时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You’re not mic’d up, are you? | 你没戴麦克风吧? |
[00:10] | -Yeah. Yeah, I don’t care. -Fuck it. | -带着呢 我不在乎 -去他妈的 |
[00:14] | -They take it out. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -他们会剪掉的 -是的 NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:23] | The Haas F1 team means a lot to me. | 哈斯车队对我非常重要 |
[00:26] | Last year, we were fast… | 去年我们很快 |
[00:28] | Congratulations to Haas for their best-ever finish in Formula 1. | 恭喜哈斯车队拿下 |
[00:32] | Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo! | 他们在F1史上最好的成绩 |
[00:33] | Well done, guys. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[00:35] | You’re with the big boys, yeah? | 你同大家伙们在一起吧? |
[00:37] | Finishing fifth in our third season | 在第三个赛季拿下第五 |
[00:39] | was a great achievement from the team, | 是车队的伟大成就 |
[00:42] | but we want to try to finish fourth or better. | 但我们想要拿下第四 或者更好 |
[00:46] | This year, the pressure we are under is very, very high. | 今年 我们背负着的压力非常大 |
[00:51] | If I have to remind you to do your job every day, | 如果得要我每天来提醒你 做好自己的事情 |
[00:53] | you are in the wrong fucking place. | 那你就来错地方了 |
[00:55] | This is not a fucking kindergarten here. | 这里不是他妈的幼儿园 |
[00:59] | One little mistake and you fail completely. | 一个小错误 就会全盘皆输 |
[01:02] | Obviously, it was a little bit of a clown show today again. | 显然今天又有点丢丑 |
[01:06] | We bitched about the tires enough and we better | 我们抱怨轮胎也够多了 我们最好… |
[01:09] | shut up, because otherwise we look even bigger idiots than we are. | 闭嘴 否则我们显得更蠢 |
[01:13] | Every weekend, the tension is higher. | 每个周末 紧张都在加剧 |
[01:17] | As a team principal, you feel responsible and I’m a little bit emotional. | 作为车队经理 你感觉负有责任 而我又有点情绪化 |
[01:21] | Fucking hell! I don’t know what is fucking happening. | 真他妈该死 我不知道发生了什么 |
[01:23] | Fucking everything is fucked up at the moment. | 现在搞砸的一切都去他妈的吧 |
[01:27] | There’s always challenges. | 总是有挑战 |
[01:29] | You don’t want them to be too brutal, but you know they are coming. | 你不想挑战太过残忍 但你知道挑战就要来了 剧名:沸点 (英国伦敦) (赛季开始前五周) |
[02:03] | Last season, we made a big step upwards. | 上赛季 我们前进了一大步 |
[02:07] | We know that our opposition, they have got bigger budgets. | 我们知道对手们预算更多 |
[02:11] | It’s very difficult to break into the top three. | 要想冲进前三非常困难 |
[02:14] | But nothing is impossible if you’ve got enough money and resources. | 但只要你有足够的资金和资源 没什么是不可能的 |
[02:23] | My name’s William Storey. | 我叫威廉斯托雷 |
[02:24] | I’m the CEO and founder of Rich Energy. | 我是瑞驰能量的CEO和创始人 |
[02:28] | This year, I put a personal guarantee down for Haas for £35 million. | 今年我为哈斯车队提供了 三千五百万英镑的个人担保 |
[02:35] | They are a new business, they’re a little bit rock and roll, | 他们是行业新人 目前有点不顺利 |
[02:38] | and they are Davids taking on the Goliaths of motorsport. | 他们是汽车运动中挑战巨人的大卫 |
[02:41] | We feel that we’re the same in the drinks business. | 我们觉得在饮料行业中 我们的地位类似 |
[02:44] | We’re supporting Haas to become as successful as possible, | 我们支持哈斯变得尽可能成功 |
[02:48] | and also having some fun along the way. | 同时在过程中也寻点开心 |
[02:58] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:00] | I don’t know where I am, where to go. I’m completely lost. I just follow you. | 我不知道自己在哪 该去哪 我完全迷路了 只能跟着你 |
[03:06] | Welcome to all of you here for the Rich Energy Haas Livery Launch. | 欢迎各位参加瑞驰能量哈斯车队 赛车涂装发表会 |
[03:11] | We have a pretty exciting morning. | 我们会有一个非常令人兴奋的早晨 |
[03:16] | Stu, have you seen William? | 斯图 你看到威廉了吗? |
[03:19] | It can only be a couple of minutes, isn’t it now? | 还有几分钟了 是吧? |
[03:27] | – Do you live far from here? -Two miles. | -你住的地方离这很远吗? -3.2公里 |
[03:30] | You could walk. | 你可以走着过来 |
[03:31] | I could. | 是的 我可以 |
[03:33] | -It would be good for you. | 对你也好 |
[03:36] | For a small team like Haas, we need to do a lot more with a lot less. | 对于哈斯这样的小车队 我们需要用很少的钱做很多事 |
[03:41] | So, we need a different model to try to have success. | 所以 想要成功 我们需要不同的模式 |
[03:45] | Now, please welcome | 现在有请瑞驰能量的CEO威廉斯托雷 |
[03:46] | the CEO of Rich Energy, William Storey. | |
[03:53] | Wow! William, you are a popular bloke. | 哇 威廉 你真是个受欢迎的家伙 |
[03:55] | There’s a lot of cheers going on up there. | 上面很多欢呼声啊 |
[03:57] | I paid them. Don’t worry. | 我有付他们钱 别担心 |
[03:59] | So it is time to see what is under the covers. | 是时候看看这下面是什么了 |
[04:07] | In the beginning, | 一开始 |
[04:08] | we were questioned and critiqued and doubted | 我们被质疑 被批评 被怀疑 |
[04:12] | because nobody had done it. | 因为没人这样做过 |
[04:15] | To be a team in Formula 1, you have to be a constructor… | 要想成为F1车队 你得成为制造商 |
[04:19] | and that means you have to construct every element of your car. | 这意味着你得要制造 你的车辆的每一个元素 |
[04:23] | Haas was smart, though, | 但哈斯很聪明 |
[04:25] | because they bought in as many off-the-shelf pieces as they could, | 因为他们尽可能多地 采购预制零件 |
[04:29] | to come into the sport in a cost-effective manner | 以一种经济的方式进入了这种运动 |
[04:32] | and essentially hit the ground running as a competitive outfit. | 基本上成为了有竞争力的车队 |
[04:36] | So, what do you think? | 所以大家觉得如何? |
