时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, you guys? | 你们好 |
[00:04] | What are you doing tomorrow night? | 你们明天晚上有事吗 |
[00:06] | Oh, well, let me see. l believe l’m…. | 嗯 让我看看 我想我… |
[00:09] | Yes, falling asleep in front of the TV. | 是的 会在电视机前面睡着 |
[00:12] | Well, my agent hooked me up | 我经纪人给我六张票 |
[00:14] | with six tickets to a great play. | 去看一出很棒的舞台剧 |
[00:16] | l could fall asleep at a play. | 我也可以在那出舞台剧演出时睡着 |
[00:19] | What is it? | 是什么样的舞台剧 |
[00:20] | lt’s a one-woman play called: | 是一个女人的独角戏叫做… |
[00:21] | Why Don’t You Like Me? | 《你为什么不喜欢我》 |
[00:22] | A Bitter Woman’s Journey Through Life. | 副标题《一个悲惨女人的生命历程》 |
[00:26] | That sounds interesting. | 听起来挺有趣的 |
[00:27] | That does sound interesting. | 是听起来挺有趣的 |
[00:28] | To listen to a woman complain for two hours. | 听一个女人抱怨两个小时 |
[00:31] | l don’t think it gets bet– | 不会再… |
[00:35] | l know! l know. We can drive. | 我懂你意思 我们可以开车 |
[00:37] | We can vote. We can work. | 可以投票 可以工作 |
[00:38] | What more do these broads want? | 这些娘们还想要什么呢 |
[00:41] | Well, you guys will have a great time. | 你们会喜欢的 |
[00:43] | l promise. | 我保证 |
[00:44] | What? How come you don’t have to go? | 什么 为什么你不去呢 |
[00:46] | l wish l could, but l found out… | 我希望我可以 但是我发现… |
[00:48] | …that l have to be at work really early the next day, | 我隔天要很早就起来工作 |
[00:50] | so l can’t go. | 所以我不能去 |
[00:51] | But take the extra ticket | 但是你们可以用剩下的那张票 |
[00:53] | and invite whoever you want. | 邀请任何人去都可以 |
[00:54] | Let’s see. Who do l hate? | 让我瞧瞧我最恨谁呢 |
[00:59] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:01] | Oops, sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[01:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:03] | Okay. Up we go. | 好的 抬起来 |
[01:04] | Oh, gosh, okay! | 天啊 好的 |
[01:16] | Can l ask you a question? | 我可以问你一个问题吗 |
[01:19] | Do you think it’s possible | 你觉得有没有可能 |
[01:21] | for two friends to fool around… | 两个朋友瞎搞 |
[01:23] | …and not have it be a big deal? | 还觉得也没什么大不了的 |
[01:28] | No, l don’t think that ever works. Why? | 不可能 为什么 |
[01:31] | No reason. | 没事 |
[01:32] | No, no. Rachel? | 等一等 瑞秋 |
[01:34] | Who do you want to fool around with? | 你想要跟谁瞎搞 |
[01:35] | Nobody! Forget it. | 没有人 别想太多 |
[01:38] | Joey? | 乔伊吗 |
[01:40] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[01:43] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[01:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:44] | Because! | 因为 |
[01:49] | Okay, seriously, | 说真的 |
[01:50] | did not understand a word you just said. | 你说什么我一点都没看懂 |
[01:53] | ln the hall. | 去走廊 |
[01:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:58] | You wanna fool around with Joey? | 你想要跟乔伊瞎搞 |
[02:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:00] | Ever since l had that dream about him, | 自从我做过那个梦之后 |
[02:02] | l can’t get it out of my head. | 我就一直忘不了 |
[02:04] | l mean, what’s the big deal? | 我是说那又会怎样 |
[02:05] | People do it all the time. | 很多人都是那样做的 |
[02:07] | Who? Who do you know that are friends that just fool around? | 谁们 你认识谁们是朋友还瞎搞的 |
[02:10] | Okay. Off the top of my head…. | 好的 随便想想… |
[02:13] | Don and Janet. | 唐跟珍妮特 |
[02:14] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[02:15] | l know them from work. | 工作上认识的人 |
[02:18] | Both of them? | 两个都是吗 |
[02:18] | No, just one of them. | 不 只有其中一个 |
[02:20] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[02:22] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:23] | What were the names l just said? | 我刚才说了哪些名字呢 |
[02:25] | No, Rachel, | 不行 瑞秋 |
[02:26] | things could get incredibly complicated. | 事情会变得很复杂的 |
[02:28] | All right. You’re right. | 好吧 你说的对 |
[02:29] | l won’t do anything with Joey. | 我不会对乔伊怎样的 |
[02:31] | l just thought it– | 我只是以为… |
[02:31] | Okay, so that’s two cups of tarragon, | 好的 那就两杯的龙蒿 |
[02:33] | one pound of baking soda and a red onion? | 一磅的苏打粉 还有一个红洋葱 |
[02:38] | What the hell are you cooking? | 你是想要煮什么呢 |
[02:46] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:51] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:53] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:56] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[03:01] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[03:04] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[03:06] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[03:10] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[03:12] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[03:15] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[03:17] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[03:20] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[03:34] | You guys won’t believe | 你们不会相信 |
[03:36] | what l have to do for work today. | 我今天要做什么样的工作 |
[03:37] | Yes, but, Ross, | 但是罗斯 |
[03:38] | you chose a career | 是你自己选择 |
[03:39] | of talking about dinosaurs. | 要谈论恐龙的工作的 |
[03:43] | There are these two professors | 有两个教授 |
[03:45] | who are joining my department… | 要加入我的部门 |
[03:47] | …and l have to meet them here | 而我要在这里跟他们碰面 |
[03:49] | and show them around campus. | 然后带他们到校园看看 |
[03:51] | What’s so bad about that? | 那怎么会糟糕呢 |
[03:52] | l just know they’ll be | 我就知道他们 |
[03:53] | a couple of old windbags… | 肯定都是空话连篇 |
[03:55] | …wearing tweed jackets | 穿着在手肘的地方 |
[03:56] | with suede elbow patches. | 缝上仿麂皮的花呢外套 |
[03:59] | Ross? | 罗斯 |
[04:01] | What? These aren’t suede. | 怎样 这些不是仿麂皮 |
[04:07] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:09] | l’m looking for someone. | 我在找人 |
[04:10] | You don’t, by any chance, | 你认不认识 |
[04:11] | know a Ross Geller? | 一个叫做罗斯·盖勒的 |
[04:14] | No. | 不认识 |
[04:18] | Hi. Hi, l’m Ross Geller. | 嗨 我是罗斯·盖勒 |
[04:22] | Oh, hi. l’m Professor Wheeler. | 嗨 我是魏勒教授 |
[04:25] | Oh, that’s– That’s– That’s nice. | 喔 这…这太好了 |
[04:30] | lt’s good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:31] | Thank you so much for | 谢谢你愿意 |
[04:32] | taking the time to show me around. | 花时间领我转转 |
[04:33] | No, it’s no big deal. | 不 这一点也不麻烦的 |
[04:35] | lf l weren’t doing this, | 如果我没有这样做 |
[04:37] | l’d just, you know, | 反正我也只是 |
[04:38] | be at the gym working out. | 在健身房健身而已 |
[04:41] | ls he gonna introduce us? | 他会介绍我们吗 |
[04:43] | l think we’re just blurry shapes to him now. | 我想他现在根本就看不到我们 |
[04:47] | By the way, l really enjoyed your paper… | 对了 我真的很喜欢你写的… |
[04:50] | …on the connection between geographic isolation and rapid mutagenesis. | 地域隔绝与快速突变之关系的论文 |
[04:55] | l wrote that in one night. | 我一个晚上就写完了 |
[04:59] | Twenty bucks says | 我赌二十块钱 |
[05:00] | they’re married within the month. | 他们一个月内就会结婚 |
[05:02] | Well, we should probably get going. | 我们应该出发了 |
[05:05] | You know, we’ve got a lot of ground to cover. | 我们有很多地方要去 |
[05:08] | lsn’t another professor | 不是有另外一位教授 |
[05:10] | supposed to come with us? | 要加入我们吗 |
[05:11] | l don’t think so. | 我想应该没有 |
[05:14] | l’m pretty sure. | 我非常确定 |
[05:15] | A Professor Spafford from Cornell? | 是从康乃尔大学来的史伯夫教授 |
[05:17] | Well, he’s obviously late, | 他可能是迟到了 |
[05:18] | and the rule in my class is: | 而我上课的规矩就是 |
[05:20] | lf you can’t come on time, | 如果你不能准时到 |
[05:21] | then don’t come at all. | 那就干脆不要到 |
[05:24] | An option that many of my students use. | 我很多学生都选择了这样做 |
[05:28] | Shall we? | 我们要走了吗 |
[05:29] | We shouldn’t wait for him? | 我们不用等他吗 |
[05:30] | You know what, he’s a big boy. | 你知道吗 他是个大男孩了 |
[05:32] | l’m sure he’ll find us, okay? | 我确定他可以找到我们的 好吗 |
[05:33] | Professor Geller? | 盖勒教授吗 |
[05:35] | Oh, damn it! | 喔 妈的 |
