时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter… | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | You were going through something that was | 你在经历的这些事 |
[00:11] | – really difficult. – No. | -真的不容易 -不 |
[00:12] | Don’t make excuses for me. | 别帮我找借口 |
[00:14] | You love Taylor, Max. | 你爱泰勒 麦克斯 |
[00:15] | I know she loves you, too, and I put myself first again. | 我明知道她也爱你 却又只想到了自己 |
[00:18] | I miss you every day and what we have | 我每天都很想你 我们拥有的东西 |
[00:20] | – is pretty incredible. – Yeah, it is. | -真的很棒 -没错 |
[00:22] | – I think we’re gonna work things out. – That’s really great. | -我觉得我们可以解决这事 -那真棒 |
[00:26] | I can’t be with her until she knows the truth. | 在她知道真相前 我不能和她在一起 |
[00:28] | I really hope you’re right. | 我真希望你是对的 |
[00:29] | What is Carter’s necklace doing in here? | 卡特的项链怎么会在这 |
[00:34] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[00:39] | – Where’d you find that? – It was in the back of Max’s truck. | -你在哪找到的 -在麦克斯的车斗里 |
[00:42] | What was it doing there? | 怎么在那里 |
[00:49] | Taylor, we have to tell you something. | 泰勒 我们得告诉你一件事 |
[00:51] | What? | 什么事 |
[00:52] | What’s wrong? | 出了什么事 |
[00:53] | When we went to go visit Lori– | 我们去看洛莉时… |
[00:55] | Max and I slept together. | 麦克斯和我上床了 |
[00:59] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吗 |
[01:04] | Please tell me you’re kidding. | 拜托告诉我你在开玩笑 |
[01:33] | Taylor, wait. | 泰勒 等等 |
[01:34] | Taylor, stop running. | 泰勒 别跑了 |
[01:35] | – Let us explain. – Look, we made a mistake. | -让我们解释 -我们犯了个错误 |
[01:37] | – A mistake?! – Taylor, it was all my fault. | -错误吗 -泰勒 都是我的错 |
[01:39] | – I promise, it wasn’t him. – No, no, no, it was both of our faults, | -我保证不是他 -不 是我俩的错 |
[01:41] | and if we could take it back, we would. | 如果能收回 我们会的 |
[01:42] | Well, you can’t! | 但你们不能 |
[01:43] | Yeah, we know that, Taylor. | 我们知道 泰勒 |
[01:46] | – Tay, I’m so sorry. – I’m sorry, too. | -小泰 真抱歉 -我也很抱歉 |
[01:48] | Oh no. | 不 |
[01:50] | I’m sorry you guys feel so bad. | 真抱歉你俩感觉很糟糕 |
[01:53] | But I can assure you that I feel much worse. | 但我可以跟你们保证 我更难受 |
[02:06] | – This feels good. – Yeah. | -感觉不错 -是啊 |
[02:09] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[02:15] | Ah, I remember that. | 我还记得你的味道 |
[02:17] | So, um, I guess I’m gonna have to give you | 看来我得把你的袜子抽屉 |
[02:19] | your sock drawer back. | 还给你了 |
[02:20] | – Right? – Yes. | -对吗 -是啊 |
[02:21] | How is this gonna work? | 要怎么做 |
[02:23] | When do we tell the kids? | 我们什么时候跟孩子们说 |
[02:24] | Well, there’s a couple of grownups we should | 也许我们该先跟 |
[02:25] | probably talk to first. | 那几个成年人谈谈 |
[02:26] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[02:28] | Is it gonna be a problem with Hillary? | 希拉里会有问题吗 |
[02:30] | You guys have to teach together. | 你们得一起上课 |
[02:32] | You and Kyle have to work together. | 你和凯尔还得一起工作呢 |
[02:34] | Touche. | 说得好 |
[02:40] | SAT scores? | 高考成绩吗 |
[02:42] | You had it on your calendar, too? | 你的日历上也写了吗 |
[02:43] | Of course I did. | 当然 |
[02:45] | But did you remember to make the dinner reservations? | 但你还记得要预订晚餐座位吗 |
[02:50] | Of course I did. | 我当然记得 |
[02:57] | I don’t understand how you could let this happen. | 我不明白你们怎么能让这种事发生 |
[02:59] | It’s not something that we planned. | 那不是我们的计划 |
[03:03] | It was just a really bad moment. | 只是个糟糕的瞬间 |
[03:04] | And you just thought, we’re broken up… | 你觉得反正我们要分手了 |
[03:08] | so it’s okay? | 所以没事 |
[03:09] | It’s fine, we can do this? | 没事 我们可以这样做 |
[03:10] | No, that’s not what happened at all. | 不 不是那么回事 |
[03:12] | And what about you? | 你呢 |
[03:13] | Did you think this was okay? | 你觉得这没关系吗 |
[03:14] | – You’re my sister. – We should have stepped back. | -你是我姐姐 -我们该克制 |
[03:16] | – We should have stopped. – You think? | -该停下的 -你这么觉得吗 |
[03:20] | Okay, look, Taylor, I’m not gonna sit here | 听着 泰勒 我不会坐在这里 |
[03:23] | – and try and explain this away, but– – No, I can explain. | -试图解释 但… -不 我可以解释 |
[03:27] | Other people’s feelings do not register with you. | 其他人的感受跟你没关系 |
[03:30] | Of course your feelings matter to me, Taylor. | 你的感受当然对我很重要 泰勒 |
[03:31] | Please tell me what I can do to fix this, please? | 请告诉我怎么做才能弥补 拜托 |
[03:35] | There’s nothing either of you can do. | 你俩都做不了什么 |
[03:40] | But if I think of something, I’ll be sure to let you know. | 但如果我想到了 肯定会告诉你们 |
[03:45] | Welcome back, how was the trip? | 欢迎回来 旅行怎么样 |
[03:48] | How was the cabin? | 小屋怎么样 |
[03:49] | Um, it was– it was good, it was good. | 挺好的 挺好的 |
[03:51] | Are you okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[03:53] | What’s wrong with this picture? | 这是怎么回事 |
[03:55] | Just– just tired. | 我们只是累了 |
[03:57] | Your father and I thought a getaway would help. | 你父亲和我还觉得放个小假会有所帮助呢 |
[04:00] | – Help what? – Well, just how hard it was | -帮助什么 -缓解一下 |
[04:02] | when Carter went to see Lori. | 卡特去见洛莉时的痛苦 |
[04:04] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[04:05] | But anyway, let’s not talk about her. | 但是先别说她了 |
[04:07] | Do you guys remember what today is? | 你们记得今天是什么日子吗 |
[04:10] | The SAT scores. | 高考出成绩了 |
[04:13] | – Oh, now? – Yes, come on! | -现在吗 -是啊 快来吧 |
[04:18] | I’m gonna let you guys get to that. | 你们去查吧 我先走了 |
[04:19] | Max, stay. | 麦克斯 留下来 |
[04:20] | Can you convince him to stay? | 你能说服他留下来吗 |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:25] | Yeah, stay. | 留下来吧 |
[04:26] | Okay, come on. | 好 来吧 |
[04:41] | 我的考试成绩 登录页面 | |
[04:43] | 2,300. | 2300分 |
[04:44] | – 2,300?! – Tay! | -2300分 -小泰 |
[04:45] | – Congratulations, Tay. – Taylor, that is amazing. | -恭喜 小泰 -泰勒 太棒了 |
[04:48] | – It’s okay. – Honey, the best score you can get is 2,400. | -还行吧 -宝贝 满分也就2400啊 |
[04:50] | This is great. | 这太棒了 |
[04:51] | Oh, Carter, let’s look. | 卡特 查查看 |
[05:00] | 1600 1,600. | |
[05:02] | Average. | 一般吧 |
