时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Finding Carter. | 《找寻自我》前情回顾 |
[00:09] | I’m here. If you need anything, just call. | 我就在这 有需要就打电话给我 |
[00:11] | It’s bad karma to be a snitch. | 告密会有报应的 |
[00:12] | It’s bad to let a drug dealer get away with murder. | 让一个毒贩逍遥法外 才有报应 |
[00:15] | All right, I’ll testify. | 好吧 我作证 |
[00:17] | She saw Ben and she was blaming herself | 她见了本 还责怪她自己 |
[00:18] | because he’s going back in the system. | 因为他要被送回去寄养 |
[00:19] | – How’d that happen? – Jared gave him up. | -怎么会这样 -贾里德出卖了他 |
[00:21] | People like him get what’s coming to him. | 他这样的人总会有报应 |
[00:23] | Get off! | 放手 |
[00:33] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[00:35] | Carter, honey, can you hear me? | 卡特 亲爱的 你能听到吗 |
[00:38] | – Carter? – Lori? | -卡特 -洛莉 |
[00:42] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[00:44] | What happened? What are you doing here? | 发生了什么 你怎么会在这儿 |
[00:48] | Take it easy, go slow. | 别着急 慢慢起来 |
[00:50] | There you go. | 好了 |
[00:51] | Oh, my head is pounding. | 我的头好疼 |
[00:54] | I know, sweetie. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[00:55] | You hit it really hard. | 你的头狠狠地撞了一下 |
[01:07] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[01:08] | There was an accident. | 出了点意外 |
[01:10] | I’m sorry, honey. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[01:13] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[01:18] | Tell me the last thing you remember. | 告诉我你记得的最后一件事 |
[01:22] | Um, we were fighting. | 我们在争吵 |
[01:25] | I was upset about Ben. | 我对本的事情很生气 |
[01:28] | Did I do something? | 我做了什么吗 |
[01:29] | No, not a chance. | 没有 完全没有 |
[01:31] | How do you know? I can’t remember anything. | 你怎么知道 我什么都记不起来了 |
[01:33] | Because I know you, you’re not capable of anything like that. | 因为我了解你 你不会做这样的事 |
[01:38] | When– when did you get here? | 你是什么时候到这的 |
[01:40] | Just a few minutes ago. | 就在几分钟前 |
[01:44] | What… | 什么 |
[01:46] | did you kill him? | 是你杀了他吗 |
[01:48] | – That’s — that’s the ambulance, okay? – What? | -那是救护车的声音 -什么 |
[01:49] | – Hold — hold right there. – What do you mean? | -手按住那里 -你说什么 |
[01:51] | Don’t move, you got a nasty gash on your head. | 不要动 你头上有一道很深的伤口 |
[01:54] | You’re gonna need stitches. | 需要缝针 |
[01:56] | Okay, just be still, okay? | 坐着别动 好吗 |
[02:33] | Almost done. | 就快好了 |
[02:36] | Things will be fuzzy for a few hours. | 你的视线会模糊几个小时 |
[02:39] | Get off! | 放手 |
[02:40] | But there’s no evidence of a concussion. | 但没发现你有脑震荡 |
[02:46] | Stitches will dissolve in about a week. | 一周之内缝线就会开始吸收 |
[02:49] | Slide on over. | 请坐到旁边去 |
[02:51] | And in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[02:52] | you need to get plenty of rest. | 你需要好好休息 |
[02:54] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[02:56] | You were very lucky. | 你真是非常幸运 |
[03:01] | Carter, can you hear me? | 卡特 你能听到吗 |
[03:04] | Wait, what were you doing at the bar? | 等一下 你去酒吧做什么 |
[03:07] | Well, I… | 我… |
[03:10] | I was upset about losing custody of Ben | 我失去本的监护权以后很生气 |
[03:13] | And I wanted to give Jared a piece of my mind. | 就想去教训一下贾里德 |
[03:16] | Carter? | 卡特 |
[03:18] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[03:21] | She hit her head pretty good. | 她的头被狠狠地撞了一下 |
[03:22] | Ten stitches, but no concussion. | 缝了十针 没有脑震荡 |
[03:23] | What were you doing there? | 你去那干什么 |
[03:25] | he could have killed you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[03:27] | Hey, Liz? | 你好 丽兹 |
[03:29] | We’re here for Lori Stevens. | 我们要找洛莉·史蒂文斯 |
[03:33] | Yeah. | 我就是 |
[03:33] | We need you to come down to the station | 我们需要你跟我们去警局一趟 |
[03:34] | and give a statement. | 录一份口供 |
[03:37] | Okay, uh… I’m gonna take care of this. | 好的 我去处理一下这事 |
[03:40] | Don’t worry, I’ll see you later, okay? | 别担心 回头再见 好吗 |
[03:48] | She’s okay, Max, I promise. | 她没事 麦克斯 我保证 |
[03:50] | But what’s taking so long? | 那为什么花这么长时间 |
[03:51] | They’re giving her a bunch of tests | 他们给她做了些检查 |
[03:53] | and then she’s gonna get stitches. | 然后她还需要缝针 |
[03:54] | – How bad was she hurt? – Not too bad. | -她伤得有多严重 -不太严重 |
[03:56] | But she seems pretty shaken up now. | 但她看起来非常心神不宁 |
[03:58] | What did she say? Like, what happened? | 她说了什么 关于事情的经过 |
[04:00] | Max, Jared is dead. | 麦克斯 贾里德死了 |
[04:03] | But it’s okay, she’s okay. | 不过没关系 她没事 |
[04:05] | Tell her I’ll be right there. | 告诉她我马上就到 |
[04:06] | No, they’re letting her go soon. | 不用 她马上就要出院了 |
[04:08] | – We’ll meet you at the house. – Okay. | -我们回家见 -好的 |
[04:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:14] | One minute we were fighting, | 上一秒我们还在争吵 |
[04:16] | and the next minute, I’m on the floor | 下一秒我就躺在地上 |
[04:18] | with a colossal headache, | 头痛欲裂 |
[04:20] | Lori’s next to me, Jared’s dead. | 洛莉在我身边 贾里德死了 |
[04:25] | Everything in the middle is a blank, Crash. | 中间发生了什么一片空白 克拉什 |
[04:28] | I mean… do you think… | 我是说…你觉得 |
[04:30] | – What? – Do you think I killed him? | -什么 -你觉得是我杀了他吗 |
[04:31] | No, no way. | 不可能 |
[04:32] | Crash, I might have– I can’t remember anything. | 克拉什 有可能啊 我什么都记不得了 |
[04:34] | Carter, you didn’t. Believe me. | 卡特 你没杀他 相信我 |
[04:41] | God, how can he be dead? | 天啊 他怎么会死呢 |
[04:44] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:50] | Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你来陪我 |
[04:55] | Um, Crash, can you just give us a couple minutes? | 克拉什 你能回避几分钟吗 |
[04:58] | Detective Mccarthy wants to ask carter a few questions. | 麦卡锡警探想问卡特几个问题 |
[05:01] | Sure. | 好 |
[05:06] | Hi, Carter. | 你好 卡特 |
[05:07] | Hope you’re doing okay. | 希望你现在没事了 |
[05:09] | I just need to ask you a couple things. | 我只需要问你几件事情 |
[05:11] | Were you and Mr. Peters romantically involved? | 你和彼得斯先生是情侣关系吗 |
