时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | -[reporter] Is Gene here? -[Steiner] No. | 吉恩在吗? 不 |
[00:07] | For Americans, to travel is difficult, you know? | 对美国人来说 出行是很困难的 你知道吗? |
[00:10] | -Lucky for you, isn’t it? -[Steiner] Fucking hell, yeah. | -你很幸运 对吧? -他妈的 没错 |
[00:13] | Yeah, I have to speak with him every fucking day. He doesn’t stop. | 对 我每天都得跟他说话 他就没停过 NETFLIX 原创剧集 |
[00:19] | [phone ringing] | |
[00:22] | [Steiner] Hi, Gene. | 嗨 吉恩 |
[00:24] | I said to you, as long as we can afford what you said to me, | 我跟你说过 你跟我说的那些 只要我们能负担得起 |
[00:27] | I’m trying to… I’m doing my best | 我正在努力…尽我最大努力 |
[00:29] | The target for the season is to survive… [laughs] | 本赛季我们团队的目标就是生存下来 |
[00:32] | …as a team. | |
[00:34] | Okay, gonna fix it, you know? | 好的 我们会解决的 |
[00:35] | That is what we need to do every day, Gene. | 这是我们每天都要做的 吉恩 |
[00:39] | I’m wheeling and dealing at the moment, to stay alive. | 我现在想尽各种手段 就为了活下去 |
[00:42] | [producer] How do you sum up your season this year? | 那你要如何总结今年这个赛季? |
[00:44] | It’s one short word. | 简短一个字 |
[00:47] | Shit! [chuckles] | 屎! (格罗斯让 哈斯车队) |
[00:51] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼? |
[00:52] | [Grosjean] Fucking hell. Who was that? | 该死的 那是谁? |
[00:54] | [commentator 1] Grosjean has something of a meltdown. | 格罗斯让有点崩溃了 |
[00:57] | [Steiner] Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[00:58] | [Grosjean] Brakes gone. | 刹车坏了 |
[01:00] | [commentator 2] Haas’s problems continue. | 哈斯的问题还在继续 |
[01:03] | [commentator 3] Oh, Magnussen could be out of the race. | 马格努森可能会在此被淘汰 |
[01:06] | -[Kevin] Sorry, guys. -[Steiner] Fuck me! | 对不起 各位 操! |
[01:08] | [commentator 4] It seems so long ago that Haas were celebrating. | 哈斯车队庆祝胜利 似乎是很久以前的事了 |
[01:12] | You know, just week after week after week of constantly losing | 你知道 经历了一周接一周的失败后 |
[01:15] | is just not easy to do. | 真是不容易 |
[01:16] | We can’t keep running in the back. | 我们不能一直跟在后面陪跑 |
[01:18] | I don’t want to necessarily win, | 我不是一定要赢 |
[01:20] | but I want to be competitive once in a while. | 可是我想偶尔有点竞争力 |
[01:23] | [Steiner] Thank you, bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[01:25] | Fucking hell. | 该死的 |
[01:26] | If I don’t do a… a good job, | 如果我做得不够好 |
[01:28] | I should be gone. | 我就该离职 |
[01:29] | If you are not good enough, you will be, uh, spat out. | 如果你不够好 就会被赶出来 |
[01:33] | Action. | 开拍 |
[01:35] | [producer] Like a professional. | 像专业人士一样 至少还有我会做的事! |
[01:36] | -[chuckles] At least I can do something! -[both laugh] | (京特的选择) (英国 锡尔弗斯通) |
[01:39] | [machinery whirring] | |
[01:41] | [engine revving] | |
[01:46] | [funky electronic music playing] | |
[01:53] | [commentator 1] Hello and welcome to Silverstone. | 大家好 欢迎来到锡尔弗斯通 |
[01:55] | [Ocon] Good day to be back to work, huh? | 今天这日子真适合回来工作 对吧? |
[01:57] | [commentator 1] On the warmest day in the British summer so far, | 在这个英国夏天迄今为止最热的一天 |
[02:00] | we welcome you to the British Grand Prix. | 我们欢迎大家来到英国大奖赛 |
[02:03] | [Lance] Man, we should be fucking surfing. | 天哪 |
[02:08] | [Steiner] Aah. | 这个天气我们应该去冲浪的 |
[02:10] | [practitioner] Keep “aah”. It’s a good tone, that is. | 继续张嘴说“啊” 这个语气不错 |
[02:13] | [Steiner] Aah. [chuckles] | |
[02:16] | [Leclerc] Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:17] | [Daniel] There’s always room for dessert. | 甜品总能吃得下的 |
[02:19] | I know, but some desserts, like, let’s be honest, ice cream, | 我知道 不过有些甜品 比如说冰淇淋 |
[02:22] | you could just keep picking and eat the whole tub. | 你就会一直吃 把整桶都吃了 |
[02:26] | -[Lando] I need a brolly. -[woman] Want this one? | -我需要一把伞 -你要这把吗? |
[02:28] | [Lando] Tim, where’s my brolly? | 蒂姆 我的伞去哪了? |
[02:31] | -[Steiner] It’s fully the sun now, huh? -[man] Want an umbrella? | -现在天完全晴了啊 是吧? -对 你还要伞吗? |
[02:34] | [Steiner] No, fuck off! | 不要 滚开! |
[02:35] | That would hurt my ego, you know. | 那会伤害我的自尊心的 |
[02:37] | [giggles] | |
[02:38] | Standing there with an umbrella… | 拿着把伞站在那边… |
[02:40] | -[man] Wouldn’t do much for my ego either. -[Steiner] Yeah, fucking hell. | -这对我的自尊心也没什么好处 -对 真该死 |
[02:43] | “It’s a little bit of sun and I need an umbrella.” | “出了点太阳 我需要一把伞” |
[02:48] | [trainer] Feet, touch the toes, hold for five seconds, | 双脚 摸到脚趾 保持五秒钟 |
[02:51] | back up, then carry on for another five. | 直起身 然后再做五秒 |
[02:52] | [machinery whirring] | |
[02:54] | I think being a small team has got its advantages and disadvantages. | 我觉得团队的规模小 既有优势也有劣势 |
[02:58] | One of the advantages, it’s more like everybody knows each other. | 其中一个优势就是大家互相认识 |
[03:01] | Like family. | 像家人一样 |
[03:02] | [trainer] Big stretch and then back again for five. | 好好伸展一下 然后再做五秒 |
[03:05] | [Steiner] But I would say it’s a very dysfunctional family. | 不过我会说这是个非常混乱的家庭 |
[03:08] | -[trainer] Cheers, guys. Thank you. -[man 2] I’m knackered. | 谢谢大家 谢谢 我现在累坏了 |
[03:10] | [laughs] | |
[03:13] | [Buxton] Haas has one of the most stable operations in Formula 1 | 从人员流动方面看 哈斯是一级方程式赛车中 |
[03:16] | in terms of staff turnover. | 运营最稳定的车队之一 |
[03:18] | It’s like Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory. | 就像威利·旺卡的巧克力工厂 |
[03:20] | [machinery whirring] | |
[03:22] | Nobody ever goes in, nobody ever comes out. | 没人进去 也没人出来 |
[03:26] | Romain and Kevin have been with us for, uh, for a long time now. | 罗曼和凯文跟我们在一起很久了 |
[03:29] | Romain was there from day one | 罗曼从车队成立第一天就在这里 |
[03:31] | and Kevin joined us in our second year | 凯文是第二年加入我们的 |
[03:33] | and, uh, especially in Formula 1, | 尤其在一级方程式里 |
[03:35] | I don’t think there’s many drivers which have been so long with a team. | 我觉得没有多少车手 会跟着一个车队这么长时间 |
[03:40] | -[Kevin] How’s the hand? -[man 3] Getting there. | -手怎么样了? -快好了 |
[03:42] | -[Kevin] Is it painful? -[man 3] Aches. | -很痛吗? -有点疼 |
[03:45] | I’m Kevin Magnussen and this is Drive to Survive Season 3. | 我是凯文·马格努森 |
[03:49] | -[Grosjean] Hey, guys. -[woman] Hi, guys, how are you? | -嘿 各位 -嘿 各位 你们好吗? |
[03:51] | [Kevin] Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 你好吗? |
[03:53] | -[woman] Well, thanks. How are you? -[Kevin] Not too bad. | -很好 谢谢 你好吗? -还不错 |
[03:55] | Haas has been my home in Formula 1 for the last four years. | 过去四年 哈斯车队一直是 我在一级方程式的家 |
[04:00] | When you spend four years with a team, you become close with everyone. | 当你在一个团队里呆了四年 你和所有人都会很亲近 |
[04:05] | [woman] Well, we have five fans here. | 我们这里有五位粉丝 |
[04:07] | They have questions for you both. | 他们有问题要问你们俩 |
[04:10] | [Kevin] I feel very happy here, very comfortable. | 我在这里很开心 很舒服 |
