时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | When we were in Jacksonville, | 我们在杰克逊维尔看到 |
[00:04] | There was a pie chart with names. | 墙上有个表格写着些名字 |
[00:06] | Yeah, all the kids from Walter and Bell’s trials. | 对 都是沃尔特和贝尔做克特西芬实验的孩子 |
[00:09] | I made a list. | 我列了个名单 |
[00:10] | Nick Lane and James Heath. | 尼克·莱恩和詹姆士·希斯 |
[00:13] | They were both part of Walter’s tests. | 他们都是沃尔特实验的对象 |
[00:16] | Of all the children that Walter and I have prepared, | 在所有沃尔特和我挑选的孩子中 |
[00:19] | You are the strongest. | 你是最强的 |
[00:20] | The storm is coming, and when it is over, | 风暴快要来了 当它结束时 |
[00:23] | I fear there will be little left of our world. | 恐怕我们的世界将消失殆尽 |
[00:25] | I’m not from here, am I? | 我不是这个世界的人 对吗 |
[00:27] | You didn’t just open up a hole to the other side. | 你不只打开了通往另一世界的门 |
[00:29] | You brought me back. | 还把我带了过来 |
[00:31] | That’s why I can’t remember my childhood. | 所以我才记不起我的童年 |
[00:33] | You were dying. | 你当时快死了 |
[00:33] | That’s why my mother committed suicide. She knew. | 所以我妈妈才负罪自杀 她知道真相 |
[00:37] | Walter, Peter checked himself out of the hospital | 沃尔特 彼得在三小时之前 |
[00:39] | Three hours ago. | 自行出院了 |
[00:40] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[00:45] | Mr. Secretary | 部长先生 |
[00:47] | Hello, son. | 你好 儿子 |
[00:52] | Anomalous energy signature detected. | 监测到异常能量信号 |
[00:55] | Local–Brooklyn. | 地址锁定 布鲁克林 |
[00:57] | – Confirmed– we’ve got a breach. – Lockdown | -确认 出现缺口 -锁定信号 |
[01:00] | Oh, I was thinking, | 我还在想 |
[01:00] | “Hey, maybe a slow day, it being Saturday and all.” | “今天可能是个清闲日子 可是周六啊” |
[01:04] | No rest for the wicked. | 但坏人可不休息 |
[01:05] | Oh, you’re not wicked, Charlie. | 你可不是坏人 查理 |
[01:07] | You just pretend really, really well. | 你只是披着狼皮的羊 |
[01:10] | Somebody playing my song? | 有人找我吗 |
[01:11] | Class one event, sir. | 长官 一级警报 |
[01:12] | I can see that. You? | 看得出来 你呢 |
[01:15] | – Yes, I can. – Clear as day. | -我也看得出 -一清二楚 |
[01:17] | Okay, people, nap time’s over. | 好了 伙计们 午休时间结束 |
[01:20] | Let’s go to work. | 回去工作了 |
[01:24] | So exactly how big would the worms get | 如果你停止给自己注射 |
[01:27] | If you stopped dosing yourself? | 这些蠕虫会长多大 |
[01:28] | They’re not worms. | 它们不是蠕虫 |
[01:29] | They’re arachnids. | 它们是蜘蛛类的 |
[01:32] | Sit rep as follows. | 情况说明 |
[01:34] | Class-one molecular dissolution. | 一级分子分解 |
[01:36] | Numbers show severe molecular cohesion failure. | 数量显示分子聚合严重失败 |
[01:39] | This isn’t just a little tear. | 不只是小范围的撕裂 |
[01:40] | We got a full-fledged hole here, people. | 伙计们 我们面对的是完全成熟的虫洞 |
[01:42] | Has anything come through it? | 有什么从里面出来吗 |
[01:43] | No data yet. On site in less than 60 seconds. | 还没有数据 还有不到一分钟路程 |
[01:46] | Long as it’s not bugs. | 似乎不是漏洞 |
[01:47] | Oh, it’s probably bugs. | 可能就是漏洞 |
[01:50] | What? Bugs like you. | 干嘛 就像你这样的小臭虫[bug双关] |
[01:52] | On my six! | 六点钟方向 |
[02:02] | I want science and risk reports in three minutes. | 三分钟内我要技术和风险报告 |
[02:16] | Site’s secure, boss. | 老大 此地安全 |
[02:33] | Chief, this is bad. | 头儿 情况不妙 |
[02:34] | I’m showing stage-three degradation. | 显示为三级降解 |
[02:36] | I need data that tells me this event is contained, captain. | 队长 我需要数据告诉我情况得到了控制 |
[02:39] | I’m trying here. | 我正在努力 |
[02:43] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:45] | We’re in potential quarantine range here, sir. | 长官 此地可能需要被隔离 |
[02:48] | Send up a looker, stat. | 马上派个检查员 |
[02:50] | The looker’s being dispatched now, sir. | 长官 检查员已被派出 |
[02:52] | Hi. I’m agent Dunham with fringe division. | 你好 我是潜科学部门的德纳姆探员 |
[02:54] | – Could I see your show-me, please? – Sure. | -能看看你的证件吗 -当然 |
[02:57] | You ain’t gonna quarantine the place, right? | 你们不会隔离这地方的 对吧 |
[02:58] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 |
[03:00] | But if you could tell me what you saw– | 你能告诉我你所见的一切吗 |
[03:02] | I mean, even small things could be important. | 即使很小的事可能也会很重要 |
[03:14] | I’m getting decreased gravity measurements here, colonel. | 上校 我这边的重力值有下降的趋势 |
[03:20] | Activating quarantine potentiator. | 激活检疫强化剂 |
[03:23] | Agent Farnsworth? | 方探员 |
[03:25] | Broyles Phillip. Colonel. | 飞利浦·布洛伊上校 |
[03:28] | Risk assessment. | 进行风险评估 |
[03:29] | I need to know if this thing is spreading. | 我要知道这东西是否正在扩散 |
[03:34] | We can’t have another Boston, captain. | 波士顿的悲剧不能重演 队长 |
[03:35] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[03:37] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[03:40] | Quarantine device unlocked. | 检疫装置解锁 |
[03:42] | Recommendation, agent. | 评估结果 方探员 |
[03:44] | Quarantine will result in excess of 10,000 casualties. | 疫情会导致超过一万伤亡 |
[03:48] | Warning. | 警告 |
[03:49] | One minute to quarantine. | 离检疫还有一分钟 |
[03:50] | Massive loss of life will result. | 会导致大量生命丧生 |
[03:52] | Warning… | 警告 |
[03:53] | Recommendation, agent. | 评估结果 方探员 |
[03:55] | Gravitational and molecular degeneration are decreasing, | 重力下降和分子降解已有所减弱 |
[03:58] | But outside acceptable parameters. | 但外界能够承受的参数… |
[04:00] | – Recommendation, agent farnsworth? – Calculating. | -评估结果是什么 -还在计算 |
[04:03] | Massive loss of life will result. | 会导致大量生命丧生 |
[04:05] | – Really? – 40 seconds to quarantine. | -真的假的 -离检疫还有40秒 |
[04:07] | Quarantine device unlocked. | 检疫装置解锁 |
[04:09] | God, and I didn’t even update my will. | 天呐 我还没更新我的遗嘱 |
[04:11] | Massive loss of life will result. | 会导致大量生命丧生 |
[04:12] | Frank would just spent it all anyway. | 反正弗兰克都会把钱花光的 |
[04:14] | 30 seconds to quarantine. | 离检疫还有30秒 |
[04:15] | Recommendation, agent Farnsworth? | 评估结果 方探员 |
[04:26] | Event is terminating– no quarantine recommended. | 事件结束 不建议检疫 |
[04:30] | Captain, you are clear. Do not quarantine. | 队长 你明白了吗 不要进行检疫 |
[04:33] | Repeat– do not quarantine. | 重复 不进行检疫 |
[04:34] | 20 seconds to quarantine. | 离检疫还有20秒 |
[04:36] | – We got to stop doing this. – Warning… | -我们得罢手了 -警告 |
[04:40] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[04:42] | We got something up here. | 这里有情况 |
[04:47] | I wish it was bugs. | 我希望就是漏洞 |
[04:51] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[04:51] | These look like carcinomas. | 这些看起来像癌 |
[04:53] | There’s no way anyone could live long enough | 没人能活到 |
[04:55] | To develop tumors this severe. | 出现这么严重的肿瘤 |
[04:56] | Witnesses have anything? | 目击者那有什么消息 |
[04:58] | The usual–I mean, they heard a tearing sound. | 很平常 他们听见一声巨响 |
[04:59] | They saw a blue flash through the window. | 看见一道蓝光穿透玻璃 |
[05:02] | I gave them chips so they could get radiation scans. | 我给了他们芯片 好让他们做辐射扫描 |
[05:05] | See if he has any I.D. | 看看他身上有没有身份证明 |
[05:07] | Guy may have had a wife and kids | 在虫洞吞噬他又吐出来之前 |
[05:08] | Before the universe sucked him up and spat him out. | 这个人可能本来有妻子和孩子 |
[05:10] | Poor guy. | 可怜人 |
[05:15] | That’s not a show-me. | 这不是身份证明 |
[05:19] | Okay. Check this out. | 那好 来看下这个 |
[05:27] | Who the hell is Jackson? | 杰克逊是谁 |
[05:31] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[05:32] | Come on. Come on. Let’s go. | 快 快 我们走 |
[05:35] | Come on, everyone. | 大家快走 |
[05:36] | Keep down. | 身体放低 |
[05:40] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快 |
[06:32] | I can take you back where you belong, son. | 我能带你回到你归属的地方 孩子 |
[06:35] | They have our coordinates. | 他们有我们的坐标 |
[06:37] | But if you come with me, | 但如果你跟我回去了 |
[06:38] | You won’t be able to come back here. | 你就不能再回来了 |
[06:41] | You have to make a choice, Peter. | 你得做出决定 彼得 |
[06:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[07:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:15] | – Hello? – Hello, agent Dunham. | -喂 -你好 德纳姆探员 |
[08:18] | There–there is something I am supposed to remember, | 我本该记得一件事 |
[08:19] | And I can’t remember what it is, but it’s about Peter. | 但我现在记不起来了 是关于彼得的 |
[08:21] | – Walter… – No, no, no! | -沃尔特 -不 不 不 |
[08:24] | I think something is going to happen to him, | 我觉得他会出事 |
[08:26] | Something… | 一件 |
[08:28] | Something terrible. | 一件可怕的事 |
[08:42] | I think this is what I’m supposed to remember. | 我想这就是我该记起来的事 |
[08:45] | Okay. Well, one of those men– you know, the observers– | 好吧 观察者中的一个 |
[08:48] | I think he left it for me. | 我想他把这留给了我 |
[08:49] | Well, after I brought Peter from the other side, | 在我把彼得从另一世界带来之后 |
[08:51] | Some years later, one of them came to visit me. | 几年后 他们中的一个过来拜访我 |
[08:53] | Well–well, he told me that I had to agree | 他告诉我必须同意 |
[08:56] | To never let Peter return to the other side. | 永远都不让彼得回到另一世界 |
[08:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:00] | Because if I did, this would happen. | 因为如果我让他回去 会发生这个 |
[09:03] | Okay, but what is this, walter? What does it even mean? | 但这是什么 沃尔特 这是什么意思 |
[09:05] | Look, look, it is exactly what it appears to be. See? | 你看 这就是会发生的事 看见了吗 |
[09:08] | I think my son… | 我想我的孩子 |
[09:12] | Is going to be responsible for the end of the world. | 将要为世界末日负责了 |
[09:19] | Okay, walter, we have to get Peter back. | 那么 沃尔特 我们必须得救回彼得 |
[09:21] | He went off by his own free will. | 离开是他自己的意愿 |
[09:23] | But he didn’t know about this. | 但他对此毫不知情 |
[09:24] | – Even if he wanted– – Walter, how do we get him back? | -就算他想… -沃尔特 我们要怎样救他回来 |
[09:26] | We have no way of contacting– | 我们没办法联系他… |
[09:27] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[09:30] | How? | 要怎么办 |
[09:36] | I’m sorry, sir, I can’t let you go in there. | 对不起 先生 你们不能进去 |
[09:38] | – This is– – Don’t even think about it! | -这… -别想拦着我们 |
[09:44] | – What is this, Phillip? – We have reason | -怎么了 飞利浦 – 我们有理由 |
[09:45] | To believe your company | 相信你们公司 |
[09:46] | Is manufacturing weapons for the other side. | 在为另一边制造武器 |
[09:47] | – Oh, that’s absurd. – I want every piece of data | -荒谬 -我要所有的数据 |
[09:49] | Even remotely related to the other universe. | 包括与另一个世界远程联系的数据 |
[09:51] | How dare you? Are you out of your mind? | 你大胆 你疯了吗 |
[09:52] | Stop it, both of you! | 别吵了 你们都闭嘴 |
[09:53] | Peter is in danger. | 彼得处境危险 |
[09:57] | Walter says that this technology | 沃尔特说这项技术的 |
[09:59] | Has a very specific | 设计十分特殊 |
[10:00] | And recognizable design. | 也极易辨认 |
[10:03] | I dare say Nina would agree. | 我敢说尼娜肯定同意 |
[10:05] | Dear god. What side is this? | 老天啊 这是来自哪个世界的 |
[10:08] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[10:10] | This is William’s technology, but we didn’t build it. | 这是威廉的技术 但我们从未制造过 |
[10:13] | Okay, Nina, listen to me. | 好吧 尼娜 听我说 |
[10:14] | Peter’s been taken. You have to help us cross over. | 彼得被带走了 你得帮我们穿到另一边去 |
[10:24] | The thing is, | 是这样的 |
[10:25] | To get over there, | 穿到另一边去 |
[10:26] | That’s, uh, really a misnomer. | 其实是一种误解 |
[10:30] | In truth, the two universes are overlapping. | 两个世界事实上是相互重叠的 |
[10:37] | And to get to the other side, | 要想到达另一边 |
[10:39] | Our universe | 理论上说 |
[10:40] | Needs to pass through you, literally, | 我们的世界将穿过你的身体 |
[10:44] | Like–like water passing through a cheesecloth. | 就像海绵吸水一样 |
[10:47] | Our cells need to separate on an atomic level. | 在原子能级上 我们的细胞将被分离 |
[10:51] | The problem is, when they come back together, | 但问题是 当细胞重新组合时 |
[10:55] | They don’t come back together with the same cohesion. | 不一定能重新聚合成原来的样子 |
[11:09] | Somehow, Bell managed to cross back and forth, | 尽管贝尔成功地穿梭于两个世界 |
[11:13] | Although precisely how, | 但是不论怎样 |
[11:15] | We can find no record of. | 我们都找不到任何痕迹 |
[11:17] | But I suspect that whatever methodology, | 但我怀疑 不管他用什么方法 |
[11:21] | He crossed so many times | 穿梭了这么多次 |
[11:24] | That he’s become like this coffee cup– | 他一定变得和这个咖啡杯一样 |
[11:27] | Molecularly unstable. | 分子不稳定 |
[11:29] | As many atoms in each of us | 就像每个人体内的原子 |
[11:33] | As there are stars in the sky. | 都像满天的繁星 |
[11:38] | It’s why Belly never came back, isn’t it? | 这就是为什么贝尔不回来的原因 对吧 |
[11:41] | Because he was scared that the same thing | 他害怕相同的事也会 |
[11:43] | Would happen to him. | 发生在他身上 |
[11:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:45] | I’ve sent him communications, but if he got them, | 我已经发消息给他了 但如果他收到了 |
[11:47] | He hasn’t been able to communicate to me. | 那就是他无法回消息给我 |
[11:50] | There has to be a way. | 肯定还有办法 |
[11:51] | What about how you crossed over when you first got Peter? | 你穿过去带回彼得的那种方法呢 |
[11:53] | The last time I opened a door, | 上一次 我在两个世界间开了个门 |
[11:56] | It set in motion the ripples that weaken the very fabric | 发射一种微波 削弱了我们这个 |
[11:59] | Of our reality. | 世界的结构 |
[12:01] | To do so again could instantly shatter | 再这样来一次 两个世界都将 |
[12:04] | Both worlds… | 瞬间毁灭 |
[12:06] | And likely would. | 很可能会这样 |
[12:07] | Brandon, give us a moment. | 布兰登 让我们单独呆会儿 |
[12:10] | You know, unlike William, | 你知道 你和威廉不一样 |
[12:12] | You have the ability to cross over safely. | 你有安全穿过去的能力 |
[12:14] | I can’t. I-I-I mean, I-I-I can’t control it. | 我不行 我是说 我无法控制 |
[12:17] | I’ve–I’ve flashed over for a few seconds, | 我确实闪去过几秒钟 |
[12:19] | Or Bell’s pulled me over, but I-I-I can’t control it, | 或者说是贝尔拉我过去的 但我不能控制 |
[12:22] | Not on my own. | 我自己不能控制 |
[12:23] | Not on your own, | 不是靠你自己 |
[12:25] | But if there were two or three of you, | 但如果有两三个和你一样的人 |
[12:29] | A-a-a larger power supply, as it were. | 提供更巨大的能量 |
[12:32] | I’m not following. | 我没明白 |
[12:33] | With more cortexiphan children, | 如果有更多的克特西芬孩子 |
[12:35] | Their collective psychic energy | 他们联合起来的精神能量 |
[12:38] | Could… | 就能 |
[12:40] | You know, Belly and I always agreed | 我和贝尔一致认为 |
[12:42] | That that primal part of the brain | 能让我们穿越 |
[12:44] | Which allows us to cross universes | 宇宙的大脑组织 |
[12:46] | Is also responsible | 同样能解释 |
[12:47] | For a host of– of paranormal activities– | 一些超自然现象 |
[12:50] | Pyrokinesis, telepathy, thought control. | 比如念力点火 心灵感应 思想控制 |
[12:54] | And that we all had these abilities | 每个人都具备这些能力 |
[12:57] | Until–till there was a moment in history | 但在过去的某个时刻 |
[12:59] | When something was done to us, and–and it was shut down. | 发生了些什么事 这些能力就消失了 |
[13:04] | I suspect aliens. | 我怀疑是外星人 |
[13:05] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[13:07] | The only other | 我们试验的 |
[13:08] | Cortexiphan children that we have located, | 其他克特西芬孩子 |
[13:11] | They have failed or worse. | 他们都失败了或更糟 |
[13:13] | You… | 你 |
[13:14] | Are the only one left. | 是唯一仅剩的 |
[13:18] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[13:22] | She’s not. | 她不是仅剩的 |
[13:29] | There’re still over dozen cortexiphan symptom that unaccount for. | 尽管还有一些克特西芬的症状不好控制 |
[13:32] | Prudence dictated we determine | 但我们还是要谨慎对待 |
[13:33] | what we might be dealing with in the future. | 我们即将面临的情况 |
[13:35] | So you woke all three of them up? | 你把他们三个的能力都唤醒了 |
[13:37] | Actually, five. | 其实是五个 |
[13:39] | We’ve tracked down some others. | 我们还找到了其他几个人 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:42] | About six weeks ago, | 大约六周以前 |
[13:43] | Massive Dynamic proposed | 巨力集团进行了 |
[13:44] | A series of experiments | 一系列试验 |
[13:46] | To help them gain control of and repurpose their abilities. | 帮助他们控制并改进了他们的能力 |
[13:49] | These three have been quite successful. | 这三人进行得相当成功 |
[13:51] | James Heath can now cure disease, | 詹姆斯·希斯现在可以治病了 |
[13:52] | Not cause it. | 而不是致病 |
[13:53] | Sally Clark is becoming a fully functional pyrokinetic. | 萨莉·克拉克现在完全能控制念力点火 |
[13:56] | And your friend Nick Lane’s empathic transfers | 你的朋友尼克·莱恩也能成功控制 |
[13:58] | Can now be controlled. | 他情绪转移的能力了 |
[14:11] | Olive. | 奥利维 |
[14:20] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[14:24] | Very good, baby. | 非常好 宝贝 |
[14:28] | Welcome to the monkey house. | 欢迎来到猴子窝 |
[14:48] | This is new. Who authorized it? | 这里是全新的 谁授权建造的 |
[14:50] | Senate intelligence… | 参议院情报委员会 |
[14:52] | Thanks to Peter. | 多亏了彼得 |
[14:54] | It was part of a list of demands he gave me | 在我去争取资金时 他给我的需求表中 |
[14:56] | right before I went to secure our funding. | 标明了这个地方 |
[14:59] | This is very mission: impossible. | 这真是个不可能完成的任务 |
[15:05] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[15:06] | You’re the man | 你就是那个 |
[15:06] | that experimented on us. | 拿我们做实验的人 |
[15:09] | I could kill you where you stand. | 我真想现在就杀了你 |
[15:11] | Each of you could. | 你们每个人都有权杀了我 |
[15:14] | What I did… | 我所做的一切 |
[15:16] | was inexcusable… | 是不可原谅的 |
[15:20] | Barbaric. | 凶残无比 |
[15:22] | The collateral damage | 给你们带来的伤害 |
[15:24] | has been extensive. | 是无法估量的 |
[15:27] | But know that we had noble goals. | 但我们有一个崇高的目标 |
[15:31] | We believed | 我们坚信 |
[15:32] | that our world needed guardians, | 我们的世界需要守护者 |
[15:35] | protectors, | 需要守卫者 |
[15:36] | that you children would be those protectors. | 而你们就是这些守卫者 |
[15:40] | We fostered your talents because we foresaw | 我们赋予了你们才能 因为我们预见到 |
[15:43] | that the day would come | 将来终会有一天 |
[15:45] | when both universes would be in jeopardy. | 两个宇宙都会面临危险 |
[15:49] | So… | 所以 |
[15:51] | Horrible as it is to say, | 下面的话虽然很吓人 |
[15:53] | today is the day | 但今天正是 |
[15:56] | for which you were created. | 你们命运降临之日 |
[16:03] | What I could never have imagined | 而我却没有预料到 |
[16:06] | is that I would be asking you | 我居然会请求你们 |
[16:10] | to help me save my son. | 求你们去救我的儿子 |
[16:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[16:25] | Well, if none of you are gonna kill me… | 如果你们没人想杀死我的话 |
[16:32] | I think I’ll go and have a bit of a cry. | 我要去稍微的哭一阵了 |
[16:39] | Man, that’s not the same guy I remember. | 这不是我印象中的那个人 |
[16:43] | He’s exactly the same. | 他一点都没有变 |
[16:46] | Dr. Bishop has identified a likely spot | 贝肖普博士已经确定了一个 |
[16:48] | to attempt a crossover– Brooklyn, New York. | 合适的穿越地点 在纽约布鲁克林区 |
[16:51] | You go at 8:00 tomorrow morning. | 明早八点出发 |
[16:54] | You might want to get some rest. | 好好休息一下吧 |
[16:55] | Hey, FBI guy. | 等等 联调局的老兄 |
[16:59] | We’re about to go save the world, right? | 我们要去拯救世界对吗 |
[17:01] | Two worlds even. | 还是拯救两个世界 |
[17:05] | Can’t we have a night off? | 我们今晚能请假吗 |
[17:14] | Whatever they want. | 随他们吧 |
[17:38] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:40] | I was never lucky, you know? | 我从没走运过 你知道吗 |
[17:46] | Sometimes people need some good luck. | 有时人是需要一些运气的 |
[17:49] | Tonight I guess that’s me. | 今晚我就是你的好运 |
[17:54] | Who else do we have? | 还有谁 |
[18:04] | Sweet. | 小甜甜 |
[18:08] | Me or the strawberry? | 在叫我还是说草莓呢 |
[18:09] | Both. | 都很甜 |
[18:14] | So what would you like this time– | 这次你想怎样 |
[18:16] | To feel what I’m feeling or what you’re feeling? | 感受我的感觉 还是只想享受自我 |
[18:21] | Both. | 都要 |
[18:51] | Please, god… | 上帝保佑 |
[19:04] | Aunt Liv, what time is it? | 小奥姑姑 现在几点了 |
[19:08] | It’s early. | 还很早 |
[19:13] | I have to go on a trip, and, uh… | 我要去远行了 |
[19:17] | I wanted to give you something before I left. | 我想在走之前送你个东西 |
[19:23] | It’s pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[19:28] | My mother… | 我的妈妈 |
[19:31] | Your grandmother… | 也就是你的姥姥 |
[19:33] | Gave it to me before she died. | 在她死前把这个给了我 |
[19:38] | She told me that it would keep me safe. | 她说这会保佑我一生平安 |
[19:45] | So now I’m giving it to you. | 所以现在我把它送给你 |
[19:50] | Thanks, aunt Liv. | 谢谢你 小奥姑姑 |
[19:54] | You are welcome, baby girl. | 不客气 乖孩子 |
[20:04] | You’re up early. | 你起的真早 |
[20:06] | I didn’t even hear you come in last night. | 你昨晚回来我都没听到 |
[20:08] | No, I’ve been working a case. | 没 我在办一个案子 |
[20:10] | Think you’ll be home for dinner? | 你今晚回来吃饭吗 |
[20:13] | I hope so. | 希望可以 |
[20:15] | I’ll call you and let you know. | 我回头打电话告诉你 |
[20:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[20:31] | We should do this more often. It’s nice. | 我们以后应该常这样 感觉很好 |
[20:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:45] | Look what aunt Live gave me. | 看看小奥姑姑送了我什么 |
[20:54] | Even assuming this works– | 就算这些管用了 |
[20:55] | that you make it to the other side, | 确实把你们送到了另一边 |
[20:57] | You still have no idea how you’re going to locate Peter. | 你们依旧无法找到彼得 |
[21:00] | No, but I spoke to Nina Sharp, | 没错 不过我和尼娜·夏普谈过了 |
[21:00] | And she sent a message to William Bell | 她给威廉·贝尔发了条消息 |
[21:03] | asking him to meet us at the grayshot bridge | 让他在下午四点在中央公园的 |
[21:05] | in central park at 4:00 p.M. | 格雷肖特桥碰面 |
[21:06] | I think he’ll help us find Peter. | 他应该能帮我们找到彼得 |
[21:08] | Dunham… | 德纳姆 |
[21:09] | Massive dynamic didn’t make that weapon over here. | 巨力集团没有帮他们做那个武器 |
[21:11] | That means Bell may have made it on the other side for them. | 所以有可能是贝尔在另一边帮他们制造的 |
[21:14] | No. I trust him. | 不可能 我相信他 |
[21:15] | In any case, Nina has no confirmation | 无论如何 妮娜根本无法确认 |
[21:17] | – that Bell even gets her messages. – No. | -贝尔是否已经收到了消息 -不会的 |
[21:19] | In which case, | 也就是说 |
[21:20] | You’re essentially invading enemy territory | 你其实是正在打一场 |
[21:22] | without a plan. | 没有把握的侵略战 |
[21:23] | You don’t know anything about the opposition, | 你对敌方完全不了解 |
[21:24] | The landscape… | 那边的情景也不了解 |
[21:28] | Oh, we’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[21:30] | We’re ready to try this. | 我们可以来尝试了 |
[21:34] | You can’t tell me you think this is a good idea. | 你自己都不知道这是不是好办法 |
[21:37] | No. | 不 |
[21:39] | I don’t think that this is a good idea. | 我知道这不是好办法 |
[21:43] | Do you got a better one? | 但你有更好的吗 |
[21:47] | It was lovely, wasn’t it? | 很宏伟 对吧 |
[21:50] | Now… | 如今 |
[21:52] | Faded and broken just like me. | 残旧如我 |
[21:57] | So how does this work, Walter? | 我们要怎么做 沃尔特 |
[22:00] | Remember your Shakespeare, dear. | 记得莎士比亚的名言 |
[22:03] | “All the world is a stage”… | 世界就是座舞台 |
[22:07] | Or in this case, both worlds. | 只不过现在是两个世界 |
[22:12] | You will form a circle. | 你们要围成一圈 |
[22:14] | I-I will stand in the middle, | 我站在中间 |
[22:15] | And I will lead you across. | 我会带领你们跨越 |
[22:16] | No. | 不行 |
[22:18] | You can’t do this. | 你不能去 |
[22:19] | Oh, no. No. He is my son, Olivia. | 不 他是我儿子 奥利维亚 |
[22:22] | You can’t do this. I won’t allow it. | 你不能去 我不允许 |
[22:25] | I believe I can. | 我要去 |
[22:27] | Or–or else they cannot. | 否则他们也不能去 |
[22:31] | I can’t ask them to do something | 如果我都不敢去 |
[22:33] | That I-I’m not willing to chance myself. | 我更不能要求他们去 |
[22:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:45] | Well, if any of you have changed your minds, | 如果你们有人改变主意 |
[22:47] | I will understand. | 我能理解 |
[22:50] | We were talking about it on the way over here. | 我们来的路上讨论过 |
[22:53] | Maybe you did damage us. | 虽然你伤害了我们 |
[22:56] | But on the other hand, maybe you made us special. | 但另一方面 也把我们变得特别 |
[23:02] | Fate is a tricky thing. | 命运就是捉弄人 |
[23:08] | So, um… | 那么 |
[23:10] | You–you would want to take a few steps back, | 请您退后几步 |
[23:12] | I think, agent Broyles. | 布洛伊探员 |
[23:13] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[23:17] | Now, I want you to clear your minds | 现在 各位要心无杂念 |
[23:20] | And–and just relax. | 身心放松 |
[23:22] | All right? | 好吗 |
[23:22] | Now, ignore everything | 无视一切 |
[23:24] | Except the sound of my voice. | 集中听我的声音 |
[23:27] | Now… | 现在 |
[23:28] | Sp–spread out your arms. | 伸长手臂 |
[23:30] | You remember how. | 大家应该都记得 |
[23:31] | Spread them out to each other. | 手臂伸向彼此 |
[23:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:39] | Now, I want you to think back | 现在请各位 |
[23:41] | To when you were just young children, | 回想小的时候 |
[23:45] | Back to when you were just young boys and girls. | 回想还是孩童时期 |
[24:01] | Think back to when your imagination | 回想儿时的想象力 |
[24:03] | Could–could take you wherever you wanted to go. | 能带你们到任何地方 |
[24:11] | Imagine this universe slipping away, | 想象这个世界慢慢褪去 |
[24:16] | Opening like a curtain. | 像拉开帷幕一般 |
[24:18] | Allow the universe to pass right through you. | 让世界从你身上穿越 |
[24:23] | Allow your imagination | 让你的想象 |
[24:25] | To take you to the other side. | 带你进入另一个世界 |
[24:30] | James. James. | 詹姆斯 |
[24:32] | Help me. | 救我 |
[24:33] | Walter, what do we do? | 沃尔特 怎么办 |
[24:35] | Look… | 看 |
[24:40] | We made it. | 我们成功了 |
[24:50] | We’re on the other side. | 我们在另一个世界了 |
[24:52] | Okay, come on, James. | 快 詹姆斯 |
[24:54] | You’ve got to get up. | 你得站起来 |
[24:55] | We’ve got to hide now. | 我们要藏起来 |
[24:56] | Nick… Nick, I don’t feel so good. | 尼克 我很难受 |
[24:59] | Over here. | 这边 |
[25:08] | – Go. Go. Go. – Move. Move. Move. | -快快快 -行动 |
[25:13] | I want science and risk reports in three minutes. | 三分钟内给我技术及风险报告 |
[25:17] | Nick. Nick, make them leave. | 尼克 让他们走 |
[25:23] | I’ve been trying. It’s not working. | 我一直在试 没用 |
[25:25] | What’s wrong with us? | 我们这是怎么了 |
[25:26] | – I don’t know. – Nick, I’m scared. | -我不知道 -尼克 我好怕 |
[25:36] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[25:42] | Who the hell is Jackson? | 杰克逊是谁 |
[25:44] | Got a junior? | 有20的现钞吗 |
[25:45] | Yeah. | 有 |
[25:50] | Going to a strip club later? | 一会儿要去脱衣舞俱乐部吗 |
[25:51] | Someone’s got to visit your sister. | 我会去捧你姐的场 |
[25:58] | The paper’s real. The detail is amazing. | 纸张是真的 但内容很怪 |
[26:03] | Why would someone go to this kind of trouble? | 怎么会有人去搞这种麻烦 |
[26:12] | What in god’s name did you all find? | 你们找的是什么东西 |
[26:15] | Nothing useful. Dead end so far. | 垃圾 没什么进展 |
[26:17] | Well, whatever it is you scanned | 你们扫描的东西 |
[26:18] | Just raised a red flag over at the d.O.D. | 触及了国防部的一个警报 |
[26:20] | The secretary wants to see you. | 部长要见你们 |
[26:25] | Hey, Charlie, you ever met him? | 查理 你见过部长 |
[26:27] | I shook his hand once when I graduated the academy. | 我军校毕业时和他握过手 |
[26:30] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[26:31] | My dad knew him. | 我爸认识他 |
[26:32] | Oh, that explains so much. | 这就清楚了 |
[26:35] | Yeah, you don’t want to leak worms all over the guy. | 在大人物面前可不能漏虫子 |
[26:38] | Makes a bad first impression. | 第一印象不好 |
[26:40] | They’re not worms. | 这些不是虫子 |
[26:42] | He’s waiting for you. Go ahead in. | 部长正在等 请进 |
[26:54] | Mr. Secretary. | 部长阁下 |
[26:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:00] | Agent Lee… | 李探员 |
[27:01] | I’m sorry about your father. | 为你父亲感到遗憾 |
[27:02] | He was a good man. Fine jurist. | 他是个好人 杰出法学家 |
[27:04] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢阁下 |
[27:05] | – And this is your team? – Yes, sir. | -这是你的队员 -是的 |
[27:07] | – Agents Francis and Dunham. – Sir. | -弗朗西斯和德纳姆探员 -阁下 |
[27:10] | I understand you’re investigating | 我知道你们在调查 |
[27:11] | A fringe event in brooklyn. | 布鲁克林一桩边缘案件 |
[27:13] | – That’s correct, sir. – And in this event, | -是的 阁下 -案件中 |
[27:16] | There was a casualty–a man? | 有人伤亡吗 |
[27:17] | That’s correct, sir. | 没错 长官 |
[27:18] | So far, we haven’t been able to– | 到目前为止 我们没能 |
[27:19] | Agent, I believe that I may have insight | 探员 我想我知道 |
[27:21] | into who that man is and where he was from. | 那个人是谁还有他来自哪里 |
[27:27] | What I’m about to tell you | 我将要跟你们说的 |
[27:29] | Is classified. | 属于机密 |
[27:31] | But I think it’s time you knew what you were dealing with. | 但我想是时候让你们知道你们的对手是谁了 |
[27:36] | Agent dunham, what can you tell me | 德探员 你能跟我说说 |
[27:37] | About the fringe division? | 潜科学部吗 |
[27:40] | Okay, I’ll play. | 好的 我说了 |
[27:45] | The fringe division is a special adjunct branch | 潜科学部是国防部 |
[27:47] | Of the department of defense. | 的一个分支 |
[27:48] | It’s primary focus are natural and environmental disasters | 它最初是针对1985年在雷登湖的零号事件 |
[27:51] | That began in 1985 with the zero event at Reiden Lake. | 发生之后出现的一系列自然与环境的灾害 |
[27:55] | And what are these natural disasters? | 这些自然灾害是什么 |
[27:58] | They’re holes in the fabric of the universe, sir. | 宇宙架构中的一个虫洞 长官 |
[28:00] | A-plus. | 没错 |
[28:01] | And how do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道这一切的 |
[28:03] | I know it because I read it in the ZFT in 1995 | 我知道是因为我在您与1995年 |
[28:06] | When you wrote and published it. | 编写并出版的《ZFT》一书中读过 |
[28:09] | ZFT. | |
[28:14] | The natural decay of our world. | 我们世界的自然衰亡 |
[28:17] | What would you say if I told you | 假如我告诉你《ZFT》一书只是 |
[28:19] | That the ZFT is a lie or a half-truth anyway? | 一个谎言或是半对半错 你们会怎么想 |
[28:23] | These tears are not natural. | 这些灾难都不是自然发生的 |
[28:25] | They are the work of man. | 他们都是人类造成的 |
[28:27] | These holes | 这些虫洞 |
[28:30] | don’t simply lead to nothing. | 并不是简单地通往虚无 |
[28:32] | There is something on the other side. | 而是通往另一个宇宙 |
[28:36] | What? | 什么 |
[28:36] | – Another one. – Bravo. | -另一个世界 -没错 |
[28:39] | – Another what? – Another universe… | -另一个什么 -另一个宇宙 |
[28:42] | A parallel earth just like this, | 和这里差不多的一个平行世界的地球 |
[28:44] | But slightly different. | 但有些许不同 |
[28:46] | And it was their attempt to penetrate our world | 他们试图进入我们的世界 |
[28:48] | which created the pattern of destruction that we struggle with daily. | 这就造成了我们每天所要应对的各种破坏 |
[28:53] | The $20 bill was– | 那20元钞票 |
[28:54] | From the other side, and so was he. | 来自另一个世界 那个人也是 |
[28:57] | And I suspect he didn’t come alone. | 而且我怀疑他不是独自过来的 |
[28:59] | As you know, I am not a lover of war. | 如你们所知 我不是战争爱好者 |
[29:04] | But I have reason to believe that these invaders | 但我有理由相信这些侵入者 |
[29:07] | are anything but peaceful. | 并不是来追求和平的 |
[29:09] | They must be found, | 我们要找到他们 |
[29:12] | And they must be found quickly. | 越快越好 |
[29:15] | We’ll get them, sir. | 我们会抓到他们的 长官 |
[29:35] | I’m burning up, Nick. | 我要烧起来了 尼克 |
[29:38] | It’ll be fine, baby. | 会好起来的 宝贝 |
[29:53] | Scan your I.D., lady. | 扫描你的身份证 小姐 |
[29:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:58] | Uh, we’re gonna have to walk. | 我们要步行了 |
[30:01] | Central park is 59th street– that’s three miles from here. | 中央公园在59号大街 离这三里远啊 |
[30:04] | Okay, then we better get started. | 好吧 那我们最好开始启程吧 |
[31:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[31:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[31:08] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[31:10] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[31:12] | You’ve been asleep for three days. | 你已经睡了三天了 |
[31:15] | Your fa– | 你父 |
[31:19] | Walter said you might feel a bit dizzy. | 沃尔特说你会感到有点头晕 |
[31:22] | Maybe you’d like to sit down. | 也许你要坐一坐 |
[31:25] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[31:31] | You must be starving. | 你一定饿坏了 |
[31:32] | I made some eggs and bacon. | 我做了些鸡蛋和熏肉 |
[31:37] | Do–do you still like bacon? | 你 你还喜欢吃熏肉吗 |
[31:39] | When you were a boy, we– | 你还小的时候 我们 |
[31:47] | I love bacon. | 我喜欢熏肉 |
[31:56] | Oh, Peter. | 彼得 |
[32:05] | Oh, I’ve missed you so much. | 我想死你了 |
[32:25] | Oh. Stop for a second. | 稍微停一下 |
[32:26] | It’s fine. I’m fine. Let’s go. | 没事 我没事 继续走 |
[32:29] | You’ve got to know something. | 你一定知道点什么 |
[32:30] | What the hell is wrong with us? | 我们到底怎么了 |
[32:32] | Oh, I suspect that somehow the human circuit was flawed. | 我想是人类无法超越自己的极限 |
[32:35] | Did any of you engage in extreme use of your abilities | 昨晚你们有人试过把自己的能力发挥到 |
[32:38] | Last night– far more than normal? | 极致吗 超出一般水平 |
[32:39] | No. | 没有 |
[32:40] | Perhaps poor Mr. Heath– | 也许可怜的希斯先生有 |
[32:43] | – You’ve got to help her. – I can’t. | -你要帮帮他 -我做不到 |
[32:45] | But if we’re lucky, | 但如果我们幸运的话 |
[32:47] | Perhaps William Bell can. | 也许威廉·贝尔可以 |
[32:50] | It’s the Grand Hotel. | 那是格兰德大饭店 |
[32:53] | They never built it. | 根本就没有建成 |
[32:57] | Things that might have been in our world, but weren’t. | 这本来也会在我们的世界出现 但是没有 |
[33:04] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:05] | It’s not far. | 不远了 |
[33:13] | Coffee’s quite hard to come by over here. | 在这里挺难买到咖啡 |
[33:16] | It’s been rationed for some time now. | 已经限量供应一段时间了 |
[33:18] | But walter’s very well connected. | 但沃尔特人脉不错 |
[33:22] | It’s funny, I.. | 这很有趣 我 |
[33:24] | I never had bacon when I was growing up. | 我成长过程中从没吃过熏肉 |
[33:26] | My mother was vegetarian, so she never made it. | 我母亲是素食主义者 所以从来都不做 |
[33:29] | Until today, I always thought I imagined having it as a kid. | 直到今天 我一直在想象我小时候一直在吃 |
[33:37] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[33:39] | My mother from the other side. | 另一个宇宙的母亲 |
[33:46] | I’m sure you don’t want to hear about that. | 我想你不愿意听到这些 |
[33:48] | No, on the contrary. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[33:49] | I want to hear all about your childhood. | 我想了解你童年的一切 |
[33:54] | What’s– | 那个 |
[33:56] | Are you close with her still? | 你跟她还很亲密吗 |
[33:59] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[34:02] | Did she take good care of you? | 她对你好吗 |
[34:05] | She took very good care of me. | 她对我很好 |
[34:09] | But she committed suicide about ten years ago. | 但是她十年前自杀了 |
[34:15] | My mother from the other side– | 我另一个世界的母亲 |
[34:17] | She was wonderful, but she wasn’t strong. | 人很好 但是不太坚强 |
[34:22] | In fact, she was very, very sad… | 事实上 她非常忧愁 |
[34:29] | which I suppose is because of me. | 我想是我的缘故 |
[34:31] | No, listen. | 不 听着 |
[34:32] | Peter, in the end, | 彼得 最终 |
[34:35] | we have to take responsibility | 我们都要为自己的决定负责 |
[34:36] | for our own decisions– the good and the bad. | 无论结果好坏 |
[34:45] | Your father’s going to be so pleased to see you. | 你父亲一定很高兴见到你 |
[34:49] | He had said he wanted me to help him with something. | 他说要我帮他一个忙 |
[34:52] | Yes, he’s staying in the city tonight. | 是的 他今晚留在市区不回来了 |
[34:53] | But he asked me to give you this. | 不过他让我把这个交给你 |
[35:05] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[35:10] | Look, Nick. | 看 尼克 |
[35:11] | These were my favorite. | 这些是我最喜欢的 |
[35:14] | Can I get one? | 我能买一个吗 |
[35:17] | I don’t think so, baby. We got to go. | 别买了 宝贝儿 我们要赶路 |
[35:20] | I-I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[35:23] | Maybe– maybe we can stay. | 也 也许我们可以留下 |
[35:28] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[35:31] | I’m gonna stay. | 我要留下 |
[35:34] | I know, baby. | 好的 宝贝儿 |
[35:38] | I know. | 好的 |
[35:41] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[36:11] | Do you see him– William Bell? | 你看到威廉·贝尔了吗 |
[36:15] | No. | 没 |
[36:18] | There’s a water fountain. Come on, I think it’ll help. | 那里有个饮水器 或许对你有帮助 |
[36:23] | Are we late? | 我们晚了吗 |
[36:26] | Maybe he didn’t get the message. | 也许他没收到消息 |
[36:35] | No. | 不 |
[36:39] | Bell has betrayed us. | 贝尔背叛了我们 |
[36:40] | Run, run, run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[36:48] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[36:55] | Walter. Walter! | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[37:07] | Nick? | 尼克 |
[37:10] | I think I’m staying here. | 我想我要留下了 |
[37:13] | You stay. | 留下吧 |
[37:15] | We’ll stay together. | 我们一起留下 |
[37:24] | Look, I don’t want to hurt you. | 听着 我不想伤害你 |
[37:26] | Step away. | 退后 |
[37:29] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[37:45] | Man down. Med team to Grayshot Bridge. Man down. | 格雷肖特桥有伤员 呼叫医疗队 有伤员 |
[38:02] | Lincoln? | 林肯 |
[38:05] | Liv. | 小奥 |
[38:11] | Where’s the ambulance? | 救护车呢 |
[38:41] | Dizzy… | 头晕 |
[38:44] | Must be the onset of hemorrhagic shock. | 出血性休克发作的症状 |
[38:56] | But I’m still walking, | 但是我还能走路 |
[38:59] | So the bullet couldn’t have hit my spinal column. | 所以子弹应该没有击中我的脊柱 |
[39:03] | I’ll be perfectly fine. | 我肯定没事 |
[39:07] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[39:21] | Shall we understand all these? | 能看明白吗 |
[39:24] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[39:26] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[39:33] | Good night, Peter. | 晚安 彼得 |
[39:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:19] | I tried to wait up. | 我一直在等你 |
[40:22] | Oh, hi, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[40:24] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[40:26] | Well, he’s got third-degree burns over 90% of his body. | 90%的皮肤三级烧伤 |
[40:29] | He’s gonna need three months | 需要在纳米再生室 |
[40:30] | In a nanite regeneration chamber, | 呆上三个月 |
[40:33] | but he’ll live. | 但是会没事的 |
[40:34] | I’m sorry– and on your last night. | 很抱歉 最后一晚都不能陪你 |
[40:37] | – I’m going for a week, not until the end of time. – Yeah. | -我只是去一个礼拜 又不是一去不回 -是的 |
[40:40] | Details. | 你说的没错 |
[40:42] | Might be a good day to start drinking. | 也许该喝点酒 |
[40:43] | Oh, god. I would if I could only stand the taste. | 老天 如果我能受得了那味儿我肯定喝 |
[40:49] | So what happened out there? | 今天发生了什么 |
[40:56] | Just a… | 只是 |
[40:57] | A small anomaly that set off a fuel cell. | 有点小异常 燃料箱爆炸了 |
[41:01] | It was just bad luck of the draw is all. | 只是运气不好罢了 |
[41:05] | Come on, no more work. | 别谈工作了 |
[41:07] | I know what you need. | 我知道你需要什么 |
[41:08] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 是什么 |
[41:13] | Back rub. | 背部按摩 |
[41:15] | Oh, you are a god. | 知我者莫你也 |
[41:16] | – I’ll get the oil. – Really? | -我去拿按摩油 -真的吗 |
[41:21] | On your last night? | 可你明天要走了 |
[41:25] | I’ll take it. | 那我不客气了 |
[41:56] | Hello, Olivia. | 你好 奥利维亚 |
[41:58] | It’s good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[42:00] | – How–how did you know that I– – I suspected | -你 你怎么知道 -我猜 |
[42:02] | you would come here. | 你会来这 |
[42:03] | Okay, so where were you at the park? | 你为什么没去公园 |
[42:05] | I received Nina’s message, | 我收到了尼娜的通知 |
[42:07] | but when I got to the park, it was too late. | 但是当我赶到公园的时候 已经太晚了 |
[42:08] | There was nothing I could do. | 我无能为力 |
[42:10] | My dear Olivia, I know you have good reason | 我亲爱的小奥 我知道你有充分理由 |
[42:14] | not to trust me. | 不相信我 |
[42:16] | But I’m afraid you’re going to have to. | 但恐怕你不得不相信我 |
[42:19] | Walter is in trouble. | 沃尔特有麻烦了 |
[42:21] | And I’m quite confident | 而且我确信 |
[42:23] | we don’t have much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |