时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Are you sure you don’t mind? | 你真的不介意么? |
[00:01] | – Oh no, no, of course not. – Aw, thanks, babe. | – 不不 当然不了 – 谢谢 宝贝 |
[00:03] | We won’t be late back. | 我们不会太晚回来的 |
[00:05] | It’s just a couple of quiet pints down the local and an early night. | 我们只是去镇上喝上几杯 傍晚就回来 |
[00:09] | Yeah? | 好么? |
[00:10] | Yeah… | 好的好的… |
[00:12] | Get the fuck in here, bitch! It’s tequila slammer time! | 你赶紧的小妞! 现在是龙舌兰专用时间啦! |
[00:44] | 霍华德: 在吗 萨宾娜 (昨天) | |
[00:46] | 嘿 萨宾娜 我是霍华德啊 (昨天) | |
[00:51] | 嗨 萨宾娜 楼下的霍华德是也 (今天) | |
[00:55] | 萨宾娜 你丫挂了吗 (今天) | |
[00:59] | Come in. | 请进 |
[01:02] | Toilet seems fine now. Any problems | 马桶修好了 再有任何问题 |
[01:04] | just give the office a shout. | 只要给办公室打个电话就好 |
[01:50] | Oh, you all right, nutsack, what’s happening ? | 你好啊 小二货 有事么? |
[01:53] | How about a boys’ night? | 我们几个男生今晚一起出去玩玩怎么样? |
[01:56] | Woah, look at your room. | 看看你的屋子 |
[01:59] | I thought you were leaving all your dad’s stuff behind. | 我以为你没打算留下你父亲的东西 |
[02:02] | Yeah, I was. But then I changed my mind, | 嗯 本来是的 但我改主意了 |
[02:04] | decided to salvage a few key items. | 我现在打算留下一些重要的东西 |
[02:07] | You know, family heirlooms. | 比如传家宝什么的 |
[02:10] | So, boys’ night? | 那想去哪儿啊? |
[02:12] | You know. Pub. Sit in a corner. | 像平时一样啊 酒吧啊 角落里坐坐 |
[02:16] | Compare mobile phone talk plans. | 煲煲电话粥啊 聊聊人生啊什么的 |
[02:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[02:21] | Ah, so you’ve, er, spotted my Hockney. | 你注意到我的霍克尼了 |
[02:25] | Little christening present from the man himself. | 是霍克尼本人送我的婴儿洗礼礼物哦 |
[02:27] | No way. | 真的假的啊 |
[02:29] | Yessa… | 真的… |
[02:31] | What is it? It’s a baby, is it? | 画的什么呢? 是个小婴儿吧? |
[02:34] | Sitting by a tree? | 一个坐在树下的小婴儿? |
[02:36] | Dude. It’s a man having a wank. | 拜托 是个男人在打飞机好吧 |
[02:41] | Oh… Yeah. | 哦… 没错 |
[02:43] | Clearly. | 不难看出啊 |
[02:46] | Why would he give you a picture of a man having a wank for a christening present? | 那他为啥要拿这幅画给你当婴儿洗礼礼物呢? |
[02:49] | Why would he not? | 他为什么不行呢? |
[02:51] | Ah. | 嗯 |
[02:59] | You didn’t invite “the lying Dutchwoman” did you? | 你没有邀请那个”飞翔的荷兰女人” 吧 |
[03:04] | What? | 什么? |
[03:05] | She who calls herself Sabine. | 那个管自己叫萨宾娜的人 |
[03:07] | Do you mean… Sabine? | 你说的是… 萨宾娜么? |
[03:09] | I thought she was in Rotterdam? | 我以为她去鹿特丹了呢? |
[03:11] | Who knows where she is? | 鬼才知道她在哪里 |
[03:12] | Well, I don’t think she’s back yet. | 其实我觉得她还没回来呢 |
[03:14] | And anyway, I didn’t invite her. Because it’s a boys’ night! | 而且我没邀请她的原因是 这是男生之夜! |
[03:18] | Only boys allowed! Woah! | 只有男生才能参加! 耶! |
[03:20] | Yeah! Yeah! Boys’ night! | 耶! 耶! 男生之夜! |
[03:22] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[03:27] | Oy, oy, oy… come on, come on! | 哟哟哟… 来吧 一起来吧! |
[03:28] | I haven’t been on a boys’ night out for ages. Cheers, Kingsley. | 我都几百年没来过男生之夜了 干杯 金斯利 |
[03:33] | I thought we were going to get fucking hooned and cause a ruckus. | 我还以为我们要去大搞一场 闹个天翻地覆呢 |
[03:35] | Play a bit of cock or ball? | 或者玩玩”猜猜是棒还是球”的游戏 |
[03:38] | Cock or ball? Oh, it’s great. | 没玩过吗? 很好玩的 |
[03:41] | Basically we take it in turns to show a little slither of flesh | 简单的说 就是我们轮流拉开裤子拉链 |
[03:44] | through our flies and then the others have to guess | 露一点点肉出来 其他人就要猜 |
[03:47] | whether it’s shaft or scrot. | 露出的部位是棒还是球 |
[03:49] | I’d be up for that. | 这个好玩 |
[03:50] | It’s not the same. | 和你想的不一样 |
[03:53] | Why hasn’t Heather texted back? | 希瑟怎么还没回短信呢? |
[03:54] | I don’t know. Why would I know? It’s been like five seconds. | 不知道 我怎么知道 才过去五秒耶 |
[03:58] | Maybe she’s on the toilet. | 也许她在卫生间呢 |
[04:00] | Oregon, fresh cock at six o’clock. | 俄勒冈 六点钟方向那家伙看起来不错 |
[04:03] | No. I’m taking a break from all that love stuff. | 不用了 我现在暂时不想想那些情爱之类的事 |
[04:05] | What?! Why? Look at them. | 什么?! 为什么? 你看一下啊 |
[04:06] | They are pretty hot. | 真的长得不错 |
[04:08] | Kingsley! | 金斯利! |
[04:10] | I can’t! I’ve got to keep my head down | 我不看 我现在要目不斜视 |
[04:12] | and focus on Jean and Rhombus | 专心致志于珍和菱形杂志社 |
[04:14] | and not get distracted by men and their bullshit. | 而不能为男人和他们无聊的废话分心 |
[04:17] | Woah. No sexism on the boys’ night. | 男生之夜居然不沾性的边 |
[04:21] | Oh, well. All the more for me. | 好吧 对我来说更是如此 |
[04:22] | OK. Let’s think of all the girls that we know | 好吧 要不然我们来列举我们认识的所有女孩 |
[04:24] | and rate their norks on a scale of one to ten. | 然后以胸围大小来个排名 |
[04:28] | Ten. Nine. | 第十 第九 |
[04:31] | Seven… | 第七… |
[04:39] | I can’t walk in these bloody heels. | 穿著这么高的根我怎么走啊 |
[04:42] | Josie, Josie! | 乔茜 乔茜! |
[04:45] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[04:46] | Come on. If you get there past nine you have to pay a fiver! | 快点 过了九点我们就得交五镑了! |
[04:48] | I’m coming, I’m coming. | 我来啦 我来啦 |
[04:54] | I don’t mind her having friends. | 我并不在意她有朋友 |
[04:55] | But shouldn’t I come first? | 但是我不是应该排第一位的么 |
