| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | You know how kids are. | 你也知道孩子们的 |
| [00:07] | We just figured Amelia had wandered off. | 我们原以为艾米莉亚只是溜达到别处了 |
| [00:10] | Lucky for us, the whole town got involved. | 幸好整个镇子的人都来帮忙了 |
| [00:14] | Stay back! | 后退 |
| [00:18] | A terror had taken over Susan. | 苏珊陷入了恐惧之中 |
| [00:21] | She wanted to tear through the entire town looking for her child. | 她为了找到她的孩子 想把整个镇子都撕开 |
| [00:28] | Grab her! | 抓住她 |
| [00:32] | Lord knows the things we’ll do for our children. | 上帝知道我们愿意为了孩子做任何事 |
| [00:36] | Open the door! | 开门 |
| [00:38] | Open it! | 开门 |
| [00:43] | Welcome to Francis, Kansas… | 欢迎来到堪萨斯州弗朗西斯镇 |
| [00:52] | – Get away from there! – Give her back! | -不要靠近那里 -把她还给我 |
| [00:55] | Give her back! Give her back! | 把她还给我 把她还给我 |
| [01:02] | Amelia! | 艾米莉亚 |
| [01:12] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
| [01:17] | …from then on, we all got involved, | 从那以后 我们都加入进来 |
| [01:19] | and together, we have made them all into what you see today. | 共同创造出了你们今日所见的麻绳球 |
| [01:37] | Amelia, mommy’s coming! | 艾米莉亚 妈妈来了 |
| [01:54] | Amelia! Amelia! | 艾米莉亚 艾米莉亚 |
| [01:57] | Amelia! Oh, wake up. | 艾米莉亚 醒醒 |
| [01:59] | Wake up, honey. Please wake up. Please wake up. | 醒醒 亲爱的 醒醒 快醒醒 |
| [02:28] | No! No! No. | 不 不 不 |
| [02:30] | OK, come on. I got you, honey. Let’s go. | 好了 我找到你了 亲爱的 我们走 |
| [02:34] | All right. We gotta go. We gotta go. | 好了 我们该走了 该走了 |
| [02:37] | Ok… | 好了 |
| [02:43] | No! No! | 不 不 |
| [03:03] | I’m sorry, honey. So sorry. | 对不起 亲爱的 真的很对不起 |
| [03:09] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
| [03:12] | Oh, Amelia. | 艾米莉亚 |
| [03:15] | – Oh, honey. – You found me? | -亲爱的 -你找到我了 |
| [03:19] | Yes. Yes, sweetheart, I did. | 是的 宝贝 我找到你了 |
| [03:37] | So did you find Amelia? | 那你们后来找到艾米莉亚了吗 |
| [03:40] | Well, that’s the funny part. | 这就是最有意思的部分了 |
| [03:42] | Amelia actually hadn’t gone anywhere. | 艾米莉亚其实根本没有失踪 |
| [03:46] | We turned the whole town upside-down | 我们把整个镇子翻了个底朝天 |
| [03:48] | and Susan ended up finding her exactly where she had been left– | 最后苏珊发现她就在原地 |
| [03:54] | America’s largest ball of twine. | 全美最大的麻绳球 |
| [03:57] | It brings people together. | 是它把我们团结在一起 |
| [03:59] | Was that scary? | 是不是很可怕 |
| [04:02] | Oh, I’m so sorry, my dear. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
| [04:05] | Feel still lonely. | 还是很孤独 |
| [04:08] | More will come… | 还会有人来的 |
| [04:11] | they always do. | 他们总是会来的 |
| [04:14] | It was a heart-warming reunion. | 那是令人心中一暖的重聚 |
| [04:17] | Imagine, after that awfulness, | 想象一下 发生了那么可怕的事后 |
| [04:19] | the relief we all felt when everything was put right. | 当一切终于恢复正常 我们有多么释然 |
| [04:23] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
| [04:25] | I’m not sure. | 我就不知道了 |
| [04:26] | Last I saw, they were happily driving off | 我最后看到她们开心地开车 |
| [04:28] | to their next destination. | 前往下一个目的地 |
| [04:30] | So, how do you explain the dozens | 那你如何解释 |
| [04:32] | of missing-people cases in this area? | 这一带已经有几十人失踪了 |
| [04:35] | I can assure you, we are the safest little town in Kansas. | 我向你保证 我们是堪萨斯州最安全的小镇 |
| [04:39] | We are all God-fearing family folk | 这里的居民都信奉上帝 注重家庭 |
| [04:43] | just looking to get by. | 只想过普通的生活 |
| [04:45] | If you’re family folk, | 如果你们都很看重家庭 |
| [04:47] | then why are there no children in this town? | 那为什么这镇上没有孩子 |
| [04:53] | We’ve been talking… | 我们已经… |
| [04:56] | all this time and I am realizing | 聊了这么久 我才意识到 |
| [04:57] | that you have not seen the ball of twine. | 你还没看过那个麻绳球呢 |
| [05:02] | Come. | 来吧 |
| [05:04] | I’m gonna give you a personal tour. | 我亲自带你去参观一下 |