时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[00:08] | Listen, I’m moving out, | 听着 我要搬过去了 |
[00:09] | so you’re in charge of paying the rent. | 以后你就得负责交租的事了 |
[00:12] | – Right. When’s it due? – First of the month. | -行 什么时候要缴 -一号 |
[00:14] | And that’s every month? | 每个月都得交吗 |
[00:16] | No, just the months you want to live here. | 不是 你想住的月分才要缴 |
[00:20] | Okay, here’s the phone bill. | 这是电话费 |
[00:23] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[00:26] | That’s our phone number. | 那是我们的电话号码 |
[00:30] | Now look, I know I kinda sprung | 听着 是我突然决定 |
[00:31] | this whole me-moving-out-on-you thing, | 说搬就搬的 |
[00:33] | So why don’t I just-why don’t I just cover you for a while? | 让我先帮忙你分摊一段时间吧 |
[00:36] | No-no! No way! | 不 不必了 |
[00:37] | Joey Tribbiani does not take charity… | 乔伊·崔比安尼不再… |
[00:41] | …anymore. | 接受施舍 |
[00:42] | – lt’s not charity, Joe. – No! Forget it! Okay? | -这不是施舍 乔伊 -不行 别再说了 |
[00:46] | I mean thanks, but I’m done taking money from you. | 谢谢 但我不想再拿你的钱了 |
[00:48] | All right, I can take care of myself. | 我可以养活自己 |
[00:50] | – Now, what’s next? Come on. – Okay | -还有什么 说吧 -好吧 |
[00:52] | Here’s the electric bill. | 好 这是电费 |
[00:53] | – This is how much we pay for electric? – Well, yeah. | -用个电要这么多钱啊 -对 |
[01:01] | So we’ll do the rest of the bills later, then? | 那其他的帐单之后再看吧 |
[01:10] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:15] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:17] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:20] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:24] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:27] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:30] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:33] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:43] | So is Joey going to have to give up the apartment? | 那乔伊也得搬出去吗 |
[01:45] | No, I hope not! | 希望不用 |
[01:46] | I tried to offer him money, but he wouldn’t take it. | 我想给他钱 但是他不收 |
[01:48] | Well, how much do you think he needs? | 你觉得他需要多少 |
[01:50] | I figure that $1,500 would cover him for a few months, y’know? | 我想一千五应该够他活几个月 |
[01:52] | …but I have to trick him into taking it | 但我得骗他收下 |
[01:55] | – so I don’t hurt his pride. – Yeah. | -免得伤害他的自尊 -没错 |
[01:57] | Why don’t you hire him as an actor? | 你怎么不雇他当演员 |
[02:00] | You could have him dress up | 你可以叫他扮装演短剧 |
[02:01] | and put on skits whenever you want. | 穿个小裙 怎样都行 |
[02:06] | Well, that would help the pride thing. | 那样对自尊”确实”有帮助 |
[02:11] | Wow, you look great! | 哇 大美人一个 |
[02:13] | Do you wanna move in with me tomorrow? | 明天要不要搬来跟我住 |
[02:15] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -很好 |
[02:18] | So, what do you girls have planned for tonight? | 你们女生今晚要做什么 |
[02:20] | Well, instead of being sad | 与其难过 |
[02:21] | that tonight is my last night together with Rachel | 今晚过后我就要和瑞秋分离 |
[02:23] | We thought we’d go out to dinner and celebrate the fact that | 我们觉得不如去吃饭庆祝… |
[02:25] | Rachel’s moving in with Phoebe. | 瑞秋马上要搬去跟菲比住 |
[02:27] | – And also my birthday. – lt’s not your birthday. | -还有我的生日 -今天不是你的生日 |
