时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[00:03] | I know. Monica’s gonna have a baby! | 我知道 莫妮卡怀孕了 |
[00:07] | Can this count as her “something new”? | 这能算是她的”新”东西吗 |
[00:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[00:16] | Do you think this is why Chandler took off? | 你觉得这就是钱德勒逃婚的原因吗 |
[00:19] | No, she had to have just taken that test. | 她应该是刚刚才验的孕 |
[00:21] | Because I took out the trash last night. | 我昨晚倒过垃圾 |
[00:23] | God, this is turning into the worst wedding day ever. | 这会是有史以来最糟糕的一场婚礼 |
[00:25] | The bride’s pregnant, the groom’s missing | 新娘怀孕 新郎逃婚 |
[00:27] | and I’m still holding this. | 我手里还一直拿着这个 |
[00:31] | Okay, Phoebe, we cannot tell anyone about this. | 菲比 我们不能把这件事告诉任何人 |
[00:36] | – Right. Yeah. – Okay? | -对 没错 -好吗 |
[00:38] | Hey, wait. Do you know what kind of birth control she was using? | 等一下 你知道她用哪种方法避孕吗 |
[00:42] | No. Why? | 不知道 怎么了 |
[00:43] | Just for the future. This is hardly a commercial for it. | 防患末然 这种事可起不到宣传效果 |
[00:48] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[00:51] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[00:53] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[00:56] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[00:58] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:01] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:09] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[01:10] | No. I talked to Joey on the set. | 没有 我跟片场的乔伊聊过 |
[01:12] | He hasn’t heard from him. | 他也没有他的消息 |
[01:14] | I talked to Chandler’s parents again. | 我又去问了钱德勒的父母 |
[01:16] | You told them he was missing? | 你跟他们说他失踪了 |
[01:18] | No. I made it seem like I was just calling to chat. | 不 我装作打电话过去跟他们聊天 |
[01:21] | Pretty sure they both think I’m interested in them. | 我很确定他们两个都以为我对他们有兴趣 |
[01:24] | We’ve got to tell her he’s gone. | 我们得告诉她 他失踪了 |
[01:26] | No, we can’t. | 不行 我们不能说 |
[01:27] | Ross, she’ll start getting ready soon. | 她很快就要开始做准备了 |
[01:29] | Can’t you at least stall her a little? | 你不能拖住她吗 |
[01:31] | I’ll go back to some of the places I went last night. | 我会把昨晚找过的地方再找一遍 |
[01:34] | How much time do you need? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[01:35] | How much time before she absolutely has to start getting ready? | 她最晚要什么时候开始准备 |
[01:39] | – One hour. – Give me two. | -顶多一小时 -给我两小时 |
[01:40] | Then why do you ask? | 那你干嘛问我 |
[01:44] | – Wish me luck. – Okay, I’m going with you. | -祝我好运 -我跟你一起去 |
[01:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:47] | Ross, you’re tired. You looked all night. | 罗斯 你累了 你都找了一整夜了 |
[01:50] | And, clearly, you suck at this. | 很明显地你不是找人专家 |
[01:54] | I’ll see you guys later. | 待会见 |
[01:55] | Rach, do you know how you’re gonna stall her? | 你知道该怎么拖延她吗 |
[01:57] | – I’ll figure something out. – Okay, good luck. | -我会想出办法的 -好吧 祝你好运 |
[02:03] | I thought we’d start with my makeup and then do my hair. | 我们先开始化妆 然后再弄头发 |
[02:06] | Okay. But before you do that, I need you to talk to me. | 好吧 但你开始准备前 我得跟你谈一谈 |
