时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Trying to be a good loser. | 要想成为合格的失败者 |
[00:17] | It’s all about mental strength. | 就要增强意志力 NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:39] | Pierre… his year got off to a horrible start. | 皮埃尔 他开年就不顺利 |
[00:44] | You could just see this driver in front of you wilting. | 一眼就能看出眼前这位赛车手 状态越来越差 |
[00:53] | Can’t keep making excuses for him. | 不能一直为他找借口 |
[00:55] | It’s not good for us as a team. | 对团队来说不是好事 |
[00:56] | We’re just running one leg in… | 我们现在处境很困难 |
[00:58] | If you can’t deal with that pressure, is it time to change? | 如果你不能承受压力… 是不是该改变一下了? |
[01:06] | There is unfinished business with Red Bull. | 我在红牛队还有事情没做完 方格旗 |
[01:21] | I mean, how do you feel about it? | 你对此作何感想? |
[01:23] | About the change? | -对这种改变吗? |
[01:24] | Yeah. | -是的 |
[01:25] | Well, for sure, for me at the beginning I was surprised | 我一开始还是有些吃惊 |
[01:28] | ’cause, uh, it’s not what they told me. | 因为他们不是这么和我说的 |
[01:31] | We’re in a unique position in Formula 1 where we have four cockpits. | F1比赛中我们位置独特 有四个舱位 |
[01:35] | We’ve got four cockpits, we can move the drivers around. | 我们有四个舱位 可以移动赛车手 |
[01:38] | They’re all Red Bull drivers. | 他们都是红牛的赛车手 |
[01:39] | Toro Rosso drivers are Red Bull contracted drivers. | 红牛二队赛车手是红牛的合同赛车手 (意大利 法恩莎) (红牛二队) |
[01:55] | The change, the swap, coming back in Toro Rosso, | 改变 被撤换 回到红牛二队 |
[01:58] | I was disappointed, ’cause for me, I didn’t feel like that was really fair. | 我很失望 因为对我来说 我觉得这并不公平 |
[02:03] | You are just, like… | 这件事让人觉得…很愤怒 |
[02:05] | You’re angry. | |
[02:06] | Action! | 开拍 |
[02:12] | Was not so confident with the Red Bull car. | 他开红牛队的车 缺乏信心 |
[02:15] | And, uh, that stand to reason why he struggled. | 这也是他比赛很吃力的原因 |
[02:19] | Then the confidence goes down, | 信心越来越不足 |
[02:21] | uh, you feel, as a driver, that the team doesn’t believe, anymore, so much in you. | 作为一名赛车手 |
[02:26] | – Good morning. -Good morning. | 你会觉得队伍不再那么信任你了 |
[02:29] | Therefore, it was good that he came back to us. | 因此 他回到我们这里也是好事 |
[02:33] | Morning! | 早上好 |
[02:35] | -Morning. | -Morning. -早上好 -你好啊 |
[02:36] | How is everything? | 一切都好吗? |
[02:37] | Very well, thank you, yourself? | 很好 多谢关心 你呢? |
[02:40] | Action. | 开拍 |
[02:41] | My goal as a Red Bull driver will always be | 作为红牛赛车手 我的目标一直都是 |
[02:43] | to be in the top team in that Red Bull car. | 成为队里最好的选手 在红牛队里 |
[02:46] | You know, you feel the need, “I need to get there, I need to do it.” | 你会对自己有所要求 要求自己上场 参加比赛 |
[02:51] | Uh, we’ll do what it needs to get back there. | 我要不计一切代价回到红牛队 |
[02:55] | It felt, “Okay, what have we got to lose by switching these two drivers | 我们想的是 “交换这两位选手 到年底评判他们的能力 |
[03:01] | to evaluate them to the end of the year?” | 对我们会有什么损失?” |
[03:13] | Here comes Alex Albon now, round the outside. | 艾利克斯阿尔本追上来 从外侧绕开 |
[03:21] | That’s bold if he’s gonna go past Ricciardo there. | 如果他要超过里卡多 这是一记险招 |
[03:25] | What a move! | 太漂亮了! |
[03:27] | The rookie, Alex Albon, passes the McLaren! | 新手艾利克斯阿尔本超过了迈凯伦队 |
[03:34] | Alex is exceeding all our expectations. | 艾利克斯的表现超出了我们的预期 |
[03:37] | You know, we’re seeing him fighting for a podium. | 我们看着他为领奖台拼搏 |
[03:40] | This has been a monumental step for him. | 这对他来说是飞跃性的时刻 |
[03:42] | You have to remember, this is his first year in Formula 1 racing. | 要知道 这是他参加F1比赛的第一年 (英国 米尔顿凯恩斯) |
[03:47] | You need, like, pajamas. | 你需要睡衣 |
[03:49] | – Yeah. – You need, like, shampoo. | -对 -还要洗发水 |
[03:50] | -I’ve taken them already. -And conditioner. | -都拿好了 -还有护发素和沐浴液 |
[03:52] | -Bodywash. -I did. Done that. | 都拿了 |
[03:53] | Did you get me a shirt? | -帮我拿件衬衫吧 |
[03:54] | – Deodorant. – Put some more clothes. | -须后水 除臭剂 |
[03:55] | Being an Aston Martin Red Bull Racing driver, | 成为阿斯顿马丁红牛队的赛车手 |
[03:57] | it’s a crazy thing to think about. | 想想都觉得疯狂 |
[04:00] | Actually, when I think about it now, it still doesn’t feel believable. | 说真的 |
[04:07] | Bye. | 现在想来 还是有点不敢相信 |