[02:31] | What a mean thing to say! | 这样讲好恶劣 |
[02:32] | I’d never tell you it wasn’t your birthday. | 换我 就绝不会戳破你 |
[02:39] | So you guys have anything planned for the big last night? | 那你们男生有什么节目吗 |
[02:42] | Instead of just hanging out, | 与其一起出去玩 |
[02:43] | we figure we’d do nothing. | 我们决定什么也不做 |
[02:47] | Knicks’ season opener tonight. | 今晚是尼克队首战, |
[02:49] | I thought maybe you guys would come over and watch it. | 我以为你们会想来我家看呢 |
[02:52] | I don’t know, Ross. | 不知道呢 罗斯 |
[02:53] | not if you’re gonna talk about how you gave up a career in basketball | 不想听你又说为了成为古生物学家 |
[02:56] | to become a paleontologist. | 而放弃打球的事 |
[02:58] | I did give up a career in basketball | 我的确是放弃了打球人生 |
[03:00] | to become a paleontologist! | 去当古生物学家 |
[03:03] | – Pheebs, I was wondering… – You’re not dressed yet? | -菲比 我在想… -你居然还没换衣服 |
[03:05] | We’re supposed to start having fun in 15 minutes! | 我们十五分钟后就要去玩了 |
[03:09] | And clearly, not a minute sooner. | 而且早一分钟都不行 |
[03:13] | Rachel, you are packed though right, | 瑞秋 你都打包好了 对吧 |
[03:15] | I mean please tell me you’re packed? | 拜托告诉我 你已经打包好了 |
[03:17] | Of course I’m packed. Monica, relax. | 那是当然 莫妮卡 你别紧张 |
[03:20] | I just wanted to ask Phoebe her opinion on what I should wear tonight. | 我只是让菲比给我今晚的衣着点意见 |
[03:23] | My God, I can’t get a minute of peace. | 天啊 我真是一刻也不得闲 |
[03:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[03:33] | Monica’s just gonna kill you. | 莫妮卡会宰了你 |
[03:36] | Yeah, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[03:37] | What you’re wearing is fine for that. | 你穿这样倒是蛮适合惨死的 |
[03:41] | Rachel, I need to borrow | 瑞秋 我要借… |
[03:43] | You’re not packed! | 你还没打包好 |
[03:46] | You’re not packed even a little bit! | 你根本一点都没打包 |
[03:49] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[03:52] | What? | 什么 |
[03:52] | Don’t get mad, because this is what happened. | 你别发飙 是这样的 |
[03:55] | So I started packing, | 我开始打包 |
[03:57] | then I realized, “What am I doing?” | 然后意识到 我在干嘛 |
[03:59] | I am lousy at packing, right? | 我最不会打包了 对吧 |
[04:02] | But you love packing! | 但你最爱打包了 |
[04:04] | So as a gift to you on our last night…. | 所以做为我的临别赠礼… |
[04:12] | I’ll be coordinator! | 我可以当总指挥 |
[04:14] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. I didn’t get you anything. | 我的天 对不起 我没帮你准备礼物 |
[04:18] | Okay, look everybody has to help! Okay? | 大家都要帮忙 好吗 |
[04:20] | Phoebe You can help, can’t you? | 菲比 你可以帮忙吧 |
[04:21] | I have plans. | 我有约了 |
[04:23] | – You have plans with us. – That’s right. | -你是跟我们有约 -没错 |
[04:27] | All right, Chandler can make boxes, | 好吧 钱德勒可以弄纸箱 |
[04:28] | Ross can wrap and Joey can lift. | 罗斯封箱 乔伊搬东西 |
[04:30] | – Now Phoebe, go tell the guys they have to help out! – Okay. | -菲比 去通知男生让他们帮忙 -好 |
[04:32] | My God, thank you! | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[04:35] | Hurry! Monica’s gonna make you pack! | 快逃 莫妮卡要叫你们收拾东西 |
[04:37] | She’s got jobs for everyone! | 她把工作都分好了 |
[04:38] | Now, it’s too late for me, but save yourselves! | 我是躲不掉了 你们快逃吧 |
[04:44] | Okay, the movers will be here in 11 hours. | 搬家公司十一个小时后会来 |
[04:46] | Rachel hasn’t packed. | 瑞秋还没打包 |
