时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [engine roaring] | (引擎咆哮) |
[00:13] | [Leclerc] Formula One is a very dangerous sport, and it will always be. | [勒克莱尔]一级方程式赛车是一项非常危险的运动,而且永远如此。 |
[00:16] | [Herbert] Incredibly, both drivers were okay. | 令人难以置信的是,两位车手都安然无恙。 |
[00:20] | [WIlliams] Safety is always on the agenda in Formula One. | [威廉姆斯]安全问题一直是一级方程式赛车的议事日程。 |
[00:24] | A lot of work has been done behind the scenes. | 许多工作都是在幕后进行的。 |
[00:26] | But you see a lot of accidents now | 但你现在看到很多事故 |
[00:28] | where you don’t necessarily expect drivers to walk away. | 你并不一定期望车手会走开。 |
[00:32] | Prior to twenty years ago, they wouldn’t necessarily have done so. | 在20年前,他们不一定会这么做。 |
[00:42] | [Croft] Everyone breathed a sigh of relief | 大家都松了一口气 |
[00:44] | when the Scot got out relatively unscathed. | 当这位苏格兰人相对安然无恙地逃出来的时候。 |
[00:46] | Amazingly, no one is seriously injured. | 令人惊讶的是,没有人受重伤。 |
[01:03] | [Senna] I’m okay, but, yeah, it was, it was quite– quite a big one. | (塞纳)我很好,但是,是的,那是,那是一个很大的。 |
[01:08] | [Buxton] Ayrton Senna was widely regarded | (巴克斯顿)塞纳被广泛认可 |
[01:11] | as one of, if not the greatest racing driver that ever lived. | 作为有史以来最伟大的赛车手之一。 |
[01:15] | And when he was killed, we hoped it would be the last fatality | 当他被杀的时候,我们希望这是最后的死亡 |
[01:19] | we ever saw in Formula One. | 我们在一级方程式中见过。 |
[01:22] | But in 2014, we lost Jules Bianchi. | 但在2014年,我们失去了朱尔斯·比安奇(Jules Bianchi)。 |
[01:25] | Formula One driver, Jules Bianchi, has died. | 一级方程式车手朱尔斯·比安奇去世。 |
[01:29] | He left such a mark in the sport and will be remembered forever. | 他在这项运动中留下了这样的印记,我们将永远记住他。 |
[01:34] | [Alonso] He was very close to Ferrari. | (阿隆索)他非常接近法拉利。 |
[01:35] | Maybe he should drive for Ferrari one day… | 也许有一天他应该去法拉利… |
[01:41] | [Buxton] This year, his godson, Charles Leclerc, | 今年,他的教子查尔斯·勒克莱尔, |
[01:44] | made his Formula One debut. | 这是他的一级方程式处子秀。 |
[01:47] | [Herbert] What Charles is doing is a continuation of Jules’ legacy. | (赫伯特)查尔斯所做的是朱尔斯遗产的延续。 |
[01:53] | Charles has a mission… | 查尔斯有个任务… |
[01:54] | a mission to do what Jules should have done. | 去做朱尔斯应该做的事。 |
[02:05] | [pneumatic tools whirring] | (气动工具转动) |
[02:07] | [engine roars] | [引擎的咆哮声] |
[02:22] | [mooing] | (牛) |
[02:32] | My name is Beat Zehnder. | 我的名字是比特.泽德。 |
[02:34] | I’m the team manager of Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 team. | 我是阿尔法·罗密欧·索伯F1车队的领队。 |
[02:40] | We are based in Switzerland. | 我们的总部设在瑞士。 |
[02:41] | We’re very punctual, very precise. | 我们非常准时,非常精确。 |
[02:43] | We’re very honest, sometimes too honest. | 我们很诚实,有时太诚实了。 |
[02:45] | Pretty sure if we would be a little more dishonest, | 我很确定如果我们再诚实一点 |
[02:49] | probably we could have more success. | 也许我们能取得更大的成功。 |
[02:54] | We are talent spotters. | 我们是人才鉴赏家。 |
[02:57] | Very successful drivers started with Sauber. | 非常成功的车手从索伯开始。 |
[03:00] | Michael Schumacher. | 迈克尔·舒马赫。 |
[03:05] | Sebastian Vettel. | 上海站。 |
[03:10] | Then we had Kimi Räikkönen. | 然后是基米·莱科宁。 |
[03:14] | He’s won the championship with Ferrari. | 他在法拉利车队赢得了冠军。 |
[03:17] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[03:19] | In total we’ve got something, like, 12 World Championship titles | 我们总共获得了12个世界冠军 |
[03:22] | from a driver which came from Sauber. | 一个来自索伯的车手。 |
[03:26] | But last year we finished bottom in the Constructors’ Championship. | 但是去年我们在车队积分榜上垫底。 |
[03:31] | Over the last year, we have improved a lot. | 在过去的一年里,我们有了很大的进步。 |
[03:35] | The difference is the involvement of Fred, who restructured the company. | 不同之处在于弗雷德的参与,他对公司进行了重组。 |
[03:39] | [beeps] | (哔哔声) |
[03:43] | Fred is the boss. | 弗雷德是老板。 |
[03:46] | He looks a bit grumpy from time to time, but he’s a very funny guy. | 他有时看起来有点暴躁,但他是一个非常有趣的人。 |
[03:51] | [Vasseur] I am Frederic Vasseur. I am the CEO and Team Principal of Sauber. | 我是弗雷德里克。我是索伯的首席执行官和团队负责人。 |
[03:56] | Two years ago, Sauber was in big trouble. | 两年前,索伯遇到了大麻烦。 |
[04:01] | [Zehnder] We have a fantastic wind tunnel, | (曾德尔)我们有一个奇妙的风洞, |
[04:03] | which we didn’t use for two consecutive years | 我们连续两年没有使用它 |
[04:05] | because we didn’t even have the money to pay the power. | 因为我们甚至没有钱付电费。 |
[04:08] | And now we’re back to good times again. | 现在我们又回到了好时光。 |
[04:12] | [Vasseur] I think the last six or eight months, we are improving. | 我认为在过去的6到8个月里,我们在进步。 |
[04:16] | But the next races will be very important for Sauber. | 但是接下来的比赛对索伯人来说非常重要。 |
[04:20] | And then we will see what are the driver option for ’19. | 然后我们会看到19年的驱动选项是什么。 |
[04:27] | [Zehnder] This year, we’ve got two great drivers. | (曾德尔)今年,我们有两位很棒的车手。 |
[04:30] | I think the potential was there, but it was just, uh… unfortunate. | 我想潜力是有的,但只是…不幸的。 |
[04:34] | [Zehnder] Marcus is five years in Formula One. | 曾德尔.马库斯(Zehnder Marcus)在一级方程式(Formula One)呆了五年。 |
[04:37] | He’s a very hard worker and he has improved a lot. | 他工作很努力,进步很大。 |
[04:42] | But yeah, our race pace was quite strong, actually. | 但是,是的,我们的比赛速度非常快。 |
[04:47] | [Zehnder] Charles, very young, very motivated. | 查尔斯,非常年轻,非常有动力。 |
[04:51] | One of the biggest talents I’ve ever worked with. | 我共事过的最有才华的人之一。 |
[04:54] | He’s 20 years old. | 他20岁。 |