[04:57] | – No. – Yes. | – 不该 – 应该 |
[04:58] | OK, maybe not first. | 好吧 就算不是第一位 |
[05:00] | But we should be equal. Or am I wrong? | 但是我们至少该是平等的吧 难道不对么? |
[05:02] | – Yes. – No. | – 对 – 不对 |
[05:03] | I should text her again. | 我应该再给她发个短信 |
[05:04] | Maybe she didn’t get the first one. | 也许第一条她没收到呢 |
[05:05] | No! | 不行! |
[05:06] | Maybe just let her get on with her night? | 或许你应该让她享受享受属于她的夜晚 |
[05:08] | I want to remind her not to use an unlicensed cab. | 我只是想提醒她别坐无照出租车 |
[05:10] | You’ve told her once, she’ll remember. | 你说过了 她会记得的 |
[05:12] | Maybe she hasn’t called because she’s met someone else. | 也许她没回我是因为她邂逅了其他男人 |
[05:13] | what time is it? | 现在几点了? |
[05:14] | Maybe you’re really insecure. | 也许只是你太没安全感了 |
[05:17] | Maybe we should get some Jagermeister! | 也许我们应该点点儿圣鹿香草利口酒 |
[05:19] | Maybe she’s just using you for a fuck buddy. | 也许她只是把你当个性玩偶 |
[05:21] | As though your penis is just some kind of pleasure stick | 就像个功能很好的性玩具 |
[05:24] | an incredibly realistic vibrator | 完美无缺 仿真度极高 |
[05:27] | with an inconvenient human attachment. | 只是还连著个人体 不太方便而已 |
[05:35] | Fucking Orange. Stop texting me, Orange. | 该死的奥兰治 别再给我发短信了 |
[05:38] | Sure you don’t want to change your mind? | 你确定你不改主意了么? |
[05:44] | Very sure. | 非常确定 |
[05:45] | I’m going outside. | 那我要出去一下 |
[05:47] | And I may be some time. | 或许不会很快回来 |
[05:51] | Erm, does anyone want to hear some of my poetry? | 有人想听听我的诗么? |
[05:55] | Oh, fucking hell, this boys’ night is bullshit! | 我了个去 这个男生之夜也太无聊了! |
[06:00] | I just feel like, once you decide to extract the tooth | 我觉得每次当你决定要拔牙时 |
[06:02] | It’s kind of like you’re giving up. | 就像你是决定要放弃一样 |
[06:10] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God… | 天哪天哪天哪… |
[06:12] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. They’ll be in the door… | 不会有事的 钥匙会好好的挂在门上… |
[06:14] | just where you left them. | 就在你落下它们的地方 |
[06:27] | Fuck. | 我擦 |
[06:30] | And you know what the worst thing is | 你知道最糟的是什么吗 |
[06:31] | if the key was in the door… | 如果钥匙是插在门上的… |
[06:34] | You said the keys were in the door. | 你就是说钥匙是插门上的啊 |
[06:35] | Like I said, if the keys were in the door… | 就像我说的 如果钥匙是插在门上的… |
[06:37] | – Which they were… – the insurance company won’t pay. | – 是在门上啊 – 那保险公司是不负责的 |
[06:39] | You’ve got insurance? That’s good! | 你买了保险啊 太好了! |
[06:41] | I made everyone get it, just in case. | 我让所有人都买了 以防万一 |
[06:43] | Just in case you left the keys in the door? | 以防你把钥匙落在门上的这种情况? |
[06:44] | No! Shut up! | 不是! 别说了! |
[06:45] | Look it has to be a proper burglary. | 听著 那必须是真的盗窃案 |
[06:47] | It has to be not your fault. | 而且不能是我们的错保险公司才会赔 |
[06:48] | Oh, shit. | 倒霉 |
[06:50] | Yeah. So, basically, I’m fucked. | 是啊 所以简单的说就是 我完了 |
[06:56] | Unless… | 除非… |
[07:07] | Hello? | 有人么? |
[07:15] | Godverdomme. | 神啊 |
[07:17] | 操你丫的 | |
[07:22] | 还好我把房间锁上了 | |
[07:27] | The main things are my MacBook… and my camera. | 主要的有我的笔记本…还有照相机 |
[07:31] | Oh, my God! They’ve got all my photos. | 天啊! 他们还偷了我所有的照片 |
[07:33] | From the whole of uni! | 我上大学以来所有的照片! |
[07:35] | They’re probably sitting somewhere now going through my whole life. | 他们现在说不定正坐在哪里浏览我的人生呢 |
[07:38] | Probably posting my cool photos on their Facebook, | 也许他们要把我的照片贴在他们的脸谱网上 |
[07:41] | pretending to be me. | 冒充是我呢 |
[07:42] | Who always locks her room? And who consequently has had nothing stolen? | 谁总记得锁门呢? 又有谁什么都没丢过呢? |
[07:47] | I don’t lock my room, Sabine. | 我不锁门的 萨宾娜 |
[07:49] | Officer, I think you should write this down, | 警官 我觉得你应该把这点记下来 |
[07:52] | it’s probably an important clue. | 说不定是个重要的线索呢 |
[07:57] | If this is a routine burglary, right, | 如果这真的是盗窃案的话才是 |
[07:59] | how come they didn’t take my laptop? | 他们怎么没偷我的笔记本呢? |
[08:01] | Is there something in particular about your laptop, sir? | 你的笔记本有什么特殊价值么 先生? |
[08:04] | Is there… Ah. | 有什么特殊价值…呃 |
[08:06] | How’s about this for an answer… | 这么跟你说吧… |
[08:07] | I’ve added 16 gig to the motherboard? | 我刚加了个十六G的主板算不算有价值? |
[08:10] | And it’s operating on Ubuntu. | 而且还是实验版的乌班图操作系统 |
[08:12] | Does that answer your question? | 这可以回答你的问题了么? |
[08:20] | Hi… I’ve forgotten my key. | 嗨…我忘记带钥匙了 |
[08:24] | Are you OK, babe? What’s happened? | 你还好么 宝贝? 出什么事了? |
[08:32] | ‘All my DVDs.’ | 我所有的DVD全丢了 |
[08:34] | iPod. iPad. iMac. | 还有ipod ipad iMac |
[08:37] | A miniature French carriage clock. | 一个迷你法式旅行钟 |
[08:39] | A solid set of silver German pickle forks. | 一套银质德国餐具 |
[08:41] | An Edwardian solitaire set. | 一套爱德华七世时的单人纸牌机 |
[08:44] | A mother of pearl bookmark. | 一套珍珠书签 |
[08:47] | My David Hockney. | 还有我的大卫·霍克尼 |
[08:49] | You do realise it’s against the law to fabricate stolen goods | 先生 你知道为了增加赔损 |
[08:52] | in order to claim off your insurance, sir? | 而虚报失窃物品数目是违法的对吧? |
[08:55] | It was just a sketch. It was only worth a couple of hundred. | 那只是幅草图 也就值个几百块吧 |
