时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Ross, whers this comet thing start? | 罗斯 这个慧星什么时候会来 |
[00:07] | Well, technically, it started 7 billion years ago. | 理论上来说 七百万年前 |
[00:11] | Okay. Fine, I’ll stop. No teaching, okay? | 好 我不讲课 好吗 |
[00:15] | We’ll just watch the pretty light streaking across the sky. | 我们只欣赏美丽的流光划过天空 |
[00:19] | Okay? | 好 |
[00:21] | Whose official name is Bapstein-King. Okay! Okay! | 它的正式名字是巴布斯坦王 好 好 |
[00:27] | There it is. Oh, look at that! | 在那儿 你看 |
[00:30] | Isn’t Mother Nature amazing? | 大自然多神奇啊 |
[00:35] | That’s a plane. | 那是飞机 |
[00:38] | Well, all right, 1700 bags of peanuts flying that high… | 1700袋花生能飞那么高 |
[00:42] | …that’s pretty amazing too. | 也挺神奇的 |
[00:46] | I wonder if you can see my apartment from up here. | 我在想飞机上能不能看到我家 |
[00:48] | No, you can’t. | 不能 看不到 |
[00:51] | – What? – I don’t know. | -什么 -我不知道 |
[00:55] | Man, look at all those stars. | 看看这些星星 |
[00:57] | Infinite space. It really makes you wonder, doesn’t it? | 无边无际的空间 遐思无限对吧 |
[01:03] | – Know what else makes you wonder – What? | -你知道什么还让你遐思无限吗 -什么 |
[01:05] | Check out the rack on that chick. | 看看那个妞的胸部 |
[01:17] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:22] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:24] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:27] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:32] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:35] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:37] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:41] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:54] | We’ve been out here for two hours… | 我们已经在外面两个小时了 |
[01:55] | …and we haven’t seen any stupid comets. Can we go now? | 还没看到那愚蠢的彗星 我们能走了吗 |
[01:59] | I mean, Chandler’s getting chilly. | 我是说 钱德勒冻死了 |
[02:06] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[02:09] | Then why are you wearing Monica’s jacket? | 那你为什么穿着莫妮卡的外套 |
[02:12] | Because it’s flattering! | 因为好看 |
[02:16] | Come on, Monica. Come on, Monica. | 走吧 莫妮卡 走吧 莫妮卡 |
[02:20] | We’re gonna take off too. | 我们也要走了 |
[02:21] | – Rented a movie. – I won’t say no to a movie. | -租了电影看 -我也想看电影 |
[02:23] | Oh, Pheebs, we just actually wanted to be alone. | 菲比 其实我们想独处 |
[02:26] | – Get me out of here. – Oh, okay. | -带我一起走哦 -好 |
[02:32] | – Hey, Ross. – What? | -嘿 罗斯 -怎么了 |
[02:34] | – Check this out. – Is it the comet? | -快来看 -那是慧星吗 |
[02:36] | No. Look, there’s a bug stuck in tar right here. | 不 这有只被焦油黏住的虫 |
[02:41] | I can’t believe… | 我简直不能相信 |
[02:42] | I bring you here to see the Bapstein-King comet… | 我带你来看巴布斯坦王慧星 |
[02:45] | …one of nature’s most spectacular phenomena… | 大自然最壮观的现象之一 |
[02:48] | …and all you care about are bugs stuck in tar and some woman. | 而你只关心被焦油黏住的虫和一个女人 |
[02:55] | You know, there’s two women, dude. | 你知道 有两个女人 老兄 |
[02:59] | Show me where. | 在哪里 |
[03:02] | Okay. Right up here. | 好 在那里 |
[03:09] | Joey, where’s the pipe that was holding the door open? | 乔伊 我们拿来顶住门的管子呢 |
[03:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:22] | Yeah, I do. | 我知道 |
[03:27] | – Joey! – What? Hey, don’t look at me! | -乔伊 -怎么了 别看着我 |
