时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | A person’s soul continues to live on after death. | 一个人的灵魂在人死后依然存在 |
[00:06] | And all we have to do is summon the soul to the host | 那我们就只要吸引灵魂依附到宿主体内 |
[00:08] | and he’ll be back here with us. | 这样他就能回来了 |
[00:10] | Soul magnets. | 灵魂磁铁 |
[00:11] | William is gone. You can’t bring him back. | 威廉已经辞世 你没法让他复生的 |
[00:15] | The soul magnets…drew your consciousness into Olivia. | 那些灵魂磁铁将你的意识牵引到奥利维亚体内 |
[00:18] | I assure you she is totally safe. | 但我向你保证 她绝对安全 |
[00:21] | Olivia’s brain can… | 奥利维亚的大脑 |
[00:23] | accommodate my consciousness for…several weeks. | 能够容纳我的意识几个星期 |
[00:27] | Weeks? | 要几个星期 |
[00:28] | – Not a chance. – 48 hours. | -不行 -给你四十八小时 |
[00:30] | Then I want you out of my agent | 然后我要你马上离开我的探员 |
[00:32] | or I’ll have Dr. Bishop figure out how to drive you out. | 否则 我会让贝博士设法把你驱赶出去 |
[00:43] | The Little Old Lady from Ipanina. | 《伊帕内纳来的小老太太》 |
[00:45] | 《帕萨迪纳来的小老太太》 其实是The Little Old Lady from Pasadena | |
[00:47] | It’s the girl from Ipanema. | 是《伊帕内玛的姑娘》[爵士名曲] |
[00:50] | And no. Try again. | 你错了 再来 |
[00:51] | Oh, Walter, can you try something else? | 沃尔特 能来点别的吗 |
[00:54] | And no showtunes. | 别再玩这种滑稽的游戏了 |
[00:55] | You’re taking the fun out of it. | 你没能体会到个中乐趣 |
[00:56] | What’s the temperature, son? | 多少度了 儿子 |
[00:59] | We’re at 64 degrees. | 十八度 |
[01:00] | Perfect! Astro, are we ready? | 很好 阿童木 准备好了吗 |
[01:03] | Just about, Wally. | 差不多了 沃利 |
[01:05] | And you’re sure this is safe, Walter. | 你确定这么做没问题吗 沃尔特 |
[01:07] | Perfectly. | 完全没问题 |
[01:08] | If everything goes according to plan, | 只要一切跟着计划走 |
[01:09] | The electrical current will latch | 电流将会捕捉到 |
[01:11] | onto the dominant consciousness which is Belly’s | 占主导地位的意识 也就是贝利的意识 |
[01:13] | and coax it into its new residence. | 并把它引导到新的住所 |
[01:16] | I meant safe for Olivia. | 我指这对奥利维亚安全吗 |
[01:17] | Oh. Of course. | 当然 |
[01:19] | – No offense. – Oh. None taken. | -我无冒犯之意 -没事 |
[01:21] | Olivia’s mind is still peacefully at rest. | 奥利维亚的意识还处在平静的休眠期 |
[01:25] | She won’t be aware of any of this. | 她对这一切全无知晓 |
[01:27] | Though we should all take a few steps back. | 尽管我们应该作好坏的打算 |
[01:29] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[01:31] | It’s perfectly safe, son. I assure you. | 百分百安全 儿子 我向你保证 |
[01:35] | EEGs are online. | 脑电图连接完毕 |
[01:36] | You ready, Belly? | 准备好了吗 贝利 |
[01:38] | Aye, aye, captain. | 是的 船长 |
[01:39] | – Do it, dear. – Okay. | -开始吧 亲爱的 -好的 |
[01:42] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[02:11] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[02:12] | Didn’t work. | 行不通 |
[02:14] | Damn! | 该死 |
[02:17] | You can reset the circuit breakers, dear. | 你可以把断路器重置一下 亲爱的 |
[02:19] | Tell the medical school we’re returning Mr. Spencer. | 通知医学院 我们将归还斯宾塞先生 |
[02:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:34] | So what now? | 现在什么打算 |
[02:36] | Well, now I guess we try and find | 现在我想我们可以试着寻找 |
[02:39] | another brain-dead host. | 其他脑死亡宿主了 |
[02:41] | And what makes you think | 你凭什么认为 |
[02:42] | it’s gonna go any better this time? | 这次会有任何改善 |
[02:44] | That body fit all of your parameters, | 那具尸体完全符合你的要求 |
[02:45] | and we were lucky to find him in the first place. | 上手便能找到合适的宿主是我们走运 |
[02:47] | Perhaps we should think up another idea. | 或许我们要换个点子 |
[02:50] | I have a new idea. | 我有个新的点子 |
[02:51] | You said that if you didn’t find a suitable host in 48 hours | 你说四十八小时内找不到合适的宿主 |
[02:54] | that you would just go away. | 你会自行离开 |
[02:57] | Are you suggesting that I die? | 你的意思是我该死去吗 |
[03:01] | I’m suggesting that I want Olivia back. | 我的意思是我想让奥利维亚回来 |
[03:07] | And I’m losing patience. | 我已经没什么耐性了 |
[03:09] | Peter–oh, Peter, help me! | 彼得 彼得 救我[小奥] |
[03:11] | Astrid! | 阿斯特丽德 |
[03:12] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[03:14] | Call 911. | 快拨911 |
[03:16] | Female. 31 years old. | 女性 三十一岁 |
[03:18] | Tonic-clonic seizures. | 强直阵挛性癫痫发作 |
[03:19] | No response to 4 milligrams lorazepam iv. | 注射四毫克氯羟去甲安定无任何反应 |
[03:21] | BP’s 190 over 110. | 血压190/110 |
[03:23] | Trauma Bay two! | 至二号外科手术室 |
[03:25] | Pupils dilated. | 瞳孔扩大 |
[03:27] | – How long has she been seizing? – Going on 20 minutes. | -癫痫持续多长时间了 -二十分钟 |
[03:29] | 25. | 二十五 |
[03:30] | Okay. Start her on a phenytoin drip. | 好的 给她用苯妥因钠静滴 |
[03:32] | – No, that’s absolutely wrong! – Excuse me? | -不对 这么做完全错了 -你说什么 |
[03:33] | Gentlemen, you need to step outside unless you’re family. | 先生们 非病人亲属请在外等候 |
[03:36] | – He’s my partner. – She’s my girlfriend. | -他是我搭档 -她是我女朋友 |
[03:37] | – Walter– – William cannot tolerate phenytoin– | -沃尔特 -威廉不能用二苯乙内酰脲 |
[03:39] | He’s anemic! | 他贫血 |
