时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You know, I’m thinking about letting Emma have her first cookie. | 我想着该给艾玛吃第一块饼干了 |
[00:06] | Her first cookie? | 第一块 |
[00:07] | She has cookies all the time. | 她常吃饼干 |
[00:09] | I’ve never given her a cookie. | 我没喂过她饼干 |
[00:12] | – Have you? – No. | -你给她了 -没有 |
[00:16] | No. And for the record, | 另外 |
[00:17] | I’ve also never given her frosting from a can. | 我也没从罐子里拿白糖给她 |
[00:21] | Hey, Rach, the adoption agency needs letters of recommendation… | 瑞秋 领养中心要我们交一份推荐信 |
[00:24] | …and we wondered if you would write one for us? | 你愿意帮我们写一封吗 |
[00:26] | Of course. I would be honored. | 当然愿意 这是我的荣幸 |
[00:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:35] | I think there’s been an oversight. | 你们是不是疏忽了一个人 |
[00:37] | We would have asked you. | 乔伊 我们本想找你 |
[00:38] | We thought you wouldn’t be interested. | 但又觉得你可能没兴趣 |
[00:40] | It’s just that we don’t think of you | 我们觉得你可能 |
[00:42] | as really being so much with the words. | 不擅长跟文字打交道 |
[00:49] | Clearly, we were wrong. | 很明显我们错了 |
[00:52] | I got a lot of nice stuff | 对于你们二位 |
[00:53] | to say about you guys, okay? | 我有很多好话可写 |
[00:55] | I know how much you want to have a baby… | 而且我也非常清楚你们多想要个小孩 |
[00:57] | …and I would love to help you get one. | 我很想帮你们 |
[01:01] | You know what? Joey. Then we want you to do it. | 好吧 乔伊 你来写 |
[01:04] | Thank you. All right. Let me see how I’m gonna start. | 谢谢 我想想怎么开头 |
[01:08] | “Dear Baby Adoption Decider People….” | 亲爱的婴孩领养权决定人 |
[01:13] | So excited about your letter. | 迫不及待想看你写的推荐信 |
[01:18] | – Hey. – Hey, Phoebe. | -嘿 -嘿 菲比 |
[01:20] | – Wow, don’t you look nice. – Yes, I do. | -你可真好看 -没错 是很美 |
[01:25] | Today’s Mike and my one-year anniversary. | 今天迈克和我庆祝一周年 |
[01:27] | What’s it the anniversary of? | 什么事情的周年 |
[01:29] | Your first date, your first kiss, first time you had sex? | 第一次约会 第一次亲吻 第一次上床 |
[01:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:36] | So you must be going somewhere fancy to celebrate. | 你们会去好地方隆重庆祝 |
[01:39] | A Knicks game. | 看尼克斯队篮球比赛 |
[01:42] | Aren’t you a little overdressed? | 你不觉得自己穿得过于隆重了吗 |
[01:44] | I’ve never had a one-year anniversary before… | 我从未和哪个男人有过一周年 |
[01:47] | …so no matter where we go, I’m wearing something fancy… | 所以不管去哪里庆祝 我一定要盛装打扮 |
[01:50] | …I’m gonna put on my finest jewelry… | 戴最好的珠宝 |
[01:52] | …and we’re gonna have sex in a public restroom. | 还要在公共洗手间嘿咻 |
[01:55] | You guys do that? | 你们做过 |
[01:57] | Chandler won’t even have sex in our bathroom. | 钱德勒连在我家洗手间嘿咻也不肯 |
[02:00] | That’s where people make number two. | 洗手间是尿尿的地方 |
[02:09] | So no one told you life was gonna be this way | 没人告诉你生活会是这样 |
[02:14] | your jobs a joke, you’re broke, | 你滑稽的工作 你的差劲 |
[02:17] | your love life’s D.O.A. | 你半途而废的爱情 |
[02:20] | It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear, | 就像开车卡在二档 |
[02:24] | And it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, | 每日每周每月 |
[02:27] | or even your year, but | 甚至每年都是如此 |
[02:30] | I’ll be there for you, | 大雨倾盆时 |
[02:33] | when the rain starts to pour. | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:35] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:38] | like I’ve been there before. | 像我以前那样 |
[02:40] | I’ll be there for you, | 我会陪伴你 |
[02:43] | ’cause you’re there for me too. | 因为你也陪伴着我 |
[03:01] | So, you know, I have a little time | 我有点时间 |
[03:04] | if you want to…. | 你想不想 |
[03:08] | I’d love to, but I really have to grade these papers. | 好想 但是我要判卷子 |
[03:12] | Fine. It’s fine. | 好 那好吧 |
[03:14] | I’ll just shower by myself. | 那我就自己去洗澡 |
[03:18] | B… B… | |
[03:22] | You gave a B to a Pottery Barn catalog. | 你给陶器仓库的目录上也打了个B |
[03:25] | Well, it had some good ideas. | 他们表现尚可 |
[03:26] | Take off your shirt. | 脱衣服吧 |
[03:29] | – Damn it. – Rachel, open up! It’s your sister! | -该死 -开门 瑞秋 你妹妹来了 |
