时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I think, realistically, for 2019 and 2020, | 我觉得 现实地来说 2019年和2020年 |
[00:12] | I’d be surprised if Mercedes’ dominance didn’t continue. | 如果梅赛德斯的优势地位 不会继续下去 那才是怪事 |
[00:17] | Those are the guys who are always at the top. | 他们始终位居第一 NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:22] | It’s very difficult | 小车队没有大车队那么多预算 |
[00:23] | for teams that don’t have the budget the bigger teams do. | 对他们来说 很艰难 |
[00:28] | How can a team like ours really necessarily compete? | 我们这样的一支车队 怎么去竞争? |
[00:33] | Mercedes are our biggest competitor. | 梅赛德斯是我们最大的竞争对手 |
[00:35] | They’re the team that are doing the winning at the moment, | 现在 他们的车队连战连捷 |
[00:37] | so they’re the team that we want to beat. | 所以 我们要打败他们 |
[00:41] | Formula 1 racing is very much like war planning. | 一级方程式比赛就像做战争规划 (世界冠军) |
[00:46] | We set our targets, develop the power unit, | 我们确定目标 开发动力单元 |
[00:48] | and then deploy it on the field. | 把它用于实战 |
[00:51] | We are confident about what we are able to achieve, | 我们有信心实现我们的目标 |
[00:53] | but we must not let one bit of complacency creep in. | 但我们不能有丝毫的骄傲轻敌 |
[00:58] | I need many fellow warriors on my journey. | 征途上 我需要很多战友 |
[01:00] | We win and we lose together. | 无论输赢 我们在一起 |
[01:02] | Just take it one by one. | 一个一个地来 |
[01:04] | Let’s crush them. | 让我们粉碎他们 (黑暗的日子) |
[01:17] | My name is Toto Wolff and I am the team principal | 我叫托托沃尔夫 我是梅赛德斯马石油… |
[01:19] | of the Mercedes Petronas Formula 1 team. | …一级方程式车队的队长 |
[01:23] | I was an entrepreneur my whole life. | 我一辈子都是个企业家 |
[01:27] | -Hi, mate. -I’m having these guys all over me | -嗨 伙计 -我走到哪儿他们都跟着 |
[01:29] | -like you guys. | 就像你们一样 |
[01:30] | In business, you can always find excuses. | 在生意上 你总能找到借口 |
[01:32] | You can twist the story in your favor. | 你可以粉饰事实 让事情对你有利 |
[01:36] | – See you. -See you. | -再见 -再见 |
[01:37] | But in motor racing, the absolute truth of the stopwatch | 但在赛车上 秒表铁面无私 |
[01:40] | will tell you whether you’ve done a good enough job or not. | 它会告诉你 你究竟做得够不够好 |
[01:44] | I like the honesty about it. | 我喜欢这种诚实 |
[01:50] | Can you make it back to the pits? | 请回到维修站 |
[01:52] | Back in the day, this was a team that was not winning races. | 历史上 这支车队没有赢过比赛 |
[01:59] | Out of the race. | 退出了比赛 |
[02:00] | Stop. Stop. Stop. | 停车 |
[02:04] | In the summer of 2012, Niki Lauda was asked to join the board | 2012年夏天 尼基劳达应邀 加入董事会 |
[02:12] | and to help steer the team into a more successful trajectory. | 帮助带领车队走上成功的轨道 |
[02:18] | At the same time, Daimler approached me, | 同时 戴姆勒找到我 |
[02:20] | whether I was interested in leading the team. | 问我想不想带这支队伍 |
[02:24] | And this was an offer that I couldn’t turn down. | 我不能拒绝这个邀约 |
[02:27] | Niki was one of the greatest racing drivers that have existed. | 尼基是有史以来 最优秀的赛车手之一 |
[02:33] | He has become a world champion | 他得过世界冠军 |
[02:35] | and then almost died in a race car accident. | 后来在一次赛车事故中差点丧命 |
[02:42] | Half his body burned. | 半边身子烧伤 |
[02:48] | Overcoming his own pain, coming back, winning a world championship | 他战胜了伤痛 重返赛道 赢得世界冠军 |
[02:53] | made him very strong. | 这让他成为一个强者 |
[02:56] | Winning is one thing, but out of losing, I always learned more. | 赢是一回事 但我总是从失败中学到更多东西 |
[03:02] | Because you don’t waste time blaming somebody else. | 因为你不能浪费时间归咎于别人 |
[03:05] | Analyze yourself, change yourself to be successful. | 你要分析自身 改变你自己 才能成功 |
[03:10] | Niki Lauda’s role in the success of Mercedes cannot be overstated | 梅赛德斯的成功 尼基劳达居功至伟 |
[03:17] | because Niki had the ability to make things happen. | 因为尼基很有实干能力 |
[03:23] | Even though he’d stopped racing, he was such a racer. | 尽管他不再参赛了 但他仍是个伟大的车手 |
[03:27] | Niki was a key element in convincing me to join the team. | 我被说服加入梅赛德斯 尼基是关键因素 |
[03:31] | If it wasn’t for Niki picking up the phone and calling him… | 如果不是尼基给他打了电话 |
[03:36] | Lewis, I don’t think, would ever have considered moving. | 我想刘易斯绝不会考虑过来 |
[03:40] | That’s Niki. That’s his power. | 这就是尼基 这就是他的力量 |
[03:42] | We are here for the 2012 Japanese Grand Prix. | 我们来到了2012年日本大奖赛的现场 |
[03:45] | All the talk in the paddock right now revolves around Lewis Hamilton | 围场内 人人都在谈论 刘易斯汉密尔顿 |
[03:48] | and his move to Mercedes. | 以及他加盟梅赛德斯这件事 |
[03:50] | In 2013, the tide changed and we started to become more competitive. | 2013年 情况有了改变 我们开始变得更有竞争力了 |
[03:55] | We were a regular challenger for race wins and podiums. | 不断向冠军和奖牌发起挑战 |
[04:00] | Just wanna say a big thank you to my fans. | 我要感谢我的粉丝 |
[04:04] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[04:06] | -You happy, right? -Absolutely. | 你没事吧? |