[08:58] | What’s it a sketch of? | 草图画的什么? |
[08:59] | It’s a baby sitting by a tree. | 一个坐在树下的婴儿 |
[09:00] | Er, no, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[09:02] | It’s of a man, having a – you know… | 是个男人在…你懂的… |
[09:11] | I’m pretty sure it’s a baby. It was a Christening present. | 我可以肯定画的是个婴儿 这是份洗礼赠礼 |
[09:14] | OK, whatever. | 好吧 不管了 |
[09:15] | Just put down “abstract-baby-wanking picture”. | 你就写一幅”抽象的婴孩手淫图” |
[09:19] | You reckon it was worth 200 pounds? | 你认为这幅画值200块? |
[09:22] | Oh, dear, we clearly don’t do art history lessons | 天哪 很显然警察学院没有艺术史这门课 |
[09:26] | at police academy, do we? It’s a David Hockney. | 是不是? 这可是大卫·霍克尼的杰作啊 |
[09:30] | I meant a couple of hundred thousand. | 它可值十几万呢 |
[09:31] | Anything else, sir? | 还有其他东西被盗吗 先生? |
[09:34] | Yeah. Just one more thing. | 恩 还有一样 |
[09:40] | They stole my dad. | 他们偷走了我爸 |
[10:03] | Come on, babe, you can’t still be in a mood. | 拜托 亲爱的 你不能总是沉溺在负面情绪里 |
[10:07] | I’m not in a mood. | 我没有闹情绪 |
[10:09] | Why do you think I’m in a mood? | 你觉得我在闹情绪吗? |
[10:10] | Oh, God, get over it, Grandad. | 天哪 算了吧 我的老祖宗 |
[10:12] | We had a girls’ night out! | 我们昨天出门去参加少女之夜了 |
[10:16] | Why is she in our bed? | 她怎么会在我们的床上 |
[10:18] | Babe! Josie didn’t want to be on her own last night. | 亲爱的 乔茜昨天不想一个人待著 |
[10:21] | There’s nothing weird about her sharing our bed. | 她和我们睡一个床有什么好奇怪的 |
[10:23] | She’s my friend! | 她是我的朋友 |
[10:24] | Yeah, Kingsley, what’s your problem? | 就是 金斯利 你说有什么问题? |
[10:26] | My problem… My… problem is… | 问题在于…在…于… |
[10:30] | you two are meant to have some sort of important practical today, | 今天你们两个人本该去参加个重要实习的 |
[10:33] | and look at the state of you! | 看看你们都是什么样子 |
[10:34] | We’re fine. We didn’t even drink that much. | 我们很好 我们没有喝多少 |
[10:37] | Did we, Josie? | 对吧 乔茜 |
[10:43] | Oh, God, oh, is that noise in my head? | 天啊 我脑子里都是些什么声音? |
[11:16] | You’re not listening, Mummy. | 妈 你根本没有在听我说 |
[11:18] | I didn’t lose Daddy. | 我没有把爸爸弄丢 |
[11:19] | He was stolen. By thieves. | 他是被偷了 被贼给偷了 |
[11:22] | Well, I don’t know why! | 我不知道他们为什么要偷走老爸! |
[11:24] | Presumably to cut their speed with. | 也许他们觉得带上老爸可以放慢点速度 |
[11:29] | Who the fuck is that man? | 那家伙是谁? |
[11:30] | Are you OK? | 你怎么了 |
[11:32] | You do know we’ve been burgled? | 你已经知道我们被入室盗窃了? |
[11:33] | Yeah, well, what are you all doing now? Oregon? | 恩 你们一会儿都打算做什么? 俄勒冈? |
[11:37] | I’m going to the library. | 我打算去图书馆 |
[11:40] | Josie? | 乔茜你呢? |
[11:42] | I’ve got a practical. | 我要去实习 |
[11:43] | You. It has to be you. | 你 就你了 |
[11:46] | Keep that man here till I come back down. | 在我下楼以前 帮我留住那男的 |
[11:51] | Do not let him leave this house. | 别让他离开这个屋子 |
[12:27] | It must be so difficult. | 这活儿很难吧 |
[12:29] | Oh, no, mate, it’s easy. | 不难的 兄弟 其实很简单 |
[12:31] | You just, er, you just unscrew the socket head bolt | 你只要用套筒扳手 |
[12:33] | with an Allen key wrench. | 拧开螺栓 |
[12:35] | And, erm, the blades have got like, erm, mounting lugs? | 叶片有点儿类似安装耳 |
[12:39] | Er, so once they’re engaged, you just tighten the socket head bolt. | 把它们卡上 然后拧紧螺栓 |
[12:43] | Ta, mate. | 就大功告成了 |
[12:45] | Mounting lugs. Wow. | 安装耳 |
[12:49] | Ready? | 收拾好了吗 |
[12:54] | I had a shower, but I think that I might still smell | 我刚冲了个凉 但还是觉得自己浑身臭味 |
[12:59] | like I’ve been on a bender. Do I? | 就像刚喝酒狂欢回来一样 有木有 |
[13:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:03] | Right, hold these. | 好了 拿著这个 |
[13:05] | We’ll get you a strong coffee on the way into college. OK? Ready? | 去学校路上给你买杯浓咖啡? 能弄头发了吧 |
[13:13] | I mean, yah, sure, I’m privileged. No-one’s saying that I’m not. | 我的意思是 我虽然有钱 没人说我穷 |
[13:19] | But they stole my dad, my actual dad. | 可是他们偷走了我爸 我真真切切的老爸 |
[13:22] | I can’t just buy another one. | 有钱又不能再买个爸回来 |
[13:26] | It’s bang out of order, mate. | 这也太过分了 兄弟 |
[13:30] | Yeah. You’re right, it is bang out of order. | 是的 你说的很对 太过分了 |
[13:42] | Gentlenodes. | 帅哥们 |
[13:49] | Erm… are you… OK, Vod? | 额 你没事儿吧 福德? |
[14:14] | What’s wrong with you? | 你这是怎么了? |
[14:16] | I think I might’ve got… | 我想我是… |
[14:19] | love. | 坠入爱河了 |
[14:29] | Do you need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[14:36] | Oh, you write poetry? | 你打算写诗歌方面的论文? |
[14:41] | Cool. | 不错 |
[14:43] | I just did my thesis on Anne Sexton. | 我刚完成我的论文 关于安妮·塞克斯顿的 |
[14:43] | 安妮·塞克斯顿: 美国著名自白派诗人 现代妇女解放运动的先驱之一 | |
[14:52] | To love another is something like prayer and can’t be planned. | 爱如祈祷 无法编排 |
[14:56] | You just fall into its arms… | 你猝不及防 坠入爱的怀抱 |
[15:00] | Because your belief undoes your disbelief… | 只因你的信仰使你不再怀疑 |
[15:05] | You know she killed herself? Probably over a man. | 你知道她自杀了吗 据说是为了个男人 |
[15:16] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:17] | Er, my dad, obviously. | 显而易见 是我爸啊 |
[15:23] | I’m making myself a replacement urn. | 我给我自己做了个替代品 |
