时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Fringe. | 《迷离档案》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | A series of events has occured. | 发生了一系列事件 |
[00:05] | These events appear to be scientific in nature. | 看似符合自然规律 |
[00:07] | It’s being referred to as the pattern. | 被称为”计划” |
[00:08] | He worked out of harvard. | 他并非为哈佛工作 |
[00:10] | In an area called fringe science. | 主要从事潜科学领域的研究 |
[00:12] | You’re telling me my father was dr. frankenstein. | 你是说我父亲是科学怪人吗 |
[00:14] | You were in an accident. | 你出车祸了 |
[00:16] | You were missing from your car for at least an hour | 你从车中消失了至少1小时 |
[00:19] | Before you came crashing back through the windshield. | 之后撞破挡风玻璃回来 |
[00:21] | What if there’s a part of my brain | 如果我的部分意识 |
[00:23] | That’s trying to protect me? | 想保护我呢 |
[00:24] | – What’s this? – Sam weiss | -这是什么 -山姆·维斯 |
[00:26] | The man who helped put me back together. | 帮我渡过难关的人 |
[00:28] | Have the headaches started yet? | 头疼开始了吗 |
[00:29] | – No. – they will. | -没有 -会的 |
[00:41] | Hey. none of that vanilla hazelnut crap. | 不要香草榛子味的啊 |
[00:44] | Normal coffee, all right? | 普通咖啡就好 |
[00:46] | I already called it in. | 我早就订好了 |
[01:00] | Yes, colonel? | 上校 |
[01:01] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[01:03] | Get to suburban station. | 去市郊火车站 |
[01:04] | He’ll be wearing a black trench coat | 他会穿一件黑色防水上衣 |
[01:05] | Carrying a black briefcase. | 手提一个黑色公文包 |
[01:26] | Gillespie, seriously, for the last time, | 吉里斯皮 我最后问一次 |
[01:28] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[01:29] | Where are you, man? | 你到底在哪 |
[01:30] | I’m gonna have to report this. | 我会上报的 |
[01:31] | Where are you, gillespie? | 你在哪 吉里斯皮 |
[01:32] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[02:08] | Set the briefcase down now. | 马上放下公文包 |
[02:10] | What’s this about? | 这是干嘛 |
[02:12] | What did i do? | 我做什么了 |
[02:15] | You give me the briefcase now. | 马上把公文包给我 |
[02:18] | What’s the problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:20] | Got it under control. | 我自有分寸 |
[02:21] | Give me the case. | 把公文包给我 |
[02:22] | Hey, stop! you can’t do that! | 住手 你不能这么做 |
[02:25] | You can’t take that! | 你不能拿走 |
[02:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[02:31] | Officer, what’s the matter? | 警官 怎么回事 |
[02:33] | Officer! | 警官 |
[03:10] | The rabbit goes around the tree | 兔子绕树跑一圈 |
[03:12] | Then through the hole. | 再穿过树洞 |
[03:13] | Yeah, i know how to tie my shoes. | 我知道怎么绑鞋带 |
[03:15] | Knowing how isn’t the issue. | 重点不是知不知道 |
[03:16] | You suffered some wicked head trauma. | 你的头部饱受重创 |
[03:19] | Don’t think about your hands, | 别想你的手 |
[03:20] | Don’t think about the laces. | 也别想鞋带 |
[03:21] | Your shoes will get tied just fine. | 鞋子就能绑好了 |
[03:24] | Yeah, just by magic. | 当然 用魔术嘛 |
[03:26] | No. | 不是 |
[03:28] | But that would be pretty cool. | 不过用魔术也很酷 |
[03:30] | You know, what exactly did you do for Nina Sharp? | 你到底对尼娜·夏普做了什么 |
[03:37] | I taught her how to eat french fries. | 我教她怎么吃炸薯条 |
[03:38] | You know, pick one up, dip it in the ketchup, | 拿起一根 蘸番茄酱 |
[03:41] | Stick it in your mouth, repeat. | 塞到嘴里 然后重复 |
[03:43] | Simple enough, unless you’ve got | 很简单 但对于装义肢的人 |
[03:45] | a cybernetic prosthetic arm. | 就不那么简单了 |
[03:48] | Nina was a mess. | 尼娜当时情况很糟 |
[03:50] | See, i prefer the bunny ears method | 比起单环绑法 |
[03:54] | To the one loop wrap. | 我更喜欢兔耳朵的绑法 |
[03:57] | But it does require more coordination. | 但这得更协调一些 |
[04:00] | You’ll get there. | 你能做到的 |
[04:00] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 请别误会 |
[04:02] | But i can’t waste my time. | 但我不能浪费时间 |
[04:03] | Are you sleeping at night? | 你晚上睡得好吗 |
[04:06] | You’ve got circles around your eyes, pale skin… | 你有黑眼圈 肤色苍白 |
[04:11] | You don’t get more than two or three hours | 每次休息都只能睡 |
[04:12] | At a stretch, do you? | 两三个钟吧 |
[04:17] | Lingering pain from the accident? | 无法摆脱车祸的伤痛吗 |
[04:22] | In my leg and my shoulder. | 是腿伤和肩膀的伤 |
[04:23] | And you say the headaches haven’t started yet? | 你说头疼还没开始吗 |
[04:26] | No. | 没有 |
[04:29] | Well, let me know when they do. | 开始了就告诉我 |
[04:32] | You can take the shoes off now, we’re done. | 可以脱鞋子了 到此为止 |
[04:34] | That’s it? | 这就够了 |
[04:36] | Yeah, unless you want me to mop up the men’s room. | 除非你要我去洗男厕 |
[04:38] | I’m closing now. | 我要关门了 |
[04:43] | Come back tomorrow, agent Dunham. | 明天再来 德探员 |
[04:45] | We’ve got work to do. | 我们还有事要做 |
[04:54] | All right, how about this one? | 那这个怎么样 |
[04:55] | “two bedroom, two bath loft in oak square. | 两室两卫的阁楼 在橡木广场 |
[04:58] | “cook’s kitchen, hardwood floors, | 带厨房 木质地板 |
[04:59] | And a breakfast nook.” | 还有餐区 |
[05:01] | Does it face the east? | 向东吗 |
[05:02] | Uh…no. | 不是 |
[05:04] | Riverview, so it faces north. | 面向河 即向北 |
[05:05] | Then it won’t do. | 那就不行 |
[05:07] | I need the morning sun. | 我要晒早晨的阳光 |
[05:11] | Fine, how about this? | 好吧 这个吧 |
[05:12] | “three bedroom duplex in allston, facing east.” | 三房复式 在奥尔斯顿 向东 |
[05:15] | All the morning sun a waking scientist could want. | 有科学家想要的早晨阳光 |
[05:18] | I never liked allston. | 我不喜欢奥尔斯顿 |
[05:19] | Arlington either, for that matter. | 也不喜欢阿灵顿 |
[05:22] | I’m perfectly happy with our present accommodations. | 我觉得现在的住所就挺好 |
[05:25] | Well, i’m not, Walter. | 我觉得不好 沃尔特 |
[05:26] | I need my own bedroom. | 我要自己的卧室 |
[05:27] | I woke up this morning | 今天早上醒来 |
[05:28] | To him singing an aria from pagliacci. | 他在哼《丑角》的咏叹调 |