[05:46] | Hi, Joey, it’s Jan Rogers. | 嗨 乔伊 我是珍·罗杰斯 |
[05:48] | Can’t wait for your party tonight. | 等不及要参加你今晚的派对了 |
[05:49] | Listen, l forgot your address. | 我忘记你的地址了 |
[05:51] | Can you give me a call? Thanks. Bye. | 可以回电给我吗 谢谢 拜 |
[05:57] | What’s happenin’? | 怎么了 |
[06:00] | lt’s a real shame you can’t make it | 真可惜你没有办法参加 |
[06:01] | to that one-woman show tonight. | 今晚的女人独角戏 |
[06:03] | l’d love to, | 我也想去 |
[06:04] | but l gotta get up so early the next day. | 但是我隔天要好早起来 |
[06:06] | You know me, work comes first. | 你知道我的 工作最重要 |
[06:08] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[06:11] | Hi, Joey, it’s Jan Rogers. | 嗨 乔伊 我是珍·罗杰斯 |
[06:13] | Can’t wait for your party tonight. | 等不及参加你今晚的派对了 |
[06:17] | Stupid Jan Rogers! | 白痴珍·罗杰斯 |
[06:20] | You are having a party tonight? | 你今晚要开派对 |
[06:23] | l’m kind of having a thing for | 我跟《我们的日子》的人员 |
[06:25] | the Days of Our Lives people. | 办了一个聚会 |
[06:26] | And you weren’t gonna tell us? | 而你却不告诉我们 |
[06:28] | How did you think you were gonna get away with that? | 你认为你可以逃得掉吗 |
[06:30] | l do it every year. | 我每年都这样做啊 |
[06:34] | You do that every year?! | 你每年都这样做 |
[06:36] | l didn’t have to tell you that! | 我不需要告诉你的 |
[06:38] | God, l’m stupider than Jan Rogers! | 天啊 我比珍·罗杰斯还愚蠢 |
[06:42] | That’s why you got us tickets to that play, | 所以你就给我们去看舞台剧的票 |
[06:44] | to get rid of us! | 甩掉我们 |
[06:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:46] | Last year is that why you sent us to | 去年你就送我们 |
[06:48] | that Medieval Times restaurant? | 去那间中古世纪餐厅 |
[06:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:52] | And the year before that, | 而前年 |
[06:54] | you set up that nighttime tour of that button factory? | 你帮我们安排夜间钮扣工厂之旅 |
[06:57] | l can’t believe you guys went for that one. | 我不敢相信那个你们也会去 |
[07:00] | Why wouldn’t you invite us to your parties? | 你为什么不邀请我们参加你的派对呢 |
[07:03] | You’re fine, okay? | 你还好 |
[07:05] | But everyone else acts | 但是其他人在名人面前 |
[07:06] | like an idiot around famous people. | 都表现的像傻瓜一样 |
[07:07] | Well, then, so just invite me. | 那么 就只邀请我就好了啊 |
[07:11] | Please, l was trying to be nice. | 拜托 我只是想对你和蔼点 |
[07:12] | You’re the worst one. | 你是最糟糕的 |
[07:15] | Joey, come on! Please, please? | 乔伊 别这样 拜托啦 |
[07:16] | Let me come. l will behave. l promise. | 让我参加 我会克制自己 我保证 |
[07:19] | l will behave. Please, please, please. | 我会克制自己 拜托 |
[07:20] | Okay, fine. You can come. | 好啦 你可以参加 |
[07:23] | But don’t tell anybody else. | 但是不要告诉其他人 |
[07:24] | lt’s up on the roof at 8. | 八点钟在楼顶上面 |
[07:26] | A soap-opera roof party?! | 肥皂剧演员楼顶派对 |
[07:28] | l’m going to a soap-opera roof party! | 我要参加肥皂剧演员楼顶派对 |
[07:30] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 喔 我的天啊 |
[07:34] | And it’s out of my system. | 好了 发泄完了 |
[07:42] | And then my wife and l went on a cruise to the Galbagos. | 然后我老婆跟我搭游轮到加拉巴哥 |
[07:48] | There was a seafood buffet | 你们不会相信他们的 |
[07:50] | you wouldn’t believe. | 海鲜自助餐厅有多棒 |
[07:52] | There were clams and mussels and oysters… | 有蛤蜊 河蚌还有生蚝… |
[07:57] | …and cracked crab… | 还有螃蟹… |
[08:00] | …and snow crab… | 还有花蟹… |
[08:02] | …and king crab. | 还有帝王蟹 |
[08:05] | lt’s a pity l’m allergic to shellfish. | 真可惜我对带壳类海鲜对敏 |
[08:10] | So where did you get your undergraduate degree? | 你大学是在哪念的呢 |
[08:12] | And that’s not all l’m allergic to. | 而且我不只对那些过敏 |
[08:14] | Oh, it’s not over. | 喔 还没有结束啊 |
[08:17] | l’m also allergic to peanuts and cashews… | 我还有对花生跟腰果过敏 |
[08:21] | …and almonds and filberts– | 还有杏仁果跟榛果… |
[08:23] | So basically all nuts! | 所以基本上是所有的坚果类 |
[08:25] | lnterestingly, no. | 有趣的是 并不尽然 |
[08:28] | Kinda playing fast and loose with | 你在处理”有趣的”这个词的时候 |
[08:30] | the word “interesting” | 太轻率了 |
[08:34] | lf you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思失陪一下 |
