时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Olivia Dunham, FBI. | 奥利维亚·德纳姆 联调局 |
[00:04] | These two men are consultants, | 有两位专业顾问 |
[00:06] | Peter Bishop and Dr. Walter Bishop. | 彼得·贝肖普和沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[00:07] | You are looking through a window into another world. | 诸位透过窗口看到的是另一个世界 |
[00:10] | An alternate universe just like ours. | 一个与我们的世界类似的宇宙 |
[00:13] | And in each of them, there is a version of us. | 每个宇宙中 都活着另一个我们 |
[00:15] | Agent Dunham. Agent Lee. | 德纳姆探员 李探员 |
[00:17] | Whatever’s happening between the two universes, | 无论两个世界之间正发生着什么 |
[00:19] | whatever our fate is, | 无论我们的命运如何 |
[00:20] | I’m right at the center of it. | 我都是这一切的关键 |
[00:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:23] | I was never good at letting you go. | 我从来不舍得让你走 |
[00:25] | This time you have to. | 这次 你别无选择 |
[00:29] | I understand what the machine does. | 我知道末日机器的用途了 |
[00:31] | Our two worlds are inextricable. | 我们两个世界是互为依存的 |
[00:33] | If one side dies, we all die. | 一方遭毁 二者皆亡 |
[00:35] | So I’ve torn holes in both the universes, | 所以我在两个世界里都打开个缺口 |
[00:37] | and they lead here. | 一直连通到这里 |
[00:38] | A bridge so that we can begin to | 就像一座桥梁 能让我们开始 |
[00:41] | work together to fix. | 共同合作一起修复 |
[00:43] | They don’t remember Peter. | 他们不记得彼得了 |
[00:45] | How could they? He never exited. | 他们怎么可能记得 他从未存在过 |
[00:47] | He served his purpose. | 他完成了他的使命 |
[00:54] | This isn’t gonna work, | 这停战协议 |
[00:55] | this truce, because you’re not trustworthy. | 是行不通的 因为你们不值得相信 |
[00:57] | I mean, simple things like principles, honor, honesty– | 像原则 荣誉 诚实这样简单的东西 |
[01:02] | all fundamental requirements in an accord. | 都是达成一致的基本要求 |
[01:05] | If you can’t trust the people you’re dealing with, | 如果你不能信任和你打交道的人 |
[01:08] | what then? | 那怎么能行 |
[01:09] | You know, maybe I’m not the problem. | 知道吗 也许问题不在我这 |
[01:12] | Maybe it’s you. | 可能是你 |
[01:13] | Maybe you are just incapable of trust. | 可能你就是无法信任别人 |
[01:16] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[01:17] | Coming from the person who kidnapped me | 说这话的竟是那个绑架了我 |
[01:19] | and stole my life. | 并冒充我生活的人 |
[01:20] | You know, being you and living your life | 知道吗 冒充你 过你的生活 |
[01:22] | only made me more homesick for my universe. | 只让我更想家 想我的那个宇宙 |
[01:26] | Must be hard to develop trust in people | 你自己孑然一身 |
[01:28] | when all you’ve got is yourself. | 是挺难去相信别人的 |
[01:30] | Must get terribly lonely. | 一定孤独寂寞坏了吧 |
[01:33] | Just because you walked in my shoes | 别以为你冒充过我 |
[01:35] | don’t you think for a moment that you know me. | 就自认为很了解我 |
[01:37] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[01:39] | Keep telling yourself that. | 你就继续自我欺骗吧 |
[01:42] | Happy reading. | 好好看吧 |
[01:43] | I’m sure you’ll find a lot of the cases familiar | 我敢保证你能看到很多熟悉的案件 |
[01:45] | since you and your people were responsible. | 因为那是你们的人所造成的 |
[01:48] | Huh. Funny. | 有意思 |
[01:49] | I was just gonna say the same thing to you. | 我也刚想这么跟你说呢 |
[02:09] | I received your message. | 我收到你的消息了 |
[02:12] | Then you know we have a problem. | 那你就知道我们有麻烦了 |
[02:16] | It is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[02:19] | The timeline has been rewritten. | 时间线已经被改写 |
[02:22] | He was erased, | 他已经被抹掉了 |
[02:26] | and yet traces of him continue to bleed through. | 但他的痕迹还在不断渗出 |
[02:31] | It is, as it has always been, our responsibility to | 一直以来 我们的职责 |
[02:36] | insure events play out, as they were intended, | 始终都是确保事件按计划进行 |
[02:40] | before your intervention. | 直到你插手干预 |
[02:46] | This started with you. | 这事因你而起 |
[02:49] | It must be you who ends it. | 也必须由你去了结 |
[03:01] | They can never know the boy lived to be a man. | 绝不能让他们知道那男孩长大成人了 |
[03:09] | I will take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[03:46] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[03:47] | Toaster was acting up. | 是烤面包机出了问题 |
[03:49] | What? | 什么 |
[03:50] | Then don’t eat toast. | 那就不吃烤面包了嘛 |
[03:52] | You ever heard of cereal? | 你没听说过麦片吗 |
[03:53] | Lincoln! | 林肯 |
[03:54] | Oh, she got me! | 她抓住我了 |
[03:57] | Lincoln, why don’t you like toast? | 林肯 你为什么不喜欢烤面包呢 |
[03:59] | I like toast. | 我喜欢烤面包 |
[04:00] | But, you see, toast takes time. | 但你要知道 烤面包很花时间 |
[04:03] | And if too much time goes by, | 如果浪费太多时间 |
[04:04] | then we don’t catch any bad guys, | 我们就没时间抓坏人了 |