[03:29] | You are the one who wanted to come up here | 是你非要上来 |
[03:31] | and look for some stupid Burger King comet. | 看什么愚蠢的汉堡王彗星的好吗 |
[03:35] | It’s called the Bapstein-King comet, okay? | 那是巴布斯坦王慧星 好吗 |
[03:39] | Hey, Bapstein was a very well-respected astronomer from… | 巴布斯坦是一位很受尊敬的太空人 |
[03:42] | No! | 不 |
[03:54] | – Monica. – She’s sleeping. | -莫妮卡 -她在睡觉 |
[04:00] | I know. Just a quick question. | 我知道 就问一个简单的问题 |
[04:02] | Which one was Deep lmpact and which one was Armageddon? | 《慧星撞地球》是哪部《世界末日》又是哪部 |
[04:10] | Deep lmpact was the one with Robert Duvall. | 《慧星撞地球》是有罗伯特·杜瓦那部 |
[04:13] | Armageddon is what’s going to happen to you if you wake me up. | 如果你再叫醒我就会知道什么叫做世界末日了 |
[04:17] | Sorry, I just can’t sleep. | 抱歉 我就是睡不着 |
[04:25] | Where’s that book you’re reading | 你看的那本书在哪里 |
[04:27] | with two women who are ice-skating… | 有两个女人在溜冰 |
[04:30] | …and wearing those hats with the flowers on it. | 还带着上面有花的帽子 |
[04:32] | Because every time I look at that cover, I’m like… | 每次一看到封面 我就 |
[04:38] | It’s in the living room, where there’s also a light… | 在客厅 那儿有灯 |
[04:41] | …and no one will kick you in the shin. | 而且没有人会踢你小腿 |
[04:45] | What? | 什么 |
[04:59] | Please don’t be a spaceship. Please don’t be a spaceship. | 拜托请别是太空飞船 拜托请别是太空飞船 |
[05:10] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[05:45] | How could you be beeping? I just disconnected you! | 你怎么可能还在哗 我不是把你卸下来了吗 |
[05:49] | I took out your battery! How can…? Don’t interrupt me! | 我把电池取出来了 你怎么 别打断我 |
[05:54] | Rachel! Monica! | 瑞秋 莫妮卡 |
[05:57] | Come on! | 真是的 |
[06:02] | I can’t believe this! | 真受不了 |
[06:04] | All right, well, I guess we know what we have to do to get down. | 我大概知道我们应该怎么下去了 |
[06:09] | Yeah, I guess we don’t have a choice. | 我想我们也别无选择了 |
[06:12] | Help us! Please help us! | 救救我们 请救救我们 |
[06:15] | We’re stuck up on the roof, and we can’t get down! | 我们被困在屋顶 下不去 |
[06:21] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[06:24] | I was thinking we’d just go down the fire escape. | 我是说我们可以顺着消防梯下去 |
[06:28] | I know. I wasn’t finished. | 我知道 我还没说完 |
[06:33] | But don’t worry! | 但是不用担心 |
[06:36] | We’re gonna go down the fire escape! | 我们可以顺着消防梯下去 |
[06:55] | I’m sorry, I thought I’d make some warm milk | 抱歉 我想热点牛奶 |
[06:58] | and it would help me sleep. | 来帮助睡眠 |
[06:59] | With a wok? | 用炒瓢热 |
[07:03] | Thought you were gonna read my boring book to put you to sleep? | 我以为你要看我那本无聊的书来帮助睡眠 |
[07:05] | It got interesting. | 那书还挺有趣的 |
[07:08] | Damn you, Oprah! | 可恶的欧普拉 |
[07:11] | Here, let me make the milk. I’m up anyway. | 我来替你热牛奶 反正我已经起来了 |
[07:14] | You know what we could do now that we’re up? | 既然我们已经起来了 你知道可以做什么吗 |
[07:17] | We could just talk to each other all night long. | 我们可以秉烛夜谈 |
[07:20] | Like we did when we were first going out. It’d be fun. | 像我们第一次约会时那样 会很有趣的 |
[07:23] | – Okay, that does sound fun. – Yeah. | -听起来是很有意思 -对 |
[07:25] | So how bummed were you when the second sister died, huh? | 二姐去世的时候你是不是很难过 |
[07:28] | The second sister dies?! | 二姐去世了 |
[07:35] | No. | 没有 |
[07:39] | No, I was talking about the book I was reading. | 没有 我是在说我看的那本书 |
[07:42] | The second sister dies in Archie and Jughead Double Digest? | 《阿契漫画合集》里的二姐死了 |