[02:10] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[02:14] | I’m never gonna get married! | 我永远都嫁不出去了 |
[02:18] | You will. The right guy’s just around the corner. | 你会的 你的真命天子快出现了 |
[02:22] | Okay, are we done with that? | 好吧 我们谈完了吗 |
[02:24] | No, Monica, I’m serious. | 不 莫妮卡 我是认真的 |
[02:27] | Maybe I should just forget about it. | 或许我就该放弃 |
[02:29] | Become a lesbian or something. | 当个女同性恋什么的 |
[02:32] | Any woman would be lucky to have you. | 哪个女人找你当女朋友都是修了八辈子的福 |
[02:37] | Maybe I’d feel better if I slept with Joey. | 或许我跟乔伊上床就不会感觉这么失败了 |
[02:40] | Rachel? Are you okay? | 瑞秋 你没事吧 |
[02:46] | Excuse me, Aaron? | 对不起 艾朗 |
[02:49] | I have a little problem with the schedule. | 我对通告表有点问题 |
[02:51] | Originally, I wasn’t supposed to work today. | 今天本来没有我的戏 |
[02:53] | I have this wedding that I have to be at. | 我有场婚礼 非参加不可 |
[02:56] | It’s my best friend’s and I’m officiating… | 我最好的朋友要结婚 我是主婚人 |
[02:58] | …so I really can’t work past 4. | 我四点前就得走 |
[03:01] | Joey, you’ve gotta stay until the end. | 你得待到戏拍完才行 |
[03:03] | We can’t stop filming just for you. | 我们不能为了你一个人就停拍 |
[03:06] | It’s not like it’s your wedding. | 又不是你要结婚 |
[03:09] | I’m having surgery. | 我要动手术 |
[03:12] | What? | 什么 |
[03:13] | I just made up the stuff about the wedding | 我骗你说我要结婚 |
[03:16] | because I didn’t want you to worry about me. | 因为我不希望你担心 |
[03:18] | But I’m having surgery today. | 但今天我要动手术 |
[03:20] | What kind of surgery? | 什么样的手术 |
[03:23] | Transplant. | 移植手术 |
[03:27] | But you’re supposed to work on Monday. | 但星期一你还得拍戏 |
[03:29] | Hair transplant. | 毛发移植手术 |
[03:32] | But you’re not bald. | 但你又不是秃头 |
[03:34] | It’s not on my head. | 要移植的部位不是我的头 |
[03:40] | Look, Joey, there’s nothing I can do. | 我真的帮不上忙 |
[03:43] | Besides, you’ll probably be out by 4 anyway. | 而且 说不定你四点前就能走了 |
[03:45] | We’ve just got one short scene, | 我们只要拍一场戏 |
[03:47] | it’s just you and Richard and god knows he’s a pro. | 就你跟理查 他可是职业演员 |
[03:50] | You’ll be fine. | 没问题的 |
[03:53] | Morning, Richard. | 早安 理查 |
[03:54] | Hey, you’re here! Great, great, great! Let’s go, buddy! | 你来了 太棒了 我们开始吧 |
[03:58] | We got a scene to shoot! | 我们还得拍戏 |
[04:01] | I’m wearing two belts. | 我系了两条皮带 |
[04:07] | – Are you drunk? – No. | -你喝醉了吗 -没有 |
[04:09] | Yes, you are! | 你喝醉了 |
[04:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:16] | So this is your office. | 原来这就是你的办公室 |
[04:18] | How’d you guys find me? I knew I should’ve hid at the gym. | 你们怎么找到我的 我就知道我该躲在健身房 |
[04:24] | – What the hell are you doing? – Panicking. | -你到底在干嘛 -惊慌失措 |
[04:27] | And using the Internet | 我在上网找证据 |
[04:28] | to try to prove that I’m related to Monica. | 证明我跟莫妮卡有血缘关系 |
[04:33] | – How is she? – She doesn’t know you’re gone. | -她还好吗 -她不知道你失踪了 |
[04:36] | And she doesn’t have to know. Come on, we’re going home. | 她不必知道 来吧 我们回家了 |
[04:39] | – No, no, I can’t do that. – Why not? | -我不能回家 -为什么 |
[04:42] | Because if I go home, we’re gonna become the Bings. | 因为如果我回家 我们会成为宾氏夫妇 |