[04:05] | and if we don’t catch the bad guys, | 如果我们不抓坏人 |
[04:07] | there might not be any toast. | 就没有烤面包吃了 |
[04:08] | So it’s your dad who must not like toast. | 那你爸爸就变成”烤面包”了 |
[04:11] | Want to see a frog? | 你想看看青蛙吗 |
[04:12] | Jonathan! If I have to tell you one more time | 乔纳森 如果再让我催你 |
[04:14] | to pick up that backpack | 背上书包去上学 |
[04:15] | – and get going… – The toaster was late. | -我就… -烤面包机出问题了 |
[04:17] | I’m a victim in this. | 我可是深受其害啊 |
[04:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:19] | – Hi, Lincoln. – Jules. | -你好啊 林肯 -朱尔斯你好 |
[04:20] | All right, come on. Let’s go. | 好了 快点 走吧 |
[04:22] | Did you eat? | 你吃过了吗 |
[04:23] | I did, early, | 我吃过了 很早就吃了 |
[04:24] | like Robert was supposed to. | 罗伯特也应该那样 |
[04:27] | You know, they did a study on sarcastic people | 有人研究过爱讽刺人的人 |
[04:29] | and they get more illnesses in their lifetime. | 结果表明他们更加容易生病 |
[04:30] | – Is that right? – It had something to do with negative energy. | -是吗 -这和负面能量有关 |
[04:34] | Bye, dad. | 再见 老爸 |
[04:35] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -我也是 |
[04:36] | Bye, Lincoln. | 再见 林肯 |
[04:40] | You ever wonder where you’d be without me? | 你说你要是没有我可怎么办啊 |
[04:43] | Put your pants on. | 快把裤子穿上 |
[04:45] | Don’t worry. We’re not gonna be late. | 别急 我们不会迟到的 |
[05:42] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[05:50] | Robert, he’s down. | 罗伯特 我抓到他了 |
[05:56] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[06:22] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[06:49] | – Olivia Dunham. – Come with me. | -奥利维亚·德纳姆 -请跟我来 |
[07:04] | Go ahead. | 你上吧 |
[07:05] | Dr. Bishop, it’s me. | 贝博士 是我 |
[07:08] | I’m at the– | 我在 |
[07:12] | Where’s the victim’s partner? | 死者的搭档在哪里 |
[07:13] | That’s him there.That’s Agent Lee. | 就在那 他是李探员 |
[07:15] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[07:19] | Agent Lee… | 李探员 |
[07:22] | Olivia Dunham. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[07:26] | He used to know her. | 他以前认识她 |
[07:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:29] | Before things changed. | 在一切改变之前 |
[07:32] | I understand that you and your partner | 我听说你和你搭档 |
[07:34] | were in pursuit of a suspect. | 在追捕一名嫌犯 |
[07:36] | We were tracking the sale of some illegal weapons. | 我们在追踪一批非法武器的买卖 |
[07:41] | I was hoping to ask you some questions about what you saw. | 我想就你所见提些问题 |
[07:44] | Sure. Who are you? | 没问题 你是谁 |
[07:47] | I’m from a special division. | 我是特别部门的 |
[07:49] | I’m not at liberty to disclose anymore than that. | 除此之外 无可奉告 |
[07:51] | So the person who attacked your partner, | 那个袭击你搭档的人 |
[07:54] | can you describe him? | 你能描述一下他吗 |
[07:56] | When I first got there, he was kneeling over Robert. | 我刚赶到时 他跪在罗伯特身上 |
[08:01] | I couldn’t tell what he was doing, but his skin was… | 我不知道他在做什么 但他的皮肤… |
[08:04] | translucent. | 是透明的 |
[08:06] | It’s like what you see on Robert’s face, | 就像你在罗伯特脸上看到的那样 |
[08:08] | but more of it. | 但他全身都是 |
[08:10] | And when he was kneeling over Agent Danzig, | 他跪在丹齐格探员身上时 |
[08:12] | did you see anything in his hands | 你注意过他手上 |
[08:14] | like a device or anything that could have done this? | 拿着什么装备之类的可能会造成这一切的吗 |
[08:16] | No, I didn’t see anything. | 没有 我什么都没看见 |
[08:18] | I’ve requested a field office M.E. | 我已经要求了一名外勤法医 |
[08:21] | He’s on the way. He’s good. | 他正往这儿来 他很棒 |
[08:23] | He’s thorough. | 也很严谨 |
[08:24] | Thank you, but we’re going to take the remains | 谢谢 但我们得把尸体 |
[08:27] | back to our facility. | 带回我们那里 |
[08:33] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[08:34] | You’re telling– | 你是说… |
[08:36] | that’s my partner. | 那可是我搭档 |
[08:37] | I understand how you feel. | 我能理解你的感受 |
[08:39] | You’re some division coming in here and taking over? | 你是哪个部门的 就这么接手这案子 |
[08:40] | You won’t even tell me who you are? | 竟连身份都不告诉我吗 |
[08:43] | I can assure you that this case will take– | 我可以向你保证 这件案子… |
[08:44] | Have you seen the suspect before? | 你之前见过嫌犯吗 |
[08:46] | Do you know who he is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[08:48] | I’m not at liberty to discuss this. | 无可奉告 |
[08:50] | This is my partner we’re talking about here. | 他可是我的搭档 |
[08:54] | Maybe you can’t understand that. | 也许你不能理解 |
[08:57] | I’d like to talk to someone else. | 我要和别人谈谈 |
