时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Guys! Guys! I’ve got great news. Guess what. | 各位 我有个好消息 猜猜看 |
[00:06] | Monica’s pregnant! | 莫妮卡怀孕了 |
[00:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:10] | Let’s get past the moment. | 当我没说过 |
[00:13] | – What’s your news? – Thank you. | -是什么好消息 -谢谢 |
[00:15] | I got a job in advertising. | 我得到广告公司的工作了 |
[00:18] | Honey, that’s incredible! | 亲爱的 这真是太棒了 |
[00:20] | Gosh, what’s the pay like? | 天啊 一个月多少钱 |
[00:25] | Oh, come on, people. | 哦 你们 别这样 |
[00:27] | If I don’t know who makes the most | 如果我不知道谁赚最多 |
[00:30] | how do I know who I like the most? | 我怎么知道要最喜欢谁呢 |
[00:32] | Hi, Joey. | 嗨 乔伊 |
[00:35] | It pays nothing. It’s an internship. | 薪水是零 是实习的工作 |
[00:37] | We have interns at Days of Our Lives. | 《我们的日子》也有实习生 |
[00:39] | Right. So it’ll be the same, | 没错 就是一样的 |
[00:40] | except less sex with you. | 除了不用跟你上床 |
[00:44] | What do you think they’ll have you do there? | 你去那里做什么工作 |
[00:46] | It’s a training program, | 这只是个培训项目 |
[00:47] | but they hire the people | 但是结束之后 |
[00:49] | they like. | 他们会雇佣他们喜欢的人 |
[00:50] | That’s great! | 太棒了 |
[00:51] | Yeah, I mean, there’s probably gonna be | 但无可避免的 |
[00:52] | some grunt work… | 会有些让人讨厌的无聊工作 |
[00:53] | which will stink. A grown man getting people coffee | 一个大男人还帮别人端茶倒水 |
[00:56] | is humiliating. | 得有多丢脸 |
[00:59] | Humiliating and noble. | 丢脸 却高贵 |
[01:03] | Thank you. | 万分感激 |
[01:07] | You know, if I didn’t already have a job | 要不是我早有工作了 |
[01:09] | I would’ve been good in advertising. | 我已经在广告业做得风生水起了 |
[01:11] | Ross, you did not come up with: | 罗斯 “今天你喝牛奶了吗 “ |
[01:13] | ”Got Milk?” | 不是你想出来的 |
[01:14] | Yes, I did! I did! | 是的 是我想的 是我 |
[01:18] | I should’ve written it down. | 早知道应该写下来的 |
[01:27] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:32] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:34] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:37] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:41] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:44] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:47] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:50] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:52] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[01:55] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[01:57] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:00] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:13] | Where’s Chandler? | 钱德勒呢 |
[02:14] | I want to wish him good luck on his first day. | 我想要祝他第一天上班愉快 |
[02:16] | And I smelled bacon. | 而且我也闻到培根香了 |
[02:20] | – He just left. – Who did? | -他刚走 -谁走了 |
[02:24] | Joey, you’re never gonna believe it! She called! | 乔伊 你不会相信的 她打来了 |
[02:28] | – She did? – You got it! | -是吗 -你得到了 |
[02:29] | – I did? – What is she talking about? | -是吗 -她在说什么 |
[02:31] | I don’t know, but it sounds great! | 我不知道 但听起来是好事 |
[02:33] | Your agent called. | 你的经纪人打电话来 |
[02:34] | You got that audition! | 你得到试演的机会了 |
[02:35] | – With Leonard Hayes? – Yes! | -跟李奥·海斯吗 -是的 |
[02:37] | Oh, my God, that is great! | 我的天啊 的确太棒了 |
[02:39] | It’s for a play on Broadway. | 这是一出百老汇的戏 |
[02:41] | And in a real theater. | 在正经的剧院演出 |
[02:42] | Not that little one underneath the deli like last time. | 不是像上次 在熟食店下面的那种 |
[02:45] | – Is it a good play? – It must be. | -剧本好吗 -肯定是的 |
