时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | An unstable wormhole has quarantined by Fringe Division | 潜科学部门隔离了一个不稳定的虫洞 |
[00:07] | citizens in case of Quarantine Amber | 琥珀隔离体中的市民 |
[00:09] | have been ruled legally dead. | 已被正式宣告死亡 |
[00:10] | This is gonna sound nuts… | 这听起来很疯狂 |
[00:12] | When she was having her breakdown | 她精神失控的那段时间 |
[00:13] | she kept on and on | 不停重复说 |
[00:14] | about how they were trying to make her | 他们想让她觉得 |
[00:16] | believe she was somebody else. | 自己是另一个人 |
[00:17] | What if she’s telling the truth? | 但如果她说的是真的呢 |
[00:19] | What if it’s not the real her? | 如果现在的她不是原来那个呢 |
[00:21] | That is nuts. | 是够疯狂的 |
[00:23] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[00:24] | How does she seem? | 她什么情况 |
[00:25] | Like Olivia Dunham. | 看着倒是像奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[00:27] | For all intents and purposes, she is Agent Dunham. | 出于我们的目的 她必须是德探员 |
[00:30] | You’re not from this world, Olivia. | 你不属于这个世界 奥利维亚 |
[00:32] | You’re not real. | 你不过是幻觉 |
[00:34] | Real is just a matter of perception. | 真假只是你的感知 |
[00:36] | And I’m a part of you that you have to hold on to. | 我是你的一部分 你不得不跟我紧紧相连 |
[00:39] | You can’t forget who you are, Olivia. | 你不能忘记自己的身份 奥利维亚 |
[00:43] | You’ve been back with fringe division for a week now? | 重回潜科学部门工作有一周了吧 |
[00:46] | Uh… for eight days. | 有 八天了 |
[00:48] | Any headaches or lingering symptoms… | 有头疼吗 或者其它后遗症 |
[00:51] | mood swings, insomnia? | 比如情绪不稳 失眠 |
[00:54] | No. Although I do feel like | 没有 不过我真觉得 |
[00:56] | I keep getting asked the same question | 总有个人在不停问我同一个问题 |
[00:57] | over and over again. | 挥之不去 |
[00:58] | Is that a lingering symptom? | 这算是后遗症吗 |
[01:00] | You are recovering from a severe mental break, | 你还处于严重精神失控的恢复期 |
[01:02] | Agent Dunham… I have to ask you these questions. | 德探员 我必须得问你那些问题 |
[01:04] | Yeah. I know. | 这我明白 |
[01:06] | Please accept my apologies | 请接受我的歉意 |
[01:07] | for the poking and prodding, Agent Dunham. | 我来的有些唐突 德探员 |
[01:09] | Uh, Mr. Secretary. | 部长先生 |
[01:11] | You look well. | 你看着不错 |
[01:13] | I am. Good as new. | 是啊 像重生一样 |
[01:15] | Did you get the dossier I sent over? | 我发给你的卷宗看到了吗 |
[01:17] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[01:18] | So you really believe | 这么说您真的认为 |
[01:19] | that the other Olivia Dunham can cross between universes. | 另外那个奥利维亚·德纳姆可以在宇宙间穿越 |
[01:22] | It would appear so. | 看似如此 |
[01:24] | Thus far, we’ve developed some means of our own, | 目前我们也有自己的穿越手段 |
[01:27] | but each of them has dangerous side effects. | 不过每次都伴随出现危险的副作用 |
[01:29] | But it seems their Olivia can travel between worlds safely, | 而他们那个奥利维亚却能安全进出 |
[01:34] | which is the real reason you’re here today. | 这也是今天请你来的真正原因 |
[01:39] | We believe you may be able to do the same. | 我们认为可能你也能做到 |
[01:42] | How would I be able to do that? | 我怎么会有那本事 |
[01:44] | I don’t know… yet. | 这我还不清楚 |
[01:47] | But with your permission, | 但是只要你同意 |
[01:49] | we’d like to put you through a series of experiments | 我们希望对你做一系列试验 |
[01:51] | to see if we’re right. | 来验证我们的猜测 |
[01:58] | I’m sure you understand… | 我想你能明白 |
[02:00] | what this would mean to our cause. | 这对于我们意义重大 |
[02:04] | We’d be able to defend ourselves against the other side. | 如成功就能保卫我们不受那个世界侵害 |
[02:10] | But…I know you’ve been through a lot, Olivia. | 不过奥利维亚 我也知道你经历了太多 |
[02:14] | So if you’re not up to it, you should just say so. | 所以一切由你决定 只要告诉我们就行 |
[02:34] | You can take as many pills as you want. | 这药你爱吃多少吃多少 |
[02:37] | I’m not going anywhere. | 但绝对甩不掉我 |
[02:40] | You’re not here. | 你是个幻觉 |
[02:42] | Look, I understand why you agreed | 听着 我知道你为什么答应 |
[02:44] | to take the test. | 做那些试验 |
[02:45] | You just want things to go back to normal, | 你只是希望一切重回正轨 |
[02:47] | to be the Olivia that you think you should be, | 成为你所希望的那个奥利维亚 |
[02:49] | But unfortunately, that’s not gonna happen. | 可不幸的是那根本无法实现 |
[02:52] | because you’re not their Olivia. | 因为你本来就不是他们的奥利维亚 |
[02:54] | And you can keep on telling yourself that you’re fine, | 你大可欺骗自己说”我很好” |
[02:57] | but you’re not fine. | 但你并不好 |
[02:58] | You’re not sleeping. | 你严重失眠 |
[03:00] | And I’m not a lingering symptom. | 而且我也不是什么后遗症的幻觉 |
[03:03] | You can’t ignore me. | 你不能无视我的存在 |
[03:42] | All right, easy. | 好了 慢点 |
[03:46] | – Got it? – Yep. | -行吗 -行 |
[03:47] | Careful. | 小心 |
[03:49] | I said careful! | 说了小心 |
[03:56] | Have your gun? | 带枪没有 |
[03:59] | Okay, ready? | 好 抓好了吗 |
[04:01] | I got it. | 抓好了 |
[04:02] | I got it. | 抓好了 |
[04:14] | – He’s not breathing. – He’s dead. | -他没有呼吸 -他死了 |
[04:16] | No, he’s not dead. Gimme… gimme the syringe. | 胡说 他没死 把针管给我 |
[04:18] | Gimme the syringe! | 给我针管 |
[04:24] | Come on, buddy, come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 哥们儿醒醒啊 你快醒醒啊 |
[04:33] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[04:40] | Come on! | 快醒来 |
[04:42] | Come on! | 醒醒 |
[04:43] | Warning. | 警告 |
[04:44] | Quarantine area breach. | 有人闯入隔离区 |
[04:46] | The cops are gonna be here any minute. | 警察随时都会来 |
[04:48] | – We gotta move. – Breathe! | -赶紧走 -呼吸啊 |
[04:49] | Come on, breathe! Come on! | 赶紧喘口气啊 快啊 |
[04:54] | Okay, you’re okay. Cut him out, cut him out! | 好了你可醒了 把他切出来 |
[04:57] | – You okay? – Yeah… | -没事吧 -没事 |
[04:59] | Okay, give me a minute. We’re gonna cut you out, okay? | 好了 我们马上就把你切出来了 |
[05:07] | Come on, pick it up! | 快点 快收好 |
[05:12] | Wilner. Wilner! | 威尔纳 威尔纳 |
[05:14] | Oh, God. Here. | 天呐 这里 |
[05:16] | Pull. Come on, come on, pull. | 往外拉 快 拉出来 |
[05:19] | Just pull. Come on! Pull, come on, pull! | 拉啊 快点 拉 |
[05:21] | Come on, man, come on, come on, pull! | 使劲啊 快点拉 快 |
[05:26] | Help me. Please! | 救我出去啊 |
[05:28] | Wilner, I’m sorry. | 威尔纳 对不住了 |
[05:29] | – He’s my brother. – No! Please! | -他是我兄弟 -别 求你了 |
[05:32] | Don’t leave me! | 别丢下我 |
[06:05] | Homemade laser knife. | 自制的激光刀 |
[06:08] | It’s clean. There’s no fingerprints. | 清理得不错 没留指纹 |
[06:12] | Pretty sophisticated tech for looters. | 连窃贼都用上高科技了 |
[06:14] | Well, you gotta hand it to ’em. | 想还给这帮人吗 |
[06:16] | No one’s ever removed anything from the quarantine zone, | 隔离区还从未出过一起失窃案 |
[06:18] | yet they keep trying. | 尽管贼们还屡试不爽 |
[06:19] | Lotta purses and wallets in there. | 这里钱包钱夹太多了 |
[06:22] | Like Cary Grant said… | 像卡里·格兰特说的 |
[06:24] | “The stuff that dreams are made of.” | “助你实现梦想的东西” |
[06:28] | You got something? | 发现什么了 |
[06:30] | I don’t know yet. | 还不确定 |
[06:32] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[06:35] | – Hey. – Well, look who’s here. | -嗨 -看谁来了 |
[06:37] | Yeah. Traffic. | 我呗 堵车 |
[06:39] | Third time this week. | 这礼拜第三次了 |
[06:40] | You gotta stop taking the Nixon Parkway. | 以后别走尼克松大道了 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:43] | You okay? You seem a little run down. | 你没事吧 看着有点累 |
[06:46] | Oh, yeah. Frank’s on assignment, | 是啊 弗兰克出差 |
[06:47] | and I never sleep very well when he’s away. | 他不在我怎么都睡不好 |
[06:50] | So you gonna bring me up to speed? | 还是接着带我熟悉案情吗 |
[06:53] | In 1989, these isolated tears in the fabric of our universe | 1989年 我们这个世界的空间撕裂 |
[06:56] | began to increase in frequency. | 出现频率增加 |
[06:57] | Some of them expanded into micro black holes | 其中有些甚至变为小型的黑洞 |
[07:00] | with devastating consequences. | 造成了巨大的破坏 |
[07:01] | To contain these events, | 为了控制这种情况 |
[07:03] | scientists designed a quarantine protocol | 科学家们拟定了一项隔离协议 |
[07:04] | using a chemical substance, Amber 31422. | 批准使用琥珀31422这种化学物质 |
[07:07] | All right, just fast forward. | 好 快进 |
[07:08] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[07:09] | I was just watching this a couple of weeks ago. | 几星期前我刚看过这个 |
[07:10] | I just…remember something a little differently. | 觉得和现在有点不一样 |
[07:14] | Right there. Freeze it. | 就是这里 暂停 |
[07:16] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[07:19] | Four years ago, this station was sealed. | 这个区域四年前被隔离 |
[07:23] | Now it looks like we have a new edition. | 现在似乎有了新版本 |
[07:26] | Meet our thief. | 认识下我们的窃贼 |
[07:28] | Must have gotten caught in the reseal. | 肯定是二次隔离时被困住的 |
[07:31] | Mark Wilmer. Couple counts of burglary. | 马克·威尔纳 有过几次入室行窃 |
[07:34] | You know, breaking into amber | 一个小混混要闯进琥珀隔离区 |
[07:35] | seems awfully ambitious for a small-time crook. | 那可是需要很大的勇气啊 |
[07:42] | Something tells me he wasn’t after purses. | 看来他不是为财而来 |
[08:01] | So this is where the powerful hide out. | 这里就是权势之人的藏身之处吧 |
[08:04] | Just those that need to do some thinking | 都是些想在回家前 |
[08:06] | before they head home. | 自己静一静而已的人 |
[08:08] | Thank you for meeting me. | 感谢你能来见我 |
[08:13] | Understand you’re working on a case… | 听说你正着手于一件案子 |
[08:15] | A man removed from Amber. | 一个人从琥珀里被弄出来了 |
[08:17] | Franklin Street Station. | 在富兰克林街车站 |
[08:18] | We’re trying to determine | 我们正调查 |
[08:19] | why someone would go to all that trouble to steal him. | 为什么有人会不畏艰险要把他弄出来 |
[08:23] | When I first… developed the Amber, | 在我刚研究出琥珀隔离法的时候 |
[08:27] | the universe was degrading at an alarming rate. | 整个宇宙正在以惊人的速度退化 |
[08:30] | People were becoming afraid to leave their homes. | 人们都很恐慌 不敢踏出家门 |
[08:33] | I remember the first time we instigated the protocol. | 我清楚的记得 第一次拟定草案的那天 |
[08:36] | It was… | 那是在 |
[08:37] | October 17, 1989. | 一九八九年十月十七日 |
[08:42] | I remember I woke… | 我还记得 我那天醒来 |
[08:44] | particularly happy that day. | 我特别得高兴 |
[08:47] | And then there was the breach at Harvard yard. | 后来哈佛校园里出现了一个缺口 |
[08:50] | If we hadn’t contained it, | 如果我门不遏制它 |
[08:51] | half of Boston would have been swallowed up. | 半个波士顿会被吞噬掉 |
[08:53] | 63 civilians were trapped in Amber that day… | 那天有六十三个平民被困在琥珀里 |
[08:57] | and all the hundreds since. | 到目前为止已有数百人被困了 |
[09:01] | It sickens me. | 这让我很难过 |
[09:02] | Sir… | 阁下 |
[09:06] | It’s a tragic, | 这虽是一个悲剧 |
[09:07] | but a small price to pay for the greater good. | 但我们不能因小失大 |
[09:11] | People understand that. | 人们会理解的 |
[09:13] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[09:18] | But if they were to find out | 但要是他们发现 |
[09:20] | that the Amber victims could be removed and resuscitated, | 琥珀中的受害者能从里面被移出并救活 |
[09:24] | I’m afraid the outcry would be akin to revolt. | 我担心抗议会演变成为反抗 |
[09:27] | Quarantine victims are alive? | 隔离区里的受害者还活着吗 |
[09:30] | Theoretically. | 理论上是这样 |
[09:32] | But to remove them | 但把他们从中移除 |
[09:34] | would weaken the structural integrity of the Amber. | 会破坏琥珀结构的完整性 |
[09:39] | We’ll recover them before anyone finds out, sir. | 我们会在其他人知道以前掩盖这真相的 |
[09:45] | Oh, and another thing. | 还有一件事 |
[09:47] | Olivia Dunham has agreed to submit to the tests | 奥利维亚·德纳姆同意接受 |
[09:50] | developed by Science Division. | 科学部的测试 |
[09:52] | As I’ve said, these… tests are stressful. | 我说过 这些测试会带来一定的压力 |
[09:56] | If she becomes unstable in any way… | 如果她变得不稳定 |
[09:58] | If I see any unusual behavior, I’ll let you know. | 如果我觉察到有任何不妥 我会向您汇报的 |
[10:05] | Nature doesn’t recognize good and evil, Phillip. | 大自然无法辨别好与坏 飞利浦 |
[10:10] | Nature only recognizes balance and imbalance. | 大自然只会分辨平衡与失衡 |
[10:17] | I intend to restore balance to our world. | 我正试图恢复我们的世界的平衡 |
[10:22] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[10:28] | Really? You never did that before? | 真的吗 你以前没试过 |
[10:30] | – Make my own Popsicles? – Yeah. | -自己做冰棍 -是啊 |
[10:34] | Aw. My mom used to have these plastic molds, | 我母亲以前有很多塑料模具 |
[10:36] | and you’d pour fruit juice into them | 把果汁倒进去 |
[10:38] | And then stick them in the freezer. | 再放进冰箱里 |
[10:40] | My mom… | 我母亲 |
[10:41] | made me get her cigarettes. | 只会要我给她买烟 |
[10:45] | Ah. So who’s the Popsicle? | 看看这冰棍是谁 |
[10:53] | Joshua Rose. | 他叫乔舒亚·罗斯 |
[10:56] | I worked his case with fringe division four years ago. | 四年前我在潜科部调查过他的案子 |
[10:58] | He’s a bank robber. | 他是一个银行劫匪 |
[11:00] | Well, why would fringe division | 为什么潜科部 |
[11:01] | be appointed to investigate a robber? | 会插手银行抢劫案呢 |
[11:03] | Rose used some kind of device | 罗斯使用了一些装置 |
[11:04] | that allowed him to access the vaults | 能在不拉响任何银行警报的情况下 |
[11:06] | without setting off the bank alarms. | 进入保管库 |
[11:08] | But what it also did was cause molecular degradation. | 但这也引发了分子退化 |
[11:10] | Man-made breaches. | 人造缺口 |
[11:12] | We studied that case back at the academy. | 在学校的时候 我们学过那案子 |
[11:13] | You guys had to quarantine what… half a dozen areas? | 你们隔离了三个区域吗 |
[11:15] | One very every job Rose pulled. | 那是罗斯干的最大的一件案子 |
[11:18] | The bank above Franklin station | 罗斯最后抢劫的银行就位于 |
[11:19] | was Rose’s last job. | 富兰克林街车站上方 |
[11:21] | He got caught in the quarantine. | 他被困在隔离区里了 |
[11:22] | Now, it’s possible that he was taken out in order to be revived. | 现在 他可能被弄出来复活了 |
[11:26] | Revived? | 复活 |
[11:28] | What I’m about to tell you is classified. | 我将要告诉你们的纯属机密 |
[11:31] | The people entombed in amber | 埋在琥珀里的人 |
[11:33] | are in a state of suspended animation. | 处于假死状态 |
[11:35] | Sir. | 长官 |
[11:36] | If people knew that their loved ones were still alive in there… | 如果人们知道他们的爱人还活着 |
[11:40] | I understand, Agent Dunham. | 我知道 德探员 |
[11:41] | Which is why we need to recover Rose, | 所以我们要快点找到罗斯 |
[11:43] | whatever state he’s in, as soon as possible. | 无论是死是活 越快越好 |
[11:45] | He had an apartment that was sealed | 他被琥珀隔离以后 |
[11:47] | after he was ambered. | 他的住所被封锁起来了 |
[11:48] | Start there. | 从那儿开始调查 |
[12:02] | Shh, shh, shh. Just rest. | 好好休息 |
[12:05] | You’ll be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[12:18] | Just needs time to recover, Danielle. | 过段时间就能恢复了 丹妮尔 |
[12:29] | My first partner got caught | 我的第一个搭档在波士顿 |
[12:31] | in an Amber quarantine in Boston. | 被困在隔离区里了 |
[12:33] | His little girl just turned six last week. | 他的小女儿上周刚满六岁 |
[12:48] | If I get ambered… just leave me in there. | 如果我被琥珀困住了 不用管我 |
[12:56] | Does that feel familiar? | 这感觉熟悉吗 |
[12:59] | Two people who look exactly alike. | 两个长得一模一样的人 |
[13:06] | You find anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[13:11] | What do we know about Rose’s family? | 关于罗斯的家庭 我们知道些什么 |
[13:14] | Never married. No kids. Parents are dead. | 未婚 没有孩子 双亲已故 |
[13:18] | He has a brother Matthew, an accountant. | 他有个兄弟叫马修 是名会计 |
[13:21] | Broyles said he was very cooperative in their investigation. | 布洛伊说他非常配合他们的调查 |
[13:24] | Okay. Uh, maybe we should talk to him again. | 可能我们应该再找他谈谈 |
[13:31] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[13:41] | Jackpot. | 运气真好 |
[13:48] | Anybody recognize any of this stuff? | 有人认得这里的东西吗 |
[13:50] | Some of it. Ion lasers. | 知道一些 离子激光器 |
[13:53] | Pneumo drills. Some kinda gas. | 气钻 还有一些气体 |
[13:56] | Looks like he was trying to build | 看来他想要制造 |
[13:57] | some kind of negative matter ring. | 某种反物质环 |
[13:59] | Okay, Mr. Wizard. Some of us don’t have a fancy degree. | 巫师先生 不是谁都像你那么有想象力 |
[14:02] | Creates high frequency vibrations. | 这能产生高频振动 |
[14:05] | which could weaken the atomic structure of the bank’s walls. | 就可以破坏银行墙壁的原子结构 |
[14:08] | That would explain how rose was able to get inside. | 这样就能解释罗斯是怎么进去保管库的了 |
[14:11] | – He walked through walls? – It’s possible. | -他能穿墙吗 -可能吧 |
[14:14] | Okay, now I know you pulled that outta your ass. | 我知道你这都是瞎说的 |
[14:16] | Listen. | 仔细听 |
[14:22] | Go! Now! | 快跑 快 |
[14:39] | – This might sting a bit. – Okay. | -可能有点刺痛感 -没事 |
[14:41] | Dinner is on me tonight, Liv. | 小奥 今晚我请吃饭 |
[14:44] | Evvia, Pimlico. Whatever you want. | 埃维亚 比利高[高级餐厅] 随便挑 |
[14:46] | Big spender. | 有钱人 |
[14:48] | What’s the occasion? | 发生什么事了 |
[14:49] | Olivia saved our lives. | 小奥救了我们 |
[14:52] | She heard the bomb before it went off, | 她在炸弹爆炸前听到响声 |
[14:54] | and we had enough time to get out the apartment. | 让我们有足够的时间逃离那公寓 |
[14:57] | Good work, Agent. | 干得好 探员 |
[14:59] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[14:59] | You I.D. The the symbol on those tanks? | 你分析那气罐了吗 |
[15:01] | Ferrocene. It’s a compound used in negative matter rings. | 二茂络铁 一种用于制造反物质环的化合物 |
[15:04] | Oh! What did I say? | 我说什么来着 |
[15:05] | Anyone ever tell you gloating isn’t attractive? | 没人告诉过你沾沾自喜的时候很讨人厌吗 |
[15:08] | Hold still, Agent Francis. | 别乱动 弗探员 |
[15:15] | That looks pretty bad. | 看样子挺糟糕的 |
[15:17] | Why don’t you take this off? I’ll get the doctor. | 把这衣服脱了 我把医生找来 |
[15:19] | Okay. | 行 |
[15:40] | Liv? | 小奥 |
[15:44] | Soon as we’re done, | 弄完之后 |
[15:45] | we’re gonna go talk to Joshua Rose’s brother. | 我们去找乔舒亚·罗斯的兄弟谈谈 |
[15:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:09] | You got it? I’ll be right back, all right? | 接着 我马上就回来 |
[16:11] | – I’ll be right back. – Matthew rose? | -我马上来 -马修·罗斯 |
[16:14] | Yeah. What can I do for you? | 是我 有事吗 |
[16:15] | Agent Lee, Fringe division. | 李探员 潜科学部的 |
[16:17] | This is Agent Dunham. | 这位是德探员 |
[16:19] | What’s goin’ on? | 出什么事了 |
[16:20] | What we’re about to ask you is classified. | 我们将要问你的事情属于机密 |
[16:22] | It’s about your brother Joshua… | 关于你的兄弟乔舒亚 |
[16:24] | Any idea about his whereabouts? | 有他的下落吗 |
[16:27] | You know, four years ago you people told me | 四年前是你们的人告诉我 |
[16:28] | That he was trapped in Amber. | 他被困在琥珀里了 |
[16:32] | You telling me you were wrong? | 你这是说当年你们弄错了吗 |
[16:34] | We can’t go into detail. | 我们现在不能告诉你详情 |
[16:36] | But if we were wrong, would he contact you? | 如果是我们弄错了 他会和你联系吗 |
[16:40] | My… my brother… | 我 我兄弟 |
[16:42] | ripped families apart, okay? | 毁了很多家庭 |
[16:44] | Mothers and husbands trapped in Amber | 因为他犯下的罪行 |
[16:46] | because of the crimes he committed. | 多少母亲 丈夫 葬身琥珀 |
[16:49] | He’d know better than to contact me. | 他知道不联系我更好 |
[16:51] | Do you have any idea what it was like for me | 当乔舒亚的脸出现在新闻里 |
[16:53] | when Joshua’s face started showing up on the news? | 你们知道我当时是什么感觉吗 |
[16:55] | I mean, every time I went to the market, to a movie, | 每次我去买东西 看电影 |
[16:58] | take my kids to little league… | 带我的孩子去少年棒球俱乐部 |
[17:00] | people would look at me and see him. | 人们看着我就像看到他一样 |
[17:02] | That must have been very difficult for you. | 肯定不好受吧 |
[17:07] | You know, just because we look alike, | 你知道 仅仅因为我们长得很像 |
[17:08] | it doesn’t mean we have anything in common. | 并不代表我们有其它共同之处 |
[17:14] | We appreciate your time, Mr. Rose. | 谢谢您的协助 罗斯先生 |
[17:16] | If you hear anything… | 如果你有任何消息 |
[17:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:26] | All this time I thought my brother was a pain in the ass. | 以前总觉得我哥令我非常困扰 |
[17:31] | Gotta go to the D.O.D. They’re ready for me. | 我得去国防部 他们准备好测试了 |
[17:36] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你确定你要接受测试吗 |
[17:38] | I mean, you just started back to work. | 我是说 你这才刚回来工作 |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 我确定 |
[17:42] | I can handle it. But thank you… Mom. | 我能行的 谢谢你 “妈妈” |
[18:06] | Where’s Danielle? | 丹妮尔呢 |
[18:07] | She, uh… she’s at the store. | 她 她在店里 |
[18:09] | She’s gonna be back in a minute. | 一会儿就回来 |
[18:22] | I don’t know how to say this, but… | 我不知道该怎么说 可是 |
[18:23] | You, uh… | 你 |
[18:26] | You came to the bank to try and stop me, | 那时你去银行 想要阻止我 |
[18:28] | but you were too late. | 但为时已晚 |
[18:32] | I mean, I didn’t know. | 我是说 我并不知道 |
[18:34] | I couldn’t know you were coming. | 我不知道你会来 |
[18:40] | You were trying to stop me from robbing a bank, | 我不知道你想要阻止我抢劫银行 |
[18:42] | and I ended up stealing your life. | 而结局却是我偷走了你的人生 |
[18:46] | But you’re free now. | 可现在你自由了 |
[18:48] | It took me longer than I thought, | 虽然花了很长的时间 |
[18:50] | But I never gave up. | 可我从没想过放弃 |
[19:24] | How are our boys? | 我们的小伙子们呢 |
[19:26] | They’re so big, you’re not gonna believe it. | 他们可壮了 你会吓到的 |
[19:28] | They’re giants. | 他们都长成巨人了 |
[19:36] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[19:41] | Genetically, you’re exact replicas, | 基因方面 你和另一个奥利维亚 |
[19:44] | you and the other Olivia. | 你们就像完美的复制品 |
[19:47] | Which means, theoretically, | 也就是说 从理论上讲 |
[19:49] | you both should be capable of the same thing. | 你们应该具有相同的能力 |
[19:52] | In the isolation tank, | 在这个隔绝水缸里 |
[19:53] | you’ll be freed from sensory distractions, | 你将能够集中感知 |
[19:56] | so the part of your brain | 于是你脑中 |
[19:58] | which enables you to travel between universes | 那个能让你穿越的部分 |
[20:01] | should be more accessible. | 会更容易触发 |
[20:04] | And we will help the process along | 我们将给你使用一些精神类药物 |
[20:06] | by giving you a number of psychotropic drugs. | 帮助这个过程的进行 |
[20:10] | There’s a speaker in the tank, | 水缸里有扬声器 |
[20:11] | so you’ll be able to hear us. | 你能听到我们说话 |
[20:12] | And we’ll be monitoring you closely. | 我们会密切地对你进行监测 |
[20:17] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:18] | Just like riding the roller coaster | 就像在科尼岛 |
[20:20] | at Coney island, right? | 坐过山车一样 是吗 |
[20:41] | Close it. | 关上 |
[20:51] | Olivia, can you hear me? | 奥利维亚 听得到吗 |
[20:55] | We’ll start the drugs now. | 我们现在开始用药了 |
[21:01] | Get some rest. | 休息一下 |
[21:03] | Have a sleep, if you like. | 也可以睡上一觉 |
[21:10] | Now we wait. | 现在我们就等着了 |
[21:24] | It’s not working. | 不起作用 |
[21:28] | Increase the doses. | 加大剂量 |
[21:31] | 5,000 milligrams of Neurontin, | 5000毫克加巴喷丁[抗癫痫药] |
[21:33] | 2,000 Elavil. | 2000毫克盐酸阿米替林[抗抑郁药] |
[21:36] | Sir, are you really… | 阁下 您真的 |
[21:37] | Only those who risk going too far | 不入虎穴 |
[21:40] | can find out how far they can go. | 焉得虎子 |
[21:43] | Do it. | 照做 |
[22:04] | Oh, hell! | 见鬼 |
[22:08] | Her heart rate is 183. | 心律183 |
[22:10] | Blood pressure is falling. | 血压下降 |
[22:32] | Cameron. | 卡梅隆 |
[22:36] | I told you not to touch anything. | 跟你说了别乱碰 |
[22:48] | I went somewhere. | 我到了一个地方 |
[22:50] | To a gift shop. There was…a boy. | 一家礼品店 有个小男孩 |
[22:54] | It worked! | 起作用了 |
[22:57] | She crossed over. | 她穿越了 |
[23:12] | Makes sense now, doesn’t it? | 现在说得通了吧 |
[23:15] | Why they needed you to take their test voluntarily. | 为什么他们要你自愿接受测试 |
[23:19] | Why they needed you to believe | 为什么他们要你相信 |
[23:20] | That you were their Olivia. | 你就是他们的那个奥利维亚 |
[23:32] | They know you can cross over. | 他们知道你能穿越 |
[23:35] | You’ve done it before. | 你之前做到过 |
[23:37] | That’s how you ended up here in the first place. | 你就是这么穿越过来的 |
[23:51] | Mom. | 妈 |
[23:54] | Come in. | 快进来 |
[23:57] | It’s Tuesday. | 今天是周二 |
[23:58] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[24:00] | Lunch. | 午餐 |
[24:02] | I’m sorry. It just slipped my mind. | 抱歉 我给忘了 |
[24:04] | It’s just been really hectic and… | 最近忙疯了 |
[24:07] | Yeah. You know. | 你知道 |
[24:08] | Frank does most of the real cleaning around here. | 这里基本上是弗兰克在收拾 |
[24:11] | He’s still away. | 他还没回来 |
[24:12] | He’s still in north Texas | 他在德克萨斯北部 |
[24:14] | trying to put a stop to that smallpox outbreak, so… | 阻止天花蔓延 |
[24:18] | Olive… | 奥利维亚 |
[24:20] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:31] | Mom, I’m just tired, | 妈 我只是太累了 |
[24:33] | And I keep seeing… | 而且我一直看到 |
[24:35] | I knew a pair of twins in High School… | 我高中时认识一对双胞胎 |
[24:37] | Nina and Gina. | 尼娜和吉娜 |
[24:39] | One of them was always so much brighter than the other one, | 其中一个比另一个聪明得多 |
[24:41] | but they both managed to get straight As. | 但她们考试都能拿到全A |
[24:44] | I’ll give you one guess how they did that. | 猜猜她们怎么做到的 |
[24:49] | – Olivia. – Yeah. | -奥利维亚 -什么 |
[24:51] | I asked you when is he coming back in town? | 我问你他什么时候回来 |
[24:55] | Mom, I’ve gotta go. | 妈 我得走了 |
[24:57] | Um…I’m sorry. | 我 很抱歉 |
[24:59] | Do you mind if you… if you let yourself out? | 你不介意自己出去吃吧 |
[25:08] | Sir? | 长官 |
[25:10] | Uh…they switched. | 他们对调了 |
[25:13] | – Who? – The twins. | -谁 -那对双胞胎 |
[25:16] | When we spoke to Matthew Rose today, | 今天我们和马修·罗斯谈话时 |
[25:18] | when he was talking about Joshua’s crimes, | 当他说起乔舒亚·罗斯 |
[25:20] | he wasn’t angry or… or upset. | 他没有生气或者 失望 |
[25:24] | He was…ashamed. | 他只是 羞愧 |
[25:26] | I-it wasn’t like he was embarrassed. | 看起来不像是因为窘迫 |
[25:27] | It was more like he was guilty. | 更像是他感到愧疚 |
[25:29] | You think Joshua Rose was pretending to be his brother. | 你认为是乔舒亚·罗斯假扮他兄弟 |
[25:33] | I think the man we spoke to today committed those crimes. | 我认为今天我们谈话的那个人才是真凶 |
[25:35] | I think that they switched on us. | 我觉得他俩对调了 |
[25:39] | What is this about? | 这是要干嘛 |
[25:50] | Identical twins have the same DNA. | 同卵双胞胎的DNA完全相同 |
[25:52] | But fingerprints and retinas are unique. | 但指纹和视网膜是唯一的 |
[25:56] | He’s who he says he is. He’s Matthew Rose. | 他没有说谎 他是马修·罗斯 |
[25:59] | No. Something’s not right. | 不 感觉不对 |
[26:03] | Dunham, it was just a hunch. | 德纳姆 不能只凭感觉 |
[26:06] | They switched again. | 他俩又调换了 |
[26:07] | – Liv… – I’ll prove it to you. | -小奥 -我证明给你们看 |
[26:09] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[26:16] | You switched with your brother. | 你和你兄弟对调了 |
[26:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:20] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你很清楚我在说什么 |
[26:21] | – Olivia. – Hang on. | -奥利维亚 -等一下 |
[26:23] | Okay, we went to your house yesterday. | 我们昨天去了你家 |
[26:25] | What did we talk about? | 我们谈了什么 |
[26:26] | What? | 什么 |
[26:28] | At your house. | 在你家 |
[26:30] | What… did we talk about? | 我们谈了些什么 |
[26:40] | Your partner did most of the talking. | 主要是你搭档在谈 |
[26:44] | I told you how hard it was for me and my family | 我说乔舒亚抢劫银行 |
[26:46] | when Joshua was robbing banks. | 令我和我家人感到非常痛苦 |
[26:48] | He told him. | 他告诉他了 |
[26:50] | What we looked like, what we talked about. | 我们长什么样 谈了什么 |
[26:52] | They’re in this together. His brother told him. | 他俩商量好的 他兄弟告诉他了 |
[26:54] | – Dunham. – They’re messing with us. They switched. | -德纳姆 -他俩在糊弄我们 他俩对调了 |
[26:55] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[26:57] | Outside. | 出来 |
[27:05] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[27:06] | And you can’t prove that I’m wrong. | 你们无法证明我是错的 |
[27:08] | We can’t prove you’re right either. | 我们也不能证明你是对的 |
[27:09] | – Liv… – They’re twins. | -小奥 -他俩是双胞胎 |
[27:11] | Are you telling me that it’s not in the realm of possibility | 你是想告诉我他俩互换这件事 |
[27:13] | that they took each other’s place? | 没有一点可能性吗 |
[27:14] | Look, even if you’re right, | 听着 即便你是对的 |
[27:16] | we can’t hold him on a hunch. | 我们也不能仅凭感觉就抓住他不放 |
[27:22] | Colonel, you’ve got a visitor upstairs. | 上校 楼上有访客 |
[27:30] | Colonel Broyles, I’m not sure if you remember me. | 布洛伊上校 我不知道你是否还记得我 |
[27:32] | Of course, Mrs. Dunham. | 我当然记得 德纳姆夫人 |
[27:37] | What can I do for you? | 能为您做什么 |
[27:40] | Olivia would be furious with me, but… | 奥利维亚知道了肯定会生我的气 但是 |
[27:44] | I think she went back to work too soon. | 我觉得她回来工作得太早了 |
[27:47] | She just hasn’t been herself and… | 她还没有完全恢复 |
[27:50] | I’m worried that there’s something wrong. | 我觉得她哪里不太对劲 |
[28:01] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:03] | I mean, that depends. Do you believe me? | 看情况了 你相信我吗 |
[28:06] | Break-in at Langdon Chemical two weeks ago. | 两周以前的兰登化工公司失窃案 |
[28:09] | – Guess what they stole? – Three tanks of ferrocene. | -猜猜什么被偷了 -三罐二茂铁 |
[28:11] | Who uses ferrocene again? | 谁需要二茂铁来着 |
[28:14] | So Joshua rose is planning another heist. | 这么说乔舒亚计划中还有一次抢劫 |
[28:18] | Uh… sir. | 长官 |
[28:24] | Lee, go check it out. Take Francis. | 李 你出去查一下 带上弗朗西斯 |
[28:27] | Oh…D-don’t do this to me. | 别 别这样对我 |
[28:30] | Please don’t take me off the case. | 求您别不让我跟这案子 |
[28:31] | I think you’ve been pushed too hard. | 我觉得你处理得太激进了 |
[28:33] | – Go. – Sir, I’m not crazy. | -快去 -长官 我没疯 |
[28:36] | – I know I’m right about this. – Dunham… | -我相信我是对的 -德纳姆 |
[28:37] | If I could just follow it through… | 如果让我继续跟进的话 |
[28:39] | Dunham… go home. | 德纳姆 回家去吧 |
[29:02] | – How’d it go? – They know. | -进展如何 -他们知道了 |
[29:05] | One of the agents, she knows, man. | 有个探员 她知道了 兄弟 |
[29:06] | She knows it was you who spoke to her at the house | 她知道昨天在家是你跟她谈的 |
[29:08] | – and we switched. – But they let you go? | -还知道咱俩对调了 -但他们还是放了你 |
[29:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:11] | Matty, are you being followed? | 小马 有人跟踪你吗 |
[29:15] | I don’t see anyone. | 我不觉得有人跟踪 |
[29:16] | You wouldn’t see anybody. That’s the point. | 不让你发现被跟踪 理应如此 |
[29:18] | What are we gonna do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[29:20] | Just, um… | 先去 |
[29:23] | Run some errands. | 到处走走 |
[29:25] | Go get a cup of tea. | 喝杯茶 |
[29:26] | Just don’t come home yet. I need a couple of hours. | 先别回家 我需要几个小时 |
[29:27] | – I’ll take care of this. – How? | -我会处理好的 -怎么处理 |
[29:29] | Just do what I said. | 照我说的做就是了 |
[29:35] | Wasn’t supposed to be like this. | 没想到会发展成这样 |
[29:36] | They weren’t supposed to be this close. | 不该被他们猜到的 |
[29:40] | Look, I’m doing my best here… you know that. | 我在尽力而为 你知道的 |
[29:43] | Do you know what it was like for him? | 你知道这对他意味着什么吗 |
[29:45] | In the Amber? Did he tell you? | 在琥珀隔离区里的感受 他告诉你了吗 |
[29:49] | Well, he told me. | 他告诉我了 |
[29:50] | He was aware of every moment. | 隔离前的每分每秒他都记得清清楚楚 |
[29:52] | His mind was stuck in the last thought he had | 他最后的想法 |
[29:54] | before he was trapped. | 牢牢钉在他脑中 |
[29:57] | This horrible feeling of fear…and loss. | 恐惧和失去 这感觉很糟糕 |
[30:02] | Wondering about his family, how we would get along. | 他这样担心家人 我们要怎么相处 |
[30:04] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想象吗 |
[30:07] | I have a plan. | 我有计划了 |
[30:09] | Oh. What? You gonna rob a bank? | 什么计划 抢劫银行吗 |
[30:11] | One last score to get lost and stay lost, Joshua? | 来次永远的迷失是吗 乔舒亚 |
[30:14] | If you really cared about him, you would turn yourself in. | 你要是真在乎他的话 就该去自首 |
[30:17] | Because that is the only way out of this. | 因为只有这样大家才能解脱 |
[30:36] | Oh, nice goal! | 射门 漂亮 |
[30:54] | Agent Farnsworth, | 方探员 |
[30:55] | would you mind taking a look at something for me? | 方便帮我查些资料吗 |
[30:57] | If Joshua Rose was about to hit another bank, | 如果乔舒亚·罗斯想再抢劫一个银行 |
[31:00] | where would it be, given his profile and M.O.? | 最可能是哪呢 根据已有资料和调查 |
[31:02] | I ran that scenario for Agent Lee an hour ago. | 一小时前我刚帮李探员找过 |
[31:04] | I understand, but would you mind taking another look for me? | 我知道 但你能再帮我查一下吗 |
[31:10] | There are 37 likely targets based on that criteria. | 基于已知条件有37个可能目标 |
[31:13] | Okay, what assumptions did you make? | 好的 你的假设都有什么 |
[31:15] | Assuming that Joshua Rose was taken out of Amber, | 假设乔舒亚·罗斯从琥珀隔离区里出来了 |
[31:17] | necessary parameters would include | 必要的参数包括 |
[31:19] | a subterranean vault, a minimum of $50,000, | 一个地下室 造价至少5万美元 |
[31:22] | – proper getaway routes… – Wait… sorry. | -适当的逃跑路线 -等等 抱歉 |
[31:24] | Assuming that Joshua was removed from the Amber? | 假设乔舒亚从琥珀隔离区里出来了 |
[31:27] | We know that he was taken out of the Amber. | 我们已经知道他从琥珀隔离区里出来了 |
[31:28] | We know that someone was taken from the Amber. | 我们只知道有人从琥珀隔离区里出来了 |
[31:30] | Joshua’s a twin. | 乔舒亚有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[31:31] | There’s a 50% chance that his brother was in Amber | 所以有50%的可能琥珀里的是他兄弟 |
[31:33] | And that Joshua broke him out. | 而乔舒亚帮他逃出来 |
[31:34] | And Joshua is a brilliant criminal | 乔舒亚是个天才罪犯 |
[31:36] | with expertise in breaking into impenetrable areas. | 他掌握从禁区逃脱的专业技术 |
[31:40] | Matthew is an accountant. | 马修只是个会计 |
[31:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:43] | Okay, so if it was Matthew who was in the Amber, | 好的 但如果在琥珀隔离区里的是马修 |
[31:45] | then Joshua’s M.O. may have changed. | 乔舒亚的资料就不一样了 |
[31:48] | I don’t follow your logic. | 我没懂你的逻辑 |
[31:50] | Okay. I think I spoke to Joshua yesterday. | 是这样 我以为我昨天是在和乔舒亚谈话 |
[31:53] | He was clearly ashamed. | 他当时愧疚极了 |
[31:55] | I mean, if he spent the past four years living with the guilt | 要是他过去四年一直生活在 |
[31:58] | of trapping his brother in Amber, | 害自己亲兄弟陷在琥珀隔离区里的愧疚中 |
[32:00] | then he’s not gonna want to hurt people like that again. | 那他就不会这样再次伤害人了 |
[32:03] | Less human traffic. A remote area. | 人流稀少 偏远地区 |
[32:05] | Reduced collateral damage. | 降低间接伤害 |
[32:08] | That would narrow the list of likely targets | 这样的话可能目标就会减少到 |
[32:10] | down to three… three banks. | 三个 三个银行 |
[33:39] | Anomalous energy signature detected. | 探测到异常能量签名 |
[33:42] | Class two breach. | 第二类破坏 |
[33:43] | Where’s the location? | 方位在哪 |
[33:44] | Parameters match events from 2006. | 参数与2006年的事件吻合 |
[33:46] | 79% probability it was caused by Joshua Rose. | 有79%的可能性是乔舒亚·罗斯干的 |
[33:50] | I need a location. | 我需要具体地点 |
[33:52] | Riverdale Mutual. The Bronx. | 里弗代尔互惠银行 在布朗克斯区 |
[33:54] | Let’s go, people. | 快出发 各位 |
[33:55] | She was right. | 她是对的 |
[33:57] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:58] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[34:22] | I want science and risk reports now! | 我现在要看科学风险评估报告 |
[34:24] | That’s Olivia’s car. | 那是奥利维亚的车 |
[34:27] | Chief! | 长官 |
[34:29] | Molecular degradation is increasing. | 分子降解率正在增加 |
[34:31] | We’re looking at a 200-meter quarantine. | 我们需要一个两百米的隔离区 |
[34:33] | – Set a perimeter. – Best way in is through the main entrance. | -拉起警戒线 -从主入口通过是最佳方案 |
[34:36] | I want three canisters in the main lobby. | 我要在大厅里装三个滤毒罐 |
[34:39] | A three-point spread with dispersion tubes | 通过分散管进行三点分散 |
[34:41] | to the basement | 这样才能传播到地下室 |
[34:42] | and the second floor. | 和二楼 |
[34:45] | We got a busted lock on a subway gate. | 我们发现一扇地铁的门锁被打坏了 |
[34:47] | – She could be down there. – She could be anywhere. | -她可能就在下面 -她可能在任何地方 |
[34:49] | The quarantine protocol’s already in place. | 隔离措施已经准备就绪 |
[34:51] | Sir, if she’s in there… | 长官 如果她真在下面的话 |
[34:52] | It’s a class two breach. | 那可是二级裂口啊 |
[34:53] | We have to seal it before we lose this whole block. | 我们要在失去整个街区前堵住它 |
[34:55] | Five minutes. Give us five minutes. | 给我们五分钟 就五分钟 |
[35:01] | You got three. | 给你们三分钟 |
[35:05] | Warning. Quarantine protocol imminent. | 警告 即将采取隔离措施 |
[35:08] | Evacuate the area immediately. | 立刻疏散这片区域 |
[35:12] | Warning. Protocol initiation imminent. | 警告 即将采取隔离措施 |
[35:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[35:20] | I found the blueprints. | 我找到了蓝图 |
[35:22] | Realized what you’re up to, and I can’t… | 我意识到你准备要干什么 我不能 |
[35:25] | let you do this again. | 再让你肆意妄为了 |
[35:28] | Olivia! | 奥利维亚 |
[35:29] | Dunham! Liv! | 德纳姆 小奥 |
[35:31] | Massive loss of life will result. | 将会造成大量的生命损失 |
[35:34] | Warning. | 警告 |
[35:36] | All right, we gotta move. | 好的 我们得走了 |
[35:38] | Okay. Wait. Joshua Rose is in there… | 等等 乔舒亚·罗斯在这里 |
[35:39] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[35:40] | Quarantine protocol initiated. | 隔离措施马上开始 |
[35:43] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[35:44] | Massive loss of life will result. | 将会造成大量的生命损失 |
[35:46] | Matt, you gotta leave. There’s no time for this. | 小马 你得走了 我们没时间了 |
[35:47] | You gotta go right now. | 你现在就得离开了 |
[35:49] | You don’t need the money! | 你并不需要这些钱 |
[35:51] | Massive loss of life will result. | 将会造成大量的生命损失 |
[35:56] | Where are your tools? | 你的工具在哪 |
[35:58] | Unless they think they have me, they’ll never stop. | 他们不抓住我是不会罢休的 |
[36:01] | 30 seconds remaining. | 倒数三十秒 |
[36:03] | There’s no other way. | 别无他法了 |
[36:04] | If I turn myself in, they’ll figure it out… | 如果我去自首 他们会就查出来 |
[36:06] | they’ll know I wasn’t the one in the Amber. | 他们将会知道我不是在琥珀区的那个人 |
[36:07] | They’ll take you. | 他们会抓走你 |
[36:09] | You’re the only person alive that survived the quarantine. | 你是唯一一个从隔离中幸存的人 |
[36:12] | They’ll experiment on you for the rest of your life. | 你的余生将在无尽的实验中度过 |
[36:15] | You know that. | 这点你应该很清楚 |
[36:16] | Warning. 20 seconds to quarantine. | 警告 离隔离开始还有二十秒 |
[36:17] | Matty… Matt, you gotta go. | 小马 你得走了 |
[36:22] | I’m not taking your life twice. | 我不想再一次夺走你的生活 |
[36:24] | Ten seconds to quarantine. | 离隔离开始还有十秒 |
[36:26] | Josh…No… | 乔 不 |
[36:28] | Matt… | 小马 |
[36:31] | Let me do this one good thing. | 就让我做件好事吧 |
[37:01] | Quarantine protocol complete. | 隔离措施已完成 |
[37:02] | One casualty. Joshua Rose. | 找到一名遇难者 乔舒亚·罗斯 |
[37:05] | Let’s clean up and go home. | 清理现场然后收工 |
[37:10] | Dunham, you hang back. | 德纳姆 你留下 |
[37:16] | Are you aware of how many protocols you broke? | 你知道你违反了多少规定吗 |
[37:19] | This area is quarantined. | 此区域已隔离 |
[37:21] | You have no access at this time. | 请不要进入 |
[37:24] | No access. | 不要进入 |
[37:25] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[37:27] | Thank you, colonel. | 谢谢你 上校 |
[37:30] | We appreciate your cooperation. | 谢谢合作 |
[37:32] | This area is now under quarantine. | 此区域已隔离 |
[37:36] | Okay. | 没事吧 |
[37:37] | All civilians must now evacuate the area. | 所有的平民请立刻离开 |
[37:40] | This area is now under quarantine. | 此区域已隔离 |
[37:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:56] | We found your brother. | 我们找到了你哥哥 |
[37:57] | And I’m sorry to say | 很遗憾地告诉你 |
[37:59] | he was caught in a quarantine protocol last night. | 昨晚他被封在隔离区内了 |
[38:03] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[38:05] | Riverdale Mutual. | 里弗代尔互惠银行 |
[38:06] | In the Bronx. | 就在布朗克斯区 |
[38:08] | He was attempting to break in. | 他企图闯入 |
[38:11] | Well, thank you for telling me…Agent. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 探员 |
[38:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:24] | True or false? | 是真是假 一试便知 |
[38:25] | I take this to my lab, | 我把这个送去实验室 |
[38:26] | get them to run this skin sample, | 找人测试下这份皮肤样本 |
[38:28] | they’d tell me this was from the man | 他们会告诉我它属于 |
[38:29] | who spent the past four years in Amber. | 那个这四年来都待在琥珀中的人 |
[38:33] | Hey, dad, mom needs you to | 老爸 老妈要你把这些肉 |
[38:35] | stick the steaks on the grill. | 放到烤架上去 |
[38:37] | Okay, buddy. | 好的 伙计 |
[38:49] | Have a good day. | 祝你过得愉快 |
[38:52] | And…you can consider this investigation closed. | 你可以当作这项调查已经结束了 |
[39:05] | You know why you let him go, don’t you? | 你知道自己为什么放过他 不是吗 |
[39:08] | It’s ’cause you can understand what he’s going through. | 因为你能明白他都经历了什么 |
[39:10] | Trapped in that Amber. | 被困在琥珀中 |
[39:12] | It’s just like you’re trapped over here. | 就如你被困在这边一样 |
[39:17] | Only difference is… | 唯一的不同之处在于 |
[39:18] | nobody’s going to save you. | 没人能救你 |
[39:21] | Only you can save yourself. | 你只能自救 |
[39:24] | You listened to me about the case. | 在案子上你听了我的意见 |
[39:25] | I don’t understand why you won’t listen to me about this. | 我不明白为什么你不愿听我说这些 |
[39:28] | Why do you refuse to believe who you are? | 你为什么拒绝接受自己真实的身份呢 |
[39:30] | Why do you want to deny the truth about yourself? | 为什么要否认关于自己的事实呢 |
[39:32] | You know, you can’t prove anything that you’re saying. | 听着 你所说的这些都无从考究 |
[39:34] | But I know things. | 但我就是知道 |
[39:36] | You’re in my head. | 你是我想象出来的 |
[39:38] | Exactly. Which means you know things too. | 没错 那就意味着你也知道那些事 |
[39:42] | Things about the other side. | 那些关于另一个世界的事情 |
[39:44] | Things you couldn’t possibly know unless you’d been there. | 除非你亲身经历否则根本不可能知道的事 |
[39:48] | Unless you were from there. | 因为你根本就来自那里 |
[39:52] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[39:55] | On the other side, the twin towers have fallen. | 另一个世界 双子塔倒塌了 |
[39:57] | On the other side, your sister Rachel is still alive. | 在另一个世界 你的妹妹瑞秋还活着 |
[39:59] | She lives in Chicago. Her husband took a job there. | 她住在芝加哥 她的丈夫在那工作 |
[40:01] | They live at 1934 Sherman… | 他们住在舍曼路1934号 |
[40:03] | See, now I know you’re lying, | 看吧 你果然在说谎 |
[40:04] | Because Rachel hates Chicago. | 因为瑞秋不喜欢芝加哥 |
[40:05] | Your beautiful niece Ella is alive. | 你那可爱的侄女艾拉也活着 |
[40:07] | She was born, and it’s her birthday today. | 她顺利出生了 今天正是她的生日 |
[40:10] | She turns seven. | 她七岁了 |
[40:14] | There’s no way to prove it. | 这些都无从考证 |
[40:17] | Yes, there is. | 不 你有办法 |
[40:25] | Brandon. | 布兰登 |
[40:27] | I wanna go back in the tank. | 我想再进一次水箱 |
[40:30] | You’re not scheduled for another test. | 你的日程安排中可没有这项 |
[40:31] | Until tomorrow. | 明天才有 |
[40:52] | Anything new? | 有什么新发现吗 |
[40:53] | No. | 没有 |
[40:55] | But something interesting. | 不过发现了些有趣的事 |
[40:57] | About 20 minutes ago, | 大约二十分钟前 |
[41:00] | her brain chemistry spiked. | 她的大脑化学紊乱了 |
[41:03] | It seems there’s some dormant chemical in her brain. | 似乎她的大脑中存在某种休眠的化学物质 |
[41:07] | Hmm. Some sort of synthetic compound. | 某种合成化合物 |
[41:11] | From the way it’s bound to her neurons, | 鉴于这种化学物质与她神经元绑定的方式 |
[41:12] | I’d say it’s been there since she was a child. | 我断言这种化学物质从她孩提时代就在那了 |
[42:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[42:32] | Hi. | 你好 |
[42:33] | Aunt Liv? | 小奥阿姨 |
[42:34] | You wouldn’t forget my birthday. | 我就知道你不会忘了我的生日 |
[42:41] | Aunt Liv? | 小奥阿姨 |
[42:55] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[42:57] | It didn’t work. | 不起作用了 |
[43:00] | Nothing happened. All I saw was black. | 什么都没发生 我只看到一片漆黑 |