[08:58] | There is no one else. There is just me. | 没别人 就我一个 |
[09:04] | I am sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[09:27] | Maybe it’s the air. | 可能是空气的原因 |
[09:30] | Have you checked the temperature? | 你检查过温度吗 |
[09:32] | It is exactly the same as it always is, Walter– | 毫无异常 沃尔特 |
[09:34] | 72 degrees and 10% humidity. | 22.2摄氏度 湿度10% |
[09:36] | Maybe the barometric pressure. | 也可能是气压 |
[09:38] | You can’t tell me there’s not something different in here. | 别告诉我说这里一切如常 |
[09:41] | This whole place has felt funny for the last week. | 上周这里一直都很奇怪 |
[09:44] | Walter, it’s been a week since we agreed | 沃尔特 我们答应和平行世界合作 |
[09:46] | to work with the other side. | 已经有一周了 |
[09:47] | And that’s another thing. | 那是另一码事 |
[09:49] | That man cannot be trusted. | 我们不能相信那个人 |
[09:51] | I don’t care what he says. | 不管他说些什么 |
[09:54] | I have looked into his eyes. | 我审视过他的双眼 |
[09:56] | Into his soul. | 深入过他的灵魂 |
[10:00] | And who would know him better than me? | 谁会比我更了解他 |
[10:03] | Don’t forget, Walter. | 别忘了 沃尔特 |
[10:04] | He has plenty of reasons to hate you too. | 他也有足够的理由恨你 |
[10:30] | All I’m saying, and I’ve been very consistent about this, | 我是说 肯定还有其它方法 |
[10:33] | is that there has to be another way. | 我一贯这么认为 |
[10:36] | The thing about playing devil’s advocate, | 要是做了魔鬼的代言人 |
[10:38] | my dear, is that your client is the devil himself. | 亲爱的 你可就是要给魔鬼卖命了 |
[10:41] | Walter, we’re fixing the world. | 沃尔特 我们是在修复世界 |
[10:43] | What other choice do we have? | 还有其它选择吗 |
[10:45] | Thank God that machine didn’t blow everybody up. | 幸好那台机器没把每个人都炸飞了 |
[10:48] | You know, it could have. | 要知道 有这可能的 |
[10:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[10:51] | Here. Hold this. | 给 拿着 |
[10:54] | I’m looking– | 我在找… |
[11:03] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[11:13] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[11:14] | You brought it back to life. | 你把它救活了 |
[11:16] | No, no, no. It’s still quite dead. | 不 不 它还死着呢 |
[11:18] | It’s wonderful, isn’t it? | 太棒了 对吧 |
[11:20] | Who are you people? | 你们是干什么的 |
[11:22] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[11:34] | There’s still a few kinks to work out, | 还有些问题要解决 |
[11:36] | but it’s a start. | 不过也算是个开始了 |
[11:46] | Tapping into traffic camera feeds without a warrant. | 未经批准私自使用交通摄像头 |
[11:48] | You and whoever helped you with this | 你和帮你忙的人 |
[11:50] | is in a lot of trouble. | 惹上大麻烦了 |
[11:51] | You are not a part of this investigation. | 你不是这次调查行动的一份子 |
[11:55] | You need to leave. | 请你离开 |
[11:59] | I have spent the last two hours going building to building. | 过去两小时里 我到处找人打听 |
[12:01] | I am not leaving here without some answers. | 在没得到答案以前 我是不会离开的 |
[12:05] | What division are you in? | 你是哪个部门的 |
[12:09] | What are we dealing with here? | 我们面对的是什么情况 |
[12:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:16] | I’ll just give your division head a call. | 我要给你上司打个电话 |
[12:17] | I see. | 明白了 |
[12:18] | It’s good to know we have reception. | 幸好我们有人来待客 |
[12:20] | See, I have a friend at the New York Times | 这样吧 我有个在纽约时报工作的朋友 |
[12:22] | would love to know that there is a division of the FBI | 肯定很乐意知道 联调局有个部门 |
[12:24] | operating out of Harvard | 在哈佛大学进行实验 |
[12:26] | with a man who can make dead birds fly. | 那里有个人能让死鸟复飞 |
[12:28] | It’s for you. It’s Broyles. | 找你的 是布洛伊 |
[12:30] | If you really want a story, | 如果你真想来找料 |
[12:32] | you should look under the dome. | 你该去拱顶下面看看 |
[12:35] | I’m growing an ear. | 我在培养一只耳朵 |
[12:38] | There’s another body. Let’s go. | 又出现了一具尸体 我们走吧 |
[12:40] | – I’m coming with you. – You keep going like this, | -我跟你一起去 -如果你继续这么做 |
[12:41] | and you’re gonna talk yourself out of the bureau. | 可能会饭碗不保 |
[12:43] | I was at the first crime scene. | 我在第一起案件的犯罪现场 |
[12:45] | Maybe I saw something that I haven’t told you yet. | 或许我看到一些东西还没有告诉你 |
[12:48] | Maybe that’s why I came here. | 或许这才是我来这里的原因 |
[12:53] | Okay, come. You can get fired later. | 好吧 来 回头再炒你鱿鱼 |
[12:57] | Hey, Walter, where’s the– | 沃尔特 你看到 |
[12:58] | Here. I fixed the squelching. | 给 我把噪声问题解决了 |
[13:00] | – It should be fine now. – Thank you. | -现在应该没问题了 -谢谢 |
[13:16] | So what do we have? | 我们都掌握了些什么 |
[13:18] | One female, approximately 30 years old. | 女性 三十岁左右 |
[13:21] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[13:22] | There were some people in the street over there. | 街那边有几个人 |