[07:48] | That’s correct. | 对 |
[07:56] | Want to go in the bedroom? It’s a little more comfortable. | 想回卧室吗 会更舒服一点 |
[07:59] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[08:02] | Oh, wait, did you send those contracts to Milan? | 等一下 你有没有把合约寄去米兰 |
[08:07] | If this is your idea of sexy talk… | 你觉得这对话性感吗 |
[08:10] | No, seriously, you know that contract I gave to you? | 我说认真的呢 记得我给你的合约吗 |
[08:12] | Did you overnight them? | 你有没有拿明日到达的快递寄送出去 |
[08:13] | What contracts? | 什么合约 |
[08:14] | Please tell me this is just one of your jokes you do that I don’t get. | 拜托告诉我这是你另一个我搞不懂的笑话 |
[08:18] | Like what? | 还有其他你搞不懂的笑话呢 |
[08:20] | Like the thing when you put the phone in your pants? | 像是你把电话放在裤子里 |
[08:24] | Tag, I’m serious. This isn’t funny. | 泰格 我认真的 这不好笑 |
[08:27] | Those contracts had to go out today. | 合约必须今天发出去 |
[08:30] | Rach, I’m sorry. You didn’t give me any contracts. | 瑞秋很抱歉 但是你没给过我合约 |
[08:32] | Yes, I did. I put a little Post-it on it that said: | 我有 我还贴了一张即时贴 写着 |
[08:35] | “Must go out today,” | “今天一定要寄出” |
[08:37] | And I underlined “Today” Three times. | 还在”今天”下面划了三道 |
[08:39] | Then I put a little heart in the corner | 我还在角落画了一颗心 |
[08:41] | because I didn’t wanna seem too bossy. | 因为我不想太颐指气使 |
[08:44] | You never gave them to me. | 你没有给我 |
[08:46] | If we went to the office, | 如果我们到办公室去 |
[08:48] | you would see those contracts sitting on your desk. | 你会看到合约就在你的办公桌上 |
[08:51] | No, I’d see you looking embarrassed | 不 我会看到你很窘迫 |
[08:53] | because they are not on my desk. | 因为合约就不在我办公桌上 |
[08:55] | Maybe I’d look embarrassed | 也许我会因为你用裤裆接电话 |
[08:57] | because you’re talking on the phone with your crotch. | 所以才看起来很窘迫 |
[09:01] | You want to go to the office now? | 你想现在去办公室吗 |
[09:03] | Come on, it’s late. We’re not going down to the office. | 很晚了 我们别去办公室了 |
[09:07] | Yeah, I understand. I wouldn’t want to be proved wrong either. | 我理解 我也不想被证明自己是错的 |
[09:11] | All right, get your coat! | 好 拿上你的外套 |
[09:14] | Oh! When did you unook this? Nice work! | 你什么时候解开的 不错啊 |
[09:26] | It won’t go down any further. It’s stuck. | 下不去了 卡住了 |
[09:30] | We’re just gonna have to jump. | 我们只有跳下去 |
[09:34] | Now, we’re gonna have to make sure to land… | 我们一定要确定着陆在 |
[09:37] | …to the right of that patch of ice, okay? | 那块冰的右边 好吗 |
[09:41] | Not hit the dumpster on the other side. | 不要撞到旁边的垃圾桶 |
[09:45] | And try to avoid that weird brownish-red stuff in the middle. | 试着避开中间那棕红色的奇怪东西 |
[09:51] | So when you get down there… | 当你到下面以后 |
[09:56] | …you go up to the roof and you let me in. | 你去屋顶开门让我进去 |
[10:01] | – Wait a minute. I have to do it? – You’ll be fine. | -慢着 必须得我跳 -没事啦 |
[10:05] | It’ll be just like bungee jumping, you know? | 就像蹦极一样 |
[10:08] | But instead of bouncing back up, you won’t. | 但你就是不会弹上来罢了 |
[10:14] | Well, what if I smack my head on the concrete? | 要是我的头撞到水泥地了呢 |
[10:17] | Well, I’m not gonna lie to you, Joey. It’s a possibility. | 乔伊 我不想骗你 是有这个可能的 |
[10:24] | I don’t know. Tell you what, let’s flip to see who does it. | 我不知道 我们扔硬币决定谁去 |
[10:28] | – You call it in the air, all right? – Oh, all right. | -到空中再说你要哪一面 -好 |