[08:35] | l’m going to use the restroom. | 我要去洗手间 |
[08:38] | Oh, my God! | 喔 我的天啊 |
[08:40] | l’ve lost the will to live. | 我已经丧失活下去的意志力了 |
[08:44] | Let’s ditch him. | 我们甩了他 |
[08:45] | What? | 什么 |
[08:46] | While he’s still in the bathroom. | 在他还在洗手间的时候 |
[08:47] | l am begging you. | 我求求你 |
[08:48] | Okay. Okay, fine, | 好的 |
[08:50] | but l just have one question for you. | 但是我有个问题要先问你 |
[08:53] | When we exit, | 我们出去的时候 |
[08:54] | should we walk or run… | 应该是用走的 跑的… |
[08:56] | …or prance or stroll–? | 跳的还是散步… |
[08:58] | Stop it! Stop it! | 别说了 |
[08:59] | He talks slow, but he might pee fast. | 他的话说得慢 搞不好尿得快 |
[09:01] | Okay, let’s move! | 我们快走 |
[09:13] | Oh, hey, you guys, this is Charlie. | 你们好 这位是查莉 |
[09:15] | Charlie, this is Phoebe | 查莉 这是菲比 |
[09:17] | and my sister, Monica. | 还有我妹妹莫妮卡 |
[09:18] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:19] | Charlie will be joining my department. | 查莉将要加入我们系上 |
[09:22] | You’re a paleontologist too? | 你也是古生物学家吗 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:24] | Oh, okay. Now, what do you think… | 那好 你对于… |
[09:26] | …of Renyard’s new theory of | 雷诺的分割节肢动物 |
[09:28] | species variegation in segmented arthropods? | 多样性的新理论有何评价 |
[09:33] | Well, l think he’s a little out there, | 我觉得他有点过时了 |
[09:35] | but he does have some interesting ideas. | 但是他是有些有趣的观点 |
[09:38] | Oh, l’m sorry. l have to take this. | 很抱歉 我要接一下电话 |
[09:40] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:41] | Renyard’s theory of species variegation? | 雷诺的物种多样性 |
[09:44] | l saw the article on your coffee table. | 我在你的咖啡桌上看到一篇文章 |
[09:46] | l memorized the title to freak you out. | 我背下了标题想要来吓你 |
[09:51] | So did you two have fun? | 你们俩个相处得愉快吗 |
[09:53] | Oh, my God. She’s great. | 天啊 她真的是太棒了 |
[09:56] | We have so much in common, | 我们有许多共同点 |
[09:58] | and she’s just cool, you know? And funny. | 她真是太酷了 还很风趣 |
[10:00] | And l don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 而且我不知道你有没有注意到 |
[10:01] | but she’s a hottie! | 但是她真辣 |
[10:04] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[10:10] | Hi, you guys. Listen, you know what, | 嗨 大家听着 |
[10:14] | l’m not feeling really well… | 我觉得不太舒服… |
[10:16] | …and l don’t think l’m gonna get to go to the play. | 我想我可能不能去看舞台剧表演了 |
[10:19] | Really? What’s wrong? | 真的吗 怎么了 |
[10:21] | l don’t know. l think it’s kind of serious. | 我不知道 好像蛮严重的 |
[10:23] | You know, l was watching this thing on TV this morning… | 我今天早上在电视上有看到… |
[10:26] | …about Newcastle disease, | 什么关于”新堡疾病”的 |
[10:28] | and l think l might have it. | 我想我可能感染到了 |
[10:31] | Newcastle disease is | “新堡疾病”是 |
[10:33] | a secretion-borne virus… | 通过分泌物传染的病毒 |
[10:34] | …that only affects chickens and other poultry. | 只有鸡或是其它家禽才会被传染到 |
[10:39] | Okay, who’s this? | 好的 这是谁呢 |
[10:41] | l’m sorry. Rachel, | 抱歉 瑞秋 |
[10:42] | this is Charlie Wheeler. She’s a colleague. | 这位是查莉·魏勒 她是我同事 |
[10:45] | Hi. Well, l would shake your hand… | 嗨 我应该要跟你握手的… |
[10:47] | …but l’m sure you don’t want to | 但是我想你不会想要 |
[10:48] | get my chicken disease. | 被传染到我的鸡病 |
[10:50] | Rachel, can l see you for a second? | 瑞秋 我可以跟你谈一下吗 |
[10:52] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:59] | You’re not sick. | 你没有生病 |
[11:01] | What? Yes, l am! | 什么 我当然有 |
[11:03] | Okay, then why are you all dressed up? | 那么为什么你要盛装打扮 |
[11:07] | When you’re sick, you do whatever you can | 当你生病的时候 你会做任何事情 |
[11:09] | to make yourself feel better. | 来让自己觉得好过一些 |
[11:12] | You just want to stay home | 你只是想要待在家里 |
[11:14] | so you can make a move on Joey. | 对乔伊采取行动 |
[11:15] | No, l heard you before. | 不是 我听进去了你之前说的话 |
[11:17] | That is so not what this is. | 事情不是这样的 |
[11:19] | Okay, then what is this? | 好的 那是怎么回事呢 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:24] | Joey is having a secret | 乔伊跟《我们的日子》的人 |
[11:26] | Days of Our Lives party up on the roof. | 在楼顶举行秘密派对 |
[11:28] | And he sent you guys to | 他送你们去看舞台剧 |
[11:29] | the play to get rid of you. | 来甩掉你们 |
[11:30] | What?! | 什么 |
[11:33] | What? What’s going on? | 什么 这是怎么回事 |
[11:34] | Joey is having a secret | 乔伊跟《我们的日子》的人 |
[11:36] | Days of Our Lives party up on the roof! | 在楼顶举行秘密派对 |
[11:38] | He didn’t want you to know about it, | 他不想要让你们知道 |
[11:40] | but l came over here to tell you. | 但是我还是过来告诉你们了 |
[11:43] | You came to say you were sick. | 你是过来说你生病的 |
[11:45] | All right, professor or detective? | 你到底是教授还是侦探 |
[11:48] | Wait, Joey’s having a party, | 等等 乔伊要开派对 |
[11:50] | and he wasn’t gonna invite us? | 但不邀请我们 |
[11:52] | He does it every year. | 他每年都那样做的 |
[11:53] | That’s why he’s sending you to the play. | 这就是为什么他要请我们去看舞台剧 |
[11:55] | That’s why he sent us to that medieval restaurant | 这就是为什么他请我们去中古世纪餐厅 |
[11:58] | and to that button factory. | 还有钮扣工厂 |
[12:00] | And that horrible museum tour? | 而有那次糟糕的博物馆之旅吗 |
[12:02] | No, l arranged that. | 不是 那是我安排的 |
[12:08] | Hey, you guys, l’m turning in. | 你们好 我要上床睡觉了 |
[12:10] | Have fun. | 祝你们玩的愉快 |
[12:14] | We know about your party, Joey. | 我们知道你的派对了 乔伊 |
[12:16] | What party? | 什么派对 |
[12:17] | The game’s over. Take off your robe. | 游戏结束了 把睡袍脱掉吧 |
[12:21] | Okay, l mean…. | 好的 我是说… |
[12:25] | Close it up! Close it up! | 穿起来 穿起来 |
[12:30] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:42] | Hey, you made it! All right! | 嘿 你来了 太好了 |
[12:44] | Glad you could make it. Thanks for coming. | 很高兴你来了 谢谢你参加 |
[12:47] | Oh, my God. Kyle Lowder! | 我的天啊 凯尔·罗德 |
[12:48] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:50] | l love you! | 我爱你 |
[12:52] | Hey. That’s why l didn’t invite you. | 喂 这就是我为什么不想邀请你 |
[12:54] | You have to calm down, all right? | 你要冷静点 好吗 |
[12:56] | Just go get yourself a drink or something. | 去喝点酒什么的 |
[12:58] | Oh, yeah, that’s what you want. | 是啊 你是想让我这样么 |
[12:59] | My inhibitions lowered. | 自制力溃堤 |
[13:02] | Oh, my God, can you believe | 我的天啊 你敢相信我们 |
[13:03] | we’re surrounded by all this? | 被这些人包围着吗 |
[13:05] | l can barely control myself. | 我几乎控制不了自己 |
[13:07] | Monica, | 莫妮卡 |
[13:07] | you might want to remember that you’re married. | 你该知道你已经结婚了 |
[13:10] | Where is Chandler anyway? | 钱德勒呢 |
[13:12] | Oh, my God! Chandler! | 我的天啊 钱德勒 |
[13:20] | Where the hell is everybody? | 大家都死哪去了 |
[13:25] | Why Don’t You Like Me? | 《你为什么不喜欢我》 |
[13:32] | Chapter 1 : My First Period. | 第一章 我的月经初潮 |
[13:40] | Hey, Joey said no autographs. | 乔伊说不能要签名的 |
[13:42] | But if she’s getting one, l want one too! | 但是如果她有 那我也要 |
[13:44] | ”To Monica.” | “致莫妮卡” |
[13:45] | And none of this ”best wishes” crap. | 而且别写什么 “祝福”之类的 |
[13:47] | l want ”love.” | 要写”爱” |
[13:49] | Okay, actually, Mon, | 事实上 莫妮卡 |
[13:51] | Matthew was giving me his phone number. | 马修只是给我他的电话 |
[13:54] | Oh, man! lf l had known | 天啊 如果我知道 |
[13:56] | l was coming to this party… | 我要参加这个派对… |
[13:57] | …l never would’ve gotten married! | 我就一定不会结婚 |
[14:00] | lt was nice to meet you. Rachel. | 很高兴认识你 瑞秋 |
[14:01] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:02] | Call me. | 打电话给我 |
[14:03] | We will! | 我们会的 |
[14:06] | Look at you with all the guys! | 瞧瞧你周旋在众多男生之间 |
[14:09] | l guess you’ve forgotten all about Joey. | 我猜你把乔伊都忘光了 |
[14:11] | Yeah, well, l guess l have forgotten about Joey. | 是的 我想我是忘了乔伊 |
[14:14] | And clearly, | 而很明显地 |
[14:14] | you’ve forgotten about Chandler. | 你也忘了钱德勒 |
[14:17] | Please. Chandler’s the love of my life. | 拜托 钱德勒是我的挚爱 |
[14:19] | Oh, leather pants! Have mercy! | 皮裤耶 饶了我吧 |
[14:24] | So it’s probably gonna be hard for you | 离开波士顿对你而言 |
[14:27] | to leave Boston, huh? | 一定很困难吧 |