[03:40] | She’s crashing. | 她快不行了 |
[03:41] | Let’s defib at 360. | 充电到三百六十焦 |
[03:42] | Too much! It’s too much. | 太大了 那个电流太大了 |
[03:43] | Walter, just let them do their job. | 沃尔特 让他们自己来吧 |
[03:45] | What if his consciousness changed her physiology? | 要是他的意识改变了她的生理机能呢 |
[03:49] | A charge that size directly into her heart– | 那么大的电量直接流进她的心脏 |
[03:51] | Walter, they have to do something. | 沃尔特 他们总要做些什么 |
[03:52] | 354. Charge to 360. | 三百五十四焦 已充到三百六十焦 |
[03:57] | Doctor… | 医生 |
[03:58] | I’ve been jolted once today. | 今天我已经遭电流通过一次了 |
[04:00] | If you do it again… | 如果你再这么做 |
[04:01] | you will kill me and the young woman I’m living inside of. | 我和被我附体的这姑娘都会没命的 |
[04:33] | How could this have happened? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[04:34] | Dr. Bell, you assured me that agent Dunham was perfectly safe. | 贝博士 你向我保证过德探员安然无恙 |
[04:38] | And I believed that she was. | 当时的我确信她之前确实无恙 |
[04:40] | With the rats, it was nearly two weeks | 就老鼠而言 大约两周后 |
[04:42] | before I began to see any complications. | 才会开始出现并发症 |
[04:45] | What rats? | 什么老鼠 |
[04:46] | My test subjects. | 我的实验对象 |
[04:47] | When I was first conducting soul magnet experiments 30 years ago. | 三十年前 我初次进行灵魂磁铁的实验 |
[04:52] | The rats lasted nearly two weeks | 老鼠大约坚持了两个星期 |
[04:54] | before the host’s consciousness got lost. | 宿主的意识才会迷失 |
[04:56] | I never anticipated | 我未曾想到过 |
[04:58] | that it would happen more quickly in a human. | 在人类身上进程会加快 |
[05:00] | Wait. Go back. | 等等 回到刚才那句话 |
[05:01] | What do you mean, | 你说老鼠宿主的意识 |
[05:01] | with the rats the host consciousness got lost? | 会迷失 是什么意思 |
[05:04] | It seems that at a certain point | 似乎到了某个时间点 |
[05:07] | the brain can no longer accommodate | 大脑将无法再容纳 |
[05:09] | two people’s consciousness. | 两个人的意识 |
[05:11] | So one just went away. | 所以其中一个会离开 |
[05:14] | And no matter how hard I tried, | 无论我多么努力尝试 |
[05:16] | I was unable to retrieve it. | 也没有办法找回它 |
[05:18] | You gave me your word. 48 hours. | 你答应过我的 四十八小时 |
[05:21] | You said if you didn’t find | 你说过 如果你在四十八小时内 |
[05:22] | a suitable host in 48 hours– | 没有找到合适的宿主的话 |
[05:24] | I know what you’re going to suggest, young man. | 我知道你想说什么 年轻人 |
[05:26] | Peter’s already said as much. | 彼得也已经说过了 |
[05:28] | But as much as I may want to… | 但就算我现在执意想要离开 |
[05:31] | I can no longer simply leave. | 我再也无法简单的一走了之 |
[05:33] | And why not? | 为什么不行 |
[05:35] | Because at this point, | 因为在这个时候 |
[05:37] | your consciousness is the only thing | 你的意识是使奥利维亚的机体 |
[05:40] | keeping Olivia’s body alive. | 继续存活的唯一条件 |
[05:42] | – That’s right. – Walter… | -没错 -沃尔特 |
[05:43] | How long before Olivia’s gone for good? | 奥利维亚还有多少时间 |
[05:46] | Well… | 好吧 |
[05:47] | I don’t know exactly, | 我不清楚确切的时间 |
[05:49] | but based on what we’ve seen thus far, | 但是基于我们目前所看到的情况 |
[05:52] | I would say… | 我只能说 |
[05:54] | No more than… | 至多 |
[05:57] | A day. | 一天 |
[06:03] | Well…well, if we’re going to get Olivia back, | 好吧 如果我们要让奥利维亚回来 |
[06:05] | we’re not going to do it here. | 在这里肯定是成不了事的 |
[06:08] | Okay…what about this? | 好了 这个怎么样 |
[06:11] | What if we try to activate her chi? | 如果我们试着激活她的气 |
[06:14] | Acupuncture? | 针灸吗 |
[06:15] | Yes. We try and stimulate her seventh chakra. | 没错 我们试着刺激她的第七查克拉 |
[06:18] | 查克拉 印度瑜伽观念中分布于人体各部位的能量中枢 第七查克拉为海底轮 指会阴 | |
[06:19] | Pure consciousness. | 纯意识 |
[06:20] | As much as I love the notion, | 我很喜欢这个提议 |
[06:22] | it could take dozens of sessions spread over several days. | 但要气通全身 得花费数天时间 |
[06:25] | You said we had to find a way to | 你说过我们得在一天之内 |
[06:27] | pull Olivia out in 24 hours. | 想办法把奥利维亚救出来 |
[06:30] | What if we don’t? | 如果我们不必如此呢 |
[06:32] | Have to find a way to pull her out, I mean. | 我是说 不必非得找到一条解救之道 |
[06:36] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[06:37] | What if, instead of trying to find a way | 如果我们不用设法救奥利维亚出来 |
[06:39] | to pull Olivia out, | 相反的是 |
[06:41] | we try and find a way to go in? | 而是找到一条深入之路 |
[06:46] | – Peter… – I’m just saying consider it. | -彼得 -我只是说考虑一下 |
[06:48] | We know he has a healthy ego. | 我们知道他有健全的自我意识 |
[06:50] | You don’t start a company like Massive Dynamic without an ego. | 若非如此也无能开办巨力集团这样的公司 |
[06:52] | But do you really think | 但你真的认为 |
[06:53] | that he would let Olivia die just so– | 他会让奥利维亚死去只为 |
[06:55] | He could go on living? | 他能继续活下去吗 |
[06:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:59] | Maybe, maybe not. | 或许是 或许不是 |
[07:00] | But on the list of accomplishments for William Bell, | 但在威廉·贝尔的造诣榜上面 |
[07:03] | cheating death would certainly rank number one. | 逃脱死亡理所应当排在第一 |
[07:06] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[07:08] | We think that we have found a way | 我们觉得有办法 |
