时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | I’m already falling down. | 我已经脚下不稳了 |
[00:21] | -Let’s go. -Okay. | 走吧 好 |
[00:27] | As a kid, I had an acquaintance of my dad, | 小时候,我认识我爸的一个朋友 |
[00:30] | which came up here five, six times a year | 他一年会上来这里五、六次 |
[00:32] | and I always wanted to come up with him. | 我每次都想跟他一起上来 |
[00:35] | But I was a kid then. He never would take me. | 但我当时还小,所以他都不带我一起 NETFLIX 影集 |
[00:41] | This year, I decided this would be a good way | 今年我决定来这里散心几天也不错 |
[00:43] | to spend a few days away from all the hard work, | 远离F1赛车的辛劳、政治、赛事 |
[00:46] | politics, racing of Formula 1. | |
[00:49] | Let’s sit down right here, Johannes. | 约翰尼斯,我们在这里坐一下 |
[00:53] | -Do we want to drink something? -Yes, sir! | 要喝点东西吗? 遵命 |
[00:56] | -Cheers. | -Cheers. -干杯 -干杯 |
[01:01] | How is it going with the team? | 你车队的情况如何? |
[01:04] | It is difficult. I didn’t imagine it to be as difficult as it turned out to be, | 不好处理,没想到会这么不容易 |
[01:07] | but Formula 1 is just so difficult | 但一级方程式赛车就是这么难搞 |
[01:11] | and there is a big difference | 而且队上有两位新车手的影响不小 |
[01:12] | when you have two drivers that are new to Formula 1. | |
[01:16] | Just this morning, the Haas F1 team announced | 哈斯车队于今早宣布 |
[01:19] | both of their drivers would be leaving the team. | 他们的两位车手都即将离队 |
[01:22] | Last season was a little bit too dramatic, even for us. | 上个赛季就连我们 都觉得有点太戏剧化 |
[01:25] | – | -Fuck! 干! |
[01:28] | And a big fire there! That was horrendous. | 起大火了! 太可怕了 |
[01:32] | This year, we have got two rookies in our cars. | 我们队上今年有两名菜鸟车手 |
[01:35] | He absolutely turned into me. | 他绝对是朝我转了过来 |
[01:37] | It never rains, it pours on me. | 每次都是祸不单行 |
[01:39] | It’ll be difficult. I know the challenge in front of us. | 一定会很不容易 我知道我们会遇到什么挑战 |
[01:42] | It’s fucking unbelievable. | 简直不可置信 |
[01:45] | One of the debutants’ race is over before it’s even begun. | 有人的处女赛还没开始就结束了 |
[01:49] | But because nobody has ever done it, | 但没人做过的事 |
[01:51] | it doesn’t mean that it’s wrong. | 不代表这么做一定有问题 |
[01:54] | If we are not united as a team, then we are all going to shit, you know. | 我们如果不团结,就会一败涂地 |
[01:57] | We just need to stay together and survive the season. | 我们只需要团结撑过这个赛季就好 |
[02:01] | It’s a long way to go! | 前方的路还很漫长 |
[02:04] | Long fucking way to go. | 真他妈任重道远 剧名:登高望远 (西班牙巴塞隆纳) |
[02:20] | Here we go. | 各位女士先生,好戏即将登场 |
[02:21] | The 51st Formula 1 World Championship Spanish Grand Prix | 第51届世界一级方程式锦标赛 西班牙大奖赛 |
[02:25] | and the 31st to take place here in Barcelona. | 暨第31度于本地巴塞隆纳举行 |
[02:32] | I think after here, we should go three days to Amsterdam. | 这里的比赛结束后 我们应该要花三天去阿姆斯特丹 |
[02:35] | Hot box it for a week! | 闭关呼麻一周 |
[02:38] | Too many cameras. | 摄影机太多了 |
[02:39] | -Famous or something? -Morning. | -妳很有名吗? -早 |
[02:42] | Gonna be getting a nice little sweat on today. | 我今天一定会汗流浃背 |
[02:45] | -I wanna get on the water. -Still not warm though. | 我想去玩水 -可是水温还没回暖 |
[02:48] | Fucking freezing. You need a thick wetsuit. | -冷死了 你需要厚厚的潜水衣 |
[02:54] | -Love how I’ve been holding this. -Yeah! | 我一直拿著这个真好玩 |
[02:56] | The whole time. | 从头拿到尾 |
[03:03] | Fuck you guys. | 去你们的 |
[03:10] | Going into 2021, the Haas could not be more different. | 到了2021年,哈斯车队改头换面 |
[03:14] | There’s no two ways about it. | 这是千真万确 |
[03:16] | Haas were in financially difficult straits | 哈斯车队在2020年末陷入财务困境 |
[03:19] | at the end of 2020… | |
[03:21] | Yeah, making my own coffee. | 我在自己冲咖啡 |
[03:23] | …and needed an injection of cash in order to ensure the future of the team | 需要金流挹注,才能确保车队未来 |
[03:28] | and livelihoods of all of its employees. | 以及全体员工的生计 |
[03:32] | That ultimately came in the form of a Russian fertilizer company | 最后是由一名寡头政治家 |
[03:37] | owned by an oligarch. | 拥有的俄国肥料公司出面 |
[03:40] | He’s not an oligarch. He’s a fertilizer guy. | 他不是寡头政治家,他是搞肥料的 |
[03:48] | Are we on the radar? | 我们有被拍到吗? |
[03:49] | -What? -On the radar with the movie? | 什么? 有被电影拍进去吗? |
[03:52] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. It doesn’t matter. I’m used to it, you know? So don’t worry. | 有,没关系 我已经习惯了,不用担心 |
[03:56] | We have no secrets, huh? | 我们没有秘密 |
[03:58] | No secrets, but I am not hero. | 没有秘密,但我不是主角 |
[03:59] | -You are the boss, you are the hero. | 你是老大,你是主角 |
[04:01] | -It’s good. I mean, you’re the sponsor. -Yes. | -不错,不过你是金主 -是 |
[04:05] | Mr. Mazepin owns Uralkali, | 马泽平先生拥有乌拉尔钾肥公司 |
[04:07] | one of the biggest fertilizer companies in the world, | 世界上最大的肥料公司之一 |
[04:09] | you know, if not the biggest one. | 数一数二 |
[04:11] | If we wouldn’t have done what we did, to find partners, to find sponsors, | 如果我们没想办法找合伙人跟金主 |
[04:16] | the chances that we wouldn’t be here now would have been very high. | 那我们有很高机率现在已经出局了 |
[04:20] | I sent you some comments. | 我传了一些评论给你 |
[04:22] | I mentioned some suggestions. | 提了一些建议 |
[04:25] | Okay, I will write back. I just need to go do something. | 好,我会回复你,只是我有事要先做 |
[04:28] | No rush. | 不急 |
[04:31] | Dmitry is heavily involved in the financing of that team. | 迪米崔提供该车队大部分资金 |
[04:35] | This season, he’s always there. | 这个赛季随时可见他的身影 |
[04:38] | All of our sponsors, they’re not here just to give us money | 赞助商并不是白白给我们钱赛车 |
[04:41] | and we can go racing. They want something out of it. | 他们要有回报 |
[04:44] | There’s always expectations. It’s just like, “What are they?” You know? | 永远都会抱持期望 问题是我们搞不懂他们期望什么 |
[04:49] | The look of Haas is very different this year. | 哈斯车队今年的造型很不一样 |
[04:52] | The Mazepin money is definitely showing itself on the car. | 马泽平花的钱肯定有表现在车身上 |