[04:47] | Now, everybody has to help. | 每个人都得帮忙 |
[04:48] | – Chandler, we’re gonna start with… – I have plans with Joey. | -钱德勒 你先从… – 我和乔伊有约了 |
[04:52] | You said you were doing nothing. | 你不是说你们要闲着嘛 |
[04:54] | Yes, but for the last time. | 是啊 最后一次一起闲着呢 |
[04:58] | Okay fine, now Ross… | 好吧 罗斯… |
[05:00] | – Oh, but-but I can’t do it. – Why not? | -我没办法帮忙 -为什么 |
[05:02] | – Don’t you have Ben? – Because I have Ben! | -因为本要来 对吧 -因为本要来了 |
[05:07] | It’s almost 8 o’clock, it’s almost past his bedtime. | 都快8点了 他都快上床了 |
[05:09] | – Where is he? – He’s at a dinner party. | -他在哪里 -他去参加晚宴了 |
[05:13] | Is he’s really coming? Because I can see into your apartment. | 他真的要来吗 我可是看得见你家喔 |
[05:16] | Of course he is. | 当然是真的 |
[05:18] | What, do you think I’d just use my son as-as an excuse? | 干嘛 难道我会拿儿子当藉口吗 |
[05:21] | What kind of father do you think I am? | 你把我当成哪种爸爸了 |
[05:25] | All right. Sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[05:27] | I gotta go make a fake Ben. | 我得做个本的人偶了 |
[05:34] | Here it is. | 来了 |
[05:35] | Our last pizzas together as roommates. | 室友时代最后的披萨 |
[05:37] | Oh, I wish I’d know you were going to do that, I ordered Chinese. | 我不知道你会买披萨 我叫了中国菜 |
[05:40] | Well, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:41] | Hey, actually in a way it’s kinda nice. | 其实这样蛮好的 |
[05:44] | You know, our last dinner together. | 我们最后的两人晚餐 |
[05:46] | Me, bringing the food of my ancestors… | 我带我祖先的食物 |
[05:49] | …you, the food of yours! | 而你 也带你祖先的食物 |
[05:56] | Say, Joe, I had a strange idea of what we could do for our last night. | 乔伊 最后一晚了 我有个奇怪的想法 |
[05:59] | What do you say we play a little uh, football for money? | 我们玩几盘足球机 赌钱如何 |
[06:02] | Are you crazy? | 你疯啦 |
[06:03] | You haven’t beaten me since my injury-plagued ’97 season. | 自我九七年伤后复出 你就没赢过我一次 |
[06:06] | – lt’d be easier to give me your money. – Yes, it would. | -你送钱我还比较快 -是啊 |
[06:11] | What do you say to $50? | 赌五十元如何 |
[06:13] | – Ok, you’re on. – Okay, let’s play. | -来吧 -好 开赛 |
[06:15] | The big game. ltaly versus… | 世纪之战 意大利对… |
[06:18] | …China, apparently. | 中国队 大概吧 |
[06:22] | Look, it’s the Rollerblades. | 看 是直排轮鞋 |
[06:26] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[06:28] | – You remember when we got these? – No. | -记得我们什么时候买的吗 -不记得 |
[06:34] | I guess you weren’t there. | 那你应该不在 |
[06:37] | You guys, we said we were gonna have fun. | 喂 我们说过要开心的 |
[06:40] | Come on. Hey, remember the time…. | 别这样 记不记得那次… |
[06:48] | You don’t remember? | 你们不记得吗 |
[06:50] | I’m sorry Pheebs, I guess I’m just really sad that I’m leaving. | 对不起 菲比 要搬走我真的很难过 |
[06:54] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会很想你 |
[06:56] | This doesn’t have to be so sad, though, you know? | 其实不必这么难过 |
[06:59] | Maybe instead of just thinking about | 或许你们应该停止 |
[07:01] | how much you’re gonna miss each other, | 怀念对方的美好 |
[07:03] | you should like think of the things you’re not gonna miss. | 转而想想对方的不好 |
[07:08] | I don’t think there’s anything. | 我觉得没有 |
[07:09] | Come on, there’s gotta be something. | 总会有一两样啊 |
[07:12] | No, she’s perfect. | 没有 她太完美了 |
[07:18] | I have one. | 我想起一个了 |
