时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | [Cyril] Every single one of us at Renault, our focus is on the stability of the team. | 我们雷诺车队的每一个人 关注的都是球队的稳定 |
[00:15] | Pure focus on this season’s performance. | 纯粹专注于本季的表现 |
[00:18] | [commentator 1] Oh, what’s happened to the Renault here of Daniel Ricciardo? | 丹尼尔·里卡多的这辆雷诺怎么了? |
[00:24] | Is he stuck in third gear? | 他被困在三档了吗? |
[00:29] | [Cyril] What a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[00:31] | [commentator 1] Daniel Ricciardo, out of the race. | 丹尼尔·里卡多退出了比赛 |
[00:34] | [Cyril] Shit. | 该死 |
[00:36] | We need to be in a position to fight for podiums and then fight for wins | 我们需要居于能上领奖台的位置 然后再争取胜利 |
[00:39] | and then fight for championships. | 然后再争取冠军 |
[00:42] | [chuckles] But Daniel has put a stop to all of that. | 但丹尼尔让这一切都不再可能了 |
[00:45] | [commentator 2] The big news of the week | 这周的大新闻是 |
[00:46] | is that Daniel Ricciardo is on his way to McLaren. | 丹尼尔·里卡多要去迈凯伦 |
[00:49] | What do you make of that? | 你对此怎么看? |
[00:52] | I’ve done my best in not being hurt, in not making it personal, | 我试图让自己的感情不被伤害 我不会把这事往心里去 |
[00:56] | Daniel leaving me. | 丹尼尔离开我这事 |
[00:58] | -[Daniel] Hey, dude. -[Cyril] Hey. | -嘿 伙计 -嘿 |
[01:01] | [commentator 1] Ricciardo’s on a monster salary, | 里卡多的工资可是高得离谱 |
[01:03] | so from Renault’s point of view, they’re sort of thinking, | 所以从雷诺的角度看 他们在想 |
[01:05] | “Come on, we’ve given you everything you’ve asked for and more, | “拜托 你要的我们都给你了 而且比那还要多 |
[01:09] | and you’ve not actually given us a chance | 你甚至不给我们一个机会 |
[01:11] | to prove we’re on a better trajectory than McLaren.” | 证明我们比迈凯伦更有进步的空间” |
[01:13] | [Cyril] What’s been, I guess, hurting the most, | 我觉得最伤人的是 |
[01:16] | is the fact that it’s not the long-term project | 这不是我当初想象的 |
[01:19] | that I thought we had signed up for. | 那种长期持久战 |
[01:22] | [producer] Why McLaren, do you think? | 你觉得他为什么要去迈凯伦呢? |
[01:25] | Ask him. [chuckles] | 问他啊 |
[01:27] | Ask him. Ask him. | 你去问他 (恋情的终结) |
[01:29] | [engine revving] | |
[01:31] | [machinery whirring] | |
[01:32] | [engine revving] | |
[01:39] | -[Daniel] All right, let’s go. -[Italiano] Let’s do it. | -好吧 走吧 -我们开始吧 |
[01:42] | -Are we taking the buggy? -[Daniel] Yeah. | -我们要开沙滩车吗? -对 |
[01:45] | [Italiano] Oh, happy days. | 开心的日子啊 |
[01:48] | This is a setup, by the way. | 这布置得真不错 |
[01:50] | -Yeah. -[Italiano] This is rad. | -对啊 -这可太棒了 |
[01:52] | -Yeah. -[R&B music playing] | 对啊 (2020年春天) |
[01:56] | [engine starts] | |
[02:06] | [Daniel] We can just train here. This is a good little deck. | 我们在这里训练就好 这个小露台不错 |
[02:10] | [Italiano] I’ll get you to do a bit of original Bagger boxing warm-up, mate. | 我会让你做点真正的 巴格尔拳击热身 伙计 |
[02:15] | Why does your hair always look so good? | 为什么你的头发总是那么好看? |
[02:18] | -Do you dye it? -Just don’t wash it. | -你染发吗? -不要洗头就好了 |
[02:19] | It looks darker. [giggles] | 看起来颜色更深了 |
[02:21] | No shit, actually. I’m not just saying that. | 不是开玩笑 我不是说着玩的 |
[02:25] | You look good when you do it too. | 你做这个的时候看起来也很帅 |
[02:27] | -Yeah? -Mm. | 是吗? |
[02:30] | [Daniel] All right, let’s do it. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[02:32] | Three, two, one, go. | 三 二 一 开始 |
[02:37] | [Daniel] Obviously, yeah, | 很显然 是的 |
[02:39] | it was my decision to leave Renault. | 离开雷诺是我的决定 |
[02:42] | But, uh, | 可是 |
[02:44] | yeah, | 对 |
[02:46] | there was a few sleepless nights, I think, trying to figure out what was best. | 我花了几个不眠之夜 来试着想清楚什么对我是最好的 |
[02:56] | I feel you can be honest with yourself when you’re on your own. | 我觉得自己一个人的时候 才能对自己诚实 |
[03:00] | I’ll get a chance to, like, reflect on last year. | 我能有机会反省一下去年 |
[03:03] | The goals when I joined Renault was, by year two, | 我加入雷诺时的目标是 我们相信 |
[03:07] | the podium was really what we believed we could be at. | 第二年时 我们就能登上领奖台了 |
[03:11] | But… | 可是… |
[03:13] | [engine revving] | |
[03:14] | …it can’t get worse than last year. | 没有比去年更糟的了 |
[03:19] | [commentator 1] Here comes Daniel Ricciardo in the Renault! | 雷诺车队的丹尼尔·里卡多来了! |
[03:21] | Okay, let’s give a big round of applause to Daniel, please. Thank you. | 好 让我们给丹尼尔 一轮热烈的掌声 谢谢 |
[03:26] | [whistling, applause] | |
[03:28] | [commentator 3] Ricciardo was promised a team that could | 里卡多当时得到的承诺是 |
[03:30] | take the fight to the big teams, | 这个车队可以和顶尖的车队竞争 |
[03:31] | and when he joined it, it was actually a team that went backwards. | 而当他加入时 这个车队其实在倒退 |
[03:35] | [commentator 4] Oh, a big plume of smoke from Daniel Ricciardo! | 丹尼尔·里卡多的车冒出了一大股烟 |
[03:38] | [commentator 1] Oh dear! | 哦 天哪! |
[03:39] | [Daniel] Even from that point, I was asking questions, like, | 甚至从那时起 我就在问这样的问题: |
[03:42] | “Can I win with all cars finishing?” | “我能完成比赛而 |
[03:45] | Uh… | 中间没有车子掉链子吗?” |
[03:47] | It still hurts to say this. Like, the reality is no. | 这么说很伤人 不过现实是不能 |
[03:55] | Everything just cut out. | 一切都突然坏掉了 |
[03:57] | [commentator 1] That looks like a massive engine problem. | 那看起来是个严重的引擎问题 |
[04:02] | [Daniel] Deep down, I knew that I had to go. | 内心深处 我知道我必须走了 |
[04:05] | So I chose to leave. | 所以我选择了离开 |
[04:08] | [commentator 3] Daniel Ricciardo leaves Renault. | 丹尼尔·里卡多离开雷诺车队 |
[04:10] | They’ve lost their star driver effectively. | 他们等于是失去了明星车手 |
[04:14] | [Daniel] Last year, there was always conversations going on with McLaren. | 去年 围绕迈凯伦车队总有不少话题 |
[04:18] | I think they made the biggest step out of any team in 2019. | 我觉得在所有车队里 他们2019年的进步是最大的 |