[05:15] | Uh, yeah, we were. | 曾经是 |
[05:16] | We– we broke up, though. | 但我们分手了 |
[05:18] | But you were at the bar tonight? | 但你今晚在酒吧 |
[05:20] | – Yes. – And you had an argument? | -是的 -然后你们发生了争执 |
[05:22] | Things can get kind of heated between exes. | 跟前任的争执有时候会变得很激烈 |
[05:25] | Would you say you were pretty upset? | 你承认你当时非常生气吗 |
[05:28] | Yeah, I was. | 是的 我承认 |
[05:30] | You know what, on second thought, | 你知道吗 我又想了想 |
[05:31] | I’m thinking that these questions can wait. | 我觉得这些问题可以之后再问 |
[05:33] | Sorry, Liz, I need to ask them. | 抱歉 丽兹 我必须问清楚 |
[05:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:38] | Maybe he got a little physical and you reacted. | 也许他对你动了手 你也反击了 |
[05:41] | No one would blame you for trying to protect yourself. | 你这是自卫 没人会怪你 |
[05:43] | You’re not suggesting that she had anything to do with this | 你不是想说她跟这事儿有关吧 |
[05:45] | because she was unconscious. | 她那时可是昏迷了的 |
[05:47] | She was fully conscious when the EMTS arrived. | 急救医疗人员到达时她很清醒 |
[05:50] | He’s right, I was. | 他说得没错 |
[05:52] | When tempers run high, things can spiral. | 发脾气时 事态可能会变得更坏 |
[05:54] | Maybe you hit Mr. Peters with a bottle, | 也许你先拿瓶子砸死了彼得斯先生 |
[05:57] | then knocked yourself out. | 然后再把自己砸晕 |
[05:58] | Okay, all right, we’re done. | 好了 到此为止 |
[06:01] | She’s not saying another word without an attorney. | 律师没来之前 她不再回答你任何问题 |
[06:04] | I’ll be in touch. | 那随时联系 |
[06:10] | Did you have any idea he was a bad dude? | 你知道他是个坏人吗 |
[06:13] | I had no idea. | 不知道 |
[06:15] | I only met him a couple times, | 我就见过他几次 |
[06:16] | but he seemed normal. | 但他看起来挺正常 |
[06:18] | How are you supposed to know who’s good and who isn’t when | 一个人跟普通人没有任何差别 |
[06:21] | people like that just walk around with everyone else? | 你怎么判断他是好是坏 |
[06:25] | You just gotta use your instincts. | 你得用直觉 |
[06:29] | And realize that some things aren’t in your control. | 明白有些事不是你能控制的 |
[06:33] | Yeah, well, that’s the problem, you know? | 是啊 这就是问题所在 |
[06:37] | Nothing’s in anyone’s control. | 没有人能掌控任何事 |
[06:50] | I have a few more questions. | 我还有些问题 |
[06:52] | You told the officers at the scene you went to the bar | 在现场时你告诉警察 你去酒吧 |
[06:54] | to see Jared Peters. | 是去见贾里德·彼得斯 |
[06:55] | That’s right, I did. | 没错 |
[06:56] | Why did you go? | 你为什么要去 |
[06:58] | I was angry. | 当时我很生气 |
[06:59] | Look, you already know all of this. | 你不都已经知道了吗 |
[07:00] | He turned in my son. | 他供出了我儿子 |
[07:02] | And you were going there to confront him? | 所以你是去找他对质吗 |
[07:04] | That’s right. And when I got there… | 没错 我到那的时候 |
[07:06] | I saw him choking my daughter. | 看见他掐着我女儿 |
[07:10] | So I killed him. | 所以我杀了他 |
[07:18] | I’m sorry, Carter, but Lori confessed. | 对不起 卡特 但洛莉招供了 |
[07:21] | Well, I guess that’s it, then. | 我猜事情大概就是那样 |
[07:23] | – Mystery solved. – That doesn’t make any sense. | -真相大白了 -没道理啊 |
[07:25] | Why wouldn’t she just tell me that when I came to? | 那我醒了 她为什么不直接告诉我 |
[07:27] | Because you were hurt and she was distracted. | 因为你受伤了 她忘了说 |
[07:29] | No, but I… I asked her point-blank. | 不 但我问过她 |
[07:32] | And what did she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[07:34] | Well, she didn’t answer, but I– | 她没回答 但我… |
[07:35] | Okay, well, she went there to confront him about Ben, right? | 她是因为本的事去找他对质的 对吧 |
[07:39] | And it turned ugly– it makes sense. | 然后事情闹僵了 这说得通 |
[07:41] | We all know Lori’s no saint, but she’s not a murderer. | 洛莉的确不是圣人 但她也不是凶手 |
[07:46] | There’s got to be more to the story. | 一定还有些不为人知的事 |
[07:47] | There usually is with her. | 她永远都有这种事 |
[07:49] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪 |
[07:50] | She’s in a holding cell down at the station. | 她现在被关在警局拘留室 |
[07:52] | They’re gonna transfer her to county tomorrow. | 明天他们会把她转移到郡上 |
[07:55] | I need to see her. | 我得见见她 |
[07:56] | No, whoa! Carter! | 不 卡特 |
[07:57] | What you need is a good night’s sleep. | 你得好好休息 |
[08:02] | Okay, but I’m driving. | 好吧 但我来开车 |
[08:09] | Amanda, this doesn’t make sense. | 阿曼达 这没道理 |
[08:11] | I’m his father, he should be with me. | 我是他爸爸 他该跟我在一起 |
[08:16] | There’s no reason he needs to be back in the system. | 他没有理由再被送去寄养 |
[08:22] | Well, is there any way to fast-track it? | 有办法可以快一点吗 |
[08:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:30] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[08:32] | Let me know as soon as he checks into the safe house, | 他到了安全屋以后请通知我 |
[08:34] | And keep me posted about the paperwork. | 手续进程也请告诉我 |
[08:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么样 |
[08:44] | Your mom and I are petitioning for custody of Ben. | 妈妈和我在申请本的监护权 |
[08:50] | – You okay with that? – Yeah. | -你能接受吗 -能 |
[08:52] | Yeah, I’m fine with that. | 我能接受 |
[08:55] | How do you think Lori’s gonna take it? | 你觉得洛莉能接受吗 |
[08:56] | Well, she’s got bigger things to worry about right now. | 她现在还有更头疼的事情要处理 |
[08:59] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[09:06] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[09:07] | I think I should probably do this by myself. | 我觉得还是我单独进去比较好 |
[09:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:14] | Okay, I’ll see you. | 回头见 |
[09:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:19] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[09:33] | Lori, are you covering for me? | 洛莉 你是在帮我顶罪吗 |
[09:35] | Did I kill Jared? | 贾里德是不是我杀的 |
[09:36] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[09:41] | – How’s your head? – Why did you confess? | -你头怎么样了 -你为什么要招供 |
[09:45] | Because… | 因为… |
[09:49] | I did it. I’m sorry. | 是我做的 对不起 |
[09:53] | Lori, I need you to tell me exactly what happened. | 洛莉 我想知道到底发生了什么 |
