时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Okay, Ross. | 好吧 罗斯 |
[00:16] | I realize that you didn’t expect to walk in and see that, but… | 我知道你不想进来看到这个 |
[00:20] | Let me explain, okay? | 听我解释好吗 |
[00:22] | We weren’t doing anything! | 我们什么都没做 |
[00:24] | Rach, he just saw us. | 瑞秋 他看到了 |
[00:30] | But what you saw, | 但你所看到的 |
[00:31] | that is the extent of it, okay? | 就是全部了 |
[00:32] | One kiss. | 仅仅一个吻而已 |
[00:34] | No, come on. That’s a lie! We also kissed in Barbados. | 不 你说谎我们在巴巴多斯就吻过了 |
[00:36] | Dude, chill! | 哥们儿 闭嘴 |
[00:39] | Okay, we also kissed in Barbados… | 好吧 我们在巴巴多斯也吻过 |
[00:42] | …but we didn’t plan it. Ok? | 可我们没想那样 |
[00:43] | The only reason that that happened… | 发生这件事的唯一原因 |
[00:45] | …was because I saw you kiss Charlie. | 是我看见你吻查莉了 |
[00:47] | Yeah, you started it! I have got to chill. | 对 是你开始的 我真的该闭嘴 |
[00:53] | Look, we probably should | 好吧 我们或许应该 |
[00:54] | have talked to you about this before it ever happened. | 在事情发生之前跟你说 |
[00:58] | But…. | 可是… |
[00:59] | Oh, we feel so terrible about this, Ross. | 我们也感到非常抱歉 罗斯 |
[01:01] | Yeah. But it did happen. | 是 可它确实发生了 |
[01:05] | So… | 所以… |
[01:12] | Ross? | 罗斯 |
[01:21] | Ross? | 罗斯 |
[01:26] | Can we just close the door? | 干脆把门关了算了 |
[01:35] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:40] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:42] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:45] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:49] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:52] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:55] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:58] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[02:07] | Ross, say something. | 罗斯 说点什么 |
[02:09] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[02:12] | So you two are…? | 所以说你们俩… |
[02:15] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是 -是 |
[02:18] | And have you had…? | 那你们有没有… |
[02:20] | – No… – No… | -没… -没… |
[02:24] | But if I hadn’t walked in here, would you…? | 可如果我没进来的话 你们会不会… |
[02:26] | Probably–No. No. | 也许…不 不会 |
[02:31] | Ross, this is not how we wanted you | 罗斯 我们本来没想 |
[02:32] | to find out about this. | 让你以这种方式发现 |
[02:33] | You have every right to go nuts. | 你有权利抓狂 |
[02:35] | I’m not going nuts. | 我不会抓狂的 |
[02:37] | Do you see me going nuts? | 你看我抓狂了 |
[02:38] | No, but you know what I mean. | 不 可你知道我的意思 |
[02:44] | If you two are happy… | 如果你们俩开心… |
[02:47] | …then I’m happy for you. | 那我也会为你们开心 |
[02:51] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:55] | – Really? – Absolutely. | -真的 -当然 |
[02:57] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:59] | Totally fine. | 完全没事 |
[03:02] | I don’t know why it’s coming out | 我不知道为什么 |
[03:03] | all loud and squeaky… | 我的声音又大又尖 |
[03:05] | …because, really, I’m fine. | 不过说真的 我没事 |
[03:11] | I’m not saying I wasn’t a little surprised | 我不是说看见你们接吻 |
[03:14] | to see you guys kissing. | 一点也不吃惊 |
[03:16] | I mean, at first I was like: | 我是说 开始我有点… |
[03:22] | But now that I’ve had time to absorb it… | 不过现在 给我时间消化了 |
[03:27] | Loving this. | 喜欢了 |
[03:31] | – Ross. – It’s all working out. | -罗斯 -都解决了 |
