时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | [muffled singing in distance] | |
[00:12] | [Bottas] Singing next door. | 他在隔壁唱歌 |
[00:14] | [chuckles] | |
[00:16] | [producer] Who is that? | -那是谁啊? |
[00:17] | Lewis. Sometimes, he sings. | -刘易斯 |
[00:20] | -[laughs] -[muffled singing in background] | 有时候他会唱歌 |
[00:25] | I think he’s a better driver than singer. | 我觉得他当车手比当歌手更在行 |
[00:28] | [chuckles] | |
[00:30] | [man] You worried about having Netflix back in the garage? | NETFLIX工作人员回到车库里 继续录制节目 你对此担心吗? |
[00:34] | No. I think people say that, when Netflix is around, things go bad, | 不担心 我觉得虽然人们都说 有NETFLIX的地方 事情就会变糟 |
[00:37] | but, you know, it’s just… | 可是 你知道的 |
[00:39] | Um, how do you say? It’s just a bad coincidence. | 那只是… 怎么说呢?只是个糟糕的巧合 |
[00:43] | -[commentator] Hamilton beats Bottas! -[Lewis whoops] | 汉密尔顿打败了博塔斯! |
[00:46] | [commentator] It’s a Mercedes one-two again. | 梅赛德斯的车手又要包揽冠亚军了 |
[00:49] | [Bottas] Having Lewis as my teammate, he’s a multiple world champion, | 我有刘易斯做我的队友 他多次赢得世界冠军 |
[00:53] | one of the best ever. | 是最棒的车手之一 |
[00:54] | It’s pretty tough. | 这挺不容易的 |
[00:57] | [commentator] Mercedes, making it clear | 梅赛德斯明确表示 |
[00:59] | they expect Valtteri to move out of Lewis’s way. | 他们希望 瓦尔特利给刘易斯让道 |
[01:03] | It’s a Mercedes one-two again. Bottas finishes second. | 又是梅赛德斯包揽冠亚军 博塔斯赢得了第二名 |
[01:08] | And the winner, Lewis Hamilton! | 胜出的是刘易斯·汉密尔顿! |
[01:12] | [Bottas] I should be always happy to be on the podium, | 能登上领奖台 应该总是值得高兴的 |
[01:15] | but if your teammate wins and you are second, | 可如果你的队友赢了 而你屈居第二 |
[01:18] | you feel like you lose. | 你会感到自己还是输了 |
[01:23] | [Lewis] I never in a million years thought I’d have as many titles as I have. | 我从来没有想过自己会有这么多头衔 |
[01:27] | It’s a hard thing to kind of grasp. | 我做到的事情 |
[01:29] | what you’ve, you know, what I’ve done, but it’s, for sure, hard for Valtteri. | 其实很难把握 不过 对瓦尔特利来说 确实不容易 |
[01:34] | He wants to be world champion. | 他想成为世界冠军 |
[01:36] | [Bottas] I know I’ve been second in the past, | 我知道我过去是第二名 |
[01:39] | but I want to prove that I’m not just a number two. | 但我想证明我不仅仅是个第二名 |
[01:43] | -Valtteri was such a sensational wingman. -Well, first of all, “wingman” hurts. | 瓦尔特利是位超级棒的僚机车手 首先 被叫做“僚机车手”很伤人 |
[01:47] | [producer] People say Valtteri is your number two driver. | 人们说瓦尔特利是你的二号车手 |
[01:50] | -Would you say that? -Fuck you. | -你会这么说吗? -去你妈的 |
[01:52] | -[producer] Is that fair? -Fuck you. | -这公平吗? -去你妈的 |
[01:54] | They can’t hear your question, right? | -他们听不见你的问题吧? -可能听得见 |
[01:56] | -[producer] They might. -[snickers] | (大家都不是傻子) (季前测试赛 芬兰) |
[01:58] | [engines rumbling] | |
[02:14] | [birds chirping] | |
[02:18] | [tranquil music playing] | |
[02:21] | [Bottas] In Finland, it’s a different mindset to many other countries. | 在芬兰 人们的心态跟许多 其他的国家不太相同 |
[02:26] | Most of us, we’re kind of bit of lone wolves. | 我们这里的大多数人都是独行者 |
[02:29] | Even though it’s a team sport, you have a massive team behind, | 即使是团队运动 身后有庞大的团队 |
[02:32] | in the car, you are there alone. | 在车里 你还是一个人 |
[02:47] | Finland is a pretty good contrast to the Formula 1 world. | 芬兰和一级方程式的世界 有着鲜明的反差 |
[02:51] | There’s no pressure. | 没有压力 |
[02:54] | [in Finnish] The sauna is warm. | 桑拿很暖 |
[02:56] | [Ville] Oh yeah. | 是的 |
[02:58] | [Bottas in Finnish] Balls out. | 蛋蛋出来了 |
[02:59] | Aye, aye, aye. | |
[03:01] | [water sizzling] | |
[03:02] | [Ville] This is peaceful. | 这里真平静 |
[03:05] | Throwing water on the rocks, you relax straightaway. | 把水泼在石头上 你马上就能放松 |
[03:09] | [Bottas] Yeah. | (维尔·阿泰恩 瓦尔特利·博塔斯的经纪人) |
[03:13] | [Ville] How are you feeling about it? | 你对此感觉如何? |
[03:16] | [Bottas] Of course, performance is a big thing, but… | 当然 表现很重要 可是… |
[03:19] | it’s not only how good you are at driving. | 这不仅是你的车技有多好的事 |
[03:24] | But what can you do? | 可你能怎么办呢? |
[03:27] | -That’s just how it is. | -That’s just how it is. -现实就是这样 -现实就是这样 |
[03:29] | [pensive music playing] | |
[03:34] | [Bottas] I believe, my gut feeling is that things will end up going well. | 我相信 |
[03:39] | Yeah. | 我的直觉是 最后一切都会顺利的 |
[03:41] | [Bottas] Now I just need to step on the accelerator bloody well. | 现在我只要好好地踩油门就行了 |
[03:45] | [in English] I hate to be second. | 我很讨厌当第二名 |
[03:47] | There’s many couch commentators in the sport, | 这项运动会有许多“伪专家”发表评论 |
[03:50] | but I don’t let it get to me. | 可是我不让那些影响到我 |
[03:52] | I know what I’m still aiming for and what I’m capable of. | 我知道我仍然在追求的目标 我也知道我的能力 |
[03:57] | And Lewis knows how hungry I am for the wins and for my first title. | 刘易斯知道我对胜利的渴望 对我第一个头衔的渴望 |
[04:03] | -[in Finnish] We shall find out. -[Ville in Finnish] We shall find out. | -我们到时见分晓吧 -我们到时见分晓吧 |
[04:08] | -Enough Formula 1 stuff. -[Bottas] Yeah, definitely. | -一级方程式的事说够了 -没错 绝对的 |
[04:12] | Let’s just look at the swans. | 咱们就看看天鹅吧 |
[04:16] | [upbeat drumbeat plays] | |
[04:22] | [commentator in English] It’s the Russian Grand Prix, | 这里是俄罗斯大奖赛 |
[04:24] | and Sochi is Russia’s most popular resort. | 索契是俄罗斯最受欢迎的度假胜地 |
[04:26] | It’s the country’s unofficial summer capital. | 这是该国非官方的夏季之都 |
[04:29] | It’s glorious. | 非常棒 这里有海滩 主题公园 |
[04:30] | There’s beaches, there’s theme parks, roller coasters, all sorts. | 过山车 应有尽有 (周五 训练) |
[04:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:40] | [in Russian] Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:41] | [in English] It’s the only word I know. [chuckles] | 我就会这一个俄语词 |
[04:45] | [commentator] It’s gonna be a fascinating Russian Grand Prix. | 这场俄罗斯大奖赛将会很精彩 |
[04:47] | Lewis Hamilton seeks to join Michael Schumacher | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿将试图 赢得他的第91次大奖赛胜利 |
[04:50] | as a 91-times Grand Prix victor. | 和迈克尔·舒马赫并肩 |
[04:53] | The all-time record is up for grabs in Sochi. | 对历史纪录的争夺将在索契上演 |
[04:59] | [man] Valtteri, do you wanna do it, the four of us? | 瓦尔特利 你要来吗 就我们四个人? |
[05:02] | -No, be separate. -[man] You want to be separate? | -不 分开行动 -你想分开行动? |
[05:04] | [Bottas] I don’t want any disease from you. | 我不想从你身上染上病 |
