时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | I have been hanging out at Jared’s. | 我最近一直在贾里德家 |
[00:11] | He’s way too old for you. | 他对你来说太老了 |
[00:13] | You don’t get to tell me who I can and can’t date. | 你无权告诉我该和谁约会 |
[00:15] | If you live in this house, | 如果你住在这家里 |
[00:16] | then you have to follow the rules. | 就必须遵守规矩 |
[00:18] | Well, maybe I need to find somewhere else to live then. | 那我得找别的地方住了 |
[00:20] | – My dad’s up for parole. – Max. | -我爸爸要假释了 -麦克斯 |
[00:22] | I’m gonna try to get them to keep him in prison. | 我要努力让他们继续关着他 |
[00:25] | I did a background check on Jared. | 我调查过他的背景 |
[00:26] | Did you know he’s married and has a daughter? | 你知道他已婚吗 还有个女儿 |
[00:29] | Tell them it’s not true, jared. | 告诉她们这不是真的 贾里德 |
[00:30] | It’s not how I wanted you to find out. | 我不想以这样的方式让你知道 |
[00:32] | I see a future with you and my little girl. | 和你我看到了未来 还有我女儿 |
[00:36] | I’m falling in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[00:38] | It’s very difficult for me to watch you become a woman, | 我真的很难看着你成长为女人 |
[00:42] | because I didn’t get to see you being a little girl. | 因为我也没见过你小时候 |
[00:45] | I just need some space. | 我需要空间 |
[00:48] | I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind me staying here with you. | 你同意我和你住一起吗 |
[00:50] | Of course, you’re always welcome here. | 当然 这里永远欢迎你 |
[01:09] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[01:10] | Sleep okay? | 睡得好吗 |
[01:13] | Um, yeah. | 是的 |
[01:15] | Okay. | 还好 |
[01:17] | I’m making banana pancakes, your favorite. | 我在做香蕉薄饼 你最爱的 |
[01:19] | Yeah, not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[01:21] | I’m more of a cereal kind of gal now. | 我现在更爱吃麦片 |
[01:25] | Well, I could run out and get some cereal. | 我可以出去买点麦片 |
[01:27] | – What kind? – Oh, no, no, no, it’s okay. | -要哪种 -不不 没事 |
[01:29] | I have to get ready for work anyway. | 反正我要准备上班了 |
[01:32] | Okay, um… | 好 |
[01:34] | Carter, I know I still have a lot of making up to do, | 卡特 我知道我还有很多要努力 |
[01:38] | but I’m really glad you came. | 但我真的很高兴你来了 |
[01:40] | I’m always here if you need me. | 只要你需要 我一直都在 |
[01:48] | – Where is she? – Elizabeth. | -她在哪里 -伊丽莎白 |
[01:49] | – What are you doing here? – What are you doing here? | -你在这里干什么 -你又在干什么 |
[01:52] | Carter, get your things. You’re coming home with me right now. | 卡特 拿上东西 现在就跟我回家 |
[02:23] | Carter, what do you think you’re doing? | 卡特 你以为自己在干什么 |
[02:25] | This is the woman that kidnapped you. | 这女人绑架了你 |
[02:27] | You realize that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[02:28] | I know that, thank you, I’m not stupid. | 我知道 谢谢 我不蠢 |
[02:30] | I know you’re not. | 我知道 |
[02:31] | How did you even know I was here? Did you follow me? | 你怎么知道我在这里的 你跟踪我了吗 |
[02:33] | Educated guess. Now, grab your things. | 有根据的推测 拿上东西 |
[02:34] | You can’t be here. | 你不能在这里 |
[02:35] | No, you can’t be here, mom. | 是你不能在这 妈 |
[02:37] | Carter, you’re coming home with me right– | 卡特 你马上跟我回… |
[02:39] | – Stop! – No, let it go! | -停下 -不 放手 |
[02:40] | It’s not my place to get in the middle. | 我没资格插手你们的事 |
[02:41] | You’re absolutely right. It’s not your place. | 没错 你没资格 |
[02:47] | Carter, maybe you should just go. | 卡特 也许你该走了 |
[02:48] | What? | 什么 |
[02:49] | – What are you trying to do? – I’m trying to do what’s best. | -你想做什么 -我想做最好的事 |
[02:52] | And maybe it’s best if you just go home. | 你最好回家 |
[02:58] | I can’t believe either of you. | 你俩真是让我难以置信 |
[03:01] | Why don’t you two stay here and eat pancakes? | 不如你俩待在这里吃薄饼 |
[03:03] | I have to get ready for work. | 我要去上班了 |
[03:06] | I mean, it’s like Katniss staying at President Snow’s house. | 那像是凯特妮丝住在斯诺总统家里 |
[03:09] | I’m sure she has her reasons. | 她肯定有自己的原因 |
[03:11] | Are you serious? She basically re-kidnapped herself. | 真的吗 她基本上是再次绑架了自己 |
[03:13] | I know that it’s weird, | 我知道那很奇怪 |
[03:14] | but it’s not like mom and Carter | 但是妈妈和卡特 |
[03:16] | are getting along right now. | 现在也处得不好 |
[03:17] | That’s mom being mom, you just gotta deal. | 妈妈就是那样 你得接受 |
[03:18] | Yeah, well, we’ve known mom for a lot longer than Carter has. | 我们比卡特认识妈妈的时间长多了 |
[03:21] | We’re used to her. | 我们习惯了她 |
[03:23] | Apparently, we can’t really understand why Carter feels | 显然 我们不理解卡特为什么 |
[03:26] | the way she does about Lori. | 对洛莉有那种感觉 |
[03:27] | I know how she should feel. | 我知道她该如何感觉 |
[03:29] | Well, you can’t tell people how to feel, Grant. | 你不能告诉别人该如何感觉 格兰特 |
[03:31] | Yeah, and people don’t change, Taylor. | 是 可人不会变的 泰勒 |
[03:34] | Well, maybe they would if they got on | 如果他们服了正确的药 |
[03:36] | the right meds and got help. | 得到治疗 也许就会变 |
[03:38] | Have they brainwashed you, too? | 他们也给你洗脑了吗 |
[03:40] | I’m just saying, she doesn’t seem like the same crazy woman. | 我只是说 她好像不再是那个疯女人了 |
[03:43] | The same crazy woman that held you at gunpoint? | 拿枪指着你的那个疯女人吗 |
[03:46] | Maybe you should go live with her, too. | 也许你也该和她一起住 |
[03:49] | Grant. | 格兰特 |
[03:50] | I lost my appetite. | 我没胃口了 |
[04:11] | You think any more about what we talked about? | 你想了我们聊过的事吗 |
[04:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:20] | You still upset with me? | 你还生我的气吗 |
[04:22] | You still married? | 你还结着婚吗 |
[04:25] | God, I have the worst timing. | 天啊 真是不巧 |
[04:26] | I’ll somewhere else, not here. | 我去别的地方 |
[04:32] | Look, Carter, I’m sorry. | 卡特 很抱歉 |
[04:34] | I should have told you, I was wrong. | 我该告诉你的 我错了 |
[04:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:44] | You still have feelings for her, Jared? | 你还喜欢她吗 贾里德 |
[04:46] | No. | 不 |
[04:47] | Then why on earth didn’t you just tell me? | 那你为什么不直接告诉我 |
[04:49] | Because, it was too painful and ugly. | 因为那太痛苦了 而且很丑陋 |
[04:51] | And she’s got my daughter, and the whole thing is a mess. | 我女儿归她养 整件事一团糟 |
[04:54] | What kind of mess? What are you talking about? | 哪种糟 你在说什么 |
[04:55] | She won’t let me see my daughter. | 她不让我见女儿 |
[04:57] | She holds the custody thing over my head. | 一直拿监护权的事压我 |
[04:59] | She doesn’t show up to court, | 她也不上庭 |
[04:59] | and every time I try to file for divorce, | 每次我想提出离婚 |