[04:12] | I know what the team needs and what they want from me, | 我知道团队需要什么 也知道他们从我身上想得到什么 |
[04:16] | so it… it helps you, as a driver, perform better | 所以当你周围有这种环境时 |
[04:19] | when you have that around you. | 它可以帮助车手表现得更好 |
[04:22] | [woman] What do you listen to on your headphones before each race? | 每次比赛前 你戴耳机听的是什么? |
[04:26] | -[Grosjean] Taylor Swift. -[Kevin] Taylor Swift… | -泰勒·斯威夫特 |
[04:28] | I’ve heard Romain listen to Taylor Swift before the race. | -泰勒·斯威夫特… |
[04:31] | -[laughter from computer] -[Grosjean chuckles] | 我听到过罗曼在赛前 听泰勒·斯威夫特的音乐 |
[04:34] | [Grosjean] I’ve spent five years with Haas, wearing the colors. | 我和哈斯一起度过了五年 穿了五年他们的队服 |
[04:36] | It’s been… it’s really good, you know? | 一直…一直都很好 你知道吗? |
[04:39] | [woman] Kevin, what do you listen to? | 凯文 你会听什么呢? |
[04:41] | I kind of like to listen to, like, old Danish rock music. | 我喜欢听老的丹麦摇滚音乐 |
[04:45] | -[Grosjean] Not good! -[chuckles] | 不好! |
[04:47] | [Grosjean] I’ve put a lot of effort, a lot of passion and love into the team | 我付出了很多努力和热情 还有爱 |
[04:51] | uh, since… since day one | 给这个团队 从一开始就是如此 |
[04:53] | and always wanted us to do better and better. | 我一直希望我们不断做到更好 |
[04:59] | [Steiner] Where’s the driver? | 车手去哪了? |
[05:00] | [man 4] He’s on his way. He’s on his last interview. | 他已经上路了 他在做最后一次访谈 |
[05:05] | [Steiner] At the moment, I’m not happy where we are. | 目前 我对我们的处境不满意 |
[05:07] | The car last year wasn’t good and this year, we’re struggling as well, | 去年的车不好 今年我们也有点吃力 |
[05:11] | so we, uh, need to refresh ourselves and rethink everything | 所以我们需要重新振作起来 重新思考一切 |
[05:16] | and see what we do going forward for the mid-and long-term, | 看看我们在中长期的未来该做点什么 |
[05:19] | not the short term. | 而不是看短期的 |
[05:20] | -[man 4] Hey, Romain. You all right? -[Grosjean] Yeah. | -嗨 -你还好吗? 还好 |
[05:24] | -[man 4] How was your holiday? -[Grosjean] Yeah, good. Yourself? | 假期过得怎么样? 很好 你呢? |
[05:28] | After a very strong 2018, the team started going down, | 经过了表现强劲的2018年 团队的成绩开始下滑 |
[05:31] | racing for the last position. | 在比赛里争最后一名 |
[05:34] | Now, we have absolutely no chance to be on the podium. | 现在我们绝对没有机会登上领奖台了 |
[05:37] | -[man 4] What about you? Do any drinking? -[Grosjean] Yeah. | 你呢?你喝酒了吗? 喝了 |
[05:40] | -Well, I put 2.5 kilos on, so must have! -[man 4 laughs] | 我胖了2.5公斤 所以我肯定喝了啊! |
[05:43] | [Gannon] He should’ve come out right here and overtaken Räikkönen, | 我本来应该从这里出来 超过莱科宁 |
[05:46] | instead, he came out miles behind. | 结果他从我后面几英里处出来 |
[05:47] | [Kevin] You learn a lot from tough times, | 你可以在困难的日子里学到很多 |
[05:49] | but you also… you get a stronger bond in the team between everyone, and… | 不过你同时也可以和团队里 每个人建立更加紧密的联系 |
[05:54] | and that will make us better in… for the future. | 这样会让我们未来变得更好 |
[05:56] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[05:59] | [man 5] As we’ve seen after previous races, | 正如我们在之前的比赛中看到的 |
[06:01] | it’s very tight between ourselves and Alfa, | 我们和阿尔法很接近 |
[06:04] | so, obviously, the potential to get out Q1 is there. | 所以很显然 撑过第一节排位赛 还是有希望的 |
[06:07] | Um, and, obviously that’s the main aim for… for us in this respect. | 这显然是我们这方面的主要目标 |
[06:12] | Our main rivals, they are Alfa Romeo. | 我们的主要对手是阿尔法·罗密欧 |
[06:15] | I think the rest of the midfield is… is a touch too far ahead. | 我觉得中场的其他人领先我们太多了 |
[06:20] | [Vasseur] Hi, Guenther! | 嗨 京特! |
[06:22] | If they’re doing better, I’m not getting upset. | 如果他们表现好一点 我不会沮丧的 |
[06:25] | Some you win, some you lose. But I think they play always fair | 比赛总有输赢 但我觉得他们一直都公平地竞争 |
[06:28] | and, uh, it’s… for sure, it’s not good to… to lose against them. | 当然 输给他们总是不好的 |
[06:32] | I need to go to the press pen. | 我得去记者席那边 |
[06:33] | -[Vasseur] You have three minutes. -[Steiner] Got it. | -你有三分钟时间 -好 我知道了 |
[06:36] | Guenther is a colleague and I am spending more time, uh, | 我和京特是同事 我和同事呆在一起的时间 |
[06:39] | in my life with my colleagues than with my wife! | 比我和我妻子一起的时间都要长! |
[06:42] | And… [chuckles] | |
[06:43] | [Steiner] How many assistants have you got? | 你有几个助理? |
[06:45] | I have nobody because I have no money. | 我没有助理 因为我没钱 |
[06:46] | You’ve got three people running around you. | 你有三个人在你身边跑来跑去 |
[06:48] | -[Vasseur] Yeah. -[Steiner] Another one coming. Four now. | -对 -又来了一个 现在是四个了 |
[06:51] | [Vasseur] We can fight on track, on drivers, | 我们可以在赛道上斗争 在车手方面斗争 |
[06:54] | but at the end, we are doing the same business | 不过到最后 我们都是同行 |
[06:56] | and we can sit down together and have a coffee. | 可以一起坐下来喝杯咖啡的 |
[06:59] | [giggling] | |
[07:01] | [Steiner] You’re so stupid, Fred! | 你真蠢 弗雷德! |
[07:04] | Fred and myself are in very similar positions. | 弗雷德和我的处境非常相似 |
[07:07] | We are, I would say, the only independent teams now. | 现在只有我们俩的车队是独立的团队 |
[07:09] | He’s got an owner, I’ve got an owner, so we compare the notes. | 他有个老板 我有个老板 所以我们会交流心得 |
[07:15] | Haas and Alfa Romeo are incredibly close competitors in all regards. | 哈斯和阿尔法·罗密欧是 实力非常接近的竞争对手 |
[07:18] | Not only do they share the same engine provider, | 他们不仅用同一家引擎生产商 |
[07:21] | but their annual budget is probably around the same figure. | 而且他们的年度预算大概也差不多 |
[07:28] | But Alfa Romeo have world champion Kimi Räikkönen. | 但阿尔法·罗密欧有着 世界冠军基米·莱科宁 |
[07:31] | [cheering] | |
[07:33] | [commentator] Here’s your 2007 world champion, | 这是2007年的世界冠军基米·莱科宁 |
[07:36] | Kimi Räikkönen. | |
[07:39] | I’m Kimi Räikkönen and I drive for Alfa Romeo Racing. | 我是基米·莱科宁 我为阿尔法·罗密欧车队效力 |
[07:43] | [serene music playing] | |
[07:45] | [Gow] Kimi Räikkönen is a valuable commodity. | 基米·莱科宁很有价值 |
[07:47] | He’s got the expertise, the consistency, | 他有着专业的技巧 稳定的发挥 |
[07:50] | a little bit more experience he can bring to the team. | 也能给团队多带来一点经验 |
[07:53] | And he’s keeping his seat for 2021. | 而且他会在2021年保住他的席位 |
[07:56] | [man over computer] So, I do the countdown and then, if you’d like to smile. | 那么我来倒计时 你想微笑就微笑 |
[08:00] | Three, two, one. | 三、二、一 |
[08:03] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[08:04] | But he’s a funny character to try and read. | 不过如果你想读懂他的话 他倒是个有趣的角色 |
[08:06] | [producer] Are you a fan of interviews? | 你喜欢接受采访吗? |
[08:08] | Never been. | 从来都不喜欢 |
[08:10] | Still not so. | 现在也不喜欢 |
[08:15] | In the other seat | 另一个席位 |
[08:17] | is one of Ferrari’s junior drivers, | 是被法拉利的初级车手之一占据的 |
[08:20] | Antonio Giovinazzi. | 安东尼奥·乔维纳奇 |
[08:21] | [in Italian] Hello. | 你好 大家好 |
[08:22] | [Buxton in English] The first Italian driver in Formula 1 for… | 他是一级方程式比赛中 |