[04:08] | Having had success, been a world champion, | 他成功过 得过世界冠军 |
[04:11] | he understands what it’s like to have the pressure in that car. | 他知道作为车手承受的压力 |
[04:15] | He is one of the power units behind the team’s success. | 他是车队成功背后的原动力 |
[04:18] | That’s five world championships in a row for Mercedes. | 梅赛德斯连续夺得了五个世界冠军 |
[04:22] | An amazing achievement. | 了不起的成就 |
[04:23] | Over the years that Niki and I have been in teams together, | 和尼基同在一个车队的这些年 |
[04:27] | what started as a joint journey among colleagues | 我们一开始是同事 一路走来 |
[04:31] | has developed into a friendship. | 我们成了朋友 (摩纳哥蒙特卡洛) (2019年5月) |
[04:42] | The world of sport is mourning the death of Niki Lauda. | 体育界哀悼尼基劳达的逝世 |
[04:45] | The three-time champion leaves a legacy in his sport like no other. | 他曾三度夺得世界冠军 在这项运动中的地位无可比拟 劳达生前… |
[04:50] | Niki will forever be in our hearts and enshrined in history. | 尼基会永远活在我们心中 永远地载入史册 |
[05:04] | Good morning, Toto. | 好 早上好 托托 |
[05:06] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:09] | As you can imagine, this is, uh, very difficult. | 你可以想象 这是… 非常艰难的 |
[05:14] | Um, very difficult for the team, for all of us. | 对于车队 对于我们所有人 都是很艰难的 |
[05:22] | Uh, I keep looking at the pictures… | 我不断地看照片 |
[05:26] | and, um… | 然后… |
[05:29] | find myself with tears in the eyes every half an hour… | 每隔半个小时就忍不住掉眼泪 |
[05:32] | because he’s not there anymore. | 因为他已经不在了 |
[05:36] | That is somebody that is so dearly missed in this team, | 车队全体人员都无比怀念他 |
[05:40] | and dearly missed in Formula 1. | 一级方程式赛车界都无比怀念他 |
[05:41] | I feel that we have lost what was the heart and soul of Formula 1. | 我觉得我们失去了 一级方程式的灵魂人物 (尼基) |
[05:54] | I miss having conversations with him. | 我怀念和他谈话的情景 |
[06:00] | I got to visit Niki. | 我有幸和他见面 |
[06:02] | We spoke a lot. We were sending videos to each other when he was in hospital. | 我们谈了很多 他住进医院后 我们还互相发了很多视频 |
[06:07] | I was just trying to send him positive messages, | 我只想给他一些鼓励 |
[06:09] | just to keep his spirits up. | 让他振作起来 |
[06:13] | He would send me back messages on his high and his low days. | 他也会在心情好或者情绪低落时 发信息告诉我 |
[06:16] | We’re gonna lose this race, Bono. | 这场比赛我们要输了 博诺 |
[06:20] | I can’t keep the car behind. | 不能一直落后 |
[06:24] | He was with us in spirit, still is. | 他在精神上仍然与我们同在 |
[06:28] | Hamilton wins the Monaco Grand Prix. | 汉密尔顿赢得了摩纳哥大奖赛冠军 |
[06:32] | Lewis, that was a victory worth Niki. Unbelievable job, congratulations. | 刘易斯 这个胜利足以告慰尼基 难以置信 祝贺你 |
[06:38] | That was definitely for Niki. | 这一次绝对是为了尼基 |
[06:44] | I really was fighting with the spirit of Niki. | 尼基的精神伴随我奋斗 |
[06:47] | Niki’s been such an influential person in our team, | 在我们车队 尼基有着巨大影响力 |
[06:50] | helping us get to where we are, so… | 帮我们走到了今天 |
[06:52] | I know he’ll be, uh, looking down and I know he’ll take his hat off today. | 我知道 他会看着我们 我知道 今天他也会脱帽祝贺 |
[06:56] | So, I was just trying to stay focused and trying to make him proud. | 所以 我只是尽量集中精神 努力让他为我们感到骄傲 |
[06:59] | And, uh, we’re gonna try to continue that through the year. | 我们今年都将继续这样做 |
[07:03] | Niki’s loss will have hurt Mercedes. | 失去尼基 梅赛德斯会蒙受损失 |
[07:07] | And with this kind of a gut punch, yeah, the question will be asked | 经受如此沉重的一击 人们肯定会问 |
[07:11] | of how much it will affect the team this season. | 本赛季 对车队有多大影响 |
[07:29] | Because it’s the German Grand Prix, | 因为这是德国大奖赛 |
[07:31] | we wanna do particularly well here because of our home crowd. | 我们想为家乡父老好好表现 |
[07:50] | Oh, yeah. | |
[07:52] | I’m the one-eyed amongst the blind here, no? | 我是一群盲人中唯一的一只眼 是不是? |
[07:54] | You’re the most important one, though, so… | 不过我们有最重要的一个 所以 你知道… |
[07:56] | you can be late. | 他可能会迟到 |
[07:59] | So arrogant. | 太傲慢了 |
[08:00] | Be a bit more intelligent today than normal. | 今天要比平时更聪明些 |
[08:01] | -What? -Be more intelligent today. | -什么? -今天要更聪明些 |
[08:03] | I’m always intelligent. You don’t get the humor. | 我一直很聪明 你没听懂我的幽默 |
[08:06] | You can speak German. | 你也可以说德语 |
[08:08] | I know that you’re married to an English woman, | 我知道 你妻子是英国人 |
[08:10] | but you can speak German to me. | 但你和我可以说德语 |
[08:12] | But you have less oxygen up in the mountains. | 但山上缺氧 |
[08:15] | Yes, but then, when we come down, we are the best runners. | 是啊 但是下山之后 我们比谁跑得都快 |
[08:20] | Welcome to the Friday press conference | 欢迎来到2019年德国大奖赛前的 |
[08:22] | ahead of the 2019 German Grand Prix. | 周五新闻发布会 |
[08:27] | How do you put this on? | 这东西怎么戴啊? |
[08:30] | You’re really stupid if you can’t manage to do that. | 连这个都不会 那你可真笨 |
[08:32] | You’ve been here a thousand times. | 你都来过一千次了 |
