时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And that’s why,no matter what Mommy says.. | 而那就是为什么 不管妈咪说什么 |
[00:08] | we really were on a break. Yes,we were. | 我们都真的暂时分手了 是的 没错 |
[00:12] | Yes,we were. Come here,gorgeous. | 是的 没错 来吧 漂亮宝贝 |
[00:18] | Look at you. You are the cutest little baby ever. | 瞧瞧你 你是史上最可爱的小宝宝了 |
[00:21] | You’re just a little-bitty baby,you know that? | 你只是个小不点婴儿 知道吗 |
[00:24] | But you’ve got.. | 但是你拥有 |
[00:25] | You’ve got big,beautiful eyes. | 你拥有大大漂亮的双眼 |
[00:28] | Yes,you do. | 是的 没错 |
[00:29] | And a.. And a big,round belly. | 还有 还有大大圆圆的肚肚 |
[00:32] | Big baby butt. | 大大的婴儿屁屁 |
[00:37] | I like big butts. | 我喜欢大屁屁 |
[00:40] | I like big butts and I can not lie | 我喜欢大屁屁 我无法说谎 |
[00:43] | You other brothers can’t deny | 其他的兄弟无法否认 |
[00:45] | when the girl walks in with an itty bitty waist | 一个有着小蛮腰的女孩走进来 |
[00:47] | And a round thing in your face | 圆滚滚 贴着你的脸 |
[00:49] | You get… | 你就 |
[00:53] | Oh,my God,Emma. You’re laughing. | 噢 天啊 艾玛 你在笑 |
[00:57] | Oh,my God. You’ve never done that before,have you? | 我的天 你从没有这样过 对吗 |
[01:01] | You’ve never done that before. | 你从来没有这样过 |
[01:02] | Daddy made you laugh,huh? | 爹地逗你笑了 对吧 |
[01:04] | Well,Daddy and Sir Mix-A-Lot. | 嗯 是爹地还有”混音老爹” |
[01:08] | What? What? You wanna hear some more? | 什么 什么 你还想听更多是吗 |
[01:19] | I’m a terrible father. | 我真是个糟糕的父亲 |
[01:27] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:32] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:34] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:37] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:41] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:44] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:47] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:50] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:52] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:55] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:57] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:00] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:13] | – What do you know about investments? – How come? | -你们懂得投资吗 -怎么了 |
[02:16] | I’m starting to make good money on the show, | 我演的剧开始让我赚到一些钱了 |
[02:18] | and I should do something with it. | 所以我想我应该好好利用那些钱 |
[02:20] | What do you do with your money now? | 那你现在把钱放在哪里呢 |
[02:22] | It’s taped to the back of my toilet tank. | 藏在我家马桶水箱后面 |
[02:24] | I didn’t say that. | 我没有那样说 |
[02:25] | It’s in a bank guarded by robots. | 是放在银行由机器人看守着 |
[02:30] | Do you have any ideas? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[02:31] | A guy at work got me excited.. | 有个同事的提议让我觉得很兴奋 |
[02:34] | about going in on an emu farm. That’d be kind of cool,huh? | 是关于投资鸸鸟农场 很酷吧 |
[02:37] | Pitching in on the weekends, | 在周末的时候过去帮忙 |
[02:38] | helping to plant the emus. | 帮助种植鸸鸟 |
[02:42] | Joe,emus are birds. | 乔伊 鸸鸟是鸟类 |
[02:44] | You raise them for meat. | 是养来当食物的 |
[02:46] | Yeah. Right! | 嗯 是噢 |
[02:49] | People eat birds. Bird meat. | 人类会吃小鸟 小鸟肉 |
[02:52] | Do they just fly into your mouth? | 他们是直接飞进你的嘴里吗 |
[02:54] | Or you go in a restaurant and say: | 还是你可以到餐厅说 |
[02:56] | “Excuse me,I’ll have a bucket of fried bird.” | “不好意思 我要点一份炸鸟” |
[02:58] | Or maybe just a wing. Or a. | 或是一个翅膀 或是 |
[03:05] | Joey, I think you should consider | 乔伊 我觉得你应该考虑 |
[03:06] | something a little less risky. | 比较低风险性的投资 |
[03:08] | I think in this market | 我认为在当前市场 |
[03:09] | real estate is your best investment. | 房地产会是最好的投资 |
[03:11] | The Fed just lowered the rates, | 联邦储备银行才刚降息 |
[03:12] | and the interest on your mortgage is totally deductible. | 而且房贷的利率也可以扣减所得税额 |
[03:16] | That’s right. I know some stuff. | 没错 我懂的挺多的 |
[03:18] | Real estate,huh? | 房地产 是吗 |
[03:20] | And you know who’s selling a great apartment? Richard! | 你知道谁要卖一间很棒的公寓吗 理查 |
[03:23] | And you know whose knowledge of her ex-boyfriend | 你知道谁对她前男朋友的熟悉度 |
[03:25] | is shocking? Monica! | 很吓人吗 莫妮卡 |
[03:27] | My dad told me. They play golf together. | 我爸告诉我的 他们一起打高尔夫球 |
[03:30] | Well,maybe I’ll join them sometime. | 那么 或许我应该加入他们 |
[03:32] | I just hope the club doesn’t slip out of my hand.. | 我只希望球杆不要滑出我的手 |
[03:35] | and beat the mustache off his face. | 然后把他的八字胡从他脸上打掉 |
[03:45] | Listen, You have to help me pick a dress. | 听着 你们要帮我选衣服 |
[03:47] | I’m meeting Mike’s parents tonight. | 我今晚要跟麦克的父母见面 |
[03:49] | Wow,the boyfriend’s parents. That’s a big step. | 哇 男朋友的父母亲 真是一大步 |
[03:52] | Really? That hadn’t occurred to me. | 真的吗 我倒是没有这样想过 |
[03:55] | They are gonna love you. Just be yourself. | 他们会喜欢你的 自然随性就好 |
[03:57] | They live on the Upper East Side on Park Avenue. | 他们住在上东区的公园大道 |
[04:00] | Yeah,she can’t be herself. | 那她就不能自然随性了 |
[04:02] | Okay,so,all right,which dress? | 好了 那么 哪一件呢 |
[04:10] | You can say neither. | 你们可以说都不好 |
[04:11] | Oh,God. Neither. | 噢 天啊 都不好 |
[04:14] | I’m sorry. We’ll take you shopping. | 我很抱歉 我们会带你去买衣服 |
[04:16] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[04:18] | Totally, you are in such good hands, | 绝对的 相信我们的眼光吧 |
[04:19] | and I am so good with meeting parents. | 我很擅长应对见父母这类事 |
[04:21] | With the father,you wanna flirt a little, | 面对他父亲 稍微打情骂俏一下 |
[04:23] | but not in a gross way. | 但是不要太恶心 |
[04:24] | Just kind of like,”Mr. Pinzer, | 可以像是 “品瑟先生 |
[04:26] | I can see | 我现在终于知道 |
[04:27] | where Wallace gets his good looks.” | 华勒斯帅气的长相是遗传谁的了” |
[04:29] | You went out with Wallace Pinzer? | 你跟华勒斯·品瑟交往过 |
[04:31] | He took the SATs for me. | 他替我考过高考 |
[04:34] | I knew you didn’t get a 1400! | 我就知道你没有考过1400分 |
[04:37] | Yeah,well,duh! I mean.. | 是啊 当然了 我是说 |
[04:39] | So now,what about with Mike’s mom? | 那麦克的妈妈怎么办呢 |
[04:42] | Well,with the mother, | 至于他母亲 |
[04:43] | just constantly tell her | 只要不断的告诉她 |
[04:45] | how amazing her son is. | 她儿子有多棒就行了 |
[04:46] | Take it from me. Moms love me. | 以我为例 母亲们都很喜欢我 |
[04:48] | Ross’ mom one time actually said.. | 罗斯的妈有一次甚至还说 |
[04:50] | I am like the daughter that she never had. | 我就像是她从未有过的女儿 |
[04:56] | She said what? | 她说什么 |
[04:58] | She’s like the daughter she never had. | 她就像是她从未有过的女儿 |
[05:02] | Listen. | 听好了 |
[05:14] | I just finish getting Phoebe all dressed | 我才帮菲比打扮好 |
[05:16] | to meet Mike’s parents. | 让她去见麦克的父母 |
[05:17] | She’s so nervous. It’s so sweet. | 她好紧张 真是太感人了 |
[05:19] | Guess what. I made Emma laugh today. | 猜猜怎么着 我今天逗艾玛笑了 |
[05:22] | You what? And I missed it.. | 你什么 我竟然错过 |
[05:25] | because I was giving a makeover to that stupid hippie?! | 都是因为要帮那愚蠢的嬉皮改变造型 |
[05:29] | Yeah,and it was like a real little person laugh too. | 是啊 而且就像是小大人的笑噢 |
[05:33] | It was like: | 就像是 |
[05:42] | Only not creepy. | 只不过不像这样吓人 |
[05:45] | – What did you do to make her laugh? – I.. | -你做了什么逗她笑 -我 |
[05:49] | Well,I sang. Actually.. | 嗯 我唱了歌 其实 |
[05:52] | I rapped.. | 是饶舌歌 |
[05:54] | “Baby Got Back.” | 《宝贝背后好身材》 |
[05:58] | You what? | 你什么 |
[06:00] | You sang to our baby daughter.. | 你对着我们的宝贝女儿唱 |
[06:03] | a song about a guy who likes to have sex.. | 一首关于男人想要搞一个 |
[06:06] | with women with giant asses? | 大屁股女人的歌 |
[06:09] | You know what,if you think about it.. | 其实 如果你仔细想想 |
[06:11] | it actually promotes a healthy body image.. | 它事实上是在提倡健康的身体观念 |
[06:16] | because even big butts.. | 因为即使是大屁股 |
[06:19] | or “juicy doubles” are.. | 或是”可口多汁的双乳”都是 |
[06:26] | Please don’t take her away from me. | 请不要把她从我身边带走 |
[06:35] | Hi,come on in. I’m Catherine,the listing agent. | 嗨 请进 我是凯瑟琳 仲介商 |
[06:38] | Hi,I’m Joey. This is Chandler. | 嗨 我是乔伊 他是钱德勒 |
[06:40] | So how come Richard’s selling the place? | 为什么理查要卖掉这地方呢 |
[06:43] | Went bankrupt? | 破产了吗 |
[06:44] | Medical malpractice? Choked on his own mustache? | 医疗误诊 被自己的胡子噎死吗 |
[06:49] | Actually he’s buying a much bigger place. | 事实上他要买一间更大的公寓 |
[06:51] | It’s got a great view of Central Park.. | 景观很棒 可以看到中央公园 |
[06:53] | That’s enough out of you. | 你说够了 |
[06:55] | Is there anything we should know about the place? | 这地方有什么我们需要知道的吗 |
[06:58] | All the appliances are included. | 电器用品全部都包含 |
[07:00] | There’s a lot of light,a new kitchen. | 光线充足 还有新的厨房 |
[07:02] | I think you guys would be very happy here. | 我想你们俩住在这里一定会很幸福 |
[07:10] | No. | 不 |
[07:12] | No,we’re not together. | 不 我们没有在一起 |
[07:14] | We’re not a couple | 我们不是一对 |
[07:14] | We’re definitely not a couple. | 我们绝对不是一对 |
[07:16] | – Okay. Sorry. – That’s all right. | -好的 抱歉 -没关系 |
[07:19] | Wow,you seemed pretty insulted by that. | 哇 你看起来好像是被侮辱了一样 |
[07:22] | What,I’m not good enough for you? | 是怎样 我配不上你吗 |
[07:26] | We are not gonna have this conversation again. | 我们不要再讨论这个问题了 |
[07:29] | Look at this place. | 瞧瞧这地方 |
[07:31] | Why am I so intimidated by this guy? | 我为什么备受这家伙的威胁呢 |
[07:33] | Pretentious art. This huge,macho couch. | 矫情的艺术品 又大又阳刚的沙发 |
[07:37] | When we know all he does is sit around all day.. | 我们知道他整天只会坐在那边 |
[07:39] | crying about losing Monica | 哭泣着为什么莫妮卡会离开他 |
[07:40] | to a real man. | 投入一个真男人的怀抱 |
[07:43] | You don’t think he’s here,do you? | 他应该不在这里吧 对吗 |
[07:46] | You know, It’s a nice place,but I gotta say, | 这是个好地方 但是我必须要说 |
[07:49] | I don’t know if I see myself living here. | 我不知道我能不能住得习惯 |
[07:52] | Well,let me see. | 让我们来试试看 |
[08:00] | Yeah,I can see it. | 是的 我可以住得习惯 |
[08:04] | Look at these videos. I mean,who does he think he is? | 瞧瞧这些录影带 他以为他是谁啊 |
[08:07] | Magnum Force,Dirty Harry,Cool Hand Luke. | 《紧急搜捕令》 《肮脏哈里》 《铁窗喋血》 |
[08:11] | – Oh,my God. – What? | -噢 我的天 -怎么了 |
[08:13] | There’s a tape here with Monica’s name on it. | 有一卷带子上面有莫妮卡的名字 |
[08:16] | A tape with a girl’s name on it. | 有一卷带子上面有女生的名字 |
[08:18] | It’s probably a sex tape. | 可能是性爱录影带 |
[08:22] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[08:23] | This says “Monica.” | 上面写着”莫妮卡” |
[08:27] | And this is Richard’s apartment. | 而这里是理查的公寓 |
[08:32] | Get there faster! | 快点说 |
[08:51] | Wow. You look.. | 哇 你看起来 |
[08:53] | like my mom. | 真像我妈 |
[08:56] | I’m wearing pantyhose. | 我有穿丝袜 |
[09:00] | – Great! Come on in. – Okay. | -太棒了 请进 -好的 |
[09:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:09] | Oh,my God. You’re rich. | 噢 我的天 你真有钱 |
[09:10] | No,my parents are rich. | 不 是我父母亲有钱 |
[09:12] | Well,so? They gotta die someday. | 那又如何 他们总会死的 |
[09:14] | Hello! | 你好 |
[09:16] | Mom,Dad,this is Phoebe. | 爸妈 这是菲比 |
[09:18] | Phoebe,these are my parents,Theodore and Bitsy. | 菲比 他们是我父母 希尔多和贝西 |
[09:20] | Theodore,Bitsy.. | 希尔多 贝西 |
[09:24] | what a delight. | 很高兴能与你们见面 |
[09:27] | It’s so nice to finally meet you. | 真高兴 终于见到你了 |
[09:29] | And you. | 彼此彼此 |
[09:31] | Your home is lovely. | 你们家真是美好 |
[09:34] | Thank you. I’ll give you a tour later. | 谢谢 等一下我可以带你参观 |
[09:36] | It’s actually three floors. | 其实总共有三层 |
[09:37] | Holy crap! | 我的妈啊 |
[09:41] | Phobe, Why don’t you come meet our friends. | 菲比 过来客厅见见我们的朋友吧 |
[09:44] | Try and stop me. | 非常荣幸 |
[09:46] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[09:48] | Trying to get your parents to like me. | 试着让你父母亲喜欢我 |
[09:50] | I’m sure they will,but you don’t have to do this. | 我相信他们会的 但是你不用这样假 |
[09:53] | I want them to get to know Phoebe, | 我要他们认识真正的菲比 |
[09:54] | not “Phoebe.” | 不是装出来的”菲比” |
[09:56] | – You’ve got it. – All right. | -知道了 -好了 |
[09:59] | It’s hard to stop. | 很难停止 |
[10:02] | Well,come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[10:03] | Phoebe,these are our friends | 菲比 来见见我们的朋友 |
[10:05] | Tom and Sue Engel. | 汤姆和苏安格 |
[10:07] | Phoebe,come sit. | 菲比 来坐下 |
[10:09] | Tell us a little bit about yourself. | 跟我们介绍一下你自己 |
[10:11] | – So where are you from? – Okay. | -你是哪里人呢 -好的 |
[10:14] | Well,all right. Originally,I’m from upstate.. | 嗯 好的 我本来是上州人 |
[10:18] | but then my mom killed herself, | 但是后来我妈自杀 |
[10:19] | and my stepdad went to prison. | 然后继父去坐牢 |
[10:21] | So I moved to the city, | 所以我就搬到市里 |
[10:23] | where I lived in a burned-out Buick LeSabre for a while. | 在一辆被火烧过的车里住过一阵子 |
[10:27] | Which was okay. That was okay. | 那倒是没关系 还好啦 |
[10:28] | Until I got hepatitis,you know.. | 直到我染上肝炎 你知道的 |
[10:31] | because this pimp spit in my mouth and.. | 因为有个皮条客吐口水到我嘴里 然后 |
[10:36] | But I got over it. | 但是我已经好了 |
[10:38] | And,anyway, | 然后 反正 |
[10:39] | now I’m a freelance massage therapist.. | 现在我是自由按摩治疗师 |
[10:43] | which isn’t always steady money, | 赚的钱不是很稳定 |
[10:45] | but at least I don’t pay taxes. | 但至少不用缴税 |
[10:54] | So where does everyone summer? | 那大家都到哪度暑假呢 |
[11:04] | Oh,God,this is not going well. | 噢 天啊 真是进行的不顺利 |
[11:07] | No,you’re doing fine. Really. | 不 你做的很好 真的 |
[11:09] | Why don’t you go talk to my dad. | 你何不去找我爸聊聊 |
[11:10] | Okay,okay,okay. | 好 好的 好的 |
[11:12] | Still sure about me being myself? | 你依然确定要我表现真实的自己吗 |
[11:14] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[11:15] | Though maybe just a little less “pimp spit.” | 或许少说一些”皮条客吐口水”的事 |
[11:23] | So,Theodore,I can see | 希尔多 我现在知道 |
[11:26] | where Mike gets his good looks from. | 麦克的帅气外表是遗传自谁的了 |
[11:30] | You must work out all the time. | 你一定经常做运动 |
[11:32] | Not all the time. I do the best I can. | 不是很常 不过是尽量而已 |
[11:35] | Yeah,I bet. Look out! | 是啊 我想也是 看招 |
[11:38] | Oh,my God. Are you okay? | 噢 我的天 你还好吗 |
[11:40] | I recently had surgery. | 我最近刚动完手术 |
[11:42] | – I’m so sorry. – No,I’ll be fine. | -我很抱歉 -没关系 我没事 |
[11:44] | I just should check the stitches. | 我只是 应该去检查一下伤口 |
[11:46] | I really really am sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[11:48] | How could you know? | 你怎么会知道呢 |
[11:48] | Why wouldn’t you punch me in the stomach? | 你”当然不会”打我的肚子 |
[11:54] | Did you just hit my dad? | 你刚刚是不是打了我爸 |
[11:57] | Yes. I’m sorry. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[11:59] | I’ve never met a boyfriend’s parents before. | 我从来没有见过男朋友的父母亲 |
[12:01] | But,I mean,you have met humans before,right? | 但是 你总该见过人 对吗 |
[12:04] | Why don’t you go talk to my mom. | 你何不去找我妈聊聊 |
[12:06] | Okay,yeah,your mom. Ok. | 好的 你妈 好的 |
[12:09] | She looks nice. I can talk to her. | 她看起来很和善 我可以跟她聊的 |
[12:10] | Yeah. You do that,and I’m gonna go check | 是啊 你去吧 我要去看看 |
[12:12] | my dad for signs of internal bleeding. | 我爸是不是有内出血的现象 |
[12:17] | Bitsy? Listen,I wanted to thank you again | 贝西 我想要再次谢谢你 |
[12:20] | for having me here tonight. | 邀请我今晚过来 |
[12:21] | Well,not at all. | 噢 不用客气 |
[12:23] | Also,I just want you to know | 还有 我只想让你知道 |
[12:24] | what a wonderful man your son is. | 你儿子是个很棒的男人 |
[12:27] | Thank you. I think so too. | 谢谢 我也这么认为 |
[12:28] | It’s a testament to how he was raised. | 一切都是他受了良好的家庭教育 |
[12:31] | Especially to you, | 尤其是你的功劳 |
[12:32] | because he’s very respectful of women. | 因为他十分尊重女性 |
[12:34] | Is he really? | 他真的吗 |
[12:35] | Are you kidding? He is so considerate of my feelings. | 开什么玩笑 他非常体贴我的感受 |
[12:39] | You know,I think you’d also like to know | 我认为你也会想知道 |
[12:41] | that he is a very gentle lover. | 他在床上非常温柔 |
[12:47] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[12:49] | No,don’t get me wrong. | 不 别误会我 |
[12:51] | No, he is not in like a sissy way. | 不 不是那种娘娘腔的样子 |
[12:53] | No, no, When he gets going.. | 不是 不是 当他疯起来的时候 |
[12:55] | he can rattle a headboard like a sailor on leave. | 他可是像休假的船员一样神勇 |
[13:01] | That’s.. my boy. | 真不愧是 我儿子 |
[13:11] | Awesome. | 真了不起 |
[13:16] | I’m not gonna watch it. I don’t need to watch it. | 我不会看的 我不需要看 |
[13:20] | I mean,what good could possibly come from watching it? | 我是说 看了又有什么好处呢 |
[13:25] | Well,we know I’m gonna watch it. | 我们知道我还是要看的 |
[13:28] | Hey,dude,what’s up? | 嘿 兄弟 怎么了 |
[13:29] | Don’t judge me! I’m only human! | 别评判我 我只不过是个普通人 |
[13:32] | Did you take that tape? | 你私自偷走了那卷带子吗 |
[13:34] | I had to! OK? Imagine you were married | 我是不得已 假设你结婚了 |
[13:37] | and you found a tape of your wife.. | 然后你发现一卷你老婆的录影带 |
[13:38] | in another guy’s apartment. | 在另一个男人的公寓里 |
[13:39] | Wouldn’t you need to know what was on it? | 你难道不想知道里面是什么吗 |
[13:41] | I don’t know. Who am I married to? | 我不知道 我跟谁结婚呢 |
[13:46] | Some girl. | 某个女孩 |
[13:48] | She hot? | 她性感吗 |
[13:51] | How did she get me to settle down? | 她是怎么让我定下来的 |
[13:55] | All right,I’m gonna watch it. | 好了 我要看 |
[13:57] | I mean,it’s probably not even what I think it is. | 我是说 或许根本不是我想的那样 |
[14:00] | Even if it is,it can’t possibly be | 即使是 或许也不像我现在脑海中 |
[14:02] | as bad as what I’m picturing in my head. | 想像的情景那样糟糕 |
[14:04] | Can it? | 会吗 |
[14:07] | Settle on my experience, | 依据我的经验 |
[14:08] | if a girl says yes to being taped.. | 如果女生答应可以录下来 |
[14:10] | she doesn’t say no to much else,I’ll tell you. | 其他的基本也不会拒绝了 我跟你说 |
[14:15] | – Then you have to watch it for me. – What? | -那你先帮我看 -什么 |
[14:18] | Just for a few seconds so I can know what it is. | 几秒钟就好 让我知道那是什么 |
[14:20] | Please? | 拜托 |
[14:22] | All right,fine. | 好啦 可以 |
[14:23] | But if I enjoy this, | 但是万一我乐在其中 |
[14:24] | you have only yourself to blame! | 你就只能怪你自己 |
[14:31] | Why am I hearing cheering? | 为什么我听到欢呼声 |
[14:33] | It’s okay. It’s just a football game. | 没关系 是橄榄球赛 |
[14:36] | Football? It’s just football? | 橄榄球 只是橄榄球赛吗 |
[14:37] | You were all worried for nothing. | 你担心是多余的 |
[14:39] | It’s football! It’s just football! | 是橄榄球赛 只是是橄榄球赛 |
[14:42] | This is great! | 太棒了 |
[14:42] | This is the first time I’ve ever enjoyed football! | 这是我第一次真正喜欢橄榄球 |
[14:45] | I think it may be customary to get a beer. | 我想这时候喝啤酒很对味 |
[14:49] | What the..? | 搞什么 |
[14:53] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[14:54] | You don’t wanna see what I just saw! | 你不想要看到我刚看到的东西 |
[14:58] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[15:00] | Oh,my God! Is that Richard? | 噢 我的天 那是理查吗 |
[15:06] | Okay,please laugh for Mommy. Please? | 好了 给妈咪笑一笑 拜托 |
[15:10] | Please laugh for Mommy. | 请为妈咪笑一个 |
[15:16] | Not funny,huh? | 不好笑 对吧 |
[15:19] | Well,so is it.. | 是不是… |
[15:21] | only offensive novelty rap? | 只有低级好玩的饶舌歌才行呢 |
[15:25] | Or maybe just,you know,rap in general. | 或许只要是饶舌歌都行 |
[15:27] | Because Mommy can rap. | 因为妈咪会饶舌噢 |
[15:31] | My name is mommy | 我的名字叫妈咪 |
[15:33] | And I’m here to say | 我想告诉你 |
[15:34] | That all the babies are | 所有的宝宝都 |
[15:35] | I can’t rap. | 我不会饶舌 |
[15:40] | All right,sweetheart. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[15:42] | This is only because I love you so much. | 那只是因为我太爱你了 |
[15:45] | And I know that you’re not gonna tell anybody. | 而且我知道你不会告诉别人 |
[15:57] | I like big butts and I can not lie | 我喜欢 大屁屁 我无法说谎 |
[16:05] | You other brothers can’t deny | 其他的兄弟无法否认 |
[16:09] | when the girl walks in with an itty bitty waist | 一个有着小蛮腰的女孩走进来 |
[16:11] | And a round thing in your face | 圆滚滚 贴着你的脸 |
[16:13] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[16:17] | I like big butts and I can not lie | 我喜欢 大屁屁 我无法说谎 |
[16:21] | You other brothers can’t deny | 其他的兄弟无法否认 |
[16:23] | Emma,you’re laughing! You are! | 艾玛 你在笑 你笑了 |
[16:25] | You really do like big butts,don’t you? | 你真的很喜欢大屁屁 对不对 |
[16:30] | You beautiful little weirdo. | 你这个漂亮的小怪蛋 |
[16:35] | You missed it! She was laughing! | 你错过了 她刚刚在笑 |
[16:38] | It was amazing. | 真是不可思议 |
[16:40] | It was amazing. | 真不可思议 |
[16:41] | It was the most beautiful,beautiful sound. | 那简直是最美妙的声音 |
[16:44] | I know,isn’t it? | 我知道 可不是吗 |
[16:46] | What’d you do to get her to laugh? | 你做了什么逗她笑 |
[16:50] | You know,I just.. A couple of things I tried. Different.. | 其实 我只不过试了一些东西 不同的 |
[16:53] | Just sang a little “The Itsy-Bitsy Spider.” | 只是唱了一点《痒痒小蜘蛛》 |
[16:57] | You sang “Baby Got Back,” didn’t you? | 你唱了《宝贝背后好身材》对不对 |
[17:00] | Nothing else worked! | 其它的方法都没有用 |
[17:01] | That girl is all about the ass! | 我们家女儿就是喜欢屁屁 |
[17:05] | And then it goes back to the chorus. | 然后再回到副歌部分 |
[17:13] | And that’s the end of the song. | 然后那就是歌曲的结尾 |
[17:17] | I realize you hadn’t asked to hear it.. | 我知道你们没有要我唱 |
[17:19] | but no one had spoken in 17 minutes. | 但是已经有17分钟没有人说话了 |
[17:24] | Phoebe writes lots of great songs. | 菲比创作了许多很棒的歌曲 |
[17:26] | What was that one you sang the other night | 你那天晚上唱的歌是什么 |
[17:28] | that everybody just loved? | 大家都很喜欢的那首 |
[17:29] | “Pervert Parade”? | 《变态游行》吗 |
[17:33] | – “Ode to a Pubic Hair”? – Stop. | -《阴毛颂》吗 -停止 |
[17:40] | Oh,God. Is that veal? | 噢 天啊 这是小牛肉吗 |
[17:43] | Mom,I thought I told you, | 妈 我以为我跟你说过 |
[17:44] | Phoebe’s a vegetarian. | 菲比是素食者 |
[17:47] | No,that’s okay. That’s okay. | 不 没关系 没关系 |
[17:48] | I mean,I am a vegetarian.. | 我是说 我是素食者 |
[17:50] | except for veal. Yeah. No. Veal I love. | 不过我吃小牛肉 是的 我爱吃小牛肉 |
[17:54] | Phoebe,you don’t have to eat that. | 菲比 你可以不用吃的 |
[17:55] | No, no, no, actually | 不不不 事实上 |
[17:56] | Any baby animals. Kittens,fish babies. | 我喜欢任何小动物肉 小猫咪肉 小鱼 |
[18:00] | But,you know,especially veal. | 但是 尤其喜欢小牛肉 |
[18:02] | You know,and this nice vein of fat running through it. | 这上面还有带一点很棒的肥肉 |
[18:21] | Yummy. | 好吃 |
[18:34] | So.. | 那 |
[18:36] | what do you think? | 你们觉得如何呢 |
[18:42] | So you stole that tape from Richard’s apartment? | 所以你从理查的公寓偷了这卷带子 |
[18:45] | Listen to the judgment from the porn star! | 听听 色情片明星竟然在批评我 |
[18:50] | That tape was never meant to be seen by.. | 那带子本来就不该让 |
[18:53] | Joey,I would feel more comfortable | 乔伊 我希望可以 |
[18:55] | if this conversation were in private. | 私下谈论这件事 |
[18:57] | Monica,look,I don’t think | 莫妮卡 听着 我不认为 |
[18:59] | you and I have any secrets anymore. | 你我之间存在任何秘密了 |
[19:03] | Not ready to joke about it yet? | 没到以此事开玩笑的时候吗 |
[19:05] | Ok, I’ll see you later. | 那好吧 待会见 |
[19:06] | Why in the world would you take this tape? | 你为什么要拿这卷带子呢 |
[19:09] | And why would you watch it? | 而且为什么要看呢 |
[19:11] | Because that’s who I am. Okay? | 因为我就是这样的人 好吗 |
[19:13] | I’m sure a man like Richard | 我相信像理查那样成熟的男人 |
[19:15] | could see a tape like that and not be bothered. | 可以看这样的带子 而且不会被说教 |
[19:17] | It’d just be another saucy anecdote.. | 那只不过是个黄色小插曲 |
[19:19] | for him to share at his men’s club | 让他可以在男性俱乐部里 |
[19:21] | over brandy and mustaches. | 喝着白兰地 摸着胡子 和兄弟们分享 |
[19:25] | Is all of this about you not being able to grow a mustache? | 你闹来闹去 就因为你不能长胡子吗 |
[19:29] | This is about you and Richard. | 此事是跟你和理查有关 |
[19:31] | He’s clearly not over you. | 他明显没有忘记你 |
[19:32] | He keeps a tape | 他保留这带子 |
[19:33] | so he can look at it whenever he wants. | 是为了在任何想看的时候就看 |
[19:35] | Isn’t that sad? | 那不是很可悲吗 |
[19:37] | Can’t you see how pathetic that is? | 你看不出来这是多可悲的事吗 |
[19:39] | Don’t be jealous. You should feel bad for him. | 别吃醋了 你应该为他感到可怜 |
[19:42] | Yeah,well,poor Richard,he.. | 是啊 可怜的理查 他 |
[19:45] | I can grow a mustache. | 我可以长胡子的 |
[19:49] | Chandler, this is not our problem. | 钱德勒 这不是我们的问题 |
[19:51] | We have each other. That’s all that matters. | 我们拥有彼此 这才是最重要的 |
[19:54] | Yeah, but I just keep picturing | 是啊 但我老想着 |
[19:56] | you rolling around with him, | 你和他在床上滚来滚去 |
[19:58] | with your.. | 穿着你的 |
[19:59] | cowboy boots in the air. | 牛仔靴在空中晃来晃去 |
[20:02] | Cowboy boots? | 牛仔靴 |
[20:04] | I’ve never worn cowboy boots in my whole life. | 我这辈子从没有穿过牛仔靴 |
[20:07] | Good,good. | 很好 非常好 |
[20:08] | Play more because I wanna see how it ends. | 再多放一点 我想看结局是怎样 |
[20:11] | – That’s not me! – What? | -那不是我 -什么 |
[20:15] | That’s not you! Life is good again! | 那不是你 美好的生活又再度来临了 |
[20:19] | Ride ’em,cowgirl! | 骑上去 牛仔女 |