[05:06] | [man] I haven’t got any diseases… that you can catch airborne. | 我没有能通过空气传播的疾病 |
[05:09] | [all laugh] | |
[05:11] | -Are we doing it in here? -[man] Lewis said let’s do it in here. | 是的 刘易斯说我们可以在这里做 |
[05:15] | [Lewis] Why is he not in here? | 他怎么不来啊? |
[05:17] | [Felix] He wants to sit in his room and do it through there. | 他想坐在自己房间里 在那里做 |
[05:22] | [Felix] Can you see everything? | 你什么都看得见吗? |
[05:24] | Nope. Just black. | 看不见 漆黑一片 |
[05:27] | -Now it’s okay. -[Felix] Yeah, let’s get started. | -现在好了 -好 咱们开始吧 |
[05:30] | Um, as you can tell, we have Netflix with us this weekend. | 正如大家所见 这周末 NETFLIX的工作人员将会跟随我们 |
[05:35] | Uh, we’ll try and offer pretty broad access. | 我们会尽量提供广泛的媒体渠道 |
[05:37] | We can talk about certain things, | 我们可以讨论一些事情 |
[05:40] | but, obviously, the special systems we’re gonna keep hidden away from them. | 可是很明显 关于那些特殊的机制 我们还是得继续瞒着他们 |
[05:45] | -Okay. -[Lewis] Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:47] | [Felix] Lewis, yesterday it was announced | 刘易斯 昨天《时代》杂志宣布 |
[05:49] | that you made the list of the 100 most influential people in Time magazine. | 把你评为最有影响的100人之一 |
[05:54] | -Congratulations, by the way. -Cheers, man. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 伙计 |
[05:56] | [Bottas] Lewis is a big, worldwide star compared to me. | 跟我比起来 刘易斯是个世界巨星 |
[06:00] | [raucous cheering] | |
[06:02] | [upbeat music playing] | |
[06:08] | Everyone knows the name Lewis Hamilton. Not as many people know Valtteri Bottas. | 大家都听说过刘易斯·汉密尔顿 这个名字 却没有多少人知道瓦尔特利·博塔斯 |
[06:13] | But I feel my strength against him is that I want the title more than him. | 可我觉得我的优势在于 我比他更渴望那个头衔 |
[06:20] | [automated voice] Call ended. | 通话结束 |
[06:22] | -[man] Thank you, Valtteri. -Easy. | -谢谢你 瓦尔特利 -没事 |
[06:24] | -Not so exciting to follow. Yeah? -[man laughs] | 没什么令人激动的事 |
[06:26] | The two drivers actually are just so different. | 这两位车手真的很不一样 |
[06:29] | It’s not about schmoozing with each other. It’s about having respect for each other. | 重点不是互相吹捧 而是彼此尊重 |
[06:36] | [camera shutters clicking] | |
[06:38] | -[Lewis] Your feet must be on fire. -[reporter 1] They are pretty hot. | -你的脚一定像着火了一样 -确实很烫 |
[06:40] | -[Lewis] Yeah. -[reporter 1] I’m regretting the decision. | -是的 -我有点后悔这个决定了 |
[06:43] | -But I am committed to the cause. -[Lewis chuckles] Of course. | -可我对这项事业做出了承诺 -对 当然了 |
[06:46] | [Toto] Lewis is much more extroverted. | 刘易斯要外向得多 |
[06:48] | [reporter 2] Are you comfortable? | 你感觉还算舒服吗? |
[06:50] | [Bottas] Ish. Yeah. | 差不多 挺舒服的 |
[06:51] | -[reporter 2 chuckles] -It’s okay. Cool. | 没关系 很好 |
[06:53] | [Toto] And Valtteri is more to himself. | 瓦尔特利则比较内向 |
[06:55] | More like the typical Finnish character. | 他更有典型的芬兰人性格 |
[06:58] | It’s always been quite a strong track for me, so we definitely expect to win. | 我在这条赛道上一直很有优势 所以我们肯定是希望获胜 |
[07:02] | And having these diverse characters is a strength of the team, | 拥有这些多元化的角色是团队的优势 |
[07:06] | as long as our objectives are the same. | 只要我们的目标一致就好 |
[07:08] | Looking ahead to this weekend, | 展望一下本周末 |
[07:10] | how excited are you about potentially equaling Michael Schumacher’s record? | 你对有可能追平迈克尔·舒马赫 的纪录有多兴奋? |
[07:14] | It’s very, very surreal to think that I’m that close to Michael. | 想到我跟迈克尔如此接近 真是太不真实了 |
[07:18] | But it’s not one of my favorite tracks, so it’ll be a real challenge. | 可这不是我最喜欢的赛道之一 所以这周末还是个很大的挑战 |
[07:21] | I don’t know where we’re gonna stand, | 我不知道我们会站在哪里 |
[07:25] | but we’ve got to work very hard to keep this guy behind. | 不过我们得努力让这家伙跑在后面 |
[07:28] | [reporter 2] We’re doing a piece on your teammate. | 我们在做一篇关于你队友的报道 |
[07:30] | He’s about to break a big record in the Formula 1 world. | 他就要在一级方程式的世界里 打破一项大纪录了 |
[07:33] | As a teammate, what is it that makes him so hard to race against? | 身为队友 你觉得是什么让他 如此难以对抗? |
[07:37] | First of all, for sure, I try to avoid him breaking that record yet. | 首先 我肯定会尽量避免 让他打破纪录 |
[07:41] | Yeah. I just wanna beat him. | 对 我想打败他 |
[07:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:46] | [tense music playing] | |
[07:53] | [machinery whirring] | |
[07:57] | [engineer 1] 2.9. | 两点九秒 |
[07:58] | [engineer 2] There’s a noticeable delay with the wheel going on. | 方向盘开起来有着明显的延迟 |
[08:00] | What you wanna do is back it off a bit. | 你要做的是稍微退后一点 |
[08:06] | [Bottas] In the team, many people, even though they wouldn’t admit it, | 许多人不愿意承认 在他们的车队里 |
[08:10] | maybe unconsciously, they have number one and number two driver. | 也许潜意识里 他们有 一号车手和二号车手 |
[08:14] | -That’s fine. -[crew member] Is it okay? | -可以的 -可以吗? |
[08:17] | [Bottas] Sometimes, the team members, they had to question themselves, | 有时候 团队的成员必须扪心自问: |
[08:20] | “Are we giving equal treatment to Lewis and Valtteri?” | “我们给刘易斯和瓦尔特利的 是平等的待遇吗?” (2020年9月) (2018年9月) (两年前) |
[08:31] | [commentator] Bottas leads. Hamilton and Vettel, it’s wheel to wheel! | 博塔斯领先 汉密尔顿和维特尔相当接近了! |
[08:35] | At Sochi 2018, that was a pretty tough race. | 2018年在索契的那场比赛挺艰难的 |
[08:40] | [Toto] Valtteri was in an impossible situation | 瓦尔特利的处境十分艰难 |
[08:42] | where we had to make decisions that are uncomfortable. | 我们不得不做出让人不舒服的决定 |
[08:46] | [commentator] Valtteri Bottas has just let Lewis Hamilton pass. | 瓦尔特利·博塔斯刚让 刘易斯·汉密尔顿通过了 |
[08:52] | There’s Toto Wolff pressing the button. Clearly his call. | 托托·沃尔夫做出了决定 这事显然是他说了算 |
[08:58] | They needed to put one car, in terms of the championship, | 冠军这个位置 他们只能 |
[09:01] | between Hamilton and Vettel, | 安在汉密尔顿或维特尔的身上 |
[09:03] | and Bottas had to be the man. | 博塔斯只能成为受委屈的那个人 |
[09:06] | [radio beeps] | |
[09:07] | [Bottas] I was gonna go faster next lap. | 我本来准备下一圈加快速度 |
[09:09] | [Toto] Let’s discuss it afterwards. We’ll explain. | 我们之后再讨论吧 我们会解释的 |
[09:13] | [commentator] Lewis Hamilton wins the Russian Grand Prix! | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿赢得了 俄罗斯大奖赛冠军! |
[09:20] | Yeah, that was tough. Tough to accept. | 是啊 不容易 很难接受 |
[09:22] | I understand how difficult it was for Valtteri. | 我理解这对瓦尔特利来说多么难 |
