时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh! Hey, Rach. | 瑞秋 |
[00:06] | l was just coming over here to…. | 我只是来… |
[00:10] | Wait, l don’t have to lie to you, you don’t live here anymore. | 我没必要骗你 你都搬走了 |
[00:14] | l’m eating their food. What are you doing? | 我来偷吃他们的东西 你呢 |
[00:17] | Ross is on a date with my sister. | 罗斯跟我妹约会 |
[00:19] | They shut the drapes two and a half hours ago. | 窗帘都已经拉上两个半小时了 |
[00:22] | l didn’t know we could date your sister. | 原来我们能泡你妹妹哦 |
[00:28] | Joey, we know you steal our food. | 乔伊 我们知道你偷吃我们东西 |
[00:31] | l’m good. | 不用了 |
[00:34] | Are their drapes still closed? | 窗帘还没拉开吗 |
[00:35] | Yeah. You know who should’ve shut theirs drapes. | 对 其实最应该拉上窗帘的 |
[00:37] | that perverted couple two doors over. | 是隔两户的变态老夫妇 |
[00:39] | – ls that a swing? – Oh, don’t even ask. | -那是情趣秋千吗 -别问了吧 |
[00:45] | l can’t believe Ross is going out with Rachel’s sister. | 真没想到罗斯会去泡瑞秋的妹妹 |
[00:48] | When Chandler made out with my sister, | 想当年钱德勒勒跟我妹亲热 |
[00:49] | l was mad at him for 10 years. | 我气了他十年 |
[00:51] | – That was five years ago. – You got five years left. | -那才五年前的事 -对 还要气你五年呢 |
[00:56] | – Joey- – – Want to make it six? | -乔伊… -你想再加一年吗 |
[01:04] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:09] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:11] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:14] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:18] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:21] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:24] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:27] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:40] | Oh, Ross, hey. Hi, how are you? | 罗斯 你好吗 |
[01:41] | – There you are. – Great. | -你在这里啊 -不错 |
[01:44] | Can l get a cup of coffee? | 一杯咖啡 |
[01:47] | So how was your big date last night? | 昨晚的约会怎样啊 |
[01:52] | lt was okay. lt was fun. | 还不错 很开心 |
[01:54] | Yeah, lt was fun? Great. | 是吗 开心啊 太好了 |
[01:58] | So..so did you guys hit it off? | 所以… 你们”一拍即合”了吗 |
[02:03] | l guess so. | 应该吧 |
[02:05] | So…so did anything happen? | 所以你们有怎样吗 |
[02:07] | Beacase rumor has it you guys shut the drapes. | 听说你们把窗帘拉上了啊 |
[02:11] | No. No. Nothing happened. | 没 我们没怎样 |
[02:13] | l shut the drapes to show her slides of my favorite fossils. | 拉窗帘只是要放我最爱的化石幻灯片 |
[02:18] | Oh, slides! | 幻灯片 |
[02:22] | So really nothing happened. | 所以你们真的没怎样 |
[02:26] | Something could’ve happened. | 我们可以有怎样 |
[02:27] | She really dug my slides. | 她很喜欢我的幻灯片 |
[02:30] | – And she was definitely giving me the vibe. -Vibe… | -而且她绝对有对我放电 -放电啊 |
[02:34] | Was it the “please don’t show me another picture of a trilobite” vibe? | 是”别再给我看三叶虫照片”的电吗 |
[02:39] | Anyway…. | 总之 |
[02:41] | lf she wasn’t into me, why would she ask me out again? | 要是她不喜欢我 为什么要再约我 |
[02:44] | – She asked you out again? – Yeah. | -她又约你了吗 -对 |
[02:48] | Tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[02:49] | Valentine’s Day. | 情人节 |
[02:50] | The most romantic day of the year. | 一年当中最浪漫的日子 |
[02:53] | Who knows what could happen. | 谁晓得会怎样 |