[04:56] | Probably one of the best newcomers in the last two decades. | 可能是过去二十年来最好的新来者之一。 |
[05:00] | At the moment, Charles is achieving better results. | 目前,查尔斯正在取得更好的成绩。 |
[05:03] | Of course, for Marcus, it’s a little hard to take. | 当然,对马库斯来说,这有点难以接受。 |
[05:06] | [Ericsson] I drove there in 2010. | [埃里克森]2010年我开车去那里。 |
[05:09] | [Leclerc] You drove there? | [勒克莱尔]你开车去的? |
[05:11] | You were probably in go-karts or something. | 你可能是开卡丁车什么的。 |
[05:12] | -[laughing] -A kid. | -[笑]——孩子。 |
[05:14] | What were you, ten years old? | 你当时十岁吗? |
[05:16] | No, I was twelve. | 不,我十二岁。 |
[05:17] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[05:19] | My name is Charles Leclerc | 我叫查尔斯·勒克莱尔 |
[05:21] | and I’m driving for Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 team. | 我是为阿尔法·罗密欧·索伯F1车队开车。 |
[05:24] | [indistinct chatter] | (模糊聊天) |
[05:27] | [LeClerc] I’m driving in Formula One for the first time this year. | 勒克莱尔:我今年第一次驾驶一级方程式赛车。 |
[05:32] | I am from Monaco. | 我来自摩纳哥。 |
[05:34] | I remember watching the Grand Prix at four years old | 我记得我四岁的时候看了大奖赛 |
[05:37] | in my best friend’s apartment, in the exit of the first corner. | 在我最好朋友的公寓里,在第一个拐角处的出口。 |
[05:43] | And, yeah, I was always searching for the Ferrari cars, to be honest. | 说实话,我一直在找法拉利的车。 |
[05:49] | It’s– It’s a childhood dream. | 这是我童年的梦想。 |
[05:50] | I’ve always dreamed to be a part of Ferrari. | 我一直梦想成为法拉利的一员。 |
[05:54] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[05:56] | [Leclerc] I mean, Ferrari is such a big thing. | [勒克莱尔]我的意思是,法拉利是如此的重要。 |
[06:01] | You can’t imagine to be one of the two drivers that is in this team. | 你无法想象成为车队里的两名车手之一。 |
[06:07] | It’s a team that is so mythical. | 这是一支如此神秘的车队。 |
[06:18] | [tires squealing] | (轮胎啸声) |
[06:21] | This will be the target next year. | 这将是明年的目标。 |
[06:23] | Whether I will achieve it or not, I don’t know. | 我是否能实现它,我不知道。 |
[06:26] | I always think the thing that I just need to do | 我总是在想我需要做的事情 |
[06:28] | the best job possible in the car and then the rest will come. | 最好的工作在车里,然后其他的就会来。 |
[06:32] | [engine revving] | (引擎加速) |
[06:34] | [tires squealing] | (轮胎啸声) |
[06:40] | [man on loudspeaker] Kimi Räikkönen! | (扩音器里的男人)基米·莱科宁! |
[06:43] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[06:47] | [crowd] Kimi! Kimi! | (人群)基米!基米! |
[06:50] | Kimi Räikkönen’s had a glittering and glorious career here at Ferrari. | 基米·莱科宁在法拉利有着辉煌灿烂的职业生涯。 |
[06:54] | But, of course, he’s no longer the spring chicken he once was. | 但是,当然,他已经不再是那个年轻的人了。 |
[06:57] | [Buxton] Kimi, coming to you. When will we know more about your future? | [巴克斯顿]基米,来找你。我们什么时候能对你的未来有更多的了解? |
[07:01] | It’s not up to me. Uh… that’s about it. | 这不关我的事。嗯…仅此而已。 |
[07:05] | Not my decision in the end so… | 不是我最后的决定,所以… |
[07:08] | [Buxton] For a long time, people have expected Kimi to move on. | 很长一段时间以来,人们一直期待基米能继续前行。 |
[07:11] | If Kimi is on his way out… | 如果基米要走了… |
[07:13] | that frees up one of the most coveted seats in Formula One. | 这就释放了一级方程式中最令人垂涎的席位之一。 |
[07:17] | Can Charles Leclerc be a Ferrari driver after just one year in Formula One? | 查尔斯·勒克莱尔(Charles Leclerc)在一级方程式(Formula one)仅仅呆了一年,就能成为一名法拉利(Ferrari)车手吗? |
[07:21] | Um… it’s not normally a decision Ferrari makes, | 嗯…这通常不是法拉利做的决定, |
[07:25] | to go for youth, and so it’s pretty unlikely. | 去追求年轻,所以不太可能。 |
[07:30] | [Leclerc] I think we’ve had an incredible first part of the season. | 勒克莱尔:我认为我们这个赛季的前半段非常精彩。 |
[07:34] | [Croft] Leclerc is driving a brilliant race | [克罗夫特]勒克莱尔正在驾驶一场精彩的比赛 |
[07:36] | with so little experience in Formula One. | 在一级方程式赛车方面经验如此之少。 |
[07:39] | The thing that’s been really impressive about Charles Leclerc | 查尔斯·勒克莱尔让人印象深刻的地方 |
[07:42] | is that he went into a car that wasn’t all that competitive | 是他开了一辆没那么有竞争力的车吗 |
[07:44] | at the start of the year. | 在今年年初。 |
[07:45] | And he’s been getting the best out of it so regularly. | 他经常从中得到最好的东西。 |
[07:50] | [LeClerc] Yes, yes, yes! | [勒克莱尔]是的,是的,是的! |
[07:52] | [engineer] Great race, Charles. P-6 at the end. Fantastic drive. Good job. | 伟大的种族,查尔斯。P-6在最后。神奇的驱动。好工作。 |
[07:56] | [Croft] Charles Leclerc around the outside! Wow, look at that! | [克罗夫特]外面的查尔斯·勒克莱尔!哇,看那个! |
[08:01] | And he’s still so young. | 他还这么年轻。 |
[08:03] | [Leclerc] Ah, fuck! | [勒克莱尔]啊,操! |
[08:05] | Sorry. Sorry for the bad word. | 对不起。不好意思。 |
[08:08] | [Buxton] One moment stands out for me, | (巴克斯顿)有一刻对我来说很特别, |
[08:09] | which was in Formula Two when he got to Baku, | 当他到达巴库的时候, |
[08:13] | and he’d lost his father earlier in the week. | 本周早些时候他失去了父亲。 |
[08:16] | And we’re talking literally 48 hours later, he was in the car. | 48小时后,他在车里。 |
[08:20] | He then went out, fell to last place, fought his way through, and won the race. | 然后他走了出去,落在最后一名,奋力向前,赢得了比赛。 |
[08:25] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[08:26] | This was a kid who’d just lost his father. And he was a kid at the time. | 这是一个刚刚失去父亲的孩子。那时他还是个孩子。 |
[08:30] | He’s a teenager. | 他是一个少年。 |
[08:34] | To have that kind of mental strength, I’d never seen anything like it. | 我从来没有见过这样的精神力量。 |
[08:41] | [Croft] Welcome to Round 13 of the Formula One world championship. | [克罗夫特]欢迎来到一级方程式世界锦标赛第13轮。 |