[07:11] | to bring Olivia’s mind back. | 找回奥利维亚的意识了 |
[07:13] | And to remove William’s. | 同时移去威廉的意识 |
[07:16] | Whole brain emulation. | 全脑仿真 |
[07:17] | It’s another one of Belly’s old projects. | 这是贝利的另一个旧项目 |
[07:19] | It describes how an inorganic host | 它描述了一个无机的宿主 |
[07:21] | can house organic material. | 如何成为有机物质的宿主 |
[07:25] | We’re gonna put Belly in the computer. | 我们准备把贝利放进电脑 |
[07:27] | Much to do and not much time. | 时日无多且任重道远 |
[07:29] | While we go into Olivia’s mind, | 当我们进入奥利维亚的意识时 |
[07:31] | you can get to work on this. | 你可以开始着手研究这个 |
[07:32] | It’s very self-explanatory. | 这东西很简单 不言自明 |
[07:38] | Wait, enter Olivia’s mind how? | 等等 怎么进入奥利维亚的意识 |
[07:42] | We’ve done it before– | 我们之前就做过 |
[07:44] | When Olivia and Agent Scott shared the dream state. | 奥利维亚和斯探员共享梦境状态那次 |
[07:47] | – It’s a simple variation. – Walter. | -现在只要简单变动一下 -沃尔特 |
[07:49] | As you know, every brain generates | 我们知道 每个大脑都能产生 |
[07:52] | a quantifiable electric field. | 一个可量化的电场 |
[07:54] | If we can… | 如果我们能 |
[07:55] | tune ours precisely to Olivia’s, | 将我们的电场与奥利维亚的准确同化 |
[07:57] | then we can share her mind. | 我们就能共享她的意识了 |
[08:00] | We can go looking for her. | 就能去寻找她 |
[08:01] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[08:02] | Where do you keep the neurosensors? | 你把神经传感器放哪里了 |
[08:04] | Back shelf by the fish food. | 放鱼食的架子背面 |
[08:05] | If I remember correctly, | 如果我记得没错的话 |
[08:06] | you had to put an electromagnetic probe into her brain | 你要把一根电磁探针插入她的大脑 |
[08:09] | and dose her with a massive amount of hallucinogenics. | 还得给她服用大量的迷幻药 |
[08:16] | Of course. LSD! | 没错 迷幻药 |
[08:18] | That could solve the superego problem. | 那个可以解决超自我的问题 |
[08:21] | Ohh…oh, that is brilliant, son! | 太棒了 儿子 |
[08:24] | This may be a weird time to ask, | 虽然现在问你有点不合时宜 |
[08:25] | but have you ever tripped? | 但你曾经有过致幻经历吗 |
[08:28] | – Are you suggesting that– – Of course! | -你是在说 -当然 |
[08:29] | It’s Olivia’s mind we’re entering. | 我们要进入的是奥利维亚的意识 |
[08:31] | Presumably, it will be some | 推测看来 里面会是 |
[08:33] | maze-like iteration of her psyche. | 像迷宫般迭代她的心智 |
[08:35] | Memories are subconscious. You know her better than anyone. | 记忆是潜意识 你比任何人都了解她 |
[08:38] | If she is lost in her mind, | 如果她在意识中迷失 |
[08:40] | we need you to guide us. | 我们需要你为我们指路 |
[08:42] | Astrid! | 阿斯特丽德 |
[08:44] | We need to mix up 2,000 milligrams of LSD | 我们需要准备两千毫克的迷幻药 |
[08:47] | and–and we need some sugar cubes. | 还需要一些方糖 |
[08:49] | Please. | 有劳 |
[08:54] | You first, son. | 你先来 儿子 |
[08:58] | Don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[08:59] | I imagine there are things in this very lab | 我猜想这间特别的实验室里的有些东西 |
[09:02] | that are as mind-blowing as anything | 与我之前致幻经历中的见识 |
[09:03] | that I’ve experienced while tripping. | 一样让人兴奋 |
[09:06] | Besides… | 而且 |
[09:07] | This is merely a conduit to Olivia’s mind. | 这不过是一个进入奥利维亚意识的通道 |
[09:10] | And when we get there, we should all be very cogent. | 当我们进入之后 我们应该都会非常清醒 |
[09:13] | Typically, you’d feel the effects of druging | 通常情况下 你会在三十到四十五分钟内 |
[09:15] | in 30 to 45 minutes… | 感到药效发作 |
[09:17] | But I’ve added an accelerant. | 但我加了一份催化剂 |
[09:20] | You can start to prepare the sedative, dear. | 亲爱的 你可以开始你准备镇静剂了 |
[09:22] | I’ll go and help Belly. | 我去帮贝利 |
[09:26] | Peter, don’t worry. | 彼得 别担心 |
[09:29] | I’ll keep my eye on the monitors. | 我会紧盯监控器 |
[09:31] | I’ll make sure you’re okay. | 保证你没事的 |
[09:32] | It’s not me I’m worried about. | 我不是在担心自己 |
[09:35] | I’m pretty sure there’s a good reason | 我确信有有力的理由 |
[09:37] | why we can’t enter each other’s minds. | 解释我们不该进入彼此的意识 |
[09:39] | What if we kick something loose in there? | 要是我们在里面坏事儿了呢 |
[09:43] | Right now, | 现在 |
[09:44] | I think you’re her only hope. | 你是她唯一的希望 |
[09:48] | How’s it coming? | 情况如何 |
[09:49] | So far so good. | 目前进展良好 |
[09:55] | What? | 怎么 |
[10:05] | You’re bald. | 好闪的光头 |
[10:10] | I think he’s an observer. | 我觉得他是个观察者 |
[10:13] | It’s okay, Peter. | 行啊 彼得 |
[10:16] | Walter, we’re ready. | 沃尔特 我们准备好了 |
[10:17] | Oh. Good. Bring him over. | 好 带他过来 |
[10:19] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:41] | Drugs? | 嗑药了吗 |
[10:42] | Yep. Lots of ’em. | 可不 还不少呢 |
[10:56] | That tickles. | 好痒 |
[11:28] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[11:30] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[11:31] | Over here! | 这边 |
[11:34] | I think you better help me down. | 我看你最好先把我弄下来 |
[11:46] | No! No! No! | 别 别 别 |
[11:48] | Of all the places to grab a man, | 你抓哪里不行啊 |
[11:49] | you choose the crotch of my pants! | 偏要抓我裤裆 |
[11:51] | Hey, I broke your fall, didn’t I? | 我说 这不是没让你摔着吗 |