[05:01] | she just hires another lawyer. | 她就再雇个新律师 |
[05:04] | I can’t afford to fight that. | 我没钱陪她打官司 |
[05:08] | She sounds awful. | 她好像很差劲 |
[05:10] | She’s pretty bad. | 确实差劲 |
[05:13] | Well, you were the one who was once in love with her. | 谁让你曾经爱上过她 |
[05:16] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[05:23] | You guys cool? | 你们还好吧 |
[05:24] | Trying to be. | 尽量吧 |
[05:25] | We all have a past, you know? | 人人都有过去 |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:33] | What’s she like? | 她什么样 |
[05:34] | His ex? Her name is Sarah. | 他前妻吗 叫莎拉 |
[05:35] | She used to work here. | 以前在这里上班 |
[05:37] | – She used to work here? – Yeah. | -她在这上过班吗 -对 |
[05:40] | – Were you guys friends? – We were friendly. | -你们是朋友吗 -关系还行 |
[05:41] | I still run into her sometimes. | 我偶尔还能碰到她 |
[05:43] | She works at that cute little boutique downtown. | 她现在在市中心的一家小精品店上班 |
[05:46] | It’s always sort of awkward whenever I run into her. | 我遇到她的时候总是很尴尬 |
[05:49] | I was Jared’s friend first. | 我先跟贾里德成朋友的 |
[05:51] | – How long were they together? – A year, maybe? | -他们在一起多久 -大概一年吧 |
[05:54] | They were a terrible couple, | 他们很不配的 |
[05:56] | If it makes you feel any better. | 如果这样让你感觉好点 |
[05:58] | It actually does make me feel a little better. | 确实让我感觉好点了 |
[06:00] | The fabric cavalry has arrived. | 织物样品到了 |
[06:02] | Hi, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[06:05] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[06:06] | Boy, this area needs something bold and bright over here. | 这里得放点亮色的东西 |
[06:08] | Really? I was thinking of a neutral. | 是吗 我还想用无色的 |
[06:10] | What fun would that be? | 那有什么意思 |
[06:12] | How about mimosa? | 含羞草色怎么样 |
[06:13] | Why do they always have to have stupid names? | 为什么起这么个破名字 |
[06:15] | Why can’t they just call it, I don’t know, yellowish-orange? | 就叫橙黄色不好吗 |
[06:18] | Not feeling it, okay. | 你不喜欢 好吧 |
[06:21] | – Rosé? – Mom, I’m not picking out my fabric color | -粉色呢 -妈 我才不根据你最喜欢的红酒 |
[06:24] | based on your favorite wine. | 挑选我的织物颜色 |
[06:28] | Brandy. | 白兰地色 |
[06:29] | Is there a color that’s not alcohol? | 有不以酒命名的颜色吗 |
[06:30] | I know you hate that fabric up in the sunroom. | 我知道你不喜欢日光室里织物的颜色 |
[06:32] | I don’t want you to make the same mistake. | 我不想犯同样的错误 |
[06:34] | Actually, I love the fabric in the sunroom. | 其实 我喜欢日光室里的颜色 |
[06:36] | You’re the one who hates the fabric in the sunroom. | 是你不喜欢吧 |
[06:38] | Well, it’s so drab. | 那个颜色太单调了 |
[06:38] | I don’t even know why I asked you here. | 我都不知道为什么叫你来 |
[06:40] | I need your help, mom, not your criticism. | 我需要你的帮助 妈 不是批评 |
[06:43] | Overreacting. | 别小题大做 |
[06:44] | For once, is it too much to ask that someone just support me? | 支持我一下这个要求很过分吗 |
[06:53] | You asked me to bring over my swatches. | 是你让我带色板来看的 |
[06:55] | I bring over my swatches. | 我就带来了 |
[06:58] | What else am I supposed to do? | 还让我做什么 |
[07:00] | For crying out loud. | 吼什么吼 |
[07:04] | Where’s your man friend? | 你的男性朋友呢 |
[07:06] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:07] | In the back, not getting divorced. | 在后面 没离婚吧 |
[07:09] | Oh, God, what a mess. | 天啊 好乱 |
[07:12] | Well, have you talked to him about it? | 你跟他谈过了吗 |
[07:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:15] | I don’t know how I feel about the whole thing. | 我不知道自己对整件事是怎么想的 |
[07:17] | Well, you guys have to throw that thing tonight, | 你们今晚得把事情说清楚 |
[07:19] | so hopefully, you’ll be cool by then. | 希望之后你们还好好的 |
[07:22] | Honestly, I don’t know if we’re ever gonna be cool again. | 说实话 我不知道还能不能好好的 |
[07:27] | You know his wife used to work here? | 你知道他妻子也在这上过班吗 |
[07:29] | – What? No way. – Yup. | -什么 不会吧 -是的 |
[07:32] | Well, do you know if she still lives around here? | 你知道她是不是还住附近吗 |
[07:34] | Yeah, apparently. | 当然了 |
[07:36] | Stevie said she works at some boutique downtown. | 史蒂维说她在市中心一家精品店工作 |
[07:39] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[07:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:51] | Hey, ladies. | 美女们 |
[07:53] | I’m Sarah. | 我是莎拉 |
[07:53] | Let me know if I can help with anything. | 有什么要帮忙的尽管找我 |
[07:56] | Actually, um… | 说实话… |
[07:58] | I think you can. | 我还真需要 |
[07:59] | I’m looking for a flowy, blousy type thing | 我今晚要去参加一个派对 |
[08:02] | to wear to a party I’m going to tonight. | 所以想买件宽松的衬衫穿 |
[08:03] | Well, great. | 好 |
[08:04] | Let me show you some stuff. | 我选几件给你 |
[08:14] | Okay, this one will look great on you. | 这件你穿绝对好看 |
[08:17] | Why don’t you try it on? | 试试吧 |
[08:18] | – And this one, too. – Cool. | -还有这件 -好 |
[08:23] | Want to try anything? | 你想试什么吗 |
[08:24] | Oh, no, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[08:25] | I’m just here for moral support. | 我就是来陪她的 |
[08:29] | That’s a beautiful wedding ring. How long have you been married? | 你的婚戒很漂亮 结婚多久了 |
[08:32] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[08:33] | Now I just wear it so guys don’t hit on me. | 我戴这个只是为了防止搭讪 |
[08:36] | I’m swearing off men for a while. | 我暂时不想找男人 |
[08:38] | Not the best marriage? | 婚姻不幸福吗 |
[08:39] | The worst. Complete loser. | 糟糕透了 简直是灾难 |
[08:42] | And I have a kid with him, so who’s the idiot now? | 而且我还跟他生了个孩子 真是傻 |
[08:46] | I guess sometimes you just don’t see it coming. | 这种事谁也说不准 |
[08:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:51] | My therapist says you don’t really know anyone | 我的心理医生说真正了解一个人 |
[08:53] | for three to six months. | 需要三到六个月 |
[08:55] | But I just felt like I knew him, you know? | 但我就是觉得自己很了解他 你明白吗 |
[08:58] | Yeah, I get it. | 我懂 |
[08:59] | Big mistake. | 巨大的错误 |
[09:01] | How’s it going in there? | 衣服还好吗 |
[09:03] | Great. | 好极了 |
[09:04] | So, um… | 说起来… |
[09:06] | how old’s your daughter? | 你女儿多大了 |
[09:10] | She’s two. | 两岁 |
[09:12] | Most beautiful baby in the world. | 简直是世界上最漂亮的宝贝 |
[09:15] | That’s why it’s so insane to me | 所以我实在不能理解 |
[09:17] | that my ex doesn’t even want to see her. | 为什么我前夫一点都不愿意见她 |
[09:19] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[09:22] | That’s terrible. | 这太糟糕了 |
