时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | If I can pretend to be happy, so can they. | 如果我能假装开心 他们也能 |
[00:47] | Sixty years of socialism will wipe | 六十年的社会主义 |
[00:49] | the smile off anyone’s face, comrade. | 会把笑容从任何人脸上抹去 同志 |
[00:55] | Sergei Orestovich Nikulov. | 谢尔盖·奥里斯托维奇·尼库洛夫 |
[00:59] | – Sergei Orestovich Nikulov. – Margo Madison. | -谢尔盖·奥里斯托维奇·尼库洛夫 -玛格·麦迪逊 |
[01:02] | – Sergei Orestovich Nikulov. – Thomas Paine. | -谢尔盖·奥里斯托维奇·尼库洛夫 -汤马斯·派恩 |
[01:08] | Thomas Paine. | 汤马斯·派恩 |
[01:19] | I’m sorry, I don’t really speak fluently. | 抱歉 我其实不太会说 |
[01:26] | Okay. Hi. | 好 你好 |
[01:27] | – Welcome. – Hello. | -欢迎 -你好 |
[01:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:30] | Danielle Poole, Apollo commander. | 丹妮尔·普尔 阿波罗号指挥官 |
[01:32] | Welcome to Houston. | 欢迎来到休斯顿 |
[01:33] | Stepan Petrovich Alekseev, Soyuz commander. | 斯蒂芬·彼得罗维奇·阿列克谢耶夫 联盟号指挥官 |
[01:36] | Exciting day, isn’t it? | 激动人心的一天 不是吗 |
[01:38] | This is gonna be a great mission | 这对我们两个国家和整个世界来说 |
[01:39] | for our two countries and for the whole world. | 都是一次伟大的任务 |
[01:51] | At approximately 0700 hours, | 在大约七点钟 |
[01:54] | the respective spacecraft will be in position | 各自的航天器分别就位 |
[01:58] | with the docking module mated to the Apollo command module. | 对接舱接在阿波罗号指挥舱上 |
[02:03] | Soyuz will execute a 60-degree roll maneuver | 联盟号会做一个60度旋转 |
[02:06] | and then maintain attitude | 然后控制姿态 |
[02:08] | while Apollo maneuvers along the V-BAR until contact. | 阿波罗号飞行方向与联盟号一致 直至接触 |
[02:12] | And soft capture will complete the final docking procedure. | 然后软捕获将完成最终的对接过程 |
[02:25] | Any questions so far? | 到目前为止有没有问题 |
[02:31] | Hard-docking will be followed | 硬对接会在 |
[02:33] | by main chamber pressure equalization. | 主舱压力平衡之后进行 |
[02:36] | Astronaut One will enter the docking module from the Apollo craft | 宇航员一号会从阿波罗号进入对接舱 |
[02:40] | and close their hatch. | 然后关闭舱门 |
[02:41] | Astronaut Two remains at the command module controls. | 宇航员二号留在控制舱内 |
[02:45] | And from Soyuz, Astronaut Three will | 然后是联盟号 宇航员三号会 |
[02:47] | open their hatch to the docking module, | 打开连接对接舱的舱门 |
[02:49] | while Astronaut Four also remains at the control… | 宇航员四号也会留在控制舱内 |
[02:58] | Cosmonauts should not be referred to as | 苏联宇航员不应该被称为 |
[03:00] | “Astronaut Three” and “Astronaut Four,” | “宇航员三号”和”宇航员四号” |
[03:03] | as though they are afterthoughts. | 就好像是后面添上去的一样 |
[03:06] | We would suggest “Cosmonaut One” and “Cosmonaut Two.” | 我们建议”苏联宇航员一号””苏联宇航员二号” |
[03:12] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:15] | The terminology is purely for the sake of convenience, | 用这些词语纯粹是出于方便考虑 |
[03:18] | but I will make that adjustment. | 但我会做调整 |
[03:21] | We would also suggest “Soyuz-Apollo” as the name of the mission. | 我们还建议用”联盟阿波罗”作为任务名称 |
[03:27] | For the sake of convenience. | 出于方便考虑 |
[03:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:36] | Let’s move on to ship-to-ship communications. | 那我们继续 谈谈飞船间的通信 |
[03:40] | Our astronauts and your cosmonauts will | 我们的宇航员和你们的苏联宇航员 |
[03:43] | need to be able to talk to each other. | 需要能跟彼此交流 |
[03:46] | Agreed. What is your RF encryption protocol? | 同意 你们的射频加密协议是什么 |
[03:55] | I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. | 你给我看你的 我就给你看我的 |
[04:06] | You first. | 你先说 |
[04:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:14] | Maybe we should just talk about something very basic. | 也许我们只应该聊聊一些基本情况 |
[04:20] | The docking itself. | 关于对接本身 |
[04:22] | It seems like the most logical approach | 最合理的办法应该是 |
[04:24] | would be for you to provide us with your Soyuz docking system, | 你们把联盟号对接系统提供给我们 |
[04:28] | which we can install on our module. | 我们可以装在我们的对接舱上 |
[04:30] | The Apollo side will be the active mechanism, | 阿波罗号一侧将会是主动机制 |
[04:32] | and the Soyuz will be passive and… | 联盟号会是被动机制 |
[04:34] | The Soyuz side will be the active mechanism, | 联盟号一侧将会是主动机制 |
[04:37] | and the Apollo side will be passive. | 阿波罗号会是被动机制 |
[04:40] | That would require a complete redesign on our part. | 这样我们就要完全重新设计 |
[04:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:58] | Jesus, what was that? | 天啊 刚刚那是什么 |
[05:00] | Reschedule everything. | 重新安排所有活动 |
[05:01] | Paine here. | 这里是派恩 |
[05:03] | Yes, Senator, my apologies. | 对 参议员 抱歉 |
[05:05] | Four hours closer to the heat death of the universe, | 离宇宙热寂死亡又近了四个小时 |
[05:07] | I’ll be damned if I know what we accomplished. | 鬼知道我们完成了什么工作 |
[05:09] | Well, that’s progress, Soviet-style. | 那也是有进展 苏联式的 |
[05:13] | They won’t spec us. We won’t spec them. | 他们不给我们细节 我们不给他们细节 |
[05:16] | If we can’t share the most basic information, | 如果我们连最基本的信息都不能分享 |
[05:18] | how are we supposed to get anywhere? | 我们能有什么进展 |
[05:20] | We’re not. | 我们没有 |
[05:23] | What? | 什么 |
[05:27] | Look, nothing would make the Pentagon any happier. | 没什么能让五角大楼更开心的了 |
[05:31] | Just string this thing along till | 就把这件事拖住 |
[05:33] | the Soviets take their ball and go home, | 直到苏联人收拾东西回家 |
[05:35] | or the president forgets he gave his approval | 或者总统忘了他同意了 |
[05:37] | for this crazy idea in the first place. | 这件疯狂的事情 |
[05:41] | – Oh, my God. – This is great. | -天啊 -太好了 |
[05:45] | Just great. | 太好了 |
[05:46] | Margo, I for one am confident | 玛格 我对你 |
[05:49] | in your ability to make things not happen. | 让事情不发生的能力很自信 |
[07:28] | Make ready. | 准备 |
[07:34] | Fire. | 射击 |
[07:37] | Careful, Fred Astaire. | 小心 弗雷德·阿斯泰尔 |
[07:40] | Action’s still pretty awkward in these suits. | 穿着宇航服行动还是很不便 |
[07:46] | Range is clear. | 靶场安全 |
[07:47] | Charles, check the target. | 查尔斯 检查靶子 |
[07:59] | Maggie’s drawers. | 玛吉的抽屉 |
[08:01] | Really? No. | 什么 不会吧 |
[08:04] | Maggie’s drawers? | 玛吉的抽屉 |
[08:05] | Means he completely missed the target. | 意思是他完全没打中目标 |
[08:07] | Missed the backstop too. | 连挡板都没打中 |
[08:09] | Come on! | 不会吧 |
[08:10] | – Any idea where it went? – Nothing I can see. | -知道子弹去哪了吗 -我看不到 |
[08:15] | Could be in orbit. | 可能在轨道上 |
[08:17] | No one’s ever shot a rifle here before, so | 没人在这里开过枪 所以 |
[08:20] | for all we know that bullet might be going round the moon | 子弹可能正在绕月飞行 |
[08:25] | and coming right back around in a short while. | 一会儿就飞回来了 |
[08:31] | I mean, who knows, really? | 谁知道呢 |