[07:21] | Okay, Great! you can go first. | 很好 你先说 |
[07:23] | I guess I’m not gonna miss the fact… | 我绝对不会想念 |
[07:26] | …that you’re never allowed to move the phone pen. | 你从来不准我移动留言笔 |
[07:33] | That’s a good one. Okay, Monica, anything? | 说得好 莫妮卡 你有吗 |
[07:36] | You know, does Rachel move the phone pen? | 瑞秋会移动留言笔吗 |
[07:40] | Sometimes. | 有时候啦 |
[07:43] | Always, actually. | 其实每次都会 |
[07:46] | Okay, good. There you go. Doesn’t everyone feel better? | 好 这就对了 这样不是好多了 |
[07:50] | Not just the phone pen. | 不只是留言笔 |
[07:53] | I never get my messages. | 我老是收不到留言 |
[07:55] | You get your messages. | 你收到过啊 |
[07:57] | Yeah, well I don’t think it really counts | 我真的觉得 |
[07:59] | if you have to read them off the back of your hand | 得从睡着在沙发上的你的手背上 |
[08:01] | after you fall asleep on the couch. | 自己读留言不算 |
[08:03] | So you missed a message from who? Chandler? | 那你是没接到谁的留言 钱德勒吗 |
[08:07] | Or your mom? | 还是你妈 |
[08:09] | Or Chandler? | 还是钱德勒 |
[08:10] | Or your mom? | 还是你妈 |
[08:16] | Great, it worked! No one’s sad! | 太好了 成功了 没人难过了 |
[08:21] | Yeah! I win again! | 万岁 我又赢了 |
[08:23] | That’s 500 bucks you owe me! | 你已经欠我五百了 |
[08:26] | Man! Five hundred dollars. | 天啊 五百元 |
[08:29] | That is a lot of electricity, huh? | 能买多少电啊 对吧 |
[08:33] | I gotta buy some food. | 我得买点吃的了 |
[08:35] | Give me a chance to win my money back. Sudden death… | 给我翻本的机会 最终骤死战 |
[08:39] | …one goal, $ 1000. | 一球…一千 |
[08:42] | – You serious? – Oh, yes! | -来真的吗 -当然 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:45] | – Get ready to owe me. – Okay. | -准备欠我钱吧 -好 |
[08:47] | Okay, Here we go. Ready? | 来吧 准备好了吗 |
[09:14] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[09:15] | No…one can beat me! | 不…可能有人能打败我 |
[09:22] | See? That’s why only the little fake men | 看吧 这就是为什么 |
[09:25] | are supposed to do the kicking. | 只有小假人可以出脚 |
[09:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[09:32] | Hi, Ross. See, other people call me! | 罗斯啊 看吧 还有别人会打给我 |
[09:35] | Oh, your brother. Score! | 你老哥 了不起 |
[09:40] | What’s up? | 怎样 |
[09:41] | Oh, I’m just over here with Ben. | 我跟本在一起 |
[09:43] | Thought we’d say hi. | 想跟你问个好 |
[09:44] | – Put him on. – Ben, say hi to Aunt Monica. | -叫他听 -本 跟莫妮卡姑姑打招呼 |
[09:50] | I guess he doesn’t feel like talking right now. | 看来他现在不想说话 |
[09:54] | He’s smiling, though. | 不过他在笑哦 |
[09:57] | Okay, talk to you later. | 好 待会再聊 |
[10:06] | I am thinking it was better when you guys were sad. | 我觉得你们难过那会儿比较好 |
[10:09] | Hey, remember the rollerblades? | 记得这双直排轮鞋吗 |
[10:14] | You know what else I won’t miss? | 你知道我还不会想念什么吗 |
[10:16] | I’m Monica. | 我是莫妮卡 |
[10:17] | I wash the toilets 1 7 times a day, | 我一天刷十七次马桶 |
[10:19] | even if people are on it! | 即使有人在上 也照刷不误 |
[10:22] | Hi, I’m Rachel. ls my sweater too tight? | 我是瑞秋 我的毛衣太紧了吗 |
[10:24] | No? I’d better wash it and shrink it! | 不会吗 那我得洗一洗让它缩水 |
[10:28] | I’m Monica. | 我是莫妮卡 |
[10:29] | I never get messages from interesting people, ever! | 从来没有有趣的人留言给我 |
[10:32] | I call her. | 我有打给她啊 |
[10:34] | “Oh, my God! I love Ross. I hate Ross. | 天啊 我爱罗斯 我恨罗斯 |
[10:37] | I love Ross. I hate Ross!” | 我爱罗斯 我恨罗斯 |
[10:41] | My God! I can’t find a boyfriend. | 我的天 我交不到男朋友 |
