时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | [Vettel] So, this is the helmet | 这就是我今年意大利大奖赛 |
[00:08] | that I will race in this year’s Italian Grand Prix. | 比赛中要用的头盔 |
[00:11] | The best feature about this helmet for this weekend | 本周末要用的这副头盔 最棒的地方就是 |
[00:14] | is that I will be able to take my mask off as soon as I’m wearing the helmet. | 我一戴上它 就可以把口罩摘下来了 NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:21] | -That’s it. -[man] Okay. | -就这样 -好的 |
[00:24] | We cannot be too funny considering the performance after Belgium. | 考虑到比利时的表现 我们现在不能太搞笑了 |
[00:29] | -[Vettel] Says who? -We. Because… [chuckles] | 谁说的啊? 我们说的 因为… |
[00:32] | [Vettel] I think you should be funny if you look at our performance. | 我觉得看我们的表现的话 才应该搞笑呢 |
[00:36] | So, is that the credo for this weekend, “Don’t laugh”? | 所以 这周末的信条是这个吗 “不要笑”? |
[00:39] | -[Roeske] No! [chuckles] -[Vettel] No jokes? | -不是吧! -不开玩笑? |
[00:41] | [Roeske speaks Italian] | |
[00:44] | [upbeat music playing] | |
[00:46] | [Buxton] Enzo Ferrari said, | 恩佐·法拉利说过 |
[00:49] | “Ask a child to draw a car and they’ll color it red.” | “让孩子画一辆车 他们肯定会把它涂成红色” |
[00:55] | I think that’s all you need to know about Ferrari. | 对于法拉利 你知道这个就够了 |
[00:59] | It’s everyone’s understanding of what a racing car is. | 大家理解的赛车就是那个样子 |
[01:07] | Formula 1 is synonymous with Ferrari. | 一级方程式是法拉利的代名词 |
[01:10] | -[cheering] -They’re the oldest-standing team. | 因为他们是历史最悠久的车队 |
[01:13] | Arguably one of the biggest brands in the world. | 也可以说是世界上最知名的品牌之一 |
[01:16] | They’re the most iconic team in Formula 1. | 他们是一级方程式运动中 最有标志性的车队 |
[01:18] | [indistinct shouting] | |
[01:20] | A lot of drivers’ dream is to drive for Ferrari. | 很多车手的梦想是为法拉利开赛车 |
[01:22] | [commentator 1] Seven World Championship titles. | 七次世界冠军的头衔 |
[01:25] | [cheering] | |
[01:26] | [Horner] Ferrari enjoys a status | 法拉利拥有着其他车队没有过的地位 |
[01:30] | that no other team holds. | |
[01:33] | They use that to its strength. | 他们利用了这种优势 |
[01:36] | [crunching, clattering] | (维特尔 法拉利车队) |
[01:37] | [Vettel] Not again! | 不会吧 又来了! |
[01:39] | [Horner] But sometimes it bites them. | 可是有时候 这优势 也会反咬他们一口 |
[01:42] | [Leclerc] Ah, it’s so frustrating! | 真的气死人了! |
[01:45] | [Otmar] We are outperforming Ferrari. | 我们的表现比法拉利好 (勒克莱尔 法拉利车队) |
[01:48] | [Leclerc] Oh, come on! | 拜托! |
[01:50] | They aren’t as competitive as they normally are. | 他们不像平时那么有竞争力 |
[01:54] | [commentator 2] Ferrari have Leclerc 13th, | 法拉利的夏尔·勒克莱尔排第13名 |
[01:56] | Sebastian Vettel 14th. | 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔排第14名 |
[01:59] | [Vettel] I’ll hang in there, but you know that you’ve messed up. | 我会坚持住 可是你知道我们搞砸了吧 |
[02:02] | [commentator 3] The Ferrari engine power is just not there. | 法拉利的引擎动力没有派上用场 |
[02:05] | [commentator 4] Charles Leclerc absolutely plumb last. | 夏尔·勒克莱尔是绝对的最后一名 |
[02:10] | [Gow] The feeling of Ferrari right now | 法拉利现在的感受就是 |
[02:12] | is one of huge question marks. | 一个大大的问号 |
[02:16] | [commentator 3] What a miserable season. | 多么惨的一个赛季 |
[02:18] | [Gow] Will they ever regain the form of old? | 他们会恢复旧日的样子吗? |
[02:22] | [Claire] I know what it feels like to be running a team | 我知道在自己深陷泥沼时 |
[02:25] | when you’re in the shit. | 管理一个团队是什么感受 |
[02:27] | But I didn’t have a whole lot of sympathy. | 但我没有太多同情心 |
[02:31] | [Leclerc] It’s going to be a disaster. | 这会是一场悲剧 |
[02:36] | [producer] Um, can we talk a little bit about the season so far? | 我们能谈谈这个赛季目前的情况吗? |
[02:39] | It’s been pretty difficult, right? | 挺艰难的 |
[02:42] | Um… | 对吧? |
[02:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[02:44] | We don’t have that much time and, uh, yeah, to be honest… | 说实话 我们没那么多时间… |
[02:49] | Next question! [chuckles] | 下一个问题! (我们需要谈谈法拉利) |
[02:51] | [engine revving, tires squealing] | |
[02:58] | [upbeat music playing] | (蒙扎 意大利大奖赛) |
[03:00] | [commentator 1] It’s a very speedy hello from the fastest circuit of them all. | 从最快的赛道上传来的是飞速的问候 |
[03:03] | We’re here in Monza | 我们在蒙扎这里 |
[03:05] | for round eight of the Formula 1 World Championship in 2020. | 参加2020年一级方程式 世界锦标赛的第八轮 |
[03:09] | It is the Italian Grand Prix. | 这里是意大利大奖赛 |
[03:11] | [Buxton] Grazie. | 谢谢你 |
[03:14] | [Grosjean] Netflix again? Oh my God. | 又是Netflix? 我的天啊 |
[03:16] | [Perez] From where do you fly? LA? | 你从哪里飞来的? 洛杉矶? |
[03:18] | [Steiner] No, I fly JFK. I fly Charlotte, JFK, JFK, London. | 不 我从肯尼迪机场飞来的 我从夏洛特到肯尼迪 然后再到伦敦 |
[03:22] | [Perez] I come private if you want a lift? | 我乘私人的车来的 你要搭车吗? |
[03:24] | -Where do you leave from? -Guadalajara. | -那你从哪里走? -瓜达拉哈拉 |
[03:29] | [Vettel] Their rooms can’t be smaller than ours. [chuckles] | 他们的房间不可能比我们的还小 |
[03:32] | [Binotto] Ferrari had bad seasons in the past, as well as this year. | 法拉利之前有很差的赛季 今年也不好 |
[03:38] | Yes, we are in a difficult moment, | 是的 我们现在很困难 |
[03:40] | but Monza is a very historic Grand Prix. | 可是蒙扎这里的大奖赛是历史性的 |
[03:44] | Obviously, being in Italy, it’s, uh, the one which counts. | 很显然 在意大利的这次才算数 |
[03:48] | -[in Italian] Is everything okay? -[Hoffer] Yes, fine. | -一切都没事吧? -是的 没事 |
[03:51] | [in English] Let me say, you may lose a season, | 听我说 你也许会丢掉一个赛季 |
[03:53] | but if you are winning Monza, at least you have saved your season. | 可是如果你在蒙扎赢了 那至少可以拯救你这个赛季 |
[03:58] | [Hoffer in Italian] I am going to read out some of the media questions. | 我这里来读一些媒体的问题 |
[04:01] | -[Binotto] Yes. -[Hoffer] This is a question from Vanzini. | 好的 这个问题来自范吉尼 |
[04:04] | What is the key word right now? | 现在的关键词是什么? |
[04:08] | [Binotto] What do you suggest? | 你有什么建议? |
[04:11] | [Hoffer] Well, the same as always. | 跟往常一样 |
[04:14] | [Binotto] No, I think determination is better. | 不 我觉得决心这个词比较好 |
[04:16] | [Hoffer] Yes, I would say we have a lot of determination. | 对 我想我们有很坚定的决心 |
[04:21] | -More than usual. -[Binotto] Yes. | -比平时还要坚定 -好的 |
[04:24] | [in English] Certainly, we understand that it’s a very difficult moment, | 当然 我们明白这个时刻很艰难 |
[04:28] | but I think that the frustrations we’ve got, um, | 可是我认为我们应该把烦躁情绪 |
[04:32] | we need to transform that into determination. | 转化为决心 |
[04:35] | -[Buxton] Ciao. -[Binotto] Buongiorno. | -你好 马蒂亚 -你好 |
[04:37] | [Buxton] Buongiorno. A difficult weekend for you to arrive back here in Italy. | 你好 本周末回到意大利来不容易啊 |
[04:41] | How do you keep the expectations realistic for this weekend? | 你是如何让对本周末的 |
[04:45] | [Binotto] Uh, certainly, uh, we know what we need to improve. | 期望值符合实际的? 我们当然知道我们需要改进什么 |
[04:48] | I think there is no doubt. | 我觉得这点毫无疑问 |
[04:50] | What’s important is to stay focused and really to try to work very hard | 重要的是集中精力 努力发挥 |
[04:54] | and to transform any frustration into determination. | 把任何烦躁情绪转化成决心 |
[05:02] | [Gow] You feel for Ferrari, | 法拉利回到了他们的故土 |
[05:04] | going into their homeland with nothing to show. | 却没什么可以展示的 这很令人同情 |
[05:09] | They have to try and find some redemption. | 他们必须努力寻找救赎的方式 |