[02:47] | I read it | 因为我读完之后 |
[02:48] | and didn’t understand a single word! | 一个字都看不懂 |
[02:51] | Leonard Hayes is starring in it. | 李奥·海斯也会参与演出 |
[02:52] | Yeah, and directing. | 是 兼导演 |
[02:54] | He was so good in that movie of Macbeth | 他在《麦克白》里演得好极了 |
[02:56] | You saw that? | 你看过 |
[02:58] | No, but I saw the previews. | 没有 但我看了预告片 |
[03:00] | They played it right before Jackass. | 《蠢蛋搞怪秀》播出之前演的预告片 |
[03:04] | He’s done some amazing work. | 他的作品都非常棒 |
[03:06] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:06] | I loved him in those phone commercials. | 我喜欢他演的手机广告 |
[03:09] | When the monkey hits him in the face | 猴子用巨大的橡胶电话 |
[03:11] | with the giant rubber phone…. | 打他的脸 |
[03:13] | Maybe the monkey will be at the audition. | 或许猴子也在试演会上 |
[03:15] | Don’t make me more nervous than I already am! | 我已经够紧张了 别再让我更紧张啊 |
[03:28] | Good morning, everybody. | 大家早上好 |
[03:29] | Can I get you a cup of coffee, sir? | 我可以给您倒咖啡吗 先生 |
[03:31] | Oh, no, no. I’m an intern, just like you guys. | 不用 我是实习生 跟你们是一样的 |
[03:34] | Except for the tie, the briefcase | 除了我有领带 公事包 |
[03:36] | and the fact that I can rent a car. | 还有我可以租车以外 |
[03:38] | Seriously, you’re an intern? | 真的 你是实习生 |
[03:40] | I’m heading in a new career direction | 我正准备换个行业 |
[03:42] | and you gotta start at the bottom. | 得从头做起嘛 |
[03:45] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[03:48] | I know I’m a little older than you guys, | 我知道我比你们大一些 |
[03:50] | but it’s not like I’m Bob Hope. | 但不至于像鲍勃·霍普一样 |
[03:56] | The comedian. USO. | 那个喜剧演员 参加劳军联合组织的 |
[04:00] | It’s U.S.A., sir. | 是”美利坚合众国” 先生 |
[04:09] | This is Joey Tribbiani. | 这位是乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[04:10] | Joey, these are the producers. | 乔伊 这几位都是制作人 |
[04:12] | And as you probably already know, | 还有你可能早有耳闻的 |
[04:14] | this is Leonard Hayes. | 李奥·海斯 |
[04:19] | It is so amazing to meet you. | 能够见到你真是太惊喜了 |
[04:22] | l am such a big fan of your work. | 我是你的超级戏迷 |
[04:24] | I’ve been blessed with a lot of great roles. | 我是很幸运能够演出 许多很棒的角色 |
[04:28] | Tell me about it, huh? | 那还用说嘛 |
[04:29] | ”Unlimited nights and weekends!” | “夜晚及周末畅聊 不限时 “ |
[04:34] | Are you making fun of me? | 你是在取笑我吗 |
[04:35] | Because I am not a sellout. | 我可不是在做虚假广告 |
[04:37] | I didn’t do it for money. | 我不是为钱而做的 |
[04:39] | I believe in those phones! | 我相信他们的电话好用 |
[04:40] | I almost lost a cousin because of bad wireless service. | 我表哥 差一点就死于通信服务差 |
[04:45] | No, I wasn’t making fun of you. | 不 我不是在取笑你 |
[04:46] | Honestly, I think you were great in those commercials. | 我真心认为你在广告里的演出很棒 |
[04:49] | Really? | 真的 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:50] | Well, I do bring a certain credibility to the role. | 嗯 我把角色演绎的相当有说服力 |
[04:54] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[04:55] | Are you kidding? When they shoot you out of that cannon– | 何止如此 当你被火箭筒射出来的时候… |
[04:59] | ”Hang up that phone!” | “挂掉那个电话” |
[05:02] | – One take. – Wow. | -一条过 -哇 |
[05:05] | So shall we read? | 那我们可以开始了吗 |
[05:07] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 可以 当然 |
[05:08] | Top of Act 2. This is my entrance. You got it? | 第二幕开始 我会出场 找到了吗 |
[05:16] | What the hell are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[05:21] | – I think you know. – Bastard! | -你知道的 -混蛋 |
[05:23] | I am what you made me. You know what? | 这都是你造成的 你知道吗 |