[09:58] | I was out of my mind about losing Ben, | 失去本 我非常生气 |
[10:00] | And that was Jared’s doing, | 这都是贾里德害的 |
[10:02] | So I went to confront him, | 所以我去找他对质 |
[10:05] | try to get him to recant, you know? | 想让他改主意 你知道吗 |
[10:07] | And when I got there… | 等我到那的时 |
[10:09] | He was choking you, and I just lost it. | 看到他在掐你 我就疯了 |
[10:14] | I grabbed a bottle of vodka off the bar and… | 从吧台上随手拿起一瓶伏特加 |
[10:19] | I hit him. | 砸了他 |
[10:20] | I just– I just wanted him to stop hurting you. | 我只是想阻止他继续伤害你 |
[10:23] | I guess he hit his head hard when he fell. | 我想是他摔倒的时候撞到了头 |
[10:26] | Wait, so if you hadn’t have walked in, he would have– | 等等 如果不是你正好进来 他可能… |
[10:27] | I’m glad I did. | 我很高兴我来了 |
[10:33] | Well, okay, then it was an accident. | 好吧 那这就是个意外 |
[10:35] | Did you tell the police you were just protecting me? | 你有告诉警察你是为了保护我吗 |
[10:38] | Well, yeah. | 当然 |
[10:39] | But… come on, given my history, | 但是 鉴于我的历史 |
[10:42] | I’m… not exactly a reliable witness. | 不算是个可信的证人 |
[10:45] | I’ve seen those forensic shows. | 我看过那些法医电视剧 |
[10:46] | If he died from hitting his head on the floor, | 如果他是因为头撞到地板才死的 |
[10:49] | doesn’t that affect what they can charge you with? | 这难道不能推翻他们控诉你的罪名吗 |
[10:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:53] | We’re gonna get you the best lawyer and fight this. | 我们会给你请最好的律师辩护 |
[10:55] | You’re not gonna go to prison for doing the right thing. | 你没做错事 不会进监狱的 |
[10:59] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:04] | You’re here late. | 这么晚还过来 |
[11:06] | I’m guessing this isn’t a social call. | 我猜你不是来寒喧的 |
[11:08] | Hey, uh, no. | 不是 |
[11:12] | I need some information on Lori Stevens’ arrest. | 我要了解洛莉·史蒂文斯被捕的情况 |
[11:15] | McCarthy’s stonewalling. | 麦卡锡什么都不说 |
[11:16] | Can’t really blame him, Liz. | 这不能怪他 丽兹 |
[11:17] | You’re a little too close to this one. | 这件事跟你关系太近了 |
[11:19] | Come on, you gotta give me something. | 拜托 你好歹说一点吧 |
[11:27] | Word is Stevens couldn’t wait to spill. | 听说史蒂文斯迫不及待地招供 |
[11:29] | Offered up a confession before McCarthy even got going. | 在麦卡锡开始审讯前就认罪了 |
[11:32] | – Really? – That’s what I’m hearing. | -真的吗 -我听说的是这样 |
[11:34] | Oh, and by the way, the task force lost ties on Rick Barnes. | 还有 专案组跟丢了里克·巴尔内斯 |
[11:37] | What? When? | 什么时候 |
[11:38] | Right after his six-figure lawyer got him out on bail. | 就在他的高价律师保释他之后 |
[11:41] | We were supposed to have guys on him 24/7. | 应该全天都有人监控他的 |
[11:43] | Apparently, he just vanished into thin air. | 很显然 他就这么凭空消失了 |
[11:44] | That’s great. | 真是好消息 |
[11:46] | He’s gonna want to get rid of anyone who can ID him. | 他一定会除掉所有能指认他身份的人 |
[11:49] | Ben Wallace needs to watch his back. | 本·华莱士得小心点了 |
[11:50] | He’s going out of town to a group home. | 他要出城去一所教养院 |
[11:52] | – He’s safe. ??- Glad to hear it. | -很安全 -很好 |
[11:53] | Scumbag like Barnes is not gonna take any prisoners. | 像巴尔内斯这种小人是不会留活口的 |
[12:00] | Something about her story doesn’t add up. | 她的供述有点不对劲 |
[12:03] | Or maybe it’s just hard thinking she just killed someone. | 也许你只是很难接受她杀了人 |
[12:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:09] | But it’s more than that. | 但不仅如此 |
[12:10] | Lori would do anything for you, | 洛莉为了你什么事都会做 |
[12:12] | especially if someone was hurting you. | 特别是有人要伤害你的时候 |
[12:14] | Yeah, I know that. | 没错 我知道 |
[12:15] | And her lack of boundaries has been well documented, | 虽然她一直都很没底线 |
[12:17] | but this is different. | 但这次不一样 |
[12:20] | She says she went to the bar to see Jared | 她说她去酒吧是为了见贾里德 |
[12:23] | – because she was freaking out about losing Ben. – Yeah. | -因为失去本她快疯了 -是 |
[12:26] | But when she got there, he was choking me, | 但当她到那以后 发现他要掐死我 |
[12:28] | -so she grabbed a bottle– – Wait, wait, back up. | -她抄起酒瓶 -等等 停下 |
[12:30] | You never told me he choked you. | 你没说他要掐死你 |
[12:32] | I don’t remember it. | 我不记得 |
[12:35] | I did black out. | 我晕过去了 |
[12:36] | Still, I don’t see you forgetting being choked. | 但你不可能忘了被人掐住 |
[12:40] | How’s your neck feel? | 你脖子现在什么感觉 |
[12:43] | Fine. | 没事 |
[12:44] | If someone was choking you, it’d still be sore | 如果有人掐你 脖子几小时后 |
[12:46] | a few hours after. | 仍会酸痛 |
[12:47] | And you’d have some kind of marks around your neck. | 而且还会有被掐过的印记 |
[12:50] | See? | 看见了吧 |
[12:51] | If Lori made that part up, what else is she lying about? | 如果这部分是洛莉编的 那还隐瞒了些什么 |
[12:54] | Why would she confess to a murder she didn’t commit? | 她为什么要认自己没犯的谋杀罪 |
[12:58] | She’s got to be protecting someone. | 她一定是在保护某个人 |
[13:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:03] | Ben’s social worker just called me back. | 本的社工刚给我回了电话 |
[13:05] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[13:06] | No, he never showed up at the group home. | 不好 他根本没去教养院 |
[13:10] | He disappeared on the way. | 在路上消失了 |
[13:19] | His phone’s still off. | 他的手机还是关机 |
[13:20] | Look, I wouldn’t worry. | 听着 我不担心 |
[13:21] | Ben knows how to take care of himself. | 本知道怎么照顾他自己 |
[13:24] | We should have known this would happen. | 我们早该料到 |
[13:25] | He’d never go back to one of those group homes. | 他是不会回教养院的 |
[13:27] | I’m sure he’s just laying low for now, he’ll turn up. | 我相信他只是在避风头 他会出现的 |
[13:33] | Where are the eggs? | 鸡蛋去哪儿了 |
[13:34] | Why are there never any eggs in here when I need them?! | 我需要鸡蛋的时候怎么总是找不到 |
[13:37] | Taylor, maybe this isn’t the time for carbonara. | 泰勒 现在不是做奶油意面的时候 |
[13:40] | I cook when I’m nervous, dad. Everyone knows that. | 我紧张的时候就得做饭 爸爸 大家都知道 |
[13:43] | How could they have let him out of their sights? | 他们怎么能不一直盯着他 |
[13:45] | ‘Cause he disappeared when the van stopped for gas. | 因为他在车子加油时失踪了 |
[13:47] | – When was that? – A few hours ago. | -那是什么时候 -几小时之前 |
