时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | You trying to save Frasier from me | 你是想让Frasier摆脱我 |
[00:12] | or you trying to save him for yourself? | 还是为了你自己能够独占他 |
[00:14] | Are you out of your mind? | 你是疯了吗 |
[00:16] | Are you in love with him? | 你爱上他了吗 |
[00:17] | It’s her or me? | 她还是我 |
[00:18] | Tell me now or I swear to God, | 立刻回答我 否则我发誓 |
[00:19] | I will walk out of here and I will not come back! | 我会离开这里 再也不回来 |
[00:22] | There’s no chance you’ll change your mind again, is there? | 你不会再改变主意了 对吧 |
[00:24] | No, KACL is ancient history. | 不会了 KACL已经是遥远的历史了 |
[00:32] | Niles, I need to talk to you. | Niles 我得和你谈谈 |
[00:34] | You’re not with Frasier, are you? | Frasier没和你一起 对吧 |
[00:36] | Why does everybody treat us like we’re joined at the hip? | 为什么大家把都我们当连体婴看待 |
[00:38] | I do have coffee with people other than my brother, you know? | 除了他 我也和其他人一起喝咖啡的 好吗 |
[00:41] | Good, ’cause I’m avoiding him. | 那就好 因为我在躲着他 |
[00:42] | Well, then, talk fast, he’s meeting me in five minutes. | 那就有话快说 他五分钟后来这里见我 |
[00:46] | It’s about my new job, it’s a nightmare. | 是关于我的新工作 真是个噩梦 |
[00:49] | Didn’t you just start today? | 今天你不是第一天上班吗 |
[00:50] | Yes, my boss already hit on me, | 没错 我的老板已经在勾搭我了 |
[00:52] | I’m supposed to work nights and weekends, | 我晚上和周末都得工作 |
[00:54] | and my assistant is an idiot and I can’t fire her | 我的助理是个白痴 但我却不能炒她鱿鱼 |
[00:57] | ’cause she’s like three minorities rolled into one. | 因为她貌似是三个少数民族的混合体 |
[01:02] | I can’t believe I left KACL over some stupid snit. | 我不敢相信自己因为一时愤怒离开了KACL |
[01:06] | Oh, yes, yes– your ultimatum, | 是的 是的 你的最后通牒 |
[01:07] | Frasier told me about that. | Frasier告诉我了 |
[01:09] | Listen, this isn’t an easy subject to broach, but, | 听着 这事提起来很敏感 但是 |
[01:12] | is it possible you’re in love with Frasier? | 有没有可能是你爱上Frasier了 |
[01:15] | Absolutely not. | 绝不可能 |
[01:16] | – You sound sure. – I am sure. | – 你听起来很确定 – 我当然确定 |
[01:18] | If I were going to fall for him, it would have been | 如果我真要爱上他的话 那也应该 |
[01:19] | two years ago when we slept together. | 在两年前我们睡在一起的时候 |
[01:21] | Well, another theory I’d like to explore is… | 我想提出的另一种假设是 |
[01:23] | Whoa, back up! | 噢 慢着 |
[01:27] | You and Frasier slept together? | 你和Frasier上床了 |
[01:29] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[01:30] | No. | 没有 |
[01:34] | Well, I suppose it’s only natural. | 我想这也是自然 |
[01:35] | When the wolf and the lamb work together, | 当大灰狼和小羊羔一起工作 |
[01:37] | it’s only a matter of time before the wolf gets his way, | 大灰狼下毒手只是时间早晚而已 |
[01:39] | I hope you were gentle with him. | 我只希望你的”毒手”足够温柔 |
[01:43] | Just promise me you won’t tell him I told you. | 保证我你不会和他说我告诉你了 |
[01:45] | I promise, I promise. | 我保证 我保证 |
[01:46] | So, you’re not in love, | 所以 你并非为情所困 |
[01:48] | but your behavior last night | 但你昨晚的行为举止 |
[01:49] | clearly indicates some sort of crisis. | 确实表明你面临了某种危机 |
[01:51] | As a psychiatrist… | 作为一名心理医生 |
[01:52] | I just want my job back, | 我只想要回原来的工作 |
[01:53] | I’m not looking for some therapy big trip. | 我可没在寻求什么心理治疗 |
[01:56] | All right, well, | 好的 那么 |
[01:57] | why don’t you just sweep your emotions under the rug | 你干嘛不就将所有情绪掩藏起来 |
[01:59] | and waltz back to the station as if nothing ever happened? | 大大方方回到电台去 装作什么都没发生 |
[02:02] | That’s perfect, thanks. | 简直完美 太感谢了 |
[02:04] | No, no, I was being facetious. | 不 不 我是开玩笑的 |
[02:06] | – My real advice would be, – I know, | – 我真正的建议其实是 – 我知道 |
[02:07] | talk about my feelings, blah-blah, woof-woof, | 谈论我此刻的感受 卟啦卟啦 东扯西扯 |
[02:10] | I got to go, Niles. | 我得走了 Niles |
[02:11] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[02:13] | – Hey, Roz. – Hey, Roz. | – 嘿 Roz – 嘿 Roz |
[02:14] | – Hello, darling. – Hey, you. | – 你好啊 亲爱的 – 嘿 亲爱的 |