[05:26] | I could go right now. | 我现在就可以走 |
[05:27] | – Go! Go! – I can’t. | -走 走啊 -我不能 |
[05:30] | Oh, I want to, Long Pause | 我想走 长暂停 |
[05:36] | but I can’t. | 但是我不能走 |
[05:39] | So sorry. You’re not supposed to say ”long pause.” | 打断一下 你不应该把”长暂停”说出来 |
[05:47] | Oh! Oh, I thought that was your character’s name. You know? | 我以为那是你角色的名字 |
[05:51] | I thought you were, like, an Indian or something, | 可能是印地安人什么的 |
[05:53] | you know, with the…. | 你知道的 都这样… |
[05:57] | No. Thank you so much for coming in. | 不是 谢谢你能过来 |
[06:00] | We appreciate it. Thank you. | 我们很感激 谢谢 |
[06:01] | You don’t want me to do it again? | 你不要我再演一次吗 |
[06:03] | – I could do an accent. – No. | -我可以加上口音哦 -不用了 |
[06:05] | You know, Southern. | 加上南方的口音 |
[06:06] | ”I could go right now, mon!” Huh? | “阿拉可以现在奏肘 劳哥儿” 怎样 |
[06:13] | My God in heaven. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[06:15] | Joey, hang on. | 乔伊 你等一下 |
[06:17] | Leonard, can we talk to you for a moment? | 李奥 我们可以谈一谈吗 |
[06:20] | Yes? You’ve got to be kidding. | 怎样 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[06:24] | He can’t act. | 他根本不会演戏 |
[06:26] | I don’t care if you think he’s hot. | 我不在乎你是不是觉得他很帅 |
[06:29] | lf you want to sleep with him, do it on your own time. | 如果你想要跟他上床 随你便 |
[06:31] | This is a play. | 但这是一场戏剧表演 |
[06:34] | If you insist on this… | 如果你坚持这样… |
[06:36] | I will call my agent so fast | 我会用手机快捷的通知我经纪人 |
[06:38] | on a cell phone connection so clear, he’s gonna think I’m next door! | 话质清晰到 让他以为我就在隔壁 |
[06:44] | Hi, thank you so much for whispering for my benefit. | 谢谢你 这么小声帮我说话 |
[06:49] | Tell me what I did wrong. I’d love to work on it | 请告诉我 我是哪里不好 |
[06:51] | and try it again for you. | 我会改进 再表演一次给你看 |
[06:53] | And also, how you doing? | 还有 你好吗 |
[06:59] | Give me another chance. | 再给我一次机会 |
[07:01] | I really want to get better. Please? | 我真的想要进步 拜托 |
[07:04] | If you want to come back the end of today. | 你傍晚如果再来 |
[07:07] | here are my notes. | 这是我的建议 |
[07:08] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[07:09] | You’re in your head. | 你太用脑子 |
[07:11] | You’re thinking way too much. | 想的太多了 |
[07:12] | I really doubt that. | 我真的很怀疑 |
[07:15] | No, no. It’s that you’re not connected with anything in your body. | 不是 你并没有跟你的身体联系起来 |
[07:19] | There’s no urgency. | 没表达出迫切感 |
[07:20] | The scene is a struggle. | 这一幕是很纠结的 |
[07:21] | It’s a race. Also, | 是一种竞赛 还有 |
[07:23] | what you did was horizontal. | 你的表演是水平的 |
[07:25] | Don’t be afraid to explore the vertical. | 别害怕发掘垂直的情感 |
[07:28] | And don’t learn the words. | 而且不要体会那些文字 |
[07:30] | Let the words learn you. | 让文字体会你 |
[07:39] | Couldn’t I just sleep with the producer? | 我不能跟制作人睡一睡就好了吗 |
[07:44] | Hey, do you want to go to dinner tonight? | 要不要一起去吃晚餐 |
[07:46] | l can’t. l’ve got a date with that waitress, Katie. | 不行 我要跟女服务生约会 叫凯蒂 |
[07:50] | l know we’ve only gone out, like, twice, but l don’t know… | 虽然我们只出去过两次 但我好像… |
[07:54] | l have a good feeling about her. | 对她的印象很不错 |
[07:56] | Oh, l hear divorce bells. | 我听到离婚的钟声了 |
[07:59] | Give me your wallets, and there won’t be a problem. | 钱包交出来 不然你们的麻烦就大了 |
[08:02] | What? | 什么 |
[08:03] | l have a gun. | 我有枪 |
[08:04] | Okay, relax, Phoebe. Just stay calm. | 好的 不要怕 菲比 保持冷静 |
[08:09] | Oh, my God, l can’t find my wallet! | 我的天呐 找不到我的钱包了 |
[08:13] | All right, lady, now give me your purse. | 好了 女士 把你的包给我了 |
