时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Honey, listen. | 亲爱的 |
[00:05] | No one can touch your mutabal. | 没人会碰你的茄子酱 |
[00:08] | Not my mother, not your mother. | 我妈和你妈都不会 |
[00:12] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[00:13] | I wouldn’t let anybody else’s food near my mouth. | 别人做的我根本不会吃 |
[00:17] | I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[00:19] | There’s a fare. | 有客人上车了 |
[00:22] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[00:27] | Hablas espanol? | 你说西班牙语吗 |
[00:29] | Sprechen sie deutsch? | 说德语吗 |
[00:32] | Pouvez-vous parler francais? | 说法语吗 |
[00:35] | Come on, man. Where do you want… | 老兄 你到底想去哪 |
[00:56] | Someday you’ll let me in when you’re ready. | 总有一天 你会准备好对我敞开心扉的 |
[01:00] | Night, detective. | 晚安 警官 |
[01:03] | Lower east side, Stanton and Suffolk. | 下东区 斯坦顿和萨福克街 |
[01:05] | Hello, Henry. | 晚上好 亨利 |
[01:07] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[01:09] | I wouldn’t want you to get hurt. | 我不希望你受伤 |
[01:19] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[01:20] | Stop it! | 停车 |
[01:22] | I was there the night this premiered. | 我去听了这首曲子的首演 |
[01:25] | Vienna was alive with Mozart. | 维也纳因莫扎特而富有生命力 |
[01:29] | I have so much to tell you, Henry, | 我有如此多的话要对你说 亨利 |
[01:31] | but you ignore me. | 但你无视我 |
[01:35] | Fine, fine! We can talk! | 好吧 我们现在可以说 |
[01:38] | Just slow down! Someone’s gonna get killed. | 开慢点 不然有人会死的 |
[01:40] | That’s the idea. | 我本来就是这么打算的 |
[01:43] | See, I figured it out. | 我已经搞清楚了 |
[01:46] | You don’t think I’m immortal. | 你不相信我有不死之身 |
[01:48] | – Guess I’ll have to prove it. – No! | -看来我要证明一下了 -不 |
[01:51] | No, don’t do that! I believe you! | 别这么做 我相信你 |
[01:53] | No! | 不 |
[02:04] | No! | 不 |
[02:21] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[02:53] | It may come as a surprise, | 说来也许令人惊讶 |
[02:56] | but I still fear death. | 但我还是怕死 |
[02:58] | Tonight, my anonymous caller | 今晚 总是给我打电话的那个人 |
[03:00] | faced it without hesitation. | 毫不犹豫地直面了死亡 |
[03:01] | I realized two things in that moment, | 那一瞬间 我意识到两件事 |
[03:05] | he is immortal, | 他的确是不死之人 |
[03:07] | and he’s completely insane. | 而且他是个彻头彻尾的疯子 |
[03:14] | Is that guy naked? | 那个人是裸着吗 |
[03:18] | Yep. | 没错 |
[03:19] | Call it in. | 上报吧 |
[03:29] | So, doctor, do you often | 医生 你经常会大晚上的 |
[03:32] | swim naked in the east river at night? | 在东河里裸泳吗 |
[03:35] | Right. Well, | 这个 |
[03:39] | it’s complicated. | 情况比较复杂 |
[03:40] | You know, I have rarely found the truth to be complicated. | 真相基本上都是非常简单的 |
[03:47] | I’m a somnambulist. | 我是梦游症患者 |
[03:50] | A sleepwalker? | 你会梦游 |
[03:51] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:53] | I pulled your file. This is not the first time. | 我看了你的档案 这不是你第一回犯了 |
[03:56] | Well, it’s a very serious condition. | 我的病情比较严重 |
[03:58] | Sometimes I walk for blocks and | 有时候我会走出好几个街区 |
[04:00] | still wind up in the water. | 最后还是跑到水里去 |
[04:02] | It’s terribly inconvenient. | 这真是太不方便了 |
[04:03] | And what were you doing naked? | 那你裸着又是怎么回事 |
[04:06] | Cause I sleep naked. | 因为我是裸睡的 |
[04:11] | You know, doctor, | 医生 |
[04:12] | I’ve been willing to tolerate your | 一直以来我都愿意忍受 |
[04:16] | eccentricities | 你的种种古怪 |
[04:17] | because you do produce results, | 因为你的工作做得不错 |
[04:18] | but I cannot have your credibility challenged. | 但我不能让你的可靠性受到怀疑 |
[04:22] | No more night swims. | 以后不许晚上游泳了 |
[04:26] | Am I clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[04:30] | And, doctor, please. | 还有 医生 |
[04:32] | Invest in some pajamas. | 买几套好点的睡衣吧 |
[04:34] | Hey, lieu, if you’re done with the skinny dipper, | 长官 如果你和这个裸泳狂人谈完了 |
[04:36] | we got a body. | 发生了一起命案 |
[04:41] | Nice booking photo. | 照片真不错 |
[04:43] | Kinda chilly tonight. Here’s my number. | 晚上挺冷的吧 这是我的号码 |
[04:46] | Swimming cha cha in the east river. | 大晚上的在东河里游泳 |
[04:48] | You starting a Polar Bear Club without me? | 你都不叫上我 就自己一个人跑去游泳了 |
[04:50] | What? | 你说什么 |
[04:50] | Oh, doc, I almost forgot. | 医生 我差点忘了 |
[04:53] | I asked everybody to pitch in and, | 我们每个人都凑了份子 |
[04:57] | we picked these up for ya. | 最后我们选了这个给你 |
[05:00] | Trunks optional. | 这也可以当泳裤 |
[05:02] | Okay, some of us cops have work to do. | 好了 我们还有正事要干呢 |
[05:08] | Body just arrived downstairs. Stabbing victim. | 尸体刚刚被运到楼下 是被刺身亡的 |
[05:11] | Unis found him in a midtown dumpster. | 环卫工人在市中心的垃圾堆里发现了他 |
[05:13] | I’ll start on my autopsy immediately. | 我马上开始尸检 |
[05:16] | Are we gonna talk about it, | 你在东河里裸泳的事情 |
[05:18] | you swimming naked in the east river? | 你想跟我谈谈吗 |
[05:20] | I’d rather not. | 不太想 |
[05:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:24] | Henry, | 亨利 |
[05:26] | are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:28] | Long night. I’m fine. | 就是累了一晚 我没事 |
[05:42] | First off, don’t feel bad, all right? | 首先 不要觉得难过 |
[05:44] | I do plenty of stuff in my personal life | 我私底下也做很多 |
[05:46] | that Johnny Law would frown upon. | 别人无法赞同的事 |
[05:48] | Let your freak flag fly. | 尽情释放你的怪癖吧 |
[05:50] | That’s what my mom used to say. | 我老妈经常这么说 |
[05:52] | Where’s the stabbing victim, Lucas? | 被刺身亡的死者在哪里 卢卡斯 |
[05:54] | This way. | 这边 |
[05:56] | Raj Patel, 31 years old. | 拉杰·帕特尔 31岁 |
[05:58] | Lived in Jersey. Still checking on | 住在新泽西 我还在调查他的 |
[06:00] | family and where he worked. | 家庭情况和工作地点 |
[06:11] | He drove a cab. | 他是开出租车的 |
