时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Wait. Before we go in, I just want you to know that | 等一下 在进屋之前我要你知道 |
[00:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:11] | I had a great time on our honeymoon. | 我蜜月时玩得很高兴 |
[00:14] | I can’t wait to spend the rest of our life together. | 我等不及要跟你共度一生了 |
[00:18] | You’re sticking with the shell necklace, huh? | 你还戴着那条贝壳项链 |
[00:22] | You’re back! | 你们回来了 |
[00:25] | Come on in! | 快进来 |
[00:31] | How was the honeymoon? | 你们蜜月玩得开心吗 |
[00:33] | So much fun. But the best part is, | 我们很开心 最棒的是 |
[00:35] | we met this great couple on the flight back. | 我们认识了一对很棒的夫妇 |
[00:37] | That was the best part? | 那是最棒的吗 |
[00:40] | Good honeymooning, tiger. | 蜜月过得不错啊 小子 |
[00:43] | They’re really cool. They were on their honeymoon too. | 他们很酷 他们也是去度蜜月的 |
[00:46] | They’re terrific.They live here in the city. | 他们人超好 就住在城里 |
[00:48] | Can we go call them? Is it too soon to call? | 我们能打电话给他们吗 现在打会不会太快了 |
[00:49] | I wanna call. | 我想打给他们 |
[00:52] | I’m sorry. We’re just kind of excited. | 抱歉 我们很兴奋 |
[00:53] | We finally have a couple to hang out with. | 我们终于认识一对夫妇朋友了 |
[00:56] | A couple? Like two people? | 夫妇朋友 你是指两个人吗 |
[00:57] | Like one, two people? | 像是一 二 两个人吗 |
[01:01] | This is different. Greg and Jenny are in a relationship. | 那不一样 葛瑞格跟珍妮结婚了 |
[01:04] | Greg and Jenny? | 葛瑞格跟珍妮 |
[01:06] | “Hi, Greg. I’m Chandler. This is Monica” | “葛瑞格 我是钱德勒 这是莫妮卡” |
[01:08] | “Hi, Monica. This is Jenny.” | “嗨 莫妮卡 她是珍妮” |
[01:09] | “Hi, Jenny. Hi, Greg.” | “嗨 珍妮 嗨 葛瑞格” |
[01:14] | – They’re great. If you just got a chance… – You know what? | -他们真的很棒 如果你们 -你知道吗 |
[01:17] | Why don’t you just give us our souvenirs and get out of here. | 快送我们纪念品 然后滚出去 |
[01:21] | – We didn’t get a chance to… – You’ve gotta to be kidding me! | -我们没来得及… -你开玩笑吧 |
[01:26] | We didn’t get anything for anyone. | 我们没给任何人买礼物 |
[01:27] | Yeah. Nice necklace. | 好漂亮的项链 |
[01:31] | That you can have. | 这个可以送给你 |
[01:39] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:44] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:46] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:49] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:54] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:57] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:59] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:03] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:12] | Hello. | 你们好呀 |
[02:13] | – Welcome home. – How was the honeymoon? | -欢迎你们回来 -蜜月玩得可好 |
[02:17] | Great! How about you? You’re having a baby! | 太棒了 你们呢 你们要有宝宝了 |
[02:20] | – Look, I have a sonogram picture. – Good. | -你看 我有宝宝的B超 -太棒了 |
[02:25] | Ross, it’s got your wavy, black lines. | 罗斯 宝宝遗传了你的黑色卷发 |
[02:30] | Now that Ross knows, can you tell us how’d it happen? | 现在罗斯知道了 到底是怎么发生的 |
[02:33] | When did it happen? How many times does it happen? | 在什么时候 你们做了几次 |
[02:36] | Monica, that’s not right. | 莫妮卡 那么问是不对的 |
[02:39] | Start with where. | 从你们在哪里做开始说吧 |
[02:43] | It happened about six weeks ago. | 事情发生在六个星期前 |
[02:46] | I just got home from work and Ross was already there. | 我回到家 发现罗斯也在 |
[02:50] | Guess he’d been hanging out with Joey. | 他跟乔伊在一起玩 |
[02:52] | You’re welcome, buddy. | 别客气 兄弟 |
[02:58] | Yeah, thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[03:01] | I had a lot of work to do, and Ross, nice guy that he is, | 我有很多事要做 罗斯很好心 |
[03:04] | offered to help me out. | 主动说要帮忙 |
[03:06] | And then we had a little wine, we got to talking. | 我们边喝酒边聊天 |
[03:08] | And next thing you know, out of nowhere, Ross comes on to me. | 接下来罗斯突然就对我采取了主动 |
[03:14] | That’s a little misleading. | 这很容易让人误会 |
[03:17] | – What is? – The lie you just told. | -什么 -你刚刚说的谎话 |
[03:21] | – That you came on to me? – There’s the one! | -我说是你主动的 -没错 |
[03:25] | But you did. Let’s be honest. | 但那是真的 老实一点吧 |
[03:27] | Yes, let’s. | 没错 老实一点吧 |
[03:32] | It’s not important. | 那不重要 |
[03:33] | What’s important is, we’re having a baby, | 重要的是我们要生孩子了 |
[03:36] | and it doesn’t matter who came on to who. | 谁先泡”随”并不重要 |
[03:39] | “Whom.” | 是”谁”才对 |
[03:43] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:47] | You know you kissed me first. | 你先吻我的 |
[03:48] | What? You were begging to kiss you! | 什么 是你求我吻你的 |
[03:50] | You were sending me signals all over the place! | 你处处给我发送暗号 |
[03:53] | – I was sending signals? – Yeah. | -我向你发暗号 -对 |
[03:55] | Please. Okay. Anyone in this room think | 谁觉得是我向罗斯 |
[03:57] | that I’d actually send Ross begging signals? | 发送乞求暗号的 |
[03:59] | Please, show of hands. | 请举手 |
[04:04] | You know, it doesn’t matter what people believe! | 别人怎么想并不重要 |
[04:06] | What matters is what happened. | 重要的是发生了什么 |
[04:08] | Okay, so these signals, Ross, explain this to me, | 罗斯 跟我解释一下暗号的事 |
[04:10] | ’cause maybe I need to be more careful. | 或许我得小心一点 |
[04:11] | Am I sending these signals right now? | 我正在发送讯号吗 |
[04:14] | You know what? You know what? Rachel, just drop it. | 你知道吗 瑞秋 别纠结这个问题了 |
[04:16] | No, please. Show me how I begged you. | 拜托告诉我 我是怎么求你的 |
[04:18] | I can show you! I have it on videotape. | 我可以证明 我都录在录影带里了 |
[04:29] | It’s an expression. | 那不过是一种表达方法 |
[04:37] | I can’t believe he taped the two of them having sex. | 我不敢相信他录下他们做爱的经过 |
[04:40] | Yeah. You gotta tell a girl before you tape her. | 对 你录之前要先告诉对方才行 |
[04:44] | Such a rookie mistake. | 那是菜鸟才会犯的错误 |
[04:48] | You know who has a great camera? | 你知道谁家有很棒的摄影机吗 |
[04:49] | Greg and Jenny? | 葛瑞格跟珍妮 |
[04:52] | Do you still want to call them? | 你还想打电话给他们吗 |
[04:53] | – I want to call them. – Let’s call them. | -我想打给他们 -快打吧 |
[04:55] | Ask them if they brought their friends souvenirs. | 问他们有没有买纪念品送给朋友 |