[03:33] | I have to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[03:36] | Hi, Amy. | 嗨 艾米. |
[03:42] | – You’re not Rachel. – Still sharp as a tack. | -你不是瑞秋 -牙尖嘴利 |
[03:46] | Charlie, this is Rachel’s sister Amy. | 查莉 这是瑞秋的妹妹艾米 |
[03:49] | Amy, this is Charlie. | 艾米 这是查莉 |
[03:50] | – Hi. Nice to meet you. – Hi, hi. | -很高兴认识你 -嗨 |
[03:52] | And you are? | 你是 |
[03:59] | Ross? I grew up on your block? | 罗斯 以前跟你们住一个街区 |
[04:04] | We had Thanksgiving together last year? | 去年我们一起吃感恩节大餐 |
[04:07] | I had a baby with your sister? | 我和你姐生了个孩子 |
[04:09] | No. I…. | 不 我… |
[04:12] | Did I buy a falafel from you yesterday? | 昨天我从你那儿买了个沙拉三明治 |
[04:19] | Yes. Yes, you did. | 没错 |
[04:26] | Hi, Rachel. Here’s your sister Amy. | 瑞秋 你妹妹艾米来了 |
[04:28] | She thinks I need pec implants. | 她说我应该胸肌整形 |
[04:31] | Amy? Hi. | 艾米 嗨 |
[04:34] | – You remember Joey. – Yeah. Hey, sure. | -记得乔伊吗 -当然 |
[04:36] | – The Days of our Lives guy. – That’s right, yeah. | -《我们的日子》里的演员 -对 |
[04:39] | You are not good. | 你演得真烂 |
[04:43] | Always nice to meet a fan. | 见到粉丝总是让人高兴 |
[04:47] | So, now, what are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[04:49] | Well, I have huge news. | 我有大新闻 |
[04:51] | Sorry, hold on. Let me check on the baby. | 抱歉 等一下 我先看看孩子 |
[04:52] | This is important. Can’t Ella wait? | 我有很重要的事 艾拉不能等等 |
[04:55] | Her name is Emma. | 她名叫”艾玛” |
[04:59] | Why did you change it? | 干嘛改名呀 |
[05:00] | Ella was so much prettier. | 艾拉好听多了 |
[05:03] | What do I know? | 我哪晓得 |
[05:04] | I just sell Middle Eastern food from a cart. | 我只是推着小车卖中东食品的罢了 |
[05:07] | Hey, your English is getting better. | 你英文有长进 |
[05:15] | – Oh, my God. – I know. | -天 -我知道 |
[05:16] | She may be the hottest girl I’ve ever hated. | 她可能是我恨过的最辣的女孩 |
[05:19] | What you working on? | 你干嘛呢 |
[05:20] | Monica and Chandler’s recommendation. | 莫妮卡和钱德勒的推荐信 |
[05:23] | I want it to sound smart, | 我想让文字透着机灵劲 |
[05:24] | but I don’t know any big words or anything. | 但深奥的词我又不会 |
[05:26] | Why don’t you use your thesaurus? | 那你试试”辞典” |
[05:29] | What did I just say? | 我刚说了深奥的不会 |
[05:31] | Watch. | 看着 |
[05:33] | Here, highlight the word you want to change, | 选中想改的词 |
[05:37] | go under “tools” … | 在”工具”下面… |
[05:39] | …and the thesaurus generates– Gives. | 找到”辞典” 它会”生成”… “给出” |
[05:43] | Gives a whole list of choices. | “给出”供选词语表 |
[05:46] | You can pick the word that sounds smartest. | 选一个听起来最有学问的词 就行了 |
[05:48] | My God, that’s great. I’m smart. | 太好了 我变聪明了 |
[05:51] | No, no, I’m: | 不 我变得 |
[05:52] | “Brainy, bright, clever.” I love this thing! | 多智 伶俐 机敏 我爱这软件 |
[05:56] | Look out, ladies! | 各位女士注意 |
[05:58] | Joey Tribbiani’s got the whole package! | 乔伊·崔比安尼重装上阵了 |
[06:02] | God… | 天 |
[06:04] | …so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[06:06] | I know, isn’t she? | 是啊 她好可爱 |
[06:08] | No, I was talking about your bedding. | 不 我是说你的毯子 |
[06:13] | All right, what’s your news, Amy? | 艾米 你有啥新闻啊 |
[06:17] | Well… | 呃… |
[06:19] | …I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[06:20] | Wow! Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[06:23] | – To who? – This guy. | -和谁结婚 -一个男人 |
[06:27] | He has a killer apartment. | 他的房子太牛了 |
[06:32] | – And…? – And it’s on Fifth. | -还有呢 -在第五大道 |
[06:36] | And the elevator opens up right into the living room. | 电梯开门就到起居室 |
[06:39] | – No, what’s he like? – Oh, he’s okay. | -他人如何 -他还行 |
[06:44] | Do you remember my old boyfriend Mark? | 还记得我以前的男朋友马克吗 |
[06:46] | – Yeah. – It’s his dad. | -记得 -就是他爸 |
[06:52] | – Wow, so he’s gotta be– – Old? Yeah. | -那他可… -太老了 对 |
[06:56] | But he travels a lot, | 但他常常旅行 |
[06:57] | so he’s hardly ever there. | 不怎么呆在家 |
[07:02] | Sweetie, I gotta tell you, | 亲爱的 不得不跟你说 |
[07:03] | it sounds a little bit like… | 我怎么感觉你好象 |
[07:05] | …you like the apartment more than you like– | 喜欢这房子胜过喜欢… |
[07:07] | Myron. | 米伦 |
[07:09] | Yeah, I told you he was old. | 说过他年纪大嘛 |
[07:11] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[07:13] | Honey, you know… | 亲爱的 你知道的 |
[07:15] | …l once also almost married somebody that I didn’t love. | 我也曾差一点嫁个我不爱的人 |
[07:19] | – Do you remember Barry? – Remember him? | -记得巴瑞吗 -记得他 |
[07:21] | God, we used to make out all the time after you went to sleep. | 你睡了以后我们常亲热 |
[07:26] | Sometimes just nodding is okay. | 有时点头回答就够了 |
[07:30] | But anyway, listen. | 不管怎么样 听着 |
[07:32] | Not marrying Barry was the best decision that I ever, ever made. | 没嫁给巴瑞 是我一生最英明的决定 |
[07:36] | Honey, Amy, you deserve true love. | 亲爱的 你应该得到真爱 |
[07:38] | Your soul mate is out there somewhere. | 你的另一半就在某处 |
[07:40] | Someone that is your age, that is smart, that is fun… | 一个同龄人 聪明而有趣 |
[07:46] | …and that you care about. | 你也爱他在乎他 |
[07:50] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[07:51] | – You’re right. I’m gonna do it. – Okay. | -没错 就这么干 -好 |
[07:53] | I’m gonna marry Myron | 我要嫁给米伦 |
[07:55] | and keep looking for Mr. Right. | 再接着找我的另一半 |
[08:00] | Okay, let’s keep talking. | 接着说吧 |
[08:11] | Excuse me. Anniversary. | 借过 我们过周年 |
[08:14] | Excuse me. Anniversary. | 借过 我们过周年 |
[08:20] | Sir, could you move your nachos? | 先生 请把玉米片挪挪 |
[08:23] | They’re in my seat. | 这是我的位子 |
[08:26] | It’s my anniversary. | 我们过周年 |
[08:33] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[08:35] | I can’t believe it’s been a whole year. | 真不敢相信都一年了 |
[08:37] | I know. | 是啊 |
[08:38] | This has been the best year…. | 这是最好的一年 |
[08:41] | This has been the best year of my life! | 我一辈子最快乐的一年 |
[08:44] | Me too! | 同感 |
[08:45] | I never thought I could love someone this much! | 从不知道会如此爱一个人 |
[08:47] | I feel the same way! | 同感 |
[08:49] | You’re so generous and kind, | 你慷慨 善良 |
[08:51] | and you’re amazing in bed! | 而且在床上总是让我欲仙欲死 |
[08:58] | It’s our anniversary. | 我们在庆祝周年 |
[09:02] | Knicks fans, please turn your attention | 尼克斯的球迷们 |
[09:04] | to the big screen on the scoreboard. | 请看记分板大屏幕这边 |
[09:06] | Someone has a special question to ask. | 有人要问一个很特别的问题 |
[09:12] | How lame. It’s so tacky and impersonal. | 老套 俗气 丢人现眼 |
[09:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:19] | It’s the worst way to propose. | 求婚最烂的招数 |
[09:24] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[09:29] | I finished my recommendation. Here. | 请看我写的推荐信 |
[09:33] | And I think you’ll be very, very happy. | 你们看了一定会很高兴 |
[09:36] | It’s the longest I ever spent on a computer | 从来没这么久盯着电脑 |
[09:37] | without looking at porn. | 居然没去看色情站的 |
[09:41] | I don’t understand. | 看不懂 |
[09:45] | Some of the words a little too sophisticated for you? | 有些词汇对于你来说太深奥了 |
[09:49] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 都讲不通啊 |
[09:51] | Well, of course it does. | 怎么可能 |
[09:52] | It’s smart. I used a thesaurus. | 我写得很有学问的 我用的”辞典” |
[09:56] | On every word? | 每个词都用 |
[10:00] | Yep. | 没错 |
[10:02] | All right, what was this sentence originally? | 这句话原本是啥意思 |
[10:06] | “They are warm, nice people with big hearts.” | 他们是慷慨热心的好人 |
[10:09] | And that became, | 结果变成 |
[10:10] | “They are humid, prepossessing Homo sapiens… | 他们是潮湿的 给人好感的智人 |
[10:14] | …with full-sized aortic pumps.” | 具有超额尺寸的心脏大动脉 |
[10:19] | Yeah. Yeah. And hey, I really mean it, dude. | 是的 我真心这么想 |
[10:24] | All right, Joey, I don’t think we can use this. | 乔伊 恐怕我们不能用这封信 |
[10:27] | – Why not? – Well, because you signed it: | -为什么 -因为你的签名是 |
[10:29] | “Baby Kangaroo Tribbiani.” | 袋鼠宝宝 小崔 |
[10:37] | Why don’t you stop worrying about sounding smart | 算了 你还是不要假装有学问 |
[10:39] | and just be yourself. | 就用你的本色来写怎么样 |
[10:41] | You don’t need a thesaurus. Just write from here. | 你不必用”辞典” 要用这里写 |
[10:44] | Your full-sized aortic pump. | 让它发自你超额尺寸的心脏大动脉 |
[10:51] | – Amy. Hi. – I took your advice. | -艾米 嗨 -我听了你的话 |
[10:53] | – I left Myron. – Good for you! | -我跟米伦分手了 -太好了 |
[10:56] | I know. I’m Erin Brockovich. | 是啊 我简直是艾琳·布洛科维奇 |
[11:02] | Yes, you are. | 对 |
[11:04] | – I’m so proud of you. – Thank you. | -以你为荣 -谢谢 |
[11:07] | So can I stay with you? | 我能住你这里吗 |
[11:12] | But Erin Brockovich had her own house. | 艾琳·布洛科维奇不是住她自己家吗 |
[11:19] | Look who’s back. | 看谁又来啦 |
[11:22] | Why do you have bags? | 你怎么带行李 |
[11:23] | Rach,why does she have bags? | 瑞秋 她为什么带行李 |
[11:24] | I’m staying with you guys. | 我要和你们住一块了 |
[11:26] | – What? – We’re gonna be roomies! | -什么 -我们成室友了 |
[11:29] | Come on. | 来 |
[11:39] | – You slept out here? – Yeah. | -你睡在外面 -是啊 |
[11:41] | Amy kept kicking me in her sleep, | 她梦中总踢我 |
[11:43] | yelling, “Myron, get off!” | 还嚷嚷 米伦 滚出去 |
[11:46] | But we’re getting rid of her, right? | 我们会把她赶走对吧 |
[11:48] | Rachel,please tell me we’re getting rid of her? | 瑞秋 答应我 赶走她 |
[11:50] | – Joey, I can’t do that. – Oh, come on. | -我下不了手 乔伊 -噢 不会吧 |
[11:53] | Last night I was finishing off a pizza, | 昨晚我正在干光一个披萨 |
[11:55] | and she said | 她就说 |
[11:56] | “A moment on the lips, forever on the hips.” | 嘴巴爽一秒 屁股胖一生 |
[11:59] | I don’t need that kind of talk in my house! | 在我家不需要这种屁话 |
[12:02] | Joey, look, I know that she’s difficult… | 乔伊 我知道她难相处 |
[12:05] | …but I think it’s really good that she’s here. | 但她来这里也不错 |
[12:09] | Because we’ll appreciate it more when she’s gone? | 这样她滚蛋后我们才能更欢喜 |
[12:13] | No, it’s just– Look, when I first moved to this city, | 不 只是 我刚来这城市的时候 |
[12:16] | I was a lot like her. | 还不是一样 |
[12:17] | I was spoiled, self-centered. | 被惯坏 自我中心 |
[12:20] | And you guys really took care of me. | 你们几个却照顾我 |
[12:22] | Yeah. Monica made us. | 莫妮卡强迫我们来着 |
[12:26] | Well, whatever. I really appreciate it… | 不管怎样我都很感激 |
[12:28] | …because I don’t think I would be the person I am today… | 如果没有你们 |
[12:31] | …if it wasn’t for you guys. | 也就没有现在的我 |
[12:33] | So I want to help Amy | 我想帮帮艾米 |
[12:35] | the way you guys helped me. | 就像你们帮我那样 |
[12:36] | And I know it’s gonna take patience, | 我知道这需要极大的耐性 |
[12:37] | but that’s okay. | 我可以 |
[12:40] | – Good morning. – Yeah. | -早 -早 |
[12:44] | That’s what I’m wearing today. | 艾米 那是我今天要穿的衣服 |
[12:46] | That’s why I hung it on the door. | 所以我才挂在门上 |
[12:48] | Oh, sweetie, you can’t pull this off. | 宝贝 你总不能给我扒下来 |
[12:55] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:56] | I was thinking that maybe now would be a good time… | 现在我们也许应当坐下来 |
[12:59] | …for us to sit down and, you know, talk about your future. | 好好谈谈你的将来 |
[13:03] | Oh, I can’t, honey. | 我没空 |
[13:04] | I’m gonna go get my eyebrows shaped. | 我要去修眉 |
[13:06] | I am not happy. | 这样的眉毛像哭丧着脸 |
[13:10] | Sure you want to eat that? | 你确定要吃吗 |
[13:15] | I’m curvy and I like it! | 我不就是丰满点吗 我喜欢 |
[13:22] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[13:24] | I just had the worst anniversary ever. | 最烂的周年庆 |
[13:26] | I doubt that. | 才不是呢 |
[13:27] | Tell her about us last year. | 给她讲讲我们去年怎么过的周年 |
[13:29] | Well, I bought Chandler a $500 watch, | 我给钱德勒买了一只500块的表 |
[13:32] | and he wrote me a rap song. | 而他 给我写了首饶舌歌 |
[13:36] | – Seriously? – Word. | -真的 -用的办公软件 |
[13:41] | Mine was worse than that. | 我的比你还逊 |
[13:42] | Well, what happened? | 怎么啦 |
[13:44] | We were at the game. | 球赛时 |
[13:45] | This guy proposed to his girlfriend on the big screen thing. | 有人在大屏幕上求婚 |
[13:48] | That is so tacky. | 老套 |
[13:49] | Well, that’s what I said. | 我也是那么说 |
[13:51] | But it turns out Mike was planning on | 结果呢 原来迈克昨晚上就想用 |
[13:53] | proposing to me the same way last night. | 这种方式向我求婚 |
[13:55] | Oh, my God. Mike was gonna propose? | 天 迈克要求婚 |
[13:58] | That’s huge. | 大件事 |
[13:59] | Do you want to marry him? | 你想嫁他吗 |
[14:00] | Yeah, I really do. Yes. | 当然想啦 |
[14:02] | But after I dumped on the way he was gonna do it… | 结果我那句话把他堵回去了 |
[14:05] | …l don’t think he’ll ever ask again. | 我想他一辈子都不会求婚了 |
[14:07] | I said no in Barbados, and now this? | 在巴贝多斯我拒绝过他一次了 现在又一次 |
[14:09] | She’s right. If I were a guy and…. | 没错 如果我是男人 |
[14:17] | Did I just say, “lf I were a guy”? | 我刚才是不是说 如果我是男人 |
[14:21] | You don’t need him to propose to you. | 别等他求婚了 |
[14:23] | Maybe you could propose to him. | 主动出击吧 |
[14:25] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦 不知道 |
[14:27] | I don’t know. Isn’t that a little desperate? | 我又不是想嫁想疯了 |
[14:29] | I proposed to Chandler. | 我向钱德勒求的婚 |
[14:34] | All right, moving on. | 好吧 继续讲 |
[14:37] | I don’t think it was desperate. | 我不觉得你想嫁想疯了 |
[14:38] | It was amazing. | 我觉得你很棒 |
[14:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:41] | Well, do you think I should propose? | 你们都认为我该求婚 |
[14:43] | I think it could be kind of great. | 那一定很棒 |
[14:45] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[14:46] | You’ll love the feeling. | 世上再没有比求婚 |
[14:47] | There’s nothing like it. | 更美妙的感觉了 |
[14:51] | Okay. Okay. So how should I do it? | 好 那么以何种方式呢 |
[14:54] | How about at a game on the big screen? | 就在球赛的大屏幕上啊 |
[14:57] | How about at a Foot Locker? | 那去体育用品专卖店吧 |
[15:01] | What? What, he obviously thinks | 他既然选择过大屏幕求婚 |
[15:04] | that’s a nice way to be proposed to. | 可见他能接受这种方式 |
[15:06] | Plus, he’d never suspect it. | 而且他也不会起疑心 |
[15:08] | Yeah, that does make sense. | 有理 |
[15:09] | Okay, now, would you two like that? | 你们会喜欢吗 |
[15:12] | Sounds good to me. | 我喜欢 |
[15:13] | But what would a guy think? | 不过男性会怎么想 |
[15:19] | – Nana’s on the phone. – Wow. | -奶奶电话 -哇 |
[15:21] | That’s interesting, | 有趣 |
[15:22] | since she died seven years ago. | 她七年前就死了 |
[15:25] | She did? | 是吗 |
[15:27] | Who got her condo in Boca? | 那她在博卡的房子归谁了 |
[15:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:32] | It’s our nanny. | 是我们的保姆 |
[15:35] | Hi. | 喂 |
[15:36] | Oh, God, I hope you feel better. Okay. Bye. | 是吗 希望你早点康复 再见 |
[15:41] | That’s Molly. She’s sick. | 是莫利 她病了 |
[15:43] | Can you watch Emma today? | 今天你看艾玛可以吗 |
[15:44] | I can’t. I have back-to-back classes. | 不行 我要连堂上课 |
[15:46] | Did Molly say what she had? | 莫利说她生什么病 |
[15:48] | Because my throat’s been hurting. | 我的喉咙也不舒服 |
[15:50] | Menstrual cramps. | 痛经 |
[15:53] | I don’t think that’s what this is. | 我可能不是这毛病 |
[15:57] | Can any of you watch Emma? | 你们帮忙看着艾玛成吗 |
[15:58] | No, I’m sorry, sweetie. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[16:00] | No, I’ve got work, and then I’m proposing. | 我要上班 还要求婚 |
[16:03] | Great. Shoot. What am I gonna do? | 糟糕 那怎么办 |
[16:05] | Well, I could do it. | 我可以帮忙 |
[16:08] | Well, actually…. | 好 实际上… |
[16:09] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你说句话吗 |
[16:13] | I do not want her babysitting our child. | 我不想让她看我们的孩子 |
[16:16] | Why not? | 为啥 |
[16:17] | For one thing, she keeps calling her Ella. | 首先 她老是把我们的孩子喊成”艾拉” |
[16:19] | Ella’s a nice name. | 这名字也不错嘛 |
[16:22] | Fine, we’ll call the next one Ella. | 好 下一胎叫”艾拉” |
[16:23] | – The next one? – Okay. | -下一胎 -好 |
[16:27] | I don’t want her watching our baby. | 我不赞成她帮我们看孩子 |
[16:30] | Ross, I am trying to help her become a better person. | 我只是想改造她 |
[16:33] | This is a huge breakthrough for her. | 这是个好机会 |
[16:35] | She just offered to do something | 她刚刚主动要求 |
[16:37] | for another human being. | 帮助别的人类了 |
[16:39] | You know, I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[16:41] | Ross, I’m telling you… | 罗斯 我是说 |
[16:42] | …she’s giving up getting her eyebrows shaped to do this, all right? | 她宁愿牺牲修眉的时间看孩子 |
[16:46] | Do you understand | 你知道这件事 |
[16:47] | how important that is in our world? | 对我们女人来说牺牲多重大吗 |
[16:51] | Listen, I couldn’t help but overhear, | 我不小心听到你们的谈话 |
[16:55] | because I was trying to. | 因为我想听 |
[16:58] | Listen, let me do this. | 就让我带孩子吧 |
[16:59] | I really want to help you guys out. | 我真心想帮你们 |
[17:01] | And plus, Rachel’s been so wonderful to me. | 而且 瑞秋对我太好了 |
[17:06] | – Absolutely. – Oh, great! | -好 -太好了 |
[17:09] | So how much does it pay? | 付多少工钱 |
[17:18] | Hi,Joe. | 乔伊 |
[17:19] | How’s the second draft of the letter coming? | 二稿如何 |
[17:20] | Great. I’m finished. | 很好 我已经写完了 |
[17:21] | In fact, I just dropped it off at the agency. | 实际上 我已经交了 |
[17:26] | – You dropped it off? – Yeah. | -交了 -是啊 |
[17:28] | Can we read it? | 我们能读读吗 |
[17:29] | Can you print out another copy? | 能再打印一份给我们吗 |
[17:30] | No can do, amigo. | 恐怕不行啊 朋友 |
[17:33] | No, I didn’t use the computer. | 没用电脑 |
[17:35] | It felt more personal to handwrite it. | 手写的 显得更亲切 |
[17:38] | – You handwrote it? – Yeah, and don’t worry. | -还手写 -别担心 |
[17:40] | I didn’t try to sound smart at all. | 我根本没有装聪明 |
[17:44] | See you later. | 再见 |
[17:46] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 |
[17:47] | That letter is gonna go in our file. | 那信会放入我们的档案里 |
[17:50] | We’re never gonna get a kid. | 我们这辈子别想有孩子了 |
[17:51] | We’re gonna be one of those old couples… | 我们会孤独终老 |
[17:53] | …that collects orchids or has a lot of birds. | 养花弄鸟 |
[17:57] | It’s okay. You know what? | 没事的 |
[17:59] | I will just call the agency | 我打电话给领养中心 |
[18:01] | and tell them to throw out the letter. | 请他们扔掉那封信 |
[18:03] | Okay, good. | 好 |
[18:05] | Hello, this is Chandler Bing. | 喂 我是钱德勒·宾 |
[18:07] | Someone just dropped off | 有人手写了 |
[18:09] | a handwritten recommendation letter and…. | 一封推荐信 |
[18:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:19] | Thank you. Goodbye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[18:21] | We’re screwed, aren’t we? | 我们完蛋了 是不是 |
[18:24] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[18:24] | Just tell me on the way to the bird store. | 买鸟的路上说给我听 |
[18:28] | – They loved it. – What? | -他们喜欢那封信 -什么 |
[18:30] | They thought it was very smart of us | 他们说我们很聪明 |
[18:31] | to have a child write the letter. | 叫个小孩写推荐信 |
[18:35] | They thought Joey was a child? | 他们以为乔伊是小孩 |
[18:37] | She guessed 8, 9, based on his drawings. | 她看了他的画 以为他只八九岁 |
[18:43] | – Hi. – Hey, what’d you guys do today? | -嗨 -嗨 你们今天干嘛了 |
[18:46] | Ella wanted to go out, | 艾拉想上街 |
[18:47] | so we went shopping and got some sushi. | 所以我们去购物 还吃了寿司 |
[18:51] | – That sounds like fun. – Yeah, not really. | -有趣 -也不是啦 |
[18:55] | Babies are dull. | 婴儿都好无趣 |
[18:58] | – Hey. Hi, how’s my girl? – I’m fine. | -我家小妹妹怎样了 -我很好 |
[19:03] | And I got you a present | 我准备送你礼物 |
[19:05] | for letting me stay with you. | 来谢谢你留我住 |
[19:08] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了 -嗯 |
[19:14] | You pierced her ears? | 你给她穿了耳洞 |
[19:15] | Doesn’t it make her nose look smaller? | 她的鼻子看来小点了吗 |
[19:24] | You pierced her ears? | 你给她穿了耳洞 |
[19:27] | How could you do this without telling me? | 竟然不征求我同意 |
[19:29] | If I had told you, | 我若先告诉你 |
[19:30] | then it wouldn’t have been a surprise, now would it? | 就不是惊喜了 |
[19:33] | I think she looks cute. | 我觉得她看来很可爱 |
[19:36] | But I am wrong. | 但我错了 |
[19:39] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Here comes Ross. | 我的天啊 罗斯来了 |
[19:41] | He’s gonna flip out. | 罗斯会发飚的 |
[19:43] | Why, did something happen | 为什么 他卖三明治的推车 |
[19:45] | to his falafel cart? | 让城管收了吗 |
[19:47] | – Hey, guys. – Ross! | -嗨 各位 -罗斯 |
[19:49] | Hi, Emma. | 嗨 艾玛 |
[19:51] | Why is she wearing her hat so low? | 她的帽子干嘛压这么低 |
[19:53] | She can barely see. | 她都看不见了 |
[19:54] | I don’t really want her to see. | 人家不想她看见嘛 |
[19:58] | Why not? | 为啥 |
[19:59] | Because there are so many terrible sights in this world. | 世界太可怕 |
[20:02] | Like war. Or that thing in Joey’s refrigerator. Remember? | 有战争 还有乔伊冰箱里那玩意儿 |
[20:05] | It was in a milk carton, but it looked like meat? | 一只牛奶盒 但看来像块肉 |
[20:10] | Come here. | 快来 |
[20:12] | There she is. Hi. | 看她多乖 |
[20:17] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么啦 -没啥 |
[20:21] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:24] | What–? | 什么 |
[20:37] | Please tell me those are clip-ons! | 那是夹上去的吧 |
[20:39] | Oh, they’re real. | 是扎的耳洞 |
[20:41] | Did she do this to her? | 是她干的 |
[20:44] | I told you | 我早说过 |
[20:45] | we shouldn’t have left Emma with her! | 不能把艾玛交到她手上 |
[20:46] | I know, I know. And you were right, Ross. | 我知道了 你说得对 |
[20:48] | Okay? You are so irresponsible! | 你太不负责 |
[20:50] | I am never letting you babysit again! | 绝不再让你看孩子 |
[20:52] | You know what? This kid needs me, okay? | 你们知道吗 她需要我 |
[20:54] | She needs to have a cool, fun aunt. | 她需要一个又酷又有趣的阿姨 |
[20:57] | I’m a cool, fun aunt. | 我就是 |
[20:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:00] | Hey! Monica can be cool and fun | 莫妮本来就是又酷又有趣 |
[21:03] | at organized indoor projects. | 而且有条有理 |
[21:07] | All I wanted to do was help you | 我只不过想帮你 |
[21:10] | try to figure out what to do with your life. | 想清楚你将来想干什么 |
[21:12] | This is how you repay me? | 结果呢 你还是小孩子 |
[21:13] | I don’t need you to help me. | 谁稀罕你帮忙 |
[21:15] | Because I already know what I’m gonna do with my life. | 我自己早想好我的人生要干什么了 |
[21:17] | – Oh, yeah? Since when? – Since today. | -是吗 几时想好的 -今天 |
[21:21] | I am going to be a baby stylist. | 我要当婴儿时尚专家 |
[21:27] | – What? – That’s not a thing! | -啊 -有这职业吗 |
[21:31] | Well, it should be. | 该有 |
[21:33] | I’m gonna help babies learn how to accessorize… | 我要教婴儿如何配饰 |
[21:36] | …what colors to wear, | 选衣裳的颜色 |
[21:38] | what clothes are slimming. | 什么衣服较瘦身 |
[21:39] | Babies don’t care if they’re slim! | 婴儿才不管苗条不苗条 |
[21:41] | Enter Amy. | 如何像艾米一样美 |
[21:44] | Amy, l– I just– I just wanna– | 艾米 我要… |
[21:47] | What? What are you gonna do? | 你想怎样 |
[21:50] | No more falafel for you! | 罚你永世没有三明治吃 |
[22:05] | Great game, huh? | 比赛很精彩 |
[22:09] | Why do you keep looking at the screen? | 你怎么老瞄大屏幕 |
[22:11] | I’m not. I’m praying. | 没 我在祷告 |
[22:14] | Please let the Knicks win. | 请让尼克斯队赢吧 |
[22:16] | Thank you, Thor. | 谢谢你 雷神 |
[22:19] | Where are you going? | 你上哪儿 |
[22:21] | I’m going to the bathroom. | 嘘嘘去 |
[22:22] | Well, I think you should wait. | 等一会 |
[22:24] | Why? | 为啥 |
[22:26] | Well, if you don’t hold it in, | 如果不憋一会 |
[22:28] | you don’t get all the nutrients. | 你就无法摄取所有养分 |
[22:31] | Knicks fans, please turn your attention | 尼克斯球迷 |
[22:33] | to the big screen on the scoreboard. | 请注意记分牌大屏幕 |
[22:35] | Someone has a special question to ask. | 有人要问特别的问题 |
[22:41] | Mike Hannigan, will you marry me? | 迈克·汉尼根 我们结婚吧 |
[22:46] | Get a load of this. She’s proposing to him! | 看啊 女人向男人求婚 |
[22:50] | Guess we know who wears the pants in that family. | 我们知道谁是爷们了 |
[22:53] | Well, that’s not very enlightened. | 不要误导观众 |
[23:00] | Boo us? Boo you! | 不许嘘我们 |
[23:09] | Hello? Yeah, this is Joey Tribbiani. | 喂 我就是乔伊·崔比安尼 |
[23:13] | Oh, hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[23:17] | Well, I’m glad you liked my letter. | 真高兴你喜欢我的信 |
[23:20] | No, my mommy and daddy aren’t home right now. | 不 我爸妈不在家 |
[23:25] | Okay, bye-bye. | 再见 |
[23:31] | She was nice. | 这人真好 |
[23:34] | Joey, get Amy’s bags. She is moving out. | 乔伊 把艾米的箱子拿出来 她要搬走了 |
[23:38] | You’re kicking me out? | 你要把我赶出去 |
[23:40] | You put holes in my baby’s ears. | 你给我的女儿穿耳洞 |
[23:42] | At least now people will know she’s a girl! | 不然大家怎么知道她是女孩 |
[23:47] | I can’t believe I ever even tried to help you. | 不敢相信 我竟然想过要帮你 |
[23:50] | – You are so beyond help! – You know what? | -你不可救药 -你知道吗 |
[23:53] | Ever since I got here, you have been nothing but negative. | 这次见面你在否定我的一切 |
[23:56] | – Excuse me? – You didn’t want me… | -你说什么 -你不准我… |
[23:58] | …to marry the old guy with the great apartment. | 嫁有豪宅的老头 |
[24:00] | Then I tried to help your daughter de-emphasize her flaws… | 我想帮你把你女儿的鼻子变小点 |
[24:05] | …and suddenly I’m the bad guy? | 结果吃力不讨好 |
[24:08] | Joey, where are those bags? | 乔伊 行李怎么还没搬出来 |
[24:09] | She has a lot of crap! | 她的破玩意太多了 |
[24:12] | You know? When I moved in here, | 我刚搬来时 |
[24:14] | I thought, “This will be so great. | 还憧憬姐妹团聚 |
[24:16] | Just us sisters back together again like when we were kids.” | 像童年那样 |
[24:19] | Except without that stupid Jill. | 而且没有该死的吉尔捣乱 |
[24:22] | Who has gotten fat, by the way. | 她变肥了 |
[24:26] | Seriously? | 真的 |
[24:28] | Mom said she gained, like, 15 pounds. | 妈说吉尔肥了15磅 |
[24:31] | – Hips or thighs? – Ass and face. | -屁股和大腿长肉了 -屁股和脸 |
[24:35] | Oh, my God! I thought she was on Atkins. | 天啊 她不是节食吗 |
[24:38] | She was. Carbs found her. | 本来是 但是还是没能抵挡碳水化合物的诱惑 |
[24:44] | See? This is what I wanted. | 看 这才像姐妹 |
[24:47] | Two sisters talking about real stuff. | 真心交谈 |
[24:53] | Oh, I can give you that. | 哦 我可以这样 |
[24:56] | – You can? – Yeah. | -你可以 -是的 |
[24:58] | I kept trying to make you a better person, but you’re…. | 我老想改造你 实际上 |
[25:01] | You’re already a pretty perfect version of what you are. | 你本来就接近完美了 |
[25:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:08] | You gotta admit, Emma does look cute. | 必须承认 艾玛真可爱 |
[25:12] | Did you just say, “Emma”? | 你刚说”艾玛” |
[25:14] | Oh, I’m sorry. Ella. | 对不起 艾拉 |
[25:22] | That woman didn’t know what she was talking about, Mike. | 赛场里那女人真是乱讲 |
[25:25] | Obviously, you have balls. | 你当然有种 |
[25:29] | Please, let’s forget the whole thing. | 忘了算了 |
[25:31] | I would love it. | 你能忘最好 |
[25:32] | Consider it forgotten. | 已经忘了 |
[25:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:35] | But just so you know…. | 但是我要你知道 |
[25:36] | However and whenever you decide to propose, | 不管你何时以何方式求婚 |
[25:40] | I promise I’ll say yes. | 我保证都答应 |
[25:43] | Whether, you know, it’s at a basketball game… | 不管是篮球赛 |
[25:45] | …or in skywriting… | 还是用飞机在空中拉条幅 |
[25:47] | …or, you know, like some lame guy in a cheesy movie… | 或是像一些滥电影里 |
[25:50] | …who hides it in the cake. | 把求婚戒指藏在蛋糕里 |
[25:57] | It’s in the cake, isn’t it? | 藏蛋糕里了 对吧 |
[26:01] | Where else would lame Mr. No Balls hide it? | 没种的男人还会有什么好点子吗 |
[26:05] | What’s the matter with me? | 老是毁坏你的一番美意 |
[26:06] | Why do I keep ruining this? | 怎么老提这个 |
[26:08] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 真对不起 |
[26:09] | No, it’s my fault. | 是我错 |
[26:10] | I keep trying to propose in these stupid ways… | 我老用愚蠢的方式求婚 |
[26:13] | …and I just wanna tell you I love you, | 我只是想告诉你 我爱你 |
[26:15] | and I wanna spend my life with you…. | 我想和你过余生 |
[26:21] | I’m gonna do this now. | 我现在求婚 |
[26:23] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:28] | Phoebe, l– | 菲比 |
[26:29] | Wait. Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[26:35] | Oh, no. | 等等 |
[26:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:42] | Ready? Okay. | 可以了 |
[26:47] | Phoebe, I love you. | 菲比 我爱你 |
[26:52] | There’s no one else in the world | 世界上没一个女人 |
[26:53] | I would ask to marry me three times. | 能让我费尽心机来求三次婚 |
[26:58] | But I want to take care of you… | 我想照顾你 |
[27:00] | …have babies with you… | 和你生儿育女 |
[27:03] | …and grow old with you. | 一起变老 |
[27:07] | Phoebe Buffay, will you marry me? | 菲比·布菲 你愿意嫁我吗 |
[27:11] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[27:19] | – I love you. – I love you more. | -我爱你 -我爱你更多 |
[27:22] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[27:33] | She’s gonna be Mrs. No Balls! | 她是”没种夫人”了 |
[27:42] | So how’s the baby-styling business going? | 婴儿时尚专家的事情怎么样了 |
[27:45] | Not that great. | 行情不大好 |
[27:47] | It’s almost as if people don’t want | 好象大家都不爱听 |
[27:48] | to hear that their babies are ugly. | 别人说他家的孩子丑 |
[27:52] | That’s shocking. | 还有这事儿 |
[27:55] | There’s Ross. Hey, Ross. | 那不是罗斯吗 罗斯 |
[28:00] | Hello, Ross? | 你好 罗斯 |
[28:04] | He’s rude. | 真没教养 |