时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | This kitty is Mittens. This one is Fitzhugh. | 这只小猫叫手套 这只是费修 |
[00:08] | And this little guy in the cat condo is Jinkies. | 然后住在猫公寓的小公猫是金吉 |
[00:13] | That’s a lot of cats,Jo Lynn. | 好多猫噢 裘琳 |
[00:16] | Single,are you? | 你是单身吧 |
[00:21] | Chandler Bing. | 钱德勒·宾 |
[00:22] | How come you’re answering your own phone? | 为什么是你自己接电话呢 |
[00:24] | Where’s your crazy assistant? | 你的疯狂助理去哪了 |
[00:29] | What’s up,Joe? | 什么事 乔伊 |
[00:30] | Ok, What have we always wanted to do together? | 有什么事是我们一直想一起做的 |
[00:33] | Braid each other’s hair and ride horseback on the beach? | 帮彼此编辫子 然后在海边骑马吗 |
[00:36] | No. No. No. When you get home tomorrow night.. | 不不不 你明晚回家时 |
[00:39] | you and I are gonna be at the Wizards-Knicks game, | 你跟我要去看奇才队对尼克斯队球赛 |
[00:42] | courtside! | 场边座位 |
[00:43] | – Courtside? Oh,my God! – Yeah! | -场边座位 我的天啊 -是啊 |
[00:44] | Maybe Michael Jordan will dive for the ball | 或许迈克尔·乔丹会扑过来抢球 |
[00:46] | and break my jaw with his knee! | 然后用他的膝盖撞断我的下巴 |
[00:48] | That is so cool. I’ll let Monica know. | 真是太酷了 我来告诉莫妮卡 |
[00:54] | – Hello? – Joey just called. | -喂 -乔伊刚打电话来 |
[00:56] | He’s got courtside | 他帮我买到了 |
[00:57] | Knicks tickets for him and me tomorrow night. | 明晚尼克斯队比赛的场边座位 |
[00:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:00] | But tomorrow night’s the only night | 但是明晚是我唯一 |
[01:01] | I get off from the restaurant. | 不用上班的晚上 |
[01:03] | If you go to the game, | 如果你去看球赛 |
[01:04] | we won’t have a night together for another week. | 我们会有一星期没有办法在一起 |
[01:06] | But honey,it’s courtside! | 但是亲爱的 那是场边座位 |
[01:07] | The cheerleaders will be right in.. | 啦啦队就在正前 |
[01:10] | That’s not the way to convince you. | 这样可不能说服你 |
[01:13] | I don’t wanna be one of those wives that says: | 我不想要成为那种老婆 老是说 |
[01:15] | “You can’t go to the game. You have to spend time with me.” | “你不能去看球赛 你要陪我” |
[01:18] | So if you could just realize it on your own.. | 所以如果你自己能够意识到 |
[01:22] | I know. You’re right. | 我知道 你说的对 |
[01:23] | I wanna see you too. | 我也想要见到你 |
[01:25] | I gotta figure out a way to tell Joey. | 我得要想想怎么告诉乔伊 |
[01:27] | He’s looking forward to this. | 他是满心期待着 |
[01:29] | Tell him you haven’t seen your wife in a long time. | 告诉他你很久没有见到老婆了 |
[01:31] | Tell him that having a long-distance relationship | 告诉他长距离关系 |
[01:33] | is really difficult. | 是很难维系的 |
[01:35] | Tell him that what little time we have together | 告诉他我们有限的相处时间 |
[01:38] | is precious. | 是很宝贵的 |
[01:41] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想想别的 |
[01:50] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:55] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:57] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:00] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:04] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:07] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:10] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:13] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:29] | You look.. | 你看起来 |
[02:32] | I mean,it’s just.. That dress.. | 我是说 真的 这件礼服 |