[11:52] | You spared me no embarrassment in the process. | 那你也给我留点儿面子吧 |
[11:54] | I thought you said none of this was real anyway. | 我想你说过反正这都是假的来着 |
[11:56] | I said that everything is a product | 我说的是这里的一切 |
[11:57] | of olivia’s subconscious. | 都是奥利维亚意识的产物 |
[11:59] | My feelings are most definitely real. | 但我的感受没半点虚假 |
[12:01] | Where’s Belly? | 贝利呢 |
[12:02] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[12:04] | He must have entered somewhere else. | 他肯定是掉到别的地方了 |
[12:06] | It doesn’t matter. We’re here for Olivia anyway. | 不管他了 反正咱是来找奥利维亚的 |
[12:07] | So what’s the next step in the plan? | 那计划的下一步是什么 |
[12:12] | There is one, right, Walter? | 是有计划的 对吧 沃尔特 |
[12:14] | Please tell me that the plan doesn’t end here. | 别告诉我计划到这里就坑爹了 |
[12:16] | Of course not! | 当然没有 |
[12:17] | The plan… is to find Olivia | 计划 就是找到奥利维亚 |
[12:20] | and guide her out. | 然后带她出去 |
[12:23] | We just have to start looking. | 我们这就开始找吧 |
[12:25] | Wal– walter! | 沃 沃尔特 |
[12:28] | Amazing, isn’t it? | 太妙了 是吧 |
[12:29] | How are we supposed to pick Olivia out? | 我们要如何把奥利维亚捞出来 |
[12:31] | All these people are dressed like they raided her closet. | 每个人都整得跟打劫了她家衣柜似的 |
[12:33] | More likely, she equipped them | 其实呢 是她依照她的喜好 |
[12:35] | according to her preferences. | 装备了这些路人 |
[12:36] | Our fault, I fear. | 恐怕错在我们 |
[12:38] | Cortexiphan subjects experience a strong desire | 克特西芬使实验对象拥有 |
[12:41] | to blend in, to stay in the background. | 调和融入了背景之中的强烈欲望 |
[12:45] | They were designed that way. | 他们就是被设定成那样的 |
[12:47] | Designed that way? | 设定 |
[12:48] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[12:50] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:52] | I believe it’s Morse code. | 我看是摩斯电码 |
[12:54] | And unless I’m mistaken, | 那是求救信号 |
[12:56] | that’s an S.O.S. | 除非是我看错了 |
[13:04] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[13:06] | Chocolate pudding. My favorite. | 巧克力布丁 我的最爱 |
[13:09] | Ah, come on, Walter, | 你不是吧 沃尔特 |
[13:10] | You can’t seriously be thinking about eating right now. | 现在可不是想着吃的时候 |
[13:12] | Of course not. I just had lunch. | 当然不是了 我吃过午饭来的 |
[13:17] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[13:18] | I’m asking who it is. | 我问他是谁 |
[13:25] | It’s Olivia! She’s found us. | 是奥利维亚 她找到我们了 |
[13:27] | Tell her to stay there. We’re on our way. | 告诉她待那里别动 我们马上动身 |
[13:34] | Any changes? | 有变化吗 |
[13:37] | No. | 没有 |
[13:40] | They all seem oddly peaceful. | 他们都处于诡异的平静中 |
[13:48] | Do you really think it’s possible | 把人的意识上传到电脑里 |
[13:50] | to upload a person’s consciousness to a computer? | 你真觉得这能行得通吗 |
[13:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:56] | I’m just following Bell’s instructions. | 我只是遵照贝尔的指示行事 |
[13:58] | The aim is for the computer | 其目的在于 |
[13:59] | to mimic the behavior of neurons. | 让电脑模拟神经元行为 |
[14:07] | I never understood | 我一直想不通 |
[14:08] | why Walter was so drawn to licorice. | 为什么沃尔特对甘草糖如此执着 |
[14:12] | But look at it. | 你看它 |
[14:14] | The swirl… | 这螺纹 |
[14:19] | It’s Bernini’s spiral altar at St. Peter’s. | 是圣彼得大教堂里 贝尔尼尼建造的螺旋铜柱 |
[14:23] | It…doesn’t end. | 无止境 |
[14:27] | Did you clean that up? | 你整理过桌子了吗 |
[14:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:31] | I thought I’d help you clear the table. | 我帮你把那桌子清理了 |
[14:33] | You touched the tray with the sugar cubes? | 你碰过那个放方糖的托盘吗 |
[14:36] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[14:38] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[14:43] | Have you ever taken LSD? | 你以前试过迷幻药吗 |
[14:53] | The towers are out of proportion. | 那两塔不成比例 |
[14:55] | We should be closer by now. | 我们现在应该快到了 |
[14:56] | It’s Olivia’s mind | 奥利维亚的意识 |
[14:57] | assigning importance. | 决定重要性 |
[14:59] | Our surroundings represent | 我们周围的环境代表了 |
[15:01] | her emotional landscape, don’t forget. | 她的情感景象 别忘了 |
[15:06] | Oh. Oh, my. | 不是吧 |
[15:08] | Olivia’s stepfather. | 奥利维亚的继父 |
[15:10] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪 |
[15:11] | Over there! That’s–that’s him! | 那边 就是 就是他 |
[15:13] | Olivia’s stepfather. | 奥利维亚的继父 |
[15:25] | Walter, I’m… | 沃尔特 我 |
[15:27] | getting a bad feeling about this. | 感觉不妙 |
[15:30] | Any suggestions? | 可有对策 |
[15:34] | Yes. | 有 |
[15:36] | Run! | 跑 |
[15:47] | The cab! | 上出租车 |
[15:51] | Wait, wait, wait. You’re driving? | 等 等 等下 你能开车吗 |
[15:53] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[16:09] | What the hell was that? | 这什么鬼情况 |
[16:16] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[16:33] | Peter…I made a skid. | 彼得 我刚刹车漂移了 |
[16:37] | There. The elevators. | 那边 电梯 |
[16:43] | Walter! Peter. Hello. | 沃尔特 彼得 你们好啊 |
[16:46] | Nina! Are you a sight for sore eyes! | 尼娜 看到你我心旷神怡 |
[16:49] | We’re looking for Olivia. | 我们在找奥利维亚 |
[16:50] | Olivia? We think she’s in an office | 奥利维亚 她在办公室吧 |
[16:52] | near the top on the north side. | 靠近顶楼北侧 |
[16:53] | Walter thinks it’s Bell’s office. | 沃尔特觉得那是贝尔的办公室 |
[16:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:59] | This elevator is the fastest one. | 这部电梯最快 |
[17:01] | It will take you directly | 可以直达 |
[17:03] | to the private lobby of the upper floors. | 顶楼的私人会客厅 |
[17:14] | Walter! | 沃尔特小心 |
[17:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:26] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[17:34] | She tried to kill us. | 她要杀我们 |
[17:36] | You saw. | 你也看见了 |
[17:37] | Why is everyone trying to kill us? | 为什么所有人都想杀了我们 |
[17:41] | I don’t like this place. | 我不喜欢这里 |
[17:43] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[17:57] | Olivia? You in there? | 奥利维亚 你在吗 |
[18:01] | Careful, Peter. | 小心 彼特 |
[18:02] | We don’t know what her mind’s put | 在她的潜意识里 门后有什么 |
[18:04] | on the other side of this door. | 还未可知 |
[18:05] | We should be ready for anything. | 要时刻保持警惕 |
[18:12] | Belly. | 贝利 |
[18:13] | I lied. Olivia’s not here. | 我骗了你们 奥利维亚不在这里 |
[18:16] | I was concerned if you knew it was just me, | 我担心如果你们知道了 |
[18:19] | Peter wouldn’t let you come rescue me. | 彼特不会同意让你来救我 |
[18:21] | Belly… why are you a cartoon? | 贝利 你怎么变成卡通人物了 |
[18:29] | I’d ask yourselves the same question. | 你们又何尝不是呢 |
[18:47] | I found myself on the street, | 我发现自己在大街上 |
[18:49] | but neither of you were nearby. | 你们都不在我身边 |
[18:51] | And then a car tried to run me down, | 有辆车试图来撞我 |
[18:54] | so I came here. | 所以我逃到这里 |
[18:56] | I assumed it would be a safe haven… | 本以为这里会是个避难处 |
[18:58] | but then I encountered Nina. | 结果碰到了尼娜 |
[19:02] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:04] | If this is all a projection of Olivia’s mind, | 如果这些都是奥利维亚潜意识的反映 |
[19:07] | why is everything turning against us? | 为何要处处针对我们 |
[19:08] | When she came to us in the lab, she asked for help. | 她来到实验室 是有求于我们 |
[19:11] | What I’m starting to think | 我不禁开始去想 |
[19:12] | is that when my mind entered hers, | 当我的思维入侵她的大脑 |
[19:15] | her ego became confused– | 她的自我感到困惑 |
[19:17] | her sense of self. | 她的自我意识 |
[19:19] | Which, in turn, | 于是 反过来 |
[19:21] | initiated the darker part of her subconscious, | 激发了她潜意识里的阴暗面 |
[19:24] | allowing her deepest fears to run rampant. | 释放出内心深处的恐惧 |
[19:28] | Explain that. | 有道理 |
[19:29] | We’re saying that Olivia is not aware | 就是说 她并没有意识到 |
[19:32] | that Belly’s consciousness entered hers. | 贝利的意识进入了她的大脑 |
[19:35] | As far as she’s concerned, | 对她来说 |
[19:36] | one minute she was fine, the next minute she was set adrift | 朝不保夕 无依无靠 |
[19:39] | in her innermost thoughts. | 才是她最大的恐惧 |
[19:42] | It’s her fears that are causing the siege. | 所有这些围攻 都来自她的恐惧感 |
[19:45] | Then, in that case, she’s not lost, she’s hiding. | 就是说 她没有迷失 而是躲起来了 |
[19:47] | That’s what she does. | 她就是这样 |
[19:48] | When Olivia is afraid, she retreats. | 每当感到害怕 她就会退缩 |
[19:51] | That’s not good. | 这就不妙了 |
[19:53] | And being lost is? | 你是说迷失反而 |
[19:54] | Yes, it’s better. | 反而更好 |
[19:56] | I expected there to be a logical trail | 我本以为 只要她希望被找到 |
[19:59] | whereby we could track her | 就会在逻辑上留下线索 |
[20:00] | because Olivia wanted to be found. | 好让我们追踪到她 |
[20:02] | If she’s hiding… | 倘若她自己在逃避 |
[20:04] | I’m afraid we’re looking for a needle in a haystack. | 那就无异于大海捞针了 |
[20:08] | He’s right, son. | 他说的没错 儿子 |
[20:09] | Everything in her mind is dangerous | 现在在她的意识里 |
[20:12] | and hostile to her now. | 充满了危险和敌意 |
[20:15] | How can we expect to find her | 如果她惧怕一切 包括我们 |
[20:17] | if she’s frightened of everything, us included? | 我们要如何找到她 |
[20:22] | Because she’d do exactly what you did– | 她会做出和你一样的选择 |
[20:24] | she’ll find a place that she considers to be safe, | 找一个她觉得安全的地方 |
[20:27] | and she’ll hide out. | 然后躲起来 |
[20:29] | There’s an entire world out there with no rhyme or reason. | 外面世界纷乱无章 |
[20:34] | Where would you like to start? | 你要从何寻起 |
[20:55] | I know you said only water, | 我知道你只想喝水 |
[20:58] | but… | 但是 |
[21:00] | it might be good if you can eat something. | 最好还是吃点东西 |
[21:03] | But if you want, I can take it away. | 你要是不想吃 我可以拿走 |
[21:05] | That’s fine too. | 没关系 |
[21:07] | Whatever you like. | 随便你 |
[21:10] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[21:12] | for this. | 的所作所为 |
[21:17] | What you’re feeling right now, | 你现在的所有感觉 |
[21:19] | it’s just the effects of the LSD. | 都只不过是迷幻剂的药效 |
[21:23] | But it’s temporary. | 很快就会消失 |
[21:24] | No. | 不是的 |
[21:28] | It’s infinite. | 它广阔无垠 |
[21:29] | It’s all around us. | 无处不在 |
[21:36] | You didn’t see that. | 没看出来吧 |
[21:39] | I didn’t see that. | 我起初也没看出来 |
[21:44] | But now I know. | 但我现在懂了 |
[21:47] | And I know it followed me. | 它一直都跟着我 |
[21:50] | What followed you? | 什么在跟着你 |
[21:53] | Death. | 死亡 |
[21:56] | I saw death. | 我看到了死亡 |
[22:00] | All of it. | 看得清清楚楚 |
[22:04] | And it was me. | 那就是我 |
[22:16] | Can you hold my hand? | 能握着我的手吗 |
[22:19] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:01] | Well, Peter? | 彼特 |
[23:03] | The first place I would look is Jacksonville. | 我想先去杰克逊维尔找找 |
[23:05] | Jacksonville’s the last place she’d go. | 她最不可能去的就是杰克逊维尔 |
[23:07] | Exactly. That’s my point. I know Olivia. | 没错 这就是关键 我了解她 |
[23:09] | She knows that that’s the last place | 她知道别人不会 |
[23:11] | anybody would look for her. | 去那里找她 |
[23:12] | We only have so much time, Peter. Are you sure? | 彼特 我们时间不多 你确定吗 |
[23:15] | Yes. | 我确定 |
[23:17] | Let’s get to Jacksonville. | 去杰克逊维尔吧 |
[23:25] | I assume that’s about us. | 看来是冲着我们来的 |
[23:35] | The zeppelin. | 快上飞艇 |
[23:46] | Peter! | 彼特 |
[24:05] | Come on, son! | 儿子 快来 |
[24:51] | We should circumnavigate the currents. | 我们得绕气流环航一周 |
[24:58] | I should have known. | 我早该想到的 |
[25:01] | Should have known what, Walter? | 想到什么 沃尔特 |
[25:04] | When we were over there… | 当时在那边 |
[25:05] | getting Peter back, and we were on that stage… | 把彼得夺回来 在舞台上的时候 |
[25:09] | you said good-bye to me. | 你对我说了再会 |
[25:12] | I should have known | 我早该料到 |
[25:13] | You had no intentions of dying that day. | 你没打算死在那天 |
[25:16] | As long as I’ve known you, you’ve hated good-byes. | 我认识你这么久 知道你讨厌说再会 |
[25:20] | I guess that’s true. | 没错 |
[25:24] | I need you, William. | 我需要你 威廉 |
[25:28] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知如何是好 |
[25:30] | About Peter. About the machine. | 关于彼得 关于那个机器 |
[25:35] | About what’s waiting for him… | 关于他的未来 |
[25:38] | For the world because of what we did. | 全都缘起我们的所作所为 |
[25:42] | Walter, when we were young and foolish | 沃尔特 当我们年少无知 |
[25:47] | with too much power and too many dreams | 能力无限而踌躇满志 |
[25:50] | that no one could stand in the way of… | 却无人能阻之时 |
[25:53] | We needed each other. | 我们才会需要彼此 |
[25:56] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[25:59] | We needed each other then, to check and balance. | 那时的我们需要彼此 自我反省相互制约 |
[26:03] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[26:05] | Now you possess the wisdom of humility. | 现在你有谦逊之智 |
[26:10] | We didn’t back then. | 我们无法回到过去 |
[26:12] | The decisions you make will be the right ones. | 你会做出明智的抉择 |
[26:15] | The direction you choose to take will be just. | 你会选择正确的方向 |
[26:46] | What’s that? | 什么声音 |
[26:47] | Fuel gauge. | 油量表 |
[27:14] | How many are up there? | 你那有多少人 |
[27:16] | It’s just me. | 就我一个 |
[27:19] | This is a flare gun. | 这是把信号枪 |
[27:22] | You don’t want to get shot with a flare gun. | 你不想被信号枪打中吧 |
[27:24] | – Peter – Walter, stay back! | -彼得 -沃尔特 退后 |
[27:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:31] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[27:34] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[27:35] | Peter what? | 全名 |
[27:37] | Peter Bishop. | 彼得·贝肖普 |
[27:40] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[27:45] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[27:46] | Peterrr! | 彼得 |
[27:50] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[28:10] | Walter! You’re here with us. | 沃尔特 你和我们在一起 |
[28:12] | You’re back in the lab. | 你回到实验室了 |
[28:15] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[28:17] | It’s all right. I’m back. | 没事了 我回来了 |
[28:19] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[28:23] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[28:26] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[28:36] | Your father’ll be fine, Peter. | 你父亲不会有事的 彼得 |
[28:38] | He knows there’s no time to come back. | 他知道没时间回来了 |
[28:40] | And even if he tried, he would never find us. | 就算想回来 他也找不到我们了 |
[28:43] | We’re on our own. | 我们得靠自己了 |
[28:45] | Who was that guy? | 那人是谁 |
[28:47] | Someone unpleasant from her past, I imagine. | 我想应该是给她留下过痛苦回忆的人吧 |
[28:55] | This way. | 走这边 |
[28:56] | We’ll need to take possession of a vehicle. | 我们得弄辆车 |
[28:58] | Do you drive a motorcycle? | 你会开摩托车吗 |
[28:59] | I would love to ride on a motorcycle, | 我好想坐摩托车 |
[29:01] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[29:03] | You’re going the wrong way. | 你走错路了 |
[29:04] | I’ve got ten years of experience in Jacksonville. | 我在杰克逊维尔待了十年 |
[29:07] | We’re on East Union Street. | 我们现在在东联合街 |
[29:09] | It leads to the Matthews’ expressway. | 它通向马修斯高速公路 |
[29:11] | If you want to get to the Jacksonville day care center– | 如果你想去杰克逊维尔的托儿所 |
[29:13] | She won’t be at the day care center. | 她不会在托儿所 |
[29:17] | We need to go that way. | 我们得走那边 |
[29:22] | I thought you said she was that way. | 我记得你说她在那边 |
[29:25] | And I thought you said you wanted to travel by motorcycle. | 我记得你想坐摩托车 |
[29:33] | The computer’s nearly ready to receive Belly’s consciousness. | 计算机就快做好接受贝利意识的准备了 |
[29:48] | Hand me those tubes, dear. | 把那些电子管给我 亲爱的 |
[29:58] | This should snap right in. | 这个应该放到这里 |
[30:00] | Damn my hands! | 我这双笨手 |
[30:01] | Walter, it’s okay. I can get you another one. | 沃尔特 没关系 我再给你找一个 |
[30:02] | There isn’t another one. | 没有多余的了 |
[30:05] | I’ll have to modify the ECL 82 tube | 我得去改造一下留声机里面 |
[30:08] | from my phonograph. | 的ECL82型电子管 |
[30:10] | And I’ll need tinfoil and instant glue | 我需要锡箔 速粘胶水 |
[30:12] | and a 60-watt light bulb. | 和一只六十瓦的灯泡 |
[30:16] | And hurry, dear! | 快点 亲爱的 |
[30:35] | Where are we going, Peter? | 我们去哪 彼得 |
[30:37] | Olivia told me she lived on the military base! | 奥利维亚告诉过我 她以前住军事基地 |
[31:01] | Olivia once told me | 奥利维亚曾跟我说 |
[31:02] | that she sometimes thinks about what it would be like | 她有时会想 要是一切都很平常 |
[31:05] | to just be normal. | 将会怎样 |
[31:07] | She said she falls asleep sometimes | 她说她有时在想 |
[31:09] | thinking about what it would be like | 如果她没有过着这种生活 将会怎样 |
[31:10] | if her life hadn’t taken the turn that it did. | 想着想着就睡着了 |
[31:14] | She told me that the last time she remembered | 她告诉过我 她最后一次 |
[31:16] | feeling that way was the day before | 有那种感觉是在 |
[31:18] | she met you and Walter at the cortexiphan trials. | 克特西芬实验中见到你和沃尔特之前 |
[31:26] | I think she’s down there somewhere. | 我觉得她就在下面 |
[31:29] | In that house, on that day. Hiding out. | 就在那天 那间房 躲了起来 |
[31:34] | They’re all the same. How will we find her? | 这些房子看上去都一样 我们要怎么找她 |
[31:39] | Her real dad painted the door red. | 她的生父把门涂成红色 |
[31:41] | He told her that it was good luck. | 他告诉她这代表好运 |
[31:43] | The army told them it was against regulations, | 军队说 这样有违规定 |
[31:45] | but he was an important man, so they let it slide. | 但他是个大人物 所以就没深究了 |
[32:01] | There aren’t many streets left, Peter. | 没剩几条街了 彼得 |
[32:07] | Maybe the door was painted green again | 也许他们搬走之后 |
[32:09] | after they moved away. | 门又被涂成绿色了 |
[32:11] | It wasn’t. | 不会的 |
[32:25] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[32:28] | What if I’m wrong? | 要是我错了怎么办 |
[32:31] | What if she’s not in there? | 要是她不在里面怎么办 |
[32:33] | I’ve taken us so far off course… | 我带着你渐行渐远 |
[32:37] | You should have thought of that | 你在飞艇上时 |
[32:38] | back at the Zeppelin. | 就该想到这点 |
[33:00] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[33:03] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[33:04] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[33:10] | I’m so afraid. | 我好怕 |
[33:12] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[33:13] | There are all these people trying to hurt me, | 有些人总想伤害我 |
[33:15] | and this was the safest place I knew. | 而这里是我知道的最安全的地方 |
[33:16] | I know, and I’m here to help you. | 我知道 我是来这帮你的 |
[33:18] | But we don’t have a lot of time, | 时间不多了 |
[33:19] | so I can’t explain it all right now, | 所以我现在没法解释 |
[33:20] | but I need you to understand that you’re safe. | 但我要你知道 你现在安全了 |
[33:22] | It’s okay for you to come back. | 你回来会没事的 |
[33:32] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[33:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[33:37] | Peter, you’re scaring me. | 彼得 你吓到我了 |
[33:40] | You’re not her. | 你不是她 |
[33:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:45] | This is not you. | 这不是你 |
[33:49] | I can see it in your eyes. | 我能看出你眼神中的异样 |
[33:50] | It’s not you. | 这不是你 |
[34:07] | I just needed to know it was you. | 我需要确认这是真的你 |
[34:12] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[34:13] | People have been tricking me, | 人们总是骗我 |
[34:14] | but I knew the real you would recognize me. | 但是我知道真正的你会认出我来 |
[34:31] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[34:40] | Run! | 快跑 |
[34:57] | Peter, this way! | 彼得 这边 |
[35:02] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[35:12] | Peter, Peter, Peter! Peter, Peter, Peter, it’s okay! | 彼得 彼得彼得 没事的彼得 |
[35:14] | – Calm down, son! – Walter! | -冷静 儿子 -沃尔特 |
[35:15] | Walter, she’s here. I found her! | 沃尔特 她在这里 我找到她了 |
[35:16] | She’s here! I gotta go back, Walter. | 她就在这里 我得回去 沃尔特 |
[35:18] | I gotta go back. They’re gonna get her. | 我必须回去 他们会抓到她的 |
[35:20] | Walter, what do I do? | 沃尔特 我该做点什么 |
[35:22] | Nothing, dear. | 什么都不用 亲爱的 |
[35:23] | Nothing. All we can do is wait. | 我们只能坐观其变 |
[35:25] | It’s up to Belly now. | 现在就看贝利的了 |