[05:03] | Hey, nothing about you is average. | 你从来就不一般 |
[05:05] | Sweetie, under the circumstances, | 亲爱的 在这种条件下 |
[05:07] | – that is incredible. – Yes. | -已经很厉害了 -是的 |
[05:08] | – Seriously. And if you wanna retake it, you can. – Yeah, maybe. | -真的 你想重考也可以 -可能吧 |
[05:11] | Meanwhile, we are going to celebrate, as a family, | 我们一家要去意式烤炉 |
[05:14] | at the Italian Oven. | 好好庆祝一下 |
[05:17] | No, no, no, no, no, no, I can’t, I can’t. | 不不不 我不行 |
[05:18] | Wait a minute, we’ve been planning this | 等等 我们都计划 |
[05:19] | – for weeks, we told you. – Yeah, come on. | -好几周了 早就跟你说了 -来吧 |
[05:22] | The pressure is finally off you guys. | 你们终于没有压力了 |
[05:23] | Family dinner. | 家庭聚餐 |
[05:24] | And, Max, we would love for you to join us. | 麦克斯 希望你能加入我们 |
[05:27] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:27] | I still have so many applications | 我还要填很多 |
[05:29] | to do for internships | 实习的申请表 |
[05:30] | and the sooner I figure out what I’m doing this summer, | 我越早找到暑假的实习 |
[05:32] | the happier I’ll be. | 就会越开心 |
[05:33] | Taylor, you guys got through the test, | 泰勒 你们通过了考试 |
[05:34] | we are going to celebrate. | 我们要好好庆祝 |
[05:37] | Uh… okay. | 行 |
[05:39] | Yeah, dinner. | 晚饭 |
[05:53] | Taylor, I know nothing I could say right now | 泰勒 我知道我现在说什么 |
[05:55] | is gonna make this better. | 都无济于事 |
[05:57] | I don’t want you to have to put on a happy face for dinner. | 你不用在晚饭的时候强装欢笑 |
[05:59] | I’m just gonna tell them I’m not feeling well. | 我会告诉他们我不太舒服 |
[06:01] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[06:03] | Taylor, please let me explain what happened. | 泰勒 让我解释一下到底发生了什么 |
[06:06] | Carter, the last thing | 卡特 我最不想听的 |
[06:07] | I want to hear is what happened between you and the first… | 就是你和我第一个 也是唯一一个 |
[06:12] | and only person I’ve ever loved. | 爱过的人之间发生了什么 |
[06:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:23] | Yeah, I understand. | 我理解 |
[06:54] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[07:04] | – Surprise. – Crash. | -惊喜吧 -克拉什 |
[07:07] | I’m… I’m so happy to see you. | 见到你实在太高兴了 |
[07:22] | Look who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[07:23] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[07:27] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[07:27] | Wait, you knew he was coming? | 等等 你们知道他会来吗 |
[07:29] | – We invited him. – What? | -我们请他来的 -什么 |
[07:32] | Detective Wilson. | 威尔逊警探 |
[07:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:37] | Impressive. | 真不错 |
[07:38] | So what’s next, a run for Congress? | 接下来想怎么办 竞选国会吗 |
[07:40] | Uh, I don’t think they’ll let me run with my record. | 以我的案底他们应该不会让我参选吧 |
[07:43] | Oh, sure they will. | 当然可以 |
[07:43] | I think it’s a requirement. | 我觉得那是必要条件 |
[07:45] | Well, we’re glad that you’re here. | 我们很高兴你来了 |
[07:48] | – You done with basic? – Yeah. | -你完成基础训练了吗 -完成了 |
[07:49] | Uh, next I’ll find out where I’m posted | 接下来就能知道我会被派到哪 |
[07:51] | and then I’ll get to pick a specialty. | 然后选择我的专业 |
[07:52] | Oh, what are you interested in? | 你对什么感兴趣呢 |
[07:54] | Well, actually, there’s a program at Fort Bragg | 其实布拉格堡有一个项目 |
[07:56] | where they teach you do to special forces stuff. | 会教你一些特种部队的技巧 |
[07:58] | Crisis management, | 危机处理 |
[07:59] | combat driving and tactical operations. | 战斗驾驶和战术行动 |
[08:01] | Oh, yeah, I can totally see you doing that. | 我完全可以想象出你训练的样子 |
[08:03] | Well, you gotta love irony. | 你得习惯这种讽刺 |
[08:08] | Taylor got a perfect score on her SATs. | 泰勒高考成绩很完美 |
[08:10] | Uh, almost perfect. | 还不错吧 |
[08:13] | Carter likes to exaggerate. | 卡特喜欢夸大其词 |
[08:15] | It’s one of her many character flaws. | 这是她性格上的缺陷之一 |
[08:17] | Congratulations, Taylor. | 恭喜你 泰勒 |
[08:18] | Thank you, Crash. | 谢谢 克拉什 |
[08:20] | You too. | 也恭喜你 |
[08:22] | Uh, Taylor, Crash is gonna come to dinner with us. | 泰勒 克拉什今晚要和我们一起吃饭 |
[08:25] | – Is that okay? – Why not? | -没事吧 -当然了 |
[08:27] | The more the merrier. | 越多越好 |
[08:34] | – What’s up with her? – Um, she’s mad at me. | -她怎么了 -她在生我气 |
[08:40] | Wanna talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[08:45] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[08:46] | Yeah, I really do. | 我真的需要找人谈谈 |
[08:50] | But you know what? Let’s, um… | 这样吧 我们… |
[08:53] | let’s have dinner first. | 我们还是先吃饭吧 |
[08:54] | – Sounds good. – Hey, where are you staying? | -听起来不错 -你住哪呢 |
[08:56] | Do you need to stay here? | 要住在这里吗 |
[08:57] | No, I got a hotel room in town. | 不 我在镇里订了间旅馆 |
[08:58] | Crash, you could have stayed here. | 克拉什 你可以住在这的 |
[09:00] | I didn’t want to presume anything. | 我不想擅自揣测 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Well, I have to get ready. | 我得去准备了 |
[09:07] | Okay, how about I come back in an hour and pick you up? | 那我过一个小时再来接你 |
[09:10] | We’ll ride to dinner together like we’re on a date. | 一起去吃晚饭 就像约会一样 |
[09:15] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[09:16] | Cool. | 好的 |
[09:28] | Detective Wilson? | 威尔逊警探 |
[09:30] | Elizabeth. | 叫我伊丽莎白 |
[09:32] | Um, I’m just on my way out. | 我刚要离开 |
[09:34] | Aren’t you coming to dinner with us? | 你不跟我们一起吃晚饭吗 |
[09:36] | Yeah, of course, I just wanted to… | 当然了 我只是想… |
[09:40] | I just wanted to ask you something. | 只是想问你点问题 |
[09:42] | Did the cops ever nab my uncle? | 警察抓到了我叔叔吗 |
[09:45] | No, did he try to contact you? | 没有 他联系过你吗 |
[09:46] | No, no, he doesn’t know I enlisted, | 不不 他不知道我入伍了 |
[09:47] | – so he wouldn’t have any way of finding me. – Good. | -不可能找到我的 -那就好 |
[09:49] | Um, no. | 不 |
[09:50] | Word is that he left the state | 听说他离开了这个州 |
[09:52] | and he’s setting up shop in North Carolina, | 在北卡罗来纳州开了个店 |
[09:54] | but don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[09:55] | We’re gonna get him. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[09:57] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[09:59] | Great, I’ll be back in a little bit to pick up Carter. | 太好了 我马上就回来接卡特 |
