时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[00:05] | I lost the people I loved most, | 我失去了我挚爱的人 |
[00:07] | and I imagine you miss them too, | 我想你也一定十分想念 |
[00:09] | the people you’ve left behind. | 你久别的亲朋好友吧 |
[00:11] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我很想念他们 |
[00:13] | I will help you get home. | 我会帮你回家的 |
[00:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:16] | Yeah, I just started to get another migraine. | 没事 只是又开始偏头痛了 |
[00:18] | I was hoping I wouldn’t need these anymore. | 我还希望我不用再吃药了呢 |
[00:26] | She’s not gonna remember the last two hours. | 反正她会忘掉过去两小时的事 |
[00:28] | When she wakes up, she’s gonna have one hell of a headache. | 等她醒来 只会觉得头疼欲裂 |
[00:33] | I have come to tell you something. | 我来是有事告诉你 |
[00:35] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚 |
[00:37] | Who the hell are you? How did you know my name? | 你到底是谁 你怎么知道我的名字的 |
[00:40] | I have looked at all possible futures, | 我看遍了每一个可能的未来 |
[00:43] | and in every one, the result is the same. | 而每个未来 结果都是一样的 |
[00:47] | You have to die. | 你必须死去 |
[00:56] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[00:57] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:58] | They all look like the same man. | 他们看起来都像一个人 |
[01:00] | No, that’s the one. | 不 就是他 |
[01:02] | We’ve been looking at these people for three years. | 我们观察这些人有三年了 |
[01:04] | Why did they make contact now? | 他们为什么会现在联系咱们 |
[01:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:07] | But he knew my name, he knew who I was, | 但是他们知道我的名字 知道我是谁 |
[01:09] | and he knew where to find me. | 还知道在哪能找到我 |
[01:11] | And then he just vanished. | 之后他就消失了 |
[01:12] | What exactly did he say? | 他到底说了些什么 |
[01:14] | He said that he had seen all possible futures, | 他说他看遍了所有可能的未来 |
[01:17] | and in every one, I had to die. | 在每个未来里 我都必须死 |
[01:24] | I had Astrid run a sample of his blood. | 我让阿斯特丽德检测了他的血样 |
[01:26] | There was no match on the DNA, | DNA数据库里没有匹配样本 |
[01:28] | 西班牙流感最早发生于1918年3月4日 是人类历史上最致命的传染病 | |
[01:28] | but she did find antibodies for the spanish flu. | 但她查出了西班牙流感的抗体 |
[01:32] | The spanish flu? | 西班牙流感吗 |
[01:33] | Isn’t that extinct? | 那病菌不是已经绝迹了吗 |
[01:35] | Well, the last recorded epidemic was in 1919, | 最后的一次爆发是在1919年 |
[01:37] | which makes them a minimum of 91 years old. | 也就是说他们至少有九十一岁 |
[01:41] | I’m going to assign you a security detail. | 我会派专人来保护你 |
[01:43] | I don’t think that that’s necessary. | 我认为没这必要 |
[01:45] | He threatened you. | 他威胁你了 |
[01:47] | I’m not sure that’s what he was doing. | 我不太确定他是想来威胁我 |
[01:50] | I–I think that he was trying to warn me. | 我想他是来警告我的 |
[01:53] | If he approaches you again, | 如果他再接近你 |
[01:54] | I expect you to notify me right away. | 希望你立即通知我 |
[01:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:07] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[03:16] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[03:17] | No. | 不认识啊 |
[03:19] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[03:20] | Is that supposed to be you? | 这难道是说你吗 |
[03:22] | Ah, she’s talented. | 她挺有天赋的 |
[03:23] | Twisted, but talented. | 有点变态 但是确实有天赋 |
[03:25] | Why would anyone draw something like that? | 为什么会有人画这样的画啊 |
[03:28] | Well, she’s a teenager. | 十几岁的孩子 |
[03:29] | Isn’t that what they do? | 他们不都那样 |
[03:31] | Play depressing music, and think about how everything sucks, | 玩一些抑郁的音乐 想想这世界都悲剧了 |
[03:33] | and then try and make everyone else as miserable as they are. | 然后想把其他所有人都弄的跟他们一样痛苦 |
[03:36] | It’s a stage. | 这就是一个阶段 |
[03:37] | Stage or not, that’s creepy. | 不管什么阶段 这都有点吓人 |
[03:38] | Hey, look out! | 小心 |
[03:44] | Get those people back! | 让人群退后 |
[04:15] | In my timeline, I can interact with the machine, | 在我的时间线里 我可以连入末日机器 |
[04:17] | but since I’m not supposed to exist here, | 但因为我在这里应该不存在 |
[04:19] | it wouldn’t respond to me. | 所以它现在不回应我了 |
[04:21] | It will require a biomechanical interfacing machine, | 它需要一个生物机械的连接机器 |
[04:25] | calibrated specifically to your DNA. | 并根据你的DNA校准好 |
[04:28] | So you can operate it. | 这样你就能操作它了 |
[04:29] | You’ve done it before, Walter. You can do it again. | 你以前做到过 沃尔特 你能行的 |
[04:32] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:33] | Hello, Olivia. | 你好啊 奥利维亚 |
[04:34] | We’re discussing cis-acting meiotic | 我们正在讨论顺式减数分裂 |
[04:36] | double-strand break hot spots. | 双链DNA解链的热点温度 |
[04:38] | Don’t worry, Olivia, | 别担心 奥利维亚 |
[04:40] | I have no idea what he’s talking about either. | 我也不知道他在说些什么 |
[04:41] | What he’s talking about is finally trying to get me back home. | 他说的是他终于同意助我回家了 |
[04:44] | I heard that Walter’s going to help you. | 我听说沃尔特同意帮你了 |
[04:46] | I had to see you with my own eyes. | 但我得来亲眼见证一下 |
[04:49] | Oh, don’t worry, Agent Dunham. | 别担心 德探员 |
[04:51] | This won’t interfere with my usual work, I assure you. | 这不会影响我平常的工作 我保证 |