[02:17] | Well, we’re all set, | 我们一切准备就绪 |
[02:19] | I got us a home pregnancy test, a basal body thermometer, | 我买了家用测孕棒 基础体温计 |
[02:23] | and ovulation kit. | 还有排卵测试棒 |
[02:25] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[02:26] | I can upload all your data into | 我可以把你所有的身体数据 |
[02:27] | this fertility program I bought. | 上传到我买的这个生育计划器上了 |
[02:29] | You kids sure know how to keep the romance alive. | 你俩还真懂如何保持浪漫 |
[02:32] | Uh, two coffees, please. | 请给我两杯咖啡 |
[02:34] | Since when do you need a chemistry set to make a baby? | 从什么时候开始你们需要化学仪器来造人了 |
[02:37] | I hear a “In my day” Coming. | “想当年”演讲要开始了 |
[02:38] | In my day, it was simple. | 想当年 这事儿太简单了 |
[02:41] | The girl would put on something slinky, | 女的穿上点儿紧身衣 |
[02:42] | a guy comes home, has a couple of pops | 爷们儿回到家 来两瓶汽水 |
[02:44] | throws some Dean Martin on the hi-fi, | 音响放几首Dean Martin的歌 |
[02:45] | and bim-bam-boom– you’re lighting a Lucky. | 然后”当了个当” 你就中大奖了 |
[02:49] | – Dad, Daphne, hi. – How you doing? | – 老爸 Daphne 嗨 – 你最近如何 |
[02:51] | Listen, Niles, I’ve got to cancel our dinner, | Niles 我必须要取消我们的晚餐计划了 |
[02:53] | I have to meet Roz’s replacement | 我得在节目开始前去电台 |
[02:54] | over at the station before the show. | 和Roz的替代者见个面 |
[02:57] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:58] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[03:00] | Not yet, but we’re trying. | 还没有 但我们在努力 |
[03:01] | Oh, well, congratulations. | 那预祝你们成功 |
[03:03] | You’ve got all the fertility software and so forth? | 你准备好所有的生育程序软件之类的吗 |
[03:07] | Of course, we’re not animals. | 当然了 我们又不是动物 |
[03:09] | We’re very excited. | 我们对此很激动 |
[03:10] | Yes, we were up half the night | 是啊 我们半夜醒来 |
[03:12] | imagining life with our first child. | 想象着拥有我们第一个孩子的生活 |
[03:13] | Well, first child you know about. | 嗯 你知道的第一个孩子 |
[03:16] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[03:18] | Well, it’s not what you think, Daphne. | 不是你想的那样 Daphne |
[03:19] | I was just referring to the time | 我只是指Niles把 |
[03:21] | when Niles sold his sperm to a sperm bank. | 他的精子卖给精子库那次 |
[03:22] | Surely, you told her about it. | 你肯定已经告诉她了 |
[03:27] | Off I go. | 我先闪了 |
[03:30] | You sold your sperm? | 你卖过精子 |
[03:32] | Well, it was when I was home from medical school, | 那时 我刚从医学院毕业回来 |
[03:34] | I saw an ad for sperm donors, | 我看到一则捐精广告 |
[03:36] | so I sold my sperm to the sperm bank… | 于是我就去把精子卖给了精子库 |
[03:38] | Stop using that word! | 别再说那词了 |
[03:41] | Say “S.” | 说”精” |
[03:46] | I sold my “S” to earn some money | 我卖了我的”精”去赚点钱 |
[03:49] | so I could buy Dad a Christmas present. | 为了给买老爸一份圣诞节礼物 |
[03:51] | Which present? | 哪个礼物 |
[03:52] | The fishing pole. | 那根钓鱼竿 |
[03:54] | You bought that with “S” Money? | 那钓鱼竿是你用”精”的钱买的 |
[03:58] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么都不告诉我呢 |
[04:00] | Well, it was such a long time ago, it completely slipped my mind. | 那是很久以前的事了 我都完全忘了 |
[04:02] | You’re not really upset, are you? | 你不是真的生气了吧 |
[04:03] | Well, of course I am, that was my favorite pole. | 我当然生气 那是我最喜欢的钓鱼竿 |
[04:08] | I just thought this would be the first child for both of us. | 我刚刚还以为这将是我俩的第一个孩子 |
[04:11] | You could be a daddy already. | 但你可能早就当爹了 |
[04:13] | There could be dozens of little Niles Cranes running around. | 可能有一堆的小Niles Crane正满大街跑呢 |
[04:16] | He could be your son, | 他可能就是你的种 |
[04:18] | or him. | 或是他 |
[04:19] | Oh, please, they look nothing like me. | 噢 拜托 他们和我一点儿都不像 |
[04:22] | Besides, I only went down there one time. | 再说 我就去过那儿一次而已 |
[04:23] | It’s possible they never used my sample. | 很可能他们压根儿就没用我的精子 |
[04:26] | Can I borrow your sugar? | 能借下你们的糖吗 |
[04:27] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[04:31] | I’d better look into this. | 我最好还是调查一下 |
[04:43] | There she is. | 就是她 |