[04:38] | – Looks fast. – Looks dangerous. | -看起来很快 -看起来很危险 |
[04:40] | – Looks angry. – It does. | -看起来很愤怒 -没错 |
[04:43] | I think Haas are a wonderful example of a team | 我觉得哈斯就是杰出榜样 车队可以变得更有效率 |
[04:45] | who are much more efficient, less profligate, brilliantly run. | 挥霍更少 运营更卓越 |
[04:50] | – Nice suit. – It is, isn’t it? | -赛车服不错 -没错 不是吗? |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:53] | I’m not sure I’d fit into that. | 不确定我能不能穿 |
[04:55] | And as such, I think they’re starting | 同样 我也觉得他们开始 |
[04:57] | to make some of the bigger teams look a bit silly. | 让一些大车队显得有点蠢 |
[05:00] | Having Rich Energy on board as a title sponsor is a good thing for us. | 让瑞驰能量成为冠名赞助商 对我们是好事 |
[05:03] | We get some more money that will help us to move forward. | 能有更多的钱帮助我们前进 |
[05:06] | Then hopefully get on the podium. | 有希望能站上领奖台 |
[05:08] | It’s a good looking car, | 的确是一辆好看的车 |
[05:10] | so if it goes as good as it looks, then we should be all right. | 如果跑起来也像看着这么好 那我们就应该没问题了 |
[05:13] | Yeah, we should be all right. | 是啊 我们应该就没问题了 |
[05:16] | It doesn’t always work like this. | 但你知道并不是一向都如此 |
[05:18] | Exactly. | 没错 (本赛季到目前为止) |
[05:22] | It’s the Australian Grand Prix here in Melbourne. | 这里是在墨尔本举行的 澳大利亚大奖赛 |
[05:26] | In a very tight midfield pack, Haas think they’ve got a very fast car. | 非常紧密的中游集团 哈斯以为他们有非常快的车 |
[05:30] | Good lap there. Excellent pace. | 非常好的一圈 极好的速度 |
[05:33] | Chequered flag, Kevin. P6. | 方格旗 |
[05:35] | Woo-hoo! | 凯文 第6位 |
[05:36] | Perfect race. | 完美的比赛 |
[05:37] | Good job, thank you. | 干得好 谢谢你 |
[05:38] | Car was amazing. Let’s keep this up and have a good season. | 车子棒极了 我们继续保持 来个美好赛季 |
[05:41] | Well done, brilliant. | 干好的 非常棒 |
[05:43] | You did one fantastic move. | 你完成了一次极出色的行动 |
[05:47] | Some say that you have cut the gap to the top teams. Do you agree? | 有人说你们已经切开了 与顶级车队之间的间隙 你同意吗? |
[05:51] | Let’s wait a few races to see where we really are. | 再等几场比赛 看看我们的真实地位 |
[05:56] | Lance Stroll is going to make contact with Romain Grosjean. | 斯特罗尔要碰撞到格罗斯让了 |
[05:59] | Ah! Fucking stupid! | 真他妈蠢 |
[06:00] | The Haas team expected a handful of points today, | 哈斯车队本指望能获得一点积分 |
[06:03] | and it’s not really going that well at all. | 但情况真的不妙 (阿塞拜疆巴库) |
[06:11] | I’m losing the brakes. | 刹车要完蛋了 |
[06:11] | Grosjean lights up his tires, takes to the escape road. | 格罗斯让轮胎冒烟 冲向了避险车道 |
[06:14] | He might have to be coming into the pits again very shortly. | 他可能很快又得进站了 |
[06:16] | Romain, we need to retire the car. | 罗曼 我们得退赛了 |
[06:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:20] | Fucking hell! | 真他妈的 |
[06:26] | Remember, mode push. | 记住 推进模式 |
[06:29] | Kevin Magnussen. Big accident. | 凯文马格努森 大事故 |
[06:33] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[06:35] | They can’t find a race setup for these tires at Haas. | 哈斯车队无法为这些轮胎 找到合适的比赛设置 |
[06:39] | Things look okay data-wise. | 从数据上看一切都正常 |
[06:41] | It feels strange. There’s no grip. | 我不知道 感觉很奇怪 没有抓地力 |
[06:44] | Kevin Magnussen’s two laps down. He’s running in 18th place. | 凯文马格努森被套了两圈 他处于第18位 |
[06:47] | I don’t get it. They overtake us everywhere. | 我真他妈不明白 该死 他们到处都在超我们的车 |
[06:50] | This is the worst experience I’ve ever had in any race car, ever. | 这是我在所有车赛中最糟糕的体验 |
[06:54] | For us, it’s also not a nice experience. Enough now. | 对我们来说也不是舒服的经历 已经够了 |
[07:16] | Everything seems to be going in the right direction, so… | 一切似乎都已经走上了正轨 |
[07:19] | Front row on the grid. | 发车区前排 |
[07:21] | The last two or three races were very bad for us. | 过去两三场比赛对我们来说非常糟糕 (凯文马格努森 哈斯车手) |
[07:29] | It doesn’t seem that we can get on top of it. | 似乎我们无法控制局面 (罗曼格罗斯让 哈斯车手) |
[07:37] | Coming here in Austria, | 来到奥地利 |
[07:39] | we need to work hard | 我们需要努力 |
[07:42] | and try to come up with a solution to our problems. | 想出解决我们问题的办法 |
[07:47] | You can come closer, so I have to shout less. | 你们可以靠近点 我就不必那么大声 |
[07:51] | Are we all… Geoff? Doorman? | 都到了吗?杰夫?看门的? |
[07:54] | Are we all here? All right. | 都到了吗?好的 |
[07:57] | Coming from fifth now to being ninth in the championship, | 在车队排行榜上从第五掉到第九 |
[07:59] | it’s not a good feeling, I can tell you guys. | 我可以告诉你们 这感觉可不好 |
[08:04] | I’m embarrassed about it. I don’t like this feeling. | 老实说 我感觉很尴尬 我不喜欢这种感觉 |
[08:07] | I cannot deal with that, and as a team, we never had this, | 我接受不了 作为车队 我们从来没有这样过 |
[08:11] | and I’m not saying that you’re not working hard, guys. | 我不是说你们没有努力 |
[08:13] | But in general, we all have to look into the mirror, | 但总体来说 我们都得反省一下 |
[08:16] | and see what can we do better, what have we missed? | 看看哪些地方我们可以改进 哪些地方是我们遗漏了 |
[08:20] | There is a lot to be done. | 有很多事情要做 |
[08:22] | We are here to fight and get back where we want to be. | 我们来这里是为了 夺回我们想待的位置 |
[08:26] | Our aim is still to finish fourth in the championship, you know, | 我们的目标依然是拿下积分榜第四 |
[08:28] | which is still possible because we’re not that far out. | 依然也还有可能 因为我们还没落下太远 |
[08:31] | Thank you very much, guys. | 非常感谢各位 谢谢 (周五 练习赛) |
[08:40] | Good morning to everybody in the garage. | 车库里的各位早上好 |