[02:37] | Well,I hope the ends of these sentences are good. | 我希望你要说出口的是好的评价 |
[02:40] | They’re good. It’s just been a while since | 是好的 只是我很久没有 |
[02:42] | I’ve seen you like this. | 看到你这样打扮 |
[02:44] | You clean up good. | 你产后恢复的真好 |
[02:46] | Really? Well,thank you. | 真的吗 噢 谢谢你 |
[02:53] | Okay,stop looking at me like that. | 好了 别再这样看着我了 |
[02:55] | Last time that happened,that happened. | 上次这样的时候 就那样了 |
[02:57] | Right,right. | 对 是的 |
[03:03] | So are you excited about your first night away from Emma? | 你开心可以第一次离开艾玛出去玩吗 |
[03:07] | Yeah,yeah. Phoebe and l are gonna have so much fun. | 是啊 菲比跟我会玩的很开心的 |
[03:10] | – Thank you for watching the baby. – It’s fine. | -谢谢你帮忙看小孩 -不用客气 |
[03:13] | Actually,I invited Mike over. | 事实上 我有邀请麦克过来 |
[03:15] | – Phoebe’s Mike? – Yeah. | -菲比的麦克吗 -是啊 |
[03:17] | – I didn’t know you hung out. – We don’t.. | -我不知道你们很熟 -我们没有 |
[03:19] | but I’d like to get to know him. | 但是我想要多了解他 |
[03:21] | Maybe have a little dinner,drinks,conversation. | 或许用点晚餐 喝点酒 然后聊聊天 |
[03:24] | That’s so cute. Ross and Mike’s first date. | 太有爱了 罗斯跟麦克的第一次约会 |
[03:29] | Will that be awkward? What are you gonna talk about? | 那会不会很尴尬 你们要聊些什么呢 |
[03:32] | I don’t know. But you know, | 我不知道 但是你知道的 |
[03:33] | we have a lot in common,you know? | 我们有许多共同点 明白吗 |
[03:35] | He plays piano. I played keyboards in college. | 他会弹钢琴 我在大学弹过电子琴 |
[03:40] | He’s been divorced. I have some experience in that area. | 他离过婚 我在那方面也有些经验 |
[03:46] | – Yeah? – Hi! | -请进 -嗨 |
[03:51] | Girl’s night out indeed. | 果真是女人之夜 |
[03:54] | So I think Emma is probably down for the night.. | 我想艾玛今晚可能已经睡了 |
[03:57] | but if you need anything.. | 但是如果你们需要 |
[03:58] | Rach, We’ll be fine. | 瑞秋 我们会没事的 |
[03:59] | – You go have fun. – Okay,you too. | -祝你们玩得愉快 -好的 你们也是 |
[04:01] | – Thanks. – And I hope you score. | -谢谢 -还有我希望你可以”上垒” |
[04:04] | – Okay. Bye. – Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[04:06] | So,welcome. | 欢迎造访 |
[04:09] | – I got beer. – I got bottled breast milk. | -我有啤酒 -我有瓶装母乳 |
[04:15] | – Why don’t we start with the beer. – Okay. | -我看我们先喝啤酒好了 -好的 |
[04:21] | – So Phoebe tells me you play piano. – Yeah. | -菲比告诉我你会弹钢琴 -是啊 |
[04:26] | You know,I used to play keyboards in college. | 我在大学的时候也会弹电子琴 |
[04:29] | Do you have one here? | 你这里有吗 |
[04:32] | No. | 没有 |
[04:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:54] | You know,I’m divorced. | 你知道的 我离过婚 |
[04:58] | Phoebe.. Phoebe says you’re.. You’ve been divorced? | 菲比 菲比说你 你也离过婚 |
[05:01] | Yeah,yeah. | 是的 是啊 |
[05:03] | Yeah,I’m sorry. I don’t really like to talk about it. | 很抱歉 我真的不太喜欢谈那事 |
[05:10] | That’s okay. We’ll talk about something else. | 没关系 我们可以聊别的 |
[05:22] | – So you’re a paleontologist,right? – Yeah. | -你是古生物学家 是吗 -是啊 |
[05:24] | My cousin’s a paleontologist. | 我表哥也是古生物学家 |
[05:31] | Well,he and I would probably have a lot to talk about. | 他跟我可能会有较多话题可以聊 |
[05:41] | – Welcome home. – Well,look at you. | -欢迎回家 -瞧瞧你 |
[05:43] | Yeah. What do you think? | 是啊 觉得怎样呢 |
[05:45] | Well,it looks great. It’s just.. | 看起来很棒 只不过 |