[08:16] | No. | 不给 |
[08:17] | What do you mean ”no”? | 你说不给是什么意思 |
[08:18] | l knew you’d be my death, Phoebe Buffay! | 我就知道你会害死我的 菲比·布菲 |
[08:22] | Lowell, is that you? | 罗威 是你吗 |
[08:24] | Phoebe? | 菲比 |
[08:25] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[08:26] | Unbelievable! Oh, my God! | 不可思议 我的天 |
[08:30] | l’m sorry. Ross, | 抱歉 罗斯 |
[08:31] | this is my old friend, Lowell, from the streets! | 这是我流浪街头时的老朋友 罗威 |
[08:35] | Lowell, Ross. | 罗威 这位是罗斯 |
[08:36] | Ross, nice to meet you. | 罗斯 很高兴认识你 |
[08:37] | Yeah, a real pleasure. | 是啊 真是高兴 |
[08:40] | lt’s been so long! Oh, so long. | 真是好久了 哇 真久 |
[08:44] | l can’t believe you’re still doing this. | 不敢相信你还在干这行 |
[08:46] | l know. But l quit smoking. | 我知道 但是我戒烟了 |
[08:48] | Good for you. | 好极了 |
[08:50] | You look like you’re doing well. | 看起来你过得不错 |
[08:51] | l guess your mugging days are behind you. | 我猜你已经金盆洗手 不抢劫了 |
[08:54] | Oh, my God. Phoebe, you used to mug people? | 我的天 菲比 你以前抢劫 |
[08:59] | Excuse me, Ross, old friends catching up. | 对不起 罗斯 我们老朋友正在叙旧呢 |
[09:07] | How’d the audition go? | 试演怎么样 |
[09:09] | They want to see me again, but… | 他们要我再去 但是… |
[09:11] | …Leonard Hayes did not like me. | 李奥·海斯不喜欢我 |
[09:14] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:15] | He said l wasn’t urgent enough. | 他说我迫切感不够 |
[09:18] | Everything l did was horizontal, | 我演的是水平的 |
[09:21] | and l should be more vertical. | 应该要垂直一点 |
[09:24] | He said that l should think less. | 他说我应该不要想太多 |
[09:27] | Well, so far so good. | 目前为止你做的不错 |
[09:30] | Honey, l’m old! | 亲爱的 我老了 |
[09:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:35] | I am so much older than these other interns. | 跟其他的实习生比 我太老了 |
[09:37] | I can’t compete with them. | 拿什么和他们争 |
[09:40] | So you’re a little older. | 你是年纪比较大一点没错 |
[09:42] | Look at the positive. You have all this life experience. | 往好处想 你有更多的生活经历 |
[09:45] | Yes, but I don’t think life experience | 是的 但生活经历 |
[09:46] | is gonna help me with these. | 帮不了我 这个 |
[09:50] | Wow! It’s like they’re on fire! | 它们就像着火了 |
[10:01] | What are they? | 这是什么 |
[10:02] | Prototype sneakers. | 样品鞋 |
[10:03] | I need ideas on how to sell them. Which I can’t do… | 要我想出销售策略 我想不出来 |
[10:06] | …because no self-respecting adult | 因为但凡有自尊的成年人 |
[10:08] | would ever wear these. | 都不会穿这种东西的 |
[10:09] | I’ll give you $500 for them. | 我给你五百块 这鞋我买了 |
[10:15] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么办呢 |
[10:16] | Come on, sneakers are easy. | 别这样 运动鞋很容易啦 |
[10:18] | You wear them all the time. | 你也总穿啊 |
[10:19] | They’re not called sneakers anymore. | 首先 它们现在不叫运动鞋了 |
[10:22] | They’re called ”kicks” or ”skids.” | 改叫”霹雳鞋”或是”滑轮鞋” |
[10:25] | I think I heard somebody say ”slorps.” | 我还听到有人说”轮鞋” |
[10:30] | They’ve got wheels that pop out from the bottom | 鞋的底部有凸出的轮子 |
[10:32] | so you can roll around… | 让你可以滑来滑去 |
[10:33] | because apparently walking is too much exercise. | 因为显然 走路太耗费体力了 |
[10:37] | ”Kids! Kids! | “孩子们 孩子们 |
[10:38] | Roll your way to childhood obesity!” | 一路滑进儿童肥胖区吧 “ |
[10:43] | Would you help me try to sell these? | 你可以帮我卖这些东西吗 |
[10:46] | Okay. Have you considered using a girl with huge knockers? | 好的 有没有想过用大波霸呢 |
[10:51] | That’s not what they’re looking for. | 那不会是他们想要的 |
[10:53] | Hey, that would work on me. | 那对我很有用哦 |
[10:56] | Why do you think I buy Mrs. Butterworth’s? | 你想我为什么要买婷美呢 |
[11:09] | You’ll never guess what just happened. | 你都猜不到刚才怎么了 |
[11:11] | – Phoebe and I got mugged! – Are you okay? | -我和菲比被打劫了 -你们没事吧 |
[11:14] | Yeah. Phoebe knew the mugger. | 没事 因为菲比认识那个劫匪 |
[11:18] | How do you know a mugger? | 你怎么会认识劫匪呢 |
[11:19] | I’m sorry, I have friends | 不好意思 除了我们六个人之外 |
[11:20] | outside the six of us. | 我还有其他朋友 |
[11:23] | Know how she knew him? | 你知道他们是怎么认识的吗 |
[11:25] | Because Phoebe used to mug people. | 因为菲比以前也是劫匪 |
[11:27] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[11:29] | Well, I’m not proud of it, | 我不觉得这是什么光彩事 |
[11:30] | but, you know… | 但是你们知道的 |
[11:32] | …when I was living on the street | 当我流落街头的时候 |
[11:35] | and I needed money for food and stuff…. | 也需要钱买食物什么的 |
[11:38] | Phoebe, that is awful. | 菲比 这真是太恐怖了 |
[11:39] | I wasn’t rich like you guys, okay? | 我不像你们那么有钱 好吗 |
[11:42] | I didn’t eat gold and have a flying pony. | 我没有金汤匙也没有飞天马 |
[11:46] | I had a hard life. | 我生活得很艰苦 |
[11:48] | My mother was killed by a drug dealer. | 我妈被毒贩子给杀了 |
[11:50] | Your mother killed herself. | 你妈是自杀的 |
[11:52] | She was a drug dealer. | 她自己就是毒贩子 |
[11:56] | Anyway, it was a good thing she knew him. | 幸好他和菲比认识 |
[11:58] | I was about to do some serious damage. | 否则我会让他死得很难看 |
[12:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:04] | This must have brought back some bad memories for you, Ross. | 一定勾起你的痛苦回忆了 罗斯 |
[12:08] | – Why? – Ross was mugged as a kid. | -为什么 -罗斯小时候被抢过 |
[12:11] | – You were? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[12:12] | And it was pretty traumatic. | 弱小的心灵受到了严重的打击 |
[12:14] | It was outside St. Mark’s Comics. | 就在圣马克漫画店外面 |
[12:16] | I was minding my business, | 我正在忙着 |
[12:19] | seeing what kind of trouble Spider-Man was into. | 看蜘蛛侠又惹上什么麻烦了 |
[12:21] | Wonder Woman. | 是神奇女侠 |
[12:25] | Anyway, I was heading towards this bakery… | 反正 我正去面包店的路上 |
[12:27] | to pick up a couple of dozen linzer tortes for someone… | 帮某人买几十个甜蛋糕 |
[12:33] | when out of nowhere, this thug with a pipe jumps out | 然后不知道从哪里冒出来的恶棍 |
[12:36] | and says: | 拿着一根管子跳出来说… |
[12:37] | ”Give me your money, punk!” | “把钱给我 笨蛋” |
[12:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[12:39] | I know. And the worst part was, | 我知道 最糟糕的是 |
[12:41] | they took my backpack… | 他们抢走了我的背包 |
[12:43] | …which had all the original artwork | 里面有我自己创作 亲手绘制 |
[12:45] | I did for my own comic book, | 我自己的漫画 |
[12:47] | Science Boy. | 《科学小子》 |
[12:49] | Oh, yeah! What was his super power again? | 对啊 他的超能力是什么来着 |
[12:52] | A super-human thirst for knowledge. | 一个对知识超级渴望的超人 |
[12:57] | I better get to class. | 我要赶去上课了 |
[12:59] | Are there any more of your friends | 你还有其他朋友 |
[13:00] | I should look out for? Phoebe. | 需要我小心的吗 菲比 |
[13:02] | No. Actually, you might want to stay away from Jane Street. | 没有 事实上 你离简街远点 |
[13:06] | That’s where Stabby Joe works. | 那是刺客乔的地盘 |
[13:12] | – I think we have a problem here. – What? | -我想我们有麻烦了 -怎么了 |
[13:15] | Back in my mugging days, | 在我当劫匪的时候 |
[13:18] | I worked St. Mark’s Comics. | 圣马可漫画店是我的地盘 |
[13:20] | – Yeah? – A pipe was my weapon of choice… | -然后呢 -管子是我用的武器 |
[13:24] | …and preteen, comic-book nerds were my meat. | 少年和漫画书呆子 都是我的目标 |
[13:30] | So? | 所以呢 |
[13:31] | There was one kid | 曾经有个小孩 |
[13:33] | who had a sticker on his backpack that said: | 背包上有张贴纸 写着 |
[13:35] | – Geology rocks! – Geology rocks! | -地质学酷毙了 -地质学酷毙了 |
