时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | My name is Henry Morgan. | 我叫亨利·摩根 |
[00:11] | My story is a long one. | 我的故事说来话长 |
[00:13] | It might sound a bit implausible. | 听起来有点难以置信 |
[00:15] | In fact, you probably won’t believe me. | 也许你都不会相信 |
[00:16] | But I’ll tell you anyway, because, beyond all else, | 但我还是要告诉你 因为相比起来 |
[00:20] | I have lots and lots of time. | 我最不缺的就是时间 |
[00:33] | Doors are closing. | 车门即将关闭 |
[00:48] | How did you know I was Russian? | 你怎么知道我是俄罗斯人 |
[00:50] | Korovka. Russian chocolate. | 科洛夫卡 俄罗斯巧克力 |
[00:52] | You have a smudge. | 你嘴边还有巧克力渍 |
[01:00] | Good luck at the performance tonight. | 祝你今晚的演出顺利进行 |
[01:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:06] | I noticed the indentations on your fingers. | 我注意到你手指的压痕 |
[01:09] | At first I thought the violin, | 一开始我以为你是拉小提琴的 |
[01:10] | but the spacing is a bimarkingst too wide, | 但压痕的间距太宽了 |
[01:11] | and there’s no markings under your chin, | 而且你的下巴没有印子 |
[01:13] | so cello. | 所以应该是大提琴 |
[01:22] | How did you know I have a performance? | 那你怎么知道我今晚有演出 |
[01:27] | Your collar has a bit of moisture. | 你的领子有点湿 |
[01:30] | Freshly showered. | 看得出来你刚刚洗过澡 |
[01:31] | So I assumed you’re either headed to work | 所以我猜 你不是去上班 |
[01:33] | or going out on a date, and, with all due respect, | 就是去约会 我无意冒犯 |
[01:35] | it would be unusual for a woman as beautiful as you | 但是佳人如你 是不会 |
[01:37] | to be taking the subway to a date. | 坐地铁去约会的 |
[01:40] | You see a lot. | 你看到的真多 |
[01:43] | Well, I’ve seen a lot. | 我只是见得多了而已 |
[01:47] | Next stop: 66th Street, Lincoln Center. | 下一站 六十六大街 林肯中心 |
[01:55] | Perhaps you would like to come to the performance? | 你愿意来看我的演出吗 |
[01:58] | Maybe afterwards, you could grab a drink? | 之后说不定我们能一起喝一杯 |
[02:03] | I would love to. | 我很乐意 |
[02:26] | I’ve lived a full life, been madly in love. | 我曾经有美满的生活 深爱过 |
[02:30] | I’ve had my heart broken. | 也曾经一度心碎 |
[02:33] | I’ve fought in wars | 从前征战沙场 |
[02:34] | and seen more than my fair share of death. | 目睹无数死亡 |
[02:39] | In my long life, I’ve experienced many ends, | 在我漫长的一生中 我经历过无数个尽头 |
[02:43] | but only one beginning. | 却只有一个开始 |
[02:47] | It all started 200 years ago. | 一切始于两百年前 |
[02:58] | It’s just a fever. This man will be fine. | 只是感冒而已 这伙计没什么大碍 |
[03:01] | He’s not a man. He’s property. | 他不是伙计 他就是个东西而已 |
[03:04] | He has cholera. Throw him overboard. | 他得了霍乱 把他丢下船 |
[03:07] | I can assure you he is not infected! | 我可以保证 他没有染病 |
[03:10] | You allow my men to remove him, | 你最好让我的手下把他带出去 |
[03:14] | or I shall. | 不然我就自己动手了 |
[03:19] | Step aside, Dr. Morgan, or I will shoot you. | 摩根医生 一边站着去 不然我就开枪了 |
[03:25] | I cannot let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[03:27] | So be it. | 那就你去死吧 |
[03:35] | You see, something happened that night. | 那晚发生了一些事 |
[03:38] | I was transformed. | 我被转化了 |
[03:41] | I still feel love, pleasure, pain. | 我仍然能感知到爱 快乐和痛苦 |
[03:46] | My life is just like yours. | 我的生命和你的几乎一样 |
[03:50] | Except for one small difference. | 除了一个小小的差别 |
[03:56] | It never ends. | 我的生命从没有尽头 |
[04:01] | Since that night nearly two centuries ago, | 自从近两个世纪前的那晚之后 |
[04:04] | every time I die, I always return in water, | 每次我经历死亡 总是会回到水里 |
[04:08] | and I’m always naked. | 而且总是一丝不挂 |
[04:11] | Lends itself to some slightly awkward situations. | 这导致了不少尴尬的场面 |
[04:17] | Now you know about as much about my condition as I do. | 现在我的情况你知道得差不多了 |
[04:22] | All I know for certain is that the pain is real. | 而我唯一能肯定的 就是疼痛是真实的 |
[04:27] | It’s just the dying part that’s not. | 不过死亡是假的 |
[04:33] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[04:51] | Just imagine all the things you could do with eternity. | 想象一下 永生能让你做什么 |
[04:54] | See the world, speak countless languages. | 环游世界 说无数不同的语言 |
[04:57] | In fact, there’s almost nothing in this life I haven’t done, | 事实上 所有的事情我都尝试过了 |
[05:01] | except leave it. | 除了真正的死亡 |
[05:03] | Unfortunately, that’s not the case for those around me. | 不幸的是 我身边的人无法像我一样 |
[05:09] | Try watching as the people you love most in the world | 试试看 目睹你此生挚爱 |
[05:11] | go off to another. | 去了另一个世界 |
[05:15] | Only then would you know what I do. | 只有那时你会明白我的感受 |
[05:19] | That eternity is not really a blessing, but a curse. | 永生不是上帝的恩赐 而是诅咒 |
[05:28] | Abe is the only one who knows my secret. | 亚伯是唯一一个知道我秘密的人 |
[05:30] | Fate brought us together years ago. | 命运让我们在多年前相遇 |
[05:32] | And if I’ve learned nothing else from my time here, | 这么久以来 我只学到一件事 |
[05:35] | it’s don’t mess with fate. | 不要和命运作对 |
[05:37] | Forgive me. But even for a man who died | 不好意思 即使是死了一次 |
[05:39] | and then spent the night in jail, you look like crap. | 又在监狱待了一晚 你看起来也太糟了点 |
[05:42] | Thank you, Abe, but I assure you, | 多谢了 亚伯 不过我可以保证 |
[05:44] | I look exactly the same every day. | 我每天都是一个样子 |
[05:46] | Although, that still may be like crap. | 即使每天的确都一团糟 |
[05:49] | But hey, here’s the beautiful part. | 但好就好在 |
[05:51] | Nowhere to go but up. | 你不可能变得更糟了 |
[06:06] | Not your finest hour. | 状态不佳啊 |
[06:09] | You just snuck off. | 你居然偷溜了 |
[06:12] | I, uh…I would call it a clean exit. | 要我说 这叫利落地离开 |
[06:15] | Shame free. That is, until now. | 在此之前 也毫无尴尬 |
[06:17] | Just one tiny mistake. You took the wrong phone. | 只是有个小错误 你拿错手机了 |
[06:21] | Okay, great. | 这样啊 |
[06:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:27] | I see what’s going on here. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[06:29] | What’s that? | 什么怎么回事 |
[06:30] | I saw that dude’s picture on your phone, | 我看到你手机的桌面是个男人的照片 |