[08:34] | Even the guy from the mountains knows how to put it on. | 就连山里来的都知道怎么弄 |
[08:38] | The only one not is Toto, so that proves a point. | 只有托托不会 问题很明显 |
[08:44] | Toto, if I could start with you, please. | 托托 我想先问你一个问题 |
[08:47] | You’re celebrating 125 years in motorsport. | 今年是你们投入赛车运动125周年 |
[08:50] | What would it mean to win this race, | 你们还获得了冠名赞助 |
[08:52] | given that you also have the title sponsorship? | 那么赢得这场比谁对你们来说 有什么意义? |
[08:56] | We’re having a dedicated livery, | 我们将展示特别的赛车拉花 |
[08:58] | we’re wearing a different team kit tomorrow | 明天我们会穿不一样的队服 |
[09:01] | and lots of activities are on the track. | 此外还会有很多庆祝活动 |
[09:03] | But on the other side, | 但从另一方面来说 |
[09:04] | it’s 25 points that are as many points as on any other given circuit | 这一站是25分 和其他比赛一样 |
[09:08] | and we just need to add another good race performance | 我们需要再赢下一场 |
[09:11] | in order to make a step towards a championship. | 这样才能向冠军迈进一步 嗨 |
[09:19] | – You okay? – Yeah, you? | -没事吧? -没事 你呢? |
[09:21] | You never know what’s around the corner, | 你永远不知道接下来会怎样 |
[09:22] | but at the moment, everything seems all right. | 但此时此刻 一切看来都还好 |
[09:24] | That’ll do for now. That’ll do for the next 20 minutes. | 20分钟后就知道了 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:30] | We won the championship four years in a row. | 我们连续四年夺冠了 |
[09:33] | 2010 to end of 2013. | 从2010年到2013年底 |
[09:36] | Then Mercedes have won it every single year since then. | 从那之后 每年都是梅赛德斯赢 |
[09:40] | They’re rivals. They’re the team that we want to beat. | 他们是对手 他们是我们要打败的车队 |
[09:55] | For me, there is 1,600 superstars in Mercedes. | 对我来说 梅赛德斯有 1600个超级巨星 |
[10:00] | But the strengths of the team, it’s every single individual. | 但车队的力量在于每个成员 |
[10:08] | I cannot drive the car. | 我不会开车 |
[10:10] | I am not able to design an aerodynamic surface. | 我不会设计符合空气动力学的车身 |
[10:13] | But I try to understand everything around the guy who can. | 但有人会 而我要努力理解 他周边的一切事务 |
[10:18] | And I try to provide a framework | 我要创造一种环境 |
[10:21] | for these individuals to perform at their best. | 让他们发挥出最好的水平 |
[10:26] | What was your other question? | 另一个问题是什么? |
[10:27] | The other question was in terms of the upgrade package. | 另一个问题是关于升级包 |
[10:31] | Even though we’re relatively fast, | 虽然我们比较快 |
[10:35] | the front end is really, really weak… | 但前端突然变得非常脆弱 |
[10:39] | I think the best Formula 1 drivers have some common traits. | 我觉得 最好的一级方程式车手 都有些共同点 |
[10:43] | Talent, nurture… | 天赋、素养 |
[10:46] | and adversity… | 困境 |
[10:48] | and overcoming the adversity, | 战胜困境 |
[10:50] | and this is the single most important ingredient I have seen. | 这是我所知的 最重要因素 |
[10:55] | I remember how hard my parents worked. | 我记得我父母是如何努力打拼 |
[10:57] | They sacrificed everything they have, | 他们牺牲了一切 |
[10:59] | so when I get in the car, I… | 所以 当我坐上车 我… |
[11:02] | I don’t want to squander what they worked for. | 我不想浪费掉他们辛苦努力的成果 |
[11:05] | Right, any questions? | 好 还有什么问题? |
[11:09] | Drivers okay? | 车手好了? |
[11:10] | All right, thanks, everyone. | 好 各位 非常感谢 |
[11:13] | We have the challenge of managing two drivers within the team. | 我们车队有两名车手 这是个挑战 |
[11:17] | Lewis is the best racing driver of his generation | 刘易斯是这一代人中最好的赛车手 |
[11:21] | with five world championship titles. | 赢过五个世界冠军 |
[11:28] | Valtteri is an extremely talented, uh, racing driver. | 瓦尔特利是个极有天赋的车手 |
[11:31] | He’s performing on a very high level. | 有高水平的表现 |
[11:34] | To be in the same team with Lewis, | 和刘易斯同在一个车队… |
[11:37] | to be honest, sometimes it’s a pain in the ass, | …说实话 有时候真头疼 |
[11:40] | because he’s pretty quick. You know, he’s tough to beat. | 因为他很快 很难超越 |
[11:49] | It was a very conscious decision to take Valtteri on board. | 招募瓦尔特利加入是个有意识的决定 |
[11:54] | There was many difficult things to accept | 很多事情 很难接受 |
[11:57] | in terms of in which kind of role I had to be in the team, | 比如 我在车队里扮演什么角色 |
[12:00] | in more like a supportive role. | 有时候更多地是个配角 |
[12:02] | But it’s difficult. | 但这很难 |
[12:06] | The only thing I want to do as a driver is win the race. | 作为车手 我只想赢 |
[12:11] | When Lewis beats me… | 每当刘易斯打败了我 |
[12:14] | it’s like turning a knife in me. | 那感觉真像往伤口上撒盐 |
[12:18] | People can think whatever they want. | 人们随便怎么想 |
[12:21] | I’m here to win. | 我是要赢的 (周六 资格赛) |
[12:33] | Mercedes celebrating 125 years in motorsport. | 梅赛德斯庆祝进入赛车运动125周年 |
[12:37] | The team decided to go back to 1954, their first-ever Formula 1 Grand Prix | 车队决定回到1954年 那年他们首次参加一级方程式大奖赛 |
[12:42] | and deck the team out in ’50s gear. | 今天 他们穿上了50年代的服装 |
[12:45] | It looks brilliant. | 看起来好极了 |
