时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | A storm is coming, and when it is over, | 一场风暴即将到来 当它结束时 |
[00:05] | I fear there will be little left of our world. | 恐怕我们的世界将损失殆尽 |
[00:08] | They are looking for someone, | 他们在找某个人 |
[00:10] | Someone to open the door between universes. | 某个能打开不同世界间大门的人 |
[00:13] | Laston-hennings cryonics was hit. | 莱斯顿-海宁人体冷冻机构被袭 |
[00:15] | They took everything. | 他们拿走了一切 |
[00:16] | All the cryo-capsules are gone. | 所有的冷冻舱都没了 |
[00:17] | So they found who they were looking for. | 所以他们找到了想要的 |
[00:19] | Remember this symbol. It’s hidden on their leader. | 记住这个符号 就藏在他们首领身上 |
[00:22] | That’s how you’ll know him. | 通过这个你可以找到他 |
[00:23] | And if they find him, | 如果他们先找到了他 |
[00:24] | There will be no stopping them, | 就没人能再阻止他们 |
[00:26] | And that is why you must find him first. | 所以你必须先找到他 |
[00:39] | A girl in a red dress… | 穿红裙子的女孩 |
[00:43] | Flowers in her hair. | 头上带着花 |
[00:45] | Hmm. What kind of flowers? | 什么样的花 |
[00:48] | Uh, I’m not sure. | 不太确定 |
[00:51] | Thank you, Mr. Slater. It will come. | 谢谢你斯莱特先生 会想出来的 |
[01:00] | Heather– | 石南花 |
[01:02] | The flowers in her hair. | 她头上带的那朵花 |
[01:08] | The fl–the flowers in her hair are heather. | 她头上带的是石南花 |
[01:12] | Oh, I think so. Yes. | 我觉得是 没错 |
[01:17] | Container. | 把容器拿来 |
[01:19] | Now hold very still. | 保持这个姿势不要动 |
[01:23] | I assure you there will be no pain. | 我向你保证不会疼的 |
[01:37] | Let’s close him up. | 可以帮他缝合了 |
[01:42] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[01:45] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[01:49] | We’ve got activity. | 有情况 |
[02:04] | Code gray, corridor “b.” | 格雷呼叫 B走廊有情况 |
[02:11] | We have two minutes, maybe three. | 还有两分钟 最多三分钟 |
[02:13] | Oh, my sincere apologies. | 非常抱歉 |
[02:15] | I’d rather not leave you in such a state. | 我其实不想这样丢下你的 |
[02:37] | Mr. S-slater? | 斯莱特先生 |
[02:46] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[03:12] | Special agent Olivia Dunham with the FBI. | 联邦特别探员奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[03:14] | These two men are consultants– | 这两位是专业顾问 |
[03:16] | Peter Bishop and Dr. Walter bishop. | 彼得·贝肖普和沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[03:18] | We’re here to investigate the break-in. | 我们来调查昨夜的入室案件 |
[03:22] | And you’re Dr. Bishop? | 你是贝肖普博士吗 |
[03:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:26] | And I’m perfectly sane. | 我的精神非常正常 |
[03:34] | Joseph Slater has been a patient here | 过去十四年约瑟夫·斯莱德 |
[03:36] | For the last 14 years. | 一直在这里接受治疗 |
[03:38] | When he was admitted, he was diagnosed | 他入院的时候被诊断为 |
[03:39] | With acute paranoid schizophrenia. | 患有严重妄想精神分裂症 |
[03:41] | His file said that he suffered from delusions, | 他的档案记载着他时常会有错觉 |
[03:43] | False memories, severe emotional swings. | 虚假记忆以及强烈的情绪波动 |
[03:45] | Every classical symptom of the condition– | 这种病症的所有典型症状 |
[03:47] | He exhibited each one. | 他全都表现出来了 |
[03:49] | – Until last night. – That’s right. | -直到昨晚 -没错 |
[03:51] | And within an hour, after discovering | 在发现斯莱德先生被袭之后 |
[03:52] | What had been done to Mr. Slater, | 就在一小时之内 |
[03:54] | The change in his behavior is nothing short of remarkable. | 他行为上的异常全部消失了 |
[03:56] | So basically, two guys broke in, | 所以可以这样说 两个人闯了进来 |
[03:59] | Cut a big hole in his head and did what, drove him sane? | 在他脑袋上切了个洞干了点什么 治好了他 |
[04:01] | As unlikely as it sounds, yes. | 虽然很不可思议 但确实如此 |
[04:04] | And just as strange, we can’t find evidence | 而更奇怪的是 我们不知道 |
[04:06] | That they did anything to him. | 他们到底对他做了什么 |
[04:08] | Mr. Slater’s brain is structurally intact. | 斯莱德先生的大脑结构依旧完整 |
[04:11] | We ran blood tests, tox screens– | 我们进行了血液测试 CT测试 |
[04:13] | Nothing came back unusual. | 一切正常 |
[04:14] | We’ll need to see his medical reports. | 我们想看看他的治疗报告 |
[04:16] | – And also his personal history. – Of course. | -以及他的病历 -没问题 |
[04:20] | Sir? Oh, boy. | 没事吧 乖孩子 |
[04:22] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[04:24] | Doctor, I’d like to see the patient. | 医生 我想去看看病人 |
[04:27] | That’s where we’re going right now, Walter, | 我们这就去 沃尔特 |
[04:28] | To see Mr. Slater. | 去看看斯莱德先生 |
[04:29] | No, Peter, we’re going to see a sane man. | 彼得 我们要去看的是个正常人 |
[04:32] | I’d like to see him when he was a patient. | 我想去看的是不正常的他 |
[04:36] | No, no, no, the girl in the red dress… | 不不 穿红裙子的女孩 |
[04:41] | Chrysanthemums in her hair. | 头上戴着菊花 |
[04:44] | Her mother grows them in a box on the window sill. | 她母亲把那些菊花种在窗台上的盒子里 |
[04:48] | And where does this little girl live? | 这女孩住在哪 |
[04:50] | Across the street. | 就在街对面 |
[04:53] | No, Joseph, she doesn’t. | 不 约瑟夫 她不在那里 |
[04:56] | She moved. | 她搬走了 |
[04:59] | She was never there. | 她从来没存在过 |
[05:02] | What did you do with her? What did you do? | 你对她做了什么 你干什么了 |
[05:05] | What did you do with her? | 你到底对她做了什么 |
[05:06] | You give her back. Give her back! | 你把她还给我 还给我 |
[05:08] | Bring her back! Bring her back! | 把她带回来 把她带回来 |
[05:10] | Bring her ba– | 把她带回 |
[05:15] | And you can’t describe either of the men? | 两个人你都不记得长相是吗 |
[05:17] | No. To be honest, I can barely remember them. | 是的 说实话我都不怎么记得他们 |
[05:20] | My first clear memory of last night, | 昨晚我唯一记得的东西就是 |
[05:22] | I was turning from my window, | 我从窗户那面转过来 |
[05:24] | And Miss holbrook was standing there– | 而霍布鲁克小姐站在那里 |
[05:25] | One of the nurses, she was scared. | 一名护士 她被吓坏了 |
[05:26] | And they raced me to the medical ward. | 而他们马上把我送到了治疗室 |
[05:28] | But what struck me was that I felt unburdened, | 而我的感觉却是如释重负 |
[05:33] | Like my mind had had a spring cleaning, | 就像我的想法突然变得清明 |
[05:35] | – Like I was suddenly– – Free. | -好像我突然 -自由了 |
