时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [dramatic music playing] | (戏剧性的音乐) |
[00:15] | [Croft] It’s been a brilliant year. | [克罗夫特]这是辉煌的一年。 |
[00:17] | It’s passed by in an absolute blur. | 它在一片模糊中消失了。 |
[00:19] | We’ve had a lot of stories. | 我们有很多故事。 |
[00:21] | There’s been drama. There was action. There’s been crashes. | 有戏剧。有行动。有崩溃。 |
[00:24] | There’s been everything going on. | 一切都在进行中。 |
[00:26] | It was so up and down, it was a roller-coaster. | 它是如此的上上下下,就像过山车一样。 |
[00:31] | [Croft] Strap yourselves in and welcome along to the ride. | [克罗夫特]系好安全带,欢迎你也来。 |
[00:37] | And a big crash there! | 然后那里发生了巨大的碰撞! |
[00:40] | [Steiner] In Formula One, the highs are very high… | (施泰纳)在一级方程式赛车中,高点非常高…… |
[00:42] | [Croft] Magnussen and Grosjean will start fifth and sixth. | [克罗夫特] 马格努森 和 格罗让 将分别在第五和第六场首发。 |
[00:45] | Yeah, with the big boys, yeah? | 是啊,和大男孩在一起,是吗? |
[00:46] | [Brundle] That is a staggering achievement for Haas. | 对哈斯来说,这是一个惊人的成就。 |
[00:49] | [Steiner] But the lows are very low. | (施泰纳)但目前的低点非常低。 |
[00:50] | [Croft] What is happening down at Haas? | [克罗夫特]哈斯发生了什么事? |
[00:52] | The wheels have literally fallen off. | 轮子真的掉下来了。 |
[00:54] | Fuck. We fucking look like a bunch of wankers. | 他妈的。我们他妈的看起来像一群混蛋。 |
[00:57] | [Croft] Romain Grosjean loses it. Right across the track. | [克罗夫特]罗曼·格罗夫让输了。正好穿过跑道。 |
[01:02] | [Gannon] Oh, mate, I’m sorry. | [甘农]哦,伙计,对不起。 |
[01:04] | [Horner] Our drivers have been phenomenal this season. | 霍纳:我们的车手本赛季表现出色。 |
[01:06] | [Croft] He’s gone from sixth to first. | 克罗夫特:他从第六名升到第一名了。 |
[01:08] | [Ricciardo] Did it, y’all. Did it. Whoo! | 里卡多做到了。做到了。哇! |
[01:10] | I’m tripping major nutsack right now. | 我现在要绊倒大笨蛋了。 |
[01:12] | [Croft] Redemption day for Ricciardo. He wins in Monaco! | [克罗夫特]里卡多的救赎日。他在摩纳哥赢了! |
[01:17] | [Ricciardo] This is my time. It’s my fucking time. | (里卡多)这是我的时间。我他妈的时间到了。 |
[01:19] | Max had a difficult start to the year. | 马克斯这一年的开始很艰难。 |
[01:22] | [Croft] Oh, Verstappen’s off! | [克罗夫特]噢,弗斯塔宾走了! |
[01:24] | [Verstappen] Fuck! | (维斯塔潘)操! |
[01:25] | [Croft] Ricciardo desperate to get past his teammate. | [克罗夫特]里卡多拼命想超过他的队友。 |
[01:28] | [Brundle] Double disaster for Red Bull. | [布鲁德尔]红牛的双重灾难。 |
[01:30] | Oh, dear. | 哦,亲爱的。 |
[01:31] | [Ricciardo] Holy shit. | (Ricciardo)天啊。 |
[01:32] | -[interviewer] How pissed off were you? -Very. | -(采访者)你当时有多生气?-非常。 |
[01:35] | Why have you had so many accidents? | 你为什么发生这么多事故? |
[01:37] | I get really tired of all the questions, so I think | 我真的厌倦了所有的问题,所以我想 |
[01:39] | if I get a few more, I’ll head-butt someone. | 如果我再多喝几杯,我就用头撞人。 |
[01:42] | [Horner] From Montreal onwards, Max has driven brilliantly. | (霍纳)从蒙特利尔开始,马克斯一直开得很出色。 |
[01:45] | [Croft] Max Verstappen wins the Austrian Grand Prix. | [克罗夫特] 马克斯·维斯塔潘赢得了奥地利大奖赛。 |
[01:48] | [Verstappen] Yes! Oh, this feels fucking good. | (维斯塔潘)是的!这感觉真他妈爽。 |
[01:50] | [Brundle] Hang on a minute, Daniel Ricciardo is going to Renault. | 等一下,丹尼尔·里卡多要去雷诺。 |
[01:53] | [Ricciardo] I just felt I needed a fresh start. | 里卡多:我只是觉得我需要一个新的开始。 |
[01:56] | Have you got any money to spend on your engine, | 你有钱买引擎吗? |
[01:58] | now you’ve spent it all on your driver? | 现在你把钱都花在你的司机身上了? |
[01:59] | We’ve got plenty of money. | 我们有很多钱。 |
[02:01] | [Abiteboul] It’s been a good season, | 这是一个很好的赛季, |
[02:02] | but there is still a number of frustrations. | 但仍有一些挫折。 |
[02:04] | [man] Stop the car. You’ve got fire. | [男人]停车。你有火。 |
[02:05] | [Croft] Sainz on the outside of the Renault… | [克罗夫特]赛恩兹在雷诺车外面…… |
[02:08] | But now Grosjean, once again, involved in a collision. | 但现在,格罗让又一次卷入了一场碰撞。 |
[02:11] | I fucking… I don’t know how long I can live like this. | 我他妈的……我不知道我能这样活多久。 |
[02:13] | [Croft] Nico Hülkenberg’s locking up! | [克罗夫特]尼克·赫尔肯伯格被关起来了! |
[02:15] | And there’s been a crash! | 飞机坠毁了! |
[02:17] | Fernando Alonso goes over the top of Charles Leclerc’s Sauber! | 费尔南多·阿隆索越过了查尔斯·勒克莱尔的索伯! |
[02:25] | Wow! | 哇! |
[02:28] | We are expecting to have difficulty with McLaren. | 我们预计迈凯轮车队会有困难。 |
[02:31] | [Croft] Not another problem for McLaren. | 克劳馥:对麦克拉伦来说,这不是另一个问题。 |
[02:34] | [Abiteboul] Turned out to be Haas. | (阿比特布尔)原来是哈斯。 |
[02:35] | [Croft] Haas get their best ever finish in Formula One. | [克罗夫特]哈斯在一级方程式中取得了他们有史以来最好的成绩。 |
[02:37] | [Grosjean] Finally, I give you what you deserve, boys. Whoo! | 最后,我给你们你们应得的,孩子们。哇! |
[02:40] | [Croft] Grosjean comes home fourth place. | [克劳馥]格罗夫特·格罗夫让排名第四。 |
[02:42] | Yes! [laughs] | 是的!(笑) |
[02:43] | Right now, for us, points are very hard to come by. | 现在,对我们来说,得分很难获得。 |
[02:45] | [Croft] Alonso and Sirotkin, wheel-to-wheel! | [克罗夫特]阿隆索和西罗金,轮对轮! |
[02:48] | [Alonso] Fucking stupid. You take care, and they crash into you. | (阿隆索)他妈的愚蠢的。你小心点,他们就会撞到你。 |
[02:52] | McLaren is Team Fernando. | 麦克拉伦车队是费尔南多。 |
[02:54] | [Brown] When you have a driver of Fernando’s caliber, | 布朗:如果你有一个像费尔南多这样的车手, |
[02:56] | you wanna keep them in your racing team. | 你想让他们留在你的赛车队。 |
[02:58] | [Buxton] He’s making the decisions. | 他在做决定。 |
[02:59] | Two-time world champion Fernando Alonso is to retire from Formula One. | 两届世界冠军费尔南多·阿隆索将从一级方程式中退役。 |
[03:03] | [reporter] Would you have stayed if you could have had a competitive car? | (记者)如果你有一辆有竞争力的车,你会留下来吗? |
[03:06] | [Medland] He’s one of the greatest drivers we’ve ever seen, | 他是我们见过的最伟大的司机之一, |
[03:08] | so it feels like the end of an era. | 所以这感觉像是一个时代的结束。 |
[03:11] | We’ve done good steps, but we need to go faster. | 我们已经采取了很好的措施,但我们需要加快步伐。 |
