时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Our agent dunham– has she made contact? | 我们那个德纳姆 有她的消息吗 |
[00:05] | She’s on the other side, | 她正在那边 |
[00:06] | focused on the task at hand. | 处理手头的事 |
[00:08] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[00:09] | How’d you replace our Olivia? | 如何跟我们的奥利维亚替换的 |
[00:10] | And whatever happens to me, | 无论我怎么样 |
[00:12] | I want you to know that | 我只想让你知道 |
[00:12] | this started out as an assignment, | 这一切起初只是奉命行事 |
[00:14] | – but it became– – Something more. | -但之后 -发生了微妙的转变 |
[00:17] | She’s been infected with the deadly parasite. | 她感染了一种致命的寄生虫 |
[00:19] | What do you see, Frank? | 你看到什么了 弗兰克 |
[00:20] | The picture on the sonogram… | 看超声波成的像 |
[00:21] | You’re not infected. | 你没被感染 |
[00:23] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[00:26] | I heard the news. | 你的事我听说了 |
[00:27] | You’ll have whatever resources you need. | 你需要的全部资源任你调用 |
[00:30] | After all, you are the mother | 毕竟 你是我 |
[00:32] | of my future grandchild. | 未出生的孙辈的母亲 |
[00:46] | You’re almost done. | 差不多可以了 |
[00:48] | How long till we get the results? | 结果何时出来 |
[00:50] | I arranged to have the labs run in house. | 我已经安排妥当交由实验室完成了 |
[00:52] | We’ll know by the end of the day. | 今天就可以知道了 |
[00:55] | Well, you know, if Rachel was a carrier, then… | 如果瑞秋是携带者 那么 |
[00:58] | Honey, you are a different person | 亲爱的 你妹妹是你妹妹 |
[00:59] | than your sister. | 你是你 |
[01:01] | Nothing is set in stone. | 这并不是什么板上钉钉的事 |
[01:05] | Rosa, would you please talk to her? | 罗莎 请你和她谈谈吧 |
[01:09] | Viral Propagated Eclampsia is dormant until pregnancy | 流行性病毒性惊厥在怀孕前都是潜伏的 |
[01:12] | and undetectable before eight to ten weeks. | 在怀孕后八到十周之内也测不出来 |
[01:14] | So until we get the results of today’s screening, | 所以在今天的结果出来之前 |
[01:17] | nothing is certain. | 都无法作出定论 |
[01:19] | You may not be a carrier at all. | 或许你根本就不是携带者 |
[01:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:22] | But it’s hard to believe that | 但一想到有八成的可能性我是 |
[01:24] | when the odds are 80% that I am. | 就很难说服自己 |
[01:26] | On average. | 这是平均水平 |
[01:28] | And, yes, the fact that Rachel had VPE | 而且瑞秋患有VPE的事实 |
[01:30] | puts you in the highest risk group. | 确实会增加你的患病可能性 |
[01:32] | It’s okay to want to prepare yourself. | 做好心理准备是对的 |
[01:38] | Look… I know it’s easier said than done, | 我知道有些事说来容易做起来难 |
[01:41] | but my best advice to both of you | 但我真心建议你们 |
[01:45] | is take it a step at a time. | 不要焦躁 慢慢来 |
[01:57] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 咱们别杞人忧天了 |
[01:59] | There’s still a chance– | 还是很有可能 |
[02:00] | Mom, you weren’t listening, were you? | 妈 你根本就没听进我的话 |
[02:01] | There is an eight out of ten chance | 我有百分之八十的患病几率 |
[02:03] | that I’m a carrier, and if I am, | 如果结果显示我是携带者 |
[02:05] | there’s only a handful of cases | 那么多先例都证明了 |
[02:07] | where either a mother or a baby | 要么是母亲 要么是孩子 |
[02:08] | survive delivery with VPE. | 只有一人能撑过分娩 |
[02:11] | So I don’t really have a choice. | 我根本没有选择的余地 |
[02:19] | And let’s face it. I mean, I’m alone. | 咱们还是面对现实吧 我单身一人 |
[02:21] | My job is all-consuming. | 我的工作费神耗力 |
[02:23] | My life is hardly conducive to parenting. | 我现在的生活状况根本不适合养小孩 |
[02:27] | Well, what about the father? | 那孩子的父亲呢 |
[02:29] | Oh, we’ve been over this. | 怎么又来了 |
[02:30] | You met a man in a bar | 你说你是在弗兰克出差的时候 |
[02:32] | while Frank was out of town– | 在酒吧里认识的这个人 |
[02:33] | Honey, that just doesn’t sound like you. | 亲爱的 这不像是你会做出来的事 |
[02:35] | Well, I never said that it was one of my finest moments. | 我说过了 那时我的状况很糟 |
[02:37] | Well, I’m sorry, but I don’t mean to be | 抱歉 我不是要 |
[02:38] | Judgmental? | 指责我吗 |
[02:39] | Judgmental. I– | 不是要指责 我 |
[02:43] | I just want you to have the support that you need. | 我只想给你些必要的支持 |
[02:46] | And I do. | 我的确需要支持 |
[02:49] | You and Lincoln should get together and commiserate. | 你干脆和林肯一起组个表同情小队 |
[02:52] | He’s not happy about this either. | 他也很不高兴这件事 |
[02:55] | That doesn’t change the fact | 但这并不影响 |
[02:57] | that you’d make a wonderful mother someday. | 你将来会成为一个好母亲啊 |
[03:01] | Mom… | 妈 |
[03:16] | Okay. Thanks for driving me. | 好了 谢谢你送我回家 |
[03:18] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[03:20] | I can come upstairs with you if you like. | 如果你愿意 我可以和你一起上去 |
[03:21] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我没事的 |
[03:23] | All right, listen, call me | 好吧 结果一出来 |
[03:25] | as soon as you hear anything, good or bad. | 无论好坏 都要打电话告诉我 |
[03:27] | – I will. – I love you. | -知道了 -爱你 |