[04:24] | [commentator 4] Lando Norris, round the outside! | 兰多·诺里斯在赛道外圈! |
[04:27] | [commentator 5] The Renault looks slower than a slow thing down the straights. | 是的 雷诺看起来比直道上的车慢 |
[04:31] | [Daniel] And I did take my age into account. I’m 31. | 而且我还考虑了我的年龄 我今年31岁了 |
[04:36] | So I can’t afford to chance any more seasons. | 所以我不能再拿任何赛季冒险了 |
[04:40] | -How are you, dude? -All good. | -你好吗 伙计? -一切都好 |
[04:42] | And I just felt McLaren was in a better place than… than Renault was, | 而且我觉得迈凯伦所处的位置 比雷诺更有利 |
[04:46] | and that was really what… what drove me to that decision. | 这是促使我下决定的主要原因 (奥地利 施蒂利亚大奖赛) |
[04:51] | [upbeat electronic music playing] | |
[04:55] | [airplanes whirring] | |
[04:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:00] | [commentator 1] Welcome along ladies and gentlemen to round two. | 女士们先生们 欢迎来到第二轮 |
[05:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:04] | [commentator 1] We’re still in Austria, still at the Red Bull Ring, | 我们还在奥地利 还在红牛环赛道 |
[05:07] | but this is the first ever Styrian Grand Prix. | 可是这是第一届施蒂利亚大奖赛 |
[05:25] | [woman] Okay, you’ve got five minutes until the next thing. | 好 距离下一场活动还有五分钟 |
[05:28] | -Okay. -Which will be in your driver room. | -好的 -活动会在你的车手室里举行 |
[05:31] | [Daniel] Hello. | 你好 |
[05:35] | Oh. Can I come here or not? | -我可以来这里吗? |
[05:36] | [Horner] Of course. | -当然 |
[05:38] | -Hey. How are ya? -[Daniel] Hello. | -嘿 你好吗? -你好 |
[05:40] | Or whatever it is. We could do that. | 或者不管是什么 我们可以的 |
[05:42] | -You’re okay? All good? -[Daniel] Good, mate. Yeah. | -你还好吗?你没事吧 -我很好 伙计 |
[05:45] | -Feels good to be back into it. -[Horner] Yeah. | -回来比赛的感觉真好 -是啊 |
[05:47] | It doesn’t feel like it’s been that long actually. | 其实感觉好像没过去多久 |
[05:50] | [Horner] No. It’s amazing how quickly it all comes back, huh? | 不 这么快一切就恢复了 好棒 |
[05:53] | So tell me, is, uh, is Cyril talking to you yet? | 那么告诉我 西里尔跟你谈了吗? |
[05:55] | Yeah. Yeah. [chuckles] | 谈了 |
[05:57] | [all chuckle] | |
[05:59] | [man] That’d be about right. | 听着差不多 |
[06:00] | Oh well. | 好吧 |
[06:03] | It’s probably a bit like being dumped by a girlfriend, | 可能有点像你被女朋友甩了 |
[06:05] | but she hasn’t moved out of the house yet. | 可是她还没搬出你家 |
[06:07] | -All right. I’ll go see my guys. [laughs] -[Horner] All right. | -好的 我去见我的人了 -好 |
[06:11] | All right, boys. Have fun! | 好的 小伙子们 玩得开心! |
[06:14] | [Horner] It must be an odd dynamic for Cyril. | 这对西里尔来说一定很奇怪 |
[06:16] | [Daniel] Hello. | 你好 |
[06:17] | [Horner] Knowing for the entirety of the season | 整个赛季 西里尔都会知道 |
[06:19] | that he’s going to their biggest competitor. | 他要转去他们最大的对手那里 |
[06:22] | [Daniel] I’ll give you some knuckles. | 我跟你碰个指关节吧 |
[06:24] | -[indistinct chatter] -Can you go away? | 你能走开吗? |
[06:26] | -[Daniel chuckles] -[Seidl] Without the microphone. | 不要麦克风 |
[06:30] | [Horner] It is tough. | 确实很不容易 |
[06:32] | You naturally shut down to that individual, because, | 你会突然对那个人冷漠 |
[06:36] | you know, they’ve… they’ve left you. | 因为 那个人离开你了 |
[06:39] | Cyril, no doubt, took that very personally. | 毫无疑问 这事西里尔很往心里去了 |
[06:42] | [upbeat electronic music playing] | |
[06:47] | [Cyril] With the breakup, | 分手过后 |
[06:49] | uh, there was a period of time where we’ve not spoken. | 有一段时间我们没有说话 |
[06:53] | [in French] Don’t forget your mask. | 别忘了口罩 |
[06:56] | [in English] I am emotional. I am Latin. I am a bit Mediterranean and French. | 我很情绪化 我是拉丁裔 我有点地中海和法国血统 |
[07:00] | So I am emotional. I’m not going to change what I am. | 所以我很情绪化 我不会改变自己 |
[07:03] | Frankly, I think he’s making a mistake. | 坦白说 我觉得他在犯错误 |
[07:07] | [Daniel] Oh, actually, I’ll take a water. | 其实还是给我来杯水吧 |
[07:10] | [Cyril] The drivers with the biggest results, biggest success | 成绩最好的、最成功的那些车手 |
[07:14] | have also been the ones that have been able to take their time | 同时也是会去花时间 |
[07:17] | and to bring stability in their own life, in their own career. | 在他们的生活和事业中 逐渐稳定下来的人 |
[07:21] | But right now I have to accept that our priority | 可是现在我必须接受 我们的首要任务 |
[07:26] | is to believe in the dynamic with Daniel. | 是要对我们和丹尼尔的关系充满信任 |
[07:29] | We need to focus on the season that we need to do together. | 我们需要集中精力专注于 我们要一起参加的这个赛季上 |
[07:34] | [sighs heavily] | |
[07:39] | [Cyril] Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:40] | [Daniel] All right. | 好吧 |
[07:45] | Oh well. | 好吧 |
[07:47] | [Daniel sighs] | |
[07:50] | Itchy. | 好痒 |
[07:54] | [commentator 1] Five days since we last put the cars on this circuit, we go again. | 上次在这条赛道上比赛的 五天后 我们又来了 |
[08:00] | [commentator 2] Here comes Daniel Ricciardo. | 丹尼尔·里卡多来了 |
[08:03] | With Daniel leaving, deciding to do something different, | 丹尼尔要离开 去做点不一样的事 |
[08:07] | it’s a very difficult situation. | 这让情况变得很艰难 |
[08:09] | But on the top of that, | 可是除此之外 |
[08:11] | there is one more layer of complexity to deal with right now. | 现在还有一层复杂的问题要处理 |
[08:15] | [commentator 1] There goes Lance Stroll in the Racing Point | 赛点车队的兰斯·斯特罗尔驶过了 |
[08:18] | with an awful lot of pace. | 他的速度非常快 |
[08:23] | It’s only the second race of the season, but we’ve got our first controversy, | 这只是本赛季的第二场比赛 可是第一件有争议的事已经出现了 |
[08:27] | and it’s one that’s been brewing ever since Racing Point unveiled a car | 自从赛点车队揭幕了一辆 |
[08:31] | that the paddock quickly nicknamed the “Pink Mercedes,” | 围场上下命名为“粉红梅赛德斯” 的车之后 这争议就不断发酵 |
[08:36] | because the other teams think it’s so similar-looking | 因为其他团队认为 这车 |
[08:38] | to last year’s all-conquering Mercedes Formula 1 car. | 和去年大获全胜的梅赛德斯 一级方程式赛车太过相似 |