[13:49] | – He could be anywhere. – Wait, wait, wait. | -他在哪都有可能 -等等 |
[13:51] | So when I went to the bar, when everything happened, | 所以我去酒吧 那一切发生的时候 |
[13:54] | Ben was already missing? | 本已经失踪了吗 |
[13:56] | He would have been, yeah. | 是 没错 |
[13:58] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[14:00] | – What? – What if– | -怎么了 -如果是… |
[14:01] | You think Ben killed Jared? | 你觉得是本杀了贾里德吗 |
[14:03] | I don’t know, but I know Lori’s covering for someone. | 我不清楚 但我知道洛莉在掩护某人 |
[14:07] | Really? And how do you know that? | 真的吗 你怎么知道的 |
[14:09] | Because I do, Tay, | 我就是知道 小泰 |
[14:12] | and no one knows where he was. | 而且没人知道他在哪 |
[14:13] | Is he capable of that? | 他能杀人吗 |
[14:15] | No, he’s not. | 他不能 |
[14:17] | Lori, on the other hand, is. | 但洛莉能 |
[14:19] | Taylor, why are you so determined | 泰勒 你为什么这么确信 |
[14:20] | to think she did this? | 人是她杀的 |
[14:21] | Well, maybe because she was never punished for what she did, | 也许因为她从没为自己做的事受过惩罚 |
[14:24] | to you, to all of us. | 对你 对所有人做的事 |
[14:28] | And now she’s confessed, and why can’t you accept that? | 现在她认罪了 你为什么不接受 |
[14:30] | Because something’s not right about it, Taylor. | 因为这件事不对劲 泰勒 |
[14:34] | – I don’t want to think Ben’s involved. – Really? | -我也不愿去想本参与了 -真的吗 |
[14:37] | Because it seems like you would throw him under the bus | 因为看上去 你情愿不信她说的真相 |
[14:39] | before believing the truth about her. | 也要把本推向火坑 |
[14:42] | I’m just trying to get to the bottom of it. | 我只是想查出原因 |
[14:47] | I need to call mom. | 我要给妈妈打电话 |
[14:53] | Mom, do you think… | 妈妈 你觉得… |
[14:54] | I don’t know, Carter. | 我不知道 卡特 |
[14:54] | If Ben’s been missing all this time… | 本失踪了那么久 |
[14:57] | I keep thinking about something he said. | 我一直在想他说的话 |
[15:00] | What? | 什么话 |
[15:01] | It’s just– nothing. | 只是… 没什么 |
[15:03] | Carter, if you know something, you have to tell me. | 卡特 如果你知道什么 必须要告诉我 |
[15:05] | It’s just… something he said when he was still in juvie. | 是他还在少管所时说过的话 |
[15:08] | – What? – He said I shouldn’t worry about Jared, | -什么 -他说我不该担心贾里德 |
[15:11] | because people like him always get what’s coming to them. | 他那种人总会有报应的 |
[15:16] | Uh, I’m gonna call you back. | 我等会再打给你 |
[15:19] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:28] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[15:32] | With Crash to get some of his stuff. | 跟克拉什去拿些东西 |
[15:35] | Look, I just– I wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我想跟你道歉 |
[15:39] | I didn’t mean to be so harsh. | 我不是故意说话伤你的 |
[15:42] | It’s fine, I know how you feel about her. | 没事 我知道你对她的态度 |
[15:44] | And I know you love her. | 我也知道你爱她 |
[15:47] | But someone did this. | 但的确有人做了 |
[15:50] | And when they figure out who it was, | 等警方查出了凶手 |
[15:52] | I just want you to know that I’ll be here for you, | 我想让你知道 我会陪着你 |
[15:54] | no matter what. | 不管结果如何 |
[15:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:02] | I made sure that no one could hear us in here. | 我把外面的人都支走了 |
[16:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:06] | I need you to be straight with me. | 我要你说实话 |
[16:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:08] | Ben killed Jared and you’re covering for him. | 本杀了贾里德 你在替他顶罪 |
[16:11] | What? | 什么 |
[16:13] | – Uh, no, that’s… insane. – Is it? | -不 这太疯狂了 -是吗 |
[16:15] | Because no one can attest to Ben’s whereabouts | 因为贾里德死的时候 |
[16:17] | at the time of Jared’s death. | 没人能证明本在哪 |
[16:19] | He was in custody when it happened. | 他当时被监护着 |
[16:24] | No. | 不 |
[16:25] | Lori… he wasn’t in custody, | 洛莉 他没有被监护 |
[16:28] | He never made it to the group home. | 他没去教养院 |
[16:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:31] | He was with social services, they were taking him there. | 他和社工在一起 正要去那里 |
[16:33] | He ran– nobody knows where he is. | 他跑了 没人知道他在哪 |
[16:39] | He’s supposed to testify against that dealer, | 他要作证指控那个毒贩 |
[16:42] | so he could be in danger right now. | 现在可能有危险 |
[16:43] | I’m gonna do everything that I can. | 我会尽我所能去找他 |
[16:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:51] | Hey, it’s Max. | 我是麦克斯 |
[16:52] | Leave me a message, I’ll call you back. | 有事留言 我会回电 |
[16:57] | It’s me again. | 还是我 |
[16:59] | Just wondering where you are. | 我在想你在哪里 |
[17:01] | There is a lot of stuff going on here, | 这里发生了好多事 |
[17:05] | and you said you were coming over, so… | 你说你会来的 所以… |
[17:08] | Um, call me back. | 回我电话 |
[17:16] | Hey, this is Ben. | 我是本 |
[17:17] | Leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[17:20] | Ben, it’s Elizabeth. | 本 我是伊丽莎白 |
[17:21] | I need you to call me, please. | 请你回我电话 拜托了 |
[17:23] | I… | 我… |
[17:26] | I don’t mean to scare you, | 我不是想吓你 |
[17:27] | but you could be in serious danger. | 但你可能真的有危险 |
[17:30] | I just need you to let me know where you are. | 我需要知道你在哪里 |
[17:32] | I will pick you up. | 我会去接你 |
[17:34] | I will make sure that you’re safe. | 确保你的安全 |
[17:37] | Ben… please. | 本 求你了 |
[17:48] | Hey, I’ve been knocking for the last two minutes. | 我都敲那么久门了 |
[17:50] | I know, I heard. | 是 我听到了 |
[17:52] | Um, can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[17:53] | Actually, now is not really a good time. | 实际上 现在不方便 |
[17:57] | Max, what is going on? | 麦克斯 怎么了 |
[17:58] | You’re not answering your phone | 你电话也不接 |
[17:59] | and– and now I can’t come in? | 现在又不给我进门吗 |
[18:02] | I know, I… | 我知道 |
[18:04] | I’m just, um… | 只是… |
[18:06] | – Are you drunk? – No, I’m not drunk. | -你喝醉了吗 -不 我没醉 |
[18:08] | You smell like a distillery. | 你身上一股酒味 |
[18:09] | Taylor, actually, I got some company here. | 泰勒 其实我家里有人 |
[18:13] | Company? | 有人吗 |
[18:14] | Oh, what, do you– do you have a girl in there? | 什么 你带了女生来吗 |