[08:43] | You go into the weekend with expectations and you’re pumped. | 你带着期待进入周末 充满热情 |
[08:48] | But then, as soon as it goes bad, | 但之后 只要情况一变糟 |
[08:52] | you start just feeling nervous and tense. | 你就开始感觉紧张不安 |
[08:58] | Radio check on the race channel. | 赛车频道无线电测试 |
[08:59] | Radio’s good. | 无线电正常 |
[09:01] | Fire up, please. | 好的 请发动 |
[09:04] | Green light. | 绿灯 |
[09:11] | Charge on. | 冲锋 |
[09:19] | I had so much understeer in that corner there. | 我在那个弯道转向非常不足 |
[09:21] | I mean, it doesn’t feel fantastic. | 感觉不是很妙 |
[09:24] | We’ve been struggling for pace a little bit this whole year | 我们整年都在为了速度而挣扎 |
[09:27] | and the car just isn’t working. | 但赛车就是不行 |
[09:32] | We don’t actually really know exactly what is our problem. | 我们其实并不知道问题具体在哪里 |
[09:35] | So, we need to look at everything and question everything. | 所以我们需要检查一切 质疑一切 |
[09:40] | It’s a pretty tough situation. | 情况非常艰难 |
[09:44] | The car wouldn’t turn any more. That was the big issue. | 车已经无法转向了 这是个大问题 |
[09:47] | The biggest problem this year is the performance of the car, generally, | 总体来说 今年最大的问题就是赛车的表现 |
[09:51] | which is quite poor. | 表现很差 |
[09:52] | It’s not controllable. | 无法控制 |
[09:56] | The car was very good in Melbourne. | 车在墨尔本时还非常好 |
[10:01] | And then, the other teams kept on moving forwards. | 然后其他车队都在继续前进 |
[10:06] | But we didn’t make any progress. | 但我们却没有任何进步 |
[10:08] | Yes, a lower speed, basically. | 是的 基本上是更慢的速度 |
[10:10] | Low speed, as usual. | 一如既往 更慢的速度 |
[10:14] | Every weekend, the teams refine their cars, | 每个周末 车队都会改善自己的赛车 |
[10:19] | trying to get more speed in the battle with your nearest competitor. | 试图在与最接近的对手的竞争中 获得更快的速度 |
[10:25] | The Haas upgrades have not been working. | 哈斯的升级没有起作用 |
[10:30] | Part and parcel of it may be to do with the business model. | 部分原因可能跟商业模式有关 |
[10:34] | Getting a lot of parts in, | 购买了大量零件 |
[10:35] | putting the car design and manufacture out to third parties. | 把赛车设计和制造交给第三方 |
[10:41] | So, the team needs to get on top of what the core issue is. | 所以车队需要搞清楚核心问题是什么 |
[10:46] | Anyone else? | 好了 还有谁? |
[10:48] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[10:53] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗? |
[10:53] | I always have a minute. | 我一直都有时间 |
[10:55] | I’ll show you. This is the official speeds. | 我给你看 这是官方的速度 |
[10:58] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[11:00] | The car was not a piece of shit. | 这辆车并不垃圾 |
[11:01] | So why did we develop a car which fucking goes slower? | 所以为什么我们开发了 一辆跑得更慢的车? |
[11:04] | Find out the problem and make progress out of it, | 找出问题 然后拿出进展来 |
[11:07] | instead of, “This is better.” It isn’t! | 而不是说 “这样更好” 并没有 |
[11:09] | “This is better.” It fucking isn’t. | “这样更好” 并没有啊 |
[11:12] | I want to see the progress. | 我想要看到进展 |
[11:14] | I mean, otherwise, I’ll make changes, you know? | 不然的话 我就得做些改变了 |
[11:21] | Whatever happens, I’m responsible to the owner of our team, Gene Haas. | 无论如何 我要对车队老板 吉恩哈斯负责 |
[11:26] | Let’s hope he doesn’t get frustrated too much. | 希望他没有太灰心丧气 (吉恩哈斯 哈斯车队老板) |
[11:31] | Can we have two cappuccinos? | 请来两杯卡布奇洛 好吗? |
[11:33] | – Yeah. -Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[11:36] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 不客气 |
[11:42] | So, it seems like our biggest problem | 看来我们最大的问题是 |
[11:43] | is keeping the cars with their initial speed. | 让车保持住初始的速度 |
[11:45] | -Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[11:47] | ‘Cause it seems like it falls off way too fast. | 因为速度似乎衰减得太快了 |
[11:49] | And the drivers just wave to everybody as they go by. | 车手们都只能在被超车时 向对手挥手告别 |
[11:54] | You have to rely too much on the data. | 你必须要非常依赖数据 |
[11:57] | We’ve got a lot of data, but we still run like dog shit. | 我们有很多数据 但还是跑得像狗屎一样 |
[12:02] | -Sometimes. -It can’t get any slower than we’re going. | -有时候 -已经没法比我们更慢了 |
[12:09] | We just need to figure out a few things, | 我们只需要搞清几件小事 |
[12:11] | not to make mistakes, and we’re good. | 不犯错误 我们就会没事 |
[12:14] | Hope you get it fixed. | 是啊 希望你能搞定 |
[12:17] | -You’re telling me. -Yeah. | -这还用说 -是啊 |
[12:19] | -Well, every weekend’s a new test. -Yeah, every weekend’s a new day. | -每个周末都新的考验 -是 每个周末都是新的一天 |
[12:22] | Let’s see if you can pass this one. | 看这次你能不能通过 (周六 排位赛) |
[12:37] | Well, in the season so far, | 本赛季到目前为止 |
[12:40] | we’re the ones that have been struggling, | 我们一直在挣扎 |
[12:42] | which is not good. | 这可不好 |
[12:44] | It pissed me off, that’s for sure. | 这让我很生气 这是肯定的 |
[12:47] | Gene Haas is supporting us. | 吉恩哈斯在支持我们 |
[12:50] | But he needs to see if it is still worthwhile | 但他也需要看到 |
[12:52] | for Haas Automation to invest in the team. | 让哈斯自动化公司 继续投资车队是值得的 |
[13:01] | So, here we go. Time for qualifying. | 好了 排位赛开始 |
[13:06] | Okay, charge on. | 好的 冲锋 |
[13:12] | Kevin, slow the car. We have an issue. | 凯文 慢下来 出问题了 |
[13:17] | Something went wrong in the gearbox. | 变速箱出问题了 |
[13:19] | I’ll tell you now that it doesn’t look good. | 凯文 我得告诉你 情况不妙 |