[13:24] | Some kids. | 几个孩子 |
[13:27] | Did anyone see what happened after the crash? | 有人看到撞车后发生了什么事吗 |
[13:29] | No. | 没有 |
[13:32] | But we should have some background on her by now. | 但我们现在应该查到她的资料了 |
[13:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:38] | Walter. Walter, are you there? | 沃尔特 沃尔特 你在吗 |
[13:43] | Walter, hello? | 沃尔特 喂 |
[13:45] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[13:48] | Walter, can you hear me? | 沃尔特 你能听见吗 |
[13:49] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[13:50] | The microwave was causing a disturbance. | 微波产生了干扰 |
[13:53] | I can hear you perfectly. | 我能清楚地听到你说话 |
[13:55] | You’re as clear as a bell. | 听得一清二楚 |
[13:59] | How’s the squelching? | 还有噪声吗 |
[14:00] | It sounds great. | 没问题了 |
[14:02] | I’d like to see the body. | 给我看看尸体 |
[14:03] | Chop, chop. | 快点 |
[14:05] | Don’t let that ham-fist touch her. | 别让那人用咸猪手碰她 |
[14:08] | If you don’t mind holding off for a moment, | 如果你不介意让开一会的话 |
[14:10] | I’d just like to do a preliminary. | 我想进行初步的调查 |
[14:16] | Burn mark like the other victims. | 烧痕和其他死者一样 |
[14:18] | Pupils are dilated. | 瞳孔扩张 |
[14:20] | That looks like a hematoma on the right clavicle. | 她右锁骨好像出现了血肿 |
[14:23] | Yeah, and her right jaw. | 没错 还有右颌骨 |
[14:26] | Rigidity indicates premature rigor mortis. | 从僵化程度看来还没完全僵直 |
[14:29] | I need to check her anus. | 我要看看她的肛门 |
[14:31] | Have that large lady there help you lift her. | 让旁边那个肥婆帮你把她抬起来 |
[14:37] | I’m going to–I’m going to need to check her anus. | 我要 我要检查一下她的肛门 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:47] | So what do we know about her? | 我们对她有多少了解 |
[14:48] | Her name was Nadine Park. | 她叫纳丁·帕克 |
[14:50] | She was a commuter. | 乘火车通勤 |
[14:52] | She parked her car at the train station, | 今早10点45分 |
[14:53] | which is about four blocks from here 10:45 this morning. | 她把车停在了离这里四个街区远的火车站 |
[14:57] | She was still behind the wheel, | 她还坐在驾驶座上 |
[14:58] | so maybe he was waiting for her in the back seat. | 所以也许他是在后座上等她 |
[15:01] | He wanted to attack her when there was no one else around. | 想等附近没人的时候袭击她 |
[15:04] | She struggled for a bit and then hit the lamppost. | 她反抗了一下 然后就撞到灯柱上了 |
[15:09] | They all said they didn’t see anything? | 他们都说什么都没看到吗 |
[15:11] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:15] | One of these things is not like the other. | 有个人和其他人不太一样 |
[15:31] | Hi. I’m Agent Dunham. | 你好 我是德探员 |
[15:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:39] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[15:43] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[15:46] | How do you like that? That’s my name too. | 无巧不成书 我也叫这名字 |
[15:52] | Did you see the crash? | 你亲眼目睹了车祸吗 |
[15:53] | I heard it. | 只听到声音 |
[15:56] | Did you see anything after the crash? | 车祸后有没有看到什么 |
[16:02] | ‘Cause your friends said | 因为据你朋友说 |
[16:03] | that they were out in the field | 他们当时都在草坪上了 |
[16:04] | but that you were here on the street. | 而你就站在大街上 |
[16:06] | So I was kind of hoping | 所以我还指望 |
[16:06] | that maybe you saw something they didn’t. | 也许你看到了他们没看到的东西 |
[16:10] | I don’t want to get in trouble. | 我不想惹上麻烦 |
[16:11] | Okay, you’re not gonna get into trouble, I promise. | 我保证 你不会惹上任何麻烦 |
[16:18] | I was talking to my boyfriend. | 我当时在和男朋友打电话 |
[16:20] | I came out to the street to get reception. | 信号不好 就跑到街上来了 |
[16:24] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[16:39] | Now we have a picture. | 现在我们有照片了 |
[16:40] | Nice catch. | 干得不错 |
[16:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:43] | Imagine what I could do with more information. | 若能获得更多信息 我可以干得更好 |
[16:46] | Freaky see-through killer, | 诡异的透明杀手 |
[16:48] | two apparently unrelated murders. | 两件似乎不相关的谋杀案 |
[16:55] | It’s not just two. | 不只两件 |
[17:07] | Agent Lee, | 李探员 |
[17:08] | I’m Agent Phillip Broyles. | 我是飞利浦·布洛伊探员 |
[17:13] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[17:14] | The first one raises your clearance. | 第一份文件提高了你的权限 |
[17:16] | The second you’re acknowledging you’ll be prosecuted | 第二份告知你 若你将在这里的所见 |
[17:19] | if you speak about what we’re seeing here. | 泄漏出去 就会面临起诉 |
[17:27] | The first attacks were three days ago. | 第一次袭击发生在三天前 |
[17:30] | All we know is their hearts stopped. | 仅知道他们的心脏停止跳动 |
[17:34] | All of these in three days? | 这么多都是三天内发生的吗 |
[17:37] | We don’t know what happened to them, | 我们不知道他们出了什么事 |
[17:38] | what he does to affect their skin this way, | 他做了什么让皮肤变成这样 |
[17:40] | and what the hell he’s getting out of this. | 也不知道他从中获取了什么 |
[17:42] | We assume there must be some common link | 我们猜想 死者之间 |
[17:44] | between the victims, but we can’t find it. | 一定有什么共同的联系 但找不出来 |
[17:46] | Different ages, races, blood types, | 年龄 种族 血型均不同 |
[17:48] | some had high cholesterol, some didn’t. | 一些胆固醇过高 另一些则相反 |
[17:49] | Cholesterol levels? | 胆固醇水平 |
[17:50] | We’re looking for anything. | 任何蛛丝马迹都不能放过 |
[17:56] | Robert had crohn’s disease. | 罗伯特有节段性回肠炎 |
[18:03] | He took iron pills. | 他服用补铁药片 |
[18:23] | We were partners for five years. | 我们搭档了五年 |
[18:29] | He was like family. | 他就像家人一样 |
[18:32] | Something I never thought I’d find. | 那是我以为我无法再感受到的东西 |
[18:42] | He believed that everything happened for a reason. | 他相信 万事皆有因 |
[18:49] | I’m having a hard time believing that there’s a reason for this. | 但我无法相信这样的事 也是事出有因 |
[19:42] | Mister, I think I found what you’re looking for. | 先生 我想我找到你要的东西了 |
[19:45] | An electron gun from a ’58 color RCA. | 一个1958年音美彩电的电子枪 |
[19:50] | I had to take apart the cathode ray tube | 我得把阴极射线管拆开 |
[19:52] | to get to it, so I’m gonna have to charge you | 才找到它 所以我得收你 |
[19:54] | full-price for the tv. | 电视机的全价 |
[19:56] | Yes. | 好的 |
[19:58] | I will take this as well. | 这个我也要了 |
[20:01] | Mind my asking what you need all this stuff for? | 介意我问下你要这些干什么吗 |
[20:05] | I need to erase someone from time. | 我需要把一个人从时空中抹去 |
[20:14] | Just there is great, guys. Thank you. | 就放那里吧 伙计们 谢了 |
[20:20] | Have you seen Walter? | 看到沃尔特了吗 |
[20:22] | I can’t find him. I went out to get him a sandwich, | 我找不到他 我出去给他买三明治 |
[20:24] | and when I got back, he was gone. | 等我回来 他就不见了 |
[20:25] | Where would he go? He’s afraid to leave the lab. | 他会跑哪儿去 他连离开实验室都害怕 |
[20:28] | Then maybe he locked himself in the bathroom again? | 那他可能又把自己锁在浴室了 |
[20:31] | I’ll check Gene stall. | 我去小吉的牛棚看看 |
[20:34] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[20:50] | Is it safe to come out? | 现在出来安全吗 |
[20:52] | Is he gone? | 他走了吗 |
[20:54] | – Who? – The man! | -谁 -那个男的 |
[20:56] | Is he gone? | 他离开了吗 |
[20:57] | I don’t know. I think it’s just me | 我不知道 这里只有我 |
[20:58] | and Agents Dunham and– | 和德探员 还有… |
[21:02] | There was– there was a man in the mirror. | 刚才 刚才镜子里有个男的 |
[21:04] | And when I turned around, | 我一转头 |
[21:05] | he wasn’t there. I saw him. | 他就不见了 我看到他了 |
[21:06] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[21:08] | Listen, Astrid, | 听着 阿斯特丽德 |
[21:09] | there is a man in the mirror. | 镜子里有个男的 |
[21:10] | If you’re talking about Agent Lee, | 如果你说的是李探员 |
[21:11] | you met him earlier. | 你之前见过他的 |
[21:12] | Not him! | 不是他 |
[21:14] | There was another man. | 另外一个男的 |
[21:16] | He was here, and then he was gone. | 他刚才就在这里 接着就不见了 |
[21:17] | I saw him! | 我看到他了 |
[21:18] | Walter, Walter, it’s okay. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 没事的 |
[21:20] | Look, whatever it was, | 不管那是什么玩意儿 |
[21:22] | we’re all here now, | 我们现在都在这了 |
[21:23] | and you’re okay. | 你没事的 |
[21:25] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[21:32] | Walter, look at you. | 沃尔特 看看你自己 |
[21:33] | You’re soaking wet. | 浑身是水 |
[21:35] | We got to get you out of those clothes. | 我去帮你拿些衣服换换 |
[21:41] | Is he all right? | 他 没事吧 |
[21:45] | Well, that depends on your definition of “All right”. | 那看你怎么理解”没事”了 |
[21:48] | He’s functional. | 他有行为能力 |
[21:50] | Except when he’s not. | 但也会失控 |
[21:52] | But he is often quite brilliant. | 但他通常十分聪明 |
[21:56] | He just never had anything to tether him to the world. | 他只是在这世上了无牵挂 |
[22:05] | That is sad. | 真遗憾 |
[22:07] | What is? | 怎么说 |
[22:08] | Engagement ring. | 订婚戒指 |
[22:10] | I don’t think there’s anything sadder | 我觉得世上最悲哀的事 |
[22:12] | than when two people are meant to be together | 莫过于本该注定在一起的人 |
[22:15] | and something intervenes. | 却因故分开 |
[22:19] | Hey, Walter, it’s okay. | 沃尔特 没事的 |
[22:21] | It’s okay. It’s just your test results. | 没事的 是你的测试结果出来了 |
[22:30] | Question, dear. That man? | 亲爱的 问个问题 那人是谁 |
[22:32] | Agent Lee. | 李探员 |
[22:39] | I believe it was your idea, agent Lee, | 我相信这是你的主意 李探员 |