[12:46] | It’s a long history and a long tradition, | 我们有悠久的历史传统 |
[12:50] | so we are getting dressed up. | 所以我们要盛装庆祝 |
[12:52] | We are not celebrating a lot normally. | 我们平时不怎么搞庆祝 |
[12:55] | It’s the first time that I can remember that we are making such an effort | 我记忆中这是唯一一次 为了一个特别的日子 |
[12:58] | for one single event in terms of the extra activities. | 搞各种额外庆祝活动 |
[13:08] | I get scared when I see you. | 我看见你就害怕 |
[13:12] | I’m a Mafia boss. | 是啊 我是黑手党老大 大家好! |
[13:20] | We are dressed up today in 1950s outfits, | 我们今天穿上了50年代的服装 |
[13:21] | a tribute to 125 years of motorsport and we’re walking around like a carnival. | 庆祝我们参加赛车运动125周年 就像一个嘉年华 |
[13:26] | There are lots of Lewis fans here, of course. | 当然 很多刘易斯的粉丝都来了 |
[13:29] | He doesn’t feel well. | 他身体不适 |
[13:31] | Can you enlighten us? | 能否告诉我们?是脱水吗? |
[13:32] | Is it dehydration, or what is it? | 还是什么原因? |
[13:36] | Yeah, he’s really not feeling well. | 是的 他的确不太好 |
[13:38] | There is a virus making the rounds in the paddock, | 围场里出现一种病毒 |
[13:41] | which he has caught. | 他感染上了 |
[13:48] | It’s not like man flu, it’s real. | 不是感冒 真的很严重 |
[13:50] | I said to him that if he doesn’t feel well, | 我说 他如果不舒服 |
[13:51] | he can easily skip the briefings and go in the motorhome. | 可以不参加发布会 在房车里休息 |
[13:55] | Burning up. | 太热了 |
[13:58] | Shit, it’s too hot in here. | 哎呀 这里太热了 |
[14:01] | As a racing driver, you can’t ever be ill | 作为车手 你不能在比赛周末生病 |
[14:03] | on the race weekend, you always have to arrive 100%. | 你必须百分百状态良好 |
[14:06] | But I had a fever of 40 degrees. | 但我高烧40度 |
[14:10] | I was just feeling weak. I was… Massive sweats. | 感觉很虚弱 我… 大汗淋漓 |
[14:13] | I was barely sleeping. | 基本睡不着 |
[14:15] | Qualifying sets the grid for Sunday, | 资格赛决定周日的发车安排 |
[14:17] | so any driver being ill is an issue for a team, | 所以任何车手病倒 对车队来说都是个大问题 |
[14:20] | but especially when it’s your lead driver | 更何况是你的头号车手 |
[14:22] | and the guy gunning for a world championship. | 冲击冠军的那个人 |
[14:28] | Obviously, they’ve got Valtteri and the reserve driver, Esteban Ocon, | 当然 他们还有瓦尔特利 还有预备车手埃斯特班奥康 |
[14:32] | but going into your 200th Grand Prix, your 125th anniversary, | 但这是你的第200场大奖赛 和125周年庆典 |
[14:36] | you want your lead driver there, fighting fit and leading your charge. | 你会希望你的头号车手出场 以最好的状态率队出征 |
[14:44] | Lewis, how you getting on? Relatively speaking. | 刘易斯 你怎么样? 相对来说 |
[14:50] | Yeah, it’s… | 感觉… |
[14:56] | Qualifying’s a fast-paced hundred-meter sprint. | 资格赛节奏很快 是一个百米冲刺 |
[14:58] | High-intensity, high focused, highly charged. | 高度紧张 高度集中 高度刺激 |
[15:02] | It’s all about being calm, composed and centered, | 你必须冷静、镇定、心无旁骛 |
[15:06] | but I’m getting in the car, | 可我在车里 |
[15:08] | body’s feeling sore, | 浑身酸痛 |
[15:10] | my heart is racing. | 心跳加速 |
[15:14] | Just give me normal gloves. | 给我普通手套就行 |
[15:17] | They won’t fit on. | 这手套不合适 |
[15:19] | Lewis, hi, this is Toto. I’ve opened the channel. Tell me. | 刘易斯 我是托托 我开通了这个频段 你怎么样了? |
[15:23] | It’s just a long run. | 只是一次长跑 |
[15:26] | Don’t… don’t feel great. | 的确不舒服 |
[15:29] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[15:31] | I’m okay to drive. | 我还能开车 |
[15:33] | Good to go. | 好了 |
[15:35] | Okay, good man. | 好 好样的 |
[15:39] | Lewis Hamilton, he must be looking over his shoulder a little bit. | 刘易斯汉密尔顿 他一定有些担心 |
[15:42] | The young guns, Max Verstappen, Charles Leclerc, | 年轻车手马克斯维斯塔潘 |
[15:45] | are really getting their act together. | 夏尔勒克莱尔 现在都渐渐成熟起来 |
[15:47] | So far, he’s had an answer to everything. | 目前为止 他还能应对一切 |
[16:02] | Verstappen across the line. | 维斯塔潘过线了 |
[16:04] | He’s quickest at the moment. | 现在他的车速最快 |
[16:06] | But Charles Leclerc is going quicker than Verstappen | 但夏尔勒克莱尔比维斯塔潘更快 |
[16:09] | by 3.5 tenths of a second. | 快了十分之3.5秒 |
[16:13] | Lewis, you’re all clear behind. | 刘易斯 你的后方没有车追上来 |
[16:18] | Lewis Hamilton begins his first lap. | 刘易斯汉密尔顿开始加速 |
[16:27] | That’s a horrible first sector for Lewis Hamilton. | 刘易斯汉密尔顿第一段赛程很糟糕 |
[16:30] | He took a lot of curb on the way into turn one | 进入第一个弯道时好几次驶上了路肩 |
[16:32] | and I think that threw him slightly wide. | 让他稍稍偏出了一些 |
[16:42] | I got traffic on my lap. | 这一圈不顺 |
[16:45] | Copy. | 好的 收到 |
[16:50] | Lewis Hamilton, 13th fastest. | 刘易斯汉密尔顿 车速排名第13 |
[16:55] | And that is not gonna be good enough. | 这样可不行 |
[16:57] | He’s going to have to go way faster than that. | 他得开得更快才行 |
[17:01] | How far was I off there? | 我差多少? |
[17:03] | I’d say, in terms of sectors, to Leclerc, it’s 4.5, sector one, | 从赛段来说 第一段比勒克莱尔慢4.5 |
[17:07] | 6.5, sector two, and 4.5, sector three. | 第二段是6.5 第三段4.5 |