[18:16] | – Don’t be crazy. – Well, you’re making me feel crazy. | -别闹 -是你逼我闹 |
[18:20] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:25] | Ben. | 本 |
[18:33] | Go in. | 进去吧 |
[18:45] | I’m just gonna grab my stuff. I’ll be like 30 seconds. | 我就拿个东西 马上回来 |
[18:47] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[18:48] | Crash… thanks for coming to stay. | 克拉什 谢谢你留在我家 |
[18:52] | I feel better knowing you’re in the house. | 你在家我安心多了 |
[18:55] | Sure. | 没事 |
[18:59] | Are you feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[19:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:02] | You don’t have to be. | 你不用担心 |
[19:04] | It’s just weird. | 这好奇怪 |
[19:06] | My mom said Lori thought Ben | 我妈妈说洛莉以为 |
[19:07] | was in the group home when everything happened, | 出事时本在教养院里 |
[19:09] | so she couldn’t have been covering for him. | 所以不是在替他顶罪 |
[19:11] | That’s got to be a relief. | 那你一定松了口气 |
[19:13] | If Ben didn’t do it. | 不是本干的 |
[19:14] | Yeah, no, it is. | 是啊 |
[19:15] | He’s in way too deep as it is. | 他的瓜葛也很深 |
[19:18] | Carter, we’ll figure it out. | 卡特 我们会解决的 |
[19:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:29] | I’m really happy you’re here. | 我真高兴你在这 |
[19:31] | Anytime you need me. | 只要你需要我 |
[19:34] | Whatever it is, wherever I am, I’ll be there for you. | 不管什么事 不管我在哪 我都会来陪你 |
[19:44] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:00] | That was quick. | 这么快 |
[20:12] | Sorry to startle you. | 抱歉吓到你 |
[20:13] | – Who the hell are you? – You know who I am. | -你是谁 -你知道我是谁 |
[20:16] | I’m friends with Jared. | 我是贾里德的朋友 |
[20:17] | We were business associates. | 生意伙伴 |
[20:19] | For the record, I didn’t touch him. | 先说清楚 我可没动他 |
[20:20] | I’m not here to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[20:22] | I just need to talk to your brother. | 只是要跟你弟弟聊聊 |
[20:23] | – What do you want with my brother? – That’s between him and me. | -你找他干什么 -那是我俩的事 |
[20:26] | Well, I– I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[20:27] | – I think you do. – Well, you’re wrong. | -我觉得你知道 -那你错了 |
[20:32] | You see him, tell him I’ve got something for him. | 你看见他 就说我有东西给他 |
[20:43] | What is it with you and just disappearing? | 你怎么突然失踪了 |
[20:45] | What, did you really think | 怎么 你真以为 |
[20:46] | I was just gonna go back to foster care? | 我会乖乖回教养院吗 |
[20:47] | Well, you need to let everyone know you’re safe | 你要让大家知道你安全了 |
[20:49] | – so they stop looking for you. – Why? | -好让大家别找你 -为什么 |
[20:51] | I’m not even sure if I’m sticking around. | 我都不知道自己要不要留下 |
[20:54] | Because we’re your family. And because we care about you. | 因为我们是你的家人 我们关心你 |
[20:57] | And it’s not fair to let them think | 让他们以为你死在 |
[21:00] | that you’re just in a ditch somewhere. | 哪条阴沟里 可不公平 |
[21:01] | Okay, really? Lying in a ditch? | 是吗 死在阴沟里 |
[21:03] | That seems a bit dramatic. | 太戏剧化了吧 |
[21:04] | Look, Jared is dead and Lori’s in jail. | 贾里德死了 洛莉在牢里 |
[21:06] | – Things are a bit dramatic. – Wait, Jared’s dead? | -事情本来就戏剧化 -贾里德死了吗 |
[21:10] | Lori’s in jail? When did that happen? | 洛莉什么时候坐的牢 |
[21:11] | Well, a while ago, that’s why I was trying to reach you. | 刚刚 所以我才要联系你 |
[21:14] | Okay, well, why is she in jail? | 好吧 她为什么坐牢 |
[21:17] | She confessed to killing Jared. | 她承认自己杀了贾里德 |
[21:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:25] | Start from the top, what happened? | 从头开始说 怎么回事 |
[21:26] | There was an altercation at the bar between Carter and Jared. | 卡特和贾里德在酒吧里吵了架 |
[21:31] | Lori stepped in to try and stop it and, in the process, | 洛莉想阻止 显然在过程中 |
[21:36] | apparently killed Jared. | 杀了贾里德 |
[21:43] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[21:44] | And no one knows where you are, | 而且没人知道你在哪 |
[21:46] | so we really have to let them know. | 所以得告诉大家 |
[21:47] | Will you call dad? And I will call Carter. | 你能打给爸爸吗 我打给卡特 |
[21:51] | Hey, where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[21:52] | I gotta take care of something. | 我有些事要解决 |
[21:56] | Hey. I found Ben. | 我找到本了 |
[21:58] | He was at Max’s. | 他在麦克斯家 |
[22:00] | Okay, keep him there. We’ll come over now. | 好 和他呆在那 我们现在过来 |
[22:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:20] | Were you and Max drinking? | 你和麦克斯在喝酒吗 |
[22:22] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[22:25] | It must have been before you got here. | 那一定是你来之前 |
[22:27] | It’s just not like him to drink alone. | 他不像是独自喝酒的人 |
[22:29] | Well, it’s last call somewhere, right? | 总是有酒吧的 |
[22:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:42] | It’s about Ben. | 是本的事 |
[22:44] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[22:44] | No, it’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[22:46] | He’s safe. | 他很安全 |
[22:49] | – Where is he? – At Max’s, temporarily. | -他在哪 -目前在麦克斯家 |
[22:52] | – Okay. – Lori… | -好 -洛莉 |
[22:55] | The state released Ben into our custody. | 州政府把本的监护权给了我们 |
[22:59] | He’s coming to live with us. | 他会和我们住一起 |
[23:03] | I know that must be hard for you. | 我知道你一定很难接受 |
[23:06] | I… guess this is what I deserve. | 我猜这是我自找的 |
[23:14] | All of this. | 所有事 |
[23:16] | Lori… Ben is your child. | 洛莉 本是你的孩子 |
[23:20] | He will always be your child. | 永远都是 |
[23:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:32] | Yeah, I’m okay. You? | 我没事 你呢 |
[23:34] | Yeah, she’s fine, considering your friend Rick just ambushed her. | 她没事 鉴于你的朋友里克才偷袭了他 |
[23:37] | – Wait, what?! – Crash, don’t. | -什么 -行了 克拉什 |
[23:39] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[23:40] | Wait, wait, wait, who’s Rick? | 等等 里克是谁 |
[23:41] | Some guy Jared used to work for. | 跟贾里德做过生意的一个人 |
[23:43] | He wants you to call him. | 他想让你打电话给他 |