[08:45] | Racing Point insist they’ve done absolutely nothing wrong, | 赛点车队坚持说他们没有做错事 |
[08:49] | the car is completely legal and within the regulations. | 那辆车完全是合法合规的 |
[08:52] | But this sleeping giant, which now has big funding from Lawrence Stroll, | 可这个沉睡的巨人一般的车队 现在有劳伦斯·斯特罗尔的大笔赞助 |
[08:58] | I think has got a lot of teams scared. | 我觉得这让很多车队都感到害怕 |
[09:02] | [commentator 2] Here goes Sergio Perez. | 塞尔希奥·佩雷斯来了 |
[09:05] | He’s absolutely flying. | 他在飞一般地驰骋 |
[09:08] | You love racing, it obviously doesn’t get any better than Formula 1. | 如果你喜欢赛车 那没什么 比一级方程式更好的了 |
[09:21] | This year, we’re already witnessing the team, with the right resources, | 今年我们已经目睹了这个车队 |
[09:24] | getting an opportunity to show what they can do. | 在拥有了合适的资源以后 有机会展示他们的潜力 |
[09:28] | [commentator 2] Watch out for Perez and Stroll. | 提防着佩雷斯和斯特罗尔 |
[09:30] | Racing Point certainly have pace. | 赛点车队的速度是相当快的 |
[09:33] | [Lawrence] We have bigger aspirations than that. | 我们的抱负可不仅止于此 |
[09:36] | And that’s winning. | 我们希望取得胜利 |
[09:41] | [Otmar] He’s going well. | 他目前很顺利 |
[09:43] | This season, | 这个赛季 |
[09:43] | it seems like we’ve got a good chance of being better than McLaren, | 看来我们很有可能比迈凯伦和雷诺 |
[09:47] | than Renault. | 表现要好 |
[09:49] | We’ll have a very good chance | 我们很有希望 |
[09:50] | at, uh, finishing either at the top of the midfield or a little bit higher. | 以中场最佳或者 更好一点的成绩完成比赛 |
[09:57] | [Cyril] Racing Point, I want to understand, | 赛点车队 |
[10:00] | um, | 我想搞明白的是… |
[10:02] | what happened there, frankly. | 到底发生了什么 老实说的话 |
[10:04] | We have a car that is very much | 有一辆车 很显然 看起来很像 |
[10:07] | uh, like the Mercedes car of last year, painted in pink, obviously. | 去年那辆梅赛德斯车 漆成了粉色的 |
[10:12] | That’s hurting, because I don’t understand. | 这很伤人 因为我搞不懂 |
[10:18] | [Lance] We’ve made such big steps from where we were last year. | 和去年相比 |
[10:22] | It’s hard to believe. | 我们有了很大的进步 这让人很难相信 |
[10:23] | And I have, uh, you know, a great car under me. | 我拥有一辆很棒的车 |
[10:26] | So I’m really just riding a good wave. | 所以一切对我来说都是顺风顺水 |
[10:29] | And, uh, there will always be controversy in this sport. | 这项运动中 争议会永远存在 |
[10:33] | There’s no peace in Formula 1. | 一级方程式赛车里 没有和平这东西 |
[10:36] | No team should enhance the competitiveness of another team, | 除按规定外 任何车队都不应该 |
[10:39] | other than as per the regulation. | 去提高另一车队的竞争力 |
[10:41] | [Zak] We’ll talk after the race. | 这件事我们比赛结束后再说 |
[10:42] | -[Cyril] Yes. -[Zak] Good. | 很好 |
[10:45] | [Cyril] A number of teams want to understand exactly what’s behind the car. | 有很多车队想知道这辆车的背后故事 |
[10:50] | I think it’s the tip of the iceberg, | 我觉得这只是冰山一角 |
[10:52] | that, uh, it needs to be looked at much more closely. | 需要更仔细的调查 |
[10:56] | [Claire] It can give you a good leapfrog up the order, | 它可以给你带来一个飞跃性的提升 |
[10:59] | and that situation can’t occur. | 那种情况可不能出现 |
[11:01] | [Zak] Obviously, we’ve been quite vocal this year | 很显然 今年我们不断发声 |
[11:05] | that, um, you know, | 你知道 |
[11:07] | we don’t think what they’ve done with their race car this year, | 我们认为 |
[11:11] | uh, is right. | 他们在今年的赛车 这件事上做得不对 |
[11:13] | [Otmar] Yeah, I heard what Zak said. | 是的 我听到扎克说的了 |
[11:15] | Quite frankly, I don’t think he’s ever engineered a car in his life. | 老实说 我觉得他这辈子 从来没有设计过一辆车 |
[11:18] | I don’t think he’s ever drawn a part in his life. | 我觉得他连一个零件的设计图 都没画过 |
[11:21] | So for him to say that, that doesn’t hold any water with me. | 所以他这么说 在我看来根本不靠谱 (周日 比赛) |
[11:29] | [commentator 1] It’s approaching 2 p.m. About 15 minutes to go till lights out. | 已经接近当地时间下午2点了 大概15分钟后就会熄灯 |
[11:34] | The cars are leaving the garage. You can hear the rev… | 赛车都纷纷离开车库了 你可以听到车引擎启动的声音… |
[11:37] | [dance music playing] | |
[11:45] | [machinery whirring] | |
[11:50] | [Daniel] Here today, for sure, there’s probably people, | 今天这里肯定有雷诺的人 |
[11:53] | you know, in Renault who maybe think where you’re at, | 在怀疑你的立场 |
[11:56] | and kind of where your head is and where your commitment is, | 怀疑你的头脑和承诺到底摆在何处 |
[12:00] | but my hunger for beating every driver on the grid is still the same. | 然而我想打败赛场上每一个车手 这种渴望并没有改变 |
[12:04] | Five zero. | 五点零 |
[12:06] | [Italiano] Ooh! | |
[12:07] | [Daniel barks] | |
[12:09] | [Italiano] The man is light. | 这人体重真轻啊 |
[12:11] | [Daniel] I’m not just driving for a paycheck, put it that way. | 这么说吧 我开赛车不是为了薪水 |
[12:14] | 100% athlete. | 我是个百分百的运动员 |
[12:16] | From my side, I… | 我这边一定是想试着让西里尔理解 |
[12:17] | I 100% want to try and… | |
[12:20] | get it through to Cyril | |
[12:22] | that, you know, look, um, “McLaren is 2021.” | 你知道的 “迈凯伦是2021年的事 |
[12:26] | “I’m not thinking about that now.” | 我现在没有在想那事 |
[12:28] | “I still really, really, really want to do what I can with you guys.” | 我还是非常想跟你们一起拼尽全力” |
[12:33] | [Cyril] It’s immensely difficult, | 这会非常困难 |
[12:36] | but it’s really important to leave the emotion on one side. | 可是把情绪放在一边非常重要 |
[12:40] | With Daniel and myself, | 丹尼尔和我之间 |
[12:42] | I don’t want to build bridges artificially. | 我不想跟他硬装友好 |
[12:45] | Right now, our focus, our single focus, needs to be on beating Racing Point. | 现在我们的唯一的关注点 |
[12:51] | -[machinery whirring] -[engine revving] | 需要放在如何打败赛点车队上 |
[12:55] | [commentator 1] We have 20 drivers taking part here. | 我们这里有20名车手参赛 |
[12:57] | This is gonna be a helter-skelter… | 这将会是一场混乱无序的… |
[12:59] | [Daniel] Cyril and I still have a whole season in front of us | 西里尔和我还有一整个赛季的时间 |
[13:02] | to get that podium. | 来到达领奖台 |