[08:32] | But, Vance, | 但是 万斯 |
[08:35] | just to be safe, | 为了安全起见 |
[08:36] | I wouldn’t stand in that same spot if I were you. | 我要是你我就不会还站在那里 |
[08:56] | Shit. Don’t look at me. | 该死 别看着我 |
[08:58] | She got you. | 她骗到你了 |
[09:02] | Come on, Vance. Stick to shooting. | 来吧 万斯 继续射击 |
[09:07] | Jamestown control, LSAM 2 has cleared the pad. | 詹姆斯敦基地控制中心 2号月面着陆舱已起飞 |
[09:11] | How’s the ride out there, y’all? | 你们在外面飞行的感觉怎么样 |
[09:13] | Sweet. I can almost feel the wind in my hair. | 太棒了 我几乎能感觉到风吹过我的头发 |
[09:15] | I can almost feel that thruster on my face. | 我几乎能感觉到推进器喷到我脸上 |
[09:18] | All right. Now, that shadow down in Shackleton, | 好吧 沙尔克顿的那片背光处 |
[09:21] | that’ll simulate night for our practice run. | 将模拟我们的夜间训练 |
[09:28] | For the real deal, we’d wanna come in fast and low, | 为了更真实 我们想快速低空进入 |
[09:30] | so the Russians won’t have time to react. | 这样苏联人就没时间反应了 |
[09:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[09:33] | How close to the canyon floor do you think we can get? | 你觉得我们能离峡谷谷底多近 |
[09:36] | I could probably get you down to five meters. | 我可以降到距离5米处 |
[09:39] | Five meters? | 5米吗 |
[09:41] | Well, that’s me. | 本姑娘可以 |
[09:42] | I’ve had a lot of stick time on this beast. | 我对本飞船的驾驶经验丰富 |
[09:44] | I wouldn’t recommend y’all go lower than 20. | 我不建议你们降到20米以下 |
[09:47] | Yeah, I don’t wanna go lower than 20. | 我不想降到20米以下 |
[09:52] | All right, we’re in line for the final run. | 好吧 我们要开始最后的演习了 |
[09:54] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[09:55] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[09:57] | You have the spacecraft. No fancy shit. | 飞船交给你驾驶了 别搞砸了 |
[10:00] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[10:02] | Whoa, now. | 天啊 |
[10:03] | All right. You’re in no hurry. | 好吧 别着急 |
[10:05] | Just a straight shot from here. | 从这里直走 |
[10:08] | Twelve o’clock all the way. | 一路向前直行 |
[10:12] | We’re gonna do a couple of low passes, | 我们做几次低空飞行 |
[10:13] | and then we’re gonna try to land, all right? | 然后就降落 好吗 |
[10:19] | Watch your roll rates. You’re overcompensating. | 注意你的滚动率 你的纠正过度了 |
[10:22] | – Hang on. – Jesus, Bernitz. | -等等 -天啊 博尼茨 |
[10:24] | I got this. | 我能行 |
[10:26] | – I got it. – Shit. | -我能行 -该死 |
[10:28] | I got the vehicle. | 我来操作吧 |
[10:31] | – Damn it. – What the hell was that? | -该死 -刚才是什么情况 |
[10:33] | Are you drinking and driving again, Bernitz? | 你又酒驾了吗 博尼茨 |
[10:38] | Yeah, that’s funny. | 呵呵 真有趣 |
[10:40] | Tricky beast. | 难操作的家伙 |
[10:42] | Tricky beast. | 难操作的家伙 |
[10:44] | All right. Tracy, you take us in for the rest of this run. | 好吧 特蕾西 剩下的路你带我们进去 |
[10:47] | Charles, we’ll have to find some more stick time for you later. | 查尔斯 我们之后得多找时间让你练习 |
[10:51] | – Roger that. – Roger. | -收到 -收到 |
[10:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:55] | You’ve heard the expression “crap rolls downhill.” | 你们都听过”麻烦越滚越大”这句话吧 |
[10:58] | And this is now officially the bottom of the hill. | 现在这里就是最底层 |
[11:01] | We’ve gotta come up with a totally new design | 我们必须为太空舱对接系统 |
[11:02] | for the module’s docking system | 想出全新的设计 |
[11:04] | that’s not based on either preexisting system. | 不能基于两国的任何已有系统 |
[11:09] | I keep telling ya, don’t raise your hand, Vic. | 我一直都告诉你不要举手 维克 |
[11:11] | This isn’t high school. What’s your question? | 这里不是高中 你有什么问题吗 |
[11:14] | So, you want us to design a new docking system from scratch? | 你想让我们从头设计一个全新的对接系统吗 |
[11:18] | That’s the mandate. | 这是命令 |
[11:19] | The bosses want it, and they want it fast. | 老大们想要 并且要快 |
[11:21] | Without any Soyuz structural interface data? | 没有任何联盟号接口结构的数据吗 |
[11:27] | I want first proposals on my console by morning. | 我希望明天一早在我的控制台上看到初稿 |
[11:34] | – How are we supposed to… – I heard you the first time. | -我们怎么能 -我第一次就听到了 |
[11:36] | So, yeah, so why didn’t you answer me the first time? | 那你为什么第一次不回答我的问题 |
[11:39] | That is a design issue for the design team, | 那是设计团队在设计上的问题 |
[11:41] | which you are not on. | 而你不在该团队 |
[11:43] | If Design has a question, they will ask it. | 如果设计团队有疑问 他们会问的 |
[11:46] | I put you on Ops because that’s your skill set. | 我让你参加操作组 因为那是你的专长 |
[11:49] | Stay in your lane, Aleida. Please. | 少管闲事 艾蕾达 拜托了 |
[12:06] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[12:08] | – Don’t say it. – Please make this go away. | -别说了 -拜托让这事翻篇吧 |
[12:10] | – No. – Nobody wants to do it. | -不行 -没人想这么做 |
[12:12] | – The president does. – Come on. I doubt he even remembers it. | -总统想 -得了吧 我怀疑他根本不记得了 |
[12:15] | You could shitcan this thing in five minutes. | 你五分钟内就能推掉这事 |
[12:17] | You’re probably right. But I won’t. | 你也许说的没错 但我不会 |
[12:20] | I want to do it. | 我想这么做 |
[12:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:24] | The handshake in space is my shining city on a hill. | 太空握手是我山巅上的光辉之城 |
[12:28] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[12:29] | City on a hill. You know, John Winthrop. | 山巅之城 约翰·温思罗普说的 |
[12:34] | “We shall be a shining city on a hill, | “我们将成为山巅上的光辉之城 |
[12:36] | with eyes of the world upon us.” | 全世界的目光都会集中在我们身上” |
[12:38] | But this time the eyes of the world | 但这一次 全世界的目光 |
[12:40] | will be lifted to our shining city in the sky. | 将会投向我们空中的光辉之城 |
[12:43] | Four astronauts and two capsules do not a city make. | 四名宇航员和两个太空舱不算城市 |
[12:47] | You’re missing the point. This is for history. | 你没抓住重点 这是为了历史 |
[12:50] | Someday people will write the history of this time, | 总有一天 人们将书写这段历史 |
[12:53] | and they will say that during the coldest depths of the Cold War, | 他们会说在冷战最僵持的阶段 |
[12:56] | when the competition for space was at its fiercest, | 在太空竞赛最激烈时 |
[12:59] | America and the Soviet Union put aside their differences | 美国和苏联抛开他们的分歧 |
[13:02] | and joined together in a symbolic gesture that inspired the world | 携手联合 以一种象征性的姿态鼓舞了全世界 |
[13:07] | and helped lay the foundations for reconciliation | 并帮助奠定了超级大国间 |
[13:10] | and peaceful coexistence between the superpowers. | 和解与和平共处的基础 |
[13:17] | You really believe that? | 你真相信这些吗 |
[13:19] | Anything is possible. But America must lead by example. | 一切皆有可能 但美国必须以身作则 |
[13:23] | The president himself said so. “City on a hill.” | 这是总统的原话 “山巅之城” |
[13:27] | We didn’t build that city, | 那座城市不是我们建造的 |