[13:23] | Okay, it’s gonna be a gearbox change. | 好的 要换变速箱了 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry. It sucks, man. | 我很抱歉 这太糟了 |
[13:28] | I cannot believe it. | 我真他妈… 我没法相信 |
[13:29] | It’s all right. We’ll get it. | 没事的 我们能搞定 |
[13:30] | Yeah, we’ll get it. | 是啊 我们能搞定 |
[13:33] | Under Formula 1 rules, | 根据一级方程式的规则 |
[13:34] | Magnussen will have to take a five-place grid penalty | 因为更换变速箱 马格努森必须要接受… |
[13:37] | for changing the gearbox. | 后退5位发车的惩罚 |
[13:38] | The gearbox has gone. | 变速箱完蛋了 |
[13:40] | One race old. | 才用了一场 |
[13:41] | They have to take it out now and change it. | 他们现在必须要取下来换掉 |
[13:43] | It was new on the last race, so now we get a penalty. | 是上一场才开始用的新变速箱 现在我们得接受惩罚了 |
[13:46] | We cannot get one right at the moment, for fuck’s sake. | 该死 我们现在简直诸事不顺 |
[13:56] | Haas are up against the clock. | 哈斯正在争分夺秒 |
[13:58] | They need to get their car ready and out on track | 他们必须要在排位赛结束前 |
[14:00] | before the end of qualifying. | 修好赛车 重回赛道 |
[14:02] | Uh, it’s a little over 15 minutes to go. | 只有15分钟多一点的时间 |
[14:05] | Do you think we can do it or not? | 你觉得我们能完成吗? |
[14:06] | We can try. | 我们可以试试 |
[14:15] | Yeah, I’m sorry we’ve got a five-place penalty, | 是啊 很抱歉 我们受到了后退5位的惩罚 |
[14:18] | but we still can do a good lap time. | 但我们依然可以做出一个好圈速 |
[14:21] | Ten minutes to go. Ten minutes. | 还剩10分钟 10分钟 |
[14:27] | Here we are again. The new gearbox. Let’s see if it works. | 又来了 新变速箱 看看能不能用 |
[14:30] | Think this one’s any better than the last one? | 你觉得这个能比上个好些吗? |
[14:32] | Should be. | 应该会 |
[14:33] | It’s a new one. | 这是新的 |
[14:35] | Two minutes to go. | 还剩2分钟 2分钟 |
[14:42] | One minute to go. One minute. | 还剩1分钟 1分钟 |
[14:49] | Green light. | 绿灯 |
[14:50] | Fire up, please. | 请发动 |
[14:51] | Keep it up, guys, we can do it. | 坚持 伙计们 我们能做到 |
[14:54] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 出发吧 |
[15:29] | Chequered flag. | 格子旗 |
[15:32] | Very good lap. | 非常好的一圈 |
[15:33] | How’s that? | 怎么样? |
[15:35] | P5. | 第5位 |
[15:37] | Woo-hoo! | |
[15:39] | Whoa! | |
[15:41] | Fucking love that. | 太他妈喜欢了 |
[15:42] | Ah, I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[15:44] | – Wow. | 哇 |
[15:45] | Unreal! | 简直不真实 |
[15:46] | Fuckin’ amazing, guys, amazing. | 太他妈棒了 伙计们 |
[15:48] | Good job. Thank you. | -干得好 -谢谢 |
[15:50] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[15:55] | Expectations of Gene Haas is always to do better. | 吉恩哈斯永远期待车队做得更好 |
[15:59] | Let’s do that without the penalty. | -争取下次不受罚也做到 -是啊 |
[16:00] | Yeah, fucking hell, five. | 去他妈的 第5 |
[16:02] | I would say it’s never good enough. | 我得说 永远都不够好 |
[16:09] | Kevin did magic there. | 凯文施展了魔法 |
[16:10] | I mean, it was a fantastic lap, his last lap. | 他的最后一圈极其出色 |
[16:12] | So, lot of people said we are history and now we will be last this year. | 很多人都说我们已经完了 今年我们会垫底 |
[16:16] | We will keep fighting. | 我们会继续战斗 |
[16:18] | -Well done, mate. – Motherfuckin’ ten! | 干得好 哥们儿 妈的第10名 |
[16:20] | We showed that we are a strong team. | 我们展示出了强队风采 |
[16:22] | We just need to be confident, focus on your job. | 我们只需要自信 专注于自己的工作 |
[16:25] | If everybody does that, we are back. | 如果每个人都能做到 我们就还有机会 (周日 正赛) |
[16:37] | As a team principal, you are judged every weekend you race. | 作为车队经理 每个周末的比赛 都会让你受到评判 |
[16:42] | You do good or you do bad. | 你做得好还是做得差 |
[16:44] | Yeah, you can do okay, but okay is already bad. | 是的 你也可以做得还行 但还行已经算差了 |
[16:58] | When I qualified fifth, I was so happy about that performance. | 排位赛拿到第5时 我对这表现很满意 |
[17:02] | One minute to go. | 还剩1分钟 1分钟 |
[17:03] | Everything goes from being a little bit hopeless to being possible. | 一切都从有点绝望 变成了还有可能 |
[17:11] | We really need a good one to lift everyone up, | 我们真的需要一个好成绩 让大家振奋起来 |
[17:14] | and get the belief back into the team. | 让车队找回信念 |
[17:26] | We have done our best. | 我们已经尽力 |
[17:31] | But it’s out of your control. | 但这已不在你的控制中 |
[17:44] | We’re racing in Austria. | 奥地利大奖赛开始 |
[17:59] | Mode push, Kevin. | 推进模式 凯文 推进模式 |
[18:29] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[18:30] | There’s something wrong. | 出问题了 |
[18:34] | I’m losing rear grip. | 后轮没抓地力 |
[18:36] | Okay, Kevin, overheating is high. | 好的 凯文 过热严重 |
[18:42] | It’s weird. | 太他妈奇怪了 |
[18:50] | Overheating very high. | 过热非常严重 |
[18:52] | Really struggling. | 非常挣扎 |
[18:54] | Overheating is the highest it’s ever been. | 过热到史无前例 |
[18:56] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们想个办法 |
[18:58] | We just got to get these temps calmed down. | 我们必须让温度降下来 |
[19:02] | Come on, do something. | 快点 做点什么 |
[19:05] | We are overheating. We are slow. | 我们过热 还非常慢 |
[19:08] | Everybody else is not overheating and fast. | 其他所有人既没过热 又跑得飞快 真是够了 |
[19:17] | Previous lap, balance was all over the place. | 上一圈 平衡简直乱七八糟 |
[19:28] | Is everything okay on the car? | 这车还好吗? |
[19:31] | Okay, we’ll investigate. | 好的 我们在调查 正在调查 |
[19:35] | One of the problems is, on the straight, we are so slow. | 其中一个问题是 在直道上 我们慢得要死 |
[19:38] | We are just fighting. | 我们在挣扎 |
[19:43] | I feel like it’s raining. | 感觉就像在雨战 |