[08:45] | It is the Belgian Grand Prix. | 这是比利时大奖赛。 |
[08:50] | [engineer] Radio check. | (工程师)无线电检查。 |
[08:51] | [Leclerc] Radio check, Charles. | [勒克莱尔]无线电检查,查尔斯。 |
[08:53] | [engineer] Copy. Loud and clear. | (工程师)副本。响亮和清晰。 |
[09:09] | [Croft] And it’s locking up and a crash! | [克罗夫特]锁上了,哗啦一声! |
[09:13] | And Fernando Alonso goes over the top there of Charles Leclerc’s Sauber! | 费尔南多·阿隆索超过了查尔斯·勒克莱尔的索伯! |
[09:27] | [all gasp] | (所有喘气) |
[09:32] | [Brundle] Whoa. An aerial accident there! | Brundle哇。那里发生了空难! |
[09:42] | And Charles Leclerc makes his way back to the pit. | 查尔斯·勒克莱尔回到了矿井。 |
[09:46] | He was an innocent bystander in that. | 他在那件事上是个无辜的旁观者。 |
[09:51] | Leclerc, very well protected | 勒克莱尔,保护得很好 |
[09:53] | from what could’ve been a very nasty incident. | 可能是一场非常恶劣的事故 |
[10:07] | [Leclerc] Formula One is a very dangerous sport, and it will always be. | [勒克莱尔]一级方程式赛车是一项非常危险的运动,而且永远如此。 |
[10:10] | Crashes happen, and they will always happen. | 崩溃总会发生,而且永远都会发生。 |
[10:15] | [in French] Glad it’s nice weather. It wouldn’t have been the same otherwise. | (法语)很高兴天气这么好。否则就不会一样了。 |
[10:19] | [LeClerc in English] In Spa, it was quite impressive | 在斯帕,这是相当令人印象深刻的 |
[10:21] | from the outside, from the images. | 从外部,从图像。 |
[10:23] | But inside the car, it wasn’t that big of a shock. | 但在车里,并没有那么大的震动。 |
[10:30] | I just don’t think about it once I’m in the car. | 我只是一上车就不去想它。 |
[10:33] | Everything that is danger I forget it. | 凡是危险的事我都忘了。 |
[10:38] | A bit more difficult to put than a Formula One suit. | 比一级方程式赛车服更难穿。 |
[10:41] | At least we are warm. | 至少我们是温暖的。 |
[10:43] | [LeClerc] The situation I was in, in the last three years | [勒克莱尔]我过去三年的处境 |
[10:45] | with the loss of my father and my godfather, Jules, | 随着我父亲和教父朱尔斯的去世 |
[10:49] | it was very difficult to take, | 这很难接受, |
[10:51] | and I think it has made me a lot stronger as a person. | 我认为这让我变得更加坚强。 |
[11:20] | I remember Jules coming to my first international race. | 我记得朱尔斯第一次参加我的国际比赛。 |
[11:25] | He gave me a lot of advice through the years. | 这些年他给了我很多建议。 |
[11:29] | I’ve had some very good times with him. | 我和他相处得很愉快。 |
[11:33] | He had proved himself, and I think it was just a matter of time | 他已经证明了自己,我认为这只是时间问题 |
[11:37] | of him being in Ferrari. | 他在法拉利。 |
[11:47] | I can remember at the moment of the crash of Jules. | 我还记得朱尔斯崩溃的那一刻。 |
[11:52] | And I could see in my father’s eyes that there was something wrong. | 我能从父亲的眼睛里看出有些不对劲。 |
[11:58] | [rain pattering] | (雨声) |
[11:59] | [Croft] Towards the end of the race, the conditions were very wet. | [克罗夫特]比赛快结束时,天气很潮湿。 |
[12:03] | Lap 42, Sutil lost control on turn seven. | 42圈,苏蒂尔在第七圈失去控制。 |
[12:08] | A recovery vehicle was dispatched. | 出动了一辆救援车。 |
[12:10] | Bianchi lost control of his car and hit the back of the tractor. | 比安奇失去了对汽车的控制,撞到了拖拉机的后部。 |
[12:15] | [tires screeching] | (轮胎尖叫) |
[12:22] | [Leclerc] I went to see Jules at the hospital. | 我到医院去看裘里斯。 |
[12:25] | And saw how serious it was. | 看情况有多严重。 |
[12:29] | At that moment, we all had the hope to see him back at one point, | 那一刻,我们都希望看到他回来, |
[12:33] | but unfortunately, this moment didn’t happen. | 但不幸的是,这一刻没有发生。 |
[12:40] | [church bells tolling] | (教堂钟声收费) |
[12:45] | When Jules and my father passed away, | 朱尔斯和我父亲去世后, |
[12:48] | there’s not one race going by without me thinking of them. | 每一场比赛我都会想起他们。 |
[12:54] | They made me the guy that I am now and also the driver that I am now. | 他们让我成为现在的我,也让我成为现在的车手。 |
[13:10] | Jules deserves that Ferrari seat. | 朱尔斯配得上那个法拉利的座位。 |
[13:13] | So that’s why I really want to achieve that. | 这就是为什么我想要实现它。 |
[13:17] | To just thank him for everything he has done for me. | 感谢他为我所做的一切。 |
[13:23] | -[Gasly] Where is it? -[woman] The car is in the truck. | -[盖斯利]在哪里?-[女人]汽车在卡车里。 |
[13:26] | -Really? -Yes. [laughs] | -真的?-是的。(笑) |
[13:28] | [Gasly] Nice. Really cool. | (气体)好。真酷。 |
[13:32] | I’m Pierre Gasly. I’m 22 years old from France. | 我是皮埃尔气体。我今年22岁,来自法国。 |
[13:35] | I’m driving for Toro Rosso Honda. It’s my first full season in Formula One. | 我要去本田车队。这是我在一级方程式的第一个完整赛季。 |
[13:41] | [engine revving] | (引擎加速) |
[13:46] | A number of the bigger teams are now putting their faith in younger drivers. | 许多大车队现在都把信心放在年轻车手身上。 |
[13:49] | I think the example of Max Verstappen has really convinced teams | 我认为Max Verstappen的例子确实说服了团队 |
[13:53] | that drivers are good enough at a much younger age | 车手在更年轻的时候就足够好了 |
[13:55] | than perhaps in the past. | 也许比过去要多。 |
[13:57] | [Buxton] Pierre Gasly is Red Bull’s choice of driver to replace Daniel Ricciardo. | 皮埃尔·加斯利是红牛车队选择的车手,他将取代丹尼尔·里卡多。 |
[14:02] | He’s been so impressive for Toro Rosso this year. | 他今年给红牛二队留下了深刻的印象。 |
[14:08] | [Croft] Pierre Gasly doing a sensational job for Toro Rosso. | [克罗夫特]皮埃尔·加斯利为红牛二队做了一件了不起的工作。 |
[14:11] | His first full season with the team. | 他在车队的第一个完整赛季。 |
[14:13] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[14:16] | Gasly going past Leclerc. | 盖斯利走过勒克莱尔。 |
[14:21] | [Spini] Okay, Pierre. P-6. | [斯皮尼]好的,皮埃尔。P-6。 |
[14:23] | [Gasly] Whoo hoo! | (气体)哇呼! |
[14:25] | Yes! Yes! | 是的!是的! |
[14:27] | Bahrain stands as, I think, one of the biggest shocks of the season. | 我认为巴林站在本赛季最大的冲击之一。 |