[23:45] | – Who is he? – He’s just some dirtbag. | -他是谁 -一个混蛋而已 |
[23:47] | Looks like not much has changed since I left. | 看来我走以后 事情没怎么变啊 |
[23:49] | Except for you two, right? | 除了你们俩 对吗 |
[23:50] | Because you guys aren’t together anymore. | 因为你们不再是一对了 |
[23:52] | – Ben. – I’m still her friend. | -本 -我们还是朋友 |
[23:53] | Could we please not do this right now? | 你们能别现在吵吗 |
[23:56] | Fine, sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[23:59] | Are you gonna call him? | 你准备打给他吗 |
[24:00] | No. | 不 |
[24:01] | Now that Jared’s dead, I’m the only one who can | 现在贾里德死了 我是唯一能联系 |
[24:03] | tie him back to Seth’s death. | 他和塞斯死因的人 |
[24:04] | Okay, well, what are you gonna do? | 好 那你要怎么办 |
[24:05] | Lay low at your house. | 在你家躲一躲 |
[24:07] | David talked social services into giving them | 大卫正在说服社工 |
[24:08] | custody of me for now. | 把监护权给他们 |
[24:10] | Actually, I should get over there. | 其实 我该过去了 |
[24:11] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[24:13] | I’m gonna wait for Max. | 我留下等麦克斯 |
[24:16] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[24:17] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[24:19] | Okay, well, we’ll wait with you. | 好吧 那我们陪你等 |
[24:22] | I can just take Ben. | 我可以送本 |
[24:24] | Oh, great. | 真棒 |
[24:26] | I mean, yeah, thank you. That’d be great. | 我是说 谢谢 那太好了 |
[24:31] | What’s up with Max? | 麦克斯怎么了 |
[24:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:36] | Carter, I’m worried about him. | 卡特 我担心他 |
[24:39] | He’s been acting really weird | 他从这事发生以后 |
[24:40] | since this whole thing happened | 一直很奇怪 |
[24:41] | and when I showed up here, he reeked of booze. | 而且我来找他时 他一身酒味 |
[24:44] | It was like whiskey or vodka or something | 像威士忌还是伏特加之类的 |
[24:48] | and now I can’t reach him. | 现在我联系不上他了 |
[24:50] | I don’t know where he is. | 不知道他在哪 |
[24:53] | Well, did you text him? | 你发短信给他了吗 |
[24:54] | Yeah, right before you got here. | 是的 就在你来之前 |
[24:59] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[25:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:02] | I know who Lori’s covering for. | 我知道洛莉在替谁顶罪了 |
[25:04] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:07] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[25:14] | Max killed Jared. | 麦克斯杀了贾里德 |
[25:28] | No, there’s no way, that’s– that’s crazy. | 不可能 你疯了 |
[25:31] | Taylor, nothing else makes sense. | 泰勒 没别的解释了 |
[25:32] | Lori makes sense. | 洛莉就是解释啊 |
[25:34] | Carter, she confessed! | 卡特 她认罪了 |
[25:36] | Yeah, she confessed because she was covering for someone. | 是 因为她想帮别人顶罪 |
[25:38] | We’re talking about Max here. | 我们说的可是麦克斯 |
[25:39] | Right! | 对 |
[25:41] | Tay, think about it. | 小泰 想想吧 |
[25:44] | Lori said she hit Jared over the head with a bottle of vodka. | 洛莉说她用一瓶伏特加砸了贾里德的头 |
[25:48] | You just said Max reeked of booze. | 你说麦克斯一身酒味 |
[25:50] | And he hasn’t been here all day. | 而且他一天都没出现 |
[25:52] | When was the last time I was in trouble and Max didn’t show up? | 上次我出了事他没出现 是什么时候 |
[25:58] | You said he’s been acting funny since it happened– | 你说他自从出事后一直很奇怪 |
[25:59] | Carter. | 卡特 |
[26:00] | Well, it raises some questions, at least. | 起码会让人生疑吧 |
[26:02] | Well, maybe the answer is | 或许答案就是 |
[26:04] | the person who was standing over you when you woke up, | 你醒来时那个站在你面前 |
[26:06] | who also happens to be a crazy kidnapper. | 同时又绑架过你的人 |
[26:10] | Tay, where was he tonight? | 小泰 他今晚在哪里 |
[26:13] | I don’t– I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:29] | Hey, it’s Max. Leave me a message, | 我是麦克斯 有事留言 |
[26:31] | – I’ll call you back. – He’s not answering. | -我会回电 -他不接 |
[26:33] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[26:35] | I think I know. | 我想我知道 |
[26:47] | Max, you shouldn’t be here. | 麦克斯 你不该来这 |
[26:55] | So, uh… how you doing down here? | 你住这还行吗 |
[26:58] | I know it’s a little “basementy.” | 虽然有点像地下室 |
[27:01] | Ah, as far as foster homes go, | 作为寄养家庭 |
[27:03] | you guys have got a five-star rating. | 你们家算五星水准了 |
[27:04] | Nah, wait ’til you taste my meatloaf. | 等你吃到我的烘肉卷再说吧 |
[27:07] | David, please, we want him to stay. | 大卫 我们还想让他留下来呢 |
[27:10] | You’re gonna need these. | 你会需要这些的 |
[27:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:12] | Anything else you need? | 还要什么吗 |
[27:13] | No. No, it’s fine. | 不用 可以了 |
[27:15] | Really, it’s more than fine. | 真的 岂止是可以 |
[27:16] | I owe you guys. | 我欠你们的 |
[27:18] | You don’t owe us a thing. | 你什么都不欠我们 |
[27:19] | It’s just, uh, | 只是… |
[27:21] | no one’s ever taken me in as one of their own before. | 以前没人把我当过家人看待 |
[27:24] | You know, not until you guys and Lori, so… | 直到遇见你们和洛莉 |
[27:30] | You are one of our own. | 你就是我们的家人 |
[27:35] | And I can bring you to see Lori later, if you want. | 等下如果愿意 我可以带你去看洛莉 |
[27:39] | Rick’s still out there looking for me. | 里克还在外面找我呢 |
[27:41] | I didn’t know if it was safe. | 我不知道出门是否安全 |
[27:42] | Ben, we’re definitely going to get Rick. | 本 我们一定会抓住里克 |
[27:44] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[27:46] | But in the meantime, there’s a detail outside | 但同时 外面会有支小队 |
[27:48] | that’s gonna follow us wherever we go, until we do get him. | 在我们出门时保护我们 直到抓到他 |
[27:54] | The first time a cop’s been at my house to protect me | 第一次有警察来是保护我 |
[27:56] | and not arrest me. | 而不是抓我 |
[27:58] | It’s kind of nice. | 还挺棒的 |
[27:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:00] | Okay, we’ll leave you to your unpacking. | 好 你收拾东西吧 |
[28:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:20] | Hey, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[28:23] | Yeah, can we– can we meet up? | 对 我们能见一面吗 |
[28:26] | I didn’t know you were here. | 我不知道你在这 |