[19:45] | I’ve got no grip. | 完全没有抓地力 |
[19:50] | We need to move to the side to cool the car. | 罗曼 我们需要把车开到旁边 让车冷却 |
[20:00] | No difference. | 没区别 |
[20:03] | I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to stay out. | 我不知道还能撑多久 |
[20:06] | Grosjean is definitely having issues with his car. | 格罗斯让的车肯定有问题 |
[20:09] | He’s now down to 17th place. | 他已经掉到了第17位 |
[20:13] | Whatever is wrong with that Haas, the race pace has just disappeared. | 不管哈斯遇到了什么问题 他们的速度已经消失了 (马格努森车载镜头) |
[20:24] | And Magnussen is dropping down the field once again. | 马格努森的名次再次下跌 |
[20:27] | He’s now back in 14th place. | 他已经掉到了第14位 |
[20:29] | It’s annoying, Ayao. | 这太他妈烦人了 礼雄 |
[20:31] | It’s like there’s no point to sit here. | 坐在这里已经没意义了 |
[20:44] | Kevin Magnussen loses another position. | 凯文马格努森又跌落一位 |
[20:47] | He just has no pace. | 他完全没速度 |
[20:50] | Being overtaken all the time, | 一直都在被超车 |
[20:53] | it just feels so hopeless. | 感觉太绝望了 |
[20:57] | Chequered flag, Kevin. | 格子旗 凯文 |
[21:00] | Tough race, dude. | 艰难的比赛 哥们 |
[21:01] | We just didn’t have the pace in either car today. | 今天两辆车都没速度 |
[21:04] | That’s another day of pain for Haas | 对哈斯来说 又是痛苦的一天 |
[21:06] | with Grosjean finishing 16th and Magnussen 19th. | 格罗斯让拿到第16名 马格努森第19名 |
[21:11] | When you have a bad car, it’s difficult not to give up on it. | 车子很糟糕时 很难不放弃 |
[21:23] | Sorry, boys, we couldn’t do better. | 抱歉 伙计们 我们已经尽力 |
[21:25] | Obviously, we haven’t solved it. We will keep working. | 显然我们没能解决问题 我们这边会继续努力 |
[21:34] | Fucking hell. I cannot do this. | 真他妈的 我忍不了了 |
[21:42] | I might as well park the car and jump out and go home. | 我不如停好车就回家好了 |
[21:55] | Bad race for us. Nothing more to say. | 糟糕的比赛 没别的要说了 |
[21:57] | -Really? -Yeah. Nothing. | -真的? -是的 没了 |
[21:58] | I don’t want to comment on it. It’s enough. | 我不想评论 够了 |
[22:11] | Fucking hell. | 真他妈的 礼雄 |
[22:12] | Continuing like this is banging our heads against a wall. | 继续这样下去 就等于是拿我们的头去撞墙 |
[22:14] | There’s no point. I mean, it hurts too much. | 没意义 太痛苦了 |
[22:17] | We aren’t going anywhere. | 我们毫无进展 |
[22:18] | The car was a fucking rocket before. | 这车之前还他妈像火箭一样 |
[22:20] | Is there something gone wrong? | 是不是有啥东西出问题了? |
[22:22] | There’s something gone badly wrong. | 肯定有东西出大问题了 |
[22:24] | It’s difficult to be consistent. | 要保持非常一致是非常困难的 |
[22:27] | – Yeah. -If you’re on your own, it’s okay. | -是的 -如果只有你自己 就没问题 |
[22:28] | That’s what I mean. | 我就是这意思 |
[22:29] | As soon as you’re behind another car… | 一旦你跑到其他车后面 |
[22:32] | I don’t want that one anymore. | 我再也不想要这辆车了 |
[22:35] | I don’t fucking know. | 我真他妈不明白 |
[22:37] | I don’t fucking… I don’t fucking know. | 我真他妈不明白 |
[22:39] | It was painful. | 太痛苦了 |
[22:40] | Oh. | |
[22:42] | I was just thinking what to do up there. I wasn’t even watching anymore. | 我在那上面考虑该怎么办 我都没看比赛了 |
[22:44] | I couldn’t give a fuck. | 我不在乎了 |
[22:46] | We need to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[22:47] | I mean, sitting here, at least you need… | 坐在这里 倾听… |
[22:49] | – It won’t get better– – No, it will not heal. | 不会变好 没错 不会自己恢复的 |
[22:53] | It’s not like when you are scratched. | 这又不像是被擦伤了 |
[22:55] | -It doesn’t heal, this problem. -No… | 这个问题 不会自己恢复的 |
[22:57] | You need to do something about it. | 你得做点什么 (丹麦哥本哈根) |
[23:07] | It’s frustrating as hell. | 真是沮丧到爆 |
[23:10] | I drive the car and then it doesn’t work and I’m like, “What’s going on?” | 我开着赛车 车却老是有问题 我只觉得 “到底什么情况?” |
[23:16] | It’s just refreshing to just get away from it sometimes, | 有时远离一下比赛 切断一下联系 |
[23:19] | and, you know, disconnect from it. | 会让人振奋一点 |
[23:23] | I’m getting into sailing quite a bit | 我开始航海有段时间了 |
[23:26] | and I just feel really switched off when I go on the water. | 我感觉在出航时 才能彻底放松下来 |
[23:41] | It’s cool to think that we could go anywhere right now. | 我们现在哪都可以去 这还真酷 |
[23:47] | -Fucking hell, I’m cold. | 真他妈冷 |
[23:48] | We’re freezing our balls off. | 真是冷死了 |
[23:52] | So where did you finish in Austria? | 你在奥地利拿了第几? |
[23:55] | Well outside the points. | 离积分远得很 |
[23:56] | Well, I mean, just so good in qualifying, | 排位赛表现那么好 |
[24:01] | and yeah, just no pace in the race. | 但在比赛中却没速度 |
[24:05] | I think everybody knows what the problem is. | 我想大家都知道问题在哪里 |
[24:08] | It’s just… shit car. | 就是那破车 |
[24:11] | Hopefully, they know it’s not just the drivers. | 希望他们知道不光是车手的问题 |
[24:15] | Being a driver, you feel pretty helpless when it doesn’t work. | 作为车手 当赛车有问题时 你会感觉很绝望 |
[24:20] | It’s been hard to understand why we haven’t been good. | 很难理解我们为啥表现不好 |
[24:23] | We’ve actually been pretty terrible, so… | 我们实际表现很差 |
[24:26] | You could do the lap of your life and then be 15th, still. | 你可以开出单圈个人最好成绩 结果还是只能拿到第15 |
[24:34] | And you start questioning everything, including yourself. | 然后你会开始质疑一切 包括你自己 |
[24:41] | Frustrations build up. | 沮丧在积累 |
[24:44] | We’re just running around in circles a little bit. | 我们有点在原地踏步 (意大利梅拉诺) |
[25:00] | At the moment, there’s enough going on and I need to deal with it. | 目前事情很多 我需要去处理 |
[25:03] | It is very demanding. | 这是很费力的工作 |