[13:28] | but we have to do our best to make it sparkle. | 但我们必须尽全力让它熠熠生辉 |
[13:30] | Then we need to blink first. | 那我们必须先做出让步 |
[13:32] | No. No can do. | 不 不可以 |
[13:34] | Force them to compromise, or find some win-win scenario. | 强迫他们妥协 或找到某个双赢的方案 |
[13:37] | – Like what? – I don’t know. That’s your job. | -比如呢 -我不知道 那是你的工作 |
[13:43] | Shoot. | 该死的 |
[13:44] | Protesters across the country | 全国各地的抗议者 |
[13:46] | have decried the launch as dangerous | 一直谴责此次危险发射 |
[13:48] | due to the nature of the cargo, | 因为所运送的货物中 |
[13:50] | which contains a much-needed resupply of nuclear fuel | 包含詹姆斯敦月球基地急需的 |
[13:53] | for the Jamestown lunar base. | 补给核燃料 |
[13:56] | We will now take you live | 我们将为您现场直播 |
[13:57] | to the US missile range at Guam for the countdown. | 美国在关岛导弹试验场的发射倒计时 |
[14:01] | Look at that. A lot of security out there. | 瞧瞧 那里有好多警卫 |
[14:04] | They got a whole carrier task force. | 他们派出了全部特遣舰队 |
[14:07] | Well, it doesn’t seem very safe. | 看起来不太安全 |
[14:08] | What if that thing explodes in the atmosphere? | 万一那东西在大气层里爆炸了怎么办 |
[14:10] | …phase three expansion of the Jamestown colony. | 詹姆斯敦基地的第三阶段扩张 |
[14:13] | That’s why we’re launching from the middle of nowhere, Karen. | 所以我们在荒无人烟的地方发射 凯伦 |
[14:16] | Look, it’s risky, Ed. All right? | 风险很大 爱德 明白吗 |
[14:18] | It’s not just another payload. That thing’s carrying plutonium. | 这不是普通的载货 而是因为上面载有钚 |
[14:21] | …two, one. | 二 一 |
[14:22] | Ignition. | 点火 |
[14:48] | See? | 你瞧 |
[14:50] | No fiery, radioactive explosion. | 没有火光四溅的辐射爆炸 |
[14:52] | It’s just another day at the office. | 只是办公室的寻常一天 |
[14:55] | Hooray. | 真好 |
[14:55] | It looks as though the immense American supply rocket | 看起来巨大的美国供给火箭 |
[14:58] | has cleared the missile range, | 顺利地离开了发射场 |
[15:00] | leading many to breathe a sigh of relief. | 让很多人松了口气 |
[15:02] | Hey, Dad? | 爸爸 |
[15:04] | What’d you write your essay about when you got in? | 你申请时的文书写了什么 |
[15:07] | Oh, God. That was such a long time ago. | 天 那是很久之前的事了 |
[15:10] | Probably something about why I wanted to go to Annapolis. | 可能写了为什么我想去海军学院 |
[15:14] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[15:16] | Look, just… tell ’em who you are. | 听着 告诉他们你是谁 |
[15:19] | They’ll love you. | 他们会喜欢你的 |
[15:21] | …as the crisis in Panama continues to unfold. | 随着巴拿马的危机持续发酵 |
[15:24] | As the main resupply rocket… | 与此同时 主要补给火箭 |
[15:26] | Okay. Who am I? | 好吧 我是谁 |
[15:29] | …element of the American space program. | 美国航空计划的一部分 |
[15:30] | The Panama Canal is the only possible | 巴拿马运河是是火箭 |
[15:33] | route for the rocket to reach Guam | 抵达关岛的唯一可行路径 |
[15:35] | as it is too large to be moved over land. | 因为火箭太大 无法陆运 |
[15:37] | But after the daring rescue of US servicemen, | 但在美国军人勇敢的营救后 |
[15:41] | which resulted in the deaths of two Panamanian guards… | 这导致了两名巴拿马护卫的死亡 |
[15:45] | Why did you adopt me? | 你们为什么收养我 |
[15:51] | Come on, Kel. | 好了 小凯 |
[15:53] | You know this. Must’ve told you a thousand times. | 你知道的 已经跟你说过上千次 |
[15:59] | When we walked into that adoption center, | 当我们走进那个收养中心 |
[16:02] | and we saw you sitting by the window, | 我们看到你坐在窗边 |
[16:06] | helping one of the younger kids put together a puzzle. | 帮助一个小孩子拼拼图 |
[16:09] | You were so kind and patient. | 你很善良 有耐心 |
[16:13] | I mean, we knew right away. | 我们马上就知道了 |
[16:17] | – Yeah, it was love at first sight. – Yeah. | -第一眼就喜欢上你了 -对 |
[16:22] | No, I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[16:24] | why didn’t you have another baby? | 你们为什么不再生个小孩 |
[16:33] | Well, Kelly… | 凯丽 |
[16:36] | it was difficult. | 那很困难 |
[16:38] | I had some… medical issues, and I didn’t think I could. | 我有一些健康问题 我觉得我做不到 |
[16:44] | Then we saw this report on the news. | 我们在新闻上看到了这个报道 |
[16:47] | They called it Operation Babylift. | 他们称其为”抢救婴儿大行动” |
[16:49] | Yeah, you called me from the Shamrock while it was still on TV. | 电视上还在播的时候 你就从新乐打给我 |
[16:52] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[16:56] | Yeah, we watched it together over the phone. | 我们连着电话一起看了报道 |
[17:02] | The Shamrock Hotel? | 新乐酒店 |
[17:06] | That’s, like, ten minutes away. | 离这里就十分钟的路程 |
[17:09] | Yeah, I stayed there for a while. | 我在那里住了一段时间 |
[17:13] | It was temporary. | 临时的 |
[17:22] | Were you guys separated? | 你们之前分居了吗 |
[17:27] | We were going through a rough spot. | 我们那段时间很艰难 |
[17:32] | After Shane died. | 在谢恩死之后 |
[17:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:38] | We still loved each other very much. | 我们依然很爱彼此 |
[17:43] | But every time we looked at each other all we saw was him. | 但我们每次看到对方 只能看到他 |
[17:48] | And then we saw that report on TV. | 我们看到了电视上的报道 |
[17:50] | All those children from Vietnam | 来自越南的那些孩子 |
[17:52] | that were brought over here | 被带到这里来 |
[17:54] | in the hope of finding them a better life. | 以求寻找更好的生活 |
[17:56] | That’s all we talked about that whole car ride. | 我们在车里就在讨论这些 |
[18:00] | We were so excited. | 我们太激动了 |
[18:02] | It was the most that we had spoken to each other in weeks. | 那是那几周里我们说话最多的一次 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:13] | So, I was your… | 所以我是你们的 |
[18:16] | Band-Aid. | 创可贴 |
[18:21] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[18:23] | You were not a Band-Aid, Kelly. | 你不是创可贴 凯丽 |
[18:26] | Honey, you were our heart transplant. | 亲爱的 你是我们的心脏移植手术 |
[18:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:39] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没事 妈妈 |
[19:04] | I did not know we were supposed to bring gifts. | 我不知道还得带礼物 |
[19:07] | Neither did I. | 我也不知道 |
[19:10] | Thank you. Very nice. | 谢谢 非常喜欢 |
[19:22] | I would love to know a little bit more about you both. | 我想对你们俩了解更多一些 |
[19:28] | What drew you to the space program? | 你们为什么参加航空计划 |
[19:38] | – All right. Why don’t I start out? – Yeah. | -好吧 不如我先开始吧 -好主意 |
[19:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:44] | Well, I always loved flying. | 我一直喜欢飞行 |
[19:47] | Ever since I was a little girl. | 从我还是个小女孩起 |
[19:50] | My father taught me. | 我父亲教我的 |
[19:51] | He was a cargo pilot in Memphis, Tennessee. | 他曾是田纳西孟菲斯的货物飞行员 |
[19:55] | Something about being up there in the clouds | 身在云端之上 |