[10:35] | – Can you see what it is? – No. | -你能看见是哪一面吗 -看不到 |
[10:38] | – Okay. Well, you be careful. – No, Ross, stop it. | -你小心一点 -罗斯 不要这样 |
[10:42] | I’m not jumping. | 我不跳 |
[10:43] | Look, I have an audition tomorrow, | 我明天还有试镜 |
[10:45] | and I can’t go if I break my leg. | 如果摔断腿就不能去了 |
[10:48] | Well, I’m not jumping. I have a son. | 我也不跳 我可是有儿子的人 |
[10:50] | He won’t have a father if I die. | 我死了他就没爸了 |
[10:52] | So it looks like we’re even. | 看来我们平手 |
[11:00] | Okay, so this wire… | 好 这条线 |
[11:03] | …is connected to this wire, which plugs into here. | 接着这条线 插到这儿 |
[11:07] | Okay, so to get the beeping to stop, all I have to do… | 想让哔声停止 我只要 |
[11:23] | Well done, Pheebs. | 做得好 菲比 |
[11:29] | What do you want from me?! | 你要我怎么样 |
[11:36] | Here’s your milk. What do you wanna talk about? | 你的牛奶来了 你想谈什么 |
[11:42] | What? What? What? | 什么 什么 什么 |
[11:44] | Oh, were you sleeping, sweetie? I’m sorry. Here. | 你睡着了吗甜心 对不起 给 |
[11:54] | Okay. Feel free to look… | 随便看 |
[11:56] | …but I’m telling you, those contracts are not on this desk. | 不过我告诉你 合约没在这张桌上 |
[11:59] | How could you possibly know? Look at this mess, Tag. | 你怎么可能知道 你看看有多乱泰格 |
[12:01] | This is what I’m talking about. You have to be more organized. | 我告诉过你了 要有条理一点 |
[12:05] | You’ve got newspapers, you’ve got magazines, you… Oh! | 有报纸 有杂志 |
[12:09] | And who’s this chippy? | 这小妞是谁 |
[12:12] | A little young for you, Tag, but whatever. | 对你来说太幼稚一点 随便啦 |
[12:15] | That’s my sister. | 是我妹 |
[12:17] | Really? Very cute braces. | 真的 牙套好可爱 |
[12:21] | Anyway, you know what? The point is, Tag, start looking… | 无所谓啦 关键在于 开始找吧 |
[12:24] | …because you’re gonna find those contracts on your desk. | 你会在你桌上找到那合约 |
[12:29] | So when do you imagine you gave them to me? Morning or afternoon? | 你觉得你是什么时候给我的 上午还是下午 |
[12:33] | In the afternoon. Mr. Zelner came into my office after lunch… | 下午 塞纳先生午饭后来我这里了一趟 |
[12:38] | …he put them on my desk, and then I put a Post-it on it… | 他把合约放在我桌上 然后我贴了即时贴 |
[12:43] | …that said: | 写着 |
[12:45] | “Must go out today.” | “今天一定要寄出” |
[12:49] | So you just keep looking in there, all right? | 请你继续找 好吗 |
[12:59] | They’re not here. | 不在这里 |
[13:02] | Puzzler. | 奇怪 |
[13:07] | Bit of a puzzle. | 真奇怪 |
[13:09] | Why don’t you check the copy room. | 你去影印室找一找 |
[13:11] | Maybe you left the contracts in there. | 也许你落在那了 |
[13:13] | – How could I have left them there? – I don’t know. | -我怎么可能放在那儿 -我不知道 |
[13:16] | How can your genitals make phone calls? | 你的私处怎么可能打电话 |
[13:20] | Okay? It’s not a perfect world. Just go, please? | 这并非完美世界 去找找行吗 |
[13:24] | – Fine. – Thank you. | -行 -谢谢 |
[13:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:45] | I still don’t get it. | 我还是不懂 |
[13:51] | You still awake? | 你还醒着吗 |
[13:53] | Yeah. You? | 是啊 你呢 |
[13:56] | You do know that was me that just said that, right? | 你知道说话的是我吧 |
[14:03] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:05] | As long as we’re both up… | 既然我们都醒着 |
[14:08] | Yeah? | 怎样 |
[14:12] | I hope you’re not thinking about cleaning the living room. | 我希望你不是想要打扫客厅 |
[14:20] | Man, I’m starving. What the hell was I thinking at dinner? | 我饿死了 晚饭的时候我都吃了些什么啊 |