[03:15] | [Croft] Lewis Hamilton, a five-time champion of the world! | [克罗夫特]刘易斯·汉密尔顿,五次世界冠军! |
[03:19] | [man] Yes! That’s the double, mate. | (男)是的!双份的,伙计。 |
[03:21] | [Croft] For the fifth year in succession, Mercedes are the Constructors Champions. | [克罗夫特]梅塞德斯连续第五年成为车队冠军。 |
[03:26] | That’s the last race in the season, and it’s still so intense. | 这是本赛季的最后一场比赛,比赛仍然很激烈。 |
[03:30] | [Croft] Ericsson’s off. And there’s a fire. | [克罗夫特]爱立信关了,着火了。 |
[03:32] | [Simon-Chautemps] Get out of there. Get out of there quick. | [西蒙-肖特普斯]滚出去。快出去。 |
[03:34] | F1, it never stops. | F1,它永不停歇。 |
[03:36] | Always finish the season on a high. | 总是在一个愉快的季节结束。 |
[03:37] | You’re gonna see drivers and teams throwing caution to the wind | 你会看到车手和车队把谨慎抛到九霄云外 |
[03:40] | and absolutely going for it. | 绝对要去做。 |
[03:43] | [pneumatic tools whirring] | (气动工具转动) |
[03:57] | [Croft] One more time in 2018. | [克罗夫特]2018年再来一次。 |
[04:00] | We’ve been around the world from Melbourne in March | 我们三月份从墨尔本开始环游世界 |
[04:02] | to here in Abu Dhabi in November. | 11月来到阿布扎比。 |
[04:05] | The final round of the Formula One season | 一级方程式赛季的最后一轮 |
[04:08] | was set for a dramatic night, under the lights here in Abu Dhabi, | 这是一个戏剧性的夜晚,在阿布扎比的灯光下, |
[04:11] | the most expensive F1 venue ever constructed. | 有史以来建造的最昂贵的F1场地。 |
[04:15] | The gloves are off. The drivers just wanna go at it now | 手套脱下来了。司机们只想现在就动手 |
[04:17] | for one more time in 2018. | 2018年再来一次。 |
[04:20] | Guenther, when you look back on 2018, what do you mainly see? | 古恩瑟,当你回顾2018年,你主要看到了什么? |
[04:24] | Oh, that’s a difficult question, | 这是个很难的问题 |
[04:26] | how much time have you got? | 你还有多少时间? |
[04:28] | [crowd cheering] | (喝彩声) |
[04:33] | [Croft] Next year, only two of the ten teams | [克罗夫特]明年,十个队中只有两个 |
[04:35] | are keeping the same driver lineup. | 保持相同的车手阵容。 |
[04:39] | Fernando Alonso, his final race, bidding farewell. | 费尔南多·阿隆索,他的最后一场比赛,告别。 |
[04:43] | [all] Fernando! | [所有]费尔南多! |
[04:45] | -Sexy! -Fernando! | 性感的!费尔南多! |
[04:47] | [Croft] Of course, Daniel Ricciardo, leaving Red Bull after this evening. | [克罗夫特]当然,丹尼尔·里卡多,今晚之后离开红牛。 |
[04:50] | Going to the Renault team. | 去雷诺车队。 |
[04:52] | End of term now, how would you give yourself a grade for this term? | 学期末,这学期你会给自己打几分? |
[04:55] | I’m gonna say probably an “L” for “loser.” | 我想用“L”代替“失败者” |
[04:59] | -[laughs] -Um… yeah. | ——(笑)-恩……是的。 |
[05:01] | Likeable. L for “likeable.” | 可爱的。L为“可爱”。 |
[05:03] | Or a “G” for “good-looking.” I don’t know. One of those. | 或者“好看”的“G”。我不知道。其中之一。 |
[05:05] | -Let’s stick to “L” for “likeable.” -[laughs] | -我们还是用“L”来表示“可爱”吧。——(笑) |
[05:07] | The second half of the season’s been a lot of misfortune really | 本赛季后半段真的很不幸 |
[05:10] | and things out of my control. | 事情超出了我的控制。 |
[05:14] | [Ricciardo] Basically lost the power. | (里卡多)基本上失去了动力。 |
[05:16] | [Rennie] Okay. | (Rennie)好。 |
[05:18] | [yelling] Fuck! | (大喊)操! |
[05:19] | It’s frustrating. | 这是令人沮丧的。 |
[05:20] | And sometimes you feel betrayed by the car when it lets you down. | 有时你会觉得被车辜负了。 |
[05:23] | When it doesn’t work, you just want to express a lot of anger. | 当它不起作用时,你只是想表达很多愤怒。 |
[05:29] | [cheering and applause] | 欢呼和掌声 |
[05:31] | [Ricciardo] If we could finish this weekend in a good way, | 里卡多:如果我们能以好的方式结束这个周末, |
[05:34] | it would soften a lot of the blows we’ve had this year. | 这将缓和我们今年遭受的许多打击。 |
[05:39] | Deep down, of course, my heart would have loved a title with Red Bull, | 当然,在内心深处,我很想拥有一个红牛的头衔, |
[05:42] | just to complete the journey. | 只是为了完成旅程。 |
[05:44] | Right now, I’m just looking forward to finishing on a high. | 现在,我只是期待着在一个高结束。 |
[05:48] | It’s that satisfaction of knowing that I’ve still got it | 那是一种知道我还拥有它的满足感 |
[05:50] | and proving it to people that I’ve still got a lot of fire in me. | 向人们证明我仍然充满激情。 |
[05:55] | It’s a Sunday night. This should be fun. | 这是一个星期天的晚上。这应该很有趣。 |
[05:56] | Monday recovering, I guess. | 我想是星期一吧。 |
[05:58] | Recovering from a victory, from a hangover… | 从胜利和宿醉中恢复过来…… |
[06:00] | [man] A victory? | (人)的胜利? |
[06:02] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见了。 |
[06:03] | I know, I forgot how to say the word “victory,” but… | 我知道,我忘了怎么说“胜利”这个词,但是…… |
[06:05] | [laughs] | (笑) |
[06:09] | [Horner] We’re going into the final race with Daniel. | 霍纳:我们将和丹尼尔一起进入决赛。 |
[06:10] | It’s the last time he’ll put on the Red Bull overalls. | 这是他最后一次穿上红牛的工作服。 |
[06:13] | Um… but as one chapter closes, another one opens. | 嗯…但随着一章的结束,另一章又开始了。 |
[06:17] | We’re excited about Pierre Gasly. | 我们为皮埃尔·盖斯利感到兴奋。 |
[06:22] | And, you know, Daniel’s leaving to go to Renault. | 你知道,丹尼尔要去雷诺了。 |
[06:25] | Is he making the right career choice? | 他的职业选择正确吗? |
[06:27] | No. The next year’s one will be faster. | 不。明年会更快。 |
[06:31] | You reckon we will be slower? | 你认为我们会慢一点吗? |
[06:32] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[06:38] | [Verstappen] Daniel’s still racing Formula One, | 丹尼尔还在参加一级方程式赛车 |
[06:40] | so I won’t necessarily miss him, | 所以我不一定会想念他 |
[06:41] | but I’ll probably wave at him when I’m gonna lap him next year. | 但是明年我要超过他的时候,我可能会向他招手。 |
[06:45] | That’s the target. | 这是目标。 |
[06:47] | [photgrapher] One, two, three. Go. And again. | [摄影师]一,二,三。走了。一次又一次。 |
[06:51] | [Buxton] There’s a lot riding on this last race. | (巴克斯顿)在最后一场比赛中有很多事情要做。 |
[06:53] | For Daniel, it’s his last opportunity… | 对丹尼尔来说,这是他最后的机会… |
[06:56] | to beat Max Verstappen as his teammate, in equal machinery. | 在平等的机制下击败他的队友马克斯·维斯塔潘。 |