[03:35] | Me and Charlie. And you two. | 我和查莉 还有你们俩 |
[03:38] | You know what we should do? | 知道我们应该干什么吗 |
[03:39] | Calm ourselves? | 冷静下来 |
[03:42] | No. | 不 |
[03:44] | We should all have dinner. | 我们应该一起吃顿饭 |
[03:45] | Yes, we’ll do it tomorrow night. I’ll cook! | 对 我们明天晚上就吃 我来掌勺 |
[03:49] | Look, don’t you think that would be a little weird? | 你不觉得那样太怪了吗 |
[03:52] | Weird? What? What’s weird? | 怪 为什么 哪儿怪了 |
[03:54] | The only thing weird would be if someone didn’t like Mexican food… | 如果有人不喜欢墨西哥菜才是怪事 |
[03:58] | …because I’m making fajitas! | 因为我会做法加它 |
[04:07] | I do like fajitas. | 我非常喜欢法加它 |
[04:11] | God, this adoption stuff is so overwhelming. | 天呐 领养怎么这么多事儿啊 |
[04:15] | There’s inter-country adoption, dependency adoption. | 有跨国领养 从属领养… |
[04:18] | There’s so many ways to go, | 有这么多方法 |
[04:20] | and this is, like, the biggest decision of our lives. | 这就像我们一生中最大的决定 |
[04:22] | There’s a hair in my coffee. | 我咖啡里有根头发 |
[04:26] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[04:27] | Have you seen Frank Jr.? | 看见小弗兰克了吗 |
[04:29] | He’s meeting me here with the triplets. | 他要带着三胞胎来看我 |
[04:31] | It’s funny, every time you say “triplets” … | 太有意思了 每次你说”三胞胎” |
[04:33] | …l think of three hot, blond 19-year-olds. | 我马上就想到三个火辣的19岁金发女郎 |
[04:37] | That’s sweet. | 真有爱 |
[04:38] | Drink your hair. | 喝你的头发吧 |
[04:41] | Hey, what’s all this stuff? | 这都是啥 |
[04:43] | They’re brochures from different adoption agencies. | 这些是我们从不同的领养中心找来的小册子 |
[04:46] | Babies! Oh, this one is so cute. | 小孩子 这个好可爱 |
[04:48] | Get this one. | 就要这个 |
[04:51] | That’s not really how it works. | 不是说要哪个就能要的 |
[04:53] | – Oh, how does it work? – I don’t know! | -那怎么办的 -我不知道 |
[04:57] | If you’re having a hard time, | 如果你们遇到什么困难 |
[04:59] | you should talk to my friends… | 可以跟我的朋友们谈谈 |
[05:00] | …Bill and Colleen. | 比尔和科琳 |
[05:01] | They adopted a kid. | 他们领养了个孩子 |
[05:02] | I’m sure they’d help you. | 肯定会帮你们的 |
[05:03] | Thanks, that would be great. | 谢谢 这太好了 |
[05:05] | Hey, honey, wouldn’t that be great? | 老公 是不是很棒 |
[05:11] | All right, all right. Remember what we talked about. | 别跑… 记住我们刚说的 |
[05:14] | When we’re in a public place, there are certain rules. | 在公共场合 要有一定的规矩 |
[05:18] | That’s not what we talked about! | 我们不是这么说的 |
[05:21] | – Hi, Frank. – Hi. | -嗨 弗兰克 -嗨 |
[05:24] | – Good to see you. – Good to see you too. | -见到你真好 -我也一样 |
[05:27] | – Hi, Frank. – Hi. Hey, how you doing? | -嗨 弗兰克. -嗨 过得怎么样 |
[05:29] | Oh, my goodness, they’ve all gotten so big. | 天呐 他们都这么大了 |
[05:32] | Which one is which again? | 哪个是哪个啊 |
[05:33] | Well, that’s Frank Jr. Jr… | 那个从那个女士包里 |
[05:36] | …pulling the tampons out of the lady’s purse. | 扯出卫生棉来的是小小弗兰克 |
[05:40] | And that’s Chandler climbing on Chandler. | 钱德勒在往钱德勒身上爬 |
[05:44] | That’s Leslie throwing bagels at him. | 莱丝莉在往他身上扔百吉饼 |
[05:49] | “Willing to adopt triplets?” No. | 想领养三胞胎吗 绝不 |
[05:55] | Can I just say, I know we’re doing this for Ross | 我要说我们这么做是为了罗斯 |
[05:58] | and that’s cool. | 这没啥 |
[05:59] | But if it was up to me, | 不过如果让我来定的话 |
[06:00] | this is not what we’d be doing on our first date. | 第一次约会我们不会做这个 |
[06:03] | Well, what would we be doing? | 那么 我们会做什么 |