[04:44] | Now, I’ve got to warn you, Doc, she’s a, | 我得提醒你一句 医生 她是 嗯 |
[04:46] | in an eelchair-way. | “椅坐轮”的 |
[04:50] | Does her handicap preclude her from understanding Pig Latin? | 她的残疾难道会妨碍她理解倒读隐语吗 |
[04:57] | Dr. Frasier Crane, king of the shrinks, | 心理学家之王 Frasier Crane医生 |
[04:59] | meet Dana Willoughby, queen of the sound board. | 会见音控台女王 Dana Willoughby |
[05:01] | – Hello, Dana. – Oh, it’s my pleasure. | – 你好 Dana – 噢 是我的荣幸 |
[05:02] | Likewise, I’m sure, | 我也荣幸至极 |
[05:04] | listen, if you have any questions, anything you’d like to know, | 听着 如果你有任何疑问或烦心事 |
[05:06] | please feel free to call on me, I’m here for you, | 请随时打给我 愿意为你效劳 |
[05:09] | You know, actually there was one thing, | 其实 我确实有件事 |
[05:10] | Will you excuse me? | 抱歉失陪一下 |
[05:12] | Julia Julia! | |
[05:13] | Oh, hi, Frasier! | 哦 嗨 Frasier |
[05:14] | Listen, we still on for dinner at Chez Henri tonight? | 我们今晚在亨利餐厅吃晚餐的计划不变吧 |
[05:16] | Yes, of course. Do you have reservations? | 当然 你预定了吗 |
[05:17] | Not as long as you’re wearing something black and slinky. | 只要你穿件黑色紧身礼服就有 |
[05:20] | Ten seconds, Dr. Crane, | 还有十秒 Crane医生 |
[05:23] | Listen, why don’t you stop by my place tonight | 听着 晚上你先去我家 |
[05:25] | for a cocktail first? | 喝杯鸡尾酒如何 |
[05:26] | – I’ll see you at 7:00. – Okay. | – 我们七点见 – 好的 |
[05:32] | Hello, Seattle, this is Dr. Frasier Crane. | 各位好 西雅图听众 我是Frasier Crane医生 |
[05:35] | Our topic today is, | 我们今天的主题是 |
[05:38] | “New Beginnings.” | “全新的开始” |
[05:40] | I’d like you all to join me in welcoming | 我希望你们大家和我一同欢迎 |
[05:42] | a new member to the KACL family. | KACL家庭的一位新成员 |
[05:45] | Hey, Kenny, sorry I’m late. | 嘿 Kenny 抱歉我迟到了 |
[05:46] | Hey, Roz… | 嘿 Roz |
[05:47] | Whoa, whoa! | 哇哦 哇哦 |
[05:48] | – What are you doing here? – I work here. | – 你来这儿干嘛 – 我在这儿工作啊 |
[05:50] | – You quit! – Oh, come on, Kenny, | – 你辞职了 – 哦 拜托 Kenny |
[05:52] | if I quit, would I be here? | 要是我辞职了 还会在这儿吗 |
[05:54] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[05:56] | I’m sorry… I hired her because I thought… | 对不起 我雇她是因为我以为 |
[05:58] | Didn’t you quit? | 你不是辞职了嘛 |
[05:59] | Kenny, what’s wrong with you? | Kenny 你是有什么毛病 |
[06:01] | Never mind– I’ll fix it like always. | 别担心 我会像往常一样搞定 |
[06:04] | Oh, thanks, Roz. | 哦 谢了 Roz |
[06:06] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一次 |
[06:07] | As many of you may know, | 你们很多人可能知道 |
[06:08] | my producer of ten years, Roz Doyle, | 做了我十年的制作人 Roz Doyle |
[06:11] | has left us for greener pastures. | 已经离开我们寻求更好的发展了 |
[06:15] | Now, Roz was not only known | 如今 Roz被大家所熟知 |
[06:16] | for her producing prowess, but also for | 不仅仅是因为她高水平的制作能力 |
[06:18] | her warmth, her kindness and her gentle spirit. | 还有她的友好 善良以及温柔的心灵 |
[06:25] | Very well, then– a beginning of a new era. | 那么 一个新纪元开始啦 |
[06:28] | Let’s go to our first caller. | 让我们接通今天第一个来电 |
[06:30] | We have Scott on line two. | Scott在二号线上 |
[06:41] | Niles Crane Niles Crane. | |
[06:43] | Hi, I’ll get you a cup and you can start… | 你好 我给你个杯子 你就可以 |
[06:45] | Oh, uh, no, no, no, | 哦 不 不 不 |
[06:46] | I’ve already donated my essence to your establishment, | 我已经向你们机构捐献过我的”精华物”了 |
[06:49] | Now I’d like to get it back. | 现在我想把它要回来 |
[06:51] | I’m sorry, it’s against our policy to return essences. | 不好意思 我们政策不允许退回”精华物” |
[06:56] | Oh, I see. Oh, well, could I at least check and see | 哦 明白了 那至少我能不能查看下 |
[06:59] | whether my donation was used? | 我的捐献物是否被使用 |
[07:01] | You know, see if my deposit has drawn any interest. | 你知道 看看我的”存款”有没有产生任何”利息” |
[07:06] | Sir, I’ve worked here 28 years. | 先生 我在这儿工作28年了 |
[07:08] | Think you can tell me one I haven’t heard? | 觉得你能说出句我没听过的话吗 |
[07:10] | Go ahead, try me. | 来啊 试试 |
[07:14] | No. | 不了 |
[07:17] | According to our records, your sample wasn’t used. | 根据我们的记录 你的样品没被使用过 |