[06:31] | bunch of saved voicemails. | 还有一堆保存着的语音留言 |
[06:33] | You stepping out on your old man? | 你劈腿了 |
[06:36] | Look, this doesn’t have to be a one-nighter. | 这不一定非要是一夜情 |
[06:37] | There’s no reason you and I couldn’t be something real. | 我们之间也可以有真感情 |
[06:40] | That’s very sweet, Andre. | 你真好 安德烈 |
[06:41] | But if I want to find you, I will. | 但如果我想找到你 我会的 |
[06:55] | Detective Martinez. | 马丁内兹警探 |
[06:56] | I’ve been calling you all morning. | 我给你打了一早上的电话 |
[07:00] | Late night? | 睡晚了 |
[07:02] | Early. Took a yoga class and hit the sack. | 睡得挺早的 上完瑜伽课就睡了 |
[07:05] | What do they think happened? | 他们觉得是怎么回事 |
[07:06] | No idea. | 毫无头绪 |
[07:07] | Apparently not an act of terror, | 显然不是恐怖袭击事件 |
[07:09] | or feds and Homeland Security | 要不联调局和国土安全局 |
[07:10] | would have this whole city on lockdown. | 会把整个城市都封锁起来 |
[07:22] | That thing looks pretty old. | 看起来是个古董 |
[07:23] | Yeah, it’s still ticking, too. | 对 而且还有在走 |
[07:25] | Can’t say the same for whoever owned it. | 它的主人可能就没这么幸运了 |
[07:27] | Yeah, no survivors in this car. | 车上没有一个幸存者 |
[07:29] | Detective Martinez. | 马丁内兹警探 |
[07:31] | Lieutenant. What do you know? | 中尉 有什么进展吗 |
[07:32] | M.E. on the scene thinks the conductor | 现场的法医认为调度员 |
[07:34] | died of a heart attack. | 死于心脏病 |
[07:35] | Traces of vomit, no hemorrhaging or bruising. | 现场有呕吐的痕迹 无出血或擦伤 |
[07:37] | They think he died before impact. | 他们判断在列车撞击之前他就死了 |
[07:39] | What do you need from me? | 要我做什么 |
[07:40] | Head over to the M.E.’s office, | 到法医办公室 |
[07:41] | get someone signed off on the cause of death | 尽快让他们在 |
[07:42] | of the conductor ASAP, | 调度员的死因上签字 |
[07:43] | and pray there’s no alcohol found in him. | 希望他体内没有酒精成分 |
[07:45] | ’cause if there is, it becomes manslaughter | 如果有的话 这案子就成了过失杀人案 |
[07:46] | and we’re looking at 14 homicides. | 牵涉到了14条人命 |
[07:49] | Got it. | 了解 |
[07:52] | Correct me if I’m wrong. | 说错的话就告诉我一声 |
[07:53] | You never died in a train crash before, have you? | 你从没因为火车失事死过 对吗 |
[07:55] | No, I’ve not. | 对 没有过 |
[07:56] | I’d say this is cause for celebration. | 那我们得庆祝一下 |
[07:58] | You experienced something new today. | 今天你经历了从没经历过的事 |
[08:00] | Isn’t that the whole point of life? | 这不就是生命的意义所在吗 |
[08:02] | Abe, I think it’s safe to say | 亚伯 老实说 |
[08:03] | that I’ve yet to figure out what the point of life is. | 到现在我都没弄清生命的意义到底是什么 |
[08:05] | Mine anyway. | 反正我的没弄清 |
[08:07] | Well, that’s why we keep looking. | 所以我们才一直在寻找 |
[08:13] | How about I get us tickets to La Traviata tonight? | 搞两张票子我们今晚去看茶花女怎么样 |
[08:17] | I hear the soprano has a great set of pipes on her. | 听说女高音唱得挺不错的 |
[08:20] | Look, I appreciate the effort. | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[08:21] | But occasionally after a violent death, | 但是在横死之后 |
[08:23] | a man needs a period of time to wallow. | 人偶尔还是要点时间消沉一下的 |
[08:25] | Understood. | 理解 |
[08:28] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[08:31] | Uh, don’t say anything too emotional. | 别说什么太煽情的话 |
[08:33] | It’ll be uncomfortable. | 会很尴尬的 |
[08:36] | My thoughts exactly. | 同感 |
[08:42] | Cause of death– | 死因 |
[08:43] | Impaled by subway railing. | 被地铁扶手刺穿要害 |
[08:47] | Pain level–6. | 疼痛级别 6级 |
[08:52] | Mm, call it a 7. | 还是换成7级吧 |
[08:54] | Over the years, | 过了这么多年 |
[08:55] | you could say I’ve become a student of death. | 可以说我已经是死亡学家了 |
[08:58] | Not out of some macabre obsession, | 不是因为痴迷于此 |
[09:00] | but purely for research. | 仅仅是出于单纯的研究 |
[09:01] | You see, I need to find a way out of this. | 我得找出解决这个的方法 |
[09:05] | A key to unlock my curse. | 解除诅咒的良方 |
[09:09] | I work for the New York City medical examiner’s office. | 我在纽约市的法医办公室工作 |
[09:12] | It holds the largest collection | 这里有世界上最多的 |
[09:13] | of slightly-chilled corpses in the world. | 新鲜尸体 |
[09:16] | If your game is death, go where the action is. | 如果你想了解死亡 就去死亡最多的地方 |
[09:20] | All right, Lucas, who’s first? | 好了 卢卡斯 第一个是谁 |
[09:22] | subway conductor. | 地铁调度员 |
[09:24] | NYPD called twice asking for cause of death. | 纽约警局为了他的死因打了两次电话了 |
[09:27] | I told them there was about 20. | 我跟他们说有二十个左右 |
[09:29] | Spinal fracture, blunt-force trauma to the head, | 脊柱骨折 头部受到钝器撞击 |
[09:32] | exsanguination, all probably post-mortem. | 大出血 都可能是死后才造成的 |
[09:36] | Early diagnosis says a heart attack got him first. | 早期诊断他可能是死于心脏病 |
[09:40] | Lucky bastard. | 这混蛋还真走运 |
[09:42] | How so? | 怎么这么说 |
[09:46] | Detective Jo Martinez. | 乔·马丁内兹警探 |
[09:47] | You have a cause of death yet on the conductor? | 查明调度员的死因了吗 |
[09:50] | Just about to begin. | 正要开始 |
[09:51] | Very welcome to join us. | 欢迎加入我们 |
[09:52] | Lucas here could get you a coffee. | 卢卡斯可以帮你倒杯咖啡 |
[09:53] | Yes. Why don’t I — Do you, uh — latte or an– | 对 要不要–你想要—拿铁还是 |
[09:57] | Uh, any kind of frappy-type beverage? | 一些冰镇饮料 |
[09:59] | Maybe a pressed juice. | 比如鲜榨果汁 |
[10:01] | Does wonders for the colon. | 对小肠有好处 |
[10:03] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:04] | I, um… I’ll just hang out. | 我就在这逛逛 |
[10:06] | You know, why don’t I just get an assortment? | 我还是都买过来好了 |
[10:08] | Right? Then we can decide later. | 对吧 然后再决定 |
[10:14] | Sorry for your loss, detective. | 很遗憾你失去了爱人 警探 |
[10:16] | Sorry, I think you’re confused. | 对不起 我想你搞错了 |
[10:18] | I didn’t know any of the victims. | 遇害者里没有我爱的人 |
[10:19] | No, I meant your husband. | 我是指你的丈夫 |
[10:23] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[10:24] | I noticed a slight discoloration | 我注意到你左手无名指上 |
[10:25] | on your left ring finger. | 有个很淡的变色的印记 |
[10:27] | Could be divorce, | 你也可能是离婚了 |