[06:13] | Obviously, right? | 显而易见 不是吗 |
[06:16] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:21] | Well, telltale signs. | 有很多痕迹都能说明 |
[06:22] | The sun damage on his left elbow | 左手肘有长年日晒痕迹 |
[06:24] | and his gastrocnemius on his right leg is enlarged. | 右腿有粗壮的腓肠肌 |
[06:29] | Make a note to Jo that there might be a missing cab. | 跟乔说一声 也许有辆出租车不见了了 |
[06:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:35] | It’s weird? | 你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[06:37] | I mean, there’s no mark on his entire body | 他全身上下都没有别的伤口 |
[06:39] | except for the puncture wound, | 除了这个穿刺伤 |
[06:40] | and it goes straight through. | 直接穿过去了 |
[06:42] | This man was killed with one precise thrust | 死者因凶器精确地穿过 |
[06:45] | through the spine, heart, and sternum. | 脊柱 心脏和胸骨而致死 |
[06:48] | It would have taken incredible skill, strength, | 这需要非凡的技术 力道和 |
[06:50] | and a special blade. | 特别的刀锋 |
[06:53] | No. A sword. | 不 是一把剑 |
[06:56] | A sword. Gotcha. | 一把剑 收到 |
[06:57] | Okay. I’ll put an A.P.B. out for the highlander. | 好吧 我会发全境通告追查高地人 |
[07:01] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:03] | The highlander? | 高地人 |
[07:04] | 克里斯托弗和肖恩曾主演 1986年发行的电影《高地人》 | |
[07:04] | Christopher Lambert, Sean Connery. | 克里斯托弗·兰伯特 肖恩·康纳利 |
[07:06] | “There can be only one.” | “只能有一个” |
[07:06] | 电影《高地人》角色邓肯·麦克劳德 在用剑砍下敌人的头颅之前说的台词 | |
[07:09] | Nothin’? | 就这反应 |
[07:11] | You know what? Forget it. | 算了 |
[07:20] | Henry, please tell me | 亨利 请告诉我 |
[07:22] | you’re not challenging the caller to a duel. | 你不是要去跟匿名来电人决斗 |
[07:24] | This is research. I have to get back to the lab. | 我在做研究 我得回实验室去了 |
[07:26] | Wait. | 等下 |
[07:28] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[07:29] | – My job. – Are you crazy? | -我的工作 -你疯了吗 |
[07:30] | You’re being stalked by a psychopath | 你被一个不会死亡的 |
[07:32] | who can’t be killed. | 精神病患者跟踪 |
[07:33] | You don’t understand. He’s killed someone else — | 你不明白 他杀人了… |
[07:36] | a cab driver, Raj Patel. | 一个出租车司机 拉杰·帕特尔 |
[07:37] | I find Raj’s killer, I find the caller. | 找到杀害拉杰的凶手 就等于找到来电人 |
[07:39] | You — you can’t do this by yourself. | 你…你不能靠一己之力做这件事 |
[07:41] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[07:42] | With the caller out there, you need help — | 要抓住来电人 你需要你可以… |
[07:44] | someone you can trust. | 信任的人帮忙 |
[07:45] | I’ve already got someone I can trust. | 我已经有我可以相信的人帮我了 |
[07:47] | No, no. Someone — someone — someone with a badge. | 不不 要…要…要有警徽的人 |
[07:51] | Jo? | 乔 |
[07:52] | This guy’s got 2,000 years experience. | 这人有两千年的经验 |
[07:55] | What are you gonna do when you find him? | 找到他后你打算怎么做 |
[07:56] | What are you gonna do then, huh? | 到时你打算怎么做 |
[07:58] | Just ask him to stop? Politely? | 礼貌地叫他收手吗 |
[08:00] | Tell Jo about me and the anonymous caller? | 告诉乔我和那个匿名来电人的事吗 |
[08:03] | She’ll think I’m insane. | 她会认为我疯了 |
[08:04] | Henry, Henry, you need her. | 亨利 亨利 你需要她 |
[08:06] | Hell, you might need the entire N.Y.P.D. | 而且你可能需要整个纽约警局的帮助 |
[08:09] | But you can trust her. | 但是你可以相信她 |
[08:10] | I’ve done that before. | 我以前这么做过 |
[08:13] | It ended poorly. | 结果很糟糕 |
[08:15] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[08:16] | There’s been a mistake! | 你们误会了 |
[08:17] | Nora, please tell them there’s been a mistake! | 诺拉 请告诉他们这是场误会 |
[08:19] | I just want you to get better! | 我只是想要你好起来 |
[08:21] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[08:24] | 1815 | 查灵十字收容所 |
[08:26] | Look. | 听着 |
[08:28] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[08:30] | I’m not mad. | 我没发疯 |
[08:32] | Simply tell the doctor this was a mistake, | 你只需要告诉医生这是个误会 |
[08:35] | that you were mistaken. | 是你误会了 |
[08:36] | Was I? | 是吗 |
[08:38] | Was I mistaken when you put that knife to your wrist? | 你拿刀割自己的手腕是我误会了吗 |
[08:40] | Well, I had to show someone. | 我得向你证明 |
[08:43] | And you’re my wife. | 而且你是我的妻子 |
[08:49] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[08:57] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[08:58] | Nora, don’t do this! | 诺拉 别这样对我 |
[09:01] | You’re sick, Henry. | 你生病了 亨利 |
[09:03] | They can help you here. | 这里的人可以帮助你康复 |
[09:05] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[09:06] | Nora? Nora! | 诺拉 诺拉 |
[09:11] | Steady, Lucas. | 稳住 卢卡斯 |
[09:12] | It’s deceptively heavy. | 这玩意儿说不出的重 |
[09:14] | Well, that’s wrong. | 搞错了 |
[09:15] | Well, after 10 minutes like this, I think you’d agree. | 如果你也这么拿十分钟 你会认同我的说法 |
[09:18] | No. I mean, it’s not the right sword. | 不 我是说不是这把剑 |
[09:20] | The blade that killed Raj is 9 millimeters wider | 杀死拉杰的剑锋比这把长剑 |
[09:24] | than the rapier. | 要宽九毫米 |
[09:26] | Ah, detectives. | 警官们来了 |
[09:27] | We’re ready for you. | 正等你们呢 |
[09:29] | Raj Patel was killed with a single-edged sword. | 拉杰·帕特尔是被一把单刃剑所杀害 |
[09:32] | The thrust went through his back and exited his torso — | 直接从他后背插入 然后拔出 |
[09:35] | a swift, clinical murder. | 快速 准确完成凶杀 |
[09:36] | Jeez. Look at that. | 天呐 看那个伤口 |
[09:38] | All that to steal a cab? | 只为了偷辆出租车吗 |
[09:40] | What can you tell us about Raj? | 有关于拉杰的线索吗 |
[09:42] | Well, driving is sedentary work, | 开出租是一种久坐不动的工作 |
[09:44] | but judging from his recent striae | 但鉴于他两侧悬垂上 |
[09:46] | on his bilateral overhangs — | 近期造成的细沟… |
[09:48] | Stretch marks on his love handles. | 腰间赘肉的腹纹 |
[09:49] | And his erythematous subcondyle… | 还有他手部支骨节的红斑… |