[07:20] | So there are no little Niles Cranes running around, | 所以大街上不会有小Niles Crane们到处乱跑了 |
[07:23] | what a relief. | 真是松了一口气 |
[07:24] | Isn’t it? | 可不是吗 |
[07:28] | Thank you for your time. | 耽误您时间了 |
[07:31] | Just a quick question. | 还有个小问题 |
[07:34] | Based on my qualifications, | 据我的条件而讲 |
[07:35] | I’d assumed there’d be some interest, | 我想一定会有人感兴趣的 |
[07:38] | Any nibbles? | 有记录吗 |
[07:39] | According to our records, your sample was discarded. | 根据我们的记录 你的样品已作废弃处理 |
[07:43] | It was rated substandard. | 被评定为不合格品 |
[07:47] | Substandard? | 不合格品 |
[07:49] | Your sperm had very low motility. | 你的精子活性非常低 |
[07:53] | So they’re… | 意思是它们 |
[07:54] | Slow movers. | 游得很慢 |
[07:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:57] | But that, that was more than 20 years ago. | 但那已经是20多年前了 |
[07:59] | So the chance that my situation’ | 所以有没有可能我现在的 |
[08:01] | improved since then, isn’t there? | 情况要比那时有所好转 |
[08:03] | Can you run faster now than you did 20 years ago? | 现在你能跑得比20年前更快吗 |
[08:09] | So, you’re saying it might be difficult | 所以 你的意思是我可能很难 |
[08:11] | for my wife and me to conceive? | 让我的妻子受孕是吗 |
[08:13] | Very difficult, yes. | 非常困难 是的 |
[08:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:21] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:27] | Ah! | 啊 |
[08:28] | Excuse me, sir, terribly sorry. | 抱歉 先生 非常抱歉 |
[08:30] | Carry on. | 您继续 |
[08:44] | Eddie, you get stuck in there again | Eddie 你要再卡在那里 |
[08:46] | and you’re on your own. | 就靠自己出来吧 |
[08:54] | Hey, Niles. | 嘿 Niles |
[08:54] | Hey, Dad, is Frasier here? | 嘿 老爸 Frasier在吗 |
[08:55] | – Uh, primping. – Oh. | – 打扮呢 – 噢 |
[08:57] | – He’s going out with Julia. – Right, right. | – 他要和Julia约会去 – 没错 没错 |
[08:59] | Daphne’s out with her mum tonight, | Daphne今晚和她妈妈出去了 |
[09:01] | so I thought I’d borrow a DVD. | 所以我想借张DVD回去看 |
[09:03] | Oh, well, you’re in luck, | 哦 你还真是走运了 |
[09:05] | I just picked this one up. | 我刚借来这张 |
[09:06] | Crime Scene Bloopers 4: You Have The Right To Remain Zany. | <犯罪现场花絮4 你有权保持滑稽> |
[09:13] | Sounds tempting, but I’m, uh, | 听起来挺吸引人 但我 嗯 |
[09:15] | I’m looking for something a little more soothing, | 我想看部更暖心的作品 |
[09:17] | I didn’t have the best day. | 我今天过得不怎么样 |
[09:18] | Oh, what happened? | 哦 发生什么事了 |
[09:20] | Got some bad news at the “S” Bank. | 在”精”银行得到了些坏消息 |
[09:24] | Apparently I suffer from low motility. | 显然我的精子活性不怎么高 |
[09:27] | Oh, I’m sorry, son. How’d Daphne take it? | 哦 很抱歉 儿子 Daphne对此什么反应 |
[09:30] | Uh, well, I haven’t had the heart to tell her yet, | 那个 我还没勇气告诉她 |
[09:32] | but, uh, I’m hoping I won’t have to. | 但是 嗯 我希望能不用告诉她 |
[09:34] | I did some research today and I found out | 今天我做了些调查后发现 |
[09:35] | there’s some things I can do to help rouse the troops. | 有些方法能使我的”小士兵们”振作起来 |
[09:38] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[09:39] | Like what? | 什么方法 |
[09:40] | Uh, well, such as wearing baggy pants, | 嗯 比如说穿宽松的裤子 |
[09:42] | and, uh, boxers instead of briefs, | 还有 穿四角裤而不是紧身内裤 |
[09:44] | Studies show that men who allow their genitals to swing freely… | 调查显示 让外生殖器自由摆动的男士们 |
[09:47] | Okay, I got it. | 够了 我明白了 |
[09:52] | And no hot baths, no alcohol, raw seafood, | 不泡热水澡 不喝酒 不生食海鲜 |
[09:57] | and I’ve started a regimen of dietary supplements. | 我还开始进行膳食补充剂的养生之道 |
[09:59] | Which reminds me… | 这倒提醒我了 |
[10:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:04] | French maritime pine bark extract. | 法国海岸松的树皮萃取液 |
[10:08] | It boosts fertility and also acts as a mild euphoric, | 它能提高生育率 而且带给人温和的愉悦感 |
[10:13] | which accounts for the well-known joviality of French sailors. | 法国水手的寻欢作乐可都是靠它呢 |
[10:19] | Terrible aftertaste though. | 就是余味太恶心了 |
[10:25] | I thought those were supposed to be crunchy. | 我还以为这应该是脆脆的呢 |
