时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Remember when l had a monkey? | 还记得我以前养过猴子吗 |
[00:09] | Yeah, what..what was l thinking? | 我当时脑子在抽什么风啊 |
[00:12] | Hey, so, what’s with the 20 percent tip? | 为什么才给20%的小费啊 |
[00:16] | Did l do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[00:19] | 20 percent is a pretty generous tip, Joe. | 给你20%很大方了 |
[00:21] | You know what’s more generous than that? 50 percent! | 你知道多少更大方吗 50% |
[00:25] | You know what’s even more generous than that? | 你知道怎样更大方吗 |
[00:26] | l see where you’re going. | 我知道你想说什么了 |
[00:29] | What’s up with the greed, Joe? | 干嘛突然这么贪钱啊 乔伊 |
[00:31] | All right, l’m sorry, you guys. But just… | 好吧 对不起 只是… |
[00:33] | l have to get new headshots made, | 我得照新的大头照 |
[00:35] | and they’re really expensive, you know. | 但是价格都好贵 |
[00:37] | l’m down to, like, three. | 我挑了三张 |
[00:40] | Actually, two, because one of them… | 其实只剩两张了 |
[00:42] | l kind of blackened some teeth. Why’d l do that? | 有一张的牙齿 被我涂黑了 我真白痴啊 |
[00:47] | lsn’t there something you can do to earn a little extra money? | 没其他方法赚外快了吗 |
[00:49] | I mean, can’t you pick up, I don’t know, an extra shift here? | 例如说 在这里多轮一班 |
[00:52] | Or, you know, l used to beg for money. | 或是我以前当过乞丐 |
[00:57] | Of course it helps if you’ve got, you know, | 当然 如果你能这样 |
[00:58] | a little of this going on. | 那就更是手到钱来啦 |
[01:01] | Wow! l still have it. | 我现在还会 |
[01:04] | Wait, wait. Don’t you have an audition today? | 等等 你今天不是有试镜吗 |
[01:06] | – Maybe you’ll get that job. – Oh, hahaha. | -也许你会入选啊 -真幽默 |
[01:11] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[01:12] | l used to get medical experiments done on me all the time. | 我以前常参加医学实验 |
[01:16] | Ah, finally, an explanation. | 难怪变成这样 |
[01:19] | No, l used to get paid for all kinds of medical stuff, remember? | 不是 我以前常靠这个赚钱 记得吗 |
[01:22] | Let’s see…. well, | 我想想 |
[01:24] | l don’t want to donate sperm again. | 我不想再捐精了 |
[01:27] | l really prefer doing that at the home office, you know. | 这种事我只喜欢在家做 |
[01:31] | Maybe they want some of my blood or spit or something, huh? | 也许医院会要我的血或口水什么 |
[01:35] | – Joey? – Yeah. | -乔伊 -怎样 |
[01:36] | What did l tell you about talking to your friends while working? | 我是怎么说工作时跟朋友聊天的 |
[01:40] | Do it? | 放胆聊 |
[01:42] | That guy’s been waiting for his coffee for 10 minutes. | 那个人等咖啡等了十分钟 |
[01:44] | He’s complained about you three times. | 投诉你三次了 |
[01:49] | Now, where was l? | 我讲到哪里 |
[01:58] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:03] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:05] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:08] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:13] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:16] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:18] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:22] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:33] | Hey, what have you guys been up to? | 你们干嘛去了 |
[02:34] | We went to a self-defense class today. | 我们今天去学防身术 |
[02:37] | Yeah. Kicking a guy in the crotch all morning | 对 踢了一早上的胯下 |
[02:39] | really takes it out of you. | 什么鸟气都没了 |
[02:41] | Takes it out of you. | 你们开心 人家就… |
[02:45] | – Now we can kick anybody’s ass. – Yes. | -现在我们谁都能修理 -没错 |
[02:47] | After one class? l don’t think so. | 才一堂课 不可能 |
[02:50] | What? You want to see me self-defend myself? | 干嘛 你想看我自卫吗 |
[02:53] | Go over there and pretend you’re a sexual predator. | 去那边假装你是性侵者 |
[02:55] | Go on, l dare you! | 有种就去啊 |
[02:58] | Of course you can defend yourself from an attack you know is coming. | 你当然可以抵挡已知的攻击 |
[03:02] | That’s not enough. | 但那样还不够 |
[03:04] | Look, l studied karate for a long time. | 听着 我学了很久的控手道 |
[03:09] | And there’s a concept you should really be familiar with. | 有个概念你们一定要了解 |
[03:12] | lt’s what the Japanese call unagi. | 日文叫做”漫臾” |
[03:18] | lsn’t that a kind of sushi? | 那不是一种寿司吗 |
[03:21] | – No, it’s a concept. – Yeah, it is. It is. | -那是一种概念 -是寿司没错 |
[03:23] | lt’s freshwater eel. | 就是鳗鱼嘛 |
[03:25] | Maybe it means that too. | 或许是同一个字… |
[03:27] | l would kill for a salmon-skin roll right now. | 我现在好想吃鲑鱼手握寿司啊 |
[03:32] | You know, fine, get attacked. l don’t even care. | 好 被攻击活该 我不在乎 |
[03:35] | Come on, Ross, we’re sorry. | 罗斯 对不起 |
[03:37] | Please tell us what it is. | 快告诉我们是什么意思 |
[03:41] | Unagi is a state of total awareness, okay? | 漫臾是一种全知的境界 |
[03:46] | Only by achieving true unagi… | 只有达到真正的漫臾 |
[03:49] | …can you be prepared for any danger that may befall you. | 才能应付任何可能的危险 |
[03:54] | You mean in case someone’s trying to steal your bamboo sleeping mat… | 你是说有人要偷你的竹席 |
[03:57] | …or your kettle of fish? | 或鱼壶的时候吗 |
[04:03] | All I am saying it’s one thing | 我的重点是 |
[04:05] | being prepared for an attack against, like each other. | 应付已知要来临的攻击是一回事 |
[04:08] | Whole other story being prepared for an attack. | 应付突如其来的袭击又是另一回事 |
[04:10] | l don’t know — surprise! | 比如说… 意外 |
[04:20] | All right you knew that was coming… | 好吧 这次你们料到了 |
[04:22] | …but that doesn’t mean you have unagi. | 但不表示你们有漫臾 |
[04:29] | Oh, you know what? lf we made reservations, | 你知道吗 如果现在订位 |
[04:30] | we could have unagi in a half-hour. | 半小时后就能吃到鳗鱼 |
[04:36] | – ls Monica here? – No. | -莫妮卡在吗 -不在 |
[04:38] | Okay, look, l need your help. | 帮个忙 |
[04:40] | l don’t know what to get for Valentine’s Day. | 我不知道该送什么情人节礼物 |
[04:42] | Well, valentine’s Day was two weeks ago, | 情人节已经过两星期了 |
[04:44] | so l wouldn’t get her a calendar. | 所以我肯定不会送她日历 |
[04:48] | She was working on Valentine’s Day. | 她情人节那天要上班 |
[04:49] | so we’re celebrating it tonight. | 所以我们改到今晚过 |
[04:52] | Why don’t you book a day for both of you at those romantic spas? | 你们何不订一个浪漫的双人SPA |
[04:56] | Joey, that’s actually a good idea. | 乔伊 这个主意很棒 |
[04:58] | And, of course, crotchless panties. | 当然 要穿胯下开洞的内裤哦 |
[05:04] | Well, as appealing as that sounds to her boyfriend… | 虽然对她的男友来说很有吸引力嘛… |
[05:07] | …and her brother…. | 也许对她的哥哥也是 |
[05:12] | I can’t do that. We promised to make each other gifts this year. | 但不行 我们说好今年要自己做礼物 |
[05:15] | – Oh, l love that. – You guys! | -我喜欢 -真好 |
[05:17] | You can’t make crotchless panties? | 你不会做开洞的内裤吗 |
[05:21] | You take, you take a pair of scissors and you just cut… | 只需拿一把剪刀 然后剪… |
[05:22] | Okay, okay, okay. | 够了 够了 |
[05:25] | So making things sounds so much fun. | 做礼物 听起来好好玩 |
[05:27] | l thought so too, until l papier-mached one of my eyes shut. | 我也这么认为 直到我的眼睛糊到纸黏土 |
[05:31] | l love papier-mache! What did you make? | 我喜欢纸黏土 你做了什么 |
[05:34] | l made a flar-lar-lar. | 我做了 啦啦啦 |
[05:37] | – What is that? – Nothing! | -那是什么 -什么也不是 |
[05:41] | So, what are you gonna do? | 你要怎么办 |
[05:42] | Have you guys made anything? Maybe l can take credit for? | 你们有没有做什么 能让我用的东西 |
[05:45] | l have, l have! | 我有 我有 |
[05:47] | l started making little sock bunnies! | 我做了袜子兔 |
[05:49] | Oh, for crying out loud! | 了不起吧 |
[05:53] | Wait a minute. That is my sock! | 等等 那是我的袜子 |
[05:58] | Now it’s your little bunny friend. | 现在它是你的兔兔朋友 |
[06:10] | Okay…. | 好 |
[06:16] | This…this actually is a flar-lar-lar. | 这是一个 啦啦啦 |
[06:21] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:22] | – Can l ask a question about the Valentine’s Day gifts? – Yeah. | -我能不能问你情人节礼物的事 -可以啊 |
[06:26] | – Do we have to make the entire thing? – Yes. | -全都要自己做吗 -当然 |
[06:29] | Why? Did you forget to make yours? | 怎么了 你忘了做了吗 |
[06:32] | Of course, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[06:34] | l just have to go over the place where l made it and pick it up. | 我只是得去做的地方拿回来 |
[06:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:39] | l can’t wait. lt’ll be the best Valentine’s Day ever! | 我好期待哦 这会是最棒的情人节 |
[06:45] | l can’t believe it! Make the presents! Make the presents! | 我居然忘了 要做礼物这件事 |
[06:49] | – What? – Just so excited to make the presents! | -什么 -要做礼物好兴奋喔 |
[07:01] | Hi, l’m Joey Tribbiani. | 你好 我是乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[07:04] | With all due respect, l’d like to donate some fluids. | 我诚心诚意地想捐赠一些液体 |
[07:08] | We’re actually at the end of one of our research cycle | 现在这个研究项目已经快要结束 |
[07:11] | so we are not looking for applicants right now. | 我们不再需要志愿者了 |
[07:13] | That’s too bad. l’ve kinda been saving up. | 真可惜 我存了一阵子呢 |
[07:21] | You sure there’s no studies l can participate in? | 真的没有我能参加的项目了吗 |
[07:23] | – Well, Here’s a schedule of what’s coming up. – Thanks. | -这是我们接下来的研究项目表 -谢谢 |
[07:27] | But this one starts now. | 这个已经开始了呢 |