[14:32] | [Spini] P-4. P-4. Fantastic. This is amazing. | 斯皮尼 P-4。P-4。太棒了。这是惊人的。 |
[14:36] | [Gasly] Unbelievable! Unbelievable. | (气体)难以置信!难以置信。 |
[14:39] | [Croft] Stand up and applaud the Frenchman! | [克罗夫特]站起来为那个法国人鼓掌! |
[14:46] | [reporter] Pierre, you’ll be promoted to Red Bull next year. | (记者)皮埃尔,你明年将被提升到红牛队。 |
[14:49] | Can you believe the progress and how quick it’s been for you? | 你能相信你的进步和进步有多快吗? |
[14:51] | Yeah. I’m just super excited about it. It’s a massive step. | 是的。我只是超级兴奋。这是一个巨大的进步。 |
[14:54] | [Gasly] There’s a sort of moment you get only once in your life, | (盖斯利)生命中有那么一瞬间你只有一次, |
[14:58] | and, um, it was really, really something crazy. | 这真的是一件很疯狂的事。 |
[15:02] | [Leclerc] I’m extremely happy for Pierre. | [勒克莱尔]我为皮埃尔感到非常高兴。 |
[15:04] | And I think he deserves a Red Bull seat. | 我认为他应该得到一个红牛的席位。 |
[15:06] | And this is very good to see that the big teams trust the young drivers. | 很高兴看到大车队信任年轻车手。 |
[15:13] | I know Pierre since such a long time. | 我认识皮埃尔很久了。 |
[15:15] | We started our karting careers together. | 我们一起开始了我们的卡丁车生涯。 |
[15:18] | We go in holidays together, and I think he’s probably one of the only drivers | 我们一起去度假,我想他可能是唯一的车手之一 |
[15:22] | that I can call a good friend out of racing, | 我可以叫一个好朋友退出比赛 |
[15:25] | which is very rare in this sport. | 这在这项运动中很少见。 |
[15:28] | [Gasly] Our first race with Charles was probably 2005, | 我们和查尔斯的第一次比赛大概是在2005年, |
[15:32] | when we were really small, sort of eight, nine years old, racing together. | 当我们很小的时候,大概八九岁的时候,我们一起比赛。 |
[15:37] | And I remember, like, we got on really well straight away. | 我记得,我们很快就相处得很好。 |
[15:40] | In my opinion, you can have good friends in Formula One. | 在我看来,你可以在一级方程式中有好朋友。 |
[15:44] | You just need to know how to separate what happens on track and off track. | 你只需要知道如何将轨道上发生的事情和轨道外发生的事情区分开来。 |
[15:48] | It’s something we dreamed about, and finally ten, twelve years later, | 这是我们的梦想,十年,十二年后, |
[15:52] | everything is happening and we are there. | 一切都在发生,而我们就在那里。 |
[15:54] | Highest level in motorsport in Formula One. | 一级方程式赛车最高水平。 |
[15:57] | [cameras clicking] | (相机点击) |
[15:59] | [applause] | (掌声) |
[16:04] | My name is Marcus Ericsson, | 我叫马库斯·埃里克森, |
[16:05] | and I’m a driver of Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 team. | 我是阿尔法·罗密欧·索伯F1车队的车手。 |
[16:08] | I’m from Sweden. I’ve just turned 28. | 我来自瑞典。我刚满28岁。 |
[16:11] | I see myself in my prime of my career, to be honest. | 说实话,我认为自己正处于事业的黄金时期。 |
[16:15] | [cheering and applause] | 欢呼和掌声 |
[16:17] | But I don’t have a contract for next year yet. | 但是我还没有明年的合同。 |
[16:20] | It’s no secret I want to stay in Sauber. | 我想留在索伯已经不是什么秘密了。 |
[16:22] | I think that’s been part of that team for a long time now, | 我想那已经是那个团队的一部分很长时间了, |
[16:25] | and we’ve made some great progress this year. | 今年我们已经取得了一些重大进展。 |
[16:28] | [Ericsson] It feels like I’m continuing to prove myself, what I can do. | (埃里克森)感觉我在不断地证明自己,证明我能做什么。 |
[16:35] | [Croft] Super performance by Marcus Ericsson. | [克罗夫特]马库斯·埃里克森的超级表演。 |
[16:38] | [Brundle] Here we go. Ericsson against Hartley, up the inside… | [布鲁德尔]我们开始吧。埃里克森对哈特利,内线… |
[16:42] | And Ericsson is back in the points. | 埃里克森又回到了原点。 |
[16:46] | Top ten Marcus Ericsson. Good session for him. | 马库斯·埃里克森。对他来说,这是个好机会。 |
[16:50] | [Ericsson] Whoo hoo. | (埃里克森)哇呼!。 |
[16:51] | [Simon-Chautemps] P-9. Well bloody well done. | 西蒙·肖普朗斯 P-9。干得好。 |
[16:55] | [Ericsson] Thanks. | (埃里克森)谢谢。 |
[16:57] | And I can’t wait to get in the car again and have a strong weekend. | 我迫不及待地想再次回到车里,过一个愉快的周末。 |
[17:07] | [Croft] Welcome along then | [克罗夫特]那么欢迎你也来 |
[17:09] | on a Friday afternoon in this glorious part of Italy. | 星期五下午,在意大利这个美丽的地方。 |
[17:14] | We have arrived in Monza. | 我们已经到达蒙扎。 |
[17:16] | We have come for the Italian Grand Prix. | 我们是来参加意大利大奖赛的。 |
[17:20] | It is the temple of speed. | 它是速度的殿堂。 |
[17:26] | It is time for second practice. | 是时候进行第二次练习了。 |
[17:28] | [engines roaring] | (引擎咆哮) |
[17:34] | A lot of drivers have sorted out their future. | 很多车手已经为自己的未来做好了准备。 |
[17:36] | I don’t think Marcus Ericsson is one of them at the moment. | 我不认为马库斯·埃里克森是其中之一。 |
[17:40] | [Simon-Chautemps] Okay, Marcus, we should have the green light | 好吧,马库斯,我们应该开绿灯 |
[17:42] | in five seconds. | 在五秒。 |
[17:47] | And green light, green light. Straight out. | 绿灯,绿灯。直。 |
[17:57] | Okay, Marcus. Radio check. | 好的,马库斯。无线电检查。 |
[17:59] | [Ericsson] Yeah. Right here. | (埃里克森)是的。在这里。 |
[18:00] | [Simon-Chautemps] Okay. | (西蒙·肖普朗斯)好。 |
[18:06] | Okay, that’s plus seven all around. | 好,这是加7。 |
[18:13] | You have nobody behind at the moment. Go for it. | 你现在没有人在后面。就去做吧。 |
[18:21] | [tires squealing] | (轮胎啸声) |
[18:23] | -[Croft] Oh. Something’s off. -[Brundle] Ooh. That’s a big crash. | -克罗夫特[]哦。有点不对劲。-(布伦德尔)哦。那可是个大崩溃。 |
[18:25] | [crowd gasps] | (人群喘息声) |
[18:27] | And that’s the Sauber of Marcus Ericcson. | 这是马库斯·埃里克森的索伯葡萄酒。 |
[18:30] | [Croft] That’s massive. | 克罗夫特[]这是巨大的。 |
[18:34] | [Simon-Chautemps] You okay? | 你[西蒙·肖普朗斯]好吗? |
[18:41] | [Zehnder] If you see a car spinning and turning like he did… | (曾德尔)如果你看到一辆车像他一样旋转…… |