[05:11] | They have to find something to pin this season on. | 他们得努力在这个赛季 找到可以专注的积极的一面 |
[05:15] | [Adami] Do you think it will be a bit like last year? | 你觉得今年会像去年一样吗? |
[05:18] | [Gow] Hopefully, it’s got as bad as it’s gonna get. | 希望情况不会再更糟糕下去了 |
[05:20] | [Vettel] I think it will be a mess. | 我觉得会是一团糟 |
[05:26] | [both speaking Italian] | |
[05:28] | -[Hoffer in English] Looking good? -[man] As always. | 看起来不错吧? 你看上去一向不错 |
[05:30] | [Hoffer chuckles] | |
[05:32] | [Hoffer] Uh, can you just turn upside down your mask? | 你能把口罩倒过来吗? |
[05:36] | This is not to be filmed, but you got “Ferrari” upside down, | 没人在拍摄 不过你口罩上的 “法拉利”字样上下颠倒了 |
[05:39] | which is okay, but maybe at best to put it… | 这倒没什么 不过最好还是… |
[05:43] | -There you are. -That’s better? | -这样吧 -好点了吗? |
[05:44] | -[Leclerc] The filter. -[Hoffer] Yeah, the filter needs to be… | 口罩滤芯 对 口罩滤芯需要… |
[05:48] | They are tricky. | 这挺麻烦的 |
[05:50] | [Leclerc grunts] | |
[05:52] | [Hoffer] Okay, now, first of all, welcome, everybody, to Italy. | 好了 首先 欢迎大家来到意大利 |
[05:55] | Uh, now, first point, please wear your mask all the time. | 第一点 请大家像往常一样 全程佩戴口罩 |
[05:59] | As usual, this is really important. | 这点非常重要 |
[06:03] | [Vettel] Mask? No mask? | 戴口罩?还是不戴? |
[06:05] | My name is Sebastian Vettel, racing for Scuderia Ferrari. | 我叫塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔 我为法拉利车队比赛 |
[06:08] | [producer] No mask. | 不戴口罩 |
[06:09] | [Vettel] Wow. | 哇 |
[06:12] | Brave. | 真勇敢 |
[06:13] | No mask. | 不戴口罩 |
[06:14] | [Hoffer] Don’t look at your mobile during media activity. | 不要在媒体活动时看手机 |
[06:17] | I’m telling you this because the media have come up to us | 我跟你们大家说啊 因为媒体都来跟我们说 |
[06:20] | saying, “Don’t do it, you know, it doesn’t look good,” | “别这么做 这样看上去不好” |
[06:24] | so just be focused on what you’re doing and please don’t look at your mobile. | 所以 大家请专注于自己做的事 请不要看手机 |
[06:28] | [Leclerc] That’s four post-races that I’m not speaking at all. | 那是四个赛后活动 我也没有在说话 |
[06:31] | I’m watching the phone, but don’t have any questions. | 我看手机 但是媒体没有问题问我 |
[06:34] | [Hoffer] I know, but it doesn’t look good. | 我知道 但是看起来不太好 |
[06:37] | [Leclerc] Hi, I’m Charles Leclerc, driving for Scuderia Ferrari. | 嗨 我是夏尔·勒克莱尔 |
[06:40] | Um, I have a contract until 2024 with the team | 为法拉利车队比赛 我和车队的合同是到2024年的 |
[06:45] | and I started in Formula 1 two years ago. | 我于两年前加入了一级方程式运动 |
[06:49] | [Hoffer] Even if you’re not talking, you should show interest | 你不说话的时候 也应该对 |
[06:52] | in what Sebastian is saying, so, just… | 塞巴斯蒂安在说的话表示出兴趣 |
[06:54] | -[team laughs] -[Leclerc] I am showing interest. | 我有表示出兴趣啊 |
[06:56] | But he is repeating, uh, the same… | 可是他在重复同样的… |
[06:58] | It’s always the same question, so I know the answer. | 他们问的一直都是同一个问题 所以我知道答案 |
[07:01] | [Hoffer] Okay, okay, but still. | 好吧 那也一样 |
[07:03] | [Vettel] Wait another ten years, then you’ll see. | 再等十年 你就知道了 |
[07:05] | [team laughs] | |
[07:07] | [Vettel] There’s no hope for you on this. | 这事上你没希望了 |
[07:09] | [Hoffer chuckles] Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:11] | Uh, now, the first point, Charles… | 好 第一点 夏尔… |
[07:13] | [Binotto] I think that Seb is a very experienced | 我知道塞巴是一名经验丰富的 |
[07:16] | four-times world champion, | 四次世界冠军 |
[07:18] | but I think even for Seb, it’s always a continuous learning process. | 可是我觉得即使对塞巴来说 这也是个不断学习的过程 |
[07:23] | [machinery whirring] | |
[07:26] | [Binotto] Charles is very young. | 夏尔非常年轻 |
[07:28] | He is very fast. | 他速度很快 |
[07:29] | He is very consistent. | 他非常稳定 |
[07:32] | He is good in battling, | 他擅长对战、 |
[07:36] | defending, attacking. | 防守、进攻 |
[07:38] | So, in order to develop our team for this season, | 所以这个赛季 为了 发展壮大我们的队伍 |
[07:43] | there is not a number-one driver in Ferrari. | 法拉利不再设头号车手了 |
[07:46] | [Leclerc] Hello. | 你好 |
[07:47] | [Vettel] Hello. | 你好 |
[07:49] | Morning, Charles and Seb. How are you guys? | 早上好 夏尔和塞巴 你们还好吗? |
[07:52] | [Leclerc] Good, thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[07:53] | Right, let’s get cracking. | 好的 咱们开始吧 |
[07:55] | We’ve got some brilliant fans here who, uh, are dying to… | 我们这里有许多很棒的粉丝特别想… |
[07:58] | [interference distorts voice] | |
[08:02] | -[Vettel chuckles] Hello. -[Hoffer] The connection has gone. | -你们好 -网络断掉了 |
[08:05] | -[woman] Really? -[Hoffer] Yes. | -真的吗? -是的 |
[08:08] | Uh, cut Zoom. | 退出视频会议 |
[08:09] | -Go out, okay? Go out of Zoom. -[Leclerc] The problem is the connection. | -退出 好吗?退出视频会议 -可是问题出在网络上 |
[08:13] | -[Hoffer] But to make this work. -[Vettel] It’s coming. | -可是要这个能用的话 -来了 来了 |
[08:15] | [Zoom call chimes] | |
[08:16] | -[interviewer] Hello! -[Vettel] Is it better? | -你好! -现在好点了吗? |
[08:19] | [interviewer] Yes. For now, it looks good. | 是的 现在看起来还不错 |
[08:21] | [Vettel] It’s a difficult year for Ferrari. | 今年对法拉利来说是艰难的一年 |
[08:24] | Not just on track, also off track. | 在赛场上下都一样 |
[08:26] | [interviewer] Amazing modern technology. | 现代科技真厉害啊 |
[08:28] | Okay, Esther, go again. What was your question? | 好的 埃斯特 再说一遍 你的问题是什么? |
[08:30] | [Esther] Okay, so, Charles, | 好的 夏尔 |
[08:32] | when will you launch your clothing collection? | 你什么时候会 推出你的服装系列啊? |
[08:35] | Oh! Uh, well, at the end, for now, it’s on standby. | 这个嘛 最终会的 现在还是待命状态 |
[08:38] | Uh, it’s something I really wanted to do | 这是我非常想做的事 |
[08:41] | and it’s something that I think I will keep in mind for the future. | 我觉得未来我也会 把这事放在心上的 |
[08:44] | -[Vettel] What’s the collection? -It was like full clothing. | 是什么服装系列啊? |
[08:46] | -Like, a full collection. -Ah. He’s not allowed. | 就是整套服装 一整套那种 |
[08:49] | -That’s why it’s not happening. -[all laugh] | 他不被允许这么做 所以这事才没成 |
[08:51] | ‘Cause we have a… We have a partner. | 因为我们有合作伙伴 |
[08:55] | So, he was told off. | 所以他被骂了 |
[08:57] | I… I… I’m not supposed to say that, but I’m leaving at the end of the year, | 这事我不该说的 可是我年末就走了 所以我 |
[09:00] | so I can say what I want, you know? [chuckles] | 想说什么就说什么 你知道吗? (2020年9月) (2020年5月) |
[09:08] | [notification chirps] | (法拉利车队) (法拉利和维特尔决定不延长合同) |
[09:12] | [Vettel] It is clear that I will not be a part of this team beyond this year. | 过了今年之后 我就 不再属于这个车队 这一点很清楚了 |
[09:17] | I was surprised when I got the call that the team does not want to continue. | 你知道吗? 我在接到通知我 车队不想继续的电话时 还挺惊讶的 |
[09:21] | [notifications chirping] | (大错误) (不要啊) (大错误 天大的) |
[09:24] | [Binotto] Seb has been with us a few years already. | 塞巴已经跟我们在一起几年了 |
[09:27] | I think we all love Seb | 我觉得我们都爱塞巴 |
[09:29] | because he’s part of our family, | 因为他是我们大家庭的一员 |
[09:31] | but, uh, we felt the necessity to, to look ahead, to look forward. | 但我们觉得有必要向前看 |
[09:36] | It’s like trying to create foundations for our long-term future. | 这是为我们的长期未来打下基础 |
[09:42] | [Gow] For Ferrari to announce so publicly | 法拉利如此公开宣布 |
[09:45] | that Sebastian Vettel’s leaving the team, | 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔离开车队这事 |