[10:00] | Yeah, see you later. | 好 一会见 |
[10:02] | – See you, Mr. Wilson. – See ya. | -回见 威尔逊先生 -回见 |
[10:03] | Hey, ooh, I’m glad I caught you. | 很高兴看到你了 |
[10:05] | Um, I’m gonna just have to meet you at the restaurant, | 如果可以的话 我只能在餐厅那 |
[10:07] | – if that’s okay. – Why? | -和你碰头了 -为什么 |
[10:08] | Well, when we planned the dinner, | 我们计划一起吃晚餐的时候 |
[10:10] | I invited Gabe and Kyle | 我邀请了加布和凯尔 |
[10:12] | and I need to tell him what’s going on. | 我得告诉他我们俩的事 |
[10:14] | Can’t you call him? Might be easier. | 打电话说不行吗 也许容易点 |
[10:15] | I just think that it’s best if I just | 我只是觉得我最好 |
[10:18] | do it face to face. | 当面告诉他 |
[10:20] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[10:21] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[10:33] | Are you gonna tell Crash? | 你打算告诉克拉什吗 |
[10:36] | Yeah, of course I’m gonna tell him. | 我当然会告诉他 |
[10:39] | Just need to find the right time. | 只是要找个合适的时机 |
[10:42] | Good luck with that. | 那祝你好运了 |
[10:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[10:54] | Never mind, I don’t care. | 没关系 无所谓 |
[10:55] | Come in, come in. | 进来吧 |
[10:58] | What can I get for you? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[10:59] | A glass of wine? | 葡萄酒怎么样 |
[11:00] | Uh, no, nothing. | 不 不用了 |
[11:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:03] | I, um, I can’t stay. | 我不能待太久 |
[11:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:10] | I have to get to dinner. | 我得去吃晚餐 |
[11:14] | I thought we were going together. | 我们不是一起去吗 |
[11:20] | Kyle, I have to change our plans. | 凯尔 我不得不改变我们的计划 |
[11:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:30] | In person. | 当面告诉我 |
[11:34] | I guess I should be grateful. | 看来我应该感激你了 |
[11:35] | – Can I please– we need to talk. – Really? | -我们需要谈谈 -真的吗 |
[11:37] | That’s the line you’re gonna use? | 你就打算这么敷衍我吗 |
[11:38] | – “We need to talk”? – I promised you too much. | -我们需要谈谈 -我向你承诺了太多 |
[11:40] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该这么做 |
[11:43] | You’re not leaving him. | 你没打算离开他 |
[11:46] | I can see that I’m hurting you | 我知道我在伤害你 |
[11:48] | and I am so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[11:50] | I had no idea that this was gonna turn out the way it did. | 我完全不知道事情会变成这样 |
[11:52] | Come on, Liz. | 拜托 丽兹 |
[11:54] | You might be sorry for hurting me, | 你也许很抱歉伤害了我 |
[11:56] | but you’re not sorry that this is where it’s ending up. | 但是这种结局 你一点也不抱歉 |
[12:02] | I don’t want to leave him. | 我不想离开他 |
[12:04] | And I don’t want to leave my children. | 不想离开我的孩子们 |
[12:06] | But you need to hear this. | 可我要你知道 |
[12:08] | I loved you… | 我爱过你 |
[12:11] | and I loved what we had together. | 也喜欢和你在一起的时光 |
[12:13] | It saved me. | 那救了我 |
[12:15] | You helped me get through some of the worst times of my life | 你帮我渡过了我人生中最艰难的时刻 |
[12:19] | and I’ll never forget that. | 我永远都不会忘记的 |
[12:20] | I will care about you forever because of it. | 因此 我会永远关心你 |
[12:27] | I guess deep down I… | 我想在我内心深处 |
[12:30] | I always knew that this is how things would go. | 一直都清楚事情会变成这样 |
[12:35] | But I loved you so much, and I just ignored it. | 但我太爱你了 所以忽略了这点 |
[12:38] | You know that this is the right thing. | 你知道这样做是对的 |
[12:41] | If it’s okay with you, | 如果可以的话 |
[12:44] | I really don’t feel like making you feel better | 我现在真的没心情 |
[12:45] | about things right now. | 安慰你 |
[12:47] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[12:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:52] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[13:13] | Never been so thirsty in my life. | 从来没这么口渴过 |
[13:15] | Wish you’d been there, though. | 你当时在那就好了 |
[13:17] | It was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[13:21] | Crash? | 克拉什 |
[13:25] | I really missed you. | 我真的很想你 |
[13:27] | Couldn’t have been more than I missed you. | 我更想你 |
[13:30] | I’m sorry I didn’t answer your letters. | 抱歉没给你回信 |
[13:33] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[13:34] | I know they have rules. | 我知道军队纪律严明 |
[13:36] | Yeah, that was part of it, | 这是一部分原因 |
[13:37] | but I felt really bad about | 但因为我叔叔搞出来的事 |
[13:38] | what my uncle put everyone through. | 我真的感到很内疚 |
[13:42] | Crash, that wasn’t your fault. | 克拉什 那不是你的错 |
[13:44] | But I appreciate you wanting to take responsibility for it. | 但我很感谢你想要承担责任 |
[13:52] | It’s about time, right? | 是时候了 对吧 |
[13:57] | Should have done it a long time ago. | 我早就该这么做了 |
[14:06] | I guess we’d better go inside. | 我们最好进去吧 |
[14:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:30] | So what’d you do, like combat scenarios and stuff? | 你们做些什么 像战斗场景那样吗 |
[14:33] | Yeah, some. | 没错 有一些 |
[14:33] | And mostly, they just yell at you. | 大多数时候 他们只是吼你 |
[14:35] | “Full Metal Jacket,” right? | 像《全金属外壳》那样 对吧 |
[14:36] | – You have not seen that movie. – Yeah, I have. | -你没看过那部电影 -我看过了 |
[14:37] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来迟了 |
[14:41] | – Everything go okay? – Yeah, barely okay. | -还顺利吧 -勉强顺利 |
[14:43] | One down, one to go. | 搞定一个 还有一个 |
[14:44] | Yeah, Hillary. | 对 希拉里 |
[14:47] | – Hey, Max. – Hey. | -麦克斯 -你好 |
[14:49] | Man, when did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[14:52] | I just finished basic. | 刚刚完成基础训练 |
[14:53] | I’m in town for a couple of days, had to see Carter. | 在城里待几天 见见卡特 |
[14:55] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[14:55] | – Dude, I like this. – Thanks. | -哥们 我喜欢这发型 -谢谢 |
[14:56] | – Yeah, it’s weird. – It’s a good look. | -很怪 -看起来不错 |
[14:58] | – Thanks. – Max, sit. | -谢谢 -麦克斯 坐吧 |
[15:01] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[15:07] | Can you pass the bread? | 能把面包递给我吗 |