[09:25] | How’d you do? | 怎么样 |
[09:26] | I’m gonna think on them. | 我要考虑一下 |
[09:27] | Okay, well… | 那好吧 |
[09:30] | Thanks for coming in, ladies. | 谢谢光临 女士们 |
[09:31] | Yeah, thank you, bye. | 谢谢你 再见 |
[09:36] | She blamed it all on Jared. | 她把责任都推给了贾里德 |
[09:38] | I heard. | 我听见了 |
[09:40] | I don’t get it. He said she was this awful, crazy terrible person. | 我不明白 他把她说成是个可怕的疯子 |
[09:45] | The woman in there was just… nice. | 但那女人也太… 友善了 |
[09:48] | And really pretty and great taste in clothes, I must add. | 而且还很漂亮 有着过人的穿衣品味 |
[09:51] | Not helping, Bird. | 你这是在帮倒忙 波德 |
[09:53] | Well, what are you gonna do? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[09:54] | I don’t know. I don’t know who to believe now. | 我不知道 不知道该相信谁了 |
[09:56] | But wouldn’t all their custody stuff | 但不是所有争夺监护权的文件 |
[09:57] | be filed in court documents? | 都会提交给法院吗 |
[09:59] | Wouldn’t they tell the truth? | 那上面不就有真相了 |
[10:01] | Yeah, actually. | 你说的没错 |
[10:02] | Carter, everybody has an ex that haunts them. | 卡特 每人都会有个萦绕不去的前任 |
[10:05] | Either it’s a good haunt, like “Casper”, | 要不是好的 像《鬼马小精灵》一样 |
[10:07] | Or it’s like the “Blair Witch”. | 要不就是像《女巫布莱尔》那样的 |
[10:10] | Either way, you gotta figure out how to deal. | 无论如何 你必须想清楚如何应对 |
[10:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:15] | You know what the worst part about this is? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[10:17] | That the guy I’m seeing is still married | 我拍拖的男人已婚 |
[10:19] | and maybe a deadbeat dad? | 还可能是个坏爸爸吗 |
[10:21] | No. I really liked those shirts. | 不 我很喜欢那些衣服 |
[10:27] | Yeah, that truly is the worst part. | 没错 这才是最糟的 |
[10:34] | I know it’s a little early. | 我知道这有点早 |
[10:37] | Not by my watch. | 对我来说不会 |
[10:40] | Consider this a peace offering. | 就当是我向你赔罪 |
[10:44] | I had a terrible morning, | 我今早过得很糟糕 |
[10:46] | And I took it out on you and your swatches, | 于是就拿你和你的色板出气 |
[10:49] | and I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:51] | Accepted. | 我接受 |
[10:53] | This about David? | 是因为大卫吗 |
[10:54] | No, David and I are fine, for once. | 不 大卫和我还真挺好的 |
[10:56] | I mean, it’s hard having him away, | 他不在身边的确很艰难 |
[10:57] | but he offered to come home, and I said no. | 但他说要回来 被我拒绝了 |
[11:00] | I can handle things here. | 我应付得来 |
[11:02] | Well, it’s okay to ask for help sometimes. | 有时候寻求帮助也不丢人 |
[11:08] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[11:10] | Carter slept over at Lori’s last night. | 卡特昨晚在洛莉家过夜了 |
[11:12] | – Oh, Christ. – And I went over there this morning. | -老天 -我今早去了她家 |
[11:14] | – No! – Yeah, I couldn’t help it, mom. | -不 -但我忍不住 妈妈 |
[11:17] | And seeing them together, it was terrible. | 看到她们在一起 感觉糟透了 |
[11:20] | Well, I don’t blame you, though, honey, I really don’t. | 这不怪你 宝贝 真的 |
[11:24] | Maybe it’s time to back off from Carter | 或许是时候给卡特 |
[11:27] | for just a little bit, for a little while, you know? | 一些空间 让她缓缓 你明白吗 |
[11:29] | Because whatever it is you’re doing, it’s not really working. | 因为不管你想做什么 似乎都没效果 |
[11:32] | So I just continue to let her do whatever she wants to do? | 那我就继续让她为所欲为吗 |
[11:35] | Well, she’s already doing what she wants to do. | 她已经在这么做了 |
[11:37] | Sometimes, you just gotta let someone make their own mistakes. | 有时候你总要让人自己试着去犯错 |
[11:39] | – And it’s really hard to watch. – I know, honey. | -但我不忍心 -我知道 宝贝 |
[11:44] | But you know, Carter is a survivor. | 但你知道吗 卡特很坚强 |
[11:45] | I think she’s gonna do okay. | 我相信她会没事的 |
[11:49] | It’s you I’m worried about. | 我担心的是你 |
[11:54] | You know, I get that it’s hard to understand why our sister | 我明白卡特在她的罪犯妈妈那过夜 |
[11:57] | is staying at her felon mother’s house, | 确实很难让人理解 |
[11:59] | but Grant has got to get used to it. | 但格兰特必须得习惯 |
[12:03] | Is that about your dad? | 是你爸爸的事吗 |
[12:05] | No, it’s my phone bill. | 不 是我的电话账单 |
[12:06] | I just went over my data again. | 我的流量又用完了 |
[12:13] | When are you supposed to hear? | 什么时候会有消息 |
[12:15] | Any day. | 随时 |
[12:17] | God. | 老天 |
[12:19] | Why does everything have to be so stressful? | 为什么一切都这么让人压抑 |
[12:21] | Maybe you, me and Grant should just go to your place, | 或者你 我还有格兰特该去你那 |
[12:23] | Eat a bunch of junk food, watch a movie, | 吃一大堆垃圾食物 看部电影 |
[12:25] | away from our parents and felons and grandmothers. | 远离我们的父母 罪犯 还有祖母 |
[12:30] | Let’s go, I’m ready. | 走吧 我随时可以出发 |
[12:32] | Will you just ask Grant for me? | 你能帮我问问格兰特吗 |
[12:34] | Because he’s still mad at me. | 因为他还在生我的气 |
[12:38] | Please. | 求你了 |
[12:39] | Oh, hey, Grant. | 你好啊 格兰特 |
[12:40] | Yeah, I’m right across the hall. | 我就住在走廊对面 |
[12:41] | You know I can hear everything you say. | 能听见你们的对话 |
[12:43] | So are you in? | 那你同意吗 |
[12:45] | – Fine, I guess. – Enthusiasm is noted. | -行吧 -你的热情令人钦佩 |
[12:51] | I’m gonna have to meet you guys there. | 我得在那跟你们碰头了 |
[12:54] | I have to go take care of something. | 还有点事要处理 |
[13:05] | God, I feel all incognito, like a drug dealer or something. | 老天 我感觉像在做坏事 跟毒贩一样 |
[13:09] | – Thanks for meeting us. – Yeah, of course. | -谢谢你来见我们 -当然 |
[13:12] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[13:14] | Yeah, I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[13:16] | Weird car hug? | 车里抱抱有点奇怪吧 |
[13:19] | Hey, I want in on this. | 我也要抱抱 |
[13:20] | Get in. | 过来 |
[13:29] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[13:31] | Good. Fine. | 还行 不错 |
[13:34] | Terrible, I don’t know, how are you? | 不好 我也不知道 你怎么样 |
[13:36] | I’m okay. | 我还行 |
[13:38] | Things at the house have been kind of weird | 自从妈妈发现你待在洛莉家起 |
[13:40] | since Mom figured out you were at Lori’s. | 家里的气氛就变得很奇怪 |
[13:42] | And then Grant found out, and that was hard, but… | 然后格兰特知道了 他很难接受 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:47] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[13:48] | I know you have your reasons. | 我知道你有你的理由 |
[13:51] | So what’s up? | 找我什么事 |
[13:53] | I kind of need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[13:55] | What are you asking me? | 你叫我干什么 |
[13:57] | – You want me to open sealed court documents? – Yes. | -要我打开封存的法庭文件吗 -是的 |