[04:46] | I can’t be the Bings. | 我不能当宾氏夫妇 |
[04:48] | What’s wrong with being the Bings? | 那有什么不对的 |
[04:49] | The Bings have horrible marriages. | 宾氏夫妇的婚姻都没好下场 |
[04:52] | They yell, they fight… | 他们会吵架 打成一团… |
[04:53] | …and they use the pool boy as a pawn in their sexual games. | 还会把泳池清洁工当成他们性爱游戏的玩物 |
[04:58] | Chandler, have you ever put on a black cocktail dress | 钱德勒 你曾经穿上黑色连衣裙 |
[05:01] | and asked me up to your hotel room? | 约我到你酒店房间吗 |
[05:03] | – No. – Then you are neither of your parents. | -没有 -那你就不是你父母 |
[05:09] | It’s not just their marriage. | 不只是他们的婚姻 |
[05:11] | Look at yours. Look at everybody’s. | 看看你的婚姻 看看大家的婚姻 |
[05:13] | The only person that can make marriage work is Paul Newman! | 只有保罗·纽曼的婚姻幸福美满 |
[05:17] | And I’ve met me. I am no Paul Newman. | 我很了解自己 我不是保罗·纽曼[演员] |
[05:19] | I don’t race cars, I don’t make popcorn. | 我不会赛车 不会做爆米花 |
[05:21] | None of my proceeds go to charity. | 也不会捐钱给慈善团体 |
[05:24] | But look, Chandler… | 听我说 钱德勒… |
[05:27] | …right now no one has a lower opinion of you than I do. | 现在没有人比我更看不起你 |
[05:33] | But I totally believe you can do this. | 但我完全相信你做得到 |
[05:36] | I want to. I love her so much, but I’m afraid… | 我也想 我很爱她 但我害怕… |
[05:41] | This is too huge. | 婚姻太沉重了 |
[05:42] | Okay, you’re right. It is huge. | 你说得对 婚姻的确是件大事 |
[05:44] | So why don’t we take it just a little bit at a time. | 我们何不一步一步慢慢来 |
[05:47] | Okay, forget getting married for a sec. Just forget about it. | 暂时忘了结婚的事 忘了它 |
[05:52] | We’re just gonna go home and take a shower. | 我们只是回家洗个澡 |
[05:56] | That’s not scary, right? | 洗澡不可怕 对吧 |
[05:58] | Depends on what you mean by “we.” | 那得看你说的”我们”是指谁 |
[06:02] | The nights are the hardest. | 漫漫长夜是最难熬的 |
[06:07] | But then the day comes… | 但天亮以后 |
[06:10] | …and that’s every bit as hard as the night. | 白天就跟黑夜一样难熬 |
[06:14] | Then the night comes again… | 然后黑夜又来了… |
[06:15] | The days and nights are hard, I get it! | 白天跟黑夜都很难熬 我知道了 |
[06:18] | Rachel, I’m sorry. I have to start getting ready. | 瑞秋 抱歉 我得开始准备了 |
[06:20] | I’m getting married today. | 今天我要结婚了 |
[06:22] | I know. At dusk. | 我知道 在黄昏的时候 |
[06:25] | That’s such a hard time for me. | 对我来说黄昏是很难熬的 |
[06:28] | I’m gonna put my makeup on. | 我要化妆了 |
[06:30] | We have to be at the hotel in an hour. | 我们得在一小时内赶到酒店 |
[06:32] | – Wait! – What? | -等一下 -怎么了 |
[06:34] | Let’s go to lunch! | 我们去吃午饭吧 |
[06:36] | I can’t go to lunch! | 我不能去吃午饭 |
[06:39] | Right. | 对 |
[06:42] | Oh, good God, I’ve fallen down. | 天啊 我跌倒了 |
[06:48] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[06:50] | Okay, all right, honey, listen. | 好吧 亲爱的 听我说 |
[06:55] | When I tell you what I’m about to tell you, | 听完我将要告诉你的这件事 |
[06:58] | I need you to remember… | 我要你记得… |
[07:00] | …that we are all here for you and that we love you. | 我们都会支持你 我们都爱你 |
[07:03] | Okay, you’re really freaking me out. | 好吧 你真的吓坏我了 |
[07:08] | We can’t find Chandler… | 我们找不到钱德勒… |
[07:11] | …’s vest. | 的背心了 |