[10:43] | So I guess I’ll just stumble across the hall | 干脆杀到对面去 |
[10:45] | and sleep with the first guy I find there! | 看到谁就上谁 |
[10:53] | Yeah, we should get a move on | 对 如果想赶去餐厅订位 |
[10:54] | if we want to make those dinner reservations. | 就得快点了 |
[11:04] | Still broken? | 修不好了吗 |
[11:06] | It sucks, man. | 真是烂透了 |
[11:07] | Your last night here, | 你在这里的最后一晚 |
[11:08] | and I lose the two most important things in my life: | 我却失去了人生中两样最重要的东西 |
[11:11] | The foosball table… | 足球台 |
[11:13] | …and $500. | 和五百元 |
[11:16] | But there are other ways to win back your money. | 有别的办法可以把钱赢回去 |
[11:18] | How about a little uh, a little Blackjack? | 要不要玩二十一点 |
[11:20] | Nah, not my game. | 我不在行 |
[11:22] | Okay, uh, how about, how about-y’know what? | 好吧 要不这样 |
[11:23] | We can play a new game. | 我们玩个新游戏 |
[11:24] | – A new game, it’s fun. – What’s it called? | -新游戏 很好玩的 -叫什么名字 |
[11:28] | Cups. | 杯牌 |
[11:31] | – I don’t know how to play… – I’ll teach you. | -我不会玩杯牌 -我教你 |
[11:33] | Come on, come on. lt’s really easy and really fun. | 来嘛 简单又好玩 |
[11:35] | – All right. – Okay. Here you go. | -好吧 -好 拿牌 |
[11:38] | I have two queens. What do you have? | 我有两张皮蛋 你呢 |
[11:41] | – A 2 and a 5. – You win! Fifty dollars! | -2和5 -你赢了 五十元 |
[11:46] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. Let’s play again. Ready? | -真的吗 -没错 再一轮 |
[11:52] | – What have you got? – 4 and a 9. | -你是什么牌 -四和九 |
[11:54] | You’re kidding, right? | 不会吧 |
[11:57] | – No. Why? – That’s a full cup! | -怎么了 -那是满杯 |
[12:02] | Damn, I am good at Cups! | 我真是杯牌高手啊 |
[12:06] | I’m not talking to her. | 我不要跟她说话 |
[12:08] | Well, one of you has to take the first step… | 总得有人先开口 |
[12:10] | And it should be you, | 这个人应该是你 |
[12:11] | because she’s the one who’s leaving. lt’s harder for her. | 因为她要搬走 她比较难过 |
[12:16] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许吧… |
[12:17] | But she made fun of my phone pen! | 但她嘲笑我的留言笔 |
[12:20] | I know. I took it hard too. | 我知道 我也觉得很过分 |
[12:26] | Listen Rachel, I feel bad about what happened- – | 瑞秋 刚才的事我很… |
[12:29] | – What are you doing? – I’m unpacking. | -你在干什么 -把东西拿出来 |
[12:31] | What? | 什么 |
[12:32] | I’m not moving. ls that picture straight? | 我不搬了 这幅画挂得正吗 |
[12:35] | It needs to go about 20 blocks to the left. | 歪了十万八千里 |
[12:39] | Hey, y’know what? You’re the one who wants this big change | 你知道吗 是你要作出改变 |
[12:42] | and to move in with Chandler! | 跟钱德勒同居 |
[12:43] | You should be the one to go! Why do I have to leave? | 你才应该走 为什么要我走 |
[12:45] | lt’s my apartment! | 因为这是我的房子 |
[12:46] | lt’s mine too! What else you got? | 它也是我的 还有呢 |
[12:50] | How about: You’re moving! | 还有就是你要搬出去 |
[12:53] | – No, no, no, no! – Yes, yes, yes! | -不 不 不 -搬 搬 搬 |
[12:54] | – No, no, no, no! – Yes, yes, yes! | -不 不 不 -搬 搬 搬 |
[12:58] | Okay, Monica… | 莫妮卡 |
[13:02] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[13:06] | We should be packing you! | 我们应该帮你打包 |
[13:09] | Hey, how you guys doing? | 你们谈得怎样 |
[13:11] | Great. Monica’s moving. | 很好 莫妮卡要搬走 |
[13:14] | I am not! | 我才没有 |
[13:15] | Really? How come all your stuff is in this box? | 是吗 那为什么你的东西都在这个箱子里 |