[17:11] | It’s difficult to put into terms just how hard it is. | 难以形容那种艰难的程度 |
[17:14] | You’re chasing milliseconds. | 你在追赶几毫秒的差距 |
[17:17] | But as a kid, I always knew that if I just work harder than everyone else, | 但我从小就认定 只要比别人下得功夫深 |
[17:20] | I should be able to achieve something extraordinary. | 我就应该能有非凡成就 |
[17:24] | And that’s how I’ve been wired. | 我一直这样认为的 |
[17:27] | I’ll see how much I can catch up. | 我看看能追上多少 |
[17:41] | Hamilton’s going faster now. | 哈密尔顿加速了 |
[17:54] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗? |
[17:58] | Negative. | 没有 |
[18:00] | Currently P3, six tenths to Leclerc, P1. | 现在是第三 和第一位的勒克莱尔差十分之六 |
[18:04] | Okay, Lewis, you’re good to go. | 好 刘易斯 可以走了 |
[18:07] | Max Verstappen is the challenger to the Mercedes. | 马克斯维斯塔潘向梅赛德斯发起冲击 |
[18:15] | Lewis, keep the pace up. | 刘易斯 保持车速 |
[18:17] | Hamilton very quick, fastest of the weekend so far. | 汉密尔顿非常快 目前是本周末最快 |
[18:30] | And Lewis Hamilton is on provisional pole. | 刘易斯汉密尔顿跃居首发位置了 |
[18:34] | So, here come the challengers. | 挑战者来了 |
[18:35] | Valtteri Bottas first. | 首先是瓦尔特利博塔斯 |
[18:37] | Crosses the line. Can’t beat his teammate. | 过线了 无法超越队友 |
[18:39] | Hamilton, will he be beaten by Max Verstappen? | 哈密尔顿 马克斯维斯塔潘会超过他吗? |
[18:43] | No! | 不! |
[18:47] | Get in there, Lewis. | 加油 刘易斯 |
[18:48] | That’s the one, mate. | 好样的 |
[18:51] | Hamilton was half a second faster than Bottas. | 汉密尔顿比博塔斯快了半秒 |
[18:54] | Max Verstappen splitting the two Mercedes. | 马克斯维斯塔潘插进 两位梅赛德斯车手之间 |
[18:58] | Lewis, this is Toto. You never stop to amaze us. | 刘易斯 我是托托 你每次都让我们吃惊 |
[19:00] | Congratulations. | 祝贺 |
[19:02] | Thank you, Toto. | 谢谢 托托 |
[19:04] | Good job, guys. | 大家好样的 |
[19:05] | I don’t know how we did that one, but grateful for all the hard work. | 我不知道我们怎么做到的 但是… 感谢你们的努力 |
[19:13] | In their 200th Formula 1 Grand Prix start, | 在他们的第200场 一级方程式大奖赛中 |
[19:17] | Mercedes will be starting on pole position. | 梅赛德斯车队获得了首发位置 |
[19:36] | Congratulations to the top three qualifiers | 祝贺2019年德国大奖赛的 |
[19:38] | for the 2019 German Grand Prix. | 前三名入围者 |
[19:41] | Starting in third place will be Valtteri Bottas, | 瓦尔特利博塔斯排在第三 |
[19:44] | in second, Max Verstappen, | 马克斯维斯塔潘第二 |
[19:47] | and taking the 87th pole of his career and his fourth of 2019, | 而在其职业生涯中第87次首发 也是2019年第四次首发的 |
[19:53] | our pole-sitter, Lewis Hamilton. | 是首发车手刘易斯汉密尔顿 |
[19:55] | Question for Max. So, Max, you’re starting second tomorrow | 向马克思提一个问题 明天你的发车位置排在第二 |
[19:59] | and do you think, tomorrow, you can have… | 你觉得明天会不会有出色的表现 |
[20:02] | Each year, it’s a new challenge from different people. | 每年都有来自不同车手的挑战 |
[20:05] | Yeah, I believe that normally, in the race, | 我相信 一般来说 在比赛中 |
[20:08] | we are always a little bit more competitive. | 我们总是更有竞争力一些 |
[20:10] | Of course, I’m starting on different tires… | 当然 我发车时… |
[20:12] | All these drivers are incredibly talented. | 所有的车手都非常有才华 |
[20:14] | It’s small percentages between us all. | 我们之间差距都很小 |
[20:17] | Yeah, we’re working hard on it, and I’m pretty pleased about today. | 我们在努力 我对今天的结果比较满意 |
[20:22] | It’s easier to chase than it is to lead. | 追赶第一比当第一容易 |
[20:26] | All I can do is just put all my energy into that car. | 我能做的就是全力以赴开车 |
[20:38] | Formula 1 is a hostile environment that will judge you every single day | 一级方程式竞争残酷 每天你都被评价 |
[20:42] | and that gives it a huge intensity and pressure. | 这带来巨大的压力和紧张感 |
[20:46] | And on the free evenings, | 不比赛的晚上 |
[20:48] | you want to leave the hostilities of the paddock behind. | 你会想把围场上的所有紧张压力 抛在脑后 |
[20:53] | Most of the evenings, it was Niki and myself. | 多数晚上 都是我和尼基 |
[20:57] | We would always travel together. | 我们总是一起出去 |
[21:00] | I lost a friend when he died. | 他去世了 我少了一个朋友 |
[21:04] | Niki was particular, you know, when you get in the car. | 尼基在车上很挑剔 |
[21:07] | I guess we are the same. | 我想我也是这样 |
[21:09] | All that needs to be in the central position. | 这些都要置于中间位置 |
[21:12] | Twenty-two degrees. | 22度 |
[21:13] | All these little things in the middle, then Niki was happy. | 这些小东西都放中间 尼基就满意了 |
[21:19] | Being able to have a dinner together, | 我们过去 比赛中 |
[21:20] | which we had every single day on the racetrack, | 每天都在一起吃完饭 |
[21:23] | is a safe environment that I miss. | 我很怀念那种轻松的氛围 |
[21:26] | I think about our friendship every single day. | 我每天都在追忆我们的友谊 |
[21:30] | I miss having an ally, | 我想念我的战友 |
[21:31] | having a sparring partner, a spokesperson in the paddock. | 一个相互砥砺的搭档 一个围场上的发言人 |
[21:36] | Since Niki’s not around anymore, it feels different. | 尼基走后 感觉都不一样了 |