[06:05] | I’d take you out for a romantic night. | 我会带你出去过一个浪漫的夜晚 |
[06:07] | Some champagne, fancy dinner, | 有香槟 法国大餐 |
[06:09] | feel you up on the carriage ride home. | 在回家的马车上对你动手动脚 |
[06:13] | Feel me up? | 动手动脚 |
[06:15] | In a carriage. | 在马车里 |
[06:19] | – Hey, Charlie! – Hi. | -嗨 查莉 -嗨 |
[06:21] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[06:23] | So… | 那么.. |
[06:24] | – …dreading this? – Oh, you bet. | -害怕吗 -必须的 |
[06:28] | So did you bring a little something for Ross? | 所以 你给罗斯带来点东西 |
[06:30] | Actually, it’s some stuff you left at my apartment. | 实际上 这些是你落在我公寓的 |
[06:35] | Well, thanks. | 噢 谢谢 |
[06:37] | And you can just give me my stuff whenever you want. | 你什么时候把我的东西还给我都可以 |
[06:40] | Yeah, I didn’t throw any of that out. | 好 我什么都没丢掉 |
[06:46] | I thought I heard voices. | 我说我听到什么声音了 |
[06:50] | Hi, Charlie. | 嗨 查莉 |
[06:52] | Hey, Joey. | 嗨 乔伊 |
[06:55] | And, oh, you’re gonna have to introduce me to your new girlfriend. | 噢 你该向我介绍你的新女朋友 |
[07:02] | I’m just kidding. I know Rachel. I know. | 我开玩笑的 我认识瑞秋 我认识 |
[07:07] | Come. Please come in. Come in. | 进来 请进来 进来 |
[07:10] | Okay. Well, we brought you some wine. | 好的 我们带来瓶酒 |
[07:14] | That is so thoughtful. | 想得真周到 |
[07:16] | She’s a keeper. | 就是她别换人了 |
[07:19] | And what did you bring me, huh? | 你又带来了什么 |
[07:21] | Actually, that’s– | 实际上 那是… |
[07:22] | Underwear, a toothbrush | 内裤 牙刷 |
[07:25] | …and a Van Halen CD. | 还有范·海伦的唱片 |
[07:27] | I can use all these things! | 这些我都用得着 |
[07:31] | Gosh, Ross, you know, you seem a little– | 天呐 罗斯 你看起来有点… |
[07:34] | What? Fine? Because I am. | 什么 心情很好是吗 我本来就是 |
[07:36] | Aren’t you? Aren’t you? Aren’t–? You see? | 你呢 你呢 你呢 看到了吗 |
[07:38] | Who else is fine? | 还有谁心情好 |
[07:41] | Come on. | 高兴起来 |
[07:43] | Listen. Why don’t you try to relax. | 听着 罗斯 放松一点 |
[07:45] | Maybe have a drink. | 好吗 来喝点什么 |
[07:46] | You know what, that is a very good idea. | 知道吗 这是个好主意 |
[07:48] | I’m gonna go make a pitcher of margaritas. | 我要去弄一大罐马格丽塔酒 |
[07:57] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[07:58] | So adorable. | 真可爱 |
[08:00] | Look at them, sleeping there like angels. | 看他们睡得就像天使一样 |
[08:03] | Yeah, I really cherish these moments… | 对 我也很珍惜这点时间 |
[08:06] | …because before you know it, | 因为没多久 |
[08:09] | they’re gonna be awake again. | 他们就会醒过来 |
[08:12] | Well, they may be a handful… | 他们可能比较难控制 |
[08:15] | – …but they’re so cute. – Yeah. | -可他们真得很可爱 -是啊 |
[08:17] | Oh, God, last time I babysat them, | 天呐 我最后一次照看他们的时候 |
[08:19] | they did the funniest thing. | 他们最好玩了 |
[08:20] | I haven’t slept in four years. | 我已经4年没睡觉了 |
[08:26] | That’s a long time. | 这么久了 |
[08:28] | You just don’t know how hard it is, Phoebe. | 你不知道这有多难 菲比 |
[08:30] | There’s just so many of them. | 他们太多了 |
[08:32] | You know, two I could handle. | 两个我还能行 |
[08:34] | Two’s great. You just hold one in each hand. | 两个就太好了 你正一手抱着一个 |
[08:37] | What do I do when the third one runs at me | 可第三个戴着自行车头盔 |
[08:38] | with his bike helmet on? | 朝我跑过来的时候怎么办 |
[08:40] | I got no more hands to protect my area. | 我又没有另一只手来保护我的要害 |
[08:44] | There’s three of them, Phoebe. Three. | 他们是三个 菲比 三个 |
[08:46] | Yeah, I know, Frank. | 是 我知道 弗兰克 |