[15:26] | It’s not the same, but it’s nearly the same. | 虽然不是一模一样 但也有八九成相似 |
[15:30] | You know what you could try? A skip. | 你知道你应该怎么做吗 去翻垃圾堆 |
[15:32] | I saw this programme, | 我看过一个节目 |
[15:34] | there was a man who found these items of a burglary | 一个男人发现了一些被盗物品 |
[15:37] | dumped in a skip. | 被丢弃在垃圾堆里 |
[15:38] | And one of those items was a very valuable painting. | 其中有一件价值连城的油画 |
[15:42] | And it was worth, like, 50s of thousands. | 大约值5万 |
[15:44] | And he was a very poor man. | 他是个穷鬼 |
[15:46] | And he, and he wanted to… | 然后他打算 |
[15:47] | auction it to help raise his hungry children. | 拍卖这幅画 用得来的钱养活他饥饿的孩子们 |
[15:51] | But in the end, the real owner of the painting came back | 但是最后 这幅画真正的主人回来了 |
[15:54] | and stole it back. And then, well, the poor man got nothing. | 把这幅画给偷走了 然后这个穷人一无所获 |
[16:02] | If my dad is in a fucking skip, I’m going to go fucking apeshit. | 如果我爸被扔进了垃圾堆 老子会愤怒发狂的 |
[16:06] | I have a theory about this so-called break-in. | 关于所谓的入室盗窃我有不同的看法 |
[16:12] | Bear in mind that the ultra sonic scaler | 记住 超声波洁牙机 |
[16:14] | will be oscillating at between 20,000 and 40,000 hertz, | 转动频率在两万到四万赫兹之间 |
[16:17] | so please be very careful. | 所以一定要小心谨慎 |
[16:18] | When it comes to the actual scaling, | 在现实操作中 |
[16:20] | I want you to start with some vertical scaling… | 我希望你们先从纵向刮牙术开始 |
[16:24] | moving on through to horizontal scaling and when you get to… | 然后再横向扩展 当你们进入到 |
[16:29] | the end of the scaling, I want you to move to oblique scaling… | 最后阶段 再做斜向扩展 |
[16:39] | You do know our TV was stolen? | 你知道我们的电视被偷了吧 |
[16:41] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 真的诶 |
[16:43] | Are you OK? You seem a bit… | 你没事吧? 你看上去有点儿… |
[16:46] | Is that my skirt? | 你穿的是我的裙子吗? |
[16:48] | Do you remember Al? | 你记不记得Al |
[16:50] | The man who came to fix our lock. | 昨天来给我们修锁的那个男人 |
[16:52] | The handyman? | 那个开锁匠? |
[16:54] | Yeah. Kind of. Why? | 嗯 有点印象吧 怎么了 |
[16:58] | What did you think of him? | 你觉得他怎么样 |
[17:02] | He seemed kind of… normal? | 他看上去很…正常 |
[17:04] | Yeah, he did, didn’t he? | 是吗 |
[17:07] | What’s his fucking motive? | 他的动机是什么 |
[17:09] | His motive is he’s from Manchester. As is his opportunity. | 动机就是他来自曼切斯特 他等到了他的机会 |
[17:13] | Whose motive? | 谁的动机 |
[17:14] | Howard here thinks that Al the Handyman is our burglar. | 霍华德觉得入室偷窃的人是我们的开锁匠Al |
[17:18] | What? | 什么? |
[17:19] | Think about it. He was here. | 你们想想 他来到这里 |
[17:20] | He sees us. The intellectual elite. | 看到了我们 一群精英 |
[17:23] | Living the high life. He’s like, oh, yeah. | 有著高质量的生活 他就像… |
[17:26] | I got to get me some of that. Hmm? | 看来我得去找点证据对吧 |
[17:28] | The window was smashed using our hammer. | 窗户上的玻璃是用我们的锤子敲碎的 |
[17:31] | There are particles of glass on the end that match the broken glass | 锤子一头上的玻璃碎片和窗户上残留的玻璃 |
[17:34] | from the window. Meaning? | 完全吻合 这说明什么呢 |
[17:36] | Meaning, whoever smashed the window was already inside the house. | 说明无论谁敲碎那块玻璃 这人已经在室内了 |
[17:40] | It’s literally an inside job. | 换句话说 是内鬼做的 |
[17:43] | Someone with keys. | 一个有房子钥匙的人 |
[17:45] | That handyman is from Manchester! | 那个开锁工来自曼切斯特 |
[17:47] | You just said you thought he was normal! | 你刚才还说他看上去很正常 |
[17:49] | He fixed our Chubb! With power tools! | 他修好了我们的门锁 用他那强大的工具 |
[17:52] | And he said that I could watch the footie round his. | 他还说我可以去他家看球赛 |
[17:54] | Did he? | 他说过吗 |
[17:56] | Why the fuck would he say that, if he’d just burgled our house? | 如果是他做的他为何要这么说? |
[17:59] | So you think he was innocent! | 所以你认为他是无辜的 |
[18:00] | Mancunians might be criminals, but they are not stupid. | 曼切斯特人也许是个罪犯 但他们又不是笨蛋 |
[18:03] | You can’t patronise them. | 你不能护著他 |
[18:04] | We should all go with you. To Al’s. To see… how he reacts. | 我们应该跟你一起去Al家 试探下他的反应 |
[18:09] | No, girls! I’ve already texted the Stowe-Aways. | 不带姑娘 我已经发了信息了 |
[18:12] | They can’t believe I’m going to watch the footie with a Mancunian! | 他们不会相信我是去和一个曼彻斯特人看球的 |
[18:15] | I’m not a girl. | 我不是姑娘 |
[18:17] | I know you’re not a girl. | 我知道你不是姑娘 |
[18:20] | But no-one is coming with me. I’m going native. | 但是我打算一个人去 我要 |
[18:23] | You lot would completely ruin my cover! | 你们会泄露我的伪装的 |
[18:39] | Guys, look! Check out this bad boy. | 看啊伙伴们 快试下这个小坏蛋 |
[18:43] | Motherfucker say whaaaat… | 他妈的说点什么… |
[18:50] | Get up! Come on. | 起来啊! 快点 |
[18:51] | It’s great, isn’t it, football? So much better than rugby. | 足球这运动不错吧? 比橄榄球好多了 |
[18:56] | I mean, who wants an oval ball | 我是说谁放著大点的圆形的球不要 |
[18:59] | when you can have a big, round bouncy one? | 宁愿要个椭圆的呢 |
[19:06] | Nice big TV, isn’t it? | 这电视机不错 对吧 |
[19:07] | We used to have quite a nice TV. Before it got stolen. | 被偷以前 我们也有个不错的电视机 |
[19:12] | Yeah, our TV was shit compared to this. | 和这个电视比 我们的就是个垃圾货 |
[19:14] | No, it wasn’t. | 它才不垃圾呢 |