[13:04] | So let’s focus on | 所以我们还是专注于 |
[13:08] | kicking some arse. [chuckles] | 打败对手吧 |
[13:10] | [commentator 1] 71 great laps, I’m sure, to come. | 我确信即将到来的71圈都会很棒的 |
[13:12] | It’s the first ever Styrian Grand Prix, and it’s lights out and away we go! | 这是史上第一 场施蒂利亚大奖赛 灯光熄灭 我们开始了! |
[13:32] | [commentator 2] Here comes Sergio Perez. | 塞尔希奥·佩雷斯来了 |
[13:34] | Is he gonna launch one right around the outside? | 他会在外围赛道超车吗? |
[13:39] | He is. Outrageous pace from Sergio Perez. | 他确实这么做了 塞尔希奥·佩雷斯的步伐无比快 |
[13:43] | [commentator 3] Perez, up to fifth now. | 佩雷斯 现在到了第五位 |
[13:45] | Lance Stroll is also going to be having a go at Ricciardo before too long. | 兰斯·斯特罗尔马上 也要试着超过里卡多了 (里卡多 雷诺车队) |
[13:51] | [Loos] Stroll, 0.6 behind. | 斯特罗尔现在落后0.6秒 |
[13:54] | [Daniel] Okay. Understood. | 好的 明白了 |
[14:01] | [Loos] Stroll, 0.4 behind you. | 斯特罗尔落后你0.4秒 |
[14:09] | [thrilling music playing] | |
[14:16] | [Loos] Stroll, 0.3 behind. | 斯特罗尔 现在0.3秒 |
[14:25] | [commentator 1] Final lap. Lance Stroll goes down the inside of Daniel Ricciardo! | 还剩最后一圈了 兰斯·斯特罗尔 |
[14:29] | Ooh! He barges his way through! | 到了丹尼尔·里卡多的内圈! 他硬冲了过去! |
[14:33] | [commentator 2] That was a clumsy move there. | 刚才那动作真的很笨拙 |
[14:41] | [Lance] Let’s go! Big points in the bag. | 好啊!我们得到了不少积分 干得漂亮 |
[14:44] | -Nice one, guys. -[cheering] | 各位 (里卡多 雷诺车队) |
[14:49] | [Daniel] I saw him at the apex at the last moment. | 我最后一刻时 在过弯时的切入点见到他的 |
[14:53] | If I turned in, we’d crash. | 如果我超车 我们会撞上的 |
[14:57] | Pretty shit day. | 这一天真糟糕 |
[15:01] | [Cyril in French] Shit. Shit! | 该死! |
[15:05] | I hate those fucking pink cars. | 我真他妈讨厌那些粉红色的车 |
[15:10] | [Buxton in English] We’ll talk about how Renault got on today. | 我们来聊聊雷诺今天的表现 我们先来谈下赛点车队 |
[15:12] | We’re gonna talk first about Racing Point. Lance, talk us through your race. | 兰斯 跟我们说下你的比赛 |
[15:17] | [Lance] Yeah, some, uh, great points for the team. | 对 |
[15:19] | Um, there was a lot… | 车队的得分很不错 有很多… |
[15:21] | [Daniel] All I thought about after the race was the battle with Stroll. | 赛后我想的只有和斯特罗尔的那一战 |
[15:26] | A bit of a controversial one. | 那一战是有点争议 |
[15:28] | [commentator 4] Stroll went off the track and Daniel had to take avoiding action, | 事实是 斯特罗尔偏离了轨道 而丹尼尔不得不采取避让行动 |
[15:32] | if Daniel hadn’t got out, | 如果丹尼尔不让路 |
[15:34] | he would’ve been pushed off and contact would have been made. | 他就会被推出赛道 两车就会相撞 |
[15:38] | [Daniel] I was obviously upset with him. | 我显然对他很不满 |
[15:41] | But I also felt like the Racing Point is so fast | 但我也觉得赛点车队跑得这么快 |
[15:45] | they’re gonna be a threat, I think, at every circuit we go to. | 无论我们在哪个赛道上 |
[15:49] | Oh, fucking hell. | 他们都会构成威胁 真该死 |
[15:52] | I was, I dunno, four tenths up when I came into the pits or something. | 我不知道 我进站的时候 好像是领先0.4秒 |
[15:55] | -[Marcin] Yeah. -[Daniel] But, still, the pace. I was… | -对 -可是话说回来 那速度啊 我是说 我在… |
[15:59] | struggling to hold on to the Racing Points. | 努力保持跟赛点车队一样的速度 |
[16:01] | -Which is what we discussed this morning. -[Daniel] Yeah. Yeah. | -这是我们今早讨论过的 -对 |
[16:07] | -[Cyril] Well… -[Daniel in French] Fuck! | -这个嘛… -真该死 |
[16:10] | [Buxton in English] A number of teams in the paddock | 围场里有不少车队都对 |
[16:12] | have got an issue with that Racing Point car. | 那辆赛点车队的车不满 |
[16:15] | But all it takes is one team to protest, | 可是要正式抗议的话 只需要一个车队就够了 |
[16:17] | and the first one that did was Cyril and Renault. | 第一个这么做的队伍 就是西里尔和雷诺车队 |
[16:21] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[16:22] | [Cyril] We have decided to protest against Racing Point. | 我们决定对赛点车队进行抗议 |
[16:26] | We believe that this car is not legal, doesn’t comply with the regulations, | 我们相信他们的那辆车不合法 不符合相关的规定 |
[16:31] | and, as such, should be sanctioned. | 所以应该受到制裁 |
[16:37] | [Buxton] Renault have gone after a part of the car | 雷诺抗议的是一个 |
[16:40] | that you cannot see with the naked eye. | 你肉眼无法看到的汽车零件 |
[16:43] | They’re focused on Racing Point’s brake ducts. | 他们专注于赛点车队赛车的刹车管 |
[16:49] | [Otmar] Last year, to help us with brake duct design, | 去年 为了帮助我们自己设计刹车管 |
[16:53] | we purchased some information from Mercedes. | 我们从梅赛德斯那里购买了一些信息 |
[16:57] | Information on listed parts is not allowed to be passed from team to team, | 清单上列出的零件信息 是不可以在车队间互相传递的 |
[17:03] | which means you have to design and develop ’em yourself. | 这就意味着你得自己去设计和制造 |
[17:07] | The brake ducts were a non-listed part last year | 刹车管去年没有包含在清单上 |
[17:10] | and are a listed part this year. | 而今年却在清单上了 |
[17:12] | I don’t think the FIA can point to a rule that we contravened. | 我觉得国际汽联没法指出 我们违反了哪条规则 |
[17:17] | Everything we did was legal, | 我们所做的一切都是合法的 |
[17:19] | and for anybody to suggest otherwise, | 如果任何人有不同意见… |
[17:23] | um, | |
[17:25] | is incorrect. | 那他们就错了 |
[17:32] | [Cyril] Today, I have the hearing for Racing Point, | 今天我要参加赛点车队的听证会 |
[17:35] | set up by the FIA with the stewards that will be judging the case. | 国际汽联和赛事秘书共同安排了 这场听证会 来评判这个案子 |
[17:41] | My responsibility is to… to make sure that I look after Renault. | 我的责任是确保照顾好雷诺的利益 |
[17:46] | We are not fighting on a level playing field. | 我们之间不是公平竞争 |
[17:48] | Marilyn, how are you? | 玛丽莲 你好吗? |
[17:50] | [Marilyn] I’m very well, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[17:53] | [Cyril] I want to understand what Formula 1 stands for today, | 我想知道 一级方程式赛车 今天意味着什么 |
[17:57] | and what will it stand for tomorrow? | 明天又意味着什么? |
[17:59] | That’s what’s at stake. | 这才是问题的关键 |
[18:02] | Not started yet. No. | 还没开始呢 没有 |
[18:07] | It’s very much the governing bodies that are leading the show. | 这场戏很大程度上 是由监管机构主导的 |
[18:11] | The FIA needs to set the tone of what we will be up and doing. | 国际汽联需要给我们的工作 定下一个基调 |
[18:17] | “Please wait. The meeting host will let you in soon.” | “请稍等 会议主持人 不久就会让您进去” |
[18:21] | It’s not like the race start. It doesn’t start on time. | 这和比赛不一样 不是总按时开始的 (英国 锡尔弗斯通) |
[18:25] | [chuckles] | |
[18:28] | [electronic music playing] | |
[18:59] | [indistinct chattering] | |
[19:04] | [Cyril in French] So, Racing Point. | 赛点车队 |
[19:06] | [man] Racing Point’s arguments are bullshit. | 赛点车队的说法很扯淡 |
[19:10] | Those parts are what make the difference in performance. | 是那些零件让他们的表现与众不同的 |
[19:14] | It’s the parts that increase the performance | 是零件提升了他们的表现 |
[19:16] | and everyone looks after themselves. | 每个人都得为自己着想 |
[19:18] | That’s fundamentally what makes Formula 1. | 这就是一级方程式赛车的本来面目 |
[19:22] | It’s not very cool, all this. | 这一切非常不对 |
[19:23] | [Cyril] Mm. | (阿兰·普罗斯特 雷诺车队特别顾问) |
[19:25] | It’s not the essence of F1. It’s not. | 这不是一级方程式的 |
[19:30] | -[Cyril] Yeah. -[Alain] Yeah, for sure. | 核心精神 不是的 |
[19:39] | [Otmar in English] Today, we’ve gotta deal with the Renault protest, the verdict. | 今天我们要面对雷诺的抗议判决 |
[19:43] | However, we’re good at overcoming those types of regulations | 然而我们很擅长对付这些类型的法规 |
[19:46] | and extracting the most performance out of a car. | 然后把赛车的性能发挥到极致 |
[19:53] | -I’m gonna go call Lawrence. -[Green] Yeah, okay. | -我去打电话给劳伦斯 -好的 |
[19:57] | -[Toto] Good morning. -[cameraman] Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[20:01] | [Toto] Lawrence Stroll is someone who doesn’t do things half-heartedly. | 劳伦斯·斯特罗尔做事 可从不三心二意 |
[20:05] | And he provided the very good people at Racing Point with more resource. | 他为赛点车队的优秀人马 提供了更多的资源 |
[20:12] | I mean, the whole Racing Point saga, | 我是说 赛点车队的整件事 |
[20:15] | it’s just a little bit of, uh, comedy. | 真的是有点搞笑 |
[20:17] | [pop music playing] | |
[20:22] | [Cyril] We have the hearing for the protest. | 我们要去抗议的听证会 |
[20:25] | [Ocon] What if it’s illegal? Then what’s the next step? | 万一真的违法呢?下一步怎么办? |
[20:29] | [Cyril] I guess, if it’s illegal, | 我猜 如果真的违法 |
[20:31] | it should be, uh, disqualified from all the races that we’ve protested so far. | 这辆车应该没有资格参加 我们目前抗议过的所有比赛 |
[20:35] | [Ocon] Yeah, that’s good. | 好 那样很好 |
[20:37] | For me, it’s very difficult, | 对我来说 这很困难 |
[20:40] | ’cause, you know, it’s all about the politics outside | 因为 你知道 这都是 外面的政治的事 |
[20:42] | and the talks and who decides what, | 那些会谈啊 谁决定什么啊 |
[20:45] | and, you know, it goes out of your control and that’s as simple as that. | 你知道 这些都是你控制不了的 就这么简单 |
[20:49] | -[Ocon] Will they have to change the part? -[Cyril] They would have to. | -他们需要换零件吗? -如果违法就得换 |
[20:53] | -Go. I’ll see you guys later. -[Daniel] Strategy meeting. | -去吧 |
[20:56] | -[Cyril] Is it now? -[Daniel] Uh… | 回头见 -战略会议 |
[20:57] | [Buxton] There’s always two sides to a protest in Formula 1. | 一级方程式赛车里的抗议总是有两方 |
[21:01] | But Renault feel that what Racing Point have done this year crosses the line. | 可雷诺觉得今年赛点车队做得过分了 |
[21:06] | So today’s judgment, | 所以今天的判决 |
[21:10] | today’s ruling from the FIA, | 今天国际汽联的裁决 |
[21:11] | has massive ramifications for the future of the sport. | 对这项运动的未来有着巨大的影响 |
[21:15] | [cameras clicking] | |
[21:16] | [Buxton] It’s been a long time coming, | 等待的过程很漫长 |
[21:18] | but we’re expecting the results of the FIA protest any minute now. | 不过向国际汽联抗议的结果 随时都会出来了 |
[21:22] | As we know, Renault are… | 如我们所知 雷诺车队… |
[21:23] | [man] Okay, we win, but not completely. | 好的 我们胜利了 不过不是完全胜利 |
[21:26] | -[Cyril] Oh. -[man] Protest is upheld. | 我们的抗议有效 |
[21:28] | A 200,000 euro fine for each car and a 7.5 points deduction for each car. | 他们的每辆车被罚了20万欧元 每辆车被扣7.5分 |
[21:33] | -[Marcin] 7.5 points. From what? -[Cyril] 7.5 points? | 7.5分 7.5分? |
[21:36] | [man] Yeah. 15 points for the constructors. | 是的 造车的扣15分 |
[21:40] | [Marcin] Out of how many scored? | 从多少总分里扣? |
[21:42] | -[chuckling] -[man] Forty-two. | 42分 |
[21:44] | And do they make tea all weekend for all the teams | 他们是整个周末都要 给所有车队泡茶吗 |
[21:47] | or is there any kind of forced labor? | 还是说这里面也有强制劳动呢? |
[21:49] | [Cyril] Can I drive Otmar’s car? I think he’s got a fantastic collection. | 我能开奥特玛的车吗? 我觉得他的藏品很棒 |
[21:52] | If I can drive his collection of cars, I’m fine. | 如果我能开他的藏品 我就没事了 |
[21:55] | [man] No, that’s… that’s a fucking… that’s fucking bullshit. | 不 那是胡扯 |
[22:01] | [Cyril] Let’s be factual. This decision, frankly, it’s unfair. | 我们说实话吧 坦白说 这个决定不公平 |
[22:07] | [Otmar] What we’ve done is completely legal, | 我们做的事完全合法 |
[22:10] | and our competitors are kicking themselves for not having thought of doing the same. | 我们的竞争者正怪自己 没想到这么做呢 |
[22:17] | [Buxton] Racing Point have been fined | 由于他们对刹车管的使用 |
[22:19] | for their use of these brake ducts, but they’re allowed to keep using them. | 赛点车队被罚款了 可他们还可以继续使用 |
[22:24] | Renault are not happy, and they’re not the only ones. | 雷诺并不开心 他们也不是唯一不开心的 |
[22:27] | McLaren and Williams have joined the appeal, and, crucially, Ferrari. | 迈凯伦和威廉姆斯加入了上诉 最关键的是 法拉利也加入了 |
[22:33] | [Mattia] Is the penalty the right one? Just a starting point. | 这种惩罚是否正确?只是个开头而已 |
[22:37] | [Zak] I think, you know, everyone’s got to kind of work together | 我觉得 你知道 我们看到体育运动中 |
[22:39] | when we see something in the sport that we think is outside the rules. | 有不合规定的东西时 应该齐心协作 |
[22:43] | I think this is the, uh, start of this situation, not the end. | 我觉得这是事情的开始 |
[22:47] | Right. | 而不是结束 |
[22:50] | [indistinct chattering] | |
[22:52] | [Toto] I know that Racing Point didn’t do anything wrong. | 我知道赛点车队没有做错事 |
[22:56] | Some people felt under pressure with their performances | 有些人觉得自己的表现 让他们压力过大 |
[23:01] | and started on that mission, trying to find reasons | 他们就开始了这个任务 |
[23:05] | why their performances were not at the level they should have been. | 试图找出自己的表现 达不到应有水平的原因 |
[23:08] | We just acknowledged that they did a good job, and others didn’t. | 我们只是承认他们做得很好 而其他人没有这样 |
[23:15] | [indistinct chattering] | |
[23:18] | Racing Point. Well, Otmar, fined, points deducted, 400,000 euros. | 赛点车队 好吧 是奥特玛 被罚款和扣分 40万欧元 |
[23:25] | Does it feel like a real knockdown right now for you? | 这对你来说感觉像是 一次真正的挫败吗? |
[23:27] | [Otmar] Well, it’s not ideal. | 这个嘛 肯定不理想的 |
[23:29] | It’s a shame that the protest was upheld, but we did absolutely nothing wrong. | 抗议有效这一点让人遗憾 可是我们没有做错任何事 |
[23:34] | Otmar, 24 hours to appeal. Will you do it? | 奥特玛 你有24小时时间上诉 你会上诉吗? |
[23:37] | We read the sporting regulations. | 我们读了运动法规 |
[23:39] | There is nothing specific in there that says we couldn’t do what we did. | 里面没有任何具体说明 我们不能这么做的文字 |
[23:43] | But the car is legal. | 但车是合法的 |
[23:45] | The brake ducts are compliant with the regulations | 刹车管也符合规定 |
[23:48] | and we can continue to run ’em for the rest of the year. | 在今年剩下的时间里 我们可以继续使用它们 |
[23:51] | Um, so are you gonna appeal? You have 24 hours. | -你要上诉吗? |
[23:53] | [Otmar] 24 hours. | 你有24小时 -24小时 |
[23:54] | They’re saying that you’ve got no intentional wrongdoing, is the gist? | 他们说你没有故意犯错 大体上是这个意思吗? |
[23:58] | [Otmar] Yeah, I think there’s no wrongdoing whatsoever. | 对 我觉得没有任何不当行为 |
[24:01] | It’s just the rules were ambiguous, and still are today. | 只是规则比较模糊 现在仍然很模糊 |
[24:05] | [electronic music playing] | |
[24:09] | The verdict itself is flawed. | 该判决本身有缺陷 |
[24:11] | We invited the FIA into the factory. | 我们邀请了国际汽联来到我们的工厂 |
[24:14] | We showed ’em all of our designs, and they were completely fine with that. | 我们给他们看了我们所有的设计 他们一点问题也没有 |
[24:18] | So the verdict today was, um… | 所以今天的判决真的是… |
[24:21] | uh, illogical to me. | 对我来说不合逻辑 |
[24:23] | We didn’t… We didn’t contravene one rule. | 我们没有违反任何一条规则 |
[24:26] | [Fry] That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[24:28] | [man] Yeah, the fine’s a joke, isn’t it, to someone like their team owner. | 是啊 对他们老板那么有钱的人来说 这点罚款不就是个笑话吗 |
[24:34] | [Marcin] There he is. | 他来了 |
[24:36] | ♪ Down at the bottom of the ocean ♪ | |
[24:41] | ♪ Down at the bottom of the sea ♪ | |
[24:46] | ♪ I will stay down, down ♪ | |
[24:51] | ♪ Gone, long gone ♪ | |
[25:00] | [Lawrence] Okay, whenever you’re ready to roll. | 好 你准备好录制我们就开始 |
[25:03] | -[producer] In your own time -Baby, go. | -你想开始就开始 -宝贝 开始吧 |
[25:06] | [dramatic music playing] | |
[25:07] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[25:09] | I do not often speak publicly. | 我不常公开发言 |
[25:12] | However, I’m extremely angry at any suggestion that we have cheated. | 但对于任何关于我们作弊的说法 我都非常生气 |
[25:17] | This team, under various names, has competed in Formula 1 for over 30 years. | 这支队伍以不同的名字 参加一级方程式比赛三十多年 |
[25:24] | Between 2016 and ’18, this was the fourth-best team on the grid. | 在2016到2018年间 这支队伍 是场上第四名的队伍 |
[25:29] | We’ve always been a constructor, and will continue to be so in the future. | 我们一直是一家赛车制造商 将来也依然会是 |
[25:35] | Beyond the clear fact that Racing Point complied with the technical regulations, | 除了赛点车队遵守了技术规定 这一清楚明白的事实之外 |
[25:41] | I am appalled by the way Renault, McLaren, Ferrari and Williams | 我对雷诺、迈凯伦、 法拉利和威廉姆斯 |
[25:46] | have taken this opportunity to appeal, | 借机上诉的行为表示震惊 |
[25:49] | and, in doing so, attempted to distract from our performances. | 他们这么做是试图分散 大家对我们表现的注意力 |
[25:53] | These accusations are completely unacceptable and not true. | 这些指控让我们完全无法接受 而且它们不是真的 |
[25:58] | They are dragging our name through the mud, | 他们正把我们的名声拖下水 |
[26:00] | and I will not stand by, nor accept this. | 而我不会袖手旁观 接受他们这么做 |
[26:03] | In closing, we did absolutely nothing wrong. | 最后我想说的是 我们没有做错任何事 |
[26:07] | We stayed within the rules. | 我们遵守了规矩 |
[26:09] | And we will demonstrate and prove that through the appeal process. | 我们会通过上诉程序来证明这一点 |
[26:13] | Thank you for your time. | 非常感谢大家的时间 |
[26:16] | [electronic music playing] | |
[26:20] | -Good? -[Otmar] Good. | -顺利吗? -不错 |
[26:21] | -Very good. -[Lawrence] Nailed it? | -很好 -我厉害吧? |
[26:23] | [Otmar] Nailed it. Well done. | 很厉害 说得漂亮 |
[26:24] | [Lawrence] This whole “Pink Mercedes” thing is nonsense. | “粉红色梅赛德斯” 这一说真是胡说八道 |
[26:28] | Our competitors, I think they have to look at their own competence. | 我们的竞争者得去 审视一下自己的能力 |
[26:31] | They have their own factories. They have their own guys. | 他们有自己的工厂 他们有自己的人 |
[26:34] | They simply didn’t do a good enough job. | 他们只是做得不够好而已 |
[26:37] | Okay, now let’s race and let’s fix this problem. | 好 现在我们去比赛 去解决这个问题吧 |
[26:42] | [Daniel] Uh, mate, he wants us to be ready. | 伙计 他要我们做好准备 |
[26:44] | -[Italiano] Yeah? -[Daniel] Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[26:46] | [Daniel] The Racing Point protest, at the end of the day, | 对赛点车队的抗议 归根结底 |
[26:49] | I see them as a competitor right now, | 我现在把他们视作竞争对手 |
[26:51] | and if they’re faster, we’ve gotta find a way to do better. | 如果他们比我们快 那我们就要想办法做得更好 |
[26:54] | [helicopter blades whirring] | |
