时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | This film is great. | 这电影真是精彩 |
[00:26] | Films are great. | 电影真是个好东西 |
[00:28] | Are you all right? | 你没事儿吧 |
[00:31] | Not still thinking about Sam slam-dunking you in the reject bin? | 不会还想著你被山姆不留情面狠狠地甩了这事儿吧 |
[00:37] | No. Who’s Sam? | 没 山姆是谁啊 |
[00:38] | I don’t even know a Sam. | 我都不记得认识叫山姆的人 |
[00:40] | Sorry, are you tidying? | 那啥 你这是在打扫吗 |
[00:42] | Yeah. My, er…mum’s coming to stay. | 是啊 我…我妈说要来小住两天 |
[00:44] | You’ve got a mum? | 你丫竟然有老妈 |
[00:48] | Well, I say mum. She’s more like my sister or my best mate. | 虽说是我妈吧 但更像是我的姐姐或者闺蜜 |
[00:52] | Ooh. Reviews are in. Deep breaths. | 出评论文章了 深呼吸 |
[00:55] | Who wants to read them with me? | 要不要和我一起看 |
[00:57] | Erm…Vod’s got a mum, and she’s coming to stay. | 福德她竟然是他妈生的 而且她妈要来住 |
[01:02] | My mum is young and hot, | 我妈年轻漂亮 |
[01:04] | and if you fuck my hot young mum, | 你要是敢打我年轻漂亮老妈的主意 |
[01:06] | I will chop your dick into a thousand tiny pieces. | 我就剁碎你的小鸡鸡 剁成一千块 |
[01:09] | – Ooh, a thousand pieces? – A thousand tiny pieces. | – 矮油 一千块 – 一千块小碎片 |
[01:13] | So, you are correctly imagining | 那就是说你觉得我鸡鸡巨大喽 |
[01:15] | that I have quite a big dick, then? | 你的想象木有错啊 |
[01:18] | Just stay away from her. Got it? | 不许碰她 听到没 |
[01:21] | Yes, Vod. | 遵命 福德 |
[01:47] | 新生六居客 | |
[01:50] | “It is rare to feel so bored so quickly | “从演出一开始就无聊到让人疯掉的情况 |
[01:53] | during the opening lines of a play… | 一般不太常见 |
[01:58] | “…although, luckily, as the story got going, | “不过幸好 随著剧情推进 |
[02:00] | I found myself waking up.” | 我渐渐清醒了过来” |
[02:01] | Ha! See? Um…that’s deliberate. | 哈 瞧见没 姐这是故意的 |
[02:03] | Like Waiting For Godot. | 就像是《等待戈多》一样 |
[02:03] | 整部剧就是两个流浪汉自始自终在等待一个名叫戈多的人 结果人哥们最终还是放了他们鸽子 | |
[02:06] | “But unlike in classics such as Waiting For Godot, | “但是和《等待戈多》不一样的是 |
[02:08] | “this was because I found the play | 我的清醒完全是由于这部剧实在是 |
[02:11] | so profoundly irritating | 出乎意料的烦人 |
[02:12] | “that for the first time ever | 有史以来头一回 |
[02:13] | I was forced to give a show no stars.” | 我只好给个差评 打零颗星” |
[02:17] | Like I give a shit what you think, mate. Ha! Next! | 好像老娘会鸟你一样 哈 下一篇 |
[02:19] | Er…ooh. | 额…来了 |
[02:22] | “This play is almost completely without merit.” | “这部剧基本毫无优点” |
[02:27] | “It is only Violet Nordstrom’s | “只有维尔利特·诺斯崇对于母亲角色 |
[02:30] | savage and raw portrayal of the mother, | 野蛮原始的诠释 |
[02:33] | “an eminently watchable performance, | 是该剧唯一的闪光点 |
[02:36] | “which stops this being the worst play | 仅为这一点 |
[02:37] | the student theatre has ever staged.” | 这部剧逃脱了学生剧院史上最烂剧的命运” |
[02:42] | Well, that’s a good one anyway. | 好吧 至少还有优点 |
[02:48] | Are you looking at me cos I’m watchable? | 你这么盯著我是因为我秀色可餐? |
[02:51] | – What’s the last one? – Student Echo. | – 最后一份是啥 – 校园回声报 |
[02:54] | Oh, what do those morons have to say? | 好吧 这帮傻逼又想说点啥 |
[02:57] | Trudi Miller’s verdict, four stars. | 翠迪·米勒给分 四星 |
[03:05] | Finally. | 总算 |
[03:10] | OK, so, everything that pisses you off about me. | 好吧 我们开始 我做的任何惹毛你的事情 |
[03:13] | Nothing is taboo. We get it all out and get over it, OK? | 百无禁忌 我们说出来后既往不咎怎么样 |
[03:17] | So, I’ll go first to demonstrate. | 我先来做个示范 |
[03:19] | So, under me I’m going to put, | 所以我的那栏下面我会写 |
[03:21] | “Josie accidentally had sex with Baz.” | “乔茜不小心和巴兹上了一次床” |
[03:25] | And under you I’m gonna put, | 你的那栏下面我会写 |
[03:27] | “Kingsley cheated on Josie with Heather.” | “金斯利和乔茜在一起时劈腿了 还和希瑟在一起” |
[03:30] | Failed to break up with Heather because of family tragedy. | 因为她家里出事 分手的事儿我开不了口 |
[03:33] | OK, whatever. Failed to break up with/cheated with Heather. | 随便吧 那就写没法与希瑟分手或者写劈腿了 |
[03:36] | – Just put Heather. – Heather. | – 你就只写个希瑟行不 – 希瑟 |
[03:40] | OK, good, now I can never have a go at you about it ever again. | 好了 这样以后我再也不能拿这来说事了 |
[03:44] | Got it? | 这样懂了吧 |
[03:47] | I think this is good. Yes. | 我觉得这方法好 是啊 |
[03:49] | We’re handing in our weapons. | 我们把手里的牌都摊开来 |
[03:51] | Exactly, so they can’t hurt us any more. | 正是 这样这些事儿就再也伤不到我们了 |
[03:53] | OK, next I’m gonna put, | 行了 下一个我要写 |
[03:55] | “Josie hates it when Kingsley bangs on about music | “乔茜不喜欢金斯利对著歌打拍子 |
[03:59] | “even though he knows she’s not interested in it.” | 明知道那些音乐不是她的菜” |
[04:02] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[04:04] | Kingsley hates it when Josie gets aggressive. | 金斯利讨厌乔茜咄咄逼人的样子 |
[04:06] | It’s unnecessary and unattractive. | 没事找事 而且嘴脸丑恶 |
[04:11] | Yeah. Good one. | 是吗 说得好 |
[04:15] | Come on, Howard. I just want to write to her and say thank you. | 得了吧 霍华德 我只想给她写封信道个谢而已 |
[04:18] | Do you have any idea what it feels like to be rejected by the majority | 你能不能了解我这种被主流所唾弃 |
[04:21] | and then have one lone voice stand up for you? | 但是有唯一一个声音站出来支持你的心情 |
[04:24] | To answer your questions respectively, | 我的回答是 被主流唾弃能体会 |
[04:26] | yes and no. | 而被支持 没有过 |
[04:27] | And who’s been eating my Shreddies? | 是谁吃了我的桂冠 |
[04:30] | “Shawcross rages against societal norms, | “肖克罗斯对社会规范愤愤不平 |
[04:32] | “in a voice that shifts easily from satire to poetry. | “其所言轻松游走于讽刺与诗意之间 |
[04:36] | “‘Reject the system’ is her rallying cry.” | “‘反体制’ 是她的战斗口号” |
[04:39] | You memorised it? | 你都背下来了 |
[04:40] | No, I didn’t mean to. | 我不是特意背的 |
[04:42] | I just… I have a photographic memory for praise. | 只是我向来对赞美的话过目不忘 |
[04:44] | Look, if Miller’s not on Google, | 你看啊 要是谷歌上找不到米勒 |
[04:47] | it means she doesn’t want to be found. | 显然是她不愿意被人肉 |
[04:52] | T恤写的是”激进女权主义者” | |
[04:52] | Where did you get that? | 你这是哪儿来的 |
[04:55] | Oh, yeah. I’ve been radicalised. | 我最近开始激进了 |
[04:57] | – By a T-shirt? – By my new tutor. | – 因为穿件T恤 – 因为我的新晋导师 |
[04:59] | Nicole Mauve. She’s amazing. | 妮可·莫弗 她巨牛逼 |