[14:02] | What? You’re the one who told Carter about the wife and the kid. | 干嘛 是你把他妻女的事告诉卡特的 |
[14:06] | Don’t you want to know the details? | 难道你不想知道细节吗 |
[14:07] | Did Carter ask you to ask me? | 是卡特让你来找我的吗 |
[14:10] | No. | 不是 |
[14:12] | Oh, God, you’re a horrible liar. | 天呐 你连谎都不会撒 |
[14:14] | Okay, first she’s furious when I investigated, | 我刚开始调查的时候 她大发雷霆 |
[14:17] | and now she wants me to. | 现在又要我查 |
[14:18] | What is the difference? | 有区别吗 |
[14:20] | I’m worried about her, I know you’re worried about her. | 我担心她 我知道你也担心她 |
[14:23] | Of course I am. | 当然 |
[14:24] | But if she mistrusts Jared this much, | 但如果她这么轻信了贾里德 |
[14:27] | maybe she should take that as a sign. | 也许她该把这当作一种信号 |
[14:29] | Maybe she will. | 也许她应该 |
[14:31] | Depending on what you find. | 就看你找到些什么了 |
[14:34] | Why didn’t she ask me herself? | 她为什么不自己来找我 |
[14:35] | Because you guys aren’t in the best place right now. | 因为你们在吵架 |
[14:37] | You know, I’ve made a lot of mistakes lately, | 最近我犯了不少错 |
[14:39] | and snooping into Jared’s life might be one of them. | 窥探贾里德的生活也算其中一件 |
[14:43] | And I had a very wise woman tell me that | 但有个睿智的女人告诉我 |
[14:45] | I should let Carter make her own mistakes. | 该让卡特犯犯错 |
[14:51] | Tell her the answer is no. | 告诉她 我拒绝 |
[15:01] | – This is frickin’ awesome. – Thanks. | -真是太棒了 -谢谢 |
[15:04] | How do you always do this? | 你是怎么一直做到的 |
[15:05] | I don’t know. I just | 不知道 我只是 |
[15:06] | picture the coolest place where I’d like to party, | 想象我想派对的最佳场所 |
[15:08] | and then I go find it. | 然后去找 |
[15:11] | – It’s amazing. – Thanks. | -太棒了 -谢谢 |
[15:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:17] | – My Mom said no. – What? | -我妈拒绝了 -什么 |
[15:18] | – I thought snooping was her thing. – Yeah, so did I. | -她不是最喜欢打探吗 -我也以为 |
[15:23] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[15:25] | Give me some love. I’m nervous. | 给我点爱吧 我很紧张 |
[15:26] | You’re never nervous. | 你从来不紧张 |
[15:27] | This party promoter is supposed to come tonight. | 今晚有个派对筹办人会来 |
[15:30] | Big time guy, | 是个大人物 |
[15:30] | throws the hottest parties in New York City. | 在纽约举办过最狂热的派对 |
[15:32] | – Dude’s name is Elliot. – This could be super huge for you. | -他叫埃利奥特 -这是你的好机会 |
[15:35] | That’s so cool. How did he find out about us? | 太帅了 他怎么知道我们的 |
[15:37] | Word is getting out about these parties, you know? | 这些派对的消息传得很快 |
[15:39] | They’re the hot, new thing right now. | 它们是现在最火的事 |
[15:40] | No, you’re the hot thing. | 不 你才是最火的事 |
[15:41] | – No, you are. – No, you are. | -你才是 -你才是 |
[15:43] | – No, you are. – No, you are. | -你才是 -你才是 |
[15:44] | Okay, you guys are gross. I’m gonna go make some calls. | 你们太恶心了 我去打电话 |
[16:04] | 克拉什 拨号中 | |
[16:09] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[16:15] | Um… I’m glad you answered. | 很高兴你接电话 |
[16:20] | Look, I– | 我… |
[16:20] | I know you said we shouldn’t talk. | 我知道你说过我们不该联系 |
[16:22] | No, uh, I’m happy to hear from you. | 不 我很高兴你打来 |
[16:26] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[16:28] | Good. Yeah. How are you? | 很好 你呢 |
[16:31] | All good. | 我也很好 |
[16:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[16:35] | Um, this is my temporary office. | 这是我临时的办公室 |
[16:38] | Nice. | 不错嘛 |
[16:39] | What’s new? Tell me things. | 有什么新鲜事 跟我说说 |
[16:42] | I don’t really know what to tell you. | 真不知道该怎么和你说 |
[16:44] | It’s all good. | 一切都很好 |
[16:45] | It’s hard, but it’s fine. | 很辛苦 但是很好 |
[16:47] | Are you seeing anybody? | 你有和人约会吗 |
[16:49] | No. Never mind, don’t answer that. | 不 算了 别回答 |
[16:50] | You regretted it as soon as you said it. | 你一说出口就后悔了吧 |
[16:52] | I did, yeah. | 是的 |
[16:55] | Carter, are you okay? | 卡特 你没事吧 |
[16:56] | Yeah, definitely. | 当然没事 |
[16:58] | Um, I don’t know. I just… | 我也不知道 只是 |
[17:03] | I know you said that this was something | 我知道你说过也许这是 |
[17:05] | I should probably do on my own, | 我该自己去面对的事 |
[17:07] | but sometimes, that’s harder than I thought it would be. | 但有时 这比我想象的更艰难 |
[17:11] | I get that. | 我知道 |
[17:14] | But if there’s anything I learned from the army, | 但如果说我在军队里学到了些什么 |
[17:15] | it’s that sometimes fear is the worst part. | 那就是有时恐惧是最可怕的 |
[17:18] | You can’t let fear stop you from living. | 不能让恐惧阻拦你 |
[17:20] | – Carter! – Um, one sec! | -卡特 -稍等 |
[17:22] | – You gotta go? – Yeah. | -你要挂了吗 -是的 |
[17:24] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[17:26] | – It’s good to see your face. – Yeah, you too. | -能看到你脸真好 -我也是 |
[17:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:36] | Bananas! | 赢了 |
[17:38] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这个 |
[17:39] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[17:41] | This is the best game of all time. | 这游戏最好玩了 |
[17:42] | I don’t hate the game, I just hate losing. | 我不讨厌游戏 我讨厌输 |
[17:45] | Well, I would still like the game if I was losing. | 就算我输了 我还是喜欢游戏 |
[17:48] | This is great and all, you know, getting my butt kicked | 虽然在拼字游戏里被你狂虐 |
[17:50] | in a word game, but I’m starving. | 很好玩 但我饿了 |
[17:52] | Okay, what do you feel like? | 好 你想吃什么 |
[17:53] | A burger from that fried chicken place. | 卖炸鸡那家店的汉堡 |
[17:55] | You guys wanna eat there? | 你们想在那吃吗 |
[17:56] | No. | 不想 |
[17:57] | – No, let’s go get it and bring it back here. – Okay. | -我们去买了 带回来吃吧 -好 |
[18:00] | Uh, I’m just gonna stay here and hold down the fort. | 我就留在这 坚守堡垒了 |
[18:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:04] | Just don’t touch anything in the fort, | 但你别碰堡垒 |
[18:06] | Don’t break anything in the fort, and don’t– | 别弄坏堡垒 别… |
[18:07] | Please, stop saying “fort.” | 请别再说”堡垒”了 |
[18:09] | Or we could build a fort. | 或者我们可以搭个堡垒 |
[18:10] | Yes. But food first. | 好 但先吃东西 |
[18:12] | – Burger and fries? – Yeah. | -要汉堡和薯条吗 -对 |
[18:48] | The best party yet! | 这派对真棒 |
[18:55] | Um, it’s getting kinda crowded. | 人越来越多了 |
[18:58] | No, we’re still under code. | 不 人数还没满 |
[18:59] | We could fit a hundred more people in here. | 这里还能再装下一百个人 |
[19:02] | Seriously, we’re good. | 真的 没事 |
[19:03] | We’re killing it. Relax. | 场子热着呢 放心 |