[09:47] | I think, is a clear state of intention | 我觉得这是对他们未来想要什么的 |
[09:50] | of what they want for the future. | 意图的一种明确声明 |
[09:53] | Charles Leclerc. | 夏尔·勒克莱尔 |
[09:54] | That’s a pretty toxic environment | 对一个曾四次获得世界冠军的人来说 |
[09:56] | for a man who’s a four-times world champion. | 那可是个充满负能量的环境 |
[09:59] | [producer] Would it make you insecure? | 这会不会让你没有安全感? |
[10:01] | For sure, it’s tough. Obviously, I care a lot about the sport. | 当然很不容易 我当然很在意这项运动 |
[10:05] | It’s a big part of my life and therefore, you know, | 这是我人生很大一部分 所以你知道 |
[10:08] | I asked myself a lot of questions about what I want to do in the future. | 对于我未来想做什么 我问过自己许多问题 |
[10:14] | I think | 我想 |
[10:15] | that Sebastian was left very hurt | 塞巴斯蒂安离开车队的方式 |
[10:20] | by the way in which his departure from the team came about. | 让他很受伤 |
[10:28] | The fact that the negotiations | 尤其是谈判并不像 |
[10:30] | hadn’t been anywhere near as lengthy, shall we say, | 我们一直相信的那样漫长 |
[10:35] | as we’d been led to believe. | |
[10:38] | [Binotto] I heard that telling him so early | 我听说的是 |
[10:40] | would have created a lot of difficulties. | 这么早告诉他的话 会制造出许多困难 |
[10:44] | But I think whatever were the concerns | 我觉得人们提出的担忧 都是错误的担忧 |
[10:46] | people were raising were the wrong concerns. | (2020年5月) (2020年9月) |
[10:56] | [crowd chanting] Ferrari! Ferrari! Ferrari! | 法拉利! |
[10:59] | -Ferrari! Ferrari! -[scattered applause] | |
[11:01] | Ferrari is just special. It has always been special for me. | 法拉利就是特别 它对我来说一直都很特别 |
[11:04] | [upbeat music playing] | |
[11:06] | [fan 1] Go on, Charles! | 加油 |
[11:08] | Go on, Charles! | 夏尔! |
[11:11] | [Leclerc] From being a child, I was always looking at the red car, | 从小时候起我就一直盯着红色的车看 |
[11:14] | and, uh, it has always been a dream to be a driver for, for them. | 梦想着有一天成为他们的车手 |
[11:18] | -[in Italian] Hey, guys. -[fan 2] Thank you, Charles. | -嘿 各位好 -谢谢你 夏尔 |
[11:20] | [fan 3] You’re number one, bro! | 你是最棒的 兄弟! |
[11:21] | [in English] Over winter, Ferrari gave Charles Leclerc a contract extension, | 这个冬天 法拉利给 夏尔·勒克莱尔续签了合同 |
[11:25] | the likes of which had never been seen. | 我们从来没见过这样的续签 |
[11:27] | [fan 4 in Italian] Go on, you’re the best! | 加油 你是最棒的! |
[11:30] | [Buxton in English] Not even Schumacher got a five-year contract extension | 就连迈克尔·舒马赫 也没拿到过五年的续签 |
[11:33] | and Charles did, | 可夏尔拿到了 |
[11:36] | which shows just how important Charles had become to their future. | 可见夏尔对他们的未来有多么重要 |
[11:41] | [Leclerc sighs] | |
[11:42] | -[man in Italian] Did you sleep well? -[Leclerc in Spanish] Very well. | -你睡得好吗? |
[11:45] | -[woman chuckles] -[engine revving] | -很好 |
[11:48] | [in English] Well, it still feels amazing to know that, um, | 好吧 |
[11:52] | I have the longest contract in the history of Scuderia Ferrari | 知道我拥有法拉利车队 历史上最长的合同 |
[11:55] | and to know that we will be working for such a long time | 知道我们还将一起工作这么长时间 |
[11:58] | and to be building something special together. | 并将共同打造一些特别的东西 感觉还是很奇妙的 |
[12:01] | [fan 5 in Italian] Go on Charles, Ferrari! | 加油 夏尔 法拉利! |
[12:03] | [Leclerc] Hello, thank you. | 你好 谢谢你 |
[12:05] | [fan 6] Go on, you’re the best! [fan 7] Kick his ass! | 加油 你是最棒的! 给他点颜色看看! |
[12:09] | [Leclerc] Hi, guys. Thanks. | 大家好 谢谢大家 |
[12:12] | [crowd yelling, whistling] | |
[12:13] | Hello. Hi. I’m sorry. | 你好 嗨 对不起 (周六) (排位赛) (意大利大奖赛) |
[12:25] | -[man] Let’s see what today has in store. -[Claire] Let’s see. | -咱们看看今天会如何吧 -看着吧 |
[12:28] | [commentator 1] Now, from the Temple of Speed, | 现在我们从从速度之殿 |
[12:30] | Monza’s national autodrome, | 蒙扎的国家赛车场为您报道 |
[12:32] | it’s time for Qualifying with 20 of the best drivers in the world. | 现在是世界前20强的车手 参加排位赛的时间了 |
[12:36] | Today, Red Bull hope to interrupt an endless stream of pole positions | 今天红牛队希望能打断 |
[12:40] | for the German team. | 德国车队一系列无尽头的杆位 |
[12:42] | And Ferrari are simply hoping somehow to find their way into the top ten. | 而法拉利只是希望能进入前十名 |
[12:46] | [machinery whirring] | |
[12:54] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[12:55] | Expectations are difficult to have this season | 这个赛季让人很难有期望值 |
[12:58] | because it’s unpredictable, the results, but it is a very special race for us, | 因为结果是不可预知的 但是 对我们来说 这场比赛非常特殊 |
[13:02] | so, uh, we have to do well. | 所以我们必须发挥出色 |
[13:04] | But yeah, it’s not going to be easy. | 可是没错 这不是件容易的事 |
[13:06] | [machinery whirring] | |
[13:08] | [Vettel] Morale is tough, obviously. The team is certainly not on a high. | 士气显然很低落 这支队伍的志气肯定不够饱满 |
[13:12] | But I think everybody’s trying to do their most | 但我想每个人都在尽最大努力 |
[13:15] | to make sure that we still get the best out of the car. | 确保我们尽可能发挥车子的优势 |
[13:20] | [engines revving] | |
[13:27] | [Buxton] Qualifying’s important. | 排位赛很重要 |
[13:29] | It determines your starting position on the grid. | 因为它 决定了你在场上的起跑位置 |
[13:31] | [cars zooming] | |
[13:34] | The fewer people that start ahead of you, | 在你之前开始的人越少 |
[13:36] | the fewer people you’ve got to overtake to win on Sunday. | 你在周日赢得比赛 需要超越的人也就越少 |
[13:40] | [Leclerc] Don’t send me in too much traffic. | -不要在车流大的时候放我出去 |
[13:42] | [Padros] Copy. | -收到 |
[13:47] | [commentator 2] This is the two Ferrari cars. | 所以这就是那两辆法拉利车 |
[13:51] | [Leclerc] Seb overtook me. | 塞巴 他已经超过我了 |
[13:52] | I don’t understand why I went out in front of him. | 我不明白 我为什么要在他面前出场 |
[13:56] | [commentator 2] Was he not meant to overtake Charles? | 对 难道他不该超过夏尔吗? |
[13:59] | Was Charles meant to be ahead of him? | 难道夏尔该在他之前吗? |
[14:01] | Have Ferrari got things a little bit mixed up? | 法拉利是不是把事情搞混了? |
[14:04] | [commentator 1] All happy families down at Ferrari. | 法拉利 多幸福的一家人 |
[14:09] | [engineer] Mode charge. Mode charge. | 冲锋模式 |
[14:12] | Track is clear behind. | 后面的赛道无障碍 |
[14:15] | [commentator 3] There’s a pressure on Charles Leclerc’s shoulders, | 夏尔·勒克莱尔的肩上有着压力 |
[14:18] | the man, of course, who was on pole position here last year. | 此人去年在这里赢得了杆位 |
[14:22] | [thrilling music playing] | |
[14:26] | -[Leclerc] The car is so hard to drive. -[Padros] Copy. Understood. | 这辆车真难开 收到 明白了 |
[14:31] | [Gene in Italian] We aren’t doing well on the long runs. | 我们在长跑方面做得不好 |
[14:36] | [Leclerc in English] So difficult. | 太难了 |
[14:38] | [Gene] Ah, fuck’s sake. | 该死的 |
[14:41] | [engineer] At the moment, you are P11. | 目前你是第11位 |
[14:47] | [Leclerc] We are so slow. | 我们太慢了 |
[14:49] | [commentator 1] There’s nothing Leclerc can do. | 勒克莱尔无能为力 |
[14:51] | He doesn’t have enough prancing horses down the front straight. | 他往前面冲没有足够的马力和速度 |
[14:57] | [commentator 3] Charles Leclerc across the line. | 夏尔·勒克莱尔越线了 |
[15:01] | [commentator 2] Only 13th on the grid. | 只排到了场上第13名 |
[15:03] | [commentator 4] Thirteen, unlucky for some. | 13这个数字对有些人来说很倒霉 |
[15:06] | [Leclerc] Best I can do. | 我只能做到这样了 |
[15:08] | The best I can do. | 我尽力了 |
[15:13] | [commentator 4] The real concern is that’s their true pace. | 真正让人担忧的是 这是他们的真实节奏 (维特尔 法拉利车队) |
[15:22] | [engine revving] | |
[15:27] | [Vettel] Any cars around me? | 我周围有别的车吗? |
[15:28] | [Adami] No, we are in a good slot. | 不 我们的位置很好 |
[15:31] | Hamilton 3.3 in front. | 汉密尔顿领先3.3秒 |
[15:33] | Constant speed 200. | 恒速每小时200公里 |
[15:37] | [man in Italian] There was a chance to do better here. | 这里本来有机会做得更好一些 |
[15:43] | [Adami in English] For info, there’s a big traffic jam out there. | 跟你说一下 外面堵车很严重 |
[15:46] | [Vettel groans] | |
[15:48] | Let’s talk about it after. | 之后再说吧 |
[15:53] | [commentator 3] Look. This is the kind of traffic we were hoping they’d avoid. | 看这里 我们希望他们 能够避开这种堵塞 |
[15:57] | [Adami] If you need to overtake people, we will. | 如果你需要超越别人 我们可以的 |
[16:00] | [man in Italian] A similar queue to that you had on your way back from holiday. | 这跟你度假回来的时候 要排的队差不多长啊 |
[16:05] | [commentator 3] Vettel can’t fight back. The Ferrari engine power isn’t there. | 维特尔无法反抗 法拉利的引擎动力不存在 |
[16:09] | [Vettel] Is there a gap I can get through? | 有没有我能克服的差距? |
[16:12] | [in Italian] Too much traffic. | 赛道上太拥挤了 |
[16:16] | [engine revving] | |
[16:19] | [Adami] It will be mode push for last corner. Mode push. | 最后一个弯道要用 推进模式 推进模式 |
[16:23] | [commentator 2] What is going on out there on this Saturday afternoon? | 这个周六下午发生了什么啊? |
[16:31] | Sebastian Vettel, he’s in the bottom five at the moment, | 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔 现在处在最后五名之中 |
[16:34] | crosses the line in a few moments, Sebastian Vettel. | 马上就要越线了 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔 |
[16:37] | Uh, we see Vettel pitting. | 我们看到了维特尔进站了 |
[16:39] | He’s pitted. He’s not going to improve his time. | 他进站了 他的时长不会有提高了 |
[16:43] | [commentator 3] Ferrari just weren’t ready. | 法拉利真的是没准备好 |
[16:45] | What has happened to them this year? | 他们今年怎么了? |
[16:48] | [Vettel] Shit. What a mess. | 该死 真是一团糟 |
[16:53] | [commentator 2] And the big headline news here at Monza | 我们在蒙扎这里的头条大新闻是 |
[16:56] | is that Sebastian Vettel is knocked out in qualifying. | 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔 在排位赛中出局了 |
[17:00] | It’s Ferrari, P17. | 是法拉利 第17位 |
[17:04] | -[Vettel] I guess that’s it. -[Adami] Yeah, it is. P17. | 我想就是这样了 对 是的 第17位 |
[17:10] | [cars zooming past] | |
[17:16] | [cars zooming past] | |
[17:20] | [commentator 3] Not quite the Ferrari of old here in Monza, is it? | 在蒙扎这里 法拉利可没有 往日的风采 对吧? |
[17:24] | Thirteenth and 17th on the grid. | 场上第13位和第17位发车 |
[17:27] | Ferrari’s worst fears in qualifying have been confirmed. | 法拉利在排位赛中 最担心的事情已经被证实了 |
[17:31] | [somber music playing] | |
[17:37] | [reporter 1] How frustrating is it that you win from pole position here last year | 你去年在这里赢得杆位 结果今年跌到这个名次 |
[17:41] | and then down to this position? | 这也太让人沮丧了吧? |
[17:43] | That must be heavy for you. | 这对你来说一定很艰难 |
[17:45] | [Leclerc] Yeah. I mean, it’s tough because once you do a good lap | 是的 我是说 很艰难是因为 一旦你跑出了漂亮的成绩 |
[17:49] | and then you do P13, it doesn’t feel good, | 然后又跑了个第13位 感觉真不太好 |
[17:51] | and, uh, yeah, I mean, it hurts even more once it’s at home, | 是的 而且这是在我们主场 发生的 就更伤人了 |
[17:54] | but it’s a reality at the moment for us, unfortunately. | 但不幸的是 这就是我们目前的现实 |
[17:58] | [reporter 2] Seb, you didn’t finish your second run. | 塞巴 你的第二轮还没跑完 |
[18:01] | [Vettel] No. | 是的 没有 |
[18:03] | I was in the middle of the mess, so there was no point to do it. | 我当时身处一片混乱之中 所以跑完也没意义 |
[18:09] | Yeah. [clicks tongue] | 是啊 |
[18:11] | That’s what it was, a very short day. | 就是这样 很短的一天 |
[18:17] | You can call it frustration, but at the end of the day, | 你可以把它叫做沮丧 可是归根结底 |
[18:19] | on power, we are probably worse off than we were last year | 在引擎动力这块 我们 大概确实比去年要弱 |
[18:23] | and the unsatisfying, most unsatisfying bit | 还有最不让人满意的部分 |
[18:25] | is that you didn’t get to prove to yourself, | 就是你没机会证明自己 |
[18:27] | “Okay, what could I do today?” | “我今天能做什么?” |
[18:29] | You know, how close to the top or how far up could I have gone? | 我离巅峰有多远 我本来能走多远? |
[18:35] | [indistinct chattering in French] | |
[18:37] | -[Leclerc] The pole’s above your head. -[Vasseur] What? | -看 杆子在你头顶上 -什么? |
[18:40] | [Leclerc] You have a mic above your head. | 你头顶上有个麦克风 |
[18:41] | But yeah, it’s not easy. | 不过没错 这可不容易 |
[18:45] | I don’t know how it will be tomorrow. | 我不知道明天会怎么样 |
[18:49] | -[Vasseur] Well, yeah, look at Vettel. -[Leclerc] Yeah. | -对啊 瞧瞧维特尔 -是啊 |
[18:52] | [Vasseur] He didn’t do the last lap. | 他最后一圈都没跑 |
[18:56] | It’s okay, they can’t read our lips. | 没关系 他们没法读我们的唇语 |
[18:58] | [all snicker] | |
[18:59] | [Leclerc] No, but be careful, you have a mic above your head. | 没错 不过要小心 你头顶有麦克风 |
[19:02] | [Vasseur chuckles] | |
[19:11] | [Binotto in English] We missed many opportunities. | 我们错过了很多机会 |
[19:13] | Certainly the pressure was there. | 当然有压力 |
[19:16] | Obviously, the car is not as good as we would have wished. | 很显然 这辆车并不像 我们所希望的那样好 |
[19:18] | I think Seb’s got some difficulties with the car. | 我觉得这车让塞巴觉得很有难度 |
[19:22] | Lack of confidence. | 他缺乏自信 |
[19:24] | And Charles’ car was not performing. | 夏尔的车也没有表现好 |
[19:26] | No grip, so, you know, difficult to really be fast around the lap. | 抓地力不够 所以跑圈时快不起来 |
[19:31] | So, we had a poor quali, very poor. | 所以我们的排位很差 非常差 |
[19:36] | It’s a tough time for Ferrari. There’s been a lot of mudslinging, | 现在对法拉利来说很艰难 外面到处是口水战 |
[19:39] | a lot of accusations regarding the “secret settlement.” | 还有许多针对“秘密和解”的指责 |
[19:43] | I was wondering how you cope with that? | 我想知道的是你如何应对的? |
[19:46] | [Binotto] Honestly, I think there is a lot of bullshit around it. | 说实话 我觉得那些很多都是胡扯 |
[19:49] | -[reporter] Yeah. -[Binotto] A lot of rumors. | -好 -很多流言 |
[19:51] | It’s very simple. There have been never a breach of regulations. | 很简单 我们从来没有违反规定 |
[19:56] | [tense music playing] | (2020年9月) (2019年9月) (2019年 蒙扎) |
[20:05] | [commentator 1] Leclerc’s on the inside, Hamilton goes onto the gravel, | 勒克莱尔在内圈 汉密尔顿到了砂石道上 |
[20:08] | and you can hear the cheers from Monza. | 你可以听到蒙扎这里人群的欢呼 |
[20:11] | The Ferrari fans loved it. | 法拉利车迷对此欣喜若狂 |
[20:14] | Ferrari came out of the break last year firing on all cylinders. | 法拉利从去年的休赛期 归来后 全线发力 |
[20:19] | [commentator 1] Charles Leclerc won in Spa. He wins in Monza. | 夏尔·勒克莱尔在斯帕获胜 在蒙扎同样获胜了 |
[20:25] | They basically built a car with a rocket ship in the back of it. | 他们造了一辆几乎是 后面带着火箭飞船的车 |
[20:29] | [commentator 2] Ferrari coming on strong in the second part of this season. | 法拉利在本赛季第二部分表现强劲 |
[20:34] | [Gow] They were going so fast that nobody could quite believe it. | 他们跑得太快了 没人能相信 |
[20:38] | [commentator 1] Vettel is going for it. | 维特尔正在用尽全力 |
[20:39] | The Ferrari’s speed is giving Hamilton a lot to think about. | 法拉利的速度给了汉密尔顿 不少需要反省的东西 |
[20:42] | [fireworks banging] | |
[20:44] | [cheering] | |
[20:45] | [commentator 2] Ferrari have won three races in a row. | 法拉利连续赢得了三场比赛 (克里斯蒂安·霍纳 红牛车队经理) |
[20:51] | Well, we highlighted certain things to the FIA, together with Mercedes, | 我们和梅赛德斯一起 向国际汽联强调了一些事 |
[20:55] | that… that we felt that they should be looking at. | 我们觉得他们应该关注这些事 |
[20:59] | [Gow] The other teams couldn’t work out exactly how or what, | 其他的车队搞不清楚为什么 也不明白什么情况 |
[21:03] | but they knew something was up. | 但是他们知道有些事情不对劲 (奥斯汀 2019年) |
[21:05] | All of a sudden, in Austin, | 突然之间 在奥斯汀 |
[21:07] | we got rumblings of a technical directive all about fuel flow coming from the FIA, | 我们从国际汽联那里听到了 关于燃油流量的技术指令的传言 |
[21:12] | which is basically a rule clarification, | 这基本上就是对规则的澄清 |
[21:14] | that says you can, you cannot do this. | 说你可以或者不可以这么做 |
[21:16] | [commentator 3] I tell you who’s on their back foot, | 好吧 我可以告诉大家谁的状态不好 |
[21:18] | you’ve got to say Charles Leclerc, just trying to get a handle on this car. | 还得是夏尔·勒克莱尔 他还在努力控制这辆车 |
[21:22] | [Padros] Let me know if you can faster, question. | 告诉我能不能加快速度 我是在问你 |
[21:27] | [Leclerc] I don’t think I can. | 我觉得不行 |
[21:28] | And then no power. | 然后就没动力了 (维特尔 法拉利车队) |
[21:35] | [commentator 2] Vettel can barely keep up, he’s so slow down the straight. | 维特尔差点跟不上 他直行太慢了 |
[21:39] | [cars zooming] | |
[21:43] | [reporter 1] How was that? | 怎么样啊? |
[21:45] | Shit. Uh, that’s how I call that. | 很屎 我是那么形容的 |
[21:48] | I really don’t know what happened. I think there was really something weird. | 我真的不知道发生了什么 我觉得有很奇怪的事情发生了 (2020年) |
[21:56] | [anchor] Ferrari is coming under fire | 现在 法拉利成了受攻击的对象 |
[21:58] | because allegedly, they have been gaining an advantage with their engine. | 因为据说他们的引擎 之前一直占据了优势 |
[22:01] | The other teams are not happy about it. | 其他车队对此不高兴 |
[22:03] | They did conduct an investigation, came to a conclusion, | 他们确实进行了调查 得出了结论 |
[22:05] | reached a settlement with Ferrari, but aren’t disclosing the details of that. | 和法拉利达成了和解 但并没有透露和解的细节 |
[22:09] | [Horner] We were surprised at the statement from the FIA. | 我们对国际汽联的声明感到惊讶 |
[22:12] | We’re pushing for full disclosure of that. | 我们在推动对该情况信息的全面披露 |
[22:15] | [reporter 2] The FIA haven’t found the team guilty | 国际汽联还没有发现车队 |
[22:18] | of any specific wrongdoing. | 有任何具体的不法行为 |
[22:20] | Are you disappointed then that they didn’t clear the team? | 他们没有为车队正名 你失望吗? |
[22:24] | [Vettel] I trust my team to do the right things | 我相信我的团队会做正确的事 |
[22:27] | and we trust the FIA to do their job. | 我们相信国际汽联能做好他们的工作 |
[22:30] | [Leclerc] I fully trust my team | 我完全信任我的团队 |
[22:32] | uh, and I trust the FIA for making sure everything was okay, | 我也信任国际汽联能确保一切顺利 |
[22:36] | so for me, yes, it’s, uh, it’s done, and now I look to the future. | 所以对我来说 是的 这事结束了 我现在看的是未来 |
[22:41] | [camera shutters clicking] | |
[22:45] | [Zak] They don’t have the power that they had before, that’s clear, | 他们没有之前那么大的力量 这一点很清楚 |
[22:48] | and they don’t seem to be in a happy place at the moment. | 而且他们现在所处的位置也不佳 |
[22:55] | [Otmar] From the outside, not knowing why the deal was secret, | 在外人看来 如果不知道 这个和解协议为什么是秘密的 |
[22:58] | it looks like Ferrari had an unfair advantage | 看上去就像是法拉利 占了不公平的优势 |
[23:01] | that the FIA took away. | 而国际汽联把它夺走了一样 |
[23:05] | [Steiner] People say, “Why you don’t change engine supplier?” | 人们说:“你们为什么 不换引擎供应商?” |
[23:08] | I think that is not what I call reality. | 我觉得那样很不现实 |
[23:11] | Going forward, we are staying with Ferrari, | 以后我们会跟法拉利站在一起 |
[23:14] | even if, in the moment it isn’t… | 即使现在情况不怎么… |
[23:16] | I mean, uh, uh… easy | 我是说…不怎么容易 |
[23:20] | They helped us a lot in the beginning, so now, we need to help them | 他们一开始帮了我们很多忙 所以现在我们要帮助他们 |
[23:25] | and be loyal and… and a little bit patient. | 对他们忠诚 有点耐心 |
[23:30] | [Horner] When you look at the relative performance | 从他们去年到今年的相对表现来看 |
[23:32] | from last year to this year, | |
[23:36] | I think it’s self-explanatory. | 我想这是不言而喻的 |
[23:39] | [producer] Some team principals have suggested | 有些车队经理暗示道 |
[23:41] | that the 2019 car or engine wasn’t legal. | 我们2019年的赛车或其引擎不合法 |
[23:46] | Honestly, I don’t think there is much to add. | 老实说 我觉得我们没什么可补充的 |
[23:49] | The point is closed. | 问题已经结束了 (2020年3月) (2020年9月) |
[23:58] | [exciting music playing] | (周日 比赛) |
[24:02] | [pass reader beeping] | |
[24:05] | [commentator 1] This is a beautiful day in Monza | 在蒙扎 今天是美丽的一天 |
[24:08] | as we prepare for round eight of the Formula 1 World Championship. | 我们准备目睹一级方程式 世界锦标赛的第八轮比赛 |
[24:14] | I’m having a romantic conversation with my girlfriend. You can’t record this. | 我正跟我女朋友浪漫对话呢 你不能录这个 |
[24:17] | [commentator 2] You have to go back to 1984 | 上一次有两辆法拉利 |
[24:20] | as the last time two Ferraris started outside the top ten | 在他们家乡的大奖赛上 以前十名之外的位置发车 |
[24:24] | at their home Grand Prix. | 那还要回到1984年 |
[24:27] | [reporter 1] Test Vettel mic. Test, one, two. | 测试维特尔的麦克风 测试 一 二 |
[24:29] | [Buxton] I want to see how far I can dig. | 可我只想看看这事我能挖得多深 |
[24:32] | -[man] Yeah. Okay, cool. -[Buxton] See what we get. | -好的 很好 没事 -看看情况如何吧 |
[24:35] | 2020, for Sebastian and Ferrari, | 对塞巴斯蒂安和法拉利来说 |
[24:39] | it just hasn’t quite clicked, it hasn’t quite meshed. | 2020年跟他们还没有合拍 |
[24:43] | [Hoffer] Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[24:44] | We can see you now. Perfetto. | 我们现在可以看到你们了 完美 |
[24:46] | [Buxton] There is no way that a Ferrari should be 17th… | 法拉利绝对不应该排第17名… |
[24:50] | [Hoffer] They are coming from there. | 他们从那边过来 |
[24:52] | They are just there now, so if you want to film them… | 他们就在那边 所以如果你想拍他们… |
[24:55] | [Buxton] …or that Sebastian Vettel is… | …塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔 |
[24:59] | that far off. | 不应该落后那么多 |
[25:04] | Seb’s a four-time world champion | 塞巴拿过四次世界冠军 |
[25:06] | and one of the most ruthless, | 他是我见过的最狠 |
[25:11] | brilliantly effective racing drivers that I’ve ever seen. | 最有能力的赛车手之一 |
[25:15] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[25:16] | -[Vettel] Good. -[Buxton] Good. Good. | -很好 -很好 |
[25:19] | You don’t lose that ability overnight. | 人不会在一夜之间失去那种能力 |
[25:25] | Seb, um, I think you’re a very morally guided person. | 塞巴 我觉得你是个 很有道德观念的人 |
[25:29] | I think you have a good heart and a good direction. | 我觉得你心地善良 努力的方向也不错 |
[25:31] | Well, I think you have to have your principles, so I think, uh, | 我觉得你必须有自己的原则 |
[25:36] | yes, as much as I want to succeed | 所以我认为 对 尽管我很想成功 |
[25:38] | and I want myself to have success rather than others, | 我希望自己能获得成功 而不是别人 |
[25:41] | I play by certain rules. | 我还是遵守规则的 |
[25:43] | And, you know, one of those rules are I have to be fair, | 你知道 其中一条规则 就是我必须公平 |
[25:46] | and if being successful means that I have to break these rules, | 如果成功意味着我必须打破那些规则 |
[25:50] | then it wouldn’t feel right. | 那感觉也不会好 |
[25:52] | It’s like cheating, in the end, and you are cheating yourself, so… | 最后就会像作弊一样 而且你是在骗自己 所以… |
[25:56] | [Buxton] Do you think everyone plays to the same rules that you do? | 你觉得每个人都遵守 |
[26:01] | [Vettel clicks tongue] I can’t answer. | 你遵守的那些规则吗? 这个我无法回答 |
[26:04] | [tense music playing] | |
[26:06] | [Horner] Take control of it yourself. | 你自己控制啊 |
[26:08] | -Should be your decision. -[Vettel] Yeah. | -这应该是你的决定 -对 |
[26:10] | -[Horner] You know? -[Vettel] It is. | -你知道吗? -是的 没错 |
[26:11] | -[Horner] You’re still young enough. -[Vettel] Yeah. | -而且你还这么年轻 -对 |
[26:14] | [producer] Seb leaving Ferrari, what’s going on there? | 塞巴离开法拉利 是怎么回事? |
[26:19] | [Horner] Just take a moment to pause. | 暂停一下就好 |
[26:22] | -[Vettel] And then come home. -[Horner] Exactly. All right. | -然后就回家 -对 没错 好的 |
[26:24] | See you later. | -回头见 -再见 |
[26:26] | Yeah, it’s, I’m sure, a question that you’ll be asking him. | 是的 我肯定你会问他这个问题 |
[26:32] | [Gow] Sebastian Vettel is out of a seat. | 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔没了席位 |
[26:34] | He has nowhere to go. | 他无处可去了 |
[26:38] | Up and down the paddock, everybody was trying to work out | 在围场里 大家都在试图搞清楚 |
[26:41] | what was he gonna do. | 他要做什么 |
[26:42] | Would he leave Formula 1? Would he find another team? | 他会离开一级方程式赛车吗? 他会去找别的车队吗? |
[26:49] | [Toto] Sebastian is a great personality who, uh, | 塞巴斯蒂安是个很棒的人 |
[26:52] | shaped the last ten years in Formula 1. | 他塑造了一级方程式赛车的过去十年 |
[26:55] | Simply the fact that Sebastian’s available is worth the discussion. | 即使是塞巴斯蒂安现在有空了 这个事情 也值得讨论一下 |
[27:03] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[27:04] | [Otmar] Frankly, I’m good friends with Seb. | 坦白说 我和塞巴是好朋友 |
[27:06] | I knew him from before he was a Formula 1 driver | 在他成为一级方程式车手之前很久 |
[27:09] | and, uh, for a very long time. | 我就认识他了 |
[27:13] | He’s still a young man and very talented. | 他还很年轻 也很有才华 |
[27:16] | It’d be, uh, a shame not to see him on the grid next season. | 下个赛季看不到他上场就太可惜了 |
[27:23] | [Horner] I remember Sebastian Vettel, when he was driving for us, | 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔 给我们做车手的时候 |
[27:26] | came from more than 40 points behind to beat Fernando Alonso | 我记得他在2012年的世界锦标赛上 |
[27:29] | to the 2012 World Championship. | 落后费尔南多·阿隆索40多分 |
[27:33] | We don’t write anything off. Literally anything can happen. | 我们绝不会认为谁注定失败 任何事都有可能发生 |
[27:36] | [machinery whirring, grinding] | |
[27:42] | [in Italian] Let’s hope he doesn’t lose motivation. | -希望他不会失去动力 |
[27:44] | Yes, we need to keep him focused. | -是的 我们要让他集中注意力 |
[27:47] | [Binotto in English] As a team principal, my challenge certainly is | 身为车队经理 我面临的挑战当然是 |
[27:51] | make sure that the external comments are not affecting the morale of the team. | 确保外面人的评论不影响团队的士气 |
[27:56] | [machinery whirring] | |
[27:58] | [Binotto] It was a very difficult quali. | 这次排位赛非常艰难 |
[28:01] | Uh, I understand… | 我理解… |
[28:04] | the disappointment of the people around, | 周围人的失望 |
[28:08] | but more important to stay focused. | 可是此时保持专注更为重要 |
[28:11] | [cars zooming past] | |
[28:16] | [Vettel] Okay. Back of the grid. | 好的 赛场后方 |
[28:20] | [Adami] And radio check. | 无线电检查 |
[28:23] | [Vettel] Yeah. One, two, radio check okay. | 对 一 二 无线电检查没问题 |
[28:26] | Ah, it’s not the first time I started at the back of the grid. | 这不是我第一次在后方发车了 |
[28:32] | I believe that there’s always a chance. | 我相信总是有机会的 |
[28:34] | Sunday, when you stand on the grid, even if you’re not in a great position, | 周日比赛时 当你站在赛场上 即使你的位置不怎么样 |
[28:38] | you never know what happens. | 你也无法得知会发生什么 |
[28:40] | If you are racing in P10 and the nine cars in front of you retire, | 如果你是第10位发车 你前面的九辆车都退场了 |
[28:43] | you win the race. | 那你就会赢得比赛 |
[28:44] | [machinery whirring] | |
[28:48] | [Zak] Ferrari’s not so good in the straight. | -法拉利在直道上不太好 -不 |
[28:50] | -[Horner chuckles] Unbelievable! -Fucking hell. | 真是难以置信! 真该死 |
[28:54] | [Jock] And radio check, Charles. | 无线电测试 夏尔 |
[28:58] | [Leclerc] To be honest, I think it would be a mistake | 老实说 就因为我给法拉利比赛 |
[29:01] | for me to put extra pressure because I’m driving for Ferrari. | 我就给自己更多压力 这是不对的 |
[29:05] | [Jock] Radio check. Can you hear me? | 无线电检查 你听得到吗? |
[29:07] | What I have to do in this situation is to try and maximize what I have. | 在这种情况下 我要做的就是 尽量把我拥有的能力最大化 |
[29:12] | [Leclerc] Radio check. | 无线电检查 |
[29:14] | Whoa. Wasn’t plugged in. | 刚才没插上 |
[29:17] | [Jock] No problem. | 没问题 |
[29:19] | [Leclerc] When I close the visor, I try to extract all of those thoughts | 但每当我合上遮阳板时 我就会努力把那些想法都剔除出去 |
[29:23] | to be 100% focused on the goal. | 让自己100%地专注于目标 |
[29:27] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[29:32] | [engine revving] | |
[29:35] | [Binotto] I think emotion was going up. | 我觉得大家的情绪都在上涨 |
[29:39] | The pressure was there. | 压力也是有的 |
[29:41] | No doubt. | 这点毫无疑问 |
[29:44] | Because we knew that Monza was important for us. | 因为我们知道蒙扎的 比赛对我们很重要 |
[29:50] | [commentator 3] And we’re underway for the Italian Grand Prix at Monza. | 我们意大利大奖赛 蒙扎站的比赛已经开始 |
[29:54] | Great getaway for Lewis Hamilton. Up to second place goes Carlos Sainz. | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿出场很棒 第二名是卡洛斯·塞恩斯 |
[29:59] | Bottas down to third. | 博塔斯降到第三名 (勒克莱尔 法拉利车队) |
[30:02] | Charles Leclerc is losing a position to Kimi Räikkönen. | 夏尔·勒克莱尔被 基米·莱科宁抢走了位置 (阿尔本 红牛车队) |
[30:07] | [tires squeal] | |
[30:08] | [commentator 2] Alex Albon getting it all wrong in that first chicane | 亚历克斯·阿尔本 在第一条岔道上出了错 |
[30:11] | and losing places as a result. | 结果失去了位置 |
[30:15] | Charles Leclerc on the inside of Kimi Räikkönen, looking for a gap. | 夏尔·勒克莱尔在 基米·莱科宁的内线寻找差距 |
[30:19] | That soon disappears. | 差距很快就消失了 (勒克莱尔 法拉利车队) |
[30:22] | [Leclerc] Any feedback on the starts? | 你对比赛的开场有什么反馈意见吗? |
[30:26] | [Padros] You are P13. P13. | 你现在是第13位 |
[30:30] | [commentator 3] Lap five of 53. | 第53圈中的第5圈 |
[30:31] | Hamilton’s lead is three seconds | 和第二位的迈凯伦车队的 |
[30:33] | over the McLaren of Carlos Sainz in second place. | 卡洛斯·塞恩斯相比 汉密尔顿以3秒优势领先 |
[30:36] | Here’s Vettel. | 维特尔来了 (维特尔 法拉利车队) |
[30:41] | [Adami] Russell, 0.7 behind. | 拉塞尔落后0.7秒 |
[30:44] | [Vettel] Copy. | 收到 |
[30:45] | [commentator 1] Sebastian Vettel who’s still down in 17th, under pressure. | 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔仍然在第17位 他承受着压力 (拉塞尔 威廉姆斯车队) |
[30:51] | [Urwin] DRS enabled. | 减阻系统已开启 |
[30:53] | Vettel does not have DRS. | 维特尔的车没有减阻系统 |
[30:56] | [Russell] Yeah, copy. | 好 收到 |
[30:58] | [Adami] And we are very hot on the left-hand side of the brakes. | 左边的刹车很烫 |
[31:02] | Rear left. | 后左方 |
[31:04] | Russell, 0.5 behind. | 拉塞尔落后0.5秒 |
[31:06] | [crew member in Italian] Distance! | 距离! |
[31:11] | [commentator 3] Here comes George Russell. | 乔治·拉塞尔来了 |
[31:15] | [Russell] Vett has smoking from behind. I’m not sure if he’s dropping oil. | 维特尔的车背后在冒烟 我不确定他的车是不是在漏油 |
[31:21] | -[Vettel] Something wrong, the rear left. -[Adami] Copy. | -车子左后方出了问题 -好 收到 |
[31:23] | You need to cool down the rears if you can. | 如果你可以 把车子后部冷却一下 |
[31:30] | [commentator 3] They’ve got a problem with the car. | 他们的车出了问题 |
[31:32] | They’ve got Russell trying to get past him. | 拉塞尔正试着超过他 |
[31:35] | Vettel can’t slow it down! | 维特尔不能慢下来! |
[31:40] | [Vettel] Brakes failed. The brakes failed. | 刹车失灵了 刹车失灵了 |
[31:42] | Brakes failed. | 刹车失灵了 |
[31:44] | [crew member 2 in Italian] Oh God! | 哦 天哪! |
[31:47] | [commentator 3 in English] Brake fire. The brakes are on fire. | 刹车起火 刹车起火了 |
[31:50] | [Vettel] No more brake pedal. Brake line exploded. | 不要再踩刹车了 刹车线爆炸了 |
[31:53] | I can bring the car back if you want. | 你愿意的话 我可以把车子开回去 |
[31:56] | [in Italian] We’re always in the middle of any crisis. | 只要有危机出现 我们总深陷于其中 |
[32:02] | [commentator 3 in English] End of the day for Vettel, | 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔的 今天就这么结束了 |
[32:04] | who’s leaving Ferrari at the end of the season. | 他赛季末就要离开法拉利了 |
[32:06] | His last race as a Ferrari driver at Monza and he’s out on lap eight of 53. | 他在蒙扎作为法拉利车手的最后一场 比赛 53圈里的第八圈就出局了 |
[32:15] | A torturous Italian Grand Prix for the Scuderia. | 这场意大利大奖赛 对法拉利来说真是折磨 |
[32:18] | They’ll hope this is as bad as it’s going to be for them at their home ground. | 他们会希望这已经是 在他们主场最糟的情况了 |
[32:24] | [Binotto] For Seb, it has been certainly frustrating. | 对塞巴来说 这确实令人沮丧 |
[32:28] | It’s the most important race of the season | 这是本赛季最重要的一场比赛 |
[32:30] | and I think that whoever is a Ferrari driver, | 我认为对一名法拉利车手来说 |
[32:33] | the dream is to win in Monza. | 在蒙扎取胜就是他们的梦想 |
[32:43] | [commentator 2] And it is lap 24 of this Italian Grand Prix. | 这是本次意大利大奖赛的第24圈 (勒克莱尔 法拉利车队) |
[32:48] | [Leclerc] Ferrari is passion and you can feel it. | 法拉利代表着激情 你可以感受到 |
[32:51] | It’s just unbelievable | 这让人难以置信 |
[32:53] | and you don’t get that anywhere else on the grid. | 是你在赛场其他地方都得不到的东西 |
[32:56] | [Padros] Gap to Räikkönen in front, 0.6. | 和前面莱科宁的差距是0.6秒 |
[32:59] | Copy. | 收到 |
[33:00] | It’s our job now to get back to, uh, to winning. | 现在我们要做的就是继续取得胜利 |
[33:10] | [commentator 2] Leclerc’s putting Räikkönen under pressure | 勒克莱尔在安东尼奥·乔维纳奇身后 |
[33:13] | behind Antonio Giovinazzi | 给莱科宁施加压力 |
[33:15] | He’s got past Räikkönen. | 他超过了莱科宁 |
[33:17] | He might clear two Alfas in about 300 meters here. | 他有可能在300米以内 超过两辆阿尔法赛车 |
[33:19] | And he does! | 他做到了 |
[33:20] | Charles Leclerc picks off Räikkönen and picks off Giovinazzi as well. | 夏尔·勒克莱尔超过了莱科宁 也超过了乔维纳奇 |
[33:24] | [crew member 3 in Italian] Fantastico! | 太棒了! |
[33:27] | [commentator 1] Leclerc may have lost speed. | 勒克莱尔也许失掉了速度 |
[33:28] | He hasn’t lost any bravery and commitment, has he? | 可他没有失去勇气和承诺 对吧? |
[33:32] | [Leclerc] Confidence in Formula 1, I think, is everything | 在一级方程式赛车中 我觉得信心是最重要的 |
[33:34] | because if you are not confident in your car or your abilities, | 因为如果你对自己的车 和自己的能力没有信心 |
[33:37] | then you are going to struggle. | 你就会很吃力 |
[33:45] | [Padros] We need to close the gap. We need to close the gap now. | 我们现在需要缩小差距了 |
[33:50] | We are not where we expected to be. We are not where we want to be. | 我们还没达到预期 我们没在我们想要的位置上 |
[33:58] | [Padros] Try to maximize full throttle. | 尽量用全油门加速 |
[34:02] | [Leclerc] I’m… | 我… |
[34:04] | I’m struggling, guys. | 我很费劲 各位 |
[34:08] | But still, my goal is the same, to try to put the car on its limit. | 但我的目标还是一样的 把车子的性能发挥到极限 |
[34:14] | [engine whining] | |
[34:27] | [Padros] Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[34:33] | Charles? Can you hear me? | 夏尔? |
[34:41] | [Leclerc] Ah… | 你听得到吗? |
[34:43] | Fuck! | 操! |
[34:46] | It was very extreme. | 当时情况非常极端 |
[34:47] | I can remember everything apart from the hit itself. | 除了撞车本身 我都不记得什么 |
[34:51] | I think there’s a bit of a blackout for a few seconds. | 我觉得我有几秒钟晕过去了 |
[34:54] | The hit was pretty hard. | 撞得很严重 |
[34:57] | Everything happened, uh, very, very quickly | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[35:00] | and then, unfortunately, puts all our hopes to the bin. | 很不幸地 这让我们的希望都落空了 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry, but I… Honestly, I struggled so much | 我很抱歉 但是在平衡这一块 |
[35:11] | with the balance. | 我当时真的很吃力 |
[35:12] | Fuck! | 操! |
[35:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:17] | [Padros] Copy. Main thing is that you’re okay. | 收到 最重要的是你没事 |
[35:19] | And go to P0, please, P0. | 请去零号位吧 零号位 |
[35:22] | [commentator 3] Leclerc hauls himself out of the car. | 勒克莱尔把自己拉下车 |
[35:24] | It was a long way through the corner | 在通过弯道时 需要很远的距离 |
[35:26] | for that to be a brake problem like Vettel’s. | 才会出现维特尔遇到的那种刹车问题 |
[35:30] | Let’s see what did happen. | 咱们看看到底发生了什么 |
[35:31] | He’s on his own coming into the Parabolica. | 他进入抛物线弯道时是一个人 |
[35:34] | And he just lost it on the power on the hard tires, | 他在硬胎上失去了动力 |
[35:37] | and driver error. | 然后 车手失误 |
[35:39] | [commentator 2] What a horrible, horrible Italian Grand Prix for the Scuderia. | 这次意大利大奖赛 对法拉利来说真是太可怕了 |
[35:43] | [helicopter blades whirring] | |
[35:53] | [Buxton] How bad a result was this for Ferrari? | 这对法拉利是个多糟糕的结果啊? |
[35:55] | It was one of the most horrible weekends they’ve had in a very long time. | 那是他们很长时间以来 过得最糟心的周末之一 |
[36:04] | [Gow] It’s a huge fall from grace for Ferrari | 对于法拉利来说 落差是相当巨大的 |
[36:07] | because this is a team that should be fighting Mercedes | 因为这是一支 本应与梅赛德斯抗衡的车队 |
[36:11] | and yet, they cannot compete with anybody. | 然而 他们却无法与任何人竞争 |
[36:18] | It was a difficult weekend which concluded even in the worst way. | 那个艰难的周末以 最糟糕的方式结束了 |
[36:24] | Obviously, we are all unhappy and disappointed. | 很显然 我们都很不开心 也很失望 |
[36:28] | [Vettel] It’s poor, obviously, | 尤其是在这里 |
[36:30] | where we are, especially here, for our home race. | 我们主场的比赛成绩真的很差劲 |
[36:32] | It’s probably a blessing there’s nobody in the stand. | 观众席上无人旁观也许是种福气 |
[36:36] | [Binotto] We are very united. | 我们非常团结 |
[36:38] | I don’t think there are even tensions inside the team. | 我觉得车队内部甚至没有紧张气氛 |
[36:43] | [Vettel] There are no shortcuts in life. | 人生没有什么捷径可走 |
[36:44] | We are in this position because we probably deserve to be. | 我们之所以在这个位置上 也许因为这是我们应得的 |
[36:48] | [Binotto] I think that I can feel the team behind me. | 我觉得我能感觉到身后团队的支持 |
[36:51] | Very committed. | 他们非常忠诚 |
[36:52] | Now, it’s down to us to… to prove that we are capable. | 现在要靠我们来证明我们有能力了 (四天后) (意大利 佛罗伦萨) |
[37:12] | [classical opera music playing] | |
[37:25] | [commentator 1] Welcome to the second Italian race of the season | 欢迎参加本赛季意大利的第二场比赛 |
[37:28] | and a milestone in motor racing. | 这也是赛车运动的一个里程碑 |
[37:31] | [crew member yells] | |
[37:32] | [commentator 1] Ferrari’s 1000th Grand Prix. | 法拉利的第一千场大奖赛 |
[37:36] | And they’re preparing to celebrate in style. | 而他们正准备像样地庆祝一番 |
[37:41] | [Binotto] Ferrari has been always there since the very start. | 法拉利从一开始就一直在场 |
[37:45] | Never stopping since 1950 when the F1 started. | 自从1950年一级方程式运动伊始 他们的脚步就没停下过 |