[18:45] | and him travelling at 340 kph… | 他以每小时340公里的速度…… |
[18:49] | the first thought you have is obviously the safety of the driver. | 你首先想到的显然是车手的安全。 |
[18:57] | [Croft] Marcus Ericsson’s Sauber lying by the side of the track. | [克罗夫特]马库斯·埃里克森(马库斯 埃里克森)的索伯(Sauber)躺在赛道边上。 |
[19:11] | [Simon-Chautemps] You okay? | 你[西蒙·肖普朗斯]好吗? |
[19:14] | [Ericsson] No idea what happened. | (埃里克森)不知道发生了什么。 |
[19:17] | -[Simon-Chautemps] Okay. Are you okay? -[Ericsson] Yeah, I am okay. | ——(西蒙·肖普朗斯)好。你还好吗?-[埃里克森]是的,我很好。 |
[19:24] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[19:32] | [Vasseur] Marcus is okay. He went to the medical center. | 马库斯没事。他去了医疗中心。 |
[19:35] | For sure he was, first, a bit disappointed and also bit shocked. | 首先,他肯定有点失望,也有点震惊。 |
[19:43] | [Zehnder] The accident was a technical problem on the car. | 事故是汽车的技术问题。 |
[19:46] | He was a victim, nothing he could do to avoid the crash. | 他是一个受害者,他无法避免撞车。 |
[19:53] | [Ericsson] In the end of the day, you know, it was incredible | (埃里克森)说到底,你知道,这是不可思议的 |
[19:55] | to be able to walk away from an accident like that. | 能够从那样的事故中脱身。 |
[20:00] | [Zehnder] Ten, fifteen years ago a similar incident could have been fatal. | 10、15年前,类似的事件可能是致命的。 |
[20:17] | [Ericsson] Monza, I was feeling confident going there. | (埃里克森)蒙扎,我有信心去那里。 |
[20:20] | I was feeling confident in the car, and then I had that massive crash. | 我对车很有信心,然后我发生了严重的撞车事故。 |
[20:25] | It’s obviously quite a scary thing to have, you know? | 这显然是一件很可怕的事情,你知道吗? |
[20:31] | It came out of nowhere, doing 200 miles an hour. | 不知从哪儿冒出来的,时速200英里。 |
[20:34] | And I was a passenger. | 我是一名乘客。 |
[20:38] | [tires squealing] | (轮胎啸声) |
[20:41] | It happened so fast. | 事情发生得太快了。 |
[20:47] | But whilst the crash was happening, | 但是当飞机坠毁的时候, |
[20:50] | the time went a bit slower. | 时间过得有点慢。 |
[20:57] | I remember just thinking, “What’s going on?” | 我记得我当时就在想,“怎么回事?” |
[21:00] | I was so confused why I was flying around in the air… | 我很困惑为什么我要在空中飞来飞去…… |
[21:18] | My confidence level and everything goes down when you have a crash like that. | 我的信心水平和一切都下降当你遇到这样的崩溃。 |
[21:21] | And you have to sort of start building yourself up again. | 你必须重新开始建立自己。 |
[21:27] | Going to Singapore now and… | 现在去新加坡…… |
[21:29] | [trainer] Okay. Again. | (教练)好。一次。 |
[21:30] | -[grunts] -On top. There. That’s all. | ——(普通员工)在上面。在那里。这是所有。 |
[21:33] | [Ericsson] Singapore is, in my opinion, the toughest race of the year. | 在我看来,新加坡是今年最艰难的比赛。 |
[21:37] | It’s key for my future in Formula One. | 这对我在一级方程式的未来至关重要。 |
[21:40] | [panting] | (喘气) |
[21:57] | [Croft] Significant changes are afoot at Ferrari for next season. | [克罗夫特]法拉利下个赛季正在进行重大的变革。 |
[22:04] | After five years, in his second stint with Ferrari, Kimi Räikkönen is leaving. | 在为法拉利效力五年之后,基米·莱科宁将离开法拉利。 |
[22:13] | [whistling] | (吹口哨) |
[22:17] | [Croft] Räikkönen will stay in Formula One though… but with Sauber. | [克劳馥]莱科宁将继续留在一级方程式赛车……但索伯。 |
[22:24] | [cameras clicking] | (相机点击) |
[22:28] | [reporter] Well, Kimi, if we could start with you, please. | (记者)好吧,基米,如果我们可以从你开始,请。 |
[22:30] | You say it wasn’t your decision to leave Ferrari, | 你说离开法拉利不是你的决定 |
[22:33] | but it was your decision to go back to Sauber. | 但回到索伯是你的决定。 |
[22:35] | So just talk us through why you’re doing that. | 告诉我们你为什么这么做。 |
[22:39] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[22:41] | [scattered laughter] | (分散的笑声) |
[22:44] | [Räikkönen] Because I want to go. | 因为我想去。 |
[22:46] | [reporter] And you’re still passionate about racing? The fire is still– | (记者)你还对赛车充满热情吗?火还在燃烧 |
[22:49] | -No, I– I’m not, actually, you know? -[reporters laugh] | -不,实际上我没有,你知道吗?——(记者笑) |
[22:51] | I’m just by pure, uh… head games for you guys out there, yeah. | 我只是单纯的…给你们出主意,对。 |
[22:59] | [reporter] Well, Kimi, thanks for the insight. | [记者]基米,谢谢你的洞察力。 |
[23:01] | -Let’s move on. -No worries. | 小的举动。-不担忧。 |
[23:03] | When we had the chance to get Kimi onboard, | 当我们有机会让基米上船时, |
[23:06] | we did everything to make it happen. | 我们做了一切让它发生。 |
[23:09] | Kimi Räikkönen coming next year, probably another driver, | 基米·莱科宁明年会来,可能是另一个车手, |
[23:13] | which is gonna give Kimi a really hard time. | 这会让基米很难过的。 |
[23:15] | Any news on who that might be? | 有谁的消息吗? |
[23:17] | For sure, we have to sit down next week, | 当然,我们下周要坐下来, |
[23:19] | -and we’ll take a decision quite soon. -Yeah. | -我们很快就会做出决定。-是的。 |
[23:21] | But, uh… for sure, it’s important, the lineup. | 但是,呃…当然,阵容很重要。 |
[23:26] | So, strategy at Singapore | 新加坡的战略 |
[23:28] | um, is dominated by two things, safety cars and track position. | 主要是两件事,安全车和轨道位置。 |
[23:33] | [Zehnder] We haven’t made a decision of the second seat. | (曾德尔)我们还没有对第二个席位做出决定。 |
[23:36] | It is important for the team to make sure that we have the best driver | 对车队来说,确保我们拥有最好的车手是很重要的 |
[23:39] | alongside Kimi. | 与乔任梁。 |
[23:42] | When he comes to this side of the driver lineup, | 当他来到车手阵容的这一边时, |
[23:44] | there is always one party who is not happy with the decision. | 总有一方对这个决定不满意。 |
[23:47] | Fred deals with such situations in the best possible way. | 弗雷德以最好的方式处理这种情况。 |
[24:01] | [Ericsson] Kimi going to Sauber, it’s big, big news. | (埃里克森)基米要去索伯,这可是个大新闻。 |