[09:51] | Sunburn on his elbow. | 他肘部的晒斑 |
[09:52] | And his lack of hemorrhoids… | 还有他没有痔疮… |
[09:54] | No translation necessary. | 这句不需要翻译 |
[09:55] | All suggest that he hadn’t been a cabbie for very long. | 都表明他开车租车不是很久 |
[09:58] | Oh, by the way, Detective Hanson, | 顺便一提 汉森警探 |
[09:59] | you might consider a standing desk for that condition. | 在那种情况下也许你该考虑站立式办公桌 |
[10:01] | What…condition? | 什么…情况 |
[10:03] | Uh, h-hold on. | 我接个电话 |
[10:06] | Hanson here. | 我是汉森 |
[10:07] | Uh, what did you get off the tox report? | 毒理报告有什么结论吗 |
[10:09] | Came back clean. No drugs. No alcohol. | 全部呈阴性 没有吸毒 没有喝酒 |
[10:11] | One little blip here — | 这上面记录了… |
[10:12] | he was recently given a hepatitis B vaccination. | 他最近接受了乙型肝炎疫苗 |
[10:15] | Which is standard for medical professionals, | 这对医疗专业人士而言很正常 |
[10:17] | but unusual for a cab driver. | 但对一个出租车司机而言就不寻常了 |
[10:19] | Yeah, young cabbies often have a second job. | 年轻的出租车司机一般都有第二职业 |
[10:21] | Maybe he was working at a hospital, too. | 也许他也在医院工作 |
[10:23] | Have you had any luck in finding the cab itself, detective? | 找到那辆出租车了吗 警官 |
[10:27] | It may no longer be… on Manhattan. | 车子可能已经不在…曼哈顿了 |
[10:30] | Good guess, doc. | 猜中了 医生 |
[10:31] | Water cops just spotted something submerged | 水警在哈德逊河40号码头 |
[10:33] | in the Hudson right off of Pier 40. | 发现有东西淹没在水中 |
[10:34] | It’s — it’s our taxi. They’re pulling it out now. | 是我们要找的出租车 他们正在把车拉上来 |
[11:02] | Henry? You comin’? | 亨利 一起来吗 |
[11:05] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[11:20] | Hey, Jo, do you see this? | 乔 你看到了吗 |
[11:23] | Yep. It looks like your sword | 看到了 看来你说的剑 |
[11:24] | went right through the seat. | 穿透了这个座椅 |
[11:26] | All right, what’s the theory here? | 好了 这是什么情况 |
[11:27] | Passenger with sword stabs Raj the driver | 带着剑的乘客在停车的时候 |
[11:29] | when they’re stopped. | 捅了司机拉杰 |
[11:30] | Passenger dumps the body, drives here, | 乘客抛尸 开车到此 |
[11:33] | and then launches the cab into the Hudson? | 把车开到哈德逊河里 |
[11:35] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[11:37] | Hey, look at this window. | 看看这扇窗 |
[11:38] | These fragments make it look like | 这里的碎片看上去 |
[11:39] | it was blown up from the inside. | 是从里面敲碎的 |
[11:41] | No. | 不对 |
[11:44] | It was shot out. | 是打穿的 |
[11:46] | Somebody fired a gun? | 有人开枪了 |
[11:47] | Maybe the cabbie tried to shoot the passenger. | 也许司机想要打死乘客 |
[11:50] | No, don’t do that! | 别 别这么做 |
[11:52] | Well, it couldn’t have been Raj. | 不可能是拉杰 |
[11:53] | The sword would have killed him almost instantly. | 那把剑应该是瞬间了结了他 |
[11:56] | Yeah, Raj didn’t own a gun, | 对 拉杰没有枪 |
[11:58] | at least not one registered to him. | 至少他名下没有注册枪支 |
[12:00] | Ever seen a casing like this? | 见过这种子弹壳不 |
[12:02] | My father was a gun collector. | 我父亲是个枪支收藏家 |
[12:04] | This is a 7.63 millimeter shell casing. | 这是一颗7.63毫米的弹壳 |
[12:06] | It’s from an old automatic. | 是从一把老式自动枪里发射的 |
[12:08] | Like, turn of the century, Jo. | 差不多一个世纪之前 乔 |
[12:10] | Now what would a cabbie be doing carrying an antique gun? | 一个司机带着一把古董枪干什么 |
[12:13] | Could have been the killer’s. | 可能是凶手的 |
[12:14] | Maybe this guy has an antique weapon fetish. | 也许这个人有古董武器情结 |
[12:16] | Sounds like your dream case, Doc. | 听上去是你梦寐以求的案子 医生 |
[12:18] | What are you thinkin’? | 你在想什么 |
[12:31] | Looks like somebody was desperate to get out. | 看来有人急切地想逃出去 |
[12:34] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[12:36] | Sorry. You were saying? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[12:39] | Those scratches — you think we can pull DNA? | 这些抓痕 你觉得我们可以提取DNA吗 |
[12:42] | Well, with all this water, I doubt it. | 经过水的浸泡 我很怀疑 |
[13:04] | Henry. This is your watch. | 亨利 这是你的表 |
[13:08] | What? | 什么 |
[13:13] | Yeah, you must’ve dropped it. | 你一定是不小心掉了 |
[13:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:18] | Try not to go contaminating the crime scene, Doc. | 尽量别破坏犯罪现场 医生 |
[13:21] | You don’t want us thinking you’re the killer, right? | 你不会想让我们怀疑你是凶手的 对吧 |
[13:25] | That would be shocking. | 那就太让人震惊了 |
[13:51] | We’ve been in the antique business for 20 years, | 我们开古董行已经20年了 |
[13:54] | and never have we been by appointment only. | 从来没有过有预约才可入内的情况 |
[13:56] | A temporary change made by management | 这是鉴于最近有杀不死的反社会分子 |
[13:58] | due to the present security situation | 导致的安全问题 |
[13:59] | involving unkillable psychopaths. | 管理层所做的临时决定 |
[14:02] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:03] | Did you tell Jo? | 你告诉乔了吗 |
[14:05] | She’s after a killer | 她在找一个爱好 |
[14:06] | with a penchant for antique weapons. | 古董武器的杀手 |
[14:08] | Anything else I tell her will make me sound insane. | 我告诉她的其它信息会让她觉得我疯了 |
[14:11] | Henry, this guy calls you from time to time on the phone. | 亨利 这个人时不时给你打电话 |
[14:14] | She should know that. | 她应该知道这些 |
[14:15] | Will you please help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[14:17] | You are incredible. Yes, of course I’ll help you. | 真让人不敢相信 当然我会帮你 |
[14:19] | What do you need? | 怎么帮 |
[14:24] | Anything over there? | 那里有什么吗 |
[14:26] | I’ve got bupkes. | 什么也没有 |
[14:27] | This is ridiculous, you know that? | 你知道这很可笑吧 |
[14:29] | Well, have faith. | 有点信心 |
[14:31] | Based on my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[14:32] | the cab impacted the water over there, | 出租车是在这里冲向河里的 |
[14:34] | meaning the gun shouldn’t be far. | 代表这把枪应该就在附近 |
[14:37] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:38] | In 1904, a steamboat sank in these waters. | 在1904年 一艘蒸汽船在这种水域里沉没 |
[14:41] | Interestingly enough, | 有趣的是 |
[14:43] | the offshore current pushed most of the debris | 近海的洋流把残骸推向了这边 |
[14:44] | this way under the pier. | 飘到了这个码头之下 |
[14:46] | Meaning? | 也就是说 |
[14:47] | Have faith in the plan. | 要对这个计划有信心 |
[14:49] | I have a lot of faith, you know, | 你知道的 我信心很足的 |
[14:50] | in you, in me, in the Yankees. | 信你 信我 信洋基队 |
[14:52] | This fakakta plan — not so much. | 这破计划 不太信 |
[14:55] | It’s going to work. | 会有效的 |
[14:56] | How does Jo put up with you, hmm? | 乔是怎么忍受你的 |
[14:59] | You’re very cocky with the theories, you know? | 你对你的理论过于自信 你知道吗 |
[15:03] | I think I found it. | 我觉得我找到了 |
[15:07] | That it? | 是它吗 |
[15:08] | Oh, well done, Abraham. | 做得好 亚伯拉罕 |
[15:12] | It’s too deep to reach. | 这太深了捞不到的 |
[15:13] | Good. Let’s go home. | 好了 我们回家吧 |
[15:14] | Are you kidding? | 你在说笑吗 |
[15:16] | One quick dip, and it’s ours. | 稍微潜一下 它就是我们的了 |
[15:17] | Oh, no, no, no, please, don’t do this. | 不不不 求你了 别这么干 |
[15:18] | Don’t do this. Come on. It’s very cold out. | 别这么干 拜托 天很冷 |
[15:20] | It’s like a summer’s day in England. | 这就像是英国的夏天 |
[15:22] | I can see your breath. | 我都能看到你呼出的白气 |
[15:24] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[15:26] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[15:28] | I mean, do you know how cold that water is? | 我说 你知道水多凉吗 |
[15:30] | And there a lot of very, very strange things in there, | 而且除了枪之外 还有好多 |
[15:32] | aside from guns. | 非常非常奇怪的东西 |
[15:33] | Well, I shall add to the mixture. | 那我就应该加入到它们中去 |
[15:35] | Oh, for god’s sake. | 苍天啊 |
[15:41] | Where did you get those? | 这是哪来的 |
[15:44] | A gift from Detective Hanson. | 汉森警探给我的礼物 |
[15:47] | I’m not gonna ask. | 我不问了 |
[15:48] | Will you just — just be very care– | 你能不能小… |
[15:50] | care– careful. | 小心点 |
[15:54] | Sir, please step away from the ledge. | 先生 请离开船墩 |
[16:00] | Hey, fellas. What’s going on? | 伙计们 怎么回事 |
[16:04] | We’re on official police business. | 我们在进行官方的警务工作 |
[16:06] | Uh, semi-official. | 半官方 |
[16:07] | Oh, sure you are. | 当然了 |
[16:09] | Why don’t you come over here, and we’ll talk about it? | 不如你下来我们聊聊 |
[16:12] | Two arrests for indecent exposure | 48小时之内 因有伤风化的露体罪 |
[16:15] | in less than 48 hours? | 被捕两次 |
[16:17] | What am I supposed to do with you? | 我该拿你怎么办 |
[16:19] | I can explain. | 我可以解释的 |
[16:19] | What, it’s the — the sleepwalking again? | 这次又是梦游吗 |
[16:21] | No! This has to do with the case. | 不是 是和我们在调查的案子有关 |
[16:24] | We found a shell in the car — | 我们在车里找到一个弹壳 |
[16:26] | a unique caliber to an antique gun. | 由一把带有独特口径的古董枪所射出 |
[16:29] | It’s in the water under the pier. | 就在码头下边的河里 |
[16:30] | If we retrieve it, it may lead us to our killer. | 如果我们取回手枪 也许就能找到凶手 |
[16:32] | And why didn’t you come to me? | 那你为什么不直接来找我 |
[16:35] | Perhaps I should have. | 也许我就应该来找你 |
[16:36] | That might have been the right thing to do, | 那样做也许才是正确的 |
[16:38] | but I was worried that you might say “No,” | 但我担心你也许会拒绝我 |
[16:40] | and there really isn’t much time to waste. | 因为真的不能再浪费时间了 |
[16:41] | There is a killer out there, and we need to find him now! | 凶手还逍遥法外 我们现在就要找到他 |
[16:51] | I do beg your pardon. | 抱歉 |
[16:51] | I have no idea why I’m shouting. | 我也不知道我为什么叫得这么大声 |
[16:54] | Perhaps I should stop talking now | 也许我现在应该闭嘴 |
[16:56] | and await your verdict. | 等你裁决 |
[16:59] | Another naked swim? Really? | 又去裸泳 你不是吧 |
[17:01] | I wasn’t completely naked. | 也不是全裸 |
[17:03] | Will you please send someone to the pier? | 你能派人去一趟码头吗 |
[17:04] | The gun from the cab is in the water near the landing. | 出租车里的枪在离岸边不远处 |
[17:07] | What did Reece say? | 里斯怎么说 |
[17:09] | I need to see a therapist. | 说我需要去看心理医生 |
[17:11] | Well, every cop gets sent to Bellevue to sit with a shrink. | 每个警察都去过贝尔维尤看心理医生 |
[17:14] | It’s okay. Our job is stressful. | 没事的 我们的工作是有很大的压力 |
[17:16] | I’m fine. I don’t need a therapist. | 我没事 不需要看心理医生 |
[17:19] | Take it from me. It builds up. | 相信我的话 压力只会有增无减 |
[17:21] | So many years of doing this job, | 这份工作做了这么多年 |
[17:22] | you need somebody to talk to. | 你需要和人聊聊 |
[17:25] | If you need someone, I’m here. | 如果你需要聊聊 可以来找我 |
[17:34] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[17:35] | Go talk to the therapist. | 去和心理医生聊聊吧 |
[17:37] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 再坏也不过这样了 |
[17:46] | You are a sane man, Dr. Morgan, | 你是个有理智的人 摩根医生 |
[17:50] | with a clear conscience, | 而且还有良知 |
[17:51] | an unclouded mind. That’s obvious. | 但是心灵却被蒙蔽了 这点很明显 |
[17:54] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 是的 没错 |
[17:56] | Which makes it all the more difficult to understand | 所以这让人更难以理解 |
[17:59] | why you would tell your wife that you are immortal, | 你为何告知你的妻子 说你是不死之身 |
[18:04] | why you would believe, in that moment, | 为什么在那一刻你会相信一些 |
[18:06] | something that any sane man would know is impossible. | 任何有理智的人都知道不可能发生的事情 |
[18:10] | I’m not an immortal. | 我不是不死之身 |
[18:13] | I wasn’t in my… right mind | 我对诺拉说这些话的时候 |
[18:15] | when I said those words to Nora. | 我昏了头 |
[18:17] | I have since… | 我的理智 |
[18:20] | come back to my senses. | 现在已经恢复了 |
[18:21] | Perhaps. But we must be scientific | 也许吧 但我们必须用科学的方法 |
[18:26] | to ensure that it does not happen again. | 保证这种情况不会再次发生 |