[25:06] | It’s part of my life to come and go, | 四处奔波是我生活的一部分 |
[25:08] | but I still like to come back frequently here. | 但我还是喜欢经常回到这里 |
[25:15] | Do you like being team principal? | 你喜欢做车队经理吗? |
[25:18] | He has been doing it for a long time. That’s his job. | 他已经做了很久了 这是他的工作 |
[25:21] | What else would I do? | 不然我还能做什么? |
[25:23] | Make ice cream. | 做冰淇淋 |
[25:24] | Ice cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[25:27] | It’s just one setback. | 只是一次挫折 |
[25:29] | It doesn’t take me, it doesn’t take Haas F1 down. | 不会击倒我 也不会击倒哈斯车队 |
[25:33] | – Thank you. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[25:35] | But a lot of negative things came together. | 但很多负面的东西聚集在了一起 |
[25:42] | When he comes home, usually, he is very quiet, | 他回到家之后通常很安静 |
[25:47] | and I think that’s the time when he re-charges. | 我觉得这是他充电的时间 |
[25:49] | I mean, his job is constant pressure. | 他的工作一直处于压力之下 (格特劳德施泰纳) |
[25:52] | It’s constant pressure, so you think a lot about it. | 一直都有压力 所以你会想很多 |
[25:56] | That’s for sure. | 这是肯定的 |
[25:57] | I actually don’t suffer the pressure itself. | 其实压力本身对我没啥影响 |
[25:59] | It’s more… I would say I get emotional, | 更像是… 我会说 我会变得情绪化 |
[26:02] | but the pressure doesn’t get to me, really. | 但压力真的对我没影响 |
[26:10] | Sometimes, I think he drops off the pit wall. | 我觉得他有时会从 维修站隔墙上摔下来 |
[26:14] | I could picture it, you know. Boom! Falls off. | 我能想象出来 嘣 摔倒 |
[26:20] | What does Gene think? | 吉恩怎么看? |
[26:24] | At the moment, Gene is impatient because we’ve had three good years, | 目前吉恩有点急 因为我们前三个赛季都表现不错 |
[26:27] | and at the moment, it’s not going as well, when he always wants more success. | 但现在并不顺利 而他总是想要更多胜利 |
[26:32] | But I think we’re in decent shape and we’ll get out of this hole. | 但我觉得我们状态还行 我们会重新站起来的 |
[26:36] | I just hope it won’t take too long because it’s tiring. | 希望不会花太长时间 因为这很累人 |
[26:39] | -Yeah. -Tiring. | -是啊 -很累人 |
[26:43] | We also have trouble with the drivers at the moment | 目前车手方面也有问题 |
[26:47] | Frustrating and… | 沮丧 还有… |
[26:49] | There is this constant paranoia. | 还一直很偏执 |
[26:54] | I think they always want to fight. | 我想他们一直都想争斗 |
[26:57] | A driver wants to be in front. | 想要领先于其他车手 |
[27:01] | I don’t think they understand what it’s about. | 我觉得他们不明白这是为了什么 |
[27:03] | They think it’s only about them, | 他们觉得是为了他们 |
[27:05] | and you always need to think about the team. | 而你需要一直为车队考虑 |
[27:08] | It can’t go on like this. | 不能这样继续下去 |
[27:23] | With the season already in crisis, | 哈斯车队本赛季已经处于危机之中 |
[27:25] | the Haas F1 Team are facing more pressure | 现在又雪上加霜 |
[27:28] | after reports that their main sponsor, Rich Energy, is pulling out. | 据报道 他们的主赞助商 瑞驰能量正在退出 (由于表现糟糕 瑞驰能量中止了与哈斯车队的协议) (落后于威廉姆斯是不可接受的) (我们祝愿车队一切顺利) |
[27:38] | There were some rumors going around | 有传言称 |
[27:40] | that they had made an initial payment, | 他们只付了首付款 |
[27:42] | but none had been coming on after that. Is that true? | 之后就再也没出过钱 是这样吗? |
[27:47] | The performance of Haas in the last two, three months has been very poor. | 过去两三个月中 哈斯的表现 太差劲了 |
[27:52] | I would like not to answer any more questions | 我不想再回答任何问题 |
[27:55] | because there are commercial agreements in place. | 因为我们有签署商业协议 |
[27:57] | It’s clear that they’re going backwards, | 毫无疑问 他们正在退步 |
[28:00] | so I formally canceled the agreement. | 所以我正式取消了协议 |
[28:04] | I’m getting fucking sick of answering these fucking stupid questions | 我已经他妈的厌倦在比赛周末 |
[28:06] | on a race weekend. | 回答这些愚蠢的问题了 |
[28:08] | I’ve never seen any fucking thing like this, you know. | 我从来没见过这种破事 |
[28:12] | – Did that come as a surprise? -Yes. | -很出乎意料吗? -是的 |
[28:14] | That’s the last I’m saying. Yes, it was a surprise. | 我就说这么多了 是的 出乎意料 |
[28:17] | No more questions on that topic. Move on. | 这个话题不谈了 请继续 |
[28:19] | The Rich Energy deal was supposed to be worth $60 million. | 瑞驰能量的协议 本来价值六千万美元 |
[28:23] | This is enough. This is not worth the hassle. | 各位 这已经够了 不值得再去费神了 |
[28:27] | Other than the initial payment, that was the only money we ever received, | 我们就只收到了首付款 |
[28:30] | so we’re done with Rich Energy now. | 所以我们和瑞驰能量的合作已经结束 |
[28:40] | This year is a roller coaster. | 今年就像坐过山车 |
[28:46] | To salvage the season, | 为了拯救赛季 |
[28:48] | we need to make a more radical approach | 我们需要采用更激进的方法 |
[28:50] | and try to do something very unusual. | 尝试做不寻常的事情 |
[28:58] | We are at the stage now, we are just in front of Williams, | 我们已经登上舞台了 我们只比威廉姆斯领先了 |
[29:01] | but we are hanging on in there. | 但这领先也很勉强 |
[29:03] | But if in two races, they are ahead of us, | 再来两场比赛 他们就会领先我们了 |
[29:05] | we cannot be slower than this. | 我们不能再慢了 |
[29:07] | Top speed, we are nowhere. | 极速 我们无路可走了 |
[29:09] | We are much slower than last year. | 我们比去年慢多了 |
[29:11] | The car is completely all over the place. | 车子简直乱七八糟 |
[29:14] | It felt that bad. It was horrendous. | 就有这么糟 惨不忍睹 |
[29:18] | We do need to take some drastic action. | 我们需要采取非常措施 |
[29:20] | At the moment, we cannot find a solution. We need to get practical. | 目前我们找不到解决方案 我想我们需要现实点 |