[08:26] | a good long time. | 很长时间以来第一位意大利车手 |
[08:27] | [man over computer] Give me your smile in three, two, one. | 我说三、二、一 你就微笑 |
[08:32] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[08:33] | ||
[08:34] | -[man] Giovinazzi! -[woman] Ciao! | 乔维纳奇 (安东尼奥的家人) |
[08:36] | -[Antonio in Italian] Hello. -[man] All good? | -你好 -还好吗? |
[08:38] | [Antonio] Yes. | 很好 |
[08:39] | I can’t see you, Giovinazzi. | 我看不到你 乔维纳奇 |
[08:40] | I’m here. Good evening. | 我来了 晚上好 |
[08:43] | [family giggling] | |
[08:44] | [in English] The first thing when my mom saw me, | 我妈妈看到我的第一件事 |
[08:46] | is always, “You look so skinny, you need to eat.” | 总是说:“你真瘦 要多吃点” |
[08:49] | [in Italian] What will you eat tonight? | 那你今晚会吃什么? |
[08:50] | [Antonio] I don’t know. Maybe rice, salmon and avocado. | 我不知道 也许会吃 米饭、三文鱼和牛油果 |
[08:55] | [Antonio in English] We were, you know, a small family | 我们是来自意大利南部一个叫 |
[08:58] | from a town in south of Italy called Martina Franca. | 玛蒂娜·弗兰卡的小镇的小家庭 |
[09:02] | [producer] Are you, uh, a bit of a hero in Martina Franca? | 你在玛蒂娜·弗兰卡算是个英雄吗? |
[09:05] | Yes, yes, yes. | 没错 |
[09:06] | [man in Italian] Are you going out on your bike? | 你要骑自行车出门吗? |
[09:08] | Yes. Sometimes I cycle. The weather is nice over here. | 对 有时候我会骑车 这里天气很好 |
[09:13] | [Antonio in English] I’m proud to bring back the Italian flag | 对于能把意大利国旗带回F1的赛场 |
[09:15] | in the Formula 1 grid. | 我真的很自豪 |
[09:17] | Of course, also a little bit of pressure because I’m the only one. | 当然 我也有一点压力 因为我是唯一的一个 |
[09:20] | So, I want to do well for them, | 所以 我想为了他们好好表现 |
[09:22] | uh, but yeah, just, uh, in the end, I’m just really proud. | 不过 没错 归根结底 我是很自豪的 |
[09:26] | [mom in Italian] Are you tired? | 你看起来很累 你累了吗? |
[09:28] | [Antonio] Uh, I will eat and go to bed. | 我会去吃饭然后睡觉 |
[09:29] | [man] Perfect. | 完美 |
[09:31] | Okay, take care. Goodbye. | 好的 保重 再见 |
[09:33] | -Good night. Bye. -[family] Bye. Good night. Bye. | -晚安 再见 -再见 晚安 再见 |
[09:36] | He’s… he’s wicked quick, Antonio. | 他速度超级快 安东尼奥 |
[09:39] | [thrilling music playing] | |
[09:49] | But he has some sort of wild and wacky moments | 但他有时也有些疯狂和古怪的举动 |
[09:53] | where he loses control of the car. | 那些时候他就会失去对车子的控制 |
[09:58] | And it’s a surprise that they keep him on, really, for 2020. | 他们2020年把他留下了 还挺令人惊讶的 |
[10:02] | And finish. | 结束 |
[10:04] | Starting with this one. | 用这个开始 |
[10:06] | [Antonio] For me, the main thing this season | 对我来说这个 |
[10:08] | is that I show to my boss my talent. | 赛季最重要的是 我能给我的老板展示我的才华 |
[10:10] | It’s my dream to score a podium with them. | 和他们一起登上领奖台是我的梦想 |
[10:13] | You know, an Italian driver, in, uh… | 你知道 一名意大利车手 |
[10:15] | with an Italian brand like Alfa Romeo in a podium, | 和一个阿尔法·罗密欧这样的 意大利品牌一起登上领奖台 |
[10:18] | so this is my dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[10:22] | Everybody is supportive behind him to try to get the best from… from Antonio. | 所有人都支持他 努力从安东尼奥身上得到最好的 |
[10:28] | But at the end, you have to perform | 可到最后 你要表现好才行 |
[10:30] | and if you don’t do it, you will lose your seat. | 如果表现不好 就会失去席位 |
[10:34] | That’s life. | 这就是人生 (周日 比赛) |
[10:40] | [commentator 1] Hello, everyone. It’s time for the British Grand Prix. | 大家好 现在是英国大奖赛的时间 |
[10:45] | Haas have a lot to prove. | 哈斯有许多需要证明的东西 |
[10:47] | [engine revving, tires squealing] | |
[10:50] | [commentator 1] Guenther Steiner will be feeling the pressure. | 车队经理京特·施泰纳会感到压力 |
[10:52] | A small team like ours is supported by investors | 我们这种小车队由投资者支撑 |
[10:56] | and in times like this, they doubt everything. | 这种时候 他们会怀疑一切 |
[10:59] | [aircraft whirring] | (感谢英国国家医疗服务体系) |
[11:06] | There’s a lot on the table, | 可能失去的东西很多 |
[11:07] | but it… it is not anything that a great race could be changed. | 不过 一场表现优异的比赛 可以改变一切 |
[11:14] | [Keedle] RG hasn’t finished the last five Grand Prix here. | 罗曼在这里的最近五次大奖赛 他都没有比完 |
[11:18] | I just fucking want him to finish the race. | 我他妈只是想让他完成比赛 |
[11:21] | -[Haines] Radio check, Romain. -[Grosjean] Yeah, radio is very good. | 无线电检查 罗曼 好 无线电很好 |
[11:28] | -[Becker] Radio check, loud and clear. -[Antonio] Yeah, loud and clear. | -无线电检查 很清楚 -对 很清楚 |
[11:33] | [Gannon] Okay, Kevin, have a great race. | 好的 凯文 祝你比赛顺利 |
[11:36] | [engine revving] | |
[11:37] | [commentator 2] Cars being fired up, anticipation building. | 车子开火了 人们的期待值开始上升 (马格努森 哈斯车队) (乔维纳奇 阿尔法·罗密欧车队) (格罗斯让 哈斯车队) |
[11:41] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[11:57] | [commentator 2] We’re racing at Silverstone. | 我们在锡尔弗斯通这里比赛 |
[12:00] | Magnussen has already passed Albon. | 马格努森已经超过阿尔本了 (马格努森 哈斯车队) |
[12:08] | [commentator 3] Magnussen going wheel to wheel with Pierre Gasly. | 马格努森和皮埃尔·加斯利持平 |
[12:12] | [Kevin] If you back off in a Formula 1 race, | 如果你在一级方程式比赛中后退 |
[12:14] | especially on that first lap, you’ll get overtaken so easily. | 尤其是在第一圈时 你就会很容易地被别人超车 |
[12:18] | [Gannon] Great job. | 干得好 |
[12:20] | [Kevin] You can’t give away too much. | 你不能让得太多 |
[12:27] | [commentator 2] Whoa, there’s a huge crash there. | 发生了一起严重的撞车 |
[12:32] | [Steiner] Ah, fuck. | 操 |
[12:35] | [commentator 2] Oh my goodness me! | 我的天啊 |
[12:38] | [man 1] He didn’t even do one lap! | 他连一圈都没跑完! |
[12:40] | [Grosjean] Is Kevin okay? | 凯文没事吧? |
[12:42] | [Haines] Yeah, Kevin’s okay. | 对 凯文没事 |
[12:44] | [commentator 2] Poor old Magnussen, ending up in the gravel trap. | 可怜的马格努森 最后进了碎石堆里 |
[12:49] | It’s not what you want. | 你可不想那样 (乔维纳奇 阿尔法·罗密欧车队) |
[12:54] | [Becker] Keep pushing to close the gap to Vettel. | 继续努力缩小你和维特尔的差距 |
[12:56] | [exciting electronic music playing] | |
[12:59] | [Becker] Antonio, we are currently P13. | 安东尼奥 我们现在是第13位 |
[13:03] | And behind, we have Grosjean. | 后面是格罗斯让 |
[13:06] | [Haines] This is awesome, dude. Really good pace here. | 这太棒了 哥们儿 节奏非常好 |
[13:09] | [Grosjean] Yeah, I’m pushing as hard as I can. | 是的 我尽力在推进了 |
[13:11] | [commentator 2] He could drive himself into contention here. | 他开到这里可能会面临竞争 |
[13:14] | -[Becker] Box this lap. -[Antonio] Copy. | -这圈跑完进站 -收到 |
[13:18] | [commentator 2] A lot of drivers pitting. Everybody pouring into the pits. | 很多车手都进站了 所有人都涌进维修站里 |
[13:22] | Apart from Romain Grosjean. | 除了罗曼·格罗斯让 |
[13:25] | [man 2] Fucking just pit when everyone else pits! | 大家都停站了 你他妈也停站啊! |
[13:27] | Fucking hell! | 真该死! |
[13:30] | [Grosjean] I’m focusing on time right now. | 我现在把注意力放在时间上 |
[13:33] | Get as many positions as I can. | 尽量多拿下几个位置 |