[19:15] | I think I even had a picture of our stolen TV on my stolen camera. | 我被偷的相机里还有一张被偷的电视的照片呢 |
[19:22] | Erm, Al, mate, I was just wondering | Al 兄弟 我刚在想… |
[19:25] | whether you could keep an eye out for my dad? | 你能否帮我留意一下我老爸? |
[19:28] | The burgled urn? | 被盗走的骨灰瓮? |
[19:31] | Er yeah, yeah, sure. | 好的好的 没问题 |
[19:33] | You know, just when you’re down, your unlicensed minicab office | 你下楼时 关注下你的无照微型出租车办公室 |
[19:36] | or the chippie or crack den. | 或者妓女或者毒巢 |
[19:38] | Oh! | 噢! |
[19:41] | Oh! I bet they score while I go for a piss. | 喔! 我打赌他们会在我尿尿的时候进球 |
[19:49] | Look! Sit down! I don’t know what you’re hoping to achieve by this, | 听著 坐下 真不知道你们这么做有个屁用 |
[19:53] | but you’re ruining my bonding sesh. | 光打断我的套近乎 |
[19:55] | I want my camera back! | 我要拿回我的相机! |
[19:56] | And I want a mate! | 而我需要个伙伴! |
[19:57] | Bedroom’s through here. | 卧室走这边 |
[19:58] | Howard, come back! | 霍华德 回来! |
[20:00] | For fuck’s sake! | 尼玛真丢人! |
[20:10] | Why are you even searching? You said he was innocent! | 为什么连你也翻箱倒柜? 你说他说无辜的! |
[20:12] | I knew it! | 我知道了! |
[20:14] | He stole my fucking power lead! | 他偷了我电源线! |
[20:16] | Mine was a bit dirtier. | 不过我的好像要脏一些 |
[20:17] | Look! Hang on a second. | 听著! 暂停一下 |
[20:19] | JP. I’m not being prejudiced, | JP 我不是嫉妒他 |
[20:21] | but how does a normal guy from Manchester | 但一个正常的来自曼彻斯特的家伙 |
[20:24] | afford a place like this? | 怎么供得起这些? |
[20:26] | Oh, I don’t know, maybe he did some work and got paid for it. | 我不知道 或许是劳动所得 |
[20:30] | Can we just go, please? | 我们出去了行吗? |
[20:31] | Oh, yeah! He smokes dope. | 没错! 他吸大麻 |
[20:33] | So do we. | 我们也一样 |
[20:34] | Yeah, but he’s old. | 没错 但他都这么大把年纪了 |
[20:35] | And it makes a difference when you’re old. | 我们到他那年纪肯定另一番光景 |
[20:37] | Doesn’t it, Vod? | 福德 对吧? |
[20:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[20:54] | Shit! | 操! |
[20:56] | You OK there, Josie? | 乔茜 你没问题吧? |
[20:59] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[21:00] | Now remember, she’s still under local. | 记住 她还处于局部麻醉中 |
[21:03] | So she’s got no feeling along this whole left side here. | 所以她这整个左半边脸都没感觉 |
[21:06] | So a nice gentle polish, OK? | 抛光时动作小些 明白吗? |
[21:08] | I’ll be back in a few minutes to see how you’re getting on. | 我会几分钟后过来看你进展 |
[21:10] | OK? | 清楚了? |
[21:11] | Thanks. Thanks, Dr Minaj. | 谢谢 米纳什医生 谢谢 |
[21:14] | Right, erm, technically, this is my first real-life polish. | 好 技术层面上 这是我第一次真刀真枪抛光 |
[21:19] | But your mouth looks a lot like the plastic mouth I practise on, | 还好你的嘴看起来跟练习用的塑料嘴很像 |
[21:24] | so… I think we’ll be OK. | 所以… 我想我们会顺利进行的 |
[21:26] | All right then, open up. | 好了 现在张开嘴 |
[21:30] | Wider! | 再张大点! |
[21:32] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:50] | Oh! | 哦! |
[21:56] | OK, I’m just going to… | 没事 我只要… |
[22:02] | Erm, everything’s totally fine. | 呃 一切都非常顺利 |
[22:04] | I’m going to call my supervisor | 我要请导师过来 |
[22:05] | to see if I’ve done this right. Dr Minaj? | 看看我做对没 米纳什医生? |
[22:09] | Dr Minaj! | 米纳什医生! |
[22:12] | Erm, I’m not sure, have I done this right? | 我不太确定 这样对吗? |
[22:23] | How was the practical? | 实习得怎么样? |
[22:27] | Oh, yeah. Great, really great. | 很棒 真不错 |
[22:36] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了? |
[22:38] | Nothing. She’s fine. Why? | 没事 她很好 干嘛? |
[22:39] | Why can’t we go upstairs? | 那我们为什么不上楼? |
[22:40] | You can. I just… I want to sit with Josie for a bit. | 你自己去 我… 我想和乔茜坐一会 |
[22:46] | So, as you’ve all probably heard by now, | 你们所有人可能都听说了 |
[22:49] | Howard has worked out that whoever broke in must have had a key. | 霍华德推理出来盗贼肯定有钥匙 |
[22:54] | So we’ve come up with a bit of a list, erm, of people | 所以我们列了张嫌疑人清单 |
[22:57] | who, you know, could have done it. Potentially. | 有动机有可能做的人 潜在的 |
[22:59] | Yeah, well, I think that’s ridiculous, actually, Oregon. | 俄勒冈 实际上 我认为这很可笑 |
[23:02] | To start accusing your own housemates of robbery! | 倒开始指控起自己的室友抢劫了! |
[23:05] | Erm, no-one in the house is on the list. | 呃 屋内的人不在清单上 |
[23:07] | Oh. Cool. | 哦 那就好 |
[23:10] | Yeah, carry on. | 继续 |
[23:11] | So. The list is as follows… | 那么 名单如下… |
[23:13] | Al the handyman… | 杂物工Al… |
[23:16] | No! Oh, God. | 不! 哦 老天 |
[23:18] | And that’s, that’s about it. For the moment. | 到目前为止就那么多 |
[23:22] | So you’ve made a list of Al the handyman. | 所以你特地为杂务工Al列了张清单 |
[23:25] | So far, his is the only name on the list. Yes. | 目前 名单上只有他 没错 |
[23:29] | I can’t be a part of this. Sorry. | 我不想加入 抱歉 |
[23:33] | I want to defend him, | 我想为他辩护 |
[23:34] | but love is preventing me from being objective. | 但爱蒙蔽了我的双眼使我失去了公正 |
[23:44] | If any of you have any other names you’d like to add, | 如果你们有其他名字想添上去 |
[23:47] | now might be the time. | 现在正是时候 |
[23:49] | It’s not a shopping list, Oregon. | 俄勒冈 这不是购物清单 |
[23:51] | We can’t just add names as they pop into our head. | 我们不能随意添加脑中闪现的人名 |