[07:14] | We can’t find Chandler’s vest. | 我们找不到钱德勒的背心 |
[07:16] | How can that be? Wait, are you serious? | 怎么可能 等一下 你是认真的吗 |
[07:21] | Found the vest. | 背心找到了 |
[07:22] | We’ll have to keep an eye on it, make sure we don’t lose it again. | 我们得看好它 确定不会再弄丢了 |
[07:28] | Okay, don’t scare me like that, okay? | 好吧 别那样吓我 |
[07:31] | For a minute, I was like, “Oh, my God! The worst has happened!” | 刚刚我心想”天啊 最糟糕的情况发生了” |
[07:49] | So you two were married, huh? | 你们两个结过婚 |
[07:54] | What happened, you just drift apart? | 后来发生了什么事才一拍两散的 |
[07:58] | Here comes the bride. | 新娘来了 |
[08:03] | Oh, my God, Monica! | 我的天啊 莫妮卡 |
[08:07] | I want to wear this every day. | 我想每天都穿这件婚纱 |
[08:09] | You look so beautiful. | 你真的好漂亮 |
[08:12] | I’m so happy for me. | 我为自己感到高兴 |
[08:19] | – Hello? – Did Chandler show up yet? | -喂 -钱德勒出现了吗 |
[08:21] | – We got him back. Everything’s fine. – Damn it! | -我们找到他了 没事了 -该死 |
[08:25] | – What? Why? Where are you? – I’m still on the set. | -怎么了 你在哪里 -我还在片场里 |
[08:28] | Joey, the wedding is in less than an hour. | 不到一小时婚礼就要开始 |
[08:31] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[08:33] | The guy’s drunk. | 跟我对戏的演员喝醉了 |
[08:35] | They won’t let me go until we get this. | 戏没拍好他们不让我走 |
[08:36] | Oh, my God. I’m gonna have to find another minister. | 我的天啊 我得再去找位牧师 |
[08:40] | No, I’m the minister! | 不 我就是牧师 |
[08:43] | Look, put them both on the phone, | 听着 叫他们两个一起听电话 |
[08:45] | I’ll marry them right now. | 我现在就帮他们主婚 |
[08:47] | Joey, I have to go. | 乔伊 我得挂电话了 |
[08:49] | Don’t hang up on me! I’ll marry you and me right now! | 别挂我电话 我现在就可以帮你跟我主婚 |
[08:52] | I have the power! | 我有那样的权力 |
[08:57] | There you go! You put on a tuxedo! | 你瞧瞧 你穿上了礼服 |
[09:01] | That wasn’t so scary, was it? | 一点都不可怕吧 |
[09:04] | No. | 对 |
[09:05] | I’m telling you, just a little bit at a time. | 我跟你说一步一步慢慢来 |
[09:09] | What’s the next little bit? | 接下来我们要做什么 |
[09:12] | Getting married. | 结婚 |
[09:15] | You can do that too. Just like you’ve done everything else. | 你一定能办到 其他的事你都做得很好 |
[09:21] | Yeah, you’re right. I can do that. | 你说得对 我可以办到 |
[09:25] | – Excuse me for a minute. – Where’re you going? | -我要出去一下 -你要去哪里 |
[09:29] | Ross, I’m not gonna run away again.I just want some fresh air. | 我不会再逃走 我只想呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[09:33] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[09:44] | Oh, fresh air! | 新鲜空气 |
[09:48] | – Cover for me. – Maybe you’re overreacting. | -帮我掩护 -或许你反应过度了 |
[09:51] | – You do that. -Phoebe, we gotta do something. | -你可以做到的 -菲比 我们得想个办法 |
[09:55] | I mean there’s no way Joey’s gonna make it in time, | 乔伊没办法及时赶过来 |
[09:57] | so I’m gonna through the hotel | 我去看看酒店里 |
[09:58] | and see if there’s any other weddings going on. | 有没有其他人在办婚礼 |
[10:00] | Okay, but don’t tell them Monica’s pregnant, | 别告诉他们莫妮卡怀孕了 |
[10:02] | because they frown on that. | 因为他们唾弃那种事 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:17] | Anastassakis Papasifakis wedding. Excellent. | 安纳斯塔赛奇斯与巴巴西法奇斯联姻 太棒了 |