[13:36] | [commentator 2] So, crucially, that’s put him into the top five, | 所以 很关键的是 这让他进了前五名 |
[13:39] | but he’s going to be really slow on those old tires. | 不过他车子那些老旧的轮胎 会让他开得很慢的 |
[13:42] | [Grosjean] Okay, boys. The front left is really struggling. | 好了 小伙子们 左前方真的很吃力 |
[13:46] | [Keedle] Fuck’s sake! | 该死! |
[13:48] | [commentator 2] Sainz is right on the back of the Haas. | 塞恩斯就在哈斯车子的后面 |
[13:54] | [Becker] Good job so far. Keep pushing, Antonio. | 目前为止你表现得很好 继续推进 安东尼奥 |
[13:56] | We slightly closed the gap to the guys ahead. | 我们稍微弥补了和前面人的差距 |
[13:59] | [commentator 2] Good performance from Giovinazzi. | 这次乔维纳奇的表现不错 |
[14:01] | He’s just gonna keep plugging away. | 他会一直增速下去 |
[14:06] | [commentator 2] Here comes Carlos Sainz. | 卡洛斯·塞恩斯来了 (格罗斯让 哈斯车队) |
[14:09] | [Grosjean] I really don’t know what I can do. | 我真的不知道我能做什么 |
[14:12] | [commentator 2] And Sainz up into fifth position. | 塞恩斯上升到了第五名 |
[14:18] | [Grosjean] The rear tires, they’re going on me. | 后面的轮胎 让我很吃力 |
[14:21] | [Steiner] Please tell him, “just stay calm.” Calm him down. | 拜托你告诉他保持冷静 让他冷静下来 |
[14:24] | [commentator 2] Here comes Lando Norris. | 兰多·诺里斯来了 |
[14:27] | The second McLaren is through. | 第二辆迈凯伦车子也通过了 |
[14:29] | We’re gonna get done again in a minute. | 我们马上就要再一次被超越了 |
[14:35] | [commentator 2] Ricciardo’s next, and he’s now ahead of Grosjean. | 丹尼尔·里卡多排在下一个 他现在领先格罗斯让 |
[14:39] | [Haines] Box, Romain, box. | 进站 罗曼 进站 |
[14:42] | [commentator 2] Grosjean coming for his pit stop. | 格罗斯让要进站了 |
[14:44] | This stop will be crucial to keep the Haas team in contention. | 这一次停站对哈斯车队的竞争很关键 |
[14:51] | [machinery whirring] | |
[14:58] | [commentator 2] Oh my goodness. It’s a slow stop. | 我的天哪 停得这么慢 |
[15:01] | There’s a gear in there somewhere. | 挡应该在什么地方的 |
[15:04] | [Grosjean] Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[15:07] | [gears grinding] | |
[15:08] | [Grosjean] What the fuck? | 什么鬼? |
[15:11] | [commentator 2] Can’t believe what I’ve just seen! | 真不敢相信我刚刚看到的! |
[15:15] | [Steiner] Fuck! | 操! |
[15:18] | [Grosjean] Why couldn’t I engage first? | 我为什么调不到一档? |
[15:21] | [Haines] We will check. We will check. | 我们会检查的 |
[15:23] | -[man 1] We’re last now. -[man 2] We are fucking last. | 我们现在是最后一名了 我们他妈是最后一名 |
[15:27] | [commentator 2] Not been a good weekend for Haas, has it? | 这周末对哈斯车队来说 可不是个好周末 对吧? (乔维纳奇 阿尔法·罗密欧车队) |
[15:32] | [Becker] Good job, Antonio. We are P14. | 干得好 安东尼奥 我们现在排第14位 |
[15:35] | The last two corners. Good job. | 最后两个弯道了 做得好 |
[15:38] | [man 3 giggles] | |
[15:42] | [Becker] Well done. Excellent race. | 做得好 很棒的比赛 |
[15:45] | [Antonio] Yeah, thank you very much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[15:49] | [commentator 2] And here’s Grosjean, limping home, plumb last. | 格罗斯让一瘸一拐回家了 最后一名 |
[15:55] | [Haines] Yeah, dude, that’s the checker. | 对 哥们 那是方格旗 |
[15:58] | [Grosjean] I’m sorry, guys. | 对不起 各位 |
[16:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:05] | [Steiner] Normally, when you drive into the pit, | 通常情况下 你开车进站时 |
[16:07] | you go straight to first gear. | 要直接挂第一档 |
[16:09] | He went into neutral. | 他却挂了空档 |
[16:11] | He fucked it up, you know. It’s his fault, yeah. | 他搞砸了 都是他的错 对 |
[16:13] | [man 2] Oh well, I guess we weren’t getting points anyway. | 哦 反正我们也没有拿到积分 |
[16:16] | [man 4] No. | 没有 |
[16:19] | [commentator 2] Tough times now for Magnussen and Romain Grosjean. | 马格努森和罗曼·格罗斯让 现在的处境十分艰难 |
[16:28] | [phone ringing] | |
[16:31] | [Steiner] Fucking hell. | 该死的 |
[16:36] | [clears throat] | |
[16:38] | Hi, Gene. Did you watch us? | 嗨 吉恩 你看我们比赛了吗 |
[16:41] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[16:42] | Uh, front and rear suspension is for sure broken. | 前后的悬挂肯定是坏了 |
[16:45] | Fucking hell. | 该死的 |
[16:47] | And did you see with Romain? | 你看到罗曼了吗? |
[16:49] | No, no, no, no, no. He fucked the pit stop up. | 不是 他把停站搞砸了 |
[16:52] | Otherwise we would have finished 11th, Gene, 10th or 11th. | 不然的话我们会占到第11位 或者第10位 |
[16:55] | We would have been in front of Vettel. | 我们会排在维特尔前面 |
[16:57] | No. No. No. | 不 |
[17:01] | [Gene] I don’t want to spend more money on this team at the moment. | 我现在不想再在这支车队上花钱了 |
[17:04] | You need to find a sponsor. | 你得另外找个赞助商了 |
[17:06] | Yeah. Mm-hmm. | 好吧 |
[17:07] | All right, Gene. No. I’ll speak with you in the week. | 好吧 吉恩 这周再跟你聊 |
[17:10] | Thank you, Gene. | 谢谢你 吉恩 |
[17:11] | Thank you. Bye-bye. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[17:14] | I think, for sure, uh, Gene was not happy with the results. | 我想吉恩当然对结果不满意 |
[17:17] | It’s a very expensive business. | 做这一行是很费钱的 |
[17:19] | Money is, uh, less than it was before. | 钱也没以前那么多了 |
[17:22] | There is less income. | 收入变少了 |
[17:23] | So, we need to find outside financing to survive as a team. | 所以我们需要找到外部资金 才能让车队生存下来 (德国 卡尔斯鲁厄) |
[17:27] | [ominous music playing] | |
[17:35] | [Maempel in German] The presentation is ready now. | 演示文稿准备好了 |
[17:37] | How did you say you were gonna do it? | 你刚刚说你打算怎么做来着? |
[17:40] | -[Maempel] I don’t have my adapter. -They must have an adapter there. | -我没带电源转换器 -他们那边一定有电源转换器的 |
[17:44] | I was thinking we say this is 15 million US dollars. | 我想我们应该说1500万美元 |
[17:48] | As long as I have the $15 million, I’m okay. | 只要我有1500万美元 就没事了 |
[17:51] | [in English] On the sponsor side, | 赞助商方面 |
[17:52] | there’s a negotiation with a very well-known company | 我们在和德国的一个 |
[17:55] | in Germany in the tech business, and that is the partners you want. | 非常知名的科技企业谈判 我们要的就是那种合作伙伴 |
[17:59] | It’s very stressful, but I think Gene trusts me that I can pull it off. | 压力很大 但我觉得 吉恩相信我能搞定 |
[18:03] | [car horns honking] | 1&1总部 |
[18:05] | [Maempel in German] Let’s just walk and say hello. | 咱们去那里打个招呼吧 |
[18:07] | -[man 1] Hello, Mr. Steiner. -[Steiner] Afternoon. | -你好 先生们 -你好 施泰纳先生 |
[18:09] | [in English] We need sponsors to keep going with the team. | 我们需要赞助商继续跟车队合作 |
[18:12] | If a partner comes aboard, that would mean somebody shares the cost of going racing | 如果有合作伙伴加入 那就意味着 有人会分担赛车比赛的花销 |
[18:16] | and we would be more than happy. | 那样我们会非常高兴的 |
[18:18] | [in German] The drivers have also sent you a little greeting | 车手们也给你们带来了一点见面礼 |
[18:22] | and I got it signed by both Haas drivers. | 我让两位哈斯车手都在上面签了名 |
[18:28] | [man 2] Personally signed? | 亲笔签名? |
[18:30] | Great, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[18:31] | [all chuckling] | |
[18:32] | -A warm welcome here. -Thank you. | -热烈欢迎啊 -谢谢你 |
