时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | All right, Wubbo. | 好 沃搏 |
[00:13] | Let’s take a look here, buddy. | 我先给你检查一下 |
[00:15] | Okay, follow the light for me. | 眼睛跟着光源移动 |
[00:19] | I took shelter in the lava tube right next to base camp. | 我在营地旁的熔岩管中避难 |
[00:32] | Okay, Wubbo. Let’s take a look. | 沃搏 让我们先检查一下 |
[00:35] | Muller, take care of Molly for me, okay? | 穆勒 帮我照顾一下莫莉 好吗 |
[00:37] | I tried to reach Wubbo over the comm, | 我曾试着与沃搏取得通讯 |
[00:39] | but there was no response. | 但是无人应答 |
[00:41] | And that was when the storm hit. | 那正是风暴袭击的时候 |
[00:43] | Molly, you okay? | 莫莉 你还好吗 |
[00:45] | Step up. Step up. | 抬起脚 抬起脚 |
[00:47] | Right. | 对 |
[00:49] | Do me a favor. Put some… | 帮我一个忙 放一些 |
[00:51] | Molly, okay? | 莫莉 你还好吗 |
[00:54] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从未见过这样的东西 |
[00:58] | It was like… the regolith was boiling. | 那就像…月壤沸腾了 |
[01:02] | All right, Wubbo. Let’s see what we can do here, huh? | 沃搏 让我们看看我们能为你做什么 好吗 |
[01:06] | All right. Come on. | 好 我们看看 |
[01:14] | I knew Wubbo was in trouble, | 我知道沃搏遇到困难了 |
[01:16] | but it wasn’t safe to proceed | 但在风暴结束之前 |
[01:19] | with the rescue until the storm was over. | 实施救援不安全 |
[01:24] | So I waited. | 所以我选择等待 |
[01:27] | Two hours, 45 minutes. I waited. | 我等了2个小时45分钟 |
[01:33] | You made the right call, Molly. | 你的决定是正确的 莫莉 |
[01:37] | Will he be okay? | 他会好起来吗 |
[01:39] | There aren’t really any tests | 没有任何测试 |
[01:40] | that can tell us how much radiation | 可以告诉我们他的身体 |
[01:42] | passed through his body during that time. | 在那段时间遭受了多少辐射的侵害 |
[01:44] | But his dosimeter badge measured 200 rems. | 但他放射量测定器的测量值为200雷姆 |
[01:47] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[01:48] | It’s more than the maximum dose | 这个值大于比人类 |
[01:50] | any person should get in a lifetime. | 一生能接受的最大辐射量 |
[01:52] | He will almost certainly develop cancer in the next few years. | 他在未来几年几乎肯定会罹患癌症 |
[01:55] | I’m moving my return trip up to tomorrow | 我把我的返回行程提前到了明天 |
[01:57] | so I can get him back to Houston. | 把他送回休斯顿 |
[02:00] | Understood. | 明白 |
[02:01] | And I’m taking you back with me as well. | 你也要跟我一起回去 |
[02:04] | What? The hell you are. | 什么 我才不跟你回去 |
[02:07] | My badge was green. I have two more months up here. | 我的测量器是绿色 我还该在这待两个月 |
[02:09] | That lava tube gave some protection, | 熔岩管能起到一些防护作用 |
[02:11] | but it wasn’t ideal cover. | 但那不是理想的掩体 |
[02:12] | The approved amount of radiation for a six-month tour is 20 rems. | 六个月驻守期的核准辐射量为20雷姆 |
[02:15] | Your dosimeter’s at 90. | 你的测量器值为90雷姆 |
[02:17] | Come on. I’m almost finished mapping | 拜托 我就快完成勘探 |
[02:19] | the southern ridge of Stafford. | 斯塔福德南部山脊了 |
[02:20] | I know there’s lithium there. | 我知道那里有锂 |
[02:23] | I’m sorry. My decision is final. We leave at 0900. | 抱歉 我已作出最终决定 9点出发 |
[02:27] | That’s so easy for you to say. | 你说得倒是容易 |
[02:30] | You can’t wait to get off this rock | 你已经迫不及待想离开这里 |
[02:32] | and start your cushy new desk job. | 开始你的安逸办公室工作了 |
[02:35] | Nothing about this is easy, Molly. | 这一切都不容易 莫莉 |
[02:39] | Once you’re recovered, you’ll come back up. | 一旦你恢复 就可以回来 |
[02:40] | Six months, a year tops. | 半年 最多一年 |
[02:44] | And Wubbo? | 那沃搏呢 |
[02:47] | He’s never coming back. | 他不能再回来了 |
[04:05] | The Reagan administration continues | 里根政府继续坚持 |
[04:07] | to defend its decision to go to DEFCON 3 | 在昨天的太阳风暴期间 |
[04:09] | during yesterday’s solar storm. | 进入三级戒备状态是个正确决定 |
[04:11] | The escalation led to the 4th Bomber Wing’s | 事态的升级使得第四轰炸机联队 |
[04:14] | deployment near Soviet airspace. | 在苏联领空附近部署 |
[04:16] | Soviet premier Andropov criticized the actions as provocative | 苏联总理安德罗波夫在今日早些时候的 |
[04:20] | in a speech to the Duma earlier today. | 议会演讲中声称这是一种挑衅行为 |
[04:22] | Administration officials claim | 美国政府官员则表示 |
[04:24] | it was simply a cautionary measure. | 这只是一个预防措施 |
[04:26] | But a growing number of critics here at home | 但国内越来越多的评论家 |
[04:28] | are questioning that rationale. | 对此表示质疑 |
[04:30] | 盖里·哈特参议员 民主党 总统候选人 | |
[04:30] | If that’s true, | 如果只是预防 |
[04:32] | why’d they rush the president onto Air Force One? | 为什么急着把总统送上空军一号 |
[04:36] | A solar flare brought us to the brink of war, | 太阳耀斑使我们濒临战争 |
[04:39] | thanks to the saber-rattling policies of this administration. | 这都是因为本届政府采取的武力恫吓政策 |
[04:46] | And how’s the power situation holding up? | 能源的情况怎么样了 |
[04:49] | Solar’s picking up most of the slack | 大部分由太阳能替代 |
[04:50] | while we’re getting the nuclear reactor back online. | 同时我们在努力恢复核反应堆运作 |
[04:53] | What about life support systems? Got a lot of people up there. | 生命维持系统呢 有很多人在上面 |
[04:56] | Life support should be fine, | 生命维持系统应该没问题 |
[04:57] | but ice mining output’s been affected. | 但冰矿的产量会有所影响 |
[05:00] | And the advanced development operations for the Mars program | 火星计划的高级开发行动 |
[05:02] | will have to be put on hold. Again. | 需要再一次搁置 |
[05:06] | And that’s not all. During the scram, the fuel rods were damaged. | 还有坏消息 反应堆关闭期间燃料棒受损 |
[05:10] | We’re not gonna get more than another | 现在的反应堆最多只能维持 |
[05:11] | couple of months out of the reactor, | 几个月的时间 |
[05:13] | if we’re lucky. | 如果我们幸运的话 |
[05:18] | Okay. We’ll have to send up more plutonium. | 好吧 我们必须送更多钚上去 |
[05:21] | It’ll be tight, | 时间很紧 |
[05:23] | but I think the next Sea Dragon launch | 但我想下次海龙号发射 |
[05:24] | should get it there in time. | 应该会及时到达那里 |
[05:26] | Certainly safer with an unmanned flight. | 无人驾驶肯定更安全 |
[05:28] | I’ll alert Guam to implement nuclear transportation guidelines. | 我会提醒关岛执行核原料运输方针 |
[05:31] | That’ll have to be approved by the Pentagon first. | 这得先得到五角大楼的批准 |
[05:34] | That’ll take weeks. We’ll miss the launch date. | 那要花几周时间 我们会错过发射日期 |
[05:36] | I don’t want Jamestown stuck in the dark because of red tape. | 我不希望詹姆斯敦基地因为繁文缛节而陷入黑暗 |
[05:39] | I don’t want that either, Margo, but it is protocol. | 我也不希望这样 玛格 但这是规程 |
[05:42] | And we may be back to DEFCON 5, | 我们可能已回到五级戒备状态 |
[05:44] | but we still need to remain vigilant. | 但我们仍需保持警醒 |
[05:47] | Good morning. I come bearing good news. | 早上好 我带来了好消息 |
[05:50] | We could certainly use some. | 我们可太需要了 |
[05:51] | So, after this storm fiasco, | 此次风暴灾难后 |
[05:55] | the president thinks it’s prudent | 总统认为应该 |
[05:56] | to ease tensions with the Soviets, | 缓解与苏联的紧张关系 |
[05:59] | show Americans he’s a man of peace. | 向美国民众展现他是个爱好和平的人 |
[06:02] | Sticking missiles on Pathfinder | 在探路者号安装导弹 |
[06:03] | is probably not the best way to do that. | 可能不是最佳的办法 |
[06:05] | I know. I know. That’s on hold. For now. | 我知道 我知道 目前此事暂缓 |
[06:10] | But I do want you to put together a proposal for a new mission. | 但我希望你们为一项新任务提个方案 |
[06:13] | An American astronaut and a Soviet cosmonaut | 一名美国宇航员和一名苏联宇航员 |
[06:17] | coming together to show our common purpose | 通过在太空中握手 一起展现 |
[06:20] | with a handshake in space. | 我们的共同目标 |
[06:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:28] | A handshake? | 握手吗 |
[06:30] | You dock the two ships, open the hatch, | 你将两艘飞船对接 打开舱门 |
[06:31] | they shake hands on live TV, | 他们在电视直播上握个手 |
[06:33] | Bob’s your uncle. | 就这么简单 |
[06:35] | Ed, I’ll need some ideas on the crew, | 爱德 帮我想想宇航员的人选 |
[06:37] | people that best reflect what our country is all about. | 要那种最能代表我们国家的人 |
[06:39] | Strength, freedom, | 有力量 自由 |
[06:41] | maybe a young face in there for the MTV crowd. | 为了音乐电台的观众喜欢选个年轻人吧 |
[06:44] | Yeah. I’ll see if Madonna’s available. | 好啊 我看看麦当娜是否有空 |
[06:48] | There is no way I’m allowing our shuttle | 我绝不会同意我们的飞船 |
[06:50] | to dock with a Soviet craft. | 与苏联飞船对接 |
[06:52] | They’ll have access to our most | 他们会接触到 |
[06:53] | classified technologies. We can’t– | 我们的绝密技术 我们不能 |
[06:55] | Margo, relax. It won’t ever get to that. | 玛格 放松 不会发展到那一步 |
[07:01] | We reach our hand out in peace, | 我们和平地伸出手 |
[07:02] | and when the Soviets smack it away, | 而当苏联人拒绝时 |
[07:04] | we come out smelling like roses. | 我们看起来善良无辜 |
[07:06] | And they look like the aggressors. | 而他们看起来就像是侵略者 |
[07:08] | It’s a win-win. | 这是双赢 |
[07:11] | Tom, I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, | 汤姆 我不知道你是否注意到了 |
[07:13] | but we’ve got a lot on our plate right now. | 但我们现在有许多工作要做 |
[07:15] | So planning a PR stunt that’s never gonna happen | 所以策划一个永远不会发生的公关噱头 |
[07:17] | isn’t exactly high on my priority list. | 不是我会优先考虑的事 |
[07:20] | You’ll figure out something. | 你会想出办法的 |
[07:23] | It’s what you do. | 这就是你的工作 |
[07:31] | It’s what you do. | 这就是你的工作 |
[07:35] | Bet you’re pretty excited to get down here | 我想你对返回地球享受人生 |
[07:36] | and join all the fun, huh, Ellen? | 感到很兴奋吧 艾伦 |
[07:39] | Yeah, can’t wait. | 是啊 迫不及待了 |
[07:40] | Signing off. | 我下线了 |
[07:58] | How we looking? | 怎么样了 |
[08:00] | LSAM’s prepped for launch. | 月面着陆舱已准备好发射 |
[08:03] | Guess it’s about that time then. | 我想是时候了 |
[08:08] | This is gonna be your last time up here, right? | 这是你最后一次来这里了 对吗 |
[08:14] | Gonna miss it? | 你会想念这里吗 |
[08:15] | Four tours, 723 days. | 四次飞行 共计723天 |
[08:19] | I’ve had my fill. | 我已经飞够了 |
[08:22] | Anyway, I think I can have more | 无论如何 我想我在下面 |
[08:23] | of an impact on the program down there. | 对计划会有更大帮助 |
[08:26] | Maybe start with getting us a working dishwasher. | 也许可以先从给我们配台能用的洗碗机开始 |
[08:29] | I can’t do the impossible, Al. | 我无法创造奇迹 艾尔 |
[08:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[08:35] | – Well, should we… – Yeah. | -那我们就… -是的 |
[08:43] | I hereby relieve you as commander of Jamestown. | 我特此解除你詹姆斯敦基地指挥官的职务 |
[08:46] | I stand relieved. | 我接受命令 |
[08:50] | Good luck down there. | 祝你回地球好运 |
[08:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:57] | Foster. Thank you. | 福斯特 谢谢 |
[08:59] | Take care. | 保重 |
[09:00] | Price. Keep up the good work. | 普赖斯 请再接再厉 |
[09:03] | Fassi. Thank you. | 法西 谢谢 |
[09:05] | – Geller. – Thank you. | -盖勒 -谢谢 |
[09:07] | Good. Don’t be too good to him. | 很好 别对他太好 |
[09:10] | – Jonway. – Thanks. | -琼威 -谢谢 |
[09:12] | And almost forgot the most important thing. | 差点忘了最重要的事 |
[09:17] | What are these for? | 这是干什么的 |
[09:19] | The liquor cabinet. | 酒柜钥匙 |
[09:25] | All right, ADI is to inertial. | 姿态指示器调至惯性 |
[09:29] | Yep. | 好了 |
[09:30] | Check your errors and rates and medium. | 检查错误 速率和传动器 |
[09:33] | I’m gonna kick off the maneuver. Item 27. Execute. All right. | 我要开始操控了 第27项 执行 好了 |
[09:38] | Cobb, time to strap in. | 科布 去系好安全带吧 |
[09:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:48] | – Engine mode 202. – 202. | -引擎模式202 -202 |
[10:15] | Come on, you little alien bastards. Yes. Yes. | 来啊 你们这些外星小混蛋 送死吧 |
[10:24] | You might as well give up. You’re never gonna get it. | 你最好放弃吧 你不会超过的 |
[10:26] | Bullshit. I’m almost there. | 胡扯 就快到了 |
[10:29] | You’re cheating. | 你在作弊 |
[10:31] | No, I’m not. It’s called hunting. | 不 我没有 这是狩猎 |
[10:34] | – Jimmy showed me. – Proud of you, Gordo. | -吉米教我的 -为你骄傲 戈登 |
[10:41] | I was right there. | 我就快赶上了 |
[10:43] | – Right there. – One day. | -就快赶上了 -总有一天 |
[10:44] | One day you’ll get it, buddy boy. | 总有一天你会赶上我的 兄弟 |
[10:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:52] | 高分榜 第一名 爱德 第二名 戈登 | |
[10:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:59] | You think she’ll show up? | 你觉得她会来吗 |
[11:03] | We’ll see. | 等等看吧 |
[11:49] | “And when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves, | “到了树下 竟找不着什么 不过有叶子 |
[11:53] | for the time of figs was not yet.” | 因为不是收无花果的时候” |
[12:11] | I didn’t really know him that well. | 我的确没那么了解他 |
[12:15] | Certainly had his demons. | 他肯定有心魔 |
[12:17] | Some guys just never get free of it, you know? | 有些人永远无法摆脱这些 你知道吗 |
[12:20] | It’s like they’re still over there. | 好像他们还困在那里 |
[12:23] | Poor Dani. Can’t imagine what she’s going through. | 可怜的丹妮 无法想象她在经历着什么 |
[12:27] | It’s gonna take time, but she’ll get through it. | 这需要时间 但她会挺过来的 |
[12:29] | Yeah. Just seeing her at the funeral, that was like… | 光是看她在葬礼上 简直是… |
[12:35] | – Hey, there she is. – Hi, Bob. | -她来了 -你好 鲍勃 |
[12:37] | Sorry I’m late. The I-45 was jammed. | 抱歉我迟到了 45号州际公路太堵了 |
[12:44] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:45] | Plants in a bar. | 酒吧里的植物 |
[12:46] | – What’s next, huh? – I tried telling her. | -然后呢 -我本想告诉她的 |
[12:48] | – What’d she say? – She said it freshens up the place. | -她怎么说 -她说那让环境变得清新 |
[12:51] | Oh, please. The place was fine the way it was before. | 拜托 这里以前就很好 |
[12:54] | Come on, it was a dump. | 得了吧 这里以前像个垃圾场 |
[12:55] | Sure, it was a little rough around the edges, but it was ours. | 对 的确不太完美 但这属于我们 |
[13:00] | – It had character. – It had roaches. | -这里有自己的特色 -这里有蟑螂 |
[13:02] | Roaches have character. | 蟑螂也是特色 |
[13:03] | – I miss the pool table. – You never played the pool table. | -我怀念台球桌 -你都不打台球 |
[13:06] | I loved the pool table and the old chairs. | 我喜欢台球桌和旧椅子 |
[13:08] | I loved those old chairs. | 我爱那些旧椅子 |
[13:09] | The way they would wobble ever so slightly. | 喜欢它们会轻轻摇晃 |
[13:11] | Yeah, you sure wobbled out of plenty of ’em. | 你肯定晃坏了不少 |
[13:23] | How you holding up? | 你最近如何 |
[13:27] | I’m okay. | 我还行 |
[13:30] | I just miss him. | 我只是很想他 |
[13:34] | Day by day. You know? | 每天都想 你知道吗 |
[13:36] | Day by day. | 每天都想 |
[13:41] | These last nine years, they were just so hard. | 过去的九年太艰难了 |
[13:46] | And Clayton, seeing him struggle like that, | 克莱顿 看着他那样挣扎 |
[13:48] | and he was in so much pain. | 他那么痛苦 |
[13:53] | I just… | 我就 |
[13:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:59] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:00] | Really, I’m just… I’m trying to get back to my old self. | 真的 我只是 我想变回过去的自己 |
[14:04] | Honestly. | 真的 |
[14:08] | Which is… why I… | 所以我… |
[14:14] | What? | 什么 |
[14:18] | I wanna go back. | 我想回去 |
[14:20] | – Back where? – Jamestown. | -回到哪去 -詹姆斯敦 |
[14:23] | It has been nine years since I’ve– | 已经九年了 自从我 |
[14:26] | since any of us have been up there, and… | 自从我们离开那里 而且… |
[14:31] | it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[14:33] | I wanna see how it’s changed. | 我想看看那里的变化 |
[14:35] | I wanna see what it’s become. | 我想看看现在的样子 |
[14:37] | You know what it’s become. You helped design the damn thing. | 你知道那里变成什么样了 你参与了设计 |
[14:41] | That’s not the same thing. | 那不一样 |
[14:43] | I wanna see it. With my own eyes. | 我想去看看 亲眼看看 |
[14:47] | I wanna suit up in the morning. | 我想在清晨穿上宇航服 |
[14:50] | Put my boots in the moondust. | 穿着宇航靴 踏上月球的土地 |
[14:52] | See the sun rise over Shackleton again. | 再看着太阳从沙尔克顿升起 |
[14:57] | Don’t y’all miss it? | 你们不怀念吗 |
[15:00] | Come on, Ed. | 拜托 爱德 |
[15:01] | You’re telling me you don’t ever think about going back? | 你要跟我说你从来没想过回去吗 |
[15:04] | I mean, we were there before there was a “there.” | 基地还没建成 我们就上去了 |
[15:08] | Don’t y’all wanna see what we started? | 难道你们不想去看看我们开创的东西吗 |
[15:09] | – Not really. – No. | -不想 -不想 |
[15:14] | Well, I do. | 反正我想 |
[15:17] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[15:18] | I love sitting here in this formerly | 我很乐意每隔几周 |
[15:21] | shitty bar with y’all every few weeks | 在这个曾经破烂的酒吧里聚聚 |
[15:23] | having a few laughs, | 和你们说笑 |
[15:24] | but I’m tired of talking about | 但我厌倦了聊那些 |
[15:26] | the good old days when we were astronauts. | 我们当宇航员时的美好旧时光 |
[15:29] | We’re still astronauts. | 我们仍然是宇航员 |
[15:31] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不是 |
[15:33] | There’s more to being an astronaut than going up in space, Dani. | 做宇航员可不止是飞上太空去 丹妮 |
[15:36] | Look… | 听着… |
[15:39] | I don’t regret a minute of the time | 我不后悔和克莱顿 |
[15:40] | I spent here with Clayton these last years. | 过去几年在地球上的每分每秒 |
[15:43] | But I will not spend the rest of my life | 但我的后半辈子绝不会 |
[15:45] | just sitting around saying, | 就那么一坐 然后说 |
[15:47] | “You remember this? You remember that?” | “你们还记得这事吗 你们还记得那个吗” |
[15:51] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[15:54] | Put in the paperwork tomorrow. | 明天把申请交了吧 |
[16:01] | Really? | 说真的 |
[16:05] | Thank you, Ed. | 谢谢 爱德 |
[16:12] | – To Dani. – To Dani. | -敬丹妮 -敬丹妮 |
[16:24] | Now raise your visor. Yeah, there we go. | 现在收起遮阳板 就这样 |
[16:29] | All right. Can you raise your arm now? | 很好 能把胳膊抬起来吗 |
[16:33] | Yeah, just show us that watch. | 对 把那手表展示给我们 |
[16:35] | Okay, okay. Now give me that million-dollar smile. | 很好 现在露出你万人迷的笑容吧 |
[16:39] | Little bigger. | 再开心点 |
[16:41] | Nice. | 很好 |
[16:43] | Okay. | 不错 |
[16:45] | Guess that’s good enough. | 我想这个可以了 |
[16:46] | Okay. We’re done here. | 好的 手工 |
[16:50] | Thanks for rolling with me, babe. | 谢谢你配合我的拍摄 宝贝 |
[16:51] | I know that took a while, | 我明白花了点功夫 |
[16:51] | but those last few are really gonna pop. | 但最后那几张绝对会轰动 |
[16:54] | Your pretty face is gonna be all over Times Square. | 你漂亮的脸蛋会遍布时代广场的 |
[16:56] | I think you mean that pretty watch. | 我想你是指那块漂亮的手表吧 |
[17:01] | Thank you, Angie. I’m fucking boiling in this suit. | 谢谢 安吉 在这衣服里我都快熟了 |
[17:18] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[17:20] | Jamestown was just a single room back then. | 当时詹姆斯敦基地只有一个房间 |
[17:23] | Barely enough space for | 只能满足三个人一起 |
[17:25] | the three of us to live and work together. | 居住工作的基本空间 |
[17:28] | Not like the Taj Mahal that they’ve got up there today. | 可不像他们现在的泰姬陵 |
[17:33] | Don’t even get me started on the food. | 食物我就根本不提了 |
[17:35] | Might as well have been eating cardboard. | 还不如嚼纸箱子呢 |
[17:43] | Yeah. It was the pioneer days. | 是啊 当时是拓荒时期 |
[17:48] | Frontier. The Wild West. | 边疆 狂野的西部 |
[17:52] | We were the settlers, and the Russians… | 我们是殖民者 而苏联人… |
[17:55] | well, they were the Indians. | 他们是原住民 |
[18:19] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[18:36] | Main gear touched down. | 主起落架着陆了 |
[19:49] | Thank you, everyone, for all the work you’ve done | 谢谢 各位 感谢大家的付出 |
[19:51] | to bring us back to Earth safely. | 让我们平安返回地球 |
[19:54] | There is no such thing as a small part to play in this program. | 这个计划中 每一项工作都至关重要 |
[19:58] | The work of every person here | 每个人的付出 |
[20:00] | is valuable to the greater mission of NASA, | 对宇航局的伟业来说都十分宝贵 |
[20:03] | and we are very grateful. | 我们万分感激 |
[20:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:14] | Babe! | 宝贝 |
[20:16] | Babe. Babe. | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[20:28] | – You okay? – Yeah. Fine. | -你还好吗 -嗯 很好 |
[20:32] | Let’s get you outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[20:35] | Yeah. Come on. | 来 走吧 |
[20:37] | – They won’t even notice. – Yeah. | -他们都不会注意到 -对 |
[20:46] | Kelly, breakfast! | 凯丽 吃早饭了 |
[20:54] | Kelly, come on! | 凯丽 快点 |
[21:05] | – Kelly! Breakfast. – Coming. | -凯丽 吃早饭了 -来了 |
[21:29] | Protests continue to grow out of hand near the Panama Canal Zone | 在里根政府宣布巴拿马总统奥马尔·托里霍斯 |
[21:33] | after the Reagan administration declared | 竞选连任因大面积的投票舞弊而无效后 |
[21:35] | the reelection of Panamanian president Omar Torrijos invalid, | 巴拿马运河区附近的示威活动 |
[21:39] | alleging widespread voter fraud. | 持续升级以致失控 |
[21:41] | Torrijos, who has recently embraced socialist policies, | 近来拥抱社会主义政策的托里霍斯 |
[21:44] | vowed to stay in office, | 发誓要留在总统职位上 |
[21:46] | while peace activists here in the US | 而美国本地的和平运动者们 |
[21:48] | are voicing opposition to the administration’s policies. | 则对政府的政策表示反对 |
[21:52] | If Ronnie Reagan thinks peace is a cliché from the ’60s, | 如果里根认为和平是60年代过时的陈词滥调 |
[21:56] | that’s his problem. | 那是他的问题 |
[21:57] | Peace is forever. | 和平万岁 |
[21:58] | Come on, Nancy. Tell your husband | 快点 南茜 赶紧告诉你丈夫 |
[22:00] | to come back to bed and grow his hair. | 早点上床睡觉 防止脱发 |
[22:04] | 6:20. | 6点20了 |
[22:06] | – Time for me to go. Bye. – Bye. | -我得走了 拜 -拜 |
[22:09] | Ellen, it was very nice to meet you. | 艾伦 很高兴见到你 |
[22:11] | You too. Sure I’ll see you around. | 我也是 回头见 |
[22:14] | Yeah. See you around. | 好 回头见 |
[22:15] | …in the United States, | 在美国 |
[22:17] | it is estimated that more than three million people | 预计有超过三百万人 |
[22:19] | have openly demonstrated against the Reagan administration… | 已经公开反对里根政府 |
[22:23] | Wow, you’ve trained him well. | 你把他调教得不错啊 |
[22:24] | Yeah, he’s great. Always on time. | 是的 他很棒 一直很准时 |
[22:28] | Goes through the back so Mrs. Williams won’t see. | 从后门走 这样威廉姆斯太太就不会看到 |
[22:31] | He even parks his car two blocks away. | 他甚至把车都停在两条街区外 |
[22:34] | Impressive. | 很不错 |
[22:38] | Larry Wilson, is this serious? | 拉里·威尔森 你是认真的吗 |
[22:43] | It’s… | 这个 |
[22:46] | I mean… not really. | 我是说 不完全是 |
[22:49] | I like him, but I don’t know. | 我喜欢他 但我不知道 |
[22:52] | Anyway, what about you? | 总之 你呢 |
[22:54] | Now you’re back down here for good, | 你现在彻底回来了 |
[22:55] | you gonna make up for lost time? | 是打算弥补曾经错过的岁月吗 |
[22:56] | I have too much on my plate right now | 我的新工作和其他事 |
[22:58] | with the new job and everything. | 已经让我忙得焦头烂额 |
[22:59] | Right, right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:03] | I better get to the office. | 我得去上班了 |
[23:06] | Hey, did they agree to your raise yet? | 他们同意给你加薪了吗 |
[23:08] | “While you are a valuable member of our team, | “尽管你是我们团队中不可或缺的一员 |
[23:10] | Boeing only considers additional compensation | 波音只会根据每年12月的年终就业报告 |
[23:13] | during our annual employment reviews in December.” | 来考虑是否发放额外发奖金” |
[23:17] | And I thought NASA was bureaucratic. | 我还以为宇航局太官僚了呢 |
[23:20] | Maybe I should just go back to bed like John and Yoko. | 或许我也应该学学约翰和洋子 回家歇着 |
[23:26] | I should get going too. | 我也要去上班了 |
[23:29] | I almost forgot! | 差点忘了 |
[23:36] | For your first day, Deputy Administrator. | 庆祝你第一天上任 副局长 |
[23:40] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[23:46] | You don’t like it. | 你不喜欢 |
[23:47] | No, it’s beautiful. I just… | 不 非常好看 我只是 |
[23:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:54] | Is it me? | 这还是我吗 |
[23:57] | You’re gonna be hobnobbing | 你就要和议员 |
[23:58] | with congressmen and cabinet secretaries. | 以及内阁秘书一起共事了 |
[24:00] | You gotta look the part. | 你得有合适的行头 |
[24:04] | Just remember why you took this job to begin with. | 记住你选择这份工作的初心 |
[24:07] | The way to Mars isn’t through Houston– | 通往火星的路并非经过休斯顿 |
[24:10] | Right. It’s through Washington. | 没错 得经过华盛顿 |
[24:13] | That’s my girl. | 这才对嘛 |
[24:14] | – Have a great day. – Thank you. | -祝你今天愉快 -谢谢 |
[24:32] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[24:52] | – Welcome. – Thank you. | -欢迎 -谢谢 |
[24:54] | Very excited to have you over on the administrative side, Ellen. | 非常高兴你能加入管理层 艾伦 |
[24:57] | Looking forward to it. Hear you got the good coffee over here. | 非常期待 听说你们这的咖啡不错 |
[25:00] | Just don’t go following in his footsteps too closely. | 只要别太紧跟他的脚步就行 |
[25:03] | She could do worse, believe me. | 我还不是最差的 相信我 |
[25:06] | I’m sorry your first meeting as deputy administrator | 很抱歉 你作为副局长的第一个会议 |
[25:09] | is about something as exciting as budgets, but… | 就是预算这种无趣的事项 但是 |
[25:11] | shall we get started? | 我们开始吧 |
[25:27] | Now that things are calming down, | 现在局势平息了 |
[25:29] | we’re gonna need to implement a retrofit of Jamestown | 我们要对詹姆斯敦基地进行改造 |
[25:32] | to better protect against future solar events. | 以免遭未来太阳活动的破坏 |
[25:34] | That doesn’t sound cheap. | 听上去是一笔大的开销 |
[25:36] | No, and unfortunately the only place | 没错 而且很不幸目前 |
[25:39] | I can see to draw funds from, yet again, | 我们唯一可能的资金来源 |
[25:41] | is the Mars program. | 就是火星计划 |
[25:43] | We could kill the new Mars EMU. | 我们可以取消新型火星舱外航天服的研发 |
[25:45] | It’s still early in its development, | 它们目前还在开发初期 |
[25:48] | so… I guess that makes sense. | 所以 我觉得可以 |
[25:50] | – Great. – But– I’m sorry– | -太好了 -但是 不好意思 |
[25:53] | Isn’t there… | 是不是有 |
[25:54] | I mean we’re five years into the Mars program, | 我们的火星计划已经开始五年了 |
[25:57] | and it’s already ten years behind schedule. | 但计划却已经落后日程十年了 |
[26:02] | I know I’m new to this part of it, | 我知道我是新来的 |
[26:04] | but there’s gotta be another way. | 但是一定还有其他的办法 |
[26:06] | Mars is what this program is all about. Pushing forward– | 火星是整个计划的核心 不断前进 |
[26:10] | We have to pick our battles here, Ellen. | 鱼和熊掌不可兼得 艾伦 |
[26:11] | We can’t just run to Congress every time we need cash. | 我们不能每次需要资金时 都去找国会要钱 |
[26:14] | But I appreciate your passion. | 但是我很欣赏你的热情 |
[26:17] | We’re gonna need it in the fights ahead. | 在未来的斗争中 我们会需要的 |
[26:20] | Okay, now that we’re agreed on cutting the EMU… | 好了 既然我们都同意缩减舱外航天服的预算 |
[26:24] | Now can we push ahead to this overage | 现在我们谈谈地质部门 |
[26:26] | in the Geology Department? | 预算超支的问题吧 |
[26:28] | Do we really need all this money for spectrometers? | 我们真需要为光谱仪准备这么多钱吗 |
[26:31] | We… | 我们 |
[26:34] | Would you just excuse me for one second. | 失陪一下 |
[26:42] | What’s this about? | 这是什么事 |
[26:45] | Sorry, he was just saying it was regarding… | 抱歉 他只说了这是关于 |
[26:48] | Aleida Rosales? | 艾蕾达·罗赛雷斯 |
[26:50] | Should I have known who that is? | 我该知道这是谁吗 |
[26:52] | No, it’s just someone I knew from a long time ago. Thank you. | 不用 这只是我的一个旧识 谢了 |
[26:58] | …the Soviets are not cutting | 苏联人没有削减 |
[27:00] | their reconnaissance budget at Zvezda. | 他们在红星的侦察预算 |
[27:02] | I get it. But even with all the new revenue from these patents, | 我明白 但就算有那些专利带来的新收益 |
[27:05] | we’re still stretched thin. | 我们的资金还是很紧张 |
[27:07] | Look, I’m open to anything. | 我什么都能考虑 |
[27:10] | I just think we have to be smart about this. | 我只是认为得把钱用在刀刃上 |
[27:13] | Right, Margo? | 对吗 玛格 |
[27:16] | Margo? | 玛格 |
[27:31] | That’s right. There’s a new class starting today. | 对啊 今天有新班开学 |
[27:35] | They don’t know what they’re in for. | 他们还不知道什么在等着他们 |
[27:38] | Nope. | 一无所知 |
[27:41] | What can I do for you, Trace? | 我能为你做什么 特蕾西 |
[27:43] | I got you something in LA. | 我从洛杉矶给你带了东西 |
[27:51] | Is that… | 这是 |
[27:53] | His mug. | 他的马克杯 |
[27:55] | You stole Ed McMahon’s mug? | 你偷了艾德·麦克马洪[美国演员]的马克杯 |
[27:57] | I sure did. | 没错 |
[27:59] | Wow, that’s… | 那真是… |
[28:01] | that’s really… | 那真是 |
[28:07] | Mr. De Cordova– that’s Johnny’s producer– | 德·科尔多瓦先生 他是约翰尼的制片人 |
[28:10] | he had a great idea about | 他有个很棒的点子 |
[28:12] | maybe shooting a few segments while I’m up at Jamestown. | 也许我可以在詹姆斯敦基地拍几段 |
[28:15] | Yeah. I need you to be less concerned with Johnny | 我现在需要你少关心点约翰尼 |
[28:18] | and more focused on the program right now. | 多把注意力集中在太空计划上 |
[28:21] | It’d be great for the program, Ed. | 这会对计划大有益处 爱德 |
[28:22] | It’d give kids a close-up look at the moon | 让孩子们近距离观看月球 |
[28:25] | and all the amazing things we’re doing up there. | 和我们在上面做的了不起的事 |
[28:27] | Yeah, that’s all well and good, Trace, | 那些都很好 特蕾西 |
[28:29] | but you launch in less than a month, | 但你还有不到一个月就要上太空了 |
[28:31] | and you just missed your third SIM, so… | 而你刚错过了你的第三次模拟 所以 |
[28:33] | I know. I’m sorry, Ed. | 我知道 抱歉 爱德 |
[28:37] | I just got the schedule mixed up. | 我把日程弄混了 |
[28:38] | With all the celebrating that Sam and I have been doing, | 我和萨姆的庆祝 |
[28:43] | I’ve just been a little distracted. | 让我有些分神了 |
[28:45] | Yeah. Saw that. That was… | 我看到了 那 |
[28:48] | really something. | 真是不同凡响 |
[28:52] | Well, guess I’ll head over to SIM. | 那我去模拟场了 |
[28:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:00] | – Is there a problem, Ed? – Nope. | -有什么问题吗 爱德 -没有 |
[29:07] | You can’t just be happy for me? | 你就不能为我高兴吗 |
[29:11] | – Happy for you? – Yeah. | -为你高兴 -对 |
[29:14] | You didn’t have to announce it on national TV, Trace. | 你不用在全国性的电视节目上宣布吧 特蕾西 |
[29:16] | All right, so this is about Gordo, ’cause it always is. | 所以这是戈登的关系 因为永远都是 |
[29:18] | He deserved to know. | 他有权知道 |
[29:21] | I don’t remember you being concerned about what I deserved to know | 我不记得当戈登在佛罗里达醉生梦死时 |
[29:25] | when Gordo was fucking all those Cape cookies in Florida. | 你在乎我有权知道什么 |
[29:28] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[29:31] | Yeah, you’re right. You’re right, Ed. | 对 你说得对 你说得对 爱德 |
[29:33] | Yeah, tell all those new recruits about them good old days. | 去跟那些新人讲讲美好的的当年吧 |
[29:37] | – Yeah. – Thanks a lot. | -好 -多谢了 |
[29:54] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[30:00] | Welcome to NASA. | 欢迎来到宇航局 |
[30:02] | You are, as of this moment, officially astronaut candidates. | 你们此刻正式成为宇航员候选人了 |
[30:06] | Affectionately referred to from this point on as “ASCANs.” | 以后就简称为”宇候” |
[30:11] | Now, this is a rigorous 24-7 training program | 本次训练十分严格 全天候不间断 |
[30:15] | preparing you for space travel. | 以使你们为太空飞行做好准备 |
[30:18] | I’ll be grading you as we go, | 训练中会进行打分 |
[30:20] | and everything you do will be graded. | 每个任务都会计分 |
[30:24] | Academics, pilot performance, your character and motivation. | 包括学习成绩 飞行表现 性格特点 精神状态 |
[30:28] | I’ll be posting results from time to time in the hall outside. | 我会在外面走廊定期公布成绩 |
[30:32] | If your name’s not on that list, | 如果名单上没你的名字 |
[30:34] | – well, you’re cut. – …you’re cut. | -代表你被淘汰了 -你被淘汰了 |
[30:39] | Kill the lights. | 关灯 |
[30:55] | Shit. | 该死 |
[30:56] | All that practice in your office really been paying off. | 你在办公室练了那么久真是”卓有成效”啊 |
[30:59] | Yeah, it’s my knee acting up. | 是啊 我的膝盖有点不舒服 |
[31:01] | It’s your knee? | 你的膝盖吗 |
[31:04] | Try coming back from one-sixth gravity to play 18 holes. | 试试从六分之一重力的地方回来打高尔夫 |
[31:14] | Drive gets a lot less distance down here. | 这里的开球距离近多了 |
[31:19] | That’s a nice swing. | 好球 |
[31:32] | Every time. | 总是如此 |
[31:35] | That’s a really nice shot, Wayne. | 这球真不错 韦恩 |
[31:37] | Thanks, Ed. | 谢了 爱德 |
[32:30] | All this for little old me? | 这都是为了我准备的 |
[32:32] | Captain Stevens. | 史蒂文斯上校 |
[32:38] | Get out of here. | 少来这套 |
[32:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[32:41] | So good to have you back, Danny. | 你回来真好 丹尼 |
[32:46] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[32:48] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[32:50] | Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[32:51] | Come and say hi to your brother. | 过来跟你哥打个招呼 |
[32:54] | You’re lucky he made an appearance. | 你运气不错 他居然露面了 |
[32:55] | Usually doesn’t leave his room. | 通常他都不离开房间 |
[32:59] | Hi, shit bird. | 嗨 屎鸟 |
[33:00] | Hey, bird shit. | 嘿 鸟屎 |
[33:02] | I got steaks going. You want a beer? | 我正在烤牛排 你要来瓶啤酒吗 |
[33:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:10] | – How you been? – Good, you? | -你过得好吗 -挺好的 你呢 |
[33:12] | Oh, my God. Has my baby boy grown that much since Christmas? | 天呐 自从圣诞节后 我的宝贝居然长这么大了 |
[33:17] | Damn. | 该死 |
[33:20] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[33:25] | My boy. | 我儿子 |
[33:26] | Stop being weird, Mom. | 别伤感了 妈妈 |
[33:29] | I know, I’m just… I’m just taking it in, is all. | 我知道 我只是还在消化这件事 |
[33:37] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[33:43] | It’s the size of your whole hand, | 它跟你手一样大吗 |
[33:44] | – that thing. – Come on, give me a break. | -那钻戒 -拜托 饶了我吧 |
[33:50] | Trace. | 特蕾西 |
[33:52] | Gordo. | 戈登 |
[33:54] | Now, | 现在 |
[33:56] | I wanna make a toast. | 我想要敬你们一杯 |
[33:57] | – Dad, no, you really don’t have to– – No, no. | -爸 你没必要 -不不 |
[33:59] | Just let me do this. | 让我说吧 |
[34:02] | It’s an accomplishment, | 这是个伟大的成就 |
[34:03] | sticking it out that first year at Annapolis. | 能在在海军学院坚持过完第一年 |
[34:06] | Hell, you even made it look easy. | 老天 虽然你让这看起来很简单 |
[34:08] | So damn proud of you, Danny. | 我真为你骄傲 丹尼 |
[34:11] | – We all are. – Thanks, Dad. | -我们都是 -谢了 爸爸 |
[34:12] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[34:14] | Hold on a second. There’s one more thing that I wanted to say. | 等下 我还想说一件事 |
[34:20] | Trace. | 特蕾西 |
[34:27] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[34:29] | I’m happy for you. Sam is a– He’s a good guy. | 我为你感到高兴 萨姆 他是个好人 |
[34:33] | Thanks, Gordo. | 谢了 戈登 |
[34:37] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[34:39] | Probably could have done a lot better, | 也许可以找个更好的 |
[34:41] | but there’s no accounting for taste. | 但萝卜青菜 各有所爱 |
[34:44] | There he is. | 这才是你 |
[34:45] | There he is. All right. | 这才是你 别贫了 |
[34:56] | Ed Baldwin wearing reading glasses? Will wonders never cease? | 爱德·鲍德温戴老花镜 惊喜不断啊 |
[35:00] | It’ll happen to you too, Mol. | 你也会有这一天的 莫 |
[35:02] | Never. | 不可能 |
[35:03] | Twenty-twenty till the day I die. | 我会一直视力卓绝 直到去世 |
[35:06] | Just like my nana. | 就像我奶奶一样 |
[35:08] | So, how are you adjusting to life back Earth-side? | 你回到地球后生活调整地如何了 |
[35:12] | I don’t know. It’s funny. Sometimes I feel like | 我不知道 挺搞笑的 有时我觉得 |
[35:15] | when I’m down here is when I’m in outer space. | 在这里时 就像是在外太空 |
[35:19] | When I’m up there, everything is just… | 而当我在月球上时 一切都感觉… |
[35:23] | right, you know? | 正常 你知道吗 |
[35:25] | Till that fucking storm hit. | 直到那该死的风暴来临 |
[35:27] | Yeah, it was a mean son of a bitch. | 没错 那就是个卑鄙的混球 |
[35:30] | Hey, I read the incident report. | 我看了事故报告 |
[35:34] | I’ve known you a pretty long time, Mol. | 我认识你很长时间了 莫 |
[35:36] | Spit it out, Ed. | 你就直说吧 爱德 |
[35:38] | There’s no way you waited in that lava tube | 你不可能在熔岩管里等着 |
[35:40] | for the storm to pass. | 直到风暴过去 |
[35:41] | Not while Wubbo was out there. | 尤其是沃博还暴露在外 |
[35:43] | So I just… wanna know that you’re okay. | 所以我 想知道你还好吗 |
[35:47] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[35:49] | Look, we say what we gotta say to the docs. I get it. | 听着 对医生该说什么都行 我明白 |
[35:51] | Lie to a NASA flight surgeon? | 对宇航局飞航医生撒谎吗 |
[35:53] | That would not be correct procedure, sir. | 这可不是正规流程 长官 |
[35:55] | No, I mean, Molly Cobb would never go against procedure. | 当然不 莫莉·科布永远不会违反流程 |
[35:59] | – Never. – Preposterous. | -永不 -荒谬 |
[36:00] | No way. | 不可能 |
[36:04] | I’m fine, Ed. | 我很好 爱德 |
[36:07] | What about you? Don’t you miss it, being up there? | 你呢 你难道不怀念在月球上的时光吗 |
[36:10] | Yeah, I miss it. Not as much as I thought I would. | 嗯 我怀念 但没我想象中怀念 |
[36:14] | Pathfinder’s your baby. | 探路者可是你的宝贝 |
[36:15] | You’re okay with someone else taking her up? | 你愿意让别人飞它上去吗 |
[36:18] | I’ve had all the time up there that I need. | 我已经在上面呆够了 |
[36:22] | When I first met the great Ed Baldwin, | 我第一次见伟大的爱德·鲍德温时 |
[36:24] | he was the last person in | 他是我觉得整个休斯顿 |
[36:26] | Houston I ever thought would be fine flying a desk. | 最不想做文职工作的人了 |
[36:31] | Yeah, you and me both. | 我们都一样 |
[36:35] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[36:38] | The life you think you’re gonna have… | 你觉得你想要的生活 |
[36:42] | just sometimes doesn’t end up making you happy. | 有时候并不会让你开心 |
[36:45] | And I’m happy, you know, | 而我现在很开心 |
[36:46] | being there for Kelly and Karen and, | 跟凯丽和凯伦在一起 |
[36:50] | hell, even those ASCANs. | 甚至跟那些”宇候”在一起 |
[36:52] | It means something. | 都有意义 |
[36:54] | I know it… | 我知道 |
[36:56] | it’s not pushing the envelope, but | 这不是挑战极限 但是 |
[36:59] | sometimes it’s just more important to be with the people you love | 有时候更重要的是陪在你爱的人身边 |
[37:01] | than doing what you love. | 而不是做爱做的事 |
[37:04] | You sound like a fortune cookie. | 你听着像块幸运饼干 |
[37:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:09] | Is that what I think it is? | 那边是我想的那样吗 |
[37:10] | Just ignore it. They’ll only deny it. | 无视他们吧 他们只会否认的 |
[37:14] | Play. | 打吧 |
[37:17] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[37:18] | No, I didn’t want a soffit built, | 不 我本来不想建拱腹 |
[37:20] | and then the contractor says to me with a straight face, | 然后承包商板着脸对我说 |
[37:24] | “It’s gonna be two more months.” | “还要加两个月” |
[37:26] | – Like, what? Two more months? – Right. | -什么 还要两个月 -是啊 |
[37:29] | Come on, I just… | 拜托 我就… |
[37:32] | – No, wait, you… killed it. – Shit. | -等等 你把它抽光了 -该死 |
[37:37] | Let’s just say I spent a | 这么跟你们说吧 |
[37:38] | night out on the quad naked and hog-tied. | 我被裸着绑在推进器上一整夜 |
[37:45] | Of course you did. | 不愧是你 |
[37:48] | That sounds terrible. | 听上去好可怕 |
[37:49] | Yeah. Yeah, it was. | 对 是很可怕 |
[37:52] | If you don’t know your Reef Points, I mean verbatim, | 如果你不能一字不差地背下《礁点》 |
[37:54] | they get you. | 他们就会找你麻烦 |
[37:55] | They do it to all the plebes. | 他们对每个新生都这么做 |
[38:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[38:17] | It’s getting late, I gotta go. | 很晚了 我要走了 |
[38:19] | Come on, Trace. You don’t have to. | 别啊 特蕾西 没必要走 |
[38:21] | It’s barely 9:00. | 才刚九点 |
[38:23] | I got an early sim tomorrow, | 我明天一早有模拟训练 |
[38:25] | and I missed the last one, so… | 而且我上一次没去… |
[38:27] | You don’t wanna get on Ed’s bad side. | 你最好别惹爱德不开心 |
[38:30] | No, you don’t. | 没错 |
[38:33] | – This was really nice. – Yeah, it was. | -这样很好 -是很好 |
[38:37] | Do you need help with the dishes? | 需要我帮忙洗碗吗 |
[38:38] | No, I got it. I’m getting pretty good at it actually. | 没事 我来吧 我已经很会洗了 |
[38:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:44] | Let me see those dishpan hands. | 让我来看看那双洗碗的手 |
[38:48] | Sheila’s coming over tomorrow, isn’t she? | 希拉明天过来 对吧 |
[38:49] | First thing in the morning. | 明天一大早 |
[38:53] | – Good to see you, Trace. – Good to see you too. | -很高兴见到你 特蕾西 -我也是 |
[38:55] | All right, boys, have a good night. | 好了 孩子们 晚安 |
[38:57] | It’s good to have you home, baby. | 你回家了真好 宝贝 |
[38:59] | – Thanks again, Gordo. – Night. | -再次感谢 戈登 -晚安 |
[39:01] | Night, Mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[39:08] | All right, boys. | 好了 孩子们 |
[39:10] | Got a fridge full of beer, and Cheez Balls, | 有一冰箱的啤酒和芝士球 |
[39:12] | and Sgt. Slaughter’s on the tube. | 电视上在播血腥中士[WWE摔角手] |
[39:15] | Dad, we were gonna go hang out with some friends. | 爸 我们要跟朋友出去玩 |
[39:18] | First night back and all. | 毕竟第一天回来 |
[39:19] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:22] | No, you go on and have a good night. | 你们去吧 玩得开心 |
[39:24] | – You’re sure? We could just… – No, no, really. | -你确定吗 我们可以… -不不 没事 |
[39:27] | You go on. | 你们去吧 |
[39:28] | Your old man’s got a bunch of work to catch up on anyway, so… | 反正你们老爸还有一堆活要干呢 |
[39:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:33] | All right, don’t wait up. | 好吧 别等我们回来了 |
[39:35] | Come on, Jimmy. | 走吧 吉米 |
[39:43] | Look after each other. | 你们互相照顾着点 |
[41:14] | Negative pressure. | 负压力 |
[41:21] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[41:31] | Thank you, brother. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[41:35] | So, does everyone have to get that haircut, | 每个人都要剪那种平头吗 |
[41:38] | or is that some kind cruel punishment just for you? | 还是说这是对你的残酷惩罚 |
[41:43] | No, no, we all get it. Except the girls, obviously. | 不 我们都要剪 当然 除了女生 |
[41:47] | Any cute ones? | 有漂亮的吗 |
[41:48] | Like you’d know what to do. | 好像你知道怎么追女孩似的 |
[41:56] | Are they as hard on the plebes as they say? | 新生真的像大家说的那么难熬吗 |
[41:59] | It’s not so bad. | 也没有那么糟 |
[42:00] | Once you get through the first month it’s easier. | 只要你能熬过第一个月 就会轻松不少 |
[42:04] | – That’s not what you said to Mom and Dad. – Shut up, shit bird. | -你对爸妈可不是这么说的 -闭嘴 屎鸟 |
[42:07] | Did you really get to ride on an aircraft carrier? | 你真的坐上了航母吗 |
[42:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:11] | What was it like? | 什么感觉 |
[42:14] | You first stand out there, it’s like– | 当你第一次站在上面时 感觉 |
[42:17] | like you’re standing in the middle of the ocean, | 感觉就像站在海洋中间 |
[42:19] | surrounded by nothing but water and sky. | 身边除了水和天空别无他物 |
[42:22] | – That’s pretty cool. – Yeah. | -真酷 -是啊 |
[42:25] | The best part is | 最棒的是 |
[42:27] | seeing a Tomcat come in for a landing at 150 knots. | 看到一架雄猫战斗机以150节的速度俯冲降落 |
[42:31] | You see this thing barreling towards you, fast as hell, | 你看着这个大家伙向你冲来 疾如雷电 |
[42:35] | and you’re sure | 你很确定 |
[42:36] | that this thing’s just gonna | 这家伙会直接 |
[42:37] | skid right off the other side of the deck. | 冲出航母的另一侧甲板 |
[42:40] | But then, before you know it, | 但之后 你还没回过神来 |
[42:42] | all of a sudden that tailhook grabs on to that cable, | 突然之间 尾钩挂住了阻拦索 |
[42:44] | and it just stops. Cold. | 战斗机停了下来 迅速冷却 |
[42:47] | Right there in front of you. | 就在你眼前 |
[42:51] | Never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过如此壮观的场景 |
[43:24] | Hello. | 喂 |
[43:25] | Hey, Ed. Could you come down here? | 爱德 你能过来一趟吗 |
[43:28] | Why? What happened? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[43:30] | It’s Gordo. | 是戈登 |
[43:33] | *The sun in your eyes made some of the lies worth believing* | *你眼中的阳光 让我相信谎言* |
[43:41] | *I am the eye in the sky* | *我是天空之眼* |
[43:44] | *Looking at you I can read your mind* | *深情望向你 似能看穿你* |
[43:50] | *I am the maker of rules* | *我制定规矩* |
[43:56] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[43:58] | Hey, can I get one more, please? | 能再给我一杯吗 |
[44:01] | And I’m gonna get one for my friend… | 还有给我朋友也来一杯 |
[44:03] | Darlene. And… | 达琳 还有… |
[44:10] | Hey, Eddie. | 爱德 你来了 |
[44:12] | I’ll get one for Ed. Hey. | 也给爱德一杯 |
[44:14] | – How you feeling? – Good. | -你感觉如何 -很好 |
[44:16] | Wanna go get some fresh air? | 想去呼吸下新鲜空气吗 |
[44:18] | Go for a little walk? | 散散步 |
[44:19] | – Just having a good time. – I can tell you’re having a good time. | -我玩得正开心呢 -我能看出来你玩得开心 |
[44:25] | I need to talk to you though. | 但我有话跟你说 |
[44:27] | Sorry, ladies, I’m gonna have to steal him away from you. | 抱歉 女士们 我要偷走他一会 |
[44:30] | My buddy. Ed. | 我的好哥们 爱德 |
[44:34] | Yeah, you– | 对 你 |
[44:36] | – Yeah, you’ve got those moves. – Dance moves. | -你的步伐很带劲 -我的舞步 |
[44:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[44:41] | Look, I get the whole thing | 听着 我明白这个 |
[44:43] | with Tracy getting married is rough, but | 特蕾西再婚的事很不如意 但是 |
[44:46] | you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[44:49] | Fuck her. | 去她的 |
[44:51] | You’ve been divorced five goddamn years. | 你已经离婚五年了 |
[44:54] | You gotta move on. | 你得继续自己的生活 |
[44:57] | She has. | 她就这么做了 |
[44:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:59] | You got a good job, your boys are growing up strong, | 你有份好工作 你的儿子们也都长大了 |
[45:02] | you almost got all your hair left. | 你的头发也几乎都在 |
[45:06] | And all that stuff that happened in the past, you just– | 过去发生的是是非非 你就 |
[45:10] | Look. | 听着 |
[45:12] | Just leave it there. | 留在过去吧 |
[45:17] | I can’t. I… | 我做不到 我… |
[45:21] | I’m stuck. | 我被困住了 |
[45:23] | You know? It won’t let me go. | 知道吗 它不肯放我走 |
[45:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[45:30] | Since when? Where is all this coming from? | 从什么时候开始的 这都是怎么回事 |
[45:34] | I left something up there, Ed. | 我有一部分留在了上面 爱德 |
[45:37] | Ever since we’ve been back, I just… | 自从我们回来后 我就 |
[45:42] | it’s like I don’t even exist anymore. | 就感觉我不存在了 |
[45:45] | Like I’m a shadow, or… | 彷佛我是个影子 或者 |
[45:49] | a ghost maybe. | 或者是个鬼魂 |
[45:50] | I don’t know. I just– | 我也说不好 只是 |
[45:54] | – I just– – Gordo. | -我只是 -戈登 |
[45:55] | I can’t… | 我无法… |
[45:56] | Gordo. Get your ass back over here. | 戈登 给我回来 |
[45:59] | Get off the damn road. | 别在路上瞎晃悠 |
[46:05] | What’s going on with you, man? | 你怎么了 兄弟 |
[46:12] | I don’t know what the hell I’m doing anymore, Ed. | 我不知道自己究竟在干什么 爱德 |
[46:17] | We were gonna lift people’s eyes up to the sky? Remember? | 我们曾经让人们仰望星空 记得吗 |
[46:24] | Now I’m just nothing. | 现在我只是个无名小卒 |
[46:27] | I know that you had it harder than me, you know, with Shane. | 我知道你伤得比我更重 谢恩的去世 |
[46:31] | You found a way to make peace with it. In yourself. | 但你找到了和解的方法 与你自己 |
[46:37] | In your family. | 与你的家庭 |
[46:43] | Shit, I don’t want my boys to see me like this. | 妈的 我不想让儿子看见我这样 |
[47:07] | Gordo. | 戈登 |
[47:11] | Your boys worship you, man. | 你的儿子们崇拜你 兄弟 |
[47:16] | You should have seen him, Ed. In his summer whites. | 你真该见见他 爱德 他穿着夏季军装 |
[47:20] | Midshipman Stevens. | 海军学校学员史蒂文斯 |
[47:24] | You remember your first year? | 你还记得你的第一年吗 |
[47:26] | Yeah, as much as I try to forget. | 记得 虽然我很想忘记 |
[47:28] | Those were the best days of my life, back at Northwestern. | 那真是我人生中最美好的日子 在西北大学 |
[47:33] | And I was out on my own for the first time, | 我第一次只身出来闯荡 |
[47:36] | and everything seemed possible. | 一切似乎皆有可能 |
[47:39] | It was like… | 就好像 |
[47:41] | it was all just there for the taking. | 只要我伸手摘取就能得到 |
[47:44] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[47:45] | Now here I am. | 现在我却成了这样 |
[47:48] | Gordo Stevens. | 戈登·史蒂文斯 |
[47:50] | American hero. | 美国英雄 |
[47:57] | What a crock of shit. | 都是狗屁 |
[48:01] | It’s all just shit. | 都是胡诌 |
[48:06] | It’s shit. | 都是放屁 |
[48:09] | It’s– | 都是 |
[48:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[48:23] | Hey. Come on, bud. Get up, get up. | 来 哥们 起来 |
[48:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[48:48] | Better… | 我最好… |
[48:49] | Better get some shut-eye. | 我最好去睡会儿 |
[48:55] | Night, Ed. | 晚安 爱德 |
[49:56] | – Take care of yourself. – Gonna miss you around here. | -照顾好自己 -我会想你的 |
[50:04] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[50:06] | Hey, Wubbo. | 沃博 |
[50:09] | Glad I saw you. | 真高兴见到了你 |
[50:11] | I’m heading back home to the Netherlands, so | 我打算回荷兰了 所以 |
[50:15] | I guess this is goodbye. | 我们要就此别过了 |
[50:16] | Shit. Flight surgeons pulled your ticket, huh? | 见鬼 飞航医生禁飞你了吗 |
[50:20] | That’s not right, Wubbo. They don’t get to do that. | 这不公平 沃博 他们无权这么做 |
[50:22] | No. This was my choice. I’m leaving the program. | 不 这是我自己的选择 我要退出了 |
[50:26] | You’re leaving the program? | 你要退出太空计划了 |
[50:28] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[50:30] | I need to do what’s best for me and my family. | 我得做对我和家人最优的选择 |
[50:32] | No, you’re taking the easy way out, that’s what you’re doing. | 不 你是选择了容易的路 就是这样 |
[50:34] | No, Molly. If I only have a couple of more years left, | 不 莫莉 如果我只剩几年可活 |
[50:38] | I want to spend them down here. | 我想留在地球上陪家人 |
[50:38] | That’s bullshit. You don’t know that. | 一派胡言 你又不知道是这样 |
[50:40] | – Nobody does. – Molly. | -没人知道 -莫莉 |
[50:41] | You don’t give up, Wubbo. You keep fighting. | 你不能放弃 沃博 你要继续抗争 |
[50:45] | I’m sorry you feel this way, Molly. | 我很遗憾你这么想 莫莉 |
[50:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:16] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[51:18] | Mr. Stevens, this is Jane Markus at JSC. | 史蒂文斯先生 我是约翰逊航天中心的简·马库斯 |
[51:20] | The weekly staff meeting has been moved up to today. | 员工周会提前到了今天 |
[51:23] | 1100 at the astronaut meeting room. | 十一点整在宇航员会议室 |
[51:28] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 什么 |
[51:30] | 1100. Thank you. | 十一点 谢谢 |
[52:24] | You look like hell. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[52:26] | I feel like a million bucks. | 我感觉好极了 |
[52:28] | You know why they moved up the meeting? | 你知道为什么会议提前了吗 |
[52:31] | No. | 不知道 |
[52:31] | Good morning, everyone. | 早上好 各位 |
[52:34] | Let’s get to it. | 我们开始吧 |
[52:39] | Jamestown 81 crew debrief will be held | 詹姆斯敦基地第81批队员的汇报 |
[52:41] | at 0830 in room 6600. | 将于八点半在6600室举行 |
[52:43] | Attendance is mandatory for all you rookies. | 新人必须全员参加 |
[52:45] | Also, we had a T-38 close call last week at El Paso. | 另外 上周在埃尔帕索有架T-38差点坠毁 |
[52:49] | Even with our new inlets, | 虽然我们装了新的进气口 |
[52:50] | be sure to check takeoff data carefully, | 一定要仔细检查起飞数据 |
[52:52] | especially while carrying a pod. | 尤其是携带训练舱时 |
[52:56] | And I have a flight assignment to announce. | 我还要宣布一次起飞任务名单 |
[53:01] | Danielle Poole will be joining the crew of STS-83 Romeo! | 丹妮尔·普尔将加入STS-83罗密欧号的团队 |
[53:07] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[53:09] | She’s headed back to Jamestown. | 她要重返詹姆斯敦基地了 |
[53:12] | So happy for you, Dani. | 真为你开心 丹妮 |
[53:14] | Thank you, babe. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[53:16] | One more thing. | 还有一人 |
[53:18] | Captain Gordo Stevens will be joining her. | 戈登·史蒂文斯上校将与她同行 |
[53:33] | Shit, man. Gordo’s back. | 天呐 老兄 戈登回来了 |
[53:36] | – You must be flipping out. – Yeah. | -你肯定喜出望外 -是啊 |
[53:38] | – Yeah. – Dani. | -是啊 -丹妮 |
[53:44] | Great to have you back. | 很高兴你能回归 |
[53:47] | Congratulations, Captain. | 恭喜 上校 |
[53:48] | I’m not going back up, Ed. | 我不能再上去了 爱德 |
[53:51] | I can’t. You know I can’t. | 我不能 你知道我做不到 |
[53:53] | Well… that’s not up to you. | 这个嘛 取决于你 |
[53:56] | I decide who goes up and when, remember? | 我只决定何人何时上去 记得吗 |
[54:01] | You got this. | 你能行 |
[54:04] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[54:07] | Let’s give the crew of Jamestown 91 another hand. | 再次恭喜詹姆斯敦基地第91批船员 |
[54:36] | Mind if I bum one of those? | 能给我也来一根吗 |
[54:53] | Thanks. | 谢了 |