[13:18] | Okay, you guys, you guys, | 好 女士们 女士们 |
[13:20] | I think I know what’s going on here, okay. | 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[13:23] | You guys? Stop! | 女士们 停 |
[13:25] | I know that you’re acting mad | 你们是假装生气 |
[13:28] | because you think that it’ll make it easier to leave | 来掩饰内心分离的痛苦 |
[13:30] | But deep down, you’re really sad. | 其实内心深处 你们还是很难过 |
[13:32] | Deep, deep down. | 最最深处 |
[13:33] | No, Phoebe, I am mad! | 不 菲比 我很生气 |
[13:35] | Well deep, deep deep down. | 最最最深处 |
[13:36] | I’m just mad. | 我就是很生气 |
[13:38] | Then keep running. | 那就继续追吧 |
[13:43] | You win! | 你赢了 |
[13:44] | – What did you have? – It doesn’t matter because nothing beats | -你是什么牌 -不重要 |
[13:47] | …a three and a six. | 因为三和六最大 |
[13:49] | That, my friend, is “D Cup.” | 那叫”D罩杯” |
[13:53] | Okay, how much have you won so far? | 你目前为止赢了多少 |
[13:57] | – Wow, 700. – Not 700 exactly? | -哇 七百 -不是正好七百吧 |
[14:00] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[14:01] | Double it. | 加倍 |
[14:03] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -没错 |
[14:04] | In Cups, once you get $ 700, | 在杯牌里 一旦赢到正好七百 |
[14:07] | you have to double it. | 就得自动加倍 |
[14:09] | – Really? – Hey. I didn’t make up the rules. | -真的吗 -规则又不是我订的 |
[14:13] | Okay, so now, after you receive the doubling bonus, | 拿到加码奖金后 |
[14:16] | you get one card. | 你可以再拿一张牌 |
[14:18] | That one card could be worth $100, | 那张牌有可能值一百元 |
[14:20] | which brings your total to $ 1500. | 让你总共赢得一千五 |
[14:24] | Don’t get too excited, | 别太兴奋 |
[14:25] | that won’t happen unless you get the… | 除非你拿到… |
[14:27] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[14:31] | This is the last box of your clothes. | 这是最后一箱衣服 |
[14:34] | I’m just gonna label it What were you thinking? | 标注就是”脑子有病吗” |
[14:38] | Funny, cause I was just gonna go across the hall | 有意思 因为我正想到对面 |
[14:40] | and write that on Chandler. | 在钱德勒身上写一样的话 |
[14:44] | Hey you guys, I don’t mean to make things worse, but… | 两位 不是我想雪上加霜 |
[14:47] | …l don’t wanna live with Rachel anymore. | 但我不想跟瑞秋住了 |
[14:50] | – What?! – What?! | -什么 -什么 |
[14:51] | You’re so mean to each other. | 你们对对方好坏 |
[14:53] | I don’t wanna end up like that with Rachel. | 我不想跟瑞秋不欢而散 |
[14:55] | I still like you. | 我还是喜欢你 |
[14:57] | Well, Phoebe, hat’s fine because I’m not moving. | 没关系 菲比 因为我不搬了 |
[15:01] | Phoebe, you gotta take her. | 菲比 你一定要收留她 |
[15:03] | You know I-I-I said some really bad stuff about her, | 我是说了很多她的坏话 |
[15:05] | But you know Rachel has some good qualities | 但瑞秋也有一些 |
[15:07] | that make her a good roommate. | 好室友的特质 |
[15:08] | Oh really? Like what Monica? | 真的吗 比如说呢 莫妮卡 |
[15:13] | You know she has 147,000 pairs of boots… | 你知道她有几千双靴子吧 |
[15:16] | Oh yeah, good start Mon. | 真是个好的开始 |
[15:18] | She lets you borrow them. | 她会借给你穿 |
[15:20] | Yeah, and you stretch them out | 然后你再用你的大脚 |
[15:22] | with your big old clown feet. | 把它撑大 |
[15:25] | Do you wanna live outside? | 你想睡路边吗 |
[15:26] | Because it’s getting cold! | 天气开始在转冷了哦 |
[15:30] | She gets tons of catalogs | 她有一大堆购物目录 |