[07:29] | Oh, that one is available now, but only identical twins are eligible. | 没错 但只限同卵双胞胎 |
[07:32] | – lt’s a twin study. – But it’s $2000! | -那是双胞胎研究 -但是有两千块钱呢 |
[07:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:39] | How about this one? | 那这个呢 |
[07:41] | “Testing the Effects of Joey Tribbiani | “测试乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[07:43] | on Attractive Nurse Receptionist.” | 对美女接待的影响力实验” |
[07:47] | We already got results are back on that one. They’re not good. | 结果已经出来了 不太理想 |
[07:55] | – That was good. – Yeah. | -那太好了 -对 |
[07:57] | Danger! Danger! | 危险 危险 |
[08:04] | What the hell was that? | 你搞屁啊 |
[08:06] | A lesson in the importance of unagi. | 让你们认识漫臾的重要 |
[08:13] | You’re a freak! | 你个变态 |
[08:16] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[08:18] | Now l’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[08:20] | At what point during those girlish screams | 你们要哇哇叫到什么时候 |
[08:22] | would you have begun to kick my ass? | 才开始修理我呢 |
[08:27] | All right, so we weren’t prepared! | 好吧 我们没做好准备 |
[08:31] | l’m sorry l had to take such drastic measures to make my point. | 抱歉得用这种方法传达我的重点 |
[08:35] | But l…Look, I just want you guys to be safe. | 但我是为你们的安全着想 |
[08:39] | Danger! | 危险 |
[08:47] | Unagi! | 漫臾 |
[08:55] | 2000 bucks is a lot of money. | 两千块可真不少 |
[08:58] | l wish l had a twin. | 真想有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[09:00] | Where could l find someone… | 要去哪里才能找到 |
[09:03] | …who looks exactly like me? | 跟我长得一模一样的人呢 |
[09:27] | Chandler. | 钱德勒 |
[09:31] | l sensed it was you. | 我感觉到是你 |
[09:35] | What? | 什么 |
[09:37] | Unagi. | 漫臾 |
[09:40] | l’m always aware. | 我永远全知 |
[09:41] | Are you aware that unagi is an eel? | 你知道漫臾就是鳗鱼吗 |
[09:46] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[09:47] | l can’t figure out what to make Monica. | 我不知道该做什么礼物 |
[09:49] | Why don’t you make her one of your little jokes? | 你可以做个你的笑话如何 |
[09:52] | l’m going crazy, okay? | 我快急死了 好吗 |
[09:53] | Do you have anything here that looks homemade? | 你有没有什么看起来像是自制的东西 |
[09:57] | You know what? She’d love this. | 这个她一定会喜欢 |
[09:59] | lt’s an exact replica of Apollo 8. | 这是阿波罗八号的模型 |
[10:02] | l made it in the sixth grade. | 我六年级做的 |
[10:04] | l could use that. l could say, | 这个可以 我可以说 |
[10:06] | “Your love sends me to the moon.” | “你的爱让我飞上月亮” |
[10:09] | Except Apollo 8 didn’t actually land on the moon. | 可是阿波罗八号没有登陆月球 |
[10:11] | But you could say, uh… | 不过你可以写你的爱 |
[10:13] | “Your love lets me orbit the moon twice and return safely.” | “让我绕行月球两圈后顺利返航” |
[10:19] | – Wait a minute. l can’t give this to her. – Why not? | -慢着 我不能送这个 -为什么 |
[10:22] | lt says “Captain Ross” on the side. | 因为旁边写着”罗斯队长” |
[10:26] | And it says “l hate Monica” on the bottom. | 底下写着”我讨厌莫妮卡” |
[10:33] | Danger! | 危险 |
[10:42] | Salmon-skin roll. | 鲑鱼手握寿司 |
[11:05] | Yes, honey, l made it myself. | 没错 亲爱的 这是我自己做的 |
[11:21] | l can’t do it. l can’t do it. | 我不能这么做 我不能这么做 |
[11:28] | A mixed tape! A mixed tape! | 自己录的合辑 合辑 |
[11:32] | Hi! You ready to exchange gifts? | 可以交换礼物了吗 |
[11:35] | Sure. Ok, you go first. | 当然 你先来 |
[11:36] | – Okay, come here. – Okay. | -好的 过来 -好 |
[11:38] | Okay, now, it’s not wrapped because l just finished it. | 好 过来 我没有包装 因为我刚完成 |
[11:43] | But l made you a tape of what l think are all romantic songs. | 我录了一卷我觉得好听的浪漫情歌给你 |
[11:47] | What a great gift! | 好棒的礼物 |
[11:52] | ls “The Way You Look Tonight” on it? | 有《你今晚的模样》吗 |
[11:58] | Maybe we’ll have to listen and see. | 你听了就知道 |
[12:00] | Oh, l love it! Thank you so much. | 我好喜欢喔 谢谢你 不客气 |
[12:05] | – You ready to open yours? – Yeah. | -你准备好要拆了吗 -好了 |
[12:19] | lt’s a sock bunny. | 是袜子兔 |
[12:22] | Yeah. Yeah. Remember how l call you bunny? | 对 还记得有次我叫你小兔兔吗 |
[12:25] | Not really. | 有吗 |
[12:27] | l did one time. And l want to start doing it more. | 我叫过一次 以后我想多叫 |
[12:32] | – That’s what this is about. – l see. | -所以做了袜子小兔兔 -我懂了 |
[12:35] | Phoebe makes sock bunnies. | 菲比也有做袜子兔 |
[12:37] | No, she doesn’t. What she makes, they’re sock rabbits. | 不 没有 菲比做的是袜子兔子 |
[12:41] | They’re completely different. Okay, okay. | 完全不一样…好吧 |
[12:43] | Okay l didn’t make it! I’m sorry. | 这不是我做的 对不起 |
[12:45] | l totally forgot about tonight | 我完全忘了今晚 |
[12:47] | and the fact that we’re supposed to make the presents. | 和亲手做礼物的事 |
[12:50] | lt’s okay. I don’t… uh… | 没关系 我… |
[12:51] | No, no, it’s not okay. It’s not. | 不 当然有关系 |
[12:53] | I mean just… you’re so incredible | 你那么… |
[12:54] | that you went through all this time and effort | 你那么用心花那么多心血 |
[12:56] | to make this tape for me. | 录情歌给我 |
[13:01] | l’ll make this up to you. l will. | 我要补偿你 我一定会的 |
[13:03] | l am going to cook you anything you want in here. | 我会下厨房煮任何你想吃的菜 |
[13:07] | And l’m going to do anything you want in there. | 进卧房玩任何你想玩的花样 |
[13:14] | Well, l did put a lot of thought into the tape. | 我的确花了很多心血 |
[13:32] | You are way too young to have seen that. | 你还小 不该看的 |
[13:36] | You know, your birthday’s in a month and a half. | 再有一个半月就是你的生日 |
[13:38] | What if l forget to get you a present for that too? | 要是我又忘记准备礼物呢 |
[13:42] | You are totally and completely 100 percent forgiven. | 我会百分之百完全原谅你 |
[13:47] | – We’ve got to wash that. – Yeah. | -那个得拿去洗 -没错 |
[13:53] | Do you remember that jacket you loved so much that was too expensive? | 你不是看上一件外套 又嫌它太贵 |
[13:57] | You have done enough. | 你对我已经够好了 |
[14:00] | l’m gonna wake up early and get it for you. | 我要一早跑去买来送你 |
[14:02] | No, you don’t- – Get it in black, not brown. | 不用啦 买黑色 别买咖啡色 |
[14:07] | Your cake is ready. | 你的蛋糕好了 |
[14:12] | lt’s like that old saying, “Have sex, eat some cake.” | 俗话说得好 “做做爱 吃吃蛋糕” |