[05:01] | You’ve got Mauve? I thought she was on sabbatical. | 你导师是莫弗她不是在休假吗 |
[05:03] | Mauve was on sabbatical writing her book. | 莫弗休假的日子里写了本书 |
[05:05] | I read it. It basically changed my life. | 我读了 完全改变了我的人生啊 |
[05:08] | Well, you can’t become a radical feminist by reading a book. | 你不会读了一本书就变成激进的女权分子了吧 |
[05:10] | I’ve got a copy, if you want to read it. | 我这儿有一本 借给你看吧 |
[05:14] | Er… Sexual Objectification And Subordination. | 额… 《性的具象化与从属化》 |
[05:17] | I don’t need to read it. | 我不用读这个的 |
[05:18] | I’m already being persecuted by the press | 我已经因为激进的政治观点 |
[05:20] | for my radical politics. | 受到报界的迫害了 |
[05:22] | Fine. I’ll give it to Howard, then. | 好吧 那我就给霍华德了 |
[05:24] | I’m holding my bowl. | 我正端著碗 没手 |
[05:25] | I’ll pop it down there for you. | 那我就放这儿了 |
[05:42] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[05:45] | Kingsley failed to laugh | 乔茜说的那个巨好笑的 |
[05:47] | at Josie’s hilarious joke about over-the-counter decongestants. | 非处方活血药的笑话 金斯利没有一起笑 |
[06:00] | I’m actually laughing now, | 看见没 光是提起这事儿 |
[06:02] | just thinking about it. | 老娘都像被点了笑穴一样 |
[06:04] | Right, well, is that it? Anything else you need to tell me? | 好了 差不多了吧 你还有啥别的要说的吗 |
[06:08] | Are you done already? | 你都说完了 |
[06:09] | I’m done. Aren’t you? | 我完事儿啦 你呢 |
[06:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:26] | I fake orgasms. | 我装高潮来著 |
[06:35] | What did you say? | 你说啥 |
[06:36] | Not always. Just sometimes. | 不是每次啊 只是有时候 |
[06:38] | And I thought I should say, | 我觉著我应该说粗来 |
[06:40] | just in case we really do end up spending the rest of our lives together. | 毕竟我们有可能下半辈子都一起过了 |
[06:48] | How much of the time? | 假装的比例是多少 |
[06:49] | I don’t know. Er…70 per cent? | 说不好 大概七成吧 |
[06:52] | 70 per cent are genuine? | 七成是真的 |
[06:55] | – 70 per cent are fake? – I’ll put 65. | – 七成都是装的 – 我就写六成五好了 |
[06:58] | Don’t put it if it’s not true. | 要不是真的那就别写啊 |
[07:00] | Split the difference. 66. | 折中一下 六成六 |
[07:04] | Right, I think I’m done. | 好了 我也完事儿了 |
[07:07] | So, now | 现在 |
[07:07] | everything on this piece of paper | 这张纸上写的所有事情 |
[07:11] | is officially forgotten about. | 都正式翻篇了 |
[07:25] | I’ll get it! | 我来开 |
[07:32] | – Ah! – Oh! Oh, Milly! | – 啊 – 矮油 矮油米莉 |
[07:35] | Milly? | 米莉 |
[07:39] | Everyone, this is Chris. Chris, everyone. | 各位 这是克里斯 克里斯 各位 |
[07:45] | Well, I’m an English student | 我是个英语系的学生 |
[07:47] | but I’m also kind of an artist in my own right. | 不过同时也算是个艺术家 |
[07:48] | Yeah, but be careful what you say | 是啊 不过你说话可要小心了 |
[07:51] | or you might end up in her play | 要不你可有可能被写进她的剧里 |
[07:53] | as an illiterate sex pest. | 成为个没男人活不了的文盲 |
[07:54] | Awesome. Ha-ha-ha! | 牛逼 灭哈哈哈 |
[07:58] | What do you study? | 你是学什么的 |
[08:02] | Oh, erm…geology. | 地质学 |
[08:06] | I just started pharmacology. | 我刚开始学药理 |
[08:08] | Oh, study drugs? | 是吗 研究药的 |
[08:10] | Well, yeah, but…but nothing illegal. | 是啊 不过都是些合法的药物 |
[08:12] | Heh-heh! It’s all right, Jose. One thing you’ll learn about me. | 别在意啊乔茜 你了解我了就知道 |
[08:15] | I fucking hate all that mum shit. | 我他妈恨死那些端著娘亲架子说的鬼话了 |
[08:18] | Oh, right. Great. | 是吧 太好了 |
[08:20] | Ah. Feminist, yeah? | 矮油 女权主义啊 |
[08:21] | My mum was a feminist in the ’70s. | 我麻麻在七十年代的时候就是个女权主义者 |
[08:25] | And that is why in the ’90s we told feminism to go fuck itself. | 所以我们到了九十年代让女权主义他妈滚犊子 |
[08:31] | Now, that’s radical. | 这才叫激进嘛 |
[08:32] | I wouldn’t mind freshening up, actually, if that’s cool. | 要是你们不介意的话 我想去梳洗一下了 |
[08:33] | – I’ll take you up. – Great! | – 我带你上楼 – 好极了 |
[08:37] | Why don’t I take you all out to the pub tomorrow night, yeah? My shout. | 明天我带你们大家去酒吧玩儿吧 我请客 |
[08:43] | That is so cool. | 你真是太给力了 |
[08:44] | My mum would never take us to the pub. | 我妈绝对不会带我们去酒吧的 |
[08:47] | She’d take us somewhere really boring | 她只会带我们去些无聊的地方 |
[08:48] | like Sadler’s Wells | 像是莎德勒威尔斯剧院 |
[08:50] | or fucking Glyndebourne. | 或是他娘的格林德伯恩歌剧音乐节 |
[08:52] | Yeah, well, I know what you guys like. | 懂 我知道你们那类人是什么样的 |
[09:00] | You will come to the pub, | 你们是会一起去酒吧的吧 |
[09:01] | won’t you? Don’t just say yeah and then don’t come. | 不许口上答应了结果一个个都不来啊 |
[09:05] | Yeah, you promise? | 你们保证 打勾勾 |
[09:19] | Oh, God. | 我滴神啊 |
[09:20] | What you reading? | 你在读啥 |
[09:21] | Oh, yeah, I wasn’t… | 这个啊 我没有… |
[09:25] | Er… King Lear. I might audition. | 额 李尔王 我有可能去面试啥的 |
[09:27] | Ah! More acting, eh? | 是吗 发展演艺事业啊 |
[09:29] | Oh, you’ve seen the review. | 你也看到评论文章了 |
[09:30] | I’m officially savage and watchable. | 我可是货真价实的粗犷又赏心悦目 |
[09:31] | Oh, I used to love acting. I was actually genuinely talented as well. | 我以前也很喜欢表演 我也真的很有才华 |
[09:36] | So, what are the young ones like? | 对了 那些年轻人怎么样 |
[09:40] | – Who? – Your housemates. | – 谁 – 你的舍友们 |
[09:43] | Oh, right. Yeah, er…yeah, it’s good. | 他们啊 都还算不错 |
[09:47] | I mean, I don’t know. | 其实我也不知道 |
[09:49] | I thought they’d all be geeks | 本来以为他们都是些怪人啊 |
[09:51] | and poshos, which they are. | 装腔作势的公子哥儿啊 他们也确实是 |
[09:53] | But they’re my geeks and poshos. I don’t know. | 但他们是我的怪人和公子哥儿 我说不好 |
[09:57] | JP’s all right, though, isn’t he? House hottie. | JP不错是吧 屋里的性感之星 |
[09:59] | Don’t even think about it. | 你想都别想 |
[10:01] | – What, you think I’m past it? – No! | – 怎么了 你是觉得我太老了 – 没有 |
[10:03] | No, I…I mean, bit of a twat, isn’t he? | 不是 我是说 这哥们儿有点浑 |
[10:07] | He’s not good enough for you. Anyway, what about Jim? | 他配不上你 话说 吉姆近来怎么样啊 |
[10:10] | Oh, Jim Schmim. | 吉姆个毛线 |
[10:11] | He gave up trying to control me a long time ago. | 他很久前就不再对我管头管脚的了 |
[10:15] | Do you think this might fit me? | 你觉得我穿这件合适吗 |
[10:37] | 如何让女人高潮迭起 | |
[10:41] | 如何让你的伴侣高潮迭起 让她在五分钟内达到高潮 | |