[05:47] | I’m wearing the same thing underneath,so.. | 我里面穿的也跟你一样 所以 |
[05:51] | You see what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吗 |
[05:55] | Hey! How come your door’s locked? | 嘿 为什么你的门是锁着的 |
[05:58] | – Just a second! – No,no,no! | -等一下 -不不不 |
[06:01] | Joey can’t know I’m here. | 不能让乔伊看到我在这里 |
[06:01] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[06:03] | Because I didn’t know how to tell him that | 因为我不知道怎么告诉他 |
[06:04] | I couldn’t go to the Knicks game.. | 我不能去看尼克斯队的球赛 |
[06:05] | so I told him I had to stay in Tulsa. | 所以我跟他说我要留在塔尔萨 |
[06:07] | So you lied to him? | 所以你跟他说谎 |
[06:08] | It’s always better to lie than to have the complicated discussion. | 说谎比费口舌解释要好太多了 |
[06:14] | Except with you. | 除了跟你之外 |
[06:17] | Hey,open the door! What’s going on? | 嘿 开门 是怎么回事 |
[06:24] | – What are you..? – Hi. | -你在干么 -嗨 |
[06:26] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成这样呢 |
[06:29] | Because Chandler’s gonna be home in a couple of days.. | 因为钱德勒几天以后就要回来了 |
[06:32] | so I thought I would just, | 所以我觉得自己可以… |
[06:34] | you know,practice the art of seduction. | 先 练习一下妩媚的技巧 |
[06:36] | I thought I heard a man’s voice before. | 我刚刚好像听到有男人的声音 |
[06:39] | No,I was just doing Chandler’s side of the conversation. | 没有 我只是在扮钱德勒说话 |
[06:42] | You know,like, | 你知道的 就像是 |
[06:42] | “Hi,how do I look?” | “嗨 我看起来如何” |
[06:44] | “Really sexy. Could I be any more turned on?” | “真性感 我还能比现在更性奋吗” |
[06:47] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[06:49] | Okay. Wait a minute. | 好的 等一下 |
[06:51] | Why are there two glasses of wine out? | 为什么有两杯酒呢 |
[06:53] | Because one of them is for you! | 因为有一杯是要给你的 |
[07:00] | Cheers! Okay,bye-bye. | 干杯 好了 再见 |
[07:04] | You know,it’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[07:05] | I’ve been practicing the art of seduction myself. | 我自己也一直在练习勾引的技巧 |
[07:12] | – You might wanna keep practicing. – Yeah. | -你最好继续加强练习 -是噢 |
[07:16] | – It’s Joey. – What? | -是乔伊 -什么 |
[07:19] | – Hey,Joe. – Dude,come home! | -嘿 乔伊 -老兄 快回家 |
[07:24] | – What? Why? – Come home! | -什么 为什么 -快回家 |
[07:27] | Look,I can’t. What’s going on? | 听着 我不行 是怎么回事 |
[07:30] | I don’t know how to tell you this, | 我不知道要怎么开口 |
[07:30] | but I think Monica’s cheating on you! | 但是我觉得莫妮卡有外遇 |
[07:34] | I told you,you shouldn’t have married | 早就告诉过你 你不应该娶一个 |
[07:35] | someone hotter than you! | 比你性感那么多的人 |
[07:40] | If you can’t deal with this, | 如果你没有办法回来处理这事 |
[07:42] | then I’m gonna. | 那我去处理 |
[07:42] | – No! – I just heard him! | -不 -我刚听到他的声音了 |
[07:46] | Can you hear him now? | 你现在有听到他的声音吗 |
[07:51] | No. All right,I’m going in. | 没有 好了 我要进去了 |
[07:53] | – No,wait! – I heard him again! | -不 等等 -我又听到他了 |
[07:58] | All right,just stay there. | 好了 你就待在那里别动 |
[08:00] | I’m coming home. | 我要回家了 |
[08:01] | Ok, great, I’ll see you when you get here. | 很好 等你回来的时候见 |
[08:03] | I’ll wait out in the hall in case he comes out. | 我会在门外守着 以免他逃了 |
[08:05] | Is that really necessary? | 有那个必要吗 |
[08:07] | Absolutely. You’d do it for me. | 当然 你也会为我这样做的 |