[07:00] | All right, thanks very much. Have a nice Christmas. | 好的,非常感谢。祝你圣诞快乐。 |
[07:03] | [applause] | (掌声) |
[07:04] | [Verstappen] It’s been a challenging year in the beginning. | 刚开始的这一年充满挑战。 |
[07:07] | But since Monaco, I’ve been driving a lot better. | 但自从摩纳哥之后,我的驾驶技术提高了很多。 |
[07:10] | I’ve been really strong compared to Daniel, | 和丹尼尔相比,我真的很强大, |
[07:12] | so definitely turned around the season. | 所以这个赛季绝对是扭转乾坤了。 |
[07:15] | Max, he’s one of the hardest racers out there. | 麦克斯,他是最难对付的选手之一。 |
[07:17] | He shows no fear. He gives no quarter. | 他一点也不害怕。他毫不留情。 |
[07:23] | [Croft] Max Verstappen moves over to the right hand side of Lewis Hamilton, | [克罗夫特] 马克斯·维斯塔潘走到刘易斯·汉密尔顿的右手边, |
[07:26] | the race leader. | 种族的领袖。 |
[07:30] | And there’s a Force India coming down the hill… | 有一股印度力量正在下山…… |
[07:33] | [Verstappen] I have the Force India behind me, pushing. | 我背后有印度的力量在推动我。 |
[07:38] | [Croft] No! Verstappen’s off! | (克罗夫特)不!维斯塔潘的了! |
[07:40] | [Verstappen] What a fucking idiot! Fuck! | 真是个白痴!他妈的! |
[07:43] | [Croft] And that has cost him the lead of the race. | [克罗夫特]这使他失去了比赛的领先优势。 |
[07:46] | Max should have won in Brazil. He was in total control of that Grand Prix | 麦克斯应该在巴西赢的。他完全控制了那场大奖赛 |
[07:50] | until Esteban Ocon tried to unlap himself. | 直到埃斯特班·奥康试图挣脱。 |
[07:57] | [inaudable] | (听不到) |
[07:59] | [Croft] Verstappen is absolutely seething. | [克罗夫特]弗斯塔彭绝对是怒不可遏。 |
[08:02] | That was Esteban Ocon. | 那是埃斯特班·奥康。 |
[08:04] | [Buxton] Ultimately, it robbed Max of the win. | 最终,它夺走了麦克斯的胜利。 |
[08:10] | But Max had the opportunity to have saved himself all of that strife. | 但马克斯有机会避免了所有的冲突。 |
[08:14] | Just give him a little bit more space. | 给他多一点空间。 |
[08:16] | I think Max still has a little bit of maturing to go, | 我觉得Max还有点成熟, |
[08:20] | learning which fights to fight and which to let go. | 学习哪些该打,哪些该放手。 |
[08:23] | [reporter] Max, can you just explain what happened between you | (记者)麦克斯,你能解释一下你们之间发生了什么吗 |
[08:26] | and Esteban after the race? | 赛后埃斯特班呢? |
[08:28] | Um… | 嗯… |
[08:29] | I don’t really have a lot to comment on that. | 我没有太多的评论。 |
[08:32] | Except that he was being a pussy. | 除了他是个阴户。 |
[08:36] | -[man 1] Okay. -[man 2] Okay. Next one, please? | - - - - - -[1]人好。——[2]人好。下一个,好吗? |
[08:44] | [Verstappen] Like, I said at one point, like, “You should understand my reaction | 我曾经说过,“你应该理解我的反应 |
[08:47] | if you could hear what he said to me on the scales.” | 如果你能听到他在秤上对我说的话。” |
[08:50] | ‘Cause he basically started laughing at me, | 因为他开始嘲笑我 |
[08:52] | and then he was like, “Ha, well, I was faster, | 然后他说,“哈,我跑得更快了, |
[08:53] | and so, I wanted to overtake you.” Like that. | 所以,我想追上你。”像这样。 |
[08:56] | He didn’t even, like, apologize for the crash. | 他甚至没有为车祸道歉。 |
[08:58] | -And that triggered me to push him. -Yeah. | -这让我推了他一把。-是的。 |
[09:00] | What do you think about the incident between Max and Esteban? | 你对马克斯和埃斯特班之间的事怎么看? |
[09:03] | Whilst we don’t condone violence in any way, | 虽然我们不能容忍任何形式的暴力, |
[09:06] | emotions run high, and if they didn’t, they wouldn’t be Grand Prix drivers. | 情绪高涨,如果他们没有,他们就不会成为大奖赛车手。 |
[09:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你! |
[09:11] | [Horner] In the final race of the season, | 在本赛季的最后一场比赛中, |
[09:12] | there’s an opportunity for Max to move up the order by one or two places, | Max有机会把顺序提高一两个位置, |
[09:16] | from fifth to third in the driver’s championship. | 在车手积分榜上从第五名升至第三名。 |
[09:19] | I think he’s just very keen as well to rubber-stamp the form that he’s shown. | 我认为他只是非常热衷于在他展示的表格上盖橡皮图章。 |
[09:24] | Uh, well, we are closer than expected. We’ll definitely try to score a point. | 我们比预想的更接近了。我们一定会努力得一分。 |
[09:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你! |
[09:32] | [Medland] Max Verstappen, he could really stamp his authority and say, | 马克斯·维斯塔潘,他可以证明自己的权威,说, |
[09:34] | “I’m gonna be a challenger for the championship next season.” | “下个赛季我将成为冠军的挑战者。” |
[09:37] | So I think it will be hard for Verstappen, but there’s every chance. | 所以我认为这对维斯塔潘来说很难,但是有很多机会。 |
[09:47] | [Croft] Here we go, in Abu Dhabi. | [克罗夫特]我们来看看阿布扎比。 |
[09:50] | Fernando Alonso’s 311th and final start. | 费尔南多·阿隆索的第311次也是最后一次首发。 |
[09:54] | Daniel Ricciardo wants one more victory. | 丹尼尔·里卡多想再赢一场。 |
[09:56] | He’s desperate for one more win this season. | 他渴望本赛季再赢一场。 |
[10:05] | The cars lining up on the grid for the final time. | 汽车最后一次排队等候发车。 |
[10:08] | Daniel Ricciardo in fifth. Max Verstappen right behind him in sixth. | 丹尼尔·里卡多名列第五。马克斯·维斯塔潘排在第六。 |
[10:11] | [Rennie] Daniel, just one rev check, please. One rev check. | 丹尼尔,请查一下转速。一个牧师。 |
[10:15] | -All right. -[engine revs] | -好的。——(发动机转速) |
[10:17] | This is it, fellas. Let’s fucking have it. | 就这样,伙计们。我们他妈的吃吧。 |
[10:19] | [Croft] Could Red Bull have a little problem on their hands this afternoon? | [克罗夫特]今天下午红牛会不会遇到点小麻烦? |
[10:22] | Because Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo, | 因为马克斯·维斯塔潘和丹尼尔·里卡多, |
[10:24] | they can’t both be on a winning strategy. | 他们不可能都是赢家。 |
[10:27] | Of course, Daniel Ricciardo leaving Red Bull, | 当然,丹尼尔·里卡多离开红牛, |
[10:30] | I would have thought, if there’s a choice, | 我会想,如果有选择的话, |
[10:32] | it’s obviously gonna be Max Verstappen, isn’t it? | 很明显是麦克斯·沃斯塔彭,对吧? |
[10:35] | [crowd cheering] | (喝彩声) |
[10:44] | [Croft] For the final time in 2018… | [克罗夫特] 2018年最后一次…… |
[10:47] | [engines roaring] | (引擎咆哮) |
[10:48] | …we’re racing! | …我们比赛! |
[10:50] | Max Verstappen, what happened to him off the line? | 麦克斯·沃斯塔彭,他离线后怎么了? |