[15:09] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[15:13] | Chow Fun. | 炒饭 |
[15:14] | Oh, cool, Chinese. | 不错 吃中餐吗 |
[15:16] | I thought we were going out with the Wilsons. | 我还以为要和威尔逊家一起吃呢 |
[15:18] | Yeah, I thought so, too. | 我也这么以为的 |
[15:24] | So Elizabeth won’t be moving in with us. | 伊丽莎白不会搬来住了 |
[15:26] | She decided to stay with David. | 她决定继续和大卫一起生活 |
[15:30] | That sucks, I’m sorry. | 太糟了 抱歉 |
[15:33] | She made you nothing but miserable. | 她给你带来的只有悲痛 |
[15:38] | I let it happen. | 也怪我放任自流 |
[15:41] | I should have shut things down a long time ago. | 我早该断了这一切的 |
[15:46] | – Let me see your phone. – For what? | -把手机给我 -干嘛 |
[15:47] | – No, no– – Come on, come on. | -别动 -拿来吧 |
[15:51] | – Tinder profile. – No, no, no, no way. | -给你注册个Tinder -不行 |
[15:52] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. – Give it. | -当然行 -手机还我 |
[15:53] | Come on, are you kidding me? | 拜托 你在逗我吗 |
[15:55] | Handsome widowed cop? | 英俊丧妻警察哥 |
[15:57] | You’re gonna have a ping before the dumplings cool. | 饺子凉掉之前就有人会戳你的 |
[15:59] | I am handsome. | 我是挺英俊 |
[16:01] | But no thanks. | 不过还是谢了 |
[16:05] | How am I gonna go off to college | 你这样怎么能让我放心 |
[16:07] | – and not worry about you? – Hey, slow down. | -去上大学 -别急啊 |
[16:09] | You still have your senior year, okay? | 你还有最后一年高中呢 好吗 |
[16:10] | Besides, it’s my job to worry, not yours. | 再说了 担心是我的任务 不是你的 |
[16:13] | Eat your Chow Fun. | 吃你的炒饭吧 |
[16:15] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[16:22] | What? | 干嘛 |
[16:25] | You’re a good kid. | 你是个好孩子 |
[16:29] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[16:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:37] | I’m proud of you, too. | 我也为你骄傲 |
[16:42] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:43] | I think we do all right on our own. | 我觉得咱俩生活就挺好 |
[16:45] | Last thing we need is another cop around here. | 才不需要再搞来一个警察呢 |
[16:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:50] | That’s the last thing we need. | 咱们才不需要呢 |
[16:53] | Hey, all right, you know what? | 好了 对了 |
[16:55] | Let me see what you were doing. | 给我看看你在搞什么 |
[16:56] | – How many swipes did I get? – How tall do you want to be? | -有多少人浏览我资料了 -你要多高 |
[16:59] | Come on, six-five, at least. | 至少也得1米95吧 |
[17:00] | – Six-five? – Yeah. | -1米95 -对 |
[17:02] | Okay, so you’re always hungry, you’re always tired | 基本上一直在挨饿受累 |
[17:05] | and you’re basically at the mercy of everyone around you. | 还得听身边所有人的指挥 |
[17:07] | It sounds like raising children. | 就跟养孩子差不多嘛 |
[17:08] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[17:10] | You know what, almost everyone there comes from | 你知道吗 那里几乎每一个人 |
[17:11] | some kind of troubled background. | 都惹过点事 |
[17:13] | You realize that bad stuff happens to everyone, | 你会意识到不幸的事会发生在任何人身上 |
[17:14] | but they train you to get your crap together | 但他们教你处理这些破事 |
[17:17] | and stop whining and grow up. | 不再抱怨 真正地成长 |
[17:19] | That’s pretty amazing, knowing that you can overcome it. | 知道自己能挺过来真的很棒 |
[17:22] | Well, here’s to you, Crash. | 好了 这杯敬你 克拉什 |
[17:23] | You’ve come a long way, | 你一路走来很不容易 |
[17:24] | and I think I speak for everyone when I say | 我觉得这句话我可以替大家说 |
[17:26] | – we are proud of you. – Cheers. | -我们为你骄傲 -干杯 |
[17:27] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[17:29] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[17:33] | I’d like to make a toast, too. | 我也想敬杯酒 |
[17:40] | To Taylor. | 敬泰勒 |
[17:41] | This year has been one of change, | 今年充满变故 |
[17:43] | and at times, a lot of difficulty, | 有时还充满挫折 |
[17:45] | but through all that, you’ve persevered | 但经历过这一切后 你还是保持了 |
[17:47] | and earned straight “A”s and now you’ve got this SAT score | 全优的成绩 你的高考成绩也那么高 |
[17:50] | and I think that is something to be admired and honored. | 我觉得这真的很值得钦佩和骄傲 |
[17:53] | I’m pleased but not surprised. | 我很开心 但并不惊讶 |
[17:57] | I love you, Taylor. | 我爱你 泰勒 |
[18:00] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[18:02] | – Honey. – No, Mom, it’s fine. | -亲爱的 -妈 没事的 |
[18:05] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[18:11] | Would you like to fill me in on what’s going on? | 愿不愿意告诉我发生了什么事 |
[18:14] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:18] | Taylor… Taylor, I’m sorry. | 泰勒 泰勒 对不起 |
[18:19] | I didn’t mean to freak you out with the toast. | 我敬酒没想惹你生气的 |
[18:20] | – Tell me how it happened. – What? | -告诉我事情经过 -什么 |
[18:22] | Who kissed who first, you or Carter? | 谁先亲上去的 你还是卡特 |
[18:23] | – No, Taylor, we’re not going there. – Max, please. | -泰勒 别谈这个 -麦克斯 拜托 |
[18:25] | Anything would be better than what’s in my head right now. | 说什么都比我脑子里的画面要好 |
[18:29] | I am sorry that that’s what’s stuck in your head. | 让你纠结这件事 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:32] | If I could make it stop, I would, you know that. | 如果我能停止这一切 你知道我会的 |
[18:34] | How’d her necklace come off? | 她的项链为什么会掉下来 |
[18:37] | I’m not talking to you about this. | 我不会和你谈这件事的 |
[18:39] | I’m not gonna hurt you anymore than I already have. | 我不会再继续伤害你了 |
[18:40] | This is the only way that I will move past this. | 只有这样我才能够忘记这一切 |
[18:44] | I need to know. | 我一定要知道 |
[18:46] | Taylor, my best friend was really hurting | 泰勒 我最好的朋友那时很受伤 |
[18:49] | and she and I did something | 我们俩的事情是以前 |
[18:50] | that we used to do whenever life got messed up, okay? | 一出乱子我们就会做的事 好吗 |
[18:54] | It’s a leftover from a long time ago | 这不过是以前留下的后遗症 |
[18:57] | when everything was different for the both of us. | 那时我俩的生活和现在完全不同 |
[19:00] | But you gotta believe me, hurting you | 但你一定要相信我 |
[19:01] | is the last thing that I ever wanted to do. | 我真的不想伤害你 |
[19:05] | Well, you did. | 可你确实伤害了 |
[19:08] | You could try to remember how much I love you. | 你可以试着想想我有多爱你 |
[19:12] | Everything we had. | 我们曾有过的一切 |