[10:29] | Oh, Niles. | 哦 Niles |
[10:30] | Dad, Julia’s on her way. | 老爸 Julia已经在路上了 |
[10:32] | You told me you’d keep to your room while she’s here, | 你答应过我她来时会待在自己房间的 |
[10:33] | and take your Cheeto-stained dog with you. | 还有把你的”奇多狗”也一并带走 |
[10:36] | Eddie, come on, boy. | Eddie 来吧 孩子 |
[10:42] | I’ll be… I’ll be leaving, | 我也 我也该走了 |
[10:43] | Oh, no, Niles, could you stay for just a moment? | 噢 别 Niles 你能再待会儿吗 |
[10:45] | There’s something going on in my life | 我生活上有件事需要 |
[10:46] | that requires a bit of mulling, | 和你稍微探讨下 |
[10:49] | Sherry? | 雪莉酒吗 |
[10:50] | – No, thanks. – No? | – 不了 谢谢 – 不了 |
[10:52] | But we never mull without sherry. | 但我们探讨时都喝雪莉酒 |
[10:54] | Not for me. | 我先不了 |
[10:56] | Very well, have a seat. | 那好吧 坐下谈 |
[10:58] | Uh, I’d rather stand. | 额 我还是站着吧 |
[11:02] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[11:03] | Anyway, it’s about Roz. | 总之 是Roz的事 |
[11:06] | After quitting her job, | 在她辞职了 |
[11:08] | twice, she shows up back at work again today. | 两次之后 今天又出现在电台工作了 |
[11:13] | Waist deep in a sea of denial. | 矢口否认之前的一切 |
[11:15] | Well, I confronted her on the issue… | 我跟她对质这个问题 |
[11:19] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的干什么呢 |
[11:22] | Sorry, go on. | 抱歉 你继续 |
[11:23] | Anyway, I confronted her on the issue, | 总之 我跟她对质这个问题 |
[11:25] | and she refused to discuss it with me. | 但她拒绝和我讨论 |
[11:27] | She wouldn’t even look me in the eye. | 她甚至都不愿意正眼看我 |
[11:30] | Leads me to just one conclusion, Niles. | 这让我只得出了一个结论 Niles |
[11:35] | She’s in love with me. | 她爱上我了 |
[11:37] | Uh… I wouldn’t necessarily jump to that conclusion. | 额 我不一定会草率地做出这个结论 |
[11:40] | That’s because you don’t have all the facts. | 那是因为你并不知道所有的事 |
[11:42] | I never shared this with you before, Niles, | 之前我从来没有告诉过你 Niles |
[11:45] | so brace yourself. | 所以准备好听我说 |
[11:47] | Two years ago Roz and I slept together. | 两年前 我和Roz上床了 |
[11:51] | Get out! You and Roz?! | 不是吧 你和Roz |
[11:55] | We did have a chance to discuss it thoroughly, | 事后我们确实彻底讨论过了 |
[11:59] | talked things out, | 该说的都说了 |
[12:00] | and at the time she seemed happy to remain friends. | 当时她好像对于保持做朋友很满意 |
[12:06] | I realize now, | 我现在才意识到 |
[12:09] | that I must have kindled a spark in her– | 一定是我点燃了她内心的火花 |
[12:13] | that lit the torch she carries to this day. | 点燃了她手举的火炬一路走到今天 |
[12:17] | So what do you think… | 所以你怎么想 |
[12:20] | Are your pants humming? | 是你的裤子在嗡嗡响吗 |
[12:24] | It’s… it’s my testicular hypothermia device. | 那 那是我的睾丸低温保持装置 |
[12:29] | It promotes motility by keeping my nether regions | 它能通过保持我的性器官在恒定凉爽的35.5度 |
[12:31] | at a cool and constant 96 degrees. | 来提高精子的能动性 |
[12:35] | Oh, dear. | 哦 老天 |
[12:36] | No, no, that wasn’t me… | 不 那不是我的 |
[12:37] | Yes, I know,I know that. | 行了 我知道 我知道 |
[12:43] | – Oh, Julia, hi. – Hello. | – 哦 Julia 嗨 – 你好啊 |
[12:45] | Good to see you, what’s all this? | 见到你真好 这些是什么 |
[12:47] | It’s dinner, I know, We said we’d go out, | 是晚餐 我知道我们说好了要出去的 |
[12:49] | but I thought it’d be more fun to stay in. | 但我想留在家里会更多乐趣 |
[12:51] | And what’s in here? Is this dessert? | 那这里是什么 甜点吗 |
[12:52] | Well, you could call it that. | 你可以称之为”甜点” |
[12:55] | – Oh! Hello, Niles. – Hello. | – 哦 你好 Niles – 你好 |
[12:58] | Well, I’ll just go start dinner. | 那我去准备晚餐了 |
[13:00] | Fine. | 好的 |
[13:04] | Well… | 那么 |
[13:06] | Looks like someone’s getting lucky tonight. | 看来今晚有人要性福喽 |
[13:08] | She was, but I’m beginning to have second thoughts. | 本来是 但现在我开始犹豫了 |
[13:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:12] | Niles, Julia and I have never been together sexually. | Niles 我和Julia还从没发生过性关系 |
[13:15] | Look what happened with Roz. | 看看Roz和我的下场 |
[13:16] | We slept together two years ago– she’s still suffering. | 我两年前和她的一夜鱼水之欢 她至今仍痛苦不堪 |