[10:23] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[10:25] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜 |
[10:28] | Hi! Oh, great hat. | 嗨 好漂亮的帽子 |
[10:31] | I need you to perform another wedding. Can you do that? | 我要你帮另一场婚礼主婚 可以吗 |
[10:35] | I don’t know. Are they Greek Orthodox? | 我不知道 他们是希腊正教的信徒吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 |
[10:40] | They’re my friends, | 他们是我的朋友 |
[10:41] | Monica Stephanopolis. | 莫妮卡·史蒂芬诺波里斯 |
[10:45] | And Chandler Acidophilus. | 跟钱德勒·艾西多菲利斯 |
[11:02] | Has anyone seen Chandler? | 有人看到钱德勒吗 |
[11:04] | I thought he was with you. | 我还以为他跟你在一起 |
[11:05] | He was with me. | 他刚才是跟我在一起 |
[11:07] | We’re playing a little game. Hide-and-seek. | 我们在玩捉迷藏 |
[11:10] | You can’t ask us, son. That’s cheating. | 那你可不能问我们 儿子 那是作弊 |
[11:18] | You’re right. Thanks for keeping me honest, Dad. | 说得对 谢谢你教我做个诚实的孩子 爸 |
[11:22] | He better not come here. | 他最好别到这里来 |
[11:23] | He can’t see the bride in her wedding dress. | 他不能看到新娘穿婚纱的样子 |
[11:25] | As I recall, when we got married, | 我还记我们结婚的时候 |
[11:27] | I saw the groom in the wedding dress. | 我看到新郎穿婚纱的样子 |
[11:31] | That was after the wedding. It’s not bad luck then. | 那是婚礼后的事 应该不会带来恶运 |
[11:34] | Honey, it isn’t good luck. | 亲爱的 那也没带来好运 |
[11:41] | Oh, my God! Monica. | 我的天啊 莫妮卡 |
[11:44] | I know! | 我知道 |
[11:47] | – How’s Chandler doing? – Great. | -钱德勒还好吗 -他好极了 |
[11:51] | He’s doing great. Don’t you worry about Chandler. | 他非常好 别担心钱德勒 |
[11:56] | – Phoebe, can I see you for a second? – Yeah. | -菲比 我能跟你谈谈吗 -没问题 |
[12:05] | – What’s going on? – Chandler’s gone again. | -发生了什么事 -钱德勒又不见了 |
[12:08] | Oh, my god. Why would you play hide-and-seek | 天啊 为什么你要跟一个 |
[12:10] | with someone you know is a flight risk? | 可能会逃跑的人玩促迷藏呢 |
[12:17] | Aaron, you gotta let me go. The guy’s hammered. | 艾朗 你得放我走 那家伙烂醉如泥 |
[12:21] | I’m sorry, Joey. As long as he’s here and conscious, | 对不起 只要他还清醒地待在这里 |
[12:24] | we’re still shooting. | 我们就得继续拍下去 |
[12:35] | You wouldn’t happen to have a very big fork? | 你该不会碰巧有根大叉子吧 |
[12:41] | So I just talked to the director. | 我刚刚跟导演谈过 |
[12:44] | That’s it. We’re done for the day. | 就这样 今天就拍到这里为止 |
[12:48] | We finished the scene? | 戏拍完了吗 |
[12:49] | – Yeah, you were wonderful. – As were you. | -你表现得很棒 -你也是 |
[12:55] | So I got your car. It’s right right outside. | 我把你的跑车开过来了 车子就停在外面 |
[12:57] | Thank you. You’re welcome. | 谢谢 别客气 |
[13:00] | No, we gotta go. Come on. Here we go. | 不 我们得走了 来吧 要走了 |
[13:06] | Is that my ass? | 那是我的屁股吗 |
[13:15] | – There he is! – What? | -他在那里 -怎么了 |
[13:20] | You’re not getting away this time, mister! | 这次你逃不了 先生 |
[13:22] | Unless you want that ass-kicking we talked about! | 除非你真的要我痛扁你一顿 |
[13:26] | Ross! | 罗斯 |
[13:31] | I’m serious! You’re not walking out on my sister! | 我是认真的 我不准你抛弃我妹妹 |
[13:35] | That’s right. I’m not. | 没错 我不会的 |
[13:37] | Then where the hell have you been? | 那么你跑到哪里去了 |
[13:39] | I know about Monica. | 我知道莫妮卡的事了 |
[13:41] | – You know? – What? | -你知道了 -什么 |
[13:43] | I heard you and Rachel talking. | 我听到你跟瑞秋说的话了 |
[13:45] | – What? Talking about what? – You don’t know? | -什么 说了什么 -你不知道吗 |
[13:48] | No. If somebody doesn’t tell me what’s going on right now… | 如果你们不赶紧告诉我发生了什么事… |
[13:52] | What, you’ll “hi-yah”? | 怎么 你就会”嘿呀”吗 |
[13:56] | Monica’s pregnant. | 莫妮卡怀孕了 |
[14:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[14:02] | Oh, my God. And you’re not freaking out? | 天啊 你没有被吓跑吗 |
[14:05] | I was. Then I went to the gift shop | 我是吓坏了 后来我去了礼品店 |
[14:08] | because I was out of cigarettes. | 因为我的烟都抽完了 |
[14:10] | – Cigarettes? – Big picture, please! | -烟 -请谈正事 |
[14:15] | So when I was in the gift shop, that’s when I saw this. | 我在礼品店看到这个东西 |
[14:21] | And I thought, “Anything that can fit into this can’t be scary.” | 我就想”能穿上这玩意的东西应该不可怕啊” |
[14:26] | You obviously didn’t see Chucky III. | 你明显是没看过《娃鬼回魂3》 |
[14:30] | But come on, look at how cute and small this is. | 别这样 看看这件小衣服有多可爱 |
[14:33] | So I got it to give Monica so she’d know I was okay. | 我要把它送给莫妮卡 她会知道我没事的 |
[14:38] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[14:41] | Way to go, son. I knew you’d find him. | 做得好 儿子 我知道你一定能找到他 |
[14:53] | Our little boy is getting married. | 我们的小儿子要结婚了 |
[14:55] | Look at you, so handsome. | 看看你 真的好英俊 |
[14:58] | You look beautiful, Mom. | 你看起来很漂亮 妈 |
[15:04] | You look beautiful too, Dad. | 你看起来也很漂亮 爸 |
[15:10] | I love you both. | 我爱你们 |
[15:12] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[15:20] | Are you Chandler? | 你是钱德勒吗 |
[15:22] | Are you Joey? | 你是乔伊吗 |
[15:29] | – This is nice. – What? | -这真的是太棒了 -怎么了 |
[15:32] | I’ve never walked down the aisle | 这是我第一次走在红毯上 |
[15:33] | knowing it can’t end in divorce. | 知道自己不可能会离婚 |
[15:52] | I wish your grandmother had lived to see this. | 真希望你祖母能活着看到这一幕 |
[15:56] | She’s right there. | 但奶奶就在那边啊 |
[15:57] | Not that old crone. My mother. | 不是那个老太婆 我是说我妈 |
[16:04] | Congratulations, darling. | 恭喜你 亲爱的 |
[16:07] | We love you, sweetheart. | 我们爱你 亲爱的 |
[16:13] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来好美 |
[16:15] | – Is this new? – Not now. | -这是新买的吗 -不要现在讨论 |
[16:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:22] | – Who’s this? – I’m Father Karabasos. | -他是谁 -我是卡拉巴索斯神父 |
[16:25] | He’s Greek Orthodox. | 他是希腊正教的神父 |
[16:27] | As are you. | 你们是希腊正教的信徒 |
[16:32] | Let us begin. | 开始举行婚礼吧 |
[16:34] | Dearly beloved… | 亲爱的来宾… |
[16:36] | That’s my line! | 那是我的台词 |
[16:43] | I can take it from here. Thanks. | 我从这里开始接手 谢谢 |
[16:47] | Dearly beloved, I’m sorry I’m a little late. | 亲爱的来宾 抱歉我来迟了一点 |
[16:54] | You may be confused by this now… | 或许你们会觉得很困惑… |
[16:56] | …but you won’t be Memorial Day weekend, 2002. | 但到了2002年阵亡将士纪念日你们就会了解 |
[17:04] | Let’s get started before the groom takes off again. | 快点开始举行婚礼 免得新郎又逃跑了 |
[17:14] | We are gathered here today… | 今天我们齐聚在这里… |
[17:16] | …to join this man… | 参加这个男人… |
[17:19] | …and this woman in the bonds of holy matrimony. | 跟这个女人神圣的婚礼 |
[17:24] | I’ve known Monica and Chandler for a long time, | 我跟莫妮卡及钱德勒认识很久了 |
[17:27] | and I cannot imagine… | 我不能想像… |
[17:30] | …two people more perfect for each other. | 有谁比他们两个更匹配 |
[17:36] | And now, as I’ve left my notes in my dressing room… | 因为我把演讲稿忘在了更衣室里… |
[17:42] | …we shall proceed to the vows. Monica? | 我们直接念誓词吧 莫妮卡 |
[17:46] | – He took off? – Go on. Go on. | -他逃走了 -快点 |
[17:55] | Chandler, for so long… | 钱德勒 从小… |
[17:59] | …I wondered if I would ever find my prince. | 我就在想 我能不能找到我的白马王子 |
[18:04] | My soul mate. | 我的灵魂伴侣 |
[18:06] | Then three years ago, at another wedding… | 三年前 在另一场婚礼上 |
[18:09] | …I turned to a friend for comfort. | 我向朋友寻求安慰 |
[18:12] | And instead I found everything | 结果我找到了 |
[18:14] | that I’d ever been looking for my whole life. | 我一直在寻找的一切 |
[18:20] | And now… | 而现在 |
[18:23] | …here we are… | 我们在这里 |
[18:25] | …with our future before us. | 一起迎接未来 |
[18:29] | And I only want to spend it with you. | 我只想跟你在一起 |
[18:33] | My prince. | 我的白马王子 |
[18:35] | My soul mate. | 我的灵魂伴侣 |
[18:37] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[18:42] | Unless you don’t want to. | 除非你不愿意 |
[18:47] | You go. | 轮到你了 |
[18:50] | Chandler? | 钱德勒 |
[18:53] | No, that’s okay. | 不用了 没关系 |
[18:59] | I thought this would be the most difficult thing I ever had to do. | 我以为这是我必须做的最困难的一件事 |
[19:05] | But when I saw you walking down that aisle, | 但我看到你走过红毯时 |
[19:07] | I realized how simple it was. | 我发现这真的很简单 |
[19:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:15] | Any surprises that come our way, it’s okay. | 无论出现什么样的惊喜都没关系 |
[19:17] | Because I will always love you. | 因为我会永远爱你 |
[19:22] | You are the person I was meant to spend the rest of my life with. | 我注定要跟你共渡余生 |
[19:27] | You want to know if I’m sure? | 你想知道我确不确定吗 |
[19:33] | You may now kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[19:38] | So I guess by the powers vested in me by the state of New York… | 我要以纽约州跟网上那群家伙 |
[19:43] | …and the Internet guys… | 赋予我的权力… |
[19:48] | …I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[19:53] | Oh, wait. Do you take each other? | 等一下 你们愿意吗 |
[19:56] | – I do. – I do. | -我愿意 -我愿意 |
[19:58] | Yeah, you do! | 太棒了 你们都愿意 |
[20:01] | Rings. | 戒指 |
[20:02] | Oh, crap. Okay. | 该死 好吧 |
[20:06] | Let’s do the rings. | 来戴戒指吧 |
[20:19] | We good? Yeah? Good? | 可以吗 |
[20:23] | Once again… | 我要再一次… |
[20:25] | …I pronounce you husband and wife. | 宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[20:29] | Now kiss her again. | 你可以再吻新娘一次 |
[20:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:48] | And I know about the baby. | 我知道宝宝的事了 |
[20:51] | – What baby? – Our baby. | -什么宝宝 -我们的宝宝 |
[20:53] | We have a baby? | 我们有宝宝了 |
[20:56] | Phoebe found your pregnancy test in the trash. | 菲比发现了你的验孕棒 |
[20:59] | I didn’t take a pregnancy test. | 我没有验孕 |
[21:01] | Then who did? | 那么是谁验了孕 |
[21:04] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[21:06] | And they’re gonna have a baby. | 他们就要有孩子了 |