[19:05] | Try to have a little fun. | 去玩玩吧 |
[19:08] | Hey, listen, I know you’re still upset | 听着 我知道你还在 |
[19:11] | by this whole thing with my ex. | 生我有前妻的气 |
[19:14] | You think tonight we should talk about it? | 你今晚想聊聊吗 |
[19:16] | Yeah. Yeah, we probably should talk about it. | 是 我们该聊聊了 |
[19:20] | Just so you know, if it wasn’t for my kid, | 你要知道 如果不是有孩子 |
[19:22] | I’d be happy if I never saw her again. | 我情愿再也不见她 |
[19:45] | Gluten free veggie crisps. | 无麸蔬菜片 |
[19:47] | Max, you’re killing me, man. | 麦克斯 你是要我命啊 |
[19:52] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[20:06] | Hello. What have we here? | 这是什么 |
[20:25] | Hey, watch it. Back off. | 看着点 让开 |
[20:26] | You back off! | 你才让开 |
[20:28] | Hey, stop it! | 住手 |
[20:30] | Stop! | 住手 |
[20:35] | Take it outside! | 要打出去打 |
[20:37] | Get the hell out of here, come on! | 给我出去 |
[20:39] | Get him out. | 把他架走 |
[20:47] | Hey, can you check if you got the order right? | 你能看看东西给对了吗 |
[20:48] | They always screw it up. | 他们总是弄错 |
[20:51] | Like, they always give me a beef patty | 我每次特地要求青椒堡 |
[20:53] | when I specifically ask for a pepper patty. | 他们还是给我牛肉堡 |
[20:55] | – You got a pepper patty? – Yeah. | -你点了青椒堡吗 -是的 |
[20:57] | There’s a meatless option. | 有无肉的选择 |
[21:01] | I think it’s all there. | 我觉得是齐的 |
[21:02] | It’s not even like I mind the regular burger, | 不是说我介意吃正常汉堡 |
[21:05] | It’s just I prefer the pepper patty. | 只是我更喜欢青椒堡 |
[21:08] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. Why? | -你还好吗 -是 干嘛 |
[21:11] | Well, I just thought maybe it was something about your dad. | 我以为那是你爸的消息 |
[21:14] | You keep asking me that every time my phone rings. | 每次我手机一响 你就要问 |
[21:18] | It’s kind of stressing me out. | 让我好有压力 |
[21:20] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[21:22] | I’ll tell you, though, if it is. | 如果是我会告诉你的 |
[21:25] | And I will stop asking. | 那我不问了 |
[21:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:32] | He’s not going to get out. | 他不会出狱的 |
[21:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:43] | Look, it was bound to happen eventually. | 这种事迟早会发生 |
[21:45] | People party, they get a little crazy. | 派对的时候人会疯 |
[21:46] | No, that was totally uncool, | 不 这样不行 |
[21:47] | We need to do something about it. | 我们要想办法 |
[21:49] | We did something, we handled it. | 我们处理了啊 |
[21:50] | Barely, Jared. | 勉强而已 贾里德 |
[21:51] | I had the situation completely under control. | 我控制住局面了 |
[21:53] | No, you really didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[21:55] | And who’s to say next time | 谁能保证下一次 |
[21:56] | it won’t turn into a full-on riot? | 不会是彻底的骚乱 |
[21:57] | A riot? Oh, come on, what are you saying? | 骚乱吗 你在说什么 |
[22:00] | I’m saying, I think we need security. | 我是说 我们需要保安 |
[22:03] | More safeguards in place | 请更多的保安 |
[22:04] | to make sure stuff like that doesn’t happen. | 确保这种事不会再发生 |
[22:05] | Security is expensive. | 请保安很贵的 |
[22:07] | If we’re not turning a profit, | 如果我们赚不到钱 |
[22:08] | we can’t keep throwing these parties. | 派对就不能办了 |
[22:11] | All right, well, yeah, maybe we take in less, | 对 或许我们的收入是少了 |
[22:12] | but we can’t just ignore something like that. | 但我们不能放任这种事 |
[22:14] | Someone could get really hurt next time. | 下次会有人受伤的 |
[22:19] | Jared. | 贾里德 |
[22:20] | – What? – My ex is here. | -怎么了 -我前妻来了 |
[22:23] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[22:29] | Wow, great party, Jared. | 派对不错啊 贾里德 |
[22:31] | Looks like you finally found your calling. | 看来你终于找到擅长的事了 |
[22:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[22:34] | I got on your secret special text invite list, | 我在你神秘的邀请名单里 |
[22:37] | which by the way, is not so secret, or special. | 那根本没多神秘 也没多特别 |
[22:40] | Carter, this is– | 卡特 这是… |
[22:40] | I already met your little girlfriend | 我已经见过你的小女朋友了 |
[22:42] | when she came by the store earlier today. | 她早上来了我店里 |
[22:44] | I knew something was up when she asked about our daughter. | 她问起我们女儿 我就知道有问题 |
[22:46] | Is that true? You went to her store? | 是吗 你去她店里了吗 |
[22:48] | How old is she, Jared? | 她有多大 贾里德 |
[22:49] | They just keep getting younger and younger. | 她们真是越来越小了 |
[22:51] | Back off, Sarah. What do you want? | 你少管 莎拉 你想干什么 |
[22:53] | I’m just gonna let you guys talk. | 你们两个聊吧 |
[22:55] | No, Carter, wait. Sarah was just leaving, right? | 卡特 等等 莎拉就走了 |
[22:57] | What if I don’t? | 如果我不走呢 |
[22:58] | Look, you got what you came here for, okay? | 你的目的已经达到了 |
[23:00] | She’s upset, I’m upset, what else are you here to do? | 她很生气 我也生气 你还想干什么 |
[23:03] | I don’t know. Drink. Dance. | 不知道 喝酒跳舞吧 |
[23:06] | It’s hard being a single mom. | 当单亲妈妈可不容易 |
[23:09] | Sarah, I’m gonna ask you nicely. Please, go. | 莎拉 我和气地请你离开 |
[23:12] | Good luck with him, sweetie. | 祝你和他好运 亲爱的 |
[23:14] | You’re gonna need it. | 你会需要的 |
[23:23] | -Jared. – I– I told you she was crazy. | -贾里德 -我说了她很疯狂 |
[23:25] | I guess you just had to see for yourself. | 看来你还是想亲自看看 |
[23:45] | Hey, buddy. What you doing? | 小子 你在干什么 |
[23:50] | Plants are amazing, aren’t they? | 植物真奇妙啊 不是吗 |
[23:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:55] | You know, the way that the seeds and the dirt and the water | 种子 土壤和水结合在一起 |
[23:59] | all combine to create life, | 创造生命 |
[24:01] | and that life gives off oxygen that gives us life. | 那生命散发氧气 孕育我们 |
[24:07] | Photosynthesis, yeah. | 这就是光合作用 |
[24:11] | I’ve been taking plants for granted all these years. | 我这么多年都把植物的恩赐当做理所当然 |
[24:15] | Granted. | 理所当然 |
[24:18] | Granted, Grant. | 理所当然 格兰特 |
[24:19] | – Oh… it’s a sign. – Are you okay? | -这是暗示 -你还好吗 |
[24:25] | Grant, did you eat these? | 格兰特 你吃了这个吗 |
[24:27] | Yeah, I– I needed a snack, and– | 是的 我想吃零食 |
[24:30] | you guys were taking way too long. | 你们走太久了 |
[24:33] | They’re not your average cookies. | 这不是你做的普通饼干 |
[24:36] | – They’re enhanced. – They’re what? | -里面有东西 -什么 |
[24:38] | They’re peanut… | 有”花生” |
[24:40] | Whoa, whoa, what? What’s wrong? | 什么 怎么了 |
[24:42] | – Nothing. – Was there something wrong with the cookies? | -没什么 -饼干有问题吗 |
[24:44] | No. What could be wrong? | 没有 哪有什么问题 |