[04:56] | Who came up with the Russian color scheme? | 俄国配色是谁想出来的? |
[04:59] | It is not a Russian color scheme, you know? | 并不是俄国配色,好吗? |
[05:01] | It could be American, it could be British. It’s always the same colors, you know. | 也可以是美国配色或英国配色 颜色都一样 |
[05:09] | You know that I love a bit of controversy. | 你也知道我喜欢有点争议 |
[05:12] | But the livery is not the only thing that’s changed. | 但改变的不只是赛车涂装 |
[05:17] | Hey, guys. | -早安 -你们好 |
[05:20] | Nikita Mazepin, Haas F1 team. | 尼基塔马泽平,哈斯车队 |
[05:22] | -See you on the track. -Yeah. | -我们赛道上见 -好 |
[05:24] | My dad is a sponsor now, uh, of the team. | 我爸是车队现在的赞助商 |
[05:28] | The relationship with my dad is… is really unique. | 我跟我爸的关系十分独特 |
[05:31] | I think in… in total, | 我觉得总共来说 |
[05:33] | my dad’s probably missed, like, 12 or 15 races, | 我爸大概错过了12、15场比赛 |
[05:36] | um, and I’ve had more than 400 races in my life. | 我这辈子总共出赛了超过400场 |
[05:39] | Yeah, listen, we need to have professional relationships, | 我们需要建立专业关系 |
[05:43] | not just be buddies. | 不能只是像朋友一样 |
[05:44] | Sure, we’re friends, | 我们当然还是朋友 |
[05:45] | but we’re working towards a goal and everyone needs to do their job. | 但我们有目标要努力 而每个人都得尽到自己的职责 |
[05:49] | Every success and failure I’ve had, | 我每一次的成败 |
[05:52] | you know, has always been our moment together as a family | 都是我们俩以家人身分一起面对 |
[05:56] | and he supports me no matter what. | 他无论如何都会支持我 |
[06:00] | Nikita Mazepin, I think, is a very good driver. | 我认为尼基塔马泽平是很优秀的车手 |
[06:03] | I mean, a great talent in my opinion. | 我认为他才华洋溢 |
[06:05] | He could have finished, with a little bit more luck, | 他如果运气再好一点 |
[06:07] | third last year in F2, | 去年有机会在F2赛车拿下第三名 |
[06:09] | and it was a very competitive year in F2. | 去年F2赛车的竞争也是十分激烈 |
[06:13] | So, you are new to most people in the Formula 1 world, | 尼基塔,你在F1赛车界是生面孔 |
[06:17] | but there are people who have a lot of opinions about you | 但很多人对于你 |
[06:20] | and about your father | and about your father’s money 还有你父亲以及他的资金抱持意见 |
[06:23] | without even knowing you. How does that feel for you? | 明明根本还不认识你 你对此有何感受? |
[06:25] | I think criticism isn’t a bad thing. | 我认为批评不是坏事 |
[06:27] | Give me as much shit as you want. Uh, I’m there to race. | 要怎么骂我尽管骂,我是来赛车的 |
[06:31] | I will race and I’m here to stay. | 我一定会上场赛车,也不打算离开 |
[06:33] | I think part of my job is recognizing | 我认为这一行的一部分工作 |
[06:36] | that this sport is a sport that likes conflicts | 就是要认知这项运动是很嗜血的 |
[06:38] | because it makes, you know, the clicks. | 因为嗜血才能吸引注意 |
[06:40] | Haas’s two rookies are incredibly important for the sport. | 哈斯车队的两位新人 对这项运动无比重要 |
[06:45] | -Have a good one. -Thanks for your time. | -祝你比赛顺利 -谢谢妳的访问 |
[06:47] | One, through the sponsorship that he brings due to his father, | 其中一位借由父亲对车队的赞助 |
[06:51] | is responsible for the team still being on the grid | 使得车队还能存在于起跑区 |
[06:55] | and the other one has one of the most famous names | 另外一位则有著 |
[06:59] | in global motorsport. | 全球赛车运动界最显赫的姓氏 |
[07:02] | -So, um, now my name, right? -Yep. | -现在我要报上姓名,对吧? -对 |
[07:05] | Okay. Uh… | 好 |
[07:06] | Mick Schumacher, I’m 22 years old and racing for Haas. | 我是米克舒马克,今年22岁 隶属于哈斯车队 |
[07:13] | Mick Schumacher doesn’t need any introduction. | 米克舒马赫的来头无人不晓 |
[07:15] | Stay there. | 待在那边别动 |
[07:17] | His father was a seven-time world champion. | 他父亲是七届车手世界冠军 |
[07:24] | And Mick is his son and, uh, comes with a good pedigree. | 米克是他儿子,天生家世良好 |
[07:32] | Being there around and seeing my father work | 陪在我父亲身边看他工作 |
[07:35] | was, uh, was amazing for me. | 对我有极大帮助 |
[07:36] | He is and always will be the greatest in Formula 1. | 他永远都会是F1赛车最伟大的车手 |
[07:41] | I’ve won Formula 3 and Formula 2, uh, to do this. | 我赢得了F3赛车与F2赛车 才来到了F1赛车 |
[07:45] | Obviously, the hype has been big, racing with the Schumacher name, | 背负舒马克的名头当然很有效果 |
[07:49] | but I don’t think that it’s something that is necessarily on my mind | 但我心中不见得会一直惦记著 |
[07:53] | ’cause it’s just something that has always been there. | 因为那也只是个名头而已 |
[08:05] | All right. | |
[08:07] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[08:10] | Hello. You good? | 你好,你好吗? |
[08:11] | -Yeah, and you? -Yeah, thanks. | -我很好,你呢? -我也是,谢谢 |
[08:13] | They’re doing a photo shoot. Look here, Guenther | 他们在进行拍照作业 你看,是冈瑟 |
[08:17] | -Ooh! -I did that especially for you! | 那是我特别为你做的 |
[08:20] | So let’s go upstairs. | 我们上楼吧 |
[08:22] | -Morning. -Super. | -早 -太棒了 |
[08:23] | Hello, Mick. | 米克,你好 |
[08:26] | It’s pretty cool to have Mick. Being a German driver, | 让米克当德国车手还蛮酷的 |
[08:29] | Mick brings a good interest of German sponsors. | 米克吸引了德国赞助商的高度兴趣 |
[08:32] | Very good. | 对,很好 |
[08:33] | Especially when the driver’s Schumacher. | 尤其是这个车手还姓舒马克 |
[08:36] | In Germany, the name is still legendary. | 这个名字在德国依旧传奇 |
[08:39] | I can’t reach the floor with my feet. | 我的脚踩不到地 |
[08:42] | Excellent. Direct and friendly. | 非常好,直接又友善 |
[08:45] | Being in a small team, | 哈斯车队这种小车队 |
[08:46] | it’s a challenge to stay afloat. | 要保持周转自如是一大挑战 |
[08:48] | You just try to do your best to keep it going, you know? | 我们得尽力存活,那是我们必须做的 |
[08:51] | That’s what you have to do. | |
[08:52] | In the moment, I’m not too proud to do these things, you know? | 我现在并不会拉不下脸做这些事 |
[08:58] | Okay, thank you. | 好,谢谢 |
[09:00] | The other way round, yes. | 反过来,对 |
[09:03] | With the bow to the front. | 船首朝前 |
[09:06] | -The point forwards? -The point there. | -朝前面? -朝那里 |
[09:08] | Bow. It’s “bow” and “stern,” right? | 是“船首”和“船尾”吧? |
[09:10] | -Bow? -Yeah, right, bow. | -船首? -对,船首 |