[03:28] | You too. Bye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[03:42] | Dunham. | 我是德纳姆 |
[03:43] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[03:45] | Hey. | 你好 |
[03:47] | You okay? You sound distracted. | 你没事吧 怎么魂不守舍的 |
[03:51] | No, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[03:58] | You know, I’m probably just being paranoid. | 可能只是我多心了 |
[04:00] | I didn’t actually see anybody. | 其实我什么也没看见 |
[04:03] | But you said you saw someone yesterday. | 但你说昨天看到人了 |
[04:04] | I-I think so. | 我以为 |
[04:05] | I mean, I thought that I did. | 我是说 我以为我有看到 |
[04:09] | I’m sending over a security detail. | 我这就派一组安保小队过去 |
[04:11] | Lincoln, you really don’t have to do that. | 林肯 你真不必这么做 |
[04:13] | Well, I’m your commanding officer, | 我是你的指挥官 |
[04:14] | so your permission’s irrelevant. | 不需要得到你的批准 |
[04:16] | Besides, if you’re concerned you’re being followed, | 而且 如果你担心自己被跟踪了 |
[04:18] | there’s probably a reason. | 也许是事出有因 |
[04:21] | They’ll be there within the hour. | 他们一小时内达到 |
[04:23] | Okay. Thank you, Lincoln. | 好的 谢谢你 林肯 |
[04:25] | Hang tight, Liv. | 自己小心 小奥 |
[05:08] | You’re kidding me. | 你不是在开玩笑吧 |
[05:10] | You went on a date with bug girl? | 你和甲虫女约会了 |
[05:11] | Oh, you’re so smug. | 你得意个什么劲 |
[05:13] | You know, at least I make attempts. | 至少我还尝试过了 |
[05:15] | You don’t even try to go out. | 你根本连试都不试 |
[05:16] | That’s because my new position | 那是因为我刚刚接管了这个部门 |
[05:17] | demands the majority of my time. | 需要把主要精力都放在这里 |
[05:19] | Oh, your excuse is smug. | 还找了这么个自鸣得意的借口 |
[05:21] | Excuse me, sir, | 打扰一下 长官 |
[05:21] | The detail you requested has reached the location. | 你要求的小分队已经到达指定位置 |
[05:24] | Let me know as soon as they’re in place. | 他们一旦就位立刻通知我 |
[05:25] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[05:27] | Thank you, agent. | 谢谢你 探员 |
[05:28] | I already told you. I’m not calling you sir. | 我告诉过你了 我是不会叫你长官的 |
[05:30] | All right. Then tell me about bug girl. | 行啊 跟我说说那甲虫女的事 |
[05:32] | All right. First off, her name is Mona. | 好吧 首先 她叫蒙娜 |
[05:34] | Mona? | 蒙娜是吧 |
[05:35] | It was tea, and, uh, | 我们就喝了茶而已 |
[05:37] | I’m not going any further than that. | 我不会再进一步行动了 |
[05:38] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[05:39] | Buddy, why don’t you stop focusing on me | 哥们 话题别老围绕在我身上 |
[05:43] | and just admit… | 你就承认 |
[05:45] | You’ve got a thing for Liv. | 你对小奥有意思吧 |
[05:48] | That’s ridiculous. | 笑话 |
[05:51] | Although I do think | 虽然我的确在想 |
[05:52] | if she was going to cheat on Frank with someone… | 如果她真背着弗兰克和别人出轨 |
[05:54] | You know what? It’s none of my business. | 你知道吗 这可不关我事 |
[05:56] | Yeah. I knew that was driving you crazy. | 没错 我就知道你正为此癫狂着呢 |
[05:58] | This is Agent Lee. | 我是李探员 |
[06:00] | What? | 什么 |
[06:03] | When? | 什么时候 |
[06:04] | Sir, I understand you have strong reservations. | 长官 我知道您对此持强烈保留态度 |
[06:07] | But from everything we know, | 但从现在我们知道的所有情况看 |
[06:09] | Peter is uniquely suited to power the machine. | 彼得是唯一适合启动机器的人 |
[06:13] | And if we fail to determine a reliable way | 如果我们无法确定一个可靠的 |
[06:15] | to cross between worlds– | 穿越世界的方法 |
[06:16] | I have already stated my opinion. | 我已经表明我的立场了 |
[06:20] | We are not experimenting on children. | 我们不拿孩子做实验 |
[06:22] | I have made myself clear. | 我已经说得很清楚了 |
[06:34] | Yes. | 请说 |
[06:35] | Mr. Secretary, | 部长先生 |
[06:36] | Manhattan fringe division, Agent Lee. | 曼哈顿潜科学部 李探员找您 |
[06:39] | Agent Lee, what is it? | 李探员 什么事 |
[06:40] | Sir, Olivia’s been kidnapped. | 长官 奥利维亚被绑架了 |
[06:41] | What do you mean, kidnapped? | 你说被绑架了是什么意思 |
[06:42] | Agent Dunham suspected she was being followed. | 德探员之前怀疑她一直被人跟踪 |
[06:45] | Security detail found signs of a struggle | 安保小队发现了搏斗的痕迹 |
[06:47] | and her door was wide open. | 而且她家大门敞开 |
[06:49] | Has anyone made contact with demands? | 有绑匪通联要挟什么吗 |
[06:51] | Not yet, but I spoke to her 40 minutes ago, | 还没有 但我四十分钟前和她联系过 |
[06:52] | so it hasn’t been long. | 所以事发时间并不长 |
[06:54] | Have you contacted Echelon? | 你联系过埃施朗了吗 |
[06:55] | As soon as I heard. | 一听说这事就找他们了 |
[06:56] | They’re activating the satellite. | 他们正在激活卫星 |
[06:58] | I don’t need to tell you, Agent Lee, | 想必不用我提醒你 李探员 |
[07:01] | how crucial it is that this matter be resolved safely. | 安全处理这件事有多重要 |
[07:05] | I want information as you receive it. | 一有消息就通知我 |
[07:07] | Yes, Mr. Secretary. | 好的 部长先生 |
[07:16] | Echelon satellite tracking online. | 埃施朗卫星追踪已联机 |
[07:22] | Give me some good news. | 给我些好消息 |
[07:24] | – We got her, sir. – Where? | -我们找到她了 长官 -在哪里 |
[07:25] | North Moore street moving east toward the harbor. | 正从北摩尔街向东朝港口方向移动 |
[07:27] | Speed is 50 kilometers per hour. | 速度五十千米每小时 |
[07:29] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[07:37] | Prepare to make the transfer. | 准备进行转移 |
[07:39] | Let me know when you’re ready back there. | 你们后面准备好了就通知我 |
[07:49] | She stopped moving. | 她停下了 |
[07:50] | Corner at Mason and Tobey. | 梅森和托比街岔口 |
[07:59] | Box positions. Front and back covered. | 箱式队形 前后监视 |
[08:01] | On my signal. | 听我指令 |
[08:24] | Son of a bitch. | 王八蛋 |
[08:25] | They knew she had a tracker. | 他们知道她有追踪器 |
[09:19] | What’s next? | 接下来怎么做 |
[09:20] | Phase one has disrupted the regulatory process. | 第一阶段已经破坏了调节过程 |
[09:23] | By now, all inhibitory proteins should be blocked. | 到目前为止 所有抑制蛋白质应该被阻拦了 |
[09:29] | Doctor, she’s coming to. | 医生 她有反应了 |
[09:32] | She’s a fighter… | 她是位斗士 |
[09:34] | Like they said. | 正如他们所说 |
[10:01] | Let’s put her back out. | 让她脊柱变形吧 |
[10:13] | This will help with the pain. | 这会帮助减轻疼痛 |
[10:16] | Good. You should start feeling that right away. | 很好 你应该马上就能感觉到了 |
[10:21] | Let us know when she’s ready. | 当她准备好的时候通知我们 |
[10:37] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:39] | Just try to get some sleep. | 你睡一下吧 |
[10:40] | I’ll come back and check on you. | 我稍后回来给你检查 |
[11:20] | So much for trackers being classified. | 对追踪器进行分类就到此为止吧 |
[11:22] | I mean, that was a waste of valuable time. | 我说 那简直就是在浪费宝贵时间 |
[11:24] | The trackers– they’re organic technology. | 那个追踪器 是运用生化技术制成的 |
[11:26] | Okay… which means what? | 那么 这意味着什么 |
[11:28] | They’re distinct in every person. | 每个人的追踪器都独一无二 |
[11:29] | And untraceable without the Echelon protocol. | 没有埃施朗协议就无法对其进行追踪 |
[11:31] | So there’s only one way that the kidnappers | 所以绑匪们只有通过一种途径 |
[11:33] | would know about the trackers. | 会知道追踪器 |
[11:35] | Either this is an inside job or someone sold the information. | 不是有内鬼就是有人把资料卖了 |
[11:38] | Excuse me, Agent Lee, | 打扰一下 李探员 |
[11:39] | I was told that you wanted to see me right away. | 听说你着急要见我 |
[11:41] | Yes. I need you to construct a database. | 是的 我要你建立一个数据库 |
[11:43] | I want the names and background | 我需要每一位有足够权限 |
[11:44] | of everyone that has clearance high enough | 能掌握我们追踪协议的人 |
[11:46] | to know about our tracking protocol. | 他们的姓名和背景 |
[11:47] | Yes, sir. In the meantime, | 好的 长官 同时 |
[11:48] | I think that you will want to look at this. | 我想你会要看看这个 |
[11:54] | I’ve reviewed the traffic for a three-block radius | 我重新评估了德探员住所外 |
[11:57] | around agent dunham’s residence. | 三个街区以内的交通情况 |
[11:58] | There’s an anomaly– the same commercial vehicle | 有一个异常情况 同一辆商用车辆 |
[12:00] | has cruised past her building six times in the past week. | 在过去一周内六次经过她的公寓楼 |
[12:02] | The chances of that are 1 in 756,000. | 出现这种情况的概率为1/756000 |
[12:05] | It is a clear statistical outlier. | 很明显是统计学上的逸出值 |
[12:07] | You said a commercial vehicle? | 你说的是商用车辆吗 |
[12:08] | It’s registered to a livery service. | 它被注册为出租车服务 |
[12:29] | Yo, he’s crazy. | 他是疯了吧 |
[12:35] | Fringe division! Hands on the wheel! | 潜科学部 双手放在方向盘上 |
[12:38] | Get out of the car! | 从车里出来 |
[12:39] | Which one is it? | 到底要我怎么做 |
[12:41] | Out of the car! | 下车 |
[12:42] | – Okay, okay. – Turn around! | -好吧 好 -转过去 |
[12:45] | Where’s the show me? | 证件呢 |
[12:46] | It’s in the front seat. | 在前座 |
[12:49] | – Where’s Agent Dunham? – What? | -德探员在哪里 -什么 |
[12:50] | You’ve been driving by her building–why? | 你一直开车经过她的公寓楼 为什么 |
[12:52] | I’m a cab driver. I got fares all over. | 我是出租车司机 到处载乘客赚钱 |
[12:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | I was worried about her. That’s all! | 我担心她 没别的 |
[12:58] | Once in a while I drive by, make sure she’s okay. | 我偶尔路过一下 只想确保她平安 |
[13:00] | – That’s not a crime. – All right. | -这不犯法 -那好吧 |
[13:02] | Henry Arliss Higgins. He lives on Hastings Avenue. | 亨利·阿利斯·霍金斯 现居黑斯廷斯大街 |
[13:05] | Wife’s Jasmine. Daughter’s Laura. | 配偶贾斯敏 女儿劳拉 |
[13:07] | How do you know her? | 你怎么会认识她 |
[13:13] | Don’t you push me, Henry. | 你可别逼我 亨利 |
[13:14] | Agent Dunham happens to be a very good friend of mine. | 刚巧德探员是我非常要好的朋友 |
[13:17] | Sure don’t seem that way. | 肯定不是这么回事 |
[13:18] | Not from what she’s told me. | 她可不是这么跟我说的 |
[13:20] | – You know Dunham. – Yeah, I do. I know you too. | -你认识德纳姆 -没错 我还认得你 |
[13:22] | This is the second time you’ve pointed a gun at me. | 这是你第二次拿枪指着我了 |
[13:24] | The first was the day I met her. | 第一次是在我遇到她那天 |
[13:27] | You’re the cab driver from the gas station. | 你就是加油站的那个出租车司机 |
[13:29] | You helped her get away. | 是你帮她逃走的 |
[13:31] | Well, she… she threatened me. | 那是 她 当时是她威胁我的 |
[13:35] | Where is she? | 她现在在哪里 |
[13:36] | How would I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[13:37] | I didn’t expect she would come back here. | 我都没想过她还会再回来 |
[13:40] | What do you mean, back here? | 你说的”回来”是什么意思 |
[14:00] | Don’t move, please. | 请你别动 |
[14:06] | Up her to 50 milligrams. | 给她加到五十毫克 |
[14:08] | That should keep her knocked out. | 那应该足以让她保持昏迷 |
[14:10] | 50 milligrams? | 五十毫克 |
[14:14] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[14:17] | No, doctor. | 没有 医生 |
[14:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:21] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[14:22] | He’s doing very well. | 他很好 |
[14:24] | Abdominal circumference 160, | 腹围160 |
[14:26] | Head 170, biparietal diameter 40. | 头围170 顶骨间径[胎头最大横径]40 |
[14:31] | Shouldn’t be long now. | 应该快了 |
[14:33] | I’ll make sure everything’s ready. | 我会确保一切就绪 |
[14:35] | I’ll administer the sedatives. | 我会给她服止痛药的 |
[14:49] | It’s time for your pill. | 该吃药了 |
[14:51] | No, I– | 不 我 |
[14:52] | It’s for your own good. | 是为你好 |
[14:55] | There’s no time for discussion. | 没时间争了 |
[14:56] | Now, do I need to call the orderlies or not? | 有必要让我叫看护来吗 |
[15:17] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[15:18] | Now, just…relax. | 现在 放松 |
[15:43] | All I know is she was scared. | 我只知道她当时受了惊吓 |
[15:46] | She kept on saying people were trying to convince her | 她一直说有人试图让她确信 |
[15:48] | that she was someone that she wasn’t. | 她是另一个人 |
[15:49] | – What people? – People she was running away from. | -哪些人 -她正逃离的那些人 |
[15:51] | You guys, I guess. | 我猜就是你们 |
[15:53] | So she said she wanted to go home. | 所以她说她要回家 |
[15:55] | Yeah. To some guy. Named Peter. | 对 去找一个人 叫彼得 |
[15:58] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[15:59] | That was his name. | 是他的名字 |
[16:00] | Look, I didn’t want to get involved in any of this. | 听着 我并不想和这事扯上任何关系 |
[16:02] | But she… | 可她 |
[16:05] | she got to me. | 她找上了我 |
[16:08] | And you said after you helped her get to Liberty Island, | 你说在你帮她逃到自由岛后 |
[16:09] | you didn’t see her again? | 你就再没见过她了 |
[16:10] | I didn’t expect to. | 我没想过会再遇到她 |
[16:13] | Till I ran into her a few weeks ago on the street. | 直到几周前我在街上碰到她 |
[16:16] | Only she acted like she didn’t know me. | 只是她表现得跟不认识我似的 |
[16:18] | Like her mind got wiped. | 就像她的记忆被清除了一样 |
[16:19] | When someone knows you | 当有人认识你 |
[16:20] | and then all of a sudden they don’t… | 然后他们突然又不记得你了 |
[16:22] | I don’t know. I-I got worried. | 我想不通 我 我有些担心 |
[16:26] | Look, I’m not trying to ruffle any feathers here, guys. | 听着 我不想惹麻烦 两位 |
[16:29] | There’s some things a guy like me shouldn’t know about. | 有些事不是我这种人该知道的 |
[16:32] | I get it. | 这我明白 |
[16:34] | But you start hearing things about some other universe… | 可一旦听说关于另一个宇宙的事 |
[16:36] | It’s hard to ignore. | 这很难忘记 |
[16:37] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么 |
[16:39] | What about my taxi? | 我的出租车怎么办 |
[16:42] | Okay, this is… | 好吧 这 |
[16:43] | seriously messed up. | 彻底乱套了 |
[16:44] | He knows way too many details to be lying. | 他知道的细节太多了不像是在说谎 |
[16:46] | What are you thinkin’? | 你怎么想 |
[16:48] | Remember after Liv’s breakdown | 还记得小奥崩溃之后 |
[16:49] | – when she came back to field duty? – Yeah. | -刚回来工作那会儿吗 -记得 |
[16:51] | You asked me if I thought it was possible | 你问过我有没有可能 |
[16:52] | for our Olivia to be switched with the one | 我们的奥利维亚 |
[16:54] | from the other universe. | 和那边的调包了 |
[16:55] | And you said I was crazy. | 你当时说我疯了 |
[16:57] | What if you’re not? | 那要是你没疯呢 |
[17:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:04] | Marilyn? It’s Rosa. | 是玛丽莲吗 我是罗莎 |
[17:06] | I’ve left several messages for Olivia, | 我给奥利维亚留了几条留言 |
[17:08] | but I couldn’t reach her. | 但一直联系不上她 |
[17:11] | Oh, well…I’m sure | 是吗 我想肯定是 |
[17:13] | something must have come up at work. | 工作上有事耽搁了 |
[17:14] | Do you have her test results back? | 你拿到她的检测报告了吗 |
[17:17] | Yes. | 拿到了 |
[17:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:20] | Olivia is a carrier for VPE. | 奥利维亚患有流行性病毒性惊厥 |
[17:24] | Listen, I’d like Olivia to meet with a trauma counselor | 我想让奥利维亚见见这里的心理创伤咨询师 |
[17:27] | here on staff, Beau Amaral. | 博·阿马拉尔 |
[17:29] | He’s wonderful. He can talk to her. | 他很不错 他能和她谈谈 |
[17:31] | I’m sure that’ll be helpful. | 我肯定这会很有帮助 |
[17:35] | Marilyn? | 玛丽莲 |
[17:37] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[17:38] | Tell Olivia to call me when you talk to her. | 你和奥利维亚联系上就让她打电话给我 |
[17:41] | I’d like to schedule the procedure as soon as possible | 我希望能尽快安排该项目 |
[17:44] | before there’s any risk to her health. | 以防她的健康受到任何伤害 |
[17:47] | Okay, I’ll tell her just as soon as she calls back. | 好 她一回电话我会立马转告她 |
[17:51] | Thank you, Rosa. Bye. | 谢谢你 罗莎 再见 |
[19:28] | Doctor, we’re ready. | 医生 我们准备好了 |
[19:29] | What… | 你们 |
[19:31] | What… what are you doing to me? | 你们在对我做什么 |
[19:49] | And this all from a cab driver. | 这都是一名司机说的 |
[19:53] | Yes. | 对 |
[19:56] | With all due respect, sir… | 恕我直言 长官 |
[19:58] | if there’s any truth to what he’s saying, | 要是他说的有丁点实话 |
[20:00] | it could be a lead. | 可能是个线索 |
[20:03] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[20:06] | Was our Agent Dunham replaced with theirs? | 我们的德探员跟他们的交换过吗 |
[20:21] | She was. Yes. | 是的 换过 |
[20:26] | And during that time, | 在那期间 |
[20:27] | our Agent Dunham infiltrated their fringe division. | 我们的德探员渗入了他们的潜科学部 |
[20:31] | I wish I was told sooner. | 我希望我能早点知道 |
[20:35] | You weren’t told because it was classified. | 没告诉你是因为这是机密 |
[20:39] | Our Agent Dunham returned safely to our side weeks ago. | 我们的德探员几周前安全回到了我们这边 |
[20:45] | And theirs? | 那他们那个呢 |
[20:49] | Sent home. | 被送回家了 |
[20:57] | I’m beginning to think that… | 我现在开始觉得 |
[21:00] | not sharing this information | 不跟你说明情况 |
[21:04] | may hinder your ability to find Olivia. | 可能会妨碍你找到奥利维亚 |
[21:08] | What are you thinkin? | 您在想什么 |
[21:10] | That this all may have something to do | 她们交换的事或许跟她 |
[21:11] | with her abduction? | 被绑架有关吗 |
[21:20] | Agent Dunham is carrying my grandchild. | 德探员怀的是我的孙孩 |
[21:30] | It wasn’t part of the mission. | 这本不是任务的一部分 |
[21:33] | When she was on the other side, | 奥利维亚在那边的时候 |
[21:35] | Olivia and my son got close. | 和我儿子亲密无间 |
[21:39] | I believed the child and Olivia would be safer | 我以为如果没有人知道真相 |
[21:42] | if no one knew the truth. | 他们母子会比较安全 |
[21:47] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道此事 |
[21:50] | As far as I know, just Olivia and I. | 据我所知 只有我和奥利维亚知道 |
[21:55] | Do you think she could have been taken | 您认为她可能是被那边的 |
[21:57] | by invaders from the other side? | 入侵者撸走了吗 |
[22:02] | I imagine it’s possible. | 我想这是有可能的 |
[22:10] | Or, if as you suggest… | 亦或 若是如你所言 |
[22:13] | that this could be an inside job. | 也可能是自己人干的 |
[22:16] | None of us is without enemies. | 我们都有宿敌 |
[22:21] | You’re suggesting this may be about you? | 您是说这也许是在针对你吗 |
[22:31] | My son was taken from me, Agent Lee. | 我的儿子已被人从我身边夺走 李探员 |
[22:36] | The notion that I might lose my future grandchild | 我绝不能接受再失去我 |
[22:39] | is simply impossible. | 未来的孙孩儿 |
[22:41] | I will answer your questions. | 你的问题我会知无不言 |
[22:42] | I will give you complete access to Olivia’s mission files. | 我会允许你查阅奥利维亚所有的任务文档 |
[22:47] | Whatever it takes… find her. | 不惜任何代价 找到她 |
[22:55] | I’ll do my best, sir. | 我会尽力而为 长官 |
[23:50] | How are her ligaments doing? | 她的韧带怎么样了 |
[23:52] | Supple. | 很柔软 |
[23:53] | The chemicals are working. | 药剂正在发挥药效 |
[23:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:56] | Calibrate the joint expander to 18 degrees. | 调整关节扩展器到十八度 |
[23:59] | If her bone can withstand it, | 她的骨头要是能承受的了 |
[24:00] | increase to 23. | 就加到二十三度 |
[24:10] | Hemoglobin count 6.7. | 血红蛋白数为6.7 |
[24:13] | That’s low. | 太低了 |
[24:14] | I agree. It’s borderline. | 同意 处在临界位置 |
[24:16] | Uteroplacental blood flow is inadequate. | 子宫胎盘供血不足 |
[24:19] | Is her pain management on schedule? | 按时给她镇痛了吗 |
[24:22] | Yes, doctor. | 是的 医生 |
[24:22] | I gave her the last sedative 20 minutes ago. | 我最后一次给她服止痛药是二十分钟前 |
[24:24] | Administer another 12 units of plasma immediately. | 再输十二个单位的血浆 |
[24:27] | This will be her fifth transfusion. | 那就是她的第五次输血了 |
[24:29] | Duly noted. | 我知道 |
[24:31] | Acceleration at this rate is difficult | 即使在最好的情况下 |
[24:33] | in the best of circumstances. | 照此继续加速也很困难的 |
[24:34] | With her erratic vitals… | 她现在生命指标不稳定 |
[24:35] | We will take appropriate precautions. | 我们会采取适当的预防措施 |
[24:37] | I’m not sure they exist. | 我不敢肯定有这样的措施 |
[24:38] | If her body isn’t ready… | 如果她的身体没准备好 |
[24:40] | We have the timetable. There will be no adjustments. | 我们按时间表走 不做调整 |
[24:43] | Initiate phase 2. | 进入第二阶段 |
[25:06] | Have you emptied your bladder? | 你尿完了吗 |
[25:08] | Yeah, I feel really kinda dizzy. | 我觉得有点晕 |
[25:12] | Did you empty your bladder? | 你尿完了没有 |
[25:32] | You’re an obstetric nurse. | 你是名助产护士 |
[25:35] | You must feel some kind of calling | 你一定是觉得投身这样无私的事业 |
[25:37] | to do something so selfless. | 是你的天职 |
[25:39] | You know, to help women | 帮助女人 |
[25:41] | bring babies into the world. | 把一个新生命带到这世界上 |
[25:51] | I think I may have VPE. | 我想我可能患有VPE |
[25:55] | In fact, I probably do. | 事实上 可能性非常大 |
[25:59] | My sister and her baby didn’t make it through labor. | 我妹妹和她的宝宝就是生产的时候死的 |
[26:05] | Both their hearts gave out. | 两个人的心脏都衰竭了 |
[26:13] | You cannot be okay with what they’re doing to me. | 他们这么对我 你不可能不为所动 |
[26:16] | If you don’t make them stop, then they’re gonna kill me. | 你要是不阻止他们 他们会害死我的 |
[26:19] | And they’re gonna kill the child that I’m carrying. | 他们还会害死我肚子里的孩子 |
[26:28] | You don’t have to do… | 你不需要做 |
[26:31] | anything. | 任何事 |
[26:32] | You just have to leave me alone just for a minute. | 你只要留我一个人待一会 |
[26:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:54] | We’re starting the next phase in 22 minutes. | 二十二分钟后进入下一阶段 |
[26:57] | And believe me, you don’t wanna be standing | 相信我 你不会想要站着 |
[26:59] | when it happens, so stop wasting time. | 经历那一切 就别浪费时间了 |
[27:02] | Empty your bladder and let’s get on with this. | 你尿干净了 好让我们继续 |
[27:08] | Whoever kidnapped Olivia | 无论是谁绑架的奥利维亚 |
[27:09] | knew she was implanted with a subcutaneous tracker. | 都知道她被植入了皮下跟踪器 |
[27:12] | All employees with level 5 clearance | 所有安全许可达到五级的雇员 |
[27:14] | had access to the biometric tracking protocol. | 都有权接触生物跟踪协议 |
[27:16] | I complied the database, | 我查过数据库 |
[27:17] | but without another variable, | 但缺少其它变量 |
[27:18] | the list is fairly extensive. | 只会得到一份宽泛的长名单 |
[27:20] | We have another one. | 我们有其它变量 |
[27:22] | What we’re about to tell you requires level 10 clearance. | 我们将要告诉你的事要求十级的安全许可 |
[27:25] | Sir, I’m nowhere near that level. | 长官 我离那个级别还差得远呢 |
[27:26] | Concerning this matter, you are now. | 在这件事上 你现在有这个级别了 |
[27:29] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[27:31] | Agent Dunham is pregnant with Secretary Bishop’s grandchild. | 德探员怀的是贝部长的孙子 |
[27:34] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[27:36] | I’ll start by cross-referencing agents with clearance | 我会开始交叉排查同时达到安全级别要求 |
[27:39] | with those who also had access | 又能拿到 |
[27:40] | to Agent Dunham’s medical records. | 德探员医疗记录的探员名单 |
[27:41] | Let me know as soon as you’re done. | 你完成之后马上告诉我 |
[27:47] | Marilyn’s here. | 玛丽莲来了 |
[27:49] | Did you call her? | 是你让她来的吗 |
[27:50] | I thought it was time she knew. | 我认为是时候让她知道了 |
[27:53] | I sure don’t want to do this. | 我真不想这样 |
[27:54] | All right, listen, I’ll talk to her. | 好吧 听着 我去跟她说 |
[27:57] | You deal with Travis Bickle. | 你去找特拉维斯·比克尔[指司机] |
[28:00] | Come on. Coppola… | 去吧 科波拉 |
[28:00] | [弗朗西斯·福特·科波拉] [罗伯特·德尼罗出演的电影《教父》的导演] | |
[28:03] | “You talkin’ to me?” | “你在跟我讲话” |
[28:05] | No idea. | 你在说什么 |
[28:06] | All right. Point is, | 好吧 关键是 |
[28:08] | Henry’s probably done with his statement. | 亨利应该已经做完笔录 |
[28:10] | I’ll deal with Marilyn. | 我来和玛丽莲说 |
[28:12] | – Thank you, Charlie. – Yeah, buddy. | -多谢 查理 -没事 兄弟 |
[28:16] | We’re working every lead. | 我们正在追查所有线索 |
[28:18] | Every agent in this office, | 这间办公室的所有探员 |
[28:20] | they’re doing everything they can to find her. | 都在竭尽全力地找她 |
[28:22] | How long has she been missing? | 她失踪多久了 |
[28:27] | I knew that something was wrong because… | 我会知道她出事是因为 |
[28:30] | Dr. Oporto said she wasn’t answering her phone calls. | 波尔图医生说小奥一直不接她的电话 |
[28:33] | Who’s Dr. Oporto? | 波尔图医生是谁 |
[28:37] | It’s her obstetrician. | 她的产科医师 |
[28:42] | There’s a possibility that… | 很可能 |
[28:46] | her kidnapping relates to her pregnancy. | 她被绑架和她怀有身孕有关 |
[28:50] | She can’t have the baby. | 她不能生下那孩子 |
[28:55] | There’s–there’s no way she can have the baby. | 她绝不能生下那孩子 |
[29:08] | You need help with your slippers? | 需要我帮你弄一下拖鞋吗 |
[29:11] | No. | 不用 |
[29:31] | You’re gonna get me out of here. | 你得把我弄出去 |
[29:33] | You’re making a big mistake. | 你这是大错特错 |
[29:34] | Help! In here! | 救命啊 在这里 |
[29:43] | You can’t leave! | 你不能走 |
[29:44] | Either I leave or you bleed to death. | 不是我走 就是你流血过多而死 |
[30:01] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[30:04] | Don’t worry. She won’t get far. | 放心 她逃不了多远 |
[30:45] | Please, can you let me in? | 求你了 能让我进去吗 |
[30:52] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[31:35] | Impound brought your cab around. | 扣押处把你的车还回来了 |
[31:37] | It should be waiting for you on B-4. | 应该正停在地下四层 |
[31:38] | Valet service, huh? | 洗车服务吗 |
[31:40] | Look, I know you still have questions, | 听着 我知道你还有疑问 |
[31:42] | but I can’t impress this on you enough– | 但我希望你能铭记 |
[31:44] | what we’ve talked about is restricted information. | 我们所谈论过的事情都是机密信息 |
[31:46] | Ah, don’t worry. I’m not talking. | 放心 我绝口不提 |
[31:47] | Not that anyone would believe me anyhow. | 再说也没人会相信我 |
[31:49] | This is Agent Lee. | 我是李探员 |
[31:51] | – Lincoln! – Oh, my god, Olivia. | -林肯 -天哪 奥利维亚 |
[31:54] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[31:55] | I’m in Chinatown. I’m not exactly sure where. | 我在唐人街 但不清楚具体地点 |
[31:57] | Listen carefully. I want you to look around | 听好了 你看看四周 |
[31:58] | and tell me what you see. | 告诉我 你看到了什么 |
[31:59] | Okay. I see a… | 好的 我看到了 |
[32:01] | a dragon. It’s red. | 一条红色的龙 |
[32:03] | And there’s a noodle store. | 还有一家面馆 |
[32:04] | Listen, Lincoln, I need a doctor. | 听着 林肯 我需要一名医生 |
[32:06] | I think…I think that the baby’s coming. | 我觉得 我快要生了 |
[32:09] | What? | 什么 |
[32:10] | They accelerated the pregnancy. | 他们缩短了孕期 |
[32:12] | All right. You’re gonna be okay. | 好的 你不会有事的 |
[32:14] | I need you to speak to my mo–ther! | 我要你和我母亲谈 谈 |
[32:17] | Liv, what’s happening? | 小奥 出什么事了 |
[32:20] | Olivia, can you hear me? | 奥利维亚 你听得见我说话吗 |
[32:26] | I need a trace on that call that originated in Chinatown! | 马上定位从唐人街打出的那通电话 |
[32:29] | – I know a shortcut. – Yeah? | -我知道一条捷径 -是吗 |
[32:31] | I’m a cabbie. I know every shortcut. | 我可是名出租车司机 最会抄近路了 |
[32:43] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[32:45] | Oh, god, I need help! | 天哪 谁能帮帮我 |
[32:53] | She called from a phone booth. Canal and market. | 她用的公用电话亭 卡纳尔街马基特街岔口 |
[32:56] | Did you get that? | 你听到了吗 |
[32:57] | Canal and market. Got it. | 卡纳尔街马基特街 知道了 |
[32:59] | Yeah. We’re close. | 好的 我们快到了 |
[33:00] | What about the medical team? | 医疗队怎么样了 |
[33:01] | They’re en route. | 他们已经出发了 |
[33:02] | Tell them she’s in labor. | 告诉他们她在临产 |
[33:04] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[33:05] | No. They accelerated her pregnancy. | 不 他们缩短了她的孕期 |
[33:08] | Lincoln. Listen to me. | 林肯 听我说 |
[33:09] | I spoke to Marilyn. There’s something wrong. | 我和玛丽莲谈过 出了点岔子 |
[33:13] | She won’t make it through delivery. | 她挺不过分娩的 |
[33:20] | Fringe division! | 潜科学部门 |
[33:21] | Out of the way! | 大家闪开 |
[33:24] | Oh! Oh, Lincoln, I think the baby’s coming. | 林肯 我觉得我快生了 |
[33:27] | Let’s get her inside. | 带她到里面去 |
[33:30] | Right here, right here. | 就放在这 就放在这 |
[33:40] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[33:42] | My name is Henry. | 我是亨利 |
[33:45] | I delivered my little girl in the back of my cab. | 我在自己的车后座 接生过我女儿 |
[33:48] | It’s not exactly a medical degree, | 虽然跟医生的水平没法比 |
[33:49] | but I can help out until the ambulance arrives. | 但在救护车来之前 我能帮上忙 |
[33:52] | You can trust him. | 你可以相信他 |
[33:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:55] | It’s nice to meet you, henry. | 很高兴见到你 亨利 |
[33:57] | Yeah. You too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[33:59] | May I? | 我能开始了吗 |
[34:02] | Sure. | 好的 |
[34:03] | Now, get your knees up. Okay? | 抬高双膝 |
[34:05] | Easy. Okay? Nice and easy. | 别紧张好吗 放松 淡定 |
[34:10] | Lincoln, did you talk to my mom? | 林肯 你和我妈谈过了吗 |
[34:26] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[34:28] | Just squeeze my hand. As hard as you need to. | 握紧我的手 尽管用力 |
[34:30] | You’re feeling it like you need to bear down. | 你得有”使出吃奶的力气”的感觉 |
[34:32] | That’s okay. This baby on its way. | 好了 就快出来了 |
[34:34] | You just look at me. | 你就看着我 |
[34:36] | You don’t think about an hour from now. | 你不要去想一个小时之后的事情 |
[34:37] | You don’t think about a minute. | 连一分钟都不要想 |
[34:38] | We’re gonna focus on this moment, okay? | 我们都集中精力关注眼前 好吗 |
[34:39] | – It’s you and me. – God, I’m scared. | -只有你我 -天哪 我好怕 |
[34:41] | Put your chin to your chest. It’ll help. | 把你的下巴抵到胸口 会有所缓解 |
[34:44] | Okay, and I need you to push. One, two… | 我需要你听我指令用力 一 二 |
[34:47] | Three. Keep pushing, keep pushing. | 三 再用力 再用力 |
[34:49] | Four, five. | 四 五 |
[34:52] | That’s good, that’s good. That’s really good. | 很好 很好 真不错 |
[34:53] | You promise me that you will stay until this is over. | 答应我你会陪我到这一切结束 |
[34:55] | There’s no place else for me to be. | 我不会去其它任何地方的 |
[34:57] | That’s it.You’re doing so good. Okay, you’re almost there. | 就是这样 你做得很好 快成功了 |
[34:59] | Come on, push. One, two… | 加油 用力 一 二 |
[35:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:09] | Promise me you’ll save the baby. | 答应我你会救我的孩子 |
[35:12] | Liv… | 小奥 |
[35:15] | Promise. | 答应我 |
[35:19] | Okay. I promise. | 好 我答应你 |
[35:23] | Oh, my god, I see his head! | 我的天啊 我看到他的脑袋了 |
[35:25] | All right, you gotta go. | 很好 你要继续用力 |
[35:26] | Keep going. Keep going. | 继续用力 继续用力 |
[35:29] | Keep going! There it is! | 再用力 出来了 |
[35:31] | There it is! He’s here. | 出来了 他出来了 |
[35:38] | He’s okay. He’s okay. | 他很好 他很好 |
[35:41] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[35:45] | Liv? | 小奥 |
[35:59] | He made it. | 他挺过来了 |
[36:08] | He’s fine! | 他没事 |
[36:36] | You–you have a son. | 你有儿子了 |
[36:48] | He’s beautiful. | 他真漂亮 |
[37:11] | I wonder what she’s gonna end up naming him. | 我很好奇她会给孩子取什么名字 |
[37:14] | – She didn’t tell you? – No. | -她没告诉你吗 -没有 |
[37:16] | I’ll give you a hint. | 给你个提示 |
[37:18] | It’s not Lincoln. | 不是林肯 |
[37:20] | You don’t know anything, do you? | 你什么都不知道 是吗 |
[37:21] | No, I don’t. But I had you going. | 没错 我是不知道 但我忽悠到你了 |
[37:24] | Can’t believe Liv’s a mom. | 不敢相信小奥居然就当妈妈了 |
[37:25] | Listen, you did a good job, sir. | 听着 长官 你做得很好 |
[37:27] | Broyles would be proud. | 布洛伊会以你为豪的 |
[37:29] | Hold on. Did you just say sir? | 等一下 你刚喊我长官了吗 |
[37:32] | Don’t get used to it. | 别太得瑟 |
[37:36] | Any news? | 有什么消息吗 |
[37:37] | We found the location where they were holding her. | 我们找到了她被囚禁的地方 |
[37:39] | Abandoned building on Bayard Street. | 在贝厄德街上的一座废弃建筑物内 |
[37:41] | Techs are there now. | 技术人员正在现场勘查 |
[37:42] | Have they found anything? | 他们有什么发现吗 |
[37:43] | No, sir, not yet. | 目前还没有 长官 |
[37:44] | I want security assigned at all times. | 我要你们每时每刻都安排好安保人员 |
[37:46] | Until we find whoever did this, | 在我们找出幕后真凶之前 |
[37:48] | Agent Dunham and her baby are still at risk. | 德探员和孩子都还处在危险之中 |
[37:50] | I’ve arranged for secret service. | 我已经安排好了特勤部的人 |
[37:52] | There’s an agent outside her room right now. | 现在她的病房外就有一名特工 |
[37:54] | Thank you, Agent Lee. | 谢谢你 李探员 |
[37:57] | Your hard work will not go unrewarded. | 你的努力工作将会受到奖赏 |
[38:02] | I’ll go up and… meet my grandson. | 我要上楼去看我的孙子了 |
[38:04] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[38:12] | He should have told us. | 他本该告诉我们的 |
[38:13] | Which part? | 哪个部分 |
[38:18] | He’s a miracle. | 他真是个奇迹 |
[38:24] | They said it was the acceleration. | 他们说是因为孕期缩短 |
[38:26] | That the…the virus couldn’t replicate | 病毒自我复制的速度 |
[38:29] | as fast as the pregnancy. | 无法跟上妊娠的速度 |
[38:31] | Whatever the science is… | 无论科学作何解释 |
[38:33] | He’s still a miracle. | 他仍然是个奇迹 |
[38:42] | They put an imposter on our team | 他们在我们的队伍中安插了一个冒名顶替者 |
[38:45] | to protect their mission. | 来保护他们的任务 |
[38:47] | And do the math. | 你算算 |
[38:49] | Olivia, when she came back– | 奥利维亚 她回来的时候 |
[38:51] | wasn’t it around the time Broyles disappeared? | 不正是布洛伊失踪的时候吗 |
[38:54] | It was. | 是刚好没错 |
[38:59] | Makes you wonder what else we don’t know. | 这不禁让人会想还有哪些是我们所不知道的 |
[39:04] | Yes, it does. | 确实 |
[39:14] | As soon as I found out I was pregnant, | 自从我发现自己怀孕以来 |
[39:16] | all I did was think about | 就只会想 |
[39:18] | whether or not I had the condition. | 我有没有条件当一位母亲 |
[39:19] | I never actually spent any time | 实际上我从没花过时间 |
[39:21] | thinking about… | 来思考 |
[39:24] | Being a mom. | 怎样做一位母亲 |
[39:26] | I mean, I… | 我是说 我 |
[39:28] | Now I just– I don’t know if I’m ready. | 现在 我都不知道自己是否准备好了 |
[39:32] | To tell you the truth, | 实话跟你说 |
[39:33] | all you need to do is love him. | 你所要做的就是全心全意地爱他 |
[39:36] | And you can figure out the rest as you go on. | 其它的就都迎刃而解了 |
[39:40] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你的指点 |
[39:43] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[39:49] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[39:50] | How are you feeling? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[39:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:54] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[39:56] | Do you mind if I tag along? | 你不介意我跟着一起去吧 |
[39:58] | Not at all. | 不介意 |
[40:06] | You’re a handsome little fellow, aren’t you? | 你真是个漂亮的小家伙 是不是 |
[40:26] | Oh, sweetie! | 小可爱 |
[40:30] | That goes to the lab. | 把它送去实验室 |
[40:33] | What a good boy. | 真是个好孩子 |
[40:38] | It’s okay. It’s okay, sweetie. | 好了 好了 小可爱 |
[40:42] | There’s your grandson back. | 把你孙子抱回去吧 |
[40:45] | Yes! | 真好 |
[40:47] | You are so brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[40:49] | Yes! | 真好 |
[41:31] | It is happening. | 正在发生 |
[41:50] | Why did you tell Lincoln so much? | 你为什么要告诉林肯那么多事情 |
[41:54] | He’s a good agent. | 他是一名优秀的探员 |
[41:56] | And smart. | 而且很聪明 |
[41:58] | The lie would have made him grow suspicious. | 对他撒谎只会让他心生怀疑 |
[42:02] | And I trusted that you wouldn’t fail. | 我也相信你不会失败 |
[42:08] | We didn’t. | 我们没有失败 |