[19:13] | Things are messed up right now, | 现在一切都乱套了 |
[19:14] | I’ll give you that, but that is not all there is. | 这我承认 但这并不是生活的全部 |
[19:17] | It’s not everything about us, and you know it. | 这也不是咱俩的全部 你知道的 |
[19:20] | I need a minute. | 让我静一下 |
[19:23] | I’ll see you back at the table. | 等下餐桌见 |
[19:54] | Crash? | 克拉什 |
[19:57] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[20:02] | I think there’s something you should know. | 我认为有些事你应该知道 |
[20:07] | Is your napkin on your lap? | 你把餐巾铺在腿上了吗 |
[20:09] | Doesn’t need to be. | 没必要 |
[20:10] | No, it’s all crumpled up, that’s why. | 不 都弄皱了 |
[20:12] | No, you put it on your lap. | 所以你得铺在腿上 |
[20:15] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[20:17] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:26] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[20:28] | Hey, Crash, here comes the best part– dessert. | 克拉什 最棒的来了 甜品 |
[20:30] | No, man, I don’t think I can eat another bite. | 不行 我一口也吃不下了 |
[20:32] | Come on, it’s tiramisu. | 是提拉米苏哎 |
[20:33] | It’s made with brandy | 里面加了白兰地 |
[20:34] | and it’s the only time I can have liquor and it’s legal. | 这是我唯一能合法沾到酒的机会 |
[20:44] | How’d it go with Hillary? | 你和希拉里怎么样了 |
[20:45] | I called and left a message saying, “We need to talk.” | 我给她留言说”我们需要谈谈” |
[20:48] | And 30 seconds later, she texted back | 三十秒后她给我发了短信 |
[20:50] | saying, “Are we breaking up?” | 问”咱俩是要拜拜了么” |
[20:53] | – What’d you do? – I didn’t know what to do. | -那你怎么回的 -我也不知道怎么回 |
[20:55] | I texted back, “Call me,” | 我回她”打给我” |
[20:57] | and she texted back, | 她回我 |
[20:59] | “O-M-G, G-T-H.” | “天惹 去死噜” |
[21:03] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[21:05] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[21:07] | I wouldn’t say it’s so much of an age difference | 我倒不觉得年龄差距 |
[21:09] | is the big problem, | 有多大问题 |
[21:10] | it’s more like an entire cultural revolution. | 主要还是文化之间的差距 |
[21:14] | How did you even know what it was? | 你怎么知道那句话是什么意思 |
[21:16] | – Looked it up. – Right. | -我查的 -好吧 |
[21:18] | On the, um… | 是在… |
[21:20] | Interweb? | 网上查的吗 |
[21:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:26] | – I like this. – Yeah, you like what? | -我喜欢这样 -你喜欢哪样 |
[21:28] | Us, brushing our teeth. | 咱俩一起刷牙 |
[21:30] | Yeah, like an old married couple. | 对 像一对老夫老妻 |
[21:32] | Like us. | 像我们 |
[21:34] | The good us. | 最融洽的时候 |
[21:37] | The us I’ve missed. | 我所怀念的我们 |
[21:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:47] | I’m… nervous. | 我好…紧张 |
[21:53] | You’re beautiful. | 你很美 |
[22:15] | Can we please talk about this? | 我们能不能谈谈 |
[22:17] | Yeah, sure, why don’t you start? | 好啊 你先说 |
[22:18] | What did Taylor tell you? | 泰勒跟你说了什么 |
[22:20] | She told me what I assume | 她告诉了我一些我猜 |
[22:21] | you weren’t going to tell me. | 你不打算告诉我的事 |
[22:23] | That you and Max hooked up. | 你和麦克斯好上了 |
[22:24] | Okay, Crash, I was going to tell you, | 克拉什 我打算告诉你 |
[22:26] | that’s why I wanted to speak to you after dinner. | 所以才准备在晚餐后和你聊聊 |
[22:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:31] | – Did she tell you Lori tried to kill herself? – No. | -她告诉你洛莉企图自杀了吗 -没有 |
[22:34] | About a week ago, her doctor called me | 一星期前 她的医生打电话给我 |
[22:36] | and asked me to come visit her in the hospital, | 让我去医院看看她 |
[22:38] | which I did, and Max came with me. | 我去了 麦克斯陪我去的 |
[22:40] | And that’s when it happened? | 你俩就那时候发生关系的吗 |
[22:45] | She told me that she | 她跟我说 |
[22:47] | never wanted to see me again | 她再也不想见到我 |
[22:48] | and that my entire childhood had been a mistake | 我的童年就是个错误 |
[22:51] | and I just lost it. | 我当时就不知所措了 |
[22:57] | I don’t even know why I didn’t think I cared anymore. | 不知道为什么觉得一切都无所谓了 |
[23:02] | But I wasn’t thinking straight. | 我当时并不理智 |
[23:03] | I couldn’t talk. | 连话都说不出来 |
[23:05] | I just… | 我只是… |
[23:09] | I don’t know, he was just there. | 不知道 他正好在我身边 |
[23:13] | And I know that’s not an excuse… in any way. | 我知道无论如何 这也不是借口 |
[23:20] | But I promise you it didn’t mean anything. | 但我向你保证 这没有任何意义 |
[23:23] | Crash, I was out of my mind. | 克拉什 我当时大脑一片空白 |
[23:27] | Please believe me. | 请你相信我 |
[23:33] | I do. | 我相信 |
[23:37] | Would you tell your parents thank you | 能替我再次谢谢你爸妈 |
[23:38] | for dinner again, for me? | 晚上请我吃饭吗 |
[23:41] | Crash, I don’t want to end our | 克拉什 我不想我们 |
[23:43] | first night together like this. | 重逢的第一个夜晚就这样结束 |
[23:44] | Please tell me we can work this out. | 拜托告诉我还有解决的余地 |
[23:46] | I just need a little time to… | 我只是需要点时间来… |
[23:49] | think, okay? | 思考 好吗 |
[23:51] | We’ll talk tomorrow. | 我们明天再说 |
[23:53] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:54] | – You promise? – I promise. | -你保证 -我保证 |
[23:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:10] | I was gonna tell him, Taylor. | 我本来就准备告诉他 泰勒 |
[24:14] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[24:19] | Did it make you feel any better? | 这样能让你好过点吗 |
[24:21] | A little, yeah. | 有点作用 |
[24:22] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[24:46] | How was dinner? | 晚餐如何 |
[24:48] | It’s not the best Italian in town, | 虽然不是镇上最好的意大利餐厅 |
[24:49] | but I guess it’s good when you’re eating family style. | 不过我猜一家人聚餐挺不错 |
[24:51] | How long have you been following me? | 你跟踪我多久了 |
[24:53] | Oh, you knew I was gonna find you. | 你知道我会找到你的 |
[24:54] | Why’d you even bother running? | 你为什么逃跑 |
[24:55] | What else was I supposed to do, man? | 我还有什么办法 |
[24:56] | Talk to me, not talk to your girlfriend’s cop mom. | 来找我 而不是跟你女友的警察老妈说 |
[24:59] | Look, I’m not interested in you or anything you’re doing. | 听着 我对你和你的生意不感兴趣 |
[25:01] | My mouth is shut. | 我绝对守口如瓶 |
[25:02] | All I care about is getting back to base. | 我一心只想回到部队 |
[25:04] | As far as I’m concerned, you don’t exist. | 我根本当你不存在 |
[25:05] | Too bad I can’t say the same thing for you. | 真糟糕 我可做不到跟你一样 |
[25:10] | You’re my sister’s kid, so I’m not gonna kill you, | 你是我姐姐的孩子 我不会杀你 |
[25:13] | but I can’t send you back to the army. | 但我不能让你回部队 |
[25:14] | Going AWOL, kid. | 只能当逃兵咯 小子 |
[25:18] | If they catch me, I’ll go to jail. | 如果部队抓到我 我会去坐牢的 |
[25:19] | If they catch us, we’ll go to jail. | 如果警察抓到我们 我们都得去坐牢 |
[25:24] | Family style. | 一家人嘛 |
[25:28] | – I need to see Carter. – No, no way. | -我要见卡特 -不行 |
[25:30] | You’re not seeing her ever again. | 你休想再见她了 |
[25:51] | Crash? | 克拉什 |
[25:53] | – Are you still mad at me? – Look, Carter, I gotta take off. | -你还在生我气吗 -卡特 我要走了 |
[25:56] | I wanted you to know. What? Why? | -告诉你一声 -什么 为什么 |
[25:57] | I borrowed my buddy’s car and I got to get it back to base. | 我借了朋友的车 得回营地了 |
[25:59] | But you said we had three days. | 但你说我们有三天的 |
[26:01] | You promised we could talk. | 你答应我们好好聊聊 |
[26:02] | Well, things have changed. | 事情有变 |
[26:03] | Crash, I told you it didn’t mean anything. | 克拉什 我说了那不代表什么 |
[26:05] | Look, I gotta go… I’m sorry. | 我要挂了 对不起 |
[26:07] | Okay, well, then let me come back to base with you. | 好吧 那让我跟你回营地 |
[26:09] | I’ll get a bus home or something. | 我找个拖车之类的地方住 |
[26:12] | I’ll figure it out, I just wanna– | 会有办法的 我就是想… |
[26:16] | Don’t take it personally, | 不是针对她 |
[26:17] | just don’t want her looking for you. | 就是不想让她找你而已 |
[26:18] | You got your little phone call. | 你打过电话了 |
[26:20] | We gotta get on the road. | 我们上路吧 |
[26:22] | Come on. | 走 |
[26:24] | Don’t push me, man. | 别推我 |
[26:38] | Hey, you’ve reached Crash, leave a message. | 我是克拉什 有事留言 |
[26:45] | What’s the hurry? | 急匆匆的干什么 |
[26:46] | Crash is leaving, maybe for good. | 克拉什走了 可能不回来了 |
[26:54] | – Did– did Carter just leave? – Yeah. | -卡特是刚走了吗 -是的 |
[26:56] | – When is she coming home? – No idea. | -她什么时候回来 -不知道 |
[26:58] | Sweetheart, what’s going on with you two? | 亲爱的 你们俩怎么了 |
[27:00] | I saw it last night, I’m seeing it right now. | 昨晚也是 今天我又看见了 |
[27:02] | Nothing, we’re fine. | 没什么 |
[27:03] | – Thanks. – What’s up with you guys? | -谢谢 -你们是怎么了 |
[27:04] | We wanted to talk to all of you at the same time. | 我们想等人齐了一起说 |
[27:07] | Well, Carter’s gone | 卡特走了 |
[27:08] | and Grant’s at Charlie’s, so… what? | 格兰特在查理家 所以…什么事 |
[27:12] | – Why are you smiling like that? – All right. | -你们干嘛笑成那样 -好吧 |
[27:14] | Well, we’re gonna tell you. | 我们告诉你吧 |
[27:15] | Uh, we’re getting back together. | 我们要复合了 |
[27:19] | What? | 什么 |
[27:20] | Wait… no divorce, no separation? | 等等 不离婚 也不分居了吗 |
[27:24] | No, honey, the whole thing’s off. | 不了 亲爱的 都结束了 |
[27:26] | Well, what about Kyle and Hillary? | 那凯尔和希拉里怎么办 |
[27:28] | – No, that’s over. – Done. | -都结束了 -结束了 |
[27:30] | Listen, we realize that we’ve put you through a lot these | 我们知道过去几个月让你经历了 |
[27:33] | past couple of months and we are so sorry. | 太多这种事 我们很抱歉 |
[27:35] | No parent wants to work out their | 没有家长想在孩子面前 |
[27:36] | marital stuff in front of their kids. | 解决自己的婚姻问题 |
[27:38] | Your father and I, we realized how much we have | 你爸爸和我 我们意识到 |
[27:40] | and how much we’ve been through. | 大家共同经历了太多 |
[27:42] | – It’s a lot. – It is. | -很多事 -没错 |
[27:44] | And we don’t want to throw it away. | 不想就这么放弃了 |
[27:51] | Hi, excuse me, I’m, uh– | 抱歉 我… |
[27:53] | I’m looking for a friend of mine. | 我在找一个朋友 |
[27:54] | He’s a tall, blonde army guy. | 他个子挺高 金发 是个军人 |
[27:56] | – Checked in yesterday. – Yeah, yeah, the soldier. | -昨天入住的 -记得 那个当兵的 |
[27:57] | Yeah, do you know what room number he’s in? | 没错 你知道他住在几号房吗 |
[27:59] | I– he’s gone. | 他走了 |
[28:01] | – But his car’s still outside. – He left with two men. | -但他车还在外面 -跟两个男人走了 |
[28:03] | – What, army guys? – Army? | -部队的人吗 -部队吗 |
[28:05] | I mean, I don’t think so. | 我看着不像 |
[28:06] | – I mean, I don’t know. – What did they look like, the guys? | -我也不知道 -他们看起来什么样子 |
[28:09] | Well, one was big, tattoos on his neck. | 一个块头挺大 脖子上有纹身 |
[28:12] | The other was smaller, | 另一个矮一点 |
[28:13] | good looking, short blonde hair. | 长得挺帅 短金发 |
[28:15] | They had an argument and they left. | 他们吵了一架 走了 |
[28:29] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[28:31] | Do you want a drink or something? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[28:33] | No, no, no, no, I’m good, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[28:47] | So my parents aren’t breaking up. | 我爸妈不离婚了 |
[28:49] | – That’s incredible. – Yeah. | -真棒 -是的 |
[28:50] | They lied and cheated. | 他们撒谎 劈腿 |
[28:53] | Let each other down over and over again. | 让彼此一次又一次失望 |
[28:55] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白了 |
[28:56] | How can they move on after everything that they’ve done? | 他们怎么能就原谅对方干过的那些事呢 |
[28:59] | They love each other. | 他们彼此相爱 |
[29:03] | Max, I did something really mean | 麦克斯 我做了很坏的事 |
[29:06] | that I feel really, really horrible about. | 感觉非常非常糟糕 |
[29:09] | What? | 什么事 |
[29:12] | I told Crash what happened. | 我告诉克拉什发生的事了 |
[29:15] | Before Carter could. | 在卡特告诉他之前 |
[29:22] | How did he take that? | 他什么反应 |
[29:24] | Not very well, I think. | 不是很高兴 我觉得 |
[29:25] | Carter went to talk to him. | 卡特去找他谈谈了 |
[29:26] | I hope that they can work it out. | 但愿他们能解决 |
[29:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[29:33] | Because I feel worse now than I did before. | 因为我现在感觉比之前还难受 |
[29:38] | No, people mess up. | 不 谁都会弄砸 |
[29:40] | You were hurt and you lashed out. | 你当时很伤心 爆发了 |
[29:43] | That happens. | 常有的事 |
[29:44] | I’m learning… how to forgive. | 我在学着怎么去原谅 |
[29:49] | But… | 但是… |
[29:51] | – it’s hard. – I know. | -太难了 -我知道 |
[29:53] | Giving up on people… | 放弃一个人 |
[29:56] | doesn’t change anything. | 改变不了什么 |
[29:57] | It doesn’t make them better people. | 不会让他们变得更好 |
[30:03] | So don’t give up on me, okay? | 所以别放弃我 好吗 |