[13:21] | In the sense of pining. | 因为思念渴望之深 |
[13:24] | Frasier, you don’t really suppose | Frasier 你不会真的认为 |
[13:25] | that after one night, Julia… | 一夜云雨以后 Julia就会 |
[13:26] | Open your eyes, Niles! | 睁大你的双眼看看 Niles |
[13:29] | It’s the same scenario. | 都是同样的情形 |
[13:31] | An infatuated coworker, a night of passion. | 一个痴情的同事 一夜激情的碰撞 |
[13:33] | What if things don’t work out between us? | 要是我们之间不合拍怎么办 |
[13:36] | Every day she’ll be forced to stare through the glass at me… | 每天她只能透过玻璃窗含情脉脉地凝视我 |
[13:42] | wondering what might have been, | 幻想着如果在一起的种种 |
[13:44] | until one day, like Roz, she goes mad! | 直到某天 像Roz一样 彻底发疯了 |
[13:50] | Um, I’m leaving now. | 额 我要走了 |
[13:54] | Can I pick you up anything on Earth? | 需要我从地球上给你捎些什么吗 |
[13:55] | Oh, Niles, don’t you see? | 哦 Niles 你不明白吗 |
[13:58] | I’m just trying to be responsible. | 我只是想做一个有责任心的人 |
[14:00] | And… I don’t want to sleep with Julia | 在确定我和Julia有未来之前 |
[14:02] | until I know that there’ s a future for us. | 我不想轻易和她上床 |
[14:04] | Well, Frasier, I’m sure you’ll make the right choice, | Frasier 我相信你会做出正确的选择 |
[14:06] | but if you’ll permit me an observation, | 但如果你允许我发表意见的话 |
[14:07] | you do tend to take things to extremes. | 你一向总会把事情搞得太极端了 |
[14:11] | Oh, I have to plug myself into my cigarette lighter and recharge. | 哦 我必须要到车载点火器那儿充电了 |
[14:18] | So… | 那么 |
[14:19] | alone at last. | 终于就剩下我俩了 |
[14:23] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[14:25] | But, you know, there’s really no need for you | 但是 你真的没必要这么麻烦 |
[14:27] | to go to all this trouble. | 自己做饭 |
[14:28] | We can still have dinner at Chez Henri. | 我们还是可以去亨利餐厅吃晚餐 |
[14:30] | No, dinner’s coming along great. | 不用了 美味的晚餐马上就好了 |
[14:32] | In fact, um… i’ve got a little sauce right here, | 事实上 嗯 我这里沾到了点酱汁 |
[14:36] | if you want to taste it? | 想尝尝看吗 |
[14:42] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:49] | Mm, That’s yummy, yes. | 嗯 真是好吃 好吃 |
[14:54] | I’ve had such a stressful day. | 我今天真是压力山大 |
[14:56] | You know what would feel great? | 你知道什么能让我感到好些吗 |
[14:58] | A back rub. | 背部按摩 |
[14:59] | You know where I could find a pair of strong, manly hands? | 你知道哪里能找到一双强壮 |
[15:01] | You know where I could find a pair of strong, manly hands? | 充满男子汉气概的双手吗 |
[15:03] | You know, I think Zoltan from the club makes house calls. | 我记得俱乐部的Zoltan可以上门按摩 |
[15:07] | Let me get you his number… | 我来帮你找他的电话 |
[15:10] | Frasier, is everything all right? | Frasier 一切都还好吗 |
[15:12] | Yes, of course. | 当然很好 |
[15:13] | Because if you’re not interested… | 因为如果你没有兴趣的话 |
[15:15] | Oh, no, no, no, I am, I am. | 哦 不 不 不 我有 我有 |
[15:16] | I’m very interested, it’s just that… | 我对你很有兴趣 只不过 |
[15:21] | Before we take things to the next level, | 在我们发展到下一个阶段之前 |
[15:24] | you should know there are certain risks. | 你要知道是有一定风险的 |
[15:29] | Oh, my God, you’ve got a sexually – transmitted disease. | 哦 天哪 你得了性传播疾病 |
[15:32] | No, no, no, no, of course not, of course not… Oh… | 不 不 不 当然不是 绝对不是 噢 |
[15:36] | Although, in a manner of speaking… well… | 不过 从某种意义上来说 |
[15:39] | Oh, excuse me. | 哦 失陪一下 |
[15:44] | – It’s Roz. – What’s she doing here? | – 是Roz – 她来这儿干嘛 |
[15:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:48] | Listen, uh, just give us a moment or two together and | 听着 给我们俩点儿时间 |
[15:50] | I’ll get rid of her. | 我会把她打发走 |
[15:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:56] | – Hey, Fras. – Hi, Roz. | – 嘿 Fras – 嗨 Roz |
[15:58] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[16:00] | Yes. | 当然 |
[16:02] | Is… everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[16:04] | Look, I know how crazy I’ve been acting lately. | 听着 我知道最近自己的行为有多疯 |
[16:08] | And… here last night and today at the radio station, | 昨晚在这里 还有今天在广播台 |