[09:24] | He did a fantastic job today and deserved to win. | 他今天表现很棒 值得赢得胜利 |
[09:27] | [tense music playing] | |
[09:29] | [Bottas] I was pretty angry. | 我当时很生气 |
[09:33] | Honestly, I was thinking, “Why do I do this?” | 老实说 我在想: “我为什么要这么做?” |
[09:36] | I was even thinking of quitting, of giving up. | 我甚至想过辞职 放弃 |
[09:40] | Straight after the race, I said I would not do it again. | 那场比赛结束后 我就说 我不会再这么做了 (星期六 排位赛) |
[09:44] | [muffled crowd shouting] | |
[09:55] | [women muttering indistinctly] | |
[09:57] | One more. | 再来一个 |
[09:59] | -[women giggling] -[camera shutter clicks] | |
[10:06] | [man] Do you think Valtteri can still be world champion? | 你觉得瓦尔特利还能当世界冠军吗? |
[10:09] | I think Valtteri, | 我觉得瓦尔特利自己心目中 |
[10:11] | in his mind, has no doubt that he can be. | 对此是毫无疑问的 |
[10:16] | But having Lewis as your teammate | 可是 有刘易斯做你的队友 |
[10:18] | is probably the hardest thing that you can have. | 可能是最困难的事情之一 |
[10:21] | He could beat Michael Schumacher’s 90-race win record. | 他有可能打破迈克尔·舒马赫的 90场冠军纪录 |
[10:25] | Doesn’t get any worse, I guess. | 我想没有比这更糟糕的了 |
[10:28] | [man] Do you get nervous on qualifying day? | 你在排位赛当天会紧张吗? |
[10:32] | No. | 不会 |
[10:38] | -[Dom] I can’t recommend the cycling here. -No? | -我不推荐在这里骑自行车 -不推荐吗? |
[10:41] | -Did you go to the mountains? -[Dom] Yeah, then I got arrested. | -你去山里了吗? -是的 然后我就被捕了 |
[10:44] | -Arrested? -[Dom] Yes. | -被捕? -是的 |
[10:46] | Apparently I entered a military area. So they stopped me, they kept my passport. | 很显然 我进入了军事区 所以他们拦下了我 扣下了我的护照 |
[10:50] | -I got chased by a stray dog at one point. -[laughs] | 然后 我还被流浪狗追赶了一回 |
[10:54] | Welcome to Russia. | 欢迎来到俄罗斯 |
[10:56] | [commentator] Welcome, everybody. | 欢迎大家 |
[10:58] | We’re here at the Olympic Park, host of the 2014 Winter Olympics. | 我们在奥林匹亚公园 这里曾经是2014年冬奥会的举办地 |
[11:03] | And, for the first time this season, the fans are back! | 本赛季第一次 粉丝们回来了 |
[11:07] | There are 30,000 here today, | 今天 有三万人在现场 |
[11:09] | ready for some fast action on a 3.6 mile circuit. | 准备在这3.6公里的环形赛道上 观赏极速运动 |
[11:24] | [machinery whirs] | |
[11:27] | [Toto] We’ll find out if it’s gonna be a good weekend. | 我们来看看本周末会不会是个好周末 |
[11:30] | A critical part of every qualifying session is a front-row lockout. | 每场排位赛的关键部分是前排锁定 |
[11:35] | Being able to start first and second on the grid protects the driver on pole. | 在排位赛中以第一和第二位发车 可以保护杆位上的车手 |
[11:42] | [Bottas] At every other track on the calendar, | 在比赛日程的其他赛道上 |
[11:44] | the best position to start is either first or second. | 最佳的发车位置是第一或第二 |
[11:47] | But I think actually, on this track, | 不过我想其实在这条赛道上 |
[11:49] | to win the race, you want to start either first or third. | 要想赢得比赛 你得以 第一位或者第三位发车 |
[11:52] | It’s nearly one kilometer into the first corner. | 距离第一个弯道将近一公里 |
[11:55] | If you are following a car, it’s less air to push away, | 如果你跟在一辆车后面 要推开的空气就较少 |
[11:59] | so you go faster on the straight. | 所以直行会速度比较快 |
[12:01] | That’s a huge advantage. | 这是巨大的优势 |
[12:05] | [engines revving] | |
[12:08] | [tense music playing] | |
[12:19] | [engines rumbling] | |
[12:30] | [Buxton] Qualifying is all about starting as high up the grid as you can. | 排位赛最重要的就是 尽可能从高处开始 |
[12:33] | Decided by those finite margins | 一切都由十分之一、百分之一秒的 |
[12:35] | of a hundredth, a tenth of a second. | 那些有限的差异来决定 (汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯AMG车队) |
[12:41] | [commentator] Mercedes, now looking for an eighth consecutive front-row lockout. | 梅赛德斯现在已经是连续 第八次寻求前排锁定 |
[12:45] | We’ve got Valtteri behind four seconds. | 瓦尔特利落后四秒 |
[12:48] | The circuit’s all clear ahead. | 前面的环道都没问题 |
[12:50] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[12:53] | [commentator] Lewis Hamilton starts his flying lap. | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿开始了他的计时圈 |
[12:56] | -Strat two. -[Bottas] Copy. | -第二号战略 -收到 |
[12:59] | [commentator] Valtteri Bottas, just about to start his. | 瓦尔特利·博塔斯即将 开始他的计时圈 |
[13:05] | [Vowles] Tactics, we’re gonna push. | 战术上 我们要推进 |
[13:16] | [Bottas] The rear end feels good. | 后面感觉不错 |
[13:18] | [commentator] Valtteri Bottas, giving it absolutely everything. | 瓦尔特利·博塔斯竭尽全力 |
[13:21] | [Vowles] We’re in a good position. | 我们现在的位置很好 |
[13:27] | [Bottas] I went too deep. Had a bit of a lockup. | 我进入太深了 有点锁定的感觉 (汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯AMG车队) |
[13:29] | [ominous music playing] | |
[13:41] | -[Vowles] You’re slower than Lewis. -Copy. | -你比刘易斯要慢 -收到 (汉密尔顿 梅赛德斯AMG车队) |
[13:52] | -[Vowles] Push all the way to Turn 16. -Yep. | -一直推到16号弯 -好 |
[13:56] | [Vowles] Just keep the pace up. | 把节奏保持住就行了 |
[13:58] | Push hard now. | 现在用力推吧 |
[14:02] | Final corner. | 最后一个弯 |
[14:07] | [commentator] Hamilton whips up a massive lap and goes P1. | 汉密尔顿跑了一大圈 进入了杆位 |
[14:11] | [Vowles] Nice work. That’s provisional pole. | 干得漂亮 那是临时杆位 |
[14:14] | This will be your last push. | 这将是你最后一次推进 |
[14:19] | [commentator] Bottas across the line. Half a second away from Lewis Hamilton. | 博塔斯越线了 离刘易斯·汉密尔顿还差半秒 |
[14:24] | That’s currently P2. | 目前是第二杆位 |
[14:26] | [commentator] It’s looking like a Mercedes one-two tomorrow. | 看来明天将是梅赛德斯占据一二号位 |
[14:29] | It’s not done yet though. Max Verstappen has to do his lap. | 不过现在还没结束 马克斯·维斯塔潘还要跑一圈 |
[14:33] | What’s this? Bottas is giving Verstappen a massive tow. | 这是什么? 博塔斯给维斯塔潘来了个拖曳战术 |
[14:37] | This is going to give the Red Bull a huge advantage. | 这会给红牛车队带来巨大的优势 |
[14:40] | [Dom] Let Verstappen go. Don’t give him a tow. | 放维斯塔潘走 别拖他 |
[14:45] | [Angela] Oh God! | 哦 天呐! |
[14:48] | [Buxton] Getting a tow essentially means that a car in front of you | 一旦被拖 基本意味着你前面的车 |
[14:52] | is punching a hole in the air. | 在空气中捅开一个大洞 |
[14:54] | There’s less wind resistance, which means that you can drive faster. | 这样风的阻力比较小 意味着你可以开得更快 |
[14:59] | Verstappen behind. Don’t give him a tow. | 维斯塔潘在后面 别拖他 |
[15:01] | Giving a rival a tow is like giving them an extra 20 horsepower. | 给对手一个拖曳 就像 给了他们额外20马力 |
[15:08] | [Bottas] On this track, I know, | 在这条赛道上 我知道 |