[30:43] | Mom, I can’t find Crash. | 妈妈 我找不到克拉什了 |
[30:47] | I don’t know, I think something happened. | 我觉得是发生了什么事 |
[30:51] | I think Shay had something to do with it. | 跟谢伊有关系 |
[31:01] | Oh, hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[31:02] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[31:03] | Okay, I, um… | 好吧 我… |
[31:05] | There is a security camera in the parking lot. | 停车场里有个摄像头 |
[31:06] | I got the manager to set things up | 我让经理准备好了 |
[31:08] | so you can watch it in there | 你们可以在里面看 |
[31:09] | and I told him not to touch anything in the room | 我还告诉他不要在你们进去之前 |
[31:10] | in the meantime. | 动房里的东西 |
[31:11] | You might have been disappointed with your SAT scores, | 你可能高考成绩不太好 |
[31:13] | but your cop skills, not bad. | 但你的办案能力绝对棒 |
[31:16] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[31:19] | Do you think you’re gonna be able to find him. | 你觉得你能找到他吗 |
[31:20] | We’re gonna try. | 我们会试试 |
[31:22] | Noel? | 诺尔 |
[31:24] | – Can you bring her home, please? – What? No, I’m not gonna leave. | -你能送她回家去吗 -什么 我不走 |
[31:26] | – You have to. – Mom. | -你必须要走 -妈妈 |
[31:28] | As soon as I find him, I will bring him home. | 我一找到他 就带他回家去 |
[31:30] | Listen, you’ve got to let me do my work. | 你得让我干我的事 |
[31:34] | I think we got something. | 我们好像有发现 |
[31:44] | Your mom just called. | 你妈妈刚打来电话 |
[31:46] | You want to sit and wait with us? | 想和我们坐着一起等吗 |
[31:48] | Uh, yeah. | 好 |
[31:51] | – I’m going crazy. – I know, it’s hard. | -我要疯了 -我知道那不好受 |
[31:53] | The love of my life is out there, too, | 我的此生挚爱也在外面 |
[31:55] | but all we can do is wait and trust. | 但我们只能相信他们 耐心等着 |
[31:58] | “The love of your life”? | “你的此生挚爱”吗 |
[31:58] | You missed it, they’re back together. | 你错过了他们的复合 |
[32:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:03] | It’ll be a new beginning for us. | 这会是我们的新开始 |
[32:05] | All of us. | 所有人的 |
[32:09] | Will it? | 会吗 |
[32:12] | Okay, okay, hold on, hold on. | 好 等等 |
[32:14] | – Can you rewind it, please? – Yeah. | -你能倒回去一点吗 -好 |
[32:17] | Yes… okay. | 对 好 |
[32:19] | That’s them walking out, but I can’t see the car. | 是他们走出来 但我看不到车子 |
[32:21] | Well, there’s– there’s another camera on the other side. | 另一边还有个摄像头 |
[32:23] | – Yeah, will you go to it, please? – There, there. | -能切换到那个吗 -那里 |
[32:26] | That’s– that’s what the– the car they drove up in, I think. | 我猜那是他们开来的车 |
[32:29] | – I’ll call it in. – Just rewind it a little bit further. | -我去查 -再往回倒一点 |
[32:33] | You’re gonna have to give me a copy of this. | 你得给我复制一份录像 |
[32:35] | I need a trace, | 需要追踪车牌 |
[32:36] | Victor, Bravo, Frank, 4-1-4-0, Indy. | VBF4140 跑车 |
[32:40] | Copy. | 收到 |
[32:41] | We got it. | 查到了 |
[32:42] | – Reported stolen three nights ago. – Great. | -三天前的晚上报案被盗 -很好 |
[32:43] | – Thank you for your help. – Yeah. | -谢谢你帮忙 -没事 |
[32:47] | All units, I need an APB. | 各单位注意 发出全境通告 |
[32:48] | for a red Mazda, Maryland plates, | 红色马自达 马里兰州牌照 |
[32:50] | Victor, Bravo, Frank, 41-40. | 车牌VBF4140 |
[32:52] | We’re looking for three white males, one early 20s, | 车上三位白人男性 一名二十岁左右 |
[32:55] | two early 30s. | 两名三十岁左右 |
[32:56] | Assume that they’re armed and dangerous. | 假定携带武器 危害安全 |
[33:05] | Yes. | 好 |
[33:07] | Yes, what? | 好什么 |
[33:07] | Yes, to the new beginning thing. | 我们重新开始 |
[33:18] | – I’m really sorry. – What for? | -真的很抱歉 -为什么 |
[33:19] | Well, if I hadn’t have told Crash about you and Max, | 如果我没跟克拉什说你和麦克斯 |
[33:22] | maybe he wouldn’t have gone to the motel. | 或许他就不会回旅馆 |
[33:24] | No, Taylor, don’t be ridiculous. | 不 泰勒 别乱想 |
[33:26] | They were following him, they would have found him anyway. | 他们跟踪他的 怎样都会找上他 |
[33:28] | Okay, well, I’m still sorry. | 好吧 还是很抱歉 |
[33:30] | I thought it would somehow even the score, | 我以为那样我们能扯平 |
[33:33] | but it didn’t. | 但是没有 |
[33:34] | Look, Taylor, you have every right to be angry. | 泰勒 你完全有权生气 |
[33:37] | It’s just human instinct to lash out | 有人伤害了你 发泄出来 |
[33:39] | when someone hurts you. | 是人的本能 |
[33:40] | I’ve done it tons of times. | 我干过太多次了 |
[33:42] | It’s also human to | 遇到麻烦以后 |
[33:45] | seek comfort when you’re in trouble. | 去寻求安慰也是本能 |
[33:48] | People can hurt each other, | 人们会伤害彼此 |
[33:50] | but they can still love each other. | 但也依然可以爱护彼此 |
[33:52] | Think about Mom and Dad. | 想想爸妈 |
[33:57] | To new beginnings. | 敬新的开始 |
[34:01] | To new beginnings. | 敬新的开始 |
[34:12] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[34:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:15] | I requested a transfer this morning. | 我早上申请调派了 |
[34:18] | – Where? – I don’t know yet. | -调去哪里 -还不知道 |
[34:23] | Listen, Kyle, I know that you’re angry with me, | 凯尔 我知道你生我的气 |
[34:25] | but I am hoping one day | 但我希望有一天 |
[34:27] | that we’ll be able to be friends. | 我们能做朋友 |
[34:27] | We’re not gonna be friends, Liz. | 我们做不成朋友的 丽兹 |
[34:29] | I told you from the beginning, | 我从一开始就告诉你了 |
[34:30] | – I didn’t know where my head was. – Oh, come on. | -我是一时糊涂 -得了吧 |
[34:31] | Let’s just be honest here– you used that as an excuse. | 说实话好了 你就是拿它当借口 |
[34:34] | You were scared and you didn’t wanna face being alone, | 你吓到了 不想面对独自一人的下场 |
[34:36] | so you leaned on me, and that’s what happened, | 所以跑来找我 这才是真相 |
[34:38] | and honestly, it’s not my job | 说实话 现在我也 |
[34:40] | to make you feel better about it anymore. | 没责任安慰你了 |
[34:44] | I can’t be your friend, Liz. | 你做不了你朋友 丽兹 |
[34:46] | I’m still in love with you. | 我依然爱你 |
[34:50] | I always will be. | 永远都是 |
[34:58] | Detective Wilson. | 威尔逊警探 |
[35:00] | Okay, I got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[35:01] | We’re on our way. | 我们马上去 |
[35:03] | A dealer downtown just ran Shay’s plate. | 城里的一个车商看见了谢伊的车牌 |
[35:04] | He’s trying to switch out the stolen car. | 他想要把偷来的车换掉 |