[18:35] | It is important to me that we are included along the way. | 我们整个过程中的参与 对我很重要 |
[18:38] | And the question here is, how can you include us | 这里的问题是 你如何让我们参与 |
[18:42] | so we will learn to trust the team? | 这样我们才会信任这个团队? |
[18:45] | [Steiner in English] The sponsorship doesn’t come as easy | 赞助并不是只说“赞助我”那么容易 |
[18:48] | as saying, “Sponsor me,” you know. | |
[18:49] | For sure there will be mandates to follow. | 肯定会有后续任务需要跟进 |
[18:53] | [man 3 in German] Maybe it’s not just the sponsor that’s new, | 也许你不只需要新的赞助商 |
[18:56] | but maybe you also have a German driver. | 你还需要一位德国的车手 |
[19:01] | This is enormously important for us. | 这对我们来说非常重要 |
[19:05] | [Steiner in English] Sponsors nowadays, | 这年头的赞助商 |
[19:07] | they want to have a little bit of influence also in the drivers. | 在车手的选择上也想施加一些影响 |
[19:12] | So, there is a lot to decide and to weigh up against each other. | 所以要决定的事情很多 也需要权衡 |
[19:16] | What is the best to do? And, uh, it needs some thinking | 最好的办法是什么? 需要好好思考 |
[19:19] | and, uh, to… to make the right strategic decision. | 才能做出正确的战略决定 |
[19:23] | [in German] I don’t want to promise anything I can’t do. | 我不想承诺我做不到的事 |
[19:26] | I can… I’m not saying it’s a yes, but… | 我可以…我不是说一定行 不过… |
[19:30] | I mean, there are possibilities, you know. | 我是说 这是有可能的 你知道 |
[19:32] | [tense music playing] | |
[19:35] | -[man 3] Okay, great. -[Steiner] Thank you. | -好的 很好 -谢谢 |
[19:37] | Bye. See you next time. Bye. Thank you. | 再见 下次见 再见 谢谢 |
[19:40] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢你抽出时间 |
[19:41] | Bye. Thank you. | 再见 谢谢 |
[19:44] | [pensive music playing] | |
[19:53] | [in English] The easiest would be to have tons of money, | 最简单的办法就是有很多钱 |
[19:56] | just keep the same two drivers and keep on going | 还是用那两位车手 一直这样下去 |
[19:58] | and, uh, have no worries, | 什么都不用担心 |
[20:00] | but there is a… a team which needs to be kept alive | 可是这个团队得生存下去 |
[20:03] | with the best talent and the best finances possible. | 就要靠最好的人才和最好的资金支持 |
[20:07] | It’s quite a big responsibility. There is sometimes tough decisions. | 这是很重大的责任 有时要做出艰难的决定 |
[20:11] | Will be very difficult for me to do, to tell Romain or Kevin it’s over. | 如果要告诉罗曼和凯文 结束了 这对我来说会很困难 |
[20:16] | They will be upset. | 他们会很难过 |
[20:18] | They are part of the family. | 他们是这个家庭的一员 (德国 艾费尔) |
[20:31] | [classical music playing] | (德国 纽博格林赛道) |
[20:40] | [commentator 1] The big news this weekend is that Mick Schumacher, | 这周末的大新闻是 二级方程式赛车的新星 |
[20:43] | rising star of Formula 2 | 米克·舒马赫 |
[20:45] | and son of seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher, | 七次世界冠军迈克尔·舒马赫的儿子 |
[20:48] | is here. | 来到了这里 |
[20:49] | [Gow] Mick Schumacher could be the answer to most of Guenther Steiner’s problems. | 米克·舒马赫有可能解决 京特·施泰纳的大部分问题 |
[20:54] | [Steiner] Ciao. | 你好 |
[20:56] | Morning. How are you? | 早上好 你好吗? |
[20:59] | [Gow] But… | 可是… |
[21:02] | Fred Vasseur at Alfa Romeo is a very shrewd operator. | 阿尔法·罗密欧车队的 弗雷德·范萨尔是个精明的管理者 |
[21:07] | He also sees the kind of cash cow that Mick Schumacher could be in his team. | 他也看到了米克·舒马赫在他团队中 可以成为什么样的摇钱树 |
[21:14] | Okay, that’s fun. | 好吧 很好玩 |
[21:18] | [commentator 1] Mick Schumacher crosses the line | 米克·舒马赫在二级方程式比赛中 |
[21:20] | to win for the first time in Formula 2 | 过线了 第一次取得胜利 |
[21:22] | I’m Mick Schumacher, I’m 21 years old, | 我是米克·舒马赫 我今年21岁 |
[21:25] | and I’m a racing driver. | 我是一名赛车手 |
[21:29] | My dad is Michael Schumacher. | 我爸爸是迈克尔·舒马赫 |
[21:31] | He’s seven-time world champion and he’s the greatest. | 他是七届世界冠军 是最伟大的 |
[21:34] | My dad is my idol, that’s for sure. | 我爸爸是我的偶像 这是一定的 |
[21:37] | Obviously, my goal is F1. | 很显然 我的目标是一级方程式 |
[21:39] | [crowd cheering] | |
[21:40] | There are two teams | 现在有两个车队 |
[21:42] | which haven’t, uh, announced their driver lineup yet, | 还没有宣布他们的车手阵容 |
[21:45] | which are Alfa Romeo and Haas. | 那就是阿尔法·罗密欧和哈斯 |
[21:48] | So, yeah, we’ll have to see. | 所以 我们拭目以待吧 |
[21:53] | I’m here now this weekend with Alfa Romeo, | 我这周末和阿尔法·罗密欧在一起 |
[21:56] | just to get the insights to feel, | 就是想来内部感受一下 |
[21:58] | “Okay, how does a racing team really work on a race weekend?” | “在有比赛的周末 赛车队是如何工作的?” |
[22:02] | I wonder if I printed enough. Never had this many people. [chuckles] | 我不知道印够了没有 从来没有这么多人 |
[22:08] | There’s a lot of rumors surrounding the team. | 围绕着车队有着很多传闻 |
[22:11] | Um, driver market and… | 车手的市场 以及… |
[22:15] | We’re not focusing on any of those. We’re just focusing on doing our job. | 我们不关注那些 我们还是专注于做好自己的工作 |
[22:19] | [Antonio] Of course I know. I’m not stupid. | 我当然知道 我又不傻 |
[22:21] | I know that Mick is there and Mick is doing well in Formula 2. | 我知道米克来了 而且米克在 二级方程式里表现很好 |
[22:27] | He is not my main focus now. | 他现在不是我关注的重点 |
[22:29] | My main focus is, uh, is doing well, | 我关注的重点是好好表现 |
[22:31] | and I’m sure if I’m doing well, I will, uh, I will be still here next year. | 我可以肯定 如果我好好表现 明年我就还会在这里 |
[22:37] | [Vasseur] I knew that Mick was part of the Ferrari Driver Academy. | 我知道米克是法拉利车手学院的一员 |
[22:40] | I was already watching him in, | 大概两到三年前 |
[22:44] | um, in F3, two years ago or three years ago. | 我在三级方程式比赛中 已经在看他了 |
[22:49] | I’m a competitor. We always want to get more. | 我是竞争型的性格 我们总想要更多 |
[22:54] | If you are happy with what you have, then you are dead. | 如果你对自己拥有的感到满意 那你就死定了 |
[22:59] | [machinery whirring] | |
[23:02] | [Steiner] Mick is wearing an Alfa Romeo jacket this weekend, | 米克这周末穿的是 阿尔法·罗密欧的夹克 |
[23:05] | which doesn’t mean he’s next year in Alfa Romeo. | 这并不代表明年他就会 去阿尔法·罗密欧了 |
[23:08] | Doesn’t mean anything. | 这什么都说明不了 |
[23:12] | [Steiner] Gene, I’m working on the deal as we said, you need to trust me on that. | 吉恩 像我们说好的那样 我在 努力做这笔交易 所以你要相信我 |
[23:17] | Having a German driver for a German sponsor, | 对德国赞助商来说 |
[23:19] | obviously, is crucial. | 有德国车手显然很重要 |
[23:21] | [Gene] Mick Schumacher’s coming in? No. | 米克·舒马赫加入? 不 |
[23:23] | [Gene speaking indistinctly] | |
[23:25] | [Steiner] Because he’s very sellable, you know, and that’s what my point is. | 因为他很有卖点 你知道的 这就是我要说的意思 |
[23:29] | If I’ve got Schumacher, I think I can find some more money, Gene. | 如果我搞到舒马赫 我觉得 我就能搞到更多的钱 吉恩 |
[23:32] | -[Gene] It’s good to have money. -[Steiner] Yeah. | -有钱总是好的 -没错 |
[23:34] | So, if… if we get Schumacher, I think I can… I can find some. | 所以 如果我们搞到舒马赫 我觉得我能搞到一些钱 |
[23:39] | I hope three million. Between three and five million more. | 我希望搞到三百万 三百万到五百万之间 |
[23:42] | So, we have got a very good budget, you know. | 这样我们就有很不错的预算了 |