[14:24] | “Do you want soup or salad?” Both, always order both. | “要汤还是沙拉” 当然永远都是两者都要 |
[14:30] | You know, I’m looking, and I don’t think anyone’s home here. | 我看了半天 我想没人在家 |
[14:34] | I say we just break the window… | 我们应该打破玻璃 |
[14:37] | …crawl through… | 爬进去 |
[14:38] | …and you know, explain later. | 过会再解释 |
[14:41] | – No one’s home? – I don’t think so. | -没人在家 -应该没人 |
[14:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:51] | So when you get in there… | 所以你进去之后 |
[15:01] | Okay. This is where you and I part ways. | 你我该在这里分手了 |
[15:05] | Noisy bitch! | 吵死人的贱货 |
[15:11] | Oh, what? What are you doing? | 怎么 你在干什么 |
[15:14] | Do you know what just happened? | 你知道刚刚发生什么事吗 |
[15:18] | Yeah. We had sex, and then we fell asleep. | 我们做爱 然后我们睡着了 |
[15:24] | No. We were in the middle of sex… | 不 我们做了一半 |
[15:28] | …and you fell asleep. | 然后你睡着了 |
[15:32] | No. No, that’s not true. | 不不 才不是 |
[15:35] | No, best time ever. | 这是最棒的一次 |
[15:39] | Yeah. You rock my world. | 改变了我的世界观 |
[15:45] | – Monica? – What? | -莫妮卡 -怎么了 |
[15:47] | I was giving you some of my best moves, and you missed it. | 我刚用了我最好的招数 你却错过了 |
[15:51] | So please wake up so we can do it right. | 快起来 我们好好做一次 |
[15:57] | Okay. Okay. I’m ready. | 好 我准备好了 |
[15:59] | – Come on, big fella. – Okay. | -大哥快来吧 -好 |
[16:02] | – Give me the good stuff. – Yeah. | -来点精彩的 -好 |
[16:05] | No, no, no. Don’t fall asleep. | 别啊 别睡啊 |
[16:10] | Okay, I’m going to make you some coffee. | 我去给你煮点咖啡 |
[16:15] | Well, I probably won’t spill | 我应该不会 |
[16:17] | coffee grounds all over the kitchen floor. | 把咖啡渣粉得满厨房都是 |
[16:19] | Okay, I’m up. I’m up. | 我起来了 起来了 |
[16:24] | Hi. I got you some coffee to… | 嘿 咖啡来了 |
[16:28] | So you got anything for me? | 你找到东西了没 |
[16:30] | – Still no luck. – Oh, my God. | -还是没有 -我的天 |
[16:32] | You checked your entire desk and all the drawers? | 你检查过整个桌子和所有的抽屉吗 |
[16:35] | – Want me to check again? – I wish you would. | -要我再找一次 -请你再找一次 |
[16:40] | Well, no, it’s not in there. | 没有在这里 |
[16:42] | How about that drawer? | 那个抽屉呢 |
[16:51] | Well, it’s not out here. Any chance it could be in your office? | 不在 会在你办公室吗 |
[17:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:04] | I mean, let me check. | 我找找看 |
[17:15] | Any luck? | 有吗 |
[17:18] | See you in my office for a minute? | 请进来说话 |
[17:23] | You found them! | 你找到了 |
[17:27] | I’m not even gonna gloat. | 我不会沾沾自喜 |
[17:29] | I’m just really relieved that this whole thing is over… | 我只是很欣慰这件事情终于结束 |
[17:31] | You put these on my desk. | 是你放在我桌上的 |
[17:32] | – I did not. – Oh, really? | -我没有 -是吗 |
[17:34] | They slid out of your bottom drawer… | 所以它是从你最下面的抽屉溜出来 |
[17:36] | …crawled across the floor, then jumped onto my desk? | 爬过地板 跳到我桌上来的吗 |
[17:39] | How did you know they were in my bottom drawer? | 你怎么知道它在我最下面的抽屉里 |
[17:46] | I am so hot for you right now. | 你真是让我欲火焚身啊 |
[18:01] | Oh, my God! How did you get back here? | 我的天 你怎么回来的 |
[18:05] | Phoebe Buffay? | 菲比·布菲 |
[18:10] | Fire Alarm? | 火警 |
[18:17] | Oh, hi, Officer Fireman. Can I help you? | 火警先生 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[18:21] | We found your fire alarm in the trash. | 我们在垃圾桶里发现了你的烟雾探测器 |