[15:09] | if you don’t make pole, you need to start third. | 如果 你拿不下头杆位 就得在第三位发车 |
[15:12] | To beat Lewis, I always race hard, fair, | 为了打败刘易斯 我总是 公平地努力比赛 |
[15:15] | but, sometimes, it’s like, “Fuck it.” | 可是有时候 就觉得“去他妈的” |
[15:19] | [commentator] Verstappen has just flown past Bottas. | 维斯塔潘刚刚飞着超过了博塔斯 |
[15:27] | Verstappen’s on the front row! | 维斯塔潘在前排了! |
[15:29] | [laughter] | |
[15:30] | [Max] Yes! | 好啊! |
[15:31] | [laughs] That was a good lap. | 刚才那一圈真不错 |
[15:34] | [Lambiase] Great job, Max. Good of Valtteri to give you a tow as well. | 做得很棒 马克斯 刚才 瓦尔特利能拖你一把也真不错 |
[15:37] | [Bottas] After Sochi 2018, I realized you have to take all your opportunities. | 2018年索契赛后 我意识到 你必须抓住所有的机会 |
[15:43] | Look how he towed him. | 看看他是怎么拖他的 |
[15:45] | [Dom] I’m sorry. | |
[15:47] | We need to be more responsive next time. That’s just something we need to work on. | 下次我们回应得要积极一些 我们需要在这方面努力 |
[15:51] | [commentator] Is that Valtteri Bottas thinking, | 所以瓦尔特利·博塔斯当时想: |
[15:53] | “Today’s the day I’m gonna stop being a team member here, | “今天我要把团队精神放在一边 |
[15:56] | and I’m gonna start putting myself first a little more often”? | 然后多把自己放在第一位吗?“” |
[16:00] | [Dom] That’s Lewis, P1, Verstappen, yourself, | 那是刘易斯、杆位、维斯塔潘、 |
[16:02] | and Verstappen can thank you for the tow. | 我们自己 维斯塔潘得谢谢你拖他 |
[16:06] | [commentator] Lewis Hamilton on pole | 在他希望追平迈克尔·舒马赫 |
[16:08] | on the weekend that he’s aiming to equal Michael Schumacher’s record. | 纪录的这个周末 刘易斯·汉密尔顿占据了杆位 |
[16:13] | But it isn’t a Mercedes lockout on the front row. | 可是前排并没有被梅赛德斯锁定 |
[16:16] | Verstappen starts second. Valtteri Bottas starts third. | 维斯塔潘是第二位 瓦尔特利·博塔斯将从第三位发车 |
[16:20] | [Gow] Mercedes have qualified so well this year. | 梅赛德斯今年排位赛的表现一直很好 |
[16:23] | And, all of a sudden, Max Verstappen is splitting the Mercedes | 可突然间 马克斯·维斯塔潘 分裂了梅赛德斯车队 |
[16:26] | and starting on the front row. | 从前排开始了 |
[16:28] | It raised a lot of eyebrows up and down the paddock. | 这让围场上下的许多人惊诧不已 |
[16:30] | [Toto] Did you see Verstappen, how he towed him? | 你看到维斯塔潘 他怎么拖他的了吗? |
[16:33] | That’s not the reason he’s in front of us. | 这不是他排在我们前面的原因 |
[16:35] | The reason he’s in front of us is we did a bad lap. | 他超过我们是因为我们跑的那圈不好 |
[16:38] | [Toto] No, it’s one of the reasons. We did a bad lap and we towed him. | 不 那只是原因之一 我们跑的那圈不好 我们也拖了他 |
[16:41] | Both things contributed to not being P2. | 这两件事都造成了我们没占据第二位 |
[16:45] | We are just trying to come as close to perfection as we can. | 我们只是想尽可能接近完美 |
[16:48] | But sometimes the drivers’ objectives are different to the objectives of the team. | 但有时候车手的目标 和车队的目标会不一致 |
[16:53] | [Bottas] I didn’t quite understand | 我不太明白为什么车队会 |
[16:55] | why the team would have been disappointed I was third. | 对我第三位发车感到失望 |
[16:58] | Everyone knew third is better than second. | 人人都知道第三位比第二位好 |
[17:00] | If I did it on purpose, | 如果我是故意这么做的 |
[17:02] | only I know. | 那只有我知道 |
[17:03] | [chuckles] | |
[17:04] | But I would have not made it into this sport if I wasn’t selfish at times. | 但如果我有时不自私的话 就无法在这项运动中取胜 |
[17:12] | -[reporter] What happened? -I wish I knew. | -发生什么了? -我希望我知道 |
[17:14] | I just didn’t go quicker, | 我只是没有更快一些 |
[17:16] | so maybe I was just playing games, wanting to start third. | 所以也许我在玩游戏 想第三位发车 |
[17:19] | It’s a good place to start. | 从那个位置发车是很好的 |
[17:20] | It will give me an advantage against Lewis. | 会让我比刘易斯更有优势 |
[17:25] | [Lewis] I don’t know why Valtteri didn’t get great laps this afternoon. | 我不知道瓦尔特利为什么 今天下午跑圈表现不佳 |
[17:29] | Maybe it’s tactical. | 也许这是他的战术 |
[17:31] | Don’t know how or why he would do that, so, um, yeah. | 我不知道他怎么能 或者为什么那么做 所以 就是这样 |
[17:38] | It’s so important to have the support of your teammate. | 有队友的支持真的很重要 |
[17:41] | There was a period of time | 曾经有一段时间 |
[17:42] | the guy that has been my teammate has been my best friend. | 做我队友的那个人是我最好的朋友 |
[17:45] | But when you work your life to win and only one of you can win, | 可是当你这辈子都在努力取胜 而你们俩之间只有一个能胜出 |
[17:49] | it brings a lot of friction. | 就会带来很多的摩擦 |
[17:58] | ♪ Champione, champione ♪ | (2020年9月) |
[18:01] | ♪ Ole, ole, ole ♪ | (2016年11月) (四年前) |
[18:05] | To win a world championship, I dedicated my whole life to it. | 为了赢得世界冠军 我一生都在努力 |
[18:08] | For me, it makes it all the more sweeter that Lewis was the guy I managed to beat. | 对我来说 我当时能打败刘易斯 这更让人开心了 |
[18:14] | I’ve known Lewis since I’m 13 years old. | 我从13岁起就认识刘易斯了 |
[18:16] | We were teammates in go-karting and best friends at the time. | 我们是卡丁车队的队友 当时也是最好的朋友 |
[18:20] | [Lewis] I’m just gonna drive my hardest. | 我会尽全力开车 |
[18:22] | -Drive smooth and calm and collective. -I need to finish at the front. | -开车需要头脑十分冷静 -我需要在比赛结束时领先 |
[18:26] | Just be careful, then finally just give it everything. Full speed. | 只需要小心谨慎 然后全力以赴 全力加速 |
[18:29] | [chuckles] | |
[18:30] | [commentator speaking Japanese] | |
[18:36] | [commentator speaking Japanese] | |
[18:39] | [Nico] We were dreaming, | 我们当时的梦想是: |
[18:40] | “Imagine if, one day, we can be in the leading Formula 1 team, | “想象一下 有一天如果我们能 在领先的一级方程式车队里 |
[18:43] | fighting for world championships.” | 争夺世界冠军 就好了” |
[18:45] | Totally unrealistic. | 在当时 这完全不现实 |
[18:47] | Then, all of a sudden, it happened. | 然后突然间 就这样实现了 |
[18:50] | [engineer] OK, Lewis, if you let Nico pass this lap. | 好吧 刘易斯 你得让尼科这一圈超过你 |
[18:52] | -[Lewis] I’m not slowing down for Nico. -[Nico] Why is he not letting me through? | -我不会为了尼科放慢速度 -他为什么不让我过去? |
[18:56] | [engineer] He’s had the message, Nico. | 他明白你的意思了 尼科 他明白你的意思了 |
[18:58] | [Nico] It’s unique in sport that your teammate is your biggest opponent. | 你的队友是你最大的对手 这在体育运动中是独一无二的 |
[19:02] | With Lewis, it just went too far. | 在刘易斯这里 事情变得十分过火 |
[19:05] | [Lewis] Nico hit me. | 尼科撞了我 |
[19:07] | Nico’s hit me. | 尼科撞了我 |
[19:09] | This is an absolutely unacceptable race for us. | 这场比赛对我们来说 是绝对不能接受的 |
[19:12] | I agree. That is unacceptable. | 我同意 这是无法让人接受的 |
[19:14] | It’s probably best I go now. | 我最好还是走吧 |
[19:16] | [Toto] As team principal, it was almost impossible | 作为队长 几乎没有办法 |
[19:18] | to manage the animosity. | 控制住这种敌意 |
[19:20] | We, as a team, cannot let it happen again. | 作为一个团队 我们不能 让这种事再次发生 |
[19:25] | [Nico] Psychology plays a big, big role in sports. It’s huge. | 心理学在体育运动中 起着重要作用 很重要 |
[19:28] | Everybody has self-doubt. Lewis has self-doubt as well. | 每个人都有自我怀疑 刘易斯也有自我怀疑 |
[19:31] | You need to amplify that. You can force him into mistakes. | 你需要把他的自我怀疑放大 这样就可以逼他犯错误 |
[19:37] | [Lewis] He’s already left? | 他已经走了? |
[19:38] | -We do the longest days. -[Angela] We do the longest days! | -我们的工作日最漫长 -我们的工作日最漫长! |
[19:41] | -We’re always last to leave. -That’s why we’re number one. | -我们是最后离开的 -所以我们才是第一名 |
[19:53] | Tomorrow’s gonna be hard. | 明天会很辛苦的 |
[19:55] | Mm-hmm. | |
[20:00] | It’s been a real challenge to raise my level each year | 每年都要提高水平 取得成绩且不出错误 |
[20:04] | and deliver without making mistakes. | 这真是个很大的挑战 |
[20:07] | In that battle you have with your mind, you’ve got to stay calm, stay in the zone. | 在和自己心智的这一战中 你必须保持冷静 不失控 |
[20:11] | -Shoot, man, we haven’t skydived for ages. -[Angela] Oh God, we have to do it. | -糟糕 伙计 我们好久没去跳伞了 -天啊 我们必须去跳啊 |
[20:16] | -[Lewis] I’d like to do bobsleigh. -Bobsleigh’s hardcore. | -我想去玩有舵雪橇 -有舵雪橇难度超高的 |
[20:18] | -You should do skeleton. -Hell no! | -你应该去玩俯式冰橇 -我才不! |
[20:21] | -Where you lay on the thing and go down? -Head first. | -整个人躺上去 然后滑下去那种吗? -头先滑下去 |
[20:23] | No fucking way. | 绝对没门 |
[20:25] | You’re nuts. | -对 -太疯狂了 |
[20:27] | -It looks like so much fun. -It does not look fun at all. | -看起来很好玩啊 -看起来一点也不好玩 |
[20:30] | [Angela chuckles] | |
[20:32] | [both chuckle] | |
[20:41] | [grunts] | |
[20:42] | -[Toto] The Mercedes team is hardworking. -Pushing. | -梅赛德斯车队很勤奋 不是吗? -推 |
[20:45] | [Toto] Yeah, pushing. | 对啊 推 |
[20:46] | -See you tomorrow. | -See you tomorrow. Bye. One of ours. -明天见 -明天见 再见 我们中的一员 |
[20:49] | [crew member counts in German] | |
[20:52] | [Toto] Lewis equaling Michael’s record with 91 wins | 刘易斯以91次胜利追平迈克尔的纪录 |
[20:55] | is the main focus that we have now. | 现在是我们关注的焦点了 |
[20:58] | It’s not great pictures. | 这照片拍出来可不好看 |
[21:00] | [crew member laughs] | |
[21:01] | Undermines my authority. | 有损我的权威 |
[21:05] | But this weekend, it’s also important for Valtteri to make up some points | 但本周末对于瓦尔特利也是很重要的 |
[21:09] | for his chance to win the championship. | 他要努力补上一些积分 好提升赢下冠军的几率 |
[21:13] | So you never know what to expect. | 所以 凡事不可预料 |
[21:16] | That’s the race director, by the way. | 对了 那是比赛的总监 |
[21:18] | He’s the one everybody complains to. | 大家都去找他抱怨 |
[21:20] | Exactly. Including you. | 没错 包括你在内 |
[21:22] | Wait tomorrow. | 等明天再说 |
[21:24] | I’ll be on the intercom with you. | 我会跟你在对讲机上通话的 (周日 比赛) |
[21:31] | [grunts] | |
[21:42] | -[Antti] Is Sochi for your liking? -Yeah. | -你喜欢索契吗? -喜欢 |
[21:44] | Good vodka. | 伏特加很棒 |
[21:45] | [laughs] | |
[21:47] | Russian karaoke. | 俄罗斯卡拉OK |
[21:48] | [Bottas] We did it once. | 对 我们唱过一次 |
[21:49] | -Nearly missed the flight the next day. -Yeah. It was 2015. | -第二天差点错过飞机 -对 那是2015年 |
[21:53] | Good old days. [laughs] | 过去的好日子啊 |
[21:55] | [server] Anything that I can get for you? | 还需要给您拿点什么吗? |
[21:57] | -[Tiffany] No, thanks. -Perfect. | -不了 谢谢 -很好 |
[21:58] | -[server] Enjoy your breakfast. -Thank you. | -好好享受早餐吧 -谢谢 |
[22:00] | Did you get a bit happy last night on social? | 你昨晚在社交媒体上开心了吗? |
[22:02] | Yeah, so I saw this comment… | 对 我看到了一条评论… |
[22:04] | What did he comment? | 评论说什么了? |
[22:06] | He was basically saying something negative. | 基本上就是说负面的话 |
[22:08] | “Lewis will still beat you,” “You’re still shit,” basically that. | “刘易斯还是会打败你” “你还是很烂” 这一类的 |
[22:11] | Yeah. Then I just said, “If I had your mentality, | 对 然后我说: “如果我的心智像你这样 |
[22:14] | I would have given up many times.” | 我会放弃许多次了” |
[22:18] | The evening before the race, a comment on social media went under my skin. | 比赛前一天晚上 一条社交媒体上的评论影响到了我 |
[22:23] | People forget that people have feelings and are real people. | 人们忘记了别人都是有感情的 大家都是真实的人 |
[22:26] | [Bottas] Yes. | 是的 |
[22:27] | But turning anger into motivation and will to win, | 但把愤怒转化为动力和胜利的意志 |
[22:32] | that’s very healthy, if you can control that. | 那是非常健康的 如果你能控制住 |
[22:35] | If I listened too much to criticism, that would be a killer. | 听多了批评的话 就会毁了我的心情 |
[22:39] | There’s a Finnish saying. [speaks Finnish] | 芬兰有句俗语 |
[22:43] | The translation is… | 翻译过来是… |
[22:44] | “Dogs are barking, but the train keeps going.” | “狗在吠叫 可火车还是继续开” |
[22:48] | [Antti laughs] | |
[22:53] | [commentator 1] It is the seventh Russian Grand Prix. | 这是第七届俄罗斯大奖赛 |
[22:57] | [commentator 2] It is absolutely roasting here. | 这里太热了 |
[22:59] | Track temperature’s gonna be over 40 degrees. | 赛道上的温度会超过40度 |
[23:02] | [yelling, cheering] | |
[23:04] | [commentator 1] Today, Lewis Hamilton is chasing win number 91. | 今天 刘易斯·汉密尔顿 将追逐第91座冠军奖杯 |
[23:09] | To equal Michael Schumacher’s record. | 来追平迈克尔·舒马赫的纪录 |
[23:12] | [Horner] I hope we can prevent him from matching the record | 我希望至少在下一场比赛之前 |
[23:15] | until at least the next race. | 我们能阻止他追平纪录 |
[23:17] | [Lambiase] Radio check, Max. | 无线电检查 马克斯 |
[23:19] | -[Max] Yeah. Radio check. -[Lambiase] Straight through the pit lane. | 对 无线电检查 直接穿过维修站通道 |
[23:26] | [Wolff scats] | |
[23:29] | [whirring] | |
[23:30] | [Toto] Are you good at wheel guns? | 车轮枪这方面你擅长吗? |
[23:33] | I should have a go. I can’t be worse than a team principal. | 我应该试试看 我怎么也不会比一个队长做得更糟了 |
[23:38] | -[Lewis] Radio check. -[Bono] Radio’s loud and clear. | 无线电检查 无线电很响 很清楚 |
[23:46] | Okay, Lewis. It’ll be a practice start from the pit lane. | 这将是从维修区开始的发车练习 |
[23:50] | There is a designated area to do a practice start | 维修区的尽头有个专门用来 |
[23:54] | at the end of the pit lane. | 做发车练习的指定区域 |
[23:55] | Everybody that goes onto the grid can do a practice start, | 每个发车的人都可以开始练习发车 |
[23:58] | but it has to be in that block. | 但是必须在那一片区域里 |
[24:00] | [Lewis] There’s all rubber here. Can I go further out? | 这里到处都是橡胶 |
[24:03] | [Bono] Um… | 我能去更远的地方吗? |
[24:05] | Leave enough room for cars to pass. | 留出足够的空间让车通过 |
[24:11] | [Toto] What is this? | 这是什么? |
[24:13] | [Lewis] To the end of the pit wall? | 去维修站隔墙的尽头吗? |
[24:16] | [Bono] Yeah, copy. | 好 收到 |
[24:18] | [Toto] Seems an odd thing to do on the pit wall, no? | 在维修站隔墙上做 很奇怪吧? |
[24:22] | [Lewis] I understand the rules. | 规矩我都明白 |
[24:24] | And I’m always looking to maximize every opportunity, | 我总是在寻求充分把握每个机会 |
[24:27] | plain and simple. | 就这么简单 |
[24:28] | [commentator 1] He’s gone a long way out. That’s too far out of the pit lane. | 他跑出太远了 距离维修区太远了 |
[24:32] | [commentator 2] I’m not entirely sure why | 我不是很清楚车队为什么会 |
[24:34] | the team okayed for Lewis to go down there and do it. | 允许刘易斯去那里做 |
[24:38] | [commentator 1] The stewards will not be happy with that. | 那些赛事秘书们对此不会满意的 |
[24:44] | What Lewis Hamilton did put others at risk. | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿的所作所为 给他人带来了风险 |
[24:48] | If he’d launched himself out when people were already coming out of the pit lane, | 如果他在人们已经从维修站通道 出来的时候把自己推出去 |
[24:53] | there could’ve been a massive crash. | 可能会发生大规模的撞车事件 |
[24:55] | [Bono] Okay. We can go to the grid now. | 好 我们现在可以上赛道了 |
[24:58] | Lewis wanted to maximize the practice start before the race, | 刘易斯想在比赛前尽可能地练习 |
[25:03] | so he could nail it on the race start itself. | 这样他一发车就能取得成功 |
[25:06] | [Bono] So cool the car. | 那就让车冷却一下 |
[25:08] | He knows that sometimes the pole can be less of an advantage. | 他知道有时候 杆位并不意味着那么大的优势 |
[25:11] | And maybe | 而且也许 |
[25:14] | it played games in Lewis’s head. | 是这念头在刘易斯的脑海中作祟 |
[25:16] | [Bono] All okay with the engine. | 引擎一切正常 |
[25:19] | Everyone makes mistakes in this sport. Even the best. | 这项运动里 每个人都会犯错 最棒的车手也不例外 |
[25:22] | Even Lewis. | 即使是刘易斯 |
[25:24] | [reporter 1] We’re just hearing that Lewis is under investigation | 我们刚听说刘易斯因为在 指定区域范围之外 |
[25:27] | for doing a practice start outside of the designated area. | 练习发车 而正在接受调查 |
[25:31] | He’s being investigated. | 他正在接受调查 |
[25:32] | [reporter 2] This could have big implications | 这对他下午的比赛可能有很大的影响 |
[25:35] | for his race this afternoon. | |
[25:37] | [Marko] Hamilton stopped on the track. | 汉密尔顿在赛道上停了下来 |
[25:39] | -[Horner] Did he? -[Marko] Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[25:41] | I think he stopped on the track and made a practice start. | 我觉得他停在赛道上开始练习发车了 |
[25:46] | Surely they can’t penalize you in a race for something that happened earlier? | 他们肯定不会因为之前发生的事 而在比赛中惩罚你吧? |
[25:49] | -That’s got to just be a fine. -Yeah. | -肯定就是罚款了事 -对 |
[25:53] | [Russian National Anthem playing] | |
[25:57] | [Toto] I like this national anthem. It reminds me of Rocky against Ivan Drago. | 我喜欢这首国歌 这让我想起了洛基对阵伊凡·德拉戈 |
[26:02] | [giggling] | |
[26:12] | [commentator] Valtteri needs a great start from P3 if he wants to win. | 要想赢得这场比赛 瓦尔特利 需要从第三位很漂亮地发车 |
[26:16] | He needs to be ahead of Hamilton going into Turn 2. | 他需要在进入二号弯时领先汉密尔顿 |
[26:19] | Everyone’s expecting Lewis to win, but everyone cracks. Also, Lewis. | 大家都以为刘易斯会赢 可是 人在压力面前都会失误 刘易斯也是 |
[26:23] | I need to keep putting the pressure on him. I need to keep him on his toes. | 我要继续给他施压 我得让他保持警惕 |
[26:30] | [Lewis] Now I’m getting close to Michael Schumacher. | 如今 我越来越接近迈克尔·舒马赫了 |
[26:33] | It’s very, very surreal. | 真的很不可思议 |
[26:35] | [commentator] Could it be the day | 今天难道是刘易斯·汉密尔顿 |
[26:37] | Lewis Hamilton equals Michael Schumacher’s record? | 追平迈克尔·舒马赫的一天吗? |
[26:40] | You’ve got to be able to block it all out and focus on the one goal. | 你必须把一切都挡在外面 专注于一个目标 |
[26:44] | To win the race. It’s intense. | 就是赢得比赛 真的很紧张 |
[26:47] | [engineer] Fifteen seconds. | 15秒 |
[26:54] | [engines revving] | |
[26:55] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[27:05] | [commentator 1] And it’s Hamilton in the lead! | 领先的是汉密尔顿! |
[27:10] | Bottas is going round the outside of Hamilton! | 博塔斯要去汉密尔顿外围了! |
[27:16] | Oh, but he’s run wide! | 但他跑得很远! |
[27:17] | Hamilton gets back in front. Bottas in second. | 汉密尔顿回到了前面 博塔斯位居第二 |
[27:21] | Carlos Sainz is in the wall. That’s a big crash. | 卡洛斯·塞恩斯撞上墙了 撞得很惨 |
[27:25] | [clunking] | |
[27:28] | [commentator 2] Lance Stroll is out of the race and into the barriers, | 兰斯·斯特罗尔出局了 撞上了路障 |
[27:31] | [commentator 1] They’ll need a safety car on the opening lap of the Grand Prix. | 大奖赛开场的这一圈 他们需要一辆安全车 |
[27:35] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[27:41] | -[Lewis] Is everyone okay? -[Bono] All okay. Just a lot of debris. | -大家都好吗? -大家都好 只是有很多碎片 |
[27:45] | [commentator 2] Bottas went with huge aggression | 博塔斯在进入第一个弯道时表现出 |
[27:47] | into the first corner, taking it to Hamilton, | 强烈的攻击性 挑战了汉密尔顿 |
[27:49] | making him feel uncomfortable, like Rosberg did in 2016. | 让他很不舒服 这和 罗斯伯格2016年做的一样 |
[27:52] | But Lewis still managed to hold it beautifully. | 但刘易斯还是很漂亮地把持住了 |
[27:56] | [Bono] So lights are out. You control the pace. | 所以灯灭了 你控制节奏 |
[28:01] | [Lewis] Very poor grip there. | 刚才那里抓地力很差 |
[28:04] | [commentator 1] A lot can happen with Hamilton. | 在汉密尔顿身上 |
[28:06] | He’s still under investigation for that practice start. | 很多事都可能发生 他因为发车的事正在接受调查 |
[28:13] | -[Angela] What is it? -Look. | -怎么了? -看啊 |
[28:16] | [Angela] Oh God. | 哦 天呐 |
[28:19] | [commentator 1] There is a ten-second time penalty | 比赛领先的刘易斯·汉密尔顿 |
[28:22] | for the race leader, Lewis Hamilton, for practice start violations. | 因为违反发车规定 而将受到十秒的时间惩罚 |
[28:30] | [Toto] Fuck! Is Lewis aware? | 操! 刘易斯知道吗? |
[28:34] | Tell him. Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[28:39] | [Bono] Lewis, we have a ten-second time penalty | 刘易斯 |
[28:42] | for the practice start infringements. | 我们因为违反发车规定 受到了十秒的时间惩罚 |
[28:45] | [Lewis] What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[28:46] | Sorry, the practice start, | 发车 |
[28:47] | going to the grid, got a ten-second penalty. | 去赛道 得到了十秒惩罚 |
[28:50] | -[Lewis] Where’s that in the rule book? -[Bono] Copy, Lewis. | -这事在规则手册里的哪一页? -收到 刘易斯 |
[28:54] | [Lewis] Yeah, that’s bullshit. | 没错 那是狗屁 |
[28:55] | [Vowles] Yeah, it’s… It’s shit. | 对 是很烂 |
[28:59] | [Dom] So Lewis ahead has a ten-second penalty | 所以领先的刘易斯被罚了十秒 |
[29:02] | -Start closing up the gap to Lewis. -[Bottas] Copy. | -开始拉近和刘易斯的距离 -收到 |
[29:06] | [commentator 1] Bottas has got a second chance to win the Grand Prix. | 博塔斯得到了第二次 赢得大奖赛的机会 |
[29:10] | [Vowles] Simon, talk to me about vibration. | -西蒙 |
[29:12] | -It’s still growing steadily lap on lap. -[Bono] I’m gonna call Lewis. | 跟我说说震动的情况 -它还在逐圈地稳定增长 |
[29:15] | [Ron] We need to get him in as soon as we can. | -我要给刘易斯打电话 -我们得尽快把他弄回来 |
[29:18] | [Ron] Stand by, red. Tires off. | 红色 待命 轮胎卸下了 |
[29:20] | [Bono] Box, box. Box, box. | 进站 进站 |
[29:22] | [commentator 2] The Mercedes garage are getting ready for Hamilton’s pit stop. | 梅赛德斯车库正在为 汉密尔顿进站做准备 |
[29:26] | [Lewis] Tires are still okay. | 轮胎仍然没问题 |
[29:28] | Do not stop me early. Do not. | 不要现在让我停下来 不要 |
[29:31] | -[Bono] OK, copy, Lewis. -Stand down, gents. Stand down. | 好的 收到 刘易斯 退下 先生们 退下 |
[29:34] | [commentator 3] Hamilton doesn’t want to come in. | 汉密尔顿不想回来 |
[29:38] | [Toto] Tell him, “Attack all you can.” | 告诉他:“全力攻击” |
[29:40] | [Bono] Lewis, let’s give it everything. | 刘易斯 咱们全力以赴吧 |
[29:48] | [commentator 2] Hamilton does not pit and he’s still got great pace. | 汉密尔顿没有进站 而且他的节奏还不错 |
[29:51] | A full second quicker than his last flying lap. He’s on the march. | 比他上一个计时圈整整快了一秒 他在继续前进 |
[29:55] | Six tenths quicker than Bottas. Over a second quicker than Verstappen. | 比博塔斯快十分之六秒 比维斯塔潘快一秒多 |
[30:00] | [Bono] Lewis, that’s the fastest lap. You need to maintain this pace. | 好的 刘易斯 刚刚那是最快的一圈 你必须保持这个节奏 |
[30:08] | -[Toto] Safety critical vibrations. -[Vowles] We have to stop Lewis this lap. | -震动对安全产生了影响 -我们得让刘易斯停下这一圈 |
[30:12] | [Ron] Blankets off in the pit lane now. | 维修站的毯子可以放下来了 |
[30:14] | [Bono] Sorry, Lewis, you need to box. Box, box. | 对不起 刘易斯 你得进站了 进站 进站 |
[30:16] | [commentator 1] Into the pits comes Lewis Hamilton. | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿进站了 |
[30:21] | This will be a ten-second wait, | 会有长达十秒的等待 |
[30:23] | which will feel like it’s forever for him. | 对他来说会是度秒如年 |
[30:32] | [Lewis] Why did we have to serve it? Why isn’t it added at the end of the race? | 我们为什么要现在接受惩罚? 为什么不在比赛结束时加上? |
[30:36] | [Bono] Yeah, Lewis, we have to serve it. Just focus. | 没错 刘易斯 我们必须现在接受 集中精神 |
[30:41] | Lewis is serving his ten-second penalty. Now show us your pace. | 刘易斯正在接受十秒惩罚 |
[30:45] | Copy. | 收到 |
[30:47] | [dramatic music playing] | |
[30:54] | [commentator 1] Hamilton is gonna come out of the pits in the middle of the pack. | 而汉密尔顿会夹在一堆车的中间 从维修站里出来 |
[30:59] | [Lewis] This is just ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[31:04] | How far have I dropped back? | 我退到哪里了? |
[31:06] | [Bono] Currently down to P11. | 目前是第11位 |
[31:08] | [commentator 1] That record-equaling 91st win | 如果想争取追平纪录的第91场胜利 |
[31:10] | will take a lot of effort from Hamilton if he’s gonna achieve it. | 汉密尔顿就要加倍努力 |
[31:14] | He’s coming out behind Sebastian Vettel. | 他在塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔后面出来了 |
[31:22] | -[Bottas] Where’s Lewis? -[Dom] Lewis, currently P11. | -刘易斯在哪里? -刘易斯现在是第11位 |
[31:25] | [commentator 1] This is now critical for the race. | 现在对比赛来说十分关键 |
[31:27] | What can Valtteri Bottas do now that he’s got a clear track in front of him? | 现在瓦尔特利·博塔斯面前 赛道空无一人 他能做什么? |
[31:33] | Good job. This pace is very good. | 非常棒 这个速度非常好 |
[31:37] | [Bottas] The penalty for Lewis, it’s welcome. | 我很欢迎对刘易斯的处罚 |
[31:39] | [chuckles] | |
[31:40] | It only helps me. | 这只会帮到我 |
[31:42] | And I decided that there’s no way I’m gonna give up this win. | 我决定我绝不会放弃这场胜利 |
[31:45] | [commentator 2] If Valtteri doesn’t win now… This is on a plate for Bottas. | 如果瓦尔特利现在还赢不了… 这对博塔斯是小菜一碟 |
[31:53] | -Why did you stop me so early? -[Bono] We’ll have that chat later. | -你为什么这么早就阻止我? -我们以后再聊这个吧 |
[31:57] | We have Vettel ahead. Let’s get on with it. | 维特尔还在前面 我们继续吧 |
[32:02] | [Adami] Hamilton, 0.4 behind. | 汉密尔顿落后0.4秒 |
[32:04] | An overtake is available. | 有机会超车 |
[32:09] | [commentator 2] Hamilton taking the position from Vettel. | 汉密尔顿从维特尔手中 夺走了那个位置 |
[32:15] | [Bono] All cars ahead are yet to stop, so you are P3 on the road virtually. | 所有前面的车都还没停 所以你基本上就是第三位了 |
[32:29] | [commentator 2] Kvyat coming into the pit. | 科维亚特进站了 |
[32:31] | [Bono] Okay, Lewis, so now P3. | 好的 刘易斯 现在是第三位 |
[32:34] | Verstappen, eight seconds ahead. | 维斯塔潘领先八秒 |
[32:37] | [commentator 1] The man on a mission is Lewis Hamilton. | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿肩负使命 |
[32:39] | It’s all about hunting down Verstappen. | 一切都是为了打败维斯塔潘 |
[32:44] | [Lambiase] How’s the drivability, Max? | 驾驶能力怎么样 马克斯? |
[32:46] | [Max] I’m trying, but it’s not very easy to drive at the moment. | 我在努力 但现在开起来不太容易 (维斯塔潘 红牛车队) |
[32:51] | I’ve started to feel the left a little bit as well now. | 我也开始有点感觉到左边了 |
[32:55] | [female engineer] Verstappen, pace dropping. | 维斯塔潘速度减慢 |
[32:57] | He’s complaining about tires on radio. | 他在抱怨轮胎 |
[32:59] | Tell him, “You can do this.” Just this one sentence. | 告诉他“你可以的” 就这一句话 |
[33:04] | [commentator 2] Hamilton gaining on Max Verstappen. | 汉密尔顿追上了马克斯·维斯塔潘 |
[33:12] | [Max] How far is he behind? | 他落后多远? |
[33:13] | [Lambiase] Gap to Hamilton, six seconds. | 和汉密尔顿的距离是6秒 |
[33:18] | [commentator 1] Bottas is cruising. Miles quicker than anyone else. | 前面的博塔斯开得游刃有余 他比任何人都快得多 |
[33:21] | -[Dom] That’s the fastest lap. -Yeah. | 那是最快的一圈 是的 |
[33:25] | Valtteri now has fastest lap. | 瓦尔特利现在跑得最快 |
[33:27] | I don’t want to hear from you now, Bono. It doesn’t make any difference. | 我现在不想再听你说话了 波诺 一点用也没有 |
[33:31] | [commentator 2] There will be another podium for Lewis Hamilton, | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿这次 一样能登上领奖台 |
[33:34] | but it will not be that 91st win. | 可是第91次冠军无法实现了 |
[33:42] | Valtteri Bottas through the final couple of corners. | 瓦尔特利·博塔斯穿过最后几个弯道 |
[33:47] | [Ron] Valtteri is two corners away. | 瓦尔特利还差两个弯道 |
[33:49] | Let’s show our appreciation to a fantastic drive from him. | 让我们对他的精彩表现表示赞赏 |
[33:53] | [commentator 1] Bottas takes victory, winning the Russian Grand Prix. | 博塔斯赢得了俄罗斯大奖赛 |
[33:57] | Yes! [laughs] | 好啊! |
[33:59] | Fuck yeah! | 操 好棒! |
[34:01] | Yes, mate! Get in there! | 好啊 伙计!上去! |
[34:03] | [commentator 1] Win number nine in Formula 1 for Valtteri Bottas, | 瓦尔特利·博塔斯在 车手冠军赛中反击成功 |
[34:06] | who hits back in the drivers’ championship. | 赢得了他F1比赛中第九座冠军奖杯 |
[34:10] | I think, again, it’s a nice moment to thank my critics. | 我想 在这个时刻 应该再次感谢批评我的人 |
[34:14] | To whom it may concern, fuck you. | 致有关人士:去你妈的 |
[34:18] | [crowd cheering] | |
[34:22] | [commentator 2] Max Verstappen finishes second for Red Bull, | 马克斯·维斯塔潘为 红牛车队赢得了第二名 |
[34:25] | and another super drive from him. | 这次他的表现也相当不俗 |
[34:27] | [Horner] Cracking job, Max. | 干得漂亮 马克斯 |
[34:29] | [laughs] We split the two cars again. | -我们又把两辆梅赛德斯分开了 -好样的 |
[34:31] | [Horner] Well done, Max. That was a great job. | 马克斯 做得真不错 |
[34:36] | [commentator 2] Lewis Hamilton comes home on a day he will not choose to remember. | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿回来了 而他不会选择记住这一天 |
[34:40] | His chances to match Schumacher’s record | 甚至在五盏红灯熄灭之前 |
[34:43] | undone before the five red lights even went out. | 他就失去了追平舒马赫纪录的机会 |
[34:48] | [applause in background] | |
[34:49] | [crowd cheering, whistling] | |
[34:54] | -[man 1] Lewis is not happy, is he? -[man 2] No. | -刘易斯不开心 对吧? -不开心 |
[34:57] | -[Marko] Good decision. -[Horner] The right decision, 100%. | -不错的决定啊 -100%是完全正确的决定 |
[35:00] | For sure, he will do something again. He believes he can do whatever he wants. | -他肯定还会做些什么的 -他相信他想做什么都行 |
[35:05] | [reporter] Were you not aware of that regulation? | 难道你不知道那条规定吗? |
[35:08] | [Lewis] I’ve done it at a million tracks, never been questioned on it. | 我在无数的赛道上都这么做过 从来没人质疑我 |
[35:12] | They’re trying to stop me, aren’t they? So it is what it is. | 他们一门心思想阻止我 就是这么个情况 |
[35:15] | I mean, that penalty was very drastic, very radical, | 我的意思是 对我的惩罚手段 |
[35:18] | very over-the-top. | 非常激烈 非常激进 非常过分 |
[35:20] | [Toto] This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[35:22] | Ron and I are going to the stewards. Just to make a point. We owe it to Lewis. | 罗恩和我准备去见赛事秘书 我只想 把话说清楚 这是我们欠刘易斯的 |
[35:26] | I don’t want to just accept this. | 我不想就这样乖乖接受 |
[35:29] | [Lewis] I’ve had a target on my back, since I started racing. | 自从我开始赛车 我就一直 是别人试图击败的目标 |
[35:31] | You know, I was that kid that everyone wanted to beat. | 我是大家都想打败的那个小子 |
[35:35] | And they couldn’t beat me, so they would find other ways to beat me. | 他们无法在赛场上打败我 所以就会想用其他办法打败我 |
[35:41] | [Ennser] It was extremely dangerous to do that. | 这样做非常危险 |
[35:44] | [Toto] It’s not the first time somebody did a race start | 这已经不是第一次有人 |
[35:46] | from a place that was different to the other ones. | 从一个不同的地方开始为比赛发车了 |
[35:49] | [Ennser] It was not an easy decision, honestly. | 老实说 这不是个容易做出的决定 |
[35:52] | Toto, we do not look at who he is. | 托托 我们并不会管他是谁 |
[35:54] | We look at the regulations and we apply… | 我们要看的是规则 照规矩办事… |
[35:58] | [Toto] OK, gentlemen. | 好吧 先生们 |
[36:03] | Stubborn. It is just talking against a wall. | 真固执 跟对墙说话没什么两样 |
[36:07] | [announcer] Now, please welcome the third-placed driver today, | 现在请大家欢迎今天第三名的车手 |
[36:10] | Lewis Hamilton! | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿! |
[36:12] | [Toto] Most important is that we defend Lewis. That’s why, in that case, | 最重要的是 我们为刘易斯做出了辩护 |
[36:15] | podium is less important than seeing the stewards immediately | 所以这件事中 上领奖台 不如立刻去见赛事秘书 |
[36:19] | and making our argument. | 并提出我们的观点来得重要 |
[36:20] | And I think Valtteri himself doesn’t care whether he’s being given credit or not. | 我觉得瓦尔特利本人并不在乎 自己的功劳是否得到了承认 |
[36:25] | [announcer] Valtteri Bottas of Finland! | 芬兰的瓦尔特利·博塔斯! |
[36:27] | [crowd cheering] | |
[36:30] | Beating Lewis, you know, it is so satisfying. | 打败刘易斯 你知道的 真的太让人满足了 |
[36:34] | Everyone was expecting Lewis to match Michael in the race wins, | 大家都期待着刘易斯会在 奖项上追平迈克尔的纪录 |
[36:37] | but I want to delay that process as far as possible. | 可是我想把那一刻延迟得越久越好 |
[36:47] | -[woman] See you, Toto. -See ya. | -再见 托托 -再见 |
[36:49] | -[man 1] Happy? -Yeah, happy. | -高兴吗? -是的 很高兴 |
[36:51] | We need to be happy for a one and three. It’s not a compete misery. | 我们得为第一名和第三名高兴 并不是完完全全的痛苦啊 |
[36:56] | See ya. | 再见 |
[36:57] | [chiming] | |
[36:58] | [man 2] We’ll do the team victory in ten minutes, okay? | 我们十分钟后为团队胜利庆祝 好吗? |
[37:02] | Feels good. | 感觉很好 |
[37:03] | -Yeah. -[Bottas] It feels good. | -对 -感觉很好 |
[37:12] | Look at this. The engineers are gone, so… | 看看这个 工程师们都走了 所以… |
[37:19] | Every single driver would do anything to get into my seat. | 每个车手都会不惜一切 坐到我的位置 |
[37:24] | But it’s not easy sometimes, or most of the time, | 可是有时候 或者说大多数时候 如果和你对阵的是刘易斯的话 |
[37:28] | when you are against Lewis. | 没那么容易的 |
[37:30] | It takes a lot of energy. | 这会耗费很多精力 |
[37:32] | Traditions. | 传统 |
[37:36] | There’s a reason why Lewis is in this team, but, | 刘易斯待在这个车队里是有原因的 |
[37:40] | you know, there must be also a reason why I am in this team. | 不过你知道 我能待在这个车队里 也是有原因的 |
[37:44] | I hate to be second. | 我不想当第二名 |
[37:47] | I’m not just the number two. | 我不只是二号选手 |
[37:57] | [Leclerc] The car is so hard to drive. | 我们的车真的很难开 |
[37:59] | [commentator] Oh, big one! | 很大! |
[38:01] | They had an unfair advantage that the FIA took away. | 国际汽联把他们不公平的优势夺走了 |
[38:04] | We are in this position because we deserve to be. | 我们处在这个位置 是因为我们配得上它 |
[38:07] | I guess he was pissed off. | 我想他很生气 |
[38:10] | [commentator] That Racing Point, an awful lot of pace. | 那个赛点车队 节奏太快了 |
[38:13] | Racing Point, I don’t understand. | 赛点车队 我不明白 |
[38:15] | Our competitors simply didn’t do a good enough job. | 我们的竞争对手做得不够好而已 |
[38:19] | You always think about your future. I want to do the maximum. | 你总要想着自己的未来 我想做到最大限度 |
[38:22] | I don’t want to have any regret. | 我不想留下任何遗憾 |
[38:24] | [Leclerc] Fuck, fuck, fuck! Is he okay? | 操! 他没事吧? |
[38:27] | [dramatic music playing] |