[24:46] | Man, my– my heart’s beating really fast, is– | 我心跳得好快 |
[24:50] | is it getting hot in here? | 房间里变热了吗 |
[24:56] | See? | 你看 |
[24:58] | The cookies are fine. | 饼干没问题 |
[25:00] | Totally fine. | 完全没问题 |
[25:02] | Right, Max? | 对吗 麦克斯 |
[25:04] | Fine. | 没问题 |
[25:10] | Man! | 天啊 |
[25:17] | That was weird. | 真奇怪 |
[25:18] | I don’t know what got into me. | 我不知道我是怎么了 |
[25:21] | I do. | 我知道 |
[25:44] | – He’s taken. – Excuse me? | -他有主了 -什么 |
[25:46] | That guy up there that you’re eyeing like a hungry animal. | 你在饥渴地看着的那个男人 |
[25:49] | He comes home with me. | 他会跟我回家 |
[25:51] | Actually, I go home with him, but you get the point. | 实际上 是我回他家 不过你懂的 |
[25:53] | Stand down, sweetie. I’m not into him like that. | 别急 亲爱的 我不喜欢他 |
[25:55] | I’m not into men. I like DJs. | 我不喜欢男人 我喜欢DJ |
[26:01] | Wait, are you Elliot? | 等等 你是埃利奥特吗 |
[26:03] | How great is he? He’s so great. | 他很棒吧 |
[26:05] | His name is Seth, and he– | 他叫塞斯 他… |
[26:06] | You’re the girlfriend, right? | 你是他女朋友 |
[26:08] | You’re not really the most discerning critic. | 不是有判断力的鉴赏家 |
[26:09] | Well, nobody else here is sleeping with him, | 这里没人跟他睡 |
[26:12] | – and they seem to like him too, so… – Okay. | -但似乎都挺喜欢他 所以… -好吧 |
[26:15] | So I’m gonna meet him after his set, | 等他结束我会跟他见面 |
[26:16] | So why don’t you back off? | 请让我自己看好吗 |
[26:19] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[26:27] | I know what you mean, though. | 不过我懂你的意思 |
[26:30] | About what? | 什么 |
[26:31] | You know, I just had this, like, realization. | 我刚才领悟了 |
[26:34] | Everyone’s thoughts are different. | 每个人的想法都不同 |
[26:38] | Even Carter’s thoughts are different than my thoughts. | 卡特的想法跟我也不同 |
[26:40] | We all have different thoughts, | 我们都有不同的想法 |
[26:41] | you know, you and– and Carter have | 你和卡特的想法 |
[26:44] | completely different thoughts than me. | 跟我完全不一样 |
[26:48] | Isn’t that insane? | 这多疯狂 |
[26:51] | Remember that time we found out we had a brother? | 记得我们发现还有个兄弟的时候吗 |
[26:53] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:54] | You literally have a brother from another mother. | 你真的有了个同父异母的兄弟 |
[26:59] | It’s all relative. | 这都是有关系的 |
[27:03] | I just testified to keep my dad in jail. | 我才作证反对我爸爸出狱 |
[27:08] | See? No family is perfect. | 看 没哪个家庭是完美的 |
[27:13] | Nobody move. | 谁都别动 |
[27:14] | Let’s just sit here and pretend that we’re not here. | 我们就坐在这 装作没人在家 |
[27:18] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[27:20] | You guys relax. | 你们不用慌 |
[27:21] | It’s probably my neighbor having to go to the bathroom. | 可能是我邻居来借厕所 |
[27:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[27:27] | – Joan? – Max. | -琼 -麦克斯 |
[27:29] | – Buddy. – Grant. | -巴迪 -格兰特 |
[27:30] | – Gammy. – Taylor. | -嬷嬷 -泰勒 |
[27:32] | Why are we taking attendance? | 你们点名干嘛 |
[27:34] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们怎么在这 |
[27:36] | What do you mean, what are we doing here? | 什么叫我们怎么在 |
[27:37] | – Grant called me. – I did? | -格兰特打电话给我的 -有吗 |
[27:39] | When? | 什么时候 |
[27:41] | About a half an hour ago. | 半小时前吧 |
[27:42] | You said you’d figured out the meaning of the universe. | 你说你明白了宇宙的意义 |
[27:46] | Yeah, I’ll tell you later. | 是 等下告诉你们 |
[27:47] | And you were really desperate for | 还特别想吃 |
[27:49] | some of Gammy’s chocolate brownies. | 嬷嬷的巧克力布朗尼 |
[27:51] | Oh, yeah, I love them. | 是的 我爱吃 |
[27:54] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:00] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[28:01] | Are you high? | 你嗑嗨了吗 |
[28:07] | I’m high. | 我嗑嗨了 |
[28:09] | He is so high. | 他嗨翻天了 |
[28:12] | We can explain. | 我们能解释 |
[28:21] | At the end of your message, press one. | 留言完毕 请按一 |
[28:24] | Hey, David. It’s me. | 大卫 是我 |
[28:28] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[28:32] | I– I’m having a rough time. | 我最近不太如意 |
[28:34] | I… | 我… |
[28:36] | seem to be making a mess of everything. | 好像搞砸了所有事 |
[28:40] | So I was thinking of your idea about coming home in between | 所以我在考虑你说在里士满和纽约 |
[28:45] | your stop in Richmond and New York, | 两站之间回趟家的提议 |
[28:46] | and I think it would be good, | 我觉得那会很好 |
[28:49] | Because, um… | 因为 |
[28:51] | I’m feeling… | 我觉得… |
[28:54] | I’d just like to see you. | 我只想见见你 |
[29:00] | Soon. | 尽快 |
[29:11] | Look, Jared, | 贾里德 |
[29:12] | I know I shouldn’t have gone to her store, | 我知道我不该去她店里 |
[29:15] | but that was some pretty big stuff | 但你之前对我隐瞒的 |
[29:18] | you neglected to tell me about yourself– | 可是很重要的事 |
[29:19] | you can’t blame me for wanting to know more. | 你不能怪我想知道更多 |
[29:22] | Well, I don’t know what else you want me to tell you. | 我不知道你还想让我说什么 |
[29:24] | I don’t know. I don’t know, Jared. | 我不知道 贾里德 |
[29:26] | Why is the story you tell so different from the one she does? | 为什么你告诉我的故事 和她的那么不同 |
[29:30] | Because she’s a liar, Carter. | 因为她是骗子 卡特 |
[29:31] | Jared. She says you left your kid, | 贾里德 她说你抛弃了孩子 |
[29:34] | that you don’t even try to see her. | 都没想过要见女儿 |
[29:36] | Well, she didn’t know who you were, right? | 她当时不知道你是谁 对吗 |
[29:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah, well, | -是的 -所以 |
[29:39] | whatever show she put on for you, that wasn’t real. | 不管她跟你说的什么 都不是真的 |
[29:50] | Hi, can I help you? | 你好 有事吗 |
[29:52] | Move aside, sweetie, we’ll let you know. | 让开 有事我们会找你 |
[29:53] | Um, this is a private party. | 这是个私人派对 |
[29:55] | We’re not doing anything wrong. | 我们没做错什么 |
[29:57] | We got a noise complaint. We’re doing our job. | 我们接到扰民投诉 来调查的 |
[29:59] | Well, this isn’t a residential area, | 这里不是住宅区 |
[30:01] | and none of the businesses nearby are open, | 周围的商店也都打烊了 |
[30:03] | so who’s complaining? | 谁会投诉 |
[30:06] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[30:07] | You have a liquor license? | 你有卖酒许可吗 |
[30:09] | I really don’t think we need one, | 我们并不需要 |
[30:10] | and we’re not violating any fire codes, either. | 我们也没有违反消防规范 |
[30:13] | I don’t think you’re allowed to be here. | 我觉得你不该在这里 |
[30:16] | Really? ’cause you just said this was a noise complaint, | 是吗 你刚才可说这是扰民投诉 |