[04:54] | If you need me, | 如果你需要我 |
[04:56] | I will give you my full attention. | 我会全心全意为你效劳 |
[04:57] | It’s okay, Walter. | 没事的 沃尔特 |
[04:58] | I’m just happy that you two are working together. | 我只是很高兴能见到你们俩一起工作 |
[05:01] | I can’t say you’re gonna get his full attention, per se. | 我可不敢说他会全心全意为你效劳 |
[05:03] | He’s a little wired up today. | 他今天有点不在状态 |
[05:04] | He’s already electrocuted himself three times. | 他已经电到自己三次了 |
[05:06] | Which reminds me, I can’t feel my urine response yet. | 这倒提醒我了 我还是感觉不到尿意 |
[05:09] | I should probably go empty my bladder again. | 我还是再去趟厕所吧 |
[05:20] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[05:21] | Hey, this is a weird one. | 这有一个奇怪的案子 |
[05:23] | It seems a crane operator lost control of an I-beam, | 吊车司机操控的一段工字钢失去了控制 |
[05:26] | which was then tragically introduced | 惨的是这段钢材刺穿了 |
[05:27] | to a Robert Englehart. | 一个叫罗伯特·英格哈特的人 |
[05:29] | And? | 怪在哪 |
[05:30] | A few moments before he was killed, | 在这英格哈特先生死前几分钟 |
[05:32] | someone handed Mr. Englehart a sketch | 有人递给他一幅素描 |
[05:33] | depicting him being skewered by that same I-beam, | 上面画了他被这样的一段工字钢刺穿的样子 |
[05:36] | as if his death was predicted. | 就好像有人预言了他的死亡 |
[05:41] | You still there? | 你还在听吗 |
[05:42] | Okay, so the person who– who gave him the sketch, | 好吧 给他素描的那个人 |
[05:45] | what did he look like, was he bald? | 他长什么样子 是光头吗 |
[05:47] | No, it was a she. A teenage girl. | 不 是个女的 一个十几岁的女孩 |
[05:50] | A coworker of the victim was with him at the time. | 遇难者的一个同事当时和他在一起 |
[05:52] | She thinks she could ID the girl if she saw her again. | 她认为如果她再见到那女孩就能认出她 |
[05:54] | All right, well, we need to collect | 好的 我们需要收集 |
[05:55] | all the surveillance from the area. | 出事现场的所有监控录像 |
[05:57] | I’m already on it. | 我在收集了 |
[06:04] | There you are. | 回来啦 |
[06:05] | Where have you been all afternoon? | 你今天下午到哪去了 |
[06:07] | Just around. | 就在附件转转啊 |
[06:08] | Well, you know you’re supposed to call | 你出去这么久 |
[06:09] | when you’re gone this long. | 应该给家里打个电话的 |
[06:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:12] | I met that kid in 3C today. | 今天我见了那个在3C家庭服务的孩子 |
[06:15] | Hey, guys. | 大家好啊 |
[06:16] | Dad’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[06:16] | Perfect timing. Dinner’s almost ready. | 回来得正是时候 晚饭马上好 |
[06:20] | Hey, buddy. | 小伙子 |
[06:22] | So how did it go today? | 今天怎么样 |
[06:24] | Well, the interview was great. I start tomorrow. | 面试很顺利 我明天开始上班 |
[06:28] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[06:47] | Looks like the view from the lake house. | 看着像是从湖边小屋看到的景色 |
[06:52] | You miss it, don’t you? | 你很怀念对吧 |
[06:56] | Dad, aren’t you tired of moving us all around so much… | 爸 总是搬家你不会烦吗 |
[07:00] | because of me? | 都是因为我 |
[07:02] | Doesn’t matter where we are. | 我们在哪不重要 |
[07:03] | All that matters is we’re together. | 重要的是我们在一起 |
[07:08] | Why did god make me like this? | 为什么上帝把我造成这样 |
[07:17] | You know how I feel, Em. | 你知道我的想法 艾米 |
[07:19] | God has a purpose for all of us. | 上帝让我们每个人都有自身的价值 |
[07:21] | Even if we can’t understand it. | 即使我们不能领会 |
[07:24] | But I do know mine is to take care of you guys. | 但我知道我的价值就是照顾你们 |
[07:29] | Hey, at least it hasn’t happened in a while. | 至少已经很久没有过那种状况了 |
[07:35] | Let’s, uh, keep these curtains closed at night, okay? | 晚上把这些窗帘拉上 好吗 |
[07:39] | All right. You get some sleep. | 好了 睡觉吧 |
[07:40] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[07:42] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[07:46] | I love you too, angel. | 我也爱你 小天使 |
[08:13] | Any luck? | 有头绪吗 |
[08:16] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[08:19] | Were you able to I.D. the girl who drew the picture? | 你找到画这幅画的女孩了吗 |
[08:20] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[08:21] | Lincoln’s with the witness at the moment, | 林肯现在和目击证人一起 |
[08:23] | looking at footage from traffic | 看那片地区的交通录像 |
[08:25] | and surveillance cameras in the area. | 和监控录像 |
[08:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:41] | I got a call from health services. | 我接到了医疗服务部的来电 |
[08:45] | You’ve been three times in the last month? | 你上个月去了三次 |
[08:49] | You checking up on me? | 你在调查我吗 |
[08:50] | I’m your commanding officer. They tell me these things. | 我是你上司 他们是主动告诉我的 |
[08:59] | Migraines. | 偏头痛 |
[09:00] | I needed a prescription, | 我需要一份处方 |
[09:02] | which is why I went to health services. | 所以才去医疗服务部 |
[09:04] | Headaches, that’s all. | 头痛而已 没别的问题 |
[09:14] | Do you believe in fate, sir? | 你相信命运吗 长官 |
[09:19] | No. I don’t. | 不 我不信 |
[09:24] | Neither did I. | 以前我也不信 |
[09:27] | But this drawing… | 但这幅画 |
[09:30] | How is it the day after a complete stranger | 先是一个陌生人跟我说我会死 |
[09:32] | tells me I’m going to die, I end up investigating a case | 结果今天我就要调查一起死者之死 |
[09:35] | where the victim’s death is predicted? | 已被预知的案件 这又算什么 |
[09:41] | I mean, maybe– | 我是说 或许 |