[05:04] | Hello. 8th Street Deli? | 喂 第八街外送餐厅 |
[05:06] | Hang up. You get food poisoning just talking to that place. | 快挂掉 光跟他们说话你就会食物中毒 |
[05:11] | – Sorry, wrong number. – Here you go, babe. | -抱歉 打错了 -来吧 宝贝 |
[05:16] | Hello? It’s the deli again! | 喂 又是外送餐厅 |
[05:19] | All right, I’ll have a sandwich. | 好吧 我要吃三明治 |
[05:23] | I don’t think this number’s right. | 我觉得这个电话号码是错的 |
[05:28] | – What? – You got fake-numbered. | -怎么 -你们拿到假电话了 |
[05:33] | – What? People don’t do that. – Oh, I think we do. | -什么 没有人会那么做 -我们会 |
[05:37] | They gave us a fake number? | 他们给了我们假号码 |
[05:39] | – Why would they do that? – I don’t know. | -他们为什么要那么做 -我不知道 |
[05:41] | You were a delight to talk to. | 跟你聊天很开心 |
[05:43] | You asked all those insightful, great questions. | 你问了一些很有见解的问题 |
[05:45] | And you’ve never been funnier. I mean, joke, joke, joke! | 你也很风趣 一直在开玩笑 |
[05:48] | You were a hoot! | 你真的很耍宝 |
[05:51] | Don’t worry about it. You still got me and Phoebe. | 别担心了 你们还有我跟菲比 |
[05:53] | Excuse me, I don’t want Greg and Jenny’s rejects. | 对不起 我不要葛瑞格跟珍妮的退货 |
[05:59] | Rachel won’t talk to me. She won’t open the door. | 瑞秋不肯跟我说话 她连门都不肯开 |
[06:02] | I wonder why, pervert. | 我很好奇是为什么 变态 |
[06:05] | Okay, listen, I am not a pervert. | 好吧 我不是变态 |
[06:07] | That’s, like, the pervert motto. | 变态都是那么说的 |
[06:12] | Raise your right hand, put your left hand down your pants | 举起你的右手 把左手插进裤子里 |
[06:14] | and repeat that. | 再重复那句话 |
[06:17] | Filming Rachel was not something I planned. | 我不是故意要拍瑞秋 |
[06:20] | Okay, look. Here’s what happened. Joey can back me up on this. | 事情的经过是这样的 乔伊可以帮我作证 |
[06:23] | A month and a half ago, remember I came to you with a problem? | 还记得一个半月前 我跑去问你一个问题吗 |
[06:29] | The personal thing? | 我的私人问题 |
[06:33] | – What personal thing? – About sex? | -什么私人间题 -关于性的问题 |
[06:38] | That I hadn’t had sex in months? | 我好几个月没有性生活了 |
[06:42] | Yeah, I knew what you were talking about. | 我刚才就知道你的是哪件事 |
[06:55] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[06:56] | I’d like to talk about something I’m uncomfortable talking about. | 我想谈一件我很难启齿的事 |
[07:00] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[07:02] | How about you showering with your mom? | 你跟你妈一起洗澡如何 |
[07:08] | I actually had a topic in mind. | 我已经想好问题了 |
[07:15] | I’m kind of going through a dry spell, | 我进入了干涸期 |
[07:19] | sex-wise. | 在性生活方面 |
[07:21] | – For, like, months? – Five, to be… | -有好几个月了吗 -五个月… |
[07:23] | …lying. Six. | 骗人的 是六个月 |
[07:26] | Six months? That’s rough. | 六个月 那一定很难熬 |
[07:28] | It’s not all bad. | 没有那么糟糕 |
[07:30] | I’m learning to appreciate the small things in life, like… | 我学着去欣赏生活中的一些小事 譬如说 |
[07:34] | …the sound of a bird and the color of the sky. | 鸟的叫声跟天空的颜色 |
[07:38] | The sky’s blue, Ross. And I had sex yesterday. | 天空是蓝色的 罗斯 我昨天才做过爱 |
[07:44] | Please help me. I have a date tonight. | 拜托 帮帮我 我今晚有约会 |
[07:47] | It has to go well. I’m scared for my health. | 我得顺利达阵 我很担心自己的健康 |
[07:50] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[07:53] | I got something. It’s this story that I came up with. | 我有个点子 我想出一个故事 |
[07:56] | Very romantic. I swear any woman that hears it is putty. | 非常浪漫 听到这个故事的女人都会心动 |
[08:00] | – Really? Tell it to me. – Okay. | -真的吗 说吧 -好 |
[08:03] | Now, you’re gonna want to have sex with me when you hear it. | 你听完后定会想跟我上床 |
[08:07] | Remember, it is just the story. | 记住 那只是一个故事 |
[08:11] | I’ll try to control myself. | 我会试着控制自己 |
[08:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:17] | Years ago, I was backpacking across Western Europe… | 多年前 我在西欧自助旅行 |
[08:21] | You were backpacking across Western Europe? | 你在西欧自助旅行 |
[08:23] | Have a nice six more months, Ross. | 你再干涸六个月去吧 罗斯 |
[08:25] | Okay, okay. I’m sorry. Please, please. | 好吧 抱歉 求求你 |
[08:29] | You were in Western Europe, and…? | 你去了西欧 然后 |
[08:34] | I was just outside Barcelona, | 我在巴塞罗那郊外 |
[08:36] | hiking in the foothills of Mount Tibidabo. | 在第比达包山脚下健行 |
[08:42] | I was at the end of this path, | 我走到小路的尽头 |
[08:44] | and I came to a clearing and there was a lake. | 来到一片林中空地 发现了一座湖 |
[08:47] | Very secluded. There were tall trees all around. | 它非常隐密 四周都是高大的树木 |
[08:51] | It was dead silent. Gorgeous. | 那里非常安静 美极了 |
[08:55] | And across the lake I saw | 我看到在湖的对面 |
[08:58] | a beautiful woman bathing herself. | 有个美女在洗澡 |
[09:01] | But she was crying. | 但她在哭 |
[09:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:15] | This is great wine. | 酒真的很棒 |
[09:17] | It’s from France. | 是法国酒 |
[09:21] | In Europe. | 法国在欧洲 |
[09:23] | Western Europe. | 就在西欧 |
[09:29] | You know, a few years ago | 几年前 |
[09:31] | I was backpacking across Western Europe. | 我在西欧自助旅行 |
[09:34] | – Really? – Wait, it gets better. | -真的吗 -等一下 后面的故事更精彩 |
[09:40] | Yeah, I was in Barcelona. | 对 我在巴塞罗那 |
[09:43] | I studied for a year in Barcelona. | 我在巴塞罗那念过一年书 |
[09:48] | So anyway, I was hiking… | 总之我在健行… |
[09:51] | – I love hiking! – That’s great! | -我喜欢健行 -那真的太棒了 |
[09:56] | I was hiking along the foothills of Mount Tibidaybo… | 我在第比达亚波山脚下健行… |
[10:01] | I think it’s “Tibidabo.” | 我想是”第比达包山”才对 |
[10:02] | Okay, do you want to tell the story? | 你想来讲这个故事吗 |
[10:09] | What are you doing here? How’d your date go? | 你怎么来了 约会还顺利吗 |
[10:11] | Great. I’m across the street having sex right now. | 太棒了 我正要过街去和她做爱 |
[10:16] | Your story sucks. | 你的故事烂透了 |
[10:17] | Look, if it didn’t work, it’s because you didn’t tell it right. | 如果不起作用 一定是你说的方法不对 |
[10:21] | – Show me how you did it. – No, I don’t want to. | -告诉我你是怎么说的 -不 我不想谈 |
[10:25] | How long since you seen a girl naked? | 你上次看到裸女是什么时候的事 |
[10:26] | I was backpacking across Western Europe… | 我在西欧自助旅行 |
[10:30] | I’m not feeling it. | 我没有感觉 |
[10:32] | I was outside Barcelona, hiking… | 我在巴塞罗那郊外健行 |
[10:35] | No, Ross, I’m not hot. Are you hot? | 罗斯 我并没觉得欲火焚身 你呢 |
[10:38] | It’s been six months. I’m always hot. | 我六个月没做爱 每天都欲火焚身 |
[10:42] | You’re not selling the story. You don’t believe it. | 你讲故事不够动人 你根本就不相信它 |
[10:46] | I gotta go, I got a date. But try this. | 我得走了 我有约会 但试试这招 |
[10:49] | Do what I do when I’m preparing for an audition. | 学我在试镜前做的那一招 |
[10:52] | No. I’ll set you up with my video camera | 不 我帮你设置好录像机 |
[10:54] | and you could record yourself and see what you’re doing wrong. | 你可以自拍看看哪里做错了 |
[10:57] | I’ll try that. | 我会试试看 |
[10:59] | Alright, now, you’re all set up. You’re good to go. | 已经设定好了 可以拍了 |
[11:03] | – Just hit record. – Good luck. Thanks. | -按下录影键就可以了 祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[11:05] | Hey, Jo, listen. If you ever have any problem with the ladies, | 乔伊 如果你跟女人约会出了问题 |
[11:09] | you know I’ll help you out. | 我可以帮你 |
[11:16] | That means a lot to me, man. | 那对我来说意义重大 |
[11:35] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[11:38] | Can I get you anything? Lens cleaner? | 需要我帮你效劳吗 要擦镜头吗 |
[11:41] | Your battery okay? | 电池还有电吗 |
[11:45] | Ross, thank God you’re here. You have to help me. | 罗斯 谢天谢地你在这里 快帮帮我 |
[11:48] | Were you talking to yourself? | 你在自言自语吗 |
[11:52] | That’s less embarrassing. Yes. Yes, I was. | 那样说会比较不丢脸 对 没错 |
[11:55] | So when she came in, I got distracted | 她一走进来 我一分心 |
[11:57] | and totally forgot about the camera. | 就完全忘记了录影机的事 |
[11:59] | It kept rolling and recorded everything. | 录影机拍录下了整个经过 |
[12:05] | Yeah, we’re gonna need to see that tape. | 我们得看看那卷录影带 |
[12:09] | What a great idea! That’ll get Rachel to forgive me. | 真是个好主意 那会让瑞秋原谅我 |
[12:13] | You know what? It’s not fair to her. Let’s forget the tape. | 那对她来说不公平 忘了录影带的事吧 |
[12:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:22] | – No. – You’re right. | -不行 -你说得对 |
[12:26] | – Joey, no. – Loud and clear. | -乔伊 不行 -我了解 |
[12:37] | I still don’t get why Greg and Jenny | 我不明白为什么葛瑞格和珍妮 |
[12:38] | would give us a fake number. | 要给我们假的电话号码 |
[12:40] | You know, if they knew what they were doing, | 如果他们是这方面的老手 |
[12:42] | they probably didn’t give you real names, either. | 甚至都不会给你们真名 |
[12:46] | Maybe people give out fake numbers, | 或许有人会给假电话号码 |
[12:48] | but they don’t give out fake names. | 但没有人会给假名 |
[12:50] | Oh, yeah? Hi. Ken Adams. Nice to meet you. | 是吗 嗨 肯·亚当斯很高兴能认识你 |
[12:56] | Regina Phalange. | 瑞吉娜·费兰吉 |
[13:00] | – I just don’t get it. We didn’t do anything wrong. – I know. | -真不懂 我们没做错事 -就是嘛 |
[13:04] | Although you did tell an awful lot of jokes. | 虽然你说了很多冷笑话 |
[13:09] | You said they were funny. Joke, joke, joke! | 你说很好笑啊 快讲笑话吧 |
[13:12] | Joke, joke… | 讲笑话… |
[13:20] | Or maybe it was your questions. | 可能是你问了太多问题害的 |
[13:22] | What about my questions? | 我的问题怎么了 |
[13:23] | The sheer volume. | 你问了太多问题 |
[13:25] | It was like flying with the Riddler. | 像是跟谜题王坐在一起 |
[13:30] | – I’m soory. Was that another joke? – Was that another question? | -你又在讲笑话吗 -你又在问问题吗 |
[13:37] | Is Ross still here? | 罗斯还在吗 |
[13:38] | No, Rach, he’s gone, but, listen, he told us what happened. | 他走了 但他告诉我们发生了什么事 |
[13:41] | It does sound like an honest mistake. | 听起来真的是个误会 |
[13:43] | Really? How would you like it if I had sex with you | 是吗 如果我把我跟你做爱的过程录下来 |
[13:46] | and I taped it? | 你会有什么感觉呢 |
[13:48] | Oh, forget it. | 算了吧 |
[13:52] | There he is, the father of my child, | 他来了 我孩子他爹 |
[13:55] | the porn king of the West Village. | 西村的黄片之王 |
[13:58] | Look, it was an accident, okay? | 那是个意外 行吗 |
[14:01] | I feel bad that happened, but I swear, I didn’t even watch it. | 我觉得很内疚 我发誓我还没有看过它 |
[14:04] | Anyway, here. | 总之 拿去吧 |
[14:08] | I thought you might be more comfortable destroying it yourself. | 或许亲手毁了它 你会觉得舒服一点 |
[14:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:21] | What? | 什么 |
[14:24] | – You don’t want to see this, do you? – Hell, yeah! | -你们不想看这玩意吧 -我们当然想 |
[14:29] | I am not gonna show you this. | 我不会让你们看这个 |
[14:32] | Not the sex part. | 我们不是要看性爱镜头 |
[14:34] | Just the stuff leading up to it. | 只是想看你们怎么开始的 |
[14:36] | Forget it. She’s destroying it. | 算了 让她毁掉吧 |
[14:38] | Okay, fine, fine. We’ll think of another way | 我们会想其他办法 |
[14:42] | to put the “who came on to who” thing to rest. | 解决”谁先主动”的问题 |
[14:45] | Come on now, think! | 快想 |
[14:48] | Forget it, Phoebe, okay? It’s Rachel’s tape, | 别想这事了 菲比 那是瑞秋的录影带 |
[14:50] | and she can do whatever she wants with it. | 她想怎么处置它是她的自由 |
[14:52] | And she wants to destroy it, so end of story. | 她想毁了它 别说了 |
[14:57] | – I want to see it. – What? | -我想看 -什么 |
[15:01] | Clearly, you don’t want people to see this tape. | 你显然不希望大家看这盘录影带 |
[15:04] | I don’t want people to see this tape, either. | 我也不想让大家看 |
[15:06] | But you so badly don’t want us to see it | 但你非常不希望我们看 |
[15:08] | that it makes me want to see it. Do you see? | 让我想要看个究竞 明白吗 |
[15:12] | Are we watching the tape or not? | 我们到底要不要看录影带 |
[15:16] | I don’t want people to see it for your sake. | 我不让别人看是为了保护你 |
[15:18] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[15:22] | I think you don’t want them to see you begging me. | 我想你不希望他们看到你求我 |
[15:27] | – Rachel, please? – Oh, a little preview. | -瑞秋 求你了 -这算是预告部份 |
[15:32] | Fine. Fine. But I want the record to show | 好吧 我要这卷录影带证明 |
[15:36] | that I tried to take the high road. | 我是想保护你 |
[15:38] | Because in about five minutes, I’m gonna be saying… | 因为再过五分钟我会说… |
[15:49] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧 要开始了 |
[15:52] | Hello. Can I get you anything? | 你好啊 需要我帮你效劳吗 |
[15:54] | I’m so happy. | 我好开心 |
[16:01] | Thank God you’re here, Ross. Help me. | 谢天谢地你在这里 罗斯 快帮帮我 |
[16:03] | Were you talking to yourself? | 你在自言自语吗 |
[16:05] | – There I am. – You’re gonna get pregnant. | -我出现了 -你就要怀孕了 |
[16:10] | I screwed up so bad. | 我搞砸了 |
[16:11] | I told Monica that I’d send | 好几个星期前我告诉莫妮卡 |
[16:13] | all those wedding invitations weeks ago. | 我会把喜帖寄出去 |
[16:17] | You didn’t do it? | 你没有寄 |
[16:18] | I put them in my desk at work, and forgot about them until today. | 我把它们放在办公桌上 直到今天才想起来 |
[16:27] | Sweetie, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没关系的 |
[16:29] | Everybody made it to the wedding. I’m fine. | 客人都来了 我没事的 |
[16:32] | – Kind of hurting my hand though. – I know. | -但你把我的手弄痛了 -我知道 |
[16:37] | I can’t believe I did this, | 我竟然会做出这种事 |
[16:39] | especially after Monica went on and on and on about it. | 何况莫妮卡每天都在嘱咐我这件事 |
[16:43] | “Okay, Rachel. Here are the invitations, Rachel. Be very careful, Rachel. | 喜帖在这里 瑞秋 小心点 瑞秋 |
[16:47] | Please, drinking no liquids around the invitations, Rachel.” | 拜托 别在喜帖附近喝东西 瑞秋 |
[17:01] | Did you do it on our invitations? | 你们在我们的喜帖上面做爱了吗 |
[17:08] | Not on the ones we sent out. | 我们没在寄出去的喜帖上做 |
[17:11] | So just the ones you gave back to us and we had framed? | 你们在我们裱起来的喜帖上面做爱了 |
[17:24] | Can you believe it’s already happening? | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[17:25] | It seems like yesterday they just got engaged. | 感觉上他们像是昨天才订婚 |
[17:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:30] | Remember that night they got engaged? | 还记得他们订婚那一晚吗 |
[17:33] | How you and I almost… | 你跟我差一点… |
[17:35] | Oh, I remember how we almost. | 我记得我们差一点就做了 |
[17:39] | You think we would’ve gone through with it? | 你觉得我们当时真的会做吗 |
[17:41] | If we haven’t gotten caught. | 如果没被逮到的话 |
[17:42] | You think we would have done it? | 你觉得我们会做吗 |
[17:47] | I know I wanted to. I just wasn’t sure if you wanted to. | 我知道我想做 但我不知道你想不想 |
[17:52] | Oh, I wanted to. | 我也想 |
[17:55] | So we both wanted to. | 那么我们两个都想 |
[18:00] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[18:05] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[18:08] | it probably worked out for the best. | 这样的结果或许是最好的 |
[18:12] | Yeah, sure. | 没错 |
[18:14] | In about 10 seconds, he kisses me. | 再过十秒他就要吻我了 |
[18:17] | In about 5 seconds, you’ll see why. | 再过五秒你们就会知道为什么 |
[18:24] | Ross, did I ever tell you about the time | 我有没有跟你说过 |
[18:26] | that I went backpacked through Western Europe? | 我到西欧自助旅行的事 |
[18:37] | Get ready to see some begging. | 准备看她求我吧 |
[18:41] | Oh, you came on to Ross! | 是你对罗斯主动的 |
[18:44] | What? | 什么 |
[18:45] | Now I’m so happy. | 现在我好开心 |
[18:48] | – What are you talking about? – You used the Europe story! | -你这是什么意思 -你用了欧洲的故事 |
[18:52] | That’s the magic story you use when you want to have sex! | 那是你想做爱时会用的魔法故事 |
[18:58] | How do you know about that story? | 你怎么知道那个故事 |
[19:00] | How do you know about that story? | 你怎么知道那个故事 |
[19:03] | My friend Irene heard it from some guy. | 是一个家伙告诉我朋友艾琳的 |
[19:07] | Some guy! | 就是我 |
[19:12] | No, she told me that his name was Ken Adams. | 不 她说那个家伙叫做肯·亚当斯 |
[19:18] | Ken Adams! | 我就是肯·亚当斯 |
[19:30] | So, people are familiar with the Europe story? | 看来大家都知道欧洲的故事 |
[19:34] | Yeah. Listen. About that, the “who came on to who” thing | 关于”谁主动”的问题 |
[19:39] | really doesn’t matter. | 真的不重要 |
[19:40] | I mean, it would have happened either way. | 反正该发生的总会发生 |
[19:43] | If you had’t initiated it, I know I would have. | 就算你不主动 我也会主动 |
[19:49] | It was an amazing night. | 那是个神奇的夜晚 |
[19:51] | It was. It was an amazing night. | 没错 确实很神奇 |
[19:56] | You think it looked amazing? | 你觉得它看起来也很神奇吗 |
[20:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:02] | I mean, I honestly didn’t watch it. | 我真的没看 |
[20:05] | Yeah, me neither. | 是 我也没看 |
[20:07] | Yet. | 还没看 |
[20:14] | That may be weird. | 看的话应该会很奇怪 |
[20:16] | Yeah, it would be really weird. | 对 会很奇怪 |
[20:30] | – Good luck. – Good luck to you. | -祝你好运 -祝你好运 |
[20:33] | – Mind if I mute? – Oh, please. | -我可以消音吗 -麻烦你了 |
[20:38] | There go the clothes. | 我们开始脱衣服了 |
[20:40] | You are undressing awfully quickly. | 你脱衣服的速度真快 |
[20:42] | Six months, Rachel. Six months. | 我六个月没做了 瑞秋 |
[20:54] | – We look pretty good. – I was gonna say. | -我们看起来很不错 -我也那么觉得 |
[20:59] | – Nice tan. – Thank you. | -你皮肤晒得很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[21:02] | I’d just gone to the beach that weekend. | 那个周末我才去过海边 |
[21:08] | Have you been working out? | 你有在健身吗 |
[21:10] | I have been working out. | 我一直在健身 |
[21:14] | This is so much better than I ever… | 这比我之前的经验要好得多… |
[21:23] | Oh, that’s not pretty. | 那可不太雅观 |
[21:28] | – Make it stop. Make it stop. – Oh, no! | -快点关掉 -不 |
[21:37] | Hello, Greg? | 喂 葛瑞格吗 |
[21:38] | Hi, this is Monica from the plane. | 我是飞机上跟你们见过面的莫妮卡 |
[21:40] | Listen, the number that you gave me, 8-5-3… | 听着 你给我的电话号码 853… |
[21:44] | That is their old number. | 那是他们的旧号码 |
[21:46] | Jenny’s been giving it out since they moved! | 他们搬家之后 珍妮老是给别人他们的旧号码 |
[21:48] | Jenny! That is so Jenny! | 那真像珍妮的作风 |
[21:52] | Listen. How would you like to get together next Saturday? | 你们下星期六能跟我们一起去玩吗 |
[21:56] | Okay, how about Sunday? | 好吧 星期天呢 |
[21:58] | Okay, the week after that? | 下星期呢 |
[22:01] | The week after that? | 下下星期呢 |
[22:03] | You know what, Greg? | 你知道吗 |
[22:05] | We are good, interesting, | 我们幽默风趣 |
[22:07] | funny people with good questions. | 善于提问 |
[22:09] | And if you and your precious Jenny can’t see that, then… | 如果你跟你的宝贝珍妮没发现… |
[22:13] | January 15? | 一月十五日 |
[22:15] | We’ll see you then! Okay. | 到时候见 |