[30:19] | and that sounds like a trespassing call. | 那似乎是个骚扰电话 |
[30:21] | Are you questioning me? | 你是在质疑我吗 |
[30:23] | Yeah, yeah, I guess I am, | 我猜是的 |
[30:25] | ’cause my mom’s a cop, actually, | 因为其实我妈妈也是个警察 |
[30:27] | for Fairfax County, | 费尔法克斯县警察 |
[30:29] | And she is all about probable cause. | 她很注重合理根据 |
[30:32] | She’s also all about warrants, when they’re needed. | 必要的时候 也很注重搜查令 |
[30:40] | Not needed, but maybe keep the noise down. | 不需要 但你们小声点 |
[30:45] | You all have a good evening. | 祝你们愉快 |
[30:50] | You gotta be careful with edibles, guys. | 吃的东西可要小心 |
[30:52] | First of all, you can’t leave it lying around | 首先 不能随处乱丢 |
[30:53] | for your little brother to take, | 给你弟弟吃到 |
[30:54] | but, in our experience, | 但以我的经验 |
[30:56] | you never really know what you’re getting. | 你根本不知道吃到的是什么 |
[30:58] | In your experience? | 以你的经验吗 |
[31:00] | My golfing buddy, Murray? | 我的高尔夫伙伴穆雷 |
[31:01] | He ate pot brownies. | 他吃了大麻布朗尼 |
[31:03] | Threw off his entire equilibrium. | 失去了平衡 |
[31:05] | His golf swing never recovered. | 挥杆动作再没做好过 |
[31:08] | – In our day, pot was just pot. – It was. | -我们那时候 大麻就是大麻 -对 |
[31:10] | Smoke it and then go about your day. | 抽一根 消遣一天 |
[31:12] | That’s old school. I like it. | 老派风格 我喜欢 |
[31:14] | Yeah, and then your generation came along and mucked it up. | 然后你们这代出现 乱套了 |
[31:17] | Simpler times. | 以前很单纯 |
[31:19] | Oh, you put pot in cookies and coffee and pizza. | 把大麻放进饼干 咖啡 披萨里 |
[31:22] | Pot pizza? | 大麻披萨 |
[31:23] | I mean, do we really need that? | 我们真需要那个吗 |
[31:25] | – Maybe. – No. | -可能吧 -不 |
[31:26] | Look, okay, I can’t judge, | 好吧 我也没资格说 |
[31:27] | ’cause I smoked at your age, but you’re too young. | 因为我这么大时也抽过 但你太小了 |
[31:30] | I thought they were regular cookies, I swear. | 我以为那是正常的饼干 真的 |
[31:32] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[31:34] | And I never would have l l him eat those if I had known. | 如果我知道 我不会让他吃的 |
[31:37] | Yeah, and, look, I promise | 是的 我保证 |
[31:39] | I won’t touch the stuff again until college, | 上大学之前不再碰那东西了 |
[31:41] | Just please don’t tell mom. | 求你们别跟妈妈说 |
[31:43] | Well, your secret’s safe with us. | 我们会帮你保密的 |
[31:46] | Why don’t you sleep it off at our house tonight, | 不如你今晚在我们家睡觉吧 |
[31:47] | and we’ll take you home in the morning. | 早上再送你回家 |
[31:49] | Besides, I– I made my famous pecan pie. | 另外 我还做了核桃派 |
[31:52] | Yeah, that sounds like something I would need. | 好 是我可以吃的东西 |
[31:57] | Don’t you think we should test it? | 你不觉得我们该检验一下吗 |
[32:02] | Oh, my god, baby, you were so good. | 天啊 宝贝 你真棒 |
[32:04] | – Yeah? – Seth. | -是吗 -塞斯 |
[32:07] | Seth, this is Elliot. | 塞斯 这是埃利奥特 |
[32:10] | Oh– hey. | 你好 |
[32:11] | Um, nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[32:12] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[32:14] | You were good. I liked you. | 你技术不错 我喜欢 |
[32:16] | Not like that, though. She’s not into that. | 不是那种喜欢 她不感兴趣 |
[32:19] | Sorry, I’ll be quiet. | 抱歉 我闭嘴了 |
[32:21] | E-mail me. | 发邮件给我 |
[32:21] | Don’t call me, e-mail me. | 别打电话 发邮件 |
[32:24] | Got it, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[32:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:26] | I’ll e-mail you, too. | 我也会发邮件给你的 |
[32:47] | Close call there with the cops. | 差点被警察逮了 |
[32:50] | They were all talk. | 他们说说而已 |
[32:51] | They didn’t actually have anything on us. | 没实质性证据 |
[32:54] | Told you she was capable of some crazy. | 我说了她很疯狂的 |
[32:57] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[32:58] | Look, I’m– | 我… |
[33:00] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[33:02] | I should never have gone to her store. | 不该去她店里的 |
[33:04] | But to be fair, Jared, | 但说实话 贾里德 |
[33:06] | I didn’t think she’d know who I was. | 我以为她不认识我 |
[33:09] | Well, that’s the thing about insane people. | 疯子就有这个特点 |
[33:10] | They’re also pretty smart. | 他们也很聪明 |
[33:13] | I guess you know more about that than most. | 我相信你比大多数人都清楚 |
[33:16] | Yeah, pretty crazy to call the cops. | 是 疯狂到会报警 |
[33:18] | I tried to warn you, but you didn’t want to listen, | 我想提醒你 你却不听 |
[33:20] | because you didn’t trust me. | 因为你不相信我 |
[33:22] | So I guess we have bigger issues than just my ex. | 我猜我们之间的问题可不止前妻那么简单 |
[33:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[33:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:32] | Look, Carter, my whole relationship with her | 卡特 我和她的关系里全是 |
[33:33] | was fighting and drama, and I can’t do that again. | 争吵与闹剧 不想再来一次了 |
[33:35] | That’s not what we’re doing, Jared. | 我们没有这样 贾里德 |
[33:36] | Then what are we doing? ’cause it’s obvious | 那我们在干什么 因为很显然 |
[33:38] | you don’t trust me, and I have no interest | 你不信任我 我对没有 |
[33:40] | in being in a relationship without trust. | 信任的感情也不感兴趣 |
[33:42] | Okay, wait a second. | 好 等等 |
[33:43] | I’m sorry I didn’t just jump right back | 抱歉我没有立刻 |
[33:45] | Into trusting you right away, Jared, | 重新相信你 贾里德 |
[33:47] | But can you seriously blame me? | 但这能怪我吗 |
[33:49] | And are you actually gonna walk away from this | 感情稍微遇到一些难题 |
[33:51] | the second things start to get a little bit hard? | 你就转身想跑吗 |
[33:53] | Because that’s what she said you did. | 因为她就是这么说你的 |
[34:16] | Detective Wilson. | 威尔逊警探 |
[34:17] | Hey, Elizabeth, it’s Lopez. | 伊丽莎白 我是洛佩兹 |
[34:18] | Hope I didn’t wake you. | 希望没吵醒你 |
[34:20] | Uh, I was just… | 我只是… |
[34:23] | what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[34:24] | Listen, Parker and I went | 帕克和我 |
[34:25] | to one of those underground parties tonight, | 今晚去了一场地下派对 |
[34:27] | and I just thought you should know, we talked to Carter. | 我觉得你该知道 我们跟卡特聊了 |
[34:33] | She was there? | 她在那里吗 |
[34:34] | Not just there, no, she seemed to be running the damn thing. | 不光是在 派对看起来像是她办的 |
[34:42] | Thanks for letting me spend the night– good pie. | 谢谢你留我过夜 派很好吃 |
[34:43] | You know we love the pie. | 谁不喜欢呢 |
[34:49] | Listen, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[34:51] | I know things are rough at home right now. | 我知道家里现在事情多 |
[34:54] | And when are they not? | 什么时候不多呢 |