[19:58] | always makes me feel like I’m still close to him. | 总让我觉得我依然和他很亲密 |
[20:04] | And then when NASA opened up the program to female astronauts, | 当宇航局启动女宇航员计划时 |
[20:07] | well, I just jumped at the chance. | 我立马抓住了机会 |
[20:14] | I was in Soviet Air Force. | 我以前在苏联空军 |
[20:18] | Selected for cosmonaut training by superior officer. | 被上司选来参加宇航员训练 |
[20:23] | Joined program. | 参加了计划 |
[20:35] | – Food’s here. – Thank God. | -食物来了 -谢天谢地 |
[20:38] | Now this is | 这是 |
[20:40] | borscht and piroshki from the best Russian restaurant in town. | 镇上最好的苏联餐厅里的苏伯汤和小卷饼 |
[20:45] | The only Russian restaurant in town. | 镇上唯一的苏联餐厅 |
[20:56] | Is there a problem? Is there something wrong with the food? | 有什么问题吗 食物有什么不对吗 |
[21:03] | We would like | 我们想吃 |
[21:05] | hamburgers. | 汉堡 |
[21:09] | Hamburgers? | 汉堡 |
[21:15] | Here you go. Good to see you, Dani. | 请慢用 很高兴见到你 丹妮 |
[21:18] | Can I get you guys anything to drink? | 要给你们些喝的吗 |
[21:23] | Vodka? | 伏特加 |
[21:27] | Do you have Jack Daniel’s? | 你们有杰克丹尼威士忌吗 |
[21:31] | Yeah, think we can track that down. | 有 这就给你们拿来 |
[21:54] | To Apollo-Soyuz. | 为阿波罗联盟计划干杯 |
[21:57] | No. | 不 |
[22:00] | To Soyuz-Apollo? | 那为联盟阿波罗计划干杯 |
[22:02] | No, no, there is an order to the toasting. | 不不 干杯是有顺序的 |
[22:06] | First, to fallen comrades. | 首先 敬逝去的同志们 |
[22:09] | To Vladimir Komarov, | 敬弗拉基米尔·科马洛夫 |
[22:11] | Viktor Patsayev, Georgy Dobrovolsky, | 维克多·帕塞亚夫 格奥尔吉·多布罗沃尔斯基 |
[22:13] | to Vladislav Volkov. | 敬弗拉迪斯拉夫·沃尔科夫 |
[22:15] | Soyuz 1, Soyuz 11? | 敬联盟1号 联盟11号 |
[22:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:22] | To Gus, Ed and Roger. | 敬格斯 爱德和罗杰 |
[22:26] | Apollo 1. | 阿波罗1号 |
[22:28] | To Patty, Harry… Deke. | 敬帕蒂 哈里 迪克 |
[22:43] | If you had mixed nitrogen with your oxygen like Soviets, | 如果你们像苏联人一样混合氮和氧 |
[22:46] | perhaps Apollo 1 astronauts would still be alive. | 也许阿波罗1号的宇航员都还活着 |
[22:56] | And maybe if your cosmonauts on Soyuz 11 | 如果你们联盟11号上的苏联宇航员 |
[23:00] | had worn pressure suits during reentry like Americans do, | 在返回地球时像美国宇航员一样穿了压力服 |
[23:03] | they’d still be alive too. | 他们或许也还活着 |
[23:07] | Or maybe we could just say | 或者我们可以说 |
[23:09] | shit happens. | 总会发生悲剧 |
[23:12] | I hope shit doesn’t happen when we | 我希望当我们在星球上空两百公里处时 |
[23:14] | are 200 kilometers above the planet. | 不会发生悲剧 |
[23:18] | So, what’s the next toast? | 所以接下来敬什么 |
[23:24] | The second toast is… to the women. | 第二杯敬…女性 |
[23:29] | I’m the only one here. | 这里只有我是女性 |
[23:35] | It is a plural. To the women, all the women in the world. | 是复数 敬女性们 全世界的女性 |
[23:41] | To the ladies. I can drink to that. | 敬女士们 我可以为这个干一杯 |
[23:57] | I really love being with you, I do, but I’m just… | 我很爱和你在一起 真的 但我 |
[24:02] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen here. | 我不知道之后会怎么样 |
[24:04] | And I’m not going to toss my whole life aside for you again. | 我不会再次为你丢弃自己的人生了 |
[24:11] | I’m not asking you to. | 我没让你那么做 |
[24:15] | I just– | 我只是 |
[24:16] | I don’t know. That we could keep figuring out what this is. | 我不知道 我们可以慢慢搞清楚这算什么 |
[24:22] | This is an affair. | 这是外遇 |
[24:24] | That’s what this is. | 仅此而已 |
[24:27] | It doesn’t have to be just that. | 但不非得止步于此 |
[24:31] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[24:37] | Honestly, it’s… | 老实说 |
[24:45] | It’s just… it’s hard– | 这…太难了 |
[24:54] | It’s hard to trust you. | 我很难相信你 |
[24:57] | After everything that happened, I… | 在发生了那些事之后 我 |
[25:03] | – I was in a different place back then. – You’re still at NASA. | -我当时和现在的位置不同 -你还在宇航局 |
[25:07] | What, are they more accepting of alternative lifestyles | 怎么 他们更能接受别样的生活方式了吗 |
[25:11] | in the Reagan administration? | 在里根政府下 |
[25:19] | Who says I have to stay at NASA? | 谁说我必须待在宇航局 |
[25:20] | – You just got a promotion. – I don’t care. | -你刚升职 -我不在乎 |
[25:24] | I don’t. | 我不在乎 |
[25:30] | I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 |
[25:31] | And it’s not a promotion, and it’s not NASA, | 我想要的不是升职 不是宇航局 |
[25:35] | and it’s not any other thing in this world but you. | 不是这世上的其他任何东西 我只想要你 |
[25:38] | And I don’t care who knows it. | 而我不在乎谁会知道 |
[25:40] | Ellen. This is not the place. | 艾伦 这里不是地方 |
[25:42] | I don’t care anymore. | 我不再在乎了 |
[25:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:58] | I couldn’t say it ten years ago, and I lost you, | 十年前我说不出口 所以失去了你 |
[26:01] | but I’m saying it now, | 但我现在说出来了 |
[26:02] | and I am ready to do whatever it takes to keep you. | 我也准备好为了留住你做任何事 |
[26:24] | You’re a public figure. | 你是公众人物 |
[26:26] | I don’t want Elise finding out about this | 我不希望伊莉斯因为有人看到 |
[26:28] | because someone saw us holding hands in a park. | 我们在公园牵手而知道这事 |
[26:31] | That’s fair. | 很合理 |
[26:36] | You gonna tell Elise? | 你会跟伊莉斯说吗 |
[26:45] | You gonna tell Larry? | 你会跟拉里说吗 |
[26:47] | Yeah. | 会 |
[26:50] | Yeah, I guess I am. | 嗯 我想我会的 |
[26:53] | I have to tell my husband I’m leaving him for another woman. | 我得跟我丈夫说我要为另一个女人离开他了 |
[26:59] | This is a weird life. | 真是奇怪的人生 |
[27:03] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[27:07] | AR data looks good. | 增强现实数据看上去不错 |
[27:09] | Copy. Taking AR data to GNC. | 收到 将增强现实数据导入导航飞行控制系统 |
[27:12] | – I see it. – Okay. HUD power on. | -我看到了 -好 平视显示器已打开 |
[27:15] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:16] | Speed, Mach 0.98. We are subsonic. Two minutes from touchdown. | 速度 0.98马赫 亚音速 距着陆还有两分钟 |
[27:21] | Copy that. Taking manual control. | 收到 切换为手动控制 |
[27:27] | She feels good. Let’s see how she flies. | 它感觉不错 让我们看看它飞得如何 |
[27:32] | Passing 14,000. Speed, 390 knots. | 降至14000英尺 速度 390节 |
[27:36] | Pathfinder, Kennedy. | 探路者 肯尼迪 |
[27:37] | Weather aircraft reports unexpected | 气象飞机报告在9000英尺处 |
[27:39] | heavy clouds moving in at 9,000. | 有预期外的厚云飘来 |
[27:41] | All right, Mr. Piscotty, | 好了 皮斯科蒂先生 |
[27:43] | check your flight controller power is on | 检查飞行控制器是否已打开 |
[27:45] | and nose wheel steering set to one. | 前轮转向系统设定是否为一 |
[27:48] | Verified. | 确认完毕 |
[27:49] | KSC runway 33 should be out your window | 我们绕过航向校正锥后肯尼迪航天中心 |
[27:51] | as we come around the HAC. | 33号跑道应该就在你的窗外 |
[27:52] | Call field in sight. | 看到机场后汇报 |
[27:57] | All right, we’re in the clouds now. | 好了 我们进入云层了 |
[27:59] | Flying blind. On instruments from here. | 视野完全被遮挡 从这里起只能依靠设备了 |