[09:12] | Of course you don’t have to actually sit in it. | 你当然不用真的坐进去 |
[09:18] | I wouldn’t be able to get out of it! | 我进去就出不来了 |
[09:22] | My boat. | 我的船 |
[09:26] | Selling saunas, selling bathtubs, | 卖蒸气室、浴缸 |
[09:28] | selling whatever needs to be, | 需要卖什么就卖 |
[09:30] | but it’s part of our contracts, we have to do this. | 这是我们一部分的合约义务 |
[09:33] | Sauna salesman, the perfect sideline for you. | 冈瑟,你副业很适合当蒸气室销售员 |
[09:36] | I sold houses 20 years ago, so that’s why, as you can see. | 我20年前是卖房子的 这份工作当然适合我 |
[09:40] | Alex, my dream has come true. I am now in an Aldi brochure! | 艾历克斯,我的梦想成真了 我现在登上了奥乐齐超市型录 |
[09:45] | That’s… | 那… |
[09:47] | Do you think that was the aim of my life, getting in the Aldi catalogue? | 你觉得登上超市型录 是我的人生目标吗? (赛前三天) |
[10:00] | Hello, Guenther. How are you? | 你好,冈瑟 你好吗? |
[10:02] | Haas has obviously never run rookies before. | 众所皆知哈斯车队从未采用过新人 |
[10:05] | I’m just wondering how you’re changing your approach. | 我很好奇你怎么会改变做法 |
[10:09] | They are a fucking bunch of wankers. | 我们就像一群饭桶 |
[10:10] | So are we gonna see a softer side to Guenther Steiner? | 我们会见到冈瑟斯坦纳的温柔面吗? |
[10:13] | We’ve got two fucking idiots driving for us. | 我们队上两个车手都他妈白痴 |
[10:16] | This is not acceptable. We will make changes. | 这让人完全不能接受 我们要做出改变 |
[10:18] | How are you adapting to deal with these rookies? | 你怎么因应这些新人做改变? |
[10:21] | I… I am adapting. I’m rational. | 我在适应,我很讲理 |
[10:23] | I’m fully aware they never did it, you know. | 其实我很清楚他们没有经验 |
[10:25] | It’s like putting them under pressure now is the complete wrong thing | 现在让他们承受压力是大错特错 |
[10:28] | because you get a counter reaction. They need to learn, get the confidence. | 因为这样会适得其反 他们需要学习,取得信心 |
[10:32] | And then they can deliver. | 然后就能拿出成效 |
[10:38] | Haas is like a family company. | 哈斯车队就像家族企业 |
[10:40] | Everybody’s very close together. | 大家都很亲密 |
[10:42] | Ooh! Oh God! | 天啊 |
[10:45] | So many bits of me fucking nearly snapped then. | 我当时身上有好多部分都差点断掉 |
[10:47] | The most important thing for us this year is to build a new family. | 我们今年最重要的是建立新家族 |
[10:51] | -We need one with you and Mick. -He can come here. | 我们只需要和你跟米克拍一张 他可以来这边 |
[10:54] | Make them ready for next year so we can be competitive again next year. | 帮他们为明年做好准备 这样我们明年才能上场争雄 |
[10:58] | We just need to stay together and finish the season. | 我们只要保持团结,撑过这个赛季 |
[11:03] | The team was saved, that’s the main thing. | 车队已经获救,这才是最重要的 |
[11:05] | Yeah. That’s the main thing. We can build up from here. | 对,那是目前最重要的 我们可以就此再继续努力 |
[11:08] | It gets expensive for you if Nikita keeps crashing. | 如果尼基塔一直撞车 你会越来越花钱 |
[11:11] | -At some stage it will. -Yeah. | -到某个阶段就会 -对 |
[11:13] | The beginning of the season for Nikita wasn’t easy. | 尼基塔在赛季之初并不顺利 (巴林萨基尔) (哈斯车队 马泽平) |
[11:22] | Oh, and it’s Nikita Mazepin off. | 尼基塔马泽平冲出赛道 |
[11:27] | Oh, fuckin’ hell. | 他妈的 |
[11:28] | Nikita Mazepin, | 尼基塔马泽平的第一场大奖赛 |
[11:30] | his first Grand Prix lasting precisely three corners. | 整整只撑了三个弯道 |
[11:35] | Oh, and that’s Mazepin in the gravel. | 马泽平冲到碎石路面了 (义大利伊莫拉) |
[11:38] | Fuckin’ hell. | 他妈的 |
[11:41] | That was Nikita Mazepin giving him a tap. | 尼基塔马泽平撞了他一下 |
[11:44] | He’s having a baptism of fire, is Mazepin. | 马泽平正经历初入门的痛苦洗礼 (葡萄牙波尔蒂芒) |
[11:51] | It’s Mazepin. Of course it is. | -尼基塔马泽平出去了 -不意外 |
[11:53] | Just try and avoid Mazepin round here. | 在这里要尽量闪过马泽平 |
[11:56] | He’s a fucking disaster. | 他的表现乱七八糟 |
[11:58] | If I could just have a short summation of your day. | 可以简结一下你今天的心得吗? |
[12:01] | -I don’t wanna. -Okay. | -我不要 -了解 |
[12:02] | Nikita is struggling a little, but I think that will go away. | 尼基塔目前有点碰壁 但他应该终究会有所突破 |
[12:06] | It’s difficult to keep people calm, but that’s what we need to do. | 要让人保持冷静并不容易 但那正是我们现在需要的 |
[12:09] | If you overreact now, there’s nothing good coming out. | 现在要是反应过度,就不会有好结果 |
[12:12] | Mick’s in a good way. He’s going in the right direction. | 米克跑得很顺利,因为他的方向正确 |
[12:16] | Checkered flag, Mick. | 方格旗,米克 |
[12:17] | -Really good drive, man. -Yeah. Car was great. Thank you. | 开得真好 嗯,车子状况很好,谢谢 |
[12:23] | For Formula 1, Mick maybe is a little bit better prepared, | 米克对F1赛车的准备或许比较充足 |
[12:26] | but still, it’s a big change for them. It’s a big step up. | 但这对他们俩来说 依然都是重大改变,跨了一大步 |
[12:35] | Not a very good mood in here. | 这里的气氛不太好 |
[12:37] | -What can you do? -Yeah. | -那也是没办法的事 -嗯 |
[12:38] | -Keep fighting. -Yeah. | -继续加油 -好 |
[12:41] | -Good job. -Thank you. | -做得好 -谢谢 (星期五,自由练习) |
[12:45] | Mazepin has qualified slower than teammate Mick Schumacher | 尼基塔马泽平本季的每场赛事 |
[12:49] | in every race so far this season, | 排位都在队友米克舒马克之后 |
[12:51] | so he’ll be out and desperate to prove a point in Spain. | 所以他在西班牙 会想要拼命证明自己的实力 |
[12:55] | Nikita Mazepin’s so unhappy. | 尼基塔马泽平很不满意 |
[12:57] | He can’t get on top of the car, can’t understand how it works. | 他控制不好车辆,无法掌握性能 |
[13:00] | It’s chipping away at his confidence every time he gets in the car. | 他每次上车,自信心都不停受到打击 |
[13:05] | Tension is brewing. | 精神越来越紧绷 |
[13:08] | There is always pressure with the title sponsor, | 我们面对冠名赞助商总是会有压力 |
[13:11] | especially when the CEO of that company is the father of the driver. | 尤其该公司执行长还是车手的父亲 |
[13:14] | The pressure from outside is immense. | 外来压力非常大 |
[13:18] | Barcelona should be an interesting weekend. | 巴塞隆纳站应该会很有意思 |
[13:21] | I think it’s a circuit that I know very well. | 我非常熟悉那个赛道 |
[13:23] | I’ve had the luck of driving very fast cars here. | 我有幸能开这台快车 |
[13:27] | I also did very well here in different junior categories, | 我在各次级赛事也都表现得很好 |