[23:53] | Yeah, you’re meant to have something called “evidence”. | 没错 你的意思是要有所谓的”证据” |
[23:55] | It’s serious, what you’re saying. | 你在说的事很严肃 |
[23:57] | Well, it’s serious what happened, Kingsley. | 金斯利 我们遇到的事也很严肃 |
[23:59] | I know you only had your headphones stolen, but still. | 虽然我知道你只有耳机被偷而已 |
[24:02] | And my 20 pounds note? | 还有我的20英镑呢? |
[24:03] | Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot the sentimental value of your 20 pounds note. | 抱歉 我忽略了你对那20英镑的看重 |
[24:06] | Oh, God, I’m so sorry, Oregon, that you got a whole new computer | 天啊 真抱歉俄勒冈 你那全新电脑的保险费 |
[24:10] | out of the insurance that I also paid for. | 也有我的一份 |
[24:12] | Guys! | 伙计们! |
[24:13] | I don’t hear you coming up with any better ideas, Kingsley. | 我没听到你提任何有建设性的意见 金斯利 |
[24:16] | And do you know what? If we need more evidence, | 知道吗 如果还需要更多证据 |
[24:19] | we will get more evidence! | 我们就会找到的! |
[24:22] | Yeah, cos that’s a really good way to solve crime, isn’t it? | 没错 这真是个不错的破案方法 不是吗? |
[24:25] | Decide who’s guilty and then find out some evidence. | 先决定谁有罪 然后再找些证据 |
[24:28] | I tell you what, why don’t we just lock him in a dark room | 我教你吧 为什么不把他锁在暗室 |
[24:30] | and torture him till he confesses? That might be quicker! | 严刑拷打直到招供? 那会快得多! |
[24:33] | Why… Why are you writing that down? | 干嘛… 你干嘛写下来? |
[24:36] | I’m going to my room. Are you coming? | 我回房 你来吗? |
[24:38] | – No. – Fine! | – 不 – 很好! |
[24:43] | Listen, Howard, you better find some more names to put on your list, | 霍华德 最好再找些名字加到你的清单上 |
[24:47] | because I’ll tell you this – Al is salt of the earth. He’s my squire. | 因为我告诉你 Al是个高尚的人 是我朋友 |
[24:59] | You’re not going to tell Kingsley about the burglary, are you? | 你不会告诉金斯利盗窃的事的 是吧? |
[25:02] | I’m sure he can keep a secret. | 我肯定他能保守秘密的 |
[25:04] | No, Heth, come on, you know what he’s like! | 不行 希瑟 得了吧 你清楚他的个性! |
[25:06] | He’ll want to do the right thing. | 他会想去做正确的事 |
[25:08] | And you don’t want us to do that. | 你也不想我们那么做吧 |
[25:10] | I’ve been thinking maybe we should just come clean. | 我在想或许我们应该主动交代 |
[25:13] | You can’t go soft on me now. No-one even suspects. | 你不能动摇我 没人起疑 |
[25:16] | It’s just all getting a bit… | 只是事情变得有点… |
[25:18] | We have to ride this out together. | 我们必须一起安全躲过 |
[25:20] | You and me – the Mental Dentals. | 你和我 两个牙科狂人 |
[25:22] | I don’t think I realised we were going to be quite this mental. | 我还没想到我们能疯成这样 |
[25:25] | I think he’s the one. | 我想他就是我命定的另一半 |
[25:29] | I finally understand Romeo and Juliet. | 我终于理解罗密欧和朱丽叶了 |
[25:32] | I thought that film was a load of shit when I saw it, | 当时看的时候还觉得那电影就是坨屎 |
[25:35] | but now? Look! | 但现在呢? 瞧! |
[25:41] | I thought he’d have to come out and fix it. | 我以为他会过来修理 |
[25:44] | But the accommodation office said it’s not a summer term priority. | 但宿管办公室说这不是夏季要考虑的问题 |
[25:48] | You know, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[25:51] | what about if I flush a pair of jeans down the toilet? | 把我的牛仔裤扔进马桶冲走怎么样? |
[25:54] | This is so weird. | 真不可思议 |
[25:56] | I mean, here you are, falling in love with a criminal. | 我是说面前的你爱上一个罪犯 |
[26:01] | He’s a handyman. | 他是个杂务工 |
[26:03] | If anything, you’re worse than me. | 总之 你比我更糟 |
[26:06] | At least Tony’s never been to prison. | 至少托尼不会被关大牢 |
[26:08] | Al’s never been to prison. | Al不会坐牢的 |
[26:09] | We don’t know that. | 我们可不知道 |
[26:11] | But that’s not the point. The point is… | 但这不是重点 重点是… |
[26:14] | You should do it. Go out with Al! | 你该行动 和Al出去约会! |
[26:17] | JP’s got his number. Just call him up. | JP有他号码 打电话给他 |
[26:19] | Do you reckon? | 你是这么想的? |
[26:20] | Yes! This whole break-from-love thing is totally working! | 没错! 把爱作为突破口是完全有效的 |
[26:25] | I’ve become a sort of wise observer | 我竟然成了智囊观察家 |
[26:28] | who lets others make their own mistakes. | 引导别人犯自己犯过的错 |
[26:30] | And you’re like the dick who can’t see the disaster about to happen! | 而你就像个蠢驴 完全不知道要发生的灾难! |
[26:36] | I’ve already told you. She got distressed. | 我早告诉你了 她情绪低落 |
[26:38] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[26:40] | You’ve been hiding something ever since your big night out. | 自从狂欢夜出去后 你们就有事瞒著我 |
[26:43] | Why won’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[26:46] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[26:47] | If you won’t tell me, maybe she will. | 如果你不说 可能她会说 |
[26:49] | She won’t! | 她不会的! |
[26:50] | – Aha! So there’s something to tell! – No! | – 啊哈! 看来是有事瞒著我! – 没有 |
[26:52] | You just admitted there was. | 你刚刚承认了 |
[26:54] | – Right… OK, OK, OK! | – 好… – 行 行 行! |
[26:56] | Please! Please. Don’t talk to Josie. | 拜托! 拜托不要问乔茜了 |
[26:58] | She’s a woman on the edge, OK? | 她在暴走的边缘 明白吗? |
[27:00] | If I tell you, you have to promise you won’t say anything to anyone. | 如果我告诉你 你保证不跟别人说 |
[27:04] | You mean, like, it’ll be our secret. | 你是说 这会成为我们的秘密 |