[10:53] | [Verstappen] Engine hot. Engine hot. | (维斯塔潘)发动机热。发动机热。 |
[10:58] | [Croft] Verstappen is down in tenth place, down at turn one. | [克罗夫特] 维斯塔潘排名下滑第十,在第一个弯道下滑。 |
[11:01] | [man] Oh, come on! | (男)哦,拜托! |
[11:05] | [Croft] Going wide there is Romain Grosjean… | [克罗夫特]罗梅恩·格罗夫让走得更远…… |
[11:07] | Alonso has been crowded out too. | 阿隆索也被挤了出来。 |
[11:10] | [Alonso] Very low grip, but I will push the tires to the limit. | (阿隆索)抓地力很低,但我会把轮胎推到极限。 |
[11:17] | [Croft] Very good start by Nico Hülkenberg in the Renault. | [克罗夫特]尼科·赫尔肯伯格在雷诺车队开得很好。 |
[11:20] | [Slade] Doing a great job, Nico. Push like hell. | 干得好,尼科。推动像地狱。 |
[11:38] | [Slade] Are you okay, Nico? | 你没事吧,尼科? |
[11:40] | Nico? | 尼克? |
[11:47] | [Hülkenberg] Holy shit. I’m hanging here like a cow. | (哈肯伯格)天啊。我像牛一样吊在这里。 |
[11:50] | -[Slade] Yeah. -Get me out. There’s fire. There’s fire. | ——(斯莱德)是的。-我。有火。有火。 |
[11:57] | [Grosjean] Is he okay? | 他还好吗? |
[12:12] | [Hülkenberg] What happened there, anyway? | 到底发生了什么? |
[12:13] | [Slade] Main thing is you’re safe, Nico. | 主要是你很安全,尼科。 |
[12:15] | [Hülkenberg] Who was that? | [赫尔肯伯格]那是谁? |
[12:16] | [Slade] I think it might be one of the Haases, Grosjean. | [斯莱德]格罗吉恩,我想这可能是哈斯家族的人干的。 |
[12:19] | [Grosjean] Hey, where did he think he was going? Just turned into me. | 嘿,他以为他要去哪里?就变成了我。 |
[12:22] | [Brundle] Grosjean was in the blind spot of Nico Hülkenberg. | (布伦德尔)格罗夫让处在尼科·赫尔肯伯格的盲区。 |
[12:26] | Romain Grosjean did nothing wrong there. | 罗曼·格罗夫让(Romain Grosjean)在那里没有做错什么。 |
[12:28] | [Hülkenberg] The car landed on the roof. | 汽车落在屋顶上。 |
[12:30] | In that moment, I thought, like, “Shit, you know… That’s it. I’m out.” | 那一刻,我想,“妈的,你知道……就是这样。我出去了。” |
[12:35] | I couldn’t get out of the car. | 我下不了车。 |
[12:36] | I saw fire and, you know, got some smoke and fumes. | 我看到了火,你知道,有一些烟和烟雾。 |
[12:39] | It’s not so nice to breathe them. | 呼吸它们不太好。 |
[12:41] | It happens, and normally, you check, yup, everything’s still there, | 它发生了,正常情况下,你检查一下,是的,所有东西都还在, |
[12:44] | brush it off and you move on. | 把它刷掉,然后继续前进。 |
[12:56] | -[Lambiase] Max, okay… -[Verstappen] Man, engine hot. Fuck! | ——兰比亚塞 马克斯,好吧…-伙计,引擎很热。他妈的! |
[13:00] | [Lambiase] Cool the car, please, Max. Cool it. | 麦克斯,请把车凉一下。很酷的。 |
[13:02] | That should help the engine. | 这应该有助于引擎。 |
[13:04] | [Verstappen] Yeah, I’m fucked. | 是的,我被骗了。 |
[13:06] | [Croft] And Verstappen losing power with his engine overheating. | [克罗夫特]和弗斯塔彭的引擎过热,失去了动力。 |
[13:09] | Down from sixth down to ninth. | 从第六名下降到第九名。 |
[13:10] | His teammate, Daniel Ricciardo, is in fifth place. | 他的队友丹尼尔·里卡多(丹尼尔·里卡多)排名第五。 |
[13:13] | [Rennie] Daniel, let’s buckle down. Build up that rhythm again. | 丹尼尔,让我们全力以赴。再次建立这种节奏。 |
[13:16] | [Ricciardo] Understood. | (里恰尔多)理解。 |
[13:22] | [Verstappen] What’s going on with the engine? | 引擎怎么了? |
[13:23] | [Lambiase] Okay, you’ve done a good job cooling the engine, Max. | 好吧,你把发动机冷却得很好,麦克斯。 |
[13:25] | -Continue to stay out. -Can we use more power? | -继续呆在外面。我们能使用更多的能源吗? |
[13:29] | Yeah. Engine is fine. Let’s chop through this traffic. | 是的。引擎是好的。让我们穿过这条车流。 |
[13:32] | [Croft] Max Verstappen in the hunt for teammate Ricciardo. | [克罗夫特] 马克斯·维斯塔潘在寻找队友里卡多。 |
[13:41] | Perez ahead of Verstappen, | 佩雷斯领先于沃斯塔彭, |
[13:42] | and he might fancy a go here, and he does. | 他可能会想到这里,他做到了。 |
[13:46] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[13:48] | [Lambiase] Well done, Max. That is Ocon ahead of you. | 干得好,麦克斯。在你前面的是naok。 |
[14:08] | Be sensible. | 是明智的。 |
[14:12] | [Croft] Verstappen’s got the inside line! | [克罗夫特]弗斯塔彭在内线! |
[14:15] | Into Esteban Ocon he goes. | 他去了埃斯特班奥孔。 |
[14:16] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[14:22] | [Joyce] So don’t waste time with Verstappen. | [乔伊斯]所以不要把时间浪费在维斯塔潘身上。 |
[14:26] | [Croft] Daniel Ricciardo third and Max Verstappen up into fourth place. | 丹尼尔·里卡多(丹尼尔·里卡多)名列第三,马克斯·沃斯塔彭(马克斯·维斯塔潘)名列第四。 |
[14:31] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[14:32] | [tires squealing] | (轮胎啸声) |
[14:41] | [Croft] Daniel Ricciardo needs to look at his wing mirrors. | [克罗夫特]丹尼尔·里卡多需要看看他的后视镜。 |
[14:43] | His teammate, Max Verstappen, is closing in on him. | 他的队友马克斯·维斯塔潘正在接近他。 |
[14:49] | Daniel, that lap you went 44.5, Verstappen, 44.0. | 丹尼尔,你跑了44.5圈,维斯塔潘, 44.0圈。 |
[14:53] | -The gap now 1.5 behind. -Okay. Yeah. | -目前差距为1.5。-好的。是的。 |
[15:00] | [Croft] Max is still fighting for third in the Drivers’ Championship. | [克罗夫特]马克斯仍在争取车手总冠军的第三名。 |
[15:04] | [Lambiase] So box and pit it, Max. Box, pit it. | 所以打个框再挖个坑,麦克斯。盒,坑。 |
[15:07] | [Verstappen] Yep. Yeah. | (维斯塔潘)是的。是的。 |
[15:09] | [Croft] So, Verstappen getting the early call. | [克罗夫特]那么,弗斯塔宾接到了提前的电话。 |
[15:11] | Going then onto a brand-new set of tires. | 然后换了一套全新的轮胎。 |
[15:15] | [tools whirring] | (工具转动) |
[15:20] | Ricciardo’s ahead of Verstappen on the track, | 里卡多在赛道上领先于沃斯塔彭, |
[15:23] | but Verstappen, he might be on the better strategy. | 但是维斯塔潘,他可能有更好的策略。 |
[15:26] | [Brundle] I don’t think Red Bull are too worried | 布伦德尔:我不认为红牛太担心 |
[15:28] | about pleasing Daniel Ricciardo anymore. | 关于不再取悦丹尼尔·里卡多。 |
[15:30] | He’s off to Renault, isn’t he? | 他去雷诺了,是吗? |
[15:36] | [Croft] Here comes Fernando Alonso on Sergei Sirotkin, | [克劳馥]费尔南多·阿隆索和谢尔盖·西罗金搭档, |
[15:39] | down the inside. | 内部。 |
[15:41] | Fernando Alonso in his final Formula One race. | 费尔南多·阿隆索在他的最后一场一级方程式比赛中。 |
[15:43] | [Joseph] There’s a point here for grabs, mate. | [约瑟夫]这里有一点值得注意,伙计。 |
[15:45] | There’s a point here for grabs. | 这里有一点值得注意。 |
[15:46] | Let’s go get him. Let’s go get him. | 我们去找他。我们去找他。 |