[13:41] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[13:42] | I know! I mugged Ross! | 我知道 我抢了罗斯 |
[13:51] | – You’re late. – I know. I’m sorry. | -你迟到了 -我知道 我很抱歉 |
[13:53] | But can I just run to the bathroom? | 我可以先跑去上个厕所吗 |
[13:55] | No. Leonard doesn’t wait. | 不行 李奥是不等人的 |
[13:57] | But I am bursting with Yoo-hoo! | 但是我快尿出来了 |
[14:01] | Joey, here we go! | 乔伊 来吧 |
[14:02] | Let’s go. Very quickly. | 我们开始 快一点 |
[14:03] | I really need– | 我真的想要… |
[14:05] | We must go now, quickly. | 现在就开始 快点 |
[14:05] | – Yeah. Yes, sir. – Ready? | -好 是的 -好了吗 |
[14:10] | What the hell are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[14:12] | I think you know! | 你知道的 |
[14:15] | Oh, you sick bastard! | 你这个该死的混蛋 |
[14:16] | I am what you made me! Know what? | 这都是你造成的 你知道吗 |
[14:19] | What? | 什么 |
[14:19] | I could go right now. | 我可以现在就走 |
[14:24] | Then go. Go! | 那就走 走啊 |
[14:25] | Oh, I can’t. I want to, but I can’t! | 我不能 我想走 但是我不能走 |
[14:32] | Cut. That was good! | 停 演得好 |
[14:35] | Very good. You did everything I asked. | 非常精彩 这就是我想要的 |
[14:38] | I did? | 是吗 |
[14:39] | Yes. Plus which, you’ve got this, I don’t know, this squirmy quality | 是的 而且你把这种扭曲的特质 |
[14:43] | you bring to the character I couldn’t have imagined. | 加入到这个角色中 简直出乎意料 |
[14:46] | Here’s what we’re gonna do: | 我们接下来可以这样 |
[14:47] | Come back tomorrow for the final callbacks. | 明天过来参加最后的试演 |
[14:50] | Do all of this, what you got going now. But you know what? | 就照你今天这样演 但是 |
[14:53] | More. More. Can you do that? | 加强 再加强 你可以吗 |
[14:55] | Sure. I don’t have time to say thank you | 当然 我没时间说谢了 |
[14:57] | because I really gotta go! | 真的得走了 |
[15:01] | Look at that! Still in character. I like him. | 瞧瞧他 还那么入戏 我喜欢他 |
[15:05] | I plant seeds. I can’t explain it. I don’t know. | 我播了种 无法言喻 |
[15:14] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:16] | Putting on the sneakers… | 在试穿跑鞋 |
[15:17] | to get in the young mindset, | 融入年轻人的世界 |
[15:18] | see if it sparks anything. | 看会不会激发出什么灵感 |
[15:20] | – Oh, anything yet? – Yes, how’s this? | -发出什么了 -你听这个 |
[15:23] | ”They’re so uncomfortable, | “此鞋让你的脚 |
[15:24] | it’s like getting kicked in the nuts for your feet.” | 不舒服到像是被踢蛋蛋” |
[15:41] | You’re probably wondering what I’m doing. | 你们可能很纳闷我在做什么 |
[15:44] | No, that seems about right. | 不 看起来很正常 |
[15:47] | Yesterday at my audition, I really had to pee. | 昨天试演的时候我尿急 |
[15:49] | Apparently, having to pee makes me a good actor. | 很明显 夹着尿让我演技爆发了 |
[15:52] | I got a callback, | 可以参加最后试演 |
[15:53] | so I’m drinking everything. Oh, by the way… | 所以能喝的我都喝了 对了 |
[15:55] | that eggnog in our fridge was great! | 我们冰箱里面的蛋奶实在太好喝了 |
[15:58] | Joey, that was formula. | 乔伊 那是婴儿食品 |
[16:00] | We gotta get more of that. | 我们一定要多买一些 |
[16:04] | These aren’t half bad. | 这东西还不赖 |
[16:06] | You should suggest these to Ralph Lauren. | 你应该要向拉夫·劳伦推荐 |
[16:09] | Okay, first of all, that’s stupid. | 第一 那很蠢 |
[16:10] | Second, I’m not allowed to talk to Ralph. | 第二 他们不允许我跟拉夫说话 |
[16:14] | All right. I feel younger already. | 好的 我已经觉得年轻多了 |
[16:21] | Yeah, I think I broke my hip. | 我的臀部好像摔伤了 |
[16:26] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你来了 |
[16:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:27] | Hey. How was class? | 嘿 课上得怎样 |
[16:31] | No one asks me that. What’s wrong? | 从来没人问过我的课 出什么事了 |
[16:34] | – Nothing. I really want to know. – Oh. | -没事 就是很想知道而已 -哦 |
[16:37] | Well, there was actually a rather lively discussion | 我们针对更新世 |
[16:41] | about the Pleistocene– | 讨论得相当热烈 |
[16:42] | All right, nothing is worth this. | 好了 我不需要这样折磨自己 |
[16:45] | I have a confession to make. | 我有件事要对你坦白 |
[16:48] | Okay, you know that girl that mugged you when you were a kid? | 你记得小时候打劫你的女生吗 |
[16:52] | What are you talking about? It wasn’t a girl. | 你说什么呢 那不是女生 |
[16:55] | It was this huge dude. | 是个魁梧大汉 |
[16:58] | You don’t have to lie anymore. I know that it was a 14-year-old girl. | 你用说谎 我知道是个十四岁女生 |
[17:01] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 不是 |
[17:02] | Yes, it was. | 是 是的 |
[17:03] | You don’t think I would have defended myself against a 14-year-old–? | 你认为我打不过一个十四岁女生吗 |
[17:08] | ”Give me your money, punk!” | “把钱给我 笨蛋” |
[17:09] | Oh, my God, it was you! | 我的天 那是你 |
[17:13] | I can’t believe it. You mugged me? | 我不敢相信 是你抢劫了我 |
[17:17] | Yeah. And I’m so, so sorry, Ross. I’m sorry. | 是的 我非常抱歉 罗斯 对不起 |
[17:21] | But, you know, if you think about it, it’s kind of neat. | 但如果你再想一下 这其实挺不错的 |
[17:26] | I mean, well, | 我的意思是 |
[17:27] | it’s just that I’ve always felt kind of like an outsider. | 我常常觉得自己像是个局外人 |
[17:30] | You know, the rest of you have connections that go way back… | 你们几个人彼此都认识特别久了 |
[17:33] | …and, you know, now you and I have a great one. | 而现在 你跟我也有老交情了 |
[17:39] | It’s not the best! | 这并不是好事 |
[17:42] | I know. Please forgive me. | 我知道 请原谅我 |
[17:44] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[17:45] | There’s nothing you can say! | 你什么都不用说 |
[17:47] | That was the most humiliating thing ever. | 那是我这辈子最耻辱的事 |
[17:50] | Even more humiliating than– | 甚至比… |
[17:51] | Let’s not do this! | 我们不要说了 |
[17:56] | And then, at the end of the commercial, | 然后在广告结尾 |
[17:58] | the girls get out of the hot tub… | 女孩们走出浴缸 |
[18:00] | …and start making out with each other. | 开始一起亲热 |
[18:04] | That’s interesting. | 有趣 |
[18:07] | Just one thought: | 只有一件事 |
[18:09] | You didn’t mention the shoes. | 你没有提到鞋子 |
[18:13] | Who’s next? Chandler. | 下一个是谁 钱德勒 |
[18:17] | You start on the image of a guy putting on the shoes. | 开始的画面 一个男人穿上这双鞋 |
[18:19] | He’s about my age. | 他大约是我这个年纪 |
[18:21] | – Your age? – Aha! | -你的年纪 -对啊 |
[18:24] | He’s rolling down the street and he starts to lose control. | 他在街上滑着 接着失去了控制 |
[18:27] | Maybe he falls. | 或许他跌倒了 |
[18:28] | Maybe he hurts himself. | 或许还受伤了 |
[18:30] | Just then, | 就在这时候 |
[18:30] | a kid comes flying by wearing the shoes. | 一个小孩 穿着这双鞋 飞快地滑过去 |
[18:34] | He jumps over the old guy and laughs. | 他边笑边从这个男人身上跳过去 |
[18:36] | And the line reads: | 接着广告词出现… |
[18:37] | ”Not suitable for adults.” | “成人不宜” |
[18:41] | Well, Chandler, that’s great. | 钱德勒 这个很棒 |
[18:43] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[18:45] | Or, man who’s two years younger than me. | 或是 比我小两岁的人 |
[18:49] | You see, that has a clear selling point. | 你们瞧 这才是清晰的卖点 |
[18:53] | It appeals to our key demographic. | 抓住了我们主要客户群的心态 |
[18:54] | How did you come up with that? | 你是怎么想出来的 |
[18:56] | I don’t know! I don’t know! | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[18:58] | I was just trying to get into a young mindset, | 我就是试着用年轻的心态去思考 |
[19:00] | and stuff started to flow. | 然后灵感涌动 |
[19:05] | That is great. Good work. | 太棒了 做得好 |