[18:23] | – That’s not mine. – Yes, it is. | -不是我的 -是你的 |
[18:25] | – How do you know? – Next time you dump a fire alarm in the trash… | -你怎么知道 -下次你丢掉探测器时 |
[18:28] | …don’t use a blanket that says, | 别用一张上面写着 |
[18:30] | “Property of Phoebe Buffay, not Monica.” | “菲比·布菲财物 非莫妮卡所有”的毯子 |
[18:33] | Do you have a search warrant? | 你有搜查证吗 |
[18:35] | Because the last time I checked, this was still America. | 这里还是美国 |
[18:40] | Please reattach it. It’s illegal to disconnect them. | 请把它装回去 拆除它是违法的 |
[18:43] | Fine. But please, God, tell me how to stop it from going off? | 好吧 但拜托请告诉我怎么能让它停止叫唤 |
[18:47] | Press the reset button under the plastic cap. | 塑料盖子下面有个重设的钮 按一下 |
[18:49] | There’s a reset button? Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 有重设按钮 谢谢 谢谢 |
[18:53] | Oh. There’s a reset button? | 还有重设按钮呢 |
[18:56] | My God! | 天啊 |
[18:58] | Why didn’t I see that? | 我怎么没看见 |
[19:02] | Reset button. Reset button. | 重设按钮 重设按钮 |
[19:05] | Where is there a reset button? Oh, here it is! Oh! | 重设按钮在哪里哦 在这儿 |
[19:27] | – Okay, you have a good grip? – Yeah. | -你抓好了吗 -好了 |
[19:30] | I’m gonna start to climb down you now. | 我要顺着你向下爬了 |
[19:35] | – All right, just hurry up. – Okay. | -好 你动作快点 -好 |
[19:38] | Now, should I climb down your front so we’re face to face… | 我应该面向你爬下来 我们脸对脸 |
[19:41] | …or should I climb down your back so we’re… | 还是顺着你的背趴下来 |
[19:45] | …butt to face? | 屁股对脸 |
[19:48] | – Face to face. – I like face to face. | -脸对脸 -我喜欢脸对脸 |
[19:51] | – Okay, here I come. – All right. | -好 我来了 -好 |
[19:57] | Oh, my… How much do you weigh, Ross? | 填啊 你有多重啊 罗斯 |
[20:01] | I prefer not to answer. | 我拒绝回答 |
[20:03] | I’m still carrying a little holiday weight. | 节日的幸福还留在我身上 |
[20:14] | When we talked about face to face… | 我们说脸对脸的时候 |
[20:16] | …I don’t think we thought it all the way through. | 我们没想清楚这个流程 |
[20:20] | – What do you want me to do? – Just shimmy down me and drop. | -你想怎样 -赶紧顺着我向下 |
[20:29] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[20:32] | You know, maybe I should hang, and you should climb down me. | 也许我应该挂着 你顺着我爬 |
[20:36] | – Yeah? – Maybe we should talk about that for a little while! | -是吗 -我们应该聊聊这个 |
[20:41] | – It still looks pretty far. – It’s not that far. Just drop. | -看着离地还是很远 -不远了 跳吧 |
[20:45] | Do not rush me! | 别催我 |
[20:55] | You should know my pants are starting to come down, | 我裤子快掉了 |
[20:57] | and I’m not wearing any underwear. | 我又没穿内裤 |
[21:05] | My ankle! I really hurt my ankle! | 我的脚踝 我的脚踝 |
[21:08] | I think I twisted it when… A quarter! | 我觉得我脚踝扭了 25美分硬币 |
[21:17] | That really was some of your best work. | 确实是你最好的招数啊 |
[21:20] | I told you. | 告诉过你了 |
[21:25] | I can’t believe it. | 简直让人无法置信 |
[21:26] | I’ve only got two hours until I call in sick for work. | 在我请病假之前只剩2小时了 |
[21:31] | I have to be up in seven minutes. | 我7分钟之后要起床 |
[21:34] | Well, you’re not gonna believe this, | 你不会相信的 |
[21:36] | but if you have seven minutes… | 但是既然你还有7分钟 |
[21:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:41] | You want to? | 你要吗 |
[21:43] | You get the vacuum cleaner. I’ll get the furniture polish. | 你负责吸尘器 我负责给家具打蜡 |