[15:48] | [Alonso] I have 1,800 points. | (阿隆索)我有1800分。 |
[15:52] | [Joseph] Well, for me, make it 1,801. | 好吧,对我来说,就1,801吧。 |
[16:07] | [Croft] Ricciardo and Verstappen running third and fourth. | [克罗夫特]里卡多和沃斯塔本分列第三和第四。 |
[16:10] | The gap between Ricciardo and Max Verstappen is twelve seconds. | 里卡多和马克斯·沃斯塔彭之间的差距是12秒。 |
[16:19] | [Rennie] Daniel, box in this lap. Box. | 丹尼尔,把箱子放在这一圈。盒子。 |
[16:21] | Daniel, box. Box this lap. | 丹尼尔,盒子。盒子这一圈。 |
[16:29] | [whirring] | (呼呼) |
[16:33] | [Croft] Daniel Ricciardo will come out behind his teammate, Max Verstappen, | [克罗夫特]丹尼尔·里卡多将会出现在他的队友马克斯·沃斯塔彭身后, |
[16:37] | and the chase now is on. | 现在追逐已经开始。 |
[16:39] | [Rennie] Daniel, Verstappen will be about eight seconds ahead. | 丹尼尔,弗斯塔彭大约领先8秒。 |
[16:44] | [commentator] They’ve just shafted Daniel Ricciardo | (评论员)他们刚刚干掉了丹尼尔·里卡多 |
[16:46] | with that early pit-stop from Max. | 麦克斯一停就停了。 |
[16:49] | -Max, Daniel has now pitted. -Yeah. | -麦克斯,丹尼尔现在有麻烦了。-是的。 |
[16:53] | Daniel is up 2.7 seconds of Verstappen ahead. | 丹尼尔领先2.7秒。 |
[16:56] | He’s gonna be fighting with Bottas. | 他会和波塔斯打架的。 |
[16:58] | You’re gonna join the party quite soon at this pace. | 你很快就会以这种速度加入这个聚会。 |
[17:05] | [Croft] Oh, that’s clever by Verstappen. | 克罗夫特[克罗夫特]噢,那是弗斯塔彭的妙计。 |
[17:08] | [banging] | (敲) |
[17:09] | Put Valtteri Bottas off the track as well. | 把Valtteri Bottas也赶出轨道。 |
[17:11] | [Verstappen] He just didn’t see me. | 他只是没看见我。 |
[17:13] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[17:16] | [Croft] Now, Ricciardo is right on the rear wing of Bottas. | [克罗夫特]现在,里卡多就在博塔斯的后翼。 |
[17:20] | [Rennie] Okay, mate, you know what to do. Let’s have it. | 好吧,伙计,你知道该怎么做。让我们拥有它。 |
[17:24] | [Croft] Last of the late breakers, | [克罗夫特]最后的破坏者 |
[17:25] | Daniel Ricciardo puts himself up into fourth place. | 丹尼尔·里卡多把自己排在第四位。 |
[17:29] | And the Red Bulls are really going for it here. | 红牛队在这里真的很努力。 |
[17:31] | [crew cheering] | (船员欢呼) |
[17:34] | [Croft] The final few laps of 2018… | [克罗夫特]2018年最后几圈…… |
[17:36] | And once again, the Red Bulls are right together. | 红牛队再一次团结在一起。 |
[17:39] | Just 1.6 seconds between them. | 他们之间只有1.6秒。 |
[17:43] | Daniel Ricciardo has just set the fastest lap of the race, | 丹尼尔·里卡多刚刚创造了比赛中最快的圈速, |
[17:46] | but it’s not enough. | 但这还不够。 |
[17:48] | [Lambiase] And final lap, Max. Final lap. | 最后一圈,Max。最后的一圈。 |
[17:59] | [Croft] Max Verstappen finishes on the podium for Red Bull. | [克罗夫特] 马克斯·维斯塔潘为红牛队登上领奖台。 |
[18:03] | -[Lambiase] Nice end to 2018, mate. -[Verstappen] Yes! Oh, yes! | -[兰比斯]2018年底不错,伙计。——(维斯塔潘)是的!哦,是的! |
[18:07] | [laughs] | (笑) |
[18:09] | [Horner] Max has driven brilliantly. | (霍纳)马克斯开得很好。 |
[18:10] | I think what he showed this year, more than anything, | 我认为他今年最重要的表现, |
[18:13] | was his strength of character, which, in this business, is everything. | 是他性格的力量,在这一行,这就是一切。 |
[18:17] | [Croft] Daniel Ricciardo, a couple of seconds adrift | [克罗夫特]丹尼尔·里卡多,漂浮了几秒钟 |
[18:20] | in his final race for the team before he moves to Renault. | 在他加盟雷诺车队之前的最后一场比赛中。 |
[18:24] | [Horner] Daniel, great drive today. | 丹尼尔,今天开车真棒。 |
[18:26] | And yeah, we’re gonna miss you. | 是的,我们会想你的。 |
[18:28] | Um… we wish you all the very, very best for the future, and, uh… | 嗯…我们祝你未来一切顺利,还有… |
[18:32] | hold very fond the memories that we have together, | 珍藏着我们在一起的美好回忆, |
[18:34] | so enjoy this slow-down lap. | 所以享受这慢下来的一圈吧。 |
[18:41] | [Ricciardo] Thank you. Thank you, Christian. | (Ricciardo)谢谢。谢谢你,基督徒。 |
[18:44] | I feel I’m applying myself every race, | 每一场比赛我都全力以赴 |
[18:46] | but things keep happening out of my control, | 但事情总是在我无法控制的范围内发生 |
[18:48] | so that’s been the frustrating thing. | 这就是令人沮丧的地方。 |
[18:51] | I just wanna do well. I wanna win. | 我只想做好。我想赢。 |
[18:52] | [Croft] Carlos Sainz holds off the challenge of the rest | [克罗夫特]卡洛斯·塞恩兹顶住了其他人的挑战 |
[18:55] | to finish sixth in this race. | 在这场比赛中获得第六名。 |
[18:57] | [Loos] Awesome job. P-6. | (厕所)很棒的工作。P-6。 |
[18:59] | [Sainz] Whoo! Come on, boys. That’s how you finish in style. | (赢面)哇!来吧,男孩。这就是你的风格。 |
[19:27] | [Croft] Fernando Alonso, who drove for Ferrari | 费尔南多·阿隆索,代表法拉利车队 |
[19:29] | and drove once alongside Lewis Hamilton, | 曾经和刘易斯·汉密尔顿并肩行驶, |
[19:31] | joins the number one and number two this season | 加入本赛季的第一和第二名 |
[19:34] | in a display… a really nice touch. | 在一个显示…很好的手感。 |
[19:40] | I think the sport will miss him. We will miss him. A true legend. | 我想这项运动会想念他的。我们会想念他的。一个真正的传奇。 |
[20:08] | Well done. Thanks very much. Good job. | 做得很好。非常感谢。好工作。 |
[20:11] | [Horner] We’re third in the Constructors. | (霍纳)我们在施工队中名列第三。 |
[20:13] | I think it’s been a very solid year for us. | 我认为今年对我们来说是非常稳定的一年。 |
[20:16] | But it’s a huge gap that we’ve got to bridge | 但这是一个巨大的差距,我们必须弥合 |
[20:18] | between ourselves and Ferrari and Mercedes. | 我们和法拉利还有奔驰之间。 |
[20:20] | The Renault engine, they haven’t delivered. | 雷诺引擎,他们还没有交付。 |
[20:23] | Moving to Honda… | 搬到本田…… |
[20:27] | Honda have the right resources, the right commitment, | 本田拥有正确的资源,正确的承诺, |
[20:30] | the right desire and ambition to win in Formula One. | 赢得一级方程式比赛的正确愿望和雄心。 |
[20:34] | We want to win. | 我们想赢。 |
[20:39] | [Hülkenberg] We were the fourth best team. | 我们是第四好的球队。 |
[20:41] | Beat all the other midfield teams. | 击败了其他所有的中场球队。 |
[20:43] | And obviously, next year, we’re looking for the next step. | 很明显,明年,我们正在寻找下一步。 |
[20:45] | Ah. | 啊。 |
[20:46] | [Abiteboul] Moving forward, we need to gain confidence that our ambition | 向前迈进,我们需要获得信心,我们的雄心壮志 |
[20:52] | to become the top team and fight with the best… | 成为顶尖团队,与最优秀的人战斗…… |
[20:54] | is credible. | 是可信的。 |
[20:55] | Daniel, we’re expecting from him | 丹尼尔,我们在等他 |
[20:59] | that he will contribute to the construction of the team. | 他将为球队的建设做出贡献。 |
[21:01] | [Ricciardo] Moving to Renault, I’m expecting more for myself. | 里卡多加盟雷诺,我对自己的期望更高。 |
[21:05] | I want to have a presence in the team, | 我想在团队中占有一席之地, |
[21:07] | figure out the best way to really bring the team to that next level. | 找出让团队真正达到下一个水平的最佳方法。 |
[21:12] | Yeah, hopefully it works for me in the next few years, | 是的,希望在接下来的几年里它能对我起作用, |
[21:14] | um, but certainly, uh, yeah, | 但当然是的 |
[21:17] | I’m curious to know what else is out there and how I can keep bettering myself. | 我很好奇,想知道还有什么其他的东西,我怎样才能不断提高自己。 |
[21:23] | I guess searching for more from me. | 我想我在寻找更多。 |
[21:25] | -You’re gonna keep entertaining us? -Absolutely. Absolutely. | -你要继续招待我们吗?-当然。绝对的。 |
[21:28] | [chuckles] Okay. | (笑)好。 |
[21:29] | [Hülkenberg] Daniel, he arrives to a new team. | 丹尼尔,他来到了一个新的团队。 |
[21:32] | Him coming in, I wanna do well for the team, | 他来了,我想为球队做得更好, |
[21:34] | but of course, I also wanna beat my teammate. | 当然,我也想打败我的队友。 |
[21:38] | [man] It’s a bit of a squeeze, no? | (男)有点挤,不是吗? |
[21:41] | [reporter] Christian, if we could come to you, please. | (记者)克里斯蒂安,如果我们能找到你,请。 |
[21:43] | You’re losing two things after this weekend. | 过了这个周末,你会失去两样东西。 |
[21:46] | Renault and Daniel Ricciardo. | 雷诺和里卡多。 |
[21:49] | Yeah. I mean, slightly awkward, ’cause I’m sitting next to Cyril, | 是的。我是说,有点尴尬,因为我坐在西里尔旁边, |
[21:52] | who’s taking, obviously, both elements after the weekend. | 很明显,周末之后,这两项他都要参加。 |
[21:54] | Um… uh… | 嗯…嗯… |
[21:57] | I mean, Cyril was making the tea when we first started with Renault. | 我的意思是,当我们开始雷诺的时候,西里尔正在沏茶。 |
[22:01] | And, uh… | 嗯… |
[22:02] | -He’s always nice. -And it’s had his ups and downs. | 他总是好的。-他经历了起起落落。 |
[22:07] | [Abiteboul] We’d like to challenge Red Bull, obviously. | 显然,我们想挑战红牛。 |
[22:09] | That would be fun, because otherwise I’m not sure | 那会很有趣,否则我就不确定了 |
[22:11] | what Red Bull will be talking about, | 红牛将会谈论什么, |
[22:13] | now that they can’t blame the French partner anymore. | 现在他们不能再责怪法国合作伙伴了。 |
[22:16] | Cyril, bridging the gap to the other three big teams, | 西里尔缩小了与其他三支强队的差距, |
[22:20] | what are your expectations? Your hopes? | 你的期望是什么?你的希望? |
[22:22] | [clears throat] Well, you need to expect from us that we keep on progressing | (清嗓子)嗯,你需要期待我们继续进步 |
[22:27] | and completing the construction of the team, | 完成团队建设, |
[22:28] | and we expect Daniel to play a key role in that. | 我们希望丹尼尔能在其中发挥关键作用。 |
[22:33] | It’s in our hands to deliver the best possible result for the company. | 为公司提供最好的结果是我们的责任。 |
[22:39] | Cyril, you know, he is also under pressure, obviously, | 西里尔,你知道,他也有压力,很明显, |
[22:42] | from the Renault board to show results. | 从雷诺董事会展示结果。 |
[22:44] | [Stoll] Our ambition is to be on the podium. | 斯托尔:我们的目标是登上领奖台。 |
[22:47] | And now we are just so close to the podium… | 现在我们离讲台很近了… |
[22:50] | that I’m sure that next year we can do that. | 我相信明年我们能做到。 |
[22:57] | [woman] Now they’re asking me to slow you slightly down. | (女人)现在他们要我让你慢一点。 |
[22:59] | Just walk in a more relaxed way. Just slower. | 以一种更放松的方式走路。只是慢。 |
[23:04] | Full McLaren pace? | 迈凯轮的速度吗? |
[23:06] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[23:08] | Just a little bit slower. | 稍微慢一点。 |
[23:11] | I want to be fast at least once this year. | 我今年至少要禁食一次。 |
[23:16] | I think Formula One has been amazing to me. | 我觉得一级方程式对我来说太棒了。 |
[23:19] | But it’s the right time to to move on. | 但现在是继续前进的正确时机。 |
[23:22] | To the two-times world champion, Fernando Alonso! | 为两届世界冠军费尔南多·阿隆索干杯! |
[23:26] | [cheering] | (欢呼) |
[23:28] | [Brown] We knew the day would come | (布朗)我们知道这一天会到来 |
[23:29] | that Fernando wouldn’t always be in our race car. | 费尔南多不会一直在我们的赛车里。 |
[23:32] | You know, life goes on. | 你知道,生活还在继续。 |
[23:34] | You know, it’s been a pleasure working alongside him. | 你知道,和他一起工作很开心。 |
[23:38] | We’ve closed the chapter on ’18, and now super excited for ’19. | 我们已经结束了第18章,现在对第19章超级兴奋。 |
[23:45] | As soon as I saw the McLaren opportunity opening up, | 当我看到迈凯轮的机会来了, |
[23:48] | I also had no doubt and I went for McLaren. | 我也毫不怀疑,我去了迈凯轮。 |
[23:51] | I feel so motivated and so happy after this last race | 在最后一场比赛之后,我感到很有动力,很开心 |
[23:54] | showing what I was capable of doing | 展示我的能力 |
[23:56] | that I go into McLaren tomorrow morning already into the box | 我明天早上去迈凯轮的时候已经进了禁区 |
[24:00] | and I’m preparing the test, I’m preparing next season. | 我在准备考试,我在准备下个赛季。 |
[24:03] | Maybe take a couple of days off, though, yeah? | 也许可以请几天假,是吗? |
[24:04] | I don’t need to. I’m– I’m ready. | 我不需要。我,我准备好了。 |
[24:09] | [Brown] I’ve known Carlos for some time. He’s very fast. | (布朗)我认识卡洛斯有一段时间了。他非常快。 |
[24:13] | A bit of a killer behind the wheel. | 开车的时候像个杀手。 |
[24:15] | Commercially, the sponsors like him. | 商业上,赞助商喜欢他。 |
[24:16] | He’s a handsome Formula One driver. | 他是个帅气的一级方程式车手。 |
[24:19] | Without talent, you cannot drive these cars. | 没有才能,你就开不了这些车。 |
[24:21] | It’s as simple as that. | 就是这么简单。 |
[24:22] | [Croft] Sainz has pulled out from behind the slipstream. | [克罗夫特]塞恩兹已从滑流后面退出。 |
[24:24] | [crew cheering] | (船员欢呼) |
[24:26] | [Croft] Nice move there! Carlos Sainz, fifth place. | [克罗夫特]干得好!卡洛斯·塞恩兹(Carlos Sainz),第五名。 |
[24:29] | [Sainz] I feel privileged and lucky | 我感到荣幸和幸运 |
[24:32] | to be one of those 20 that knows that I’m quite talented. | 成为那20个知道我很有天赋的人之一。 |
[24:36] | It’s a totally new driver lineup for McLaren in 2019. | 这是迈凯轮2019年全新的车手阵容。 |
[24:42] | I’m Lando Norris… | 我是兰多诺里斯…… |
[24:44] | and I’m the youngest ever Formula One British racing driver. | 我是英国一级方程式赛车史上最年轻的车手。 |
[24:48] | To be announced as the 2019 McLaren race driver, it’s a dream come true. | 被宣布为2019年迈凯轮车手,这是一个梦想成真。 |
[24:52] | -Congratulations, first and foremost. -Thank you. | -首先恭喜你。-谢谢。 |
[24:54] | -Who is the first person you told? -Um, my mom. | -你告诉的第一个人是谁?-恩,我的妈妈。 |
[24:57] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[24:59] | -Think you’re ready for this challenge? -Certainly. | -你准备好接受这个挑战了吗?哮喘。 |
[25:01] | -Hi, nice to meet you. Congratulations. -How are you? Thank you. | -你好,很高兴见到你。祝贺你。——是吗?谢谢你! |
[25:03] | Well, you’re obviously 18 years old. Have you passed your test? | 很明显你才18岁。你考试及格了吗? |
[25:06] | I have… And I’ve got a few points on my license. | 我有……我的驾照上有几分。 |
[25:10] | -What for? -Speeding. | -什么?超速行驶。 |
[25:12] | [woman] They’re never going to let you forget that… ever. | (女人)他们永远不会让你忘记……永远。 |
[25:15] | [Norris] I’ve always wanted to be a part of McLaren since I was very young. | (诺里斯)我从小就想成为麦克拉伦车队的一员。 |
[25:17] | Every year, I’ve basically taken a step up into the next category. | 每一年,我基本上都进入了下一个类别。 |
[25:20] | From Formula Four all the way to Formula One now. | 从公式四一直到现在的公式一。 |
[25:24] | [Brown] I think Lando will be awesome talent. | 布朗:我认为兰多将会是一个令人敬畏的天才。 |
[25:26] | uh, statistically, one of the best junior drivers ever. | 据统计,他是有史以来最优秀的初级车手之一。 |
[25:30] | Coffee’s not allowed in here. | 这里不允许喝咖啡。 |
[25:32] | He certainly has the CV that would suggest he’s a future world champion. | 毫无疑问,他的履历表明他将成为未来的世界冠军。 |
[25:39] | I think I’m being partnered with Carlos for next year. | 我想明年我将和卡洛斯搭档。 |
[25:41] | It’s very exciting. | 这是非常令人兴奋的。 |
[25:43] | [Brown] The two of them is gonna be a great pairing. | (布朗)他们俩会是很好的搭档。 |
[25:46] | The youngest pairing on the grid, youngest pairing McLaren’s ever had. | 这是车队中最年轻的一对,麦克拉伦车队中最年轻的一对。 |
[25:52] | [man] Lando, you’re the latest young driver to come into McLaren. | 兰多,你是麦克拉伦最新的年轻车手。 |
[25:55] | We’ve seen Sergio Perez. We saw Kevin Magnussen, | 我们看到了塞尔吉奥·佩雷斯。我们看到凯文·马格努森 |
[25:57] | We saw Stoffel Vandoorne. | 我们看到了斯托费尔·范多恩。 |
[25:58] | -They’ve all gone within two years. -Yeah. | -他们都在两年内离开了。-是的。 |
[26:00] | Are there any concerns about following that kind of pattern? | 对于遵循这种模式有什么顾虑吗? |
[26:03] | Nope, because I’m better. | 没有,因为我好多了。 |
[26:06] | [chuckles] | [笑] |
[26:07] | We’re taking some risk there, but we think it’s the right decision. | 我们在这方面有些冒险,但我们认为这是正确的决定。 |
[26:13] | [Buxton] In one sense, it’s a risk. | 从某种意义上说,这是一种风险。 |
[26:14] | In another, if it pays off, he’ll look like a genius. | 另一方面,如果成功了,他会看起来像个天才。 |
[26:25] | -Good job. -Thank you. | 改善工作。-谢谢。 |
[26:26] | -It’s a good season. Good job. -Thank you very much. | -是个好季节。好工作。-非常感谢。 |
[26:30] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, chaps. | 谢谢你!谢谢你!谢谢你,家伙。 |
[26:33] | If someone would’ve told me a year ago, in Abu Dhabi, “Next year, you’re fifth,” | 如果一年前有人在阿布扎比告诉我,“明年,你将是第五名,” |
[26:37] | would I have signed on for it? Sure. | 我会在上面签名吗?确定。 |
[26:40] | All right, I just want to say | 好吧,我只是想说 |
[26:42] | you all can be proud of what you achieved, guys, you know. | 你们都可以为自己的成就感到骄傲,伙计们。 |
[26:44] | [Steiner] I think we never have to forget, we are only in our third season, | 我想我们永远不会忘记,我们才刚刚进入第三个赛季, |
[26:47] | and to achieve this is pretty good. | 实现这一点非常好。 |
[26:50] | I don’t know how many times this was done as such a young team. | 我不知道这样一支年轻的队伍做了多少次。 |
[26:53] | The challenge we didn’t get to is we didn’t finish fourth, guys. | 我们没有达到的挑战是我们没有第四名,伙计们。 |
[26:55] | We had races where we could have done more. | 我们在比赛中本可以做得更多。 |
[26:59] | -I don’t think that’s tight. -[Magnussen] Failure, guys. | -我觉得不紧。——(马格努森)失败,家伙。 |
[27:02] | One of our drivers in the first part of the season had a few crazy moments. | 我们的一个车手在赛季的前半段有些疯狂的时刻。 |
[27:10] | If we don’t make mistakes, we don’t learn. | 如果我们不犯错,我们就不会吸取教训。 |
[27:15] | We had so much ups and downs. | 我们经历了太多的起起落落。 |
[27:17] | It’s quite amazing, you know, how we got through this. | 你知道,我们是怎么熬过来的,真是太神奇了。 |
[27:20] | Do not be downbeat about this, because we didn’t achieve fourth. | 不要为此感到沮丧,因为我们没有取得第四名。 |
[27:24] | You can be proud. We can just get stronger, you know. | 你可以感到自豪。我们可以变得更强大。 |
[27:27] | Thank you very much, guys. Thank you. Thank you. | 非常感谢大家。谢谢你!谢谢你! |
[27:30] | The goals for next season will be to just continue on this | 下个赛季的目标就是继续这样做 |
[27:33] | and better it, obviously. | 显然,这样做会更好。 |
[27:35] | We want to fight for fourth. | 我们想争取第四名。 |
[27:38] | Guenther’s made the decision to stick with the driving line up | 葛恩瑟决定坚持驾驶路线 |
[27:40] | of Romain Grosjean and Kevin Magnussen in 2019. | 2019年,罗曼·格罗夫让(Romain Grosjean)和凯文·马格努森(Kevin Magnussen)。 |
[27:43] | -Good job. -Thank you. | 改善工作。-谢谢。 |
[27:44] | Thanks for the season. Thank you. | 谢谢你的节日。谢谢你。 |
[27:45] | This year has been pretty consistent from my side, | 今年我的表现一直很稳定, |
[27:48] | and I’ve scored points at many different tracks | 我在很多不同的赛道上都得了分 |
[27:51] | and at many races, so I’m pretty satisfied. | 在很多比赛中,我都很满意。 |
[27:55] | Being able to come back from a difficult start, | 能够从一个艰难的开始中走出来, |
[27:58] | it takes a lot of energy. | 它需要很多能量。 |
[28:00] | It’s a lot of pride as well. | 这也是一种骄傲。 |