[19:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:08] | We’ll see all of you tomorrow. | 那我们大家明天见 |
[19:20] | The cold weather hurts my hip. | 天一冷 臀部就疼 |
[19:28] | Hey, Ross. I know you’re still mad at me, | 罗斯 我知道你还在生我的气 |
[19:32] | but can I just talk to you for a sec? | 但我可以跟你谈一下吗 |
[19:34] | Sure, go ahead. Oh, sorry. | 当然 说吧 哦 等等 |
[19:36] | Sure, go ahead. | 当然 说吧 |
[19:39] | I just really wanted to apologize again. | 我真的想要再次跟你道歉 |
[19:43] | And also show you something | 而且让你看些 |
[19:45] | I think you’ll find very exciting. | 你会觉得很兴奋的东西 |
[19:49] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天啊 |
[19:50] | ”Crap from the street!” | “街头收集来的垃圾” |
[19:57] | Look, Ross. In this box… | 听着 罗斯 这箱子里 |
[20:00] | …are all the things I got from mugging | 都是我抢来 |
[20:02] | that I thought were too special to sell… | 觉得太特别而不想卖掉 |
[20:05] | or smoke. | 或是 抽掉的东西 |
[20:08] | Anyway, I was looking through it, and I found… | 反正 我找了一下 找到了… |
[20:12] | Science Boy. | 《科学小子》 |
[20:15] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天啊 |
[20:20] | I never thought I’d see this again. | 我没想到还会再见到它 |
[20:25] | It’s all here! | 全部都在了 |
[20:29] | What made you save it all these years? | 你为什么这些年还留着它 |
[20:32] | I guess I just thought it was really good. | 可能是我觉得它很棒 |
[20:34] | And maybe it would be worth something one day. | 或许有一天会值钱 |
[20:37] | You really thought Science Boy was worth saving? | 你真的认为《科学小子》值得收藏 |
[20:41] | Yeah. But you should know | 是的 但是你应该知道 |
[20:43] | I also have a jar of Vaseline | 我还留了一罐凡士林 |
[20:45] | and a cat skull in here. | 跟一副猫头骨 |
[20:49] | Still, this is amazing! | 不管 这还是很惊喜 |
[20:52] | Oh, my God. Thank you, Phoebe. | 我的天 谢谢你 菲比 |
[20:54] | You’re welcome. Thank you for Science Boy. | 不用客气 谢谢你的《科学小子》 |
[20:57] | I learned a lot from him. | 我从他身上学到很多 |
[20:59] | You’re welcome. | 你不用客气 |
[21:04] | I need an answer! | 我需要答案 |
[21:05] | I can’t tell you something I don’t know. | 我无法告诉你我不知道的事 |
[21:07] | You know! | 你知道的 |
[21:08] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[21:09] | I need an answer now! | 我现在就要答案 |
[21:12] | You want an answer? The answer is…. | 你要答案吗 答案就是… |
[21:23] | She never loved me. She only loved you. | 她从未爱过我 她只爱你 |
[21:26] | You knew this all along and you never told me? | 你一直都知道 而你却没有告诉我 |
[21:28] | You never told me? | 居然没告诉我 |
[21:29] | I can never forgive you. | 我永远都不会原谅你 |
[21:30] | I can never forgive you myself. | 也永远都不会原谅我自己 |
[21:31] | I have nothing to live for. Bang! And scene! | 我没有活下去的必要了 砰 结束 |
[21:36] | Absolutely amazing. | 精采绝伦 |
[21:40] | The part is yours. | 这个角色是你的了 |
[21:42] | Thanks! Now I really gotta go. | 谢谢 我现在得走了 |
[21:44] | No, wait! Congratulations! You did it. | 不 等等 恭喜了 你办到了 |
[21:49] | You did it. You can relax now. Yeah. | 你办到了 现在可以放轻松了 |
[22:05] | Wow! That’s a big cable bill. | 哇 有线电视帐单真贵 |
[22:09] | You don’t have a job, | 你没有工作 |
[22:10] | but you have no problem ordering porn. | 倒很敢付钱看色情片啊 |
[22:14] | On a Saturday afternoon? | 在星期六下午 |
[22:17] | I was in the house! | 我也在家耶 |
[22:22] | Hey. Phoebe didn’t by any chance mention that– | 嘿 菲比有没有提到… |
[22:25] | She was the huge guy that mugged you? Yeah. | 她就是那个打劫你的彪形大汉吗 有 |
[22:29] | I see. You didn’t happen to tell– | 我知道了 你有没有告诉… |
[22:31] | Everybody we know? Yeah. | 我们认识的每个人吗 我有 |
[22:33] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |