时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – Hey, guys. – Hey. | -嗨 大家 -嗨 |
[00:06] | Honey, I got us that room | 亲爱的 这周末我有订到 |
[00:08] | at the Woodford lnn this weekend. | 那个伍德福特饭店 |
[00:09] | That place in Vermont? You can take a hint. | 就是在佛蒙特的 我的暗示果然有用 |
[00:13] | You can’t go away this weekend. | 你们这周未不能外出啊 |
[00:15] | It’s Emma’s birthday. | 那天是艾玛生日 |
[00:16] | We’re having a party. | 会有一个派对 |
[00:17] | Can’t you have the party when we get back? | 能不能等我们回来再举办呢 |
[00:20] | No. It won’t be her real birthday. | 不要啊 那就不是她真正的生日 |
[00:22] | Gee, if only she were 1 | 如果她就一岁 |
[00:24] | and had no idea what the hell a birthday was. | 也不知道生日到底是什么就好了 |
[00:28] | Come on, you guys, this is really important to us. | 这对我们很重要呢 |
[00:31] | Sorry, but Chandler and l could really | 很抱歉 我和钱德勒真的 |
[00:32] | use a weekend away… | 希望一起度个假日 |
[00:34] | …you know, to reconnect, emotionally. | 我们想沟通沟通 心理上的 |
[00:36] | There’s this thing I really want us to do. | 我们从以前就很想做这件事 |
[00:38] | I read about it in Maxim. | 我在《马克西姆》杂志看到的 |
[00:41] | Well, can’t you just go to Vermont the next day? | 你们可以选择其他日子吧 |
[00:44] | Yeah, we want everyone to be there. | 我们非常希望大家都能来… |
[00:46] | As much as I hate to delay your doing | 当然我也抱歉耽误你 |
[00:48] | weird sex stuff to my little sister. | 对我妹妹做那些奇怪性事 |
[00:52] | And, I mean, you know, you guys, this is a big deal. | 你们听着 这是一件大事呢 |
[00:54] | How can we have her first birthday party | 没有姑姑和姑父陪伴 |
[00:57] | without her aunt and her uncle? | 让她怎么度过她的一岁生日 |
[00:59] | All right, we’ll stay. | 好的 我们会留下来 |
[01:01] | We can just drive up after the party. | 完事儿再开车过去 |
[01:02] | Fine. But if we end up | 好吧 如果派对的事情 |
[01:04] | not doing this Maxim thing because of this party– | 害我们没做杂志上的事情 |
[01:06] | Believe me, that is not why we won’t be doing that. | 那不是不做的理由 好不好 |
[01:15] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[01:20] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[01:22] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[01:25] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[01:30] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[01:33] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[01:35] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[01:39] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[01:49] | You know, Pheebs, | 你知道吗 菲比 |
[01:49] | when I was little, on my birthday… | 我小的时候过生日… |
[01:52] | …my daddy would hide a present | 我爸会在家里 |
[01:53] | in every room of the house. | 每个房间藏礼物 |
[01:55] | And then he would draw a treasure map | 然后会给我们”宝藏地图” |
[01:57] | to help me find them all. | 叫我们自己找 |
[01:58] | I love family traditions like that. | 我喜欢这种家庭习俗 |
[02:01] | When Ursula and I were kids, | 我跟厄休拉小的时候 |
[02:04] | on our birthday… | 过生日 |
[02:05] | …our stepdad would sell his blood | 我们的继父会去卖他的血 |
[02:08] | to buy us food. | 来买吃的 |
[02:12] | – Hey, guys. – Hi. | -嗨 大家 -嗨 |
[02:13] | I brought the camera for Emma’s video. | 我带了摄像机 来录艾玛的派对 |
[02:15] | Oh, good! | 喔 好呢 |
[02:16] | We had this idea to make a birthday video for Emma… | 我们想要录艾玛的派对 |
[02:19] | …and we’ll give it to her when she’s 18. | 当她十八岁时 再拿给他看 |
[02:21] | Oh, cool. | 酷 |
[02:22] | – Wow, it’s like a time capsule. – Yeah. | -就像一个”时空胶囊” -是啊 |
[02:24] | Oh, just think, she’s gonna be watching that video on a TV… | 想象一下 到时她就会用一个现在还未发明的 |
[02:28] | …that hasn’t even been invented yet… | 电视机来看这个影带 |
[02:31] | …with friends who, right now, are just, like, babies. | 跟现在和她一样还是婴儿的朋友一起看 |
[02:35] | And they’ll be living in a floating city that the humans built… | 然后 他们住在一个浮起来的城市 |