[23:45] | [machinery whirring] | (米克·舒马赫) |
[23:49] | Mick, by winning the F2 championship, for sure, is a hot property. | 赢得了二级方程式冠军的米克 当然是炙手可热的香饽饽 |
[23:53] | And with Mick, the other attraction is, uh, we all know who his father is. | 而米克的另一个吸引人之处 是我们都知道他父亲是谁 |
[24:00] | But what can be done? I don’t know yet. | 但我们能做什么?这我还不知道 (周日 比赛) |
[24:07] | -[helicopter blades whirring] -[suspenseful music playing] | (阿尔法·罗密欧车队 奥伦) (安东尼奥·乔维纳奇) |
[24:23] | [announcer] But again the pace of Rafaele Marciello… | 可我要再说一遍 第二节排位赛里 |
[24:26] | [in Italian] These days, for young boys… | 拉菲尔·马赛罗的节奏… 这年头 年轻小伙子… |
[24:29] | [announcer] …Albert Costa off the race track. | …阿尔伯特·科斯塔离开赛道 |
[24:31] | …it is impossible to make it into F1. | …不可能进入一级方程式比赛 |
[24:36] | [announcer continues indistinctly] | |
[24:43] | You need to think of the future. | 你得想想未来 |
[24:47] | Put some money aside and think about another activity. | 存点钱 然后想想别的活动 |
[24:59] | [Steiner in English] I don’t know the talks Mick had with Fred. | 我不知道米克和弗雷德谈过什么 |
[25:04] | I don’t know that, but I just cannot wait around. | 我不知道 但我不能等下去了 |
[25:07] | [Maempel in German] Let’s do it this week. I want to use the momentum. | 咱们这周开始吧 我想趁热打铁 |
[25:10] | No, we have to do it this week. | 不 我们必须这周做 |
[25:12] | I have the offer on the table. | 我的开价都摆出来了 |
[25:15] | I just have to negotiate the numbers with him. | 我只是得和他商量一下具体金额 |
[25:18] | [in English] I try to do the best and try to make my point, why… | 我尽最大努力去说明自己的观点 |
[25:21] | why he should come to us, | 说明他为什么应该加入我们 |
[25:22] | and… and… and work on the deal. | 然后努力做成这笔交易 |
[25:24] | [in German] I should get a relatively quick answer. | 我应该很快就能得到答案 |
[25:29] | Hopefully, he will say this is okay for him. | 希望他会说这对他来说没问题 |
[25:33] | [Steiner] Okay, let’s do that. | 好 那咱们就这么做吧 |
[25:36] | A race is starting at two, | 比赛从两点开始 |
[25:38] | then I can’t sit here and be filmed by Netflix, you know. | 我不能继续坐在这里让NETFLIX拍了 |
[25:43] | Then I won’t have a job anymore. | 那样的话我就会没工作了 |
[25:44] | [chuckles] | |
[25:47] | [machinery whirring] | |
[25:51] | [Kevin in English] The situation is strange | 当你完全不知道会发生什么的时候 |
[25:53] | when you have no idea what’s going to happen. | 事情就会变得很奇怪 |
[25:56] | I have a very, very strong feeling the team is going to change one of us. | 我有很强烈的预感 车队会把我们俩之间的一个换掉 |
[26:00] | [tense music playing] | |
[26:03] | [Grosjean] I believe the future is always in your hands. | 我相信未来永远掌握在自己手中 |
[26:07] | But, obviously, I am not the one making the decision. | 但很显然 我不是那个做决定的人 |
[26:11] | [Gannon] Radio check, Kevin. | 无线电检查 凯文 |
[26:13] | There has been competition from day one with Kevin. | 从第一天开始 我和凯文就存在竞争 |
[26:17] | He’s tough on track. | 他在赛道上很勇猛 |
[26:19] | [engine revving] | |
[26:22] | [Grosjean] The decision to, you know, get rid of Kevin or myself… | 除掉凯文或者我之间的 一个人的这个决定… |
[26:26] | [engine revving] | |
[26:29] | Put some oil on the fire. | 是火上浇油 |
[26:33] | [cars zooming] | |
[26:34] | [in Italian] If you want to go fast at this one, you’ve got to have balls. | 如果你这次想快点的话 就得有胆量 |
[26:38] | You’ve got to have balls and you’ve got to know the track. | 你得有胆量 还要熟知赛道状况 |
[26:44] | [commentator 1 in English] The Haas drivers are racing | 在目前的阶段 |
[26:47] | to try and stay in Formula 1 at this stage. | 哈斯车队的车手 正努力留在一级方程式里 |
[26:49] | They’ll be giving it everything. They certainly will. | 他们会全力以赴 他们一定会的 |
[26:53] | [engine revving] | |
[26:54] | [commentator 1] Green flag at the back. | 绿旗在后面 |
[26:56] | Now we wait for the five red lights to go out. | 现在我们要等五盏红灯熄灭 |
[26:58] | When they do, we will be racing at the Nürburgring. | 当它们熄灭时 我们就会在 纽博格林赛道开始比赛 (乔维纳奇 阿尔法·罗密欧) (马格努森 哈斯车队) (格罗斯让 哈斯车队) |
[27:03] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[27:14] | [engine revving] | |
[27:16] | [commentator 2] Lights out and away we go | 灯光熄灭了 我们开始了 |
[27:17] | for 60 laps around the Nürburgring, it’s the Eifel Grand Prix. | 这里是艾费尔大奖赛 我们将绕纽博格林赛道60圈 (马格努森 哈斯车队) |
[27:21] | [dramatic music playing] | |
[27:25] | [tires screeching] | |
[27:27] | [groaning] | 什么鬼? |
[27:29] | [commentator 2] Magnussen in 14th has had a rubbish start. | 排在第14位的马格努森开场很糟糕 |
[27:36] | [Grosjean] Fuck me! | 操! |
[27:38] | I’m on fucking ice. | 我简直是在冰面上啊 |
[27:40] | [commentator 3] Grosjean’s heading backwards. | 格罗斯让正在往后退 |
[27:42] | He’s lost four places from the start. | 他自从比赛开始都丢了四个位置了 |
[27:44] | [Steiner] Fuck me. They have no grip. | 操 它们完全没有抓地力 (马格努森 哈斯车队) |
[27:50] | [commentator 3] Here comes Kevin Magnussen to the inside of Kvyat, for 14th. | 凯文·马格努森来了 他冲入 丹尼尔·科维亚特内圈 排第14位 (科维亚特 阿尔法·托利车队) |
[27:57] | And he’s done it. | 他做到了 (马格努森 哈斯车队) (格罗斯让 哈斯) |
[28:06] | [Grosjean] I got hit badly by some gravel by Kimi | 我被基米用碎石撞了 |
[28:08] | and it’s fucking hurting my finger. | 手指好痛 |
[28:11] | [Haines] Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[28:12] | [Grosjean] I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[28:14] | I can’t use my left index. | 我左手食指不能用了 |
[28:16] | I hope it’s not broken. | 希望它没有断吧 |
[28:18] | [commentator 2] It will be throbbing. It will be hurting a lot. | 会很痛的 会非常痛 |
[28:20] | In these cold temperatures, you’ll probably feel it even more. | 这么冷的天气 可能感受更加明显 |
[28:27] | [commentator 3] Antonio Giovinazzi’s made a great start. He’s up in 11th place. | 安东尼奥·乔维纳奇的开局很好 他现在到了第11名 |
[28:31] | [Becker] Good job, Antonio. Keep pushing. | 做得好 安东尼奥 继续推进 (格罗斯让 哈斯车队) |
[28:38] | [Grosjean] Obviously heavy traffic. Impossible to overtake. | 车流显然很拥挤 没办法超车 |
[28:41] | [Steiner] Maybe we tell Romain | 要不我们告诉罗曼 |
[28:43] | he’s doing the same time as the guys in front of him | 他和他前面的人速度一样快 |
[28:46] | just to keep his, you know, spirit up, yeah. | 为了让他的精神能保持振作 |
[28:51] | [Haines] Pace is really good. You’re matching Gasly ahead. | 你的节奏不错 和前面的加斯利持平 |
[28:54] | Good job, mate. Let’s get him. | 干得好 咱们去打败他吧 |
[28:58] | [commentator 3] Räikkönen to the inside of Russell. | 莱科宁来到了拉塞尔的内圈 |
[29:01] | Oh, he’s got that wrong! | 他搞错了 |
[29:02] | That’ll be the end of Russell’s afternoon. | 拉塞尔的下午就这么结束了 |
[29:05] | [Russell] Oh my word. What happened there? | 我的天啊 那里发生什么事了? |
[29:08] | [Ayao] Safety car. Safety car. | 安全车 |
[29:10] | [commentator 3] We’ve got a virtual safety car deployed | 我们已经部署了一辆虚拟安全车 |
[29:12] | and as a result of that, this could be pit-stop time. | 所以现在可能是该停站的时间了 |
[29:17] | [Becker] Box, box. | 进站 |
[29:19] | [Antonio] Copy. | 收到 |