[37:49] | I think whatever difficulties we’ve got at the moment, | 我觉得即使我们现在遇到很多困难 |
[37:51] | it’s important to celebrate | 庆祝仍然是很重要的 |
[37:53] | because we are celebrating an entire history | 因为我们庆祝的是整段历史 |
[37:56] | and a fantastic milestone. | 以及一座了不起的里程碑 |
[37:58] | And if you’ve got such a history, somehow you are special. | 如果你有这么多年的历史 你就是特别的 |
[38:03] | [Gow] This is Ferrari’s 1000th race. | 这是法拉利的第一千场比赛 |
[38:06] | The party, the displays. | 派对啊 展示会啊 |
[38:08] | They are a huge, huge corporation, making millions of pounds. | 他们是一家大公司 赚着上百万英镑 |
[38:15] | This is the time to shine. | 现在是他们发光的时刻了 |
[38:20] | [notification chirps] | (维特尔与阿斯顿马丁签约) |
[38:21] | [Buxton] As the sun rises on a beautiful Tuscan morning, | 美丽的托斯卡纳 早晨的太阳升起 |
[38:25] | news that Sebastian Vettel has signed for Aston Martin. | 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔与阿斯顿马丁 签约的消息传来 |
[38:30] | Seb, we understand you didn’t even put pen to paper until last night. | 塞巴 我们知道你直到昨晚 才正式签字 |
[38:34] | [reporters shout questions] | |
[38:36] | [Vettel] For me, it was important that I sign up for something I believe in. | 对我来说 参与我相信的事情很重要 |
[38:39] | Today, it’s been announced | 今天 我将有一个席位的消息 |
[38:41] | that I’ll have a seat, I’ll be on the grid next year. | 已对外宣布 明年我会出现在赛场上 |
[38:43] | I’m looking forward to a new challenge. | 我对崭新的挑战充满期待 |
[38:45] | [reporters shout questions] | |
[38:47] | [Vettel] I’m a competitor, so if I wasn’t convinced | 我是一个竞争者 所以如果我不相信 |
[38:50] | that I can be competitive with Aston Martin, | 和阿斯顿马丁在一起会使我有竞争力 |
[38:52] | I think, uh, you know, life is treating me far too good | 我觉得 生活对我太好了 |
[38:56] | uh, to drag on and to keep suffering. | 我不能这么拖着继续受苦了 |
[39:01] | -[Hoffer] Bonjour. -[indistinct chattering in background] | 你好 |
[39:07] | [Hoffer] Okay, well, of course, the big news we all know now | 好吧 当然 我们大家现在都知道的大新闻是 |
[39:09] | that Sebastian has a seat and a team for next year and beyond. | 塞巴斯蒂安明年以后 会有一个席位和一个车队 |
[39:13] | [Leclerc] And beyond? | 以后? |
[39:15] | [Vettel mumbles indistinctly] | |
[39:16] | -[Hoffer] Big news this morning. -[Leclerc] Good. | -今早的大新闻 -很好 |
[39:19] | [Hoffer] Good to have you around. We have done a post for you, saying… | 你来了真好 我们帮你发了个贴 说… |
[39:24] | [Vettel] Yeah, I saw, thank you. Yeah. Thank you, Silvia. | 对 我看见了 谢谢你 西尔维娅 |
[39:27] | [Hoffer] No, not “Thank you, Silvia,” it’s all of us. | 不 不是“谢谢你 西尔维娅” 是我们所有人 |
[39:30] | Now, uh, in terms of the, um, timing of the announcement, Sebastian. | 就宣布的时机来说 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[39:35] | We had quite a lot of people say, | 很多人说“塞巴斯蒂安选择今天宣布” |
[39:37] | “Sebastian, you know, announced this on this day,” | |
[39:40] | and everything. | 诸如此类的话 |
[39:41] | Of course, we believe it was triggered by last night’s announcement from Perez, | 当然 我们相信这是由 昨晚佩雷斯的声明所引发的 |
[39:46] | which came out so late. It was obviously a last-minute thing, | 他的声明发得很晚 很显然是最后一刻决定的 |
[39:49] | so this is our position when we get asked. | 所以如果有人问起 这就是我们的立场 |
[39:52] | -[Vettel] Yeah. It’s the truth as well. -[Hoffer] Okay. | -对 这也是事实 所以… -好 |
[39:58] | The timing probably tells you everything. | 这个时机也许可以说明一切 |
[40:01] | He probably couldn’t have picked a more inappropriate time… | 他选的可能是对车队来说 |
[40:04] | [chuckles] …for the team, but I guess he was pissed off. | 最不合适的时机了 可是我想他确实很生气 |
[40:08] | [PR official] So, on my side, | 所以 |
[40:10] | I have, uh, um, some Information about Saturday evening, | 我这边有一些关于 周六晚上我们将在 |
[40:14] | the event that we will have in Firenze. | 佛罗伦萨举行的活动的信息 |
[40:18] | It’s mandatory, guys, to be sharp | 按时到场是必需的 各位 |
[40:20] | because we will have a lot of important Ferrari family guests there, | 因为有许多对法拉利家庭 很重要的宾客将会出席 |
[40:25] | so we cannot really be late. | 所以我们不能迟到 |
[40:29] | [Buxton] It kind of takes the shine off Ferrari’s big celebration, | 这会让法拉利盛大的 庆祝活动有点黯然失色 |
[40:33] | but it puts the focus back on Sebastian. | 不过也让人们关注的焦点 |
[40:37] | [dramatic music playing] | |
[40:43] | -[shutters clicking] -[crowd cheering, whistling] | 回到了塞巴斯蒂安身上 |
[40:53] | [Gow] I think Sebastian Vettel feels | 我认为塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔觉得 |
[40:54] | that with Racing Point, which will become Aston Martin next year, | 和明年会变成阿斯顿马丁的 赛点车队一起 |
[40:58] | he can build this team up to be incredible. | 他能把那支车队打造得不可思议 |
[41:02] | [Vettel] The future now is very exciting. | 现在的未来非常令人兴奋 |
[41:05] | My number one ambition is to be at the front of the grid, | 我的志向是在赛场上名列前茅 |
[41:07] | fight for something worth fighting for and have fun and enjoy. | 为一些值得争取的东西而奋斗 同时获得乐趣和享受 |
[41:15] | [Binotto] I think Ferrari has always proved | 我认为法拉利一直证明了 |
[41:17] | to be capable of reacting to the difficulties. | 他们有能力应对困难 |
[41:20] | Uh, we know that we need to turn that into determination. | 我们知道我们需要把困难转化成决心 |
[41:24] | We are still investing in the future, committed to creating solid foundations. | 我们还在为未来投资 致力于打造稳固的基础 |
[41:31] | [Leclerc] My job is to help the team. Miracles don’t happen in Formula 1, | 我的工作是帮助车队 一级方程式赛车运动中没有奇迹 |
[41:35] | so we need to stay focused on what we do. | 所以我们要专注于我们该做的事 |
[41:37] | I believe that if we continue to work step by step in the right direction, | 我相信如果我们继续 朝着正确的方向一步步努力 |
[41:41] | we’ll manage to be in a much better position for next year. | 明年这时候我们会 处在一个更好的位置 |
[41:44] | [crowd cheering, whistling] | |
[41:46] | [Binotto] Ferrari is a legendary brand. | 法拉利是一个传奇品牌 |
[41:48] | Ferrari have always been part of motor racing. | 法拉利始终是赛车运动的一部分 |
[41:51] | Ferrari is somehow unique, and Ferrari is a family. | 法拉利是独一无二的 也是一个大家庭 |
[41:54] | And being a family, somehow, it’s a passion. | 而做一个大家庭 意味着一种热情 |
[41:58] | We are a great team and we will develop the right car. | 我们是一支优秀的团队 我们也会研发出理想的赛车 |
[42:02] | That’s what makes me confident | 这也是让我充满信心的原因 |
[42:04] | that we can certainly do better in the future. | 我们未来一定可以做得更好 (下集预告…) |
[42:09] | [commentator] The big news of the week is that Ricciardo is on his way to McLaren. | 这周的大新闻是丹尼尔·里卡多 要去迈凯伦车队 |
[42:12] | -Is Cyril talking to you yet? -[laughs] | 西里尔跟你聊了吗? |
[42:14] | [Cyril] With the breakup, I am emotional. | 分手后 我很情绪化 |
[42:17] | It’s like being dumped by a girlfriend, but she hasn’t moved out the house yet. | 就像被女朋友甩了以后 她却还没搬出你家一样 |
[42:20] | Pierre’s confidence has completely transformed. | 皮埃尔的信心已经完全转变了 |
[42:23] | [Gasly] I wanted to prove myself as a driver. | 身为一名车手 我想证明自己 |
[42:26] | I deserve to go back to Red Bull. | 我有资格回到红牛车队 |
[42:28] | Fuck yes! | 好啊! |
[42:29] | [commentator] Haas’s problems continue. | 哈斯车队的问题还在继续 |
[42:31] | In a season like this, small mistakes have big consequences. | 这个赛季 小错误会酿成大苦果 |
[42:34] | If you’re not good enough, you will be spat out. | 如果你不够好 |
[42:36] | -[tires squealing] -[crashing] | 就会被吐出来 |
[42:38] | [tense music playing] |