[13:30] | and it should be a step forward. | 这应该会让我向前迈进一步 |
[13:48] | The rear tire temps look good. Rear tire temps look good. | 后胎温度没问题 |
[13:52] | Fronts will come down a little bit in the lap. | 前胎会在赛场上稍微降低 |
[13:55] | -Got it. Good. Cool. | -了解,谢谢 -很好 |
[14:11] | This is fucking madness. | 简直莫名其妙 |
[14:13] | Are you okay? Are you okay? -All good. | -你还好吗? -我没事 |
[14:15] | Mazepin coming back on the track, flicking gravel everywhere, | 马泽平回到赛道,弹得碎石到处都是 |
[14:20] | That’s not gonna be very pleasant for all the other drivers. | 对其他车手来说可就不妙了 |
[14:26] | Fucking hell. | 他妈的 |
[14:28] | Should be on it here ’cause he knows the track. | 他在这的表现应该要很好 因为他很熟悉赛道 |
[14:30] | That’s what he’s been saying the whole time, that he knows. | 他从头到尾都一直说自己很熟 |
[14:33] | I’ll speak to him afterwards and see what he says. | 比赛结束后我再找他,看看他怎么说 |
[14:37] | Talk us through what you felt on that. | (哈斯车队 马泽平) 告诉我们你刚才的感觉 |
[14:40] | Asking me for feedback. I give you the feedback. | 你问我意见,我就给你意见 |
[14:43] | We do a change, | 我们做了改变 |
[14:44] | and it does exactly the opposite of what I’m asking for. | 跟我想要的结果却背道而驰 |
[14:46] | So the only thing we’ve done is we’ve gone back. | 所以我们唯一做到的反而是退步 |
[14:53] | Why am I also so much slower on the straight than my teammate? | 我在直线赛道的速度 为什么也慢队友那么多? |
[14:58] | I’ll double check. Stand by. | 我再确认一下,稍候 |
[15:03] | Very good Improvement on that lap, Mick. | 米克,你那一圈大有进步 |
[15:06] | You did a good job. | 表现得非常好 |
[15:08] | The car was great. It felt really good. Thank you. | 车辆状况很棒,感觉很好,谢谢 |
[15:11] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[15:14] | I don’t know why you kept telling me I should improve on lap three | 我也不懂你为什么 一直叫我第三圈要进步 |
[15:17] | because, uh, it’s not possible. | 因为那是不可能的事 |
[15:19] | We saw some people were able to set times later on, that’s all. | 其实只是我们有看过别人 在后面几圈还是能跑出好圈时而已 |
[15:23] | -I was not. Copy. | -我就不行 -收到 |
[15:32] | Fuckin’ hell. That’s why people hate you! | 他妈的,所以大家才讨厌你 |
[15:42] | This fucking shit here. | 真他妈一团糟 |
[15:44] | It’s simply undrivable. | 这台车根本不能开 |
[15:46] | Everything I did in the other series, it’s impossible now. | 我在其他系列赛能做的事 现在根本就做不到 |
[15:51] | It’s great to invest in next year, but I still need to drive it now. | 明年再投资是很好 但我今年还是得开车上场 |
[15:55] | I don’t understand how he drives it. | 我不明白他是怎么开的 |
[15:58] | There’s not a lot of friends here. Not a lot of friends, yeah. | -我们在这没什么自己人 -自己人不多 |
[16:02] | Every man for himself. | 每个人都自顾自的 |
[16:04] | For rookie drivers, the confidence level | 对新手车手来说 |
[16:07] | is determined by your results, obviously, you know, | 信心程度当然是依成绩而定 |
[16:10] | and for Nikita, uh, sometimes it seems that he’s beaten by Mick. | 尼基塔有时候会像是被米克打败 |
[16:14] | And when you’re beaten, it knocks you down. | 落败就会挫败 |
[16:18] | Fucking hell. I was snapping, understeering, oversteering. | 他妈的,我一下转向不足 一下又转向过度 |
[16:21] | I was doing loads of things. | 我做了很多事 |
[16:22] | It’s something we need to talk about, see if we can do something. | 我们得谈谈,看看能有什么办法 |
[16:26] | If we change the car, it makes a difference. | 换车会不会有差别? |
[16:37] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:39] | Oof! | |
[16:41] | -Yeah, it was real fun. -Yeah. | -非常有趣 -嗯 |
[16:43] | A general comment. Um… | 总的来说 |
[16:46] | There’s a very big delta between C1 and C3. | C1轮胎和C3轮胎的差异很大 |
[16:49] | C1 is undrivable for me. | C1轮胎让我没办法开车 |
[16:52] | I mean, you’re not really racing. You’re really trying to stay on track. | 根本不是在赛车 而只是努力别离开赛道 |
[16:56] | I don’t wanna take C3 into account | 我不想把C3轮胎纳入考量 |
[16:57] | ’cause I don’t understand anything about that tire. | 因为我完全不了解那种轮胎 |
[17:00] | You mean C1? | 你是说C1轮胎吗? |
[17:01] | -Yeah, C1 is undrivable. -Yeah. | -对,C1轮胎根本不能用 -嗯 |
[17:03] | I don’t wanna talk about it. I really don’t know the balance– | 我不想讨论那个,我不懂那个平衡… |
[17:06] | That’s fine. Let’s focus on C3. | 没关系,我们就专注于C3轮胎 |
[17:08] | When you are finished, can we have a chat please? | 等你在这里结束,我们可以谈谈吗? |
[17:15] | First of all, I want to tell you that we really try to help you | 首先,我想告诉你 我们真的是在努力帮你 |
[17:18] | but you need to help me as well. | 但你也要帮我 |
[17:20] | When on the radio, do not be aggressive. | 你讲无线电的时候不要那么凶 |
[17:22] | You don’t achieve anything. They are afraid of you. | 那样没有帮助,他们很怕你 |
[17:24] | If I am a pussy– | 我如果是娘炮… |
[17:26] | No, you are not a pussy. I’m not saying you need to be loved. | 你不是娘炮,我不是叫你要讨好大家 |
[17:30] | I’m just saying to be very neutral, you know? | 我只是要你态度持平,好吗? |
[17:32] | Not being, “Oh, this is fucking shit.” That doesn’t help anybody, you know. | 不要一开口就是:“真他妈的烂” 那对大家都没帮助 |
[17:36] | Being nice about the situation | 对问题摆出和善态度 |
[17:39] | won’t help me fucking stay here. | 并不会对我在这里有任何帮助 |
[17:40] | If we are not united as a team we are all going to shit. | 我们如果不团结,就会一败涂地 |
[17:44] | -I’m really trying to do my best. -Yeah– | 我真的很尽力了 |
[17:46] | But they’re saying I need to improve my lap time on turn three | 但他们要我在第三圈拿出更佳圈时 |
[17:50] | because, you know, Mick did it. | 因为米克做到了 |
[17:51] | But you need to keep on trying. | 但你得不停努力,尼基塔 |
[17:54] | We are getting you closer to Mick. I know that is the fucking frustration. | 我们要让你更接近米克 我知道这让人很挫折 |
[17:57] | But there is not a magic thing for this car | 但这辆车没什么神奇的地方 |
[17:59] | and I think Mick can deal with it better. | 我认为米克掌握得比较好 |
[18:02] | So what we need to do? | 那我们要怎么做? |
[18:03] | At this moment, | 就目前来说 |
[18:05] | I think that the most beneficial way that we can do it | 我认为最有帮助的办法 |