[10:54] | I’m gonna have a hot, soapy shower, cos I’m really dirty. | 我要好好的冲个热水澡 因为我身上脏死了 |
[10:59] | – OK. – Hope there’s a lock, | – 好 – 但愿这门有锁 |
[11:02] | cos I would hate anyone to burst in when I’m completely naked. | 我也不想在脱光光的时候有人闯进来 |
[11:06] | Oh! Well…there is. | 是吗 那…您请吧 |
[11:10] | You…you just push the thing into the… | 你只要把这个按进… |
[11:14] | Yeah. | 就那样 |
[11:31] | ..a beautiful-looking glow from day one and advanced protection. | 提供全面保护 从第一天起 让你容光焕发 |
[11:34] | Our sun protection has never… | 我们的防晒霜从未… |
[11:36] | Morning, Howard. | 早上好 霍华德 |
[11:37] | – What you watching? – OK, I admit it. | – 看什么呢 – 好的 我承认 |
[11:40] | I observed your buttocks as you went into the kitchen. | 你去厨房的时候我总忍不住看你屁股 |
[11:43] | – I meant on the telly. – Oh. | – 我是问你看什么电视节目 – 哦 |
[11:46] | Did you really? | 你真的看我屁股 |
[11:48] | I… | 我 |
[11:50] | I feel I should apologise. | 我觉得我该道歉 |
[11:53] | – For watching my bum? – The truth is, | – 因为看我屁股 – 其实 |
[11:55] | I have objectified you on more than one occasion. | 我偷看你不止一次了 |
[11:58] | I see. | 了解 |
[12:00] | I mean, you are a sexually mature female | 我是说 你是个性感熟女 |
[12:02] | and, as a result, I just think it’s my habitual reflex | 所以我认为这是一种条件反射 |
[12:05] | to value you purely on the societal norms of physical attractiveness. | 只是单纯的基于生理吸引力 这合乎社会规范 |
[12:09] | You read the book? | 你看了那本书 |
[12:11] | I was drawn into its murky world, yes. | 我已经陷入那个黑暗的深渊了 是的我看了 |
[12:14] | My goodness, Howard! Do you realise what this means? | 我勒个去 霍华德 你知道这意味著什么吗 |
[12:17] | You’re now officially a feminist. | 你现在正式成为一名女权主义者了 |
[12:39] | Are you awake? | 醒了吗 |
[12:41] | I thought maybe we could try something. | 我觉得我们得试一些新招式 |
[12:45] | Yeah, like what? | 嗯 什么招式 |
[12:47] | OK, let me just… Bear with me. | 我要…等会 |
[12:54] | Kingsley? | 金斯利 |
[12:55] | OK. | 好的 |
[12:58] | OK. | 好了 |
[12:59] | – Lift up your nightie. – OK, stop, look. | – 把睡衣撩起来 – 好了 停 |
[13:02] | Your technique is not the problem. | 问题并不在于你的床上技巧 |
[13:05] | If anything, it’s the opposite. | 硬要说有什么问题的话 其实正相反 |
[13:07] | – What do you mean, the opposite? – You’re too eager to please. | – 相反是啥意思 – 你太急于取悦我了 |
[13:10] | You worry too much. That puts a lot of pressure on me. | 你担心的太多 这让我压力山大 |
[13:13] | So, you told me I was shit so I’d worry about it less? | 所以你是说我根本就不该关心这事 |
[13:15] | I told you because you kept doing the things | 我告诉你 因为自从我第一次假装高潮之后 |
[13:18] | that would make me fake-come the first time, | 你就一直重复相同的事情 |
[13:19] | and things, by the way, I don’t actually like. | 但事实上 我并不喜欢那样 |
[13:22] | I didn’t think you were gonna have a fucking crisis about it. | 我觉得你不该有这种天煞的危机感 |
[13:25] | You didn’t realise I’d have a crisis? | 你不明白我的危机 |
[13:26] | God, Kingsley. Faking orgasms is so normal. | 天啊 金斯利 假装高潮这件事很常见好吗 |
[13:29] | Every girl you’ve slept with has probably done it. | 你睡过的每个妞可能都这么干过 |
[13:31] | Oh, that makes it better! | 哦 你这样说我真的高兴多了 |
[13:33] | I did it with Baz. I did it with Dave all the time. | 我跟巴兹睡时这样 跟戴夫每次都这样这样 |
[13:35] | Did you do it with JP? | 你跟JP也是这样 |
[13:39] | I… Probably. I can’t remember. | 也许吧 我记不清了 |
[13:41] | – Did you? – I just said… | – 有没有 – 我说过了 |
[13:42] | You can’t lie. Don’t lie. – OK. Fine. | 老实说 别撒谎 – 好吧 |
[13:44] | Look, I didn’t have to do it with JP, because it happened for real. | 我跟JP做的时候没装过 因为根本用不著 |
[13:52] | What, both times? | 两次都是吗 |
[13:53] | Multiple ti… Oh, no. Yeah, erm…both. Yes, both times. | 好几次 啊不是 两次 对 两次都这样 |
[13:57] | Thank you. No, it’s good to be specific. | 谢谢 其实与众不同的感觉挺好的 |
[13:59] | Clarity really is everything, isn’t it? | 大家都想听实话的对吧 |
[14:01] | Don’t worry. You’re the world’s bestest snuggler. | 别担心 跟你拥抱的感觉是最最棒的 |
[14:05] | Oh, good. That makes it better. | 是吧 这让我感觉更好了 |
[14:14] | 坎蒂丝的爱 | |
[14:21] | 激进女权主义者 | |
[14:34] | Howard, hey! | 霍华德 嘿 |
[14:36] | – Over here. – Oh. Hi. | – 这里 – 嗨 |
[14:38] | Look! Can you believe this guy? | 看那 你想得到吗 |
[14:42] | Reading a magazine full of sexually objectifying images, | 那人竟然在大庭广众之下堂而皇之的 |
[14:45] | out in the open, like he doesn’t give a shit. | 看一本色情杂志 好像屁都不在乎 |
[14:48] | I know that individual, and it’s probable he doesn’t care. | 我认识那个人 他很有可能的确无所谓 |
[14:51] | Yeah? Well, as feminists, Howard, | 是吗 好吧 作为女权主义者 |
[14:53] | it’s our job to make him care. | 我们有义务让他在乎这件事 |
[14:55] | – I am not… – Come on. | – 我不是… – 来吧 |
[14:57] | – Where are you going? – I’m going to enlighten him. | – 你要去哪儿 – 我要让他觉悟 |
[15:00] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:03] | I object to your objectification. | 我反对你的具象化行为 |
[15:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:08] | The imagery of your magazine is something I experience as degrading to my humanity. | 你杂志上那些图片 我认为是对我人格的侮辱 |
[15:14] | Because they’re better-looking than you? | 因为她们都比你靓吗 |
[15:16] | Howard, would you like to help me explain? | 霍华德 你就不能替我说句话吗 |
[15:21] | Women are human beings with brains, | 女人也是有思想的人类 |
[15:23] | not just sexual objects for your gratification. | 并不是胸大无脑 要取悦你而存在的性感尤物 |
[15:26] | Yeah, right. Even, er…even these ones? | 是啊 没错 那么连这些都是有思想的吗 |
[15:30] | Especially those ones. | 尤其是这些人 |
[15:47] | She’s got some ludicrous idea in her head | 她脑子肯定有泡 |
[15:50] | that she’s gonna be able to stop the SU from selling lads’ mags. | 我看她恨不得让SU的男性杂志停刊 |
[15:54] | I mean, what’s the next logical step? | 下一步该怎么办呢 |
[15:57] | I have to wear a burqa? | 我要穿穆斯林罩袍吗 |
[15:59] | Can you believe she thought that Nuts was illegal? | 你们相信吗 她居然觉得射精是违法的 |
[16:02] | She’s completely clueless. Yeah. | 简直无药可救了 |
[16:03] | Like, she didn’t even know who Simon Cowell was until, like, two days ago. | 两天前 她才知道西蒙·考威尔这个人 |
[16:03] | 西蒙·考威尔: 现代流行音乐先河的开创者 被称为选秀之父 | |