[34:55] | But… | 但是 |
[34:57] | don’t be a stoner. | 别靠吸毒躲避 |
[34:58] | You have to face life sober. | 你要清醒地面对人生 |
[35:01] | Mostly sober. | 大多数时候 |
[35:04] | I mean, I just miss Carter. | 我好想卡特 |
[35:07] | I wish there was something I could do. | 希望我能做些什么 |
[35:10] | There is– call her. | 有啊 打电话给她 |
[35:13] | Guilt trip her. | 给她负罪感 |
[35:14] | Bribe her, beg her to come home. | 贿赂她 求她回家来 |
[35:18] | You think that’ll work? | 你觉得会有用吗 |
[35:19] | Well, someone’s got to do something, | 总有人得做些什么 |
[35:20] | ’cause that girl is definitely not coming home on her own. | 那姑娘肯定不会自己回来的 |
[35:38] | Hi, is Carter here? | 你好 卡特在吗 |
[35:39] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[35:46] | I’m just gonna… | 我回避了 |
[35:54] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[35:55] | I wanted to show you these. | 我想给你看这个 |
[35:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:01] | Court documents. | 法庭文件 |
[36:03] | A year ago, when I filed for custody, | 一年前 我申请要监护权 |
[36:05] | and I was denied because she fought me every way she could. | 却被否决了 因为她想尽办法反对 |
[36:08] | My child support payments, | 我给孩子的赡养费 |
[36:10] | every month, on time, | 每个月都是按时寄到 |
[36:12] | for my daughter’s entire life. | 在我女儿从小到大 |
[36:15] | Jared, I’m really sorry. | 贾里德 真对不起 |
[36:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:19] | And I know you’re scared. | 我知道你害怕 |
[36:21] | I’m scared, too. | 我也害怕 |
[36:24] | I just want you to trust me. | 我只希望你相信我 |
[36:27] | I do. | 我相信 |
[36:30] | I will. | 我会的 |
[36:31] | I missed you last night. | 我昨晚好想你 |
[36:34] | I don’t sleep well without you. | 没你我都睡不好 |
[36:36] | Yeah, I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[36:38] | Your side of the bed? | 你那一边的床 |
[36:39] | Still open, so… | 还在等着你 |
[36:46] | Okay, I’m gonna get the waffles, and you get the eggs, | 我点华夫饼 你点鸡蛋 |
[36:48] | and then we’ll split it, okay? | 我们分着吃 好吗 |
[36:50] | Whatever you want, babe. | 你想怎么样都行 宝贝 |
[36:51] | That’s what I want. | 我就想这样 |
[36:55] | Look, I’m really, really proud of you. | 我真的为你骄傲 |
[36:57] | – I’m gonna e-mail her. – No, wait a hot second, okay? | -我要发邮件给她 -等等吧 |
[37:00] | You don’t want to seem too eager. | 别显得你太急切 |
[37:02] | I am, though. Babe, just think. | 我就是急啊 宝贝 想想吧 |
[37:04] | I get some gigs up in New York, | 我在纽约接几场演出 |
[37:06] | we can get a studio apartment for the summer. | 我们夏天在那租个一室公寓 |
[37:08] | Party all night, sleep all day. | 晚上派对 白天睡觉 |
[37:10] | No, I will be painting during the day, | 不 我白天要画画 |
[37:12] | and then I’ll be selling my paintings on the sidewalk | 然后在人行道上卖我的画 |
[37:14] | until a dealer takes notice, then invites me to have a show. | 直到被画商发掘 邀请我去办展览 |
[37:17] | All while I’m asleep. | 都在我睡觉的时候 |
[37:19] | – How awesome would that be? – Sounds like it. | -多棒啊 -没错 |
[37:23] | – I love you, baby. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 宝贝 -我也爱你 |
[37:33] | – Maybe we should pull over. – Yeah. | -我们靠边停吧 -好 |
[37:42] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[37:46] | To Jared’s? | 贾里德家 |
[37:49] | Well, I know you know what you’re doing, | 我知道你清楚自己在做什么 |
[37:51] | but please be careful. | 但请一定小心 |
[37:55] | You sound like Elizabeth. | 你口气好像伊丽莎白 |
[37:56] | Because we both sound like your mom. | 因为我们的口气都像你妈妈 |
[38:03] | Thanks for letting me stay here. | 谢谢你收留我 |
[38:05] | Anytime. | 随时欢迎 |
[38:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:22] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[38:23] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[38:25] | Morning. | 早 |
[38:28] | You guys hungry? | 你们饿了吗 |
[38:30] | No, I– I had pie. | 不 我吃了派 |
[38:33] | Pie? Pie for breakfast. | 派吗 吃派当早餐 |
[38:35] | Hey, pie is nutritious. | 很有营养的好吗 |
[38:37] | So you were vague when you called last night. | 你昨晚打来的时候含糊其辞 |
[38:39] | What inspired this sleepover? | 他干嘛要睡那里 |
[38:42] | It’s a long, very uninteresting story. | 原因可冗长了 |
[38:44] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[38:46] | How am I doing? Honestly, I’m not sure. | 我怎么样吗 说实话 我不知道 |
[38:54] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[38:55] | I think Carter might have gotten herself | 我觉得卡特 |
[38:56] | into a little bit of trouble. | 可能惹上麻烦了 |
[38:58] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦 |
[39:00] | I’m not sure. | 说不好 |
[39:02] | But what if what you said about | 但如果你说的 |
[39:03] | letting Carter make her own mistakes isn’t right? | 让卡特自己去犯错这话不对呢 |
[39:06] | Don’t worry about Carter. Grant’s gonna call her. | 别担心卡特了 格兰特会打给她 |
[39:09] | He’s gonna guilt her into coming home. | 给她负罪感 让她回家 |
[39:10] | What happened to your hands-off approach? | 不是说好不干涉她的吗 |
[39:12] | I meant your hands. | 那是对你说 |
[39:14] | But someone’s got to do something. | 但总有人得做些什么 |
[39:15] | I mean, for christ’s sake, the girl’s 17. | 天呐 那姑娘才十七岁 |
[39:16] | She’s got to come home. | 她必须得回家 |
[39:21] | Let’s just go look at the swatches again, okay? | 我们再去看看色板吧 |
[39:24] | You know, get our minds off this. | 别想这事了 |
[39:30] | I think that’s a great idea. | 我觉得这主意很棒 |
[39:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:41] | I should not have eaten all those brownies. | 我不该把布朗尼都吃了的 |
[40:01] | My dad’s getting out. | 我爸要出狱了 |
[40:15] | Hey, let me take your bag. | 包给我拿吧 |
[40:16] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:20] | You know you don’t have to knock, right? | 你知道不用敲门的 对吗 |
[40:22] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[40:24] | Just wanted to make sure you were decent. | 只是想确保你穿好衣服了 |
[40:26] | Well, what would you have done if I wasn’t? | 我要没穿你怎么办 |
[40:29] | Um… this? | 这样 |
[40:35] | So I cleaned out a drawer for you, | 我腾了个抽屉给你 |
[40:37] | and tomorrow, I’m gonna get you some closet space. | 明天 在衣柜里再帮你腾个位置 |
[40:40] | But for right now, don’t open it, | 但现在别打开 |
[40:41] | because I just took everything | 因为我才把 |
[40:42] | that was in the drawer and threw it in the closet. | 抽屉里的东西都扔进去了 |
[40:47] | Okay, well, I will consider myself warned. | 好 我知道了 |
[40:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |