时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | [Martin Poole] We’re not doing any exercises that you don’t know. All right? | 我们没有做任何你不知道的练习。好吧? |
[00:12] | [Sainz] That’s important. | (赛恩斯)这很重要。 |
[00:14] | [Poole] So, we get the central nervous system firing | 因此,我们的中枢神经系统开始工作 |
[00:16] | in sort of a race intensity. It’s really high intensity. | 有点像比赛强度。非常高强度。 |
[00:19] | And then the lateral band walk, | 然后是侧束行走, |
[00:22] | we’ll do that twice through. | 我们会做两次。 |
[00:23] | And then we’ll go get in the sauna and shower. | 然后我们去洗桑拿和淋浴。 |
[00:26] | No cameras in this room, though. | 不过,这个房间里没有摄像头。 |
[00:28] | [Poole laughs] | (普尔笑) |
[00:29] | You don’t want to see what happens in there. | 你不想看到里面发生了什么。 |
[00:31] | [Poole in Spanish] Let’s go! | (普尔西语)我们走吧! |
[00:33] | [Sainz] I think motorsport has been in my blood since I was a kid. | 我想我从小就对赛车有很深的感情。 |
[00:36] | -[grunting] -[Poole] Power. Up. Power. | ——[的][普尔]加油。向上 加油。 |
[00:38] | [Sainz] I was actually two years old when I was given my first go-kart. | 当我第一次得到卡丁车的时候,我才两岁。 |
[00:42] | [Poole] Power, power, power, power! Run! Run! Come on. Push, push, push. | [普尔]加油,加油,加油,加油!快跑!快跑!来吧。推,推,推。 |
[00:45] | My name is Carlos Sainz, I drive for Renault Sport Formula One. | 我叫卡洛斯·塞恩兹,我是雷诺一级方程式赛车手。 |
[00:48] | [Poole] Faster feet. Come on. Faster, faster, faster… | (Poole)更快的脚。来吧。更快,快,快…… |
[00:49] | [Sainz] Born in Madrid, Spain. | 塞恩斯出生于西班牙马德里。 |
[00:51] | [Poole] Smash it against the wall. Come on. | (普尔)把它砸在墙上。来吧。 |
[00:53] | When I was nine years old, | 当我九岁的时候, |
[00:55] | I remember seeing Fernando Alonso winning the World Championship. | 我记得看到费尔南多·阿隆索赢得了世界冠军。 |
[01:00] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[01:03] | [Sainz] In 2005, I meet Fernando Alonso in the Spanish Grand Prix. | 2005年,我在西班牙大奖赛上遇到了费尔南多·阿隆索。 |
[01:08] | I remember going back home and saying to my dad, | 我记得我回到家对我爸爸说, |
[01:12] | “I want to be like Fernando Alonso. | “我想成为费尔南多·阿隆索。 |
[01:13] | I want to be a Formula One driver.” | 我想成为一级方程式赛车手。” |
[01:16] | I hope one day I can add my name to the list of Spanish drivers | 我希望有一天我能把我的名字加到西班牙司机的名单上 |
[01:20] | that have won a Formula One race. | 他们赢得了一级方程式比赛。 |
[01:26] | [reporter] Fernando, who will win in the championship between you and Carlos? | [记者]费尔南多,你和卡洛斯谁会赢得冠军? |
[01:32] | I think, uh, this is difficult to predict, | 我觉得这很难预测 |
[01:34] | but, you know, it depends of our teams a little bit. | 但是,你知道,这在一定程度上取决于我们的团队。 |
[01:38] | But, um, if I have to bet my money, | 但是,如果我要赌我的钱, |
[01:42] | I will put on McLaren and myself. | 我将和迈克拉伦一起上场。 |
[01:48] | [Croft] What’s happening to Carlos Sainz in his battle with Fernando Alonso? | [克罗夫特]在和费尔南多·阿隆索的比赛中,卡洛斯·塞恩兹怎么了? |
[01:53] | [motor downshifting] | (电机降低速度) |
[01:54] | [Croft] Sainz has taken the long way around, onto the gravel. | [克罗夫特]塞恩兹走了很长一段路,来到了砾石路上。 |
[01:57] | That’s never gonna win out that particular Spanish duel. | 那永远也赢不了那场西班牙的决斗。 |
[02:01] | Fernando Alonso is on his way home now! | 费尔南多·阿隆索正在回家的路上! |
[02:04] | Fifth place in this race and what a performance that is! | 在这场比赛中获得第五名,这是一场多么精彩的表演啊! |
[02:11] | I think it was definitely a good race, | 我认为这绝对是一场精彩的比赛, |
[02:13] | and we should be proud of that, but yeah, | 我们应该为此感到自豪, |
[02:14] | I think there is a lot more to come. | 我认为还有很多事情要做。 |
[02:18] | [Croft] Carlos Sainz now puts Fernando Alonso under pressure… | [克罗夫特]卡洛斯·塞恩兹现在给费尔南多·阿隆索施加了压力…… |
[02:22] | Is he gonna try and launch one? He is, down the inside! | 他会发射一个吗?他在里面! |
[02:25] | Alonso saw him coming. | 阿隆索看见他来了。 |
[02:36] | And there’s Carlos Sainz. | 这是卡洛斯.赛恩斯。 |
[02:38] | But Fernando Alonso got the inside line and just cuts him off. | 但是费尔南多·阿隆索得到了内线,并直接切断了他的进攻。 |
[02:50] | [Sainz] Fernando Alonso is my racing hero, | 费尔南多·阿隆索是我心目中的赛车英雄, |
[02:54] | but I really wanna beat him, | 但我真的想打败他 |
[02:56] | because I’ve been losing against him. | 因为我输给他了。 |
[02:59] | I really want payback. | 我真的想要回报。 |
[03:05] | [pneumatic tools whirring] | (气动工具转动) |
[03:24] | [birds chirping] | (小鸟喳喳叫) |
[03:35] | [Zak Brown] My view of McLaren has always been | (扎克布朗)我对麦克拉伦车队的看法一直是 |
[03:36] | that they are the best racing team in the world. | 他们是世界上最好的赛车队。 |
[03:41] | When I got the call to work here, it was extremely, uh, special. | 当我接到在这里工作的电话时,感觉非常特别。 |
[03:47] | My name is Zak Brown. | 我叫扎克·布朗。 |
[03:48] | I’m executive director of McLaren Technology Group. | 我是麦克拉伦科技集团的执行董事。 |
[03:53] | I’ve been in motor racing my entire life. I’m now 46 years old. | 我一生都在赛车中度过。我现在46岁了。 |
[03:59] | We have a lot to offer at McLaren. | 我们在麦克拉伦有很多可以提供的。 |
[04:01] | We’ve been absolutely dominant over the years. | 多年来,我们一直占据绝对优势。 |
[04:04] | [Murray Walker] And McLaren have already broken | (穆雷·沃克)和麦克拉伦已经分手了 |
[04:07] | just about every record in the book. | 几乎是书中的每一张唱片。 |
[04:09] | [Brown] To show up every day and look down the boulevard, | (布朗)每天都出现在大街上, |
[04:12] | and have the first thing you see is Niki Lauda’s car. | 你看到的第一件东西就是尼基·劳达的车。 |
[04:16] | [crowd cheering] | (喝彩声) |
[04:19] | [Brown] And Ayrton Senna’s car. | 布朗和塞纳的车。 |
[04:21] | [Walker] Ayrton Senna crosses the line. He is world champion. | (沃克)塞纳越过了那条线。他是世界冠军。 |
[04:26] | [Brown] We’ve got thousands of employees running around here | 布朗:我们这里有成千上万的员工 |
[04:29] | that all share the same passion and desire to win. | 他们都有同样的激情和必胜的渴望。 |
[04:34] | We’ve got a massive fan base, but it’s been pretty hard to cheer for us | 我们有庞大的粉丝群,但很难为我们欢呼 |
[04:38] | ’cause we’ve not been anywhere near racing at the front. | 因为我们从来没有接近过前面的比赛。 |
[04:42] | You know, it’s been a difficult five-year run. | 你知道,这是艰难的五年。 |
[04:45] | -Yeah, take that. Okay. -Get rid of this… | -是的,。好吧。-扔掉这个… |
[04:46] | ’cause you’re kind of shifting. This is all drivers. | 因为你在变化。这些都是驱动程序。 |
[04:49] | [Brown] I felt I could contribute to making a difference. | (布朗)我觉得我能做出一些贡献。 |
[04:52] | We do everything in dollars. | 我们每件事都是用美元做的。 |
[04:54] | If you’re happy for me to flip them all to dollars… | 如果你高兴我把它们都换成美元… |
[04:56] | -put that down on the last page. -Flip ’em. Flip ’em all to dollars. | -把它写在最后一页。-把它们都换成美元。 |
[04:58] | -Okay. -Otherwise it starts becoming a bit… | -好的。-否则就开始有点… |
[05:00] | And so, I wanted to get into an environment | 所以,我想进入一个环境 |
[05:02] | that I had some work to do, as opposed to maybe joining | 我有一些工作要做,而不是加入 |
[05:06] | a team that’s on the top, and you’ve got kind of only one way to go. | 一个处于顶端的团队,你只有一条路可走。 |
[05:13] | [suspenseful music playing] | (悬疑的播放音乐) |
[05:25] | [cameras clicking] | (相机点击) |
[05:28] | [Will Buxton] Winter testing is the first opportunity that we get | 冬季测试是我们得到的第一个机会 |
[05:31] | to see the new cars for this year out on track. | 看到今年的新车走上正轨。 |
[05:35] | It’s really a first opportunity | 这真的是第一次机会 |
[05:37] | for the teams to put their cars through their paces, | 为了让车队测试自己的速度, |
[05:40] | to see if they’re as good as they hope they’re gonna be, | 看看他们是否像他们希望的那样好 |
[05:43] | if they’re as fast as they hope they’re gonna be, | 如果他们像他们希望的那样快, |
[05:45] | and crucially, if they are reliable. | 关键是,它们是否可靠。 |
[05:49] | The stakes have really never been higher for McLaren. | 对麦克拉伦车队来说,现在的赌注真的是前所未有的高。 |
[05:53] | They are trying to rebuild themselves into a competitive championship-winning team. | 他们正努力把自己重建成一支有竞争力的冠军队伍。 |
[06:01] | After so many years of disappointment, if they don’t get it right this year, | 在经历了这么多年的失望之后,如果他们今年做错了, |
[06:05] | they’re gonna lose their driver. | 他们会失去司机的。 |
[06:07] | [scattered cheering] | (分散欢呼) |
[06:10] | I think Fernando is one of the best drivers | 我认为费尔南多是最好的车手之一 |
[06:13] | in the history of Formula One. | 在一级方程式的历史上。 |
[06:16] | I don’t think there is a team that wouldn’t love to have Fernando | 我不认为有一支球队不喜欢费尔南多 |
[06:19] | in their racing car. | 在他们的赛车里。 |
[06:20] | So, to have him stay with us, I think, is a big vote of confidence | 所以,让他留在我们身边,我认为,是一个很大的信心投票 |
[06:24] | of how he feels we will race this year. | 以及他对我们今年比赛的感受。 |
[06:31] | My name is Fernando Alonso. | 我叫费尔南多·阿隆索。 |
[06:33] | I am two times world champion and I race for McLaren. | 我是两届世界冠军,我为迈凯轮车队而战。 |
[06:38] | I have a lot of power on the things | 我对事情有很大的动力 |
[06:42] | that I may say, so I feel that responsibility, | 我可以说,我觉得有责任, |
[06:45] | that leadership, and I try to guide the team in the best way possible. | 这种领导能力,我努力以最好的方式引导团队。 |
[06:54] | [Brown] I feel confident this year. | [布朗]今年我很有信心。 |
[06:56] | We wanna come out pretty strong and demonstrate | 我们想要表现得很强大 |
[06:59] | that we’re gonna be back to our winning ways. | 我们会回到胜利的路上。 |
[07:03] | [Alonso] Radio check. | (阿隆索)无线电检查。 |
[07:04] | [engineer] Okay, Fernando. Yeah, that sounded clear for me. | 【工程师】好吧,费尔南多。对,我听起来很清楚。 |
[07:08] | [Alonso] Winter testing is always a moment of the year where we are all optimistic. | (阿隆索)冬季测试总是一年中我们都很乐观的时刻。 |
[07:17] | We have a lot of trust and faith on the car. | 我们对这辆车充满了信任和信心。 |
[07:25] | We try to stretch the car, you know, to the maximum. | 我们试着把车开到最大限度。 |
[07:37] | [engineer] Okay, nice work, Fernando. | (工程师)干得好,费尔南多。 |
[07:39] | I need multi-function C2, position four, please. | 我要多功能C2, 4号位。 |
[07:43] | [Alonso] Yes, okay. | (阿隆索)是的,好的。 |
[07:45] | When I joined the team, we were fighting for the world championship | 当我加入球队时,我们正在为世界冠军而战 |
[07:49] | and that was a different role than what we have now, | 这和我们现在的角色不同, |
[07:53] | which is trying to fight back and bring the team back to the top positions. | 他们试图反击,让球队重新回到最高位置。 |
[08:03] | [engineer] Okay, Fernando, this pace is really good. | (工程师)好的,费尔南多,这个速度非常好。 |
[08:05] | [Alonso] Copy. | (阿隆索)副本。 |
[08:11] | [tires squealing] | (轮胎啸声) |
[08:18] | -[man] Alonso. -[man 2] It is Alonso! | ——[人]阿隆索。-[男人2]是阿隆索! |
[08:21] | Alonso’s had a crash. Well, he’s gone off. | 阿隆索出车祸了。他走了。 |
[08:24] | A wheel has come off his car. | 他的汽车掉了一个轮子。 |
[08:30] | [Buxton] It’s rare this happens in testing. | 这种情况在测试中很少见。 |
[08:34] | It’s better that it happens now than it happens once you get to the first race. | 最好是现在就开始,而不是一旦你进入第一场比赛。 |
[08:39] | But it’s… shall we say, it’s a worrying thing to happen? | 但它是……我们可以说,这是一件令人担忧的事情吗? |
[08:48] | Fernando’s not gonna be happy. | 费尔南多不会高兴的。 |
[08:57] | [Alonso] In Formula One, it’s not easy to hide anything in winter testing. | (阿隆索)在一级方程式赛车中,在冬季测试中隐藏任何东西都不容易。 |
[09:02] | [chatter] | (聊天) |
[09:05] | If we assume that it’s like this for the rest of the day… | 如果我们假设今天剩下的时间都是这样…… |
[09:09] | Then we go to another plan. | 然后我们进行另一个计划。 |
[09:11] | [Alonso] So many people and so many cameras. | (阿隆索)这么多人,这么多摄像机。 |
[09:14] | There are a lot of eyes on everyone. | 每个人身上都有很多眼睛。 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 是的。 |
[09:19] | We need to have this? At this crucial moment? | 我们需要这个吗?在这个关键时刻? |
[09:22] | I don’t want to… | 我不想…… |
[09:24] | [man] Go and handle it. Go. | 去处理它。走了。 |
[09:49] | [Croft] We are ready for a cracking 2018 Azerbaijan Grand Prix. | [克罗夫特]我们已经为2018年阿塞拜疆大奖赛做好了准备。 |
[09:54] | The paddock is really starting to come to life. | 围场真的开始活跃起来了。 |
[09:56] | I’m excited. Excited to be back here. | 我感到很兴奋。很高兴回到这里。 |
[09:58] | Obviously, I’d love to win. It should be a fun race. | 显然,我很想赢。这应该是一场有趣的比赛。 |
[10:01] | [Croft] The race that could just conjure up anything in the next 51 laps. | [克罗夫特]这场比赛可能会在接下来的51圈里变出任何东西。 |
[10:05] | And you can feel it, the pressure in the air. | 你能感觉到空气中的压力。 |
[10:12] | [Cyril Abiteboul] Make sure to be very clear in your analysis of the tires. | (西里尔·阿比塔布尔)在分析轮胎时一定要非常清楚。 |
[10:15] | But it’s better to have– Even if one is the best, | 但最好有——即使其中一个是最好的, |
[10:18] | it’s better to have two optimized than one that is… | 最好有两个优化,而不是一个是… |
[10:21] | -One and a half? -Yeah. Not– Not half for a grand prix. | -一个半?-是的。不是,不是大奖赛的一半。 |
[10:25] | The electronics… | 电子产品…… |
[10:26] | [Abiteboul] 2018 has to be a season where Renault | 2018年将是雷诺的一个赛季 |
[10:28] | shows that we are progressing… | 表明我们正在进步…… |
[10:31] | and for our ambition to be fighting at the top in a few years’ time is credible. | 我们在未来几年力争上游的雄心是可信的。 |
[10:36] | My name is Cyril Abiteboul. | 我的名字是西里尔·阿比塔布尔。 |
[10:37] | I am Managing Director of Renault Sport Formula One. | 我是雷诺运动一级方程式的总经理。 |
[10:41] | But what’s fantastic is our line-up of drivers. | 但最神奇的是我们的车手阵容。 |
[10:45] | Carlos and Nico is one of the strongest in the grid. | 卡洛斯和尼科是车队中最强的球员之一。 |
[10:52] | [loud grinding] | (大声磨) |
[10:56] | -You won’t make it… -No, there was no turning back. | -你不会成功的…-不,没有回头路。 |
[10:59] | The midfield is extremely tight. | 中场非常紧张。 |
[11:02] | McLaren, right now, uh… they are our most direct competitor. | 麦克拉伦,现在…他们是我们最直接的竞争对手。 |
[11:08] | If we have the ability to beat them, | 如果我们有能力打败他们, |
[11:10] | it will say a lot about the progression of Renault. | 这将对雷诺的发展有很大的影响。 |
[11:14] | We need to deliver what people are expecting from us. | 我们需要满足人们对我们的期望。 |
[11:17] | If I don’t deliver… I’m fired. | 如果我不送…我解雇了。 |
[11:20] | [laughs] | (笑) |
[11:33] | [Sainz] There’s always gonna be people making mistakes in Baku. | 在巴库总会有人犯错。 |
[11:37] | For me, it’s one of the most challenging tracks | 对我来说,这是最具挑战性的赛道之一 |
[11:39] | in Formula One at the moment. | 目前在一级方程式中。 |
[11:41] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[11:42] | [Karel Loos] And just a reminder about the tailwinds in three, four, 15 and 16. | [卡雷尔·卢斯]提醒一下,在三、四、十五和十六场比赛中,我们都遇到了逆风。 |
[11:48] | [Sainz] If you stay out of trouble, | 如果你不惹麻烦 |
[11:49] | you could actually think about a top five finish. | 你可以考虑前五名。 |
[11:53] | [Alonso] Radio check. | (阿隆索)无线电检查。 |
[11:54] | [engineer] Yeah, Fernando, loud and clear for me. | (工程师)是的,费尔南多,我听清楚了。 |
[11:56] | [Alonso] It is the fastest street circuit in the world and you know | (阿隆索)你知道,这是世界上最快的街道赛道 |
[11:59] | always that gives a lot of adrenaline for the spectators. | 这总是给观众带来很多肾上腺素。 |
[12:02] | And for drivers as well. | 司机也是如此。 |
[12:04] | [Croft] So the cars begin the formation lap in Baku, | [克罗夫特]车队在巴库开始绕行, |
[12:07] | one more chance to warm their tires and warm their brakes… | 再给他们一次机会,温暖他们的轮胎,温暖他们的刹车…… |
[12:16] | [Abiteboul] It’s a very particular track, because you’ve got the first sector | 这是一条非常特别的赛道,因为你有第一个赛段 |
[12:19] | that is dominated by ninety-degree corners. | 那是由90度角控制的。 |
[12:22] | If you talk to the drivers, they’ll tell you that it’s like driving | 如果你和司机交谈,他们会告诉你这就像开车一样 |
[12:25] | very, very fast in a cage. | 在笼子里非常非常快。 |
[12:29] | Then you’ve got sector two, which is very twisty in the old town. | 然后是第二区,在老城区非常曲折。 |
[12:32] | So, that’s very different. | 所以,这是非常不同的。 |
[12:35] | Sector three is pretty much one corner and a straight. | 第三区基本上是一个拐角和一条直线。 |
[12:41] | Okay, Fernando, five seconds to go. | 费尔南多,还有五秒钟。 |
[12:54] | [engines roaring] | (引擎咆哮) |
[12:58] | [Croft] It’s a dash down to turn one then, who’s gonna come out on top? | [克罗夫特]现在急着转一个弯,那么谁会赢呢? |
[13:03] | So far, all getting away cleanly. | 到目前为止,一切都很顺利。 |
[13:08] | And there’s damage! | 有伤害! |
[13:13] | [Alonso] Wow, it’s full of debris. | (阿隆索)哇,到处都是残骸。 |
[13:14] | [Croft] There’s contact down into turn two! | 克罗夫特[克罗夫特]下面是二号转弯处! |
[13:18] | Fernando Alonso and Sirotkin going wheel to wheel. | 费尔南多·阿隆索和西罗金在比赛中并肩作战。 |
[13:23] | [Croft] Oh, no! There’s contact for Fernando Alonso. | (Croft)哦,天哪!费尔南多·阿隆索有联系。 |
[13:26] | [engineer] Puncture switch. Puncture switch. | 【工程师】击穿开关。穿刺开关。 |
[13:29] | [Croft] And Ocon in a collision. | 克罗夫特和奥康发生了冲突。 |
[13:38] | Ocon is out of the race! | 奥康被淘汰了! |
[13:42] | [Alonso] Unbelievable. | (阿隆索)难以置信。 |
[13:43] | You take care in corner one, corner two, and they crash into you. | 你在一隅小心,一隅小心,他们就会撞到你。 |
[13:48] | Fucking stupid! It’s a black flag situation. | 他妈的愚蠢!这是一个黑旗的情况。 |
[13:52] | What this guy’s been doing? Destroy the complete race. | 这家伙在干什么?摧毁整个种族。 |
[13:56] | We had two punctures and the car was nearly undriveable. | 我们有两个洞,车子几乎无法驾驶。 |
[14:01] | [wheel buzzing] | (轮嗡嗡声) |
[14:03] | [Alonso] Okay, I need to box. | (阿隆索)好吧,我要打拳击。 |
[14:05] | It was not fair to have that damaged car on lap one | 把那辆损坏的汽车放在第一圈是不公平的 |
[14:09] | and not having the possibility to fight back. | 没有反击的可能。 |
[14:13] | You know, that anger to go back to the pit lane and change those tires– | 你知道,那种回到维修区换轮胎的愤怒 |
[14:20] | You know, the desire of “keep racing”. | 你知道的,“继续比赛”的欲望。 |
[14:26] | It was not the moment to retire that car. | 现在不是让那辆车退役的时候。 |
[14:32] | [Brown] I think most drivers would have parked the car | 布朗:我想大多数司机会把车停好 |
[14:36] | and wouldn’t have even thought about continuing in the race. | 甚至没有想过要继续参加比赛。 |
[14:43] | [tools whirring] | (工具转动) |
[14:49] | Okay, Fernando, the race isn’t over for us. The race isn’t over. | 费尔南多,比赛还没结束呢。比赛还没有结束。 |
[14:56] | [engine roaring] | (引擎咆哮) |
[15:04] | [Loos] Okay, Carlos, how is the balance? | [卢斯]好吧,卡洛斯,平衡得如何? |
[15:06] | [Sainz] Yeah, all good. | (塞恩斯)是的,都很好。 |
[15:08] | [Croft] Here goes Carlos Sainz. He’s up in sixth place. | 卡洛斯·塞恩兹来了。他上升到了第六位。 |
[15:12] | Tries to go around the outside. Nothing doing. | 试着到外面走走。没有的事。 |
[15:15] | [Sainz] At that point in the race, I really started attacking | 在比赛的那个时候,我真的开始进攻了 |
[15:18] | and really pushing flat out. | 真正的全力以赴。 |
[15:20] | Carlos Sainz. He’s on Verstappen’s tail. | 卡洛斯.赛恩斯。他在跟踪Verstappen。 |
[15:22] | Brilliant racing from all three drivers. | 这三位车手的表现都很出色。 |
[15:27] | My name is Carlos Onoro, I’m Carlos Sainz’s manager and his cousin. | 我叫Carlos Onoro,我是卡洛斯.赛恩斯的经理和他的表弟。 |
[15:33] | [chuckles] I mean, for me, it’s heart attack after heart attack. | [笑]我是说,对我来说,这是一次又一次的心脏病发作。 |
[15:38] | Qualifying until the end of the race, it’s like a roller-coaster. | 直到比赛结束前的排位赛就像过山车一样。 |
[15:42] | [speaking Spanish] | (说西班牙语) |
[15:44] | [di Resta] Carlos Sainz looking very racy… | 卡洛斯·塞恩斯看起来很性感…… |
[15:47] | [Croft] And it means a lot to be racing against Red Bull | [克罗夫特]和红牛比赛意义重大 |
[15:49] | and to be pressuring them. | 给他们施加压力。 |
[15:51] | [Onoro] In a race like Baku where you see that he’s fighting for fourth, | 在像巴库这样的比赛中,你可以看到他在为第四名而战, |
[15:54] | for fifth position, which is not normal, it’s always exciting. | 第五名,这是不正常的,它总是令人兴奋。 |
[15:58] | [Croft] Verstappen might go down the inside. And he does so! | [克罗夫特]弗斯塔宾可能会到里面去。他做到了! |
[16:03] | A podium is always something that you are aiming for. | 领奖台永远是你的目标。 |
[16:05] | The difficulty is that there are three top teams, | 困难在于有三个顶尖的团队, |
[16:08] | two cars each. That’s already sixth position. | 两辆车。这已经是第六名了。 |
[16:12] | That leaves little room for us, but who knows? | 留给我们的空间很少,但谁知道呢? |
[16:14] | Maybe there will be that opportunity for us, | 也许我们会有这样的机会, |
[16:17] | and we need to be sure to seize that opportunity if it’s given. | 如果机会来了,我们必须确保抓住它。 |
[16:20] | [engine revving] | (引擎加速) |
[16:22] | [Croft] Sainz swoops round the outside of Verstappen. | [克罗夫特]塞恩兹在韦斯塔彭外围猛扑过去。 |
[16:25] | Nice move there from the driver in the Renault. | 雷诺车司机的动作不错。 |
[16:28] | [crew cheering] | (船员欢呼) |
[16:33] | [Sainz] Tires are super soft. | (赛恩斯)轮胎超级柔软。 |
[16:34] | I’m starting to degrade a bit at the rear tires. | 我的后轮有点退化了。 |
[16:37] | I’m going to start losing time with the Red Bulls. | 我要开始在红牛队浪费时间了。 |
[16:40] | [engineer] Okay, so, box this lap. Box this lap. | [工程师]好的,把这个圈框起来。盒子这一圈。 |
[16:42] | [Sainz] Coming. | (赛恩斯)来了。 |
[16:43] | [Croft] Carlos Sainz into the pits, then. He’s had to let the Red Bulls go. | [克罗夫特]卡洛斯·塞恩兹进了维修站。他不得不放弃红牛队。 |
[16:55] | [tools whirring] | (工具转动) |
[16:59] | [engine roars] | 引擎的咆哮声[] |
[17:03] | [Sainz] The Red Bulls had pulled away. | (塞恩斯)红牛队已经退出了比赛。 |
[17:04] | They were ten, fifteen seconds ahead of me and they were both fighting each other. | 他们比我早了10到15秒,而且他们都在打架。 |
[17:09] | Ricciardo desperate to get past Max Verstappen. | 里卡多不顾一切地想超过马克斯·沃斯塔彭。 |
[17:12] | But Verstappen aggressively defending against his teammate. | 但沃斯塔芬在防守队友时表现得很积极。 |
[17:19] | [tires screeching] | (轮胎尖叫) |
[17:34] | [crew muttering] | (船员喃喃自语) |
[17:37] | -[Loos] Yellow flags turn one. Take care. -[man] Yellow turn one. | -[厕所]黄旗转一圈。照顾。-[男人]黄拐一。 |
[17:39] | -[Loos] Debris at turn one. -[man] Double yellow at turn one. | -[厕所]一号转弯处有碎片。-[男人]第一个拐弯处是双黄。 |
[17:40] | Both Red Bulls off at turn one. | 两只红牛在第一个拐弯处都停了下来。 |
[17:50] | That’s 25, 30 points we just fucked away there. | 那是25分,30分,我们刚刚在那搞砸了。 |
[17:56] | [Onoro] When you are driving for one of the teams in the midfield, | 当你在为一支中场球队开车时, |
[17:59] | I’m not gonna say I would celebrate the top team’s crashing into each other, | 我不会说我要庆祝这支顶级球队的碰撞, |
[18:03] | but if Carlos goes up two places because the drivers decide to collide, | 但是如果卡洛斯上升了两个位置因为司机们决定相撞, |
[18:08] | it’s good for him, and he gained two places for free. | 这对他有好处,他免费获得了两个名额。 |
[18:12] | [man] Safety car. Safety car. Safety car in this lap. | [人]安全车。安全车。安全车在这一圈。 |
[18:17] | [Sainz] Okay, which position am I? | [塞恩斯]好吧,我在哪个位置? |
[18:19] | [Loos] You’re currently P-7. | 你现在是P-7。 |
[18:21] | [Sainz] Okay. | (赛恩斯)好。 |
[18:24] | Now we’ve got– I don’t know how many laps to go, | 现在我们有——我不知道还剩几圈, |
[18:26] | but not many until the end, so… new tires. | 但直到最后才会有很多,所以……新轮胎。 |
[18:31] | We need to overtake Grosjean. | 我们必须超过格罗吉恩。 |
[18:34] | [Croft] Right, onboard then with Grosjean. | [克罗夫特]好吧,那就跟葛洛金一起上船。 |
[18:36] | He’s weaving around, trying to get temperature into the tires… | 他在转来转去,想给轮胎降温…… |
[18:40] | And he’s gone and crashed! | 他走了,撞坏了! |
[18:43] | Oh! Ooh. There you go. | 哦!哦。那就这样吧。 |
[18:46] | [Loos] Okay, Grosjean crashed. Nice one. P-6. | [卢斯]好吧,格罗夫让坠机了。漂亮的一个。P-6。 |
[18:53] | Safety car… | 安全车…… |
[18:59] | I’m fucking speechless. | 我他妈的说不出话来。 |
[19:02] | I cannot fucking believe it. | 我他妈的不敢相信。 |
[19:04] | That’s how quick things can change in Formula One. | 这就是一级方程式变化的速度。 |
[19:09] | Ouch. | 哎哟。 |
[19:12] | [Croft] Back with Fernando Alonso. | [克罗夫特]回到费尔南多·阿隆索身边。 |
[19:15] | [engineer] Fernando, you’re doing an amazing job. This pace is really good. | (工程师)费尔南多,你做得很棒。这个速度真的很好。 |
[19:19] | [Alonso] Okay. | (阿隆索)好。 |
[19:21] | [Sainz] Okay, guys, how many laps to the end are we now? | 好了,伙计们,我们现在要跑几圈? |
[19:24] | [Loos] Seven laps remaining now. | 还剩七圈了。 |
[19:26] | You’re gaining four-tenths per lap to the cars ahead. | 你每圈比前面的车快十分之四。 |
[19:30] | -Keep focus. -[Sainz] Copy. | 小的焦点。——(赛恩斯)副本。 |
[19:34] | [tires squealing] | (轮胎啸声) |
[19:35] | [Croft] There’s a puncture for Valtteri Bottas! | [克罗夫特]瓦尔特里·博塔斯身上有个洞! |
[19:37] | [Brundle] It’s a flat! He ran across some debris. | 布伦德尔:它是一套公寓!他跑过一些废墟。 |
[19:38] | [all] Oh! | [所有]哦! |
[19:40] | Ah, tire failure! | 啊,轮胎失败! |
[19:45] | [Sainz] At that point, I remember thinking | 在那一刻,我记得我在想 |
[19:47] | about giving it a shot at that podium place. | 在领奖台上试一试。 |
[19:49] | Let’s go, Carlos. | 我们走吧,卡洛斯。 |
[19:58] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[19:59] | [in Spanish] Let’s go, let’s go. | (西班牙语)走吧,走吧。 |
[20:01] | [Loos] We have two laps remaining now. | 我们还剩两圈了。 |
[20:04] | [Sainz] Copy. | (赛恩斯)副本。 |
[20:06] | [Croft] Sainz has pulled out from behind the slipstream. | [克罗夫特]塞恩兹已从滑流后面退出。 |
[20:09] | Nice move, there. And he’s now up into fifth place. | 好,在那里。现在他上升到了第五位。 |
[20:13] | [Loos] Nice job, Carlos. We need to focus on the last lap. The last lap. | 干得好,卡洛斯。我们需要专注于最后一圈。最后一圈。 |
[20:17] | Copy. | 副本。 |
[20:26] | [Croft] Hamilton takes the checkered flag | [克罗夫特]汉密尔顿接过方格旗 |
[20:27] | and Carlos Sainz comes home to finish in fifth. | 卡洛斯·塞恩斯以第五名的成绩回家。 |
[20:31] | [car downshifts] | (车降档) |
[20:34] | That means Fernando Alonso finishes as the second Spaniard in this race. | 这意味着阿隆索在这场比赛中是第二位西班牙人。 |
[20:39] | -[Loos] Nice job, mate. P-5, well done. -[Sainz] Good job, guys. | -干得好,伙计。5,做得好。-干得好,伙计们。 |
[20:44] | [Croft] Following his earlier incident, it’s amazing Alonso finished at all. | [克罗夫特]在经历了之前的事件之后,阿隆索最终还是完成了比赛,这太令人惊讶了。 |
[20:48] | Only a driver of his caliber could’ve gotten that car to the end. | 只有他那种水平的司机才能把那辆车开到终点。 |
[20:53] | Well, you feel proud of your team, of your, um, abilities also, | 你为你的团队感到骄傲,为你的能力感到骄傲, |
[20:58] | driving that car, of your commitment. | 驾驶那辆车,你的承诺。 |
[21:01] | You ended up with a P-7 and you feel, very, very proud of that drive. | 你最终得到了一辆P-7,你为自己的驾驶感到非常自豪。 |
[21:07] | It was, by far, the best race of the season for me, personally. | 到目前为止,对我个人来说,这是本赛季最好的一场比赛。 |
[21:12] | Despite the start, we will fight until the checkered flag. | 尽管开始了,我们将战斗到方格旗。 |
[21:18] | -You did great. Podium next. -Yeah. | 你做的很好。讲台下一个。-是的。 |
[21:20] | [Abiteboul] Finishing fifth was the best team result | 获得第五名是球队最好的成绩 |
[21:23] | since we returned to Formula One. | 自从我们回到一级方程式。 |
[21:25] | But we are still behind McLaren in terms of the championship. | 但就总冠军而言,我们仍然落后于迈凯轮车队。 |
[21:30] | -Well done, mate. Nice drive. -Thank you. | -嗯,伴侣。不错的硬盘。-谢谢。 |
[21:32] | [Sainz] It was one of those weekends that you go back home really happy | (塞恩兹)那是一个周末,你回到家真的很开心 |
[21:35] | because you’ve contributed to a very big team result. | 因为你为团队做出了很大的贡献。 |
[21:38] | Yeah, really good. The Red Bulls were all over the place. | 是的,非常好。红牛到处都是。 |
[21:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你! |
[21:44] | You guys must have been enjoying it from the outside. | 你们一定是在外面玩得很开心。 |
[21:46] | Yeah, we did. Yeah, yeah. | 是的,我们做到了。是的,是的。 |
[21:47] | LeClerc got a very good slipstream from me. | 勒克莱尔从我这里得到了很好的气流。 |
[21:49] | But then I got him back easily. | 但我很快就把他找回来了。 |
[21:51] | I said, “This guy is not beating me. No fucking way.” | 我说,“这家伙不是在打我。不该死的。” |
[21:54] | [laughs] | (笑) |
[21:55] | I went– I went bananas to him like… | 我对他发疯了… |
[21:58] | [announcer] Azerbaijan Automobile Federation. Well done, gentlemen. | [播音员]阿塞拜疆汽车联合会。干得好,先生们。 |
[22:02] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[22:15] | [Sainz in Spanish] No, no, no. Come on! | 不,不,不。来吧! |
[22:18] | No, no. | 不,不。 |
[22:21] | [Sainz in English] Every time I’m in Spain, | 每次我在西班牙, |
[22:23] | I try to organize a dinner at home. | 我试着在家组织一次晚餐。 |
[22:25] | [in Spanish] How badly they’re playing! | (西班牙语)他们打得多么糟糕啊! |
[22:27] | [in English] You get to disconnect a bit from the races | (在英语中)你可以稍稍脱离比赛 |
[22:29] | and you really get to have fun. | 你真的会玩得很开心。 |
[22:31] | [in Spanish] That’s a foul! | (西班牙语)那是犯规! |
[22:33] | Don’t let him go. Of course. [laughs] I love it. | 别让他走。当然可以。(笑)我喜欢。 |
[22:37] | [Onoro in English] Carlos, he’s my younger cousin, so we are very close. | 卡洛斯,他是我的表妹,所以我们很亲密。 |
[22:41] | We’ve been very close since he was born, basically. | 从他出生起,我们就一直很亲密。 |
[22:44] | -[in Spanish] Hey! Fuck off, man! -I can’t believe it. | (西班牙)-嘿!滚蛋,男人!-我不敢相信。 |
[22:47] | No shit. What a shitty pass, Marcelo. | 没有大便。真差劲,马塞洛。 |
[22:50] | [Onoro in English] His father is my uncle. | 他父亲是我叔叔。 |
[22:53] | Even if you haven’t heard about Carlos Sainz, the motorsport legend, | 即使你没听说过赛车界的传奇人物卡洛斯·塞恩兹, |
[22:58] | when you meet him, you can tell he’s a powerful guy. | 当你见到他的时候,你可以看出他是个很有权势的人。 |
[23:02] | -[in Spanish] Damn it! Come on man! -Come on please! | -(西班牙语)该死!来吧!-来请! |
[23:07] | Look! Cheat, cheat! Damn! | 看!作弊,作弊!该死的! |
[23:11] | [Onoro in English] And obviously, if you know something about sports, | 显然,如果你对体育有所了解, |
[23:14] | Carlos’s father is an icon of motor sport. | 卡洛斯的父亲是赛车运动的偶像。 |
[23:19] | For Carlos Junior, growing up with his dad has had positives and negatives. | 对小卡洛斯来说,和父亲一起长大既有积极的一面,也有消极的一面。 |
[23:25] | You’ve got free advice from a legend. | 你从一个传奇人物那里得到了免费的建议。 |
[23:29] | At the same time, I think it was a little bit tough | 同时,我觉得这有点难 |
[23:31] | because everywhere that Carlos went racing, | 因为无论卡洛斯去哪里比赛, |
[23:34] | he was, like, pointed out that, “Look, that’s the son of Carlos Sainz. | 他说,“看,那是卡洛斯·塞恩斯的儿子。 |
[23:38] | I wanna beat that guy.” | 我想打败那个家伙。” |
[23:39] | That kind of jealousy, he has had to prove a lot of people wrong. | 那种嫉妒,他已经证明了很多人错了。 |
[23:56] | [Sainz Sr.] If I could be invisible, I would love to be invisible. | 如果我可以隐形,我愿意隐形。 |
[24:04] | -[Sainz Sr. in Spanish] How’s it going? -Good. | -(西班牙语:Sainz Sr.)怎么样?改善情况。 |
[24:08] | [Sainz Sr. in English] This is his life, his sport, his time. | 这是他的生活,他的运动,他的时间。 |
[24:10] | I have been enough time in the camera, so I’m quite happy to leave him alone. | 我在镜头前待的时间够长了,所以我很高兴让他一个人待着。 |
[24:17] | [Sainz] Obviously, I know that my dad is a very famous name. | 很明显,我知道我爸爸是一个非常有名的名字。 |
[24:23] | I’m incredibly proud to be his son, but me, personally, | 作为他的儿子,我感到无比自豪,但就我个人而言, |
[24:27] | I want to create my own name, my own career in Formula One. | 我想创造我自己的名字,我自己在一级方程式的职业生涯。 |
[24:34] | [Sainz Sr.] Carlos is still growing, he’s still maturing, somehow, | 卡洛斯还在成长,不知何故,他还在成熟, |
[24:38] | and I remember how I was with 22, 23. | 我还记得当时22 23岁的我。 |
[24:42] | He’s quite smart… sometimes. [chuckles] | 他很聪明……有时。[笑] |
[24:47] | [woman] Ollie! | (女人)奥利! |
[24:48] | [Sainz laughs] Aw! Look at this! | (笑赢面)哦!看看这个! |
[24:51] | This is not a dog. This is… a piece of shit! | 这不是一只狗。这是……一坨狗屎! |
[25:07] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯! |
[25:10] | [clamoring] | (要) |
[25:18] | [announcer in Spanish] Everyone, the F1 world champion. | 各位,F1世界冠军。 |
[25:22] | Give a big hand to Fernando Alonso! | 掌声送给费尔南多·阿隆索! |
[25:25] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[25:27] | Fernando Alonso! | 费尔南多-阿隆索! |
[25:29] | [Alonso] Hi, everyone. Well, the truth is… | (阿隆索)嗨,每一个人。嗯,事实是…… |
[25:35] | [Alonso in English] It is emotional racing in Spain for me. | 对我来说,在西班牙这是一场情感的比赛。 |
[25:37] | You know, it is once a year that you have the home Grand Prix. | 你知道,这是一年一次,你有主场大奖赛。 |
[25:42] | [announcer in English] Please do not push. | 请不要推。 |
[25:44] | For safety reasons, please do not push, por favor. | 为了安全起见,请不要推,不要帮。 |
[25:47] | [Alonso] You know, the amount of work you put off track to make people happy, | (阿隆索)你知道,你为了让人们开心而拖延的工作量, |
[25:52] | to sign as many autographs as possible, | 为了给尽可能多的人签名, |
[25:55] | to take time for the kids, to take pictures, | 给孩子们留点时间,拍照, |
[25:59] | to give presents, you know, | 送礼物, |
[26:01] | whatever you can do to make people happy, you try to do it that weekend. | 无论你能做什么让人们开心,你都要在那个周末去做。 |
[26:05] | Fernando! | 费尔南多! |
[26:10] | [crowd cheering] | (喝彩声) |
[26:15] | They want us to do a lap in these ones, but we cannot fit in the seats. Too small. | 他们想让我们在这些座位上跑一圈,但我们坐不下。太小了。 |
[26:19] | Yeah, it is a bit. I’ve not been go-karting in fucking years. | 是的,有点。我他妈的几年没练过卡丁车了。 |
[26:23] | -Yeah? -I’m too old. [laughs] | -是吗?-我太老了。(笑) |
[26:25] | Still fun. Still good fun. | 还有趣。还是很有趣的。 |
[26:26] | Yeah, I haven’t done it for so long. | 是啊,我好久没这么做了。 |
[26:28] | [Alonso] Karting has been, for me, | (阿隆索)卡丁车对我来说, |
[26:30] | probably the best part of my racing career. | 也许是我赛车生涯中最棒的部分。 |
[26:33] | I’ve been in go-karts for more than 15 years | 我玩卡丁车已经超过15年了 |
[26:36] | and probably the best memories are coming from that part of my life. | 也许最美好的记忆来自我生命的那一部分。 |
[26:43] | Yeah. None? | 是的。没有一个吗? |
[26:45] | To hold on, it’s hard. So hard. | 坚持下去很难。所以很难。 |
[26:47] | [Alonso in Spanish] You ahve to go little by little. | (阿隆索说西班牙语)你必须一点一点去。 |
[26:49] | [boy] We can’t overtake? | 我们不能超车吗? |
[26:51] | You can’t, no. It’s just an exhibition today. | 不,你不能。今天只是个展览。 |
[26:54] | But you overtake. | 但是你超越。 |
[26:56] | Today is just an exhibition. | 今天只是一个展览。 |
[26:57] | Today we came here to see you taking it easy. | 今天我们来看你放松一下。 |
[27:02] | [Alonso in English] When you start racing | 当你开始比赛的时候 |
[27:04] | and you jump in a go-kart for the first time… | 你第一次跳卡丁车… |
[27:08] | um, there is some kind of, uh, freedom. | 有一种自由。 |
[27:12] | [engines rumbling] | (引擎隆隆) |
[27:16] | As a kid, you normally follow your parents | 作为一个孩子,你通常跟随你的父母 |
[27:19] | and your friends and your teacher at the school. | 还有你在学校的朋友和老师。 |
[27:21] | Everything is always behind, uh, some rules. | 每件事都是有规则可循的。 |
[27:26] | The first time you are behind the wheel, | 你第一次开车的时候 |
[27:29] | you are yourself and you are alone on the race track. | 你是你自己,在跑道上你是孤独的。 |
[27:33] | That feeling, I think, together with the speed and with the adrenaline, | 那种感觉,我想,再加上速度和肾上腺素, |
[27:38] | is something that is difficult not to fall in love. | 是一种很难不坠入爱河的东西。 |
[27:49] | [band playing flamenco music] | (演奏弗拉门戈音乐的乐队) |
[28:00] | [Sainz] My dad comes nearly to every race, maybe 16, 17 races a year out of 21. | 我爸爸几乎参加每一场比赛,也许是16场,21场中的17场。 |
[28:06] | My sisters and my mom told me that he gets a bit too nervous | 我的姐姐和妈妈告诉我,他有点太紧张了 |
[28:11] | if he doesn’t come to a Grand Prix weekend. | 如果他周末不来参加大奖赛的话。 |
[28:17] | [Sainz Sr. in Spanish] Come on! | (西班牙语:Sainz Sr.)加油! |
[28:21] | I reckon Grosjean’s not coming around turn one. | 我估计格罗夫让不会在第一个拐弯处转弯。 |
[28:24] | [laughs] | (笑) |
[28:26] | What do you reckon? | 你怎么看? |
[28:28] | -He might make one, but two… -Okay, yeah. [laughs] | -他可能会做一个,但是两个…-好的,是的。(笑) |
[28:32] | [commentator] In the midfield, all Spanish eyes | (解说员)中场,全是西班牙人的目光 |
[28:34] | will be looking at Fernando Alonso in the McLaren | 在迈凯轮会看到阿隆索吗 |
[28:37] | and Carlos Sainz in the Renault. | 还有雷诺车队的卡洛斯·塞恩兹。 |
[28:41] | Alonso’s in eighth, just one place ahead of his fellow Spaniard. | 阿隆索排名第八,只比他的西班牙队友领先一位。 |
[28:49] | Just do what we agreed. | 照我们说的做。 |
[28:51] | [Sainz] I am a competitive guy. | 我是一个好胜的人。 |
[28:54] | I always visualize winning. | 我总是想象着胜利。 |
[28:58] | That guy who was your hero, your killer instinct immediately comes in | 那个曾经是你心目中的英雄的人,你的杀手本能就会立即出现 |
[29:03] | and you suddenly take it as one rival more that you want to beat. | 你突然把它当成一个你想打败的对手。 |
[29:09] | When you are on the grid, you go into that zone, | 当你在网格上时,你进入那个区域, |
[29:12] | into that moment of, “this is just a car and yourself.” | 进入那一刻,“这只是一辆车和你自己。” |
[29:17] | Compete, race, win. You just need to deliver. | 竞争,比赛,赢了。你只需要提供。 |
[29:22] | -[Loos] And radio check, Carlos. -[Sainz] Yeah, all good. | -还有无线电检查,卡洛斯。-[塞恩斯]是的,都很好。 |
[29:24] | [Abiteboul] There is only one guy who’s allowed | 只有一个人是被允许的 |
[29:27] | to talk to the driver when he’s out there on track. | 当司机在赛道上的时候和他说话。 |
[29:30] | It’s a race engineer, and for Carlos, it’s Karel. | 这是一个赛车工程师,对卡洛斯来说,这是卡雷尔。 |
[29:36] | [Loos] Okay, Carlos. Good luck, mate. | (厕所)好的,卡洛斯。祝你好运,伴侣。 |
[29:46] | [man] Last car approaching the grid. | 最后一辆车驶近发车区。 |
[29:51] | [Sainz exhales] | (赛恩斯呼出) |
[29:53] | [engines roaring] | (引擎咆哮) |
[29:57] | [Croft] And it’s a good start for Carlos Sainz. | [克罗夫特]这对卡洛斯·塞恩斯来说是个好的开始。 |
[30:00] | [in Spanish] Let’s go. | (西班牙语)走吧。 |
[30:01] | [Croft] Can he keep ahead of Alonso into turn one? | [克罗夫特]他能在一号弯道继续领先阿隆索吗? |
[30:08] | Oh, he just manages it. | 哦,他就是这么做的。 |
[30:12] | But he’s out wide and in the gravel. That’s Alonso’s chance | 但他在外面的沙砾里。这是阿隆索的机会 |
[30:15] | to go out round the outside, he’s in trouble too. | 到外面去,他也有麻烦。 |
[30:18] | And off is Grosjean! | 格罗夫让走了! |
[30:28] | [screeching] | (尖叫) |
[30:31] | [Croft] Massive accident. | (Croft)巨大的事故。 |
[30:32] | That looks like Romain Grosjean very much out of this race. | 看来罗曼·格罗夫让在这场比赛中出局了。 |
[30:38] | Oh, and there’s a Renault involved as well. | 哦,还有一辆雷诺。 |
[30:40] | Is that Carlos Sainz? I think it is. | 是卡洛斯.赛恩斯吗?我想是的。 |
[30:44] | [groaning] | (呻吟) |
[30:48] | -Is that Carlos? -Shit! | ——卡洛斯?狗屎! |
[30:54] | [Croft] No, that looks like Nico Hülkenberg. | 克罗夫特:不,看起来像尼克·赫尔肯伯格。 |
[30:56] | Hülkenberg is out of this race. | 赫尔肯伯格出局了。 |
[30:59] | That’s Hülkenberg! | 那是Hulkenberg ! |
[31:01] | [Neal] It was Grosjean. | (尼尔)是格罗吉恩。 |
[31:02] | Exactly why I said at the beginning, I said he’s not coming around turn one. | 这就是我一开始说的原因,我说他不会在第一个弯道转弯。 |
[31:05] | [laughs] | (笑) |
[31:09] | [Croft] We can get racing once again. Sainz is up in eighth place. | [克罗夫特]我们又可以比赛了。塞恩兹排名第八。 |
[31:13] | [man] And Sainz is pressuring Magnussen for seventh. | (曼)和塞恩斯正在向第七名的马格努森施压。 |
[31:15] | Tries to go around the outside at turn three. | 试着在第三个拐弯处绕到外面去。 |
[31:17] | Not gonna get through there. Down into eleventh. | 不会通过的。十一。 |
[31:20] | And here’s Alonso in eleventh. He’s now trying to attack Ocon in the same way | 这是阿隆索在第十一位。他现在正试图用同样的方法攻击Ocon |
[31:23] | and he is going to go around the outside. | 他要到外面去。 |
[31:25] | He’s still got it, hasn’t he? What a move! | 他还留着,不是吗?这一举动! |
[31:29] | Okay, Carlos, so box this lap. | 卡洛斯,把这一圈框起来。 |
[31:32] | [Sainz] Coming in, Carlos, pit lane. | 进来,卡洛斯,维修区。 |
[31:34] | [Loos] So you will be close to Ericsson on pit exit. | [厕所]所以你将接近爱立信在坑出口。 |
[31:37] | [Sainz] Okay. | (赛恩斯)好。 |
[31:38] | [tools whirring] | (工具转动) |
[31:40] | [tires screeching] | (轮胎尖叫) |
[31:47] | [Croft] Alonso’s caught Hartley on the straight. And he’s got him. | [克罗夫特]阿隆索在直道上抓住了哈特利。他抓住他了。 |
[31:52] | Sainz is going for it here with Marcus Ericsson. | 塞恩兹将和马库斯·埃里克森在这里一试不爽。 |
[31:55] | Trying to go around the outside. Ericsson just leans on him. | 试着到外面走走。爱立信只是靠在他身上。 |
[31:58] | [Brundle] Oh, they’re gonna touch, aren’t they? | 布伦德尔:哦,他们会碰的,不是吗? |
[32:00] | [Croft] That is some great side-by-side action. | [克罗夫特]这真是一场精彩的并肩作战。 |
[32:01] | Unbelievably close. | 难以置信的接近。 |
[32:03] | [crew chief] He has to look after his tires. | (机务长)他得照看他的轮胎。 |
[32:05] | Our race isn’t with Ericsson, mate. | 我们的对手不是爱立信,伙计。 |
[32:07] | [Croft] Sainz is desperate to overtake Ericsson. | [克罗夫特]塞恩斯渴望超越爱立信。 |
[32:10] | But Ericsson is long overdue a pit stop. | 但爱立信早就应该在这里停一站了。 |
[32:12] | Don’t forget, these tires need to last Sainz until the end of the Grand Prix. | 不要忘记,这些轮胎需要持续赛恩斯直到大奖赛结束。 |
[32:16] | [Sainz] Why I cannot pass? He’s too fast on the straight. | 为什么我不能通过?他在正道上跑得太快了。 |
[32:19] | [crew chief] Keep him calm. Keep him calm. | 让他保持冷静。让他冷静。 |
[32:21] | He doesn’t need to pass. | 他不需要通过。 |
[32:22] | And it’s the cars behind he needs to worry about. | 他需要担心的是后面的车。 |
[32:26] | Does he know that’s LeClerc and Alonso behind him? | 他知道他身后是勒克莱尔和阿隆索吗? |
[32:30] | Okay, Carlos, behind you have LeClerc and Alonso. | 卡洛斯,你后面是勒克莱尔和阿隆索。 |
[32:35] | Let’s stay calm. We need to focus on tires. | 让我们保持冷静。我们需要关注轮胎。 |
[32:37] | [Sainz] Copy. | (赛恩斯)副本。 |
[32:39] | In the race, you go into that more aggressive mode. | 在比赛中,你会进入更具侵略性的模式。 |
[32:42] | You know that you are in your home Grand Prix | 你知道你是在你的家乡大奖赛 |
[32:43] | and you know that you need to make moves | 你知道你需要采取行动 |
[32:45] | to try and gain positions, to try and put on a good show. | 试着获得位置,试着上演一场好戏。 |
[32:48] | [crew chief] His race is with LeClerc and Alonso behind, not Ericsson. | 他的对手是勒克莱尔和阿隆索,而不是爱立信。 |
[32:51] | [Loos] That’s what I just told him. | 我刚才就是这么跟他说的。 |
[32:53] | [Turner] Well, tell him again, and tell him to drop back | 特纳:好吧,再告诉他一遍,叫他回来 |
[32:55] | and stop fucking racing him. Please. | 别和他比赛了。请。 |
[32:58] | If you won’t tell him, I will tell him. | 如果你不告诉他,我就告诉他。 |
[33:00] | He’s going to wear his fronts out, and we’re gonna lose this race. | 他会把他的前脸磨坏,我们会输掉这场比赛。 |
[33:05] | [Loos] Look after the tires and bring it home, please. | 请照看好轮胎并把它带回家。 |
[33:09] | [Croft] Marcus Ericsson is finally off to the pits, | [克罗夫特]马库斯·埃里克森终于上厕所了 |
[33:12] | unleashing Sainz into seventh place. | 塞恩兹排名第七。 |
[33:14] | But just behind is Charles LeClerc, who’s getting passed by Fernando Alonso. | 但紧随其后的是查尔斯勒克莱尔,他正在超越费尔南多阿隆索。 |
[33:18] | Alonso in eighth now. | 阿隆索现在排名第八。 |
[33:23] | [Loos] Next car behind you now is Alonso. | 你后面的下一辆车是阿隆索。 |
[33:26] | Six laps to go. | 还有六圈。 |
[33:28] | [man] We just had quite a pressure drop through turn three. | (男)我们在第三个弯的时候压力下降了很多。 |
[33:31] | [Loos] When you say “drop,” you mean a little tiny, wincey one | 当你说“drop”的时候,你的意思是一个很小很小的 |
[33:34] | or something to be scared of? | 还是害怕什么? |
[33:36] | [man] Quite scared, yeah. We were down to around two bar. | (男人)很害怕,是的。我们降到大约两巴。 |
[33:39] | [Loos] Okay. | (厕所)。 |
[33:42] | [Sainz] Oh, the engine, engine. | 哦,引擎,引擎。 |
[33:45] | -[Loos] It’s fuel pressure. -[Sainz] I had a fuel drop-out. | -[Loos]是燃料压力。-[塞恩斯]我的油箱掉了。 |
[33:48] | [crew chief] Turn the engine up, please, Karel. | (机长)请把引擎发动起来,卡雷尔。 |
[33:50] | [Loos] Scenario one, scenario one. | 场景一,场景一。 |
[33:53] | [Croft] Sainz has engine trouble. He’ll be down on power | [克罗夫特]塞恩兹的发动机有毛病。他会缺电的 |
[33:56] | for these final few laps. | 在最后几圈。 |
[33:58] | [woman in Spanish] Broken? | 破碎? |
[34:01] | I cannot believe it, we were so close to the end. | 真不敢相信,我们就快结束了。 |
[34:04] | [Croft] Carlos Sainz has Fernando Alonso breathing down his neck. | [克罗夫特]卡洛斯·塞恩兹的身后紧跟着费尔南多·阿隆索。 |
[34:09] | [crew chief] Right, what can we do through three? | (机务长)好的,我们能做些什么? |
[34:10] | We can go a little bit easier through three | 我们可以再简单一点 |
[34:12] | -so we don’t get those drop-outs? -[engineer] I’ll suggest that. | -所以我们没有退学?-[工程师]我会建议的。 |
[34:14] | [Loos] It will help, but it probably won’t stop it. | 它会有帮助,但可能不会阻止它。 |
[34:16] | Okay, Carlos, we need to take it easy through turn three. | 好了,卡洛斯,过了第三个弯我们要放松。 |
[34:19] | [Sainz] How easy? Like, how much? | (赛恩斯)有多容易?喜欢,多少钱? |
[34:21] | [Loos] We need a big lift-off. | 我们需要一个大的起飞。 |
[34:24] | [crew chief] Like that is good. Like that is very good. | (机务长)那样很好。那样很好。 |
[34:26] | [Loos] Okay, keep doing that, please. | 好吧,请继续。 |
[34:28] | Alonso is eight seconds behind, eight seconds behind. | 阿隆索落后8秒,落后8秒。 |
[34:31] | [Sainz] So, I really needed to slow down, | 所以,我真的需要慢下来, |
[34:33] | but at the same time, I had Fernando pushing behind me. | 但与此同时,费尔南多在我身后推着我。 |
[34:36] | [engineer] Okay, Fernando, Sainz is slowing. | (工程师)费尔南多,赛恩斯在减速。 |
[34:38] | Now I want 100% focus on Sainz. | 现在我想100%关注赛恩斯。 |
[34:42] | [Alonso] Okay. | (阿隆索)好。 |
[34:43] | [in Spanish] He said, “Engine, engine.” He has to take the third turn very slowly. | (西班牙语)他说,“引擎,引擎。”他必须在第三个拐弯处走得很慢。 |
[34:49] | [woman] You’ll see how Fernando pushes now. | (女人)你现在就会看到费尔南多是如何推动的。 |
[34:51] | [Croft] Fernando Alonso has just put in his fastest lap of the race. | [克罗夫特]费尔南多·阿隆索刚刚完成了他比赛中最快的一圈。 |
[34:55] | [Loos] Okay, Carlos, five laps to go. | 好了,卡洛斯,还有五圈。 |
[34:57] | [Sainz] I asked to my engineer | 我问我的工程师 |
[34:59] | to keep telling me the lap times of Fernando. | 告诉我费尔南多的圈数。 |
[35:01] | [Loos] Okay, two laps to go, and a five-second gap to Alonso behind. | 好了,还有两圈,阿隆索落后五秒。 |
[35:06] | [dramatic music playing] | (戏剧性的音乐) |
[35:10] | [engineer] Fernando, last lap you were two seconds quicker than Sainz. | 费尔南多,最后一圈你比塞恩斯快了两秒。 |
[35:14] | -[man] One lap left, right? -[woman] One lap. | -[男]左一圈,对吗?——[妇女]一个腿上。 |
[35:17] | [Croft] Alonso is continuing to gain on Sainz. | [克罗夫特]阿隆索继续接近塞恩兹。 |
[35:20] | [Loos] This is the last lap. | 这是最后一圈了。 |
[35:26] | [Sainz] We didn’t know if we were gonna make it. | (塞恩斯)我们不知道我们是否能成功。 |
[35:28] | [Reyes in Spanish] There it is, come on. | (雷耶斯用西班牙语说)就是它,来吧。 |
[35:38] | [Croft] And there’s Carlos Sainz! | [克罗夫特]还有卡洛斯·塞恩兹! |
[35:42] | [Brundle] And the Renault does it! | (布鲁德尔)雷诺做到了! |
[35:43] | Finishing seventh in front of McLaren’s Fernando Alonso. | 排在迈凯轮车手费尔南多·阿隆索前面,位列第七。 |
[35:48] | [applause] | (掌声) |
[35:49] | [woman in Spanish] What a relief. | (西班牙语中的女人)真是如释重负。 |
[35:51] | Look where Fernando had him already. Up to his neck. | 看看费尔南多把他放在哪里了。直到他的脖子。 |
[35:56] | [Loos] Nice job, mate, P-7, P-7. Well done. | 干得好,伙计,P-7, P-7。做得很好。 |
[35:59] | [Abiteboul] Good job, Carlos. We beat McLaren. | 干得好,卡洛斯。我们击败麦克拉伦。 |
[36:06] | Ah, when he opened the radio and went, “Engine, engine, engine,” | 啊,当他打开收音机,“引擎,引擎,引擎,” |
[36:09] | -it’s like, “No fucking way.” -I know. | -就像”不可能”-我知道。 |
[36:11] | Great to get ahead of Alonso at the start. | 在一开始就领先阿隆索,这太棒了。 |
[36:14] | And McLaren. We’ve overtook them in the championship. | 和迈凯轮。我们在锦标赛中超过了他们。 |
[36:18] | [Brown] We had some high hopes. | (布朗)我们曾抱有很高的希望。 |
[36:20] | I think we are the underdogs now. | 我认为我们现在处于劣势。 |
[36:23] | It’s not a place McLaren is used to being. | 这不是麦克拉伦习惯呆的地方。 |
[36:27] | So, we dropped one point behind Renault. | 所以,我们落后雷诺一分。 |
[36:33] | [Abiteboul] It’s a very decent finish for us. | 对我们来说,这是一个非常不错的结局。 |
[36:36] | I think we have a team that is definitely, finally starting to believe. | 我想我们的团队终于开始相信了。 |
[36:44] | [Sainz Sr.] Fernando was, you know, | 费尔南多,你知道, |
[36:45] | the first world champion in Formula One for Spain. | 西班牙的第一个一级方程式世界冠军。 |
[36:51] | Carlos has a great respect for him. You know, he’s competing with his hero. | 卡洛斯非常尊重他。你知道,他在和他的英雄竞争。 |
[36:58] | [Sainz] Good job, guys. Good job. | 干得好,伙计们。好工作。 |
[37:02] | Fernando is the best driver in motor sport at the moment. | 费尔南多是目前赛车运动中最好的车手。 |
[37:05] | So, I know I’m fighting against the best, even if it’s for P-7. | 所以,我知道我在和最好的对手战斗,即使是P-7。 |
[37:12] | [Onoro] Obviously, Fernando and Carlos are a different generation. | 很明显,费尔南多和卡洛斯是不同的一代。 |
[37:16] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[37:17] | Carlos knows he’s the next Spanish driver in Formula One, | 卡洛斯知道他是一级方程式赛车的下一个西班牙车手, |
[37:21] | but he wants to do things his own way. | 但他想用自己的方式做事。 |
[37:26] | It’s incredible, no? How life is? | 这是难以置信的,不是吗?生活是怎样? |
[37:28] | You know, when I met him when I was ten, | 我十岁的时候遇见他 |
[37:30] | who would’ve told me that, 14 years later, | 谁会告诉我,14年后, |
[37:33] | I would’ve ended up battling against the best. | 我会和最好的人战斗。 |
[37:36] | -[Sainz] Okay, cheers, guys. -[all] Cheers! | -(塞恩斯)好了,干杯,伙计们。-[所有]干杯! |
[37:43] | [Daniel] This year, I have to look for another contract. | 丹尼尔:今年我得另找一份合同。 |
[37:46] | [man] Daniel is very much at a crossroads. | 丹尼尔正处在一个十字路口。 |
[37:48] | [Daniel] What if I just break free? | 丹尼尔:如果我挣脱束缚呢? |
[37:51] | [Buxton] Max is their chosen star. | 麦克斯是他们选中的明星。 |
[37:53] | [Daniel] The better I do, the better offers I get. | (丹尼尔)我做得越好,得到的报酬就越多。 |
[37:55] | Until I lift that trophy, I won’t be satisfied. | 在我举起奖杯之前,我不会满足。 |
[37:57] | This is my time. It’s my fucking time. | 这是我的时代。我他妈的时间到了。 |
[38:00] | [Croft] What has happened to Daniel Ricciardo? | [克罗夫特]丹尼尔·里卡多怎么了? |
[38:03] | [Daniel] I’m losing power… | 丹尼尔:我正在失去力量…… |
[38:06] | [flamenco music playing] | (弗拉门戈音乐) |