[28:27] | I’ve been trying to call you, you didn’t answer your phone, | 想打你电话 但你不接 |
[28:29] | I went to your house. | 我去了你家 |
[28:31] | There’s no phone privileges here. | 这里不给打电话 |
[28:32] | This is not what I wanted. | 我不想让你这样 |
[28:34] | I’m supposed to be the one in here, not you. | 该关在这的人是我 不是你 |
[28:36] | You have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[28:38] | – This is the way it’s supposed to be. – No. | -就该这样 -不 |
[28:39] | – I shouldn’t have left you. – I made you leave. | -我不该丢下你 -我逼你走的 |
[28:41] | Lori, you didn’t make me do anything. | 洛莉 你没逼我做任何事 |
[28:43] | Max, if I had gotten there first, | 麦克斯 如果先到那的人是我 |
[28:45] | if I had seen him hitting Carter, | 看见他打卡特的人是我 |
[28:47] | I would have done exactly what you did. | 我也会做跟你一样的事 |
[28:49] | – You didn’t, I did. – No, I did. | -你没有做 是我做了 -不 是我做的 |
[28:53] | And none of it matters now. | 现在这都不重要了 |
[29:03] | No. | 不 |
[29:06] | No, this is all my fault. | 不 这都怪我 |
[29:08] | – Oh, Max. – It happened really fast. | -麦克斯 -是我没有细想 |
[29:10] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没做错什么 |
[29:12] | I did, so start accepting that now. | 是我做的 接受吧 |
[29:15] | No, I’m not gonna let you do that. | 不 我不会让你这样 |
[29:16] | I have to tell the truth. | 我要说出真相 |
[29:17] | What good is that gonna do anybody? | 那样能对谁有好处 |
[29:20] | You have your whole life in front of you. | 你的人生还那么长 |
[29:24] | You have Ben to take care of. | 可你要照顾本 |
[29:26] | No, I don’t. | 我不用了 |
[29:29] | The state made sure of that. | 州政府确保了这点 |
[29:34] | I’ve made so many mistakes, | 我犯过太多错误 |
[29:38] | and I have finally done something good… | 现在终于做了件好事 |
[29:42] | for you and Taylor and Carter. | 为你 也是为泰勒和卡特 |
[29:47] | Please don’t take that away from me. | 请别夺走我这个机会 |
[29:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:00] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[30:10] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[30:16] | We need to talk. | 我们要聊聊 |
[30:17] | Yeah, we do. | 是的 |
[30:19] | Taylor, not here. | 泰勒 别在这 |
[30:22] | All right, come on. | 好 过来 |
[30:39] | Where should I start? | 我从哪说起 |
[30:41] | Uh, the beginning? | 最开始 |
[30:43] | What were you doing at the bar? | 你为什么要去酒吧 |
[30:45] | I was worried that you were going to see Jared. | 我担心你要去找贾里德 |
[30:48] | I didn’t want you to be alone with him. | 不想让你俩单独在一起 |
[30:51] | You don’t deserve to be a dad. | 你不配做父亲 |
[30:53] | And you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[30:54] | As soon as the truth comes out, | 等真相浮出水面 |
[30:55] | The only place your little girl is gonna | 你女儿能看到你的唯一地方 |
[30:56] | see you is in prison. | 就是监狱里 |
[30:58] | Get off! | 放手 |
[31:22] | No, no. | 不 |
[31:29] | Here. | 垫着 |
[31:33] | No… | 不要 |
[31:41] | Oh my god, Carter! | 天啊 卡特 |
[31:43] | Carter! Max! | 卡特 麦克斯 |
[31:44] | Max, what happened? | 麦克斯 怎么回事 |
[31:45] | You call for help! | 叫救护车 |
[31:47] | – What happened? – Please, call for help! | -怎么回事 -快叫救护车 |
[31:50] | Okay, she’s breathing, she’s breathing. | 好 她还有呼吸 |
[31:53] | Carter, honey. | 卡特 亲爱的 |
[31:54] | – Carter, can you hear me? – No, no. | -卡特 你听得见吗 -不要 |
[31:55] | Yes, we need an ambulance at Larchwood and Nutley. | 是 落叶松与纳特利街路口需要救护车 |
[31:58] | A bar called Magic Hour. | 一家叫魔幻时光的酒吧 |
[32:00] | Hurry, please! | 麻烦快点 |
[32:02] | Tell me what happened, Max. | 告诉我发生了什么 麦克斯 |
[32:04] | – It was an accident. – Tell me! | -是个意外 -说啊 |
[32:06] | – No, no… – What did you do? | -别啊 -你干了什么 |
[32:08] | He shoved Carter, and then I just… | 他推了卡特 然后我… |
[32:11] | – What? – It was an accident. | -什么 -是个意外 |
[32:18] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:21] | No… no… no. | 不 不要 |
[32:25] | No. | 不要 |
[32:29] | No. | 不要 |
[32:30] | Come on… come on. | 醒醒啊 |
[32:33] | Max, you need to go. | 麦克斯 你该走了 |
[32:35] | Max, Max, stop, get up. | 麦克斯 行了 起来 |
[32:37] | Get up, Max, stand up. | 麦克斯 站起来 |
[32:39] | Stand up. Look at me. | 站起来 看着我 |
[32:41] | Look– look at me, look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:43] | Okay, you are gonna go right now, | 你现在得走了 |
[32:45] | and you’re gonna let me deal with this, okay? | 这些交给我来处理 好吗 |
[32:47] | You need to go before anyone else gets here. | 在其他人来之前 你得快走 |
[32:50] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[32:51] | Okay, go! | 好 走吧 |
[32:57] | Max, she’s waking up, she’s gonna be okay, just go! | 麦克斯 她醒了 她没事 你快走 |
[32:59] | Please. Go! | 走吧 |
[33:04] | So, I left. | 所以我走了 |
[33:08] | Max, we’re gonna fix this, okay? | 麦克斯 我们会解决这事的 |
[33:09] | We can go right back in there and tell them the truth. | 我们可以回去 告诉警察真相 |
[33:11] | No way! No. | 不可以 |
[33:12] | No one ever needs to know about this. | 别人不需要知道这事 |
[33:14] | Taylor, you’re not seriously suggesting he let Lori | 泰勒 你不是真想让洛莉 |
[33:16] | take the fall for this? | 为他顶罪吧 |
[33:17] | Yeah, I am. | 是 我想 |
[33:20] | Taylor, what are you doing? | 泰勒 你在干什么 |
[33:31] | Lori made her choice. She deserves to be in jail. | 洛莉做出了选择 她活该坐牢 |
[33:33] | Max doesn’t. | 麦克斯不该 |
[33:34] | Of course he doesn’t, Taylor. | 他当然不该 泰勒 |
[33:36] | But they’ll understand, he was just defending me. | 但警察会理解的 他只是保护我 |
[33:39] | Okay, he can’t prove that, though. | 但他不能证明啊 |
[33:41] | We’ve seen the justice system in action. | 我们见过了现实的司法体系 |
[33:43] | Anything could happen. You know that. | 什么都能发生 |
[33:45] | Your kidnapper walked out, no charges. | 你的绑架者就无罪释放了 |
[33:47] | She didn’t kill anyone, Taylor. | 她没有杀人 泰勒 |
[33:48] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[33:50] | She’s where she belongs. | 她就该坐牢 |
[33:51] | Look, the longer we wait, the harder it’s gonna be. | 我们等得越久 就越难自首 |
[33:54] | Not if we never say anything. | 什么都不说就不会 |