[18:09] | is by trying to make a different car for me. | 就是为我打造一台不一样的车 |
[18:13] | I mean, it’s the same car. | 其实两台车一模一样 |
[18:15] | As much as you believe it’s not, it’s the same car, you know? | 虽然你不相信,但两台车没差别 (星期天,正赛) |
[18:22] | It’s a beautiful day on the shores of the Mediterranean. | 今天地中海岸出了个好天气 |
[18:25] | Welcome along to the 51st World Championship Spanish Grand Prix | 欢迎来到第51届 世界一级方程式锦标赛西班牙大奖赛 |
[18:29] | and to the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya. | 这里是巴塞隆纳-加泰隆尼亚赛道 |
[18:35] | -Hello. -How are you? | -你好 -你好吗? |
[18:36] | -A bit pissed off. -Why again? | 有点不爽 又怎么了? |
[18:39] | -I want to go faster. -Aye, we all want to go faster. | 我想要跑得更快 大家都想跑得更快 |
[18:44] | What’s the biggest difference with our cars? | 我们两台车哪里的差别最大? |
[18:47] | The other car has slightly lower rear ride height, | 另一台车车尾的车高较低 |
[18:49] | giving him slightly more rear end. | 让他稍微多一点点车尾 |
[18:51] | Maybe we do that as well? | 我们要不要也比照办理? |
[18:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:54] | F1 is a brutal world to be in when something is just not going right | 状况不顺的时候,F1赛车会很残酷 |
[18:58] | and if you look at my results, | 拿我的成果来看 |
[19:01] | it was clear that the car was not drivable | 看也知道那辆车根本没办法开 |
[19:05] | over and over and over again. | 一次次都是那样 |
[19:10] | Every Formula 1 driver has to believe that they’re the best. | 每个F1赛车手 都必须相信自己是最棒的 |
[19:14] | That’s the mindset. | 一定要有这种心态 |
[19:15] | So if they’re not outperforming their teammate | 所以如果使用相同装备却输给队友 |
[19:19] | with the same equipment, | |
[19:20] | they will question the engine, | 他们会怀疑引擎有问题 |
[19:22] | the gearbox, | 变速箱有问题 |
[19:23] | “Do I have the same car? Do I have the same chassis?” | “我们的车一样吗?底盘一样吗?” |
[19:26] | They will go through every single part of the car that could be different | 他们会对车体每一部分都提出质疑 |
[19:31] | before they will focus on themselves. | 最后才是反省自己 |
[19:35] | We give everybody the same equipment. | 我们给每个人的都是相同装备 |
[19:38] | They’re equal by contract. That is what it is in our team. | 他们在合约上是平等的 我们车队就是这样 |
[19:43] | This whole drama, I think it could be superstition. | 我觉得这场闹剧可能就只是迷信 |
[19:46] | It’s the driver, so he can change the car. | 他是车手,所以可以改动车辆 |
[19:49] | Still, if you don’t do the right things on track, you will not be faster. | 可是如果没有在赛场上拿出正确表现 一样还是不会跑得比较快 |
[19:54] | There’s so much pressure on these young guys | 年轻人进入F1赛车会有很大的压力 |
[19:56] | when they come into Formula 1, so they want to overdeliver, | 所以他们想要跌破众人眼镜 |
[20:00] | which is not possible because the other 18 guys out there, | 却不可能办到,因为场上还有18个人 |
[20:02] | they’re pretty good, you know? | 他们也很厉害 |
[20:08] | They all believe there is magic. | 他们都相信有魔法 |
[20:09] | No. This is no magic, this sport. | 但这不是魔法,这是运动 |
[20:11] | This sport is hard work, fucking dedication– | 这项运动要靠努力、专心致志 |
[20:14] | -And money to keep it all going. -Yeah, exactly. | 还有资金才能支撑下去 |
[20:16] | If you don’t put money in, this doesn’t work. | 没错,没钱就搞不定 |
[20:20] | It’s race day here in Barcelona. | 今天要在巴赛隆纳展开赛事 |
[20:23] | Round four of the season. | 本季的第四回合 |
[20:24] | Another poor qualifying session means Mazepin is again at the back of the grid | 马泽平再一次在排位赛表现不佳 也就是说他要在后排出发 |
[20:28] | behind teammate Mick Schumacher. | 落后于队友米克舒马克 |
[20:34] | Radio check. | 无线电测试 |
[20:38] | Loud and clear. | 讯号清晰 (哈斯车队 舒马克) |
[20:49] | And we’re racing in Barcelona. | 巴塞隆纳正式开赛 |
[20:54] | Pack up to those guys in front. -Copy. | -追上前面那些人吧 -收到 |
[21:01] | One man who’s made a very good start, Mick Schumacher. | 米克舒马克起步的表现非常好 |
[21:04] | Mick’s doing a great job, isn’t he, there at Haas? | 米克在哈斯车队表现非常好,是吧? |
[21:07] | The rears are going! | 后胎快不行了 |
[21:12] | Mick Schumacher, George Russell, Nicholas Latifi, | 米克舒马克 乔治罗素 尼古拉斯拉特菲 |
[21:15] | and getting detached at the back of it, Nikita Mazepin. | 然后是独自落后的尼基塔马泽平 |
[21:21] | I don’t have much rears. | 我的后胎撑不了多久 |
[21:23] | Mazepin struggling a touch. | 马泽平开得有点吃力 |
[21:26] | These tires are not enjoying it. | 他的轮胎可不会太开心 |
[21:29] | Lewis Hamilton’s coming up to lap Mazepin. | 路易斯汉莫顿要超过马泽平一圈了 |
[21:32] | –How’s the balance? -Not good! | 平衡如何? 不佳 |
[21:35] | He’s just gone half a second slower on that previous lap. | 他在前一圈慢了半秒 |
[21:40] | If you can push more, it may help. | 你若能冲快一点可能会有帮助 |
[21:42] | I’m driving whatever I can. | 我会尽力开 |
[21:44] | Oh, this is turning out horribly. | 结果真是惨不忍睹 |
[21:47] | If I push more, it’s getting bad. | 我更冲的话反而更糟 |
[21:56] | Okay, checkered flag, Mick. Checkered flag. | 方格旗到了,米克,比赛结束 (哈斯车队 舒马克) |
[22:01] | Tough race, Maz. | 你辛苦了,马泽平 |
[22:07] | The car’s very hard to drive. The balance is like day and night. | 车很难开,平衡根本天差地别 |
[22:13] | It’s something completely opposite. | 完全相反 |
[22:18] | Well, listen. I, too, believe | 我跟你说,我也相信 |
[22:20] | that it’s impossible to have such a difference. | 不可能有那么大的差别 |
[22:26] | When shit happens it doesn’t finish, you know. | 坏事发生一定是接二连三 |
[22:29] | What are you doing with my son? | 你们是怎么对我儿子的? |
[22:32] | I think the team doesn’t know what to do. | 团队不太知道该怎么办 |
[22:34] | If it doesn’t change, | 现状要是不改 |
[22:37] | I will send an official letter that we stop financing and stop racing. | 我会正式发函停止赞助 让你们无法出赛 |
[22:41] | -It will be a huge problem with the money. -Mm. | 车队会有很大的财务问题 |
[22:45] | -And they will decide what to do. -Mm-hmm. | 他们就会决定该怎么办 |
[22:47] | Because we will not keep this, | 因为我们不会继续接受这种 |
[22:50] | “Let’s do, let’s do. Let’s try, let’s try.” | 只会摸索尝试的做法 |
[22:52] | We already tried three races | 我们已经试过三场了 |