[04:09] | Everything’s happening so fast. | 一切都发生得太快 |
[04:11] | I’m, like, not living with my parents anymore. | 我不再和我父母住在一起 |
[04:15] | Beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[04:19] | I’ve got no one to do my laundry, which I’m very sad about. | 也没人帮我洗衣服了 我有点难过 |
[04:24] | Plus, I’m moving to Monaco, so… | 而且 我要搬去摩纳哥 |
[04:26] | I’m going full F1 driver spec, living the life. | 成为一名全职F1赛车手 享受生活 |
[04:35] | This is my place. | 这是我的住处 |
[04:37] | Obviously got an amazing view. | 看啊 风景很棒吧 |
[04:38] | This is where I’m gonna have my single life. | 我要在这里开始单身生活 |
[04:41] | But now, we have to unpack. | 但是现在 我们得先把行李拿出来 |
[04:44] | It’s a big, you know, like a big step, moving away from home. | 这是很重要的一步 -从家里搬出来 -是啊 |
[04:49] | I realize that I have been fast-tracked into a big team. | 我意识到我走了快速通道 进入了这个庞大的队伍 |
[04:53] | I’ve done well, but there’s nothing really to say that… | 我一直都做得很好 |
[04:57] | I fully deserve the seat. | 但这并不意味着那个位置完全属于我 |
[04:58] | You know it could always be your last opportunity. | 每一次出场都可能变成最后一次机会 |
[05:01] | This is your chance to show yourself. | 这是展示自己能力的机会 |
[05:02] | They want to see that sign that, you know, they want you for next year, | 他们想看到那种潜质… |
[05:06] | and that’s what I’m working towards. | 他们想让你明年参赛 我正为此奋斗 |
[05:08] | I’ve got to show that I belong here. | 我要让他们明白我属于这里 |
[05:13] | Welcome to Brazil. | (巴西 |
[05:14] | This is Interlagos. The circuit is between the lakes. | 圣保罗) |
[05:22] | Alex, a very happy week for you | 艾利克斯 这周你很开心呢 |
[05:24] | because you have been confirmed as a Red Bull Racing driver for 2020. | 正式成为2020年红牛队赛车手 |
[05:30] | Congratulations. | -恭喜你 -非常感谢 |
[05:31] | Thank you very much. | -恭喜你 -非常感谢 |
[05:32] | So, I’ve just been announced that I’m a Red Bull driver for 2020. | 刚刚宣布我成为了 2020年红牛队赛车手 |
[05:36] | Yeah. Very cool. | 太棒了 |
[05:38] | How do you find out that you’ve got the Red Bull seat? | 你如何得知自己得到红牛队席位的? |
[05:42] | Does it come in an email, in a phone call? | 以邮件的形式?还是电话通知你? |
[05:44] | An email. | 邮件 |
[05:45] | -A Post-it Note. | 便利贴的形式! |
[05:47] | -On your desk? – Yeah. | -贴在你桌上 -是啊 |
[05:49] | I’m… I’m happy. I’m very happy. | 我很开心 我太高兴了 |
[05:52] | Alex, what did you think that you did better than Pierre Gasly | 你觉得是哪里做得比皮埃尔加斯利好 |
[05:55] | to have his seat? | 才赢得了红牛的席位? |
[05:56] | You ask a very tough question. Um… | 这个问题太难了 |
[06:02] | Now I’ve been announced, it feels really good. | 收到这样的通知 我真的很开心 |
[06:04] | It feels really, really good. | 真的很开心 |
[06:08] | -We are running late. – Why? | 我们要迟了 为什么? |
[06:10] | -Because you’re a chatterbox. That’s why. – Let’s– | 因为你话太多 仅此而已 |
[06:13] | Speaking for England today. | 今天是为了全英国的人 |
[06:16] | Always, mate, always. | 你一直都这样 兄弟 一直都是 |
[06:18] | And talking for Thailand. | 还为全泰国的人发言 |
[06:21] | Hello. Sorry we’re late. | 你好 抱歉我们迟了 |
[06:22] | -Hi, Alex! -Hey. How are you? | -艾利克斯 -你好 |
[06:24] | -Congratulations. -Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[06:27] | This is so frustrating. | 太痛苦了 |
[06:29] | The fact that it’s a dream and the beginning… | 一开始这只是梦想 |
[06:31] | And you work so hard every day, and people helping you, | 你每天都为此而努力拼搏 很多人都在帮你 |
[06:34] | your family, making big sacrifices to give you the chance, | 你的家人为此做了巨大牺牲 |
[06:37] | one day, maybe, to live your dream. | 就为了让你有机会能实现梦想 |
[06:41] | When you go through these challenges, you take, like, big hits. | 经历了很多挑战 遭受重创 |
[06:46] | Uh, need to get back up and just prove my point. | 我要振作起来 证明我自己 |
[06:50] | I’m the kind of guy that if I get knocked, | 我就是这样的人 如果被打倒 |
[06:52] | I just go back at it and try to knock even harder. | 我会更加用力去反击 |
[07:00] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗? |
[07:03] | All good. | |
[07:06] | Every driver in Formula 1 has something to prove, | F1的每一位赛车手都想证明些什么 |
[07:08] | especially after the first half of the season | 尤其是在上半赛季结束后 |
[07:10] | when he was struggling at Red Bull Racing. | 他在红牛队苦苦挣扎 |
[07:13] | He has to prove that this was a period where he learned a lot. | 他必须证明这段时间他学有所成 |
[07:17] | Such emotional periods are so, so important in any kind of sport. | 这样的情绪化时期十分重要 |
[07:35] | Carlos! Carlos! Carlos! | 不管是什么体育项目 |
[07:39] | This year, Carlos has been very competitive. | 今年 卡洛斯一直都很强势 |
[07:43] | We’ve all been impressed. | 让我们印象深刻 |
[07:44] | We knew he was very fast, and I think he’s proven that. | 我们知道他很快 他也证明了这点 |
[07:57] | I’ve done a good job the whole season, really. | 这一季我确实都表现得很好 |
[08:00] | I was performing at a high level. | 我表现出了高水平实力 (日本 铃鹿) (2019年10月) |
[08:08] | – All right, P5! – Ay-ay-ay! | 第五位 |
[08:12] | Whoo! It’s really good. | -太棒了 -非常完美 |
[08:13] | Flawless. Great work, Carlos. | 干得好 卡洛斯 |
[08:15] | Carlos Sainz finishes in fifth place in the McLaren! | 卡洛斯塞恩斯在迈凯伦最终排名第五 |
[08:21] | And that equals his best-ever finish… | 与他的最好成绩持平 |
[08:26] | What’s this? | |
[08:27] | A double shot. | 双份浓缩咖啡 |
[08:29] | It’s probably been my strongest year in F1. | 这可能是我在F1比赛中最厉害的一年 |
[08:31] | So it makes me feel proud and happy about this season. | 所以这一季我很自豪很开心 |
[08:35] | Morning, Zak. | 早啊 萨克 |
[08:36] | Mornin’, how are you? | 早 感觉如何? |
[08:37] | Good, you? | 挺好 你呢? |
[08:38] | Other than my back’s wrenched… | 除了背痛 其他都挺好 |
[08:40] | Your back? | 你的背? |
[08:41] | Yeah, everyone’s been telling me to work out and lose weight. | 是啊 你知道大家都在劝我 多锻炼减减肥吧? |
[08:43] | I’m working out to lose weight, I hurt my back. | 我就去锻炼减肥了 结果伤了背 |
[08:45] | I’m gonna be as fit as you soon. | 我很快就会和你一样健壮了 |
[08:49] | -Maybe not. -Mmm… | 不一定哦 |
[08:52] | This time last year, we were one of the slowest cars, | 去年此时 我们还是最弱的车队之一 |
[08:56] | and at some events, the slowest car. | 某些情况下 甚至没有之一 |
[08:58] | This year, it’s been a very successful season, | 今年这个赛季 我们非常成功 |
[09:01] | but still a long way to go as we look to get back to the front. | 但还有很长的路要走 因为我们想回到靠前的排位 |
[09:06] | McLaren, there’s every chance | 如果迈凯伦以这种趋势迎头而上 |
[09:09] | that if they continue this trend, | 他们很有可能 |
[09:11] | they could be competing with the likes of Red Bull, | 可以和红牛 或者法拉利和梅赛德斯 |
[09:15] | possibly Ferrari and Mercedes for podiums. | 角逐领奖台的席位 |
[09:18] | It’s great to see. | 令人期待 |
[09:19] | They’re one of the great teams of Formula 1 history | 他们是F1历史上最棒的队伍之一 |
[09:22] | with a spring in their step. | 精神抖擞 充满自信 |
[09:25] | For me, I want to prove to McLaren that they have chosen the right guy. | 我的目标是向迈凯伦证明 他们选对了人 (周日 赛场) |
[09:39] | Welcome to the penultimate Grand Prix of 2019. We’re in Brazil. | 欢迎来到2019年倒数第二轮大奖赛 我们现在身处巴西 |
[09:46] | To drive for Red Bull, the expectations on him, | 作为红牛的赛车手 人们对他的期望 |
[09:50] | it’s high pressure. | 给了他很大的压力 |
[09:52] | It’s now down to Alex Albon | 现在轮到阿尔本 |
[09:54] | to deliver week-in, week-out. | 每周开出好成绩了 |
[09:59] | Being with the top team, | 作为最强队伍的一员 |
[10:01] | there is that realization that you are in a winning car. | 让你有种稳赢的感觉 |
[10:04] | There’s always going to be that sense that you want to be delivering good results. | 你会一直想着一定要赛出优异成绩 |
[10:09] | The guys have put their faith in me. | 大家都很信任我 |
[10:12] | Yeah, just get ready. | 没错 准备开始比赛吧 |
[10:19] | And radio check, Alex. | 无线电检测 艾利克斯 |
[10:22] | Yep, radio check. | 无线电没问题 |
[10:26] | Okay, Pierre, need to be more strict from the start. | 好的 皮埃尔 开始时是第三模式 |
[10:29] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:32] | Carlos Sainz starts in the back of the grid after trouble in qualifying. | 卡洛斯塞恩斯居于起跑线后方 因为在排位赛时出现失利 |
[10:37] | McLaren’s five-year wait for a podium looks set to continue. | 迈凯伦与领奖台暌违五年的记录 似乎还将继续 (车载镜头 阿尔本 红牛) |
[10:51] | And we’re racing in Brazil! | 巴西的比赛已经开始 |
[10:57] | Alex Albon and Pierre Gasly, wheel-to-wheel! | 艾利克斯阿尔本和皮埃尔加斯利 并排前进 |
[11:03] | And Albon gets past him. | 阿尔本超过了他 |
[11:06] | Fuckin’ hell! | 我操! |
[11:10] | That was good positioning. | 位置抢得太好了 |
[11:12] | Good job, Alex. | 棒极了 艾利克斯 |
[11:16] | Sainz’s running last after the problems in qualifying. | 塞恩斯因排位赛失利 目前仍居末位 |
[11:20] | How’s my pace? | 我的速度怎么样? |
[11:22] | Pace looks good, Carlos. | 速度不错 卡洛斯 |
[11:24] | Come on! | (加油!) |
[11:26] | Come on! | |
[11:32] | Yes, Carlos. | 很好 卡洛斯 |
[11:33] | Great start, mate, great start. | 开局很好 兄弟 很不错 |
[11:44] | Doing great, Alex, we are P4. | 干得好 艾利克斯 我们现在排名第四 |
[11:48] | Alex Albon all over the back of Sebastian Vettel! | 艾利克斯阿尔本 紧随塞巴斯蒂安维特尔之后 |
[11:58] | He’s overtaking them. | 要超过了 |
[12:01] | Albon is going right at Sebastian Vettel! | 阿尔本要在这里超过塞巴斯蒂安了 |
[12:06] | He’s done it! | 他成功了! |
[12:09] | The youngster in his rookie season, | 这位新手首次亮相 |
[12:11] | never been on the podium before, | 从未登上领奖台 |
[12:13] | finds himself in third place at the moment! | 此时登上了第三名 |
[12:17] | That’s your target, Carlos, we need to beat him. | 这就是你的目标 卡洛斯 要打败他 |
[12:20] | Copy. | 明白 |
[12:22] | Carlos Sainz is up to tenth from the back of the grid. | 卡洛斯塞恩斯已经从末尾进入第十位 |
[12:25] | Really excellent performance. | 真的是很精彩的比赛 |
[12:30] | Let’s take care of the car. | 得让车歇口气了 |
[12:31] | Cool the car a bit. | 让车冷却一下 |
[12:33] | There’s smoke coming out of the back | 瓦尔特利博塔斯的梅赛德斯的引擎 |
[12:35] | of Valtteri Bottas’ Mercedes engine. | 有烟冒出 |
[12:39] | Lost the power. | 失去了动力 |
[12:42] | Valtteri Bottas, engine overheating. | 瓦尔特利博塔斯 引擎过热 |
[12:44] | And it’s going to be a terminal problem. | 这可是致命问题 |
[12:49] | The Haas, driving super erratically. | 哈斯队的车开得很不稳定 |
[12:52] | Copy. | 明白 (车载镜头 里卡多 雷诺) |
[12:58] | They make contact! | 他们撞到了! |
[13:00] | Sainz now up into sixth and on the tail of Ricciardo for fifth. | 塞恩斯现在位居第六 与里卡多争夺第五的位置 |
[13:16] | Nice move from Pierre Gasly. | 皮埃尔加斯利这一招很漂亮 |
[13:19] | You’re doing a good job, Pierre. Keep going. | 你干得很好 皮尔埃 继续加油 |
[13:25] | Once again, Ferrari on Ferrari, battling each other! | 又一次 法拉利对战法拉利 |
[13:30] | And Leclerc goes for it, very late! | 勒克莱尔迟了一步 |
[13:36] | Vettel, trying to get back past. | 维特尔准备从后方超车 |
[13:42] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[13:45] | And this is totally self-inflicted by Ferrari. | 这是法拉利给自己当头一棒啊 |
[13:52] | It’s both of them! Both cars out! | 两辆车 |
[13:54] | My God, must this happen? | 两辆车都不行了 |
[13:57] | What the hell is he doing? | 他在搞什么鬼? |
[14:00] | Try to come in slowly. Slowly. | 我要慢慢进来 慢慢进来 |
[14:03] | That’s it. I’ll drive. | 完了 开不了了 |
[14:06] | That’s definitely not gonna improve relationships down at Ferrari. | 别指望靠改善关系 来解决法拉利的问题了 |
[14:11] | Something happening like that, | 发生这样的事 |
[14:12] | it’s hard for the entire team. | 对整个队伍都很不利 |
[14:15] | I think we are all very sad | 我们所有人都很悲伤 |
[14:18] | because that’s the type of weekend you would like to forget. | 因为没人想记住这样的周末 |
[14:25] | The safety car’s been deployed as there’s debris on track. | 安全车被派出清理赛道上的碎片 |
[14:31] | Both Ferraris are out. | 两辆法拉利都出局了 |
[14:33] | Yes. | 很好 |
[14:34] | Keep going, Alex, you’re doing a great job. | 加油 艾利克斯 你做得很好 |
[14:38] | It’s the two Red Bulls leading, Max Verstappen, then Alex Albon. | 目前红牛队的两位领先 马克斯维斯塔潘和艾利克斯阿尔本 |
[14:42] | This could be Albon’s first-ever podium finish. | 这或许会是阿尔本第一次登上领奖台 |
[14:49] | Keep going, Alex. Car behind is Gasly. | 加油 艾利克斯 你后面是加利斯 |
[14:54] | Okay, Pierre, currently P3. | 好的 皮埃尔目前位居第三 |
[14:58] | Hamilton behind us. | 我们后面是汉密尔顿 |
[15:01] | There’s a car ahead of me that’s racing. | 前面有辆赛车挡着我的去路 |
[15:03] | That’s Gasly. | 搞清楚了 是加斯利 |
[15:07] | Carlos Sainz is in fifth place, behind Lewis Hamilton. | 卡洛斯塞恩斯目前位居第五 紧随刘易斯汉密尔顿 |
[15:12] | – Safety car in. – Okay. Copy this. | 安全车进入赛道 好的 明白 刘易斯 |
[15:15] | You can’t overtake, so keep it to lane, right? | 在到达起跑线前都不能超车 对吧? 确认 |
[15:19] | So, restarts. | 重新开始吧 |
[15:21] | Three laps here of absolute pandemonium! | 激动人心的三圈 |
[15:27] | The green flags are there. | 绿旗已经扬起 |
[15:29] | It’s Verstappen out in front and pulling away! | 领先的是维斯塔潘 他拉开了距离 |
[15:34] | Hamilton is trying to get past Gasly! | 汉密尔顿在尝试超过加斯利 |
[15:41] | He’s got him! | 他超过去了 |
[15:43] | Albon locks up. He’s the next target for Hamilton! | 锁定阿尔本 他成为了汉密尔顿的下一目标 |
[15:48] | Alex, hold Hamilton up. Keep your position. | 艾利克斯 挡住汉密尔顿 保持你的位置 |
[16:02] | Fuck! | 操! |
[16:07] | Albon’s been hit! The chance of his first podium, gone! | 阿尔本被撞了 他失去了第一次站上领奖台的机会 |
[16:13] | Fuck! | -操! |
[16:17] | Oh, no! No! No! No! | -操他妈的 不! |
[16:39] | Hey, guys. Sorry about that. | 大伙儿 我很抱歉 |
[16:41] | Continue. Continue. | 继续 (比赛中 汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯) |
[16:43] | I reckon the stewards are gonna be taking a look at that incident. | 我估计负责人会好好调查这起事故 |
[16:47] | Hamilton may take a penalty for that. | 汉密尔顿可能因此受罚 |
[16:50] | Max Verstappen comes into the final corner of the Brazilian Grand Prix. | 马克斯维斯塔潘进入了 巴西大奖赛的最后一个弯口 |
[16:55] | The checkered flag is out! | 方格旗已经在挥舞 |
[17:00] | Yes! Come on! | 太好了! 冲啊! |
[17:02] | The Brazilian Grand Prix goes to Max Verstappen! | 巴西大奖赛的冠军是马克斯维斯塔潘 |
[17:13] | Gasly is currently second. | 加斯利目前位居第二 |
[17:15] | Lewis Hamilton runs third. | 刘易斯汉密尔顿第三 |
[17:25] | We have Hamilton behind. | 汉密尔顿在你后面 |
[17:28] | We know the target now. | 我们找到目标了 |
[17:30] | Keep pushing. | 继续追 (比赛中 汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯) |
[17:41] | It’s very hard to keep up with him, man. | 很难跟上他啊 |
[17:49] | Keep pushing. Keep pushing. | 努力追啊 |
[18:00] | Can’t close this gap. | 没法缩小距离 |
[18:05] | Gasly comes home to take second place! | 加斯利抵达终点获得第二名 |
[18:09] | Yeah! | |
[18:24] | And that is his first podium in Formula 1. | 这是他第一次在F1比赛中获奖 |
[18:30] | – Unbelievable! – Incredible! | 太棒了! |
[18:37] | Hamilton comes home third! | 汉密尔顿抵达终点 排名第三 |
[18:40] | Carlos Sainz equals his best performance in a race by finishing fourth! | 卡洛斯塞恩斯在本场比赛中 持平个人最好成绩 获得第四名 |
[18:46] | – Yes! | 太好了 |
[18:47] | Great job, mate! P4. | 干得好 兄弟 第四名 |
[18:50] | Who thought it? P4. | 谁能想到呢? |
[18:52] | I can’t believe it, man! Wow! | 第四名 |
[18:57] | Can’t believe it, guys. | 真没想到啊 |
[18:59] | Unbelievable drive. P20 to P4. | 难以置信 从第二十名升至第四 |
[19:02] | I cannot believe it. What a drive. | 我真不敢相信 开得太棒了 |
[19:04] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[19:05] | Amazing. Amazing. Yeah! Yeah! | 太精彩了 |
[19:21] | Thank God. This is the best day of my life. | 天哪 这是我一生中最快乐的一天 |
[19:25] | Guys, thank you! | 各位 谢谢你们 |
[19:30] | Thank you so much! | 非常感谢你们 |
[19:31] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[19:32] | You’re amazing! You guys are amazing! | 你们太棒了 真的太厉害了 |
[19:42] | It’s, uh, the best moment in my life, | 这是我一生中最光辉的时刻 |
[19:44] | ’cause it’s something you dream when you’re a kid and… | 因为这是我从孩提时代就有的梦想 |
[19:48] | you imagine being in Formula 1, you imagine being on a Formula… | 我梦想进入F1 |
[19:53] | Like, a podium in Formula 1. | 梦想能站上F1的领奖台 |
[19:55] | These kind of moments, that’s why you love the sport. | 就是这些时刻让你热爱这项运动 |
[19:58] | He had a tough start to the season with Red bull and Toro Rosso. | 赛季开始他和红牛有矛盾 |
[20:02] | I think he found himself again and he was straight away quick. | 我觉得他在红牛二队找回了自己 他很快就恢复过来 |
[20:06] | He was feeling confident to come away with the second place. | 充满了自信 能获得第二名真的太棒了 |
[20:09] | That was, of course, yeah, amazing. | 加斯利! (为安东恩而战) |
[20:12] | Gasly! Gasly! | Gasly! Gasly! Gasly! |
[20:20] | Like, just… so many things happened this year. | 今年发生了太多事 |
[20:23] | It’s been, like, such a roller coaster. | 感觉就像坐过山车一样起伏不定 |
[20:26] | Oh, that’s a horrible accident! | 那件事太可怕了 |
[20:30] | You know, like, all the stuff that happened within ten months, | 十个月之内发生了那么多事 |
[20:34] | probably one of the saddest moments in my life, when Anthoine passed away. | 安东恩的离世可能是我人生中 最悲伤的时刻 |
[20:41] | First thing… I passed the line and I thought about Anthoine | 越过起跑线我首先想到的就是安东恩 |
[20:44] | because, of course, you think about these things. | 肯定会想到这些事 |
[20:47] | Losing a friend, that’s also what makes you as a… | 失去挚友 |
[20:53] | makes you as a person. | 会改变你的性格 |
[20:55] | All these experiences you go through, and… | 所有这些经历 |
[20:59] | it is important for me to show my strength, and mental strength, | 我必须展现出过人的体力 和超强的心理素质 |
[21:03] | that I can go through this and get the job done. | 让大家知道我有能力承受 可以赢得比赛 |
[21:22] | I’m super excited about next year. | 我对明年非常期待 |
[21:24] | I want a podium every weekend, but… | 我每周末都想站上领奖台 |
[21:35] | My mate! Mate, mate, mate! | 兄弟 |
[21:38] | Don’t be too hard on yourself. | 别把自己逼太紧 |
[21:41] | And the Toro Rosso as well, | |
[21:43] | to see, you know… | |
[21:48] | We’re just hearing that Lewis Hamilton could be getting a penalty | 我们刚听说刘易斯汉密尔顿 可能会受罚 |
[21:51] | for his shunt with Alex Albon. | 因为他和艾利克斯阿尔本追尾了 |
[21:54] | Um, I massively apologize, Albon. | 我对阿尔本深表歉意 |
[21:57] | I went for a move, and… completely my fault. | 我太急了…责任全在我 |
[22:00] | Which means, potentially, | 也就是说 |
[22:02] | Carlos Sainz could be promoted into third place. | 卡洛斯可能会赢得第三 |
[22:05] | You fought from P20, mate. | 你从第二十位上升到第四位 兄弟 |
[22:07] | – Yeah. – Fucking P20. | -是啊 -从第二十位啊 |
[22:09] | – That’s enormous. – I need to know. | 我知道 但我也很清楚 |
[22:10] | I’m, like, in the most awkward moment of my career. | 现在是我职业生涯最尴尬的时刻 |
[22:14] | Of course. | |
[22:15] | Like, I really, seriously don’t have a clue how to act right now. | 我现在真的不知道该怎么办才好 |
[22:19] | Like… just wait. | 只能等 |
[22:22] | We’re waiting for the final justification to come out from the FIA, | 我们在等国际汽联的排名 |
[22:26] | which will confirm P3. | 会确定第三名是谁 |
[22:30] | But we don’t know. | 但我们还不知道 |
[22:31] | And we are here waiting | (我们也在等卡洛斯能否 |
[22:34] | to find out if Carlos is getting his first podium. | 第一次登上领奖台) |
[22:39] | – I think we should. -We’ll do a team photo, for sure. | 我们来照个团队合影吧 |
[22:41] | -Why? -We shouldn’t go on the podium. | 我们不应该上领奖台 |
[22:42] | Are you telling me we’re not going on the podium? | 你说我们不能上领奖台吗? |
[22:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:46] | Because I just don’t want us to look really desperate. | 因为我不想表现得如饥似渴 |
[22:49] | It’s not desperate. It’s a legitimate podium. | 不是如饥似渴 这是我们应得的 |
[22:51] | First podium of his career and he’s going to look desperate? | 职业生涯的第一次领奖台 他会看起来饥渴? |
[22:53] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗? |
[22:55] | Since the day he was born he’s been waiting for this fucking moment. | 他从一出生就在期待这一刻 |
[22:59] | Are you fucking kidding me, “desperate”? | 你他妈在逗我吧?饥渴? |
[23:01] | What the hell? What is wrong with her? | 什么鬼?这姑娘有没有搞错? |
[23:04] | What is wrong with her? | 她有没有搞错? |
[23:06] | There’ll be celebrations if this happens, won’t there? | 如果成真 会有庆祝会吧? |
[23:09] | -Is it confirmed? – Yeah, it’s confirmed. | -肯定有吗? -肯定有 |
[23:15] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[23:17] | Hamilton fighting with Alex Albon for the podium places, | 汉密尔顿和艾利克斯阿尔本 争夺领奖台位置 |
[23:20] | and ultimately, after the race, was given a penalty. | 结果比赛结束后却受了罚 |
[23:23] | So, Carlos Sainz inherited that third place. | 所以卡洛斯塞恩斯接替了第三的位置 |
[23:26] | His debut Formula 1 podium. | 他在F1的领奖台上的首次亮相 |
[23:34] | After the race, as the lights were going down and the circuit was being packed up, | 赛后 随着灯光渐暗 赛道开始清理 |
[23:39] | he went to the podium. | 他登上了领奖台 |
[23:40] | I think the most unique podium celebration that anyone’s ever had | 我觉得这是最特别的庆祝方式 从来没有人经历过 |
[23:44] | for their first Formula 1 podium, | 第一次登上领奖台这样庆祝 |
[23:46] | because he didn’t get to share it with the two other drivers. | 因为他没有和其他两位选手分享胜利 |
[23:49] | Got to share it with his entire team. | 而是和整个团队的人一起庆祝 |
[23:51] | Yeah! | |
[23:56] | They deserve the podium, so… almost doesn’t matter how you get it. | 他们实至名归 所以具体怎么得到的已经无所谓了 |
[24:00] | Just the fact that you got a trophy to bring home | 大家只会记得你赢了奖杯 |
[24:02] | to all the men and women at McLaren | 带回去献给所有迈凯伦的工作人员 |
[24:04] | that have been through a lot, and are working so hard for the team. | 大家都经历了太多 为队伍付出了很多心血 |
[24:08] | It was great to bring home a trophy for ’em. | 能带着奖杯回去给他们真的太好了 |
[24:10] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[24:13] | – Three, two, one! – Carlos! | 三 二 一… (那其他人呢?) |
[24:26] | How do you feel about the season? | 你觉得这个赛季怎么样? |
[24:28] | Terrible. I wanna quit. | 太糟糕了 我想退出 |
[24:31] | I’m kidding. Please don’t play that. | 开玩笑的 拜托这段别播 |
[24:38] | This is Daniel. | 这是丹尼尔 |
[24:40] | It’s not. Who would… That’s childish. | 不可能的 谁会…太幼稚了 |
[24:44] | Are you on Netflix this year? | 你今年上NETFLIX了吗? |
[24:45] | I don’t know. I think they ignored me for the whole year, so… | 不知道 我觉得一年都被无视了 所以 |
[24:48] | -they can fuck off. | 去他妈的! |
[24:51] | It’s the last race of the season and time for the annual photo call. | 这是本赛季最后一场比赛 现在是年度接受媒体拍照的时间 |
[24:55] | Okay, guys. Everybody looking to this camera, please. | 好了 各位 请看镜头 |
[25:00] | Of course I’m kind of sad to leave the team, | 当然 要离开队伍我很难过 |
[25:01] | but I’m grateful for the time that we had. | 但我很感激这段时光 |
[25:03] | Really enjoyed my ride with them for the three years we had together. | 我非常享受 和大家一起奋斗的三年时光 |
[25:08] | I’ll always look back and remember those times. | 我会永远记住这些日子的 |
[25:11] | Keep them in good memories. | 都是我的美好回忆 |
[25:14] | All right, guys. I think everybody knows where we are. | 好了 大家应该很清楚现在的情况 |
[25:16] | We are not where we wanted to be this year. | 这不是我们今年想要的结果 |
[25:18] | I want to take this time to actually thank you | 我想利用这个机会感谢你们 |
[25:21] | and tell you, next year will be… It must be better. | 也想告诉你们 明年一定会 而且是必须要做得更好 |
[25:25] | My confidence in the team is still high. | 我对队伍仍然很有信心 |
[25:27] | And hopefully just forget about 2019. It never happened. | 但愿能把2019忘了 当它没发生过 |
[25:31] | It’s tough to have a whole year, like, almost written off, | 一整年都过得很失败真的很痛心 |
[25:34] | but I think it will… It’ll kind of benefit us in the future, | 但我觉得这有助于我们未来的发展 |
[25:36] | all the things we’ve learned this year. | 我们今年学到了很多 |
[25:38] | I think we have not to focus on being the fastest, | 我觉得我们不能专注于做最快的 |
[25:41] | but learning as much as possible. | 应该尽可能多的学习 |
[25:43] | -And then the fast comes on its own. – Look at Mercedes. | 这样提速就会水到渠成 |
[25:45] | -What they did was very impressive. -Yeah. | 看看梅赛德斯 他们的举措让人敬佩 |
[25:47] | They were very slow. | 他们原本很慢 |
[25:48] | Then they got better, then they got to Melbourne | 之后变强 然后去了墨尔本 |
[25:49] | and they put everything together. | 做到事无巨细 |
[25:50] | Yeah. Exactly, yeah. | -然后一举成名 -没错 |
[25:52] | Yeah, but they’re five times world champions. We’re not. | 对 但他们是五届世界冠军得主 |
[25:54] | – Six. -Six, sorry. | -我们不是 -六届 六届 抱歉 |
[25:59] | The magic number is six! | 六是个重要数字 |
[26:02] | It’s Lewis Hamilton! | 刘易斯汉密尔顿夺得世界冠军 |
[26:04] | Champion of the world! | |
[26:06] | Get in there, Lewis. | 干得好 刘易斯 |
[26:07] | I can’t believe it! I really can’t believe it! | 难以置信 真的不敢相信 |
[26:10] | You did that in style. | 你做得太漂亮了 |
[26:13] | They are six-time double world champions. | 梅赛德斯真是六冠王呢 (英国 巴克利) (梅赛德斯高性能动力系统) |
[26:28] | After taking this photo, ’cause we’re on a pretty tight schedule… | 拍完这张照片后 因为行程紧张 |
[26:33] | When the confetti cannon goes off, when that photo’s done, | 拉完礼炮 拍完照片 |
[26:36] | we’ll then need to leg it back in here. | 我们就得赶紧回到这里 |
[26:38] | -‘Cause we’re gonna have lunch in here. -Yeah. | 因为要在这里吃午饭 |
[26:40] | Otherwise, we’ll end up mobbed for half an hour, which, um… | 否则你们就会被粉丝围堵半个小时 |
[26:46] | There’s a lot of people out there. | 外面有很多人 |
[26:47] | There’s a lot of people, so we’re last in and we’re first out. | 很多很多人 所以我们算是最后一个过去 但第一个出来 |
[26:51] | We’re coming back this way… for some nosh. | 回来到这边 去吃饭 |
[26:54] | Should we not make our way over? | 我们能不那么快回来吗? |
[26:55] | I wanna go and take pictures of everyone. | 我想给所有人拍张照 |
[26:57] | Here we go. That’s the… Yeah. | 我们走 |
[26:58] | Shit! | |
[26:59] | So, no going through the door. | |
[27:00] | Damn, this door is so… | 门很危险 |
[27:03] | World champion trapped in door. | “世界冠军被门挡住了” |
[27:06] | Dangerous doors. | -门很危险 |
[27:07] | Health and Safety executive | -健康安全部门 |
[27:08] | would have a field day with that, wouldn’t they? | 要对此大做文章了 对吧? |
[27:10] | They’d want to interview you a hundred times. | 他们会想采访你一百次 |
[27:12] | Well, I think you got good insurance, though. | 我觉得你应该买好了保险 |
[27:14] | -So I guess I’d just claim. | 如果是我 直接索赔 |
[27:16] | My… My back! My neck! | -天啊 我的背!我的脖子! |
[27:18] | My back! Yeah. | -“天啊 我的背!” 就是那样 |
[27:19] | Millions! | 百万英镑滚滚而来 |
[27:23] | Got a new engine stand this year as well. | 我们今年有了新的引擎标准 |
[27:26] | -Congratulations. – Thank you. | -很好 兄弟 恭喜 -谢谢你 |
[27:26] | -Congratulations. Very well done. – Thank you. | 恭喜 |
[27:28] | -And to you. -Thanks a lot. | 干得漂亮 多谢了 |
[27:29] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[27:30] | This is so awesome to see all this. | 能看到这一切真是太棒了 |
[27:36] | As a kid, I always knew that I’d do something great, something extraordinary. | 从小我就知道自己会有所成就 做出一番事业 |
[27:40] | But this has been the hardest year. | 但今年太不容易了 |
[27:42] | The team effort is just… it’s humongous. | 团队的努力太重要了 |
[27:48] | Come on, give him a wave, guys! | 来挥挥手 各位 |
[27:52] | I just feel really grateful for the opportunity | 我真的很感激 |
[27:55] | to be able to work with great people and win these world titles. | 能有机会和这些厉害的人一起工作 赢得这些世界级的头衔 |
[27:59] | But I look at it and I’m really just a chink in the chain | 但回看这些 我只是整个环节中的一颗螺丝钉 |
[28:02] | of a massive chain of over a thousand people. | 整个环节是由一千多人组成的 |
[28:07] | And I’m really kind of the catalyst at the end. | 我只是最后的催化剂 |
[28:09] | So, I just feel really grateful in that respect. | 从这个角度来说 我真的非常感激 |
[28:13] | Cheers to the camera! One, two, three, four, five… | 数到六 大家再次对着镜头欢呼 |
[28:15] | -Six! | 一、二、三、四、五、六! (下一季) |
[28:43] | 2020 is set to become one of the biggest years in Formula 1’s history. | 2020注定是F1史上 最重要的年份之一 (最后一年 没有预算限制) |
[28:50] | Obviously, it’s not a very level playing field at the moment. | 很显然 现在的竞争环境并不公平 |
[28:53] | The sport has got out of control. | 这项运动已经失控 |
[28:55] | I want to be competitive once in a while. | 我偶尔也想增强竞争力 |
[28:57] | New set of financial regulations. | 制定资金监管… |
[28:59] | So that the big teams don’t have such a big advantage. | 这样一来 那些财力雄厚的队伍 就失去了重要优势 |
[29:02] | Bringing the big spenders a little bit closer to us. | 让那些花钱大手大脚的队伍 朝我们靠近了一点 |
[29:04] | We need to be ready for that. | 我们得为此做好准备 |
[29:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:06] | They will, I believe, make a huge difference. | 我相信会发生重大变化 (不仅于此) |
[29:11] | You also have a pretty unique scenario in 2020. | 2020年还有非常特殊的情况 |
[29:14] | The majority of the drivers will be out of contract at the end of the season. | 赛季结束时 大多数赛车手的合同都将到期 |
[29:19] | We always wanna be better. | 我们一直想变得更强 |
[29:20] | I don’t feel too stressed about it. | 我不会为此感到过分紧张 |
[29:23] | If you ask what it means to win with Ferrari, I don’t know. Because, um… | 你要问我在法拉利队赢意味着什么 我不知道 因为… |
[29:28] | But I wanna find out. | 但我想知道 |
[29:29] | The political permutations, the back-door dealings… | 政治格局和内幕交易 |
[29:33] | You gotta make the most of your opportunities when you can. | 你必须在有机会的时候尽可能把握住 |
[29:35] | Arm wrestling that goes on behind the scenes. | 荧幕背后的扭打 |
[29:37] | The peacock strutting. | 炫耀 |
[29:39] | It’s about, “Push myself against the best, I wanna be the best.” | 要和最强的选手比赛 我想成为最强 |
[29:41] | You’re always under pressure. | 你总是承受着巨大压力 |
[29:43] | Diamonds are made under pressure. | 钻石是在强压下制造出来的 |
[29:45] | I want to be in the fastest car. | 我想开最快的车 |
[29:47] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[29:48] | Make sure that we are that dominant car. | 确保我们是领头车 |
[29:50] | Push Lewis Hamilton all the fucking way. | 狠狠地激励刘易斯汉密尔顿 |
[29:52] | That’s the hardest thing to do. | 这才是最难的 |
[29:54] | -It’s not going to be easy. -No. | -事情不会简单 -不可能的 |
[29:56] | It’s more like a hobby for me. | 这对我来说更像是个兴趣爱好 |
[29:58] | So, obviously, I don’t need to do it if I don’t want. | 所以很显然 如果我不想做了 随时能退出 |
[30:01] | What are we doing this for? | 我们为何而奋斗? |
[30:04] | Next year’s gonna be a fun year. | 明年会非常有趣 |
[30:05] | Now we have a new chapter. | 现在 我们要开启新的篇章 |
[30:07] | We’re ready to take it on. | 我们蓄势待发 |