[35:15] | Three guys, no visible weapons, they’re keeping Crash close. | 三个人 没看见武器 紧盯着克拉什 |
[35:18] | All units, we’re gonna need backup. | 各单位 我们需要支援 |
[35:19] | You go wide, I go tight against the fence. | 你包抄 我去围栏边上 |
[35:21] | – Let’s make sure Crash is okay. – Copy that. | -确保克拉什别受伤 -收到 |
[35:47] | Silver caddy’s us. | 银色的凯迪拉克 |
[35:48] | – Freeze! – Police! | -不许动 -警察 |
[35:49] | – Freeze! – Let me see your hands! | -不许动 -举起手来 |
[35:50] | – Freeze! – Let me see your hands up! | -不许动 -举起手来 |
[35:52] | Get down on the ground! | 跪下 |
[35:53] | – Okay, stay cool, we’re good. – Get down on the ground now! | -冷静好吗 -快跪下 |
[35:55] | – We have nothing on us! – Now! | -我们身上没东西 -马上 |
[35:57] | Crash, over there! | 克拉什 过来 |
[35:58] | Get down now! | 快跪下 |
[36:01] | I’ve got him! | 我去追 |
[36:03] | Hold it! | 站住 |
[36:15] | Shots fired, shots fired, send me some units. | 嫌犯开枪 请求支援 |
[36:18] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[36:31] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[36:34] | Hold it! | 站住 |
[36:51] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[36:54] | Crash, step away! | 克拉什 让开 |
[36:56] | Step aside! | 让开 |
[36:57] | Step back! | 退后 |
[37:01] | Sorry, Detective. | 抱歉了 警探 |
[37:03] | No! | 不 |
[37:05] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[37:13] | – You okay, partner? – It’s gone off. | -你好吗 搭档 -走火了 |
[37:15] | – What? – I think his gun went off. | -什么 -他的枪好像走火了 |
[37:18] | It’s all right, you’re gonna be okay. | 没事 你会没事的 |
[37:20] | Officer down, officer down, all units respond. | 警员受伤 各单位行动 |
[37:23] | Crash! | 克拉什 |
[37:24] | It’s okay, let’s get this off. | 没事的 脱了防弹衣 |
[37:25] | Crash! | 克拉什 |
[37:26] | I have a medical kit in my car– get it now! | 我车里有急救箱 快去拿 |
[37:29] | – Let’s get this off. – Is it bad, is it bad? | -脱了背心 -伤得重吗 |
[37:36] | Let’s get this off, let’s get this off. | 脱下来 脱下来 |
[37:40] | I need medical now! | 医官快来 |
[37:42] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[37:43] | We’re gonna stop the bleeding, you’ll be fine. | 我们会把血止住 你没事的 |
[37:44] | Ambulance is on the way, okay. | 救护车在路上了 |
[37:47] | Apply pressure– get in here. | 压住 过来 |
[37:48] | – Celox and QuikClot in here. – Yeah. | -给你赛菲凝和止血剂 -好 |
[37:50] | – Give me some gauze. – Can you move your legs at all? | -给我纱布 -你的腿能动吗 |
[37:53] | All right, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好好好 |
[37:55] | It’s okay, its okay. | 没事的 |
[37:56] | – Stay with me. – All right, the ambulance is almost here. | -坚持住 -救护车就快到了 |
[37:57] | Can you talk ’til they get here? | 你跟他说话等车来好吗 |
[37:59] | – My leg, my leg… – It’s okay, you’re in shock. | -我的腿 -没事的 你是吓到了 |
[38:02] | You’re in shock right now, don’t worry about it. | 你现在是吓到了 别担心 |
[38:04] | Keep talking now, keep talking to me, come on! | 继续跟我说话啊 |
[38:09] | Get in here! | 过来 |
[38:10] | I have one here, one in back. | 这里有一个伤员 后面还有一个 |
[38:11] | – Cuff him! – Ambulance is here, I’m gonna flag them down. | -铐住他 -救护车来了 我带医生过来 |
[38:14] | Hey, you’re gonna be just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[38:16] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你没事的 |
[38:19] | If this is your way of getting my attention, | 如果你是想这样吸引我注意 |
[38:21] | you got it, partner. | 你成功了 搭档 |
[38:23] | Just so you stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[38:25] | Don’t leave me, okay, partner? | 别离开我 好吗 搭档 |
[38:28] | I need some help! | 我需要帮助 |
[38:39] | I need some help! | 我需要帮助 |
[38:43] | Look at me, look at me, look at me. | 看着我啊 看着我 |
[38:48] | Okay, hang on. | 稍等 |
[38:48] | – They got Shay. – Oh, thank God. | -他们抓到谢伊了 -谢天谢地 |
[38:50] | And Crash is on his way here. | 克拉什在来的路上 |
[38:53] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[38:54] | How’s Mom? | 妈妈还好吗 |
[38:56] | Mom’s fine. | 她没事 |
[38:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[39:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:02] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[39:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:05] | Okay, here’s Carter. | 卡特跟你说话 |
[39:07] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[39:09] | How’s Crash? | 克拉什还好吗 |
[39:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:16] | My mom says if it wasn’t for you, | 我妈妈说如果不是你 |
[39:17] | Kyle wouldn’t have even made it to surgery. | 凯尔都撑不到手术 |
[39:19] | I was just doing what they taught me. | 我只是照着学到的做了 |
[39:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[39:29] | Crash, I’m sorry for what happened between me and Max. | 克拉什 真的很抱歉我和麦克斯发生了这些 |
[39:32] | You already said that. | 你已经道过歉了 |
[39:35] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[39:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:42] | The base is only three hours away from here. | 营地离这里只有三小时车程 |
[39:44] | I was thinking you could drive down on weekends. | 我觉得你周末可以开车过来 |
[39:48] | – What? – Or I could come here. | -什么 -或者我来找你 |
[39:51] | And we can… | 我们可以… |
[39:53] | Skype, FaceTime, text, | 语音 视频 发短信 |
[39:55] | Instagram, Snapchat. | 发照片分享 闪聊 |
[39:59] | What if you get stationed on the other side of the world? | 如果你被派出国了呢 |
[40:01] | I’ll deal with that when it happens. | 等发生了再说吧 |
[40:05] | I love you, Carter. | 我爱你 卡特 |
[40:12] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:24] | Can’t be easy being married to a cop. | 和警察结婚想必不容易 |
[40:29] | Every time she goes to work, I spend the whole day | 每次她去上班 我一整天都在 |
[40:32] | waiting for her to come back through that door. | 等着她从那扇门里回来 |
[40:43] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:47] | Liz… what? | 丽兹 怎么了 |
[40:51] | You should get to the hospital. | 你最好去医院 |
[40:52] | Gabe’s gonna need you. | 加布会需要你的 |
[40:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:57] | Kyle’s dead. | 凯尔死了 |