[02:55] | l might not be shutting my drapes to show her my slides. | 到时拉窗帘 可能就不是放幻灯片哦 |
[02:58] | – if you know what I mean? – Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! | -你懂我意思吧 -好好好好 |
[03:00] | l got it, l got it. | 我懂我懂我懂 |
[03:01] | l can’t go with the “you and my sister” thing, ok? | 我不能接受你跟我妹交往 |
[03:04] | I just can’t! | 真接受不了 |
[03:04] | lt’s just too weird, all right? | 那样太奇怪了 好吗 |
[03:06] | l imagine the two of you together, and I freak out. | 一想到你们在一起我就捉狂 |
[03:08] | – lt just freaks me out. l can’t do it! – Okay. | -我会疯掉 我受不了 -行行行 |
[03:10] | – l can’t do it! – lt’s okay. | -我真的受不了 -别激动 没事的 |
[03:14] | lt’s okay. | 好啦 |
[03:18] | lt’s too weird for you. l won’t see her again. | 如果你接受不了 我就不跟她约会了 |
[03:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:21] | I mean, after tomorrow night. -No, no, no! | 我是说 过了明晚之后 |
[03:23] | No, no, no! Please, I can’t! l can’t do it. | 不不不 求求你 我受不了 |
[03:25] | – lt’s gonna freak me out! – Okay, okay, okay! | -我真的会捉狂 -好 好 好 |
[03:29] | Okay. l’ll tell her tonight | 好 我今晚就告诉她 |
[03:31] | l can’t see her anymore. | 我不能再跟她见面 |
[03:34] | Ross, thanks. | 谢了 罗斯 |
[03:37] | You want me to call her now? | 你要我现在打给她吗 |
[03:38] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[03:42] | No. Come on, l mean, that’s crazy. That’s crazy. | 那样就太夸张了 不用啦 真不用 |
[03:47] | So, what’s going on with you? what is going on with you? | 怎样啊 你最近在忙什么 忙什么呢 |
[03:50] | Well…. | 这个 |
[03:52] | l may teach another class this semester. | 我这学期可能会再开一堂课 |
[03:54] | Yeah. Do it now. Call her right now. | 好 打吧 现在就打给她 |
[04:01] | – This is my favorite part. – Me too. | -我最喜欢这段了 -我也是 |
[04:06] | You know what’s sadder than this? | 你们知道什么更催泪吗 |
[04:07] | Bambi. | 《小鹿斑比》 |
[04:09] | l cried for three days with that movie. | 那部片让我哭了三天 |
[04:11] | No, wait. Two. | 不 是两天 |
[04:13] | ‘Cause on the third day my mom killed herself, | 第三天我妈自杀了 |
[04:15] | so l was partly crying for that. | 我也有在哭那件事 |
[04:19] | Well, that l can see crying over, | 哭ET就算了 |
[04:21] | but Bambi is a cartoon. | 但《小鹿斑比》是卡通片呢 |
[04:23] | You didn’t cry when Bambi’s mother died? | 斑比的母亲死了 你没哭吗 |
[04:25] | Yes, it was very sad when the guy stopped drawing the deer. | 动画师不再画母鹿了 的确很可怜 |
[04:31] | Chandler, there is nothing wrong with crying. | 钱德勒 哭没什么不对 |
[04:33] | You don’t have to be macho all the time. | 你不必老是那么男儿有泪不轻弹 |
[04:36] | l’m not macho. | 我也没这么硬汉啦 |
[04:38] | Yeah, you’re right. | 也对 |
[04:40] | l don’t know what l was thinking. | 我刚说这话的时候想啥呢 |
[04:43] | l guess I just never really cried. | 反正我就是没大哭过 |
[04:44] | You know, l’m not a crying kind of guy. | 我不是那种会哭的人 |
[04:46] | Come on, man, there’s gotta be something that gets you choked up. | 拜托 你总会遇见令你鼻酸的事吧 |
[04:49] | like…. | 像… |
[04:52] | What if you saw a three- legged puppy? | 如果你看到一只三脚小狗呢 |
[04:56] | l’d be sad, sure. | 我肯定会难过 |
[04:58] | – But l wouldn’t cry. – Okay. | -但是不会哭 -好吧 |
[05:00] | What if the puppy said, “help me, Chandler. | 要是那只小狗说 “钱德勒勒救救我 |
[05:05] | all the other puppies pick on me.” | 其他的狗狗都欺负我” |
[05:09] | Cry? l just found a talking puppy. l’m rich! | 干嘛哭 我发现一只会说话的狗 发财了 |
[05:15] | l’ve got it. l have got it. | 我知道了 我会做了 |
[05:17] | Pictures from your childhood. | 你小时候的照片 |
[05:19] | This’ll get you going good. | 看了一定哭死你 |
[05:23] | All right, what’s going on there? | 那张是什么 |
[05:25] | Thar’s parents’ Day. First grade. | 那是一年级的家长会 |
[05:27] | That’s me with the janitor, Martin. | 我和门卫马丁的合照 |
[05:31] | – Where are your parents? – They didn’t want to come. | -你爸妈呢 -他们不想来 |
[05:34] | – Chandler! – Poor thing. | -钱德勒 -好可怜喔 |
[05:36] | That story doesn’t make you cry? | 这件事不会让你想哭吗 |
[05:38] | No. Look, l don’t cry. | 不会 我就是不会哭 |
[05:40] | lt’s not a big deal, okay? | 这又没什么 好吗 |
[05:42] | No! lt’s not okay! | 不 不好 |
[05:44] | lt’s not okay at all! | 一点也不好 |
[05:48] | You’re dead inside! | 你的心是死的 |
[05:54] | – Excuse me? – Yeah? | -请问一下 -怎么了 |
[05:55] | – Are you Phoebe Buffay? – Yeah. | -你是菲比·布非吗 -是 |
[05:59] | Can l get your autograph? l’m your biggest fan. | 你可以帮我签名吗 我是你的头号粉丝 |
[06:02] | You’re my biggest fan? l’ve always wanted to meet you. Hi. | 我的头号粉丝 我一直想见你呢 你好 |
[06:06] | Sure. Yeah. | 没问题 |
[06:07] | Wow. Wow, thanks a lot. | 谢谢你 |
[06:09] | l just want to say, l think you’re really talented. | 我只想说 你真的天赋异禀 |
[06:12] | You’re just saying that because you’re my biggest fan. | 你是因为崇拜我才说这种好听话 |
[06:17] | Joey, listen. Take good care of that guy. Okay? | 乔伊 好好招呼那个人 |
[06:19] | He’s a fan. | 他是粉丝 |
[06:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:25] | So you saw me on Days of Our Lives, huh? | 你看过我演《我们的岁月》吧 |
[06:29] | You want me to do a little Dr. Drake Ramoray for you? | 要我来一段德雷克·拉莫瑞医生吗 |
[06:37] | l have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[06:39] | But l just got Phoebe Buffay’s autograph. | 不过我刚拿到菲比·布非的签名呢 |
[06:42] | Oh. You’re Phoebe’s fan. | 你是菲比的迷 |
[06:44] | Oh, yeah. l’ve seen all her movies. | 没错 她的电影我都看过 |
[06:49] | Movies? | 电影 |
[06:50] | That was Phoebe Buffay, the porn star. | 她可是菲比·布非 AV巨星 |
[06:58] | l don’t think so. | 不是吧 |
[07:00] | No, it was. She was in Sex Toy Story Two… | 是 她演过《性玩具总动员二》 |
[07:05] | …Lawrence of a Labia. | 《女人国的劳伦斯》 |
[07:08] | And l got her autograph. | 而我拿到了她的签名 |
[07:10] | The guys at the comic book store won’t believe this. | 我在漫画店的朋友一定不会相信 |
[07:17] | Gunther? | 甘瑟 |
[07:18] | Don’t let that guy in here anymore. | 以后别让那个人进来 |
[07:20] | He said Phoebe’s a porn star. | 他说菲比是AV巨星 |
[07:22] | Well, l wouldn’t call her a star, | 说巨星太夸张了 |
[07:24] | but she’s really good. | 不过她的确很不错 |
[07:27] | You should check out lnspect Her Gadget. | 你应该去看她那部《G点神探》 |
[07:37] | You will never believe what just happened. | 说了你一定不信 |
[07:38] | Ross just totally blew me off, and he didn’t even tell me why. | 罗斯刚刚拒绝我了 连个原因都没有 |
[07:41] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[07:43] | You know what? Honey, the best thing to do to get over a guy | 亲爱的 忘掉一个男人最好的办法 |
[07:46] | is to start dating someone else. | 就是跟别人交往 |
[07:48] | Oh! There is a great guy | 我们公司有个鲍伯 |
[07:51] | you will just love at work, named Bob. | 你一定会喜欢 |
[07:53] | He’s a real up-and-comer in Human Resources. | 他是人力资源部的明日之星 |
[07:56] | You know, thanks, Rachel, for cheering me up. | 谢谢你替我打气 瑞秋 |
[07:58] | But l’m not gonna date some random guy from your work. | 但我才不要跟路人甲乙丙交往呢 |
[08:01] | Not random. Bob. | 不是路人甲乙丙 是鲍伯 |
[08:04] | lt’s probably because l’m not mature enough | 可能是因为我不够成熟 |
[08:06] | or smart enough. | 不够聪明 |
[08:08] | Maybe he doesn’t like the way l dress. | 或许他不喜欢我的打扮 |
[08:10] | No, that can’t be it. | 不太可能的 |
[08:12] | lt’s really gotta be the smart thing. | 一定是我不够聪明 |
[08:15] | l’m so stupid. | 我好笨 |
[08:16] | l’m just this, like, incredibly pretty, stupid girl. | 我就是个美得冒泡的笨女人 |
[08:20] | No, honey. | 不是 |
[08:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:24] | Okay. You want to know why Ross canceled the date? | 好吧 你知道罗斯为何取消约会吗 |
[08:28] | Because l asked him to. | 是我要求的 |
[08:31] | You asked him to? | 你要求的 |
[08:33] | – Why? – Because you are my sister… | -为什么 -因为你是我妹妹 |
[08:35] | – and Ross and l have this huge history. – I don’t understand. | -而罗斯和我有过一大段过去 -我不懂 |
[08:39] | – You want to go out with Ross? – No. | -你想跟罗斯交往吗 -不想 |
[08:41] | You don’t want him, but you don’t want me to have him? | 你不要他 也不准我拥有他 |
[08:45] | You know, Bob in Human Resources…. | 人力资源部的鲍伯 |
[08:48] | l can’t believe you did this to me! | 你居然这样对我 |
[08:49] | You had me doubting how smart l was! | 你害我怀疑我的智商 |
[08:52] | You had me doubting my fashion sense! | 你害我怀疑我的穿着品味 |
[08:55] | lt’s not that big a deal. Just don’t date Ross. | 这没什么 只是叫你不要跟罗斯约会 |
[08:57] | There’s millions of other guys out there… | 世上的男人那么多 |
[08:59] | You have no right to tell me what to do. | 你没有资格教我做事 |
[09:02] | l’m not telling you what to do. | 我不是在教你做什么 |
[09:03] | l am telling you what not to do! | 我是在教你不要做什么 |
[09:07] | Why are you so jealous of me? | 你为什么老是这么嫉妒我 |
[09:08] | Oh, Jill. This is not about me being jealous of you. | 吉尔 不是我嫉妒你 |
[09:11] | This is about you being a brat, | 是你在耍任性 |
[09:12] | wanting what you can’t have. | 不能吃还硬要吃 |
[09:14] | Can’t have? | 什么不能吃 |
[09:16] | Excuse me. The only thing l can’t have is dairy! | 我唯一不能吃的东西只有乳制品 |
[09:21] | All right, all right. | 行 行啊 |
[09:22] | Well, you just blew your chances at dating Bob! | 你现在别想跟鲍伯的机会了 |
[09:24] | – Who? – With Human Resources! | -谁啊 -人力资源部的啦 |
[09:29] | I am jealous of her? | 我会嫉妒她吗 |
[09:30] | I mean, who does she think she is, Princess Caroline? | 她以为她是谁 卡洛琳公主吗 |
[09:34] | You’re jealous of Princess Caroline? | 你嫉妒卡洛琳公主啊 |
[09:35] | Do l have my own castle? | 我有自己的城堡吗 |
[09:41] | – Phoebe’s not here, is she? – No. | -菲比不在吧 -不在 |
[09:43] | Great. Did you get a movie? | 真好 你们租了片子吗 |
[09:52] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对啊 |
[09:53] | But l don’t think it’s the kind you’re gonna like. | 但应该不是你们喜欢的那型 |
[09:58] | You did not get more movies | 你该不会又租那种 |
[09:59] | that’ll have us reaching for the tissues all night, did you? | 会整晚消耗面纸的片子吧 |
[10:08] | Sort of. | 也没错啦 |
[10:11] | Guys, what’s going on? | 伙计们 到底怎么了 |
[10:14] | Phoebe’s a porn star! | 菲比是AV女优 |
[10:17] | – What? – Yeah! | -什么 -对啊 |
[10:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:21] | “Phoebe Buffay in Buffay The Vampire Layer.” | 《菲比·布非之吸穴鬼猎人》 |
[10:28] | – My god! – That’s Phoebe. Where did you get that? | -天啊 这是菲比 -你在哪里租的 |
[10:30] | Down at the adult video place on Bleecker. | 布里克街的成人录影带店 |
[10:33] | And l saw Joey was about to go in, so l ran in ahead of him… | 我看到乔伊正要进去 就先跑进去躲着 |
[10:38] | …to surprise him. | 想吓吓他 |
[10:42] | Then l pretended that l didn’t know he was in there. | 然后再假装不知道他也在 |
[10:49] | Wow. l mean, l just can’t believe this. | 天啊 我真是不敢相信 |
[10:52] | You know, l mean, you think you know someone. | 真是知人知面不知心啊 |
[10:55] | Even Phoebe, who’s always been somewhat of a question mark. | 虽然我们知道菲比很神秘 但这也… |
[10:59] | This is so bizarre. | 这也太悲剧了吧 |
[11:02] | l guess it kind of makes sense, though. You know, | 不过也说得通 |
[11:04] | She had such a terrible childhood. | 毕竟她的童年那么悲惨 |
[11:05] | l had a bad childhood and l don’t do porn. | 我童年悲惨 也没去拍黄片啊 |
[11:09] | Yes, but you’re dead inside. | 对 但是你的心死了 |
[11:12] | l’d better take that back. | 我还是拿去还了吧 |
[11:14] | What, why? Why? | 为什么 干嘛还了 |
[11:16] | We can’t watch it. I mean that’s Phoebe. | 我们不能看 那是菲比演的 |
[11:18] | Yeah, you’re right. We can’t, we shouldn’t watch this. | 你说得对 我们不能 也不该看 |
[11:20] | Absolutely not. That goes back. | 没错 还回去吧 |
[11:23] | – Maybe a bit. – How about just the first half? | -看一点好了 -前半段就好 |
[11:27] | This is wrong, you guys! | 这样是不对的 |
[11:28] | Phoebe’s our friend! | 菲比是我们的朋友 |
[11:30] | – l’m not gonna watch it. – Yeah! | -我不要看 -没错 |
[11:33] | Good for you, Joe. | 乔伊 真有义气 |
[11:48] | l thought l’d find you here, Nosferatool. | 我就知道你在这里 纳斯佛拉吐 |
[11:53] | Buffay, are you going to plunge your stake | 布非 你要把你的尖棍 |
[11:55] | into my dark places? | 深深插进我体内吗 |
[11:57] | Actually, l was kind of hoping it would be the other way around. | 其实我有点希望是你来插 |
[12:04] | Hold on a second. What’s that on her ankle? | 等等 她的脚踝上是什么 |
[12:06] | Her ankle is what you’re watching? | 你居然是在注意她的脚踝啊 |
[12:09] | Well, it’s hard to tell. | 很难看得出来 |
[12:13] | God, if she would just stop moving. | 她能不能不要动了 |
[12:16] | She’s just doing her job. | 她只是在尽本分 |
[12:18] | You sick bastards! | 你们这群变态 |
[12:21] | lt’s a tattoo. | 是刺青 |
[12:23] | That’s weird. Phoebe doesn’t- – | 怪了 菲比没有啊 |
[12:26] | Wait, that’s Ursula! That’s not Phoebe! | 是厄休拉啦 那不是菲比 |
[12:29] | That is Ursula! | 是厄休拉 |
[12:30] | Wait, wait! | 倒带倒带 |
[12:31] | l can watch that! Rewind it! Rewind it! | 我可以看了 快倒带 |
[12:37] | What’s up? Oh, my God! What am l doing?! | 你们在干嘛 天哪 我在干嘛啊 |
[12:50] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[12:56] | “Chicken Soup for the Soul”? | 《心灵鸡汤》 |
[12:59] | There’s no back to this couch. | 这张沙发背后是空的啊 |
[13:03] | Why are you reading this? You hate this kind of stuff. | 你看它干嘛 你讨厌这种书 |
[13:06] | Yeah, I know. l figured l’d give it a shot. | 我想试试看嘛 |
[13:07] | I mean, maybe one of the stories may make me cry, | 也许有某个故事能戳到我的泪点 |
[13:10] | then you won’t think l’m dead inside. | 你就不会觉得我的心死了 |
[13:13] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 你真有心 |
[13:15] | Chadler, l don’t care if you can’t cry. l love you. | 但钱德勒 你不会哭也无所谓啊 我爱你 |
[13:18] | Oh, that makes me feel so warm in my hollow tin chest. | 这话温暖了我空空如也的机械胸口啊 |
[13:23] | – Stop it. – No, I mean come on. Seriously. | -别闹啦 -我是说真的 |
[13:25] | Think about it. We get married, | 相信我们到时候结婚 |
[13:27] | l’m up at the altar and l’m like this: | 站在神父面前 我却是这个表情怎么办 |
[13:31] | l won’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[13:33] | ‘Cause l know that you’ll be feeling it all in here. | 因为我知道你内心会充满喜悦 |
[13:36] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -当然 |
[13:38] | And if we have a baby one day… | 要是有一天我们生小孩 |
[13:40] | …and the doctor hands it to you in the delivery room… | 医生在产房把宝宝交给你 |
[13:44] | …and you don’t cry, so what? | 而你没有哭 那又怎样 |
[13:47] | And if we take him to college and come home… | 送他离家去上大学 |
[13:50] | …and we see his empty room for the first time… | 回家第一次看到他的空房 |
[13:54] | …and you got nothing? | 而你却没反应… |
[13:57] | lt won’t matter to me. | 我也不在意啊 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:03] | l won’t worry about this anymore then. | 那我就不再担心这事了 |
[14:06] | And then, you know, if l die… | 要是哪天我死了 |
[14:10] | …from a long illness. | 久病弃世 |
[14:13] | and you’re writing my eulogy | 你在写哀悼词 |
[14:15] | and you open the desk drawer and find a note from me that says: | 结果打开抽屉 看到我留了一张字条写道 |
[14:18] | “l will always be with you” | “我会永远与你同在” |
[14:22] | and you still can’t shed one tiny tear? | 而你还是挤不出一滴眼泪 |
[14:27] | l know you’ll be crying a river inside. | 我会知道你的心早已泪流成河 |
[14:31] | – l love you so… – What is wrong with you?! | -我好爱你哦… -你是哪里有毛病啊 |
[14:35] | – What? – What? | -什么 -还什么 |
[14:37] | You can’t shed a tear for your dead wife? | 你居然无法为亡妻流一滴泪 |
[14:40] | l left you a note from the beyond! | 我在世时 特地预先留了字条给你呢 |
[14:42] | So you didn’t mean any of that? | 所以刚才都不是真心话吗 |
[14:43] | No, you robot! | 废话 你个死机器人 |
[14:51] | You damn kids! | 死小孩 |
[14:52] | You ring my bell one more time and l swear- – | 再乱按电铃我就… |
[14:55] | Oh, Jill! | 吉尔 |
[14:59] | That’s a little game l play with the kids down the hall. | 刚只是我跟邻居小孩在玩的小游戏啦 |
[15:03] | They’ve really taken a liking to me. | 他们越来越喜欢我了呢 |
[15:07] | Uh, what…what’s the matter? | 有什么事吗 |
[15:09] | Rachel and l had a really big fight. | 瑞秋和我大吵一架 |
[15:11] | Can l come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[15:12] | I mean l know we’re not supposed to see each other anymore. | 我知道我们不应该再见面 |
[15:14] | I’m okay with that. | 我也可以接受 |
[15:16] | l don’t know anybody in this city | 只是我人生地不熟 |
[15:17] | and l really need somebody to talk about it. | 又很需要找个人谈一谈 |
[15:20] | Of course. What happened? | 好啊 怎么了 |
[15:21] | l don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈 |
[15:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:30] | – You know what might really cheer me up? – What? | -不过有件事会让我比较开心 -什么 |
[15:33] | Seeing some more of your super cool slides. | 什么事 再多看几张你的超酷幻灯片 |
[15:37] | – Wow, really? – Totally. l loved them. | -真的吗 -那当然 我爱死了 |
[15:39] | You could finish telling me about the different kinds of sand. | 你还可以继续讲解 那几种不同的沙子 |
[15:46] | l’d love to. Wait right here, | 没问题 你等一下 |
[15:48] | l’ll go get the projector and my notes. | 我去拿投影机和讲义 |
[15:50] | Great. Thanks, Ross. You’re such a good friend. | 太好了 谢谢你 罗斯 你真是好兄弟 |
[15:59] | Have you guys seen Jill? l can’t find her anywhere. | 你们有看到吉尔吗 我到处都找不到她 |
[16:02] | – No. – ls Ross home? | -没看到 -罗斯在家吗 |
[16:04] | Maybe l’ll call him and see if he’s seen her- – | 或许我打去问他好了 |
[16:15] | Who is it? | 哪一位 |
[16:17] | lt’s Phoebe… | 是菲比… |
[16:19] | …”Phoebe” ! | 菲比 |
[16:22] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[16:27] | So you’re making porn movies. | 所以你在拍黄片 |
[16:29] | No, l’m not. | 我没有 |
[16:30] | We’re still rolling! | 摄影机还在拍呢 |
[16:33] | You’re making one right now! | 你现在就在拍 |
[16:35] | Let’s go, Phoebe. | 菲比 快点 |
[16:37] | And you’re using my name. | 而且还用我的名字 |
[16:39] | Yeah, can l help you with something? | 对 有什么事吗 |
[16:42] | Phoebe, come on! | 菲比 快点 |
[16:44] | Look, l’m talking right now. You mean her. Oh. | 我在跟别人说话… 你是在叫她 |
[16:48] | You know, twin stuff is always a real big seller. | 双胞胎的题材一向很卖 |
[16:51] | What? | 什么 |
[16:54] | l could talk them into giving you… | 我可以帮你 |
[16:56] | …thirty dollars. | 谈到三十块钱 |
[17:00] | No! No way! No! | 不要! 想都别想 |
[17:02] | And stop using my name! And shame on you! | 而且别再冒用我的名字 你真无耻 |
[17:05] | And shame on all of you! You’re disgusting! | 你们全都很无耻 你们恶心死了 |
[17:08] | Especially you, with that! | 尤其是你那个样子 |
[17:14] | The slides are almost ready. | 幻灯片快好了 |
[17:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:18] | l know what this is missing: | 我知道还少了什么 |
[17:21] | Alcohol. | 酒 |
[17:24] | Okay, there’s wine in the kitchen. Oh, great. | 好 厨房有红酒 好的 |
[17:32] | – Hello? – What is my sister doing there, | -喂 -我妹妹为什么在你家 |
[17:34] | and why are the drapes shut? | 还有窗帘为什么拉上了 |
[17:39] | Okay. Rach, calm down, okay? | 好 瑞秋 你别激动 |
[17:41] | She’s really upset. We’re just talking. | 她心情很差 我们只是在聊天 |
[17:44] | Ross, I think she’s trying make something happen with you | 罗斯 她想藉由跟你发生关系 |
[17:46] | to get back at me. | 来报复我 |
[17:48] | So that’s the only reason she could be here, huh? | 所以她来 只能是因为要报复你吗 |
[17:51] | lt couldn’t be that maybe l’m a good listener… | 就不能是因为我很善于倾听 |
[17:55] | …and l put on a great slide show? | 放的幻灯片又超棒吗 |
[18:00] | Ross, l am telling you, | 罗斯 是真的 |
[18:02] | she is using you to get back at me. | 她在利用你来报复我 |
[18:06] | l think l can take care of myself. | 我自己可以应付 |
[18:08] | l’ll talk to you later. Goodbye. | 回头再聊 再见 |
[18:16] | That was your sister, actually. | 是你姐打来的 |
[18:18] | She thinks you’re just using me. | 她觉得你在利用我 |
[18:22] | So? | 所以呢 |
[18:31] | So l just came from the company Ursula works for. | 我刚去了厄休拉的公司 |
[18:34] | Oh, no, not you too? | 不会连你也下海了吧 |
[18:38] | l went to get Phoebe Buffay’s checks. | 不 我是去领菲比·布非的报酬 |
[18:40] | There were a lot of them. | 钱还挺多的呢 |
[18:42] | Nice! | 妙啊 |
[18:44] | And l won’t have to go back there anymore… | 而且我不必再亲自去领了 |
[18:47] | …because l gave them my “correct address.” | 我留了我的”正确”地址 |
[18:52] | That’s great, but… | 太好了 |
[18:53] | lsn’t it gonna bother you that people think you’re a porn star? | 但别人会误会你是AV女优 你不困扰吗 |
[18:56] | Oh, no, l know how to handle it. | 不会 我有办法 |
[18:59] | – Good. – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[19:02] | Trying to figure out how you know me? | 想知道你在哪里见过我 |
[19:05] | l’ll give you a hint. From porn! | 给你一个提示 是黄片 |
[19:08] | Yeah, your pervert boyfriend | 没错 你的变态男朋友 |
[19:10] | watched me in a porno movie! | 在黄片里见过我 |
[19:16] | – See? – Yeah. | -瞧 -厉害啊 |
[19:23] | You may have been right about Jill. | 你对吉尔的看法或许没错 |
[19:26] | l knew it! What happened? | 我就知道 怎么了 |
[19:29] | She kissed me. | 她吻了我 |
[19:30] | What? You kissed? | 什么 你们接吻了 |
[19:32] | Maybe we should give them some privacy…. | 也许我们应该回避一下 |
[19:37] | Look, l tried not to kiss her, okay? | 我尽量不去亲她了 好吗 |
[19:40] | Doesn’t sound like it. | 听起来不像 |
[19:41] | l mean that’s pretty easy not to kiss someone. | 想不亲一个人 |
[19:43] | You just don’t…kiss them. | 不要亲就对了 |
[19:45] | See? Look at us right now, not kissing! | 瞧 我们现在就没有亲嘴啊 |
[19:48] | Let me finish, okay? | 让我说完 好吗 |
[19:49] | She started kissing me… | 她主动来亲我 |
[19:51] | …and l didn’t stop it. | 我没有阻止 |
[19:54] | l guess l just wasn’t thinking. | 我当时没用脑吧 |
[19:56] | Yeah. That’s right you weren’t thinking. | 是啊 没错 你没用脑 |
[19:57] | You know what? Let me give you something to think about. | 老娘赏你点东西 让你动动脑吧 |
[19:59] | Hold on! | 听我说完 |
[20:00] | But then l started thinking and l stopped the kissing. | 后来我一想 就把她推开了 |
[20:05] | Well, thank you for taking your tongue out of my sister’s mouth, | 谢谢你把舌头从我妹的嘴里缩回来 |
[20:08] | long enough to tell me that. | 还来告知我啊 |
[20:13] | Look, l realized if anything happened with me and Jill… | 我是想到 如果我跟吉尔有怎样 |
[20:16] | …then nothing could ever happen with us. | 我们就再也不能有其他发展了 |
[20:20] | – What? – No, l mean…. | -什么 -我是说 |
[20:22] | l don’t know if anything is ever going to happen with us… | 我不知道我们以后会如何 |
[20:26] | …again, ever. | 还会不会有什么 |
[20:30] | But l don’t want to know that it never could. | 但我不想断绝这个可能性 |
[20:33] | So l stopped it… | 于是我喊停 |
[20:36] | …and she got mad and broke my projector. | 然后…她气得摔坏我的投影机 |
[20:50] | l don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[20:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:00] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[21:09] | My God, are you crying? | 我的天啊 你在哭吗 |
[21:11] | l just don’t see why those two can’t work things out! | 这两个人为什么就是不能在一起啊 |
[21:20] | All right, l’m leaving. | 好 我要走了 |
[21:22] | Cause l’m not spending one more day with someone | 因为有人一直要破坏我好心情 |
[21:23] | who’s out to sabotage my happy mood. | 所以我不想待在这个地方了 |
[21:26] | That’s you, Rachel. | 就是你 瑞秋 |
[21:28] | Yeah, l got that. | 我知道 |
[21:30] | And you! l throw myself at you… | 还有你 我投怀送抱 |
[21:32] | …and you say no? How gay are you? | 你却不要 你有够同性恋的 |
[21:40] | You take care, Jill. | 你自己保重 吉尔 |
[21:42] | – Okay, see ya! – Bye bye. | -好 再见 -再见 |
[21:46] | l can’t believe Jill’s gone. | 吉尔居然走了 |
[21:51] | l can’t help it, I opened a gate! | 没办法 我一发不可收拾 |