[10:28] | but most divorcees | 但很多人离婚后 |
[10:29] | don’t wear their wedding band around their necks. | 不会把婚戒戴在脖子上 |
[10:31] | I put his death at under a year. | 我想他去世不到一年 |
[10:35] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:37] | Well, my assumption is that your drinking | 我猜你是最近 |
[10:39] | is a recent development. | 才开始酗酒的 |
[10:41] | Squinting suggests a sensitivity to light, | 眯着眼表示对光敏感 |
[10:43] | slight decrease in respiratory function, | 呼吸功能略有下降 |
[10:45] | and the mascara under your right eye is crooked. | 你右眼的睫毛膏涂歪了 |
[10:48] | I was in a hurry this morning. | 我今天早上很匆忙 |
[10:51] | And there’s none under your left. | 而你的左眼却没涂 |
[10:56] | If this man had lived any longer, | 如果这人再活得久一点 |
[10:57] | he most certainly would have died of a heart attack. | 他肯定会死于心脏病 |
[11:00] | So, you’re saying he didn’t die of a heart attack? | 你是说他不是死于心脏病的 |
[11:02] | No. | 不是 |
[11:05] | Look at this. | 看看这里 |
[11:07] | Foaming on the lungs. | 肺部发泡 |
[11:11] | Pulmonary edema. | 是肺水肿 |
[11:12] | I believe this man was poisoned. | 我想他是被下毒了 |
[11:15] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[11:16] | That — That’s your official diagnosis? | 这是你的官方诊断吗 |
[11:18] | – It’s a homicide? – Well, yes and no. | -这是起凶杀案吗 -是 也不是 |
[11:21] | It’s my assumption, | 这只是我的假设 |
[11:22] | but I’ll need the tox report to confirm. | 但我需要毒理分析报告来确认 |
[11:24] | Could take up to three weeks. | 可能需要三周时间 |
[11:27] | But I’ve got a pretty good track record | 如果你想马上开始调查此案的话 |
[11:28] | if you’d like to get started on your investigation. | 我的历史记录向来良好 |
[11:30] | It’s crazy actually. | 应该说是惊人 |
[11:31] | Sometimes he doesn’t even need to open them up | 有时他甚至不必解剖死者 |
[11:33] | to tell how they died. | 就能知道他们的死因 |
[11:34] | It’s like they speak to him. | 就好像死者与他交流似的 |
[11:36] | It’s kind of awesome. | 真了不起 |
[11:37] | And kind of creepy. | 也有点吓人 |
[11:39] | – You do realize the gravity of what you’re saying? – Yes. | -你知道你所说的话的严重性吗 -知道 |
[11:42] | I realize you now have 15 homicides on your hands | 现在你手头上有了一桩牵涉十五条人命的凶杀案 |
[11:45] | and a mass murderer to catch. | 和一名大屠杀凶犯要追捕 |
[11:48] | Perhaps you’d like to rethink that coffee. | 也许你要再想想是否喝那杯咖啡 |
[11:51] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[11:53] | Says it’s a friend. | 说是你的朋友 |
[11:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪一会 |
[11:59] | Well, that’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[12:00] | Which part? | 哪里奇怪 |
[12:01] | He doesn’t have any friends. | 他没有朋友啊 |
[12:04] | Hello? | 你好 |
[12:04] | Is this Henry Morgan? | 是亨利·摩根吗 |
[12:06] | Dr. Henry Morgan? | 亨利·摩根医生吗 |
[12:07] | Speaking. | 我是 请说 |
[12:09] | Dr. Morgan, I have to say, talking to you | 摩根医生 不得不说 和你通话 |
[12:11] | is probably the most exciting thing | 也许是我这一生中 |
[12:12] | that’s ever happened in my life. | 最兴奋的事 |
[12:15] | Well, that’s nice for most people, | 这对大多数人来说是好事 |
[12:16] | it’s not even the high point of their day. | 因为现在还不是他们一天中状态最好的时刻 |
[12:18] | I’m sure. | 那倒是 |
[12:19] | If they knew more about you, their opinion would change. | 如果他们多了解你一点 就会改变对你的看法 |
[12:22] | Dr. Morgan, how did you survive that subway crash? | 摩根医生 你是如何从地铁事故中活下来的 |
[12:31] | I don’t understand what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[12:32] | Yeah, you do. | 你明白的 |
[12:34] | The one that killed everyone in the first car. | 那起导致第一节车厢的乘客全部死亡的事故 |
[12:37] | Everyone except you. | 除了你 大家都遇难了 |
[12:42] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[12:43] | Henry, you can’t imagine how long | 亨利 你无法想象 |
[12:46] | I’ve been looking for someone like you. | 像你这样的人我找了多久 |
[12:50] | Someone like what? | 像怎样的人 |
[12:51] | You don’t have to pretend with me. | 你不必在我面前假装 |
[12:53] | You know what you are. | 你清楚自己的情况 |
[12:55] | And now I do, too. | 现在我也知道了 |
[13:04] | Now, can you be sure | 你能确定 |
[13:05] | that this person who called you actually knows? | 打电话给你的人真得知道你的情况吗 |
[13:08] | Oh, Abe, please, he basically said it. | 亚伯 他几乎都说出来了 |
[13:10] | Look, we’ve become complacent. | 我们变得自满了 |
[13:12] | Too much time in one place is dangerous. You know that. | 在一个地方待太久是很危险的 你知道的 |
[13:15] | Where are we going this time? | 我们这次要去哪 |
[13:16] | Completely your choice. | 选择权都交给你 |
[13:17] | South of France, Brussels. | 法国南部 布鲁塞尔 |
[13:19] | How’s your Dutch? | 你的荷兰语怎么样 |
[13:20] | A bit rusty. | 有点生疏了 |
[13:22] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[13:23] | What we always do. | 做我们一直做的事 |
[13:24] | Lay low, outlive, and move on. | 低调行事 活得长久些 继续生活 |
[13:28] | Well, you can. | 你可以做得到 |
[13:30] | I can’t. | 我就不行 |
[13:37] | You know I can’t do this without you. | 没有你 我办不到 |
[13:38] | Then we don’t run. | 那我们就别逃 |
[13:40] | We stay and find out who he is and what he’s after. | 留下来 查出这人是谁 有何目的 |
[13:42] | What do you think he’s after? | 你觉得他的目的是什么 |
[13:44] | Abe, please. This has happened before. | 亚伯 这种事以前也发生过 |
[13:47] | I’ve had every ounce of my blood drained, | 我身上每一滴血都被抽干过 |
[13:49] | my organs dissected in the name of science, | 我的器官以科学的名义被切开过 |
[13:51] | I’ve been hanged for heresy. | 我还被认为是异端处以绞刑过 |
[13:52] | That was a long time ago. | 这都是很久以前的事了 |
[13:53] | Yes, 172 years and I remember it well. | 即使过了172年 这一切都历历在目 |
[13:55] | Hang me once, shame on you. Hang me twice… | 绞我一次 真可耻 绞我两次 |
[13:59] | Abe, look, | 亚伯 |
[14:00] | I wish I could be as trusting as you, but I have to run. | 我也想像你这么善于相信 但我必须走 |
[14:03] | It’s my only choice. | 我别无选择 |
[14:04] | How are you gonna do it? How are you gonna do it, hmm? | 你打算怎么做 打算怎么做 |
[14:06] | By isolating yourself from the world? | 把自己孤立于世界之外 |
[14:08] | Spending all your days with corpses? | 一天到晚和尸体待在一起 |
[14:11] | And not letting anyone get close to you since Abigail? | 自阿比盖尔之后 你就不让人接近你了吗 |
[14:17] | I have news for you. | 我有话要告诉你 |
[14:19] | You might not be able to die, but… | 你可能死不了 但是 |
[14:22] | you haven’t lived for a very long time. | 你也有很长时间没有好好生活了 |
[14:31] | NYPD. | 纽约警察局 |
[14:34] | This can be a lot more effective | 如果我们知道查找的确切目标 |
[14:35] | if we knew exactly what to look for. | 就可以更有效率 |
[14:38] | Just anyone looking suspicious | 查查任何上下那趟地铁的 |
[14:40] | getting on or off that train. | 可疑人物 |
[14:41] | The M.E. thinks the conductor may have been poisoned. | 法医认为调度员也许被人下毒了 |
[14:44] | With that kind of directive, | 有了这样的指示 |
[14:45] | should have something in no time. | 应该很快能查到些什么 |
[14:48] | Sorry, Jo, this could take days. | 不好意思 乔 这可能得花好几天 |
[14:51] | Why don’t you go home? I’ll call you if I find anything. | 要不你先回家吧 有发现了我会打电话的 |
[14:54] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:58] | Follow that guy with the pocket watch. | 跟着这个拿着怀表的人 |
[15:00] | I can’t — I can’t make out his face. | 我 我看不清他的脸 |
[15:06] | B-back up. | 倒 倒退一点 |
[15:09] | Stop. Right there. | 就在这暂停 |
[15:13] | Can you push in right on that subway window? | 你能放大车窗上这块吗 |
[15:25] | You have got to be kidding me. | 搞什么鬼 |
[15:37] | It occur to me that the weather in Belgium | 我突然想到 往年这个时候 |
[15:39] | is terrible at this time of year. | 比利时的天气都特别糟糕 |
[15:43] | Do not gloat. | 不要幸灾乐祸 |
[15:44] | This is not gloating. It’s pride. | 这不是幸灾乐祸 这是骄傲 |
[15:47] | even worse. | 这更糟糕 |
[15:48] | I hate you thinking you’ve won | 一想到你觉得你用荒唐的心理呓语 |
[15:50] | with all your ridiculous psychobabble. | 赢了我 我就很不爽 |
[15:52] | I’d rather have a blunt instrument | 还不如直接用个什么钝器 |
[15:53] | shoved into my spleen, | 捅死我算了 |
[15:54] | and that’s speaking from experience. | 这些可都是我的经验之谈 |
[16:00] | Is that an ’82 Pomerol? | 这是82年的波美侯吗 |
[16:01] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:03] | Too bad you quit drinking 28 years ago. | 太遗憾了你28年前就戒酒了 |
[16:05] | I’m reconsidering my stance on a variety of subjects. | 我现在正在重新考虑我对很多事情的立场 |
[16:16] | Now it’s been a while, so you have to remind me, | 过了这么久 你得提醒我 |
[16:19] | how do we fight back? | 我们该怎么反击 |
[16:37] | 致亨利 你的粉丝敬上 | |
[16:41] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[16:43] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[16:45] | Hey. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:46] | Do you know how this envelope got here? | 你知道这个信封是怎么送过来的吗 |
[16:48] | The mail, most likely. | 可能是寄过来的吧 |
[16:50] | There’s no postage on it. It was hand-delivered. | 上面没有邮戳 是有人送过来的 |
[16:53] | Has anyone been in the office this morning? | 早上有人来过办公室里吗 |
[16:55] | just that cop from yesterday. | 只有昨天来的那个警察在 |
[16:56] | The hot one. She was asking about you. | 很性感的那个 她在打听你的事 |
[16:58] | Told her I didn’t know anything, | 我跟她说我什么都不知道 |
[17:00] | which considering we’ve worked together for three years now, | 鉴于我们已经共事了三年 |
[17:02] | is oddly true. | 这个事实 还真奇怪 |
[17:05] | Good talk. | 跟你聊天很愉快 |
[17:36] | Nice footwork, Dr. Morgan. | 步法不错 摩根医生 |
[17:39] | Well, I’ve had a lot of practice, Mrs. Morgan. | 我可是练了很久的 摩根太太 |
[17:42] | Please don’t remind me. | 别跟我提那段日子 |
[17:46] | – Abigail. – Hmm? | -阿比盖尔 -怎么了 |
[17:48] | All of it, everything I’ve learned, | 所有的一切 我所学的一切 |
[17:50] | everything I’ve ever done | 我所做的一切 |
[17:53] | was all so I’d be worthy of you. | 都是为了可以配得上你 |
[17:56] | And I love you | 我爱你 |
[17:58] | more than I’ve ever loved anything in this world. | 胜过世间一切 |
[18:03] | I’ll be gone someday and you won’t. | 我总有一天会死去 而你不会 |
[18:05] | Abigail, please. | 阿比盖尔 别这样 |
[18:06] | Can’t I just have this moment? | 就不能让我好好享受这一刻吗 |
[18:08] | Henry, listen to me. Everything you are, | 亨利 听我说 你的存在 |
[18:12] | everything you’ve learned is for something bigger. | 你所学的一切都是为了更伟大的事业 |
[18:15] | You were made like this for a reason. | 你变成这样肯定是有理由的 |
[18:18] | But it wasn’t for me. | 但是这个理由 不是我 |
[18:30] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[18:31] | I’m going to grab some coffee. You want anything? | 我去拿点咖啡 你要吗 |
[18:33] | No, I’m fine. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[18:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:37] | You know, it — it is a little bit strange | 你知道吗 我们都不了解对方 |
[18:39] | that we hardly know each other, right? | 这真的很诡异 对吧 |
[18:41] | I mean, shouldn’t we just go out for a beer or something? | 我是说我们不该出去喝杯啤酒什么的吗 |
[18:43] | Maybe see some music together? | 看点音乐剧什么的 |
[18:47] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[18:48] | Okay. Appreciate the candor. | 好吧 谢谢你这么直白 |
[18:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:53] | No, wait! | 别动 |
[18:54] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Chill. | 冷静点 |
[18:55] | Easy. It’s just a newspaper clipping. | 冷静点 不就是个剪报吗 |
[18:59] | “Henry Morgan, Q.E.D.” | “亨利·摩根 Q.E.D.” |
[19:02] | Shouldn’t it say M.D.? | 不是应该写M.D.[医学博士]吗 |
[19:03] | Q.E.D. — Quod Erat Demonstrandum. | Q.E.D. 待证明的 |
[19:06] | It’s used in mathematical proofs. | 一般用于数学证明 |
[19:08] | It means “which was to be demonstrated.” | 意思是”有待证明的” |
[19:12] | What’s being demonstrated? | 要证明什么 |
[19:18] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[19:20] | He wanted to prove it was true. He did it. | 他想证明这是真的 他做到了 |
[19:23] | Who did what? What — What are we talking about? | 谁做到了什么 我们到底在说什么 |
[19:25] | Is the corpse of the subway conductor still here? | 地铁调度员的尸体还在这里吗 |