[18:29] | I am prescribing a new treatment for you. | 我为你制定了一项新的疗法 |
[18:33] | Have you heard of hydrotherapy? | 有听说过水疗法吗 |
[18:35] | No. | 没有 |
[18:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:39] | It is very scientific. | 那是一种非常科学的疗法 |
[18:50] | You seem anxious, Dr. Morgan. | 你看起来很焦虑 摩根医生 |
[18:52] | I’m fine, Dr. Farber. Completely fine. | 我很好 法伯医生 我好得很 |
[18:55] | I see. | 好 |
[18:57] | Now… how do you take it? | 茶里要加糖或奶吗 |
[19:00] | One lump, please. Milk first. Thank you. | 一块糖 先倒牛奶 谢谢 |
[19:05] | Nice cup of Darjeeling to help the medicine go down. | 一杯上好的大吉岭茶能助你入药 |
[19:09] | Have you ever been to therapy | 你以前有接受过治疗 |
[19:11] | or worked with a psychiatrist before? | 或是与精神病医生共事过吗 |
[19:14] | This is my first trip to Bellevue. | 今天是我第一次来贝尔维尤 |
[19:17] | Welcome, then. | 欢迎你 |
[19:18] | Did Lieutenant Reece tell you | 里斯长官有没有告诉你 |
[19:20] | how many sessions are required, Dr. Farber? | 我要来看几次 法伯医生 |
[19:23] | The number’s up to me, | 次数由我定 |
[19:24] | and, uh, please, call me “Lewis.” | 请叫我路易斯 |
[19:26] | May I call you “Henry”? | 我可以叫你亨利吗 |
[19:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:30] | So… | 那么 |
[19:32] | you’re a Londoner? | 你是伦敦人 |
[19:34] | Yes, yes, originally. | 是的 原先是 |
[19:36] | It’s great to hear a, uh, English accent. | 很高兴能听到英国口音 |
[19:38] | We Brits must stick together. | 我们英国人要团结一致 |
[19:40] | You followed your wife here? | 你是跟着妻子来到这里的吗 |
[19:41] | Yes — | 是 |
[19:44] | Now I’ve heard about your Sherlockian gifts. | 我听说过你那福尔摩斯般的观察力 |
[19:46] | What gave me away? | 你从哪方面看出来的 |
[19:48] | In the pictures, | 从照片里看出来的 |
[19:49] | your wife’s hair is cut in the fashion | 你妻子所剪的发型 |
[19:51] | to de-emphasize her attractiveness | 是为了减少自身外表的吸引力 |
[19:53] | and enhance authority — | 并且增加自身的威严 |
[19:54] | common to corporate executives. | 这在高层管理阶层中是很普遍的现象 |
[19:56] | Your degree from Oxford is impressive — congratulations — | 你的牛津大学学历令我印象深刻 祝贺你 |
[19:59] | but hardly lucrative enough to justify moving one’s family. | 但所能赚到的钱却不足以令一家三口迁居 |
[20:03] | She’s got a great job. | 她的工作薪水很高 |
[20:05] | Now we shouldn’t be really talking about me. | 我的事就聊到这吧 |
[20:07] | But, um… can I ask… | 但是 我能否问问 |
[20:10] | do you ever really feel at home here? | 你在这里有家的感受吗 |
[20:12] | It’s just, uh, I’ve been here nearly a year, | 我来这已经快一年了 |
[20:14] | and I still sense I’m out of place. | 我仍然觉得与之格格不入 |
[20:20] | That never goes away. | 这种感受会一直存在 |
[20:24] | And when you feel like that, | 而当你有这种感受时 |
[20:26] | who do you talk to? | 你要和谁诉说呢 |
[20:28] | Is this it? Is… this… therapy? | 这是什么 是疗法吗 |
[20:33] | It just started. | 这才刚开始呢 |
[20:34] | I ask the questions, and you answer how you like. | 我提问 随你喜欢怎么答 |
[20:38] | I believe that we all need a person | 我相信我们都需要一个 |
[20:40] | that we can share our secrets with, | 能与之分享自身秘密 |
[20:42] | someone we can trust. | 又能信任的人 |
[20:43] | Now that could be me. Uh, could be a friend. | 现在你可以信任我 我们可以做朋友 |
[20:47] | I have Abe. | 我已经有亚伯了 |
[20:49] | And who is Abe? | 亚伯是谁 |
[20:50] | We share a small antique shop in the city. | 我们在城里一起开古董店 |
[20:53] | He’s a friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[20:55] | And how about at work — | 那工作的时候呢 |
[20:57] | Someone closer to your own age? | 有没有你这个年龄段的 |
[20:59] | What about, um, Detective Martinez? | 马丁内兹警探怎么样 |
[21:03] | Can you trust her? | 你能信任她吗 |
[21:10] | Henry was right. | 亨利是对的 |
[21:11] | Divers found it right where Dr. Crazy Crackers | 潜水员就在疯医生说的那个地方 |
[21:14] | said it would be. | 找到了这个 |
[21:15] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[21:16] | That is a C96 Mauser. | 这是毛瑟C96型枪 |
[21:17] | Early prototype. Super rare. | 原型很古老 现在很少见了 |
[21:19] | But that’s not the most exciting part here, Jo. | 但这不是最激动人心的部分 乔 |
[21:20] | That gun is registered to a Brooklyn address — | 这把枪注册在家住布鲁克林的 |
[21:23] | one Richard Smight. | 理查德·史迈特名下 |
[21:25] | How’d you like to go kick down a door? | 你想不想去踹个门 |
[21:27] | You gotta ask? | 这还用问 |
[21:30] | Look, I like what I’ve found here in New York. | 听着 我喜欢我在纽约的一切 |
[21:34] | Working with Jo… | 和乔一起工作很好 |
[21:38] | I’d hate to lose that. | 我不想失去这些 |
[21:49] | Mr. Smight? | 史迈特先生 |
[21:51] | This is only your first session, | 这只是你第一次来 |
[21:53] | and you certainly don’t have to answer this | 当然如果你不想回答的话 |
[21:55] | if you don’t want to, but… | 可以不用回答 但是 |
[21:58] | what exactly are you afraid of? | 你到底在害怕什么 |
[22:04] | Someone getting hurt… | 我怕有人因为我 |
[22:07] | because of me. | 而受到伤害 |
[22:08] | Richard? It’s Detective Martinez | 理查德 我是纽约警局的 |
[22:10] | from NYPD. | 马丁内兹警探 |
[22:13] | Please open the door? | 请把门打开 |
[22:18] | Mr. Smight? We’re gonna come in. | 史迈特先生 我们要进来了 |
[22:52] | What the hell is that? | 这到底是什么东西 |
[22:55] | Our new victim, | 新的被害人 |
[22:58] | except somebody’s already performed the autopsy. | 只不过有人已经解剖过了 |
[23:03] | Call Henry. | 打电话给亨利 |
[23:09] | We have a name? | 死者叫什么 |
[23:11] | Richard Smight. | 理查德·史迈特 |
[23:12] | Landlords say he’s lived here for about five years. | 房东说他在这住了近五年 |
[23:15] | Keeps to himself, mostly. | 大多时间都是独居 |
[23:17] | Looks like he was autopsied, right? | 看起来他被解剖了 对吗 |
[23:20] | But this wasn’t an autopsy. | 但这不能算是解剖 |
[23:22] | An autopsy can only be performed on the dead. | 解剖都是在死人身上进行的 |
[23:24] | This man was still alive. | 这个人当时还活着 |
[23:26] | The autopsy was the cause of death. | 解剖才是死因 |
[23:28] | Do you see any connection between this guy and Raj? | 你能看出这人和拉杰之间的关联吗 |
[23:31] | Yes. Both men were killed with incredible precision. | 可以 两人都是被极为精细的手法谋杀 |
[23:35] | This man was cut open with a drop point blade, | 这个人被一把水滴型刀片开膛破肚 |
[23:38] | like a hunting knife — no. | 跟猎刀差不多 不 |
[23:41] | Exactly like a hunting knife. | 应该说就是猎刀 |
[23:50] | Hey. What’s up, buddy? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[23:56] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:58] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[24:01] | What’s up with him? | 他怎么了 |
[24:05] | He uses a hunting knife. | 他自己就用猎刀 |
[24:09] | Lucas, where are my tools? | 卢卡斯 我的工具呢 |
[24:11] | Where they always are. | 原来在哪现在就在哪啊 |
[24:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[24:29] | See? | 看到没 |
[24:31] | Right where they always are, | 好端端地在这呢 |
[24:33] | in perfect condition, sharpened and cleaned. | 保养完好 即锋利又干净 |
[24:53] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[24:57] | Yes. | 没事 |
[24:58] | I have to pop out for a moment. | 我要出去一会 |
[24:59] | Prep Mr. Smight when he comes in. | 史迈特先生的尸体过来时你做好准备工作 |
[25:01] | I won’t be long. | 我不会出去太久 |
[25:07] | Ah, sorry. By appointment only. | 不好意思 有预约才接待 |
[25:09] | I think you may be right. | 我觉得你可能是对的 |
[25:11] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:12] | He’s upped the ante. | 他加大筹码了 |
[25:13] | The caller’s killing people in order to frame me for murder. | 那个来电人杀了人想嫁祸给我 |
[25:15] | Listen, Henry, I heard enough. | 听着 亨利 我听够了 |
[25:17] | You gotta pack your things. I’ll get my gear. We gotta go. | 你打包东西 我整理衣服 我们得走了 |
[25:20] | But that’s what he wants. He’s forcing us to leave. | 但这就是他的目的 他想逼我们走 |
[25:23] | Stripping away my life, piece by piece. Why? | 一点一点瓦解我的生活 为什么 |
[25:25] | We’re not gonna stay here to find out. | 我们不能傻傻地留在这查这些问题 |
[25:27] | You cannot stay and fight, not by yourself. | 你不能留在这跟他抗争 至少不能一个人 |
[25:29] | We gotta do whatever we’ve always done. | 我们应该跟以前一样 |
[25:31] | – We gotta get outta town or — – Or? | -我们要离开这个地方或… -或什么 |
[25:33] | Or you call Jo. Tell the police. | 或者你打给乔 告诉警察 |
[25:35] | Well, they’d never believe me. We’re running. | 他们不会相信我的 我们还是跑吧 |
[25:43] | Lucas? Hey, where’s Henry? | 卢卡斯 你好 亨利呢 |
[25:46] | I need to look at Richard Smight’s report. | 我要看理查德·史迈特的报告 |
[25:47] | Oh, I guess he stepped out. Yeah. He should be back… | 我想他出去了 应该马上 |
[25:51] | s-soonish. | 会回来吧 |
[25:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[25:54] | – Nothing. I — – Lucas. | -没什么 我… -卢卡斯 |
[25:56] | Look, I don’t know. | 听着 我不知道 |
[25:58] | Okay? I mean, we usually go over the bodies together | 我是说 本来尸体过来的时候 |
[26:00] | right when they come in, | 我俩会一起检查 |
[26:01] | and this time, he just…split. | 但这一次 他就…溜走了 |
[26:05] | And this body is super creeping me out. | 而且这具尸体真是把我吓坏了 |
[26:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:08] | What’s creeping me out | 吓坏我的 |
[26:09] | is the way that the autopsy was performed. | 是解剖的方式 |
[26:12] | I mean, the flourishes and the scalpel marks. | 我是说 你看看这些花样和解剖记号 |
[26:15] | Look…every M.E. is a painter. | 听着 每个法医都是一名画家 |
[26:18] | Right? And they have brushstrokes, and… | 对吧 他们都有自己的笔法 |
[26:25] | these are Henry’s. | 而这些是亨利的习惯 |
[26:35] | Five minutes! | 还有五分钟 |
[26:36] | Almost ready. | 快好了 |
[26:37] | I just need to grab a few more things. | 我还要再收拾点东西 |
[27:20] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[27:27] | It’s not what you think it is. | 不是你想的那样 |
[27:35] | Actually, it’s exactly what you think it is. | 其实就是你想的那样 |
[27:38] | It’s the murder weapon, | 这就是凶器 |
[27:39] | the one used to kill Richard Smight, | 是用来杀害第二名被害人 |
[27:41] | the second victim. | 理查德·史迈特的凶器 |
[27:43] | Why do you have it? | 为什么会在你手上 |
[27:55] | It’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[28:00] | Henry, what the hell is going on? | 亨利 到底发生了什么 |
[28:04] | Don’t you dare say it’s complicated. | 别给我说什么很复杂 |
[28:06] | I need the truth right now. | 现在就告诉我真相 |
[28:12] | Why do you have that? | 为什么会在你这儿 |
[28:16] | You won’t believe me. | 你不会相信我的 |
[28:18] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[28:20] | As your friend, I am giving you the chance | 作为你的朋友 我在给你机会 |
[28:23] | to explain yourself. | 做解释 |
[28:25] | Just tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相就是了 |
[28:31] | Henry, tell her. | 亨利 告诉她吧 |
[28:39] | Tell me again the truth. | 把真相再告诉我一遍 |
[28:43] | Are you immortal? | 你是不死的吗 |
[28:45] | I was confused before. | 之前我也很困惑 |
[28:48] | I’m a man. I know that now. | 我是个普通人 我现在知道了 |
[28:52] | You’re lying… again. | 你又在撒谎 |
[28:55] | No. No, please. | 不要 不要 求你了 |
[28:57] | Please. For God’s sake. | 求你了 看在上帝的份上 |
[28:59] | I’m not immortal! | 我不是不死的 |
[29:02] | No! | 不要 |
[29:04] | No! No! No! No! No! | 不要 不 不 不 |
[29:13] | Henry, tell us everything. | 亨利 把一切都告诉我们 |
[29:16] | No more secrets. | 不要再隐瞒什么了 |
[29:29] | I have a stalker. | 有人跟踪我 |
[29:32] | Began a few months ago with an anonymous call. | 始于几个月前的一通匿名电话 |
[29:35] | I thought it was nothing to worry anyone about. | 我以为没什么好担心的 |
[29:39] | Just a lonely person with an obsession with death. | 只不过是个痴迷于死亡的寂寞的人 |
[29:44] | But I soon realized that he was disturbed — | 但我很快意识到他有心理疾病 |
[29:48] | insane, really. | 其实是疯了 |
[29:50] | He believes that he’s immortal. | 他相信自己是不死的 |