[29:24] | And I think in Melbourne, we had a decent car, | 我觉得在墨尔本 我们的车还不错 |
[29:26] | and I think one car has to change over, go back to Melbourne spec. | 我觉得应该拿一台车 改回墨尔本的规格 |
[29:31] | At least we have something to compare now, and if it is worse, | 至少我们能有东西比较 如果更糟糕 |
[29:34] | at least we found out it isn’t what we are looking for. | 我们至少知道这不是我们在找的方向 |
[29:38] | The team is using the race as a testing session, | 车队利用比赛做测试 |
[29:41] | to go out, to try the old car and the new car, | 去测试老车和新车 |
[29:44] | see which bits work, see which bits don’t. | 看哪部分有用 哪部分没用 |
[29:48] | This is absolutely the end of the road in terms of ideas. | 这绝对是走投无路时的办法 |
[29:53] | It is very unusual to go back to an old spec car, | 使用旧规格车是很不寻常的 |
[29:57] | because you always think the new one is better. | 因为你总是会觉得新的比较好 |
[30:00] | That’s what I want to find out. | 这就是我想搞清楚的 |
[30:04] | We are not gonna vote on this, just to be clear. | 先说清楚 这事我们不会投票 |
[30:06] | I’m not gonna tomorrow enter discussion, “We should.” “We shouldn’t.” | 我不想明天来讨论 “我们应该” “我们不应该” |
[30:09] | “Yes,” “No,” “Maybe,” “I like it,” “I don’t.” | “是的” “不是” “或许” “我喜欢” “我不喜欢” |
[30:12] | I don’t know who sacrifices himself, | 我不知道谁会牺牲自己 |
[30:13] | who runs on the old car, who runs on the new car. | 谁开旧车 谁开新车 |
[30:17] | I wouldn’t mind being the one to go back. | 是啊 我不介意开回旧车 |
[30:19] | Yeah. I don’t know who’s going to go back. | 好 但我不知道谁会开旧车 |
[30:23] | Both are pretty happy to do it. | 我想你们俩都会很乐意 |
[30:25] | Because everybody’s like, “I can’t believe this.” | 因为所有人都觉得 “我真是无法相信” |
[30:31] | Hey, keep your head up. | 嘿 打起精神来 |
[30:36] | I don’t care who does it. | 我根本不在乎由谁来 |
[30:38] | I think we need to do it with Romain | 我想我们得要让罗曼来 |
[30:39] | because he’s been vocal about this since day one. | 因为他从第一天起 就对这事直言不讳 |
[30:42] | -Okay, we do it with him. -Yeah. | -好的 那就选他 -好 |
[30:43] | I’ll speak with Kevin if needed. | 需要的话 我跟凯文谈谈 |
[30:45] | But if somebody opposes to that one, I’ll sack them. | 但如果有人反对 我就开掉他们 |
[30:46] | I’ll take the responsibility. | 我来负责 |
[30:49] | I think Melbourne’s spec car may be better. | 我觉得墨尔本规格的车可能更好 |
[30:52] | Romain test that one. | 罗曼测试过 |
[30:56] | Sometimes, you need to make a decision. | 有时你需要做决定 |
[30:58] | I don’t think Kevin is that keen on it. | 我觉得凯文没那么热衷 |
[31:01] | But you cannot have always everybody content. | 但你无法总是让所有人都满意 |
[31:04] | Somebody will be unhappy. | 肯定会有人不高兴 |
[31:06] | Deal with it. | 忍着 |
[31:07] | We do it for the team, not an individual. | 我们是为了车队 不是为了个人 (周日 正赛) |
[31:18] | As a driver, we wanna win. | 作为车手 我们都想赢 |
[31:26] | But if you’re not in the right car, | 但如果你没有合适的车 |
[31:29] | you’re constantly trying to achieve something | 你就是在为实际不可能实现的目标 |
[31:32] | that actually isn’t possible. | 而白费力气了 |
[31:37] | I wanted to revert back to the old spec. | 我想要改回旧规格 |
[31:40] | For me, it was more a question of, “How can I get better results?” | 对我来说 更多的是这个问题 “我要如何取得更好的成绩?” |
[31:45] | Me and Romain, we had some run-ins. | 我和罗曼有过一些争论 |
[31:48] | I don’t really feel like I’m an angry person, | 我真不觉得自己是个愤怒的人 |
[31:52] | but you know, I’m aggressive. | 但你也知道 我很好斗 |
[31:57] | Radio check, Romain. | 无线电测试 罗曼 |
[31:59] | This is good. | 收到 非常好 |
[32:01] | Toby, we can go. | 好的 托比 可以出发了 |
[32:15] | Radio check, Kevin. | 无线电测试 凯文 |
[32:18] | Radio is good. | 无线电正常 |
[32:22] | The only way I can motivate myself is to find this fire | 我驱动自己的唯一方法 就是找到这个火种 |
[32:28] | and just go all out. | 然后全力以赴 |
[32:42] | Obviously, you want to try to beat as many drivers as you can. | 显然你会想要尽力击败更多的车手 |
[32:48] | Including your teammate. | 也包括你的队友 |
[33:20] | The British Grand Prix is underway. | 英国大奖赛开赛 |
[33:25] | Kevin Magnussen coming into the first corner. | 凯文马格努森进入第一个弯道 |
[33:30] | Ooh! So close to his teammate there. | 和他的队友非常接近 |
[33:37] | Into the hairpin right-hander. Both Haases lock up! | 进入右转发卡弯 两辆哈斯赛车都抱死了 |
[33:45] | Grosjean on the inside and they’re wheel-to-wheel again. | 格罗斯让在内道 他们又短兵相接了 |
[33:58] | Oh! There’s contact! | 噢 碰撞了 |
[34:01] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -怎么了? -我不知道 |
[34:03] | They ran into each other. | 他们撞到一起了 |
[34:09] | They hit each other. | 是的 他们撞到一起了 |
[34:11] | Fucking idiots! | 真他妈白痴 |
[34:15] | Fuck, I have a puncture. | 该死 我爆胎了 |
[34:17] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[34:19] | Ugh! | |
[34:21] | Fucking hell. | 真他妈的 |
[34:24] | Have you got puncture as well? | 你也爆胎了? |
[34:26] | Okay, both cars got punctured, okay. | 好的 两辆车都爆胎了 好的 |
[34:29] | That’s not good at all. | 好的 这可非常不妙 |
[34:30] | Both cars are in trouble. They’re both gonna have to pit. | 两辆车都有麻烦了 都得进站 |
[34:33] | Grosjean and Magnussen right at the back. | 格罗斯让和马格努森都垫底了 |
[34:36] | Stand by for double stop. | 准备连续停站 |
[34:40] | Okay, Kevin, box now, box. | 好的 凯文 进站 |
[34:43] | Try and make this to the end, okay? | 坚持到最后 好吗? |
[34:44] | Just bring it back. | 把车开回来 |
[34:47] | Something’s loose around my pedals. | 我的踏板上有东西松了 |
[34:51] | Bring it in. | 开回来 |