[21:39] | I miss him so much. | 我真想他 (周日 比赛) |
[21:58] | Yes! Wet race! I’ve been waiting all year for this. | 太好了!雨中赛车!我等了一年了 |
[22:01] | This is fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[22:09] | They always say rain is the big equalizer in Formula 1, | 人们常说 在一级方程式中 下雨让大家一律平等 |
[22:14] | because your equipment doesn’t matter so much anymore. | 因为装备优劣不那么重要了 |
[22:17] | It’s all down to feel. | 全看感觉 |
[22:18] | And where you can find the grip around the track. | 看你能否在赛道上找到抓力点 |
[22:22] | When the weather changes, | 天气有变时 |
[22:25] | it is what makes motor racing excited | 赛车会更加激动人心 |
[22:28] | because it gives it a certain sense of vulnerability. | 因为它让你觉得有种无力感 |
[22:30] | It’s not always the quickest car and quickest driver wins the race. | 最快的车和最快的车手不一定总能赢 |
[22:39] | A bit of patience in this weather. | 这种天气 需要一点耐心 |
[22:42] | Yeah, and… | 对 还有… |
[22:43] | good communication. | 有效沟通 |
[22:45] | Absolutely. Just keep us informed. | 对 没错 有事及时告诉我们 |
[22:46] | -You see more than we do on the pit wall. – Yeah. | -你们在维修站的墙上比我看得清楚 -嗯 |
[22:49] | – Dutch weather! – Yeah. | -荷兰天气! -是啊 |
[23:01] | I have a feeling that if we can put a bit of pressure on Mercedes, | 我感觉 如果给梅赛德斯 施加一点压力 |
[23:05] | I think that they could be exposed. | 他们会暴露出弱点 |
[23:11] | That makes the dynamic, you know, quite interesting. | 这让我们的竞争显得很有意思 |
[23:15] | I hope that we get an exciting race. | 希望我们看到一场激动人心的比赛 |
[23:17] | I’d love to see Verstappen and Hamilton have a good fight. | 我希望看到维斯塔潘汉密尔顿 大战一场 |
[23:22] | -Good race. -That’s a good one, yeah. | 比赛顺利 谢谢 |
[23:30] | This is a sport that is so intense. | 这项赛事非常紧张 |
[23:34] | It is about delivering 21 times every single year | 每年要面对最优秀的竞争者21次 |
[23:37] | against the best competitors. | 每次都要全力以赴 |
[23:46] | We are only as good as our last race. | 历史成绩不说明任何问题 |
[23:49] | The biggest challenge for a racing driver | 一个赛车手面临的最大挑战 |
[23:51] | is punching out results weekend after weekend. | 就是每周都要拿出成绩来 |
[23:54] | Not making mistakes. | 不能犯错误 |
[23:55] | Lewis, in terms of the radar, we think it’s gonna be more of the same. | 刘易斯 估计天气不会变 |
[23:59] | So, light rain for the next 30 to 60 minutes. | 接下来30分钟到一小时 持续小雨 |
[24:09] | My approach is always one race at a time because you don’t know what’s ahead, | 我的做法始终是一场一场地拼 因为你永远不知道下面有什么 |
[24:13] | so you just focus on what’s in front of you in the present. | 所以你只要专注眼前就好 专注当下 |
[24:19] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[24:28] | Fifteen seconds. | 15秒 |
[24:55] | Hamilton gets away pretty well, but Verstappen is struggling. | 汉密尔顿顺利发车 但马克斯维斯塔潘有些吃力 落后了 |
[25:08] | It’s still slippery as hell, man. | 还是非常滑 |
[25:13] | Oh, there’s a spin. It’s Sergio Perez. | 打转了 是塞尔希奥佩雷斯 |
[25:18] | Sorry, guys. | 对不起 各位 |
[25:19] | Huge amount of spray. This is really testing. | 雨水飞溅 真的很考验车手 |
[25:22] | Lewis, Valtteri is the car behind and a gap to Verstappen. | 刘易斯 瓦尔特利在你身后 再后面是维斯塔潘 |
[25:27] | Verstappen in his pursuit now of Bottas. | 马克思维斯塔潘在追赶 瓦尔特利博塔斯 |
[25:41] | Just be patient, Max. | 马克思 耐心点 |
[25:46] | Lewis, let us know if you think it’s ready for dry tires. | 刘易斯 如果你觉得要换干地轮胎 就告诉我们 |
[25:48] | Because you’re doing 200 miles an hour, | 你现在车速每小时322公里 |
[25:50] | it’s really hard to see if the track is dry or wet. | 很难看清赛道是干还是湿 |
[25:54] | I’m okay for now. | 现在还不用 |
[25:56] | These tires are knackered, though. | 不过我的轮胎严重磨损了 |
[25:57] | You go to turn six, it’s raining heavily, you go to turn two, it’s dry. | 走到第六个弯道 雨哗哗地下 来到第二个弯道 又是干的 |
[26:01] | And we have rain in the pit lane. | 维修站车道上也是雨水 |
[26:05] | Oh! That is Carlos Sainz. | 这是卡洛斯塞恩斯 |
[26:08] | It’s still raining. | 还在下雨 |
[26:11] | Here’s Verstappen losing it. | 维斯塔潘失去控制了 |
[26:17] | Fuck’s sake! | 见鬼! |
[26:21] | Oh! And Leclerc’s gone off! | 勒克莱尔冲出了赛道! |
[26:24] | Fuck! | 该死! |
[26:26] | Hamilton is the race leader, cruising out in front. | 汉密尔顿领先 一骑绝尘 |
[26:29] | Looks good now. | 看起来不错 |
[26:31] | Valtteri six seconds behind, Verstappen 7.2. | 瓦尔特利落后六秒 维斯塔潘7.2秒 |
[26:50] | Box, I lost the frickin’ wing. | 进站 我的车翼掉了 |
[26:52] | Yeah, coming in. | 知道 马上 |
[26:54] | How bad is the damage to the car? | 赛车受损严重吗? |
[26:56] | Uh, we need to have a look. | 我们得看看 |
[27:01] | Lewis coming in. He needs a front wing. | 刘易斯进站了 他要换前翼 |
[27:04] | No, it’s Lewis here. Drive through. | 不 |
[27:07] | Seventy-six. | 是刘易斯 开过来 |
[27:14] | You need to hurry up. I’m here. | 你要快点了 我在这儿 |
[27:16] | Don’t put these tires on, guy. Front wing off, please. | 别装轮胎 |
[27:20] | Seventy-six. | 请换前翼 |
[27:21] | Set 16 for Lewis, set 16. | 给刘易斯16号 16号 |