[22:54] | and if we remove the Uralkali, | 要是我们把乌拉尔钾肥公司撤走 |
[22:57] | we stop racing. | 就会让他们无法出赛 |
[22:59] | Switch the cars. | 把两台车交换 |
[23:00] | Everybody knows that someone has advantage. | 大家都知道某人有优势 |
[23:03] | -That’s why– -Maybe we will stop racing. | -所以… -不然我们可能让他们无法出赛 |
[23:07] | I just wanted to say to you that Dmitry came | 我只是想告诉你,迪米崔来过了 |
[23:10] | and he said he was going to pop a formal letter. | 他说他要正式来函 |
[23:12] | About what? | 来函说什么? |
[23:14] | Withdrawing. | 退出 |
[23:16] | Withdrawing from what? Formula 1, huh? | 退出什么?F1赛车? |
[23:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:20] | He thinks there’s a difference in the cars. | 他觉得两台车不一样 |
[23:22] | He keeps on about that. | 他一直那么说 |
[23:24] | Well, we need to get… We just need to get this… | 总之我们得想办法搞定这个问题 |
[23:27] | We need to get on top of this one way or the other. | |
[23:30] | Guenther’s in a really weird space this year | 冈瑟今年的处境很尴尬 |
[23:33] | because 2021 is about survival for Haas. | 因为哈斯车队在2021年求的是生存 |
[23:36] | It’s about making it through however many races there are in the year | 不管当年有再多比赛都要先撑过去 |
[23:40] | and getting to 2022. | 然后挺进2022年 |
[23:42] | He just needs to keep the team together and just get to the end. | 他只要让车队不要分崩离析 撑到最后就好 (义大利南提洛) |
[23:55] | How high is the Tabaretta? | 那座山有多高? |
[23:57] | -2,550 meters. -2,550 meters, yeah. | -2550公尺 -2550公尺,好 |
[24:02] | Take it slow. | 慢慢来 |
[24:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:05] | Don’t worry. I don’t stress myself. | 别担心,我不会勉强自己 |
[24:11] | How’s it going with Nikita? | 你跟尼基塔的关系如何? |
[24:13] | And especially with his father? | 尤其是还有他父亲 |
[24:16] | We have contracts with Uralkali | 我们跟乌拉尔钾肥公司有合约 |
[24:18] | and hopefully, they will be respected. | 希望他们会遵守 |
[24:21] | But you can’t just come into Formula 1 | 但是加入F1赛车 |
[24:24] | and expect that everything goes as you wish. | 就不能希望一切都会顺心如意 |
[24:32] | Oh damn! | 该死! |
[24:36] | It is quite consuming, you know? | 其实还蛮费力的 |
[24:39] | Mentally, because it’s a big responsibility. | 精神上的费力,因为责任很大 |
[24:42] | We have got a lot of employees | 我们有很多员工 |
[24:44] | and I feel responsibility towards them. | 我觉得我对他们是有责任的 |
[24:48] | No fear. No fear. | 无所畏惧 |
[24:51] | It’s a little bit extreme in Formula 1. | F1赛车的状况有点极端 |
[24:54] | Whatever you do, any move you make, it’s scrutiny, and that creates pressure. | 不管我们做什么 都会被放大检视,产生压力 |
[24:58] | The rope will hold us, won’t it? | 绳子撑得住我们,对吧? |
[25:01] | You’re always on the limit. You’re never in a comfort zone. | 永远都是逼到极限,不可能在舒适圈 |
[25:12] | The summer break gives you an opportunity to step back and digest things. | 暑休是一个机会 |
[25:17] | Oof! | 能退一步好好消化 |
[25:19] | What I would say for Nikita, | 我能对尼基塔说的是 |
[25:21] | “Do what you need to do to clean your head out | “你要想办法理清头绪 |
[25:24] | so you can think clearly again, digest everything.” | 这样才能再次清楚思考,消化一切 |
[25:27] | “Work it off and out of your system | 把乱糟糟的思绪赶出体外 |
[25:30] | because to survive, everybody needs to be united.” | 因为我们要全体团结才能存活” (俄国莫斯科) |
[25:45] | Nice, man. | 很好 |
[25:46] | Keep it going. Well done. | 继续加油,很好 |
[25:49] | It’s definitely good to go home. | 回家真好 |
[25:51] | If there’s one place where I don’t feel like an F1 driver, it’s in Russia. | 唯一让我忘却F1赛车的地方就是俄国 |
[25:56] | All the tension that you get | 忘掉那些在巡回和赛车 |
[25:58] | from traveling and racing and perhaps some difficult moments… | 或许还有面临难关所造成的紧绷 |
[26:07] | Left straight! | 左直拳 |
[26:09] | Good. Well done. And… Good! Lighter! | 很好,非常好,轻一点 |
[26:12] | It’s very important to reset and release some steam. | 重置心情与适度发泄是非常重要的 再来 |
[26:26] | I was stressing out in Barcelona. | 我在巴塞隆纳时压力过大 |
[26:28] | -But not only there. In Bahrain. -In FP1. | -不只那里 -第一次自由练习 在巴林也是 |
[26:32] | I don’t know, | 我也说不上来 我只觉得如果落后队友超过一秒 |
[26:33] | I just think if you’re more than a second off your teammate, | 我也说不上来 我只觉得如果落后队友超过一秒 |
[26:36] | there must be something wrong | 那一定是有问题 |
[26:37] | and you were really just losing confidence. | 而你真的失去了信心 |
[26:40] | And then, from… from just going into the second race, | 后来进入第二场比赛 |
[26:43] | it kept on going, and I was getting a bit worried | 那种情况继续发生,我开始有点担心 |
[26:45] | because there was something that wasn’t right. | 因为事情绝对不对劲 |
[26:51] | Ever since Bahrain, things really did fall apart. | 自从巴林大奖赛之后 我的认知确实开始分崩离析 |
[26:56] | Formula 1 is obviously a big step up. | F1赛车显然是向前迈一大步 |
[26:58] | You go out there and you have to be on the limit | 上场就必须维持极限表现 |
[27:02] | and if you overstep it, | 如果超出限度 |
[27:03] | that’s the difference between spinning or being in the wall. | 就有可能打转或是撞墙 |
[27:07] | Um, if you don’t have that confidence, | 如果没有信心 |
[27:09] | I’m not able to extract the potential from the car. | 我就无法发挥车辆的潜力 |
[27:16] | Guenther’s definitely been supportive | 冈瑟绝对会在我需要时给予支持 |
[27:18] | in times when I think I did need that support | |
[27:21] | because I felt very fragile, | 因为我感到很脆弱 |
[27:23] | but he’s also, uh… been very direct at times when he hasn’t been happy. | 但他有时不满意也会非常直接 |
[27:28] | You know, you’re a kid, in a way, | 其实我在某种程度上就是一个小孩 |
[27:30] | in a very big sport. | 参加大人运动 |
[27:33] | Do you feel confident now? | 你现在有信心吗? |
[27:36] | Yeah, I feel really confident. I think… | 我现在很有信心,我觉得… |
[27:40] | Like, for me, Sochi is the biggest race of this year. | 对我来说,索契是今年最重大的比赛 |
[27:44] | And I think I’ve got the perfect prep for Sochi. | 我应该已经做好了万全准备 |
[27:54] | This could be one of the races where anything can happen. | 这场比赛有著各种可能性 |