[09:43] | That man from the opera house– maybe he does know something. | 剧院的那个人 或许他真的知道些什么 |
[09:55] | Just for the next few days… | 只在接下来几天里 |
[09:59] | maybe we should be vigilant. | 我们还是警惕点 |
[10:01] | Keep you out of harm’s way. | 别让你受伤 |
[10:36] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[10:38] | Robert Englehart’s coworker just I.D.ed | 罗伯特·英格哈特的同事刚从监控录像里 |
[10:39] | the teenage girl from surveillance tapes. | 认出了那个十几岁的女孩 |
[10:42] | We got a good image from the bank across the street from the cafe. | 我们从咖啡馆街对面的银行拿到了清晰的图片 |
[10:44] | Okay, so do we know where she went? | 我们知道她去了哪吗 |
[10:45] | We know where she didn’t go. | 我们知道她没去哪 |
[10:47] | Surveillance showed her bypass the 8th street bus stop, | 监控显示她绕过了第八大道的公交车站 |
[10:49] | she also walked right by the subway entrance. | 还经过了地铁的入口 |
[10:52] | Okay, so there’s a good chance | 就是说很有可能 |
[10:53] | that she lives somewhere in the area. | 她就住在那附近 |
[10:54] | Maybe she goes to school nearby. | 也许她在那附近上学 |
[11:46] | Stop the bus! | 停车 |
[12:08] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[12:15] | Wait, 6/8 is the same as 3/4? | 等下 6/8等于3/4吗 |
[12:17] | Right. | 对 |
[12:18] | You keep dividing the fractions in half, | 你让分子分母同时除以二 |
[12:19] | till you can’t without changing the denominator. | 在分母不变的情况下除到不能再除 |
[12:21] | No offense, mom, but I understand this way better | 别见怪 妈妈 但我更容易理解 |
[12:24] | when Emily explains it. | 艾米丽的解释 |
[12:32] | Uh, good morning, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[12:34] | Ma’am, sorry to bother you. | 太太 很抱歉打扰你们 |
[12:35] | I’m agent Olivia Dunham, this is Lincoln lee. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆探员 这位是林肯·李 |
[12:38] | We work for the FBI. | 我们为联调局工作 |
[12:40] | What can I do for ya? | 你们需要什么帮助吗 |
[12:41] | We’re looking for this girl. | 我们在找这个女孩 |
[12:43] | We’ve been going door to door, asking people if they know her. | 我们已经挨家挨户地询问人们是否见过她 |
[12:45] | One of your neighbors said she might live in the building. | 你有一位邻居说她可能住在这栋楼里 |
[12:49] | No, I don’t think so. What’s her name? | 不 我想没有 她叫什么 |
[12:53] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[12:55] | Do you mind if I ask who else lives here with you, Mr… | 介意我问问住在这里的还有谁吗 先生 |
[12:58] | Mallum. Jim Mallum. | 我叫麦伦 吉姆·麦伦 |
[12:59] | It’s just my wife Diane and our son. | 就只有我的妻子戴安和我们的儿子 |
[13:03] | Danny, come here. | 丹尼 过来 |
[13:07] | You see this girl around? | 你在附近见过这女孩吗 |
[13:08] | Wait, is she the one we see at the park every so often? | 等等 她是不是我们经常在公园碰到的女孩 |
[13:11] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[13:11] | Yeah. That’s Tanner Park. | 没错 那是泰纳公园 |
[13:13] | It’s about four blocks over. | 离这大约四条街 |
[13:15] | You might want to try looking for her around that area. | 你们应该去那边找找看 |
[13:17] | Thank you. You’ve been very helpful. | 谢谢 你帮了不少忙 |
[13:19] | I wish I could offer more. | 抱歉不能帮你们更多 |
[13:23] | – Did you happen to notice the cabinet? – No, why? | -你有没有注意到橱柜 -没有 怎么了 |
[13:27] | Red backpack, same one she’s wearing in the picture. | 红色背包 和照片里她背的一模一样 |
[13:30] | So why did he lie to us? | 他为什么要骗我们 |
[13:32] | As soon as we get back to HQ, | 我们一回到总部 |
[13:34] | I’ll get the paperwork started on getting a warrant. | 我就去准备文件申请搜查证 |
[13:36] | Maybe we won’t have to. | 可能我们不需要了 |
[13:41] | I’m Olivia Dunham, and this is Lincoln. | 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 他是林肯 |
[13:43] | We both work for the FBI. | 我们都在联调局工作 |
[13:47] | It’s okay, you’re not in any trouble. | 别紧张 你没惹麻烦 |
[13:49] | We just want to talk. | 我们只是想聊聊 |
[13:53] | Did you draw this? | 这是你画的吗 |
[13:58] | Is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[13:59] | Yes, but I think you already knew that. | 是的 但我想你已经知道了 |
[14:05] | How? How were you able to draw this before the accident? | 怎么做的 你怎么能在事故发生前就把它画下来 |
[14:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:12] | I just see it… | 我就在脑海中 |
[14:14] | in my head… | 这么看到了 |
[14:17] | Whenever I’m around someone who’s gonna– | 只要我在一个将死之人的身边 |
[14:21] | I just sense it. | 我就感觉得到 |
[14:22] | You just sense what? | 你就感觉得到什么 |
[14:26] | Death. | 死亡 |
[14:35] | That drawing… | 那幅画 |
[14:37] | Did you see something else that’s gonna happen? | 你还看到其它要发生的事了吗 |
[14:40] | Maybe we can stop it. | 或许我们能阻止它发生 |
[14:41] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[14:43] | Get in the house. | 进屋 |
[14:44] | Mr. Mallum– | 麦伦先生 |
[14:45] | You can’t question her without parental consent, | 未经父母同意 你们不能审问她 |
[14:47] | and I’m not giving it. | 而我是不会同意的 |
[14:48] | You lied to us. | 你骗了我们 |
[14:48] | Actually, sir, we don’t need your consent. | 事实上 先生 我们不需要你的同意 |
[14:50] | It’s up to Emily whether or not she wants to talk to us. | 应该由艾米丽决定愿不愿意跟我们谈 |
[14:55] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[14:57] | Do you want to continue to answer these agents’ questions? | 你想继续回答探员们的问题吗 |
[15:04] | No. | 不想 |
[15:05] | There’s your answer. | 这回说清楚了吧 |
[15:07] | Come on, Em. Let’s go. | 来 艾米 咱们走 |
[15:10] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问问你们 |
[15:11] | You think you’re the first people to come after my daughter? | 你们以为自己是第一批找上我女儿的人吗 |
[15:15] | It always starts this way. | 都是这样开始的 |
[15:16] | Authorities show up when they get wind of a girl with her… | 当局人员登门拜访 因为他们听说了一个女孩 |
[15:21] | ability. | 有异能 |
[15:22] | Then others come who want to study her, | 接着又有人来想研究她 |
[15:24] | like those people at Massive Dynamic. | 就像巨力集团的那些人 |
[15:27] | Massive Dynamic? | 巨力集团 |
[15:29] | And they never stop. | 他们从不肯罢休 |
[15:31] | No matter where we go, they find her. | 不管我们搬到哪儿 他们总能找到她 |
[15:34] | Watching from their cars, waiting for the right moment | 在车里监视 守株待兔 |
[15:37] | to grab her, take her to their labs. | 一有机会就抓她去实验室 |
[15:39] | They poke and prod her like she’s some kind of animal. | 又插管子又扎针 把她当动物对待 |
[15:44] | You have any idea what that does to a young girl? | 你知道这会对一个小女孩造成什么影响吗 |
[15:52] | Please… | 拜托你们 |
[15:54] | Let my daughter have the chance | 给我女儿一个机会享受 |
[15:55] | at what’s left of a normal childhood. | 她仅剩不多的正常童年吧 |
[16:07] | My number’s on the card. | 名片上有我的号码 |
[16:09] | If you change your mind and want to talk, | 如果你改主意了 想要谈谈 |
[16:11] | or if you and your family are being harassed, | 或者有人骚扰你和你的家人 |
[16:14] | I think I can help. | 也许我能帮上忙 |
[16:22] | Okay, when we get back to the office, | 回到办公室以后 |
[16:24] | can you run a background check on the Mallums? | 你能去查一下麦伦一家的资料吗 |
[16:26] | See what we can find out. | 看看有没有什么发现 |
[16:28] | I’m gonna pay a visit to someone. | 我现在得去见一个人 |
[16:30] | Listen, you did the right thing out there. | 听我说 你刚刚做的没错 |
[16:33] | If it’s happening again, no one can know. | 如果又发生了 不能让任何人知道 |
[16:35] | It puts us all at risk. | 会让我们身处险境的 |
[16:40] | Dad, I saw something else. | 爸爸 我看见了别的东西 |
[16:43] | On the bus. | 在公车上 |
[16:45] | Something awful. | 很可怕的事情 |
[16:50] | I’m sorry, sweetie, but you know how this works. | 不好意思 亲爱的 情况你也了解 |
[16:53] | Even if you told ’em, would it make a difference? | 即使你告诉了他们 又有什么用呢 |
[16:55] | Remember what they did to you when we tried to help before? | 还记得你以前想帮忙时他们是怎么对你的吗 |
[16:58] | Trust me, okay? | 相信我 |
[17:01] | It’s better this way. | 这样做最好 |
[17:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:08] | I’d certainly like to see the results for that. | 我当然想看看结果 |
[17:10] | Sooner rather than later. | 越快越好 |
[17:14] | Yeah, well, send them to me directly. | 好 直接发给我 |
[17:17] | What a nice surprise. | 真令人又惊又喜 |
[17:19] | If I’d known you were coming, I would’ve canceled my lunch. | 早知道你要来 我就取消午餐约会了 |
[17:23] | Uh, I’m actually here about Emily Mallum. | 我是为艾米丽·麦伦的事来的 |
[17:26] | Her father says that Massive Dynamic | 她父亲称 巨力集团 |
[17:27] | has been harassing her and her family. | 不断骚扰她和她的家庭 |
[17:29] | Oh, are you asking me a question, | 你是在问我问题 |
[17:30] | or are you accusing me of something? | 还是在指责我 |
[17:34] | Well, I thought you said that you were done | 你不是说过 你们已经不再 |
[17:36] | using children as test subjects. | 把小孩当作测试对象了吗 |
[17:38] | Yes, we are. | 没错 |
[17:39] | Massive Dynamic did approach the Mallum family | 巨力集团是曾经找过麦伦一家 |
[17:41] | when they lived in Baltimore. | 那时他们还住在巴尔的摩 |
[17:43] | Emily exhibited some fascinating precog abilities | 艾米丽展现出了惊人的预言能力 |
[17:46] | that would’ve allowed us to make drastic advances | 能帮助我们在人类大脑研究方面 |
[17:48] | in our study of the human brain. | 取得卓越进展 |
[17:50] | We simply wanted to catalog her abilities. | 我们只是想记录下她的能力 |
[17:52] | Her father wasn’t interested, | 但她父亲不感兴趣 |
[17:54] | even when we offered to pay for Emily’s schooling. | 即使当我们提出替艾米丽支付学费 |
[18:01] | I don’t know how you could’ve raised me for so many years, | 你抚养我这么多年 |
[18:05] | and seen all the damage that was done to me, | 亲眼看见那些事对我造成的伤害 |
[18:08] | and pretend that there’s nothing wrong with what you just said. | 却还能假装毫不愧疚地说出这些话 |
[18:10] | Olivia, I am sorry. | 奥利维亚 对不起 |
[18:12] | Now, what happened to you was awful. | 你的遭遇是很可怕 |
[18:15] | But this girl is different. | 但这个女孩不同 |
[18:16] | No one made her this way. | 她的能力是与生俱来的 |
[18:17] | I don’t see the difference. I mean, it’s still abuse. | 我没看出什么不同 虐待就是虐待 |
[18:27] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[18:28] | It’s Emily. | 我是艾米丽 |
[18:30] | You said you wanted to help, Agent Dunham. | 你说过你想帮忙 德纳姆探员 |
[18:33] | Can you meet me? | 你能来见我吗 |
[18:36] | Can you hold on one moment? | 等一会儿好吗 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry, I have to go. | 不好意思 我得走了 |
[18:53] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[19:01] | You picked a nice spot for us to meet. | 你选的见面地点真不错 |
[19:05] | It reminds me of a place we used to live. | 这里让我想起我们曾经住过的地方 |
[19:10] | A better time. | 那时真好 |