[29:22] | [Steiner] Somehow we need to tell Romain | 我们得想办法告诉罗曼 |
[29:24] | that if he can do it on a one-stop, we have points, you know. | 如果他能做到只停站一次 我们就有积分 (格罗斯让 哈斯车队) |
[29:30] | [Haines] How’s it going? | 怎么样? |
[29:32] | [Grosjean] I think tires are still okay. | 我觉得轮胎还没问题 |
[29:34] | [Haines] We are thinking of a variation on Plan B. | 我们正在考虑转换到B计划 |
[29:37] | [Grosjean] Okay, think and I’ll drive fast. | 好的 你们想 我开快点就是了 |
[29:41] | [commentator 3] While most of the drivers are taking advantage of the safety car | 当大多数车手都在利用安全车 |
[29:44] | to come in for new tires, | 来换新轮胎的时候 |
[29:46] | Grosjean looks like he’s taking a gamble and staying out. | 格罗斯让似乎想赌一把 继续在外面呆着 |
[29:51] | [Haines] Okay, dude, you’re gonna be in free air, | 好了 哥们 |
[29:53] | so let’s push on these tires and get ’em going. | 前面没有挡住你的了 那就推进轮胎 努力前进吧 |
[29:57] | [tires squealing] | |
[30:01] | [Gannon] Okay, Kevin, currently you’re P12. | 好的 凯文 现在你是第12位 |
[30:03] | Romain’s P10 on his one-stop, ten seconds up the road. | 罗曼只准备停站一次 他现在 是第10位 在你前面10秒 |
[30:07] | Giovinazzi ahead is P11. | 前面的乔维纳奇是第11位 |
[30:13] | [brakes screeching] | |
[30:16] | [commentator 3] Antonio Giovinazzi looking for his second points finish of the year. | 安东尼奥·乔维纳奇正努力 在今年的比赛中第二次拿到积分 |
[30:21] | [Becker] We have Grosjean ahead, nine seconds. | 格罗斯让现在领先九秒 |
[30:25] | [Antonio] Copy. | 收到 |
[30:27] | Is he pushing flat out, Antonio, or what is he doing? | 他是在用尽全力推进吗 安东尼奥 他在做什么? |
[30:30] | He needs to fucking push. | 他需要使劲推 |
[30:33] | [commentator 3] There is Mick Schumacher, watching on. | 米克·舒马赫正在那里看着 |
[30:35] | He’s with the team all weekend. | 他整个周末都跟车队在一起 |
[30:41] | [Haines] These laps are good. | 这几圈很不错 伙计 |
[30:42] | You’re a second quicker than Hülkenberg ahead. Let’s get him. | 你比前面的霍肯伯格快一秒 咱们去追上他吧 |
[30:48] | [Steiner] Fuck, that’s good times for Romain. | 操 现在罗曼发挥得不错啊 |
[30:50] | What’s happened to Magnussen? | 马格努森怎么了? |
[30:55] | [crew member] Come on. Come on! | 加油 |
[30:57] | [Gannon] Okay, Kevin, currently P11. | 好 凯文 现在你是第11位 |
[31:00] | Vettel’s behind us. | 维特尔在我们后面 |
[31:01] | Mode push. Mode push. | 推进模式 |
[31:05] | [commentator 3] Here comes Vettel, looking for the inside of Magnussen. | 维特尔来了 在找马格努森的内圈 |
[31:09] | Magnussen tries to cut back. | 马格努森试图切回去 |
[31:14] | He’s not going to give up that easily. That’s audacious into turn four! | 他不会那么轻易放弃的 进第四个弯时真大胆! |
[31:19] | Vettel has the place. | 维特尔赢得了这个位置 |
[31:25] | [Gannon] Kevin, push like hell to the end. | 凯文 狠狠地推到最后 |
[31:27] | -Let’s keep going. -[Kevin] Okay. | -咱们继续吧 -好 |
[31:32] | [Haines] Romain, five laps to go, 1.3 back to Gio. | 罗曼 还剩五圈 离乔维还有1.3秒 |
[31:35] | He’s got Vettel behind him. He’ll come under pressure soon. | 维特尔在他后面 他很快就会感到压力的 |
[31:38] | [Becker] Grosjean ahead. Keep pushing. | 格罗斯让在前面 继续推进 |
[31:41] | It’s important to get Grosjean, otherwise we risk to get out of the points. | 超过格罗斯让很重要 否则我们就会有丢失积分的危险 |
[31:45] | [crew member] Come on! | 加油! (马格努森 哈斯车队) |
[31:49] | [Gannon] Three more laps to go, Kevin. Three laps. | 还有三圈 凯文 三圈 |
[31:56] | [Haines] Starting last lap, Romain. This is brilliant. | 开始最后一圈 罗曼 太漂亮了 |
[32:00] | [commentator 3] Hamilton crosses the line | 刘易斯·汉密尔顿越过终点线 |
[32:02] | to take his 91st Formula 1 victory, | 拿到了他第91次一级方程式比赛胜利 |
[32:05] | and first points of the year for Romain Grosjean | 罗曼·格罗斯让本年度 第一次拿到了积分 |
[32:08] | What a brilliant drive. | 这车开得真漂亮 |
[32:09] | [Haines] That is the checker, mate. P9. | 方格旗就在那里了 伙计 第9位 |
[32:12] | [Grosjean] Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 好啊! |
[32:14] | [Antonio] Yes, guys, yes! | 好啊 |
[32:15] | [crew member] Yes! | 各位 棒啊! |
[32:16] | -[Becker] Well done, Antonio. P10. -[Antonio in Italian] Thank you. | 干得漂亮 安东尼奥 第10位 谢谢 |
[32:19] | [Gannon in English] Checkered flag, Kevin. Checkered flag. P13. | 方格旗 凯文 方格旗 第13位 |
[32:23] | Sorry it didn’t go quite right at the end. | 很抱歉最后不太顺利 |
[32:25] | [Kevin] Yeah, good job, guys. | 是啊 干得漂亮 各位 |
[32:27] | [Grosjean] Thank you for the work and, uh, yeah, you’re the boys. You’re the boys. | 谢谢你们的努力工作 对 你们是最棒的 |
[32:31] | [Steiner] Thanks to everybody. Great job, Romain. | 谢谢大家 干得好 罗曼 |
[32:33] | Thank you, guys. Thank you for never giving up. | 谢谢大家 多谢你没有放弃 |
[32:38] | [Grosjean] Yeah, that’s not something we do, giving up. | 对 京特 放弃不是我们的风格 |
[32:46] | [Steiner] We needed this, huh? We needed this. | 这正是我们需要的 对吧? |
[32:51] | [indistinct chattering] | |
[32:53] | [Grosjean] For the whole team, | 对整个车队来说 |
[32:54] | scoring two points was a bloody cool moment. | 拿下两分是非常酷的一刻 |
[32:57] | It felt really good, you know. Uh… | 感觉很好 你知道的 |
[32:59] | For us, P9 is… is the absolute best on a… on a really good day. | 对我们来说 第9位就是 发挥超常时的最好成绩了 |
[33:06] | [Enrico in Italian] Nice one, good work. | 不错 干得好 |
[33:09] | Well done. We beat everyone that we needed to beat. | 干得好 需要打败的人 我们都打败了 |
[33:14] | [gleeful yelling] | |
[33:17] | -[man] Fucking awesome. -[Steiner] Where’s your broken finger? | -真的太棒了 -你断了的手指呢? |
[33:20] | -[Grosjean] Here, getting better, but… -[Steiner] Yeah. Is it broken? | -还在那 现在好一些了 不过… -是啊 断了吗? |
[33:23] | [Grosjean] No. Hey, hey, hey! | 没有 嘿! |
[33:25] | It’s not broken, but it’s blue. | 没断 不过有淤青了 |
[33:27] | [indistinct chattering, laughter] | |
[33:29] | [Grosjean] Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:36] | My new job! [giggles] | 我的新工作! |
[33:44] | -All right, so, forward planning. -[Steiner] Forward planning. | 好吧 所以 前瞻性规划 |
[33:47] | -What do you know? -[Steiner] What do I know? | -前瞻性规划 -你知道什么? 我知道什么? |
[33:49] | [Stuart] What do you know? What can you tell me? | 你知道什么? 你能告诉我什么? |
[33:52] | Where are the balls in the air? | 抛向空中的球现在在哪里了? |
[33:54] | -[Stuart] Circus. -Circus, yeah. Clowns. | -马戏团 -马戏团 对 小丑 |
[33:56] | Circus. Formula 1. | 马戏团 一级方程式 |
[33:59] | So, anyway, | 所以 不管怎样 |
[34:01] | I will decide which driver goes this week. | 这周我要决定哪位车手要离开 |
[34:09] | You know, it will be quite emotional. | 你知道 会很情绪化的 |
[34:11] | You know, in an ideal world, | 我理想中的计划 |
[34:13] | my plan would be that we make that official | 是在 葡萄牙比赛那个周末 |
[34:16] | the Portugal weekend. | 正式宣布 |
[34:17] | [tense music playing] | |
[34:23] | [Steiner] You want my job? | 你想要我的工作吗? |
[34:25] | Wouldn’t take the pay cut. | 我可不愿意减薪 (两周后) (葡萄牙 阿尔加维) |
[34:27] | [chuckling] | |
[34:38] | [Buxton] Okay. Three, two, uh, one. | 好 三、二、一 |
[34:41] | Formula 1 arrives in Portimao for the 2020 Portuguese Grand Prix | 一级方程式赛车抵达波尔蒂芒 进行2020年葡萄牙大奖赛 |