[28:03] | IMU-2 is showing us | 二号惯性测量器显示 |
[28:04] | two kilometers right of our landing path. | 我们在着陆路线右侧两公里处 |
[28:09] | Other units show zero error. Must be malfunctioning. | 其他测量器显示零误差 它肯定是出故障了 |
[28:14] | Primary flight computers three and four have failed to sync. | 三号和四号主飞航计算机同步失败 |
[28:17] | One and two are still good. | 一号和二号仍正常 |
[28:20] | Okay, Mr. Piscotty, you’re me. | 好了 皮斯科蒂先生 如果你是我 |
[28:21] | What do you do next? | 接下来该做什么 |
[28:24] | Take computers three and four off-line. | 将三号和四号计算机关闭 |
[28:32] | Now how are we looking? | 现在情况如何 |
[28:34] | On centerline and on glide slope. 8,000 feet, 307 knots. | 沿中线下滑中 8000英尺 307节 |
[28:39] | Coming right down the middle, skipper. | 已对准跑道中央 老大 |
[28:41] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[28:42] | Looks to me like we’re about to feed the alligators. | 在我看来 我们就要喂鳄鱼了 |
[28:46] | So… | 所以 |
[28:52] | Now, tell me why I did that. | 告诉我 我为什么那么做 |
[28:53] | It’s something about the navigation units. | 是导航器出了问题 |
[28:56] | Which IMU is the backup computer using | 备用计算机的哪个惯性测量器 |
[28:58] | to guide us down? | 在指引我们降落 |
[28:58] | Three and four are off. It’s gotta be one or two. | 三号和四号已经关掉了 肯定是一号和二号 |
[29:01] | IMU-2, which showed us too far to the right. We can’t trust it. | 二号惯性测量装置显示我们偏右过多 不能信 |
[29:12] | You changed our course to the right to compensate for the error. | 你向右改变了航向 为了纠正错误 |
[29:16] | And… | 并且 |
[29:20] | straight down the fucking middle. | 对准了跑道中间 |
[29:42] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[29:45] | Come in, please. | 请进 |
[29:51] | Working late? | 还在加班吗 |
[29:54] | Sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[29:57] | Writing reports to Moscow. | 我在给莫斯科方面写报告 |
[30:02] | Bureaucrats, they love their reports. | 这些官僚就爱看报告 |
[30:06] | Do not know what they do with them, but they love to get them. | 也不知道他们用来干嘛 就是喜欢收报告 |
[30:08] | Sounds familiar. | 我懂你 |
[30:11] | Might help if you played something a little more lively. | 也许放一些欢快的音乐会对你有帮助 |
[30:15] | I keep waiting for them to play something else, but… | 我一直在等他们放点别的歌 但是 |
[30:18] | There’s more than one radio station in Houston. | 休斯顿可不止一个电台 |
[30:20] | Top 40, country-western, jazz. | 《美国40金曲榜》 乡村音乐 爵士 |
[30:28] | It would not be wise | 在我工作时听一些 |
[30:29] | for me to be listening to non-politically approved music at work. | 未经政府允许的音乐恐怕不太明智 |
[30:37] | Right. | 你说得对 |
[30:45] | We need to find a way around this roadblock | 我们要探讨一个方案来绕开对接机构的 |
[30:49] | with the docking mechanism. | 这个障碍 |
[30:52] | It is not negotiable and cannot be worked around. | 这事没有商量的余地 也没有替代方案 |
[30:54] | Sergei, this whole mission is predicated | 谢尔盖 这次的任务就是 |
[30:57] | on our being able to dock our two ships together in some way. | 要让我们双方的飞船能够以某种方式对接 |
[31:04] | One might even believe Soyuz-Apollo | 有人甚至相信联盟阿波罗计划 |
[31:06] | is a ruse to obtain Soviet specifications | 就是为了获取苏联技术参数的诡计 |
[31:09] | solely to give Americans a military edge in space. | 这样就可以让美国人在太空里独占军事鳌头 |
[31:13] | I assure you, it is an advantage you will not keep for long. | 我敢保证 你们不会一直占据上风 |
[31:21] | If that’s what you believe, | 你要是这么想的话 |
[31:23] | you should pack your bags and head back to Moscow. | 你应该赶紧卷铺盖趁早回莫斯科 |
[31:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:09] | 11点59俱乐部 11点59分 | |
[32:17] | That was certainly lively. | 你刚才弹的音乐确实欢快 |
[32:22] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我就当你是在赞美了 |
[32:25] | As I intended. | 确实如此 |
[32:27] | Wasn’t sure if you’d be able to give your babysitter the slip. | 我不确定你能摆脱掉保镖 |
[32:35] | They know I would never defect. | 他们知道我肯定不会叛变 |
[32:38] | I’m on a long leash, | 他们给我自由 |
[32:39] | and I know enough not to bite the hand that holds it. | 但是我也很清楚 我不能反咬一口 |
[32:48] | This is a secret place for you? | 这里是你的秘密基地吗 |
[32:50] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[32:52] | It would seem unwise for us | 在一个可能被认出来的地方见面 |
[32:53] | to meet at a place where we might be recognized. | 可能对我们俩都不太好 |
[32:56] | I don’t see any of your colleagues. | 我没看见你的同事 |
[32:59] | It… | 它… |
[33:02] | is a secret place for me. | 就是我的秘密基地 |
[33:07] | But not because of the music? | 但不是音乐的缘故吗 |
[33:08] | No, not the music. I… | 不 和音乐无关 我… |
[33:14] | just don’t choose to share this part of my life with many people. | 只是不会和太多人分享我的这部分生活 |
[33:19] | It’s private. | 这是我的私生活 |
[33:21] | Something I do for me. | 只属于我自己 |
[33:26] | So, to our shared secrets. | 那么 敬我们共享的秘密 |
[33:40] | What is the meaning of this name? | 这个俱乐部的名字是什么含义 |
[33:42] | It refers to the Doomsday Clock. You know, 11:59? | 它代表末日之钟 11点59分 |
[33:48] | Midnight is nuclear apocalypse. | 午夜即核子末日 |
[33:51] | Gallows humor. | 黑色幽默 |
[33:53] | Not far from the truth. | 离真相很近了 |
[33:56] | One minute to midnight. | 离午夜只差一分钟 |
[34:01] | Do you really think so? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[34:05] | We have civil defense drills in all our major cities now. | 目前我们的主要城市都在进行民防演习 |
[34:10] | They stopped during the ’70s. Now they are back. | 他们在70年代就停了 现在又卷土重来了 |
[34:13] | It feels very real to us. | 我们感觉非常真实 |
[34:20] | Very real. | 非常真实 |
[34:23] | I remember doing civil defense drills when I was a little girl. | 我记得我小时候参加过民防演习 |
[34:28] | Teacher had us stack all the furniture up against the windows | 老师让我们把桌椅都摞起来顶住窗户 |
[34:31] | to counter the blast. | 已抵挡冲击波 |
[34:35] | But then they showed us a film that said you were supposed | 但是后来老师给我们放了部电影 告诉我们 |
[34:37] | to hide under the desk during an attack. | 遇到袭击时应该躲在桌子下面 |
[34:39] | So, were you supposed to stack the desks or hide under them? | 所以 你是应该把桌子摞起来还是躲在下面呢 |
[34:43] | I used to lie in bed at night and… think about that. | 我经常晚上躺在床上 思考这个问题 |
[34:55] | So, what do we do about our docking problem? | 那我们该怎么处理对接问题呢 |
[35:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:16] | Get me a knife. | 给我把刀 |
[35:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:21] | Soyuz. | 联盟号 |
[35:23] | Apollo. | 阿波罗号 |
[35:28] | Houston, we have docking. | 休斯顿 我们对接完成 |
[35:34] | – *Happy birthday to you.* – That was yesterday, Mom. | -*祝你生日快乐* -我的生日是昨天 妈妈 |
[35:38] | – *Happy belated birthday to you.* – Mom, cut it out. | -*祝你昨天生日快乐* -妈妈 别唱了 |