[26:57] | [commentator] We’re 40 minutes away from the start of the British Grand Prix. | 欢迎回来 距离英国大奖赛开始 还有40分钟 |
[27:01] | Glorious sounds of engines beginning to rev… | 引擎启动的美妙声响… |
[27:04] | [Cyril] It’s up to us now to demonstrate what we have to achieve as a team. | 现在要靠我们来展示 我们作为一个团队需要取得的成就 |
[27:09] | And what you want is to win. | 你想要的就是胜利 |
[27:11] | And we want to beat them. | 我们要打败他们 |
[27:13] | -That front wing looks like ours, Cyril. -Yeah. | -那个前翼看起来像我们的 西里尔 -对 |
[27:18] | We took some pictures. | 我们拍了一些照片 |
[27:19] | [Otmar chuckles] | |
[27:21] | [Cyril] Fuck! | 该死! |
[27:24] | [engineer] One minute. Engines start, and drop the car down. | 一分钟 引擎启动 然后把车放下 |
[27:29] | [Daniel] As of today, | 到今天为止 |
[27:32] | a very basic goal I have for myself is to leave this track with no regrets. | 我给自己定的一个很基本的目标 就是在离开这个赛道时不留遗憾 |
[27:39] | No hesitations. Just conviction. | 没有犹豫 只有信念 |
[27:43] | Decisiveness. | 还有果断 |
[27:44] | I want to beat that team. | 我想打败那支车队 |
[27:47] | You have to do it. It’s just… | 你只能这么做 就是… |
[27:50] | You have to do it. | 你只能这么做 |
[27:54] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[28:17] | [engines revving] | |
[28:24] | [commentator 1] Great start for Daniel Ricciardo! | 丹尼尔·里卡多起步很棒! |
[28:29] | [Joyce] Okay, Lance, Ricciardo close behind. | 好的 兰斯 里卡多紧追在后面 |
[28:33] | [Lance] Okay. Copy. | 好的 收到 |
[28:37] | [Loos] Okay, Daniel, just keep pushing. | 好的 丹尼尔 继续推进 |
[28:41] | [Daniel] Yep. Understood. | 好的 明白了 |
[28:46] | [commentator 2] Here comes Daniel Ricciardo | 丹尼尔·里卡多来了 |
[28:48] | round the outside of Lance Stroll. | 他在兰斯·斯特罗尔的外圈 |
[28:50] | [Italiano] Come on, DR! | 加油 DR! |
[28:53] | [commentator 1] He’s done it. Gets the move done. | 他做到了 |
[28:56] | [Lance] Frickin’! | 把动作完成了 |
[28:57] | He’s pulling away from me.. | 他正在驶离我 |
[28:59] | -[Cyril] Allez! -[team member] Yeah! [applause] | -加油! -好啊! |
[29:02] | [Otmar] Shit. What happened? | 该死 怎么了? |
[29:06] | [Mark] Okay, Esteban. It’s Stroll in front of you. | 好的 埃斯特班 在你前面的是斯特罗尔 |
[29:09] | Vettel behind you. | 你后面是维特尔 |
[29:12] | [Ocon] Copy, yeah. | 收到 好的 |
[29:15] | [commentator 1] Here comes Sebastian Vettel! | 塞巴斯蒂安·维特尔来了! |
[29:18] | Locks up, can’t get past Ocon. | 他被锁住了 无法超越奥康 |
[29:23] | All of us at Renault, we have a vision for where we want to take the team. | 我们雷诺车队所有人 对车队的未来都有着一种愿景 |
[29:28] | With Daniel leaving, Esteban is absolutely crucial. | 丹尼尔要走了 埃斯特班就尤为重要 (奥康 雷诺车队) |
[29:39] | [commentator 1] Ocon to the inside of Lance Stroll into the left-hander. | 奥康到了兰斯·斯特罗尔的内圈 进入了他左手边 |
[29:42] | Wheel to wheel, Stroll’s trying to hang on, | 他们俩速度相当 斯特罗尔正试着把握速度 |
[29:45] | and he manages it. | 他还尚能控制 |
[29:47] | Ah, c’mon! | 加油! |
[29:55] | [commentator 1] Here comes Ocon again! | 奥康又来了! |
[29:58] | This time, to the outside. Stroll squeezes him. | 这次他去了外圈 斯特罗尔挤压他 |
[30:02] | And he still keeps hold of ninth place. | 他仍然保持第九位 |
[30:10] | [Joyce] Push all you’ve got. Push all you’ve got. | 用尽全力推进 |
[30:13] | [Lance] I am pushing. | 我正在推进 |
[30:15] | [Otmar] This is gonna be tough. | 这会很不容易的 (斯特罗尔 赛点车队) |
[30:20] | [commentator 1] Ooh, there’s a lock-up as well. | 车被抱死了 |
[30:24] | So is the pressure intensifying, I wonder, | 我想知道的是 现在埃斯特班·奥康 |
[30:26] | as Esteban Ocon is now only half a second behind Lance Stroll? | 只落后兰斯·斯特罗尔半秒 压力是不是越来越大? |
[30:33] | C’mon! | 加油! |
[30:36] | [commentator 2] Two drivers, really going for it. | 两位车手正在拼尽全力 |
[30:42] | And Esteban Ocon is past the Racing Point! | 埃斯特班·奥康已经过了赛点! |
[30:46] | C’mon! | 好啊! |
[30:47] | [whoops] Yes! | 好啊! |
[30:50] | [commentator 2] Having stared at the back of that Racing Point all race long, | 整场比赛都盯着赛点车队的后背的 |
[30:53] | Esteban’s got past and up into eighth place. | 埃斯特班终于超了过去 并排在了第八位 |
[30:58] | [Cyril] Now we’ve got a race. | 现在这比赛才像样啊 |
[31:01] | [commentator 1] So Hamilton leads from Valtteri Bottas. | 所以现在汉密尔顿 领先瓦尔特利·博塔斯 |
[31:04] | Then, in third, comes Max Verstappen. | 然后第三位的是马克斯·维斯塔潘 |
[31:08] | Behind them though, they’re still squabbling away for position. | 但在他们身后的车手 还在激烈地争抢位置 (里卡多 雷诺车队) |
[31:14] | [Loos] Okay, Daniel, so currently, you’re P7. | 好了 丹尼尔 |
[31:18] | Same pace as Norris and Sainz ahead. | 你现在是第七位 和前面的诺里斯和塞恩斯步伐一致 |
[31:20] | [Daniel] Understood. | 明白了 |
[31:25] | [commentator 1] Ricciardo is putting Lando Norris under pressure. | 里卡多让兰多·诺里斯面临压力 |
[31:29] | [dramatic music playing] | |
[31:32] | [commentator 2] Ah, brilliant stuff there. He moves up into sixth place. | 很棒啊 他现在上升到第六位了 |
[31:36] | [crew member] Go on! | 加油! |
[31:38] | [Italiano] Come on, DR! Boom! | 加油 DR!砰! |
[31:40] | [commentator 2] It’s game on now, isn’t it? | 现在真正的竞争才开始 对吧? |
[31:42] | [Loos] Okay, nice job. Sainz in front of you, next one. | 好的 干得漂亮 塞恩斯在你前面 是下一个 |
[31:45] | [Daniel] Okay. | 好的 |
[31:49] | [Cyril] One thing I must say is that, watching Daniel, | 我必须要说的一件事是 现在看着丹尼尔比赛 |
[31:52] | right now, it’s something that’s making me feel the frustration and disappointment. | 让我感到心烦和失望 |
[31:57] | Not just for what we have achieved so far together, | 不仅是为至今我们一起取得的成就 |
[32:00] | but also for what he would achieve after… after that. | 还为他之后会取得的成绩 |
[32:04] | But he decided to make the decision when he decided to make it, | 可是他决定就是决定了 |
[32:06] | with just one year together, in such a short region of time. | 我们只有短短的这么一年的时间 |
[32:13] | [Loos] You’re doing a good job. Two tenths quicker than Sainz ahead. | 你做得很棒 比塞恩斯快十分之二秒 |
[32:18] | [Daniel] Okay, yep. Understood. | 好的 明白了 |