[16:07] | And she thought Jordan was a country. | 她还以为”乔丹”是个国家 |
[16:07] | “约旦”和”乔丹”英文拼写一样 | |
[16:11] | Well, you know, some women bang the drum. | 你知道 有些女人敲鼓助威 |
[16:13] | Others, like Trudi Miller, | 另一些 比如米勒·特鲁 |
[16:13] | 米勒·特鲁: 明尼苏达大学政治学教授 | |
[16:15] | for example, they use words, | 她们通过写文章的方式 |
[16:17] | and in a way I think that’s more powerful. | 我觉得这样更有效 |
[16:23] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 我出去一下 |
[16:30] | All right, is he OK? Because…beer mats? | 他没事吧 你看这一地的啤酒垫 |
[16:34] | Yeah, I think he was crying on the way here. | 是啊 他应该是一路哭著来的 |
[16:36] | He was definitely crying this morning. | 他今早绝对哭了 |
[16:37] | I’d say there’s a chance he’s maybe not all right then. | 他现在应该心情不大好 |
[16:40] | Or maybe I’m reading too much into it. | 也许我想的太多了 |
[16:43] | You should go and talk to him. Find out. | 你应该去找他谈谈 问明白究竟什么事 |
[16:45] | Yeah, or, like, maybe you could talk to him since you like him so much. | 你这么喜欢他 也许应该你去跟他说 |
[16:49] | Or you could talk to him multiple times. | 你还可以跟他多谈几次 |
[16:51] | OK, Kingsley, that’s really pathetic. This is serious. | 够了金斯利 他真的很可怜 我是认真的 |
[16:54] | Oh, sorry. So, you’re allowed to make jokes about the amnesty but I’m not… | 抱歉 你能随便开玩笑 我就不行 |
[16:56] | – Drinks ahoy! – Oh, thanks, Mrs Nordstrom. | – 来喝酒吧 – 谢谢 诺斯崇夫人 |
[17:00] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[17:01] | – Are you sure you don’t want some money? Put it away. | – 你确定不收钱吗 – 这你就别管了 |
[17:03] | My card’s behind the bar | 我的信用卡就放在吧台后面 |
[17:05] | so it’s ours for the night. | 今晚大家就开怀畅饮吧 |
[17:06] | Oh, lovely alcohol. | 可爱的小酒酒 |
[17:10] | Isn’t alcohol great? | 酒精难道不伟大吗 |
[17:13] | Has anyone else noticed how alcohol just makes everything so much better? | 你们知道 酒精能让一切都好起来吗 |
[17:16] | Let’s have a toast. To you guys. To bright, bright futures! | 干杯吧 敬你们所有人 祝你们前途光明 |
[17:21] | Oh, and, ladies? Whatever you do, | 对了姑娘们 不管怎样 |
[17:23] | don’t get knocked up at 19. | 绝不能在19岁之前把肚子搞大 |
[17:25] | Cos, trust me, it’ll fuck up the whole of the rest of your lives. | 相信我 不然会毁了你们一辈子的 |
[17:29] | – To condoms! – To condoms! | – 敬套套 – 敬套套 |
[17:33] | Oh. Good one. | 太好了 |
[17:35] | I am so glad | 我很开心 |
[17:35] | that my little Milly has found such lovely friends. | 看到我的小米莉交了这么可爱的朋友们 |
[17:38] | To Milly! | 敬米莉 |
[17:41] | To my little millstone round my neck! | 敬这个折磨我的小混蛋 |
[17:43] | To your millstone! | 敬你的小混蛋 |
[17:46] | To your millstone. | 敬你的小混蛋 |
[17:50] | 可以确保不会利用或体现具体个人的小黄书 | |
[17:59] | 真正完全彻底无害的小黄书 | |
[18:08] | 伦理上来源自由的小黄书 | |
[18:15] | Babe, what’s your beef with boobs? Boobs are great. | 宝贝儿 你跟咪咪有啥过节吗 咪咪多棒啊 |
[18:19] | – To boobs! – Boobs! | – 敬咪咪 – 敬咪咪 |
[18:21] | Now, right, what I don’t understand is, | 我就不明白了 |
[18:24] | how comes there’s all these magazines full of loads of pictures of tits, right? | 为什么所有杂志上都能放露点的照片 |
[18:31] | But when I’m at the Swansea Lido and I take my top off to sunbathe, | 但我在斯温西的丽都岛 裸上身晒日光浴时 |
[18:36] | I got escorted off the premises, yeah, and given a three-month ban? | 却被护送回去了 然后三个月内禁止我去那里 |
[18:40] | Because, idiot, boobs aren’t for kids. | 你傻啊 咪咪又不是给小孩子们看的 |
[18:43] | Er…actually, JP, boobs… | 事实上 JP 胸部呢… |
[18:45] | JP, what do you think of mine? | JP 你觉得我的怎么样 |
[18:50] | I, erm…well, | 我 其实呢 |
[18:53] | well, it’s very difficult to… to assess them when they’re not in the wild. | 在这种公共场合 很难去评价它们 |
[18:58] | Erm…I’ve been fooled by a push-up bra before. | 我以前被魔术胸罩欺骗过 |
[19:02] | Erm…I guess on, um…balance, | 呃 我觉得 嗯 很对称吧 |
[19:04] | they, er…they look pretty reasonable. | 它们看起来相当正常 |
[19:11] | How many pieces did I say? | 还记得我说过要把你的鸡鸡剁成多少块吗 |
[19:14] | Vod, I don’t want to fuck your mum. | 福德 我不想睡你娘 |
[19:16] | What? Why not? What’s wrong with her? | 为啥 难道她不辣吗 |
[19:19] | There’s nothing wrong with her, Vod. | 你妈很辣 福德 |
[19:21] | I mean, normally I’d be all over that old gold… | 我是说 通常我不会喜欢这种金发老娘们 |
[19:24] | Watch it. | 你说话给我小心点 |
[19:26] | It’s just that right now I’m not feeling particularly sexual. | 只是现在我没有一点性冲动 |
[19:29] | Yeah, all…all right. Don’t pour your heart out. | 好了好了 别跟我掏心掏肺的 |
[19:31] | I’m not that interested. Drink your drink. | 我不感冒 喝你的酒吧 |
[19:33] | How many’s that? | 你喝了几杯了 |
[19:36] | It’s like my third, Mum. | 好像是第三杯了 管事妈妈 |
[19:40] | It’s like all that stuff that Miller says about the Cold War. | 就像是米勒说过关于冷战的话 |
[19:43] | Like, I didn’t even know I was making that comparison. | 我甚至不知道我在做对比 |
[19:47] | It’s like she sees into my soul. | 好像她看透了我的灵魂 |
[19:50] | Sorry, I think I’m a little bit drunk. | 抱歉 我可能有点醉了 |
[19:53] | Yeah, that’s a surprisingly coherent assessment. | 是啊 真是令人惊讶切题的评论啊 |
[19:56] | Are you OK, babe? | 你没事吧 |
[19:58] | Do you know your fucking problem, Kingsley? | 你知道你丫的问题在哪儿吗 金斯利 |
[20:01] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[20:03] | You’re too fucking nice. | 你特么的人太好了 |
[20:08] | You wanna keep a hold of him, love. | 你想抓住他 亲爱的 |
[20:11] | Cos most of ’em are just drunks and cunts. | 因为大部分你们是喝醉了然后就上床 |
[20:17] | Another round. | 下一回合 |
[20:20] | Yes! Yes, yes, yes. | 对对对 没错 |
[20:31] | You know, I shouldn’t even be a mum. Yeah. | 你知道吗 我本来都不会当妈妈 |
[20:34] | I tried to go to the clinic to have an abortion | 我曾经去诊所想要做流产 |
[20:35] | but they said I was too late. Fucking wankers. | 结果他们说太晚了 去他娘的混球 |
[20:39] | But, I mean, obviously, you don’t regret it, though? | 但是你不后悔的对吧 |
[20:42] | Having Vod? | 不后悔生下了福德 |
[20:44] | Every day. | 每天都后悔 |
[20:46] | That’s why I used to palm her off on her nan as much as I could. | 所以我才把她丢给她奶奶照看 |
[20:50] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[20:52] | Doesn’t it drive you crazy living with her? | 你们跟她一起生活难道不会疯掉吗 |