[08:09] | Not that you ever have to, | 不是说你会有机会那样做 |
[08:10] | because I know how to keep my women satisfied. | 因为我知道要如何满足我的女人 |
[08:25] | Shouldn’t the pizza be here by now? | 披萨不是早就该到了吗 |
[08:27] | I mean,they said 30 minutes or less. | 我是说 他们说不用30分钟就会到 |
[08:31] | Well,how long has it been? | 已经多久了呢 |
[08:34] | Eleven minutes. | 11分钟 |
[08:43] | And now 12. | 现在是12分钟 |
[08:48] | – So you like the beer? – I do. I do. | -你喜欢这啤酒吗 -是的 我喜欢 |
[08:53] | Although,it’s actually a lager. | 不过 这事实上是窖藏啤酒 |
[09:00] | What’s the difference between beer and lager? | 那普通啤酒跟窖藏啤酒有什么不同呢 |
[09:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:06] | We could look it up. | 我们可以查一查 |
[09:09] | Things are about to get wild. | 真是越来越失控了 |
[09:18] | Oh,God,remember the girls’ nights we used to have.. | 天啊 还记得以前的女生之夜吗 |
[09:21] | sitting around talking about you and Ross? | 坐在一起讨论你跟罗斯的事吗 |
[09:23] | Oh,God! It seems like forever ago. | 噢 天啊 感觉好像是上辈子的事 |
[09:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:28] | So,what’s going on with you and Ross? | 那 你跟罗斯是怎样了呢 |
[09:31] | Well,I don’t know. | 噢 我不知道 |
[09:33] | I mean,for a long time,nothing. | 我是说 好长时间都无事发生 |
[09:36] | But you know,actually,right before you picked me up.. | 但是 事实上 就在你来接我之前 |
[09:40] | Ross and I had a little thing. | 罗斯跟我有个小小的”火花” |
[09:43] | Oh,my God! I love things! | 噢 我的天 我最爱小火花 |
[09:45] | What happened? | 发生什么事 |
[09:46] | Well,first he told me he liked how I looked. | 他先是告诉我 他喜欢我的样子 |
[09:50] | And then we had a little.. | 然后我们来了个小小的 |
[09:55] | eye contact. | 眼神接触 |
[09:58] | Eye contact? | 眼神接触 |
[10:00] | I hope you were using protection. | 我希望你们有用避孕措施 |
[10:03] | Excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[10:05] | these are from the two gentlemen at the end of the bar. | 这些是吧台最后那两位先生请的 |
[10:10] | Should we send them something back? | 我们应该回请他们什么的吗 |
[10:11] | Let’s send them mashed potatoes! | 我们请他们吃土豆泥好了 |
[10:13] | No,wait! Don’t do that! | 不 等等 别那么做 |
[10:15] | That’ll make them think they can come over. | 那样他们就会认为他们可以过来 |
[10:17] | So,what if they do? | 所以呢 过来又如何呢 |
[10:19] | We’re not here to meet guys. | 我们不是来这里钓男人的 |
[10:20] | You have a boyfriend. I have a baby and a Ross. | 你有男友 我有小孩还有罗斯 |
[10:25] | Yeah,but nothing has to happen. | 是啊 但又不会发生什么事 |
[10:28] | We’re just having fun. | 只是玩玩而已 |
[10:29] | You know,not everything has to go as far as eye contact. | 不是每件事都得发展到眼神接触地步的 |
[10:35] | Chandler,you have to tell Joey | 钱德勒 你得告诉乔伊 |
[10:37] | you’re not in Tulsa. | 你不在塔尔萨 |
[10:38] | Isn’t it better for him to think you’re cheating on me.. | 让他认为是你在欺骗我 |
[10:40] | than for him to think I’m cheating on him? | 总比他认为我在欺骗他好吧 |
[10:44] | I heard it. | 我可听说过 |
[10:46] | I don’t want him to think I’m having an affair. | 我不想让他误会我有外遇 |
[10:49] | All right,I’ve got a plan. | 好了 我有个计划 |
[10:51] | I’ll go down the fire escape.. | 我会从防火梯爬下去 |
[10:52] | Because all good plans start with, | 所有”完美计划”都是从 |
[10:54] | “I’ll go down the fire escape.” | “我会从防火梯爬下去”开始的 |
[10:56] | Hear me out,woman! | 听我说完 女人 |
[10:59] | I’ll go down the fire escape and I’ll wait for a while. | 我会从防火梯爬下去 然后等着 |
[11:01] | Then when I come up the stairs | 然后我从楼梯走上来 |
[11:02] | it’ll be like I just got back from Tulsa. | 就像是我刚从塔尔萨回来一样 |
[11:04] | Joey and I will come in and see | 然后乔伊跟我进屋 |
[11:05] | that there’s no guy in here. | 看到这里根本没有男人 |
[11:07] | Aren’t you afraid that Joey’s gonna figure all this out? | 你难道不怕乔伊会识破吗 |
[11:14] | I heard it. | 我可听说过 |
[11:23] | I’m just gonna wait for a little while. | 我要等一下 |
[11:24] | The scary pigeon’s back? | 可怕的鸽子又回来了吗 |
[11:25] | It’s huge. | 超大的 |
[12:01] | Oh, my god. I can’t believe you live in that building. | 天啊 我不敢相信你住在那栋公寓 |
[12:03] | My grandmother lives in that building! | 我奶奶也住在那栋公寓 |
[12:05] | Ida Greene? No sense of personal space.. | 艾达·格林 完全不懂尊重个人空间 |
[12:08] | kind of smells like chicken,looks like a potato. | 闻起来像鸡 看起来像马铃薯 |
[12:10] | “Spuds” is your grandmother? | “洋芋”是你奶奶 |
[12:11] | That’s my bubbe! | 那就是我”阿奶” |
[12:16] | So we’re on our way to a couple of parties. | 我们要再去几个派对 |
[12:19] | Maybe we could get your numbers | 或许可以把你们的号码给我们 |
[12:21] | and call if we find something fun? | 如果遇到好玩的 打电话给你们 |
[12:24] | I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[12:25] | we weren’t really looking for anything | 我们并不期望 |
[12:26] | to happen with you guys. | 和你们会有艳遇发生 |
[12:28] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友了 |
[12:30] | – All right. – It’s no big deal. | -好的 -没关系 |
[12:34] | So she has a boyfriend. What is your situation? | 所以她有男朋友 那你的情形是怎样呢 |
[12:39] | Well,it’s complicated. I don’t actually have a boyfriend,but.. | 有点复杂 我并没有男朋友 但是 |
[12:42] | Then can I have your number? | 那我可以跟你要电话号码吗 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry,no. | 我很抱歉 不行 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:49] | Oh,sure! | 当然可以 |
[12:53] | Oh,my God,you’re giving your real number! | 噢 天啊 你给他的电话是真的 |
[12:58] | Okay,thanks. I’ll give you a call later tonight. | 好的 谢谢 我今晚会打给你 |
[13:00] | – Great. – Bye. | -太好了 -再见 |
[13:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:06] | So that’s great. | 那真的太棒了 |
[13:08] | You,Bill,Ross and Emma | 你 比尔 罗斯 艾玛 |
[13:09] | are gonna be so happy together. | 会很幸福地生活在一起 |
[13:12] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[13:13] | I don’t know. He was cute, | 我不知道 他很可爱 |
[13:15] | and he liked me. It was an impulse. | 又喜欢我 我冲动之下就给他了 |
[13:17] | But what about Ross? What about your moment? | 那罗斯怎么办 你们的小火花呢 |
[13:19] | – Don’t you wanna talk to him? – No. | -你不想跟他谈谈吗 -不想 |
[13:21] | No,because I know exactly | 不想 因为我非常清楚 |
[13:22] | how the conversation’s gonna go. | 谈话的结果会是怎样 |
[13:24] | “Hey,Ross,you know, | “嘿 罗斯 |
[13:26] | I think we had a moment before.” | 我觉得我们刚刚有点小火花” |
[13:28] | “Yeah. Me too.” | “是啊 我也这么认为” |
[13:31] | “Well,but I’m not sure | “但是我不太确定 |
[13:33] | I really want to do anything about it.” | 我是不是想再更进一步” |
[13:35] | “Yeah. Me neither.” | “是啊 我也不确定” |
[13:38] | “Should we just live together.. | 我们是不是就住在一起 |
[13:40] | and not tell each other how we’re feeling?” | 然后不要告诉彼此 我们互相的感受 |
[13:42] | “Yeah,that works for me.” | “是啊 我没意见” |
[13:47] | Yeah,I see what you mean. | 是啊 我懂你的意思 |
[13:49] | By the way,nice Ross imitation. | 对了 你模仿罗斯真像 |
[13:52] | Your Rachel wasn’t whiny enough. | 但你模仿的瑞秋不够爱发牢骚 |
[13:54] | – Well.. Hey! – Better. | -嗯嘿 -好多了 |
[13:58] | The point is maybe I should just stop waiting around | 重点是我或许应该停止等待 |
[14:01] | for moments with Ross. | 跟罗斯之间的小火花 |
[14:02] | You know? I should just move on with my life. | 我是说 我要继续过我自己的生活了 |
[14:06] | So really,you’re moving on from Ross? | 真的 你要放弃罗斯了 |
[14:09] | I don’t know. Do I have to decide right now? | 我不知道 我得现在就做决定吗 |
[14:11] | You kind of just did. | 你好像已经做了 |
[14:13] | That guy is gonna call you tonight. | 那男的今晚会打电话给你 |
[14:14] | Ross will pick up the phone, | 罗斯会接起电话 |
[14:16] | and that’s a pretty clear message. | 那传达的讯息已经很明显了 |
[14:18] | Oh,my God,Ross! | 噢 天啊 罗斯 |
[14:19] | Ross is gonna pick up the phone. | 罗斯会接起电话 |
[14:22] | I have to get my number back. | 我得拿回我的电话号码 |
[14:23] | Oh,my God,he’s gone! | 噢 天啊 他走了 |
[14:25] | “Oh,I have to get my number back! | “我得拿回我的电话号码 |
[14:27] | Oh,my God! He’s gone!” Dead on. | 噢 天啊 他走了”模仿的真棒 |
[14:44] | – You know,I’m gonna take off. – So soon? | -我想我该走了 -这么快吗 |
[14:48] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是啊 -好的 |
[14:49] | Well,thanks.. Thanks for the beer. | 嗯 谢谢你带啤酒过来 |
[14:52] | You mean lager? | 你是说窖藏啤酒吧 |
[14:53] | Yeah. Good times. | 是啊 快乐时光 |
[15:09] | – Hello? – Hey,Mike,it’s me. | -喂 -嘿 麦克 是我 |
[15:12] | Listen,is.. Is Ross near you? | 听着 罗斯在你旁边吗 |
[15:14] | No,I just left. | 不在 我刚走 |
[15:15] | Well,you have to go back in. | 你得再回去 |
[15:18] | What? Go back? To the land where time stands still? | 什么 回去 回到时光暂停之地吗 |
[15:23] | I’m so sorry,honey,but.. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 但是 |
[15:25] | Okay,Rachel gave this guy her number.. | 瑞秋把自己的号码给了一个男人 |
[15:27] | and she doesn’t want Ross to answer the phone. | 她不希望罗斯去接电话 |
[15:30] | So you have to intercept all his calls. | 所以你必须拦截他所有的电话 |
[15:32] | I can’t do that! | 我不能那样做 |
[15:34] | – He says he can’t do that. – Give me the phone. | -他说他不能那样做 -电话给我 |
[15:37] | Hi,Mike. Hi,listen, | 麦克 听着 |
[15:39] | I know that this is a lot to ask, | 我知道这个要求很过分 |
[15:40] | but you know what? If you do this, | 但是你知道吗 如果你照做 |
[15:42] | Phoebe will do anything you want. | 菲比会做一切你想要她做的事 |
[15:46] | Seriously,I’m talking dirty stuff. | 真的 我说得是很下流的事 |
[15:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:51] | Hi,I’m sorry about her. | 嗨 我替她道歉 |
[15:52] | But actually,she wasn’t wrong about the dirty stuff. | 但事实上 关于下流的事 她说的没错 |
[15:56] | All right,I’ll do it. | 好了 我照做 |
[15:59] | But really,how much dirtier can it get? | 但说真的 能有多下流呢 |
[16:04] | Oh,Mike. | 噢 麦克 |
[16:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:14] | Hey,buddy. | 嘿 老兄 |
[16:20] | – Can I come back in? – Why? | -我可以回来吗 -为什么 |
[16:24] | Well,I was just thinking about | 我只是在想 我们 |
[16:26] | how much more we have to talk about. | 还有很多东西可以聊 |
[16:30] | But you left. | 但是你都走了 |
[16:38] | That didn’t take long. | 你倒是挺快的 |
[16:40] | I thought you said Tulsa was,like,a three-hour flight? | 你不是说塔尔萨到这里要飞三小时吗 |
[16:44] | Well,you’re forgetting about the time difference. | 你忘了把时差算进去了 |
[16:59] | Chandler,you’re home! | 钱德勒 你回来了 |
[17:01] | That’s right! Your husband’s home! | 没错 你老公回来了 |
[17:03] | So now the sex can stop! | 所以现在性爱派对可以停止了 |
[17:10] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[17:12] | Joey said you’re here with another man! | 乔伊说你跟另一个男人在一起 |
[17:14] | There’s no man in here! | 这里根本没有男人 |
[17:16] | How dare you accuse me of that! | 你怎么敢这样诬赖我 |
[17:21] | All right. Then maybe you won’t mind | 好吧 那或许你不介意 |
[17:22] | if me and my friend take a look around. | 我和我的朋友到处看看 |
[17:29] | What’s he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[17:30] | I arranged some pillows on the bed to look like a guy. | 我把枕头做成人形在床上 |
[17:36] | Bedroom’s clear. | 卧室没有人 |
[17:37] | Although you might need some new pillows. | 不过你们可能需要换新的枕头了 |
[17:41] | All right,well,I’ll check the guest room. | 好了 那我去检查客房 |
[17:52] | Why do I smell men’s cologne? | 我为什么闻到男人的古龙水味 |
[17:56] | I think that’s you. | 我想那是你的味道 |
[18:01] | Oh,yeah. | 噢 对噢 |
[18:01] | I rubbed a magazine on myself earlier. | 我刚刚才用杂志磨擦到自己身上 |
[18:06] | There’s nobody here,Joe. | 里面没有人 乔伊 |
[18:08] | I guess not. | 我想也没有 |
[18:10] | I can’t believe you thought I was cheating. | 我不敢相信你认为我会有外遇 |
[18:13] | You owe me an apology. | 你要对我道歉 |
[18:15] | You’re right. Monica, I’m so sorry. | 你说的对 莫妮卡 我很抱歉 |
[18:17] | It’s an honest mistake. | 你是无心之失 |
[18:17] | It could happen to anybody. See you. | 可能发生在任何人身上的 再见 |
[18:20] | Wait a minute,wait a minute. | 等一下 等一下 |
[18:22] | If you just got back from Tulsa, | 如果你才刚从塔尔萨回来 |
[18:25] | how did your suitcase beat you here? | 你的行李怎么会比你先到 |
[18:30] | I climbed down the fire escape, | 我从防火梯爬了下去 |
[18:32] | and you can’t put that in the closet? | 你就不能把这个藏到衣橱里吗 |
[18:38] | So,with the exception of the fermentation process.. | 所以 除了发酵过程不同之外 |
[18:41] | beer and ale are basically the same thing. | 啤酒跟麦酒基本上是相同的东西 |
[18:45] | Fascinating,isn’t it? | 真引人入胜 不是吗 |
[18:48] | Maybe you should look up “fascinating.” | 或许你应该查一下”引人入胜”的意思 |
[18:52] | I’ll get it! | 我来接 |
[18:59] | Hello? Ross’ place. Mike speaking. | 嗨 罗斯家 我是麦克 |
[19:05] | It’s for you. | 要找你的 |
[19:11] | I don’t understand what just happened here. | 我不懂刚刚发生的事 |
[19:16] | What’s going on? | 是怎么回事 |
[19:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:20] | I told you I was in Tulsa because | 我跟你说我会留在塔尔萨是因为 |
[19:22] | I wanted to spend the night with Monica.. | 今晚我想要跟莫妮卡在一起 |
[19:24] | and I didn’t know.. I didn’t think you’d understand. | 我说不清 我以为你会不谅解 |
[19:29] | You think I’m too dumb to understand | 你以为我笨到会不谅解 |
[19:31] | a husband needs to be with his wife? | 老公想要跟老婆在一起吗 |
[19:33] | You think I’m,like.. | 你以为我就像 |
[19:38] | – Joey? – Yeah. | -乔伊 -怎样 |
[19:41] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[19:43] | We shouldn’t have lied to you. | 我们不应该欺骗你的 |
[19:45] | I feel so bad. | 我觉得很难过 |
[19:46] | Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? | 我能做什么补偿你吗 |