[28:02] | People were thinking, you know, you were done. | 人们在想,你知道,你完蛋了。 |
[28:05] | Now I want to keep that good form and not get into that deep again. | 现在我想保持良好的状态,不再深入。 |
[28:09] | [Medland] Grosjean looks like he’s sorted out those problems, | 看起来格罗斯让已经解决了这些问题, |
[28:11] | but if he hasn’t, then that’s gonna really hurt Haas next season. | 但如果他没有,那下赛季哈斯可就惨了。 |
[28:14] | Yeah. You– You stink. You stink. | 是的。你——你臭。你臭。 |
[28:16] | [laughing] | [笑] |
[28:17] | [Medland] Then you’ve got to look at who made the decision | 然后你要看看是谁做的决定 |
[28:19] | to stick with the lineup. | 坚持阵容。 |
[28:25] | [Croft] There’s only 110 days to go until first practice in Melbourne. | [克罗夫特]离墨尔本的第一次训练只有110天了。 |
[28:30] | There’s this false perception that after Abu Dhabi, | 有一种错误的看法是,在阿布扎比之后, |
[28:32] | oh, you go on holiday, you know, | 哦,你去度假,你知道, |
[28:33] | that, “Enjoy your time off. See you next season,” | “好好享受你的假期。下赛季见。” |
[28:36] | and that we all turn up in Melbourne. | 我们都出现在墨尔本。 |
[28:37] | But actually, the factory is working massively long hours, | 但事实上,工厂的工作时间非常长, |
[28:41] | Christmas is an inconvenience. | 圣诞节很不方便。 |
[28:43] | That’s where the new car, the 2019 car, is starting to come to life. | 这就是2019年的新车开始发挥作用的地方。 |
[28:51] | Formula One is addictive and it draws you in. | 一级方程式让人上瘾,它吸引着你。 |
[28:54] | The characters, the competition, the drama, the theater, | 角色,竞争,戏剧,戏剧, |
[28:58] | the performance of these spectacular machines, | 这些壮观机器的性能, |
[29:01] | and 2019 looks set to be a real classic. | 2019年看起来将是一个真正的经典。 |
[29:05] | [engines roaring] | (引擎咆哮) |
[29:13] | [interviewer] If you could just take a seat… | (面试官)请坐…… |
[29:14] | [Leclerc] Um… cool. | (勒克莱尔)嗯…酷。 |
[29:16] | -Shots are quite tight, so… -Okay. | -镜头很紧,所以…-好的。 |
[29:19] | See you, mate. Yeah. You’re all right. | 再见,伙计。你都是对的。 |
[29:27] | Make sure all the brands are… | 确保所有的品牌都是…… |
[29:29] | -[interviewer] I’ll be here. Talk to me. -Yep. | -[采访者]我会在这里。跟我说话。是的。 |
[29:31] | Let’s do the interview and then see what time we got. | 让我们做个采访,然后看看时间到了。 |
[29:33] | Are you continuing next year or not? Have you decided? | 你明年还会继续吗?你决定了吗? |
[29:35] | -Like that? -[interviewer] Yeah. Yeah, that’s good. | 例如呢?——(官)是的。是的,这很好。 |
[29:37] | -That’s perfect. -[laughs] | 这是完美的。——(笑) |
[29:39] | You know I have the worst memory in the world. | 你知道我有世界上最糟糕的记忆。 |
[29:41] | I feel like Snowden. | 我觉得自己像斯诺登。 |
[29:42] | -So, am I looking at you? -[interviewer] Yeah. | -我在看你吗?——(官)是的。 |
[29:43] | -[Verstappen] Are we filming? -[man] We’re filming. | -我们在拍吗?——[人]我们拍摄。 |
[29:45] | -Okay. -[man] We are in this episode. | -好的。-我们在这集里。 |
[29:47] | [Verstappen] Cool. | [维斯塔潘]酷。 |
[29:49] | [interviewer] Do you mind just saying your name? | (面试官)你介意只说你的名字吗? |
[29:51] | Like… | 喜欢…… |
[29:52] | [interviewer] “My name’s Charles Leclerc and I drive for…” | (采访者)“我叫查尔斯·勒克莱尔,我开车去……” |
[29:54] | Okay. Looking at the camera or looking at you? | 好吧。看着摄像机还是看着你? |
[29:58] | -No, look at me. -Okay. My name is Charles Leclerc. | -不,看着我。-好的。我叫查尔斯·勒克莱尔。 |
[30:00] | -I’m Pierre Gasly. -I’m George Russell. | -我皮埃尔气体。-我乔治·罗素。 |
[30:01] | -I am Carlos Sainz. -I’m Lance Stroll. | -我是Carlos Sainz。-我兰斯漫步。 |
[30:03] | And I’m a Williams Racing F1 driver. | 我是威廉姆斯F1赛车手。 |
[30:05] | -I’m joining Ferrari. -I’m joining McLaren. | -我加入法拉利。-我加入迈凯轮。 |
[30:07] | I’m a Red Bull driver. | 我是红牛车手。 |
[30:08] | -It is a childhood dream. -A huge honor. | -这是我儿时的梦想。——一个巨大的荣誉。 |
[30:10] | I don’t know. I mean, can I confirm that I’m moving? | 我不知道。我能确认我要搬家吗? |
[30:12] | All the time I do something, I wanna be the best. | 我做任何事情的时候,我都想成为最好的。 |
[30:15] | It’s incredible, no, how life is? | 太不可思议了,不,生活是怎样的? |
[30:16] | Career goal is to become Formula One World Champion. | 职业目标是成为一级方程式世界冠军。 |
[30:19] | -World champion. -It would definitely hit the spot. | 世界冠军。-一定会正中要害。 |
[30:22] | To be honest, I don’t think they are even close to our level. | 老实说,我不认为他们接近我们的水平。 |
[30:25] | [chuckling] | (呵呵) |
[30:26] | You still need a certain level of maturity. | 你仍然需要一定程度的成熟。 |
[30:28] | You can talk as much as you want. | 你想说多少就说多少。 |
[30:30] | No hard feelings, I’m just looking ahead to the ones we have to beat. | 别难过,我只是期待着那些我们必须战胜的人。 |
[30:33] | No, I didn’t know. What the hell? What was that? | 不,我不知道。这到底是怎么回事?那是什么? |
[30:36] | A lot of people try to break your dreams. | 很多人试图打破你的梦想。 |
[30:39] | -You can’t please everyone. -Obviously, the pressure is on. | -你不可能让每个人都满意。-很明显,压力很大。 |
[30:41] | There’s always pressure. You always try to do your best. | 总是有压力。你总是尽力做到最好。 |
[30:44] | I’m very much looking forward to 2019. | 我非常期待2019年的到来。 |
[30:45] | We have to focus on rebuilding this team. | 我们必须集中精力重建这支队伍。 |
[30:48] | Some teams will have got it right, some teams will have got it wrong. | 有些团队做对了,有些团队做错了。 |
[30:50] | Ideally, I wanna be on top of Daniel. | 理想情况下,我想压在丹尼尔身上。 |
[30:52] | -Priority is results. -We can make the next step. | 重点是结果。-我们可以做下一步。 |
[30:55] | Race it and race it hard. | 比赛,努力比赛。 |
[30:56] | You know, I believe we can do better. | 我相信我们能做得更好。 |
[30:57] | The aim is to become a world champion, and of course, sooner than later. | 我们的目标是成为世界冠军,当然,这是迟早的事。 |
[31:03] | The only thing we can do here, wait and see. | 我们唯一能做的就是等着瞧。 |
[31:05] | -I can tell you, we’ve got lots coming. -We’re on our way. | -我可以告诉你,我们还有很多。-我们正在路上。 |
[31:08] | Looking at me and Renault now, that’s all I’m interested in. | 现在看着我和雷诺,这就是我唯一感兴趣的。 |
[31:11] | All right, let’s go fuck some shit up. [laughs] | 好吧,我们去干点什么吧。(笑) |