[05:31] | Your father has a wonderful voice. | 你爸爸的嗓音不错 |
[05:33] | Not when he’s doing jumping jacks. | 一边跳一边唱就不好了 |
[05:35] | And did i mention he was naked? | 而且他还光着身子呢 |
[05:36] | A good morning sets the tone for the day. | 一日之计在于晨 |
[05:40] | Hey guys, come take a look at this. | 伙计们 过来看看这个 |
[05:42] | I’ve been running a filter for atypical fbi reports. | 我在查询联调局的异常报告 |
[05:44] | I just got a hit. | 有点发现 |
[05:45] | Some sort of bomb went off in philadelphia. | 某种炸弹在费城发生爆炸 |
[05:49] | Single explosive device. | 单独引爆装置 |
[05:51] | 11 dead, 28 wounded. | 11人死 28人受伤 |
[05:53] | This last part is what caught my eye. | 最后这个引起我的注意 |
[05:55] | They can’t find any explosive residue at the scene. | 现场找不到任何爆炸残留物 |
[05:58] | How’s a bomb go off without leaving | 一枚炸弹引爆后 |
[06:01] | Any trace of it afterwards? | 怎么可能不留痕迹 |
[06:02] | Shall i get my coat, Peter? | 我要去拿衣服吗 彼得 |
[06:06] | I’ll call Dunham. | 我打电话通知德纳姆 |
[06:10] | Farnsworth, get my portable chemistry set. | 小方 帮我准备便携化学装备 |
[06:13] | This means bodies. | 有尸体了 |
[06:15] | The bomb guys don’t know what to make of it. | 炸弹专家不知道炸弹是用什么做的 |
[06:17] | They say, given the nature of the wounds, | 他们说 从死者伤口推断 |
[06:19] | You’d expect an explosive device | 应该是用钉子和钢球轴承 |
[06:20] | Filled with nails or steel ball bearings. | 填充的爆炸装置 |
[06:22] | But it wasn’t. | 事实不是 |
[06:23] | No. in fact… | 没错 其实 |
[06:25] | There’s no forensic markers at all. | 完全没有爆炸物的痕迹 |
[06:26] | So what about eye witnesses? | 那目击证人呢 |
[06:28] | Oh, i’ve got half a dozen eye witnesses, | 我问了几个目击证人 |
[06:30] | But nobody who saw anything helpful. | 但是没人能提供可靠证据 |
[06:31] | Huh, it’s weird. | 怪了 |
[06:33] | This place has major anti-terrorism security. | 这里装有很多反恐安保设施 |
[06:37] | Emp disabling devices at every entrance, | 每个入口都有去电磁脉冲仪 |
[06:39] | Explosive materials sensors… | 爆炸物传感器 |
[06:40] | We checked, and not a single sensor is tripped. | 我们都查过了 没触动任何传感器 |
[06:43] | So what did the surveillance cameras show? | 监控摄像头拍到了什么吗 |
[06:46] | Nothing, nothing but magnetic static. | 什么都没拍到 只有磁性静电 |
[06:48] | It seems that whatever happened in here wiped the images. | 似乎这里发生的事件销毁了影像 |
[06:51] | Would you mind if we see those tapes? | 能给我们看下监控录像吗 |
[06:54] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我帮你们搞定 |
[06:56] | Let me guess, you got a friend? | 你有精通这方面的朋友吗 |
[06:58] | Maybe I do. | 也许吧 |
[06:59] | Excuse me, sir? | 对不起 先生 |
[07:01] | Do you have a badge? | 你有徽章吗 |
[07:02] | No, I don’t have a badge. Do you? | 我没有徽章 你有吗 |
[07:05] | I got it. | 我来处理吧 |
[07:06] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[07:07] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[07:09] | This rather unpleasant young woman is interfering with my work. | 这位非常讨厌的年轻女子在打扰我工作 |
[07:13] | Is he with you? | 他和你是一起来的吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah, but don’t hold that against me. | 是的 不过我和他可不一样 |
[07:16] | We’re FBI. | 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[07:18] | Go ahead. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | So? What is it? | 这个是什么 |
[07:21] | Shrapnel, I believe, from the bomb. | 我认为是炸弹的弹片 |
[07:24] | Some sort of crystal. | 像是某种水晶 |
[07:28] | Hard as a diamond. | 硬如钻石 |
[07:33] | Salty. | 还是咸的 |
[07:34] | Silica, I guess. | 我猜是二氧化硅 |
[07:36] | Well, I’ll need to examine the rest of the bodies, if– | 我需要检验其他的尸体 如果 |
[07:40] | If that’s all right with you, miss. | 如果小姐你同意的话 |
[07:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:13] | Agent Dunham… | 德探员 |
[08:17] | I spoke with our counter-terrorism analysts. | 我和反恐分析师谈过了 |
[08:20] | No one stepped forward to claim responsibility. | 没人声明对此事负责 |
[08:22] | And there’s been no increase in chatter from our usual suspects. | 惯犯那也没太多消息 |
[08:25] | Hey, guys, I found this wedged in a bench. | 我在长凳上找到这个楔形物 |
[08:27] | It’s a badge–Philly P.D., officer Gillespie. | 是费城警局 吉里斯皮警官的徽章 |
[08:30] | – Were there any police among the wounded taken to the hospital? – Mm-hmm. | -送往医院的伤者中有警员吗 -没有 |
[08:33] | So, where’d he go? | 那他去哪了 |
[08:35] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[08:37] | I was wrong. | 我判断失误 |
[08:38] | The crystal… | 这个结晶体 |
[08:41] | I think it’s not geologic in origin, | 我认为并不是地质化合物 |
[08:44] | After all. | 终究 |
[08:45] | In fact, I’m certain it’s organic. | 其实 我很确定这是有机物 |
[08:47] | Is that an ear? | 这是耳朵吗 |
[08:49] | Well… I think Walter might have just found officer Gillespie. | 我想沃尔特找到了吉里斯皮警官 |
[09:04] | This looks like fungiform papillae. | 这好像是蕈状味觉乳头 |
[09:09] | Taste buds. | 味蕾 |
[09:11] | – Tongue. – Mm-hmm. | -是舌头吧 -没错 |
[09:14] | Walter, as much as I am enjoying this anatomy lesson, | 沃尔特 虽然这个解剖学课我受益匪浅 |
[09:18] | What exactly are we doing here? | 但是我们到底要找什么 |
[09:21] | Well, that’s obvious, my dear. | 这个还用问吗 |
[09:22] | We’re searching for clues. | 我们要找线索 |
[09:25] | Scientific evidence to reveal | 用科学证据来查明 |
[09:28] | What type of device this man was wearing | 这个人用了什么装置 |
[09:31] | Which caused him to harden then shatter. | 使自己的身体变硬并粉身碎骨 |
[09:38] | I understand Peter’s looking for a new place for you guys to live. | 我知道为什么彼得要找新地方住了 |
[09:46] | It occurs to me, agent Farnsworth, | 方探员 我突然想到 |
[09:48] | That I’ve never asked you where you live. | 我从没问过你住在哪 |
[09:50] | – Where I live? – Yeah. | -我住在哪 -是的 |
[09:52] | Diaphragm. | 横隔膜 |
[09:54] | Well…most of the time I live here. | 大部分时间 我住在这里 |
[09:58] | But my apartment is in Sommerville. | 不过我的公寓在萨默维尔 |
[10:00] | You should go for a walk sometime | 你该偶尔出去走走 |
[10:03] | Explore the neighborhood. | 去街坊那串串门 |
[10:05] | The other day I turned the wrong way in the street, | 有一天 我走错了方向 |
[10:10] | And discovered that Busby’s… | 竟然发现巴斯比家的 |
[10:13] | Has the world’s best apple fritters. | 炸苹果非常好吃 |
[10:15] | You see, I have everything I need where we live now. | 知道吗 我们现在住的地方一应俱全 |
[10:20] | I know what you mean, Walter. | 沃尔特 我明白你的意思 |
[10:22] | I’m a creature of habit, too. | 我也是个生活很有规律的人 |
[10:24] | Of course, you never would’ve found Busby’s apple fritters | 当然 如果你没有走错方向的话 |
[10:28] | If you hadn’t gone the wrong way down a street. | 也不会去巴斯比家吃炸苹果 |
[10:33] | You really should try them, they’re quite delicious. | 你也该尝一下 真的很好吃 |
[10:35] | Brain. | 大脑 |
[10:40] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 只能这样 |
[10:41] | That’s the best I can do. | 我已经尽力了 |
[10:42] | Well, that must be Gillespie. | 那个人一定就是吉里斯皮 |
[10:46] | But I don’t see a bomb. | 但是没看到炸弹 |
[10:48] | Then it cuts out. | 然后就没了 |
[10:52] | You know, I told her you were a genius, Joe. | 乔 我可跟她说你是个天才 |
[10:54] | Don’t prove me wrong. | 别让我失望啊 |
[10:56] | Then you’re gonna need a smarter genius. | 看来你得找个更厉害的天才 |
[10:58] | Do you have any idea how something like this could happen? | 你知道为什么会这样 |
[11:01] | The static? no. | 静电干扰吗 不是 |
[11:03] | Maybe radio wave interference. | 或许是无线电波干扰 |
[11:06] | Certain high frequencies can tweak electronic signals. | 某些高频率会影响电子信号 |
[11:08] | Look at the time code. | 你们看下时间 |
[11:09] | That’s about 20 seconds before the bomb went off. | 正好是炸弹爆炸前20秒 |
[11:12] | So why do we lose picture before the explosion? | 那为什么我们在爆炸前就丢失了画面 |
[11:20] | How’s it going, Walter? | 进展如何 沃尔特 |
[11:21] | Any theories? | 得出什么结论了吗 |
[11:22] | Several. | 有几个 |
[11:24] | Peter, do you remember that jigsaw puzzle | 彼得 还记得你小时候 |
[11:27] | We put together when you were a kid? | 我们一起玩的拼图游戏吗 |
[11:29] | Uh…the jigsaw? no. | 拼图游戏 忘了 |
[11:32] | As I recall, her name was Melissa…something. | 我记得她叫梅丽莎 或什么的 |
[11:37] | – 500 pieces. – Yes. | -一共有500片 -没错 |
[11:39] | Yes, I do remember. | 没错 我记起来了 |
[11:42] | Melissa was a playmate. | 梅丽莎是个兔女郎 |
[11:43] | Miss July, right? | 七月女郎 对吗 |
[11:44] | Putting together a jigsaw of a nude centerfold was | 拿一个裸体照片插页做拼图 |
[11:46] | Walter’s idea of How to explain– what was it? | 是沃尔特的主意 怎么说来着 |
[11:49] | Human reproduction to his ten-year-old son. | 给他十岁的儿子上人类生殖课 |
[11:51] | So what does any of that have to do with the bomb in Philadelphia? | 这个和费城的炸弹案有什么关系 |
[11:56] | Patience, son. | 耐心点 儿子 |
[11:59] | Voila. | 瞧 |
[12:01] | Meet officer Gillespie. | 认识下吉里斯皮警官 |
[12:03] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[12:07] | So apart from the obvious, | 除了这些 |
[12:09] | Anything out of the ordinary? | 还发现什么异常的东西吗 |
[12:10] | Needle marks between the toes. | 脚趾间的针孔痕迹 |
[12:13] | It was some form of transformative serum, | 是注射某种改造血清造成的 |
[12:17] | I would think. | 我是这么想的 |
[12:18] | I can’t say what yet. | 现在还不好说是什么 |
[12:20] | From his tissues, it appears to cause | 从他的肌肉组织来看 |
[12:22] | A chemical reaction on the cellular level | 血清导致细胞产生了化学反应 |
[12:24] | That both solidified the water in his cells | 细胞中的水份结晶 |
[12:27] | And emitted massive energy, which shattered the body. | 同时释放出大量能量 炸碎躯体 |
[12:31] | What are you saying, Walter? | 你什么意思 沃尔特 |
[12:32] | You think he did this to himself? | 你认为他是故意 |
[12:33] | On purpose? | 对自己下毒手的 |
[12:35] | Well, I stopped counting at 47 needle marks. | 数到第47个针眼我就数不下去了 |
[12:39] | I can’t imagine it was an accident. | 很难想象这会是意外 |
[12:42] | When you think about it… | 你仔细想想 |
[12:45] | Wearing a bomb is rather unimaginative. | 把炸弹放在身上其实挺没创意的 |
[12:47] | This way there’s no need to smuggle in | 他们这样的话 就不用去 |
[12:50] | An explosive device, because | 偷运引爆装置 因为 |
[12:51] | Officer Gillespie was the bomb. | 吉里斯皮警官本人就是炸弹 |
[12:53] | Fascinating, yes? | 很神奇 不是吗 |
[12:57] | We were planning to start a family. | 我们本来计划要组建自己的小家 |
[12:59] | I can’t believe he’s not coming home. | 我没法相信他已经回不来了 |
[13:02] | Dan always came home. | 丹总是会回家 |
[13:04] | After every shift on the job, two tours in Iraq, | 每次轮岗结束 两次伊拉克之行 |
[13:08] | He always came home. | 他总是会回家 |
[13:14] | No one would tell me what happened. | 没人愿意告诉我发生了什么 |
[13:17] | Just that it was… some kind of bomb. | 只是说是什么爆炸 |
[13:21] | We’re still investigating. | 我们还在调查 |
[13:24] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀 |
[13:26] | Where was he stationed? | 他驻扎在哪 |
[13:28] | In ramadi. | 拉马迪 |
[13:30] | Did you serve? | 你也服过役吗 |
[13:31] | No, a civilian contractor, based out of baghdad. | 我以前做过民间雇佣军 驻在巴格达 |
[13:34] | But from what I remember, | 我没记错的话 |
[13:35] | There was heavy fighting in ramadi. | 拉马迪战火纷飞 |
[13:37] | Was he on any medication, | 他是否有服药 |
[13:39] | Or under any sort of medical care? | 或者接受医疗护理 |
[13:41] | No. no, Dan was healthy. | 没有 丹很健康 |
[13:44] | And I don’t understand, what does this | 你这么问是什么意思 |
[13:46] | Have to do with the explosion? | 这和爆炸有关系吗 |
[13:47] | You all right, Dunham? | 你还好吗 德纳姆 |
[13:49] | Excuse me, do you have a bathroom that I could use? | 失陪 请问卫生间在哪 |
[13:52] | Yeah, it’s down the hall. | 走廊尽头 |
[15:10] | Dunham, you all right? | 德纳姆 你还好吗 |
[15:15] | Mrs. Gillespie, can you tell me what these are? | 吉里斯皮夫人 你能告诉我这是什么吗 |
[15:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:22] | I’ve never seen them before. | 我从没见过这些东西 |
[15:27] | Dan Gillespie doesn’t fit | 丹·吉里斯皮不符合 |
[15:28] | The profile of a suicide bomber. | 人肉炸弹的特征 |
[15:31] | Well, how do you explain this stuff? | 那你怎么解释这玩意 |
[15:32] | ‘Cause I’m assuming it’s more than likely | 我敢确定 |
[15:34] | That this is exactly what Walter was talking about. | 这就是沃尔特说的东西 |
[15:36] | What turned him into a bomb. | 把他变成炸弹的东西 |
[15:38] | Yeah, well, I can’t yet. | 我还不敢肯定 |
[15:40] | But I mean, what makes someone blow themselves up? | 一个人为什么要把自己炸飞呢 |
[15:44] | Typically, they’re either waging a war, | 通常 他们要么是在宣战 |
[15:47] | Or making a statement. | 要么是制造舆论 |
[15:49] | Gillespie didn’t seem like a guy sending a message. | 吉里斯皮不像是个传话筒 |
[15:51] | He was a dedicated cop and soldier | 他是个尽职的警察 优秀的士兵 |
[15:53] | Just getting his life back together. | 他的生活刚刚回到正轨 |
[15:55] | It doesn’t make sense. | 没理由自杀啊 |
[15:57] | Is there anything else on your mind? | 你还想到了什么 |
[15:59] | Like what? | 比如 |
[16:00] | The headache. | 头疼 |
[16:04] | Didn’t the doctor say that would happen? | 医生提过这事吗 |
[16:06] | Uh, they said they might. | 他们说有可能会头痛 |
[16:09] | That it was totally normal. | 是正常现象 |
[16:12] | We should get that back to Walter. | 我们得把这东西带给沃尔特 |
[16:13] | Maybe he can figure out where those vials came from. | 也许他能搞清楚那些小瓶是干嘛的 |
[17:41] | Let me help you with that. | 让我搭把手 |
[17:43] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[17:44] | We need to talk, Captain Burgess. | 我们要谈谈 伯吉斯上尉 |
[17:48] | I’m calling you back to active status. | 我召你回来 有任务 |
[17:51] | You’re going to D.C. on friday. | 你周五去华府 |
[17:53] | Hotel reservations, plane tickets all self-explanatory. | 酒店预订 机票 都一目了然 |
[17:56] | That phone, keep it with you at all times. | 这手机 必须随身携带 |
[18:00] | Check into the hotel, | 住进酒店 |
[18:02] | Wait for me to call you with further instructions. | 等我电话通知你下一步命令 |
[18:04] | Do you have a cover story prepared for your family? | 你对家里有障眼的借口吗 |
[18:07] | Yes, sir. | 有 |
[18:09] | I’ll say I’m visiting my sister. | 我就说去探望妹妹 |
[18:10] | She lives in Georgetown. | 她住在乔治敦 |
[18:11] | Have you been taking the serum? | 你有坚持注射血清吗 |
[18:14] | Yes, sir. | 有 |
[18:17] | Good, because | 很好 因为 |
[18:18] | From this moment on | 从现在开始 |
[18:19] | Tin man parameters are in effect. | 铁皮人参数已经开始生效 |
[18:37] | So…how’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[18:39] | The headaches started. | 头痛开始了 |
[18:43] | Well, it’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[18:44] | Can you just cut the yoda crap | 少在这故弄玄虚 |
[18:46] | And tell me what’s happening to me? | 告诉我到底怎么了 |
[18:51] | The short version… | 简单的说 |
[18:53] | The headaches mean you’ve finally sparked the battery. | 头痛表明你激活了电池 |
[18:57] | You’ve been experiencing… | 你经历的是 |
[19:00] | An acute nominal aphasia, agent Dunham. | 所谓的急性失语症 德探员 |
[19:02] | It’s common with head trauma. | 常见的头部创伤后遗症 |
[19:05] | Parts of your brain are still asleep. | 你的部分大脑依旧在休眠 |
[19:07] | Once they wake up, all that memory will get flushed out. | 一旦苏醒 所有的记忆都会涌来 |
[19:10] | – When? – when? | -什么时候 -什么什么时候 |
[19:12] | When will I get my memory back? | 我什么时候才能记起一切 |
[19:20] | You know, everywhere you go | 不论你去哪 |
[19:22] | The scoring apparatuses have changed. | 计分装置都更新换代了 |
[19:24] | Computers, no fun. | 电脑 没意思 |
[19:25] | Here, we do things old school, | 这里 我们按传统方法办事 |
[19:27] | With a dull pencil and all your third grade math skills. | 一只铅笔和小学三年级数学就能搞定 |
[19:30] | You know, this is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[19:32] | I’m not bowling, I can’t even walk without this damn cane. | 我没法打保龄球 没拐杖我连路都走不了 |
[19:34] | You’re not bowling. | 没让你打保龄球 |
[19:36] | I’ve got a kid’s league coming in here, | 我等下要举办一个儿童联赛 |
[19:37] | You’re gonna keep score. | 你要在比赛中计分 |
[19:39] | How is that gonna help my memory? | 这对我的记忆有什么用 |
[19:40] | I mean, how is that gonna help me at all? | 这对我到底有什么用 |
[19:43] | Well, for starters, | 首先 |
[19:44] | It might teach you some patience. | 能锻炼一下你的耐心 |
[19:52] | Ah, is that food I smell? | 是好吃的吗 |
[19:54] | Bless you! | 上帝保佑你 |
[20:00] | While examining officer Gillespie, | 检查吉里斯皮警官的时候 |
[20:01] | I’ve discovered something else. | 我发现了点其他的东西 |
[20:03] | Given the amount of serum that we found in his tissue, | 根据在他体内发现的血清量 |
[20:07] | And the rate at which it would’ve metabolized, | 通过其代谢的速率计算 |
[20:09] | I suspect that he would’ve had to inject it | 我猜想 他在很长一段时间内 |
[20:11] | Every day for a very long time. | 每天都注射 |
[20:13] | Well, how long? | 多长一段时间 |
[20:14] | At least a year, I would think. | 至少一年 我想 |
[20:17] | A year? | 一年 |
[20:19] | That would mean Gillespie started injecting | 这就是说 吉莱斯皮在伊拉克的时候 |
[20:21] | While he was still on his tour in Iraq. | 就已经开始注射了 |
[20:23] | Did his army personnel file come through yet? | 他的部队人事资料传来了吗 |
[20:25] | I haven’t seen it. Let me check though. | 我还没看到 我再去查查 |
[20:27] | Oh, yeah. Interestingly… | 有趣的是 |
[20:30] | When the serum is first introduced or injected, | 当血清被第一次植入 或者说注射的时候 |
[20:33] | It’s fairly harmless. | 某种程度上 它是无害的 |
[20:35] | But then something else occurs, | 但是发生了别的事情 |
[20:37] | A secondary reaction. | 一种继发反应 |
[20:39] | Some sort of trigger causes these bombs to blast apart. | 某种诱因引发炸弹的爆炸 |
[20:47] | The triggers– | 这诱因 |
[20:49] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[20:50] | If you are going to eat that cheeseburger in here, | 如果你要在这里吃芝士汉堡的话 |
[20:53] | Could you at least be a little discreet? | 你最好低调点 |
[21:07] | Fine. | 算了 |
[21:08] | This trigger, could it be a radio wave? | 这种诱因 会是一种无线电波吗 |
[21:12] | There was some sort of interference | 火车站内部的监控录像 |
[21:14] | On the security tapes inside the train station. | 受到了某种干扰 |
[21:16] | Most likely caused by radio waves. | 八成是无线电波引起的 |
[21:18] | Yes. I suppose so. | 是的 我认为可能 |
[21:22] | Peter, I’ve got Gillespie’s military file. | 彼得 我拿到了吉里斯皮的服役档案 |
[21:24] | What’s ‘cyanogen chloride’? | 什么是氯化氰 |
[21:26] | It’s a chemical weapon. | 是一种化学武器 |
[21:32] | His whole unit was exposed to cyanogen? | 他整个小分队都暴露于氰气中了 |
[21:34] | According to this file, | 根据记录 |
[21:35] | Gillespie should’ve died in Iraq. | 吉里斯皮应该死于伊拉克 |
[21:39] | Four words that should never show up in a sentence. | 不应该出现的八个字 |
[21:42] | “classified experimental military project.” | “机密军事实验项目” |
[21:45] | How much you wanna bet that Tin Man has everything to do | 你敢打赌”铁皮人”项目 |
[21:47] | With those injections that Gillespie was taking? | 跟吉里斯皮的注射物有直接关系吗 |
[21:50] | It says here that project Tin Man was shut down. | 上面说铁皮人项目作废了 |
[21:52] | Shortly after Dan Gillespie returned home. | 就在丹·吉里斯皮回家后不久 |
[21:55] | And all names of U.S. military personnel | 而且 所有与项目有关的军方人员 |
[21:57] | Associated with the project were redacted from the record. | 都被更改了档案 |
[21:59] | But it still lists Malik Yusef, Abbas Khalef, | 但是参与这个项目的伊拉克医生 |
[22:03] | And Howard Ziad as Iraqi doctors | 马里克·尤塞夫 阿巴斯·卡勒夫和霍华德·齐亚德 |
[22:03] | Who worked on the program. | 仍旧记录在案 |
[22:05] | Where are they? | 他们现在哪里 |
[22:07] | Presumably still in the country. | 大概还在国内 |
[22:08] | Centcom has agreed to look for them, | 总部同意寻找他们 |
[22:10] | But it may take a few weeks to track anything down. | 但是需要过几周才能有消息 |
[22:12] | I may be able to help. | 我也许能帮忙 |
[22:15] | But I’m gonna need a few things first. | 但首先 我需要几样东西 |
[22:19] | I need to go back to Iraq. | 我需要回伊拉克 |
[22:22] | I know somebody who can help us find those doctors. | 我认识能帮我们找到这几个医生的人 |
[22:24] | Seems a long way to go for a maybe. | 去追寻个”也许” 也太千里迢迢了吧 |
[22:26] | Well, we have to assume that Gillespie | 我们得假定吉里斯皮案件 |
[22:28] | Was not a solitary event. | 不是个例 |
[22:30] | There may be others out there like him, | 还有人像他一样 |
[22:32] | Walking bombs, we don’t have two weeks to wait. | 人肉炸弹 我们连两个礼拜都不见得有了 |
[22:34] | What is it you need? | 你需要什么 |
[22:36] | Private air transportation, $20,000 in cash, | 私用飞机 2万美元现金 |
[22:39] | And a passport without my real name on it. | 一个假护照 |
[22:42] | I’m still on a couple of watch lists. | 我仍旧还是被监视的对象 |
[22:44] | Then you’re gonna need a federal agent With you as well. | 那你还需要一个联邦探员的协助 |
[22:52] | I’m reluctant to send you, Agent Dunham. | 我是不太情愿让你去 德纳姆探员 |
[22:54] | That’s it, we need to keep this trip between us. | 就这样 我们需要将此行动保密 |
[23:00] | You look after each other. | 你们互相照料 |
[23:07] | You ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[23:12] | Baghdad,here we come. | 巴格达 我们来了 |
[23:39] | Maybe I should wait outside. | 也许我等在外面比较好 |
[23:41] | Then what would I do? | 那我怎么办 |
[23:44] | You’re the one with a gun. | 只有你有枪 |
[24:08] | As-salamu Alaikum. | 愿你平安[穆斯林问候语] |
[24:35] | In that case, we speak English. | 那样的话 我们说英语 |
[24:49] | I need your help, Ahmed. | 我需要你的帮助 艾哈迈德 |
[24:51] | A U.S. military program named Tin Man. | 美国的一个军事项目 铁皮人 |
[24:53] | It’s operating out of a hospital in Samarra. | 在萨马拉的一个医院进行 |
[24:56] | I need to find one of your Iraqi doctors | 我需要找到其中一个 |
[24:58] | Who was working in that program. | 参与项目的伊拉克医生 |
[25:01] | I can pay you, of course. | 当然 我会付酬劳 |
[25:03] | When I heard you had been killed, | 当我听说你被杀了 |
[25:06] | I knew this could not be true. | 我就知道不是真的 |
[25:08] | Because a person like you is good at one thing. | 因为你这样的人 |
[25:12] | More than anything else, a person like you | 最擅长一件事 你这样的人 |
[25:16] | Is good at looking out for yourself. | 会保住你自己 |
[25:21] | Now you are here… | 现在你来这 |
[25:23] | Asking for my help? | 找我帮忙 |
[25:28] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[25:29] | Maybe someone else will want your money. | 也许有人要你的钱 |
[25:32] | I don’t. | 但我不要 |
[25:34] | Ahmed… | 艾哈迈德 |
[25:37] | A lot of innocent lives may be on the line. | 很多无辜的人命悬一线 |
[25:42] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[25:44] | And this is something you care about now? | 你现在关心这些了吗 |
[25:47] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[25:51] | I may be able to save them… | 如果你肯帮我 |
[25:54] | With your help. | 我也许能救他们 |
[26:06] | What are the names of these doctors? | 这些医生叫什么名字 |
[26:23] | Have some tea. | 喝点茶 |
[26:25] | I will see what I can do. | 我会尽力而为 |
[26:36] | You gonna tell me what that was about? | 你愿意解释一下刚才吗 |
[26:40] | No. | 不 |
[26:46] | Doctor Bishop, | 贝肖普博士 |
[26:47] | What did I tell you about experimenting with fruit? | 还记得我说过什么吗 别用水果 |
[26:50] | I just cleaned this lab up yesterday. | 我昨天刚把实验室打扫干净 |
[26:52] | Relax, my dear. | 放轻松 亲爱的 |
[26:54] | Just injecting a very small amount | 我只是往西瓜里 |
[26:57] | Of the serum into the watermelon. | 注射一点点血清 |
[26:59] | Just to crystallize it. | 只是让它结晶 |
[27:01] | The serum we found at Gillespie’s house | 在吉里斯皮房子里找到的血清说明了 |
[27:04] | Told us how he became a bomb. | 他为何会变成一个炸弹 |
[27:06] | But the question remains, | 但疑问还是没解开 |
[27:09] | What triggered it? | 是什么诱发了爆炸 |
[27:11] | So you’re using radio waves like Peter suggested? | 所以像彼得说的 你用无线电波吗 |
[27:14] | Yes. | 没错 |
[27:16] | Radio waves would also explain the eyewitness reports | 无线电可以解释目击者所报告的 |
[27:21] | Of flashing lights at the train station | 在警官爆炸之前 |
[27:23] | Before the officer exploded. | 火车站里灯光的闪动 |
[27:26] | Quite ingenious, really. | 太绝妙了 |
[27:28] | The same principal applied to proximity fuses, | 同样的原则也应用于导火索 |
[27:31] | And world war II ariel bombs… | 还有二战的空投炸弹 |
[27:38] | In fact, my uncle Henry was killed by one | 事实上 我叔叔亨利就在 |
[27:42] | In the battle of the Guadalcanal. | 瓜达康纳尔岛战役中 被它炸死了 |
[27:46] | Oh, Astrid! | 阿斯特丽德 |
[27:47] | This is it! | 就是这个 |
[27:49] | Quickly, what’s the frequency? | 快看 频率多少 |
[27:50] | 331.6 megahertz. | 331.6兆赫 |
[27:54] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[27:55] | It stopped. | 停了 |
[27:58] | I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[28:05] | It works. | 成功了 |
[28:07] | No more fruit, Walter. | 别再用水果了 沃尔特 |
[28:13] | Ready for something a little harder than tea? | 想来点比茶更猛的吗 |
[28:16] | Sure. | 行 |
[28:26] | Red Russian? | 红色俄罗斯 |
[28:28] | Yeah, mint tea and vodka. | 是的 薄荷茶和伏特加 |
[28:30] | Sounds weird and awful. | 听起来又怪又难喝 |
[28:37] | Actually it’s worse. | 事实上更糟 |
[28:38] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[28:40] | How long were you here? | 你在这呆了多久 |
[28:41] | Which time? | 哪段时间 |
[28:43] | I had to leave a couple of times. | 我不得不离开几次 |
[28:45] | Seems like you made a name for yourself. | 你似乎很出名 |
[28:49] | I’ve been known to leave an impression. | 我捅了个大娄子 所以尽人皆知 |
[28:55] | To all that’s weird. | 敬这诡异的一切 |
[29:16] | Doctor malik yusef… | 马里克·尤塞夫大夫 |
[29:19] | Peter bishop, olivia dunham. | 彼得·贝肖普 奥利维亚·德汉姆 |
[29:27] | You have question about my efforts during the war? | 你们想问我战争期间的工作吗 |
[29:31] | Doctor, we understand you worked in an American-run hospital? | 医生 我们知道你在一家美属医院工作 |
[29:38] | Yes, Saving lives. | 是啊 救死扶伤 |
[29:42] | And look what i get in return. | 可是看我落得什么下场 |
[29:44] | My own people shun me. | 自己的同胞对我避而不及 |
[29:48] | They consider me a threat. | 把我看做威胁 |
[29:50] | We were hoping to ask you some questions | 我们想就你做的项目 |
[29:54] | About a program that you worked on. | 问你几个问题 |
[29:57] | A program called tin man. | 那个叫做”铁皮人”的项目 |
[30:01] | No, i do not know anything about this. | 我对此一无所知 |
[30:16] | The program didn’t work, it was too dangerous. | 项目由于太过凶险而搁浅 |
[30:19] | The soldiers had been exposed to a synthetic neurotoxin, | 士兵们暴露于一种神经毒素中 |
[30:22] | A nerve agent developed under saddam. | 那是萨达姆研发的一种神经毒气 |
[30:25] | Cyanogen? yes. | -是氰气吗 -是的 |
[30:28] | We had been trying to find a way to neutralize it | 我们一直在想办法中和它 |
[30:30] | To counteract the affects. | 以抵抗它带来的影响 |
[30:32] | And that’s what they called tin man? | 这就是项目叫做”铁皮人”的原因吗 |
[30:34] | We had developed a… a treatment. | 我们开发出一种解药 |
[30:38] | Daily injections of a serum. | 每天注射一种血清 |
[30:40] | We treated over 200 soldiers. | 我们治疗了200多位战士 |
[30:43] | Only a few of them survived. | 只有一小部分活了下来 |
[30:44] | we know of one, a daniel gillespie. | 我们知道一位 丹尼尔·吉里皮斯 |
[30:48] | Daniel, kind man. | 丹尼尔 是个好人 |
[30:50] | Um, over the course of the program, | 这个项目 |
[30:53] | There were three others. | 还有三名幸存者 |
[30:54] | Do you remember their names? | 你还记得他们的名字吗 |
[30:55] | Of course, i saved their lives. | 当然 我救了他们的命 |
[30:58] | It was joan klump, ross cavanaugh, and diane burgess. | 他们是琼·克朗普 罗斯·卡瓦诺 和黛安·伯吉斯 |
[31:04] | Okay, diane, you’re all set. | 黛安 都准备好了 |
[31:06] | Suitcase is at the front door. | 手提箱放在前门 |
[31:09] | Are you sure you don’t want me to drive you to the airport? | 真不需要我载你去机场吗 |
[31:11] | But it was too dangerous. | 但那太过危险 |
[31:13] | The serum had an unintentional byproduct. | 无心插柳 血清有副作用 |
[31:17] | We had discovered that after it built up in human tissue. | 我们发现 进入人体组织后 |
[31:22] | It reacted in a very unexpected way. | 它产生了一种出人意料的反应 |
[31:25] | It turned people into bombs. | 它把人体变成了炸弹 |
[31:27] | Yes.How did you know that? | 是的 你怎么知道的 |
[31:33] | Doctor yusef, how many other people knew about this? | 尤塞夫大夫 还有多少人知情 |
[31:36] | Five doctors, a dozen u.s. officers, | 五个医生 十二个美国军官 |
[31:39] | And whoever they reported to, i suppose. | 我想还有他们上司 |
[31:42] | Someone is triggering these people to explode. | 有人在引爆这些人 |
[31:44] | It could be anyone. | 可能是其中任何一个 |
[31:46] | There was a man, a colonel. | 有个男人 一个上校 |
[31:49] | When the program was shut down, | 项目搁浅时 |
[31:50] | He argued it should be continued. | 他曾极力反对终止项目 |
[31:52] | Do you remember his name? | 你还记得他名字吗 |
[31:53] | Gordon. colonel raymond gordon. | 戈登 雷蒙德·戈登上校 |
[32:02] | A word of warning… | 给你提个醒 |
[32:04] | Gordon is a vicious man.He has no regard for human life. | 戈登这人心如蛇蝎 视人命如草芥 |
[32:16] | You all have the recent package in front of you, | 你们面前都放着本案档案 |
[32:18] | so i’ll just point out the highlights. | 我就直奔主题了 |
[32:20] | Information has come to this agency | 有情报表明 |
[32:21] | That a bomb may be detonated today somewhere in this city. | 本市今天将有一颗炸弹爆炸 |
[32:24] | But in this instance, that bomb is a human being. | 而此次的炸弹 是一个人 |
[32:27] | Three of the four known operatives of project tin man | “铁皮人”计划的参与者 |
[32:29] | Have been accounted for. | 四之有三已尘埃落定 |
[32:31] | Daniel gillespie you’re all familiar with. | 除了众所周知的丹尼尔·吉里皮斯 |
[32:32] | Two others have been taken into protective custody. | 另外的两名已被保护性监禁 |
[32:34] | Which leaves diane burgess. | 只剩黛安·伯吉斯 |
[32:36] | We believe captain burgess traveled to d.c. | 我们确信 伯吉斯上尉 |
[32:38] | This morning, under an alias. | 今早已隐瞒身份 飞往华盛顿 |
[32:40] | Though we do not have any intelligence | 尽管我们对她的目标 |
[32:41] | On her potential target. | 还没有头绪 |
[32:42] | A bolo has been issued to all metro | 各地铁站已布下通缉令 |
[32:45] | And state police in the area. | 所有当地警察 |
[32:46] | All potential high-value targets | 以及主要潜在目标 |
[32:48] | are under close’ surveillance | 都被严密监控 |
[32:49] | Agent dunham and i will coordinate | 我和德侦探会协助参与 |
[32:51] | Captain burgess’ apprehension. | 对伯吉斯上尉的逮捕 |
[32:52] | Agent dunham? based on our investigation, | -德侦探 -根据我们的调查 |
[32:55] | It’s likely there is a second suspect | 还有一位第二嫌犯 |
[32:57] | Controlling detonation from a remote location. | 从远程控制爆炸 |
[33:00] | We believe it’s this man, colonel raymond gordon. | 我们认为 此人是雷蒙德·戈登上校 |
[33:03] | The pentagon lost contact with | 五角大楼六个月前 |
[33:05] | colonel gordon six month ago; | 失去与戈登上校的联络 |
[33:07] | He’s off the grid. | 他目前逍遥法外 |
[33:08] | Officially designated a rogue operative. | 被正式认定为流亡人员 |
[33:11] | Now based on dr. bishop’s analysis, | 基于贝博士的研究 |
[33:14] | The explosion is triggered by a specific vhf frequency. | 爆炸是由特定的高频频率触发 |
[33:18] | If we can locate captain burgess | 如果我们能即时发现 |
[33:20] | In time to get within range, | 并接近伯吉斯上尉 |
[33:21] | We may be able to jam the signal and prevent her detonation. | 我们就能干扰信号 阻止她爆炸 |
[33:24] | On that point, we suspect that diane burgess | 我们怀疑黛安·伯吉斯 |
[33:27] | Is unaware she is being used in a suicide bombing. | 对她被当做自杀性人体炸弹并不知情 |
[33:30] | Which means that she is also a potential victim here. | 也就是说 她可能也是受害人 |
[33:33] | We’re gonna do everything that we can | 我们要竭尽所能 |
[33:35] | To get her back to her family alive. | 让她活着与家人团聚 |
[33:38] | Diane burgess has just been located. | 发现黛安·伯吉斯 |
[33:40] | She’s in a d.c. metro cab. | 她在华盛顿城区的一辆出租车里 |
[33:41] | Dispatchers say she’s headed | 调度说她要去 |
[33:43] | To the federal center metro station. | 国家中心地铁站 |
[33:45] | We have time to set up before she arrives. | 在她到达前 我们还有时间布置 |
[33:47] | Our objectives are as follows; | 我们的目标如下 |
[33:49] | To prevent the detonation of captain diane burgess | 阻止黛安·伯吉上尉爆炸 |
[33:51] | And to apprehend colonel raymond gordon. | 逮捕雷蒙德·戈登上校 |
[33:55] | This is broyles, go ahead. | 我是布洛伊 请讲 |
[33:57] | Video surveillance and 3-d triangulation model online. | 视频监控与三维三角测量器就位 |
[34:00] | Stand by, we’ll wait for diane burgess. | 随时待命 我们等黛安·伯吉斯上门 |
[34:10] | Snipers ready. | 狙击手就位 |
[34:12] | Target sited, | 目标定位 |
[34:13] | Arriving at federal center station, south portal. | 到达国家中心车站 南入口 |
[34:28] | The phone’s encrypted, sir. | 电话被加密了 长官 |
[34:29] | We can’t tap into it. | 我们无法接入 |
[34:35] | There’s no sign of the colonel outside of the station. | 车站外没有上校的踪迹 |
[34:37] | Copy that, keep an eye on it. | 收到 继续密切关注 |
[34:40] | Where are we on that signal? | 现在的频率是多少 |
[34:41] | Attempting to acquire signal 331.6 megahertz. | 正向331.6兆赫兹接近 |
[34:47] | Excuse me, agent broyles… | 抱歉 布洛伊探员 |
[34:50] | Is there an emp detection device in this station? | 车站里有监测电磁脉冲的装置吗 |
[34:53] | All capitol transportation hubs | 所有交通枢纽在911后 |
[34:54] | Had them installed after 9/11. | 都有配备 |
[34:56] | What’s the problem? no problem. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[34:58] | It’s just that the security device | 安全设备会干扰 |
[35:02] | Can scramble all types of radio wave triggers. | 所有无线电触发装置 |
[35:06] | That sounds to me like a good thing. | 那是件好事啊 |
[35:07] | Frequency acquired. | 到达频率 |
[35:09] | Jamming. ready. | -发出干扰 -就绪 |
[35:10] | Prepare to jam the signal. | 做好准备 干扰信号 |
[35:13] | Stand by to apprehend target. | 准备拘捕目标 |
[35:14] | I’m thinking that if the colonel | 我在想如果上校 |
[35:16] | Wants ms. burgess inside the building. | 想让伯吉斯小姐进入大楼 |
[35:17] | Then in order to trigger the explosion, | 然后触发爆炸 |
[35:19] | He must be inside as well. | 他也得身在其中 |
[35:21] | Which means that once he starts broadcasting, | 也就是说 他开始发送电波时 |
[35:23] | We should be able to triangulate his position. | 我们就能用三角测量找到他 |
[35:24] | But in order to do that, | 可如果那样 |
[35:26] | We’d have to leave the frequency open. | 我们就得让信号一直发送 |
[35:27] | We can’t jam it. | 不能干扰它 |
[35:29] | This could be our only chance | 这可能是我们找到并逮捕 |
[35:31] | To find gordon and apprehend him. | 戈登的唯一机会了 |
[35:32] | Target’s about to enter the station. | 目标就要进入车站 |
[35:38] | Do we move, sir? | 我们行动吗 长官 |
[35:41] | I said stand by. | 我说过 待命 |
[35:42] | How long from when he activates the signal | 从他开启信号到她爆炸 |
[35:44] | Until she detonates? | 要多长时间 |
[35:46] | 30 seconds, at best. | 最多30秒 |
[35:47] | That should give us long enough to be able to locate him. | 足够定位他了 |
[35:50] | All units hold position. | 所有单位原地不动 |
[35:52] | Let the target get into the building. | 让目标进入大楼 |
[35:55] | Go. | 出发 |
[36:09] | Yes, colonel? | 你好 上校 |
[36:11] | Your contact will be wearing a black trench coat. | 你的联络人穿黑色风衣 |
[36:13] | He will have a briefcase for you. | 他有个公文包给你 |
[36:15] | Accept the briefcase | 拿到公文包 |
[36:17] | And proceed by taxi back to your hotel. | 坐出租车回旅馆 |
[36:19] | Is that it, sir? | 就这些吗 长官 |
[36:20] | That’s it, captain. | 就这些 上尉 |
[36:22] | I’ll meet you there. | 我会在旅馆跟你碰面 |
[36:23] | Yes, sir. thank you, sir. | 好的长官 谢谢 长官 |
[36:31] | According to this schematic, | 根据示意图 |
[36:32] | Diane burgess should be standing | 黛安·伯吉斯应该站在 |
[36:33] | Near the northwest side of the terminal. | 终点站的西北方 |
[36:35] | We’re still waiting for Gordon to activate the vhf signal. | 我们还在等戈登激活高频信号 |
[36:44] | I got her. she’s by the front entrance. | 发现她了 在入口前方 |
[36:46] | Keep an eye on her. | 盯紧她 |
[36:47] | Do we have anything from Gordon yet? | 戈登那边有反应了吗 |
[36:49] | The signal hasn’t been activated yet, sir. | 信号仍未激活 长官 |
[37:00] | She’s on the move. | 她开始行动了 |
[37:02] | Still no sign of Gordon. | 但没发现戈登 |
[37:04] | That–that’s it. that’s the vhf signal. | 就是这个 高频信号 |
[37:06] | She’ll detonate in 30 seconds. | 她在30秒内会引爆 |
[37:08] | Agent, tell me where Gordon is. | 探员 戈登在哪 |
[37:11] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[37:13] | Sir, the signal’s scrambling our equipment. | 长官 信号在干扰仪器 |
[37:15] | -I can’t get a lock on Gordon. -smart. | -我没法锁定戈登 -聪明 |
[37:17] | The signal is scrambling our equipment. | 信号在干扰仪器 |
[37:20] | I think you have something for me. | 你应该带了东西给我吧 |
[37:22] | One mississippi… two mississippi… | 1秒 2秒 |
[37:25] | 30 seconds. | 30秒 |
[37:26] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:28] | Okay, we’ve got her | 我们发现她正和 |
[37:30] | Speaking to a man with a briefcase. | 一名手提公文包的男子谈话 |
[37:31] | It is not Gordon. | 但不是戈登 |
[37:32] | Can you get a lock on the signal? | 你们能锁定信号吗 |
[37:33] | We can’t get a lock, | 无法锁定 |
[37:35] | Then jam that signal. | 那就干扰它 |
[37:36] | We’re jamming the signal, | 正在干扰信号 |
[37:37] | I’m not risking his life to get Gordon. | 我不会冒险用他的命找戈登 |
[37:39] | Sir, it’s–it’s not working. | 长官 这不管用 |
[37:41] | The signal’s too strong for our equipment. | 信号太强 仪器承载不了 |
[37:43] | – I’m locked out. – we have a problem. | -锁定失败 -我们有麻烦了 |
[37:44] | Dunham, attempts to jam the signal have failed. | 德纳姆 信号干扰失败 |
[37:46] | She’s going to dead. | 她死定了 |
[37:52] | We have a problem. the signal cannot be jammed. | 我们有麻烦了 信号无法干扰 |
[37:55] | I repeat, the signal… | 重复 信号 |
[37:57] | Peter, i think we just lost radio contact. | 彼得 无线通信断了 |
[37:59] | – We need to find Gordon. – Copy that. | -我们得找出戈登 -收到 |
[38:01] | The trigger’s been activated, | 启动装置已激活 |
[38:02] | We don’t have much time. | 时间不多了 |
[38:05] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不认识你 |
[38:08] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[38:15] | I spotted Gordon. | 发现戈登 |
[38:17] | I’m taking him out. | 我去抓他 |
[38:38] | Twenty-Four mississippi. | 24秒 |
[38:39] | Twenty-Five mississippi. | 25秒 |
[38:41] | Twenty-Six mississippi. | 26秒 |
[38:56] | We’re back online, the signal has stopped. | 无线连接上了 信号停了 |
[38:59] | All agents move in. | 所有探员行动 |
[39:02] | Fbi! | 联邦探员 |
[39:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[39:57] | An apartment. | 一套公寓 |
[39:59] | Two bedroom, semi-detached. | 两房 半独立式 |
[40:01] | Furnished housing for professors. | 家具齐全的教授用房 |
[40:05] | It’s a nice neighborhood. | 环境很不错 |
[40:07] | Down the block from where belly used to live. | 就在贝尔先前住所的下一条街 |
[40:13] | I’ll call Broyles, see if we can lease it. | 我打电话给布洛伊 看能否租下来 |
[40:25] | Okay, seven and a quarter inches. | 七又四分之一英寸 |
[40:27] | – Hmm. – why “hmm”? | -嗯 -嗯什么 |
[40:29] | Well, i think your hand just seems smaller to me. | 我只觉得你的手小了 |
[40:32] | Okay, we’re good. | 可以了 |
[40:34] | We’re good, what does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:36] | It means that’s all for tonight. | 意思是今晚到此为止 |
[40:38] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[40:39] | I just got here. | 我才刚到 |
[40:42] | I know, but i’m tired. it’s been a long day. | 我知道 但我累了 今天很忙 |
[40:45] | You look like you could use some sleep yourself. | 你的睡眠已经有所改善 |
[40:49] | Come back tomorrow. | 明天再来 |
[40:50] | By then i’ll have found you the perfect bowling ball. | 我会给你找个合适的保龄球 |
[40:52] | Now you listen to me you son of a bitch. | 好好听着 狗娘养的 |
[40:54] | I am not here to bowl, or to try on shoes, | 我不是来打保龄球和学穿鞋的 |
[40:57] | Or to have you play games with my head. | 更不会让你玩弄我的思维 |
[40:58] | I am here because i was told that you could fix me. | 我来只是听说你能治好我 |
[41:18] | Take care, agent dunham. | 保重 德探员 |
[41:28] | Meanwhile, we go through our lives unaware. | 与此同时 我们无知地生活着 |
[41:31] | The enemy is among us | 敌人就在我们身边 |
[41:32] | And nobody’s doing anything about it. | 却没有人做出反击 |
[41:35] | We don’t have any idea the end is coming. | 我们不知道末日即将来临 |
[41:37] | So we had to take matters into our own hands. | 所以我们必须掌握一切 |
[41:41] | We had to send them a message. | 我们要给他们传达信息 |
[41:44] | What was in the briefcase? | 公文包里装着什么 |
[41:52] | They told you i was crazy, didn’t they? | 他们跟你说我是疯子 对吧 |
[41:54] | The pentagon. | 国防部的人 |
[41:57] | They said i’d had a psychiatric break. | 他们说我有精神病 |
[42:00] | I told them what i’m telling you. | 我也告诉过他们 |
[42:03] | That they are here. | 他们来了 |
[42:05] | Collecting data. | 搜集信息 |
[42:08] | Making observations. | 用于观察 |
[42:12] | That’s what’s in the briefcase. | 公文包里装的就是观察的数据 |
[42:14] | They’ve been planning for war. | 他们在策划战争 |
[42:19] | And they’ve been passing the information via courier | 他们通过信使传递信息 |
[42:23] | Right under our noses. | 就在我们眼皮底下 |
[42:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:33] | Who are “they”? | “他们”是谁 |
[42:34] | We don’t know who they are. | 我们不知道他们是谁 |
[42:38] | But i can tell you what they want. | 但我能告诉你他们要什么 |
[42:40] | They want to exterminate us. | 他们想消灭我们 |
[42:44] | So they’re studying us… | 所以才研究我们 |
[42:47] | Our culture, our technology, our science… | 我们的文化 技术 科学 |
[42:51] | And they plan to use it against us. | 利用这些对付我们 |
[42:54] | One way or another. | 无论如何 |
[42:56] | We’ll find out who they are. | 我们终会知道他们是谁 |
[43:00] | But by then, i suppose it won’t really matter. | 但到那时 估计已不再重要 |
[43:04] | Because whatever’s in those cases | 因为公文包中的东西 |
[43:08] | Is gonna destroy us all. | 将摧毁我们 |