[20:23] | That bastard taped over me! | 那混蛋洗了我的带子录别人 |
[20:28] | Is that a problem? | 那有什么问题吗 |
[20:31] | It’s just so insulting. | 真是太侮辱人了 |
[20:32] | Spring for a new blank tape,doctor! | 花钱买新的空白带子嘛 医生 |
[20:37] | I can’t imagine what he sees in her. | 我不明白他到底看上她什么了 |
[20:39] | She actually makes me miss that pill-popping ex-wife of his. | 她真让我怀念起他那嗜药的前妻 |
[20:45] | Hello,dear. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[20:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:48] | We were just chitchatting. | 我们只是随便聊聊 |
[20:50] | – How’s your friend? – A little better. | -你的朋友还好吗 -好一点了 |
[20:54] | By the way, do you know who’s moving back into town? | 顺便问下 你知道谁要搬回城里了吗 |
[20:56] | Tom and Sue’s daughter,Jen. | 汤姆跟苏的女儿 珍 |
[20:58] | You remember her,Michael. | 你知道她的 麦克 |
[20:59] | She’s lovely,well-behaved and single. | 她很可爱 举止端庄 而且单身 |
[21:03] | I’m not interested. | 我没有兴趣 |
[21:04] | Please,darling,let’s be honest. | 拜托 亲爱的 老实说吧 |
[21:07] | You can have all the sailor fun you want with that one. | 你跟她也可以享受水手般的激烈性爱的 |
[21:12] | – But let’s be real. – All right,stop. | -但是我们要面对现实 -好了 停 |
[21:14] | All Phoebe has done tonight | 菲比今晚所做的一切 |
[21:15] | is try and get you to like her. | 都是为了要让你们喜欢她 |
[21:17] | Maybe it hasn’t been clear all the time | 或许你们没看出她的意图 |
[21:18] | but she did her best. | 但是她已经尽力而为了 |
[21:20] | She’s a little different than you are. | 她是跟你们有点不同 |
[21:22] | Michael,a pimp spit in her mouth. | 麦克 一个皮条客吐口水在她嘴里 |
[21:27] | So what? If I can get past that, | 那又如何 如果我都无所谓了 |
[21:29] | it shouldn’t bother you. | 你们有什么好在意的 |
[21:31] | You don’t have to like her. | 你们没必要去喜欢她 |
[21:32] | Just accept the fact that I do. | 只需要接受我喜欢她的事实就可以 |
[21:34] | If you can’t even be civil to the woman I love.. | 如果你们无法善待我爱的女人 |
[21:36] | The woman you what? | 你什么的女人 |
[21:37] | Yeah,the woman you what? | 是啊 你什么的女人 |
[21:42] | The woman I love. | 我爱的女人 |
[21:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:52] | Just something I probably shouldn’t say for the first time, | 不过我第一次对你说这句话 |
[21:55] | in front of my parents.. | 或许不该当着我父母的面 |
[21:57] | and Tom and Sue. | 以及汤姆跟苏的面 |
[21:59] | Who are,by the way, | 对了 顺便说一句 |
[22:00] | the most sinfully boring people I’ve ever met in my life. | 他们是我一生中遇过的最无聊的人 |
[22:07] | – I love you too. – You do? | -我也爱你 -真的吗 |
[22:11] | How great is this? | 多棒啊 |
[22:17] | – Wanna get out of here? -Ok | -想要离开这里吗 -好的 |
[22:19] | Mom,Dad. Thanks for dinner. | 爸妈 谢谢你们的晚餐 |
[22:21] | I had a great time. | 我玩得很开心 |
[22:23] | It was really top-drawer. And here’s something rich. | 这里真的很高级 而且更棒的是 |
[22:28] | Thirteen bathrooms in this place, | 屋里有13间洗手间 |
[22:29] | I threw up in the coat closet. | 但我却吐在衣帽间里面 |
[22:32] | Ta-ta! | 别了 |
[22:38] | She’s Sweat,Wet, | 大汗淋漓 香湿润滑 |
[22:40] | got it goin like a turbo vette | 屁屁像涡轮一样疯狂摇摆 |
[22:43] | Fellas, Fellas, | 兄弟们 兄弟们 |
[22:45] | Has your girlfriend got the butt | 你的女朋友有大屁股吗 |
[22:46] | Hell yeah. | 当然了 |
[22:47] | So shake it, shake it | 扭起来吧 扭起来吧 |
[22:49] | shake that healthy butt | 扭起那健康的大屁股 |
[22:51] | Baby got back | 宝贝背后好身材 |
[22:53] | One more time from the top! | 从头再来一次 |
[22:55] | I like big butts and I can not lie | 我喜欢大屁屁 我无法说谎 |
[22:58] | You other brothers… | 其他的兄弟无法否认 |
[23:02] | Rachel,please! That is so inappropriate! | 瑞秋 拜托 实在太少儿不宜了 |