[19:26] | Yeah, it’s in the fridge. Why? | 在冷藏柜里 怎么了 |
[19:32] | Just need to borrow a bit of your blood. | 我只想借点你的血 |
[19:35] | What does Q.E.D. have to do with it? | Q.E.D.跟这件事有什么关系 |
[19:37] | Abe, he killed the conductor to prove I couldn’t die. | 亚伯 他杀了调度员来证明我不会死 |
[19:40] | Well, aren’t there a lot easier ways to do that? | 不是还有更简便的法子吗 |
[19:43] | He can come up behind you in the street and bang! | 他在街上跟着你给你来一枪不就好了 |
[19:45] | Yes, but where’s the flair in that? | 是的 可是那样太低端了 |
[19:47] | No, he’s leaving clues. | 才不呢 他要留下线索 |
[19:48] | He wants me to find out who he is. | 他想让我查清楚他的身份 |
[19:50] | If we can figure out what kind of poison he used, | 如果我们能查清楚他用的毒药 |
[19:53] | then we can work out a time frame | 这样就能大致推断出 |
[19:54] | for when the injection took place. | 他是什么时候注射的 |
[19:56] | Once we know when he killed him, | 一旦知道他的杀人时间 |
[19:57] | we can figure out who he is. | 我们就能查出他是谁 |
[19:58] | Yes, but to find out the kind of poison, | 没错 可是为了查出毒药种类 |
[20:00] | you still have to wait for the toxicology report. | 你还是要等毒理学报告出来 |
[20:02] | Might be a faster way. | 说不定有更快捷的方法 |
[20:03] | Oh, really, and how will you do that? | 是吗 你想怎么做 |
[20:07] | No. | 不干 |
[20:09] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不干 |
[20:14] | are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[20:17] | I mean, the toxin in his blood is still potent. | 他血液中的毒药毒性依然很强 |
[20:21] | You’re gonna feel every bit of this. | 你会完完整整地体会到那种痛苦 |
[20:22] | It’s the only way to know immediately what he used. | 这是能马上知道他用了哪种毒药的唯一办法 |
[20:27] | Wouldn’t it be ironic if this time I actually die? | 如果这次我真的死了 会不会有点讽刺 |
[20:33] | Hysterical. | 会非常可笑 |
[20:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:37] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[20:43] | Please. Kill me now. | 请吧 杀了我 |
[21:18] | Aconite! | 乌头 |
[21:19] | Called monkshood. The queen of poisons. | 也叫附子花 毒后 |
[21:22] | It’s extremely fast-acting. | 起效极快 |
[21:23] | It enters your blood stream on contact | 接触皮肤就能进入血液系统 |
[21:25] | and you experience this gut-wrenching | 会让你的胃部有极其痛苦的 |
[21:27] | burning sensation in your stomach, | 烧灼感 |
[21:29] | blistering in your lungs, tingling in your fingers, | 肺脏起泡 手指刺痛 |
[21:31] | your face goes numb, and then, luckily, you die. | 面部发麻 幸运地是你马上就死了 |
[21:37] | What’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[21:40] | Maybe we were robbed. | 可能我们店被抢了吧 |
[21:50] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[21:56] | This watch belong to you? | 这块表是你的吧 |
[21:59] | It never occurred to you to tell me | 在你办公室的时候 |
[22:01] | you were on that subway car | 你就没想过要告诉我 |
[22:02] | when I was standing in your office? | 你当时也在那节地铁车厢吗 |
[22:04] | It would occur to me, but I didn’t think it was relevant. | 想过 不过觉得没有什么意义 |
[22:07] | I didn’t want to waste your time. | 不想浪费时间 |
[22:09] | I’m a private person. | 我这人比较注重隐私 |
[22:10] | Oh, well, I-I can see why. | 我大概明白为什么 |
[22:13] | We obtained a warrant for your residence. | 我们拿到了你住所的搜查令 |
[22:15] | Found your little secret cave. | 找到了你的秘密小洞穴 |
[22:18] | My laboratory, yes. | 我的实验室 |
[22:19] | Quite a collection you have down there. | 你在那有不少收藏品 |
[22:22] | Got some human organs, some torture devices. | 有些人体器官 还有一些刑具 |
[22:26] | All those are for sex. | 这些都是情趣用品 |
[22:29] | Well, sometimes you need to push the envelope. | 有时候需要些极限挑战 |
[22:32] | So, what happens when that tox report comes back | 如果毒理报告出来 我能找出 |
[22:34] | and I can link you to the poison? | 是你下毒的证据的话 怎么办 |
[22:36] | You won’t. | 你不会找到 |
[22:37] | Based on my findings, if I had to hazard a guess, | 根据我的发现 让我大胆猜测的话 |
[22:40] | I’d say it was aconite — | 是乌头 |
[22:41] | Something I haven’t experimented with for years. | 我已经几年都没在实验中用到了 |
[22:44] | If I was gonna kill someone, I’d use polonium. | 如果要杀人 我会用钋 |
[22:46] | Doesn’t present for weeks. | 几个星期都不会毒发 |
[22:47] | Makes for a much better alibi. | 更好的造出不在场证明 |
[22:48] | Aconite, on the other hand, is extremely fast-acting. | 相反 乌头毒发极快 |
[22:50] | The killer would have had to get up close and… | 杀手必须要离被害人非常近 还有… |
[22:54] | And what? | 还有什么 |
[22:59] | The killer, I suspect, was on the train at some point or another. | 凶手一定在某个时候 也在地铁上 |
[23:03] | Well, now we’re on the same page. | 现在我们想法终于一致了 |
[23:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:08] | I did it. | 我做的 |
[23:13] | Is this a confession? | 这是认罪了吗 |
[23:14] | No. It’s a hypothetical. Work through it with me. | 不是 这是假设 和我一起想 |
[23:17] | Homicide detective — I’m sure you have | 罪案侦探 我相信你有 |
[23:18] | pretty good powers of deductive reasoning. | 极强的演绎推理能力 |
[23:20] | Okay. | 对 |
[23:21] | You got on that train, poisoned the conductor. | 你上了地铁 给调度员下了毒 |
[23:25] | The motive, we can work out later. | 动机我们可以以后再查 |
[23:27] | Fair enough. | 合情合理 |
[23:28] | You knew he was gonna die, | 你知道他会死 |
[23:30] | so you went into a back car and just braced yourself. | 所以你走到了后面的那节车厢 站稳扶好 |
[23:33] | Then you piled out with the rest of the crowd. | 再混入人流中走掉 |
[23:36] | A few hours later, you go back to work | 几个小时候后 你回去工作 |
[23:38] | like nothing ever happened. | 表现得若无其事 |
[23:39] | Where I was lucky enough to meet you. | 在那里我幸运的遇到了你 |
[23:41] | You should have seen the look on your face. | 你真应该看看你自己的表情 |
[23:43] | You were literally praying it was a heart attack. | 你当时满心希望他是心脏病发 |
[23:48] | But you were the one who suggested poisoning. | 但是你指出他可能是被毒死的 |
[23:51] | So, detective, what conclusions can you draw? | 那么警探 你的结论是什么 |
[23:58] | Either you’re a complete sociopath | 你要么是个希望被抓的彻头彻尾的反社会者 |
[24:01] | who wants to be caught, which I’m not ruling out. | 这一点我现在还没排除怀疑 |
[24:03] | Nor should you. | 你做得没错 |
[24:04] | Or…the real killer is still out there. | 不然 真正的凶手还在逍遥法外 |
[24:08] | That seems like sound logic to me. | 我觉得这条非常有道理 |
[24:11] | As you ponder, I’m sure there’s one thing we can both agree on. | 你先想着 我们有一个共识就是 |
[24:15] | You don’t have enough to hold me. | 你没有足够的证据扣留我 |
[24:17] | At this point, anyway. | 至少目前为止是这样 |
[24:19] | That is true. You’re a free man, Dr. Morgan. | 没错 你自由了 摩根医生 |
[24:22] | Do not go far. | 别走太远 |
[24:24] | You have my word. | 我跟你保证 |
[24:29] | What exactly are we looking for here? | 我们到底在找什么 |
[24:31] | An entry point. | 一个切入点 |
[24:32] | The killer had to inject him somehow. | 凶手肯定要给他注射 |
[24:41] | Here it is. | 在这里 |
[24:43] | Look at the bruise. | 看这淤青 |
[24:46] | Couldn’t that have happened during the crash? | 不能是车祸过程中造成的吗 |
[24:47] | There wouldn’t be a mark. | 那不会有这个痕迹 |
[24:49] | Once he was killed, his blood stopped pumping. | 一旦他死了 血液会停止流动 |
[24:51] | Better question — | 更好的问题是 |
[24:52] | Why would you let somebody inject you behind the ear? | 你为什么会让人在你耳后注射 |
[24:56] | Unless you didn’t let them. | 除非不是自愿的 |
[24:58] | Grab the U.V. Light. | 拿紫外灯来 |
[25:12] | Dr. Henry Morgan. | 亨利·摩根医生 |
[25:14] | You know what his last gig was before this? | 你猜他上一份工作是什么 |
[25:17] | Grave digger. | 掘墓人 |
[25:18] | Hand to God, you could not draw up a creepier dude here. | 对天发誓 没见过比他更变态的人了 |
[25:21] | When you look at the evidence against him, we have nothing. | 可你找不到任何指证他的证据 |
[25:23] | What is his motive? | 动机是什么 |
[25:24] | Oh, come on. This guy’s a total freak. | 拜托了 那人就是个变态 |
[25:27] | Who knows what he’s capable of? | 谁知道他能干出什么来 |
[25:28] | I-I’m not saying he’s not capable. | 我不是说他不能 |
[25:30] | He is without a doubt the weirdest, | 毫无疑问 这人是我见过的 |
[25:33] | creepiest, most unusual person I’ve ever met. | 最怪的 最吓人的 也是最不寻常的人 |
[25:36] | I am simply saying if he’s our only suspect, | 我只是说 如果他是我们唯一的怀疑对象 |
[25:38] | we should start looking for another. | 我们应该着手找其他人了 |
[25:41] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我不能同意更多 |
[25:45] | Might I have a word, detective? | 不介意我说句话吧 警官 |
[25:50] | When I said “c sreepiest,” | 我说最吓人 |
[25:52] | I meant that in the nicest possible — | 其实是说最好的… |
[25:53] | Detective, I can assure you I’ve been called worse. Here. | 警官 我保证更难听的我都听过 给你 |
[25:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[25:58] | It’s a fingerprint I lifted off the corpse | 我从地铁调度员尸体上 |
[25:59] | of the subway conductor. | 提取的指纹 |
[26:01] | Thought maybe you could run it through your system, | 想着也许你们可以在系统里查找一下 |
[26:02] | that is if you’re still open to other options. | 如果你们还在找其他嫌犯的话 |
[26:07] | Look, if I’m wrong, | 如果我错了 |
[26:08] | you still have one very legitimate suspect. | 你还是有一个合理的嫌疑人的 |
[26:16] | The print belongs to Hans Koehler. | 指纹是汉斯·科勒的 |
[26:18] | He has no priors, | 他没有前科 |
[26:19] | is not officially a suspect, and I ask the questions. | 所以不是正式的嫌犯 我只是来询问 |
[26:23] | Just consider me a curious observer. | 就当我是好奇的旁观者吧 |
[26:27] | Bit of a vested interest. | 类似既得利益 |
[26:31] | Dr. Morgan. | 摩根医生 |
[26:32] | We don’t have a warrant. | 我们没有搜查令 |
[26:34] | Dr. Morgan. | 摩根医生 |
[26:36] | Look at that. Probable cause. | 看看这个 合理根据 |
[26:38] | Yeah, a dead rat. | 是啊 一只死老鼠 |
[26:39] | Foaming at the mouth, distended abdomen. | 口部有涎沫 腹部鼓胀 |
[26:41] | This one died from something it ate. | 死因应该是它吃过的东西 |
[26:43] | Like rat poisoning. | 比如老鼠药 |
[26:46] | Or maybe he was munching on some of these. | 或许它吃了这些东西 |
[26:48] | Monkshood. | 附子花 |
[26:49] | Also known as aconitum variegatum. | 也叫做乌头草 |
[26:52] | Hey, Dr. Morgan. | 摩根医生 |
[26:53] | Stop! Stop. | 站住 站住 |
[26:55] | Do not move. This thing could be filled with poison. | 别动 这里可能有毒 |
[26:57] | I will go first. | 我先来 |
[27:19] | Aconite. | 乌头草 |
[27:20] | Okay, don’t touch anything. Let’s just back out. | 什么都不要动 我们先撤 |
[27:24] | Dr. Morgan. Hey. | 摩根医生 |
[27:45] | Stay put. | 待在这别动 |
[27:48] | Freeze! NYPD! | 不许动 纽约警察 |
[27:51] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[27:52] | Hands where I can see them now! | 马上把手放到我能看到的地方 |
[27:53] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[27:56] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[28:01] | Detective, your hand! | 警官 你的手 |
[28:06] | – The poison. – Ow, my hand! | -有毒 -我的手 |
[28:07] | It’s working its way into your blood stream. | 它在进入你的血液系统 |
[28:08] | – What? – We have less than a minute! | -什么 -我们还有不到一分钟的时间 |
[28:09] | – I got to wash it off. – No, no, no, no, no! | -我给它洗掉 -不 不行 |
[28:11] | We need to neutralize it. | 我们要中和掉它 |
[28:13] | Here, ethanol. | 这个 乙醇 |
[28:14] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[28:17] | What the hell is wrong with you?! | 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[28:18] | – Wait, wait! – What are you doing?! | -等等 等等 -你要干什么 |
[28:19] | No, no! No! | 别动 别动 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:27] | But trust me, aconite’s a terrible way to die. | 不过相信我 被乌头毒死可是很惨的 |
[28:32] | Hans Koehler. | 汉斯·科勒 |
[28:33] | Turns out he used to be a chemist for Dow | 他原来是陶氏化学公司的化学家 |
[28:35] | until three years ago when his wife, Karen, | 直到三年前他的妻子 凯伦 |
[28:38] | had an accident falling onto the subway tracks. | 意外跌落到地铁轨道上身亡 |
[28:40] | The driver of the train that killed her — | 当时撞死她的地铁司机 |
[28:42] | Same conductor that was just poisoned. | 就是那个中毒的调度员 |
[28:44] | The guy’s been planning this for a long time. | 这个人计划了很久 |