[29:52] | Immortal? | 不死的 |
[29:53] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:55] | I stopped talking to him, and I thought it was over, | 我不再跟他联系 以为这事也就了结了 |
[29:58] | but when I saw the second body, | 但当我看到第二具尸体 |
[29:59] | the autopsied man, | 被解剖的男人 |
[30:00] | I realized that my stalker was the killer | 我意识到我的跟踪者就是凶手 |
[30:04] | and that he’d done it using my tools. | 并且是用我的工具行凶的 |
[30:09] | Why were you leaving town? | 那你为什么要出城 |
[30:15] | Because I thought it might stop him. | 因为我以为这样也许能让他住手 |
[30:17] | He’s obsessed. | 他太过于痴迷 |
[30:19] | If I’m here, he will kill again. | 我要是在这 他还会继续行凶 |
[30:24] | Lieu, Henry was with a therapist | 长官 我们发现尸体时 |
[30:26] | when we found the body. | 亨利正在接受心理治疗 |
[30:27] | You can’t think that he would p– | 他不可能是… |
[30:33] | I should have told you. You have — | 我本该告诉你们的 你们有… |
[30:37] | You all have every reason to suspect that it was me. | 你们都有充足的理由来怀疑凶手是我 |
[30:44] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[30:52] | We’re gonna catch this son of a bitch. | 我们会抓住这个贱人的 |
[30:56] | This guy got into our building. | 这家伙都上我们家门口来了 |
[30:57] | Get me surveillance on the O.C.M.E. | 把法医办公室的监控给我调出来 |
[30:59] | And then lock it down. | 然后封锁起来 |
[31:01] | I want a task force up and running A.S.A.P. | 派去一支特警队 越快越好 |
[31:04] | This is our priority. | 这是我们的首要任务 |
[31:10] | Dr. Morgan, I know you’ve been through a lot. | 摩根医生 我知道你经历了不少 |
[31:14] | But I’m gonna need the autopsy on that last victim. | 但我还是要看最新被害人的尸检报告 |
[31:18] | Give me something to catch this killer. | 查出点什么好让我抓到凶手 |
[31:29] | Oh. Found something. | 有发现 |
[31:31] | A bite mark. | 咬痕 |
[31:38] | Those are human teeth. | 这些是人咬的 |
[31:40] | The cabbie was recently vaccinated for hepatitis B. | 出租车司机最近接种了乙肝疫苗 |
[31:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:45] | What about this man? | 这一位呢 |
[31:47] | Uh, Mr. Smight… | 史迈特先生 |
[31:50] | Received a vaccine six months ago. | 六个月前接种的疫苗 |
[31:52] | Well, that’s more than a coincidence. | 这可就不是巧合了 |
[31:55] | What do we have? | 有什么发现 |
[31:56] | They were both vaccinated for hepatitis B. | 他们都接种了乙肝疫苗 |
[31:59] | Could they have been working together? | 有没有可能是同事 |
[32:01] | Um…Smight was… | 史迈特曾是… |
[32:05] | an orderly at Bellevue. | 贝尔维尤的护工 |
[32:06] | The oldest psychotic hospital in New York City. | 纽约市最老的精神病医院 |
[32:08] | Yeah, he’d have to be vaccinated. | 没错 他必须得接种疫苗 |
[32:10] | Raj’s last job was with a security firm — | 拉杰最近的工作是在一家保安公司 |
[32:12] | Titan Security. | 泰坦安保 |
[32:15] | They handle most of the security for the city’s hospitals. | 他们负责城里大部分医院的安保 |
[32:18] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[32:18] | Bellevue might just be our connection. | 或许贝尔维尤就是关键点 |
[32:26] | Hey, I spoke with H.R. | 我问过人事处了 |
[32:28] | Both victims worked here, and both left | 两名被害人都曾在这工作 也都离职了 |
[32:30] | Due to a physical altercation with the same patient. | 都是因为与同一名病人发生肢体冲突 |
[32:33] | – Which patient? – They won’t tell us. | -哪位病人 -他们不肯告诉我们 |
[32:34] | We need a court order to open the patient files. | 我们得有法院搜查令才能查看病人资料 |
[32:37] | There’s no time for this. | 现在没有时间了 |
[32:38] | Yeah, well, unless you’re a psychiatrist, | 没错 除非你是精神病医生 |
[32:40] | we wait for the warrant. | 否则我们只能等搜查令 |
[32:50] | Henry, I thought our appointment wasn’t till Friday. | 亨利 我以为我们约的是周五呢 |
[32:52] | Lewis, I need your help with a critical matter. | 路易斯 有件重要的事得找你帮忙 |
[32:56] | We need to look at a patient’s records. | 我们需要查看一名病人的档案 |
[32:57] | He’s the primary suspect in a murder investigation. | 他是一宗谋杀案的首要嫌犯 |
[33:00] | Now we are waiting on a warrant, but — | 现在我们正在等搜查令 但是… |
[33:02] | Lives are on the line, so I’m making a personal request… | 十万火急 所以同为英国老乡 |
[33:06] | as an Englishman. | 我以个人名义请求你… |
[33:08] | Will you help us? | 你能帮我们吗 |
[33:11] | Since you put it that way, come in. | 既然你都这么说了 进来吧 |
[33:17] | Ah, patient’s name is Clark Walker. | 病人名叫克拉克·沃克 |
[33:20] | I’ve heard stories. He’s one of the regulars here. | 我听过不少传闻 他是这儿的常客 |
[33:22] | What can you tell us? | 有些什么信息 |
[33:23] | Raised in the foster system. No family to speak of. | 在寄养家庭长大 没有家人 |
[33:25] | The original birth records were destroyed in a fire. | 原始出生资料毁于一场火灾 |
[33:27] | Oh, that’s convenient for an immortal. | 对不死的人来说这样还真方便 |
[33:29] | Oh, yes, he thinks he’s immortal. | 没错 他觉得他是不死的 |
[33:31] | You’ll like this one, Henry. | 这条你会喜欢的 亨利 |
[33:32] | He was caught skinny dipping in the river | 在四个不同的场合 他都被抓到 |
[33:33] | on four different occasions. | 在河里一丝不挂地游泳 |
[33:37] | The two employees who left — | 离职的那两名员工 |
[33:39] | was it because they assaulted Clark? | 是因为他们攻击了克拉克吗 |
[33:41] | Oh, no, no, he assaulted them. | 不不不 是他攻击了他们 |
[33:43] | Uh, the therapist has left a note here. | 心理医生在这写了备忘 |
[33:46] | “Clark has no fear of personal harm or death. | “克拉克无惧于受伤或是死亡 |
[33:48] | He has violent tendencies.” | 他还有暴力倾向” |
[33:51] | To avoid extended jail time, | 为了避免加刑 |
[33:52] | he had to agree to mandatory daily counseling. | 他不得不同意接受强制的每日心理咨询 |
[33:56] | Daily? When’s his next session? | 每日 他下一次咨询是什么时候 |
[34:04] | Right now. | 现在 |
[34:06] | N.Y.P.D. | 纽约警察 |
[34:07] | Is there a Clark Walker here? | 克拉克·沃克到了吗 |
[34:12] | He just signed out. | 他刚登记离开了 |
[34:14] | Lock it down. | 封锁这里 |
[34:16] | Lock it down. | 封锁这里 |
[34:20] | Attention. | 注意 |
[34:21] | Please do not leave the building | 请不要离开大楼 |
[34:22] | until further notice. | 等待进一步通知 |
[34:24] | – There, Jo. – Attention. | -那里 乔 -注意 |
[34:26] | Please do not leave the building until further notice. | 请不要离开大楼 等待进一步通知 |
[34:28] | N.Y.P.D. | 纽约警察 |
[34:29] | Excuse me. Stop him! | 让一下 拦住他 |
[34:32] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[34:33] | Excuse me. Watch out. | 让一下 小心 |
[34:35] | Please do not leave the building until further notice. | 请不要离开大楼 等待进一步通知 |
[34:39] | Attention. Please do not leave the building… | 注意 请不要离开大楼 |
[34:41] | No! | 不 |
[34:45] | This is our suspect — Clark Walker. | 这就是我们的嫌疑人 克拉克·沃克 |
[34:48] | Last seen — Bellevue Psychiatric Hospital | 最后出现在贝尔维尤精神病院 |
[34:51] | 40 minutes ago. | 四十分钟之前 |
[34:52] | B.O.L.O. is out. Feds and State are looking, too. | 通缉令已发 联邦调查局和州警也在搜查 |
[34:56] | But I want him. This is our suspect. Go get him. | 但我想抓到他 这是我们的嫌疑犯 去抓他 |
[35:02] | Hey. Don’t worry. We’re gonna find him. | 别担心 我们会找到他的 |
[35:07] | Jo… | 乔 |
[35:08] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[35:10] | He worked very hard to incriminate me. | 他费尽心思陷害我 |
[35:12] | Did you ever think it was me? | 你有没有怀疑过我 |
[35:15] | Henry, you are a lot of things, | 亨利 你是个多面手 |
[35:16] | but a killer is not one of them. | 但杀人凶手这项不在其中 |
[35:20] | Don’t worry. We’ve got this covered. | 别担心 我们会搞定的 |
[35:22] | People don’t just disappear in New York these days. | 这年头不会有人能在纽约消失无踪的 |
[35:25] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[35:33] | Abe? | 亚伯 |
[35:41] | Abe? | 亚伯 |
[35:56] | Abe? | 亚伯 |
[36:34] | where’s Abraham? | 亚伯拉罕在哪 |
[36:38] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[36:45] | What do you want?! | 你想干嘛 |
[36:48] | Kill me, Henry. | 杀了我 亨利 |
[36:58] | With this. | 用它 |
[37:05] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[37:12] | I won’t do it. | 我不会动手的 |
[37:13] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[37:16] | Henry, you home? | 亨利 你回来了吗 |
[37:18] | I went to the Polish market. | 我今天去波兰市场了 |
[37:21] | Hey, what do you think about homemade pierogies? | 想不想吃自制欧式饺子 |
[37:26] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[37:28] | Hey, you there? | 你在不在 |
[37:35] | What was that? | 什么声 |
[37:44] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[37:50] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[37:52] | No, Abraham, get away! | 不 亚伯拉罕 赶快走 |
[38:15] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[38:19] | Is that him? | 就是他吗 |
[38:22] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理啊 |
[38:24] | The caller said he was immortal, but this man is — | 来电人说他是永生的 但这个人… |
[38:26] | Dead. | 死了 |
[38:29] | Very dead. | 死透了 |
[38:32] | He wasn’t the anonymous caller. | 匿名电话不是他打的 |
[38:50] | Is there anything else you noticed? | 还有什么你注意到的 |
[38:52] | The smallest details can really help. | 任何小细节都有帮助 |
[38:54] | Hey, give him a break. He’s one of us. | 等会再问 他是自己人 |
[38:58] | He’ll talk when he’s ready. Thanks. | 等他准备好了自己会说的 谢谢 |
[39:02] | You did good, doc — | 你做得很好 医生 |
[39:04] | taking out a serial killer. | 料理了一个连环杀手 |
[39:07] | Listen… It was a righteous kill. | 听我说 这是正当杀人 |
[39:53] | You know, a wise man once told me | 曾经有位智者跟我说 |
[39:55] | the day when killing someone doesn’t affect you — | 如果有一天杀人对你没有影响 |
[39:59] | that’s the day you got real problems. | 那问题才大发了 |
[40:01] | I wouldn’t listen to him. | 我不会听他的话 |
[40:03] | He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 他自己不知道自己在说什么 |
[40:05] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[40:09] | When you’re ready to talk, I’m here. | 等你想说了 我就在这 |
[40:12] | We all are. | 我们都在 |
[40:21] | We all have secrets. | 我们都有秘密 |
[40:23] | There’s nothing wrong with that. | 这并没有错 |
[40:25] | But we all need a confidante, | 但我们都需要一个知己 |
[40:27] | a friend to share our secrets with. | 一个可以分享秘密的朋友 |
[40:30] | In a way, the shared secret tells us | 某种方式下 分享的秘密可以辨别出 |
[40:32] | who our real friends are. | 哪些是真正的朋友 |
[40:34] | They’re the people we entrust the most. | 他们是我们最信任的人 |
[40:51] | So you’re wondering what happened. | 你在疑惑发生了什么事 |
[40:54] | He wasn’t you. | 他不是你 |
[40:56] | Mm. Perhaps I gave poor Clark the impression | 也许我让可怜的克拉克误以为 |
[41:00] | we could pass on our affliction. | 我们的痛苦是可以传递的 |
[41:02] | Thankfully, we can’t. | 幸好 不能 |
[41:04] | Clark was a full-blown psychopath, | 克拉克是个彻头彻尾的变态 |
[41:06] | and if allowed more time, he would have killed again. | 假以时日 他一定会再杀人的 |
[41:09] | You did a good deed, if you don’t mind me saying. | 你做了件好事 如果你不介意我这么说的话 |
[41:13] | Why? Why do this? | 为什么 为什么这么做 |
[41:16] | After 200 years, you just did something for the first time. | 200年来 这件事你是第一次做 |
[41:20] | You killed a man. | 你杀了人 |
[41:22] | There’s no other rush like it, taking a life. | 没有任何刺激能与取人性命相提并论 |
[41:25] | It’s thrilling. Tell me I’m wrong. | 让人颤栗 我没有说错吧 |
[41:28] | I’m done with this. | 我受够了 |
[41:31] | You’re just as sick as the man you sent here to kill me. | 你和你派来杀我的人一样变态 |
[41:36] | That’s why you hide. | 所以你才会躲着 |
[41:40] | You’re insane. | 你是个疯子 |
[41:43] | Look outside. | 看外面 |
[41:53] | In my professional opinion, | 以我专业的观点来说 |
[41:56] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[41:58] | I’m leaving town for a while, | 我要出城一段时间 |
[41:59] | but I do look forward to continuing our conversation. | 但我很期待继续我们的对话 |
[42:10] | Merry Christmas, Henry. | 圣诞快乐 亨利 |