[08:48] | I counted them | 他们从我要害出来的时候 |
[08:50] | when they were coming out of my area. | 我数过了 |
[08:53] | Sometimes, I think that– | 有时候我甚至想… |
[08:56] | Oh, no, no, no, I can’t say it. | 不… 我不能说 |
[08:59] | It’s too horrible. No. | 太可怕了 不 |
[09:02] | What? | 什么 |
[09:03] | No, no, I can’t. | 不… 我不能 |
[09:08] | Oh, my God, Frank. | 天呐 弗兰克 |
[09:09] | Are you thinking of leaving? | 你想撇下他们不管 |
[09:10] | Because I didn’t have those triplets | 我生那三个孩子 |
[09:12] | so you could run out on them. | 不是用来让你遗弃的 |
[09:14] | Oh, no, I would never do that. No. I just… | 不 我永远不会那么做 不 |
[09:18] | …was thinking that, you know, | 我只是想 |
[09:19] | maybe you could take one. | 也许你可以带走一个 |
[09:22] | What? | 什么 |
[09:24] | You can’t separate them, | 你不能把它们分开 |
[09:26] | that’s terrible! Which one? | 这太可怕了 哪一个 |
[09:33] | Thank you so much for seeing us. | 谢谢你能让我们来 |
[09:35] | Phoebe has told us | 菲比跟我们说过 |
[09:36] | great things about you guys. | 你们人很好 |
[09:37] | Please, we’re happy to help. | 我们很愿意帮忙 |
[09:39] | We went through the same thing when we were adopting. | 我们领养的时候也经历过这种事 |
[09:42] | So a lot of malfunctioning | 所以你们家 |
[09:43] | wee-wees and hoo-hoos in this room, huh? | “小弟弟””小妹妹”们都功能故障啊 |
[09:52] | I mean, you have a lovely home. | 我是说 你们的家很温馨 |
[09:55] | We appreciate anything you can tell us. | 你们传授任何经验 我们都很感激 |
[09:57] | Well, actually, I think this might help. | 实际上 我想这个会有帮助 |
[10:01] | It’s pretty much… | 这些大概就是… |
[10:02] | …all the information you need. | 你们所需要的所有信息了 |
[10:04] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天呐 |
[10:04] | Everything is broken into categories, | 所有的东西都按类别分开 |
[10:06] | then cross-referenced. | 可以对照参考 |
[10:07] | Then color-coded to correspond with the forms in the back. | 还根据背面的颜色进行了标注 |
[10:10] | Thank you. | 太感谢了 |
[10:12] | I think I just had a tiny orgasm. | 我想我刚经历了一次小高潮 |
[10:19] | I know the process is frustrating, | 我知道过程是让人沮丧的 |
[10:21] | but it’s so worth it. | 不过是值得的 |
[10:22] | Adopting Owen was the best thing | 领养欧文 |
[10:23] | that ever happened to us. | 是我们经历过得最好的事情 |
[10:25] | That’s great. Can I see the book? | 太棒了 我能看看这本书吗 |
[10:29] | You want me to wash my hands first, don’t you? | 你想让我先洗手 是不是 |
[10:32] | It’s just so pretty and white. | 这个这么漂亮 而且是白的 |
[10:36] | Bathroom is down the hall to your left. | 洗手间在走廊那头 左边 |
[10:39] | I would have told him to do it too. | 是我也会让他这么做 |
[10:41] | Can I adopt you? | 我能领养你吗 |
[10:46] | – Hey, you must be Owen. – Yeah. | -嗨 你一定是欧文 -对 |
[10:48] | I’m Chandler. Hey, I was in the Scouts too. | 我叫钱德勒 我也当过童子军 |
[10:51] | You were? | 真的 |
[10:51] | Yeah. In fact, my father was a den mother. | 当然 实际上我爸爸是童子军的女训导员 |
[10:56] | You know how to use a compass? | 你知道怎么用指南针吗 |
[10:59] | I have a badge in it. | 我得过一枚徽章 |
[11:00] | You do? That’s fantastic. | 真的 太棒了 |
[11:01] | You want to see it? | 你想看吗 |
[11:02] | I’d love to, | 当然想 |
[11:03] | but I gotta get back to your parents. | 不过我得先回去跟你的父母聊聊 |
[11:05] | They’re telling us about | 他们在告诉我们 |
[11:06] | how they adopted you. | 怎么领养你的事 |
[11:07] | What? | 什么 |
[11:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:18] | I’m adopted? | 我是领养的 |
[11:21] | I got nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[11:30] | Well, that first batch of margaritas was not so great… | 第一罐马格丽塔不是太好 |
[11:34] | …but this second batch is good. | 可第二罐实在太棒…棒了 |
[11:39] | Well, maybe the next batch, | 希望到下一罐的时候 |
[11:41] | we could all get some. | 我们都能喝一点 |
[11:43] | Oh, God, this is fun, isn’t it? | 天呐 这很有趣 对吧 |
[11:45] | You know, just the four of us. | 就我们四个 |
[11:48] | Just hanging. | 就这么呆着 |
[11:50] | Dude, are you okay? | 伙计 你还好吧 |
[11:52] | And when are the fajitas gonna be ready? | 法加它什么时候才能好 |
[11:55] | I’m fine, okay? I’m great. | 我很好 再好不过了 |
[11:59] | I’m just–I’m just proud of us. | 我只是…我只是为我们而骄傲 |
[12:02] | You know? There’s no weirdness, | 一点都不古怪 |
[12:04] | no tension. | 一点都不紧张 |
[12:05] | No awareness. | 一点都不清醒 |
[12:08] | We make a great foursome. | 我们是一个很好的”四人组” |
[12:10] | We should do more stuff together. | 在一起活动应该更频繁些 |
[12:12] | Let’s take a trip! | 我们去旅行吧 |
[12:16] | Okay, where do you think we can go? | 好 你觉得我们应该去哪 |
[12:19] | My fajitas! | 我的法加它 |
[12:24] | Look, Charlie, I just want you to know… | 听着 查莉 我只想让你知道 |
[12:27] | …Ross is just having a little trouble | 罗斯还需要时间 |
[12:29] | adjusting to the thought of Joey and me. | 习惯我跟乔伊在一起 |
[12:31] | You know, he normally doesn’t drink like this. | 他一般不这么喝酒的 |
[12:33] | You know what, this is nothing. | 这没什么 |
[12:35] | My father is a raging alcoholic. | 我爸爸就是个疯狂的酒鬼 |
[12:41] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[12:42] | have I made this evening uncomfortable? | 让你们不舒服了 |
[12:46] | Fajitas! Be careful! Very hot plate! Very hot! | 法加它 当心 盘子很烫 |
[12:50] | Ross, you don’t even have oven mitts on. | 罗斯 你都没戴手套 |
[12:56] | That is gonna hurt tomorrow. | 明天手要疼了 |
[13:02] | Okay, well, this is crazy. | 好吧 这太疯狂了 |
[13:03] | We can’t seriously be talking about | 我们不会是在讨论 |
[13:05] | me taking one of your kids, can we? | 把一个孩子给我 对吧 |
[13:07] | Oh, no, of course we’re not. | 不 当然不是 |
[13:09] | – That’s insane. – I know. | -那简直是疯了 -是啊 |
[13:10] | Alice would never go for it.Right? | 爱丽丝不会支持的 是吗 |
[13:12] | I don’t know. She’s pretty tired too. | 我不知道 她也太累了 |
[13:14] | I think we could get her on board. | 我想她可能会同意 |
[13:17] | Well, just for argument’s sake, you know, | 为了不起争执 |
[13:21] | hypothetically… | 假设说 |
[13:21] | …which one would you be willing to give up? | 你要放弃哪一个 |
[13:26] | Frank Jr. Jr.? | 小小弗兰克 |
[13:28] | You’d be getting a really good one. | 你选了这么好的一个 |
[13:31] | He’s really funny. | 他真的很幽默 |
[13:33] | Like, the other day, he made up this joke: | 比如 那天他说了个笑话 |
[13:37] | What’s green and says, | 什么东西是绿的并且说 |
[13:39] | “Hey, I’m a frog”? | “嗨 我是一只青蛙” |
[13:42] | A talking frog. | 一只会说话的青蛙 |
[13:46] | Oh, no, you can’t have him, he’s too funny. | 你不能带他走 他太有意思了 |
[13:50] | Well, all right, that’s fine. What about Leslie? | 好吧 没关系 那莱丝莉呢 |
[13:53] | Oh, no, no, not Leslie. No. | 不… 不要是莱丝莉 |
[13:56] | She’s the only one that knows | 她是唯一一个会 |
[13:57] | how to burp the alphabet. | 打着嗝说出字母表来的 |
[14:01] | All right, so that leaves Chandler. | 好吧 那就只剩下钱德勒了 |
[14:02] | No, no, you can’t have Chandler. | 噢不… 你不能带走钱德 |
[14:03] | No, no. She’s my little genius. | 不… 她是个小天才 |
[14:06] | I got big hopes for her. | 我对她抱有很大期望 |