[05:39] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:42] | And I seem to remember them being… | 我好像记得他们当时 |
[05:47] | Pleasant–Polite even– | 很愉快 甚至很礼貌 |
[05:48] | But beyond that, nothing. I’m sorry. | 除了这些就没有其他了 对不起 |
[05:50] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:51] | Anything else? | 还有其他事吗 |
[05:52] | No. Not right now. | 没了 至少现在没了 |
[05:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:55] | Okay, in that case, Mr. Slater, your wife is here. | 没问题 斯莱德先生你妻子来了 |
[05:59] | They tell me that she came to visit me twice a week. | 他们告诉我她每周来看望我两次 |
[06:01] | I think I remember being horrible to her. | 我记得我一直对她很凶 |
[06:04] | I think it’ll be fine. She’s right outside. | 没事的 她就在外面 |
[06:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:17] | He’s a lucky man. | 他真幸运 |
[06:20] | 17 years that I was in St. Claire’s, | 在圣克莱尔医院的十七年里 |
[06:22] | Never a single visitor. | 没有一个人来探望我 |
[06:26] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[06:28] | Oh, I wasn’t trying to make you feel guilty, son. | 我没准备让你觉得内疚 儿子 |
[06:31] | It was just an observation. | 我只是在说一个事实 |
[06:37] | Walter, have you had any theories | 沃尔特 你有什么理论能解释 |
[06:39] | On how this man is suddenly sane? | 为什么这个人突然正常了吗 |
[06:41] | No. Not yet, but I’m eager to. | 没 还没有 真希望我能有 |
[06:45] | A remedy for insanity, as you can imagine, | 正如你们所想 精神病的治疗方法 |
[06:47] | I have thought long and hard about it. | 是长久以来困扰我的一个难题 |
[06:58] | There they are. | 这就是他们 |
[07:00] | Huh. You see that lock? | 你看到那个锁了吗 |
[07:02] | Can you zoom in right there? | 能把这里放大一下吗 |
[07:04] | That’s a lypticro-crypto. | 这是一种加密锁 |
[07:06] | It’s top of the line. | 用最尖端的技术制成的 |
[07:07] | And these guys took it down like it’s a bicycle lock. | 这些人就像开玩具锁一样把它打开了 |
[07:10] | Whoever these guys are, they’re either very smart, | 不论这些人是谁 要么他们非常聪明 |
[07:12] | Very rich, or very well-connected. | 要么非常有钱 而且门路很多 |
[07:14] | Can you play that bit back? | 能倒回一点吗 |
[07:20] | – What? – Freeze it right there, | -怎么了 -暂停 |
[07:22] | When he turns around. | 他回头那里 |
[07:25] | I know that face. | 我认得这张脸 |
[07:27] | Can I use this? | 我能用一下吗 |
[07:30] | And some privacy, if you don’t mind. | 麻烦您回避一下 |
[07:38] | – You know him? – Mm-hmm. | -你认得他 -对 |
[07:42] | Where do you know him from? | 从哪知道的 |
[07:43] | From laston-hennings cryonics. | 莱斯顿-海宁人体冷藏机构 |
[07:47] | Are you referring to the theft of the frozen heads? | 你是说偷窃冷冻头颅那个 |
[07:49] | Yeah. William bell told me that the people from over there, | 对 威廉·贝尔说从另一边来的人 |
[07:53] | The people that tried to kill me, that killed charlie, | 想杀我 杀了查理的人 |
[07:55] | They were looking for someone. | 他们在找一个人 |
[07:57] | Belly said they were looking for their leader. | 贝尔说他们在找头领 |
[07:58] | Well, I’ve been combing through laston-hennings’ files, | 我一直在查莱斯顿-海宁的文件 |
[08:02] | Trying to figure out, of all the heads they took, | 想弄清他们偷走的头颅中 |
[08:04] | Which was the one that they wanted? | 哪个才是他们的目标 |
[08:07] | I’ve been looking at these faces for the last two months. | 我过去两个月一直在看这些照片 |
[08:10] | Are you really trying to tell us that he | 你该不会说 |
[08:12] | Is one of the heads that they stole? | 他就是他们偷走的头颅 |
[08:14] | Fine. Let’s say for a second that you’re right. | 行 假设你说得对 |
[08:17] | Frozen heads don’t just get up and walk into places. | 冷冻头颅不可能自己起来到处走 |
[08:20] | I mean, the dead don’t rise out of their graves | 死人不可能从坟墓出来 |
[08:21] | And perform midnight brain surgery. | 半夜实施大脑手术 |
[08:24] | No, I know they don’t. | 对 我知道不可能 |
[08:27] | But this one did. | 但这个就这么做了 |
[08:30] | “thomas jerome newton.” | 托马斯·杰罗姆·牛顿 |
[08:47] | Newton. | 牛顿 |
[08:48] | So what do we know about him so far? | 目前对他有何了解 |
[08:50] | Besides his name, nothing. | 除了名字 一无所知 |
[08:53] | Thomas jerome newton was the name on record | 莱斯顿-海宁人体冷藏机构记录的名字 |
[08:55] | At laston-hennings cryonics. | 是托马斯·杰罗姆·牛顿 |
[08:56] | But it was an alias. It led nowhere. | 但只是个无用的化名 |
[08:59] | Now, william bell told me the man with that marking | 威廉·贝尔说有这个记号的人 |
[09:01] | Would try to open a corridor | 会试图打开一个 |
[09:04] | From our universe to the other side. | 从我们的世界到另一边的通道 |
[09:07] | I managed to infer that the results would be less than desirable. | 我想象此事的结果将会相当严重 |
[09:10] | Exactly how much less desirable? | 具体有多严重 |
[09:13] | Global destruction… | 全球毁灭 |
[09:15] | Biblical proportions. | 世界末日 |
[09:19] | So what’s that have to do with sneaking into a mental hospital | 那跟潜入精神病院给精神病人 |
[09:21] | To perform brain surgery on a schizophrenic? | 做大脑手术有什么关系 |
[09:23] | You’re leaving out the part where they apparently cured him. | 你忽略了他们治愈了他 |
[09:26] | As opening moves go, that one’s pretty strange. | 这个开场非常奇怪 |
[09:30] | Where’s dr. Bishop on this? | 贝博士对此有何进展 |
[09:31] | He’s trying to figure out exactly how they cured slater. | 他想弄清他们如何治愈斯莱特 |
[09:34] | If he can do that, maybe we can anticipate newton’s next move. | 如果成功 或许能预料牛顿的下一步 |
[09:36] | There’s no maybe. | 没有或许 |
[09:38] | I don’t know what newton’s up to, | 我不知道牛顿想干什么 |
[09:39] | But I know what I have to do. | 但我知道我要干什么 |
[09:41] | I have to stop him. | 阻止他 |
[09:43] | Mr. Slater’s referring doctor was a psychiatrist called simon paris. | 斯莱特的精神科咨询医师叫西蒙·帕里斯 |
[09:49] | Let’s see if you could locate dr. Paris, please, dear. | 你能否查出他的地址 亲爱的 |
[09:53] | I have some questions about mr. Slater’s medical history | 我想向他请教 |
[09:56] | Before his admission to hennington. | 斯莱特进精神病院前的病史 |
[09:58] | Sure. Why, what are you looking for? | 可以 为什么 你在查什么 |
[10:00] | Not sure. | 还不确定 |
[10:02] | Something that would induce the delusional thinking. | 能诱发妄想思维的东西 |
[10:05] | Some thing? | 东西 |
[10:06] | Something or someone. | 东西或者人 |