[22:42] | to test each of the victims for iron-related diseases, | 检查死者是否有与铁有关的疾病 |
[22:46] | that they may share that in common. | 他们的共同点可能在此 |
[22:49] | Very clever. | 很聪明 |
[22:51] | Wrong, but clever. | 虽然没对 但还是很聪明 |
[22:53] | Well, it was just a long shot. | 其实只是碰碰运气 |
[22:54] | And yet, interestingly, | 然而 有趣的是 |
[22:56] | they do all suffer from a variety | 他们的确都有 |
[22:58] | of health problems– | 多种健康问题 |
[22:59] | Gout, hair loss, kidney diseases, | 痛风 脱发 肾病 |
[23:02] | which, in themselves, have something in common. | 这些疾病有某些共同点 |
[23:06] | I’m not wearing pants. | 我没穿裤子 |
[23:08] | I’m on it. | 我去拿 |
[23:11] | Which is what, Walter? | 是什么共同点 沃尔特 |
[23:13] | They’re all caused by some form of heavy metal poisoning. | 它们都是因为某种重金属中毒而引起的 |
[23:16] | Lead, Zinc, Mercury. | 铅 锌 水银 |
[23:18] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[23:19] | And what could that possibly mean? | 那这意味这什么 |
[23:21] | I don’t know, but, with 30-odd victims, | 我不知道 但有三十名古怪的死者 |
[23:24] | It’s unlikely that it’s a coincidence. | 我想这不像是巧合 |
[23:25] | And something else– | 还有一些发现 |
[23:27] | The levels of metal in their bodies have returned to normal. | 他们体内的金属含量已经恢复正常 |
[23:30] | It’s as if their blood has been cleaned. | 就像是他们的血被清理了一样 |
[23:32] | So, what, you’re saying he’s taking particles from their blood? | 什么 你是说他拿去了他们血液中的离子 |
[23:35] | Why? For what possible reason? | 为什么 有什么合理的原因吗 |
[23:37] | I don’t have enough information to form a hypothesis yet. | 我还没有足够信息来形成假设 |
[23:42] | But it would seem he needs a lot of it. | 但似乎他需要很多离子 |
[24:35] | If Walter’s right and we assume that he is selecting | 如果沃尔特是对的 我们就假设 |
[24:38] | these victims on purpose, then the question is, | 他是有目的得选择死者 那问题是 |
[24:40] | how is he identifying them? | 他是如何鉴别目标人物的 |
[24:41] | In this case, tissue’s soft. | 这具尸体 组织很柔软 |
[24:45] | No induration. | 没有发生硬化 |
[24:47] | Fat to lean muscle ratio– ideal, about 20%. | 脂肪和肌肉的比率 很理想 约20% |
[24:52] | Is that relevant? | 这有什么关系吗 |
[24:53] | To this case? Not at all. | 跟这个案子吗 一点关系也没有 |
[24:55] | It just means that she will make a lovely specimen. | 只意味着她会成为一个美丽的标本 |
[24:58] | Finding healthy tissue | 找寻用于实验的 |
[24:59] | for experimentation’s harder than you might imagine. | 健康组织 比你想象得要难 |
[25:01] | You mean you aren’t returning these people to their families? | 你意思是不会把这些死者交给他的家人吗 |
[25:04] | We can’t do that. | 我们不能这么做 |
[25:06] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[25:07] | Because we can’t disclose how they were killed. | 因为我们不能公开他们是怎么死的 |
[25:09] | The families are informed that they have gone missing, | 他们的家人已被告知他们失踪了 |
[25:12] | that we will continue to look for them– | 我们会继续寻找他们 |
[25:13] | You mean you lie to them. | 你意思是对他们说谎 |
[25:16] | Look, I’m sorry, but– | 听着 我很抱歉 但是 |
[25:17] | You understand what you’re saying? | 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[25:18] | Those families are going to spend the rest of their lives | 这些家人一辈子都会 |
[25:20] | wondering what happened to their loved ones, | 想知道他们所爱的人究竟发生了什么 |
[25:24] | looking for answers. | 会一直寻找答案 |
[25:27] | Can you imagine what that would be like? | 你能想象那是什么感受吗 |
[25:30] | To have that… that hole in your life. | 觉得你的生命了少了什么 |
[25:38] | People die. | 人终归一死 |
[25:40] | It happens. | 这是常事 |
[25:42] | Sometimes they even die twice. | 有时甚至会死两次 |
[25:48] | The reason we can’t return the bodies | 我们不能归还尸体的原因是因为 |
[25:49] | is because that would mean we would have to file documentation, | 一旦归还就意味着我们要填写文件 |
[25:53] | which would draw attention to fringe division. | 这会引起公众对潜科学部的注意 |
[25:56] | And we cannot have that. | 我们不能这样 |
[25:58] | It may not be a good enough answer, but it is the truth. | 或许这个答案不够好 但事实如此 |
[26:03] | Listen to this. One of the victims’ credit cards | 听这个 其中一名死者的信用卡 |
[26:05] | just registered a charge. | 刚刚登记使用过 |
[26:07] | Dead people do not use their credit cards. | 死人是不会使用信用卡的 |
[26:09] | Of course they do. | 他们当然能 |
[26:10] | Certainly. | 当然可以 |
[26:12] | So you think it’s the translucent man? | 你觉得是透明人干的吗 |
[26:13] | Can you track it? | 你能追踪吗 |
[26:17] | Never mind. | 别去想了 |
[26:18] | It’s a false alarm. It’s a commuter pass | 假警报而已 是月票卡 |
[26:20] | being auto-renewed as a monthly charge. | 每月自动续费 |
[26:24] | The killer picked up his last victim | 凶手是在通勤火车站的停车场 |
[26:25] | in the commuter rail parking lot. | 碰到最后一个死者的 |
[26:31] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[26:32] | Pattern’s not random at all. | 犯案模式并不是随机的 |
[26:34] | Four kill zones, all centered | 四个犯案地点 |
[26:35] | around the commuter rail stations. | 全在通勤火车站附近 |
[26:37] | Astrid, call Broyles. | 阿斯特丽德 打给布洛伊 |
[26:38] | Lee, you come with me. | 李 跟我来 |
[26:39] | Tell him to get that photograph out | 让他把照片发下去 |
[26:40] | to all the station police, | 发给所有的车站警员 |
[26:41] | and also we’re gonna need another three teams of agents | 另外 我们还需要加派三组探员 |
[26:44] | to watch the stations. | 看守各个车站 |
[26:45] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[27:38] | Team one, nothing to report. | 一组 一切正常 |
[27:40] | Team two, all quiet here too. | 二组 同样一切正常 |
[27:43] | Team three, same. | 三组 同上 |
[27:45] | No sign of the suspect. | 未发现嫌疑人 |
[27:59] | Just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[28:02] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[28:07] | I lost a partner too. | 我也失去过搭档 |
[28:10] | About three years ago. | 大概三年前的事了 |
[28:15] | There was an event on a plane. | 飞机上发生了一起事故 |
[28:18] | And at first we thought it was terrorism. | 起先我们以为是恐怖袭击 |
[28:22] | During the investigations, my partner was injured. | 在调查中 我搭档受伤了 |
[28:27] | What happened to him was horrific | 发生在他身上的一切都恐怖极了 |
[28:29] | and unexplainable. | 并且令人费解 |
[28:32] | It affected his skin. | 那东西感染了他的皮肤 |
[28:36] | Like your partner, but different. | 和你同伴的情况很像 但是不同 |
[28:40] | And Walter Bishop was in a mental institution at the time. | 沃尔特·贝肖普当时在一间精神病院 |
[28:44] | I checked him out, so that he could help catch | 我把他弄出院 好让他帮忙 |
[28:47] | whoever did this and… | 抓住凶手 |
[28:49] | And save my partner’s life. | 从而挽救我搭档的生命 |
[28:55] | But even Walter couldn’t save him. | 但即使是沃尔特也救不了他 |
[29:07] | This is Roach. We’ve got him. | 我是罗琦 发现目标 |
[29:08] | Grove Hall Station. | 格罗夫霍尔车站 |
[29:12] | He’s headed for the industrial line, | 他正往工业区跑去 |
[29:13] | back by the chemical lab. | 化学实验室后面 |
[29:15] | I lost him. | 跟丢了 |
[29:16] | I lost him. There. | 跟丢了 那里 |
[29:21] | He’s running toward the warehouse, | 他正穿过铁路 |
[29:23] | through the rail lines. | 朝仓库跑去 |
[29:24] | Copy. We’re almost there. | 收到 我们快到了 |
[29:33] | What if he goes out the other side? | 要是他从另一边逃走了怎么办 |
[29:35] | You take the near side– | 你负责这边 |
[29:36] | Frazier! | 弗雷泽 |
[29:37] | Frazier’s down. | 弗雷泽受到袭击 |
[30:03] | He’s been shot. | 他中枪了 |
[30:04] | He’s gonna bleed out if we don’t get him help. | 若不抢救的话会流血身亡 |
[30:06] | All right, go. Check the warehouse. | 去吧 去搜查仓库 |
[30:07] | If he’s still here, you don’t let him get away. | 要是他还在 别放过他 |
[30:10] | I got this. | 这里我来 |
[30:41] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[30:49] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[30:52] | Drop– | 放 |
[31:51] | – It took– – it’s okay. | -它… -没事的 |
[31:53] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[31:54] | An ambulance is on the way. | 救护车就来了 |
[31:56] | He took my gun. | 他拿走了我的枪 |
[31:57] | It’s okay. It’s all over. | 没事 都结束了 |
[31:59] | There’s more than one. | 不止一个人 |
[32:56] | Who are these…things? | 这些 东西是谁 |
[33:00] | What were they looking for? | 他们在找什么东西 |
[33:04] | I think the better question is, what are they? | 我想 最好是问 他们是什么 |
[34:21] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[34:23] | Nothing that I can make sense of. | 没有我能看清楚的 |
[34:25] | It’s all too badly burned. | 都烧得太严重了 |
[34:27] | The spy who came in from the cold. | 《冷战谍魂》 |
[34:30] | We used to have the book at St. Claire’s. | 这本书圣克莱尔有 |
[34:33] | The mental hospital where I lived for– | 我在那精神病院住了 |
[34:35] | 17 years. | 17年 |
[34:42] | What about the book, Walter? | 那本书怎么了 沃尔特 |
[34:44] | We used to read it every Wednesday. | 以前我们每周三都会读它 |
[34:46] | This reminds me of the book. | 这让我想起了那本书 |
[34:47] | A spy burning his things, covering his tracks. | 特工会烧毁自己的东西 以掩饰踪迹 |
[34:50] | Agent Lee. | 李探员 |
[34:52] | Did you happen to bring any candy? | 有带些糖果来吗 |
[34:53] | Gumdrops perhaps? | 橡皮软糖之类的 |
[34:55] | Candy? Um, no. | 糖果吗 没有 |
[34:59] | That’s a pity. | 真遗憾 |
[35:00] | Astrid, where are the scalpels? | 阿斯特丽德 手术刀在哪 |
[35:05] | Long drive. | 真是远道而来啊 |
[35:07] | Hope the bureau’s not gonna give you a hard time | 希望局里没为你给他们的车添里程 |
[35:09] | about putting miles on their car. | 而给你小鞋穿 |
[35:13] | I wanted to thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[35:15] | for releasing Robert’s body. | 让罗伯特的家人拿走遗体 |
[35:17] | I know you must have pulled some… | 我想你一定动用了 |
[35:19] | significant strings. | 不少的关系 |
[35:25] | Why would you do that for me? | 为什么要为我做这些 |
[35:31] | I know you haven’t found the answers | 我知道你还没有找到 |
[35:32] | you were looking for yet, | 你在寻求的答案 |
[35:35] | but I hope that it brings | 但我希望这能算是 |
[35:37] | a kind of closure, | 一种了结 |
[35:39] | a closure that he deserves. | 他该得到的了结 |
[35:42] | Because of what he meant to you. | 因为他对你来说很重要 |
[35:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:50] | Well… have a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[35:56] | Does this remind you of anything? | 这让你想起什么了吗 |
[35:59] | A biological-mechanical hybrid. | 生物机械混血儿 |
[36:04] | These are different. | 这些不一样 |
[36:05] | They’re human. | 他们是人类 |
[36:07] | And for whatever reason, | 由于某种原因 |
[36:09] | they don’t work. | 这行不通了 |
[36:10] | Walter, are you suggesting | 沃尔特 你是说 |
[36:12] | – that these are– – I told you. | -他们是 -我早说过 |
[36:14] | I told you that man couldn’t be trusted. | 我早说过不该相信那个男人 |
[36:17] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[36:19] | Walter, don’t jump to conclusions. | 沃尔特 别过早下结论 |
[36:20] | We don’t know that for sure. | 我们还不能确定 |
[36:21] | All I do know is that this tech | 我确定 这种技术 |
[36:25] | isn’t from here. | 不属于这里 |
[36:26] | Not from here? | 不属于这里 |
[36:28] | You mean like China? | 是中国的技术吗 |
[36:31] | No. | 不 |
[36:33] | Not China. | 不是中国 |
[36:40] | Sergeant, | 中士 |
[36:41] | I need an I.D. | 请给这位 |
[36:42] | for Agent Lincoln Lee. | 林肯·李探员做张通行证 |
[36:44] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[36:45] | Place your hand right here, please, sir. | 请把手放在上面 先生 |
[36:50] | Badge number. | 警察编号 |
[36:51] | BMP122298 BMP122298. | |
[36:56] | Blood type. | 血型 |
[36:58] | Uh, B-positive. | B型 |
[37:00] | Are you currently on any medications? | 目前在服用任何药物吗 |
[37:01] | No. | 没有 |
[37:03] | Do you have a history of mental illness? | 有没有精神病史 |
[37:06] | This is getting oddly personal. | 这个问题有点古怪了 |
[37:08] | – But no. – Thank you, sir. | -没有 -谢谢 先生 |
[37:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:39] | Just wait. | 等一会儿 |
[37:45] | Initiate scan. | 开始扫描 |
[37:49] | What is this? | 这是干嘛 |
[37:54] | Please remain still. | 请别动 |
[37:57] | What you said before… | 你之前说过 |
[38:03] | I know what it’s like to have a hole in my life. | 我知道生命中少了点什么是怎样的感觉 |
[38:06] | It’s been there as long as I can remember. | 我不会忘记那种感觉 |
[38:11] | I told you about the incident on the plane. | 我和你说过那次飞机上的事故 |
[38:13] | After that, Broyles asked us to | 然后 布洛伊就要求我们 |
[38:16] | join Fringe Division, | 加入潜科学部 |
[38:17] | and somehow I knew that this is where I would find… | 不知为何我知道我能在这里找到 |
[38:27] | What? | 什么 |
[38:29] | My answers. | 我想要的答案 |
[38:42] | What’s beyond the door? | 门那边有什么 |
[38:44] | Well, sometimes answers lead to more questions. | 有时候 答案会带来更多的疑问 |
[39:35] | I hear you got something to show me. | 我听说你要给我看点东西 |
[39:41] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[39:42] | It was powering a new form of shapeshifters. | 这是一种新型变形人的动力装置 |
[39:44] | Shapeshifters? | 变形人 |
[39:47] | Human shapeshifters. | 人类变形人 |
[39:50] | The ones we’ve encountered before | 就是沃尔特乙做我们上司之前 |
[39:52] | answered to Walternate. | 我们遇到的那种 |
[39:54] | You were wondering why I don’t trust you. | 你还问我为什么不信任你 |
[40:06] | I’ll look into it. | 我会去调查的 |
[40:47] | – Night, Dr. Bishop. – Night, Tommy. | -晚安 贝博士 -晚安 汤米 |
[40:48] | It’s Tim, sir. | 我叫蒂姆 |
[40:49] | Good night, Timmy. | 晚安 蒂米 |
[40:54] | Look how easy it is. | 多简单啊 |
[40:58] | I’m just gonna put it in the center like this, okay, | 我要把它像这样子放入中间 |
[41:00] | And slide it all the way through. | 然后从头至尾地滑一遍 |
[41:02] | I’ll put the platform on here. | 我会把平台放在这里 |
[41:04] | I’ll put the top on. | 把它放在上面 |
[41:07] | And, as you can see… | 正如你们所看到的 |
[42:05] | Anybody can do this. | 每个人都会做 |
[42:07] | I’ll put it in my machine and… | 我会把它放在机器里 然后就 |
[42:10] | Set it and forget it! | 高枕无忧了 |
[42:12] | 18 minutes a pound for a pork loin roast– | 只需18分钟 一磅的烤猪排就好了 |
[42:27] | I saw him again. | 我又看到他了 |
[42:28] | The man. | 那个男人 |
[42:30] | I saw him. He was in the TV. | 我看到他了 就在电视里 |
[42:33] | It was the man from the mirror. | 就是镜子里的那个男人 |