[27:57] | You’re competing against your teammate, so honestly, | 你是在跟队友竞争,所以老实说 |
[28:00] | I mean, it’s a question of who of you is gonna finish in front. | 重点是在于你们谁能先跑到终点 |
[28:04] | It’d be nice if you finished in front of him this weekend. That’d be nice. | 要是你这周末能领先他完赛就太好了 (俄国索契) |
[28:15] | This is the eighth World Championship Russian Grand Prix. | 这是世界一级方程式锦标赛 第八度的俄罗斯大奖赛 |
[28:21] | “Lose the hood.” | “帽子脱掉” |
[28:23] | “No, I’m really in the hood now.” | “不是,我现在已经融入这里了” |
[28:24] | “Lose the…” Oh, you don’t… | “帽子脱…”,看来你不懂哏… |
[28:26] | -Scary Movie? -Yeah, yeah. | -《惊声尖笑》? |
[28:28] | Hey. | -对 |
[28:30] | -How you doing? You good? -Yeah. | -你好吗? -很好 |
[28:32] | -The winter jacket. -Yeah, I’m freezing! You know? | -你穿冬季外套 -对,我快冷死了 |
[28:36] | Morning. | 早安 |
[28:50] | Morning. | 早 |
[28:53] | Welcome to Russia, man. | 欢迎来到俄国 |
[29:01] | Typical Russia, huh? | 典型的俄国风 |
[29:02] | Where is he going at this time? | 他这个时候要去哪? |
[29:05] | Ayao-san. | 礼雄先生 |
[29:06] | -All right? -I’m good. | -你好吗? -我很好 |
[29:08] | -Happy to be home? -Very busy, man. | 回家开心吗? |
[29:10] | -Yeah. -You know– | -我好忙 -我懂 |
[29:12] | -Should be. It’s your home race. -Fuckin’ hell. | -其实… -忙也是正常,这是你的主场赛 他妈的 |
[29:17] | It’s a very difficult year | 今年对尼基塔、他父亲 |
[29:18] | for Nikita, his father, and the Haas F1 team. | 还有哈斯车队来说都不好过 |
[29:22] | So, to keep the team together, | 所以为了要让车队凝聚向心力 |
[29:25] | what Nikita needs from his home race | 尼基塔在他的主场赛要做到的是 |
[29:27] | is no spins, no crashes, | 不能打转、不能撞车 |
[29:30] | bring the thing home, rebuild confidence, and just prove that he belongs. | 安然完赛、重建信心 证明他是F1赛车的一分子 |
[29:37] | The Russian Grand Prix is the most important for the Mazepin family. | 俄罗斯大奖赛对马泽平家来说最重要 |
[29:40] | It is very, very important for them just to show up there. | 光是上场就非常重要 |
[29:44] | Uralkali’s a big company in Russia. | 乌拉尔钾肥公司是俄国大公司 |
[29:47] | It’s the first year for Nikita in Russia. | 这是尼基塔在俄国第一年出赛 |
[29:50] | They want to show their countrymen what they’re able to do | 他们想展现本领给同胞见识见识 |
[29:52] | and that creates additional pressure, | 因此增加了额外压力 |
[29:54] | so it’s all… it’s all pretty intense. | 所以气氛非常紧绷 |
[30:01] | If you have good results, everybody’s always happy, | 只要得到好成绩,每个人都会很满意 |
[30:04] | and I want to keep all our partners happy. | 我想让所有合伙人满意 |
[30:07] | Was there ever the fear that Dmitry could withdraw that sponsorship? | 你有害怕过迪米崔会撤资吗? |
[30:10] | -I don’t want to go there on an interview. -Okay. | -我不想在访问谈这个 -了解 (星期天,正赛) |
[30:15] | Going into Sochi, it seems | 赛事来到索契 |
[30:17] | Haas have listened to their driver Nikita Mazepin | 哈斯车队看来是听从了 车手尼基塔马泽平的意见 |
[30:19] | They’ve given him a new chassis for his home Grand Prix. | 让他在主场大奖赛换了新底盘 |
[30:22] | It’s anyone’s guess whether it will make a difference. | 难说结果到底有没有差 |
[30:24] | Remember, Haas yet to score this year, | 请记住,哈斯车队今年还没获得积分 |
[30:26] | and Mick has been ahead in the last 13 Grands Prix. | 而米克在前13场大奖赛都取得领先 |
[31:01] | Two minutes till we go. Two minutes. | 两分钟后出发,两分钟 |
[31:14] | It’s the Russian Grand Prix. | 俄罗斯大奖赛即将开始 |
[31:16] | Five lights are on and it’s lights out and away we go! | 五灯亮起 灯熄出发 (哈斯车队 马泽平) |
[31:28] | Sainz getting a good slipstream. Hamilton trying to go down the inside. | 塞兹跟到不错的低压尾流 汉莫顿试图切入内侧车道 (哈斯车队 舒马克) |
[31:38] | Ooh, and Schumacher has contact with Giovinazzi. | 舒马克和焦维纳齐发生碰撞 |
[31:41] | That could have damaged the car. | 有可能伤到车辆 |
[31:43] | Oh, fuckin’ hell. | 他妈的 (哈斯车队 马泽平) |
[31:58] | It’s a good start. | 这个起跑不错 |
[32:01] | Nice first lap, dude. Nice first lap. | 第一圈跑得很好 (哈斯车队 马泽平) |
[32:05] | Mode push. Mode push. | 全速冲刺… (哈斯车队 舒马克) |
[32:12] | Mick, we need spark six. | 米克,我们需要六号火星塞 |
[32:14] | Spark six, they have a slight issue. | 六号火星塞,出了一点小问题 |
[32:16] | Spark six. | |
[32:17] | Mick, we have to box now. | 米克,你必须马上进站 |
[32:20] | Box to retire the car. | 进站让车辆退出比赛 |
[32:21] | We cannot resolve the issue in this decaying situation. | 状况持续恶化,我们无法解决问题 |
[32:24] | I’m sorry about that, so box now please to retire the car. | 很不好意思,请你立刻进站退出比赛 |
[32:28] | Mick Schumacher in the Haas out of the Russian Grand Prix. | 哈斯车队的米克舒马克 退出本场大奖赛 (哈斯车队 马泽平) |
[32:45] | Tell me what you want me to work on, please. | 请告诉我哪边要加强 |
[32:47] | Think about brake balance. and adjust the position | 评估煞车平衡,根据需求进行调整 |
[32:50] | if you need it or not. | |
[32:52] | I see some very light spitting. | 我看到天空飘起毛毛细雨 |
[32:56] | Understood. Understood. We’re monitoring it. | 了解 我们在持续关注 |
[32:59] | With four laps to go, we’re expecting some light drops of rain. | 比赛还剩四圈,现场应该会下起小雨 |
[33:03] | -We need to box for inters. Understood. | -我们要进站换晴雨胎 -了解 |
[33:06] | Are you sure we need inters? | Are you sure we need inters? 你确定我们需要晴雨胎吗? |
[33:11] | Yes. | 确定 |
[33:14] | Understood. Box, Nikita, box. Box, Nikita, box. | 了解,尼基塔,请进站 |
[33:19] | I saw the clouds building up and getting darker and darker | 我看到云层越来越厚,天色渐暗 |
[33:23] | and, I don’t know, the clouds in Russia are different. | 我有点疑虑,俄国的云很不一样 |
[33:26] | I remember leaving from school and normally, when you see these clouds, | 我记得以前放学时 |
[33:29] | you know that in 20 minutes the rain’s gonna start | 通常只要看到这些云 过个20分钟就会下雨 |
[33:31] | and to be honest, I didn’t really think twice. | 老实说,我当时其实没有多想 |
[33:35] | Mazepin pitting very early for wet tires. | 马泽平非常早就进站换雨胎 |
[33:38] | This is a big call. | 这是一计险招 |
[33:39] | It could work out really well for him if it does rain, | 如果下雨,他就能得到极大优势 |
[33:43] | but most other teams are staying out for now. | 不过其他车队大多还没有进站打算 |