[35:26] | Come on, breathe. | 放松 深呼吸 |
[35:27] | In and out. | 吸气 呼气 |
[35:33] | Oh, I lost her. | 我把她给弄丢了 |
[35:37] | I lost her. | 把她给丢了 |
[36:00] | Go! | 快走 |
[36:08] | No more. | 停下 |
[36:12] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你们了 |
[36:35] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[36:37] | I suspect I know what has happened here. | 我猜我知道这里发生了什么 |
[36:41] | I think my experiment was right after all. | 我认为我的实验理论归根结底是对的 |
[36:44] | You should have been safe inside your mind… | 你在自己的意识里应该是安全的 |
[36:47] | except it’s you. | 除非是你自己在作祟 |
[36:50] | And you have never felt safe. | 你从来没有过安全感 |
[36:56] | You are your own worst enemy, Olivia. | 你就是自己最大的敌人 奥利维亚 |
[36:59] | You took the opportunity to let your fears overwhelm you, | 你的恐惧趁势压跨了你自己 |
[37:07] | but you just fought back. | 但是你刚刚还击了 |
[37:09] | In the end, you are as strong | 最终 你变得强大起来 |
[37:12] | as walter and I always believed you were. | 正如我与沃尔特始终相信的那样 |
[37:15] | And now you know it too. | 现在你也明白了 |
[37:21] | So what happens now? | 那现在呢 |
[37:24] | Now, you go back. | 现在 你回去 |
[37:28] | But not me. | 但我不能 |
[37:30] | For you to survive, I need to leave. | 为了让你继续存活 我必须离开 |
[37:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:38] | You don’t have to. | 你不用明白 |
[37:47] | Well, that’s Walter. | 那是沃尔特 |
[37:50] | Right on time. | 时间刚刚好 |
[37:53] | Please tell Walter | 麻烦你转告沃尔特 |
[37:56] | that I knew the dog wouldn’t hunt. | 就说我知道这只狗不会捕猎 |
[38:20] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[38:29] | You lie there and rest. | 你躺着休息会儿 |
[38:39] | One consciousness. | 只有一个意识 |
[38:41] | One glorious consciousness! | 值得称道的一人意识啊 |
[38:44] | What happened to me? | 我出什么事了 |
[38:46] | What do you remember? | 你记得什么 |
[38:50] | I remember you. | 我记得有你 |
[38:59] | And I remember William Bell was there. | 我还记得有威廉·贝尔在 |
[39:03] | 数据传输未完成 搜索磁盘数据中 | |
[39:07] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[39:11] | It didn’t work. | 失败了 |
[39:17] | 磁盘读取错误 数据磁盘为空 | |
[39:22] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[39:26] | William’s gone. | 威廉走了 |
[39:28] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[39:31] | I think Bell gave me a message. | 贝尔让我捎句话给你 |
[39:37] | He said tell Walter | 他说 转告沃尔特 |
[39:38] | that I knew the dog wouldn’t hunt. | 我知道这只狗不会捕猎 |
[39:46] | Walter, what does that mean? | 沃尔特 那句话什么意思 |
[39:50] | When we would do experiments, | 在我们做实验的时候 |
[39:52] | he would use that expression | 每当他知道实验会失败的时候 |
[39:53] | when he knew something wouldn’t work. | 就会那么说 |
[39:56] | But he suggested the computer. It was his idea. | 但是电脑的方法是他提的 是他的主意 |
[39:58] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[40:00] | He knew he wasn’t coming out. | 他早就知道自己回不来了 |
[40:05] | And he hates good-byes. | 他痛恨说再见 |
[40:19] | Welcome back, Olivia. | 欢迎回来 奥利维亚 |
[40:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:33] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[40:48] | I downloaded Zoom for you. | 我给你下载了电影《超人集中营》 |
[40:53] | I can watch it with you if you’d like. | 如果你想的话我们可以一起看 |
[41:01] | If you don’t mind… | 如果你不介意的话 |
[41:03] | I’d just like to be alone for a while longer. | 我想一个人再静静 |
[41:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:13] | Take your time. | 不打扰了 |
[41:51] | Well, you look better than the last time I saw you. | 比起上次见面你的气色好多了 |
[41:53] | Yeah. It’s amazing | 是啊 对于男人来说 |
[41:54] | what a couple of hours will do for a guy. | 两三个小时足够改头换面了 |
[42:05] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[42:06] | Uh, no. I’m okay, thanks. | 不饿 我还好 谢了 |
[42:10] | So how you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[42:15] | I feel like I’ve just woken up | 我感觉就像 |
[42:17] | from a really strange dream. | 刚从一场奇怪的梦魇中醒来一样 |
[42:23] | Thank you for coming to get me. | 谢谢你来救我 |
[42:25] | It’s not as dangerous | 那没有穿越进入另一个宇宙 |
[42:26] | as crossing into another universe, but I try. | 那么危险 不过我尽力了 |
[42:30] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[42:34] | What are we gonna have to deal with next, right? | 接下来我们该干什么呢 |
[42:36] | I don’t know. But for some reason, | 我不知道 但是由于某些原因 |
[42:39] | I’m not afraid to move forward anymore. | 我不再害怕继续前进了 |
[42:46] | Sure you don’t want some toast? | 你确定不来点吐司面包吗 |
[42:48] | No, I–no, I’m fine. | 不用了 我不饿 |
[42:53] | Who is this guy? | 这男的是谁 |
[42:54] | I saw him in your mind. | 我在你的意识里见过他 |
[42:56] | You had him locked up in a zeppelin. | 你把他锁在了飞艇里 |
[42:58] | He was just flying around trapped in there. | 他就被困在那里 跟着飞艇四处飞行 |
[43:00] | I don’t know. I haven’t seen him before. | 我不知道 我之前没见过他 |
[43:03] | But I think that he’s the man who’s gonna kill me. | 不过我想他就是那个想要杀掉我的人 |