[33:58] | I’m gonna get some air. | 我出去透口气 |
[34:06] | He’ll listen to you, Carter. | 他会听你的 卡特 |
[34:09] | You have to convince him. | 你要说服他 |
[34:15] | Didn’t know you were still here. | 不知道你还在这 |
[34:18] | Yeah, I just needed to get some air. | 是 我想散散心 |
[34:23] | I had the same thought. | 我也是 |
[34:26] | So, how you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[34:29] | I know what I need to do. | 我知道我要怎么办 |
[34:34] | I finally get it. | 终于明白了 |
[34:37] | What? | 什么 |
[34:38] | Why you ran… when you shot me. | 当你射伤了我 为什么要跑 |
[34:50] | Yeah, I go back there, in my mind. | 是 我回想过 |
[34:53] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[34:56] | You can’t, though. | 不过你不能这样 |
[34:59] | All you can do is keep going. | 只能继续向前 |
[35:02] | I keep thinking how it reminds me of my dad. | 这事让我想起了我爸爸 |
[35:05] | You are not your dad. | 你不是他 |
[35:08] | I didn’t even think, though. | 我根本没细想 |
[35:12] | I just saw him… hurting Carter. | 只是看见他在伤害卡特 |
[35:17] | I wanted to smash his head in. | 我想砸烂他的脑袋 |
[35:19] | You were protecting her. | 你是在保护她 |
[35:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:23] | But something inside me just snapped. | 但当时我心里有部分崩溃了 |
[35:27] | It’s not the same, Max. | 这不一样 麦克斯 |
[35:30] | It’s not. | 不一样 |
[35:34] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[35:36] | I can’t believe you’re choosing Lori over Max. | 我不敢相信你居然选择护着洛莉 |
[35:39] | I’m not, Taylor. | 我没有 泰勒 |
[35:41] | I love Max, I would do anything for him. | 我爱麦克斯 什么都愿意为他做 |
[35:45] | Carter, what… | 卡特 |
[35:47] | what if the shoe was on the other foot | 如果换个角色 |
[35:49] | and you asked him to cover for you? | 是你让他替你顶罪呢 |
[35:52] | He would do it. | 他会干的 |
[35:53] | That’s not the point, Taylor. | 这不是重点 泰勒 |
[35:55] | Look, this thing is never gonna be over until he tells the truth. | 只有他说出实话 这事才会结束 |
[35:59] | And Max is not gonna be able to live with himself if he doesn’t. | 不说实话 麦克斯心里也不会安 |
[36:02] | He’ll learn. | 他会习惯的 |
[36:03] | You know, people live with anything, | 人经历什么都能活下去 |
[36:05] | just like we all did when she took you. | 就像我们在你被她偷走后一样 |
[36:06] | This isn’t about her, Taylor. | 这跟洛莉无关 泰勒 |
[36:09] | This is about Max. | 重点在麦克斯 |
[36:10] | What you’re asking him to do is going to ruin his life. | 你让他做的事 会毁了他这一生 |
[36:16] | Please, think about what you’re asking him to do, Tay. | 求你想想后果吧 小泰 |
[36:24] | Taylor! | 泰勒 |
[36:30] | – You’re late. – Yeah, I had to slip out. | -你迟到了 -是 我得溜出来 |
[36:33] | – I hear you’ve been looking for me. – That’s right. | -听说你找我 -是 |
[36:35] | You thought the best way to get to me | 你觉得找我最好的办法 |
[36:36] | was to spook my sister? | 就是吓我姐姐吗 |
[36:37] | Just trying to get you a message. | 我想带话给你 |
[36:39] | Yeah, well, I got your message. | 是 我收到了 |
[36:41] | And now, I’ve got one for you. | 现在 我也有话告诉你 |
[36:43] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 什么 |
[36:44] | We’re square. | 我们扯平了 |
[36:45] | I don’t care whether the cops get you or not. | 我不在乎警察抓不抓你 |
[36:48] | I don’t work for them. | 我不替他们干活 |
[36:49] | That’s all I wanted to know. | 我只想知道这个 |
[36:50] | But if you ever come near my family again… | 但如果你再敢靠近我家人 |
[36:54] | you will regret it. | 你会后悔的 |
[36:56] | Who the hell you think you’re talking to, huh? | 你以为自己在跟谁说话 |
[36:58] | – Are you threatening me? – Yeah. | -你是在威胁我吗 -对 |
[37:00] | Yeah, I’m threatening you. | 我就是在威胁你 |
[37:01] | Well, that’s a big mistake. | 那真是大错特错 |
[37:04] | You still work for me. | 你依然替我干活 |
[37:06] | You work for me until I say you’re done. | 直到我说你别再干了 |
[37:08] | And if you ever, ever threaten me again, | 如果你再敢威胁我 |
[37:12] | you’re gonna be the one to regret it. | 该后悔的是你 |
[37:17] | Screw you, man. | 去你的吧 |
[37:44] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[37:46] | I know what you’re doing for Max. | 我知道你为麦克斯做的事了 |
[37:49] | Be careful. | 小声点 |
[37:49] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[37:53] | But I… I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[37:57] | With what? | 帮你什么 |
[37:58] | Max wants to tell the truth. | 麦克斯想说出真相 |
[38:00] | – To the police? – Yes. | -自首吗 -对 |
[38:01] | No, he doesn’t have to do that. | 他不需要这样 |
[38:03] | That’s what I said. But it’s Max. | 我也是这么说的 但那是麦克斯 |
[38:06] | He wants to do the right thing. | 他想做正确的事 |
[38:07] | – This is the right thing. – I know it is. | -这就是正确的事 -我知道 |
[38:11] | But Carter doesn’t agree. | 但卡特不同意 |
[38:13] | Of course she doesn’t. | 她当然不同意 |
[38:16] | I need you to talk to her, convince her. | 我希望你跟她聊聊 说服她 |
[38:20] | If the three of us agree, | 如果我们三个都同意 |
[38:22] | then hopefully, Max will listen. | 那但愿麦克斯会听 |
[38:24] | This isn’t his fault. He was defending Carter. | 这不是他的错 他在保护卡特 |
[38:31] | You know how he is. | 你知道他的 |
[38:35] | Everyone comes before him. | 谁都比他自己重要 |
[38:38] | The last thing he thinks about is himself. | 他最后考虑的才是自己 |
[38:44] | Please, Lori. | 拜托 洛莉 |
[38:48] | I am begging you. | 我求求你 |
[38:54] | Can you get her here? | 你能把她带来吗 |
[38:56] | – I think so. – Do it. | -应该可以 -带她来 |
[38:58] | I’ll convince her. | 我会说服她 |
[39:03] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[39:06] | Part of being a mom is making sacrifices. | 做母亲的一部分 就是牺牲 |
[39:09] | Max isn’t your kid. | 麦克斯不是你孩子 |
[39:12] | In some ways, he is. | 某种程度上 他是 |
[39:18] | But I wasn’t talking about him. | 但我说的不是他 |
[39:21] | I was talking about you. | 我说的是你 |
[39:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:31] | Lori Stevens. | 洛莉·史蒂文斯 |
[39:34] | Yeah? | 是 |
[39:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:39] | – Where? – You’re being released. | -去哪 -你被释放了 |
[40:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |