时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously, on fringe… | 《迷离档案》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | When objects from the other universe | 另一世界的物体来到我们的世界 |
[00:06] | Cross to our side, they have an energy. | 都带有一种能量 |
[00:09] | Someone described it as a glimmer. | 有人将其描述成一种微光 |
[00:11] | How can I see it? | 我怎么看得见 |
[00:12] | The cortexiphan trials. | 因为克特西芬实验 |
[00:13] | I was part of the trials when I was a kid. | 我小时候参与过这个实验 |
[00:15] | It was a highly experimental drug. | 这是高度实验性药物 |
[00:17] | It might enhance certain abilities in predisposed children. | 它能增强受试儿童的某些能力 |
[00:22] | I’ve never met anyone who can do the things that you do. | 我从没见过能做到像你一样的人 |
[00:26] | I’ll go get my coat. | 我去拿大衣 |
[00:29] | Please don’t tell him. | 请别告诉他 |
[00:38] | You sure you don’t want some soup? | 你确定不要喝点汤吗 |
[00:40] | Tea or coffee? To warm you up? | 茶或咖啡 暖暖身子 |
[00:42] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[00:43] | I have trouble keeping anything down. | 我一直胃口不太好 |
[00:48] | Your office told me how busy you are. | 你办公室的人说你很忙 |
[00:50] | I really appreciate you coming. | 我很感激你能来 |
[00:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:54] | I keep trying to remember you. | 我一直没记起你来 |
[00:56] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[00:58] | It was a long time ago. | 已经那么久了 |
[00:59] | We were just kids. | 我们当时还是小孩 |
[01:01] | So is that when you think you were exposed to something? | 你觉得当时你就感染了吗 |
[01:05] | I’ve seen about a half dozen doctors, | 我看了很多医生 |
[01:09] | Specialists. | 专科医生 |
[01:11] | They think it’s the only explanation that makes sense. | 他们都说这是唯一合理的解释 |
[01:13] | Well, maybe I can help you. | 或许我能帮你 |
[01:18] | Look, I’m grateful you’re doing this, | 我很感激你这么帮我 |
[01:21] | But that’s not why I asked to see you. | 但我见你不是因为这个 |
[01:24] | I wasn’t looking to make money. | 我不是想为此赚钱 |
[01:26] | Of course. I understand. | 当然 我理解 |
[01:27] | But if someone’s responsible for your illness, | 如果有人该为你的病负责 |
[01:31] | My firm can absolutely help– | 我的事务所绝对能帮你 |
[01:32] | The last doctor I saw, | 我看的上一个医生 |
[01:34] | He suggested that if I could find | 他说如果我能找到 |
[01:36] | Some of the other kids we went to school with… | 小时候一起上学的孩子 |
[01:39] | If some of them have the same symptoms, | 如果他们也有相同症状 |
[01:41] | It might help him identify | 或许他能确定 |
[01:42] | What it is that’s making me sick. | 我的病因 |
[01:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:46] | I–I really don’t remember names. | 我实在不记得名字 |
[01:49] | Uh, it’s so long ago. | 太久了 |
[01:52] | You know what? | 不过 |
[01:56] | I do remember one boy. | 我记得一个男生 |
[01:58] | Um, Lloyd, um, Lloyd Becker. | 劳埃德 劳埃德·贝克尔 |
[02:03] | He made me eat a bug on the playground. | 他逼我在操场上吃了只虫子 |
[02:06] | I remember him. | 我记得他 |
[02:07] | Lloyd Becker? | 劳埃德·贝克尔 |
[02:11] | Sounds like a budding sociopath. | 名字就像反社会的 |
[02:14] | Yeah, right? | 就是 |
[02:17] | I really appreciate you helping me out. | 我真的很感激你能帮我 |
[02:24] | Neil Wilson. | 尼尔 ·威尔逊 |
[02:25] | N E I L N-E-I-L. | |
[02:27] | Oh, and could you make an appointment | 你能帮我约一下 |
[02:28] | With that oncologist | 罗德岛综合医院 |
[02:29] | Over at rhode island general? | 那个肿瘤专家吗 |
[02:31] | You know, the one who always calls me “Honey.” | 老是叫我宝贝的那个 |
[02:32] | Was it Gorski? | 戈尔斯基吗 |
[02:33] | Gorlami… | 戈尔拉米 |
[02:34] | Dr. Gorlitsky? | 戈里斯基医生吗 |
[02:35] | Gorlitsky. That’s right. | 戈里斯基 就是他 |
[02:36] | Gorlitsky. I’ll call him right now. | 戈里斯基 我马上打给他 |
[02:38] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[02:39] | I should be back in 20 minutes. Bye. | 我估计20分钟后到 拜拜 |
[03:18] | Come on! | 快开车 |
[03:25] | Hey, what’s going on in there? | 你怎么回事 |
[03:28] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[03:30] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:34] | Hel–Help me. | 救救我 |
[04:21] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[04:23] | Is that you, Dunham? | 德纳姆 是你吗 |
[04:24] | I thought you’d quit bowling, | 我以为你不打保龄球 |
[04:26] | Took up another sport. | 改做其他运动了 |
[04:28] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[04:30] | I see you’re still not sleeping. | 看得出你还是睡不着 |
[04:33] | Uh, not so much. No. | 对 睡不好 |
[04:35] | Can you pass me a nut? | 能帮我拿个螺帽吗 |
[04:38] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[04:40] | Which one? | 要哪种 |
[04:41] | Dealer’s choice. | 任你选 |
[04:49] | Perfect. | 正合适 |
[04:54] | What’s on your mind? | 是啥事让你烦心啊 |
[05:02] | After my car accident, | 车祸之后 |
[05:04] | You said that… | 你说… |
[05:08] | I would experience things. | 我会经历一些事情 |
[05:12] | I have. | 没错 |
[05:19] | You want a beer? | 想喝啤酒吗 |
[05:20] | Uh, it’s 6:30 in the morning. | 现在是早上六点半 |
[05:22] | When you’ve been up all night, | 你整晚没睡 |
[05:24] | Time is just a matter of semantics. | 时间只是字面意义而已 |
[05:27] | No. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:29] | So I suppose you’re here | 看来你是想知道 |
[05:30] | To find out what happens next. | 接下来会发生什么 |
[05:33] | Suppose I am. | 没错 |
[05:35] | I can’t tell ya. | 我无法告诉你 |
[05:37] | You have officially gone beyond my field of expertise. | 你已经超出了我的能力范围 |
[05:41] | But I believe I can tell you | 但我应该能告诉你 |
[05:42] | Why you’re not sleeping. | 你为什么睡不着 |
[05:44] | And it has nothing to do with your accident. | 这跟你的车祸无关 |
[05:50] | You’re a cop. | 你是警察 |
[05:52] | And you must make a dozen decisions a day, | 每天要做各种决策 |
[05:54] | Many of them life and death. | 很多事关生死 |
[05:55] | One of them you’re not happy about. | 其中一个你无法抉择 |
[05:59] | You think you did the wrong thing. | 你觉得自己做错了 |
[06:02] | I’m right, aren’t I? | 我说的没错吧 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:10] | But it wasn’t the job. | 但不是工作上的事 |
[06:13] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[06:14] | I, uh… | 我… |
[06:17] | I agreed to keep a secret. | 我答应保守一个秘密 |
[06:20] | A secret. | 秘密 |
[06:29] | Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[06:32] | Okay, I’m on my way. | 好 我马上到 |
[06:35] | It’s a good thing you didn’t take the beer. | 还好你没喝啤酒 |
[06:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:38] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[06:40] | Hey, Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[06:43] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[06:45] | You know, one of the few I know. | 我认识的少数好人之一 |
[06:49] | If you agreed to keep this secret, | 如果你答应保守秘密 |
[06:50] | I’m sure you had a good reason. | 你肯定有适当的理由 |
[06:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:01] | Killington? | 奇林顿 |
[07:02] | As in skiing? | 去滑雪吗 |
[07:04] | They just had a fresh snowfall. | 那里刚下了雪 |
[07:06] | I had no idea you were a skier. | 我不知道你会滑雪 |
[07:08] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[07:10] | I was quite a hotdogger. | 我以前很爱卖弄 |
[07:12] | I remember there was this secret trail. | 我记得那里有条秘密小道 |
[07:16] | They called it “The backside,” | 人们称之为”臀道” |
[07:18] | But not for the reason you would think. | 但不是因为你想的那种原因 |
[07:20] | It was a nude ski run. | 其实是裸体滑雪道 |
[07:21] | By the time you got down to the bottom, | 当你摔个四脚朝天 |
[07:23] | Your testicles would be in your mouth. | 睾丸都能塞到嘴里 |
[07:26] | I’m sure agent Dunham is very thankful for that image. | 德探员看到那样的场面一定会很欣慰 |
[07:29] | Walter’s advocating a father-Son trip. | 沃尔特提议来个父子旅行 |
[07:31] | And I’m sure Agent Dunham | 我肯定德探员对此 |
[07:33] | is not interested in that. | 毫无兴趣 |
[07:36] | I understand that Agent Broyles | 我想布探员还有 |
[07:38] | has a body for us to look at. | 一具尸体要我们检查吧 |
[07:40] | Her name is Miranda Greene. | 她叫米兰达·格林 |
[07:42] | 30 years old, unmarried. | 30岁 未婚 |
[07:44] | She was an attorney, | 她是个律师 |
[07:45] | lived here in Providence. | 就住在普罗维登斯 |
[07:46] | EMTs responded to a 911 call | 急救队接到好心路人的 |
[07:48] | phoned in by a good samaritan. | 报警电话后出队 |
[07:49] | She was dead by the time they arrived. | 在救援赶到前她就死了 |
[07:54] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[07:55] | This is Agent Olivia Dunham, | 这位是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员 |
[07:57] | This is Peter Bishop, and Doctor– | 他是彼得·贝肖普 还有 |
[07:59] | Walter Bishop. | 沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[08:02] | John Potash. | 约翰·博泰什 |
[08:02] | I took your advanced Biochem seminar, Dr. Bishop. | 我参加过你的高级生化研讨班 贝肖普博士 |
[08:06] | Oh. Oh, I apologize. | 真是不好意思 |
[08:09] | I remember I was a bit of a slave driver. | 我记得我是个苛刻的上司 |
[08:12] | You were. | 您确实是 |
[08:13] | But also inspiring. | 但也让我很受启发 |
[08:15] | The truth is I was considering changing majors, | 事实是当时我正想转专业 |
[08:18] | but you encouraged me to stick with it and become a doctor. | 是您让我坚持下来 成为一名医生 |
[08:22] | I never thought I’d get a chance to thank you. | 真没想到我能有机会当面感谢您 |
[08:24] | Your father is a great man. | 你父亲是个伟大的人 |
[08:28] | Doctor, um, which one is Miranda Greene? | 医生 哪个是米兰达·格林 |
[08:31] | Ah, um, right this way. | 请这边走 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry. This might be a bit unpleasant. | 抱歉 这可能有点恶心 |
[08:39] | Epidermal blistering. | 表皮起泡 |
[08:42] | Tissue necrosis. | 组织坏死 |
[08:44] | Symptomatic of cytotoxins. | 细胞毒素的症状 |
[08:48] | Could you get a sample of this pus please, Peter? | 你能取些脓水样本吗 彼得 |
[08:50] | I always get the good jobs. | 这么好的差事每次都是我 |
[08:51] | According to her coworkers, | 据她同事说 |
[08:52] | when she left for lunch, she was perfectly fine. | 她出去吃午饭时 完全正常 |
[08:54] | She hadn’t mentioned any signs of illness. | 没听她提起过任何生病的迹象 |
[08:56] | That was about two hours before the 911 call. | 仅在这两小时后就接到了报警电话 |
[08:59] | Uh, I was considering that these are contact burns | 我认为这可能是由直接接触某种 |
[09:02] | from some sort of synthetic chemical. | 化合物引起的接触性灼伤 |
[09:04] | No, these aren’t chemical burns. | 不 这些可不是化学品灼伤 |
[09:08] | They look more like malignant tumors. | 它们看上去更像是恶性肿瘤 |
[09:12] | Cancer? | 你是说癌症 |
[09:13] | Sarcomas, to be exact. | 准确的说是肉瘤 |
[09:14] | But that kind of cancer | 但这种癌组织 |
[09:17] | presents beneath the skin, not on the surface. | 只长在皮肤以下 而不是表皮上 |
[09:19] | Normally, yes. | 一般来说 是的 |
[09:21] | Do you have a black light? | 你有黑光灯吗 |
[09:23] | Yeah. Somewhere. | 有 我找找 |
[09:26] | What is it, Walter? | 那是什么 沃尔特 |
[09:27] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[09:27] | Cancers always start | 通常癌组织 |
[09:30] | with a specific point of origin, | 先长在一个特定的地方 |
[09:32] | and they spread from there, so… | 然后它们从那开始不断扩散 于是 |
[09:36] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[09:38] | Agent Broyles, lights, please. | 布探员 请关灯 |
[09:41] | The cells near the point of origin of the cancer | 癌组织原发部位周围的细胞 |
[09:45] | should show more progression, | 恶化程度较高 |
[09:47] | and hence refract a different color. | 因此会折射出不同的颜色 |
[09:54] | Like that. | 就像这个 |
[09:59] | It looks like… | 这看上去像是 |
[10:00] | Fingers. | 手指 |
[10:02] | Huh. Indeed. | 确实是 |
[10:04] | Right hand, I’d say. | 而且还是右手 |
[10:06] | Which indicates not only what killed this woman, | 这不仅显示了是什么害死了这女人 |
[10:12] | but also who. | 还指出了凶手 |
[10:15] | Of course, somehow we’ll need to retrieve a print. | 当然 我们得想办法提取指纹 |
[10:17] | Dr. Bishop, | 贝肖普博士 |
[10:18] | what you’re suggesting is impossible– | 你的理论是不可能的 |
[10:21] | that someone touched this woman | 有人接触了这女人 |
[10:23] | and gave her cancer? | 就使她得癌了 |
[10:24] | It seems you’ve forgotten my very first lesson, doctor. | 看来你忘了我的第一堂课 医生 |
[10:27] | When you open your mind to the impossible, | 对不可能之事发散你的思维 |
[10:31] | sometimes you find the truth. | 往往就能发现真相 |
[10:41] | 21 degree Fahrenheit and they predict snow next week. | 零下6度 预报下周有雪 |
[10:44] | Hardly ideal beach weather. | 这天气不适合去海滩啊 |
[10:46] | Why are you going to Atlantic city? | 为什么要去大西洋城 |
[10:48] | I was thinking of taking Peter there. | 我想带彼得去那里 |
[10:51] | Used to love saltwater taffy as a child. | 他小时候很喜欢咸味太妃糖 |
[10:54] | So what are we looking for? | 我们到底在找什么 |
[10:56] | Why are we cutting off this poor woman’s arm? | 为什么要锯了这可怜人的手臂 |
[10:59] | The handprint shows | 那个手印清晰地 |
[11:01] | an extraordinary level of cellular detail. | 显示出细胞的纹理 |
[11:07] | I’m hoping… | 我希望 |
[11:12] | hoping to be able to remove the tumor, and… | 希望能切除肿瘤 |
[11:15] | bake the skin, and… | 然后烘烤下皮肤 |
[11:17] | hopefully identify a fingerprint. | 但愿能识别出一个指纹 |
[11:20] | Oh, and I’ll need two hot baths and an oven. | 我需要两盆热水和一个烤箱 |
[11:23] | You really think someone may have touched her | 你真的认为有人碰了她 |
[11:25] | and given her cancer? | 使她得了癌症吗 |
[11:26] | Terrifying possibility, | 很恐怖 |
[11:27] | but a possibility nonetheless. | 但确实有可能 |
[11:33] | Oh. We need glycerin, corn starch, | 我们还需要甘油 淀粉 |
[11:35] | and food coloring. | 和食用色素 |
[11:37] | Food coloring? | 食用色素吗 |
[11:38] | Well, not for her, but since we’re baking, | 当然不是给她用 不过既然我们要烤东西 |
[11:39] | we may as well make some taffy. | 就顺道做些太妃糖好了 |
[11:44] | I’ve worked with Miranda for about seven years. | 我和米兰达共事有七年了 |
[11:46] | She was fairly private, | 她确实不太谈私事 |
[11:47] | but if she was sick, I think someone would know. | 但如果她病了 我想肯定有人会注意的 |
[11:49] | So what sort of cases | 米兰达平时 |
[11:50] | did Miranda usually work on, Mr. Messing? | 都处理什么样的案子 麦辛先生 |
[11:53] | Mostly toxic tort litigation. | 大多数是有毒物质侵权案 |
[11:54] | Class action stuff. | 集体诉讼 |
[11:56] | Asbestos, lead poisoning. | 石棉 铅中毒之类的 |
[11:58] | She had a real thing | 她对保护 |
[11:58] | about protecting those who couldn’t protect themselves. | 那些无力自保的人群很有一套 |
[12:02] | And is this what she was working on? | 这些就是她在处理的案子吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:07] | She was prepping a case against Intrepus pharmaceuticals. | 她在准备一个对英特普斯制药公司的起诉 |
[12:10] | Trial was supposed to start next week. | 原定于下周开庭 |
[12:14] | How much money was at stake in the trial? | 这个案子涉及了多少钱 |
[12:16] | North eight figures. | 大概八位数吧 |
[12:22] | Wait, are you suggesting that– | 等等 你是说 |
[12:24] | that someone did this to her? | 是有人故意要害她吗 |
[12:25] | I thought she contracted some kind of crazy disease. | 我还以为她染上了什么疯狂的疾病 |
[12:28] | Well, we’re not sure, but we like to be thorough. | 还不能肯定 但我们很快就会弄清楚的 |
[12:30] | Can we take her files on the Intrepus case? | 我们能带走关于英特普斯案子的资料吗 |
[12:33] | Uh, of course. Yeah. | 当然 可以 |
[12:35] | Miss Greene had a bunch of meetings | 昨天格林小姐安排了 |
[12:36] | scheduled for yesterday. | 一些会见 |
[12:37] | Do you recognize any of those names? | 你认识哪个名字吗 |
[12:40] | First two are deposition prep. | 头两个是为供词做准备 |
[12:43] | I don’t recognize the third one. | 第三个我不知道 |
[12:46] | Neil Wilson. | 尼尔 ·威尔逊 |
[12:48] | She was supposed to meet him | 她临死前一小时前 |
[12:49] | about an hour before she died. | 本该和他见面 |
[12:53] | Do you really think that Intrepus pharmaceutical | 你不是真的认为英特普斯制药公司 |
[12:54] | killed this woman? | 派人杀了她吧 |
[12:56] | Maybe. You don’t? | 也许吧 你觉得不是吗 |
[12:58] | I’ve never heard of a drug | 我从没听说过有一种药 |
[12:59] | that can cause what happened to Miranda Greene. | 能导致像米兰达·格林这种状况 |
[13:01] | It just seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through | 就像是绕了个大圈子 |
[13:03] | to kill somebody. | 才把人杀了 |
[13:03] | Why not just hire a hit man? | 为什么不直接雇个杀手 |
[13:05] | Well, a hit man would draw too much attention. | 杀手太引人注意了 |
[13:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:07] | And spontaneous, fatal tumor-growth wouldn’t? | 那自发 致命的肿瘤疯长就不会吗 |
[13:11] | I suppose you have a point. | 有点道理 |
[13:21] | You want to come on inside, we can noodle on it? | 你要进去坐会儿吗 我们可以煮面 |
[13:23] | Maybe order a pizza? | 或者叫份披萨 |
[13:25] | Uh, thanks, but, no. | 谢谢 不过还是算了 |
[13:26] | I didn’t get much sleep last night, | 我昨晚没睡好 |
[13:27] | so I should probably head home. | 所以我还是直接回家比较好 |
[13:29] | Anyway, I’m not really hungry, but, um… | 总之 我确实不怎么饿 |
[13:30] | – All right.- Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢你 |
[13:57] | Oh, Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[14:00] | You’re up early. | 你起的真早 |
[14:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:02] | I ran Neil Wilson’s number. | 我打尼尔 ·威尔逊电话 |
[14:04] | It’s a disposable cell phone, | 那是个一次性手机 |
[14:05] | And it was deactivated yesterday. | 昨天已经失效 |
[14:07] | It’s a pretty common name. | 这是个很普遍的名字 |
[14:08] | I checked, and there’s more than 50 Neil Wilson. | 我查过了 在三个州范围内 |
[14:10] | In the tri-state area. | 超过50人叫这名字 |
[14:12] | Do you want me to start running them down? | 你要我一个个排查吗 |
[14:14] | Oh, no. | 噢 不需要了 |
[14:14] | I’m pretty sure he gave her a fake name anyway, so… | 我很肯定他给她的是个假名字 |
[14:19] | Astrid, could you give Walter and I a minute? | 阿斯特丽德 能让我俩单独谈谈吗 |
[14:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:24] | Walter, don’t mix up the spoons. | 沃尔特 别把勺子弄混了 |
[14:30] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[14:31] | Help me stir. | 帮我搅拌 |
[14:40] | Walter, I have to tell him. | 沃尔特 我得告诉他 |
[14:41] | I got to tell Peter the truth. | 我得告诉彼得真相 |
[14:44] | But that’s not what we discussed. | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[14:46] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[14:48] | But he deserves to know the truth | 但他理应知道真相 |
[14:49] | About who he is. | 知道自己的身世 |
[14:51] | No. No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不了解 |
[14:53] | Things have never been better between us. | 我们之间现在很融洽 |
[14:55] | I can’t lose him again. | 我不能再失去他了 |
[14:57] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[14:58] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[14:59] | Once he knows the whole story. | 一旦他知道事情的全部 |
[15:01] | Walter, you saved his life. | 沃尔特 你救了他的命 |
[15:04] | I’m sure that he will understand. | 我肯定他会理解的 |
[15:05] | No, he won’t. | 不 他不会的 |
[15:07] | He will never forgive me. | 他永远都不会原谅我 |
[15:12] | I–I have to tell him. | 我得告诉他 |
[15:15] | If it was the other way around, | 如果是我遇到这种事 |
[15:16] | I would want him to tell me. | 我会希望他告诉我的 |
[15:17] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 |
[15:18] | Not yet. Please. | 请别这样 |
[15:19] | Give me time to prepare. | 给我点时间准备 |
[15:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:35] | I didn’t realize you were coming. | 我不知道你会过来 |
[15:36] | I would have got you one too. | 不然也给你买一杯了 |
[15:38] | Cappuccino. Two squirts of peppermint. | 卡布奇诺 加了些薄荷 |
[15:41] | – Dunham.- And, Astrid– | -我是德纳姆 -还有阿斯特丽德 |
[15:42] | Tall, nonfat, double macchiato. | 大杯低脂的双份黑糖玛奇朵 |
[15:43] | Just the way you like it. | 老样子 |
[15:49] | Uh, Miranda Greene used her credit card | 米兰达·格林在她死亡前半小时 |
[15:51] | At a downtown providence cafe | 在普罗维登斯市中心的一家咖啡店 |
[15:52] | About a half hour before she died. | 用信用卡消费过 |
[15:54] | Sounds like her meeting with Neil Wilson. | 像是她和尼尔 ·威尔逊的会面 |
[15:56] | Excellent. Well, I’m up for a road trip. | 太好了 我现在就动身 |
[15:58] | How about you? | 一起来吧 |
[16:09] | I remember her. | 我记得她 |
[16:10] | Pretty lady. | 美丽的女士 |
[16:11] | Comes in here all the time. | 常来这里 |
[16:13] | – She’s a lawyer, right? – Yeah. | -她是律师是吗 -是的 |
[16:15] | Do you happen to remember if she was with anyone | 她最后一次来时 |
[16:17] | The last time that she was here? | 你记得她是和谁一起的吗 |
[16:18] | Some guy. | 一个男人 |
[16:20] | She was taking all sorts of notes. | 她一直在记些笔记 |
[16:22] | What, does she sue doctors or something? | 什么 她在起诉医生还是怎么了 |
[16:24] | Excuse me? | 我不明白 |
[16:25] | Well, the guy she was with, | 和她一起的那个男人 |
[16:26] | He looked real pale and skinny. | 他看起来面色苍白且骨瘦如柴 |
[16:28] | Dark circles under his eyes. | 还有黑眼圈 |
[16:30] | You think he was sick? | 你觉得他病了吗 |
[16:31] | I’d say pretty bad. | 我说是得了很重的病 |
[16:33] | Looked my uncle did when he was fighting cancer. | 看起来就像我叔叔和癌症抗争的样子 |
[16:37] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 猜一下我现在在想什么 |
[16:39] | Well, I’m thinking that cancer isn’t contagious. | 我在想癌症是不能传染的 |
[16:42] | Well, it wouldn’t be the strangest thing we’ve seen. | 这不是我们见过最奇怪的事 |
[16:44] | But it would be close. | 但也差不多了 |
[17:07] | Getting ready for a triathlon? | 难道是为铁人三项准备的吗 |
[17:09] | Just trying to stay healthy. | 只是为了保持健康 |
[17:18] | You okay, sir? | 先生你还好吗 |
[17:19] | Yeah, I just, uh… | 是的 我只是 |
[17:23] | You need me to call for some help? | 需要我叫医生来吗 |
[17:24] | No. No, I’m fine. | 不需要 我没事 |
[17:47] | Yes,I’m an old friend of Mr Becker’s,we went to school toghter. | 我是贝克尔先生的老朋友 一起上过学 |
[17:52] | I must have the wrong Lloyd Becker. | 我肯定找错人了 |
[17:55] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰您 |
[18:24] | Walter, | 沃尔特 |
[18:26] | Miranda Greene had lunch with someone just before she died | 米兰达·格林死前和一个男人共进过午餐 |
[18:29] | With–with a man that may have had cancer. | 那男人可能得了癌症 |
[18:32] | Does that suggest anything to you? | 你能想到什么吗 |
[18:34] | Cancer isn’t contagious, of course. | 当然 癌症是不会传染的 |
[18:36] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[18:37] | Although… | 尽管 |
[18:42] | Are you familiar with the chinese notion of ch’i, | 你知道中国人关于气的概念吗 |
[18:45] | Agent Dunham? | 德探员 |
[18:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:47] | Dim Mak. | 点穴 |
[18:48] | The touch of death. | 通过接触造成死亡 |
[18:50] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[18:51] | The chinese believe | 中国人相信 |
[18:52] | That all living creatures | 世间万物都含有能量 |
[18:55] | Contain an energy, our ch’i, | 称之为气 |
[18:57] | And, that with proper training, | 通过适当训练 |
[18:59] | A simple touch can affect their ch’i. | 一个简单的触碰就可以影响人们的气 |
[19:03] | Reverse it. | 使之改变 |
[19:06] | Can cause sickness, even death. | 也可以导致病痛甚至死亡 |
[19:08] | Except, of course, they can’t. | 当然 他们做不到 |
[19:10] | ’cause the touch of death is just a legend. | 因为这只是一个传说 |
[19:12] | Of course, what would be more interesting | 当然 也有可能比能量转移 |
[19:14] | Wouldn’t be a transfer of energy, | 更有兴趣的事 |
[19:17] | But an exchange. | 比如能量交换 |
[19:19] | Meaning what? | 你指什么 |
[19:20] | This other man, | 那个男人 |
[19:21] | You say that he was sick too, | 你说他病了 |
[19:24] | – That he had cancer as well? – Possibly. | -他患了癌症吗 -也许是 |
[19:25] | And at the time she met him, | 当格林小姐见到他时 |
[19:27] | Miss Greene was perfectly healthy. | 她是非常健康的 |
[19:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:30] | Then I suggest what we’re looking at here | 我认为我们现在在找的 |
[19:32] | Adheres more closely to tantric sex. | 更接近一种密宗所谓的性 |
[19:35] | Sex? | 性 |
[19:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:37] | Insofar as the goal of tantric sex | 密宗所谓的性的目的 |
[19:39] | Is a heightened state of perception, | 是一种在意识上 |
[19:42] | Of awareness. | 感受力的提升 |
[19:43] | The partners are not interested | 俩人之间不仅对于 |
[19:45] | Merely in the sexual experience. | 性体验感兴趣 |
[19:47] | They are seeking an exchange of energy. | 寻求的是一种能量上的交换 |
[19:50] | Okay, so what does this have to do with Miranda Greene? | 那么他究竟对米兰达·格林做了什么 |
[19:55] | His cancer… | 他的癌症 |
[19:58] | For her health. | 换她的健康 |
[20:00] | It’s possible that the man | 很有可能格林女士 |
[20:02] | That miss greene met | 见到的那个人 |
[20:03] | Did this to her as a way to delay the progression | 将此做为延缓自己病症的 |
[20:08] | Of his own disease. | 一种方法 |
[20:16] | Lloyd becker. | 劳埃德·贝克尔吗 |
[20:17] | Oh, yeah, right. You’re Alex. | 是啊 你是阿列克斯吧 |
[20:19] | Alex Taylor. | 阿列克斯·泰勒 |
[20:20] | Thanks for seeing me. | 谢谢你见我 |
[20:22] | Of course. Yeah. How you doing? | 不客气 你还好吧 |
[20:28] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[20:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:37] | Victim’s name is Lloyd Becker. | 受害者名叫劳埃德·贝克尔 |
[20:38] | 30. | 30岁 |
[20:39] | A neighbor saw his door open. | 邻居看到他门开着 |
[20:40] | she came in and discovered his body. | 就进来 发现了尸体 |
[20:42] | There’s no sign of forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的迹象 |
[20:43] | No sign of a struggle. | 也没有挣扎的迹象 |
[20:52] | Clusters of malignant sarcomas. | 恶性肿瘤群 |
[20:55] | Just like Miss Greene. | 跟格林小姐一样 |
[20:57] | Did anyone see the suspect? | 有人目击到嫌犯吗 |
[20:59] | Police canvassed the building and the neighborhood. | 警方彻查了大楼及周边 |
[21:01] | No luck. | 没有发现 |
[21:04] | The malignancies appear to originate in this hand | 恶性肿瘤是从这只手发作 |
[21:07] | and then appear to spread out. | 然后扩散 |
[21:09] | Maybe from a handshake. | 可能是握手的关系 |
[21:11] | That’s a fine deduction, Peter. | 不错的推论 彼得 |
[21:14] | What do you see? | 你怎么看 |
[21:17] | Nothing. | 毫无头绪 |
[21:18] | Nothing that tells me why Lloyd Becker | 我不明白为什么劳埃德·贝克尔 |
[21:21] | was chosen as a victim. | 会成为目标 |
[21:24] | There must be a connection. | 肯定有某种联系 |
[21:34] | Where’s Walter? | 沃尔特人呢 |
[21:35] | The M.E.’s gonna transport the body back to the lab. | 验尸官会把尸体运回实验室 |
[21:38] | He told Walter he could ride along. | 他说沃尔特可以搭便车 |
[21:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:49] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[21:56] | I–I think I know what it is that’s bothering you, | 我 我想我知道你为什么困扰 |
[21:59] | Why it is you’ve been so awkward around me | 为什么这几周你面对我 |
[22:01] | for the last couple weeks. | 会表现的这么尴尬 |
[22:03] | Okay. | 是吗 |
[22:04] | That trip down to Jacksonville was crazy. | 杰克逊维尔之行太荒唐了 |
[22:06] | We were both exhausted. | 我们当时都很疲惫 |
[22:08] | We were both emotional. | 都很情绪化 |
[22:10] | And, you know, if something | 如果我们之间 |
[22:12] | had happened between the two of us, | 真的发生了什么 |
[22:14] | I mean, if we had actually kissed, | 我是说 如果我们真的接吻了 |
[22:15] | then we’d have to deal with that, | 那我们才需要去处理问题 |
[22:15] | but we didn’t. | 但是我们没接吻 |
[22:17] | No. No, we didn’t. | 是的 我们没接吻 |
[22:19] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:22] | You know, this past year, | 过去这一年 |
[22:22] | this is the longest I’ve ever stayed in one place. | 是我呆在同一个地方最长的一次 |
[22:24] | So this thing that we have, | 所以我们之间的感情 |
[22:26] | you, me, Walter, | 你 我 沃尔特 |
[22:28] | this…this… | 这 这种 |
[22:31] | uh, little family unit that we’ve got going… | 小家庭般的关系 |
[22:36] | I don’t want to do anything to jeopardize that. | 我绝对不想去破坏它 |
[22:41] | I don’t either. | 我也是 |
[22:45] | Okay, so we’re good then, right? | 那么 一切照旧 对吗 |
[22:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:57] | I found more victims. | 我找到了更多受害者 |
[22:58] | Five deaths over the past 20 months, | 过去20个月内 有5例死亡 |
[23:00] | from Chicago to Hartford. | 从芝加哥到哈特福德 |
[23:02] | Each person died from the same kind of rapid onset cancer. | 他们都死于同一种突发性迅速致命的癌症 |
[23:08] | And healthy people keeling over like this | 健康的人像这样翘了辫子 |
[23:09] | didn’t set off any alarm bells? | 却没有引起任何重视吗 |
[23:11] | Well, a couple were considered medical anomalies, | 有几例被认为很反常 |
[23:13] | and local police looked into another, | 当地警方也调查了其他几例 |
[23:15] | but nothing suggested it was murder. | 但是没有证据表明是谋杀 |
[23:19] | So what is it about these people | 这些人为什么 |
[23:20] | that’s making them targets? | 会成为目标 |
[23:21] | Astrid, we need to cross-reference their files, | 阿斯特丽德 我们需要对照一下他们的档案 |
[23:24] | see if we can find what they may have in common. | 看是否能发现共同点 |
[23:27] | All right. I’m on it. | 好 我这就着手 |
[23:31] | Timothy Ober. | 蒂莫西·奥伯 |
[23:34] | Is his middle name Michael? | 他的中名是迈克尔吗 |
[23:38] | Um, yeah. | 没错 |
[23:40] | Timothy Michael Ober. | 蒂莫西·迈克尔·奥伯 |
[23:42] | Why? You know him? | 怎么了 你认识他吗 |
[23:45] | How? | 怎么认识的 |
[23:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:39] | What’s up, buttercup? | 你好吗 小毛毛 |
[24:42] | It’s past midnight. | 现在是深更半夜 |
[24:43] | Do you feel like playing a game? | 想玩游戏吗 |
[24:47] | Clue? | 侦探游戏 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:50] | I thought it might be up your alley. | 我想会对你胃口 |
[24:55] | Colonel Mustard with the revolver | 有左轮手枪的芥末上校 |
[24:57] | in the billiard room. | 在台球室里 |
[24:59] | See, that’s the third time | 这是你第三次 |
[25:01] | that you’ve guessed the billiard room. | 猜台球室了 |
[25:02] | I’ve always wanted a billiard room. | 我一直想要一个台球室 |
[25:05] | I thought that you would make a better detective. | 我本以为你会是个好侦探 |
[25:07] | I detected that you needed company. | 我侦查到你需要有人陪伴 |
[25:14] | You’ve lived here a while, | 你在这里已经住了一段时间了 |
[25:15] | but you’re still living out of boxes. | 但你还没收拾好搬家用的纸箱子 |
[25:19] | Maybe you moved around a lot as a kid. | 也许你小时候经常搬家 |
[25:22] | A tumultuous childhood. | 不安定的童年 |
[25:25] | A hard time forming relationships. | 一场艰难的恋爱 |
[25:30] | I may not be the gumshoe you are, | 我也许不是像你一样的探员 |
[25:32] | but I’ve got some skills. | 但我也是有些技术的 |
[25:35] | Well, you’re right about moving around a lot. | 经常搬家这一点你说对了 |
[25:38] | I was a military brat. | 我在军人家庭长大 |
[25:39] | That would explain the uniform. | 这就解释了你的制服 |
[25:41] | – The uniform? – Yeah, bland clothes. | -制服 -没错 朴素的衣着 |
[25:43] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you | 我想我从没见过你穿 |
[25:44] | in a primary color. | 明亮的颜色 |
[25:46] | It’s because it’s more than a job to you. | 因为这对你来说不仅是一份工作 |
[25:50] | You’re a soldier. | 你是一个战士 |
[25:52] | Protector. | 保护者 |
[25:54] | God, you’d be a blast at dinner parties. | 老天 你肯定是晚宴上的风云人物 |
[25:56] | I don’t get invited to many. | 但邀请我的人不多 |
[25:58] | No. | 是吗 |
[26:01] | So what about you? | 那你呢 |
[26:05] | What made you the way you are? | 是什么让你成为现在这样的 |
[26:08] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:10] | I’m older than I look. | 我实际岁数比我看起来要大 |
[26:13] | I barely remember my childhood. | 我几乎记不得我的童年 |
[26:15] | I’m also taller than I appear. | 我也比我看上去长得高 |
[26:22] | That’s it. | 原来如此 |
[26:23] | What? | 什么 |
[26:25] | What did I say? | 我说了什么 |
[26:34] | Uh, when we were in Jacksonville, | 我们在杰克逊维尔的时候 |
[26:36] | there was a height chart on the wall with names. | 那里墙上有一张标着名字的身高表 |
[26:39] | First name and last initial. | 姓氏首字母和名 |
[26:41] | All the kids that I was in daycare with. | 所有跟我一起在那里的孩子 |
[26:43] | Yeah, all the kids | 没错 |
[26:44] | from Walter and Bell’s cortexiphan trials. | 都是参与沃尔特和贝尔克特西芬实验的孩子 |
[26:46] | So while I was there, | 所以在那的时候 |
[26:47] | I wrote down all their names | 我抄下了所有名字 |
[26:49] | and I made a list. | 做了一张列表 |
[26:54] | “Timothy O.” Timothy Ober. | “蒂莫西·O”就是蒂莫西·奥伯 |
[26:56] | He was there. | 他也在 |
[26:57] | We were both part of Walter’s tests. | 我们都是沃尔特的实验对象 |
[27:00] | So that’s where you remembered him from. | 这就是为什么你认识他 |
[27:01] | Uh-huh. Keep looking. | 没错 继续看 |
[27:04] | Miranda G. And Lloyd B. | 米兰达·H和劳埃德·B |
[27:06] | Julie H. Alan D. | 朱莉·H 艾伦·D |
[27:07] | They’re all there. | 他们都在那儿 |
[27:09] | All five of his victims. | 所有五个被害者 |
[27:10] | So what does that mean? | 这说明什么 |
[27:11] | Why is this guy– | 为什么这个人 |
[27:12] | killing cortexiphan kids? I don’t know. | 要杀死克特西芬实验的孩子们 我不知道 |
[27:14] | I think we should wake up Walter. | 我们应该叫醒沃尔特 |
[27:17] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要 |
[27:23] | Agent Dunham. Peter. | 德纳姆探员 彼得 |
[27:26] | Is it morning already? | 已经早上了吗 |
[27:28] | Oh, no. No, no. | 不 不是 |
[27:30] | It’s still the middle of the night. | 还是半夜 |
[27:31] | Walter, what is that smell? | 沃尔特 那是什么味道 |
[27:33] | it’s taffy. | 太妃糖 |
[27:34] | I’m making it for peter. | 是我给彼得做的 |
[27:37] | I think she was probably referring | 我想她可能指的是 |
[27:38] | to your other project. | 你的另一个项目 |
[27:41] | Is that the killer’s handprint? | 那是凶手的手印吗 |
[27:43] | I think we’re close to getting a fingerprint. | 我觉得我们很快就能得到指纹了 |
[27:45] | The papillary ridges | 食指上的纹路 |
[27:46] | on the forefingers are quite clear now. | 已经挺清晰了 |
[27:49] | Once it’s cooled a little, | 一旦等它冷却下来 |
[27:50] | I should be able to run it through the scanner. | 我就能把它拿去扫描 |
[27:52] | Well, whoever the killer is, | 无论凶手是谁 |
[27:53] | He’s started to target cortexiphan subjects. | 他开始冲着克特西芬项目来了 |
[27:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:04] | Why? Why would he do that? | 为什么 为什么他要这么做呢 |
[28:07] | Well, we were hoping you may have some idea. | 我们还以为你会有什么想法呢 |
[28:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:15] | But I have an idea why they might be susceptible. | 但我知道为什么他们容易受影响 |
[28:18] | To the cancer? | 受癌症影响吗 |
[28:19] | The energy exchange that this man is creating, | 这个人正在交换自身的能量 |
[28:21] | I don’t think it would work on everyone. | 我认为这并不对所有人都起效 |
[28:24] | Cortexiphan was designed | 克特西芬实验是为了 |
[28:26] | to–to allow children | 让孩子们 |
[28:28] | to access untapped parts of their brain, | 激活未开发的部分大脑以及能量 |
[28:32] | untapped energies. | 而设计的 |
[28:33] | So you’re saying that whatever he’s doing to his victims, | 所以你的意思是他对受害者所做的就是 |
[28:36] | like, exchanging his illness, | 就像是 交换自己的病症吗 |
[28:38] | it could only work on cortexiphan children. | 这只对参与克特西芬实验的孩子们有效 |
[28:41] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:43] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[28:43] | So then I guess the question really is: | 那么我想问题就是 |
[28:45] | How does he know about the cortexiphan trials? | 他怎么知道克特西芬实验的 |
[28:46] | and then how is he tracking those people down? | 还有他怎么找到的那些人 |
[28:49] | Now, you’ve said that you and Bell | 你说过你和贝尔 |
[28:51] | never kept a list of the children | 从没保留那些你们做过实验的 |
[28:52] | that you experimented on. | 孩子们的名单 |
[28:53] | I didn’t. | 我是没有 |
[28:55] | and if Belly did, I never saw it. | 而如果贝利有 我也没见过 |
[28:57] | Okay, but what about nina sharp? | 那么 尼娜·夏普呢 |
[28:59] | I mean, she started working with bell around the same time. | 我是说 她那时开始与贝尔一起工作 |
[29:01] | Mm-mm. We asked. Last year. | 我们去年就问过了 |
[29:03] | When Harris was tracking down Nick Lane and Nancy Lewis, | 哈里斯追踪尼克·莱恩和南希·路易斯的时候 |
[29:05] | We asked her. She doesn’t have a list. | 我们问过她 她没有名单 |
[29:07] | Yeah, but I believe that Nina Sharp | 但我认为尼娜·夏普 |
[29:08] | isn’t always so forthcoming. | 并不总乐于合作 |
[29:13] | Why would someone be hunting cortexiphan test subjects? | 为什么有人要针对参与克特西芬实验的人呢 |
[29:16] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:17] | Walter thinks that they could be particularly susceptible. | 沃尔特认为这些孩子特别容易成为目标 |
[29:20] | Ah. That’s troubling. | 那太糟糕了 |
[29:23] | Did William Bell ever show you a list? | 威廉·贝尔给你看过一个名单吗 |
[29:25] | of cortexiphan subjects? | 参与实验的孩子们的名单吗 |
[29:27] | Mm-hmm. No. | 没有 |
[29:29] | And there’s nothing in the Massive Dynamic archives? | 巨力集团的档案里也没有吗 |
[29:32] | As I’ve told you before, | 正如我之前所说 |
[29:33] | there’s nothing on record. | 没有任何记录 |
[29:35] | Do you doubt me, agent Dunham? | 你在怀疑我吗 德探员 |
[29:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:40] | I’ve always been a little foggy as to your motives. | 对于你的目的 我还不太清楚 |
[29:44] | What are you implying? | 你想暗示什么吗 |
[29:46] | Well, you’ve kept information from me | 从我们第一次见面开始 |
[29:48] | since I met you– | 你就对我有所保留 |
[29:49] | Information that has prevented me | 不透露一些有助于我了解 |
[29:50] | from understanding the origin of many, | 许多事情的起因的信息 |
[29:52] | if not all of the cases I’ve investigated | 几乎是所有我在潜科学部 |
[29:54] | while working with fringe division. | 所调查案件的起因 |
[29:58] | And I know about peter. | 而且我知道彼得的事了 |
[30:03] | I know the whole story. | 整个故事我都知道了 |
[30:06] | Does peter know? | 彼得知道吗 |
[30:08] | Have you told him? | 你和他说了吗 |
[30:09] | No. | 没有 |
[30:11] | But I’m going to. | 但我有这打算 |
[30:16] | No. You won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[30:18] | What makes you so sure about that? | 是什么让你如此肯定 |
[30:19] | Because you haven’t told him yet. | 因为你一直没跟他说 |
[30:21] | and I’m guessing you’ve had any number of opportunities. | 我猜你已经有过无数次坦白的机会了 |
[30:25] | Well, I’ve had my reasons for waiting. | 我有我等待的原因 |
[30:27] | This is the right thing to do, | 告诉他才是正确的决定 |
[30:29] | and Peter needs to know the truth. | 彼得应该知道真相 |
[30:30] | Whether or not it’s the right thing to do, | 不管这是不是正确的决定 |
[30:34] | I recognize the look in your eyes. | 从你眼神里我能看出来 |
[30:37] | I know that working together closely with someone | 我知道和一个人亲密合作 |
[30:39] | can bring about feelings. | 会日久生情 |
[30:42] | I’m fairly certain | 我很肯定 |
[30:43] | that you’re not prepared to lose him. | 你不想失去他 |
[30:46] | You didn’t come here today | 今天你来的目的 |
[30:47] | to ask me about a list | 并不是找我要名单 |
[30:48] | that you already knew I don’t have. | 你知道我没有 |
[30:51] | and you didn’t come here to announce | 你也不是为了跟我说 |
[30:53] | that you’re going to tell peter who he really is. | 你要跟彼得说出真相 |
[31:00] | You came here to have me talk you out of it. | 你来这 是为让我说服你不要坦白 |
[31:26] | Mrs. lane? | 莱恩太太吗 |
[31:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:28] | I’m sorry to disturb you. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[31:30] | I–I tried calling. | 我试过打电话 |
[31:31] | My name is John Mchugh. | 我叫约翰·马克修 |
[31:33] | I went to school with your son, Nick. | 我和你儿子尼克上同一所学校 |
[31:36] | Uh, no, Nick is my nephew. | 不是 尼克是我的侄子 |
[31:44] | You–you look awful. | 你脸色不太好 |
[31:46] | Why don’t you come inside? | 进来坐坐吧 |
[31:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:58] | The red wire goes in the red hole. | 红线接红色接口 |
[32:00] | The blue in– | 蓝线接 |
[32:01] | Yes, thank you, walter. | 行了 谢谢 沃尔特 |
[32:02] | I was able to figure that out all by myself. | 我能自己解决 |
[32:06] | Hey. How’d it go? | 有什么收获 |
[32:08] | Uh, Nina didn’t have anything. | 尼娜什么也不透露 |
[32:11] | How’s it going here? | 这里进展如何 |
[32:12] | Well, we’ll soon see. | 我们马上就能看到了 |
[32:15] | Don’t be so skeptical, Peter. | 要有信心 彼得 |
[32:16] | You liked the taffy, didn’t you? | 你喜欢那太妃糖 是吧 |
[32:19] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[32:22] | I have my doubts. | 我心有戚戚嫣 |
[32:24] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[32:31] | What’s it doing? | 它在干什么 |
[32:32] | Familiarizing itself with the genetic composition. | 自动识别遗传构成 |
[32:35] | Dismissing any foreign elements. | 去除外来因素 |
[32:38] | It’s amazing how much filth we carry around on our hands. | 我们的手真的是太脏了 |
[32:42] | Go ahead, dear. | 加油 亲爱的 |
[32:46] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[32:48] | Of course it did. | 当然 |
[32:51] | Okay, Astrid, we need to run this | 好了 阿斯特丽德 我们要到 |
[32:52] | through the Joint Law Enforcement database. | 联合执法机构数据库里查一下 |
[32:54] | see if we can get a name for this guy. | 看看能不能找到这个人的姓名 |
[32:58] | Well done, Walter. | 做得好 沃尔特 |
[33:01] | Thank you, son. | 谢谢 儿子 |
[33:06] | No match found | 找不到匹配指纹 |
[33:07] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[33:08] | He’s not in our system. | 他不在我们的系统里 |
[33:09] | No priors, no arrest record. | 没有前科 没有逮捕记录 |
[33:11] | So… | 所以 |
[33:14] | We’re nowhere. | 我们一无所获 |
[33:18] | You said you went to school with nick. | 你说你和尼克一起上过学 |
[33:21] | a long time ago, | 很久以前 |
[33:22] | back in Jacksonville. | 在杰克逊威尔 |
[33:25] | We have a mutual friend, Lloyd Becker. | 我们有个好朋友 劳埃德·贝克尔 |
[33:28] | He said I could find nick here. | 他说我在这里能找到他 |
[33:30] | I remember Lloyd. | 我记得劳埃德 |
[33:33] | Oh, such a sweet boy. | 一个很亲切的男孩 |
[33:37] | Nick lived here a while | 尼克在这里住过一段时间 |
[33:38] | After his parents died. | 双亲去世以后 |
[33:40] | he moved to Brooklyn… | 他就搬到布鲁克林了 |
[33:42] | Several years ago. | 就在几年前 |
[33:44] | Do you–do you know how | 你知道我 |
[33:46] | I could get in contact with him? | 怎么能联络到他吗 |
[33:48] | Do you have his phone number? | 你有他电话号码吗 |
[33:49] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[33:50] | I haven’t heard from him for some time. | 我有阵子没跟他联系过了 |
[33:56] | It’s funny, though. | 有趣的是 |
[33:57] | Someone else from jacksonville came by, | 大约六个月前 |
[34:01] | Oh, six months ago asking for nick. | 还有个杰克逊维尔出来的人问起过尼克 |
[34:03] | She must have gone to school with you as well. | 她可能也跟你一起上的学 |
[34:05] | You don’t by any | 你不会恰好 |
[34:08] | chance remember her name, do you? | 记下了她名字吧 |
[34:30] | God, what am I missing? | 天啊 我放过了什么 |
[34:58] | Dunham? | 德纳姆 |
[34:59] | I think I may have found our killer. | 我想我可能找到凶手了 |
[35:01] | His name is James Heath, | 他叫詹姆斯·西斯 |
[35:03] | And he was a cortexiphan subject too. | 他也是克特西芬实验的一员 |
[35:06] | I think that may be how he’s doing this. | 我想那可能就是他有这能力的原因 |
[35:07] | James heath? | 詹姆斯·西斯 |
[35:09] | Wasn’t heath the last name of the first– | 这不就是第一位受害者的姓氏 |
[35:10] | Yep, of the first victim– | 没错 第一位受害者 |
[35:11] | Julie heath. | 朱丽叶·西斯 |
[35:12] | Uh, she was his sister. | 她是他的妹妹 |
[35:14] | James was in the hospital. | 詹姆士之前在住院 |
[35:16] | She was visiting him, | 她去探望他 |
[35:17] | And she just suddenly collapsed and died. | 突然倒下身亡 |
[35:20] | He was, uh, he was having chemo treatment. | 他在做化疗 |
[35:22] | He had cancer. | 他得了癌症 |
[35:23] | Do you have the name of the hospital | 你知道他过去接受治疗时 |
[35:24] | Where heath was treated? | 所住医院的名字吗 |
[35:25] | Uh, yeah. | 知道 |
[35:26] | It’s Abington Memorial Hospital. | 是阿宾顿纪念医院 |
[35:29] | It’s just outside philadelphia. | 就在费城外 |
[35:30] | Okay. I’ll see if they have a current address for him. | 好的 我去查查他们是否有他现在的住址 |
[35:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:41] | You’re Olivia Dunham. | 你是奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[35:44] | You probably don’t remember me. | 你可能不记得我了 |
[35:48] | My name is Nate Reed. | 我名叫内特·里德 |
[35:52] | Nick lane,give me your address | 尼克·莱恩给了我你的住址 |
[36:04] | You and I went to school together | 你和我过去一起上过学 |
[36:06] | When we were kids. | 那时我们还小 |
[36:09] | Back in jacksonville. | 就在杰克逊维尔 |
[36:11] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[36:13] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[36:15] | I was hoping you’d have a few minutes to talk. | 我希望你能给我几分钟谈谈 |
[36:21] | Sure. | 当然 |
[36:24] | Why don’t you come in? | 进来吧 |
[37:06] | Hello? | 你好 |
[37:07] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[37:09] | Peter, Peter, it’s me. | 彼得 彼得 是我 |
[37:10] | He’s in my house! | 他就在我家里 |
[37:24] | You stay down. | 你趴着 |
[37:39] | I didn’t want this. | 我也不想这样 |
[37:42] | I didn’t want to hurt anyone. | 我也不想伤害任何人 |
[37:45] | Then why did you? | 那你为什么干了这些 |
[37:51] | A man came to see me | 我在医院时 |
[37:54] | When I was in the hospital. | 有个男人来看我 |
[37:58] | He said when I was a kid | 他说我还是孩子时 |
[38:00] | Scientists had experimented on me, | 科学家在我身上做了实验 |
[38:03] | That because of the experiments, | 因为那实验 |
[38:05] | He could teach me how to fight the cancer. | 他能教会我怎样控制癌症 |
[38:09] | But it didn’t work. | 可并不管用 |
[38:11] | I didn’t get better. I got worse. | 我没有变好 病情更加恶化了 |
[38:15] | So what happened to your sister? | 你妹妹是怎么回事 |
[38:17] | She stayed with me while I was in the hospital. | 我住院时她一直陪着我 |
[38:21] | She never left my side. | 从来不离我的左右 |
[38:25] | And when the pain got bad, | 我疼痛剧烈时 |
[38:27] | She’d hold my hand. | 她握着我的手 |
[38:29] | For hours. | 几小时不放 |
[38:30] | And then, one day, | 后来有一天 |
[38:34] | It just happened. | 惨剧突然发生 |
[38:37] | I called the nurses for help, | 我叫来护士帮忙 |
[38:39] | But it was too late. | 但为时已晚 |
[38:46] | I watched her die. | 我眼睁睁看着她死去 |
[38:50] | But you got better. | 但是你病情得到了好转 |
[38:56] | I had to find that man. | 我必须得找到那个人 |
[38:59] | I thought someone from jacksonville | 我想杰克逊维尔出来的人 |
[39:01] | Might know him. | 可能会认识他 |
[39:03] | And then I found Timothy. | 然后我找到了蒂莫西 |
[39:06] | And you killed him too. | 你也杀死了他 |
[39:08] | Not on purpose. | 不是故意的 |
[39:10] | It just happened. | 只是意外 |
[39:14] | But that’s when I realized how it worked. | 但我发现 这样能起作用 |
[39:21] | I think… if that man had never… | 我在想 如果那个人从未 |
[39:26] | Come to see me, | 找过我 |
[39:29] | I would have died the way I was supposed to, | 我就会因癌症死去 |
[39:34] | And my sister would still be alive. | 而我的妹妹则会活下来 |
[39:41] | They’d all still be alive. | 他们也都会好好活着 |
[39:46] | In here. | 这边 |
[39:47] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[40:13] | How come you didn’t call Broyles? | 你怎么不打给布洛依 |
[40:18] | I’ve got you on speed dial. | 我在快捷拨号上找到的你 |
[40:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:22] | I’m number one on olivia dunham’s speed dial? | 我在奥利维亚·德纳姆的快拨上位居第一吗 |
[40:25] | Well, no, but I didn’t think | 其实不是 但我认为蕾切尔 |
[40:26] | That rachel or mr. Iyer from the indian takeout | 或者印度菜外卖艾伊尔先生 |
[40:29] | Would be much use. | 可能起不了啥作用 |
[40:38] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[40:48] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能赶来 |
[40:50] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[40:58] | He’s in a drug-induced coma, | 他被药物麻醉了 |
[41:00] | Which seems to have stopped | 看上去这药阻止了 |
[41:02] | the progression of his cancer. | 他癌症的扩散 |
[41:04] | And the man who tried to activate him, | 还有那个试图激活他的人 |
[41:06] | Do we know who he was? | 我们知道他是谁吗 |
[41:08] | He sounds like the same man who Sanford Harris hired | 他听起来像那个桑福德·哈里斯 |
[41:10] | To activate Nancy Lewis and Nick Lane. | 雇佣来激活南希·刘易斯跟尼克·莱恩的人 |
[41:13] | I assume the activation failed, | 我想激活失败了 |
[41:14] | And mr. Heath’s…ability | 西斯先生的能力 |
[41:17] | Was just an unfortunate side effect. | 只是个不幸的副作用 |
[41:21] | So I don’t imagine | 我想你大老远 |
[41:22] | You called me all the way down here | 打电话把我叫来 |
[41:23] | Just to share in your victory. | 并不只为分享你的成功吧 |
[41:27] | Aside from Olivia Dunham, | 除了奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[41:30] | There are still nearly a dozen unaccounted for people | 仍有好几位参与杰克逊维尔实验 |
[41:32] | From the jacksonville experiments, | 的人士下落不明 |
[41:34] | And 30 more from the drug trials in wooster. | 伍斯特的药物实验还有三十多名 |
[41:36] | If they all have capabilities | 如果其中有任意一名 |
[41:38] | Anything like the ones we’ve seen, | 拥有我们所见这样的能力 |
[41:39] | And if someone were to find them… | 如果有人找到了他们 |
[41:41] | Well, philip, then we need to find them first. | 菲利浦 我们就需要先找到他们 |
[41:50] | Agent Dunham. Hello. | 德纳姆探员 你好 |
[41:52] | Hi. | 你好 |
[41:54] | Uh, is Peter here? | 彼得在吗 |
[41:57] | Uh, no. No, he went out. | 他出去了 |
[41:59] | Okay, good, because I would like to talk to you. | 很好 因为我想跟你谈谈 |
[42:01] | Agent Dunham– | 德纳姆探员 |
[42:01] | Walter, please. Please, Walter. | 沃尔特 拜托了 沃尔特 |
[42:03] | Just…let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[42:12] | I think that you may be right. | 我想你可能是对的 |
[42:17] | I think that maybe some truths can do more harm than good | 我想真相可能的确会带来更大伤害 |
[42:22] | And that some pandora’s boxes | 有些潘多拉之匣 |
[42:26] | Are better left unopened. | 最好不要开启 |
[42:31] | So… | 所以 |
[42:34] | I’m not gonna tell Peter. | 我不会告诉彼得 |
[42:43] | Thank you, Olivia. | 谢谢你 奥利维亚 |
[42:48] | The truth is I’ve done enough damage, | 真相是 我已经造成了太多伤害 |
[42:52] | And it’s time to start to put things right… | 现在到了亡羊补牢的时刻 |
[42:59] | Whatever the consequences. | 不管会造成怎样的结果 |
[43:01] | And that starts with telling Peter the truth. | 我都会以告诉彼得真相开始弥补 |
[43:07] | I have to tell him who he really is. | 我必须告诉他 他真实的身世 |