[27:23] | – Lift it up. – Wing change. | -抬起来 -换车翼 |
[27:25] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 加油 |
[27:27] | Average pit-stop length in Formula 1 is about two seconds. | 一级方程式赛车平均停站时间 大约是两秒 |
[27:36] | Time to get out. | 要走了 |
[27:41] | So, a minute is a year in Formula 1 terms. | 所以 对一级方程式来说 一分钟就是一年 |
[27:56] | Finally, he pulls away after a minute spent in the pit lane. | 他终于开出站了 在维修站花了一分钟 |
[28:01] | Then I got back going | 重新驶上赛道 |
[28:02] | and your confidence really takes a beating. | 你的信心真的受到了打击 |
[28:06] | And then it’s really hard to build it back up. | 再要恢复很难 |
[28:09] | There is the Renault of Nico Hulkenberg. | 雷诺车手尼科霍肯伯格 |
[28:13] | This is one of the craziest races. | 真是一场疯狂的比赛 |
[28:16] | Max Verstappen has retaken the lead. | 马克斯维斯塔潘夺回了领先位置 |
[28:19] | Stroll’s second, Kvyat’s third. | 斯特罗尔第二 科维亚特第三 |
[28:23] | What position have I dropped back to? | 我落到第几了? |
[28:26] | Unfortunately, Lewis, you dropped back to position 12. | 很不幸 刘易斯 你落到第12位了 |
[28:29] | Hamilton got some catching to do. | 汉密尔顿要奋起直追了 |
[28:32] | Game on in the last 16 laps. | 还有最后16圈 大家你追我赶 |
[28:35] | I don’t think I’ve ever been a great loser. | 我觉得我接受不了失败 |
[28:39] | Or great in defeat. | 我不善于接受失败 |
[28:41] | It’s just in my DNA. | 那不是我的天性 |
[28:43] | Hamilton pushing hard. | 汉密尔顿紧追不舍 |
[28:45] | You were purple sector three last lap. | 上一圈第三段 你的速度最快 |
[28:48] | Okay, so push, push. | 好 刘易斯 |
[29:01] | Oh! He just keeps it out of the wall there, Hamilton! | 加油 汉密尔顿差一点撞到墙 |
[29:07] | If a team make a mistake, it is kind of out of your hands, | 如果团队犯了错误 那不是你能控制的 |
[29:09] | but if you’ve practiced and practiced | 但如果你平时反复苦练 |
[29:11] | and you’ve put so much focus and effort in and then you drop the ball… | 心无旁骛 付出极大努力 可是你却失误了 |
[29:16] | A rare error. | 很少见的失误 |
[29:18] | …oh, it’s really hard to deal with. | 那真是很难接受 |
[29:22] | Retire the car. | 这辆车完了 |
[29:25] | Negative, Lewis, negative. There’s always opportunities. | 不 刘易斯 不 总有机会 |
[29:30] | We must never give up, even if the situation looks desperate, | 永远不要放弃 哪怕情况似乎很绝望 |
[29:34] | because even if it’s just about collecting a single point, | 因为 就算只是赢得一分 |
[29:37] | that can make a difference to a championship. | 那对你夺冠也会有帮助 (车手视角 博塔斯/梅赛德斯) |
[29:41] | So, Lewis is out of the points. We’re fighting for P2. Come on. | 刘易斯退出了 我们争取第二 加油 |
[29:46] | All of the team’s hopes now sit with Valtteri | 全队的希望都落在了博塔斯身上 |
[29:49] | to bring home the result they want on their 200th Grand Prix. | 在他们的第200场大奖赛上 夺取成绩 全靠他了 |
[30:02] | In that moment, you know you have a great chance. | 那一刻 你知道你的机会难得 |
[30:04] | Come on, Valtteri. It’s critical to get through. | 加油 瓦尔特利 现在很关键 |
[30:06] | It always makes you push even harder. | 那总是让你加倍努力 |
[30:17] | You know you have a great opportunity to get some big points. | 你知道 你有绝好的机会 赢得高分 |
[30:35] | And that’s Bottas! Bottas has put it in the wall! | 这是博塔斯 博塔斯撞墙了 |
[30:39] | Fuck! How is this possible? | 见鬼!怎么可能? |
[30:44] | Everything okay, Valtteri? | 你没事吧 瓦尔特利? |
[30:49] | Yeah, I’m all good. I’m sorry, guys. | 没事 我没事 对不起 |
[30:53] | In turn one, there was this one dry line. | 第一个弯道上 有一段赛道干了 |
[30:56] | I must have gone in just a tiny bit too quickly. | 我肯定是太快了 |
[30:59] | Obviously, we are speaking about millimeters. | 显然 我们说的也就是几毫米 |
[31:04] | I just drifted onto the damp part on the outside. | 我向外滑到了湿的地方 |
[31:09] | Immediately, I knew… | 我立刻知道 |
[31:10] | there wouldn’t be really a way to catch it. | 不可能挽回了 |
[31:14] | I knew that was it. | 完了 |
[31:16] | I wasted one of the big opportunities for the title. | 我浪费了一个夺冠的好机会 |
[31:22] | There’s so many team members that are giving their absolute everything | 那么多队友 全力以赴 |
[31:25] | and with one single mistake of one driver, you can lose it all. | 因为一个车手 一个错误 可能就全完了 |
[31:31] | Valtteri’s just gone off at turn one. | 瓦尔特利在第一个弯道上冲了出去 |
[31:35] | How’s it gone this bad? | 怎么会这么糟? |
[31:38] | It has not gone well for the Mercedes team today. | 今天梅赛德斯车队太不顺利 |
[31:42] | We lost the race because we weren’t good enough. | 我们输了 因为我们不够好 |
[31:45] | Our racing wasn’t good enough. | 我们赛场发挥不好 |
[31:48] | And it’s fireworks and flames for Max Verstappen, | 马克斯维斯塔潘冲过终点 焰火为他点燃 |
[31:52] | the winner of the German Grand Prix. | 他赢得了德国大奖赛冠军 |
[31:58] | Well done, guys. | 好样的 各位 |
[31:59] | Fucking mega! | 太棒了! |
[32:07] | That was terrible today. | -不容易 -今天太糟了 |
[32:08] | It was more than terrible. | 糟透了 |
[32:10] | Catastrophic. | 灾难 |
[32:12] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[32:15] | I couldn’t hear you. | 我听不见 |