[28:51] | Hey, Henry. You okay? | 亨利 你还好吗 |
[28:55] | You seem confused. | 你看上去很困惑 |
[28:57] | Koehler’s motive. | 科勒的动机 |
[28:58] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通 |
[29:01] | He did it because the subway conductor killed his wife. | 他的动机居然是因为地铁调度员杀了他妻子 |
[29:04] | Don’t sound so shocked. | 听起来也不算惊人 |
[29:05] | People kill for a lot worse reasons than revenge. | 为了比复仇更离谱的理由杀人的也有 |
[29:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:11] | It’s just that I thought he was after… | 只是我以为他的目标是… |
[29:15] | something else. | 其他的东西 |
[29:19] | I was wrong. | 我想错了 |
[29:26] | You want a drink. | 你想喝一杯 |
[29:30] | Henry, actually, I’m — I’m st– | 亨利 其实我… |
[29:31] | I wasn’t hitting on you, detective. | 我不是在勾引你 警官 |
[29:33] | I was merely stating a fact. | 我是在陈述事实 |
[29:35] | You want a drink. | 你想喝一杯 |
[29:41] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[29:42] | I’m the least judgmental person you’ll ever meet. | 我是你见过最不会评判别人的人 |
[29:50] | So, I checked you out. | 我调查了你 |
[29:52] | You went to medical school in Guam. | 你在关岛念的医学院 |
[29:54] | Before that, you actually worked as a grave digger, | 在那之前 你是个掘墓人 |
[29:58] | and you carry around a 300-year-old pocket watch. | 还带着一块300年的老怀表 |
[30:02] | So, Henry Morgan, what’s your story? | 亨利·摩根 你是什么来头 |
[30:08] | Well, I won’t bore you with the details, | 烦人的细节跳过 |
[30:11] | but the watch was a gift. | 怀表是个礼物 |
[30:13] | Legend has it it had belonged to a doctor | 传说它原来属于一位 |
[30:14] | seeking passage on a ship from Africa. | 在非洲起航的探路船上的医生 |
[30:17] | It was given to him by his father. | 他从父亲那袭得 |
[30:19] | Anyway, the watch was lost at the bottom of the ocean. | 之后 这块表沉没在大洋深处 |
[30:21] | And years later, | 数年之后 |
[30:22] | it was recovered by a team of treasure hunters. | 它被一队寻宝者找到 |
[30:24] | It was bought at auction and given to me. | 被带到了拍卖会拍卖 最后到了我这 |
[30:29] | That is a generous gift. | 真是个大手笔的礼物 |
[30:31] | This person must have really cared about you. | 送礼物的人一定很看重你 |
[30:36] | Yes, of course she did. | 没错 她确实是 |
[30:40] | But then she came to her senses and left me. | 后来她恢复了理智 离我而去 |
[30:43] | Yeah, well, they do that. | 是啊 常有发生 |
[30:50] | What happened to your husband? | 你丈夫是怎么去世的 |
[30:59] | he… He was a lawyer. | 他…生前是位律师 |
[31:04] | Was in D.C. for a deposition, | 当时在华盛顿特区作证 |
[31:05] | and decided to go for a run on the hotel treadmill. | 在酒店的跑步机上跑步的时候 |
[31:11] | And he had a heart attack. | 心脏病发 |
[31:24] | There is a part of him | 我还是能感受到 |
[31:26] | that I still feel. | 他的存在 |
[31:35] | I just want it to go away. | 我很希望这感觉赶快消失 |
[31:40] | It won’t. | 不会消失的 |
[31:45] | Thank you. I feel so much better. | 谢谢 这话让我感觉好多了 |
[31:53] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[31:57] | I will be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[31:59] | They just found more poison in Koehler’s lab. | 他们在科勒的实验室找到了更多毒药 |
[32:03] | These vats were full until about six hours ago. | 这些桶六小时前是满的 |
[32:05] | The spectrometer says it was aconite. | 光谱仪显示原来装的是乌头 |
[32:08] | Based on the volume, I’d say about two gallons. | 从体积上来看 我推断有两加仑 |
[32:10] | We also found traces of ethanol. | 我们还找到乙醇的痕迹 |
[32:13] | I guess he was cleaning the casks. | 应该是他清理桶时留下的 |
[32:14] | Or he wanted to make it soluble. | 或者是他希望让它变得可溶 |
[32:16] | – Why would he do that? – To produce a mass quantity. | -为什么那么做 -为了产生大量毒药 |
[32:19] | Maybe he’s looking for a bigger audience. | 也许他的目标人数更多 |
[32:21] | I’m gonna get Homeland Security on this. | 我去找国土安全局来处理 |
[32:23] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[32:24] | We found those in the trash. They look like schematics. | 我们在垃圾桶里找到的 看着像某种图表 |
[32:28] | Now, these here — | 这堆东西… |
[32:28] | A fish, a crab, uh, I don’t know, | 像个鱼 螃蟹什么的 不知道 |
[32:30] | maybe something in the water or a boat. | 也许是水里的什么也许是艘船 |
[32:32] | Well, fish is Pisces and the crab is Cancer, | 鱼是双鱼座 螃蟹是巨蟹座 |
[32:35] | but they’re upside down. | 但是它们倒过来了 |
[32:43] | All aboard! | 请上车 |
[32:45] | The zodiac is painted upside down | 中央火车站的棚顶上 |
[32:46] | on the ceiling of grand central. | 十二宫图是上下颠倒的 |
[32:50] | They said it was to give the perspective of God, | 他们说那是按上帝视角画的 |
[32:51] | but they’d simply hired a bunch of drunks. | 其实是他们找来的都是醉鬼 |
[32:54] | Where was his wife killed? | 他妻子在哪被杀 |
[32:56] | she fell off the platform at, uh, | 她掉下的月台在 |
[32:58] | 42nd…and Park. | 四十二街和公园路 |
[33:02] | Grand Central. | 中央火车站 |
[33:04] | I could be wrong. | 我也许猜错了 |
[33:05] | But if I’m not, we’re all gonna be very busy. | 但如果我猜对了 我们的麻烦就大了 |
[33:13] | Northbound train to Morris Heights, | 北上到莫里斯高地的列车 |
[33:20] | Koehler could be anywhere. | 科勒可能在任何地方 |
[33:22] | We should shut this place down, get these people out of here. | 我们应该关闭这里 疏散人群 |
[33:46] | Henry? Henry, where are you going? | 亨利 亨利 你要去哪 |
[33:49] | I realized something. | 我发现了点事情 |
[33:50] | It’s a little chilly tonight. | 今晚有些冷 |
[33:52] | Oh, that’s very observant. | 观察真是细致入微 |
[33:53] | Why are we running up the stairs? | 我们上楼来干嘛 |
[33:54] | Because the air-conditioning is on. | 因为空调开了 |
[33:56] | He made the toxin soluble | 它把毒药变成可溶的 |
[33:57] | so it could be airborne. | 是为了让它在空气里传播 |
[33:58] | The ventilation system is on the roof. | 通风系统在屋顶 |
[34:22] | Perhaps I was a bit overzealous. | 也许是我过度热心了 |
[34:25] | Detective! | 警官 |
[34:36] | Get over here! I can use your help. | 过来 我需要你来帮我 |
[34:43] | Come on. | 快点 |
[34:46] | Grab that. | 拿着它 |
[34:48] | Come on! | 快 |
[34:52] | Bring it over here. | 把它搬过来 |
[34:54] | This isn’t the answer. | 这不是你要的结果 |
[34:56] | Killing all these innocent people | 杀掉这些无辜的人 |
[34:57] | won’t bring your wife back. | 你妻子也不会复生的 |
[34:58] | No, but those bastards at the MTA, | 是不能 不过大纽约交通管理局的混蛋 |
[35:00] | they’ll remember her. | 会铭记她的 |
[35:03] | I know how you feel. | 我懂你的感受 |
[35:05] | I’ve experienced pain and loss you cannot even begin to — | 我经历过的痛苦 你想都想不… |
[35:07] | You know nothing! | 你什么都不知道 |
[35:10] | Trust me, I know what it’s like to lose someone. | 相信我 我了解失去爱人的感受 |
[35:14] | To feel like life is playing a cosmic trick on you. | 感觉命运在对你恶作剧 |
[35:17] | But killing these people | 但是杀掉这些人 |
[35:19] | is not gonna make the pain go away. | 不会让痛苦消失 |
[35:25] | I can’t let you do this. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[35:26] | I think you forgot I’ve got the gun. | 你好像忘了我手里还有枪 |
[35:29] | This may come as a surprise, | 或许这有点意外 |
[35:32] | but a gunshot… not the worst way to go. | 但挨枪子的死法 不是最痛苦的死法 |
[35:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[35:56] | You’re going to a better place. | 你会到更好的地方去 |
[35:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:50] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[36:51] | Well, to summarize, you got shot | 简而言之 你中枪了 |
[36:53] | and Koehler decided to take his own life. | 而科勒决定结束自己的生命 |
[36:55] | He jumped off the roof. | 他跳下了屋顶 |
[36:57] | What about the poison? | 那毒药呢 |
[37:00] | I guess he thought better of it. | 我想他改变主意了吧 |
[37:03] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:07] | What do you think happened? Hmm? | 你觉得是怎么回事呢 |
[37:12] | I thought you both fell off that roof. | 我以为你俩都掉下去了 |
[37:15] | Both of us? How’s that possible? | 我们俩 怎么可能 |
[37:17] | Trust me. I’d like to be a bit more heroic. | 相信我 我是想更英勇一点 |
[37:19] | But I assure you that’s the morphine talking. | 不过我确定你这都是吗啡导致的 |
[37:24] | There’s something you’re not telling me. | 有些事你瞒着我没说 |
[37:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[37:46] | Yes. Hold on. | 是 等等 |
[37:49] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[37:57] | Hello? | 你好 |
[37:58] | I just wanted to make sure you’re all right. | 我只是想确定一下你没事 |
[38:01] | That was a nasty spill you took last night. | 昨晚你血溅四方啊 |
[38:04] | Yes. Fine, thank you. | 好的 我很好 谢谢你 |
[38:07] | What is it that you want? | 你想要什么 |
[38:09] | the same thing you want, Henry. | 和你想要的一样 亨利 |
[38:11] | Death. | 死亡 |
[38:12] | That doesn’t seem to be an option for either of us. | 那是我们两个都没法选的东西 |
[38:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[38:18] | What — What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[38:20] | I’m saying that we’re the same, you and I. | 我说我们一样 你和我 |
[38:23] | We share the same pain, same curse, same affliction. | 我们有一样的痛苦 诅咒和折磨 |
[38:30] | How is this possible? | 怎么可能 |
[38:31] | I’m afraid I’m as lost as you are. | 恐怕我也和你一样迷惑 |
[38:35] | We’re soul mates, Henry. We got eternity together. | 我们是灵魂伴侣 亨利 永世相伴 |
[38:39] | Might as well have some fun with it. | 不如找点乐子 |
[38:50] | I, uh, better go. | 我要先走了 |
[38:56] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[38:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:02] | I’ll survive. | 死不了 |
[39:14] | Watch your backs! Quickly! | 注意身后 快 |
[39:20] | I’ve seen a lot of death, | 我见过无数死亡 |
[39:23] | a lot of pain, a lot of suffering. | 数不尽的痛苦和折磨 |
[39:44] | But I’ve also seen a lot of life… | 可我也见过无数的生命 |
[39:48] | A lot of beauty, a lot of wonder. | 无数的美好和奇迹 |
[40:00] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[40:04] | This baby was just recovered at one of the camps. | 这个婴儿是在营地里找到的 |
[40:07] | He appears to be in perfect health. | 非常的健康 |
[40:22] | It’s not the number of years we live that matters. | 我们能活多少年 并不重要 |
[40:25] | Our lives just add up to a series of moments. | 我们的生命无非是无数的瞬间组成 |
[40:29] | We never know when or where they’ll happen. | 我们永远无法得知他们会出现在何时何处 |
[40:32] | But they stick with us, | 但这些瞬间会伴我们一生 |
[40:34] | marking our souls forever. | 在灵魂印上永恒的标记 |
[40:58] | I believe I’m about to beat you | 我马上就要赢你了 |
[41:00] | for the first time in 65 years. | 这是65年来的第一次 |
[41:06] | Mate. | 将军 |
[41:10] | The problem with living for 200 years | 活了200年的麻烦 |
[41:12] | isn’t the loneliness or the pain or the loss. | 并不是孤单或痛苦或失去 |
[41:15] | Okay, sure, it is those things. | 其实就是这些 |
[41:17] | But what really gets you | 但真正让你痛不欲生的是 |
[41:19] | is when life ceases to surprise you. | 当生活不再惊喜 |
[41:24] | Hi. | 你好 |
[41:25] | I was just in the neighborhood, | 我就在附近 |
[41:27] | and I-I thought that I would return this to you. | 所以想把这个还给你 |
[41:36] | Figured it was pretty valuable. | 我想它应该是挺重要的吧 |
[41:39] | It is. | 没错 |
[41:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:42] | Invite her in. | 请她进来 |
[41:46] | actually, I-I can’t stay. I’m on the job. | 其实我没法久留 还有工作在身 |
[41:49] | In fact, have you heard of a sword called the Hancho Mass– | 你有没有听说过一把剑 叫本庄正宗 |
[41:54] | The Honjo Masamune? | 本庄正宗武士刀 |
[41:55] | Considered the most famous sword in the world. | 几乎是世界上最有名的剑 |
[41:56] | It went missing after World War II. | 在二次世界大战之后就没有了 |
[41:58] | Well, it is sticking out of some guy’s chest | 它现在就扎在一个人的胸口上 |
[42:00] | on 32nd and Park. | 在32街和公园路 |
[42:02] | I requested you as my M.E. | 我要求你做我的法医 |
[42:07] | You coming or what? | 你来不来 |
[42:19] | I’ve spent my entire life studying the human body, | 我一辈子都在研究人体 |
[42:23] | and I can say with scientific certainty | 我能科学确定地说 |
[42:26] | that what keeps us alive, | 让我们活下去的原因 |
[42:28] | more important than blood or oxygen or even love… | 比血液氧气和爱更重要的东西是 |
[42:33] | is hope. | 希望 |