[33:50] | Sebastian, we think the rain might get worse before it gets better, | 赛巴斯汀,我们认为雨势可能会变大 |
[33:53] | so probably inters. What’s your thoughts? | 可能要换晴雨胎,你觉得呢? |
[33:55] | It’s getting less. Track’s getting better. | 雨在变小,赛道状况越来越好 |
[33:57] | Copy that. Stay out. | 收到,那就不用进站 |
[34:02] | Are you happy on the tire? Your call, Checo. Do you want inters? | 你觉得轮胎可以吗? 恰哥,由你决定要不要换晴雨胎 |
[34:05] | No. | 不要 |
[34:07] | Copy. | 收到 |
[34:08] | Car in front is Mazepin. | 前方车辆是马泽平 |
[34:11] | The more experienced drivers are not changing their tires. | 资深车手都尚未换胎 |
[34:15] | Has Mazepin got this all wrong? | 马泽平出错了吗? |
[34:19] | Maz, let’s start to use this tire now. Use this tire. | 马泽平,我们现在开始操这副轮胎 |
[34:27] | Lando, what do you think about the inter? | 兰多,要不要换晴雨胎? |
[34:30] | No! | 不要 |
[34:32] | Oh, this is a tough call for Lando Norris. | 兰多诺里斯这个决定下得很不容易 |
[34:37] | It’s too wet in the middle sector. Norris is all over the place. | 中间区段太湿了,诺里斯开得很不稳 |
[34:41] | He’s been unlapped by Mazepin. | 他被马泽平追回套圈 |
[34:45] | Okay, Maz. We think we can push a bit harder on these tires. | 马泽平,现在这副轮胎 应该可以加速冲刺了 |
[34:47] | Mode push. Mode push. | 全速冲刺 |
[34:54] | This is brilliant, mate. SOC six. SOC six. | 太棒了,电量还有六 |
[34:58] | Now there is more rain. Shit. | 雨变大了,该死 |
[35:00] | Yeah. Copy that. Box, Sebastian, box. | 收到,赛巴斯汀,进站 |
[35:04] | Now Vettel realizes he should have changed tires. | 维泰尔这才察觉他早该换胎才对 |
[35:10] | Oh, and Norris slides off! | 诺里斯滑出赛道 |
[35:11] | It’s all slipping away from the British driver. | 这位英国车手的机会就这样溜走了 |
[35:15] | Poor guy. | 可怜虫 |
[35:18] | It’s fucking… It’s full wet, boys. | 他妈的,赛道湿透了 |
[35:21] | -I can’t do this. We’re gonna come in, box. | -我办不到 -你要开回来,你要进站 (哈斯车队 马泽平) |
[35:25] | Nice laps, Maz. Nice laps. Let’s keep going like this. This is good. | 马泽平,这一圈非常好 继续保持,这样很好 |
[35:30] | Starting last lap. | 最后一圈开始 |
[35:33] | Lewis Hamilton, it’s 100 race victories, | 路易斯汉莫顿赢得一百场比赛 |
[35:36] | he wins the Russian Grand Prix! | 他赢得了俄罗斯大奖赛 |
[35:43] | Okay, Maz, that’s the checker. That’s the checker. | 马泽平,方格旗要到了 |
[35:47] | Brilliant start and opening lap, | 起跑跟第一圈都很出色 |
[35:48] | and that first stint was really good defending against faster cars. | 第一段赛程挡超前车挡得很好 |
[35:52] | Good call on the tires, then? | 换胎的决定非常明智吧? |
[35:54] | Others didn’t do that as quick as you | 其他有很多人没像你那么早换胎 |
[35:56] | and then, as you saw, struggled, so good job. | 结果你也看到他们开得很辛苦 所以你做得很好 |
[36:00] | Ended up beating Latifi and Mick. | 最后打败了拉特菲和米克 |
[36:03] | Nice race, mate. | 辛苦了 |
[36:08] | I think Nikita, he earned his place in F1. | 尼基塔赢得了F1赛车的一席之地 |
[36:11] | Nikita is getting better each race, you know. | 尼基塔每场比赛都在进步 |
[36:13] | We can see progress not only in the times, but also how he works with people | 他的进步不只在于圈时 同时也在待人处事之上 |
[36:18] | and how he does his job in Formula 1. | 还有他在F1赛车的处世之道 |
[36:20] | Thank you. Cheers. | 谢谢,恭喜 |
[36:22] | -Very happy. Yeah. -Yeah. | -非常开心 -对 |
[36:24] | Race by race, he becomes calmer. | -对 -他一场比一场冷静 |
[36:26] | -Exactly. -Yeah. | -没错 -对 |
[36:27] | Really positive. Um… | 真的很正面 |
[36:29] | Really, really good. | 非常好 |
[36:30] | -Yeah. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[36:34] | We believe in each other. | 我们相信彼此 |
[36:36] | We can only get better from where we stand today | 我们未来只会越来越进步 |
[36:39] | and, uh, we’ll do it. | 我们一定会办到 |
[36:41] | -Thank you. | -Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢 (哈斯车队:舒马克和马泽平 会在2022年继续出赛) (乌拉尔钾肥公司 准备在2022年增加哈斯车队的资助) |
[36:56] | You learn from the most difficult situation. | 我们要从困境中学习 |
[36:59] | And I also say that to young people. | 我对年轻人也是这么说 |
[37:01] | It is not how you go down, but how you come back. | 重点不在如何跌倒 而在于如何爬起来 |
[37:06] | If I would have known how difficult it was, | 如果我事先知道那有多难 |
[37:09] | maybe I wouldn’t have done it. | 可能当初就不会做了 |
[37:12] | In F1, you don’t really know what is coming next. | 在F1赛车界,我们无法预料未来 |
[37:15] | Always that risk element is involved. | 永远都会有风险 |
[37:18] | I can deal with that and hopefully get always something good out of it. | 这我处理得来 也希望能从中得到好成果 |
[37:22] | If it doesn’t work out, try again. | 要是不成功,那就再试一次 |
[37:24] | Never give up. | 永不放弃 |
[37:30] | -Bravo, Guenther. -Salute the mountains! | 太棒了,冈瑟 向山峰致敬 |
[37:33] | -Thanks. -Johannes, bravo. | -谢谢 -约翰尼斯,太棒了 |
[37:35] | Salute the mountains! | 向山峰致敬 |
[37:36] | Bravo. | 太棒了 |
[37:43] | That’s elixir of life! | 那是琼浆玉液 |
[37:47] | This year, a lot of things needed to be sorted, | 今年有许多事情需要好好整理 |
[37:50] | but in the end, I think there’s been a lot of lessons learned over the year. | 但我们最后也学习了很多教训 |
[37:55] | We are still here and we are building up to be stronger next year. | 我们还没退出 也累积了实力,准备在明年变得更强 |
[38:01] | How strong, I have no idea. | 但我不确定会变多强 |
[38:08] | It’s the toughest year of my career. | 我今年的发展不是很顺 |
[38:10] | -The pressure’s more on Daniel. -Ferrari’s now ahead of us. | -丹尼尔的压力比较大 -法拉利车队现在领先我们了 |
[38:14] | We need both drivers bringing home points. | 我们需要两位车手都获取积分 |
[38:17] | -Daniel’s driving too slow. -Agree to disagree. | 丹尼尔开太慢了 你要这么想我也没办法 |
[38:20] | It’ll be a fight to the finish. | 要到比出胜负为止 (赛季后续发展) |
[38:24] | We lost four drivers. | 我们失去了四名车手 |
[38:26] | These are the races where anything can happen. | 这种比赛出什么事都见怪不怪 |
[38:29] | You’re leading the Grand Prix. | 你现在取得第一 |
[38:30] | How would you describe relations at the moment? | 你会怎么描述你们目前的关系? |
[38:33] | Fucking asshole! | 他妈的王八蛋! |
[38:35] | There is no relationship. |