[35:42] | *Tried to make some time for you* | *本来想挤出点时间和你通话* |
[35:44] | *But the phone was booked up* | *但是电话都被占了* |
[35:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:49] | What’d y’all do? | 你们怎么庆祝的 |
[35:51] | Dad baked a cake. | 老爸烤了个蛋糕 |
[35:53] | He baked a cake, or he bought a cake? | 他烤了个蛋糕 还是买了个蛋糕 |
[35:55] | – Yes. – Yes, what? | -对 -对什么 |
[35:56] | He baked a cake, and then we bought a cake, | 他烤了个蛋糕 然后我们又买了个蛋糕 |
[35:58] | because the oven wasn’t working right. | 因为烤箱不太好用 |
[36:00] | – So the oven’s broke now? – That’s what Dad said. | -所以烤箱坏了吗 -老爸是这么说的 |
[36:04] | I wanna see a picture of this cake. | 我想看看蛋糕的照片 |
[36:06] | We destroyed the evidence. | 我们把证据都销毁了 |
[36:08] | Course you did. | 当然要销毁 |
[36:09] | Oh, God. I think the last time | 老天 我记得 |
[36:10] | your father tried to bake you a cake you were six. | 你爸爸上次给你做蛋糕时 你才六岁 |
[36:14] | – Do you remember that? – Yeah, the trauma remains. | -你还记得吗 -记得 谁能忘得了这创伤 |
[36:18] | Remember when you got me the Bonanza board game | 还记得我八岁生日时你给我买的那个 |
[36:21] | for my eighth birthday? | 《伯南扎的牛仔》桌游吗 |
[36:23] | No one could figure out the rules. | 没人能搞明白游戏规则 |
[36:24] | So Dad just started making stuff up. | 于是老爸就自己编了一套规则 |
[36:27] | He was hysterical. | 他太好笑了 |
[36:33] | Your father used to make me laugh. | 你父亲以前总逗我笑 |
[36:35] | I mean, I swear, | 我发誓 |
[36:36] | he could just look at me and I’d bust up sometimes. | 他有时只需看着我 我就能爆笑 |
[36:41] | Those were happy times. | 真是幸福的时光 |
[36:43] | – I miss those days. – Yeah, me too. | -我想念那些日子 -对 我也是 |
[36:47] | – You do? – Sure. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[36:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:51] | I mean, if I could go back, you know, I… | 如果我可以回到过去 我… |
[36:55] | Almost done, Stevens? | 快说完了吗 史蒂文斯 |
[36:59] | Shit. I’m about to run outta time, darlin’. | 妈的 我快没时间了 亲爱的 |
[37:01] | – Bye. – Well, I have about 30 seconds… | -拜 -我还有三十秒呢 |
[37:07] | You little shit. | 你个小混蛋 |
[37:53] | 凯丽·鲍德温 谁是凯丽·鲍德温 显而易见的答案是我是美籍越南裔 我是得州休斯顿高中的班长 我从未见过我的生父生母 没去过他们的家乡 我的养父是美国英雄 从不允许我十点后还在外面 在孤儿院时 | |
[38:34] | Any requests? | 有什么要求吗 |
[38:36] | I enjoy automobile crash category. | 我喜欢汽车撞毁系列 |
[38:41] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[38:49] | Do you like dog? | 你喜欢狗吗 |
[38:52] | Dogs? | 狗 |
[38:54] | Of course. Who doesn’t? | 当然 谁不喜欢呢 |
[38:56] | Not dogs. | 不是所有狗 |
[38:58] | The dog. Laika. | 那条狗 莱卡 |
[39:02] | Laika. | 莱卡 |
[39:04] | The first living being to go to outer space. | 地球上最先去外太空的生物 |
[39:07] | Can’t top that. | 无法超越那个 |
[39:09] | To Laika. | 敬莱卡 |
[39:11] | I held her in my arms. | 我曾经抱过她 |
[39:13] | For a minute or two. | 一两分钟 |
[39:17] | At the launch? | 在发射前吗 |
[39:20] | As a cosmonaut candidate, part of my training. | 作为苏联宇航员的候选人 这是我训练的一部分 |
[39:23] | I was still practically a boy. | 我那时还是个孩子 |
[39:28] | What was it like? | 它什么样 |
[39:30] | What was she like? | 她什么样 |
[39:34] | This big. | 这么大 |
[39:36] | Very bright eyes and very curly tail. | 眼睛亮亮的 尾巴卷卷的 |
[39:41] | She was pretty cute in the pictures. | 她在照片里显得很可爱 |
[39:42] | They put her in “Preferred” classification. | 他们把她列入了”优先”类别 |
[39:45] | Spirited but balanced, adaptable to new situations. | 精力充沛但恰到好处 能很快适应新环境 |
[39:50] | Sounds a lot like us. | 听着很像我们 |
[39:53] | Astronauts, I mean. Cosmonauts. | 宇航员 苏联宇航员 |
[39:57] | The data from the dog flight | 狗狗升空的数据 |
[39:59] | informed the selection process for human beings. | 启发了人类挑选宇航员的方法 |
[40:04] | See? That makes it all worthwhile. | 你瞧 那样就值了 |
[40:09] | Her… sacrifice. | 她的…牺牲 |
[40:13] | Death, you mean. | 你是说死 |
[40:16] | When we launched her into the orbit | 我们把她发射到轨道上了 |
[40:18] | with no means of return. | 却无法回收 |
[40:21] | Yes. Her death. | 没错 她的死 |
[40:33] | Seven days in orbit. | 在轨道上的七天 |
[40:36] | She was the first to see the Earth from outer space. | 她是最先从外太空看到地球的 |
[40:41] | The moon. The stars. | 月球 星星 |
[40:45] | And then peacefully went to sleep. | 然后安详地入睡 |
[40:49] | We should be so lucky. | 我们应该感到幸运 |
[40:52] | All lies. | 都是谎言 |
[40:55] | The rocket did not separate as planned. | 火箭没如预期的那样分离 |
[40:58] | Thermal control failed. | 热控制器坏了 |
[41:00] | The capsule overheated. | 太空舱过热 |
[41:02] | She suffered and died a few hours later after only… three orbits. | 她受尽了苦 几小时后去世了 只饶了轨道三圈 |
[41:13] | Nobody knows that. | 没人知道这些事 |
[41:15] | You do now. | 现在你知道了 |
[41:20] | But she was still the first. | 但她依然是第一 |
[41:22] | Her name will be remembered when we are all moondust. | 她的名字会被永远记住 而我们只是月尘 |
[41:25] | “Sacrifice for the motherland.” It’s what Pravda said. | “为国捐躯”《真理报》这么说 |
[41:31] | She only wanted to go home. | 她只想回家 |
[41:34] | Think about all the other dogs who fell out | 想想那些落选的狗狗吧 |
[41:36] | because they were too spirited, | 因为它们精力过盛 |
[41:40] | too scared, too annoyed | 太害怕 太讨厌 |
[41:43] | with the centrifuge, the sledge, | 离心机 雪橇 |
[41:46] | the confinement, hell, the shitty food. | 封闭环境 还有难吃的食物 |
[41:49] | But Laika? She stuck it out. | 但莱卡 她都挺过来了 |
[41:53] | Yeah. To please her trainers. | 对 为了让她的训练师高兴 |
[41:55] | When a hundred other dogs decided otherwise. | 而其他一百条狗都不想这么做 |
[41:59] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[42:00] | I’m saying give her some credit. | 我是说给她点功劳 |
[42:03] | Some agency. | 给她记点功 |
[42:05] | She went to outer space for the people she loved | 她去外太空是为了她爱的人 |
[42:09] | and for anybody who loved her back, | 还有那些爱她的人 |
[42:11] | including a young cosmonaut who held her in his arms, | 包括一个把她抱在怀里的年轻苏联宇航员 |
[42:16] | only for a minute or two… | 尽管只有一两分钟 |
[42:19] | on that launchpad. | 在发射台上 |
[42:23] | That’s how she died. | 她是这样死的 |
[42:26] | Not for all of humanity. | 不是为了全人类 |
[42:29] | For the people she loved. | 为了她爱的人 |
[42:35] | Just a scared little thing, in the end. | 到头来只是个惊惶失措的小家伙 |
[42:49] | To Laika. | 敬莱卡 |
[42:50] | To Laika. | 敬莱卡 |
[43:04] | Three capture latches will work for the initial dock, but– | 最初对接可以使用三个太空舱锁扣 但是 |
[43:09] | But we will need at least double that for the seal itself. | 但我们至少需要翻倍的数量才能密封 |
[43:11] | At least. | 至少 |
[43:19] | – Someone is sleeping in my bed! – Hello? | -有人睡在了我的床上 -你好 |
[43:22] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[43:27] | Aleida? | 艾蕾达 |
[43:31] | – Friend of yours? – Yes. | -你朋友吗 -对 |
[43:33] | No. It’s a long story. | 不是 说来话长 |
[43:37] | Aleida Rosales, one of our junior engineers. | 艾蕾达·罗赛雷斯 我们的初级工程师 |
[43:40] | Sergei Orestovich Nikulov. | 谢尔盖·奥里斯托维奇·尼库洛夫 |
[43:42] | – Very good. – I’m a quick study. | -很好 -我学得很快 |
[43:45] | Sergei is head of the Soyuz program. | 谢尔盖是联盟计划的主管 |
[43:47] | Cool. | 酷 |
[43:49] | What are you doing here at this hour? | 这个点了你在这干什么 |
[43:52] | The universal docking system. | 通用对接系统 |
[43:55] | I figured I needed some inspiration, | 我觉得需要一些灵感 |
[43:57] | so I thought, go to the source. | 所以就想来源头看看 |
[44:01] | Is that under your purview? | 这在你的任务范围内吗 |
[44:03] | No, not really. | 不 并不是 |
[44:06] | She’s good. Keep her. | 她很不错 让她留下 |
[44:08] | Engineers who like to get their hands dirty are the best. | 喜欢实地考察的工程师最棒了 |
[44:11] | – Thanks. – He’s drunk. | -谢谢 -他醉了 |
[44:12] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[44:16] | Not much. | 没那么醉 |
[44:28] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[44:32] | That’s… | 那真是 |
[44:35] | beautiful. | 太美了 |
[44:37] | It really is. | 确实 |
[44:38] | Identical on both sides. | 两侧完全相同 |
[44:41] | Each petal has a latch either side can grab. | 每个导向瓣都有锁扣 可以对接彼此 |
[44:48] | But it won’t work. | 但这无法实现 |
[44:52] | What? | 怎么说 |
[44:54] | It’s all petals and latches. | 这只有导向瓣和锁扣 |
[44:56] | There’s nothing to disperse the energy of contact. | 没有装置能抵消对接时所产生的能量 |
[44:59] | If you hit hard, you could rupture the hull. | 如果撞击猛烈 可能使舱体破裂 |
[45:02] | Of course. We need a shock absorber. | 当然了 我们需要一个减震装置 |
[45:05] | A ring. Right there. | 减震环 就装在这里 |
[45:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:12] | Let us begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[45:14] | I guess we’re doing this tonight? | 那是今晚就要设计吗 |
[45:16] | Didn’t look like you had anywhere to be. | 反正看起来你也没其他地方可去 |
[45:27] | A completely androgynous docking system. | 一个异体同构的对接系统 |
[45:32] | No active probes, no passive cones, | 没有主推杆 没有被动锥 |
[45:35] | no male or female components. | 没有雌雄部件 |
[45:39] | Three petals, on both sides, | 两侧均有三个导向瓣 |
[45:43] | simultaneously latching | 同时伸出锁定 |
[45:44] | with identical actions. | 用同样的动作 |
[45:57] | Very clever. This will work for us. | 非常机智 这样可以 |
[46:04] | Now, leading up to the approach, | 在即将对接时 |
[46:07] | the two crafts will need to coordinate their approach, | 两艘航天飞船必须协调靠近 |
[46:11] | so… | 所以 |
[46:15] | Soyuz frequencies are 121.75 | 联盟号的频率是121.75 |
[46:20] | and 130.167 megahertz. | 和130.167兆赫兹 |
[46:24] | 296.8 and 259.7. | 296.8和259.7 |
[46:35] | Guess the cat’s out of the bag now. | 我猜现在没有退路了 |
[46:39] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[46:41] | Lunar night’s just around the corner. | 马上就要到月球的夜晚了 |
[46:43] | I don’t think Charles is gonna be ready. | 我觉得查尔斯不能准备好 |
[46:46] | LSAM’s a bitch to fly until you get the hang of it. | 月面着陆舱很难控制 除非你掌握诀窍 |
[46:49] | I like those guys though. | 但我喜欢那些家伙 |
[46:52] | Yeah, they’re funny. | 对 他们挺有趣 |
[46:54] | I like their attitude. | 我喜欢他们的态度 |
[46:56] | First to fight, semper fi, oorah. | 最先响应 永远忠诚 必胜决心 |
[47:01] | My brother was like that. | 我哥哥也是那样 |
[47:06] | It’s one of the things I love about Gordo. | 这是我爱戈登的原因之一 |
[47:10] | He was one cocky piece of hot shit once upon a time, | 他曾经是个不可一世的狗东西 |
[47:13] | but you know that. | 但你知道这点 |
[47:16] | Maybe I was too. | 或许我也是那样 |
[47:20] | Guess people change. Except for you. | 我猜人都会变 除了你 |
[47:25] | You’re all perfectly preserved down there. | 你已经完美地保留了自己在地球的形象 |
[47:31] | Never gonna… turn into | 永远不会…变成 |
[47:33] | some scary old skeleton with a bad haircut. | 留着难看发型的老头子 |
[47:36] | And you did have a bad haircut. I hate to break it to you. | 不过你确实发型很难看 我得跟你实话实说 |
[47:42] | Nah, you’re gonna remain just as you are now. | 你现在能永远保持这个样子了 |
[47:49] | Permanent. Unchanging. | 永恒 不变 |
[47:58] | Something that lasts. | 能经久不衰 |
[48:02] | Yeah, nothing lasts on Earth. | 是啊 地球上什么都不能经久不衰 |
[48:06] | It’s always changing. | 总是在变 |
[48:13] | Mr. Cleveland will see you right away. | 克利夫兰先生马上过来 |
[48:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:54] | – Hey, you got a library card? – I left it at home. | -你有借书卡吗 -忘在家里了 |
[48:58] | You’re gonna have to leave a deposit at the desk | 如果你想借书回家 |
[48:59] | if you wanna check anything out. | 得在桌上留点押金了 |
[49:02] | – How you doing, Gordo? – Just fine, Sam. How are you? | -你好吗 戈登 -很好 萨姆 你呢 |
[49:04] | Couldn’t be better. | 不能再好了 |
[49:06] | – Plutarch. – Yeah. | -普鲁塔克 -对 |
[49:08] | Yeah, I read it when I was a kid. Loved it. | 我小时候看的 很喜欢 |
[49:11] | Who the hell reads Plutarch as a kid and loves it? | 谁会小时候看普鲁塔克的书还很喜欢 |
[49:15] | I did. | 我呗 |
[49:17] | Heroic tales of brave men long past. | 很久以前勇士的英雄事迹 |
[49:21] | Just like you. | 就像你 |
[49:23] | Hey, I hear you’re going back to the moon. | 我听说你要回月球了 |
[49:25] | Wine? | 来点红酒 |
[49:27] | Yeah, sure. | 好 |
[49:28] | Yeah. Heading up in a few weeks. | 对 几周后回去 |
[49:31] | Good for you. Glad to see you getting back in that saddle. | 真不错 很高兴看你又做回了老本行 |
[49:36] | That’s why I wanted to talk to you, Sam. | 我就是想跟你谈谈这事 萨姆 |
[49:39] | About me going back to the moon. | 关于我回月球 |
[49:42] | Thomas Jefferson himself owned this very bottle. | 托马斯·杰弗逊也拥有过这瓶酒 |
[49:47] | You don’t wanna… | 你不会想… |
[49:48] | Yeah, course I do. | 乱说 我当然想 |
[49:50] | What’s it for unless you’re gonna drink it? | 如果不喝还有什么用呢 |
[49:53] | I don’t even wanna tell you what that bottle cost. | 我都不想告诉你这酒要多少钱了 |
[49:56] | But I will tell ya what that glass is worth. | 但我告诉你这杯子值多少钱 |
[50:02] | That’s about $1,500. | 大概一千五百美元 |
[50:06] | Exactly. So drink it slow. | 没错 慢慢喝 |
[50:08] | You know what? I can’t even watch you do it. | 知道吗 我不能看你喝 |
[50:10] | It’s like I’m pouring money down your throat. Okay? | 感觉就像把钱顺着嗓子眼往里倒 明白吗 |
[50:18] | Am I right? | 我说的对吧 |
[50:20] | Tommy Jefferson’s loss is our gain. | 汤米·杰弗逊没口福了 但我们喝着了 |
[50:22] | I know. | 是啊 |
[50:23] | Here, have a seat. Tell me what’s on your mind, Gordo. | 来 做吧 告诉我你想说什么 戈登 |
[50:35] | I’m getting Tracy back. | 我要赢回特蕾西 |
[50:40] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[50:43] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[50:44] | So I thought I’d come here | 所以我想过来 |
[50:45] | and tell you face-to-face my intentions. | 亲自告诉你我的打算 |
[50:49] | I’m going to the moon. | 我要去月球 |
[50:52] | And I’m gonna get my wife back. | 而且我要赢回我的妻子 |
[51:00] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的 |
[51:08] | I don’t mean to stand on ceremony, | 我不想扫了你的兴致 |
[51:10] | but she’s actually my wife now. | 但她现在是我妻子了 |
[51:13] | For the moment. | 暂时而已 |
[51:15] | I figured that I owed you the courtesy of a heads-up. | 我想我至少应该先提前告诉你 |
[51:21] | You got some balls there, Gordo Stevens. I’ll give you that. | 你真有胆 戈登·斯蒂文斯 这我承认 |
[51:26] | Listen, I guess I could reach over there | 听着 我猜现在我可以走过去 |
[51:28] | and punch you in the nose right now. | 朝你的脸上来一拳 |
[51:31] | Or… | 或者 |
[51:32] | Or maybe I’ll let you go ahead and try. | 或者我就让你去试试 |
[51:35] | ‘Cause I don’t think she’s going anywhere, Gordo. | 因为我觉得她哪也不会去 戈登 |
[51:39] | I really don’t. | 真的 |
[51:42] | – That a fact? – That is a fact. | -是这样吗 -是这样 |
[51:48] | She’s made her choice. | 她做出了决定 |
[51:51] | And when Tracy makes up her mind, | 而当特蕾西做了决定 |
[51:55] | neither man nor beast can change it. | 是人是兽都无法改变 |
[52:03] | She’s a wild horse, Gordo. | 她是匹野马 戈登 |
[52:06] | She can’t be caught. | 她无法被驯服 |
[52:09] | Tracy goes exactly where she wants to go, | 特蕾西会去她想去的地方 |
[52:11] | and she does exactly what she wants to do. | 做她想做的事 |
[52:16] | One of the things I love about her. | 这是我爱她的原因之一 |
[52:20] | So you can go all the way there, | 所以你大可以上到月球 |
[52:21] | and you can try your very best to win her back. | 可以尽全力赢回她 |
[52:25] | But you know what the truth is. | 但你知道事实是 |
[52:27] | She ain’t mine, she ain’t yours. | 她不是我的 也不是你的 |
[52:29] | She’s hers. | 她是她自己的 |
[52:33] | And if she picks you, nothing on earth I can do about it. | 如果她选你 我在地球上束手无策 |
[52:37] | But if she picks me… | 但如果她选我 |
[52:41] | nothing up on that moon you can do about it. | 你在月球上也无能为力 |
[52:59] | It was good talking to you, Sam. | 很高兴和你交谈 萨姆 |
[53:04] | Yeah, well, see you around, Gordo. | 是啊 回头见 戈登 |
[53:21] | There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 有件事我一直想告诉你 |
[53:23] | You met someone. | 你有喜欢的人了 |
[53:26] | How did you… | 你怎么… |
[53:27] | Come on, El. You’re practically glowing. | 拜托 小艾 你容光焕发 |
[53:32] | Give me the details. | 告诉我细节 |
[53:33] | Where’d you guys meet? What’s her name? | 你们在哪遇见的 她叫什么 |
[53:38] | Her name is Pam. | 她叫帕姆 |
[53:41] | Pam Horton? Seriously? | 帕姆·霍顿吗 真的假的 |
[53:45] | How’d that happen? | 怎么回事 |
[53:48] | She sent me her book. | 她把她的书寄给我了 |
[53:50] | – She’s a writer now? – Yeah, a poet. | -她现在是作家了吗 -对 诗人 |
[53:54] | Of course she is. | 当然了 |
[53:56] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[53:58] | No, it’s just, I’m… | 不 只是 我… |
[54:02] | Holy cow. | 天呐 |
[54:06] | Well, good. | 那很好 |
[54:08] | Good for you. You look happy. | 真不错 你看着很幸福 |
[54:12] | I am. | 确实 |
[54:17] | That’s all that matters. | 那最重要 |
[54:20] | Larry– | 拉里 |
[54:21] | Just surprised that she’s up for the whole… you know. | 只是很意外她同意了这些…你懂的 |
[54:25] | Last time she was pretty adamant | 之前她似乎很坚定地 |
[54:27] | that you had to come out or she wasn’t going to… | 要你出柜否则她就不… |
[54:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[54:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:55] | It’s… | 这… |
[54:57] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[55:00] | It’s time? | 是时候了 |
[55:01] | I didn’t know that there was a time. What are you saying? | 我都不知道这还有个时候 你是什么意思 |
[55:06] | I’m saying that we should start– | 我是说我们应该开始 |
[55:09] | we should start living our real lives. | 我们该开始活出真实的自我了 |
[55:13] | Maybe think about getting a divorce. | 或许考虑下离婚 |
[55:17] | A divorce? | 离婚 |
[55:18] | You walk in here and you just announce | 你就这么进来直接宣布 |
[55:20] | that we’re getting a divorce? | 我们要离婚吗 |
[55:21] | Larry, we’re not really married. | 拉里 我们也并不是真的结婚了 |
[55:23] | What, because we don’t sleep together? | 怎么 就因为我们不一起睡吗 |
[55:25] | Well, for one thing, yeah. | 这确实是一个原因 没错 |
[55:26] | – So that’s your definition of marriage? – No, Lar– | -所以你觉得婚姻就是一起睡吗 -不 拉里 |
[55:29] | I love you, Ellen. | 我爱你 艾伦 |
[55:32] | I do. | 真的 |
[55:33] | And I thought that we were sharing a life… together. | 我以为我们共同有了一个生活 |
[55:38] | We have plans. | 我们有计划 |
[55:41] | Now that’s just over? | 现在那些都结束了吗 |
[55:42] | I know. But this wasn’t meant to last forever. You know that. | 我知道 但那些本来就是临时的 你也知道 |
[55:47] | Mars, the asteroid belt, the moons of Jupiter. | 火星 小行星带 木星的卫星 |
[55:51] | The future is there for the taking. | 未来触手可及 |
[55:53] | And you and I are the perfect people to seize it. | 而你和我是抓住未来的最佳人选 |
[55:56] | I’m alone, Larry. | 我很孤独 拉里 |
[55:59] | Really alone. | 非常孤独 |
[56:01] | You have Peter. | 你有彼得 |
[56:02] | And before that there was John. And before that there was… | 在那之前是约翰 然后在那之前是… |
[56:07] | – David. – David. But I’m not you. | -大卫 -大卫 但我不是你 |
[56:08] | I go to sleep alone every night, and I wake up alone every day. | 我每晚都一个人入睡 每天都一个人醒来 |
[56:12] | And it’s not like I haven’t tried looking over the years, I have, | 也并不是说这几年没找过别人 我找过 |
[56:17] | but there’s been no one since her. | 但在她之后就没有别人了 |
[56:20] | I love you, Larry. | 我爱你 拉里 |
[56:21] | I do. I love the life we’ve built here together. It’s amazing. | 真的 我爱我们所建立的生活 非常棒 |
[56:26] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[56:28] | But I love her… in a different way. | 但我爱她 另一种爱 |
[56:33] | Like… Like my… | 就像 就像我的 |
[56:36] | Like my heart stopped for ten years | 就像我的心脏停跳了十年 |
[56:38] | and then suddenly started beating again. | 现在突然又恢复了跳动 |
[56:52] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[56:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[56:56] | For my wife, anything. | 为了我妻子 什么都可以 |
[56:58] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[57:01] | We don’t have to do anything right away. | 我们不用现在马上做什么 |
[57:04] | You mean you’re not coming out before you go to the airport? | 你是说你不在去机场前出柜吗 |
[57:07] | No. | 不 |
[57:12] | I’m gonna miss my flight. | 我要误机了 |
[57:19] | – We’ll talk when I’m back. – Yeah. | -我回来后再谈 -好 |
[57:25] | Safe travels. | 一路平安 |
[57:42] | Where’s our brass band? | 我们的军乐队呢 |