[19:15] | I sometimes sneak out here to think. | 有时我偷偷来这里 想一些事 |
[19:18] | To clear my head. | 理清思绪 |
[19:23] | Does your father know that you called me? | 你爸爸知道你给我打电话了吗 |
[19:30] | So what did you want to tell me, Emily? | 你想告诉我什么 艾米丽 |
[19:41] | I think a lot of people are gonna die. | 我觉得有很多人会死 |
[19:55] | It started when I was 11. | 是从我十一岁时开始的 |
[19:57] | I was in a pet store with my mother. | 当时我和我妈妈在一家宠物店 |
[20:00] | We were looking at puppies, when suddenly I heard this hum. | 看小狗的时候 我突然听到了嗡鸣声 |
[20:04] | I thought something was wrong with my ears, | 我以为是耳朵的问题 |
[20:06] | like you know how sometimes after you’ve flown in an airplane, | 就像刚下飞机之后的那种耳鸣 |
[20:10] | but then, when we were leaving, | 但当我们离开的时候 |
[20:12] | the man behind the counter had a heart attack. | 收银员心脏病突发 |
[20:15] | I saw it in my mind before it happened. | 在那发生之前 我在我脑子里就看到了 |
[20:18] | That was the first time. | 那是第一次 |
[20:19] | How long before it happened again? | 下一次发生是多久之后 |
[20:22] | A few months. | 几个月之后 |
[20:23] | I heard the hum during class, | 上课的时候我又听到了嗡鸣声 |
[20:26] | and an image popped into my head. | 我脑袋里突然出现了一幅画面 |
[20:29] | My teacher lying dead in the street, covered in broken glass. | 我的老师横尸街上 浑身都是碎玻璃 |
[20:34] | Three days later, she got hit by a car. | 三天后 她被车撞了 |
[20:36] | My parents took me to a doctor, but– | 我爸妈带我去看医生 但… |
[20:40] | And then people started to do tests on me. | 然后就有人开始对我做测试 |
[20:43] | And my friends heard about it. | 我的朋友们后来也听说了 |
[20:45] | And that’s when people got scared? | 所以他们就害怕了 |
[20:50] | And then you moved. | 然后你们搬家了 |
[20:52] | The first time. | 那是第一次 |
[20:54] | But it kept happening. | 可之后这一切并没有停止 |
[21:02] | Fascinating. | 真奇妙 |
[21:04] | The theta-one waves in your occipital lobe | 你枕骨脑叶部位的西塔波 |
[21:07] | are remarkably active. | 异常活跃 |
[21:08] | And also, your brain seems to be drawing elevated levels | 同时 你的大脑吸入了大量的 |
[21:12] | of both oxygen and blood. | 氧气和血液 |
[21:16] | Meaning what, Walter? | 这意味着什么 沃尔特 |
[21:18] | Belly and I always had a theory | 贝利和我一直都认为 |
[21:20] | that some traumatic events echo backward in time. | 一些创伤性事件能够反射到过去 |
[21:25] | Put simply, some future events ripple backwards. | 简单说 一些将来的事件能向过去发出涟漪 |
[21:30] | Well, not in a way that we’re consciously aware of, | 当然这是大家不能察觉的 |
[21:32] | but it’s sort of like vibrations. | 但这有点类似于振动 |
[21:35] | And perhaps your brain is uniquely sensitive to these vibrations. | 或许你的大脑对这些振动有独特地感知 |
[21:40] | So it’s possible that’s the hum that you hear. | 有可能这就是你所听到的嗡鸣声 |
[21:44] | Have you ever been able to control this ability? | 你能控制你的能力吗 |
[21:46] | That’s not how it works. | 不是那样的 |
[21:49] | These images I see… | 我看到的这些画面… |
[21:51] | They’re like dreams. | 就像是梦境 |
[21:54] | At first they’re vivid, but then they fade. | 一开始栩栩如生 但之后会消逝 |
[21:57] | That’s why I draw them. | 所以我才画下来 |
[22:00] | But it wouldn’t matter anyway. | 但也无关紧要了 |
[22:02] | Whatever I see… | 不论我看到什么 |
[22:05] | somehow it always happens. | 总是会发生 |
[22:08] | I know all these people are gonna die, | 我知道这些人会死去 |
[22:10] | but there’s nothing I can do to stop it. | 我却不能阻止这一切 |
[22:13] | I don’t understand, Emily. | 艾米丽 我不明白 |
[22:14] | Why do you warn them if they can’t do anything about it? | 既然你无能为力 又为什么要去警告他们 |
[22:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:21] | I guess if people knew, | 我想如果人们知道了 |
[22:25] | maybe they could say “I love you” to someone. | 或许他们还来得及跟谁说句”我爱你” |
[22:28] | Or just do one good thing. | 或者再做件好事 |
[22:36] | Maybe we can I.D. this man. | 或许我们能查到他的身份 |
[22:37] | She said she saw him on the bus. | 她说她在公车上看到了他 |
[22:40] | I’ll check the MBTA database. | 我去查麻萨诸塞湾交通局的数据库 |
[22:43] | If he has a bus pass, they might have his photo. | 如果他有交通卡 他们那儿或许有他的照片 |
[22:52] | I haven’t thanked you for calling. | 我还没感谢你给我打电话 |
[22:55] | That must’ve been hard. | 你下决心一定不易 |
[23:01] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[23:04] | Are you sensing anything now? | 你现在能感到什么吗 |
[23:08] | Like, here with me? | 就是 跟我在一起的时候 |
[23:21] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[23:22] | – Dad. – We called him. | -爸爸 -我们给他打的电话 |
[23:24] | We didn’t want your parents to worry when you didn’t come home. | 我们不想你父母因为你没回家而担心 |
[23:27] | – Did they hurt you? – Mr. Mallum… | -他们伤害你了吗 -麦伦先生 |
[23:29] | You don’t need to worry about us. | 你不用担心我们 |
[23:30] | Even if we’ve never been able to stop it, let them at least try. | 就算我们不能阻止坏事发生 也至少让他们试试 |
[23:34] | We got something. | 查到了 |
[23:36] | Astrid found him. She got an address. | 阿斯特丽德查到了他 她找到地址了 |
[23:38] | According to his bus pass, | 他的交通卡信息显示 |
[23:39] | his name is Albert Duncan, | 他名叫艾伯特·邓肯 |
[23:40] | He’s got an apartment in Jamaica Plain. | 他在牙买加平原有栋公寓 |
[23:42] | – Let’s go. – And then what? | -我们走吧 -然后怎么做 |
[23:44] | Even if you can save Mr. Duncan, | 就算你能救邓肯先生 |
[23:45] | what about the rest of the people in that drawing? | 那画上的其他人要怎么办 |
[23:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:48] | But we’re certainly not gonna help anything by standing here. | 但我们在这儿傻站着肯定毫无用处 |
[23:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:53] | Can my daughter and I please go home now? | 我和我女儿现在能回家了吗 |
[23:55] | If there’s nothing more she can do for you. | 反正她也帮不了你们什么了 |
[23:56] | No, I think actually there is. | 不 我想她还真能帮上 |
[24:01] | Walter, I think you can hypnotize Emily | 沃尔特 我想你可以给艾米丽催眠 |
[24:02] | to recover her vision of the event in that drawing. | 让她回想起她画下的那个场景 |
[24:09] | Wh–wh–what makes you think I can do that? | 你为什么会认为我能做到 |
[24:11] | Because where I’m from, | 因为在我们那里 |
[24:13] | I’ve seen you do it before. | 我曾见过你这么做 |
[24:25] | So is Albert in some kind of trouble? | 艾伯特是惹麻烦了吗 |
[24:28] | We really don’t know. | 我们真的不清楚 |
[24:30] | Sure, I understand. I wouldn’t tell me either. | 没事 我理解 换了我也不随便说 |
[24:34] | Hey. Uh, Mr. Duncan isn’t home yet. | 喂 邓肯先生还没回家 |
[24:36] | He works construction. | 他是建筑工人 |
[24:37] | We called his boss, | 我们给他老板打了电话 |
[24:38] | and apparently he’s been away all week. | 看来他已经一周都没去上班了 |
[24:40] | How’s it going there? | 你们那边进展如何 |
[24:41] | Walter’s just getting started. | 沃尔特刚要开始 |
[24:58] | Emily, I’m going to count backwards from three. | 艾米丽 我会从三数到一 |
[25:02] | And when I reach one, I want you to open your eyes, | 数到一时 我要你睁开眼睛 |
[25:06] | and tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[25:10] | Three… | 三 |
[25:12] | Two… | 二 |
[25:14] | One. | 一 |
[25:19] | Where are you, Emily? | 你在哪 艾米丽 |
[25:21] | On the bus. | 在公车上 |
[25:23] | On the way home. | 往家的方向 |
[25:27] | Do you see Mr. Duncan? | 你看到邓肯先生了吗 |
[25:34] | No. | 没有 |
[25:36] | But I hear it. | 但我听到了 |
[25:38] | I hear the hum. | 我听到了嗡鸣声 |
[25:39] | Look around, Emily. | 四处看看 艾米丽 |
[25:41] | Find Mr. Duncan. | 找到邓肯先生 |
[25:50] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[25:53] | He’s getting off the bus. | 他要下车了 |
[25:56] | Guide her, Walter, you can do this. | 引导她 沃尔特 你能做到 |
[25:59] | Uh–um, Emily, listen… | 艾米丽 听我说 |
[26:02] | don’t let Mr. Duncan get away. | 别让邓肯先生跑掉了 |
[26:05] | You’ll have to catch up with him. Can you do that? | 你得去追上他 你能做到吗 |
[26:08] | Yes. | 能 |
[26:10] | Follow him, Emily. | 跟上他 艾米丽 |
[26:11] | We need to know where he’s going. | 我们需要知道他要去哪 |
[26:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:20] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[26:32] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[26:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:38] | But it’s bad. | 但情况很糟 |
[26:43] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[26:45] | They’re dead. | 他们死了 |
[26:47] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[26:48] | Look around, Emily. | 到处看看 艾米丽 |
[26:50] | Describe what you see. | 把你看到的描述一下 |
[26:52] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[27:08] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[27:10] | There’s nothing to be frightened of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[27:12] | Nothing can hurt you. | 没什么能伤害你 |
[27:16] | You know what, Mr. Mallum, | 要知道 麦伦先生 |
[27:17] | maybe if she heard your voice, it might help her. | 如果她听到你的声音 或许会有帮助 |
[27:26] | Sweetheart, it’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[27:31] | Look around. Tell me what you see. | 到处看看 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[27:41] | I see something. It looks like latin. | 我看到了一样东西 像是拉丁文 |
[27:44] | “Dei judicium… | [拉丁文] |
[27:47] | …Fiat justitia.” | [拉丁文] |
[27:50] | “By the judgment of god, let justice be done.” | “上帝明辨是非 正义得以伸张” |
[27:52] | I need to borrow your phone, please. | 你的手机借我用用 |
[27:56] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[27:57] | It’s me. It’s a courthouse. | 是我 那里是法院 |
[27:59] | It’s happening at a courthouse. | 事发地是法院 |
[28:02] | Peter, Albert Duncan just got divorced. | 彼得 艾伯特·邓肯最近刚离婚 |
[28:04] | The settlement was last week. | 上周进行了和解 |
[28:05] | He lost custody of his kids. | 他失去了孩子的监护权 |
[28:07] | Maybe he’s not so happy about it. | 或许他对此有所不满 |
[28:09] | When I count to three, I want you to wake up. | 我数到三的时候 我要你醒过来 |
[28:13] | I see him. | 我看到他了 |
[28:16] | I see Mr. Duncan. | 我看到邓肯先生了 |
[28:22] | He’s holding something. | 他拿着什么东西 |
[28:27] | Some sort of weird-looking radio. | 像是个怪怪的无线电 |
[28:29] | I don’t think it’s a radio. | 我想不是无线电 |
[28:30] | I think it’s a detonator. | 我想是个爆破器 |
[28:33] | Duncan’s not the victim. | 邓肯不是受害人 |
[28:34] | He must be setting up some kind of bomb. | 他肯定是放置了一个炸弹 |
[29:08] | Courthouse security office pulled surveillance | 法院的保安处调出了监控录像 |
[29:09] | of Albert Duncan’s vehicle entering the south entrance | 艾伯特·邓肯的车二十分钟前 |
[29:11] | of the parking garage 20 minutes ago. | 从南门进入停车场 |
[29:13] | We’ll assume he’s still in the building. | 我们认为他还在楼内 |
[29:15] | What about the bomb? | 炸弹呢 |
[29:15] | Given the amount of destruction in Emily’s vision, | 鉴于艾米丽所看到的破坏程度 |
[29:17] | we assume that he couldn’t possibly | 我们认为他是不可能 |
[29:18] | have that amount of explosives strapped to his person. | 把那样大量的炸药绑在身上的 |
[29:20] | The way Emily described it, | 而艾米丽所描述的样子 |
[29:21] | it was as though the ground erupted. | 就像是地面爆炸开 |
[29:23] | Right, so we’ll assume the explosive | 好 那么我们可以认为炸弹 |
[29:24] | is in the parking garage beneath the building. | 是在大楼下面的停车场里 |
[29:26] | Bomb squad’s about to go in and look for it. | 防爆小组正要进去找炸弹 |
[29:28] | Peter’s gonna join them. | 彼得也会去 |
[29:29] | I can help. | 我也能帮忙 |
[29:30] | Sir, we’re ready. | 长官 我们准备好了 |
[29:31] | Go. We’ll start evacuating the building. | 去吧 我们会开始疏散大楼 |
[29:37] | Dad, I’m sorry. | 爸爸 真抱歉 |
[29:39] | Calling the FBI, I know I should’ve told you. | 打电话找联调局的事 我知道我该跟你说的 |
[29:41] | It’s okay, sweetheart. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[29:44] | I’m just really proud of you. | 我真的很为你骄傲 |
[29:46] | But you’re in the system now. | 但现在你被发现了 |
[29:49] | You know, so it’s only a matter of time before people start– | 早晚那些人就会… |
[29:51] | No. They’re not like that. | 不 他们不是那种人 |
[29:54] | Agent Dunham promised. | 德探员向我保证了 |
[29:56] | She said no one would harass us anymore. | 她说再也不会有人来骚扰我们了 |
[30:00] | Come on, let’s get in the house, Em. | 走 我们进屋去 艾米 |
[30:04] | – Dad. – This isn’t a discussion. | -爸爸 -这事没得商量 |
[30:06] | – Go pack your bags. Diane! – Dad, please. | -去收拾东西 戴安 -爸爸 求你了 |
[30:09] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:09] | Black van across the street. Just like the one in Baltimore. | 街对面有黑手面包车 就像巴尔的摩的那辆 |
[30:12] | Do what your father says. | 听你爸爸的话 |
[30:32] | I need a pen. | 给我支笔 |
[30:32] | I want to write down the license plate. | 我要把车牌记下来 |
[30:58] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:00] | I’m looking for Judge O’Malley. | 我想找欧麦利法官大人 |
[31:01] | The judge is in chambers. Do you have an appointment? | 法官在内庭 你有预约吗 |
[31:04] | Uh, no, but um… | 没有 但是… |
[31:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[31:07] | due to a reported emergency, | 由于突发状况 |
[31:08] | please proceed immediately to the nearest exit. | 请大家立刻从最近的出口离开 |
[31:11] | Please remain calm, | 请保持冷静 |
[31:13] | and obey the instructions of court officers. | 并遵从法警的指令 |
[31:36] | Hey, I got it! | 我找到了 |
[32:01] | If you see him, I don’t want you to confront him. | 如果你看到他 不要去跟他正面交锋 |
[32:03] | Just keep your eyes on him, | 只需盯住他 |
[32:04] | and you can either let Agent Broyles or myself know. | 然后告诉布探员或者我 |
[32:07] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[32:11] | It’s me. We were right. | 是我 我们猜对了 |
[32:12] | It’s rigged up to some sort of remote detonation trigger. | 炸弹装上了远程触发装置 |
[32:14] | Well, how long will it take to disarm? | 拆除炸弹要多久 |
[32:16] | They don’t know yet, but it’s pretty elaborate. | 他们还说不准 不过炸弹很复杂 |
[32:18] | Okay, keep me informed. | 好的 随时通知我进展 |
[32:19] | Will do. | 好的 |
[32:20] | They found the bomb? | 他们找到炸弹了吗 |
[32:22] | This thing goes off, | 如果不能拆除 |
[32:22] | we’re gonna need to clear a 200-meter blast radius. | 我们要清出一个两百米的爆炸半径 |
[32:25] | Maybe you should help the police set up a perimeter. | 或许你该去协助警方设立外界线 |
[32:27] | I know what you’re doing, and I’m not going anywhere. | 我知道你什么意思 我不会离开的 |
[32:28] | Olivia… | 奥利维亚… |
[32:32] | What that man said to you… | 那个男人跟你说的话 |
[32:34] | that you’re gonna die… | 说你会死 |
[32:36] | maybe this is what he was talking about. | 或许就是指的这件事 |
[32:41] | I can’t live my life like that. | 我不能那样小心翼翼地活着 |
[32:44] | Or do my job. | 或是工作 |
[32:50] | There’s no reason for you guys to be here. | 你们没必要待在这儿 |
[32:52] | This thing’s wired with multiple redundancies. | 这东西有多组冗余线路 |
[32:54] | Could take hours. | 拆除得用好几小时呢 |
[32:55] | That guy could remote-trigger the device any time. | 那家伙随时可能远程触发炸弹 |
[32:59] | Hey, can you tell me what frequency | 你能说出炸弹 |
[33:02] | that bomb is rigged to receive? | 设置好接收的频率吗 |
[33:04] | Probably. | 或许吧 |
[33:05] | Yeah, why? What are you thinking? | 能 怎么了 你有什么想法 |
[33:08] | Hey, it’s me again. | 喂 又是我 |
[33:09] | Have everybody turn their radios to 432.5 megahertz. | 让所有人把他们的无线电调至432.5兆赫 |
[33:20] | Hey, Judge O’Malley! | 欧麦利法官 |
[33:27] | You don’t even know who I am. | 你都不知道我是谁 |
[33:30] | No, no. Should I? | 不 我该认识你吗 |
[33:36] | You took my family from me. | 你夺走了我的家庭 |
[33:38] | And I’m gonna take you away from yours. | 我要让你的家人失去你 |
[33:43] | It’s over, Mr. Duncan. | 都结束了 邓肯先生 |
[33:46] | We blocked your signal. | 我们封锁了你的信号 |
[33:47] | Nobody wants to hurt you, | 我们不想伤害你 |
[33:49] | so you can just put your hands up, | 你可以举起手来 |
[33:53] | and we’ll just walk out of here. | 我们就一起离开这里 |
[33:57] | No. | 不 |
[33:58] | Nobody’s going anywhere. | 谁都别想离开 |
[34:00] | Albert, you do not want to do this. | 艾伯特 你不想这么做 |