[34:53] | Okay, we don’t wanna take any risks, | 好的 明白 凯文 我们不想冒任何风险 |
[34:55] | so box now, for retirement. | 现在进站退赛 |
[35:02] | Race over for Kevin Magnussen after contact with his teammate. | 和队友碰撞之后 凯文马格努森的比赛结束了 |
[35:12] | Romain, we saw quite significant floor damage | 罗曼 我们发现在右侧 |
[35:15] | on the right-hand side. | 有很明显的底板损伤 |
[35:19] | Just call him in. End this fucking pain. | 叫他回来 结束这该死的折磨吧 |
[35:22] | Box, Romain, box. We will retire the car. | 进站 罗曼 进站 我们退赛 |
[35:42] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[35:44] | I’m so pissed off. | 我太生气了 |
[35:46] | Fuck, there’s a lot I can accept, but not this. | 真他妈的 我能接受很多东西 但这次不行 |
[35:49] | Ayao. | 礼雄 |
[35:59] | I got pushed out by my teammate. | 我被队友撞出去了 |
[36:02] | Was it on purpose or not? I don’t know. | 是不是故意的?我不知道 |
[36:05] | But as long as he’s in front of me, he’s happy. | 但只要能跑在我前面 他就会开心 |
[36:07] | He doesn’t give a shit about anything else. | 其他所有事情 他根本不在乎 |
[36:09] | I need to calm down or I’m gonna do something stupid. | 我需要冷静 因为我就要做蠢事了 |
[36:13] | – Can you go and get them? – Yes. | -麻烦你去叫他们 好吗? |
[36:14] | – Please? – Sure. | -好的 没问题 |
[36:15] | Because then I can fucking go home. | -因为之后我就能回家了 |
[36:16] | Yeah. | -好 |
[36:17] | Romain, Guenther wants to speak upstairs. | 罗曼 京特叫你上楼去谈谈 |
[36:20] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[36:27] | I’ve had enough of both of you. | 我他妈的受够了你们俩 |
[36:29] | You let the fucking team down, me down, which I protected you all the time. | 你们让车队和我都失望了 我还一直保护着你们俩 |
[36:34] | And I’m not fucking going into who is right and who is wrong. | 我他妈不会去管谁对谁错 |
[36:37] | I don’t want to hear, “He moved. He shouldn’t have moved,” | 我不想听什么 “他动了 他不该动的” |
[36:39] | and all that fucking wank, you know. | 所有这一类的屁话 |
[36:42] | Gene spends hundred fucking million a year of his own money | 吉恩每年自掏腰包砸进上亿的资金 |
[36:46] | which wants to pull the plug and let everybody down | 他都想撤资 炒掉所有人了 |
[36:48] | because you are two idiots. | 就因为你们俩都他妈是白痴 |
[36:50] | I’ve not more to fucking say to you guys | 我对你们已经无话可说了 |
[36:52] | and if you don’t like it, I don’t need you here. | 如果你们不喜欢 我也不需要你们了 |
[36:54] | Do not come back, please. | 请不要回来 |
[36:59] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[37:00] | Kevin just fucking smashed the door. That’s not acceptable. | 凯文摔了门 这是不可接受的 |
[37:03] | Fucking hell. | 真他妈的 |
[37:07] | He’s not fucking doing that to me, you know? | 他不能这么对我 |
[37:10] | He does not fucking smash my door. Tell him that. | 他不能摔我的门 去告诉他 |
[37:13] | If he doesn’t want to come back, he’d better tell me now. | 如果他不想回来 最好现在就告诉我 |
[37:15] | – Has he just done that now? – Yeah. | -他刚那么做了? -是的 |
[37:16] | -He smashed my fucking office door. – Where is he? | -他摔了我办公室的门 -他在哪里? |
[37:18] | I don’t know where he is, but he can fuck off. | 我不知道他在哪里 但他可以滚了 |
[37:20] | I told him, both of them. | 我告诉过他们俩 |
[37:22] | Fucking hell. | 真他妈的 |
[37:24] | We have got two fucking idiots driving for us. | 我们的两位车手都他妈是白痴 |
[37:27] | This is not acceptable. We will make changes. | 这是不可接受的 我们要做改动了 |
[37:29] | If it would be my decision now, I would sack them both. | 如果我能做决定 我会炒了他们俩 |
[37:41] | Lewis Hamilton now has six British Grand Prix wins to his name, | 刘易斯汉密尔顿第六次 赢得了英国大奖赛 |
[37:46] | more than any other driver. | 比任何车手都多 |
[38:00] | The Haas F1 Team means a lot to me. | 哈斯车队对我非常重要 |
[38:03] | I think if it is a failure, I would have no idea what to do next. | 我觉得这是一次失败 |
[38:09] | Whoo! | 我不知道下一步该做什么 |
[38:19] | I think we have a good team. | 我觉得我们有一支好车队 |
[38:21] | Everybody shows up, but then, when we can’t get the cars to perform, | 每个人都很努力 但我们却无法让赛车好好运转 |
[38:25] | the question is, “What the heck happened? What’s going on here? | 问题是 “到底怎么了?” “到底是什么情况?” |
[38:31] | What are we doing this for?” | “我们这是为了什么?” |
[38:35] | We’re here to race competitors, you know, drivers and race strategies | 我们是来和对手竞争的 较量车手和比赛策略 |
[38:40] | and we don’t do any of that. | 但我们啥都没做 |
[38:44] | So, where do we go in the future? | 所以未来我们要何去何从? |
[38:47] | It’s a very expensive sport. | 这是一项非常昂贵的运动 |
[38:51] | If we’re doomed to run in the back, | 如果我们注定要垫底 |
[38:57] | I don’t think I’m gonna be part of that. | 那我觉得我就不会再参与了 |
[39:05] | I’ve seen him with that expression before. I’ll say it in French as well. | 那句话怎么说来着?法语里也有 |
[39:08] | Oh, go fuck yourself. | 哦 滚粗 |
[39:10] | Where’s the fucking boot? | 该死的后备箱在哪儿? |
[39:13] | Daniel thinks he’s the best. | 丹尼尔觉得自己是最棒的 |
[39:14] | But I’m working more than anyone else in Formula 1. | 但在一级方程式赛车 我比其他任何人都努力 |
[39:17] | Carlos is just quick, mate. | 卡洛斯就是快 哥们儿 |
[39:19] | You should have thrown some banana peels at my rivals. | 你应该向我的对手扔香蕉皮 |
[39:24] | -Can you win this weekend? -Yeah! | -这个周末你能赢吗? -能 |
[39:25] | – Look at that. – What’s happened there? | 哦 不 怎么回事? |
[39:30] | No, I am so fuckin’ sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[39:31] | Tough day at the office? | 办公室里糟糕的一天? |
[39:33] | No, it was a fucking shit day at the office. | 岂止糟糕?糟糕透了! |