[10:09] | You mean you think that someone made him crazy on purpose? | 你是说有人刻意把他弄疯了 |
[10:13] | It’s a theory. | 只是推测 |
[10:16] | The truth is there is no cure for madness, it’s a fantasy. | 精神错乱其实无药可治 本就是一种幻想 |
[10:21] | The road back from madness is a struggle. | 从精神错乱恢复正常的道路 困难重重 |
[10:25] | Only the luckiest of people find their way, | 只有幸运儿才能走到头 |
[10:27] | More or less, back to the world you live in. | 多少能回到现实世界 |
[10:31] | And from what we saw of mr. Slater, | 从我们对斯莱特的所见所闻 |
[10:35] | Well, my only supposition is that he wasn’t mad to begin with. | 我的唯一推测是他最初并没有疯 |
[10:39] | There is no simon paris in the a.M.A. Database. | 医学会数据库里没有西蒙·帕里斯 |
[10:43] | He’s not on the membership roster. | 会员名册里没有他 |
[10:45] | – Does that mean that he died? – It shouldn’t. | -他死了吗 -不对啊 |
[10:47] | Even if he had, there should still be a record. | 就算死了 也应该有记录 |
[10:50] | Um, mr. Paris’ rx number will be on mr. Slater’s initial prescription | 斯莱特入院时最初的处方上 |
[10:55] | When he was admitted. | 应该有帕里斯的处方号 |
[10:56] | Check the pharmacy records. | 查药房记录 |
[10:58] | Why would someone do that, walter– | 沃尔特 为什么有人这么做 |
[11:00] | Make someone crazy? | 把人弄疯 |
[11:01] | Any number of reasons. | 理由众多 |
[11:03] | It would make them insusceptible to interrogation. | 能让他们不被怀疑 |
[11:05] | Huh, according to this, 14 years ago, | 这里说 14年前 |
[11:08] | Dr. Paris set up an indefinite prescription of medications for mr. Slater. | 帕里斯给斯莱特开了张无限期医药处方 |
[11:13] | No termination date. | 没有终止日期 |
[11:15] | Now, this is interesting. | 这就怪了 |
[11:17] | In the same week, he wrote the same prescription for two other patients. | 同一周 他给另外两名病人写了相同处方 |
[11:21] | In the same week? | 同一周 |
[11:22] | At two other hospitals. | 在另外两家医院 |
[11:24] | I’ll call olivia. | 我通知奥利维亚 |
[11:29] | And when I woke up, I felt like I had been | 我醒来时 感觉就像 |
[11:32] | Out drinking the night before. | 经过宿醉一样 |
[11:34] | Only the night lasted 14 years. | 只不过醉了14年 |
[11:36] | It says here that you suffered | 这里说你患了 |
[11:37] | From a severe form of obsessive-compulsive disorder. | 严重强迫性神经失调 |
[11:41] | Yeah, “arithmomania” they call it. | 对 他们称之为”计算狂” |
[11:44] | You’re obsessed with numbers. | 你对数字着迷 |
[11:46] | Just one, actually– 28. | 其实就一个数字 28 |
[11:49] | I’d see it everywhere, hear it everywhere. | 到处所见所闻都是28 |
[11:52] | I could never get it out of my head. | 总是无法从脑海抹去 |
[11:54] | 28 28, 28. | |
[11:56] | Then, uh, last tuesday morning, | 接着 上周二早上 |
[11:58] | I woke up, and it was gone, just like that. | 我醒来 它就消失了 |
[12:02] | Suddenly I was free. | 我一下解脱了 |
[12:03] | And your doctors have no explanation? | 你的医生也无法解释 |
[12:06] | Between you and me, | 我只跟你们说 |
[12:07] | I think that’s why they’re keeping me here. | 正因这个他们才要我呆在这里 |
[12:09] | One of them is probably hoping to get a paper out of it. | 有人想以此发表文章吧 |
[12:14] | So what does this have to do with the fbi? | 这些跟联调局有什么关系 |
[12:17] | We’re not sure. | 还不清楚 |
[12:18] | Maybe nothing. | 估计也没什么 |
[12:20] | But do you mind if we take a look at your head? | 我们能检查一下你的头吗 |
[12:22] | My head? | 我的头 |
[12:23] | It should only take a minute. | 只要一分钟而已 |
[12:25] | Is there somewhere that you could sit down? | 你能找个地方坐下吗 |
[12:34] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:39] | What are you looking for? | 你们在找什么 |
[12:43] | It’s here. | 找到了 |
[12:45] | A fresh scar, but there are no sutures. | 新伤疤 没有缝合线 |
[12:48] | Looks more like the burn from a surgical laser. | 更像激光手术融合的 |
[12:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[12:54] | What kind of scar? | 什么伤疤 |
[12:56] | What are you saying happened to me? | 你们说我怎么了 |
[12:57] | Mrs. Crampton, did you have any visitors during your stay here? | 克莱普顿夫人 你住院期间有人探访过吗 |
[13:00] | My husband, my son. | 我丈夫和儿子 |
[13:02] | But what about the doctor who referred you–dr. Paris? | 你的咨询医生 帕里斯医生呢 |
[13:05] | No. Never. | 从没来过 |
[13:07] | I only saw him a couple times before he sent me here. | 他送我来之前 我就见过他几次 |
[13:09] | But it was dr. Paris who diagnosed the arithmomania, right? | 是帕里斯医生诊断你的 对吗 |
[13:13] | Oh, no. He saw me for mild depression, postpartum. | 不是 他给我看产后轻度抑郁 |
[13:17] | Told me I needed to rest a few weeks and sent me here. | 要我休息几周 再送我来这里 |
[13:22] | The arithmomania just started one day. | 接着计算狂就发作了 |
[13:32] | – How we doing? – It should work, | -进展如何 -应该有用 |
[13:34] | But we took too long getting to slater. | 找斯莱特花了太多时间 |
[13:36] | The first specimen’s dying. | 第一个样本快死了 |
[13:37] | The nutrient bath won’t keep it alive | 培养基最多能让它 |
[13:39] | For more than another five hours, | 维持五小时 |
[13:40] | Six if we’re lucky. | 走运的话 六小时 |
[13:42] | Then we better get moving. | 那就马上行动吧 |
[13:54] | Third patient, stuart gordon. | 第三个病人 史都华·戈登 |
[13:57] | Just like mrs. Crampton. | 跟克莱普顿夫人一样 |
[13:59] | 14 years ago, dr. Paris refers him to a mental hospital | 14年前 帕里斯介绍其进精神院 |
[14:03] | With the psychiatric equivalent of a cough, | 轻度精神病 |
[14:05] | Which then develops into full-blown schizophrenia. | 后发展成重度精神分裂 |
[14:08] | Two days ago, he miraculously recovers. | 两天前 奇迹般复原 |
[14:11] | Apparently mr. Gordon thought | 戈登以为自己是 |
[14:13] | He was the actor sydney greenstreet | 演员悉尼·格林斯特里特 |
[14:14] | And walked around quoting casablanca. | 到处引述电影《卡萨布兰卡》 |
[14:19] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[14:21] | What? | 什么 |
[14:23] | He looks a lot more like peter lorre. | 他长得更像彼得·洛 |
[14:27] | That’s a joke. | 开玩笑 |
[14:32] | You know, all my life I’ve been able to understand what drives people– | 我一直都能认清人生活的动力 |
[14:35] | Their emotions, like greed or envy or revenge. | 人的情感 贪婪 嫉妒 报复 |
[14:38] | But newton– | 但牛顿 |
[14:40] | These people we’re up against… | 我们追查的人 |
[14:43] | How can I fight what I can’t understand? | 我无法理解 谈何与之战斗 |
[14:45] | Olivia, I know you think you’re alone in this. | 奥利维亚 我知道你以为自己孤军奋战 |
[14:49] | Maybe that’s because of what bell told you. | 可能因为贝尔的话 |
[14:51] | Maybe that’s just your personality. | 或者你的个性使然 |
[14:54] | But this isn’t just your fight. | 但这不是你个人的战争 |
[15:04] | That was olivia. | 奥利维亚的电话 |
[15:06] | Stuart gordon is just like the others. | 史都华·戈登跟其他人一样 |
[15:07] | Two days ago, he woke up perfectly sane. | 两天前 突然神志清醒的醒来 |
[15:10] | He’s got a fresh scar on the back of his head. | 头部后面有个新伤疤 |
[15:12] | I must have missed something. | 我肯定遗漏了东西 |
[15:15] | When did mr. Slater have an organ transplant? | 斯莱特什么时候做过器官移植 |
[15:18] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[15:19] | Oh, one of the drugs that dr. Paris prescribed | 帕里斯开的一种药物 |
[15:21] | Is sirolimus– it’s an anti-rejection drug. | 西罗莫司 一种免疫抑制药 |
[15:23] | It’s only given to organ-transplant patients. | 只开给器官移植病人 |
[15:26] | It’s absolutely useless for a paranoid schizophrenic. | 对于妄想精神分裂症患者完全没用 |
[15:30] | It suggests that not only has dr. Paris vanished, | 这不但说明帕里斯消失了 |
[15:33] | He’s a quack! | 还说明他是个江湖郎中 |
[15:39] | Unless he’s a genius. | 或者他是天才 |
[15:41] | What? | 什么 |
[15:44] | Organ transplants. | 器官移植 |
[15:47] | The human brain. | 人脑 |
[15:49] | Well, half of one. | 这是半个人脑 |
[15:52] | But it’s useless dead, | 死了是无用的 |
[15:54] | Because when you remove brain tissue from a living body, | 大脑组织从活体移除后 |
[15:57] | You can keep it alive for a short time in a nutrient suspension. | 在培养基只能存活很短时间 |
[16:00] | But eventually it will die. | 最终会死亡 |
[16:02] | It’s a problem I’ve tried to solve many times without success. | 我尝试多次都无法解决的问题 |
[16:04] | Keeping a human brain alive? | 保持人脑的活性 |
[16:06] | It’s very tricky. You see, | 这非常复杂 |
[16:08] | It’s not enough to simply give it blood and oxygen. | 仅仅供血和氧气是不足的 |
[16:11] | You have to give it electrical stimulation as well. | 还需要提供电刺激 |
[16:14] | But dr. Paris found a solution. | 但帕里斯医生找到了解决方法 |
[16:17] | He stored the brain tissue inside of another brain. | 将脑组织存进另一个脑里 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry, I don’t follow. What brain tissue? | 我没听懂 什么脑组织 |
[16:25] | Our mental patients’. | 我们的精神病人 |
[16:26] | Mr. Slater, mrs. Crampton, and mr. Condon. | 斯莱特 克莱普顿 卡登 |
[16:28] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[16:29] | These are a few years old. | 这些是几年前的 |
[16:32] | But you see the slight discoloration here? | 看到这里有轻微褪色吗 |
[16:35] | Normally that would be interpreted as machine error. | 这通常会被认为是机械故障所致 |
[16:37] | But this is not a machine error. | 但这不是机械故障 |
[16:40] | This is foreign tissue. | 而是外来组织 |
[16:42] | That’s why they were all on anti-rejection drugs. | 所以他们才要服用免疫抑制药 |
[16:44] | So the surgeries that newton performed… | 这么说牛顿实施的手术 |
[16:46] | He was removing transplanted brain tissue. | 是移除植入的脑组织 |
[16:49] | And my hypothesis explains the patients’ madness. | 我的假设也能解释病人的精神错乱 |
[16:52] | Putting the tissue of one person into the brain of another is– | 将一人的脑组织植入另一人脑内 |
[16:56] | It’s like putting a motorcycle engine into a car. | 就像给一辆汽车安装摩托车发动机 |
[16:59] | It’s simply incompatible. | 肯定会不相容 |
[17:01] | Of course, because the host mind would have no way | 因为寄主的思维无法 |
[17:03] | To process the new information. | 处理新信息 |
[17:04] | Thus, the mental distress. | 因此 产生精神错乱 |
[17:06] | The false memories, delusions. | 虚假记忆 错觉 |
[17:08] | But as soon as you remove the foreign tissue, | 但只要移除外来组织 |
[17:10] | Then they’re fine. | 即能痊愈 |
[17:12] | Correct. | 没错 |
[17:15] | Agent farnsworth. | 我是方探员 |
[17:16] | Hi, this is doctor west. | 你好 我是韦斯特医生 |
[17:17] | You asked me to see if we had any information | 你问我们医院有没有 |
[17:19] | On dr. Paris at our facility– we didn’t. | 帕里斯医生的消息 没有 |
[17:22] | Oh, all right. | 好的 |
[17:23] | – Well, thank you for… – I’m not finished. | -谢谢 -我没说完 |
[17:25] | We also checked with some of our affiliated facilities. | 我们查了附属医院 |
[17:27] | Oh? | 结果呢 |
[17:29] | Well, that just leaves more questions. | 这样引发了更多问题 |
[17:30] | Why cut out someone’s brain and store it inside other people? | 为何要切出某人的大脑存进其他人脑里 |
[17:34] | And whose brain is it? | 切出的大脑是谁的 |
[17:35] | That’s a good question, of course. | 问得好 |
[17:37] | And I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[17:38] | Peter, can I, uh, speak to you a moment? | 彼得 我能和你说句话吗 |
[17:54] | Walter, you said that you never had any visitors | 沃尔特 你在精神病院时 |
[17:55] | In your time at st. Claire’s, right? | 从没有过访客 对吧 |
[17:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:59] | According to their records, dr. Paris visited you | 据院方记录 帕里斯医生 |
[18:02] | On six separate occasions. | 看过你六次 |
[18:10] | You mind if I take a look at your head? | 我能看看你的头吗 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:28] | It’s there. | 在这 |
[18:31] | I-it’s different. It’s older. But… | 这个不同 老一点 |
[18:35] | It’s definitely a scar. | 绝对是个伤疤 |
[18:48] | I can see from your chart | 我从图表能看出 |
[18:49] | That you’ve been through this procedure before, | 你以前也做过这个手术 |
[18:51] | Several times, in fact. | 而且是几次 |
[18:55] | This is not a good idea, peter. | 彼得 这样不好 |
[18:57] | These m.R.I. Machines have magnets | 磁共振成像仪的磁性 |
[19:00] | That rip the metal out of the patients. | 能把病人体内的金属吸出来 |
[19:02] | And I have that tracking chip implanted in my neck– | 我脖子里植入了一个追踪器 |
[19:06] | The gps locator. | 全球定位仪 |
[19:07] | I– | 我 |
[19:08] | You have absolutely nothing to worry about, | 你完全不用担心 |
[19:11] | Because it’s made out of silicon. | 那是硅做的 |
[19:13] | And you know as well as I do | 你跟我一样清楚 |
[19:14] | That it won’t be affected by the machine. | 不会受仪器影响 |
[19:16] | Maybe some valium would help. | 吃点安定片会好一点 |
[19:18] | You know, I don’t do valium nearly enough. | 没安定片可不行 |
[19:22] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[19:23] | I’ll have 50 milligrams, please. | 请给我50毫克 |
[19:25] | Well, that’s–that’s quite a high dosage. | 剂量这么高 |
[19:28] | I have quite a high tolerance. | 我的耐药性很高 |
[19:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:35] | You’re going to be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[19:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:37] | It’s a routine procedure. | 这只是常规检查 |
[19:39] | And the valium will take care of any claustrophobia you might be feeling. | 你也许会感到幽闭恐惧 安定片会让你平静 |
[19:42] | Not a word claustrophobia,Peter. | 不要提幽闭恐惧 彼得 |
[19:48] | What do you think that man did to me? | 你觉得那个人对我做了什么 |
[19:52] | I don’t know, Walter. | 我不知道 沃尔特 |
[19:57] | But we’re going to find out, okay? | 但是我们会查清楚 好吗 |
[20:29] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -没还好吧 -是的 |
[20:31] | Walter wanted to stick around and wait for the results, | 沃尔特想到处转转 等结果出来 |
[20:34] | But there’s Walter on drugs, | 但是 沃尔特一旦吃了药 |
[20:36] | And then there’s Walter on drugs. | 那场面就很好看了 |
[20:38] | I had Astrid take him home. | 我让阿斯特丽德带他回家了 |
[20:45] | You see the look on his face | 我们跟斯莱特先生谈话时 |
[20:46] | When we were talking to Mr. Slater? | 你看到他的表情了吗 |
[20:49] | What do you think that’s like for him… | 你觉得对他来说那是什么感觉 |
[20:52] | Wishing that he could turn back the clock to before he went crazy? | 企盼时间可以倒退 回到他精神失常之前 |
[21:00] | He’s just sane enough to realize how much he’s lost. | 他已经很清醒 足以意识到他失去了多少 |
[21:05] | I don’t mean to sound callous, | 我不是没有同情心 |
[21:07] | But from what I know of your father, | 但是就我所了解的你父亲 |
[21:11] | Going crazy made him a better person. | 精神失常反而让他变成了一个更好的人 |
[21:14] | It certainly made him a better father. | 很显然他变成了一个更好的父亲 |
[21:21] | I should have visited him in St. Claire’s. | 他在圣克莱尔时我本该去探望他 |
[21:26] | I think you’re making up for that now. | 我想你现在正在补偿他 |
[21:36] | I’ve reviewed the scans of your father’s brain. | 我又看了你父亲的脑电图 |
[21:38] | – And? – You should take a look. | -有何发现 -你应该看一看 |
[21:41] | I-I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这种情况 |
[21:43] | Three scars, all on the same side in the left temporal lobe. | 3处损伤 都位于左边颞叶 |
[21:47] | These incisions go all the way down | 这些切口 |
[21:48] | Into the gray matter. | 一直延伸到灰白质 |
[21:49] | I’m not following. | 什么意思 |
[21:50] | Walter didn’t have brain tissue implanted. | 沃尔特没有被植入大脑组织 |
[21:52] | He had it removed. | 而是被取走了 |
[21:53] | Yes, from the hippocampus. | 没错 在海马状突起位置被取走 |
[21:55] | And as far as I can tell, | 而且据我所知 |
[21:56] | There would be no medical reason for it. | 这不是出于医学上的需求 |
[21:58] | So what does it do… the hippocampus? | 海马状突起 有何功能 |
[22:00] | It controls our inhibitions, | 它控制我们的抑制作用 |
[22:02] | Helps store long-term memory, | 帮助储存长期记忆 |
[22:03] | Contributes to our sense of spatial awareness. | 巩固我们的空间感 |
[22:05] | Doctor, do you have the scans of the other three patients? | 医生 你有其他3位病人的脑电图吗 |
[22:07] | Sure. | 有 |
[22:09] | What are you thinking? | 你想到了什么 |
[22:10] | Hold on one second. | 等一下 |
[22:16] | This is the piece they put in Slater. | 这是他们放进斯莱特大脑中的 |
[22:26] | Look… | 看 |
[22:29] | It’s a perfect fit. | 完全吻合 |
[22:32] | I took too much valium. | 我吃了太多安定 |
[22:35] | Confusion, dizziness, nausea. | 头晕 眼花 恶心 |
[22:39] | I think I must have miscalculated the dose. | 我想我肯定算错了剂量 |
[22:42] | Maybe we should take you to a hospital, Walter. | 也许我们应该去医院 沃尔特 |
[22:46] | I don’t want to go to a hospital. | 我不想去医院 |
[22:55] | I need violet sedan chair. | 我需要紫罗兰轿子 |
[22:58] | Walter, you’re not making any sense. | 沃尔特 你在胡说什么 |
[23:01] | My dear, Violet Sedan Chair, it’s a band. | 亲爱的 紫罗兰轿子 是个乐队 |
[23:05] | Their debut album… | 他们的首张专辑 |
[23:08] | Always helps me come down from a valium high. | 总是能帮我从镇静药物中平静下来 |
[23:13] | It’s in the lab. We should go– | 在实验室 我们应该去 |
[23:16] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[23:19] | No, you– you do the driving. | 不 你 你来开车 |
[23:23] | I might puke in your car. | 我可能会吐在你车上 |
[23:26] | Why don’t you stay here and rest | 还是你留在这休息 |
[23:28] | And let me get it? | 让我去拿 怎么样 |
[23:36] | That might be the best. | 那最好不过了 |
[23:38] | I’ll be back. | 我马上就回来 |
[23:41] | It must be Paris. | 肯定是帕里斯 |
[23:43] | He must have removed pieces of Walter’s brain. | 他肯定取走了沃尔特大脑的一块组织 |
[23:45] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[23:46] | And–and why preserve them? | 为什么要保存它们 |
[23:50] | Memory. | 记忆 |
[23:52] | The hippocampus– memory storage. | 大脑的海马状突起 记忆保存体 |
[23:54] | Bell told you that Newton wants to open a door | 贝尔告诉你牛顿想要 |
[23:56] | To the other side, right? | 打开去另一个世界的门 对吗 |
[23:57] | Well, we already know that Walter’s done that. | 那么 我们已经知道沃尔特打开过 |
[23:58] | He just can’t remember how. | 他只是不记得怎么打开 |
[24:01] | That is why he can’t remember. | 这就是他不记得的原因 |
[24:03] | He literally had the memories removed. | 他的记忆实际上真的被拿走了 |
[24:06] | No way. | 天啊 |
[24:08] | So then how does Newton read them? | 那牛顿怎么读取它们 |
[24:10] | In theory, he shouldn’t be able to. | 理论上 他做不到 |
[24:11] | But in theory, he should still be a frozen head. | 但是理论上 他应该仍是一颗冰冻头颅 |
[24:13] | So in the department of how to make impossible things possible, | 那么 要让不可能变成可能 |
[24:15] | What would he need to do? | 他需要做什么 |
[24:17] | He would need to… | 他会 |
[24:20] | Implant the memories into a brain that could interpret them. | 把记忆植入到可以解读它们的大脑 |
[24:23] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[24:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:29] | Astrid, where are you and Walter? | 阿斯特丽德 你跟沃尔特在哪里 |
[24:31] | I’m going to the lab. | 我在去实验室的路上 |
[24:32] | He’s at your house. | 他在家里 |
[24:34] | He sent me to get him an album. | 他让我去拿一张专辑 |
[24:35] | – How long ago? – Five minutes ago. | -你离开了多久 -五分钟 |
[24:38] | You’ve got to get back there. Walter is in danger. | 你得马上回去 沃尔特有危险 |
[24:40] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[24:47] | Calm down, Agent Farnsworth. | 别激动 方探员 |
[24:50] | You don’t have to wake the whole neighborhood. | 你想吵醒所有邻居吗 |
[25:03] | Hello, Dr. Bishop. | 你好啊 贝肖普博士 |
[25:17] | Peter. He was already gone when I got here. | 彼得 我到的时候他已经不见了 |
[25:20] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[25:21] | Peter, I-I shouldn’t have left him. | 彼得 我 我不应该留下他 |
[25:24] | It’s not your fault. You didn’t know. | 这不是你的错 你也料不到 |
[25:27] | I got an idea. | 我有了主意 |
[25:29] | Last week when Walter got lost, | 上个星期 沃尔特走丢了 |
[25:30] | He did exactly what you’d expect Walter to do. | 之后他做了件很沃尔特风格的事情 |
[25:32] | He implanted a transponder chip into his neck | 他把发送应答器芯片植入了自己的脖子 |
[25:34] | So that if he ever got lost, I could find him. | 这样如果他走丢了 我就能找到他 |
[25:38] | He can’t be far. Let’s go. | 应该还没走多远 我们走 |
[25:43] | Hold still, please. This wont hurt a bit. | 请别动 不会疼的 |
[25:50] | I’m sorry, do we know each other? | 不好意思 我们认识吗 |
[25:53] | Oh, we will. | 会认识的 |
[25:55] | This is a mild sedative, something to calm your nerves. | 这是温和的镇静剂 能让你平静 |
[25:58] | I’ve already had 50 milligrams of valium. | 我已经服用了50毫克的安定 |
[26:02] | Then this should be very enjoyable. | 那么你会很享受的 |
[26:12] | – Dunham. – Dunham, what’s your 20? | -德纳姆 -德纳姆 你现处何位置 |
[26:13] | We’re two blocks south of the Boylston “T” stop. | 我们在波尔斯顿T站南方两个街区 |
[26:16] | Boston PD is sending an entry and apprehension unit. | 波士顿警察局派出了一支突击小队 |
[26:18] | I’m sending them to your location. | 我把他们派往你的位置 |
[26:21] | Keep going. | 继续开 |
[26:22] | Keep going, and take the next left you see. | 继续开 然后左拐 |
[26:29] | The human brain is a fascinating organ. | 人类大脑是一个美妙的器官 |
[26:32] | But it’s not static. | 但是它不是静止的 |
[26:33] | Removal will damage a section. | 移动会破坏它的结构 |
[26:35] | It reroutes the connections and grows in new pathways. | 它会重新连接 并长出新的通道 |
[26:40] | Now, figuring out where the old connections once were | 现在 要找出原来的连接 |
[26:42] | Can be very tricky. | 可能会非常棘手 |
[26:54] | Take the next left. | 再左拐 |
[27:06] | Here. He’s down here! | 这里 他在下面 |
[27:07] | Go, go, go! Move, move! | 快 快 快 行动 行动 |
[27:12] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[27:15] | Clear! | 安全 |
[27:29] | They found the chip. | 他们发现了跟踪器 |
[27:39] | I’m going to show you a series of photos. | 我将会在你面前展示一组图片 |
[27:41] | When you see an image, I want you to tell me | 当你看到图像的时候 我希望你能告诉我 |
[27:43] | The first thing that comes to mind. | 你大脑里闪现的第一印象 |
[27:45] | There are no right or wrong answers. | 这些问题并没有标准的答案 |
[27:47] | But please tell me the truth. | 但请你一定要说实话 |
[27:50] | If you don’t, I’ll know. | 如果你撒谎 我会知道的 |
[27:54] | You’re using associations | 你是想通过建立关联 |
[27:56] | To map my brain function, | 来弄清我的脑功能 |
[28:00] | Locate my neural pathways. | 找出我的神经中枢路径 |
[28:06] | Are you trying to fix me? | 你是要治好我的病吗 |
[28:09] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不是 |
[28:17] | Tell me what you think when you see this. | 告诉我看到这个你想到了什么 |
[28:19] | My first semester of organic chem. | 我第一个学期上的有机化学课 |
[28:24] | My lab partner and I used to sit up in the back, | 我当时的实验伙伴和我坐在后排 |
[28:27] | Sniffing benzine fumes. | 闻着石油醚的挥发气体 |
[28:34] | Hmm. Peter. | 彼得 |
[28:40] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[28:50] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[28:52] | I’m sorry. I know this is difficult. | 对不起 我知道这对你很不容易 |
[29:02] | It’s not working. | 这不起作用 |
[29:03] | He’s not making the connections. | 他的大脑并没有建立联系 |
[29:05] | – Should I recalibrate the machine? – No, no, no, no, no. | -要不要我再检查一下机器 -不 不 不用 |
[29:08] | We need to find something more powerful | 我们需要一些更强烈的东西 |
[29:09] | To stimulate his memory. | 来刺激他的记忆 |
[29:14] | Of course,Human memory is sensory based. | 当然了 人类的记忆都是依存于感官的 |
[29:16] | Vision alone is not the strongest trigger. | 单独的视觉刺激显然还不够强烈 |
[29:18] | Sound and smell actually work better. | 听觉和嗅觉的效果要好得多 |
[29:23] | We need… | 我们需要 |
[29:26] | A proper context. | 建立适当的情境 |
[29:32] | Okay, walter said brain tissue can’t survive for long | 沃尔特说脑组织离开人体以后 |
[29:34] | Outside a human body. | 无法存活很久 |
[29:35] | Which means they’ve got to be close. | 这意味着他们一定就在附近 |
[29:37] | We’ve raised the alert level at every hospital, | 我们已经让所有医院都提高了戒备 |
[29:38] | Emergency care facility, and outpatient clinic | 包括急诊科和门诊部 |
[29:40] | In the greater Boston area. | 范围遍及整个波士顿地区 |
[29:41] | We’re even calling veterinarians. | 甚至连兽医也都进行了告诫 |
[29:42] | That’s assuming that they need a hospital to complete the procedure. | 这前提是他们需要去医院来完成行动 |
[29:45] | With their level of technology, we can’t know for sure. | 但依他们的科技水平 可能根本不用去医院 |
[29:47] | It’s a start, and if we’re wrong, | 这只是个初步想法 如果我们的假设不对 |
[29:48] | We’ll have to get creative. | 就必须来点创造性的举措了 |
[29:51] | The girl in the red dress. | 穿红裙子的小女孩 |
[29:53] | How did I miss this? | 我怎么会忘了这个 |
[29:55] | The girl in the red dress, | 穿红裙子的小女孩 |
[29:56] | 28, 28, sydney greenstreet. | 28号 西德妮 格林大道 |
[29:58] | Dr. Paris’ patients, they all had obsessions. | 帕尔斯医生的病人 他们都患有强迫症 |
[30:01] | Slater was always ranting | 斯莱特总是在咆哮者 |
[30:02] | About the girl who lived across the street, | 关于住在街对面的一个女孩 |
[30:04] | The one that we thought never existed. | 我们大家都以为不存在的那个 |
[30:05] | She did exist. | 实际上她确实存在 |
[30:07] | She lived across the street from me | 她家住在我家马路对面 |
[30:08] | When I lived in cambridge as a kid. | 就是我小时候住在剑桥的那个家 |
[30:09] | Her name was Sydney. | 她的名字叫西德妮 |
[30:10] | She lived at 28/28 green street. | 她住在格林大道28号 |
[30:12] | – So those were walter’s memories. – Exactly. | -所以说这些是沃尔特的记忆 -正是 |
[30:14] | Memory is all about– | 人的记忆实际上 |
[30:16] | It’s all about context, all about association. | 就是情境 一种关联和联想 |
[30:17] | Every time walter asks for a piece of food | 每次沃尔特要一种食物 |
[30:20] | Or music or art, he’s trying to recreate a moment in time | 或音乐 或是艺术品 他都是在重建某种情境 |
[30:22] | To help him remember. | 来刺激自己的记忆 |
[30:23] | Which suggests what? | 这说明什么 |
[30:24] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[30:26] | But if they’re trying to get him to remember | 但是如果他们也想让他想起 |
[30:28] | How it was that he built a door to the other side, | 怎样打开通向另一个世界的大门 |
[30:29] | Maybe they’re– maybe they’re gonna take him | 也许 也许他们会带他到 |
[30:31] | To the place that he did it. | 他上次打开时空穿梭门的地方 |
[30:33] | – Reiden lake–the lake house. – No, no, no, no, no. | -雷登湖 那个湖边小屋 -不 不 不 |
[30:35] | That’s where he actually opened the door, | 那是他打开时空门的地方 |
[30:36] | But it’s not where he had the thought. | 而不是他产生那个想法的地方 |
[30:40] | This place looks familiar. | 这地方看起来很熟悉 |
[30:44] | Last time I was here, it was a different season. | 我上次到这儿是个不同的季节 |
[30:47] | The leaves were falling. | 正是落叶时分 |
[30:49] | Yes, this place exists in both worlds. | 是的 这地方在两个世界都存在 |
[30:52] | You see, but on my side, the trees died long ago. | 但是在我那个世界 这些树早就死了 |
[30:55] | And the same thing killed the grass. | 那些草也死于同样的原因 |
[30:58] | They call it the blight. | 他们称之为枯萎病 |
[31:00] | That’s terrible. | 那太可怕了 |
[31:01] | It is, isn’t it? | 确实 是吧 |
[31:03] | Smith is on lookout, | 史密斯正在放风 |
[31:04] | And I’ve taken care of everything else. | 我已经做好了一切准备工作 |
[31:06] | You’re secured. | 现在安全了 |
[31:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:14] | Now, Dr. Bishop, | 现在 贝肖普博士 |
[31:16] | I can see which areas of your brain can make sense | 我可以看见你大脑中的哪块区域 |
[31:19] | Of the data that’s stored in these slivers of flesh. | 会对这些脑组织中的数据产生反应 |
[31:22] | In a perfect world, | 在完美世界里 |
[31:23] | I would simply put it back, | 我会直接把它放回去的 |
[31:25] | But I would never subject you to a process so crude. | 我绝对不会这么残忍地对待你 |
[31:29] | But this is the only way we can reconnect these pieces of your brain. | 但这是我们把这些组织和你大脑再次相连的唯一办法 |
[31:38] | The connection is complete. | 连接已建立 |
[31:40] | Now, Dr. Bishop… | 现在 贝肖普博士 |
[31:42] | You do know where you are, don’t you? | 你知道你身在何处 是吧 |
[31:54] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[31:56] | This is my home. | 这是我家 |
[31:59] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[32:00] | Where’s my wife? Where’s my son? | 我妻子在哪儿 我儿子呢 |
[32:06] | You drugged me. | 你给我下药了 |
[32:07] | Yes. And now… | 是的 而且 |
[32:09] | I have a question for you. | 我要问你一个问题 |
[32:12] | You once built a door– | 你曾经打开了一扇门 |
[32:15] | A door that let you walk between worlds. | 一扇让你在两个世界间穿梭的大门 |
[32:21] | Tell me how you did it. | 告诉我 你是怎样做到的 |
[32:25] | How are things on your side? | 你那个世界怎么样 |
[32:28] | Worse, I’m told. | 据说 比这里更糟 |
[32:31] | I know why you built it, the door. | 我知道你为什么要打开那扇门 |
[32:36] | I know what you lost. | 我知道你失去了什么 |
[32:38] | Now, are you going to pretend | 现在 难道你要假装自己 |
[32:40] | That you’re willing to lose him again? | 不惜再次失去他吗 |
[32:45] | Now tell me about the door. | 快告诉我关于那扇门的事吧 |
[33:13] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[33:14] | They’re here. | 他们找来了 |
[33:16] | That’s okay. We’re done. | 没关系 我们已经完工了 |
[33:18] | We’ve got what we need. | 我们已经得到了想要的东西 |
[33:30] | My apologies, Dr. Bishop. | 对不起了 贝肖普博士 |
[33:55] | Walter! walter! | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[33:58] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[33:59] | Can you hear me? Walter! | 你能听见我吗 沃尔特 |
[34:01] | Walter, can you hear me? | 沃尔特 你能听见我吗 |
[34:03] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[34:11] | Hello, son. | 是你啊 儿子 |
[34:15] | Would you help me? | 你能帮我一把吗 |
[34:23] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[34:24] | I’m, uh– I’m with the FBI. | 我 我是联邦调查局的 |
[34:26] | They just left. Out the back! | 他们刚刚离开 从后门走的 |
[34:37] | Freeze! fbi! | 不许动 我的联调局的 |
[35:07] | Come out of there. | 快出来 |
[35:22] | Okay, step down slowly. | 好的 慢慢下来 |
[35:24] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[35:28] | You so much as twitch, | 你敢动一下 |
[35:30] | And you won’t have a head left to refreeze. | 就打爆你的头 |
[35:41] | Are they mine? | 那些是我的吗 |
[35:43] | Yep. | 是的 |
[35:47] | My brain tissue, Peter… | 我的脑组织 彼得 |
[35:49] | It’s dying. | 快死掉了 |
[35:51] | Whatever was in there… | 无论里面有什么 |
[35:55] | Memories I’ll never get back. | 我都拿不回我的记忆了 |
[35:58] | It’s all right. You don’t need them. | 没事 你不需要它们 |
[36:04] | Hello, son. | 你好啊 儿子 |
[36:13] | Hello, son. | 你好 儿子 |
[36:17] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[36:19] | Oh! walter! | 沃尔特 |
[36:21] | Hey, Walter, look at me. Walter! | 嘿 沃尔特 看着我 沃尔特 |
[36:23] | I think there’s something you should know. | 我想有件事该让你知道 |
[36:26] | It’s about Walter Bishop. | 是关于沃尔特·贝肖普的 |
[36:27] | He’s going to die unless you do exactly what I say. | 你不照我说的做 他就会死 |
[36:31] | I injected him with a neurotoxin, | 我给他注射了神经毒药 |
[36:32] | And unless he gets the antidote in four minutes, | 4分钟内如果得不到解药 |
[36:36] | It will kill him. | 他就死定了 |
[36:37] | Call it my fail-safe to ensure my escape. | 这叫我的防逃跑失败保险 |
[36:40] | You’re bluffing. | 你虚张声势 |
[36:47] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[36:48] | They’ve done something to Walter. | 他们对沃尔特做了什么 |
[36:49] | I-I don’t know what it is, | 我…我不知道是什么 |
[36:50] | But I think maybe he’s been poisoned. | 但我觉他被下毒了 |
[36:52] | His pulse is racing. | 他的心律在上升 |
[36:53] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[36:54] | Ask him if he sees a medical kit I left behind. | 问他是否看到我留下的药盒了 |
[36:56] | Olivia, you’ve got to get back here. | 奥利维亚 你得回来 |
[36:58] | Please! please. I need your help. | 求你了 我需要你的帮助 |
[37:00] | Okay, Peter, listen to me. Do you see a medical kit? | 好的 彼得 听我说 你看到医药盒没 |
[37:03] | Yeah, there’s one here on the table. Why? | 是的 桌上有一个 怎么啦 |
[37:04] | There are three vials in the kit. | 那里面有3个小瓶 |
[37:06] | Injected in the correct order, they neutralize the toxin. | 按正确顺序注射他们 就能解毒 |
[37:09] | – Tell me. – No, no, no, no, no. | -告诉我 -不不不不 |
[37:11] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[37:13] | You have about two minutes until Dr. Bishop dies. | 贝肖普博士死前你还有2分钟 |
[37:16] | At a flat run, I estimate about 40 seconds | 玩命跑 我估计的40秒 |
[37:19] | Until you get back to him. | 你能到那儿 |
[37:21] | Now, hand me your phone. | 现在 给我你的电话 |
[37:22] | When I hear you go back into the house, | 当我从彼得的电话里 |
[37:24] | From Peter’s phone, I’ll tell you what to do. | 听到你回到房间 我会告诉你怎么做 |
[37:27] | You’re crazy if you think I’m letting you go. | 你疯了吧 以为我会放了你 |
[37:28] | Olivia, please, I need your help. | 奥利维亚 求求你 我需要你帮忙 |
[37:30] | I think he’s dying. | 我想他快死了 |
[37:33] | Oh, god, Walter. Walter! | 哦 上帝啊 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[37:36] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[37:37] | You can have me…or Water.Bishop. | 你可以抓我 或者救沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[37:50] | One minute, forty five seconds. | 还有一分四十五秒 |
[37:52] | Come on, Olivia. | 快点儿 奥利维亚 |
[37:54] | Olivia, please, you got to get back here. I need your help. | 奥利维亚 求你了 马上回来 我需要你帮助 |
[37:55] | Make your choice– | 做决定吧… |
[37:57] | Me or Walter Bishop. | 我还是沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[38:06] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[38:23] | Give me your phone! | 电话给我 |
[38:27] | Okay, you son of a bitch. | 好的 你这个狗娘养的 |
[38:29] | Do you have the medical kit? | 你们拿到医药盒了吗 |
[38:31] | Got it. | 是的 |
[38:32] | Okay, tell me how to do this. | 好吧 告诉我怎么做 |
[38:34] | Blue, yellow, red. | 蓝 黄 红 |
[38:36] | Okay, blue, yellow, red. | 好的 蓝 黄 红 |
[38:45] | And, Olivia, now I know how weak you are. | 还有 奥利维亚 我现在知道你有多软弱了 |
[39:21] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[39:25] | I have a terrible headache… | 我头很痛 |
[39:29] | And a sudden craving for chicken wings. | 还突然很想吃鸡翅 |
[39:46] | He was right. I made an emotional choice. | 他说得对 我感情用事了 |
[39:48] | I chose my friend over my responsibility. | 我把友谊放在了责任之上 |
[39:51] | And we have no idea if Walter gave Newton | 而且我们不知道沃尔特有没有告诉牛顿 |
[39:54] | The plans for the door. | 那个传送门的计划 |
[39:55] | Walter doesn’t remember, | 沃尔特记不得了 |
[39:56] | And the brain tissue that Newton extracted is dead. | 牛顿取出的脑组织已经死亡了 |
[39:59] | – And Dr. Paris? – Nothing. He’s vanished. | -那帕里斯大夫呢 -没戏 他消失了 |
[40:02] | So all we have is more questions. | 所以我们有的只是更多的问题 |
[40:04] | I mean, who is Paris? | 我是说 谁是帕里斯 |
[40:05] | How did Newton know about Walter’s memories? | 牛顿对沃尔特的记忆知道多少 |
[40:07] | And why did they let Walter live? | 他们为什么让沃尔特活着 |
[40:09] | I suspect that’s the way this is going to be. | 我想可能事情就该如此 |
[40:11] | The more answers we get, the more questions they’ll lead to. | 我们得到的答案越多 就会指向更多的问题 |
[40:14] | – We didn’t get any answers. – Sure we did. | -我们没得到任何答案 -我们当然得到了 |
[40:17] | We’ve given our enemy a name and a face. | 我们得到了敌人的姓名和样貌 |
[40:20] | That’s something. | 这就是收获 |
[40:22] | And you saved Dr. Bishop’s life. | 而你还救了贝肖普博士的命 |
[40:24] | That’s something too, | 这也是收获 |
[40:25] | Because despite what you think, | 因为不论你怎么想 |
[40:27] | You made a rational choice, not an emotional one. | 你做的都是理智的选择 不是感情用事 |
[40:30] | If you had captured Newton or even killed him, | 就算你抓到牛顿甚至杀了他 |
[40:32] | That wouldn’t have been the end of this. | 这事情也不会结束 |
[40:34] | But there’s only one Walter Bishop… | 但是只有一个沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[40:39] | And we’ll be needing him before this is over. | 在一切结束前 我们都需要他 |
[40:43] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己这么苛刻 |
[40:46] | We’re gonna be needing you too. | 我们也一样需要你 |
[41:03] | They just want to make sure that everything’s okay. | 他们想确定一切都好 |
[41:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:12] | I should have visited you, walter, | 我本应该去看你的 沃尔特 |
[41:15] | While you were in St. Claire’s. | 你在圣克莱尔的时候 |
[41:19] | Oh, that’s okay, Peter. | 哦 没事的 彼得 |
[41:24] | If you had, I probably wouldn’t have remembered anyway. | 如果你去了 我也一样不会记得 |
[41:33] | I’ll be right outside if you need me. | 如果需要 我就在外面 |
[42:04] | He’s ready, dr. Paris. | 他准备好了 帕里斯博士 |
[42:06] | His system is completely clean? | 他的循环系统彻底清洁了 |
[42:09] | No sedatives, no antidepressants? | 没有镇静剂 没有抗抑郁药剂 |
[42:13] | – The electrodes are in place. – Good. | -电极就位 -好的 |
[42:23] | Hello, Walter. | 你好 沃尔特 |
[42:26] | Are you comfortable? | 你舒服吗 |
[42:28] | Comfortable? | 舒服 |
[42:32] | I’m frightened, Belly. | 我害怕 贝利 |
[42:35] | I wish there was another way. | 我希望还有别的方法 |
[42:38] | But what you’ve accomplished… | 但是你刚刚完成的… |
[42:41] | It’s just too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[42:45] | But what if we ever have to go back? | 但是一旦我们需要回去呢 |
[42:48] | Don’t worry. Your memory– | 别担心 你的记忆… |
[42:51] | I’ll put it in a place that only I can find. | 我把它们放在只有我能找到的地方了 |
[42:56] | Now, listen to me, Walter. | 现在 听我说 沃尔特 |
[42:59] | You designed a door to the other side. | 你设计了去另外一边的门 |
[43:03] | I want you to think about that door. | 我需要你想着那扇门 |