[24:05] | Didn’t really see that coming. | 没想到会这样。 |
[24:09] | [elevator dings] | (电梯响) |
[24:11] | It means that, you know, it’s one seat less in Sauber, so… | 这意味着,你知道,索伯少了一个座位,所以…… |
[24:19] | I know there’s a lot of drivers that want that final seat, | 我知道有很多车手想要最后一个座位, |
[24:22] | including myself. | 包括我自己。 |
[24:25] | So in Singapore, I need to deliver for sure. | 所以在新加坡,我一定要送货上门。 |
[24:28] | It’s my last chance to do it. | 这是我做这件事的最后机会了。 |
[24:39] | We have the best view in Singapore. | 我们的视野是新加坡最好的。 |
[24:41] | [Leclerc] Yeah. | (勒克莱尔)是的。 |
[24:42] | You can see about 70 percent of the track. | 你可以看到70%的轨道。 |
[24:44] | [Leclerc] I don’t know Singapore at all. | [勒克莱尔]我对新加坡一无所知。 |
[24:46] | It will be my first time here… | 这将是我第一次来这里…… |
[24:49] | and my first night race in Formula One. | 我第一次参加一级方程式的夜间比赛。 |
[24:54] | It’s a very important weekend. | 这是一个非常重要的周末。 |
[24:56] | So, I can’t wait to discover the track. | 所以,我迫不及待地想要发现这条轨迹。 |
[25:08] | [Gasly] So, Singapore is gonna be a first for me. | 所以,新加坡对我来说将是第一个。 |
[25:10] | Only driven this track in the simulator and on my Playstation, so… | 只在模拟器和我的Playstation上开过这条赛道,所以… |
[25:16] | So… the target is that next year, I’m the one in the middle. | 所以…目标是明年,我是中间的那个。 |
[25:21] | [laughs] | (笑) |
[25:23] | I’ll be good. I’m not gonna take the Red Bull yet. | 我将会很好。我还不想喝红牛。 |
[25:25] | [laughs] | (笑) |
[25:27] | No, actually, I’m gonna take it. Fuck it. I always take it. | 不,事实上,我要了。他妈的。我总是吃。 |
[25:33] | [Gasly] Looks like a really exciting, challenging track. | (盖斯利)看起来是一条非常刺激、具有挑战性的赛道。 |
[25:38] | Very technical, so exactly the sort of track I like. | 技术含量很高,所以这正是我喜欢的那种赛道。 |
[25:43] | Wow. That was a nice one. | 哇。这个问题很好。 |
[25:45] | Everyone’s talking about 2019, | 每个人都在谈论2019年, |
[25:46] | but I still have races to go with Toro Rosso, | 但我还得和红牛二队比赛 |
[25:49] | and really want to make the best out of them. | 并且真的想充分利用它们。 |
[26:08] | [Croft] The 15th round of the 2018 Formula One World Championship. | [克罗夫特]2018年一级方程式世界锦标赛第15轮。 |
[26:13] | Arguably the most spectacular, it’s the Singapore Grand Prix. | 可以说最壮观的是新加坡大奖赛。 |
[26:21] | This spectacular city is taken over by a 3.14 mile circuit on the city streets. | 这座壮观的城市被城市街道上3.14英里的环线所取代。 |
[26:28] | There are 23 corners to make up a lap, | 一圈有23个弯角, |
[26:31] | more than any other race on the current calendar. | 比当前日历上的任何其他比赛都要多。 |
[26:33] | One thousand seven hundred and seventy-one light projectors | 一千七百七十一个光投射器 |
[26:37] | make sure the drivers can see where they’re going at night. | 确保车手晚上能看到他们要去哪里。 |
[26:46] | [Zehnder] It’s a very special event. | 这是一个非常特殊的事件。 |
[26:49] | Singapore, because of being at the equator, | 新加坡,因为地处赤道, |
[26:52] | is very hot. It’s very humid. | 很热。很潮湿。 |
[26:56] | The humidity is 85 plus percent. | 湿度是85%以上。 |
[27:00] | So it’s very demanding for the whole team. | 所以对整个团队的要求都很高。 |
[27:06] | For the pit stop crew, they’re wearing their race suit. | 对于维修站的工作人员,他们穿着他们的赛车服。 |
[27:09] | [pneumatic tools whirring] | (气动工具转动) |
[27:12] | [engine roaring] | (引擎咆哮) |
[27:19] | [Zehnder] And, obviously, especially for the drivers. | (曾德尔),显然,尤其是对车手来说。 |
[27:25] | [Medland] It’s physically the hardest they’ll push all year. | 这将是他们一整年身体上最困难的挑战。 |
[27:31] | So when they’re training at the start of the season to be fit, | 所以当他们在赛季初为了健康而训练时, |
[27:33] | the race they’re thinking of that they have to hit the level | 他们所考虑的比赛,他们必须达到水平 |
[27:35] | is the Singapore Grand Prix. | 是新加坡大奖赛。 |
[27:43] | [Gasly] If we were to work out | (盖斯利)如果我们要去健身的话 |
[27:44] | the difference of balance in the short run… | 平衡在短期内的差异… |
[27:48] | It’s really hot in the cockpit, up to sixty degrees in the race. | 驾驶舱内非常热,在比赛中温度高达60度。 |
[27:51] | One of the longest races of the season as well, two hours. | 也是本赛季最长的比赛之一,两个小时。 |
[27:55] | Let’s go for bath. | 我们去洗澡吧。 |
[28:02] | [groaning] | (呻吟) |
[28:06] | [moans] | (呻吟) |
[28:07] | [Gasly] During the weekend, we have this ice bath, as well, after each session. | (盖斯利)周末的时候,每次治疗结束后,我们还会进行冰浴。 |
[28:12] | It might look a bit silly, you know, on camera, but…. | 在镜头前看起来可能有点傻,但…… |
[28:15] | I just know it’s good for my body | 我只知道它对我的身体有好处 |
[28:17] | -It’s so cold in the thing. -[crew member laughs] | -里面太冷了。——(船员笑) |
[28:20] | [Ericsson] Just like Sweden, winter ice bath. [chuckles] | [埃里克森]就像瑞典,冬天的冰浴。[笑] |
[28:23] | Jumping in the frozen lake. [chuckles] | 跳进结冰的湖里。[笑] |
[28:27] | And when I go up from the bath, | 当我洗完澡, |
[28:29] | make sure the cameras are focusing on the right, uh, areas, yeah? | 确保摄像机对准了正确的区域? |
[28:32] | [laughs] | (笑) |
[28:34] | [cameraman] I’ll keep it here. | (摄影师)我把它放在这儿。 |
[28:36] | [laughing] The weapon is not very big at the moment. | (笑)武器现在不是很大。 |
[29:00] | [in Swedish] The race is going to be tough on everyone. | (在瑞典语中)这场比赛对每个人来说都将是艰难的。 |
[29:04] | Everyone will overheat, cars and bodies. | 每个人都会过热,汽车和身体都会过热。 |
[29:08] | [in English] I think I started the weekend two kilos heavier than I am now already. | 我想我这个周末刚开始的时候已经比现在重了两公斤。 |
[29:12] | So, I will lose quite a bit again for the race. | 所以,我将在比赛中再输掉一些。 |
[29:15] | Find the limit, stay at the limit, you can do it. | 找到极限,保持在极限,你能做到。 |