[34:45] | and a driver market has been kicked into overdrive. | 车手市场的劲爆消息不断传来 |
[34:49] | [camera shutter clicking] | |
[34:50] | [Buxton] Just this morning, the Haas F1 team announced | 就在今天早上 哈斯F1车队宣布 |
[34:53] | that not one… | 不止一个… |
[34:55] | but both of their drivers would be leaving the team | 而是他们的两位车手都将 |
[34:58] | at the end of this season. | 在本赛季末离开车队 |
[35:01] | [somber music playing] | |
[35:04] | [Kevin] In a way, exciting as well, but mostly weird. | 在某种程度上 这很令人兴奋 不过更多的是奇怪 |
[35:07] | [Grosjean] Gonna miss the feeling of Formula 1. | -我会想念参加一级方程式的感觉 -是的 当然了 |
[35:13] | [Kevin] Hello. | 你好 |
[35:14] | [Buxton] Well, news. | 这个嘛 新闻 |
[35:16] | Uh, when were you informed, | 你什么时候知道的 |
[35:19] | or was it a decision that was made between you and the team? | 或者说 这是不是你和 团队共同做的决定? |
[35:22] | Guenther called me a week ago or so, | 京特大约一周前打电话给我 |
[35:25] | um, to tell me that they were, uh, gonna go for other drivers. | 告诉我他们要换其他车手了 |
[35:32] | Maybe I’m ignorant, but I… I felt pretty confident… | 也许我很自大 不过我当时很自信 |
[35:35] | [chuckling] …that they’d keep me. | 他们会把我留下的 |
[35:41] | You know, Formula 1 can be a cold place, | 你知道 |
[35:44] | uh… | 一级方程式的世界 有时候会很冷酷… |
[35:46] | a lot of the time. | 很多时候都是这样 |
[35:47] | [Stuart] Anyhoo… Yeah, I mean, bottom line is | 不管如何… |
[35:50] | everyone knows you’re gonna drive the absolute nuts off of this car | 大家都知道在赛季结束之前 |
[35:52] | until the end of the season. | 你会把这辆车开得漂亮至极 |
[35:54] | -You won’t take your foot off the gas. -[Kevin] Absolutely. | -你的脚不会放松油门的 -那是肯定的 |
[35:57] | But I will always, you know, look back | 不过我今后会一直回想 |
[35:59] | and… and be disappointed that I didn’t become a world champion. | 为我没有成为世界冠军而失望 |
[36:04] | You know, yes, I’m sad about not being able to continue, | 没错 不能继续 我觉得很伤心 |
[36:07] | but I think it’s overwhelmingly… | 可是我觉得这很让人不知所措… |
[36:11] | You know, I’m more grateful than sad about things, you know. | 你知道 对这一切 我的感激大过伤心 |
[36:15] | -[Buxton] Thanks, Kevin. -Thank you. | -谢谢你 |
[36:18] | [Grosjean] I’m not really done with Formula 1, | 凯文 -谢谢 |
[36:20] | but maybe Formula 1’s done with me. | 我还没跟一级方程式结束 可也许它和我已经结束了 |
[36:22] | It’s not good for me. | 这对我不好 |
[36:23] | It was, you know, um, collateral damage, if you want, but, | 如果你想这么看的话 |
[36:26] | uh, you know, nothing I can say. | 我这算是附带伤害 但我没什么可以说的 |
[36:28] | Uh, fair enough. I understand. | 很公平 |
[36:30] | Uh, and, uh, we move on. | 我理解 然后我们继续过日子吧 |
[36:40] | [Steiner] Uh, to make a decision to let people go, | 做出让别人离开的决定 |
[36:42] | it’s never a nice thing to do | 这从来不是什么好事 |
[36:44] | and, for sure, somebody’s feelings get hurt. | 当然 有些人的感情会受到伤害 |
[36:47] | But especially with Romain and Kevin, they got to be friends. | 可是对罗曼和凯文这点尤甚 他们在这里得以成为朋友 |
[36:51] | It is not easy, but all good things have, uh, an end. | 这很不容易 可天下没有不散的筵席 |
[37:04] | [Steiner clears throat] | |
[37:06] | I just have to say hello to him. | 我只是得跟他打个招呼 |
[37:08] | -Are you still saying hello to me? -[Grosjean] Huh? | -你还要跟我打招呼吗? -嗯? |
[37:11] | -[Steiner] Still saying hello? -Yeah. | -还要打招呼? -没错 |
[37:12] | [Steiner] I know that, yeah. I’m just joking. | 我知道的 我只是开玩笑 |
[37:15] | It seems to have been managed pretty good, you know. | 所以 事情似乎处理得很好 |
[37:18] | As we said, we are not damaging anybody. That’s the last thing I want to do. | 正如我们所说 我们并没有伤害 任何人 这事是我最不想做的 |
[37:22] | You know that I mean that. | 你知道我是认真的 |
[37:23] | -Because otherwise… -[Grosjean] For sure. | -因为否则的话… -是啊 没错 当然 |
[37:25] | -[Steiner] It’s never nice, but hey. -[Grosjean] Yeah. | 这种事从来也不好受 不过 |
[37:29] | [Steiner] Life is not ein Wunschkonzert, as we say in German. | 嘿 生活并不像我们德国人说的那样 是一场顺你心意的音乐会 |
[37:32] | You know? Fucking hell, yeah. | 你知道吗? 该死 是吧 |
[37:36] | [tense music playing] | |
[37:39] | [producer] You’ve got rid of your sort of two adopted sons. | 你现在摆脱了你的两个继子 |
[37:41] | Uh, so, what’s next? Who’s coming in? | 那接下来怎么办?谁要进来? |
[37:44] | You’re persisting to try to find out which direction we are going. [laughs] | 你们还真是不依不饶 想搞清楚我们接下来的方向啊 |
[37:51] | [commentator 1] Venturing into a Formula 1 weekend for the first time… | 第一次冒险进入一级方程式的周末的 |
[37:59] | Mick Schumacher. | 是米克·舒马赫 |
[38:00] | Next year, we’ll have Mick Schumacher and, uh, Nikita Mazepin as our drivers. | 明年我们会有米克·舒马赫 和尼基塔·马泽平做我们的两位车手 |
[38:05] | [edgy music playing] | |
[38:07] | [Steiner] Nikita Mazepin is one of the talented drivers | 尼基塔·马泽平是今年二级方程式 |
[38:10] | in Formula 2 this year | 赛车中最有才华的车手之一 |
[38:11] | and, uh, his father, he has got a very successful company as well, | 他的父亲也经营着一家很成功的公司 |
[38:15] | which he may want to promote. | 他可能想为之做宣传 |
[38:18] | -[Mick] Hi. -[woman] Hello. | -嗨 -你好 |
[38:19] | -[man] Congratulations. -[Mick] Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[38:21] | [Steiner] I was pretty happy that the rumor mill | 传闻都是米克要去阿尔法 |
[38:23] | was that Mick is going to Alfa | 我对此很高兴 |
[38:24] | because that distracted the real negotiations, you know? | 因为这让大家的视线从真正的 谈判上转移开了 你知道吗? |
[38:27] | [chuckling] | |
[38:29] | [reporter] It was announced that Mick Schumacher’s gonna be in the car. | 今天正式宣布 米克·舒马赫将成为车手 |
[38:32] | Why did you pick Mick? | 你为什么选择米克? |
[38:33] | It’s going to be tough for a rookie next year, isn’t it? | 明年对新人来说会很辛苦吧? |
[38:38] | I’m sure there will be criticism. “Two rookies cannot work.” | 我肯定外界会对我们有所批评 “两个菜鸟不行” |
[38:41] | It will be very difficult. I know the challenge in front of us, | 会很困难的 我了解我们面临的挑战 |
[38:44] | but because nobody has ever done it, it doesn’t mean that it’s wrong. | 但没人这么做过 并不代表它是错的 |
[38:50] | No risk, no fun! [snickers] | 没有风险 就没有乐趣! |
[38:53] | -[Gow] Sainz is going to Ferrari. -[notification chimes] | 塞恩斯要去法拉利了 |
[38:55] | -[man] How much are you gonna miss him? -[Lando] Uh… | 你会有多想念他? |
[38:58] | [Gow] How is this relationship going to continue? | 这段关系要如何继续? |
[39:00] | [Tom] Okay, Carlos. No fight with Lando. Let him go. | 好了 卡洛斯 不要和兰多争了 让他走吧 |
[39:03] | [Sainz] Fucking hell. | 该死的 |
[39:04] | [Lando] He just turned in on me. What’s he trying to do? | 他刚向我冲过来 他想干什么? |
[39:08] | I’m pretty angry. | 我很生气 |
[39:09] | [commentator] A very, very nasty crash. | 撞车撞得好惨 |
[39:12] | -[Gannon] Red flag. -[panicked yelling] | 危险信号 |
[39:14] | [Steiner] Once you see fire, that’s the worst thing you can have. | 一旦你看到起火 那是最糟糕的了 |
[39:18] | You don’t think anybody can get out alive of this one. | 你会觉得没有人能活着出去 |
[39:23] | [electronic music playing] |