[02:39] | …to escape the ant people. | 为了逃避蚂蚁人 |
[02:44] | That’s the hope. | 希望是如此 |
[02:47] | So is Emma awake yet? | 所以 艾玛起来了吗 |
[02:49] | No, it’s still naptime. | 没有 现在午睡时间 |
[02:50] | But she’ll be up soon. | 不过 马上她就醒了 |
[02:51] | Where’s Joey? | 乔伊在哪里呢 |
[02:52] | I said, it’s still naptime. | 我说过了 现在是午睡时间 |
[02:56] | – Hey, there’s Uncle Joey. – Hey. | -嗨 乔伊叔叔来了 -嘿 |
[02:59] | Hey, say something to Emma on her 18th birthday. | 说句话给十八岁生日的艾玛吧 |
[03:04] | – Eighteen, huh? – Joey, no! | -十八岁了 -乔伊 不要 |
[03:07] | What? What? It’s for her hot friends. | 怎么啦 怎么啦 是要给她很辣的朋友 |
[03:10] | When they see this, you’ll be 52. | 当她们看到这个 你已经是五十二岁了 |
[03:13] | And starting to think about settling down. | 就是我开始想稳定下来的时候呢 |
[03:16] | Joey, will you please set this up for people | 乔伊 帮我把这个支起来 |
[03:18] | to put Emma’s presents on? | 这样就可以放艾玛的礼物 |
[03:20] | Love to. Yeah. | 非常愿意呢 |
[03:23] | We were supposed to bring presents? | 我们要给她礼物吗 |
[03:25] | Yeah. I wrote Emma a song. | 是啊 我写了一首歌给艾玛 |
[03:27] | Oh, yeah. How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么会知道呢 |
[03:30] | Joey, it’s a birthday party. | 这是一个生日派对啊 |
[03:31] | Yeah, but for a 1-year-old. | 是啊 但她仅一岁而已 |
[03:33] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[03:34] | The other day she laughed for an hour at a cup. | 那天她对着杯子大笑一个多小时 |
[03:38] | Just a cup with a picture of Elmo on it, dressed as a farmer. | 只是一个普通杯子上面有阿母穿的像农夫的图案 |
[03:42] | And he’s standing next to this cow, and the cow says, “El-moo.” | 阿母站在牛旁边 牛说 “阿母…” |
[03:51] | Man, that’s a funny cup. | 真是好笑的杯子 |
[03:57] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[03:59] | Where’s the birthday girl? | 生日的女主角呢 |
[04:01] | Oh, she’s still napping. | 她还在睡觉呢 |
[04:02] | She was probably up all night excited about the party | 当然 她昨晚知道要办一个派对 |
[04:04] | she knows is happening. | 肯定太兴奋了 睡不着 |
[04:07] | I know you guys really want to get to Vermont, | 我知道你们很想去佛蒙特 |
[04:09] | and this isn’t a big deal to you. | 对你们也是一件大事 |
[04:11] | But it really is to us, okay? | 但这对我们也是一件大事 好吗 |
[04:13] | Emma will never have a first birthday again. | 艾玛不会再有第二次的一岁生日 |
[04:16] | You’re right. We’re sorry. | 好的 你对 我们很抱歉 |
[04:18] | Let’s wake up Emma | 那把艾玛叫醒 |
[04:19] | and get the fun time started! | 开始派对吧 |
[04:20] | She didn’t sleep well last night, so we can’t wake her. | 她昨晚睡不好所以我们不能叫醒她 |
[04:23] | Are you frigging kidding me, Greene? | 你是不是在跟我开玩笑啊 姓格林的 |
[04:29] | – Hi! – Hey! | -嗨 -嗨 |
[04:32] | I’m so glad you came. | 很高兴你们来了 |
[04:33] | I can’t believe Emma’s already 1. | 真不敢相信 艾玛已经一岁了 |
[04:35] | I remember your first birthday. | 我还记得你的一岁生日 |
[04:38] | Ross was jealous of all the attention we were giving you. | 罗斯很嫉妒我们把注意力都放在你身上 |
[04:41] | He pulled on his testicles so hard… | 他很用力地去拉他的蛋蛋 |
[04:44] | …we had to take him to the emergency room. | 我们不得不要带他去看急诊 |
[04:50] | There’s something you didn’t know about your dad. | 有些关于你爸爸的事情你还不知道 |
[04:54] | Hey, Mr. And Mrs. Geller. | 盖勒先生和太太 |
[04:56] | Let me help you with that. | 我帮你放下来吧 |
[04:57] | – Thank you. – Oh, man, this is great, huh? | -谢谢 -太好了 |
[05:01] | The three of us together again. | 我们三个又聚在一起 |
[05:03] | You know what would be fun? | 你们怎样会更有趣吗 |
[05:04] | If we gave this present | 就当做这礼物是我们三个人 |
[05:07] | to Emma from all of us. | 一起送给艾玛的 |
[05:11] | Which one are you? | 你是哪一位啊 |
[05:18] | I can’t believe Emma’s still asleep. | 真不敢相信 艾玛还在睡 |
[05:20] | I know. What are we gonna do? | 我知道 怎么办啊 |
[05:23] | I’ve got a plan. I’ve got a plan. | 我有计划 一个好计划 |
[05:25] | I’m going to ram this platter | 我会把这个盘子 |
[05:27] | really hard into your ribs. | 很用力的砸到你肋骨上 |
[05:31] | You’re gonna scream out, | 那你会痛的哇哇大叫 |
[05:33] | and that’ll wake her up. | 这样会吵醒她 |
[05:35] | I’m not going to Vermont with this Monica. | 我不会和这种莫妮卡去佛蒙特的 |
[05:38] | Hey, Pheebs? You know what? | 嗨 菲比 你知道吗 |
[05:41] | I was thinking since you wrote a song… | 即然你写了歌给艾玛 |
[05:43] | …maybe I could do something for Emma using my talents. | 那我也可以用我的才能给艾玛做些事 |
[05:46] | So you’re gonna hit on her? | 所以 你要去泡她 |
[05:50] | No, no, no. My talents as an actor. | 不是 不是啦 我的才能是表演啊 |
[05:53] | You know, I could, like, maybe…. | 我可以 可以… |
[05:55] | I could do a dramatic reading of one of her books. | 给她边读本书边演出来 |
[05:59] | Or you could stick a fork in an apple. | 或是 你可以把一个叉子叉在苹果上 |
[06:02] | Hey, I think Emma might like it. | 我想艾玛会喜欢的 |
[06:04] | Oh, Emma might like what? | 艾玛会喜欢什么 |
[06:06] | – My present. – What did you get her? | -我的礼物 -你要给他什么 |
[06:09] | We prepared performances. | 实际上 我们正准备一个表演 |
[06:11] | Separate performances. | 分开的的表演呢 |
[06:12] | But equally real. | 但都是真的 |
[06:14] | That sounds like fun. | 听起来好好玩了 |
[06:16] | People are getting a little antsy | 你知道吗 因为大家很不耐烦 |
[06:19] | waiting for Emma to wake up from her nap. | 要等艾玛起来 |
[06:21] | So would you mind performing them once now? | 所以 你们可以现在表演一个吗 |
[06:24] | – Sure, yeah! – Okay. | -当然可以 -好…好 那好吧 |
[06:26] | Okay. All right. Everybody, let’s get this party started. | 大家听着 我们开始吧 |
[06:29] | Joey and Phoebe are gonna perform a little something for us. | 乔伊和菲比要表演给大家看呢 |
[06:33] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[06:34] | Aren’t you gonna be embarrassed | 那你会不会觉丢脸 |
[06:36] | having nothing prepared? | 上去没东西演 |
[06:37] | I do it every week | 我每个礼拜经历这样的事情 |
[06:39] | with three cameras pointed at me | 三台摄像机对着我 |
[06:40] | and a whole crew waiting. | 整个剧组在等 |
[06:43] | So, Joey, what are you gonna do for us? | 那乔伊你要表演什么呢 |
[06:45] | I will be doing a dramatic reading of one of Emma’s books. | 我会生动地演读一本艾玛的书 |
[06:50] | Oh, okay. Which one? | 好耶 哪一本 |
[06:54] | Well, it’s one of her favorites. | 哇 他的收藏的其中一个 |
[06:58] | “Riding the Storm Out: Coping With Postpartum Depression.” | 《从暴风雨中脱险:对抗产后的抑郁症》 |
[07:06] | Love You Forever. | 《爱你永远》 |
[07:10] | “Love You Forever, by Robert Munsch. | 《爱你永远》作者:罗柏·曼 |
[07:14] | Published by Firefly Books. Printed… | 萤火虫出版社出版 |
[07:16] | …in Mexico. | 在墨西哥印刷… |
[07:24] | A mother held her new baby | 一个母亲抱起她的婴儿 |
[07:26] | and very slowly rocked him… | 慢慢的 往前摇 往后摇 |
[07:27] | …back and forth, | 往前摇 往后摇… |
[07:30] | back and forth, back and forth. | 往前摇 往后摇… |
[07:33] | And while she held him, she sang, | 当母亲抱着时 她唱了 |
[07:36] | I’ll love you forever. | 我会永远爱你 |
[07:38] | I’ll like you for always. | 我会一直喜欢你 |
[07:41] | As long as I’m living… | 只要我还活着 |
[07:43] | …my baby you’ll be. | 我的孩子 |
[07:46] | “And while he rocked her, he sang: | 当他抱着她时 他唱了 |
[07:48] | I’ll love you forever. | 我会永远爱你 |
[07:51] | I’ll like you for always. | 我会一直喜欢你 |
[07:53] | As long as I’m living… | 只要我还活着 |
[07:56] | …my baby you’ll be. | 我的孩子 |
[08:00] | Oh, wow! | 哇 |
[08:03] | That was amazing. | 真的太棒了 |
[08:05] | Thank you so much for that gift. | 真的非常感谢你的礼物 |
[08:09] | I was not ready for this today. | 我今天没有这个心理准备 |
[08:13] | – Amazing. Amazing. – Phoebe, I’m sorry. | -太棒了 太棒了 -菲比 抱歉 |
[08:16] | Phoebe has prepared something as well. | 菲比也要表演给大家看 |
[08:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:19] | I prepared a song for Emma, | 我准备了一首歌给艾玛 |
[08:21] | from my heart to hers. | 这首歌让我俩的心相连 |
[08:23] | For there’s no greater gift than the gift of music. | 没有比音乐更好的礼物了 |
[08:32] | Emma Your name poses a dilemma | 艾玛 你的名字给我一个困境 |
[08:36] | ‘Cause not much else rhymes with “Emma“ | 和你名字押韵的字极少 |
[08:38] | Maybe the actor Richard Crenna | 也许仅有演员理查德·克里纳 |
[08:40] | He played the commanding officer in Rambo | 他曾出演《蓝波》中的长官 |
[08:43] | Happy birthday, Emma | 生日快乐 艾玛 |
[08:52] | Is that it? | 就这样 |
[08:54] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 还有 |
[08:56] | No, I’ve also, you know, prepared a reading. | 其他… 我也要读一本书给他 |
[09:02] | “Sex and the Single Mother.” | 《性爱和单身母亲》 |
[09:07] | – “Finding your G-spot.” – Oh, no, no, no! | -找到你的G点 -不要啊 |
[09:12] | Hello, Emma. Happy 18th birthday. | 嗨 艾玛 祝你十八岁生日快乐 |
[09:14] | Right now, that seems so far away, 17 years. | 如果从现在算起 还有十七年之久呢 |
[09:18] | Yes. You’ll be all grown up by then, | 到时候你已经长大了 |
[09:19] | and we’ll be…. | 而到时候我们… |
[09:23] | Well, your grandfather and l might not be here. | 你爷爷和我可能都不在了 |
[09:25] | That’s true. This message could be coming to you… | 没错 这信息可能是从阴间 |
[09:28] | …from beyond the grave, Emma. | 传给你的 艾玛 |
[09:31] | After all, my parents died very young. | 毕竟我父母亲很年轻就过世了 |
[09:34] | And my cholesterol’s off the charts. | 我的胆固醇还过高呢 |
[09:38] | Remember, Emma, | 艾玛 请记住 |
[09:40] | heart disease kills women too. | 女生也会死于心脏病 |
[09:42] | Okay, cut! Great. Great. That was just…. | 好了 停 这样就够了 |
[09:46] | Oh, good. | 哦 好的 |
[09:48] | Ross, don’t forget to get a shot of Emma’s cake. | 罗斯 别忘了要拍蛋糕 |
[09:51] | – It’s in a box in the fridge. – Okay, sure. | -盒子在冰箱里 -好的 没问题 |
[09:53] | You’re gonna love this cake. | 你会喜欢这蛋糕 |
[09:54] | I got it from a bakery in New Jersey, | 我从新泽西州的面包店买来的 |
[09:56] | Carino’s. | 加理诺面包店 |
[09:57] | Oh, my God, that place has the creamiest frosting! | 他们有全世界最好吃的奶油 |
[10:01] | I used to hitchhike there when I was a kid. | 我小时候喜欢搭便车去那里 |
[10:06] | Well, anyway, | 无论如何 |
[10:07] | they make these great novelty cakes… | 他们可以做很多新颖的蛋糕 |
[10:09] | …in all different shapes. | 也很多种造型 |
[10:10] | And if you give them a photo, | 如果你自己准备照片 |
[10:12] | they’ll copy it in icing. | 他们还会放到蛋糕上 |
[10:13] | Did you do a picture of Emma? | 那你一定放艾玛的照片喽 |
[10:16] | Yes. On a cake shaped like a bunny. | 当然 在一个兔子形的蛋糕 |
[10:18] | Rach? | 瑞秋 |
[10:19] | Does this bakery by any chance also bake… | 这家店是不是刚好 |
[10:22] | …erotic cakes? | 也卖色情蛋糕 |
[10:25] | Say, for bachelorette parties? | 或许给单身派对使用 |
[10:28] | Ross, what are you talking–? Oh, my God! | 你在讲什么啊 喔 我的天啊 |
[10:31] | They put my baby’s face on a penis! | 他们还把我女儿的脸放在”小弟弟”上 |
[10:36] | Now it’s a party! | 这才像派对嘛 |
[10:40] | Wait, you guys, this isn’t funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[10:42] | If I wanted this cake to be a disaster, | 如果我想让这蛋糕成为一场灾难 |
[10:44] | I would have baked it myself! | 我可以自己做啊 |
[10:47] | Is it okay | 我还是觉得它很好吃啊 |
[10:49] | that I still think it looks delicious? | 这样没问题吧 |
[10:52] | Jack, look at this. | 杰克 你看看 |
[10:55] | I know what you’re thinking, Judy. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[10:57] | The resemblance is uncanny. | 其相似程度非常惊人 |
[11:03] | I am this close to tugging on my testicles again. | 我也差点再度拉我的蛋蛋 |
[11:08] | No, no, this is not what I ordered, okay? | 不 不是 这不是我要订的 |
[11:11] | I went all the way to New Jersey | 我特地去新泽西 |
[11:13] | so that I could have the perfect cake… | 只为了我女儿有完美的生日蛋糕 |
[11:15] | …for my daughter’s birthday. And I need a bunny cake right now! | 还有 我需要兔子蛋糕 现在 |
[11:19] | Ask them if it would be faster | 如果要快点的话 |
[11:21] | if we cut the baby’s face off the penis… | 我们可以从”小弟弟”上取出孩子的照片 |
[11:23] | …so we could put it on the bunny. | 再贴到兔子蛋糕上 |
[11:26] | That is a weird sentence. | 这句话太奇怪了 |
[11:30] | Oh, believe you me, I am going to bring this cake back. | 相信我 我会把蛋糕换回去 |
[11:34] | I don’t even want it in my home. | 甚至我不想有这种蛋糕放在我家 |
[11:35] | Joey. Don’t touch it! | 乔伊 不要碰 |
[11:36] | I’m so confused! | 我很疑惑啊 |
[11:39] | Yes, I still want my daughter’s picture, | 是的 我还是要我女儿照片 |
[11:42] | but on a bunny cake! | 但是在兔子形状的蛋糕上 |
[11:43] | Yellow cake, chocolate frosting with nuts! | 黄色蛋糕 有巧克力霜和坚果 |
[11:45] | To be fair, this one does have nuts. | 公平来讲 你说的东西这上面的确有 |
[11:54] | Mon, it was nice of you to loan Rachel your car… | 莫妮卡 你真好啊 把车借给瑞秋 |
[11:56] | …so she could get the cake. | 让她可以去换蛋糕 |
[11:58] | It was nice of her to pull my hair… | 谢谢她一直揪我头发 |
[12:00] | …till I dropped the key. | 直到我把钥匙丢了 |
[12:02] | Well, while we’re waiting, | 既然闲着 |
[12:04] | you could tape your message to Emma… | 你们就先录一段 |
[12:06] | …for her 18th birthday, huh? Okay? | 给艾玛的十八岁生日的祝福 好不好 |
[12:09] | Hi, Emma. It’s the year 2020. | 艾玛 现在是2020年 |
[12:12] | Are you still enjoying your nap? | 你还在享受你的午觉吗 |
[12:17] | We’re Aunt Monica and Uncle Chandler, by the way. | 我们是莫妮卡姑姑和钱德勒姑父 |
[12:20] | You may not recognize us… | 你可能不认识我们 |
[12:21] | …because we haven’t spoken | 因为我们已经十七年 |
[12:23] | to your parents in 17 years. | 没有和你父母亲讲话了 |
[12:25] | We used to be married. | 我们曾经结过婚 |
[12:27] | But then we missed a weekend away together, | 但我们搞砸了我们的一个周末 |
[12:28] | and things kind of unraveled… | 造成我们分开 |
[12:31] | …because of you. | 就是因为你 |
[12:33] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[12:36] | Ross, Rachel promised | 罗斯 瑞秋答应过 |
[12:37] | it would be over by now. | 派对这时候会完 |
[12:39] | We seriously have to go | 我们如果要去佛蒙特 |
[12:40] | if we want to get to Vermont. | 现在该出发了 |
[12:41] | I called them, | 我打电话问过他们了 |
[12:43] | the last train leaves in a half-hour. | 最后一班火车在半小时后 |
[12:44] | And I have a massage client soon. | 我有要按摩的客户 |
[12:46] | You guys, just, please, a little bit longer. | 大家忍耐一下 |
[12:49] | I promise, | 我保证 |
[12:50] | Rachel will be back with the cake any minute. | 瑞秋随时会带蛋糕回来 |
[12:51] | Monica, remember the frosting, huh? | 莫妮卡 记得该店的奶油味道吗 |
[12:55] | All right, five more minutes. | 好吧 我再等五分钟 |
[13:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:02] | Oh, no, what happened? | 不是吧 发生什么事 |
[13:04] | Okay, okay, where are you? | 好的 好的 你在哪里 |
[13:07] | Okay, I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[13:09] | Was that Emma? | 是不是艾玛 |
[13:10] | Is she up? | 她起来了吗 |
[13:12] | Rachel got pulled over for speeding. | 瑞秋因超速被警察拦下来 |
[13:14] | She forgot her license. | 他忘了带驾照 |
[13:15] | I have to bring it to her. | 我得送过去 |
[13:16] | If you’re leaving, I’m definitely going. | 如果你要走那我也得走 |
[13:19] | Wait, if anybody gets to go, it’s us! | 如果有人要走那就是我们 |
[13:22] | We’ve been complaining the longest! | 我们是抱怨最久的 |
[13:25] | No, wait, you guys. No, you can’t leave. | 等等 你们不能走 |
[13:27] | Rachel already feels bad that the cake’s messed up. | 蛋糕的事已让瑞秋很烦 |
[13:30] | How do you think she’ll feel | 如果回来时发现大家不在 |
[13:32] | when she comes back and you’re gone? | 那她会怎么想 |
[13:33] | I don’t know. You’ll tell us on Monday. | 我不知道 你礼拜一才会告诉我们 |
[13:38] | Joey, you’re in charge, okay? | 乔伊 你负责这里 |
[13:40] | You make sure nobody leaves. | 谁也不许走 |
[13:41] | Got it! | 了解 |
[13:45] | Hey! Where do you think you’re going? | 嘿嘿嘿 你要去哪 |
[13:47] | To the bathroom. | 去洗手间啊 |
[13:48] | Well, the rest of you get comfortable, | 大家怎么舒服怎么来 |
[13:51] | because we are gonna be here for a– | 因为我们还要待在这… |
[13:53] | Wait, there’s a window in there. | 等等 洗手间里有个窗户… |
[13:55] | No! He’s not getting away that easy! | 不要让他逃走 |
[13:59] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么啊 |
[14:01] | Get the hell out of here! | 快滚出去啊 |
[14:09] | Well, that one did not have Emma’s face on it. | 那个”小弟弟”上没有艾玛的照片 |
[14:12] | – No, it did not. – No. | -是 没有 -对 |
[14:15] | Well, we’d better get going. It’s late. | 已经很晚了 我们真的要走了 |
[14:17] | Jack can’t drive at night anymore. | 杰克不能在晚上开车了 |
[14:19] | He has trouble staying in his lane. | 他不能保持在自己的车道里 |
[14:21] | Last winter I went up on a church lawn | 去年冬天我开车经过教堂的草地 |
[14:23] | and drove right through a manger scene. | 然后撞上马的食槽 |
[14:25] | The papers thought it was a hate crime. | 报纸误以为那是报复性犯罪 |
[14:32] | – Anyway, it was lovely seeing you. – Okay. | -无论如何 很高兴可以见到你们 -好的 |
[14:34] | – Bye. Bye, dear. – Nighty-night. | -再见 -晚安 |
[14:37] | – Nighty-night. – Bye. | -晚安 -再见. |
[14:39] | How could you just let them leave? | 乔伊 你怎么可以让他们走 |
[14:41] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[14:42] | I’m not gonna mess with Jack. | 我不会和杰克过不去的 |
[14:43] | He’s a great man. He fought for our country. | 他是一个能为国家而战的伟人 |
[14:46] | No, he didn’t. | 他才没有呢 |
[14:47] | He pretended to be a Quaker | 他装成贵格会教徒 |
[14:48] | to get out of Korea. | 才可以逃离韩国 |
[14:51] | Well, that’s it. He’s the last one to go. | 够了 他是最后一个退出的 |
[14:54] | I’m locking you guys in. | 我把门锁上了 |
[14:56] | You do know I can just turn them | 你知道那个锁是 |
[14:57] | the other way around, right? | 可以从这里面打开的 |
[15:00] | Oh, I forgot you used to live here. | 我忘了你以前住过这里 |
[15:07] | – Hello? – Joey, it’s Estelle. | -喂 -乔伊 我是埃斯特尔 |
[15:10] | – Hey. – So how’d your audition go today? | -嗨 -你今天的试镜如何 |
[15:14] | What audition? | 什么试镜 |
[15:15] | The one I told you about last week. | 上礼拜我和你是过的啊 |
[15:17] | What? You never said anything about an audition. | 什么 你根本没有说过任何试镜 |
[15:23] | Let me start over. | 那我重新说 |
[15:25] | I just got a call about an audition. | 我刚接到一个试镜通知 |
[15:28] | I think you can still make it. | 你现在去还来得及 |
[15:30] | It’s down at the Astor Theater, | 就在紫苑戏院 |
[15:32] | and you need to have a monologue prepared. | 还要自己带独白 |
[15:35] | A monologue? I don’t have a– | 独白 我没有… |
[15:40] | I got it. | 有了… |
[15:44] | So I’m gonna take off. | 那我要走了 |
[15:46] | What? | 什么 |
[15:47] | No, wait! You don’t get to leave. | 不 等等 你不能走 |
[15:49] | I’ve got a massage client waiting outside my door any minute. | 我有按摩客户会随时到我家门外呢 |
[15:52] | And we paid for a room | 房间的钱我们已经付了 |
[15:54] | that we’re supposed to be in right now! | 我们早该在里面 |
[15:55] | Well, okay, now… | 好好 |
[15:57] | …only one of us has to stay with Emma. | 只要有一个人照顾艾玛就行了 |
[16:00] | Okay, and as the person who realized that, I get to go. | 因我刚发现这点所以我可以走了 |
[16:03] | No… | 不行… |
[16:05] | Let’s figure out a fair way to decide who’s staying. | 那我们想一个较公平的方法来决定谁要留下来 |
[16:08] | Oh, I got it. | 有了 |
[16:10] | Okay, everyone pick a number from one to 10, all right? | 大家选择一到十的数字 |
[16:13] | Whoever gets the highest number gets to go first. | 谁选到最大的数字可以先走 |
[16:19] | Okay, 10. | 好喔 我选”十” |
[16:20] | Okay, Monica picks 10. I call nine. | 莫妮卡选”十” 那我选”九” |
[16:21] | Anyone else? | 还有其他的吗 |
[16:24] | – No, let’s just draw straws. – Okay. | -大家来抽签吧 -好 |
[16:27] | Or we could flip a coin and multiply the answer– | 或是可以扔硬币 答对次数… |
[16:29] | – I’m begging you to stop. – Right. | -拜托你 不要讲话了 -好 . |
[16:32] | Okay, how about this? | 这样好啦 我们从艾玛的 |
[16:33] | We got wind-up toys for Emma. | 生日礼物选一个发条玩具 |
[16:35] | We can make them race, | 拿来赛跑 |
[16:36] | and whoever comes in last stays. | 哪个跑最后的 就要留下来 |
[16:39] | Yeah, let’s do that! | 好吧 就这样 |
[16:41] | That sounds more fun than the thing | 这好像比我们要 |
[16:43] | we were gonna do in Vermont! | 在佛蒙特做的事情好玩 |
[16:44] | Okay, everybody, pick your toys! | 好 各位 开始选玩具吧 |
[16:47] | Okay. I want the dolphin! | 我要用那个海豚 |
[16:48] | – That’s a bear! – I’m too excited! | -那是一只熊 -我太兴奋了 |
[16:52] | Phoebe, you get the bear. | 菲比 你用这只熊 |
[16:54] | Joey, you get the robot. | 乔伊 你用机器人 |
[16:55] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 好的 |
[16:56] | And Chandler and I get the dog. | 钱德勒就用这只狗吧 |
[16:57] | And the race is going to go from here to here. | 比赛就 从这里到这里 |
[17:02] | Now, the one who comes in last stays! | 谁最后一名的 留下来 |
[17:05] | Okay, ladies and gentlemen, | 各位先生及女士 |
[17:07] | wind your toys. | 卷好你的发条 |
[17:08] | Okay. On your mark, get set, go! | 准备了吗 预备 开始 |
[17:11] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[17:12] | Come on, robot! | 不要停 机器人 |
[17:16] | What are you barking at? | 你叫什么呢 |
[17:24] | Well, how is that gonna help? | 那个动作有什么用 |
[17:26] | I bought you! | 我买的你 |
[17:28] | How did I forget that that’s all you do? | 我竟忘了你只会这个动作 |
[17:31] | Way to go, robot! | 好样的 机器人 |
[17:33] | Good job, Alan. | 干得好 熊熊 |
[17:36] | Hey, good race, you guys. | 真的一个好比赛 |
[17:37] | Yeah, see you later. | 是啊 那就再见喽 |
[17:39] | No. No, no. Wait. | 不 不 你们等一下 |
[17:41] | We didn’t lose. | 我们没有输呢 |
[17:43] | The rules clearly stated that | 规则是说 |
[17:44] | the last one to cross the finish line was the loser. | 最后跑到终点才是输家 |
[17:47] | Well, our dog never crossed | 那我们的狗 |
[17:48] | the finish line. So technically– | 没有跑到终点 所以… |
[17:51] | They left. | 他们已经走了 |
[17:58] | There isn’t time to go to the bakery. | 根本没时间去面包店 |
[18:00] | We’re gonna come home. | 所以我们现在回家了 |
[18:02] | Everybody left? | 大家已经走了 |
[18:05] | All right. Well, just tell Emma | 好吧 告诉艾玛 |
[18:06] | that we’ll be there as soon as we can. Bye. | 我们会尽快回家 再见 |
[18:11] | – Rachel! – Oh, God, sorry! | -瑞秋 -喔 天啊 抱歉 |
[18:13] | I can’t believe they gave you a ticket. | 真不敢相信 他们给了你一个罚单 |
[18:14] | You’re such a good driver. | 你是多好的驾驶员 |
[18:18] | – Emma’s awake. – Yeah? | -艾玛醒了 -是喔 |
[18:22] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[18:24] | This is her first birthday, | 在她的一岁生日 |
[18:25] | she’s awake, we’re not even there. | 她醒来时我们不在 |
[18:27] | Everybody left. | 大家也都走了 |
[18:29] | We still have this stupid obscene cake. | 还加上这个烂蛋糕 |
[18:31] | Hey, maybe I can fix that. | 也许我可以弄好这蛋糕 |
[18:32] | You know, try to turn it into something else. | 试试看 改成别的形状嘛 |
[18:35] | Oh, don’t even bother. | 已经无所谓了 |
[18:37] | We’ve already ruined her first birthday. | 我们已经毁了她的第一个生日 |
[18:40] | And do you know | 你不知道 |
[18:40] | how important these early experiences are, | 这些早期的经验对她有多重要吗 |
[18:42] | Ross? Very! | 罗斯 非常重要 |
[18:44] | According to the back cover of that book that you gave me. | 你给我的那本书背面是这么说的 |
[18:48] | Rach, she’s not gonna remember this. | 瑞秋 她不会记得这些 |
[18:52] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[18:55] | Oh, I just had such an idea | 我本来想像着 |
[18:57] | of what this day would be like, you know? | 今天会是怎样的一天 |
[19:01] | Emma laughing… | 艾玛在笑 |
[19:03] | …and everybody gathered around her cake, | 大家围绕着蛋糕 |
[19:05] | singing “Happy Birthday.” | 唱”生日快乐” |
[19:07] | And then we would all– | 然后我们… |
[19:09] | Hey, get out of the road, | 嘿 不要挡老娘的路 |
[19:11] | you stupid student driver! | 白痴新手 |
[19:14] | They have to learn. | 他们总要学这点 |
[19:18] | – Hey. – What? | -嘿 -什么 |
[19:19] | This is not bad. | 这样不错嘛 |
[19:22] | Oh, my God. Look, you made it into a bunny. | 天啊 你把它变成小兔子了 |
[19:23] | How did you do that? | 你怎么弄的 |
[19:27] | Well, I just made these two things cheeks. | 我把这俩东西改成脸颊 |
[19:32] | And then I split this to make ears. | 把这东西分成两份 变成耳朵 |
[19:36] | Well, I am very impressed. | 我非常感动呢 |
[19:38] | Some can sing, some can dance. | 有些人会唱歌 有些人会跳舞 |
[19:40] | I, apparently, can turn phallic cakes | 我显然的可以 |
[19:41] | into woodland creatures. | 把”小弟弟”改成兔子蛋糕 |
[19:46] | Now, another way to organize your stuffed animals | 还有另外一种方法来整理玩具 |
[19:49] | is by size. | 就是按照大小 |
[19:51] | I’m sorry, is this a game | 对不起 这是给艾玛玩的游戏 |
[19:53] | for Emma or for Monica? | 还是给莫妮卡 |
[19:55] | Game? | 游戏 |
[19:57] | Emma, do you even know it’s your birthday today? | 艾玛 你知道今天是你生日吗 |
[20:00] | You’re 1. | 你一岁了 |
[20:01] | One year old. That’s little. | 就是一岁 这么小 |
[20:07] | That’s my girl. | 好丫头 |
[20:10] | That’s how old you are. | 这就是你的年龄 |
[20:12] | Did I teach her that? | 是我教她的吗 |
[20:14] | Did I just impart wisdom? | 我传授智慧给她 |
[20:19] | I want one. | 我也想要有一个 |
[20:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:28] | There’s no one around. | 这里又没人 |
[20:29] | Why don’t we just take this one? | 干脆我们把这个带走 |
[20:32] | – And head to Canada. – I was kidding. | -然后跑去加拿大 -我在开玩笑 |
[20:34] | I wasn’t. Let’s get going. | 我可没有呢 快点出发吧 |
[20:38] | Hey, are Ross and Rachel back? | 嘿 罗斯和瑞秋回来了吗 |
[20:40] | No, not yet. | 还没有呢 |
[20:41] | Oh, good, I didn’t miss the party. | 喔 好耶 我没错过派对嘛 |
[20:43] | What about your massage client? | 那你的按摩客户呢 |
[20:45] | I just felt so bad missing this. | 我觉得很内疚如果错过这派对 |
[20:47] | So I just slipped him a little something, you know. | 所以我给他吃了点东西 |
[20:50] | As long as I’m back in five or six hours, | 只要我五或六个小时后 |
[20:52] | it’ll be all right. | 能回去就行 |
[20:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:57] | If Ross and Rachel ask, | 如果罗斯和瑞秋问起我 |
[20:59] | I’ve been here the whole time. The whole time. | 就说我一直待在这里 一直 |
[21:02] | I’ve been here the whole time. | 我一直待在这里的 |
[21:05] | Joey, we just saw you come in. | 乔伊 我们刚看到你进来 |
[21:07] | You ran past us on the stairs. | 而且你跑上来时 在楼梯有超过我们 |
[21:10] | I don’t care that you left. | 我不管你有没有离开 |
[21:12] | I’m just glad that you’re here. | 我很高兴你们现在在这里 |
[21:14] | Thanks, you guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[21:15] | Hey, guys, come on. | 大家过来 |
[21:15] | You gotta see what Emma just did. | 你们应该看看艾玛刚做了什么 |
[21:17] | – What? – Emma, how old are you? | -什么 -艾玛 你几岁 |
[21:20] | How old are you today? | 你今天几岁 |
[21:25] | Emma, that’s right. You’re that many. | 对了 艾玛就是那么一岁 |
[21:29] | Oh, my God, our daughter’s a genius. | 天啊 我们女儿是一个天才 |
[21:33] | – This means– – No! No science camp! | -这表示… -不要有科学的说教了 |
[21:35] | Damn it! I’ll put a candle on the cake. | 真是的 我把蜡烛放到蛋糕上 |
[21:40] | Oh, and, Emma, look at your stuffed animals | 艾玛 看看你的娃娃 |
[21:43] | lined up so neatly. | 排得如此整齐 |
[21:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:48] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 来了 |
[21:51] | Emma’s first birthday cake. | 这是艾玛第一个生日蛋糕 |
[21:56] | Go ahead, Emma, blow out the candle. | 快吹啊 吹灭蜡烛 |
[21:59] | Come on, Emma. You can do it. | 快 艾玛 你能做到的 |
[22:01] | What’s wrong? Are you okay? | 怎么啦 你还好吧 |
[22:03] | Oh, yeah, nothing. | 喔 没事 |
[22:05] | These are happy tears. | 这是快乐的眼泪 |
[22:07] | This is just what I wanted. | 这就是我想要的 |
[22:11] | Hey, you made it into a bunny. | 蛋糕已变成兔子形状的 |
[22:15] | What is wrong with me? | 我怎么啦 |
[22:17] | It looked more delicious when it was a penis. | 为什么我觉得”小弟弟”的形状时看来比较好吃 |
[22:25] | – Okay, you ready? – Yeah. | -好 准备了吗 -是的 |
[22:27] | – And record. – Okay. | -那 开始录了 -好 |
[22:31] | Hi, Emma. | 嗨 艾玛 |
[22:32] | Well, your first birthday is over, and– | 你的生日刚结束了 而且… |
[22:35] | Go! Go! Come on! | 快啊 快啊 |
[22:36] | Go! Go! Come on! | 快啊 快点 |
[22:40] | Go! Go, Alan! Run, you hairy bastard! | 熊熊 快跑啊 你这只笨熊 |