[15:31] | and she’ll fold down the pages of the things she thinks that I’d like. | 她会把我会喜欢的部分折起来 |
[15:35] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[15:38] | When I take a shower… | 我洗澡时 |
[15:40] | …she leaves me notes on the mirror. | 她会在镜子上留言给我 |
[15:42] | yeah, I do. I do do that. | 那倒是 这个没错 |
[15:45] | That’s nice. | 真好 |
[15:46] | I like having things to read in the bathroom. | 我喜欢浴室里有东西阅读 |
[15:51] | When I fall asleep on the couch after reading… | 我在沙发上看书看到睡着 |
[15:55] | …she covers me over with a blanket. | 她会帮我盖毯子 |
[15:57] | Well, you know, I don’t want you to be cold. | 我不希望你冷到 |
[16:04] | And when I told her I was gonna move in with Chandler… | 当我说我要跟钱德勒同居时 |
[16:08] | …she was really supportive. | 她非常支持我 |
[16:12] | You were so great. | 你真好 |
[16:16] | You made it so easy. | 让我无后顾之忧 |
[16:20] | And now you have to leave. | 现在你要走了 |
[16:22] | And I have to live with a boy! | 我得跟一个男生住了 |
[16:28] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[16:31] | Okay Rachel, now I can’t wait to live with you! | 瑞秋 我真希望你赶快搬进来 |
[16:35] | And you know what we should do? | 你知道我们还应该怎么做吗 |
[16:36] | Bring Monica and then we could all live there together! | 让莫妮卡也搬过来 我们仨一起住 |
[16:38] | We’ll have so much fun! | 一定会很好玩 |
[16:42] | But honey, I think she’s moving in with Chandler. | 但是亲爱的 她要跟钱德勒一起住了 |
[16:44] | Oh, that’s right. | 也对 |
[16:46] | You’re still set on that? | 你还是要跟他住吗 |
[16:49] | Kind of. | 应该吧 |
[16:56] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[17:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:02] | Hey Mon, how’s the packing going? | 莫妮卡 打包顺利吗 |
[17:05] | Ben? He’s fine. He’s right– Oh, my God! | 本吗 他很好 他就在…妈呀 |
[17:11] | Get your head out of your shirt there, son! | 把头从衣服里伸出来什么 |
[17:16] | Yeah, it’s a pumpkin. I’ll come pack. | 对 是南瓜 我过去帮忙 |
[17:23] | – What’s wrong? – Ross and I were helping girls pack… | -怎么了 -罗斯和我帮忙她们打包 |
[17:26] | …took a little break. | 在休息时 |
[17:27] | I lost $ 1500 to him in Cups! | 我跟他玩杯牌输了一千五 |
[17:32] | How did you lose at Cups? | 玩杯牌怎么会输 |
[17:35] | The same way you lost! | 跟你输的方式一样 |
[17:36] | I started out with the king and the queen. | 我先拿到老K和Q |
[17:38] | Bam! Ross gets a 2 and a 3. | 结果罗斯拿到2和3 |
[17:41] | Then I get a jack and a king. | 然后我拿到J和老K |
[17:42] | Boom! Ross gets a 4 and 5. | 结果罗斯拿到4和5 |
[17:45] | Even Ross was getting the Cup card, the D Cup… | 罗斯拿到满杯 D罩杯 |
[17:48] | …the sitting- down bonus. | 和自动加码 |
[17:50] | I didn’t even get half a cup! Nothing! | 我连半副杯牌都凑不到 什么都没有 |
[17:54] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[17:56] | He never played before either. You know what I think? | 他之前也没玩过 我发现重要的一件事 |
[17:58] | I think beginner’s luck is very important in Cups! | 我发现玩杯牌都靠新手的手气 |
[18:03] | All right, let’s play one more hand. One more hand. | 好 我们再玩一把 就一把 |
[18:05] | No, no more! I cannot lose another dime. | 不要 我一毛钱也输不起了 |
[18:08] | I’m serious this time. | 我是说真的 |
[18:09] | In fact, look. | 事实上 |
[18:11] | I wanna give you something, okay? | 我要送你一样东西 |
[18:13] | Let me give it to you now | 现在先送给你 |
[18:14] | before I pawn it for Cups money. | 免得我为了赌债拿去当 |
[18:19] | I want you to have the big, white dog… | 我要把大白狗送给你 |
[18:22] | as a kinda of a, y’know, thank you | 作为感谢 |
[18:25] | for being such a great roommate. | 你这些年来的照顾 |
[18:27] | I can’t take the big white dog. You love it. | 我不能收这个雕像 那是你的最爱 |
[18:31] | It’s “him.” Not “it.” | 他不是雕像 他是活的 |
[18:34] | What if I bought it from you, you know? | 要是我跟你买呢 |
[18:37] | Then your nice gesture would be giving it to me at a reasonable price. | 你可以以合理的价格卖给我 |
[18:40] | Say $ 1500? | 一千五如何 |
[18:44] | Wait a second. I see what you’re trying to do here. | 等一下 我知道你想干嘛了 |
[18:47] | You’re trying to give me money again! | 你又想塞钱给我 |
[18:50] | When did I try to give you money? | 我什么时候塞钱给你了 |
[18:52] | Before, over there,with the bills! | 之前看帐单的时候 |
[18:54] | You tried to give me charity, I said no, | 你想施舍我 我说不要 |
[18:56] | you dropped it, okay? | 你也就算了 对吧 |
[18:57] | We had a nice last night together. | 然后我们开心度过最后一晚 |
[19:00] | We had some fun, we gambled, | 然后我们说笑 赌钱 |
[19:01] | nobody tried to give anybody any money. | 谁也没塞钱给谁 |
[19:05] | Now out of the blue, you start with the charity thing again! | 结果现在你突然又想来这套 |
[19:08] | I’m trying to help you out, okay? | 我只是想帮助你 |
[19:10] | I wanna make sure that you would be okay. | 我只想确定你的生活没问题 |
[19:12] | I will be okay. Look Chandler, | 我会没问题的 钱德勒 听着 |
[19:15] | You gotta get it out of your head | 你不能老觉得 |
[19:16] | that I can’t take care of myself, okay? | 我无法照顾自己 |
[19:19] | Look, I’m not gonna miss you helping me out with money. | 我不会怀念你借钱给我 |
[19:23] | The only thing I’m gonna miss… | 我唯一会怀念的 |
[19:26] | …is you. | 就是你 |
[19:30] | And now the dog. | 现在还有这只狗 |
[19:41] | – Call me when you get there, okay? – Okay. | -到了打电话给我 好吗 -好 |
[19:43] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我真的会很想你 |
[19:52] | I have your key. | 钥匙要还你 |
[19:55] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | 拿去 谢谢 |
[20:03] | God, this is silly. | 天啊 我们真傻 |
[20:05] | I’ll see you in a couple of hours. | 再过几小时又能见面了嘛 |
[20:09] | Bye, house. | 房子 再见 |
[20:16] | – Byebye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[20:42] | – She really left. – I know. | -她真的走了 -我知道 |
[20:48] | – Thank you. – No problem, roomie. | -谢谢你 -不客气 室友 |
[20:59] | – Can I ask you a question? – Sure. | -我可以问你一个问题吗 -当然可以 |
[21:02] | What the hell is that dog doing here? | 那只狗怎么会在这里 |
[21:08] | I invented the game of Cups as a way to give Joey money. | 我捏造了杯牌游戏 好塞钱给乔伊 |
[21:12] | – And now you want that money back? – Exactly. | -现在你想把钱要回去 -没错 |
[21:15] | Chandler, what kind of idiot do you take me for? | 钱德勒 你以为我是白痴吗 |
[21:19] | It’s not a real game. I made it up. | 没有那种牌 那是我捏造的 |
[21:21] | I’m sorry you lost your money. | 很遗撼你的钱没了 |
[21:23] | But I won it fair and square. | 但我赢得光明正大 |
[21:25] | At a fake game! | 游戏是假的 |
[21:27] | If you wanna try to make some of it back… | 如果你想赢一点回去 |
[21:30] | …I’d be glad to play you for it. | 我愿意陪你玩 |
[21:32] | But I should warn you. | 但我必须警告你 |
[21:34] | I am very good at Cups. | 我是杯牌高手 |
[21:38] | Okay, I assume the saucer card came up | 好 你上次玩 |
[21:41] | when you played last. | 有出现杯盘牌吧 |
[21:43] | No | 没有 |
[21:44] | Let’s see if it comes up this time. | 看看这次会不会出现 |