[14:19] | Hey, Mon. Hey, Chan. Just getting a soda. | 小莫 老钱 我来拿汽水 |
[14:27] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[14:30] | l’m Joey. | 乔伊啊 |
[14:32] | How are you doing? | 你好咩 小妞儿 |
[14:36] | No! No! No! No! No! | 错错错错错 |
[14:39] | How you doing? | 是你好吗 小妞 |
[14:42] | How you doing? Damn it, Carl! Go wait in the hall. | 你好吗 真是的 卡尔 去走廊等我 |
[14:51] | Look, l’ve got to apologize on behalf of Carl. | 我必须为卡尔的言行道歉 |
[14:53] | Who the hell is Carl? | 卡尔是谁啊 |
[14:56] | Oh, Did l not mention? | 我没说吗 |
[14:59] | Carl is a guy l hired to be my identical twin | 我找卡尔来演我的双胞胎兄弟 |
[15:02] | for a medical research project. | 好参加医学研究 |
[15:08] | You know, Sometimes the good ideas are right in front of you, aren’t they? | 有时妙计就在眼前 对吧 |
[15:12] | I know it sounds crazy, but I think it might work, you know. | 我知道很扯 但搞不好会成功 |
[15:14] | But the only problem is Carl’s acting…. | 唯一的问题是卡尔的演技… |
[15:17] | The only problem? | 这是唯一的问题吗 |
[15:20] | Yeah. He’s the reason | 对 他害我两年前 |
[15:21] | l didn’t get that big commercial a couple of years ago. Remember? | 痛失那支大广告 记得吗 |
[15:24] | We were supposed to be brothers, but he messed up. | 我们演兄弟 他却搞砸了 |
[15:27] | Can l get a piece of that little cake? | 我可以吃一小块蛋糕吗 |
[15:30] | Pizza! We like pizza! Get out! | 披萨 我们爱吃披萨 滚出去 |
[15:41] | – Pat Sajak? – Yep. | -派特·赛贾克 -可以 |
[15:43] | – Alex Trebek? – Of course. | -亚历·崔贝克 -当然 |
[15:45] | – Chuck Woolery? – Definitely, Phoebe. | -恰克·乌勒利 -绝对行 菲比 |
[15:47] | You will not find a single game-show host | 所有的综艺节目主持人 |
[15:51] | whose ass l cannot kick. | 我都能修理 |
[16:02] | – Say it! – Say we are unagi! | -说 -说我们是漫臾 |
[16:06] | lt’s not something you are, it’s something you have. | 它不在于是不是 而是有没有 |
[16:10] | Say it! | 快说 |
[16:12] | l could easily get out of this… | 我可以轻易挣脱 |
[16:13] | …but there’s a chance you could get very, very hurt! | 但你们可能会死得很惨 |
[16:30] | Alright, Carl, we’re next. | 卡尔 下一个就是我们了 |
[16:31] | Now remember, what is this not gonna be? | 记住 这次不能怎样 |
[16:35] | – Another Minute Maid fiasco. – That’s right. | -重蹈那次广告的覆辙 -没错 |
[16:38] | And what are you not gonna do? | 你不能怎样 |
[16:39] | – l’m not gonna talk because- – – Damn it, Carl! | -我不能讲话 因为… -你还讲 卡尔 |
[16:47] | Can l have the next one, please? | 下一组的资料… |
[16:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:51] | Joey and Tony Tribbiani. | 乔伊和汤尼·崔比亚尼 |
[16:53] | That’s us. | 我们就是 |
[16:55] | But this is a study for identical twins. | 这是双胞胎的研究 |
[16:58] | That’s right. $2000. | 没错 两千大洋 |
[17:02] | But you’re not identical twins. | 但你们不是双胞胎啊 |
[17:07] | Damn it, Carl! | 都是你啦 |
[17:15] | Oh, my good God. | 我的天啊 |
[17:20] | Continuing the countdown of your favorite meals. | 快来倒数你最爱吃的食物吧 |
[17:23] | Tonight, number three: | 今晚 第三名 |
[17:27] | Macaroni and cheese with cut-up hot dogs. | 起司通心粉加切丁的热狗 |
[17:32] | Look, you have done enough. Okay? You have to stop this now. | 你对我够好了 别再费心了 |