[14:28] | Actually, l’m kind of happy to be leaving. | 事实上我很高兴离开那 |
[14:30] | l just broke up with someone. | 我刚刚与人分手 |
[14:32] | Oh, so sad. | 真令人伤心 |
[14:35] | Still, it can’t be easy | 但是离开哈佛 |
[14:37] | for you to leave Harvard. | 一定也是不容易 |
[14:38] | Especially after working with | 尤其是跟诺贝尔得主 |
[14:40] | a Nobel Prize winner like Albert Wintermeyer. | 亚伯特·温麦尔共事过 |
[14:43] | Actually, Albie is the guy l broke up with. | 事实上 阿亚就是我分手的人 |
[14:46] | You dated Albert Wintermeyer? | 你跟亚伯特·温麦尔交往过 |
[14:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:49] | And you called him “Albie”? | 而你叫他”阿亚” |
[14:52] | l mean, that’s like calling Albert Einstein…. | 我是说 这就像是叫亚伯特·爱因斯坦… |
[14:57] | Albie. | “阿亚”一样 |
[15:00] | Yeah, well, he is a brilliant man. | 对 他是个很聪明的男人 |
[15:03] | You think? l mean, you went out with the guy… | 你认为吗 我是说 你跟一个… |
[15:05] | …who improved the accuracy of radiocarbon dating | 让放射性碳测年法的精度 |
[15:07] | by a factor of 10! | 提高十倍的男人交往 |
[15:09] | Yes, and while that is everything | 是的 而那正是每个人 |
[15:11] | one looks for in a boyfriend… | 对男朋友的需求 |
[15:13] | …he had a lot of issues. | 他有很多问题 |
[15:15] | Oh, like what? | 像是什么呢 |
[15:17] | l’m sorry. l don’t mean to pry. | 很抱歉 我不是要刺探隐私 |
[15:19] | lt’s just that this must be… | 只是跟… |
[15:20] | …what regular people experience when they watch Access Hollywood. | 一般人看《接近好莱坞》 有一样的反应 |
[15:25] | Okay, you want the dirt? | 好的 你想要知道内幕吗 |
[15:27] | Albie was seriously insecure. | 阿亚非常没安全感 |
[15:29] | He was really intimidated | 他对我之前男朋友 |
[15:31] | by the guy l dated before him. | 感到非常的不安 |
[15:33] | Who’s intimidating to a guy | 谁能够威胁到 |
[15:34] | who won the Nobel Prize? | 诺贝尔奖得主呢 |
[15:37] | A guy who won two. | 得过两个诺贝尔奖的人 |
[15:39] | Two? What–? | 两个 什么 |
[15:40] | Don’t tell me you dated Benjamin Hobart? | 别告诉我你跟本杰明·哈伯特交往过 |
[15:44] | Yeah, for three years. | 是的 交往了三年 |
[15:46] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[15:48] | Have you ever been in a relationship | 你有没有跟没得过 |
[15:49] | with someone who hasn’t won the Nobel Prize? | 诺贝尔奖的人交往过呢 |
[15:54] | No. | 没有 |
[15:56] | But there was my first boyfriend, Billy. | 但我的第一个男朋友比利没有 |
[15:58] | Oh, yeah? No Nobel Prizes for him? | 是吗 他没有得诺贝尔吗 |
[16:01] | No, but he did just win | 没有 但是他倒是得过 |
[16:03] | the MacArthur ”genius grant.” | 麦克阿瑟的 “天才奖学金” |
[16:05] | What a loser. | 真是个窝囊废 |
[16:09] | Some more wine? | 要再喝点酒吗 |
[16:15] | Hey, Ross. How’s it going with Charlie? | 罗斯 跟查莉进行的如何呢 |
[16:18] | Oh, great. After l finish my wine… | 很好 在我喝完酒之后… |
[16:19] | …l’m gonna blow my average-sized brains out. | 我平庸的头脑会爆炸 |
[16:24] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[16:25] | She only dates geniuses | 她只跟天才 |
[16:27] | and Nobel Prize winners. | 还有诺贝尔奖得主交往 |
[16:30] | Oh, my God, | 我的天啊 |
[16:31] | at the Chinese restaurant earlier today… | 今天稍早在中国餐厅… |
[16:33] | …l put chopsticks in my mouth | 我把筷子放在嘴中 |
[16:35] | and pretended to be a woolly mammoth. | 假装是长毛象 |
[16:38] | l always loved that. | 我很喜欢那样耶 |
[16:40] | Of course you would! | 当然你会喜欢 |
[16:41] | Your brains are smaller than mine! | 你的大脑比我的小 |
[16:45] | l can’t compete with the guys she goes out with. | 我不能跟她交往过的男人相比 |
[16:48] | They’re so out of my league. | 他们比我好太多了 |
[16:51] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[16:52] | Worse? | 还有更糟的吗 |
[16:53] | Oh, much, much worse. | 比那还糟 |
[16:54] | l did my impression of Joan Rivers as one of the earliest amphibians. | 我还模仿琼·瑞薇演出最早的两栖人 |
[16:59] | ”Can we walk?” | “我们可以去散步吗” |
[17:02] | Oh, you like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[17:03] | No. | 不 |
[17:04] | What? | 怎样 |
[17:06] | Come on! l think that’s funny! | 别这样 我觉得这样很好笑啊 |
[17:10] | Woolly mammoth. | 长毛象 |
[17:11] | lt’s good! | 很好笑耶 |
[17:16] | l bet you’re thinking that now would be a great time | 我想你们一定在想现在 |
[17:18] | for an intermission, huh? | 该中场休息了 是吗 |
[17:20] | Oh, yes. God, yes. | 是的 上帝 拜托 |
[17:23] | Well, you’re not gonna get one! | 你们不会休息的 |
[17:25] | Because in life, | 因为现实生活 |
[17:26] | there are no intermissions, people! | 是没有中场休息的 |
[17:30] | Now, Chapter 7: | 现在开始第七章 |
[17:31] | Divorce is a Four-Letter Word! | 说离婚等同于骂街 |
[17:35] | How could he leave me?! | 他怎么可以离开我呢 |
[17:40] | l don’t know. You seem lovely. | 我不知道 你看起来挺可爱的 |
[17:49] | Ross, this is one of my costars, Dirk. | 罗斯 这是我同事登克 |
[17:52] | Dirk, this is my good friend Ross. | 登克 这是我好朋友罗斯 |
[17:54] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[17:55] | So, what show are you on? | 你是哪出戏的呢 |
[17:56] | l’m not an actor. | 我不是演员 |
[17:57] | l’m a professor of paleontology. | 我是古生物学教授 |
[18:00] | That’s science. | 科学什么的 |
[18:03] | Hey, well, listen, | 嘿 听着 |
[18:04] | l play a scientist on Days. | 我在 《我们的日子》里面演的是科学家 |
[18:06] | Yeah, my character just won a Nobel Prize. | 我的角色刚刚赢得诺贝尔奖 |
[18:10] | Ross, Dirk was wondering about the woman | 罗斯 登克想问你带来的那个女生 |
[18:13] | you brought and if you guys are together? | 是不是你的女朋友 |
[18:17] | Well, no, but…. | 嗯 不是 不过… |
[18:18] | l mean, she only goes out with really, really smart guys. | 她只跟非常聪明的男生交往 |
[18:22] | Hey, l got a 690 on my SATs. | 嘿 我大学入学考试考了六百九十分 |
[18:27] | l’d lead with that. | 真是高分啊 |
[18:31] | That’s it. Just sign right on the bra. | 好了 就签在胸罩上面就可以了 |
[18:34] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[18:36] | Don’t worry, Joe. l won’t come next year! | 别担心乔伊 我明年不会来了 |
[18:43] | What the–? | 是怎样 |
[18:45] | What do you got there? | 你那是什么呢 |
[18:46] | Just some boys gave me their phone numbers. | 只是一些男生给我的电话 |
[18:48] | Oh, really? Let me see. | 真的吗 让我看看 |
[18:52] | Damn, that’s a lot of guys. | 该死 还真多男生呢 |
[18:54] | Are you a little slutty? | 你不觉得自己有点骚呢 |
[18:58] | l think l am. | 没错 |
[19:01] | Let me see if l approve of any of these clowns. | 让我看看有哪些小丑是够格的 |
[19:04] | This guy wears a rug. | 这个男的戴假发 |
[19:05] | Well…. | 喔… |
[19:07] | This guy’s Canadian. | 这人是加拿大的 |
[19:10] | Oh, and this guy is in a cult, okay? | 这个男的参加秘密教派 |
[19:12] | lt’ll cost you $5000 to get to level three, | 你得花五千块才能升到第三级 |
[19:15] | and l don’t feel any different. | 但我也没有感到有什么不同 |
[19:18] | Pass. Pa– Oh, pass. Pass. | 跳过 哈…喔 跳过 跳过 |
[19:21] | Why? What’s wrong with these guys? | 为什么 这些男生有什么不好的 |
[19:23] | Well, nothing major. | 嗯 没有什么特别不好的 |
[19:24] | lt’s just that, you know, they’re not really good enough for you… | 只是他们全都配不上你 |
[19:28] | …and you deserve the best. | 而你应该跟最好的人在一起 |
[19:30] | Joey, you’re so sweet. | 乔伊 你真是贴心 |
[19:33] | lt’s true, but it doesn’t matter. | 真的 不过没关系 |
[19:35] | l already know who you’re going home with. | 我已经知道你会跟谁回家了 |
[19:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[19:42] | Me. | 我 |
[19:44] | What? | 什么 |
[19:46] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:48] | Yeah, because we live together. | 是啊 因为我们住在一起 |
[19:50] | lt’s a joke! lt’s a joke. | 开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[19:51] | Right! That’s funny! l get it! | 是啊 真好笑 我听懂了 |
[19:54] | Got you! | 唬到你了 |
[19:55] | You’re funny, Joey. | 你真好笑 乔伊 |
[19:57] | Oh, my God. | 喔 我的天 |
[20:05] | So how did you enjoy the play? | 喜欢那场舞台剧表演吗 |
[20:08] | Oh, my God. Honey, l am so, so, so, so sorry. | 我的天 亲爱的 我真是抱歉 |
[20:13] | Well, you should be. | 没错 |
[20:15] | You missed the most powerful three hours | 你错失了戏剧史上 |
[20:17] | in the history of the theater. | 最强劲的三个小时 |
[20:19] | You really liked it? | 你真的喜欢吗 |
[20:20] | Oh, yeah. l mean, at first l hated it. | 对 一开始我是很讨厌的 |
[20:22] | But why wouldn’t l? | 我一定会的啊 |
[20:23] | Because as a man, | 因为身为男人 |
[20:24] | l’ve been trained not to listen! | 我就是被训练成不要聆听的 |
[20:30] | But after Chapter 16: | 但是在第十六章之后 |
[20:32] | Fat, Single and Ready to Mingle… | 《肥胖 单身而且准备好交往》 |
[20:36] | …l was uplifted. | 我就被鼓舞起来了 |
[20:39] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[20:39] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[20:40] | l had no idea the amazing journey | 我根本不晓得 |
[20:42] | you go through as a woman. | 女人的经历过程是这样的神奇 |
[20:44] | Tell me– | 告诉我… |
[20:44] | Tell me about your first period. | 跟我说说你的月经初潮 |
[20:49] | No! | 不 |
[20:52] | Did somebody sign your bra? | 有人在你的胸罩上签名吗 |
[20:54] | So l got it when l was 13. Very difficult. | 我是十三岁时候来的 非常难过 |
[20:59] | Hey, Ross? So listen, | 罗斯 听着 |
[21:02] | about you and the dinosaur girl? | 关于你跟那个恐龙女生的事 |
[21:04] | Are you really just gonna | 你真的就要让几个诺贝尔奖 |
[21:05] | let a couple of Nobel Prizes scare you off? | 把你吓走吗 |
[21:08] | What is that? Come on, a piece of paper? | 那是什么啊 不过是张纸吗 |
[21:10] | lt’s actually a million-dollar prize. | 事实上是一百万的奖金 |
[21:13] | Go, Charlie! | 查莉你真行 |
[21:15] | But my point is… | 但是我的重点是… |
[21:18] | …okay, so she dated them, | 她是跟他们交往过 |
[21:19] | but she also broke up with them. | 不过都分手了啊 |
[21:22] | Maybe she’s looking to, you know, | 或许她正在寻找 |
[21:24] | slum it with some average Joe Ph.D. | 一般平凡的博士而已 |
[21:29] | Yeah, maybe, | 或许吧 |
[21:31] | and l do have my whole career in front of me. | 而我的事业正在发展中 |
[21:34] | l mean…. | 我是说… |
[21:35] | l could still win a Nobel Prize. | 我还是有可能赢得诺贝尔奖的 |
[21:38] | Although the last two papers l’ve written | 虽然我上两份论文 |
[21:42] | were widely discredited. | 被广泛地批评过 |
[21:46] | You’re so much more than just brains. | 你不只是聪明而已 |
[21:48] | You are sweet and kind and funny. | 你很贴心 很善良又很风趣 |
[21:51] | And sexy. | 还有性感 |
[21:53] | Okay, well, give her a chance to see all that. | 好的 给她一个机会见识这全部 |
[21:57] | Yeah. Yeah. You’re right. | 对 你说的没错 |
[21:59] | Thanks. l’m gonna go find her. | 谢谢 我要去找她了 |
[22:00] | Good for you. | 太好了 |
[22:01] | And your paper on punctuated equilibrium | 还有你关于泥盆纪时期突显均势的论文 |
[22:04] | in the Devonian Era was topnotch. | 是有很精辟见解的 |
[22:06] | Stop going through my stuff! | 不要再翻我的东西了 |
[22:13] | l just wanted to let you know | 我只想让你知道 |
[22:14] | l’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[22:16] | l’m gonna do it. | 我要做了 |
[22:17] | l’m gonna kiss Joey. | 我要去亲乔伊 |
[22:18] | No! You can’t! | 不 你不行 |
[22:20] | Friends hooking up is a bad idea. | 朋友在一起是件坏事 |
[22:22] | Please! What about you and Chandler? | 拜托 那你跟钱德勒呢 |
[22:24] | That’s different. l was drunk and stupid. | 那是不一样的 我喝醉了而且犯了傻 |
[22:27] | Well, hello? | 我也醉了啊 |
[22:31] | What about all the guys that you got the phone numbers from? | 那些给你电话的男生呢 |
[22:34] | Why don’t you just kiss one of them. | 你为什么不去亲其中一个 |
[22:35] | l could… | 我是可以… |
[22:37] | …but l don’t want to. l want to kiss Joey. | 但是我不想 我想要亲乔伊 |
[22:41] | All right. l think it’s a big mistake, | 好吧 我认为这样是不对的 |
[22:43] | but it’s your decision. | 但那是你自己的决定 |
[22:50] | l’m gonna do it. | 我要去做了 |
[22:52] | And l can’t stop you? | 而我无法阻止你吗 |
[22:53] | No. | 对 |
[22:56] | Well, can l at least have the phone numbers. | 那至少把那些电话号码给我吧 |
[23:07] | Hey, Rach, | 瑞秋 |
[23:08] | have you seen Charlie anywhere? | 你有看到查莉吗 |
[23:16] | l’m smarter than him! | 我总比他聪明多了吧 |
[23:25] | Hey, thank you so much for these tickets, Chandler. | 谢谢你送我们票 钱德勒 |
[23:29] | This was a really important experience for me | 这对我是很重要的经历 |
[23:30] | and l wanted to share it with you. | 而我想跟你们分享 |
[23:33] | You’re so wonderful. | 你真是太好了 |
[23:36] | Why Don’t You Like Me? | 《你为什么不喜欢我》 |
[23:39] | Chapter 1 : My First Period. | 第一章 我的月经初潮 |
[23:45] | l can’t believe you guys bought that. | 我不敢相信你们竟然这么好骗 |
[23:46] | Enjoy your slow death. | 慢慢享受死刑吧 |