英文名称:Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | 片名: 查理和巧克力工厂 | |
[02:44] | (金奖券) | |
[03:05] | (旺卡酥脆惊喜) | |
[03:13] | (目的地: 伦敦) (目的地: 纽约) | |
[03:16] | (目的地: 开罗) (目的地: 东京) | |
[03:40] | 制片: 布雷德・葛瑞 | |
[03:54] | 制片: 理查・赛纳克 | |
[04:03] | 编剧: 约翰・奥古斯特 | |
[04:08] | 导演: 提姆・波顿 | |
[04:16] | This is a story of an ordinary little boy… | 这是一个平凡小男孩的故事… |
[04:20] | named Charlie Bucket. | 他名叫查理・巴格特 |
[04:23] | He was not faster or stronger or more clever than other children. | 他并不比别的小孩跑得快 也不比他们强壮或是聪明 |
[04:30] | His family was not rich or powerful or well-connected. | 他家不富有 没背景 也不是什么皇亲国戚 |
[04:35] | In fact, they barely had enough to eat. | 其实 他们家温饱都成问题 |
[04:40] | Charlie Bucket was the luckiest boy in the entire world. | 但查理是全世界最幸运的小男孩 |
[04:44] | He just didn’t know it yet. | 只是他还不知道而已 |
[05:03] | -Evening, Buckets. -Evening. | -大家好 -你好 |
[05:05] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[05:09] | Soup’s almost ready, darling. | 汤快煮好了 老公 |
[05:12] | Don’t suppose there’s anything extra to put in, love. | 应该没得加菜吧? |
[05:16] | Oh, well. Nothing goes better with cabbage than cabbage. | 算了 甘蓝菜配甘蓝菜最对味了 |
[05:23] | Charlie… | 查理… |
[05:25] | I found something I think you’ll like. | 我找到一样东西 你应该会喜欢 |
[05:31] | Charlie’s father worked at the local toothpaste factory. | 查理的父亲在当地牙膏厂上班 |
[05:35] | The hours were long, and the pay was terrible… | 工作时间很长 薪水却少得可怜… |
[05:39] | yet occasionally, there were unexpected surprises. | 但偶尔会有意外的惊喜 |
[05:47] | It’s exactly what I need. | 这正是我需要的 |
[05:49] | What is it, Charlie? | 那是什么 查理? |
[05:57] | Dad found it, just the piece I needed. | 爸爸找到了 正好是我需要的 |
[05:59] | -What piece was it? -A head for Willy Wonka. | -是什么啊? -威利・旺卡的头 |
[06:03] | Well, how wonderful. | 太好了 |
[06:04] | It’s quite a likeness. | 做得很像哦 |
[06:06] | -You think so? -Think so? | -真的吗? -当然 |
[06:08] | I know so. | 我一看就知道了 |
[06:10] | I saw Willy Wonka with my own two eyes. | 我亲眼看过威利・旺卡本人 |
[06:14] | -I used to work for him, you know. -You did? | -我以前在他的工厂上班 -真的吗? |
[06:16] | -I did. -He did. | -真的 -真的 |
[06:18] | He did. | 真的 |
[06:19] | I love grapes. | 我喜欢葡萄 |
[06:22] | Of course, I was a much younger man in those days. | 当然 当时的我比现在年轻很多啦 |
[06:27] | Willy Wonka began with a single store on Cherry Street. | 威利・旺卡原本在樱桃街 开了一家小店 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1257个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:220个,六级词汇:79个,GRE词汇:117个,托福词汇:156个,考研词汇:224个,专四词汇:162个,专八词汇:39个, 所有生词标注共:425个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:30] | (二十年前) | |
[06:32] | But the whole world wanted his candy. | 但全世界的人都想吃他的糖果 |
[06:39] | -Mr. Wonka. -Yeah? | -旺卡先生 -什么事? |
[06:41] | We need more Wonka bars… | 旺卡巧克力糖不够卖了… |
[06:43] | and we’re out of chocolate birds. -Birds? | -巧克力鸟也没了 -鸟? |
[06:47] | Birds. | 鸟 |
[06:49] | Well, then we’ll need to make some more. Here. | 好吧 那就多做一点 来 |
[06:56] | Now open. | 嘴巴张开 |
[07:01] | The man was a genius. | 那个人是天才 |
[07:04] | Did you know he invented a new way of making chocolate ice cream… | 他发明了一个新方法 做出来的巧克力冰淇淋 |
[07:08] | so that it stays cold for hours without a freezer? | 不放冰箱 也能好几个小时不融化 |
[07:12] | You can even leave it lying in the sun on a hot day, and it won’t go runny. | 甚至放在大热天的太阳底下 也不会融化 |
[07:18] | -But that’s impossible. -But Willy Wonka did it. | -不可能啦 -但威利・旺卡做到了 |
[07:24] | Before long… | 不久之后… |
[07:25] | (十五年前) | |
[07:27] | he decided to build a proper chocolate factory. | 他决定建一座像样的巧克力工厂 |
[07:29] | The largest chocolate factory in history. | 有史以来最大的巧克力工厂 |
[07:32] | Fifty times as big as any other. | 是别的工厂的五十倍大 |
[07:55] | Grandpa, don’t make it gross. | 爷爷 别讲得那么恶啦 |
[07:57] | Tell him about the Indian prince. He’d like to hear about that. | 跟他说那个印度王子的事 他一定会喜欢的 |
[08:02] | You mean, Prince Pondicherry? | 你是说本地治里王子吗? |
[08:05] | Well, Prince Pondicherry wrote a letter to Mr. Wonka… | 本地治里王子 写了一封信给旺卡先生 |
[08:09] | and asked him to come all the way out to India… | 请他大老远赶到印度 |
[08:12] | and build him a colossal palace entirely out of chocolate. | 建造一座巨大无比的宫殿 全部都用巧克力做成的 |
[08:20] | (新德里 印度) | |
[08:22] | It will have 100 rooms, and everything will be made of either dark or light chocolate. | 要有一百个房间 全是巧克力做的 不管是什么巧克力 |
[08:29] | True to his word, the bricks were chocolate… | 他向来是说到做到 砖块是巧克力 |
[08:33] | and the cement holding them together was chocolate. | 混凝土接合剂也是巧克力 |
[08:36] | All the walls and ceilings were made of chocolate as well. | 所有墙壁和天花板都是巧克力 |
[08:41] | So were the carpets and the pictures and the furniture. | 地毯 墙上的画和家具也是 |
[08:45] | It is perfect in every way. | 一切都很完美 |
[08:48] | Yeah, but it won’t last long. You better start eating right now. | 对 但持续不了多久 你最好马上开始吃 |
[08:51] | Oh, nonsense. I will not eat my palace. | 胡说八道 我才不吃我的宫殿 |
[08:55] | I intend to live in it. | 我要住在里面 |
[09:01] | But Mr. Wonka was right, of course. | 当然是被旺卡先生说中了 |
[09:04] | Soon after this, there came a very hot day with a boiling sun. | 没过多久 有一天烈日当空 热得要命 |
[09:45] | The prince sent an urgent telegram requesting a new palace… | 王子发了紧急电报 要求重建一座宫殿… |
[09:50] | but Willy Wonka was facing problems of his own. | 但威利・旺卡自己也遇到了麻烦 |
[09:55] | All the other chocolate makers, you see, had grown jealous of Mr. Wonka. | 其他的巧克力制造商 越来越眼红旺卡 |
[10:00] | They began sending in spies to steal his secret recipes. | 他们开始派间谍进工厂 窃取他的秘密配方 |
[10:24] | (秘密配方) | |
[10:33] | Fickelgruber started making an ice cream that would never melt. | 菲克尔格鲁伯开始制造 永不融化的冰淇淋 |
[10:37] | Prodnose came out with a chewing gum that never lost its flavor. | 普罗德诺斯生产了 味道永不变淡的口香糖 |
[10:42] | Then Slugworth began making candy balloons… | 斯洛格华思也开始做… |
[10:45] | that you could blow up to incredible sizes. | 可以吹得好大好大的糖果气球 |
[10:48] | The thievery got so bad… | 间谍窃取资料的事件频传… |
[10:51] | that one day, without warning… | 有一天 在毫无预警的情况下… |
[10:53] | Mr. Wonka told every single one of his workers to go home. | 旺卡先生请所有工人回家 |
[10:58] | He announced that he was closing his chocolate factory forever. | 他宣布要永远关闭巧克力工厂 |
[11:03] | I’m closing my chocolate factory forever. | 我要永远关闭巧克力工厂了 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:25] | But it didn’t close forever. It’s open right now. | 可是没有永远关闭 现在又开工了啊 |
[11:28] | Yes, well, sometimes when grownups say”forever,” they mean”a very long time.” | 恩 有时候大人说的永远 只是指很长一段时间 |
[11:33] | Such as,”I feel like I’ve eaten nothing but cabbage soup forever.” | 比如 我好像永远都在吃甘蓝菜汤 |
[11:37] | -Now, Pops. -The factory did close, Charlie. | -岳父 别闹了 -工厂确实关闭了 查理 |
[11:41] | And it seemed like it was going to be closed forever. | 大家都以为真的会永远关闭 |
[11:45] | Then one day we saw smoke rising from the chimneys. | 结果有一天 我们看到烟囱又冒出烟来了 |
[11:50] | -The factory was back in business. -Did you get your job back? | -工厂又恢复运作了 -你又回去上班了吗? |
[11:54] | No. | 没有 |
[11:56] | No one did. | 谁也没有回去上班 |
[12:01] | But there must be people working there. | 可是一定有人在里面工作 |
[12:03] | Think about it, Charlie. Have you ever seen a single person… | 查理 你回想一下 有没有看到任何人… |
[12:07] | going into that factory or coming out of it? | 进入工厂或从工厂出来? |
[12:11] | No. The gates are always closed. | 没有 一直是大门深锁 |
[12:14] | Exactly. | 那就对了 |
[12:16] | But then, who’s running the machines? | 到底是谁在操作机器呢? |
[12:19] | -Nobody knows, Charlie. -It certainly is a mystery. | -没人知道 -这是一个谜 |
[12:22] | Hasn’t someone asked Mr. Wonka? | 没人问过旺卡先生吗? |
[12:25] | Nobody sees him anymore. He never comes out. | 没人再见过他了 他也没再出来过 |
[12:30] | The only thing that comes out of that place is the candy… | 唯一从工厂出来的就只有糖果… |
[12:34] | already packed and addressed. | 都已经包装封箱分配好了 |
[12:37] | I’d give anything in the world just to go in one more time… | 我愿不惜任何代价再进工厂一次… |
[12:42] | and see what’s become of that amazing factory. | 看看那间不可思议的工厂 现在变成怎样了 |
[12:47] | Well, you won’t, because you can’t. No one can. | 不可能的 因为你进不去 没人进的去 |
[12:52] | It’s a mystery, and it will always be a mystery. | 这是一个谜 永远都是一个谜 |
[12:56] | That little factory of yours, Charlie, is as close as any of us is ever going to get. | 你那个模型小工厂 是我们唯一能靠近的工厂 |
[13:02] | Come on, Charlie. I think it’s time we let your grandparents get some sleep. | 走吧 查理 老人家们该睡觉了 |
[13:08] | -Good night, Grandpa George. -Night, Charlie. | -晚安 乔治公公 -晚安 查理 |
[13:11] | -Night-night. -Chair. | -晚安 -椅子 |
[13:13] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[13:17] | Night, Grandpa Joe. | 晚安 约瑟夫爷爷 |
[13:20] | Good night, Grandma Georgina. | 晚安 乔治娜婆婆 |
[13:22] | Nothing’s impossible, Charlie. | 世上没有不可能的事 查理 |
[13:43] | -Good night. -Night, Charlie. | -晚安 -晚安 查理 |
[13:45] | Sleep well. | 祝你好梦 |
[13:57] | Indeed, that very night, the impossible had already been set in motion. | 其实那天晚上 不可能的事就已经开始发生了 |
[15:04] | Dear people of the world… | 亲爱的世人… |
[15:06] | I, Willy Wonka… | 我…威利・旺卡… |
[15:08] | have decided to allow five children to visit my factory this year. | 决定让五个小朋友 来参观我的工厂 |
[15:13] | In addition, one of these children shall receive a special prize… | 另外 其中一个小朋友 还可以赢得大奖… |
[15:16] | beyond anything you could ever imagine. | 超乎任何人想像的大奖 |
[15:21] | Five golden tickets have been hidden… | 有五张金奖券… |
[15:23] | underneath the ordinary wrapping paper of five ordinary Wonka bars. | 藏在五块普通装旺卡巧克力 不起眼的包装纸里 |
[15:26] | The bars may be anywhere… | 这五块巧克力可能在任何地方… |
[15:28] | (东京 日本) | |
[15:29] | in any shop, in any street, in any town, in any country in the world. | 在任何一个国家的任何城市 任何街道的任何一家商店里 |
[15:42] | (马拉喀什 摩洛哥) | |
[15:56] | (纽约) | |
[16:09] | Wouldn’t it be something, Charlie, to open a bar of candy… | 查理 很令人兴奋吧 拆开巧克力糖的包装纸… |
[16:12] | and find a golden ticket inside? | 发现里面有张金奖券 |
[16:15] | I know, but I only get one bar a year, for my birthday. | 是啊 但我一年只有一块巧克力糖 是生日礼物 |
[16:20] | Well, it’s your birthday next week. | 你生日下礼拜就到了啊 |
[16:22] | You have as much chance as anybody does. | 你和任何人的机会一样多 |
[16:25] | Balderdash. The kids who are going to find the golden tickets… | 胡说八道 找得到金奖券的小孩… |
[16:28] | are the ones who can afford to buy candy bars every day. | 一定是每天都买巧克力来吃的小孩 |
[16:31] | Our Charlie gets only one a year. He doesn’t have a chance. | 咱们查理一年只有一块 他没机会的拉 |
[16:36] | Everyone has a chance, Charlie. | 查理 每个人都有机会 |
[16:39] | Mark my words, the kid who finds the first ticket… | 我说的准没错 找到第一张金奖券的小孩… |
[16:43] | will be fat, fat, fat. | 一定是个超级大胖子 |
[16:45] | Augustus. This way. | 奥古塔斯 看这边 |
[16:50] | (杜塞道夫 德国) | |
[16:52] | I am eating the Wonka bar… | 我在吃旺卡巧克力的时候… |
[16:54] | and I taste something that is not chocolate… | 突然吃到不是巧克力的东西… |
[16:59] | or coconut… | 也不是椰果… |
[17:01] | or walnut or peanut butter… | 也不是胡桃 也不是花生酱… |
[17:04] | or nougat… | 也不是牛轧糖… |
[17:06] | or butter brittle or caramel or sprinkles. | 也不是脆果糖或焦糖 也不是巧克力糖霜 |
[17:12] | So I look… | 于是我看了一眼… |
[17:15] | and I find the golden ticket. | 就发现金奖券了 |
[17:17] | Augustus, how did you celebrate? | 奥古塔斯 你怎么庆祝的? |
[17:20] | I eat more candy. | 我又吃更多的糖果 |
[17:25] | We knew Augustus would find the golden ticket. | 我们早就知道 奥古塔斯会找到金奖券 |
[17:29] | He eats so many candy bars a day… | 他每天都吃好多糖果… |
[17:31] | that it was not possible for him not to find one. | 不可能连一张金奖券都找不到 |
[17:35] | Yes, it is good, Augustus. | 很不错 奥古塔斯 |
[17:39] | Golden ticket claimed and four more… | 出现第一张金奖券 还剩下四张… |
[17:41] | Told you it’d be a porker. | 我就说是个大胖子嘛 |
[17:43] | What a repulsive boy. | 真讨人厌的小孩 |
[17:45] | Only four golden tickets left. | 只剩下四张金奖券了 |
[17:47] | Now that they’ve found one, things will really get crazy. | 既然有人找到一张 大家一定会越来越疯狂 |
[17:52] | Of every shape, size and hue. | 每种形状 大小 及色彩 |
[17:55] | (英国白金汉郡) | |
[17:58] | Veruca. Can you spell that for us, please? | 维露卡 麻烦你拼一下 好吗 |
[18:01] | V-E-R-U-C-A. Veruca Salt. | 维-露-卡 维露卡・索尔特 |
[18:06] | As soon as my little Veruca told me she had to have one of these golden tickets… | 我的小维露卡一说她想要金奖券… |
[18:10] | I started buying all the Wonka bars I could lay my hands on. | 我就把买得到的旺卡巧克力 全都买下来 |
[18:14] | Thousands of them. Hundreds of thousands. | 成千上万块 数以百计 |
[18:17] | I’m in the nut business, you see. So I say to my workers: | 我是从事坚果业 所以我就告诉工人们 |
[18:21] | Morning, ladies. From now on, you can stop shelling peanuts… | 各位女士早安 从现在起暂停剥花生壳… |
[18:24] | and start shelling the wrappers off these chocolate bars instead. | 改拆这些巧克力的包装纸 |
[18:42] | Three days went by, and we had no luck. Oh, it was terrible. | 过了三天 还是没找到 真是太糟糕了 |
[18:45] | My Veruca got more and more upset each day. | 我的小维露卡一天比一天生气 |
[18:48] | Where’s my golden ticket? | 我的金奖券呢? |
[18:49] | I want my golden ticket. | 我要我的金奖券 |
[18:53] | Well, gentlemen, I just hated to see my little girl feeling unhappy like that. | 各位 我最讨厌看到我的宝贝女儿不开心 |
[18:57] | I vowed I would keep searching until I could give her what she wanted. | 我发誓不找到金奖券绝不罢休 |
[19:02] | And finally, I found her a ticket. | 结果终于让我找到了一张 |
[19:06] | (索尔特坚果公司) | |
[19:32] | Daddy, I want another pony. | 爸爸 我还要一匹小马 |
[19:37] | She’s even worse than the fat boy. | 她比那个胖小子更讨人厌 |
[19:40] | I don’t think that was really fair. She didn’t find the ticket herself. | 我觉得不太公平 她不是自己发现金奖券的 |
[19:44] | Don’t worry about it, Charlie. That man spoils his daughter. | 别担心 查理 那人把她女儿宠坏了 |
[19:48] | And no good ever comes from spoiling a child like that. | 像那样宠坏小孩 是不会有好下场的 |
[19:57] | Charlie, Mum and I thought… | 查理 我和你妈希望你… |
[20:01] | maybe you wanna open your birthday present tonight. | 今晚就拆生日礼物 |
[20:10] | Here you are. | 拿去吧 |
[20:18] | (一流开心牛奶巧克力软糖) | |
[20:24] | Maybe I should wait till morning. | 我等明天早上再拆好了 |
[20:26] | -Like hell. -Pop. | -门儿都没有 -岳父 |
[20:28] | All together, we’re 381 years old. We don’t wait. | 我们加起来381岁了 别想叫我们等 |
[20:42] | Now, Charlie, you mustn’t feel too disappointed… | 查理 就算没找到… |
[20:45] | you know, if you don’t get the… | 也不要觉得太失望… |
[20:47] | Whatever happens, you’ll still have the candy. | 无论如何 你还有巧克力吃 |
[21:18] | Ah, well. | 好了 |
[21:20] | That’s that. | 没戏唱了 |
[21:24] | -We’ll share it. -Oh, no, Charlie. | -我们分着吃吧 -不行 |
[21:27] | Not your birthday present. | 这是你的生日礼物 |
[21:29] | It’s my candy bar, and I’ll do what I want with it. | 这是我的巧克力 我想给谁吃就给谁吃 |
[21:39] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢你 |
[21:42] | Thank you, Charlie. | 谢谢你 |
[21:48] | Bless you. | 愿神佑你 |
[22:15] | All right, let’s see who found it. | 好 看看是谁找到的 |
[22:22] | “The third ticket was found by Miss Violet Beauregarde.” | 第三张金奖券的得主 是紫罗兰・博雷加德小姐 |
[22:40] | (乔治亚州 亚特兰大市) | |
[22:44] | These are just some of the 263 trophies and medals my Violet has won. | 这些只是我的紫罗兰 赢得的263座奖杯的一部分 |
[22:50] | I’m a gum chewer mostly, but when I heard about these ticket things… | 我平常喜欢嚼口香糖 但我一听到金奖券的事… |
[22:53] | I laid off the gum, switched to candy bars. | 就暂时不买口香糖 改买巧克力 |
[22:56] | She’s just a driven young woman. I don’t know where she gets it. | 她是个冲劲十足的小女孩 不知道是遗传谁的 |
[23:02] | I’m the Junior World Champion Gum Chewer. | 我是嚼口香糖的世界冠军 |
[23:04] | This piece of gum I’m chewing right now… | 我嘴里嚼的这片口香糖… |
[23:06] | I’ve been working on for three months solid. That’s a record. | 已经整整嚼了三个月 刷新了世界纪录 |
[23:10] | Of course, I did have my share of trophies, mostly baton. | 当然 我也有不少战利品 多半是甩指挥棒得来的 |
[23:15] | So it says that one kid’s gonna get this special prize, better than all the rest. | 上面写着有个小朋友能得到大奖 别的小朋友都得不到 |
[23:20] | I don’t care who those other four are. That kid, it’s gonna be me. | 我才不管其他四个人是谁 得大奖的小孩一定是我 |
[23:24] | Tell them why, Violet. | 告诉他们为什么 紫罗兰 |
[23:26] | Because I’m a winner. | 因为我天生是赢家 |
[23:27] | What a beastly girl. | 真讨人厌的女孩 |
[23:29] | Despicable. | 卑鄙下流 |
[23:32] | You don’t know what we’re talking about. | 你知不知道我们在说啥 |
[23:36] | Dragonflies? | 蜻蜓吗? |
[23:38] | But wait, this is just in. | 等一下 有最新消息 |
[23:40] | The fourth golden ticket has been found by a boy called Mike Teavee. | 第四张金奖券找到了 是一名叫麦克・蒂维的男孩 |
[23:48] | (科罗拉多州 丹佛市) | |
[23:57] | All you had to do was track the manufacturing dates… | 只要从制造日期来推算就好了… |
[24:00] | offset by weather and the derivative of the Nikkei Index. | 再加上天气的影响 还有日经指数的导数值 |
[24:04] | A retard could figure it out. | 就连智障都算得出来 |
[24:07] | Most of the time I don’t know what he’s talking about. | 我经常听不懂他在讲什么 |
[24:10] | You know, kids these days, what with all the technology… | 这年头的小孩知道太多高科技了… |
[24:13] | Die! Die! Die! | 去死! 去死! |
[24:17] | Doesn’t seem like they stay kids very long. | 他们的童年应该不会太长 |
[24:24] | In the end, I only had to buy one candy bar. | 我只要买一块巧克力就够了 |
[24:27] | -And how did it taste? -I don’t know. | -好不好吃? -不知道 |
[24:30] | I hate chocolate. | 我讨厌巧克力 |
[24:31] | Well, it’s a good thing you’re going to a chocolate factory, you ungrateful little… | 那你干嘛要去巧克力工厂? 你这个忘恩负义的… |
[24:46] | That question is, who will be the winner of the last gold…? | 问题是 谁会找到最后一张金奖… |
[24:56] | -Dad? -Yes, Charlie? | -爸爸? -什么事? |
[24:58] | Why aren’t you at work? | 你怎么没去上班? |
[25:01] | Oh, well, the toothpaste factory thought they’d give me a bit of time off. | 牙膏工厂希望我能休息一阵子 |
[25:05] | Like summer vacation? | 像暑假一样? |
[25:07] | Sure. Something like that. | 对 就是那样 |
[25:13] | In fact, it wasn’t like a vacation at all. | 其实他根本不是放什么假 |
[25:18] | The upswing in candy sales had led to a rise in cavities… | 糖果卖得好 结果蛀牙的人就变多了… |
[25:22] | which led to a rise in toothpaste sales. | 牙膏的销售量也随之提升 |
[25:30] | With the extra money, the factory had decided to modernize… | 工厂赚了大钱 就决定要现代化… |
[25:35] | eliminating Mr. Bucket’s job. | 结果巴格特先生失业了 |
[25:43] | We were barely making ends meet as it was. | 我们原本就已经三餐不继 |
[25:46] | You’ll find another job. | 你会找到新工作的 |
[25:48] | Until then, I’ll just…Well, I’ll just thin down the soup a little more. | 在此之前我就…我就把汤稀释一点 |
[25:54] | Don’t worry, Mr. Bucket, our luck will change. | 放心吧 巴格特先生 我们会转运的 |
[25:58] | I know it. | 我有信心 |
[26:04] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[26:21] | My secret hoard. | 我的私房钱 |
[26:27] | You and I are going to have one more fling… | 咱们爷俩再试一次手气 看看… |
[26:31] | at finding that last ticket. | 能不能找到最后一张金奖券 |
[26:34] | You sure you want to spend your money on that? | 你确定要把钱花在这上面? |
[26:36] | Of course I’m sure. Here. | 我当然确定 拿去吧 |
[26:40] | Run down to the nearest store… | 跑去最近的商店… |
[26:43] | and buy the first Wonka candy bar you see. | 看到第一块旺卡巧克力就买下来 |
[26:47] | Bring it straight back, and we’ll open it together. | 直接拿回家 我们一起拆包装纸 |
[26:59] | Such a good boy, really. | 真是个乖孩子 |
[27:03] | Such a good… | 真是个乖… |
[27:06] | Grandpa? | 爷爷? |
[27:09] | -You fell asleep. -Have you got it? | -你睡着了 -你买到了吗? |
[27:17] | Which end should we open first? | 要从哪一端开始拆? |
[27:19] | Just do it quick, like a Band-Aid. | 速战速决 像撕OK绷一样 |
[27:52] | Did you see that some kid in Russia found the last golden ticket? | 你知不知道有个俄国小孩 找到最后一张金奖券了? |
[27:55] | Yes, it was in the paper this morning. | 对 今天的早报有登 |
[27:58] | Good boy. Come on, George. Good boy. | 乖狗狗 来吧 乔治 乖狗狗 |
[28:54] | One Wonka Whipple-Scrumptious Fudgemallow Delight, please. | 请给我一块旺卡一流开心牛奶巧克力软糖 |
[28:56] | Okay. Here you go. | 好的 拿去吧 |
[29:03] | (俄国的金奖券是假的 还剩一张金奖券) | |
[29:04] | The nerve of some people. | 那些人真胆大 |
[29:07] | I know. Forging a ticket. Come on. | 对啊 仿造金奖券? 别傻了 |
[29:23] | It’s a golden ticket. | 那是金奖券耶 |
[29:27] | You found Wonka’s last golden ticket. | 你找到旺卡的最后一张金奖券 |
[29:31] | In my shop too! | 而且是在我店里买的 |
[29:34] | Listen. I’ll buy it from you. I’ll give you $50 and a new bicycle. | 听着 我跟你买 我给你五十元 外加一辆脚踏车 |
[29:38] | Are you crazy? I’d give him $500 for that ticket. | 你疯了吗? 我出五百元买你的金奖券 |
[29:41] | You wanna sell me your ticket for $500, young man? | 五百元把金奖券卖给我吧 |
[29:44] | That’s enough of that. Leave the kid alone. | 够了 别烦这位小朋友 |
[29:47] | Listen. Don’t let anyone have it. Take it straight home, you understand? | 听着 千万不要给任何人 直接拿着回家 懂吗? |
[29:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:02] | Mom! Dad! | 妈! 爸! |
[30:05] | I found it! | 我找到了! |
[30:07] | The last golden ticket! It’s mine! | 最后一张金奖券! 是我的! |
[30:32] | Here. | 拿去 |
[30:34] | Read it aloud. Let’s hear exactly what it says. | 大声念出来 看看上面写什么 |
[30:39] | “Greetings to you, the lucky finder of this golden ticket, from Mr. Willy Wonka. | 欢迎你 找到金奖券的幸运儿 威利・旺卡先生祝福你 |
[30:44] | I shake you warmly by the hand. For now, I do invite you to come to my factory… | 我要热情地握你的手 邀请你来我的工厂… |
[30:48] | and be my guest for one whole day.” | 当我整整一天的贵宾 |
[30:52] | “I, Willy Wonka, will conduct you around the factory myself… | 我 威利・旺卡 将亲自带你们参观工厂… |
[30:55] | showing you everything there is to see.” | 带你们看遍每个细节 |
[30:57] | “Afterwards, when it is time to leave… | 等到参观完毕要离开时… |
[30:59] | you will be escorted home by a procession of large trucks… | 你可以载走满满好几卡车… |
[31:03] | each one filled with all the chocolate you could ever eat.” | 足够让你吃一辈子的巧克力 |
[31:06] | “And remember, one of you lucky five children will receive an extra prize… | 记住 五个小朋友当中 有一位将独得大奖… |
[31:11] | beyond your wildest imagination. | 超乎你最疯狂的想像之外 |
[31:14] | Now, here are your instructions.” | 请遵照以下的指示 |
[31:16] | “On the 1st of February, you must come to the factory gates at 10 a.m. Sharp. | 请在二月一日 上午十点整到工厂门口 |
[31:20] | You’re allowed to bring one member of your family to look after you. | 你可以带一位家人随行照顾 |
[31:24] | Until then, Willy Wonka.” | 到时候见了 威利・旺卡 |
[31:27] | The 1st of February. | 二月一日 |
[31:29] | -But that’s tomorrow. -Then there’s not a moment to lose. | -就是明天耶 -那片刻不容缓了 查理 |
[31:32] | Wash your face, comb your hair, scrub your hands, brush your teeth, blow your nose. | 快去洗脸…梳头…洗手…刷牙…清鼻子 |
[31:36] | -And get that mud off your pants. -Now we must all try and keep very calm. | -还要换掉那条脏裤子 -我们现在要保持冷静 |
[31:40] | First thing that we have to decide is this: Who is going with Charlie to the factory? | 首先要决定的是 谁来陪查理去参观工厂 |
[31:45] | I will. I’ll take him. You leave it to me. | 我去 我带他去 交给我就对了 |
[31:48] | How about you, dear? Don’t you think you ought to go? | 怎样? 你不觉得你应该去吗? |
[31:51] | Well, Grandpa Joe seems to know more about it than we do, and… | 约瑟夫爷爷好像比我们任何人 知道得多… |
[31:57] | Provided, of course, he feels well enough. | 当然前提是他身体负荷得了 |
[32:02] | No. We’re not going. | 不行 我们不去了 |
[32:08] | A woman offered me $500 for the ticket. | 有个阿姨要花五百元买金奖券 |
[32:11] | I bet someone else would pay more. | 一定还有人出价更高 |
[32:14] | We need the money more than we need the chocolate. | 我们需要的是钱 不是巧克力 |
[32:26] | Young man, come here. | 小伙子 过来 |
[32:32] | There’s plenty of money out there. | 外头的钱多得是 |
[32:35] | They print more every day. | 每天都有新钞在印 |
[32:38] | But this ticket… | 但这张金奖券… |
[32:40] | there’s only five of them in the whole world… | 全世界只有五张而已… |
[32:44] | and that’s all there’s ever going to be. | 以后也不会再有了 |
[32:48] | Only a dummy would give this up for something as common as money. | 只有傻瓜才会放弃金奖券 要钱那种俗气的东西 |
[32:53] | Are you a dummy? | 你是傻瓜吗? |
[32:56] | No, sir. | 不是 |
[32:58] | Then get that mud off your pants. You’ve got a factory to go to. | 那就去换掉那条脏裤子 你要去参观工厂了 |
[33:46] | Daddy, I want to go in. | 爸爸 我要进去 |
[33:49] | It’s 9:59, sweetheart. | 才9点59分 甜心 |
[33:51] | Make time go faster. | 叫时间过快一点啦 |
[33:54] | Do you think Mr. Wonka will recognize you? | 你觉得旺卡先生会认出你吗? |
[33:56] | Hard to say. It’s been years. | 很难说 事隔多年了 |
[34:07] | Eyes on the prize, Violet. | 专心得大奖 紫罗兰 |
[34:09] | Eyes on the prize. | 专心得大奖 |
[34:29] | Please enter. | 请进 |
[34:43] | Come forward. | 向前走 |
[34:50] | Close the gates. | 关上大门 |
[35:01] | Dear visitors… | 亲爱的贵宾… |
[35:04] | it is my great pleasure to welcome you to my humble factory. | 很荣幸各位来参观我的小工厂 |
[35:11] | And who am I? | 我是谁呢? |
[35:15] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[35:20] | Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka | 威利・旺卡 威利・旺卡 |
[35:22] | The amazing chocolatier | 了不起的巧克力制造商 |
[35:24] | Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka | 威利・旺卡 威利・旺卡 |
[35:26] | Everybody give a cheer! Hooray! | 大家为他欢呼吧 万岁! |
[35:28] | He’s modest, clever and so smart | 他谦虚 机灵又聪明 |
[35:30] | He barely can restrain it | 想不爱现也难 |
[35:32] | With so much generosity | 而且又乐善好施 |
[35:34] | There is no way to contain it! | 根本不可能掩饰 |
[35:36] | To contain it To contain, to contain, to contain! | 掩饰… |
[35:40] | Hooray! | 万岁! |
[35:42] | Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka | 威利・旺卡 威利・旺卡 |
[35:44] | He’s the one that you’re about to meet | 你们待会儿就要见到他 |
[35:46] | Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka | 威利・旺卡 威利・旺卡 |
[35:48] | He’s the genius who just can’t be beat | 他是个天才 没人赢得过他 |
[35:51] | The magician and the chocolate wiz | 他是魔术师和巧克力奇才 |
[35:52] | The best darn guy who ever lived | 有史以来最了不起的人 |
[35:54] | Willy Wonka, here he is! | 他就是威利・旺卡! |
[36:18] | The amazing chocolatier | 巧克力奇才 |
[36:32] | Wasn’t that just magnificent? | 很精彩吧? |
[36:34] | I was worried it was getting a little dodgy in the middle part, but then that finale… | 我本来还担心中间会有点怪 可是那个结尾… |
[36:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[36:45] | -He’s Willy Wonka. -Really? | -他是威利・旺卡 -真的吗? |
[36:58] | “Good morning, starshine. | 星光早安 |
[37:01] | The Earth says hello.” | 大地向你打招呼 |
[37:11] | “Dear guests, greetings. | 亲爱的贵宾 大家好 |
[37:14] | Welcome to the factory. I shake you warmly by the hand. | 欢迎来到工厂 我要热情地握你的手 |
[37:22] | My name is Willy Wonka.” | 我叫威利・旺卡 |
[37:25] | Then shouldn’t you be up there? | 那你不是应该在那上面吗? |
[37:27] | I couldn’t very well watch the show from up there, now, could I, little girl? | 坐在上面就看不到表演了 对吧 小女孩? |
[37:31] | Mr. Wonka, I don’t know if you’ll remember me… | 旺卡先生 不知道你记不记得我… |
[37:35] | but I used to work here in the factory. | 我以前在贵工厂上班 |
[37:39] | Were you one of those despicable spies who tried to steal… | 你是爱剽窃别人的糖果商 雇来的间谍… |
[37:42] | my life’s work and sell it to parasitic, copycat, candy-making cads? | 偷走我毕生的心血 卖给人家的人吗? |
[37:46] | No, sir. | 不是 |
[37:48] | Then wonderful. Welcome back. | 那就好 欢迎你回来 |
[37:49] | Let’s get a move on, kids. | 我们快开始吧 |
[37:54] | Don’t you want to know our names? | 你不想知道我们的名字吗? |
[37:56] | Can’t imagine how it would matter. Come quickly. Far too much to see. | 我觉得没必要耶 快走吧 有太多东西要看了 |
[38:07] | Just drop your coats anywhere. | 外套随便丢就行了 |
[38:15] | -Mr. Wonka? Sure is toasty in here. -What? | -旺卡先生 室内很热耶 -什么? |
[38:19] | I have to keep it warm in here. My workers are used to an extremely hot climate. | 室内要保持温暖 因为我的员工都习惯热带气候 |
[38:24] | They just can’t stand the cold. | 他们受不了寒冷 |
[38:26] | Who are the workers? | 什么员工? |
[38:28] | All in good time. Now… | 待会儿就知道了 现在… |
[38:34] | Mr. Wonka, I’m Violet Beauregarde. | 旺卡先生 我是紫罗兰・博雷加德 |
[38:39] | -I don’t care. -Well, you should care. | -我才不在乎 -你应该要在乎 |
[38:41] | Because I’m gonna win the special prize at the end. | 因为赢得大奖的人会是我 |
[38:44] | Well, you do seem confident, and confidence is key. | 你看起来很有自信 自信很重要 |
[38:50] | I’m Veruca Salt. It’s very nice to meet you, sir. | 我是维露卡・索尔特 幸会 |
[38:53] | I always thought a verruca was a type of wart… | 我以为维露卡… |
[38:56] | you got on the bottom of your foot. | 是脚底长的一种疣 |
[39:00] | I am Augustus Gloop. I love your chocolate. | 我是奥古塔斯・格卢普 我很爱吃你的巧克力 |
[39:04] | I can see that. So do I. | 看得出来 我也很喜欢 |
[39:07] | I never expected to have so much in common. | 没想到我们有这么多共同点 |
[39:14] | You. You’re Mike Teavee. | 你是麦克・蒂维 |
[39:17] | You’re the little devil who cracked the system. | 那个坏了我好事的小魔鬼 |
[39:22] | And you. Well, you’re just lucky to be here, aren’t you? | 还有你 你纯粹是运气好吧 |
[39:27] | And the rest of you must be their… | 其他几位想必是他们的… |
[39:37] | -Parents. -Yeah. | -家长? -对 |
[39:40] | Moms and dads. | 爸爸和妈妈 |
[39:43] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[39:47] | Papa? | 爸? |
[39:55] | Okay, then. Let’s move along. | 好了 我们继续走 |
[40:14] | -Would you like some chocolate? -Sure. | -想不想吃巧克力? -好啊 |
[40:17] | Then you should’ve brought some. | 那你要自己带啊 |
[40:23] | -Let’s be friends. -Best friends. | -我们当好朋友吧 -最好的朋友 |
[40:37] | An important room, this. | 这个房间很重要 |
[40:39] | -After all, it is a chocolate factory. -Then why is the door so small? | -毕竟这是巧克力工厂 -为什么门这么小? |
[40:44] | That’s to keep all the great big chocolaty flavor inside. | 这样浓郁的巧克力香味 才不会散出去啊 |
[41:09] | Now, do be careful, my dear children. | 现在…小心点 亲爱的孩子们 |
[41:13] | Don’t lose your heads. | 别昏了头 |
[41:15] | Don’t get overexcited. | 别兴奋过度 |
[41:17] | Just keep very calm. | 尽量保持冷静 |
[41:36] | It’s beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[41:38] | What? | 什么? |
[41:41] | Oh, yeah, it’s very beautiful. | 对 是很漂亮 |
[41:52] | Every drop of the river… | 河里的每一滴巧克力… |
[41:55] | is hot, melted chocolate of the finest quality. | 都是最高品质的热融巧克力 |
[42:04] | The waterfall is most important. | 瀑布是最重要的关键 |
[42:06] | Mixes the chocolate. | 用瀑布来混合巧克力 |
[42:08] | Churns it up. Makes it light and frothy. | 搅拌均匀 让巧克力滑溜又顺口 |
[42:12] | By the way… | 对了… |
[42:13] | no other factory in the world mixes its chocolate by waterfall, my dear children. | 全世界没有别的工厂 用瀑布来混合巧克力 |
[42:19] | And you can take that to the bank. | 这点我可以向你们保证 |
[42:31] | People. | 各位 |
[42:35] | Those pipes… | 那些管子… |
[42:37] | suck up the chocolate and carry it away all over the factory. | 会吸取巧克力 输送到工厂内的各个角落 |
[42:43] | Thousands of gallons an hour. Yeah. | 每小时好几千加仑 没错 |
[42:47] | And do you like my meadow? Try some of my grass. | 喜欢这片草地吗? 抓一把来吃 |
[42:50] | Please have a blade. Please do. It’s so delectable and so darn good-looking. | 你们就吃一点吧 这是又好吃又好看 |
[42:55] | You can eat the grass? | 草也可以吃? |
[42:57] | Of course you can. | 当然 |
[42:59] | Everything in this room is eatable. | 这个房间里的每样东西都能吃 |
[43:01] | Even I’m eatable. | 就连我也可以吃 |
[43:03] | But that is called cannibalism, my dear children… | 不过我们不是食人族啦… |
[43:06] | and is, in fact, frowned upon in most societies. | 文明社会是不容许人吃人的 |
[43:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:11] | Enjoy. | 尽情享用吧 |
[43:13] | Go on. Scoot, scoot. | 去啊 快去啊 |
[43:37] | Son. | 儿子 |
[43:40] | Please. | 拜托别闹了 |
[43:42] | Dad, he said, “Enjoy.” | 爸 他说”尽情”耶 |
[43:59] | Why hold on to it? Why not start a new piece? | 何必这么坚持? 干嘛不换片新的? |
[44:03] | Because then I wouldn’t be a champion. I’d be a loser, like you. | 换了 我就不是冠军 而是个失败者 像你一样 |
[44:36] | Daddy, look over there. | 爸爸 看那边 |
[44:39] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[44:41] | It’s a little person. | 是一个小矮人 |
[44:43] | Over there, by the waterfall. | 在那里 瀑布旁边 |
[44:48] | -There’s two of them. -There’s more than two. | -有两个耶 -不只两个 |
[44:57] | -Where do they come from? -Who are they? | -他们从哪儿来的? -他们是谁? |
[45:01] | Are they real people? | 他们是真人吗? |
[45:03] | Of course they’re real people. They’re Oompa-Loompas. | 他们当然是真人 他们是奥柏伦柏人 |
[45:09] | -Oompa-Loompas? -Imported, direct from Loompaland. | -奥柏伦柏人? -直接从伦柏地进口的 |
[45:12] | -There’s no such place. -What? | -没这个地方 -什么? |
[45:15] | Mr. Wonka, I teach high-school geography, and I’m here to tell you… | 旺卡先生 我教高中地理 我跟你说… |
[45:19] | Well, then you’ll know all about it, and, oh, what a terrible country it is. | 那你应该清楚 那个地方太可怕了 |
[45:35] | The whole place is nothing but thick jungles… | 整片土地上只有茂密的丛林… |
[45:37] | infested by the most dangerous beasts in the entire world. | 到处都是全世界最危险的怪兽 |
[45:42] | Hornswogglers and snozzwangers and those terrible, wicked whangdoodles. | 独角兽和怪鼻兽 还有可怕又邪恶的丑怪兽 |
[46:07] | I went to Loompaland looking for exotic new flavors for candy. | 我去伦柏地找异国风糖果口味 |
[46:16] | Instead… | 结果却… |
[46:17] | I found the Oompa-Loompas. | 找到奥柏伦柏人 |
[46:27] | They lived in tree houses to escape from the fierce creatures who lived below. | 他们住在树屋里 躲避地面上的凶猛怪兽 |
[46:36] | The Oompa-Loompas ate nothing but green caterpillars, which tasted revolting. | 奥柏伦柏人只能吃非常难吃的绿毛虫 |
[46:41] | The Oompa-Loompas looked for other things… | 他们一直找别的东西… |
[46:43] | to mash up with the caterpillars to make them taste better: | 来拌毛虫糊 看能不能好吃一点 |
[46:46] | Red beetles, the bark of the bong-bong tree. | 红甲虫 梆梆树皮 |
[46:50] | All of them beastly… | 全都不好吃… |
[46:52] | but not quite so beastly as the caterpillars. | 但比光吃毛毛虫好吃多啦 |
[47:27] | But the food they longed for the most was the cocoa bean. | 但他们最想吃的食物是可可豆 |
[47:35] | An Oompa-Loompa was lucky if he found three or four cocoa beans a year. | 每个奥柏伦柏人一年能找到 三四颗可可豆就算幸运了 |
[47:39] | But, oh, how they craved them. | 他们超爱吃可可豆 |
[47:42] | All they’d ever think about was cocoa beans. | 他们整天只想着可可豆 |
[47:51] | The cocoa bean is the thing from which chocolate is made, so I told the chief: | 可可豆是巧克力的原料 于是我跟酋长说… |
[47:55] | (搬来我的工厂住吧) | |
[47:58] | (你们想吃多少可可豆都行) | |
[48:01] | (我也可用可可豆当你们的工资) | |
[48:16] | They are such wonderful workers. | 他们都是勤劳的工人 |
[48:19] | I feel I must warn you, though, they are rather mischievous. | 但我警告你们 他们很顽皮 |
[48:22] | Always making jokes. | 一天到晚恶作剧 |
[48:24] | Augustus, my child, that is not a good thing you do! | 奥古塔斯 千万别那样做 |
[48:30] | Hey, little boy. | 小男孩 |
[48:32] | My chocolate must be untouched by human hands. | 不要用手去碰我的巧克力 |
[48:42] | He’ll drown. | 他会溺死的 |
[48:45] | He can’t swim. | 他不会游泳 |
[48:46] | Save him! | 快救他! |
[48:49] | Augustus! No! | 奥古塔斯! 不! |
[48:58] | Augustus! | 奥古塔斯! |
[49:09] | Augustus, watch out! | 奥古塔斯 小心! |
[49:29] | There he goes. | 他被吸上去了 |
[49:32] | Call the fire brigade! | 快来人 救命啊! |
[49:34] | It’s a wonder how that pipe is big enough. | 那根管子居然够粗耶 |
[49:37] | It isn’t big enough. He’s slowing down. | 不够粗啦 他慢下来了 |
[49:39] | He’s gonna stick. | 他会卡住的 |
[49:42] | I think he has. | 已经卡住了 |
[49:47] | He’s blocked the whole pipe. | 整根管子都被他塞住了 |
[49:51] | Look. The Oompa-Loompas. | 你们看 奥柏伦柏人 |
[50:02] | What are they doing? | 他们在干嘛? |
[50:06] | They’re going to treat us to a little song. It is quite a special occasion. | 他们应该是想唱歌给我们听 这是很特别的场合 |
[50:10] | They haven’t had a fresh audience in many a moon. | 他们很久没观众了 |
[50:32] | Augustus Gloop, Augustus Gloop… | 奥古塔斯・格卢普… |
[50:35] | The great big, greedy nincompoop | 那个贪吃的大傻瓜 |
[50:37] | Augustus Gloop, so big and vile So greedy, foul and infantile | 奥古塔斯・格卢普 又肥又皮 贪婪可恶又幼稚 |
[50:43] | “Come on!” we cried “The time is ripe | 我们叫道: 时机已成熟 |
[50:45] | To send him shooting up the pipe!” | 把他弄到玻璃管里去 |
[50:48] | But don’t, dear children, be alarmed | 不过亲爱的小朋友们 不必害怕 |
[50:50] | Augustus Gloop will not be harmed | 奥古塔斯・格卢普不会出事 |
[50:53] | Augustus Gloop will not be harmed | 奥古塔斯・格卢普不会出事 |
[51:27] | Although, of course, we must admit | 当然 我们必须承认 |
[51:29] | He will be altered quite a bit | 他将有不少改变 |
[51:32] | Slowly, wheels go round and round | 轮子慢慢地转了一下又一下 |
[51:34] | And cogs begin to grind and pound… | 齿轮开始又磨又压… |
[52:33] | Bravo! Well done! | 赞啊! 表演得真棒 |
[52:35] | Aren’t they delightful? Aren’t they charming? | 他们很可爱 很讨人喜欢吧? |
[52:37] | -I do say, that all seemed rather rehearsed. -Like they knew it was gonna happen. | -这段歌舞好像是彩排好的 -他们好像知道会发生什么事 |
[52:42] | Oh, poppycock. | 少胡说八道了 |
[52:47] | Where is my son? Where does that pipe go to? | 我儿子呢? 那根管子通往哪里? |
[52:52] | That pipe, it just so happens to lead… | 那根管子直通另一个房间… |
[52:54] | directly to the room where I make delicious… | 那个房间是制造最美味的… |
[52:57] | strawberry-flavored, chocolate-coated fudge. | 草莓牛奶巧克力夹心软糖 |
[52:59] | Then he will be made into strawberry-flavored, chocolate-coated fudge. | 那他就要被做成 草莓牛奶巧克力夹心软糖 |
[53:03] | They’ll be selling him by the pound all over the world? | 在世界各地称斤论两的卖了 |
[53:07] | No. I wouldn’t allow it. The taste would be terrible. | 不行 我绝对不允许 那一定很难吃 |
[53:10] | Can you imagine Augustus-flavored, chocolate-coated Gloop? | 你能想像…奥古塔斯口味的巧克力糖吗? |
[53:14] | No one would buy it. | 没人会买的 |
[53:24] | I want you to take Mrs. Gloop up to the Fudge Room, okay? | 请你带格卢普太太去软糖间 |
[53:28] | Help her find her son. | 帮忙找她儿子 |
[53:29] | Take a long stick and start poking around in the big chocolate-mixing barrel, okay? | 拿一根长棍子 在搅拌巧克力的木桶里探探看 懂吗 |
[53:52] | Mr. Wonka? | 旺卡先生? |
[53:54] | Why would Augustus’ name already be in the Oompa-Loompa song, unless…? | 奥柏伦柏人唱的歌 怎会有奥古塔斯的名字? 除非他们… |
[53:57] | Improvisation is a parlor trick. Anyone can do it. | 即兴演出很简单 谁都会表演 |
[54:01] | You, little girl. Say something. | 小女孩 说点什么吧 |
[54:03] | -Anything. -Chewing gum. | -随便什么都好 -口香糖 |
[54:06] | Chewing gum is really gross Chewing gum, I hate the most | 口香糖实在恶心 口香糖我最唾弃 |
[54:09] | See? Exactly the same. | 看吧? 就是这样啊 |
[54:11] | No, it isn’t. | 才不一样呢 |
[54:13] | You really shouldn’t mumble. | 你不该碎碎念 |
[54:15] | Because I can’t understand a word you’re saying. | 因为你说的话我一个字也听不懂 |
[54:20] | Now, on with the tour. | 现在…继续参观吧 |
[54:25] | -Are the Oompa-Loompas really joking? -Of course they’re joking. | -奥柏伦柏人真的是在开玩笑吗 -当然是在开玩笑 |
[54:29] | That boy will be fine. | 那个孩子不会有事的 |
[55:21] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[55:23] | I think it’s from all those doggone cocoa beans. | 应该是吃了太多可可豆吧 |
[55:26] | Hey, by the way, did you guys know that chocolate contains a property… | 对了 你们知不知道 巧克力有一种成份… |
[55:30] | that triggers the release of endorphins? Gives one the feeling of being in love. | 能刺激脑内啡的分泌 给人恋爱般的愉悦感觉? |
[55:35] | You don’t say. | 这样啊 |
[55:39] | All aboard. | 上船�� |
[55:52] | Onward! | 前进! |
[56:17] | Here. | 来吧 |
[56:19] | Try some of this. It’ll do you good. You look starved to death. | 喝一点 对你有好处 你看起来好像快饿死了 |
[56:25] | -It’s great. -That’s because it’s mixed by waterfall. | -好好喝哦 -因为这是用瀑布搅拌的 |
[56:29] | The waterfall is most important. | 瀑布是最重要的关键 |
[56:31] | Mixes the chocolate, churns it up, makes it light and frothy. | 混合巧克力 搅拌均匀 让巧克力滑溜又顺口 |
[56:35] | -By the way, no other factory in the world…-You already said that. | -对了 全世界没有别的工厂… -你已经说过了 |
[56:46] | -You’re all quite short, aren’t you? -Well, yeah. We’re children. | -你们都很矮哦 -对 我们是小孩啊 |
[56:49] | Well, that’s no excuse. I was never as short as you. | 那不是理由 我就从没像你那么矮 |
[56:52] | -You were once. -Was not. Know why? | -你小时候也一样啦 -才没有 你知道为什么吗? |
[56:56] | Because I distinctly remember putting a hat on top of my head. | 因为我随时都记得戴上帽子 |
[56:59] | Look at your short, little arms. You could never reach. | 不像你手那么短 永远够不到头 |
[57:06] | Do you even remember what it was like being a kid? | 你记不记得小时候的事? |
[57:08] | Oh, boy, do I. | 当然记得 |
[57:14] | Do I? | 是吗? |
[57:15] | In fact, Willy Wonka hadn’t thought about his childhood for years. | 其实威利・旺卡已经好多年 没想起小时候的事了 |
[57:20] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋! |
[57:23] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋! |
[57:33] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋! |
[57:37] | Who do we have here? | 来的是谁啊? |
[57:38] | Ruthie, Veronica, Terrance. | 露西 薇洛妮卡 泰伦斯 |
[57:42] | And who’s that under the sheet? | 那个披着白布的是谁? |
[57:46] | Little Willy Wonka. | 原来是小威利・旺卡 |
[57:52] | Willy Wonka was the son of the city’s most famous dentist… | 威利・旺卡的父亲是城里 最有名的牙医… |
[57:56] | Wilbur Wonka. | 威尔伯・旺卡 |
[57:58] | (威尔伯・旺卡牙医诊所) | |
[58:05] | Now… | 来… |
[58:07] | let’s see what the damage is this year, shall we? | 看看今年用什么来害人 |
[58:24] | Caramels. | 牛奶糖 |
[58:26] | They’d get stuck in your braces, wouldn’t they? | 吃这个会卡在牙套上 对吧? |
[58:34] | Lollipops. | 棒棒糖 |
[58:37] | Ought to be called “cavities on a stick.” | 应该叫它”插在棒子上的蛀牙” |
[58:41] | Then we have all this… | 然后还有这些… |
[58:43] | All this… | 这一大堆… |
[58:45] | chocolate. | 巧克力 |
[58:48] | You know, just last week, I was reading in a very important medical journal | 我上星期才看到一篇报导 那是一本重要的医学期刊 |
[58:53] | that some children are allergic to chocolate. | 报导指出有些小孩对巧克力过敏 |
[58:58] | Makes their noses itch. | 吃了以后鼻子会痒 |
[59:01] | Maybe I’m not allergic. | 说不定我不会过敏 |
[59:03] | I could try a piece. | 让我吃一小块看看 |
[59:05] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[59:07] | But why take a chance? | 何必冒这个险呢? |
[59:24] | Mr. Wonka? Mr. Wonka? | 旺卡先生? |
[59:27] | -We’re headed for a tunnel. -Oh, yeah. | -旺卡先生 我们要过隧道了 -对了 |
[59:30] | Full speed ahead. | 全速前进 |
[59:38] | -How can they see where they’re going? -They can’t. | -他们怎么看得到前面的路? -他们看不到 |
[59:41] | There’s no knowing where they’re going. | 他们完全不知道船往哪儿去 |
[59:44] | Switch on the lights! | 开灯! |
[1:00:12] | People, keep an eye out. | 各位 注意看 |
[1:00:14] | We’re passing some very important rooms here. | 我们会经过几个重要的房间 |
[1:00:16] | (纯奶油) | |
[1:00:18] | (咖啡奶油) | |
[1:00:20] | (头发奶油) | |
[1:00:22] | What do you use hair cream for? | 头发奶油是做什么用的? |
[1:00:25] | To lock in moisture. | 头发保湿用的啊 |
[1:00:33] | -Whipped cream. -Precisely. | -打泡奶油 -答对了 |
[1:00:37] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这样做没道理啊 |
[1:00:39] | For your information, little girl… | 告诉你吧 小女孩… |
[1:00:41] | whipped cream isn’t whipped cream at all unless it’s been whipped with whips. | 没用鞭子一打再打 就不算是打泡奶油 |
[1:00:45] | Everybody knows that. | 这是众所周知的 |
[1:01:16] | (果冻豆) | |
[1:01:37] | Stop the boat. I wanna show you guys something. | 停船 我带你们去一个地方 |
[1:01:41] | (发明室) | |
[1:02:00] | Now, this is the most important room in the entire factory. | 这是全工厂最重要的一个房间 |
[1:02:04] | Now, everyone, enjoy yourselves, but just don’t touch anything. | 各位 尽情参观吧 但千万别伸手摸 |
[1:02:08] | Okay? Go on. | 懂吗? 去吧 |
[1:02:10] | Go on, scoot. | 快去啊 |
[1:02:23] | Hey, Mr. Wonka, what’s this? | 旺卡先生 这是什么? |
[1:02:27] | Let me show you. | 我示范给你看 |
[1:02:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:02:32] | These are Everlasting Gobstoppers. | 这是永远吃不完的石头弹子糖 |
[1:02:34] | They’re for children who are given very little allowance. | 专门给零用钱很少的小孩吃 |
[1:02:37] | You can suck on it all year, and it’ll never get any smaller. | 你可以含着一整年 永远不会变小 |
[1:02:41] | -Isn’t that neat? -It’s like gum. | -很棒吧? -像口香糖一样 |
[1:02:44] | No. Gum is for chewing. | 不对 口香糖要嚼 |
[1:02:47] | If you tried chewing one of these Gobstoppers… | 若想嚼这种石头弹子糖… |
[1:02:49] | you’d break all your little teeth off. | 你的小牙齿会碎光光 |
[1:02:51] | But they sure do taste terrific. | 但真的是好吃极了 |
[1:03:01] | And this is Hair Toffee. | 这是生发太妃糖 |
[1:03:03] | You suck down one of these little boogers… | 只要吃了这种糖果… |
[1:03:06] | and in exactly half an hour… | 过了半个小时之后… |
[1:03:08] | a brand-new crop of hair will grow out over the top of your little noggin. | 你会开始长出全新的头发 |
[1:03:12] | And a mustache. And a beard. | 还有八字胡和落腮胡 |
[1:03:14] | -Who wants a beard? -Well… | -谁要长落腮胡啊? -恩… |
[1:03:17] | beatniks, for one. Folk singers and motorbike riders. | 披头族就会啊 民谣歌手和机车骑士 |
[1:03:20] | You know, all those hip, jazzy, super-cool, neat, keen and groovy cats. | 还有嬉皮 爵士风 超酷超正点 霹雳赞的帅猫 |
[1:03:25] | It’s in the fridge, daddy-o. Are you hep to the jive? | 酷到变冰块了 你们懂吗? |
[1:03:27] | Can you dig what I’m laying down? I knew you could. | 听得懂我说的话吗? 你们一定懂 |
[1:03:29] | Slide me some skin, soul brother. | 来握个手吧 老兄 |
[1:03:35] | Unfortunately, the mixture isn’t right yet. | 可惜混合的比例没有很好 |
[1:03:37] | Because an Oompa-Loompa tried some yesterday, and, well, he… | 昨天有个奥柏伦柏人试吃了 结果他… |
[1:03:46] | How are you today? | 你今天好吗? |
[1:03:49] | You look great. | 你看起来好极了 |
[1:03:59] | Watch this. | 你们看这个 |
[1:04:29] | You mean that’s it? | 就这样吗? |
[1:04:30] | Do you even know what “it” is? | 你知不知道那是什么? |
[1:04:33] | -It’s gum. -Yeah. | -那是口香糖 -答对了 |
[1:04:35] | It’s a stick of the most amazing and sensational gum in the whole universe. | 这是全宇宙最不可思议 足以轰动世界的口香糖 |
[1:04:39] | Know why? Know why? | 你们知道为什么吗? |
[1:04:41] | Because this gum is a full three-course dinner all by itself. | 因为吃了这片口香糖 就等于吃下三道菜的一餐 |
[1:04:48] | Why would anyone want that? | 谁会想吃啊? |
[1:04:57] | It will be the end of all kitchens and all cooking. | 不需要厨房 也不必煮饭了 |
[1:04:59] | Just a little strip of Wonka’s magic chewing gum and that is all you will… | 只要吃一片旺卡的神奇口香糖… |
[1:05:03] | ever need at breakfast, lunch and dinner. | 早餐 午餐和晚餐就都解决了 |
[1:05:06] | This piece of gum happens to be tomato soup, roast beef and blueberry pie. | 这片口香糖结合了 蕃茄汤 烤牛肉和蓝莓派 |
[1:05:10] | It sounds great. | 好像很好吃耶 |
[1:05:13] | -It sounds weird. -It sounds like my kind of gum. | -好像怪怪的 -好像很适合我 |
[1:05:19] | I’d rather you didn’t. There are still some things that are… | 你最好别吃 还有一两个地方有点… |
[1:05:22] | I’m the world-record holder in chewing gum. I’m not afraid of anything. | 我是嚼口香糖的世界冠军 我什么也不怕 |
[1:05:31] | -How is it, honey? -It’s amazing! | -好不好吃? -真是不可思议 |
[1:05:34] | Tomato soup. I can feel it running down my throat. | 我感觉蕃茄汤流进我喉咙里 |
[1:05:37] | Yeah. Spit it out. | 对啦 快吐出来 |
[1:05:38] | -Young lady, I think you’d better…-It’s changing. | -小姐 我觉得你最好… -味道变了 |
[1:05:42] | Roast beef, with baked potato. | 烤牛肉 还有附烤马铃薯 |
[1:05:44] | Crispy skin and butter. | 外皮酥脆 加了牛油 |
[1:05:46] | Keep chewing. My little girl’s gonna be the first person to have a chewing-gum meal. | 继续嚼 我的宝贝女儿是全世界第一个吃口香糖大餐的人 |
[1:05:51] | Yeah. I’m just a little concerned about the… | 我只是有点担心… |
[1:05:53] | Blueberry pie and ice cream! | 蓝莓派和冰淇淋 |
[1:05:55] | -That part. -What’s happening to her nose? | -那个部分 -她的鼻子怎么了? |
[1:06:04] | It’s turning blue. | 变成蓝色了 |
[1:06:08] | Your whole nose has gone purple. | 你的鼻子都变紫了 |
[1:06:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:06:13] | Violet, you’re turning violet. | 紫罗兰 你变成紫罗兰色了 |
[1:06:17] | -What’s happening? -Well, I told you I hadn’t quite got it right. | -怎么回事? -我早说过还没完全做好嘛 |
[1:06:20] | Because it goes a little funny when it gets to the dessert. | 因为到了甜点就会怪怪的 |
[1:06:23] | It’s the blueberry pie that does it. | 都是蓝莓派惹的祸 |
[1:06:26] | I’m terribly sorry. | 真是太对不起了 |
[1:06:37] | Mother? What’s happening to me? | 妈妈? 我怎么了? |
[1:06:53] | She’s swelling up. | 她胀起来了 |
[1:06:58] | Like a blueberry. | 像蓝莓一样 |
[1:07:28] | I’ve tried it on, like, 20 Oompa-Loompas, and each one ended up as a blueberry. | 有二十个奥柏伦柏人试吃过了 每一个都变成蓝莓 |
[1:07:33] | It’s just weird. | 真是太奇怪了 |
[1:07:35] | But I can’t have a blueberry as a daughter. | 蓝莓不能当我女儿 |
[1:07:37] | How is she supposed to compete? | 她要怎么比赛? |
[1:07:39] | You could put her in a county fair. | 可以参加农产品大赛 |
[1:07:54] | Yeah, yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:08:01] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:08:03] | Listen close, and listen hard | 仔细听好 注意听 |
[1:08:05] | To the tale of Violet Beauregarde | 紫罗兰・博雷加德的故事 |
[1:08:07] | This gentle girl She sees no wrong | 这个温柔的小女孩看不见错误 |
[1:08:10] | In chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:08:12] | Chewing, chewing all day long | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:08:15] | Chewing, chewing all day long | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:08:17] | Chewing, chewing all day long | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:08:19] | Chewing, chewing all day long | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:08:23] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[1:08:34] | She goes on chewing till, at last | 她这样不停地嚼啊嚼 |
[1:08:36] | Her chewing muscles grow so vast | 最后由于肌肉变得特别发达 |
[1:08:38] | And from her face Her giant chin | 下巴便从她的脸上 |
[1:08:41] | Sticks out just like a violin | 像小提琴一样翘了起来 |
[1:08:43] | Chewing, chewing all day long | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:08:46] | Chewing, chewing all day long | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:08:48] | Chewing, chewing all day long | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:08:55] | For years and years she chews away | 她年复一年 嚼啊嚼 |
[1:08:57] | Her jaws get stronger every day | 下颚一天比一天更有力 |
[1:09:00] | And with one great, tremendous chew | 最后吧嗒咬了一大口 |
[1:09:02] | They bite the poor girl’s tongue in two | 竟咬断了这位小姐的舌头 |
[1:09:05] | And that is why we try so hard… | 正是因为这个缘故 我们要尽力… |
[1:09:07] | To save Miss Violet Beauregarde | 挽救紫罗兰・博雷加德小姐 |
[1:09:10] | Chewing, chewing all day long | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:09:12] | Chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:09:14] | Chewing, chewing all day long | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:09:17] | Chewing, chewing all day long | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:09:20] | Chewing, chewing all day long | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:09:22] | Chewing, chewing all day long | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:09:24] | Chewing, chewing all day long | 从早到晚嚼口香糖 |
[1:09:26] | Mr. Wonka! | 旺卡先生! |
[1:09:33] | I want you to roll Miss Beauregarde into the boat… | 把博雷加德小姐滚到船上… |
[1:09:36] | and take her along to the Juicing Room at once, okay? | 马上带她去榨汁间 |
[1:09:40] | Juicing Room? What are they gonna do to her there? | 榨汁间? 他们会怎么处理她? |
[1:09:43] | They’re gonna squeeze her. | 他们会挤榨她 |
[1:09:45] | Like a little pimple. | 像挤痘子一样 |
[1:09:48] | We gotta squeeze all that juice out of her immediately. | 我们要马上榨干她全身的果汁 |
[1:09:54] | Mother, help me. | 妈 救我! |
[1:09:56] | Please. | 求求你! |
[1:10:03] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:10:05] | Let’s boogie. | 我们还得赶路呢 |
[1:10:07] | Without the boat, we’ll have to move double-time to keep on schedule. | 不坐船要加快脚步才能赶上进度 |
[1:10:10] | There’s far too much to see. | 东西太多会看不完 |
[1:10:12] | -Mr. Wonka? -Yeah? | -旺卡先生? -恩? |
[1:10:13] | Why did you decide to let people in? | 你为什么决定让人进来呢? |
[1:10:15] | So they could see the factory, of course. | 当然是参观工厂啊 |
[1:10:17] | But why now? And why only five? | 但为何是现在? 为何才五个人? |
[1:10:20] | What’s the special prize, and who gets it? | 大奖是什么? 谁能得到? |
[1:10:22] | The best kind of prize is a surprise. | 最特别的大奖是一个惊喜 |
[1:10:25] | Will Violet always be a blueberry? | 紫罗兰要永远当蓝莓吗? |
[1:10:28] | No. Maybe. I don’t know. | 不会 或许吧 我不知道 |
[1:10:30] | That’s what you get from chewing gum all day. It’s disgusting. | 但整天嚼口香糖就有这种下场 太恶心了 |
[1:10:33] | If you hate gum so much, why do you make it? | 你那么讨厌口香糖 做来干嘛? |
[1:10:36] | Once again, you shouldn’t mumble. It’s starting to bum me out. | 我再说一次 别碎碎念 不然我要生气了 |
[1:10:39] | Can you remember the first candy you ever ate? | 你记得你吃的第一颗糖吗? |
[1:10:45] | No. | 不记得 |
[1:10:47] | In fact, Willy Wonka did remember the first candy he ever ate. | 其实威利・旺卡记得一清二楚 他吃过的第一颗糖果 |
[1:11:34] | (坚果口感 很好吃 余味十足) | |
[1:11:53] | I’m sorry, I was having a flashback. | 对不起 我回想起从前了 |
[1:11:57] | I see. | 看得出来 |
[1:11:59] | These flashbacks happen often? | 你经常回想从前吗? |
[1:12:01] | Increasingly… | 愈来愈常了… |
[1:12:03] | today. | 就今天 |
[1:12:07] | (果仁间) | |
[1:12:12] | This is a room I know all about. | 这个我最了解了 |
[1:12:14] | For you see, Mr. Wonka, I, myself, am in the nut business. | 旺卡先生 我本人是从事坚果业 |
[1:12:18] | Are you using the Havermax 4000 to do your sorting? | 你是用海佛麦四千型来分类吗? |
[1:12:21] | No. | 不是 |
[1:12:23] | You’re really weird. | 你真是个怪人 |
[1:12:46] | -Squirrels. -Yeah. Squirrels. | -松鼠 -对 松鼠 |
[1:12:49] | These squirrels are specially trained to get the nuts out of shells. | 这些松鼠受过取果仁的特殊训练 |
[1:13:08] | Why use squirrels? Why not use Oompa-Loompas? | 松鼠? 干嘛不用奥柏伦柏人? |
[1:13:11] | Because only squirrels can get the whole walnut out almost every single time. | 只有松鼠能完整地取出胡桃果仁 |
[1:13:16] | See how they tap them with their knuckles to make sure it’s not bad? | 它们用指关节轻敲每个胡桃 确定是好或坏 |
[1:13:20] | Oh, look. Look. | 你们看 |
[1:13:23] | I think that one’s got a bad nut. | 那个应该是坏坚果 |
[1:13:27] | Daddy, I want a squirrel. | 爸爸 我要一只松鼠 |
[1:13:29] | Get me one of those squirrels. I want one. | 抓一只松鼠给我 我要一只 |
[1:13:31] | Veruca, dear, you have many marvelous pets. | 维露卡 你有很多的宠物了 |
[1:13:34] | All I’ve got at home is one pony and two dogs and four cats and six bunny rabbits… | 我家里只有一匹小马和两条狗 四只猫 六只小白兔… |
[1:13:38] | and two parakeets and three canaries and a green parrot and a turtle… | 两只鹦哥 三只金丝雀 一只绿鹦鹉 一只乌龟… |
[1:13:42] | and a silly old hamster. I want a squirrel! | 和一只笨颊鼠 我要一只松鼠! |
[1:13:46] | All right, pet. | 好吧 爸爸会想办法 |
[1:13:47] | Daddy will get you a squirrel as soon as he possibly can. | 尽快给你一只松鼠 |
[1:13:50] | But I don’t want any old squirrel, I want a trained squirrel. | 我不要普通的松鼠 我要受过训练的松鼠 |
[1:13:55] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[1:13:56] | Mr. Wonka, how much do you want for one of these squirrels? | 旺卡先生 一只松鼠多少钱? |
[1:14:00] | Name your price. | 请你开个价吧 |
[1:14:03] | Oh, they’re not for sale. She can’t have one. | 这是非卖品 一只也不能卖 |
[1:14:10] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:14:14] | I’m sorry, darling. | 对不起 甜心 |
[1:14:15] | Mr. Wonka’s being unreasonable. | 旺卡先生太不讲理了 |
[1:14:20] | If you won’t get me a squirrel, I’ll get one myself. | 你不给我松鼠 我就自己去抓 |
[1:14:32] | Veruca. | 维露卡 |
[1:14:36] | Little girl? | 小女孩? |
[1:14:41] | Veruca, come back here at once. | 维露卡 快给我回来啊 |
[1:14:45] | Veruca. | 维露卡 |
[1:14:59] | Little girl? | 小女孩 |
[1:15:01] | Don’t touch that squirrel’s nuts. | 别碰松鼠的坚果 |
[1:15:03] | It’ll make him crazy. | 它会抓狂的 |
[1:15:21] | I’ll have you. | 我就选你吧 |
[1:15:28] | Veruca. | 维露卡 |
[1:15:35] | Veruca. | 维露卡 |
[1:15:39] | No! | 不要! |
[1:15:45] | Veruca! | 维露卡! |
[1:15:49] | Let’s find the key. | 先找到钥匙再说 |
[1:15:52] | Nope. Not that one. | 不对 不是这一把 |
[1:15:55] | -Daddy! -Veruca! | -爸爸! -维露卡! |
[1:15:58] | No. It’s not that one. | 不对 不是那 |
[1:16:12] | There it is. | 找到了 |
[1:16:14] | There it isn’t. | 找错了 |
[1:16:15] | Daddy, I want them to stop. | 爸爸 叫它们住手! |
[1:16:27] | What are they doing? | 它们在干嘛? |
[1:16:29] | They’re testing to see if she’s a bad nut. | 它们在检查她是不是坏坚果 |
[1:16:33] | Oh, my goodness. She is a bad nut after all. | 天哪 她终究是个坏坚果 |
[1:16:43] | Veruca! | 维露卡! |
[1:16:45] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[1:16:47] | Where are they taking her? | 它们要带她去哪里? |
[1:16:48] | Where all the other bad nuts go. To the garbage chute. | 所有坏坚果都要扔进垃圾滑槽 |
[1:16:52] | Where does the chute go? | 滑槽通往哪里? |
[1:16:54] | To the incinerator. | 通往焚化炉 |
[1:16:56] | But don’t worry. We only light it on Tuesdays. | 但别担心 只有礼拜二才会焚烧 |
[1:16:58] | Today is Tuesday. | 今天就是礼拜二 |
[1:17:02] | Well, there’s always the chance they decided not to light it today. | 他们有可能决定今天不焚烧 |
[1:17:23] | Now, she may be stuck in the chute just below the top. | 说不定她刚掉下去 就卡在滑槽里了 |
[1:17:27] | If that’s the case, all you have to do is just reach in and pull her out. | 真是这样 你就伸手拉她出来就好了 |
[1:17:31] | Okay? | 懂吗? |
[1:18:10] | Veruca Salt, the little brute | 维露卡・索尔特 这个小野蛮 |
[1:18:14] | Has just gone down the garbage chute | 刚落下了垃圾滑槽 |
[1:18:17] | And she will meet, as she descends | 她沿着垃圾滑槽落到下面 |
[1:18:21] | A rather different set of friends | 将要遇到一班完全不同的朋友 |
[1:18:25] | A rather different set of friends | 一班完全不同的朋友 |
[1:18:28] | A rather different set of friends | 一班完全不同的朋友 |
[1:18:31] | A fish head, for example, cut | 比方说 她会遇见一个鱼头 |
[1:18:35] | This morning from a halibut | 这是今天早晨杀的比目鱼 |
[1:18:38] | An oyster from an oyster stew | 一只煨蚝 已经发臭 |
[1:18:41] | A steak that no one else would chew | 一块谁也嚼不动的牛肉 |
[1:18:45] | And lots of other things as well | 还有许许多多别的垃圾 |
[1:18:49] | Each with its rather horrid smell | 每样都是臭气扑鼻 |
[1:18:55] | Horrid smell | 臭气扑鼻 |
[1:18:59] | These are Veruca’s newfound friends | 这些便是维露卡的新朋友 |
[1:19:03] | That she will meet as she descends | 等她下去 就会碰头 |
[1:19:06] | These are Veruca’s newfound friends | 这些便是维露卡的新朋友 |
[1:19:31] | Who went and spoiled her, who indeed? | 到底是谁宠坏她? |
[1:19:34] | Who pandered to her every need? | 是谁答应她所有的要求? |
[1:19:38] | Who turned her into such a brat? | 是谁使她变得这样坏? |
[1:19:41] | Who are the culprits? | 谁是罪魁祸首? |
[1:19:43] | Who did that? | 到底是谁? |
[1:19:45] | The guilty ones, now this is sad | 说出这话 我实在难过 |
[1:19:48] | Are dear old Mum and loving Dad | 罪人就是她亲爱的妈妈和爸爸 |
[1:20:03] | Oh, really? Oh, good. | 真的吗? 太好了 |
[1:20:05] | I’ve just been informed that the incinerator’s broken. | 我刚才得知焚化炉坏掉了 |
[1:20:08] | So there should be about three weeks of rotten garbage to break their fall. | 所以他们应该会落在垃圾堆上 |
[1:20:12] | Well, that’s good news. | 这倒是个好消息 |
[1:20:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:20:15] | Well, let’s keep on trucking. | 我们继续走吧 |
[1:20:21] | I don’t know why I didn’t think of this. | 我怎么没早点想到 |
[1:20:23] | The elevator’s by far the most efficient way to get around the factory. | 要在工厂里走动 最快的方法就是搭电梯 |
[1:20:27] | There can’t be this many floors. | 不可能有这么多楼层 |
[1:20:29] | How do you know, Mr. Smarty-Pants? | 你又知道了? 自以为是先生? |
[1:20:32] | This isn’t just an ordinary up-and-down elevator, by the way. | 这不是只能上下移动的普通电梯 |
[1:20:35] | This elevator can go sideways, longways, slantways… | 这电梯可以侧着 纵着 斜着跑… |
[1:20:37] | and any other ways you can think of. | 任何方向都可以 |
[1:20:39] | You just press any button and, whoosh, you’re off. | 只要按下任何按钮 咻一下就到了 |
[1:20:52] | Oh, look. Look. | 你们看! |
[1:20:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Fudge Mountain. | 各位女士先生 欢迎来到软糖山 |
[1:21:27] | I’d rather not talk about this one. | 这个不提也罢了 |
[1:21:40] | This is the Puppet Hospital and Burn Center. | 这是木偶医院和烧烫伤中心 |
[1:21:47] | It’s relatively new. | 这是新设立的 |
[1:21:56] | The administration offices. | 行政办公室 |
[1:22:00] | Hello, Doris. | 嗨 桃乐丝 |
[1:22:04] | (危险) | |
[1:22:37] | Why is everything here completely pointless? | 为什么这里的一切都毫无意义? |
[1:22:39] | Candy doesn’t have to have a point. | 糖果不需要有意义啊 |
[1:22:42] | That’s why it’s candy. | 所以才是糖果嘛 |
[1:22:43] | It’s stupid. | 太荒谬了 |
[1:22:45] | Candy is a waste of time. | 糖果是在浪费时间 |
[1:22:49] | No son of mine is going to be a chocolatier. | 我儿子绝对不可能去做巧克力 |
[1:22:53] | Then I’ll run away. | 那我逃走算了 |
[1:22:55] | To Switzerland. Bavaria. | 逃去瑞士或巴伐利亚 |
[1:22:57] | The candy capitals of the world. | 全世界的糖果重镇 |
[1:23:00] | Go ahead. | 去啊 |
[1:23:01] | But I won’t be here when you come back. | 等你回来的时 我就不在了 |
[1:23:31] | Sorry, son. | 抱歉 |
[1:23:33] | We’re closing for the night. | 今晚的营业时间到了 |
[1:23:38] | (万国旗展览场) | |
[1:24:01] | I wanna pick a room. | 我要选一个房间 |
[1:24:06] | Go ahead. | 请便 |
[1:24:09] | (电视间) | |
[1:24:26] | Here. | 拿着 |
[1:24:28] | Put these on quick, and don’t take them off whatever you do. | 赶快戴上 无论如何都别摘下来 |
[1:24:31] | This light could burn your eyeballs right out of your skulls. | 这光线会烧得你眼珠子突出来 |
[1:24:35] | And we certainly don’t want that, now, do we? | 这种事还是别发生得好 对吧? |
[1:24:40] | This is the testing room for my very latest and greatest invention: | 我们在这里测试 我最新最伟大的发明 |
[1:24:44] | Television Chocolate. | 电视巧克力糖 |
[1:24:47] | One day it occurred to me: | 有一天我突发奇想 |
[1:24:48] | “Hey, if television can break up a photograph… | 如果电视能把一张照片 |
[1:24:51] | into millions and millions of tiny pieces and send it whizzing through the air… | 分解成几百万个小微粒 迅速地在空中传送… |
[1:24:55] | then reassemble it on the other end… | 然后到另一端重新组合… |
[1:24:57] | why can’t I do the same with chocolate? | 我何不用巧克力试试看呢? |
[1:25:00] | Why can’t I send a real bar of chocolate through the television, ready to be eaten?” | 把一块真正的巧克力糖 透过电视传送 伸手就能吃 |
[1:25:06] | I’m not gonna touch it. I’m not going in that direction. | 我才不想提 我又不谈那个话题 |
[1:25:11] | Sounds impossible. | 好像是不可能的事 |
[1:25:12] | It is impossible. | 本来就不可能 |
[1:25:15] | You don’t understand anything about science. | 你对科学一窍不通 |
[1:25:18] | First off, there’s a difference between waves and particles. | 首先 电波和分子微粒不一样 常识嘛 |
[1:25:23] | Second, the amount of power it would take to convert energy in matter… | 其次 将能量转换成物质的动力… |
[1:25:27] | would be like nine atomic bombs. | 相当于九颗原子弹 |
[1:25:29] | Mumbler! | 又在碎碎念! |
[1:25:31] | Seriously, I cannot understand a single word you’re saying. | 说真的 你说的话我一个字也听不懂 |
[1:25:38] | Okey-dokey. | 好了 |
[1:25:40] | I shall now send a bar of chocolate from one end of the room… | 我现在要把一块巧克力糖 从房间的一端… |
[1:25:44] | to the other by television. | 透过电视传送到另一端 |
[1:25:47] | Bring in the chocolate. | 去拿巧克力来 |
[1:26:09] | It’s gotta be real big because you know how on TV… | 一定要超大才行 因为在电视上… |
[1:26:12] | you can film a regular-size man, and he comes out looking this tall? | 正常人会被拍的变这么小 |
[1:26:15] | Same basic principle. | 这是基本原理 |
[1:26:49] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[1:26:51] | Told you. That bar of chocolate is now rushing through the air above our heads… | 我就说嘛 那块巧克力正从我们头顶上飞过… |
[1:26:56] | in a million tiny little pieces. | 分解成上百万个小微粒 |
[1:26:58] | Come over here. Come on. Come on. Come on! | 过来这里 快点 快过来 快啊 |
[1:27:07] | Watch the screen. | 看着荧幕 |
[1:27:12] | Here it comes. | 出现了 |
[1:27:15] | Oh, look. | 你们看 |
[1:27:20] | -Take it. -It’s just a picture on a screen. | -伸手去拿 -那只是荧幕上的画面啦 |
[1:27:24] | Scaredy-cat. | 胆小鬼 |
[1:27:25] | You take it. | 你拿 |
[1:27:28] | Go on. Just reach out and grab it. | 快去 伸手去拿出来 |
[1:27:38] | Go on. | 快点啊 |
[1:27:48] | Holy buckets. | 我的老天 |
[1:27:53] | Eat it. Go on. | 吃吃看 快点 |
[1:27:55] | It’ll be delicious. It’s the same bar. | 一定很好吃 那是同一块巧克力 |
[1:27:57] | It’s just gotten a little smaller on the journey, that’s all. | 只是在传送的过程中变小了而已 |
[1:28:09] | It’s great. | 好好吃哦 |
[1:28:10] | It’s a miracle. | 真是奇迹 |
[1:28:14] | So imagine, you’re sitting at home watching television… | 想像你坐在家里看电视… |
[1:28:17] | and suddenly a commercial will flash onto the screen, and a voice will say: | 荧幕上突然出现广告的声音说 |
[1:28:21] | “Wonka’s chocolates are the best in the world. | 旺卡巧克力是全世界最好吃的 |
[1:28:25] | If you don’t believe us, try one for yourself.” | 不相信的话 自己吃吃看 |
[1:28:29] | And you simply reach out and take it. | 这时你只要伸手拿起来吃就好了 |
[1:28:33] | How about that? | 怎么样? |
[1:28:35] | So can you send other things? | 能不能传送别的东西? |
[1:28:37] | Say, like, breakfast cereal? | 比如早餐谷片? |
[1:28:39] | Do you have any idea what breakfast cereal’s made of? | 你知道早餐谷片是什么做的吗? |
[1:28:42] | It’s those little curly wooden shavings you find in pencil sharpeners. | 就是削铅笔机里那些卷卷的木屑 |
[1:28:45] | But could you send it by TV if you wanted to? | 到底能不能透过电视传送出去? |
[1:28:48] | -Of course I could. -What about people? | -当然可以 -人类呢? |
[1:28:50] | Well, why would I wanna send a person? They don’t taste very good at all. | 我传送人类干嘛? 反正又不好吃 |
[1:28:54] | Don’t you realize what you’ve invented? It’s a teleporter. | 你不知道你发明了什么吗? 这是传送器耶 |
[1:28:57] | It’s the most important invention in the history of the world. | 这是有史以来最重要的发明 |
[1:29:00] | And all you think about is chocolate. | 你却满脑子只想着巧克力 |
[1:29:03] | Calm down, Mike. | 冷静点 麦克 |
[1:29:04] | I think Mr. Wonka knows what he’s talking about. | 旺卡先生心里有数 |
[1:29:07] | No, he doesn’t. He has no idea. | 才怪 他什么也不知道 |
[1:29:09] | You think he’s a genius, but he’s an idiot. | 你认为他是天才 其实他很白痴 |
[1:29:12] | But I’m not. | 但我不是白痴 |
[1:29:19] | Hey, little boy. | 小男孩 |
[1:29:22] | Don’t push my button. | 别按我的按钮 |
[1:30:05] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[1:30:07] | Let’s go check the television, see what we get. | 我们去电视那边看看 |
[1:30:10] | I sure hope no part of him gets left behind. | 希望别遗漏了他的哪个部位 |
[1:30:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:30:15] | Well, sometimes only half of the little pieces find their way through. | 有时候会只传输了其中的一半 |
[1:30:20] | If you had to choose only one half of your son, which one would it be? | 若要你选择 你会选你儿子的哪一半? |
[1:30:24] | What kind of a question is that? | 这是什么鸟问题啊? |
[1:30:27] | No need to snap. Just a question. | 没必要发脾气嘛 只是问问而已 |
[1:30:31] | Try every channel. I’m starting to feel a little anxious. | 每个频道都看看 我开始担心了 |
[1:30:39] | -There he is. -Mike. | -他在那里 -麦克 |
[1:30:42] | The most important thing… | 我们至今学会的… |
[1:30:44] | That we’ve ever learned | 最重要的事情 |
[1:30:45] | The most important thing we’ve learned As far as children are concerned | 与孩子们有关的 |
[1:30:49] | Is never, never let them near The television set | 就是永远不能让他们走近电视机 |
[1:30:52] | Or better still just don’t install The idiotic thing at all | 最好就是根本没有装那个傻玩意 |
[1:30:56] | Never, never let them Never, never let them… | 永远不能让他们… |
[1:31:12] | Never, never let them… | 永远不能让他们… |
[1:31:14] | Never, never let them… | 永远不能让他们… |
[1:31:15] | It rots the senses in the head | 它腐蚀脑袋 |
[1:31:17] | It keeps imagination dead | 它把想像力杀掉 |
[1:31:18] | It clogs and clutters up the mind | 它堵塞人的思想 扰乱人心 |
[1:31:20] | It makes a child so dull and blind | 它使小朋友变蠢 |
[1:31:22] | So dull, so dull | 好蠢 |
[1:31:23] | He can no longer understand A fairy tale, a fairyland | 再也不能理解幻想和童话世界 |
[1:31:27] | A fairyland, a fairyland | 童话世界 |
[1:31:28] | His brain becomes as soft as cheese | 他的脑子像起司一样软 |
[1:31:30] | His thinking powers rust and freeze | 思维能力生锈 凝滞不前 |
[1:31:32] | He cannot think, he only sees | 他不会想 只会看 |
[1:31:40] | Regarding little Mike Teavee | 关于麦克・蒂维 |
[1:31:43] | We very much regret that we | 我们感到很抱歉 |
[1:31:46] | Regret that we | 感到很抱歉 |
[1:31:49] | Shall simply have to wait and see | 我们只好等着看 |
[1:31:51] | Wait and see, wait and see | 等着看… |
[1:31:52] | Wait and see, wait and see, wait and see | 等着看… |
[1:31:55] | We very much regret that we | 我们感到很抱歉 |
[1:31:56] | Shall simply have to wait and see | 只好等着看 |
[1:31:58] | If we can get him back his height | 他能否恢复原来的高度 |
[1:32:00] | But if we can’t | 如果不能 |
[1:32:03] | It serves him right | 也是他自作自受 |
[1:32:05] | Somebody grab him. | 快抓他出来 |
[1:32:06] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:32:08] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:32:11] | Oh, thank heavens. He’s completely unharmed. | 谢天谢地 他安然无恙 |
[1:32:14] | Unharmed? What are you talking about? | 安然无恙? 你在胡说什么? |
[1:32:21] | Just put me back in the other way. | 再逆向把我传回去 |
[1:32:23] | There is no other way. | 不能逆向了 |
[1:32:25] | It’s television, not telephone. There’s quite a difference. | 这是电视 又不是电话 差别很大耶 |
[1:32:28] | And what exactly do you propose to do about it? | 你建议我们该怎么做呢? |
[1:32:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:32:33] | But young men are extremely springy. They stretch like mad. | 但年轻人的弹性极佳 伸展力超好的 |
[1:32:38] | -Let’s go put him in the taffy puller. -Taffy puller? | -把他放进拉太妃糖的机器里 -拉太妃糖的机器? |
[1:32:41] | Hey, that was my idea. | 那是我想到的 |
[1:32:45] | Boy, is he gonna be skinny. | 天哪 他会变得很瘦 |
[1:32:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:32:49] | Taffy puller. | 拉太妃糖的机器 |
[1:32:52] | I want you to take Mr. Teavee and his… | 带蒂维先生和他的… |
[1:32:56] | little boy up to the taffy puller, okay? | 小孩去拉太妃糖的房间 |
[1:32:59] | Stretch him out. | 把他拉长 |
[1:33:12] | On with the tour. | 继续参观吧 |
[1:33:22] | There’s still so much left to see. | 还有很多东西要看呢 |
[1:33:25] | Now, how many children are left? | 现在剩下几个小朋友? |
[1:33:30] | Mr. Wonka, Charlie’s the only one left now. | 旺卡先生 只剩下查理一个人了 |
[1:33:37] | You mean, you’re the only one? | 只剩下你一个人? |
[1:33:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:33:41] | What happened to the others? | 其他人都怎么了? |
[1:33:47] | Oh, my dear boy, but that means you’ve won. | 亲爱的孩子 这表示你赢了 |
[1:33:50] | Oh, I do congratulate you. I really do. | 恭喜你 我衷心祝贺你 |
[1:33:52] | I’m absolutely delighted. | 我太高兴了 |
[1:33:54] | I had a hunch right from the beginning. Well done. | 我早有预感了 干得好 |
[1:33:56] | Now, we mustn’t dilly or dally. | 现在我们刻不容缓 |
[1:33:58] | We have an enormous number of things to do before the day’s out. | 因为在天黑前还有很多事要做 |
[1:34:02] | But luckily for us, we have the great glass elevator to speed things along… | 但幸好有玻璃电梯 可以迅速往来各处… |
[1:34:12] | Speed things along. | 迅速往来各处 |
[1:34:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:34:22] | (往上飞出去) | |
[1:34:24] | “Up and Out”? What kind of room is that? | 往上飞出去? 这是什么房间? |
[1:34:27] | Hold on. | 站稳了 |
[1:34:37] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的老天 |
[1:34:39] | We’re gonna need to go much faster, otherwise we’ll just never break through. | 我们速度要更快 否则冲不破 |
[1:34:43] | Break through what? | 冲破什么? |
[1:34:45] | I’ve been longing to press that button for years. | 我多年来一直期待按下那个钮 |
[1:34:48] | Well, here we go. Up and out. | 走吧 往上飞出去 |
[1:34:51] | -But do you really mean…? -Yeah. I do. | -但你真的是要… -没错 |
[1:34:54] | But it’s made of glass. | 但这是玻璃做的 |
[1:34:55] | It’ll smash into a million pieces. | 玻璃会碎掉啦 |
[1:35:33] | Augustus, please don’t eat your fingers. | 奥古塔斯 请别再吃手指头了 |
[1:35:36] | But I taste so good. | 可是我很好吃耶 |
[1:35:51] | Look, Mother. I’m much more flexible now. | 妈妈 我现在更灵活了耶 |
[1:35:54] | Yes, but you’re blue. | 对 但变成蓝色了 |
[1:36:19] | Daddy, I want a flying glass elevator. | 爸爸 我要那种会飞的玻璃电梯 |
[1:36:22] | Veruca, the only thing you’re getting today is a bath, and that’s final. | 维露卡 你今天只能洗个澡 这样就够了 |
[1:36:26] | But I want it. | 可是人家要嘛 |
[1:36:45] | Where do you live? | 你住哪里? |
[1:36:47] | Right over there. That little house. | 就在那里 那栋小房子 |
[1:36:55] | What time do you think they’ll be back? | 他们几时会回来? |
[1:36:57] | Hard to know, dear. | 很难说 |
[1:37:10] | I think there’s someone at the door. | 好像有人敲门耶 |
[1:37:13] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:37:17] | Mom. Dad. We’re back. | 妈! 爸! 我们回来了 |
[1:37:20] | -Charlie. -Charlie. | -查理! -查理! |
[1:37:23] | Goodness. | 天哪 |
[1:37:26] | This is Willy Wonka. He gave us a ride home. | 这位是威利・旺卡 他送我们回来 |
[1:37:29] | I see that. | 我看到了 |
[1:37:31] | You must be the boy’s… | 你们想必就是这孩子的… |
[1:37:34] | -Parents? -Yeah. That. | -爸妈? -对 就是那个 |
[1:37:37] | He says Charlie’s won something. | 他说查理赢得了大奖 |
[1:37:41] | Not just some something. | 不只是普通的大奖 |
[1:37:43] | The most “something” something of any something that’s ever been. | 而是有史以来最特别的大奖 |
[1:37:47] | I’m gonna give this little boy my entire factory. | 我要把整座工厂送给这个小男孩 |
[1:37:52] | You must be joking. | 你一定是在开玩笑吧 |
[1:37:55] | No, really. It’s true. | 没有 我是认真的 |
[1:37:56] | Because you see, a few months ago, I was having my semiannual haircut… | 几个月前在我半年一次的剪发日… |
[1:38:00] | and I had the strangest revelation. | 我发现了一件怪事 |
[1:38:17] | In that one silver hair… | 那根白头发反映出… |
[1:38:19] | I saw reflected my life’s work… | 我毕生的心血结晶… |
[1:38:22] | my factory, my beloved Oompa-Loompas. | 我的工厂和亲爱的奥柏伦柏人 |
[1:38:25] | Who would watch over them after I was gone? | 我死了以后谁来照顾他们? |
[1:38:28] | I realized in that moment: | 当时才我惊觉 |
[1:38:30] | I must find a heir. | 我一定要找个继承人 |
[1:38:34] | And I did, Charlie. | 我找到了 查理 |
[1:38:37] | You. | 就是你 |
[1:38:40] | That’s why you sent out the golden tickets. | 所以你才发出那些金奖卷 |
[1:38:44] | What are Oompa-Loompas? | 奥柏伦柏人是什么? |
[1:38:46] | I invited five children to the factory… | 我邀请五个小朋友来参观工厂… |
[1:38:48] | and the one who was the least rotten would be the winner. | 最不讨人厌的就是最后赢家 |
[1:38:51] | That’s you, Charlie. | 也就是你 查理 |
[1:38:53] | So, what do you say? | 你意下如何? |
[1:38:55] | Are you ready to leave all this behind and come live with me at the factory? | 你要不要抛下这一切 搬来工厂跟我住? |
[1:38:59] | Sure. Of course. | 好啊 |
[1:39:00] | I mean, it’s all right if my family come too? | 我家人也可以一起去吧? |
[1:39:03] | Oh, my dear boy, of course they can’t. | 亲爱的 当然不可以 |
[1:39:06] | You can’t run a chocolate factory… | 糟老头和臭老太婆成天黏着你… |
[1:39:08] | with a family hanging over you like an old, dead goose. No offense. | 怎么经营巧克力工厂? 我无意冒犯 |
[1:39:12] | None taken, jerk. | 没关系…混蛋 |
[1:39:15] | A chocolatier has to run free and solo. | 巧克力制造商要独来独往 |
[1:39:18] | He has to follow his dreams. Gosh darn the consequences. | 他要追逐梦想 不管后果如何 |
[1:39:23] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[1:39:24] | I had no family, and I’m a giant success. | 我没有家人 却有非凡的成就 |
[1:39:28] | So if I go with you to the factory, I won’t ever see my family again? | 若我搬去工厂和你住 我就再也见不到家人了? |
[1:39:32] | Yeah. Consider that a bonus. | 对 算你走运 |
[1:39:37] | Then I’m not going. | 那我不去了 |
[1:39:39] | I wouldn’t give up my family for anything. | 我说什么也不抛弃家人 |
[1:39:42] | Not for all the chocolate in the world. | 就算给我再多巧克力也没用 |
[1:39:47] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[1:39:51] | That’s weird. | 很奇怪耶 |
[1:39:56] | There’s other candy too besides chocolate. | 还有别种糖果 不只巧克力 |
[1:40:00] | I’m sorry, Mr. Wonka. I’m staying here. | 对不起 旺卡先生 我要留在这里 |
[1:40:09] | Well, that’s just… | 好吧 这… |
[1:40:12] | unexpected… | 出乎我意料之外… |
[1:40:15] | and weird. | 而且很奇怪 |
[1:40:24] | But I suppose, in that case, I’ll just… | 但我想既然如此 我就… |
[1:40:29] | Goodbye, then. | 再见了 |
[1:40:34] | Sure you won’t change your mind? | 你确定不改变心意? |
[1:40:38] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[1:40:49] | Okay. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[1:41:12] | Things are going to get much better. | 以后的日子会更好 |
[1:41:16] | And for once, Grandma Georgina knew exactly what she was talking about. | 终于有一次 乔治娜婆婆知道自己在说什么了 |
[1:41:22] | The next morning, Charlie helped his parents fix the hole in the roof. | 隔天早上查理帮爸妈 修理屋顶上的破洞 |
[1:41:28] | Grandpa Joe spent the whole day out of bed. | 约瑟夫爷爷不再整天躺在床上 |
[1:41:32] | He didn’t feel tired at all. | 他一点也不觉得累 |
[1:41:35] | Charlie’s father got a better job at the toothpaste factory… | 查理的父亲在牙膏工厂 找到一份更好的工作… |
[1:41:39] | repairing the machine that had replaced him. | 修理取代他的机器 |
[1:41:44] | Things had never been better for the Bucket family. | 巴格特一家人日子过得好极了 |
[1:41:48] | The same could not be said for Willy Wonka. | 威利・旺卡就没那么好过了 |
[1:41:52] | I can’t put my finger on it. | 我搞不懂 |
[1:41:54] | Candy’s the only thing I was ever certain of… | 糖果向来是我唯一确定的东西… |
[1:41:57] | and now I’m just not certain at all. | 现在我却一点也不确定了 |
[1:41:59] | I don’t know which flavors to make or which ideas to try. | 不知该做什么口味 该试哪个构想 |
[1:42:02] | I’m second-guessing myself, which is nuts. | 我开始怀疑自己 太荒谬了 |
[1:42:06] | I’ve always made whatever candy I felt like, and I… | 我一直是想做什么糖果就做什么 而我… |
[1:42:16] | That’s just it, isn’t it? | 就是这样 对吧? |
[1:42:18] | I make the candy I feel like, but now I feel terrible, so the candy’s terrible. | 我做了想做的糖果 但我现在很沮丧 这表示糖果也很烂 |
[1:42:24] | You’re very good. | 你很厉害耶 |
[1:42:29] | (灰石咖啡厅) | |
[1:42:38] | Pity about that chocolate fellow, Wendell…Walter. | 那个巧克力商很可怜 叫温多还是华特… |
[1:42:40] | (旺卡销售量大减) | |
[1:42:42] | -Willy Wonka. -That’s the one. | -威利・旺卡 -就是他 |
[1:42:45] | Says here in the paper his new candies aren’t selling very well. | 报上说他的新糖果卖得不太好 |
[1:42:48] | But I suppose maybe he’s just a rotten egg who deserves it. | 但我想他可能是个坏蛋 这是他活该 |
[1:42:52] | -Yep. -Oh, really? | -对啊 -真的吗? |
[1:42:55] | You ever met him? | 你见过他? |
[1:42:58] | I did. | 我见过 |
[1:42:59] | I thought he was great at first, but then he didn’t turn out so nice. | 原本以为他人很好 后来才知道他不是什么好人 |
[1:43:05] | He also has a funny haircut. | 而且他的发型很奇怪 |
[1:43:07] | I do not! | 才不呢! |
[1:43:09] | -Why are you here? -I don’t feel so hot. | -你来干嘛? -我心情不好 |
[1:43:13] | What makes you feel better when you feel terrible? | 你沮丧时要怎样让心情变好? |
[1:43:15] | My family. | 和家人在一起 |
[1:43:21] | What do you have against my family? | 你对我家人有什么意见? |
[1:43:23] | It’s not just your family. It’s the whole idea of… | 不只是你的家人 而是想到… |
[1:43:30] | They tell you what to do, what not to do… | 他们成天规定你可以怎样 不可以怎样… |
[1:43:32] | and it’s not conducive to a creative atmosphere. | 这样是会扼杀创意的 |
[1:43:35] | Usually they’re just trying to protect you because they love you. | 他们只是想保护你 因为他们爱你 |
[1:43:41] | If you don’t believe me, you should ask. | 不相信就自己去问啊 |
[1:43:44] | Ask who? My father? | 问谁? 问我爸? |
[1:43:47] | No way. | 我才不要 |
[1:43:50] | At least, not by myself. | 至少不要自己去 |
[1:43:52] | You want me to go with you? | 你要我陪你去? |
[1:43:56] | Hey. Hey, what a good idea. Yeah! | 好主意 好啊 |
[1:44:03] | And you know what? I’ve got transport… | 而且我还自备交通… |
[1:44:09] | I have to be more careful where I park this thing. | 我得记住玻璃电梯停哪里才行 |
[1:44:43] | I think we’ve got the wrong house. | 好像不是这一家耶 |
[1:44:46] | (威尔伯・旺卡牙医诊所) | |
[1:45:00] | Do you have an appointment? | 你们有预约吗? |
[1:45:02] | No. But he’s overdue. | 没有 但他很久没来了 |
[1:45:07] | Open. | 张开嘴巴 |
[1:45:10] | Now, let’s see what the damage is, shall we? | 看看坏了多少牙齿 |
[1:45:36] | (全球最大的工厂开幕了) | |
[1:45:46] | (旺卡在市中心开糖果店) | |
[1:45:49] | (旺卡推动地方经济发展) | |
[1:45:50] | (工厂开幕了) | |
[1:45:56] | Heavens. | 天哪 |
[1:45:57] | I haven’t seen bicuspids like these since… | 我好久没看过这样的牙齿 自从… |
[1:46:05] | Since… | 自从… |
[1:46:16] | Willy? | 威利? |
[1:46:19] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[1:46:31] | All these years… | 这么多年了… |
[1:46:34] | and you haven’t flossed. | 你都没用牙线 |
[1:46:39] | Not once. | 一次也没有 |
[1:47:06] | It was on this day that Willy Wonka repeated his offer to Charlie… | 直到这一天 威利才又向查理提出要求… |
[1:47:10] | who accepted on one condition. | 查理接受了 可是有一个条件 |
[1:47:13] | Sorry we’re late. We were brainstorming. | 抱歉晚回来了 我们在脑力激荡 |
[1:47:15] | Thought I heard thunder. | 都激荡出雷声了 |
[1:47:17] | -You staying for dinner, Willy? -Yes, please. | -留下来吃晚饭好吗? -好啊 麻烦你了 |
[1:47:21] | I’ll shuffle the plates. | 我来摆餐具 |
[1:47:32] | You smell like peanuts. | 你身上有花生味 |
[1:47:36] | -I love peanuts. -Oh, thank you. | -我喜欢花生 -谢谢你 |
[1:47:39] | You smell like… | 你身上有… |
[1:47:41] | old people and soap. | 老人味 还有肥皂味 |
[1:47:46] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:47:52] | Elbows off the table, Charlie. | 手肘别撑在桌上 查理 |
[1:47:55] | How do you feel about little raspberry kites? | 你觉得小覆盆子风筝怎么样? |
[1:47:57] | With licorice instead of string. | 用甘草根来代替线 |
[1:48:00] | -Boys, no business at the dinner table. -Sorry, Mom. | -餐桌上不准谈公事 -对不起 |
[1:48:04] | I think you’re on to something, though, Charlie. | 我觉得你说的没错 |
[1:48:18] | In the end, Charlie Bucket won a chocolate factory. | 最后 查理・巴格特得到一家巧克力工厂 |
[1:48:25] | But Willy Wonka got something even better: | 但威利・旺卡得到了更好的礼物 |
[1:48:30] | A family. | 那就是家人 |
[1:48:34] | And one thing was absolutely certain: | 有一件事可以非常确定 |
[1:48:38] | Life had never been sweeter. | 甜美的人生莫过于此 |