[16:12] | I mean, I don’t even understand it myself. | 连我自己都不认识自己了 |
[16:14] | But then I took this long walk | 但在我往这儿走的一路上 |
[16:15] | and I think I finally figured it out. | 我想我终于想明白了 |
[16:18] | – I just feel so stupid. – No, Roz. | – 我觉得自己好蠢 – 不 Roz |
[16:21] | Not stupid, human. | 你不蠢 这是人性 |
[16:25] | And all too vulnerable. | 人性都太脆弱 |
[16:28] | You’ve realized that you’re in love with me. | 你已经意识到自己爱上我了 |
[16:31] | No, that’s not it. | 不 才不是 |
[16:33] | – Come on. – I can see | – 别狡辩了 – 我知道 |
[16:35] | why you would think that based on how I’ve been acting, | 我最近的举动可能会使你误解 |
[16:37] | – but that’s not it. – Okay, okay, just to be clear, | – 但真的不是 – 好吧 好吧 只是确认一下 |
[16:41] | you haven’t been pining over me since we slept together? | 自从我们上床之后 你没有对我日思夜想 |
[16:44] | God, no, Weren’t you there? | 天呐 当然没有 那天你不在吗 |
[16:52] | Just, uh… hold that thought, | 麻烦稍等一下 |
[16:54] | I’ve got to get in the kitchen and | 我得去趟厨房 |
[16:56] | move something back to the front burner. | 把东西移到前面的炉子上 |
[17:00] | Julia Julia. | |
[17:00] | Oh, let me guess, Roz is staying for dinner. | 哦 让我猜猜 Roz要留下吃晚餐了 |
[17:02] | No, no, no, just us. | 不 不 不 只有我俩 |
[17:06] | Listen, I’d like to apologize | 听着 我想为刚才的 |
[17:07] | for… being skittish earlier. | 反复无常向你道歉 |
[17:11] | I… just chalk it up to nerves, all right? | 我 只是太紧张了 好吗 |
[17:15] | I mean, after all, this is a big night for us. | 毕竟 今晚对于我俩来说很重要 |
[17:19] | We’ve never done this before. | 我们之前从没所做过这事 |
[17:21] | I have. | 我做过 |
[17:24] | Well, as have I, What I meant was… | 我也做过 我的意思是 |
[17:26] | – No, no, I know what you meant. – So… | – 不 不 我知道你的意思 – 所以 |
[17:28] | – You’re forgiven. – Thank you. | – 原谅你啦 – 谢谢 |
[17:30] | Where were we? Oh, oh, yes. | 我们刚刚进行到哪了 哦 对了 |
[17:33] | I believe we were about to sample some sauce. | 我记得我们正要尝一下酱汁 |
[17:36] | Ow! Ow! That’s hot! Hot! | 嗷 嗷 好烫 好烫 |
[17:39] | Oh, God! I’ll just go get rid of Roz! | 老天 我还是先把Roz打发走吧 |
[17:41] | You know, Roz we’ve got so much to talk about. | Roz 我们有好多事得谈谈 |
[17:44] | What do you say we pick this up again tomorrow | 不如明天我们边喝咖啡 |
[17:45] | – over a cup of coffee? – Okay,okay. | – 边继续 – 好吧 好吧 |
[17:47] | My God, you have quite the ego on you. | 天哪 你的自我价值感还真是高 |
[17:50] | We slept together like two years ago, | 我们就两年前睡过那么一次 |
[17:52] | what do you think, you’re some kind of | 怎么着 还以为你是某种 |
[17:53] | slow-acting time-release love bomb? | 慢性释放的爱情核弹吗 |
[17:59] | I don’t remember you having any complaints when we were in bed. | 我可不记得咱俩在床上时你有什么抱怨 |
[18:02] | I seem to recall hearing the term “Stallion-like.” | 我记得貌似还听见了”如种马一般”的词汇 |
[18:05] | I never said that. | 我从没那样说过 |
[18:07] | Well, one of us did. | 反正咱俩其中一个说过 |
[18:10] | – Okay, this is just too weird. – Julia… | – 行了 这场面真是太诡异了 – Julia |
[18:13] | No, this is obviously a bad night for you. | 不 明显你今晚不适合约会 |
[18:15] | Look, Roz was just leaving. | 听着 Roz正要走了 |
[18:17] | Well, I’ll send the elevator back up for her. | 那我等会儿帮她把电梯按上来 |
[18:19] | Juli… Oh. | Juli 噢 |
[18:22] | Frasier, I’m so sorry about that. | Frasier 我真的非常抱歉 |
[18:24] | No, it’s my fault. | 不 都是我的错 |
[18:26] | I never should have let you in. | 我就不该让你进来 |
[18:32] | Well, I guess I’ve given Julia another reason to hate me. | 我想Julia又多了个讨厌我的理由 |
[18:37] | She doesn’t hate you, Roz. | 她不讨厌你 Roz |
[18:38] | Oh, well, she doesn’t like me. | 哦 反正她也不喜欢我 |
[18:40] | And when the girlfriend doesn’t like the friend, | 当某人的女朋友不喜欢他的朋友 |
[18:42] | guess who gets the boot, | 猜猜谁会被踢走 |
[18:43] | That’s not always true. | 并不总是这样的 |
[18:45] | Just went through this with my dad. | 刚在我爸那儿经历过这种事 |
[18:47] | I was always really close to him, | 我本来和他很亲密的 |
[18:49] | even after my parents split up, and | 即使是在我父母分开之后 |
[18:52] | six months ago he married this woman | 结果六个月前 他娶了一个和我 |
[18:54] | I don’t get along with, and it’s like I don’t exist. | 处不来的女人 然后我就不存在了 |
[18:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:01] | That’s what I finally realized tonight. | 我今晚才恍然大悟了 |
[19:02] | I guess I saw Julia getting her hooks into you | 我想是我看见Julia跟你好上了 |
[19:05] | and I… I freaked. | 于是 我就慌了 |
[19:08] | Roz Roz… | |
[19:09] | The day a woman tells me that I can’t be friends with you | 当有一个女人不允许我和你做朋友的时候 |
[19:11] | is the day I know I picked the wrong woman. | 就是我知道自己选错了人的时候 |
[19:15] | Thanks, Frasier. | 谢谢你 Frasier |
[19:19] | Say, Julia has a dangerously hot meal cooking in the kitchen. | 话说 Julia做的滚烫的热菜还在厨房炖着 |
[19:23] | – Why don’t you stay? – Oh, that sounds great. | – 你不如留下享用吧 – 噢 听起来不错 |
[19:25] | But wait, She went to all this trouble | 等等 她大费周章地为了你 |
[19:27] | to make this dinner for you. | 准备这顿晚餐 |
[19:29] | If she finds out I’m the one who ate it, it’ll kill her. | 如果发现是被我吃了 会气死的 |
[19:31] | You can’t tell her, Roz. | 你绝不能告诉她 Roz |
[19:32] | Come on, please. | 拜托嘛 让我告诉她吧 |
[19:41] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[19:44] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[19:47] | Daphne Daphne! | |
[19:49] | What are you doing here? I thought you had plans tonight. | 你在这儿做什么 我还以为你今晚有其他安排 |
[19:52] | Who says I don’t? | 谁说我没有 |
[19:56] | Champagne? | 来点香槟 |
[19:57] | Oh, sounds wonderful. | 噢 听起来很棒 |
[19:59] | Uh, on second thought, not tonight. | 额 但转念一想 今晚还是不喝了 |
[20:02] | I just thought you might like something | 我只是觉得你也许想来点 |
[20:04] | to wash down these oysters. | 酒来配这些生蚝吃 |
[20:09] | Actually, I’m avoiding raw seafood. | 事实上 我正在避免生食海鲜 |
[20:11] | Would it be too much trouble to put them in a bisque? | 能麻烦你放在浓汤里炖一下吗 |
[20:14] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[20:16] | I’m sorry, I’m just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[20:18] | a little surprised by all this. | 你准备的这些有点惊讶 |
[20:20] | I thought I’d follow your father’s advice, | 我想听取你父亲的建议 |
[20:23] | a little less science, a little more romance. | 少一点科学 多一些浪漫 |
[20:32] | And apparently it’s working. | 很明显起作用了 |
[20:38] | That would be my Testi Cool 2000. | 那是我的”睾丸低温2000″仪 |
[20:42] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[20:45] | I should have told you this earlier. | 我该早些告诉你这事的 |
[20:48] | I had some disappointing news today. | 我今天得知了些令人失望的消息 |
[20:50] | It seems that I suffer from low motility, | 似乎我的精子活性很低 |
[20:52] | and it might not be possible for us to conceive. | 所以我可能无法使你受孕 |
[20:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:59] | Don’t be sorry, we’ll be all right! | 你不必道歉 我们会没事的 |
[21:02] | There’s so many things they can do these days | 这年头有很多方法来帮助 |
[21:04] | – to help infertile couples. – True. | – 不孕的夫妻 – 这倒是 |
[21:06] | And until we find out more, | 在我们尝试更多方法前 |
[21:09] | I don’t see why we don’t give Mother Nature a shot. | 为何不试试相信大自然的力量呢 |
[21:12] | I took the test today, | 我今天做了测试 |
[21:15] | I’m ovulating. | 我正在排卵 |
[21:19] | Well, in that case… | 如果这样的话 |
[21:21] | Last one upstairs is a rot… | 谁后到房间 谁是 |
[21:24] | Oh, Daph, this isn’t the ovulation kit, it’s the pregnancy test. | 哦 Daph 这支不是排卵测试棒 而是怀孕测试棒 |
[21:28] | Oh, silly me, they look so much… | 噢 我真笨 它们看起来太像 |
[21:34] | We’re pregnant. | 我们怀孕了 |
[21:37] | Oh, my God, we are, aren’t we? | 哦 我的天呐 我们确实怀上了 是吧 |
[21:39] | But my slow sperm… | 但我精子游得慢啊 |
[21:44] | I must have fast eggs. | 一定是我卵子游得快 |
[21:48] | Daphne, I love you. | Daphne 我好爱你 |
[21:49] | I love you, too. | 我也好爱你 |
[21:51] | Oh, ow, oh, ow, that hurts. | 哦 嗷 哦 嗷 好疼 |
[21:55] | Something seems to be short-circuiting. | 好像是什么漏电了 |
[21:57] | Ow, ow, ow, ow! | 嗷 嗷 嗷 |
[22:06] | That’s your daddy. | 那就是你亲爹 |