[19:51] | You could go to the game with me. | 你可以跟我一起去看球赛 |
[19:52] | Even though you said you couldn’t. | 虽然你说了你不行 |
[19:54] | But then you lied to me and tricked me | 但是你欺骗我 耍弄我 |
[19:56] | and gave me a bump on the head. | 然后又害我头肿了一包 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry,that’s the one thing I can’t do. | 我很抱歉 那是我唯一无法做到的 |
[20:01] | I promised I’d be with Monica. | 我答应莫妮卡要跟她在一起了 |
[20:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:05] | – You can go. – What? | -你去吧 -什么 |
[20:07] | You should go to the game. | 你应该去看球赛 |
[20:09] | It’s okay. I want you to. | 没关系 我要你去 |
[20:11] | Really? You gonna be okay? | 真的 你没关系吗 |
[20:12] | Yeah,I’ll be fine. | 是的 我没关系 |
[20:14] | You know,maybe I’ll stay here | 你知道的 或许我可以留在家里 |
[20:15] | and practice the art of seduction. | 然后练习一下勾引的技巧 |
[20:17] | You’re gonna put sweats on and clean, aren’t you? | 你要换上运动服 然后打扫吧 |
[20:19] | It’s gonna be so hot! | 一定会很性感撩人 |
[20:22] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[20:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[20:26] | Here’s your ticket. | 你的门票 |
[20:27] | Thanks. Hey,listen.. | 谢了 嘿 听着 |
[20:30] | I’m never gonna lie to you again,okay? | 我再也不会对你说谎了 好吗 |
[20:33] | And I want you to know | 而且我要你知道 |
[20:34] | that nobody thinks you’re stupid. | 没有人认为你是愚蠢的 |
[20:37] | Thanks,man. | 谢了 老兄 |
[20:41] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[20:42] | Game’s tomorrow night,Joe. | 球赛是明晚 乔伊 |
[20:53] | So glad you’re back! | 真高兴你们回来了 |
[20:57] | So,what did you guys do? | 那你们做了些什么呢 |
[20:59] | You know,we just drank some beer. | 你知道的 我们喝了一些啤酒 |
[21:02] | Mike played with the boundaries of normal social conduct. | 麦克示范了正常社交礼仪的界线在哪 |
[21:05] | It’s true,I did. | 真的 我的确如此 |
[21:09] | – Well,goodbye. – Okay. | -好了 再见 -好的 |
[21:10] | Bye. That was fun,Phoebe. | 再见 真好玩 菲比 |
[21:12] | I know. It was fun. | 我知道 真好玩 |
[21:13] | See you,guys. | 再见 |
[21:15] | Lock the door! Lock the door,seriously. | 锁门 锁门 快点 |
[21:19] | Shoot,I forgot to pay Phoebe for the drinks. | 糟了 我忘记给菲比酒钱了 |
[21:24] | Wait,wait. Wait,sorry. | 等等 等一下 不好意思 |
[21:26] | Did he call? Did that guy call? | 他有打来吗 那个男的有打来吗 |
[21:27] | No,just his mom. | 没有 只有他妈打来 |
[21:29] | Around 8:30? | 在八点半左右吗 |
[21:30] | – Yeah. – Then again at 9:00? | -是的 -然后九点再一通吗 |
[21:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:42] | No,she’s not here right now. Can I take a message? | 她现在不在 要留言吗 |
[21:47] | Bill from the bar? | 酒吧认识的比尔 |
[21:51] | Okay,Bill from the bar, | 好的 酒吧认识的比尔 |
[21:53] | I’ll make sure she gets your number. | 我会把你的号码给她的 |
[22:07] | So.. So how was it? | 好玩吗 |
[22:10] | Did you guys..? You guys have a good time? | 你们 你们玩的开心吗 |
[22:12] | We had so much fun. It felt so good to be out. | 我们玩的很开心 出去玩真是快乐 |
[22:19] | Rach? | 瑞秋 |
[22:21] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[22:26] | Never mind. | 没事 |
[22:36] | – Hey,you guys. – Hey! | -嗨 你们 -嘿 |
[22:38] | I’ll be right back. I gotta go to the bathroom. | 马上回来 我要去上厕所 |
[22:56] | Stout. That’s a kind of beer. | 黑啤酒也是啤酒的一种 |