[27:07] | About Josie’s secret. Secret from everyone? | 关于乔茜的秘密 其他人都不知道的? |
[27:11] | Yeah. If you like. | 没错 如果你想这么认为 |
[27:14] | Do you promise? | 说话算话? |
[27:26] | To start accusing your own housemates of robbery. | 去怪你的室友手脚不干净吧 |
[27:31] | Housemates. | 怪你的室友 |
[27:35] | House-mates… | 室友 |
[27:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:50] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[27:52] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[27:54] | Outrageous! | 不得了! |
[28:06] | Can I have a packet of ready salted, please? | 能给我包盐吗? |
[28:35] | What? | 看什么看 |
[28:38] | See? She’s really fragile. | 看到吧 她脆弱得很 |
[28:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[28:49] | I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的了 |
[28:50] | Who?! | 是谁?! |
[28:56] | All will be revealed, my friends. | 真相只有一个 我的朋友们 |
[29:00] | All will be revealed. | 真相只有一个 |
[29:05] | Could you reveal it now? | 现在能揭开谜底吗? |
[29:07] | All in good time, my friend. | 时机未到 我的朋友 |
[29:15] | Now? | 不是现在? |
[29:23] | Uh, do you want me to take your coat? | 我来帮你拿著外套吧 |
[31:36] | I’ve found the cure for love. | 我找到爱情的秘方了 |
[31:40] | Sex. | 滚床单 |
[31:42] | Is the cure for love. | 就是爱情的秘方 |
[31:46] | It’s not like love needs an antidote. | 爱情貌似不需要解药吧 |
[31:48] | Love is a poison! Sex is the cure. | 爱情是毒药!滚床单是解药 |
[31:53] | Who’s that? | 谁的电话? |
[31:54] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[31:57] | It’s him! | 是他! |
[31:58] | Are you going to answer it, then? | 那你要接么 |
[32:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:02] | OK, so he’s not the one, then? | 好吧 那此他非彼他 |
[32:05] | No, I think he was a one. | 不是 我觉得他也是我命定的另一半 |
[32:07] | One of the ones. | 众多另一半之一 |
[32:08] | I just think there must be more than one one. | 我觉得肯定不止有一个另一半 |
[32:14] | Where’s Howard? I thought we were having a house meeting? | 霍华德哪去了? 我以为要开个会什么的呢 |
[32:18] | This better not take long. | 希望别太久 |
[32:19] | Hey, guys! Mind if I crash the house meeting? | 嘿伙计们! 不介意我中途加入吧? |
[32:23] | Why are you spending so much time at the library? | 你干嘛花那么多时间泡图书馆? |
[32:26] | I haven’t got a computer. I’ve got to work somewhere! | 我又没电脑 总得找个地儿干活吧 |
[32:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming. | 女士们先生们 欢迎光临 |
[32:37] | Two days ago, this house was subject to what the police referred to | 两天前 这个公寓笼罩在警察所说的 |
[32:41] | as a routine burglary. | 入室行窃的阴霾之下 |
[32:44] | However, it fell to me, | 可惜 遇到了英明神武的我 |
[32:46] | Howard MacCallum, | 霍华德·麦卡勒姆大人 |
[32:47] | to uncover the cause of this mysterious break-in | 来将这谜一般的入室行窃给层层剥开 |
[32:50] | and to establish the guilt of the perpetrator responsible. | 给始作俑者定罪 |
[32:54] | Sorry, just so you know, I’ve got a tutorial at 11, so… | 抱歉 你知道我十一点还有个家教 所以 |
[32:57] | Miss Nordstrom. | 诺斯崇小姐 |
[33:00] | Since you’re so keen to get away, | 既然你那么急著离开 |
[33:03] | where were you on the night in question? Hm? | 那请问那天晚上你在哪里? 嗯? |
[33:05] | Shagging Bill. In Withernsea. Phil. | 和比尔一起在威享西滚床单呢 好像叫菲尔 |
[33:10] | She says she was with a man all night | 她说她整晚和一个男人在一起 |
[33:13] | and yet she doesn’t remember his name. | 但却不记得名字了 |
[33:15] | Yeah, what’s your fucking point? You know what I mean? | 是啊 你他妈重点在哪啊? 你懂的哦? |
[33:18] | Which brings us to you, Miss Shawcross! | 这就让我们转向你了肖克罗斯小姐 |
[33:21] | So very keen to accuse Al the handyman. | 总是喜欢怪勤杂工Al |
[33:25] | Why is that, do we think? | 这是为什么呢? |
[33:27] | Because you told me he did it. | 因为你和我说是他干的 |
[33:28] | Or was I just testing you? | 或许我是在试探你呢? |
[33:30] | Er, Howard. I hope you’re not going to tell me he hasn’t done it. | 呃霍华德 你可别说不是他干的 |
[33:33] | I already called the accommodation office and reported him. | 我已经给宿管办公室打电话举报他了 |
[33:35] | What the fuck? | 我擦咧 |
[33:37] | You fucking wanker. What if I was still in love with him? | 你个二货 要是我还和他好著怎么办? |
[33:40] | I thought you were in love with a criminal. | 我是想你这是在和罪犯恋爱 |
[33:42] | I was… protecting you. | 我是…是在保护你 |
[33:43] | And did I mention the hammer that was used in the break-in? | 我是否说到了入室用的锤子? |
[33:46] | It was sitting on the desk | 它就乖乖地躺在桌子上 |
[33:48] | in the room of none other than Mr Pembersley. | 而桌子不在别处 就在潘伯斯利先生的房里 |
[33:53] | Er, yeah. I was using it to hang up my Hockney. | 是啊 我用它来挂我的霍克尼 |
[33:56] | Which begs the question, who knew where the hammer was? | 这就回避了一个问题 有谁知道锤子在哪? |
[34:01] | Which brings us to you, Mr Owen and the lovely Heather. | 于是就引向了你们 欧文先生和可爱的希瑟 |
[34:08] | He admitted he was jealous of his friends’ possessions. | 他承认他对他朋友的东西眼红不已 |
[34:11] | Perhaps the constant bickering of this “loving couple”… | 也许他们”如胶似漆” 般的不断斗嘴… |
[34:15] | Now just a second! | 先等一下 |
[34:16] | Is nothing more than a cover-up for a plan they hatched together? | 用这个当个幌子来掩盖他们的阴谋诡计? |
[34:19] | Kingsley! | 淡定金斯利! |
[34:20] | And what about | 还有我们 |
[34:22] | the delightful Miss Jones? | 可爱的琼斯小姐 |
[34:26] | Such an innocent face. | 多么天真无邪的一张脸 |
[34:29] | What about me? | 我怎么了? |
[34:31] | Don’t think it escaped the attention of Howard MacCallum | 别以为这就能逃过我霍华德·麦卡勒姆的法眼 |
[34:33] | that you came home that night with no keys. | 你那晚回家没带钥匙 |
[34:35] | I was pissed. I left them in my room. | 我喝多了 落在我房里了 |
[34:39] | And could you fetch them now? | 要是我们要求你去取呢? |
[34:41] | If we asked you to? | 能拿的出来吗? |
[34:45] | Course I could. | 当然可以 |
[34:52] | Which leaves only one housemate, | 那就这剩下我们唯一一个室友了 |
[34:56] | who has not yet quivered under the scrutiny | 在我英明神武的分析 细致入微的观察之下 |
[34:59] | of this great analytical mind. | 依旧面不改色心不跳 |
[35:02] | You? | 是你吗? |
[35:03] | Yes! | 没错! |
[35:05] | No, no, I’m… I’m talking about… | 哦不 我是…我是在说… |
[35:08] | Sabine! | 萨宾娜! |
[35:10] | The “adult” | 传说中的”成年人” |
[35:13] | whose wholesome European exterior | 在她健康亮丽的欧洲人外表下 |
[35:16] | belies a cold-hearted, ruthless vixen | 深藏著的是个冷血无情粗暴蛮横的泼妇 |
[35:19] | who thinks nothing of exploiting innocent young men | 成天想著如何压榨无辜的年轻男子 |
[35:23] | to satisfy her own sexual depravity. | 来满足自己生理上的堕落 |
[35:26] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[35:27] | Does anyone know | 有人知道 |
[35:29] | who is always the number one suspect in a murder investigation? | 谋杀案中首要嫌疑人通常是谁吗? |
[35:32] | – The Dutch. – The person who finds the body? | – 荷兰人 – 发现尸体的那个人? |
[35:35] | Precisely. The person who finds the body. | 完全正确 就是发现尸体的那个 |
[35:50] | Right. What the fuck is your problem? | 好了 你他妈什么毛病啊? |
[35:52] | You need to go back in there and tell them what you did. Or I will. | 你现在进去告诉他们你都做了什么 不然我说 |
[35:55] | And before you say you didn’t do anything, Heather told me. | 别说你什么都没做 希瑟都告诉我了 |
[35:58] | Are you just going to let them think it was Sabine? | 你就让他们这么去怀疑萨宾娜吗? |
[36:01] | You are going to let an innocent woman go to the chair | 让一个无辜的人上电椅 |
[36:03] | for something you did? | 背这黑锅? |
[36:05] | They don’t send burglars to the chair. | 入室行窃是不会上电椅的 |
[36:06] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思的 |
[36:07] | What you’re doing’s wrong. | 你的所作所为不对 |
[36:09] | I really thought you were better than that! | 我真心觉得你没有那么坏 |
[36:14] | I fucked everything up. | 我把事情弄得一团糟 |
[36:16] | Oh… dear. | 哦…天 |
[36:19] | Don’t cry. I’m sure you haven’t. | 别哭 我知道你没有 |
[36:23] | You just said that I had! | 你刚刚明明还说我有! |
[36:27] | Come here. | 过来 |
[36:31] | I’m a really terrible person. | 我真是个烂人 |
[36:35] | I’ve done really, really terrible things! | 做了很多很多烂事! |
[36:39] | Ssh. It’s not that bad. | 嘘 没那么糟 |
[36:45] | We’re just having a hug. | 我们只是抱抱 |
[36:48] | A house hug. | 室友的拥抱 |
[36:53] | Come in! There’s always room for one more in the hug! | 来呀! 拥抱总是不嫌人多的! |
[37:09] | You owe me a MacBook and a camera | 你欠我一个MacBook 一台摄像机 |
[37:11] | and you owe Kingsley 20 pounds. | 还欠金斯利二十块钱 |
[37:12] | I’m really sorry, Oregon. | 我真的很抱歉 俄勒冈 |
[37:14] | Yeah. And you owe me 200,000 pounds, | 是的 你还欠我二十万 |
[37:16] | an irreplaceable David Hockney, | 一个无可替代的大卫·霍克尼 |
[37:18] | a room full of family heirlooms | 一间装满传家宝的屋子 |
[37:20] | and my fucking dad! | 尼玛还有我老爸! |
[37:22] | When do you think you’re going to be able to pay that back? Huh? | 你觉得你什么时候能还清呢? |
[37:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:26] | End of the day, Josie only did what any sane person would do. OK? | 行了行了 乔茜这事正常人都会做的好吗? |
[37:31] | So, Glasshouse, | 所以小温室 |
[37:33] | don’t cast the first stone at the fucking kettle black. | 别他妈五十步笑百步了 |
[37:37] | Um, this man is here to remove a pair of jeans from the toilet? | 这男人说来取厕所里的一条牛仔裤的 |
[37:44] | What happened to Al? | Al呢? |
[37:46] | Oh, uh, he got accused of being involved in a burglary or something. | 他被起诉涉嫌一起入室行窃什么的 |
[37:50] | I mean, he’s innocent if you ask me, but you know what they say. | 我觉得他是无辜的 但知道他们怎么说的吗 |
[37:53] | Mud sticks. | 恶棍 |
[38:01] | Oh! Hello. | 真巧! 你好 |
[38:03] | Again. | 又见面了 |
[38:05] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[38:07] | Er, I just thought, you know, | 其实我在想 |
[38:10] | maybe she had money troubles or depression. | 她可能遇到些金钱问题或者有些抑郁症什么的 |
[38:14] | Maybe it wasn’t necessarily because of a man that she… you know. | 也不一定就是因为她和一个男人…你懂的 |
[38:18] | It was, actually. | 其实是这样的 |
[38:20] | Oh. | 噢 |
[38:22] | Her dad was a complete cunt. | 她爸爸是个彻头彻尾的混球 |
[38:25] | Great! | 太好了! |
[38:26] | I’m Dylan. | 我叫狄伦 |
[38:29] | I’m O… | 我叫俄… |
[38:31] | I’m Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[38:39] | Nah, mate, what you want to do | 我说伙计 你要做的只是 |
[38:41] | is unscrew the Allen head bolt with a screw blade, | 用套筒扳手拧下这些螺栓 |
[38:44] | and then the lugs have got socket heads on them. | 然后把螺栓套到吊耳上去 |
[39:10] | Oh, my God! | 谢天谢地! |
[39:13] | Oh, my God. | 我了个去 |