[32:23] | [commentator 1] Here come the Mercedes, stretching their advantage out front. | 两辆梅赛德斯来了 在前面继续拉大他们的优势 |
[32:28] | Oh, and what’s happened? Bottas. There’s a puff of smoke there. | 发生什么了?博塔斯 前面有一缕烟 |
[32:31] | We’ll try and figure out what’s happened. | 我们会想办法搞清楚发生了什么 |
[32:35] | [Loos] So Bottas has a front-left puncture. | 博塔斯的左前轮胎被刺穿了 |
[32:38] | [Daniel] Understood. | 明白了 |
[32:40] | [commentator 2] Now, Bottas pits. | 现在 博塔斯进站了 |
[32:45] | [commentator 1] Sainz and Ricciardo go through ahead of Bottas | 塞恩斯和里卡多超过了博塔斯 |
[32:49] | [Loos] Okay. Currently, you’re P5. Seeing a few punctures. | 你现在是第五位 我看到了一些被刺穿的地方 |
[32:53] | How are the tires? | 轮胎怎么样了? |
[32:55] | [Daniel] They’re okay. I can hold this for now. | 它们还好 我现在还可以坚持 |
[32:58] | [Loos] Carlos is struggling with vibration, | 好的 |
[33:00] | so let’s keep the pressure up on him. | 卡洛斯的震动很困难 我们继续向他施加压力吧 |
[33:05] | [Daniel] Let’s go. | 上吧 |
[33:14] | [commentator 1] Ooh, Sainz has gone wide. | 塞恩斯跑出轨道了 |
[33:16] | The same thing’s happened to the McLaren. The tires are failing at Silverstone. | 迈凯伦也发生了同样的情况 在银石赛道上 轮胎不断发生故障 |
[33:21] | [Italiano] Come on, Daniel! | 加油 丹尼尔! |
[33:24] | [commentator 1] And Ricciardo’s got through, up to fourth position. | 里卡多穿过去了 现在上升到第四位 |
[33:27] | [Italiano] Yeah! Go on! | 好啊!继续! |
[33:30] | [Loos] Nice job, mate. Let’s bring it home now. | 干得漂亮 伙计 坚持到胜利吧 |
[33:35] | [commentator 2] Daniel Ricciardo is on his way | 丹尼尔·里卡多即将在 |
[33:37] | to take fourth position in this race. | 本场比赛中拿到第四名 |
[33:39] | What a performance that is. | 这场比赛真精彩啊 |
[33:40] | [cars zooming] | |
[33:43] | Woo-hoo! | |
[33:46] | [Daniel] Fuck. | 该死 |
[33:48] | Nice. Nice. Nice. | 很棒 |
[33:52] | [Cyril] He gave everything. | 他尽了全力 |
[33:56] | Great race, Daniel. | 很棒的比赛 |
[33:57] | [Daniel chuckles] Got a bit exciting at the end. | 丹尼尔 最后有点激动人心啊 |
[34:02] | [Cyril] Super race. Thanks a lot. | 超级棒的比赛 非常感谢你 |
[34:07] | [commentator 2] And Esteban Ocon crosses the line to finish sixth. | 埃斯特班·奥康越过了终点 排在第六位 |
[34:11] | [cheering] | |
[34:13] | [Cyril] Great drive, Esteban. | 开得很漂亮 埃斯特班 |
[34:15] | [Ocon] Awesome. Good points. | 太棒了 积分很不错 |
[34:17] | [Cyril] Super team result. Super. | 团队成绩非常不错 非常不错 |
[34:20] | [Italiano] The last three laps, just mayhem, mate. | 最后三圈真是混乱不堪 |
[34:22] | Mate, good race. P4, boy. | 伙计 比赛不错 第四名啊 小子 |
[34:25] | -Yeah. -You and Esteban were doing well. | -对 -你和埃斯特班都表现不错 |
[34:30] | [reporter] You have the perfect lineup | 你对这样的机会做了 |
[34:31] | to be ready for that kind of opportunity, right? | 充足的准备 对吧? |
[34:35] | [Cyril] Exactly. I mean, when the car is reliable… | 是的 我是说 当车子可靠的时候 |
[34:38] | I have to admit that, with Daniel, I want to move on, | 我必须承认 跟丹尼尔这事 我想翻开下一页了 |
[34:42] | so that we are extremely focused, 150% focused, | 这样我们才能集中150%的精神 |
[34:46] | on what’s going to be a super-intense season together. | 专注于这个竞争会非常激烈的赛季 |
[34:50] | [woman] Everyone wants to talk to you. Everyone. | 每个人都想跟你说话 每个人 |
[34:54] | [Daniel] Maybe another lap or two, we could be on the podium, | 如果比赛还有一两圈的话 我们就能登上领奖台了 |
[34:57] | but, uh, we have next week, another chance. | 不过我们下周还有一次机会 |
[35:00] | [Cyril] We all want to see Daniel on the podium with Renault | 我们都想尽快看到丹尼尔 |
[35:03] | as quickly as possible. | 和雷诺一起登上领奖台 |
[35:05] | Right now, we have a job to do together. | 现在 我们有项工作要一起来做 |
[35:08] | [Daniel] To finish fourth, it’s really cool, so very happy. | 拿到第四名是很棒的事 我很开心 |
[35:12] | Um, yeah, just feels quite rewarding, this one. | 是的 感觉很有收获的 这次 |
[35:21] | -[Daniel] So close! -[Cyril] So close! | 这么接近! |
[35:23] | -[Daniel] So close. -That’s good. | 非常接近 这很好 |
[35:24] | -Thank you for that. Thank you. -No worries. | -谢谢你 谢谢 -不用谢 |
[35:26] | And thank you for a couple of very nice maneuvers. | 还要感谢你的几个非常漂亮的动作 |
[35:29] | It was nice. It was fun, huh? It was a fun race. | 很不错 很有趣 这场比赛很有趣 |
[35:32] | -[Daniel] Crazy. -[Cyril] Thanks for that. Cheers. | -很疯狂 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[35:37] | [Cyril] Here, today, after what we have achieved together, | 今天我们在这里共同 取得这样的成就之后 |
[35:42] | maybe all of us are a bit closer. | 也许我们大家之间的关系更近了 |
[35:45] | I am in the process of rebuilding my relationship with him. | 我正在重建与他的关系 |
[35:49] | Even though I have… | 即使我完全相信他会后悔自己的决定 |
[35:50] | I have full confidence that he will regret his decision. | |
[36:00] | Sitting here today, I don’t know if it’s the best call I’ve ever made or not. | 今天坐在这里 我不知道 那是否是我做过的最好的决定 |
[36:04] | I’ve obviously, in a way, taken a bit of a punt. | 很显然 在某种程度上 我是在冒险 |
[36:07] | It could swing either way. | 也许也会是另一种结果 |
[36:14] | I’ll need a whiskey. | 我得来杯威士忌 |
[36:20] | [commentator 1] Pierre Gasly, what an incredible run of form. | 皮埃尔·加斯利 多么不可思议的一系列表现 |
[36:23] | Now we’re gonna score some fucking points. | 现在我们要得点分了 |
[36:25] | [Horner] Alex has to prove he’s worthy of that seat. | 亚历克斯必须证明他配得上这个位置 |
[36:28] | [commentator 2] Albon and Gasly, wheel to wheel. | 阿尔本和加斯利并驾齐驱 |
[36:31] | The fight is on. | 战斗开始了 |
[36:33] | [Buxton] Last year, Carlos and Lando had a great relationship. | 去年卡洛斯和兰多的关系很好 |
[36:36] | This year, is very different. | 而今年 情况将会有所不同 |
[36:38] | [Sainz] Carlos, one. Lando, zero. | 卡洛斯 一 兰多 零 |
[36:41] | [producer] How do you sum up our season this year? | -你对今年这个赛季如何总结? |
[36:43] | [Steiner] It’s one short word. | -一个字 |
[36:47] | Shit. [giggles] | 屎 |
[36:49] | [dramatic music playing] |