[29:20] | [Ericsson] I think before you jump in the car, | [埃里克森]我想在你上车之前, |
[29:22] | there’s a lot of things spinning around in your head. | 有很多东西在你的脑海里旋转。 |
[29:26] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[29:28] | Charles Leclerc will need to show that he’s worthy of a Ferrari seat. | 查尔斯·勒克莱尔需要证明自己配得上法拉利的位置。 |
[29:31] | Charles has added pressure in that sense. | 查尔斯在这个意义上增加了压力。 |
[29:34] | You want to perform. You want to do well for yourself, for your team. | 你想要表演。你想为你自己,为你的团队做好。 |
[29:38] | Marcus needs to make sure he’s scoring points and finishing in the top ten | 马库斯需要确保他能得分并进入前十 |
[29:41] | if he wants to be in Formula One next year. | 如果他明年想参加一级方程式。 |
[29:43] | Singapore is a race that could make or break Marcus’ Formula One career. | 新加坡是一场可能成就或毁掉马库斯f1职业生涯的比赛。 |
[29:47] | There’s all these emotions, and then you sort of jump in the car | 所有这些情绪,然后你跳进车里 |
[29:50] | and all that sort of just goes away. | 所有这些都消失了。 |
[29:55] | Then you just go into your bubble and you just focus on the job. | 然后你就进入你的泡泡,专注于你的工作。 |
[30:03] | [countdown timer beeping] | (倒数计时器哔哔声) |
[30:07] | [engines roaring] | (引擎咆哮) |
[30:13] | [Croft] And they all thread their way through the first three corners. | [克罗夫特]他们都在前三个弯角一路杀出一条路来。 |
[30:18] | Esteban Ocon going into the wall! | 埃斯特班·奥康要去撞墙了! |
[30:21] | [all gasp] | (所有喘气) |
[30:26] | That’s what teammates are about. | 这就是队友的意义所在。 |
[30:29] | [Croft] We have another first lap accident. | [克罗夫特]我们第一圈又出事了。 |
[30:34] | Wheel to wheel, Sebastian Vettel ahead of Max Verstappen. | 轮对轮,塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔领先马克斯·韦尔斯塔彭。 |
[30:49] | [Leclerc] Yeah, I got overtaken. | [勒克莱尔]是的,我被追上了。 |
[30:51] | [Becker] Yeah, Gasly ahead. | (贝克尔)好的,加油。 |
[30:55] | [Spini] Good job, Pierre. Good job. Keep going. | (斯皮尼)干得好,皮埃尔。好工作。继续。 |
[30:57] | Behind you, there is Leclerc and Ericsson. | 在你身后,是勒克莱尔和埃里克森。 |
[31:02] | [Simon-Chautemps] Okay, Marcus, you’re doing good. Keep pushing. | 好的,马库斯,你做得很好。继续努力。 |
[31:07] | [Becker] Push more if you can, put some pressure on Gasly ahead. | (贝克尔)如果可以的话,再向前推一点,给加斯利一些压力。 |
[31:13] | [Croft] Great battle here. | [克罗夫特]这是一场伟大的战斗。 |
[31:14] | Charles Leclerc, trying to get past the Toro Rosso of Pierre Gasly. | 查尔斯·勒克莱尔(Charles Leclerc)试图越过皮埃尔·加斯利(Pierre Gasly)所在的红牛二队(Toro Rosso)。 |
[31:23] | [Gasly] We are really good friends, but, of course, | 我们真的是好朋友,但是,当然, |
[31:25] | you race each single guy on track the same way. | 每个人在同一条赛道上比赛。 |
[31:31] | [Leclerc] We’ve raced since we were kids in mini karts against each other. | 勒克莱尔:我们从小就在小型卡丁车里比赛。 |
[31:36] | [Becker] Gasly ahead seems to struggle with the tires. | (贝克尔)前面的加索尔似乎在与轮胎作斗争。 |
[31:39] | [Gasly] We had some exciting and tight battles. | (盖斯利)我们进行了一些激烈激烈的战斗。 |
[31:43] | -[Gasly] Struggling so much, guys. -[Spini] Push, Pierre. Push. | -(喘气)挣扎得太厉害了,伙计们。——[Spini]推动,皮埃尔。推动。 |
[31:53] | [tire screeching] | (轮胎尖叫) |
[31:55] | [Croft] Ooh. Big lock-up for Pierre Gasly there. | 克罗夫特哦。皮埃尔·盖斯利被关在那里。 |
[31:58] | And that’s gonna cost him a little bit. | 这会让他付出一些代价。 |
[32:00] | Charles Leclerc is right on his tail now. | 查尔斯·勒克莱尔现在正紧追不舍。 |
[32:04] | [Leclerc] Of course, when I finish in front of him, I’m happy, | 当然,当我在他面前结束时,我很高兴, |
[32:07] | like he is when he’s finishing in front of me. | 就像他在我面前结束的时候。 |
[32:10] | [Croft] Charles Leclerc almost shoving him around the corners | [克罗夫特]查尔斯·勒克莱尔差点儿把他推到墙角 |
[32:14] | as they go over the Anderson Bridge. | 当他们走过安德森大桥时。 |
[32:17] | Leclerc does the old switch-a-roo. | 勒克莱尔做的是老式的开关-a-roo。 |
[32:22] | [Gasly] The rivalry’s there. | [盖斯利]对手就在那里。 |
[32:25] | We both wanna be the best. | 我们都想成为最好的。 |
[32:27] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[32:30] | [Gasly] Winning races, fighting for the championship. | 赢得比赛,为冠军而战。 |
[32:33] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[32:41] | [Brundle] That puts Charles Leclerc ahead of Pierre Gasly. | (布鲁德尔)这使得查尔斯·勒克莱尔领先于皮埃尔·加斯利。 |
[32:44] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[32:51] | [Becker] Well done, Charles, good job. | 干得好,查尔斯,干得好。 |
[32:53] | [Gasly] Tires are completely gone. | (汽油)轮胎完全没了。 |
[32:56] | [Spini] Box, box, Pierre. | (斯皮尼)盒子,盒子,皮埃尔。 |
[33:00] | [tools whirring] | (工具转动) |
[33:09] | The race is super, super tough. | 比赛非常非常激烈。 |
[33:12] | Pure pain, you know, you’re dehydrated, getting headaches, | 纯粹的疼痛,脱水,头痛, |
[33:15] | you’re really, really tired, you’re struggling with concentration. | 你真的,真的很累,你很难集中注意力。 |
[33:19] | [Leclerc] Feels like an eternity. | [勒克莱尔]感觉像一个永恒。 |
[33:21] | You’re a bit like in a tunnel. | 你有点像在隧道里。 |
[33:31] | It’s extremely intense. | 它非常激烈。 |
[33:43] | [Simon-Chautemps] Okay, Marcus, you’re doing well. | 好的,马库斯,你做得很好。 |
[33:44] | We are P-8 at the moment. Keep pushing. | 我们现在是P-8。继续努力。 |
[33:48] | [Croft] Marcus Ericsson still is the only driver out there | [Croft] 马库斯 埃里克森仍然是唯一的车手 |
[33:50] | who hasn’t pitted. | 那些没有的。 |
[33:53] | [Brundle] Ericsson must have all the grip of an eel swimming in olive oil. | [布伦德尔]埃里克森一定有在橄榄油里游泳的鳗鱼的所有抓手。 |
[33:57] | [tires squealing] | (轮胎啸声) |
[34:00] | [Croft] And Sainz gets past Ericsson. | [克罗夫特]和塞恩斯超过了埃里克森。 |
[34:03] | My tires are gone. | 我的轮胎没了。 |
[34:05] | [Simon-Chautemps] Box, box, box. | 箱子,箱子,箱子。 |
[34:08] | [tools whirring] | (工具转动) |
[34:13] | [Simon-Chautemps] Okay, Marcus, the situation, you are P-11. | 好吧,马库斯,现在的情况,你是P-11。 |
[34:16] | Ahead of you is Hülkenberg. Hülkenberg is now ten seconds ahead. | 在你前面的是赫尔肯伯格。赫尔肯伯格现在领先10秒。 |
[34:22] | Sixteen laps to go. Go for it. | 还有16圈。就去做吧。 |
[34:27] | Go, Marcus! | 走,马库斯! |
[34:30] | [Simon-Chautemps] That’s eight seconds to Hülkenberg, eight seconds. | 离赫尔肯伯格还有8秒,8秒。 |
[34:36] | Okay, Marcus, Hülkenberg is now seven seconds ahead. | 马库斯,赫尔肯伯格现在领先7秒。 |
[34:41] | Push. | 推动。 |
[34:43] | You are a second a lap quicker than Hülkenberg. | 你比赫尔肯伯格快一圈。 |
[34:45] | You can do it. | 你能做到。 |
[34:46] | [Ericsson] Copy. | (埃里克森)副本。 |
[34:49] | [Simon-Chautemps] Hülkenberg is now six second ahead. | 赫尔肯伯格现在领先六秒。 |
[34:51] | -We’re on him. -Ah, we catch him. | 我们是在他身上。-我们抓住他了。 |
[34:53] | There. | 在那里。 |
[34:54] | [Simon-Chautemps] Okay, Hülkenberg, five seconds ahead. | 好的,赫尔肯伯格,提前五秒钟。 |
[34:56] | [Ericsson] Copy. Push. | (埃里克森)副本。推动。 |
[34:58] | [Simon-Chautemps] Seven laps to go. Push, push, push. | 还剩七圈了。推,推,推。 |
[35:02] | Five laps to go. | 还有五圈。 |
[35:05] | Four laps to go. | 还有四圈。 |
[35:07] | Three laps to go. | 还有三圈。 |
[35:10] | Two laps to go. Keep pushing. | 还有两圈。继续努力。 |
[35:14] | Last lap, last lap. Maximum attack now. | 最后一圈,最后一圈。现在最大的攻击。 |
[35:20] | [Croft] Lewis Hamilton, wins the Singapore Grand Prix! | [克罗夫特]刘易斯·汉密尔顿,赢得新加坡大奖赛! |
[35:29] | [Simon-Chautemps] Okay, Marcus, that’s it. | 好了,马库斯,够了。 |
[35:33] | P-11。 P-11. | |
[35:38] | -[Ericsson] Yeah, thank you. -[Simon-Chautemps] Thank you, buddy. | -[埃里克森]是的,谢谢。-谢谢你,伙计。 |
[35:42] | [Croft] Ericsson once again finishes just outside the points. | [克罗夫特]埃里克森再一次以略高于得分的成绩结束比赛。 |
[35:46] | [Becker] Okay, Charles, that’s it. P-9 at the end. | (贝克尔)好了,查尔斯,够了。P-9在最后。 |
[35:48] | Excellent race again. | 优秀的比赛了。 |
[35:50] | [LeClerc] Ah. | 勒克莱尔啊。 |
[35:51] | Thank you. Very good race. | 谢谢你!很好的比赛。 |
[35:54] | [Spini] Okay, Pierre. P-13, P-13 | [Spini]好的,皮埃尔。P-13, P-13 |
[35:57] | [Gasly] Yeah, yeah. | (气体)是的,是的。 |
[36:21] | [Gasly] You’ve got so much adrenaline and concentration when you drive. | (盖斯利)你开车时肾上腺素和注意力都很集中。 |
[36:24] | And suddenly, your body feels completely different. | 突然间,你的身体感觉完全不一样了。 |
[36:27] | You really feel exhausted at that time. | 你那时真的觉得很累。 |
[36:35] | [Ericsson] I think that was the toughest eleventh place of my career. | [埃里克森]我认为那是我职业生涯中最艰难的第11名。 |
[36:40] | You work so hard for two hours | 你辛苦工作了两个小时 |
[36:43] | to not get rewarded with points when you’re so close. | 当你离目标很近的时候却没有得到积分。 |
[36:46] | It was very hard to accept. | 这很难接受。 |
[36:59] | [speaking French] | (说法语) |
[37:03] | [woman] Marcus? | [妇女]马库斯? |
[37:04] | Hey? | 嘿? |
[37:08] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何? |
[37:09] | -Pretty good. -Yeah? | -相当好。-是吗? |
[37:12] | -It’s a pity, huh? -Yeah. It was close. | -很遗憾,是吧?-是的。这是接近。 |
[37:15] | It was close. | 这是接近。 |
[37:21] | [laughs] | (笑) |
[37:24] | So close. So far away. | 如此接近。那么遥远。 |
[37:29] | I do deserve a sandwich, though. | 不过,我确实应该吃个三明治。 |
[37:33] | And maybe a drink later, but don’t tell anyone. | 也许以后再喝一杯,但不要告诉任何人。 |
[37:49] | [reporter] The big news this week, where have you been if you’ve missed it, | [记者]本周的大新闻,如果你错过了,你去了哪里? |
[37:52] | Charles Leclerc will be joining Ferrari next season. | 查尔斯·勒克莱尔将在下赛季加盟法拉利。 |
[37:58] | [in French] So, yeah, I cannot believe it. It’s incredible. | (法语)所以,是的,我不敢相信。这是不可思议的。 |
[38:03] | [in English] Selfie, selfie. Ferrari driver. Ferrari driver. | 自拍,自拍。法拉利车手。法拉利车手。 |
[38:05] | [laughs] Oh. I was really believing it. | (笑)哦。我真的很相信。 |
[38:08] | -I know. -All right. | -我知道。-好的。 |
[38:10] | [man] Congratulations. Well done, mate. | (人)表示祝贺。干得好,伴侣。 |
[38:11] | [Leclerc] Thank you. Hello. Thank you. Thank you very much. | (勒克莱尔)谢谢。你好。谢谢你!非常感谢。 |
[38:14] | [reporter] Charles Leclerc will be the second youngest Ferrari driver | [记者]查尔斯·勒克莱尔将成为第二年轻的法拉利车手 |
[38:17] | in history. | 在历史上。 |
[38:19] | [Leclerc] Yeah, it feels incredible. | [勒克莱尔]是的,感觉很不可思议。 |
[38:21] | They just told me that we have chosen you as the race driver | 他们刚刚告诉我,我们已经选择你作为赛车手 |
[38:24] | for Scuderia Ferrari next year. | 明年为法拉利车队效力。 |
[38:25] | And I was just, “Are you joking or…” | 我只是说,“你是在开玩笑还是……” |
[38:28] | And he was like, “No, no. Of course, not. | 他说,“不,不。当然,并不是。 |
[38:30] | We have chosen you.” And it just felt unbelievable. | 我们选择了你们。”这让人难以置信。 |
[38:33] | -Hey, man, congrats. -Thank you, man. | -嘿,伙计,恭喜。-谢谢,伙计。 |
[38:43] | Jules probably deserved this place more than I do, | 朱尔斯可能比我更应该得到这个地方 |
[38:46] | and I’m extremely happy to be the one. | 我很高兴能成为其中的一员。 |
[38:48] | And I’ll try to honor him the way he deserves, | 我会尽力以他应得的方式尊重他 |
[38:51] | and bring him the success he deserves to have. | 给他带来他应得的成功。 |
[39:25] | [man] Are you okay, Nico? | 你没事吧,尼科? |
[39:28] | [Hülkenberg] Get me out. There’s fire. | 把我救出来。有火。 |
[39:30] | -[man] Yeah. -[Hülkenberg] There’s fire. | ——(人)是的。- [哈肯伯格]有火。 |
[39:33] | [opera music playing] | (歌剧音乐) |