[20:55] | She’s so fucking messy. | 她太特么的太邋遢了 |
[20:58] | Well, we’re all quite…quite messy, to be honest. | 其实说实话 我们都很邋遢 |
[21:01] | Vod’s great. She’s funny. | 福德很棒 她很有趣 |
[21:04] | She…she’s hot. She’s a ledge. | 她很辣 她就是一朵奇葩 |
[21:09] | I don’t know why you’re all defending her | 我不懂为啥你们都这么护著她 |
[21:11] | cos she thinks you’re all a load of geeks and poshos. | 因为她觉得你们就是一群奇葩和公子哥 |
[21:13] | Yeah, and you, specifically. | 对啊 特别是你 |
[21:16] | The word…the word she used for you was twat. | 她说你是混球 |
[21:20] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[21:21] | You think you’re all her friends | 你们自觉都是她的朋友 |
[21:23] | but what you don’t understand is Milly hasn’t got any friends. | 但却不知道米莉根本没有任何朋友 |
[21:27] | She’s cold. | 她很冷漠 |
[21:29] | Cold, cold, cold. Ha-ha. | 冷漠小姐 冷漠小姐 哈哈 |
[21:32] | Even when she was a baby, | 即便是婴儿时期 |
[21:34] | she had, like, these cold, dead eyes of a killer. | 她也有杀手一样 冷漠无情的眼睛 |
[21:37] | I’ve been scared of her all her life. | 只要她还活著 我都要被吓尿了 |
[21:38] | You never know what she’s gonna do next. | 你永远都不知道她下一步会做出什么事情 |
[21:42] | Me, on the other hand… | 我 相反的… |
[21:49] | … I am a fuckload of fun. | 就是无处不在的欢乐之源 |
[21:54] | OK, look, I’m a bit of a fan of licking | 好吧 听著 虽然我有点舔舐癖 |
[21:56] | but I personally found that very intrusive. | 但就个人而言我觉得那样的行为很冒犯 |
[22:07] | Oh, what have you done? | 你做什么了 |
[22:10] | Er…excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[22:12] | I’m sorry. Er…we need another card. | 抱歉 可能需要别的信用卡 |
[22:13] | This one’s been declined. | 这张已经被冻结了 |
[22:17] | Crying. Beer mats. | 哭泣 然后是啤酒杯垫 |
[22:20] | And now cheese. | 现在又是芝士 |
[22:23] | I don’t think I’m adding two and two together and getting five, | 我觉得在我说”他会不会真的跑去自杀”的时候 |
[22:26] | when I say, “Will he actually kill himself?” | 不会有其他答案 |
[22:31] | He’s a student. Student suicide is on the increase. | 他是一个学生 学生自杀率逐步上升 |
[22:35] | Interesting. He might stab himself… | 有趣 他可能已经自捅 |
[22:38] | multiple times. Although, would he actually have stabbed himself | 很多刀了 但他真的会捅伤自己吗 |
[22:41] | or would he have faked it? | 还是只是假做做样子而已 |
[22:48] | My, er…mum’s got something that she wants to say. | 我… 我妈有话要说 |
[22:53] | – Chris? – Yeah. | – 克里斯 – 是啊 |
[22:54] | Er…yeah, sorry about last night. | 额 是的 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[22:57] | Erm…and, er… | 还有 |
[22:59] | for the record, er…yeah, Vod loves you guys. | 在这里我郑重声明 是的 福德其实很爱你们 |
[23:02] | So…so, like, nothing I said was true. | 所以… 所以我昨晚都是乱说的 |
[23:05] | So, erm…I’m just having a few personal problems at the moment. | 其实我现在只是为一些私人问题而烦恼 |
[23:09] | Jim, my boyfriend, sort of. Ha-ha! | 吉姆 可以说是我男朋友 |
[23:11] | He’s a gambler. Blackjack. | 他是个职业赌徒 玩二十一点 |
[23:13] | He’s got this system where like, er…you track the dealer | 他自有一套方法 就像是… |
[23:16] | through the…through the pack of cards… | 你通过一副牌来追踪一个生意人 |
[23:19] | Yeah, anyway, so, erm…yeah, just to, like, to say sorry, | 不管怎么说 我只是想说声对不起 |
[23:23] | I wanted to cook you dinner. | 我想给你们做晚饭以表歉意的 |
[23:25] | Cos I cook this fantastic Barbary duck. | 我做的巴巴里烤鸭可好吃了 |
[23:26] | So, don’t…don’t eat today. Cos it’s gonna be massive. | 但因为那是个大工程 所以改天吧 |
[23:30] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[23:31] | Oh, yeah. So, I’m so, so sorry. Hm! | 好的 我真的真的很抱歉 |
[23:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 就是这样 |
[23:37] | Object to objectification! | 对具象化说不 |
[23:41] | Object to objectification! | 对具象化说不 |
[23:43] | I object to your objections to objectification. | 我反对你对具象化说不 |
[23:46] | Candice, as I’m sure you can appreciate, for someone like me, | 坎蒂丝 我敢说你肯定欣赏我这样的人 |
[23:50] | erm…depictions, representations, if you like, | 如果你愿意 在性行为方面 |
[23:55] | are all that’s available to me in terms of intimacy. | 对我进行描述和描绘都是可以的 |
[23:58] | Those of us who exist on a mainly solitary basis, you know, | 那些伴著孤独而苟活于世的人们 |
[24:01] | we have to often resort to the only means available. | 只有经常采用唯一一种可行的方法 |
[24:04] | I’m a bit lost. | 我有点晕 |
[24:05] | Are you talking about wanking off to porn? | 你现在是在说小黄书里打飞机的场景吗 |
[24:07] | No! | 不是 |
[24:09] | But if I was? | 如果是呢 |
[24:10] | Porn is very exploitative, Howard. | 霍华德 小黄书是极具利用性的 |
[24:12] | Yes, I know that, Morpheus, thanks to you and your red pill. | 我懂 摩菲斯嘛 多亏了你和你那红色小药丸 |
[24:12] | 摩菲斯: 《黑客帝国》黑客组织首领 红色药丸可让人看到真实世界的情形 逃出矩阵 蓝色药丸则让人停留在美好幻象之中 | |
[24:15] | So, that’s why I looked up organic porn. | 所以我查阅了有机类小黄书 |
[24:17] | You know, the free-range stuff, the good stuff. | 自由优质的好货啊 |
[24:20] | Where the women have space to roam around? | 女人们闲逛之处吗 |
[24:23] | – And it turns out it doesn’t exist. – No. | – 根本就没那样的地儿 – 就是啊 |
[24:25] | So, I would very much like to go back and take the blue pill. Please. | 所以我想返回 然后选蓝色的药丸 拜托了 |
[24:29] | I’m not sure I follow. | 我没想好要不要跟你一起 |
[24:31] | Candice, I don’t want to wank off to art. | 坎蒂丝 我不想对著艺术作品打飞机 |
[24:33] | I’ve done it before. It just isn’t the same. | 虽然之前已经试过了 但这不一样 |
[24:35] | Well, if you’re that desperate, | 好吧 如果你是那么的饥渴 |
[24:38] | we could always just have sex. | 那我们可以单纯的只是滚床单 |
[24:41] | That was a feminist joke. | 这只是女权主义的烂梗罢了 |
[24:43] | – I’ve got a tutorial. – Shit. | – 我要去个别辅导了 – 靠 |
[24:48] | I’ll not endure it. | 我不会再忍了 |
[24:52] | His knights grow… | 他的骑士们渐渐… |
[24:57] | Hey, Vod. Where’s your mum? | 嘿 福德 你老妈呢 |
[25:00] | Oh, out buying ingredients. Heh. | 出去买食材了 |
[25:04] | Bit glad of a breather, as it goes. | 终于可以小松一口气了 |
[25:06] | She’s winding me right up. | 这样下去我都要憋死了 |
[25:08] | – Mums, eh? Drive you mental. – Yeah. | – 妈妈们都这样的吧 把你逼疯 – 是啊 |
[25:10] | I just hate the way you always have to look out for your mum. | 我只是很讨厌总要提防自己老妈的感觉 |
[25:13] | You know? Like you take your eyes off her for one second | 你懂吗 就像只要你一秒钟没看著她 |
[25:18] | and she’s fucking buying speed off an undercover cop | 她就会迅速买通便衣警察 |
[25:22] | or shagging your geography teacher at parents’ evening, I mean, | 或者在父母之夜的时候搞上你的地理老师 |
[25:25] | you know? | 你懂我感受吗 |
[25:28] | – Yeah, I guess. – It’s like having a kid. | – 嗯 应该懂吧 – 就像是在养孩子似的 |
[25:30] | Only worse. | 比那还惨 |
[25:31] | At least a kid leaves home at 14. | 起码孩子养到十四岁就不会在家里了 |
[25:37] | Mums, eh? | 老妈们都一样吧 |
[25:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:53] | OK, so, I don’t particularly, er… for various reasons, give a fuck, | 好吧 我没什么特别的意思 由于各种原因 |
[25:58] | but we’ve noticed you seem a bit weird. | 但我们觉得你有点不太对劲 |
[26:01] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:05] | Will you tell us if you’re going to kill yourself? | 老实说吧 你是不是想自杀 |
[26:07] | Because we don’t want to have to live with the guilt. | 我们可不想带著愧疚生活下去 |
[26:10] | I say we. I mean Josie. | 我们 我是说乔茜啦 |
[26:11] | She feels responsible, for some reason. | 因为某些原因 她觉得她有责任 |
[26:13] | Probably cos she feels guilty that when you slept together, | 可能是因为她在你们嘿咻的时候假装高潮 |
[26:16] | she faked it. | 觉得有罪恶感 |
[26:18] | Um…she definitely didn’t fake it, either time. | 她绝对不是假装的 一次都没有 |
[26:22] | How you’d even know. | 你怎么知道 |
[26:24] | Um…I’d know. I can tell. I know the signs. | 我就是知道 我了解那些信号 |
[26:27] | – What signs? – I can’t remember all of them. | – 什么信号 – 我又不能全都记下来 |
[26:30] | I’d have to dig out my stack of FHMs. | 我必须得调出我的数据库 |
[26:33] | Why? Do you want sex tips? | 怎么了 你想要爱爱友情提示吗 |
[26:36] | Are you kidding me? I give sex tips. I don’t take them. | 开玩笑 从来都是我给别人友情提示的好吗 |
[26:39] | Ear lick. Rotate the pudendum. Bum tickle. | 舔舔耳朵 摸摸下身 轻轻挠挠啊 |
[26:42] | Wow! | 厉害哦 |
[26:43] | I’m like a drone for the G-spot. | 我特别喜欢对敏感区低声呢喃 |
[26:45] | You should be writing this down. | 你应该把这个记下来 |
[26:47] | Thanks, Kingsley, | 谢了 金斯利 |
[26:49] | but it’s like you’re rolling out GCSE physics, | 但这就像是你刚通过了高考 |
[26:52] | but you’re talking to Einstein. | 却对著爱因斯坦说教一样 |
[26:54] | I’m OK in that department. | 说到这种话题 我还挺在行的 |
[26:57] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[26:59] | Now go on, fuck off. | 现在你可以走了 |
[27:09] | All right, Einstein? | 你还好吗 爱因斯坦 |
[27:18] | Oh, hey. Do you think | 嘿 你觉得有没有可能 |
[27:21] | there’s any chance that the Trudi Miller who wrote my review | 翠迪·米勒 就是那个写评论顶我的人 |
[27:24] | also works at the University of Cincinnati | 碰巧会在辛辛那提大学工作 |
[27:26] | and lectures in graphic design? | 然后开关于平面造型设计的讲座 |
[27:28] | No. | 没可能 |
[27:30] | Erm…see this… | 看看这个 |
[27:34] | …sexual objectification, I mean, how big a deal is it? | 性爱的具象化 我是说这多大点事呢 |
[27:41] | It doesn’t affect you, does it? | 它对你根本没啥影响的对吧 |
[27:43] | No way. Well, not me. | 当然啦 好吧 我说对我而言 |
[27:45] | I mean, when I was at school, yeah. | 我意思是 还在上学的时候 |
[27:47] | Cos, erm…men in white vans always beep at you | 因为你穿著校服 |
[27:49] | when you’re in your school uniform. | 白色面包车里的男人经常就会向你按喇叭 |
[27:52] | But other than that, only when I’m walking home alone late at night. | 不只这样 还有我在深夜独自走回家的时候 |
[27:56] | Or going past a building site. | 或者经过建筑工地 |
[27:58] | Or wearing a short skirt. | 又或者是穿著短裙 |
[28:00] | Or on the beach. | 或是在沙滩上 |
[28:01] | Sometimes in a club maybe? | 可能还有几次在夜店里的时候 |
[28:04] | Oh, and once I was in Florence | 对了 还有一次在佛罗伦萨 |
[28:06] | and there was this strange man who put his hand on my arse | 这个奇怪的男人会摸我的屁股 |
[28:08] | and, um…showed me his willy. | 还向我露出他的下体 |
[28:11] | And then, when I got back to the hotel, | 接著 等我回到了酒店 |
[28:12] | I found jizz on my rucksack. | 我在我的背包上发现了精液 |
[28:14] | But other than that it’s, like, no big deal. Why? | 但是除此之外 这也不是什么大事 怎么了 |
[28:19] | The red pill is a bitter pill to swallow. | 红色药丸真的是很难咽下去 |
[28:22] | Right, shift up. | 好吧 你闪开些 |
[28:24] | What…what are you doing? | 干嘛 你在干嘛 |
[28:26] | I am going to help you find Trudi Miller. | 我在帮你找翠迪·米勒 |
[28:29] | – How come? – Generalised feelings of guilt. | – 为什么 – 总体来说就是负罪感 |
[28:33] | Cool. There is nothing on Google. | 好吧 谷歌上找不到任何资料 |
[28:36] | I have my ways. | 我自有办法 |
[28:38] | No, I just want to look into her eyes and say, | 我只是想要看著她的眼睛对她说 |
[28:41] | “Thank you, Trudi, you’ve changed my life.” | “谢谢你 翠迪 你改变了我的人生” |
[28:45] | Hm. Interesting. | 有意思 |
[28:47] | There’s a…what seems to be co-ordinates. | 这里有个东西 看起来是坐标 |
[28:50] | If I triangulate those, I should get a map location. | 如果把它们三角化 应该会得到一个地图定位 |
[28:56] | Yup. There we go. | 好了 就在那儿 |
[28:58] | Do you know that bit of waste ground behind Humanities? | 你知道人文学科大楼后面的那块小荒地吗 |
[29:01] | How weird. | 真另类 |
[29:02] | Maybe she’s some kind of wise-woman guru type. | 或许她就是那种古鲁派的智慧型女人 |
[29:06] | I’d better go check it out. Thanks, Howard. | 我想我最好去看看 谢了 霍华德 |
[29:11] | – His knights grow… – Riotous. | – 他的骑士们渐渐… – 暴动 |
[29:13] | Yeah, I know. Er… | 嗯 我知道 |
[29:15] | His knights grow riotous, | 他的骑士们渐渐暴动起来 |
[29:17] | and himself upbraids us on every trifle… | 他自己在每一件琐事上都责怪我们 |
[29:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:24] | Trifle可以指琐事 也可以指开玩笑 | |
[29:25] | Trifle. That’s a joke, isn’t it? | 琐事 这里是开玩笑的意思吧 |
[29:29] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[29:30] | Oh, yeah. Shakespeare’s full of double meanings. | 当然了 莎翁总喜欢用双关语 |
[29:33] | Well, she’s meant to be angry. | 她都要发怒了 |
[29:35] | Yeah, I know, but it’s a bit sort of… | 是啊 我知道 但有点… |
[29:37] | if it hasn’t got any humour in it, it’s a bit… | 如果没点幽默元素在里面 就有点 |
[29:40] | Anyway, what…what do I know? Come on. Carry on, carry on. | 不管了 我也不知道 来吧 继续 继续 |
[29:43] | Er…no, don’t…don’t worry about it. I’d better go, or I’ll be late if I don’t. | 算了 别担心 我要走了 不然要迟到了 |
[29:49] | Oh. | 别呀 |
[29:55] | Don’t be late for Barbary duck! | 别错过吃巴巴里烤鸭哟 |
[30:35] | – It’s a bit small, isn’t it? – I think it suits you. | – 有点小 是不是 – 我觉得挺好 |
[30:38] | There she is, boys. | 她在这儿 伙计们 |
[30:41] | Mick from the shop is pretty peed off with you. | 商店里的米克真的被你惹毛了 |
[30:43] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[30:44] | You know what your problem is, sweetheart? | 你知道问题出在哪儿吗 亲爱的 |
[30:47] | You’re a munter. | 你个丑女 |
[30:48] | You’re pug. | 你个哈巴狗 |
[30:50] | No-one’s going to ask you to take your tits out for a magazine | 没人会想要看到你在杂志上露奶的 |
[30:53] | so you’re just jealous of girls who can. | 所以你就嫉妒那些能这样做的女孩儿 |
[30:55] | I don’t agree with that statement on various levels. | 从各种层面上我都觉得你说的不对 |
[30:58] | Thank you, Howard. And who says I can’t get my tits out? | 谢谢你 霍华德 谁说我不敢露奶的 |
[31:02] | I don’t object to nudity. | 我不反对裸体 |
[31:05] | I just don’t like being objectified. | 我只是不喜欢被具象化 |
[31:07] | Well, I object to your nudity! | 好吧 我反对你的裸体 |
[31:09] | Fine! I’ll get them out, then! | 好 那我偏就脱给你看 |
[31:11] | I am flying | 老娘就是要公然反抗你们这种 |
[31:13] | in the face of body fascism! | 身体的法西斯主义 |
[31:13] | I don’t think you are, young lady! | 我们不会允许你这样做的 年轻的女士 |
[31:16] | – This is a public place. – Get off me! Leave me alone! | – 这是公共场所 – 放开我 别抓著我 |
[31:19] | I’m getting my tits out, Candice! | 让我来露奶吧 坎蒂丝 |
[31:20] | I’m getting ’em out for the girls! | 为了菇凉们牺牲双乳也在所不惜 |
[31:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:37] | And himself upbraids us | 然后他自己在每件琐事上 |
[31:40] | on every trifle. | 都会斥责我们 |
[31:45] | On every trifle. | 每件小事 |
[31:55] | Fuck this. | 我操 |
[32:05] | – Can I boil you a cup of tea? – No, thanks. | – 我给你倒一杯茶吧 – 不用 谢谢 |
[32:09] | Trudi Miller loved your piece. | 翠迪·米勒喜欢你的作品 |
[32:11] | I’m glad Trudi Miller loved it. | 他能喜欢我可真开心啊 |
[32:13] | I’m just not glad that Trudi Miller | 我只是不喜欢看到翠迪·米勒的真身 |
[32:15] | turned out to be Tony Shales. | 原来是托尼·席尔斯 |
[32:17] | “I found myself hoping that this young woman | “我由衷的希望这位年轻的女士 |
[32:19] | would live her life | 能够像她的剧本一样” |
[32:20] | “as courageously as she writes her plays.” | “勇敢的面对生活” |
[32:22] | – I meant that. – I thought you saw into my soul. | – 发自肺腑啊 – 我认为你懂我 |
[32:24] | But you were just trying to persuade me to shag you again. | 但是你只是想靠这个来说服我再和你上床 |
[32:27] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. Obviously you don’t want to. | 别扯了 很明显你不想啊 |
[32:32] | – Do you? – No! | – 你想吗 – 当然不想 |
[32:34] | OK, OK. | 好吧 好吧 |
[32:38] | I thought your play was very brave. That’s all. | 我认为你的剧本非常棒 仅此而已 |
[32:43] | It wasn’t. It was terrible. I’m a terrible writer. | 才不是呢 我写得很糟糕 我是个三流作家 |
[32:46] | Only your dialogue. Your prose is much better. | 你只是对话有些问题 你的散文不错 |
[32:49] | You’ve never read any of my prose. | 你从来都没读过我的散文 |
[32:52] | So, is this where you live now? | 那你现在就住这儿咯? |
[32:55] | Oh, God, no! Ha…ha…ha! Only during the week. | 天啊 不是 哈哈哈 只有平时在 |
[32:58] | At weekends I’m back at Mum and Dad’s. | 周末回我父母家 |
[33:01] | Just an accumulation of various shit things, really. | 只不过是各种破事的积累而已 真的 |
[33:05] | It’s funny, you think your life’s all sorted. | 说起来好笑 你觉得你的生活已经万事无虑 |
[33:08] | Then one thing leads to another and before you know it, it’s not. | 接著意想不到的事情接二连三 其实烦恼很多 |
[33:15] | Ah, well. | 好吧 |
[33:17] | It’s all water under the bridge now. | 这都是陈年旧事了 |
[33:19] | Tell you what, though. It’d make a good plot, wouldn’t it? | 我告诉你吧 这会是一个很不错的情节 对吧 |
[33:22] | I’m not going to write a play about you, Tony. | 我不会写关于你的剧本的 托尼 |
[33:24] | OK. | 好吧 |
[33:36] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[33:38] | I think she’s had a bit more than she’s letting on. | 我觉得她貌似喝的比平时要多很多啊 |
[33:41] | Why don’t you ask her to slow down a bit? | 那你为什么不让她少喝点 |
[33:44] | Oh, yeah, good idea. Have you got a mum? | 说得好 没错 你有老妈吗 |
[33:47] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂你什么意思 |
[33:49] | Well, it would be like the time I asked her not to get pissed at sports day. | 好吧 就好比那次我告诉她不要在运动日发火 |
[33:53] | What does she do? Drops acid instead. | 那她怎么解决呢 她靠嗑药解决问题 |
[33:55] | Thinks another kid’s me. | 嗑嗨了之后 错把别家小孩当成我 |
[33:57] | Tries to take him home. Police got involved. | 硬是要拉人家回家 最后把警察招来了 |
[33:59] | It’s just usual mum shit. You know what I’m talking about. | 这就是那种傻逼母亲 你知道我是什么意思 |
[34:03] | Yeah, my mum’s more sort of like, | 是啊 我老妈更像是那种 |
[34:06] | “If you get your nose pierced, | “要是你敢在鼻子上穿环 |
[34:08] | I’ll throw you out the house” sort of thing. | 我就把你踢出家门” |
[34:09] | Yeah. Mine’s like, “Don’t drink too much, | 是啊 我老妈是 “不能酗酒 |
[34:11] | don’t do drugs and never eat cheese before bed.” | 不能吸毒 睡觉前不能吃奶酪” |
[34:13] | Starters are up. Ha-ha-ha! | 第一道菜来喽 当当当当 |
[34:18] | Ha-ha-ha-ha! Me first. | 哈哈哈 我先来 |
[34:22] | This is good. Coke staves off the Beast. | 这样好 白粉能让野兽安静下来 |
[34:25] | Ha! Hoo! | 爽 |
[34:31] | Little Miss Goody-Goody’s not so good after all. | 原来乖乖女也没有那么听话呀 |
[34:34] | – Chris… – What? It’s a joke. | – 克里斯 – 咋了 我开玩笑嘛 |
[34:36] | She thinks it’s funny! | 她觉得好笑啊 |
[34:38] | I see you, blondie. Yeah, I see everything. | 我知道哦 金发美女 没错 我什么都知道 |
[34:41] | Why don’t we go and do the duck? | 你去弄你的烤鸭好吗 |
[34:43] | Sniff it up, Boris! | 吸进去 鲍里斯 |
[34:43] | It won’t help you get it up, | 它就算是不能治疗你的阳痿 |
[34:45] | but it might take your mind off it. | 也可以让你放松心情 |
[34:48] | In the kitchen now! | 快回你的厨房去吧 |
[34:50] | I see the pretentious try-hard | 我看到那个狂妄做作的小丫头 |
[34:52] | with her arty hairdo. | 顶著一个艺术青年的发型 |
[34:53] | I see Little Miss Mousey, who’s gonna end up fucking the freak. | 我觉得小老鼠小姐最后会和那个怪胎上床 |
[34:58] | Ha-ha! And I see him, yeah, who can’t get it up | 然后他 对 就是那个不能勃起的 |
[35:01] | cos he’s too in love with the girl that rejected him. | 他深爱著那个拒绝了他的女孩儿 |
[35:03] | Oh, that is a shame. | 真是可怜啊 |
[35:06] | That’s hard. Not hard, in fact. | 真痛苦 好吧 其实不痛苦 |
[35:09] | And I see them with their doomed relationship! | 而且我可以预见他们俩被诅咒的爱情 |
[35:15] | Well, that woman is clearly delusional. | 好吧 这女人确实精神错乱了 |
[35:17] | You fucking idiot! | 你个大傻逼 |
[35:20] | You fucking moron, Violet! | 你个大白痴 维尔莉特 |
[35:23] | I told you I was cooking Barbary duck. | 我告诉你我要做巴巴里烤鸭 |
[35:25] | How could you let me forget to buy the duck? | 你怎么能忘记提醒我买鸭子 |
[35:27] | Er…right, sorry about that, guys. | 对不起 各位 |
[35:31] | Erm…it’s just the Beast. | 这就是她的野兽人格 |
[35:33] | Probably best to evacuate the area. | 大家最好还是赶紧从这儿撤吧 |
[35:35] | Who’s the Beast? | 谁是野兽 |
[35:37] | I’ve…I’ve got two mums, Amazing Mum and Mum the Beast, | 我…我有两个妈妈 好人妈妈和兽性妈妈 |
[35:41] | and after a certain amount of alcohol, | 当她喝下一定量的酒的时候 |
[35:44] | the Beast comes out and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 野兽老妈就跑出来了 你对此无能为力 |
[35:47] | It’s best to go upstairs, | 你们最好还是上楼去吧 |
[35:50] | hide under your bed and, er…wait for it to pass out. | 藏在你们床底下 等待灾难过去 |
[35:53] | – Fuck! – Vod. | – 操 – 福德 |
[35:55] | I believe what you have is not two mums, but one mum who drinks too much. | 我觉得你不是有两个老妈 而是一个酒鬼老妈 |
[35:58] | Yeah, she has to drink too much, because she’s unhappy, | 没错 她不得不喝 因为她不开心 |
[36:02] | because I ruined her life by being born. | 因为我的出生破坏了她的生活 |
[36:05] | But you didn’t choose to be born. We… None of us did. | 但这并不是你的选择啊 我们没法选择 |
[36:12] | Yeah, that’s true, isn’t it? | 对 说的对 是吧 |
[36:16] | Fuck. | 操 |
[36:17] | – You idiot! – Time to go. | – 你个傻逼 – 该溜了 |
[36:21] | Well, everyone say thank you | 好了各位 让我们向破坏晚餐的中流砥柱 |
[36:23] | to the millstone for fucking up the dinner, | 表达我们的谢意吧 |
[36:24] | as well as everything else. | 当然她还破坏了所有一切 |
[36:27] | – You’re a shit mum. – Oh, that is fucking charming. | – 你是个混蛋老妈 – 说的真他妈的好听 |
[36:29] | I offer to cook you dinner and I forget one ingredient | 我主动给你做饭 就因为我忘买了一样食材 |
[36:32] | and I’m a shit mum? | 我就成了混蛋 |
[36:33] | You know what I’m like when I go shopping. | 你知道我购物的时候会出问题的 |
[36:35] | You should have reminded me. | 你本来应该提醒我的 |
[36:37] | Remembered your coke, though, didn’t you? | 但是你从来都没忘记你的白粉 对吧 |
[36:39] | – Remembered your eight bottles of wine? – Exactly. | – 也没忘记你那八瓶酒 对吧 – 没错 |
[36:41] | So, how am I shit? | 那你干嘛说我混蛋 |
[36:42] | Because…this feeling I get when I’m with you… | 因为…当我和你在一起的时候 |
[36:48] | …like I’m shit, that’s cos of you! | 我觉得自己一文不值 都是因为你 |
[36:53] | And I’ve always thought, | 然后我就一直会想 |
[36:55] | “If Mum thinks I’m shit, | “要是我妈都觉得我无药可救 |
[36:56] | then I must be shit, | 那肯定没救了 “ |
[36:57] | “cos mums are supposed to think their kids are nice.” | “因为妈妈们都会觉得自己的孩子是最好的” |
[37:00] | But actually it’s you that’s shit! | 但这实际上是因为你傻逼了 |
[37:03] | Say that again. Go on, I dare you. | 有种你再说一次 来啊 我谅你不敢 |
[37:09] | Why? What you gonna do? | 怎么 说了你要怎样 |
[37:12] | You’re shit. | 你个傻逼 |
[37:18] | Shit. | 我去 |
[37:19] | You fucking selfish little bitch! | 你个操蛋自私的小婊子 |
[37:21] | Stop! This is no way to solve… | 别闹了 这不是解决办法 |
[37:23] | I fucking don’t believe this! | 真他妈不敢相信 |
[37:25] | I have given up my whole life for this! You’re shit! | 我这一辈子都浪费在你身上 你个蠢货 |
[37:28] | – I should warn you… You’re fucking shit! | – 我可警告你啊… – 你个臭傻逼 |
[37:29] | I have been in a fight before and I’m not afraid to… | 我可是有实战经验的啊 我可不怕… |
[37:31] | You can fuck off as well! | 你他妈的也给我滚墩子 |
[37:32] | You fucking ruined my fucking life! | 你他妈的毁了我的生活 |
[37:35] | And I can’t stand it any fucking more! | 我他妈的再也受不了了 |
[37:38] | Yes! I don’t even like melon! I don’t like fucking melon! | 没错 我一点都不喜欢甜瓜 我去他妈的甜瓜 |
[37:42] | You make me sick, all of you! | 你让我恶心 你们所有人都让我恶心 |
[37:45] | Where’s your fucking dad, eh? | 你那个该死的爹在哪 啊 |
[37:49] | Where was your fucking dad? | 你爹死哪去了 |
[37:51] | Now you know why I get cross with you! | 现在你知道为什么我生气了吧 |
[37:53] | Cos I’m fed up with your shit! | 因为我受够你这个傻逼了 |
[37:59] | We’re not doomed, are we? | 我们没有被诅咒吧 |
[38:01] | No, we’re not doomed. | 当然没 我们没有被诅咒 |
[38:20] | I think I know why I couldn’t get it up with your mum. | 我觉得我知道为啥不能和你妈做那档子事儿了 |
[38:25] | Yeah, mate, that’s just… | 行了 伙计 那只是 |
[38:28] | it’s not a great sentence, you know? | 那真的不是什么好事儿 你懂吗 |
[38:31] | It wasn’t just because it was morally wrong | 不仅仅是因为它从道义上来讲不对 |
[38:33] | and a betrayal of our friendship. | 更是对我们友谊的一种亵渎 |
[38:39] | It was because she wasn’t Sam… | 最重要的是 因为她不是山姆 |
[38:42] | and…I miss Sam. | 我想山姆了 |
[38:47] | I know you guys all think that I’m this…lovable rogue… | 我觉得你们都觉得我是个招人喜欢的小痞子 |
[38:52] | this happy-go-lucky sex machine, | 逍遥自在的性爱机器 |
[38:54] | and I’m sorry to let you down… | 很抱歉 让你们失望了 |
[38:58] | …but I think… | 但是我觉得… |
[39:00] | I think I have a broken heart! | 我觉得我的心碎了 |
[39:08] | She wasn’t good enough for you, mate. | 她配不上你 伙计 |
[39:11] | Do you really mean that? | 你真这么觉得 |
[39:14] | No. But it’s what people say. | 不是 但这才是安慰人的话 |
[39:18] | I knew JP couldn’t get it up. I knew it. | 我就知道JP硬不起来了 我就知道 |
[39:20] | Are you getting turned on by the thought of JP not getting an erection? | 难道说你因为JP阳痿的事而性趣盎然吗 |
[39:25] | OK, should we be doing this? | 好吧 我们是不是不该这么做 |
[39:27] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我他妈的不在乎 |
[39:55] | I’ve called you a taxi. | 我给你叫出租车了 |
[39:58] | You can’t blame the Beast this time, Mum. | 这次可不怪那只野兽了 老妈 |
[40:03] | Not any more. | 再也不能怪它了 |
[40:33] | That is for trying to fuck my mum. | 这一下是因为你企图操我老妈 |