[14:07] | She’s gonna be a doctor or a realtor. | 她会成为医生或者房地产经纪人 |
[14:14] | Wow, Frank, I think we just ran out of kids. | 弗兰克 已经没孩子可选了 |
[14:19] | Oh, I think you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[14:24] | Oh, wow. Phoebe, | 菲比 |
[14:25] | I don’t think I can give one of them up. | 看来我不能放弃任何一个 |
[14:29] | I mean, you know, they drive me crazy, | 我是说 他们让我发疯 |
[14:31] | but they’re my babies. | 可他们是我的孩子 |
[14:35] | I’m sorry, Frank, | 很抱歉 弗兰克 |
[14:37] | I didn’t realize things were so bad. | 我没想到事情会这样 |
[14:38] | You know, I’ll help out more. | 我会帮你的 |
[14:40] | I can baby-sit anytime you want. | 随时可以帮你看孩子 |
[14:42] | You name the day and I’ll be there. | 你说哪一天 我肯定会去 |
[14:43] | How about tomorrow? | 明天怎么样 |
[14:45] | Well, that’s not good. | 呃 不好 |
[14:47] | But I can move some stuff around and I’ll be there. | 我会推掉其它事 我会到的 |
[14:50] | You and Alice just take the whole day together. | 你和爱丽丝可以整天呆在一起 |
[14:53] | You’d do that for us? | 你为我们这么做 |
[14:55] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[14:56] | That’s what sisters are for. | 你以为姐姐是干什么的 |
[15:03] | Oh, look at them. | 看看他们 |
[15:07] | I love you so much. | 我真爱你们 |
[15:10] | Oh, crap, don’t wake up… | 天呐 别醒过来… |
[15:16] | Where are Bill and Colleen? | 比尔和科琳呢 |
[15:18] | They are in the kitchen, getting something to eat. | 他们在厨房弄点吃的 |
[15:20] | Can you believe how nice they are? | 真不敢相信他们有这么好 |
[15:21] | We have to leave. | 我们必须马上走 |
[15:24] | Why? What did you do in the bathroom? | 为什么 你在洗手间做了什么 |
[15:27] | I didn’t get to the bathroom. | 我还没去洗手间呢 |
[15:29] | I bumped into Owen on the way. | 在路上碰到了欧文 |
[15:30] | He didn’t know he was adopted. | 可他还不知道他是被领养的 |
[15:32] | There’s a slight chance… | 有一丝丝的可能… |
[15:33] | …l may have told him. | 我已经告诉了他 |
[15:35] | Oh, my God, where’s my purse? | 天呐 我的手袋呢 |
[15:36] | No, I can replace everything in there. | 不 我们把东西放在这儿 |
[15:38] | – Get that binder and let’s go! – Hi. | – 拿上活页册 走 -嗨 |
[15:41] | Some little snacks for everybody. | 给大家的一点小茶点 |
[15:44] | You don’t have to eat the sour worms. Those are for Owen. | 你们不用吃酸蠕虫 那是给欧文的 |
[15:47] | I’ll go get him in a second. | 我一会儿去叫他 |
[15:49] | By the way, you should know, | 顺便说一句 你们该知道 |
[15:50] | we haven’t told him he’s adopted yet. | 我们还没告诉他他是领养的 |
[15:53] | But kids are so intuitive. | 可孩子们直觉很灵敏 |
[15:55] | Don’t you think, on some level, he already knows? | 你不认为某种程度上他已经知道了 |
[15:58] | – I’m adopted? – See? Intuitive. | -我是领养的 -看 直觉 |
[16:01] | What? Where did you hear that? | 什么 你从哪儿听来的 |
[16:04] | He told me. | 他告诉我的 |
[16:07] | And he paid me 50 dollars not to tell. | 他还给我50块钱让我别说出来 |
[16:11] | Which, technically, now you should give back. | 那现在你该把钱还给我了 |
[16:16] | You told him he’s adopted? | 你告诉他他是领养的 |
[16:18] | I’m sorry. | 实在对不起 |
[16:19] | But You should have a sign out there or something. | 可你们应该在那儿或者什么地方写明白 |
[16:21] | Or at least whisper it to people when they come in the door. | 或者在人们进门的时候悄悄告诉他们 |
[16:25] | “Owen doesn’t know he’s adopted, | “欧文不知道他是领养的 |
[16:26] | and he also thinks Santa is real.” | 他也认为圣诞老人是真实存在的” |
[16:28] | He isn’t? | 他不存在 |
[16:32] | We have to get out of here, baby. | 我们必须走了 亲爱的 |
[16:37] | Everyone, I would like to make a toast… | 诸位 我要向 |
[16:41] | …to Rachel and Joey. | 瑞秋和乔伊敬酒 |
[16:46] | And to love. | 还有爱情 |
[16:51] | Ah, love! | 啊 爱情 |
[16:55] | L-O-V-E. Love. | L-O-V-E 爱情 |
[16:58] | L is for “life.” | L代表”生活” |
[17:00] | And what is life without love? | 没有爱情还叫什么生活 |
[17:04] | Oh, my God, are we supposed to answer? | 我的天呐 我们要回答吗 |
[17:07] | O is for… | O代表.. |
[17:12] | “Oh, wow!” | “噢 哇” |
[17:16] | The V is for this… | V代表… |
[17:20] | …very surprising turn of events… | 事情转变得这么快 |
[17:25] | …which I am still fine with, by the way. | 而顺便说明 我完全没意见 |
[17:30] | E… E… | |
[17:35] | …is for how… | 代表我发现 |
[17:37] | …extremely normal I find it… | 这是多么的正常 |
[17:41] | …that you two… | 你们俩 |
[17:44] | …are together. | 走到了一起 |
[17:48] | And that one day you might get married… | 有一天你们会结婚 |
[17:54] | …and have children of your own. | 还会有你们自己的孩子 |
[18:01] | – Dude, are you okay? – Totally. | -伙计 你还好吧 -完全没问题 |
[18:06] | Ross, you don’t seem okay. | 罗斯 你看起来不太好 |
[18:07] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[18:08] | it must be the pressure of entertaining. | 一定是招待你们的压力太大了 |
[18:14] | I think everyone would feel better if we had some flan. | 我想如果我们吃点果馅饼会感觉好点 |
[18:18] | Wait, Ross. Ross, l–I have to take off. | 等等 罗斯 我…我要走了 |
[18:22] | – No! – I’m sorry. | -不要 – 对不起 |
[18:24] | I have an early class in the morning. | 我明天早上还有一节很早的课 |
[18:27] | But this has been lovely. | 不过今晚很美好 |
[18:31] | Wasn’t it? And you thought it would be awkward with Joey. | 是吧 可你认为跟乔伊一起会尴尬 |
[18:35] | And that you never really liked Rachel. | 而且你从没真正喜欢过瑞秋 |
[18:39] | You are on fire! | 你过火了 |
[18:40] | I’ll call you in the morning, okay? | 我早上给你打电话 好吗 |
[18:43] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -好 |
[18:48] | God, Rachel, what Ross just said, that’s just– | 天呐 瑞秋 罗斯刚才说得简直太… |
[18:50] | That’s okay. Girls tend not to like me. | 没事 女孩们从来都不喜欢我 |
[18:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:57] | Okay. I guess it’s just flan for three. | 好吧 只上三人份果馅饼就好了 |
[19:03] | Hey, that rhymes. | 嘿 还挺押韵 |
[19:08] | You know what, Ross, I think we’re gonna take off too. | 罗斯 我想我们也该走了 |
[19:12] | Of course. God, I’m so stupid. | 当然 天呐 我真蠢 |
[19:16] | You guys are a couple now. | 你们现在是一对了 |
[19:17] | I mean, you probably just want to be alone. | 我是说 你们可能想单独呆着 |
[19:20] | No, it’s just getting late– | 不… 我只是说天晚了 |
[19:22] | It’s fine. It’s totally fine. | 没事的 真的没事 |
[19:24] | I’ve got plenty of margaritas. It’s all good. | 我做了很多的马格丽塔 没事儿的 |
[19:33] | I don’t even know what that’s for. | 这又是什么好了 |
[19:41] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[19:43] | I think I’m gonna stay here and make sure he’s okay. | 我想我应该留下看他有没有事 |
[19:46] | That’s probably a good idea. | 这可能是个好主意 |
[19:48] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明天早上见 |
[19:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:52] | Yeah, you know, Joey, l– | 乔伊 |
[19:54] | I don’t think he’s ever gonna | 我认为他永远不会 |
[19:56] | be okay with this. | 接受我们俩在一起 |
[19:57] | It doesn’t look good, does it? | 看起来不太好 是吗 |
[20:20] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[20:21] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[20:24] | – Did you stay here all night? – Yeah. | -你整个晚上都在这儿 -对 |
[20:30] | So you took off my pants and shoes? | 是你脱了我的裤子和鞋 |
[20:33] | No… | 不… |
[20:35] | You actually did that when you were | 实际上是你和着 |
[20:36] | dancing to the Chicago soundtrack. | 《芝加哥》的原声带跳舞时自己脱掉的 |
[20:41] | Look, Ross… | 听着 罗斯 |
[20:45] | …about Rachel and l. | 关于我和瑞秋 |
[20:46] | Listen, you don’t have to worry about that… | 你什么都不用担心 |
[20:48] | …because nothing’s gonna happen. | 因为什么都不会发生 |
[20:50] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[20:53] | She and I said from the beginning… | 我们从一开始就说 |
[20:55] | …we weren’t gonna do anything | 如果你不接受的话 |
[20:56] | unless you were okay with it. | 我们什么都不会做的 |
[20:58] | And clearly– | 很明显… |
[21:00] | What are you talking about? I’m fine. | 你在说什么 我很好 |
[21:03] | It’s okay, Ross. You know, I totally understand. | 没关系的 罗斯 我完全理解 |
[21:07] | Of course you’re not fine. You’re… | 你当然接受不了 你们是… |
[21:11] | You’re Ross and Rachel. | 你们是罗斯和瑞秋 |
[21:15] | Yeah, except we’re not. | 可现在我们不是 |
[21:18] | I mean, we haven’t been a couple in, like… | 我是说 我们已经有 |
[21:24] | …six years. | 6年没在一起了 |
[21:28] | My God, is that right? | 天呐 真的吗 |
[21:31] | Has it been that long? | 有这么久了 |
[21:33] | That’s what I hear, yeah. | 我也是这么听说的 是的 |
[21:37] | This is crazy.I mean, six years… | 这太疯狂了 我是说 6年 |
[21:41] | …and because of me, you guys aren’t gonna be together? | 就因为我 你们不能在一起 |
[21:46] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[21:48] | Really… | 说真的 |
[21:50] | …what is this thing with you and Rachel? | 你跟瑞秋到底是怎么回事 |
[21:55] | Come on, you know me. You know… | 别闹了 你了解我 你知道… |
[22:00] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[22:08] | I’m crazy about her. | 我非常喜欢她 |
[22:15] | And she feels the same way? | 她也这么想吗 |
[22:20] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[22:24] | Well, then… | 好吧 那么 |
[22:26] | …maybe it’s time we all moved on. | 可能现在我们都该往前看了 |
[22:29] | Yeah, but, Ross, I mean, you’re not okay with it, so– | 对 不过 罗斯 你并没有完全接受 |
[22:32] | No, but I want to be. | 不 但是我会的 |
[22:37] | I will be. | 我会的 |
[22:42] | Besides, I’m with Charlie, right? | 另外 我还有查莉呢 对吧 |
[22:45] | Oh, my God, I’m still with Charlie, aren’t l? | 天呐 我还跟查莉在一起呢 对吧 |
[22:47] | – She didn’t see the dance, did she? – No… | -她没看见我跳舞吧 -没… |
[22:51] | No, that was–That was just for me. | 没…你只是为我一个人跳的 |
[22:58] | Hey, you…? | 你… |
[23:01] | You sure about this? | 你说真的吗 |
[23:03] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 对 我是说真的 |
[23:08] | And… | 那… |
[23:10] | …we’re okay? | 我们的关系没问题吗 |
[23:24] | – Hey, Pheebs. – Hey. | -嗨 菲比 -嗨 |
[23:25] | We just want to give you a heads up. | 我们只是想给你提个醒 |
[23:27] | – Bill and Colleen hate us. – Why? | -比尔和科琳讨厌我们 -为什么 |
[23:29] | Owen didn’t know he’s adopted | 欧文不知道他是领养的 |
[23:31] | and Monica told him. | 可莫妮卡告诉了他 |
[23:32] | What? | 什么 |
[23:33] | Still, he had to find out sometime. | 可是 他总有一天会发现的 |
[23:36] | How would you like it | 可如果有人 |
[23:37] | if someone told the triplets | 告诉这三胞胎 |
[23:38] | that you gave birth to them? | 是你生了他们 你会高兴吗 |
[23:44] | I’m gonna go tell Emma | 我要去告诉艾玛 |
[23:45] | she was an accident. | 生她是因为意外怀孕 |