[17:35] | l will, but not tonight. | 我会的 但不是今晚 |
[17:38] | For dinner music, | 晚餐音乐 |
[17:38] | l thought we could listen to that tape that you made me. | 我们就来听你录的带子好了 |
[17:42] | Oh, the mixed tape. | 那卷合辑 |
[17:52] | “The Way You Look Tonight” is on here. | 真的有《你今晚的模样》 |
[17:55] | Dance with me. | 陪我跳舞 |
[18:16] | You are just the sweetest. | 你对我最好了 |
[18:21] | l love the way you look every night, Chandler. | 你每晚的模样我都爱 钱德勒 |
[18:31] | That’s why l made you this tape. | 所以我录这卷带子给你 |
[18:33] | Happy birthday! Love, Janice! | 生日快乐 爱你的珍妮丝 |
[18:43] | No, you’re the sweetest. | 不 你才是对我最好了 |
[18:51] | Okay, ladies, that ends today’s class. | 好 今天的课到此为止 |
[18:54] | Just remember, be safe out there. | 记住 一定要平安 |
[19:02] | – It’s a great class. – Thanks. | -你教得真好 -谢谢 |
[19:05] | l was watching. | 我看得很仔细 |
[19:10] | Hey. A couple of questions though. | 不过我有一些问题 |
[19:13] | You know that last move… | 刚才最后 |
[19:15] | …where that woman tripped you and pinned you to the floor? | 那个女人把你绊倒 压在地上 |
[19:18] | What would you do next? | 你接下来会怎么做 |
[19:20] | She’d take the keys and jam them in your- – | 她会拿钥匙来刺… |
[19:22] | No, no. What would you do next? | 不是 是你会怎么做 |
[19:25] | – Who, me, the attacker? – Yes, that’s right. | -你是说攻击者吗 -是的 |
[19:30] | Why? | 干嘛 |
[19:31] | l tried attacking two women. Did not work. | 我想偷袭两个女人 却没成功 |
[19:35] | What? | 什么 |
[19:36] | No, it’s okay. I mean, they’re my friends. | 没关系 她们是我的朋友 |
[19:39] | ln fact, l was married to one of them. | 我还跟其中一个结过婚 |
[19:43] | You attacked your ex-wife? | 你偷击你的前妻啊 |
[19:46] | Oh, no. No, no. | 不 不是 |
[19:48] | l tried. | 我试过偷袭她 |
[19:51] | But l couldn’t. That’s why l’m here. | 但没成功 所以才来找你 |
[19:55] | Maybe we could attack them together! | 或许我们可以一起对付她们 |
[20:00] | That’s a no. | 你不同意啊 |
[20:03] | l am so, so, so, so sorry. | 非常非常非常对不起 |
[20:11] | And l will cook anything you want in here… | 我会下厨房煮任何你想吃的菜 |
[20:15] | …and do anything you want in there. | 进卧房玩任何你想玩的花样 |
[20:19] | Yeah, you will! And are you kidding me? | 你当然得煮 你想得美喔 |
[20:25] | Come on, Monica, it’s our Valentine’s Day. | 别这样 这是我们的情人节 |
[20:28] | Please, please, please, please? | 拜托 拜托 拜托啦 |
[20:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:40] | My funny valentine, sweet comic valentine! | 我有趣的情人 甜蜜逗趣的情人 |
[20:50] | – So are we going in there? – l am! | -要进房间了吗 -你不许进 |
[21:09] | Nowhere to run. | 你们逃不掉了 |
[21:13] | l don’t like sitting up here. l’m gonna go over- – | 我不喜欢坐这里 我要过去… |
[21:16] | No, Rach. they got here first. | 瑞秋 是他们先来的 |
[21:27] | – Why is Ross doing that? – Danger! | -罗斯在干嘛 -危险 |
[21:30] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[21:31] | Why is he jumping on those women? | 他干嘛扑向那两个女人 |
[21:36] | We should help them. | 我们应该去帮她们 |
[21:38] | l don’t think they need any help. | 我看她们不需要帮忙 |