[32:19] | A tough day at the office? | 工作上遇到不顺? |
[32:21] | No, it was a total crap, fucking shit, awful day at the office. | 不 这是一次惨败 |
[32:26] | Not a tough day at the office. | 不是什么工作上的不顺 |
[32:30] | When you screw up, you want to identify the person. | 遭遇失败之后 你会想找出责任人 |
[32:34] | It’s how the human mind works. | 人类的大脑就是这样的 |
[32:37] | But we have a no-blame culture. | 但我们的文化不责备某个人 |
[32:40] | We blame the problem rather than the person, | 我们找出问题 而不责备这个人 |
[32:44] | which is easier said than done. | 这说起来容易 做起来难 |
[32:52] | – That was not easy, right? -No. | -很不容易 是不是? -是啊 |
[32:53] | What went wrong? | 什么地方不对? |
[32:55] | It all went wrong. | 全都不对 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:03] | Who would like to take the first question? | 谁要第一个提问? |
[33:05] | Toto, just how embarrassing is this for you? | 托托 这对你来说是否非常难堪? |
[33:09] | Home race for the team, having Netflix here, | 车队本土作战 Netflix 也来了 |
[33:12] | you know, you’ve got the outfits… | 你们还准备了队服 |
[33:14] | Everything was poised for the celebration, | 一切都是为庆祝做准备 |
[33:15] | but you’ve ended up with a car in 11th and a car in the kitty litter. | 但你们一辆车排名第11 一辆车冲出了赛道 |
[33:19] | Can’t be too good. | 一定很难过吧 |
[33:21] | You want to have a headline for The Sun from me? | 你要我给你在《太阳报》上 写个大标题吗? |
[33:24] | I’m not gonna give you a headline. | 我不负责写标题 |
[33:26] | I’ll do that, don’t worry. | 标题我自己写 |
[33:27] | Yeah, I know. | 对 |
[33:28] | Um, it was a terrible day for us. | 我知道 今天对我们来说是个糟糕的日子 |
[33:37] | Should I actually respond to you when you give me such an answer? | 你自己都已经说了 我还有必要回答吗? |
[33:39] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[33:41] | Um… | |
[33:44] | Lewis put the car in the wall | 刘易斯撞墙了 |
[33:45] | and then we made the wrong call with the tires. | 然后 我们在轮胎的选择上判断错误 |
[33:47] | The tires were not ready. | 轮胎没有准备好 |
[33:49] | But, uh, yeah, I wouldn’t want to pin it to one bad decision or one incident. | 但我不想归咎于一个错误决定 或一个具体事件 |
[33:54] | There was a multitude of things that went wrong. | 很多问题出了错 |
[34:13] | I’m really sorry. | -嗨 刘易斯 -今天的事 很抱歉 |
[34:14] | No, when we make mistakes, we all make them together. | 不 我们的错误 我们大家承担 |
[34:17] | I’m so fucking sorry, man. | 真是太对不起了 |
[34:21] | Just rolled out that fucking corner. | 那个弯道 真让人难过 |
[34:26] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[34:28] | I think coming in around the bollard was the right reaction. | 我觉得进站是对的 |
[34:31] | You would have lost tons of time into the lap with a half-broken wing. | 半个前翼断掉了 你会损失大量时间的 |
[34:34] | We would have made a better tire decision, that’s for sure, | 关于轮胎 我们决策失误 这是肯定的 |
[34:37] | but the reset reaction is coming in. | 但进站维修是对的 |
[34:41] | You just lost your front wing. I wouldn’t beat myself up on that one. | 你的前翼掉了 不必为这个懊恼 |
[34:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:48] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[34:52] | I’m still just baffled… | 我还是不明白 |
[34:55] | with how it went from bad to worse today. And, um… | 今天怎么会越来越糟糕 |
[35:03] | Yeah. | 而且… |
[35:05] | All I can say is, just on my behalf, sorry… | 我只能说对不起 代表我自己 |
[35:08] | for not, uh, pulling through. | 我没做好 |
[35:15] | Everybody makes mistakes. | 人人都会犯错误 |
[35:17] | Vital mistakes. | 致命错误 |
[35:19] | For me, this was not a problem. | 对我来说 这不是问题 |
[35:22] | We need to remember that Niki would say | 我们要记住 尼基会说 |
[35:24] | that as a team, you will always have setbacks. | 作为一个团队 我们总会遇到挫折 |
[35:28] | There’s not one single team out there that wins every race. | 没有一个队每场都赢 |
[35:33] | But the most difficult races, the most painful events, | 但那些最难的比赛 和最痛苦的经历 |
[35:36] | are the ones where you learn the most. | 也让你学到最多 |
[35:42] | At the end, we will learn from it. | 最终 我们会吸取经验教训 |
[35:45] | We will recover and come out stronger. | 我们会好起来 变得更强 |
[35:51] | Who’s your favorite driver? | 你最喜欢的车手是谁? |
[35:53] | Whoever’s winning for us. | 谁赢我就喜欢谁 赛完之后 |
[35:55] | Just make sure the car looks like that at the end of the session, yeah? | 把车原样开回来 好吗? |
[35:58] | Everybody’s expecting to see the Red Bull cars | 大家都期待看到红牛的赛车 |
[36:01] | near the front of the field. No! | 冲在前面 |
[36:03] | He needed to come in and change his underwear, I would think. | 我看他要进站换换内裤 |
[36:06] | We’re gonna remove that subject and put you in place. | 我们要把那个东西去掉 换成你 |
[36:10] | -Can you win this weekend? -Yeah! | 本周末你能赢吗? 能! |
[36:13] | You can occasionally kiss if you want. | 如果你想 你可以偶尔亲一下 |
[36:16] | Everybody expects us to win. | 大家都期待我们赢 |
[36:19] | But we need to fight to stay on top. | 但我们要努力奋斗 才能立于不败之地 |