[34:03] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[34:05] | He… | 他… |
[34:07] | He took everything from me. | 他夺走了我的一切 |
[34:08] | Okay, I understand why you’re upset. | 我理解你的愤怒 |
[34:11] | But you can’t do this. You can’t. | 但你不能这么做 你不能 |
[34:15] | Albert… | 艾伯特 |
[34:17] | This is not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[34:19] | This is because of him. | 这都是因为他 |
[34:21] | And this is how it has to end. | 事情只能是这样的结局 |
[34:23] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[34:25] | Nothing has to happen. | 没有什么是既定的 |
[34:26] | Nothing is written in stone. | 没有什么是板上钉钉的 |
[34:29] | You and I– we don’t have to die here today. | 你和我 我们今天都不非得死在这里 |
[34:32] | Now, whatever happens next is up to you. | 不论接下来会发生什么 都由你决定 |
[34:35] | You are in control. | 你控制着命运 |
[34:42] | I’m not ready to die today. | 我今天还不想死 |
[34:43] | I don’t think that you are either. | 我想你也是 |
[34:53] | Think about all these people. | 想想这些人 |
[34:56] | They have children too. | 他们也有孩子 |
[35:26] | We’re not home. Please leave a message. | 我们不在家 请留言 |
[35:28] | Uh, Mr. Mallum, this is Olivia Dunham. | 麦伦先生 我是奥利维亚·德纳姆 |
[35:31] | We defused the bomb. | 我们拆除了炸弹 |
[35:32] | A lot of people’s lives were saved today. | 今天很多人因为艾米丽而得救了 |
[35:34] | I thought Emily would like to know. | 我想她会想知道这个 |
[35:37] | Hey, Em. | 艾米 |
[35:48] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[35:49] | Jim, what is it? | 吉姆 发生什么事了 |
[35:50] | They took her. They took Emily. | 他们把她抓走了 把艾米丽抓走了 |
[35:58] | We traced the plate number Jim Mallum provided. | 我们追踪了吉姆·麦伦提供的车牌号 |
[36:00] | Boston PD hailed it. | 波士顿警局拦下了那辆车 |
[36:01] | It was just a dry-cleaning van. | 但它只不过是辆运送干洗衣物的车 |
[36:03] | Thanks for letting us know. | 谢谢你告诉我们 |
[36:05] | Her father was wrong. | 她爸爸搞错了 |
[36:07] | I think he was just being paranoid. | 我想他只是过于多疑了 |
[36:09] | I don’t think Emily was abducted at all. | 我压根就不觉得艾米丽是被绑架了 |
[36:10] | Then where the hell is she? | 那她究竟去哪儿了 |
[36:13] | I think I might know. | 我或许知道 |
[36:18] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[36:22] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[36:27] | You’re freezing cold. We have to get you out of here. | 你身上怎么这么凉 我们必须带你离开这里 |
[36:31] | Her pulse is weak. | 她的脉搏很微弱 |
[36:32] | I’ll call the ambulance. | 我去叫救护车 |
[36:33] | Help’s on its way. | 救护人员马上就到 |
[36:35] | It doesn’t matter. | 来不来都无所谓了 |
[36:37] | There’s nothing anyone can do. | 没有人能治好我了 |
[36:40] | It’s just my time. | 我命数已尽 |
[36:44] | This is agent Lincoln Lee. | 我是林肯·李探员 |
[36:45] | I need an ambulance at Downy Park right away. | 请马上派一辆救护车来唐尼公园 |
[36:48] | No, Emily, you told me | 不是这样的 艾米丽 你曾对我说 |
[36:50] | what’s in your drawings is inevitable. | 凡是你画下的景象 无一不会成真 |
[36:51] | But you’re wrong. | 可这回你错了 |
[36:53] | Today we saved all of those people because of you. | 多亏了你 今天我们才救下那么多人 |
[36:57] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[37:03] | Oh, god. Emily… | 天呐 艾米丽 |
[37:16] | I’ve known for a while. | 我知道这事已经有些日子了 |
[37:21] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我啊 |
[37:23] | I knew you’d be here. | 我就知道 你会来陪我的 |
[37:30] | Em, please. | 艾米 求求你 |
[37:35] | They’re on their way. | 救护车马上就到 |
[37:37] | Can you just hold on? | 求求你 再坚持一下 |
[37:42] | I think you were right. | 你说得对 |
[37:46] | Everyone has a purpose. | 每个人都有其人生的价值 |
[37:53] | They saved those people today. | 今天 那些人因为我而得救了 |
[37:58] | Maybe that was mine. | 也许 这就是我人生的价值所在吧 |
[38:31] | They told me what happened with the girl. | 他们告诉我那个女孩的事了 |
[38:35] | I’m really sorry. | 我很难过 |
[38:37] | – They said it was some kind of stroke. – Yeah. | -据说她是死于中风 -是的 |
[38:41] | The overload of electrical activity in her brain | 她大脑的超负荷的脑电活动 |
[38:43] | was just too much. | 让她无法承受了 |
[38:46] | So the very thing that gave her her ability… | 就是说 让她有特殊能力的特质 |
[38:48] | Also killed her. | 也将她置于死地 |
[38:50] | Walter said that even if we’d known, | 沃尔特说 就算我们知道这回事 |
[38:52] | we couldn’t have done anything to prevent it. | 也是束手无策 |
[39:00] | He says, “A candle that burns twice as bright | 用他的话说 就是”越亮的蜡烛 |
[39:04] | burns half as long.” | 燃得越快” |
[39:07] | I’m guessing you’re not finding that all that comforting right now. | 我猜 现在听到这句话也给不了你多少慰藉 |
[39:10] | No, not as much as he does. | 是啊 我可远没有他那么宽心 |
[39:15] | Is that an observer? | 这不是个观察者吗 |
[39:17] | Is that what you call them? | 你们那儿称他们为观察者吗 |
[39:19] | Yeah, why? What do you call ’em? | 是啊 怎么 你们给他们起了什么代号 |
[39:21] | Well, up until now we haven’t called them anything. | 到目前为止 还没给他们起任何代号呢 |
[39:28] | Things really are different here. | 这里还真是跟我们那儿有天壤之别啊 |
[39:30] | What do you know? | 你们对他们了解多少 |
[39:32] | Well, they show up at significant events | 只要有重大事件发生时 他们都会在场 |
[39:35] | all through history. | 从古至今 无一例外 |
[39:38] | Well, how do they do that? | 他们究竟是怎么办到的 |
[39:39] | Like some kind of time travel? | 是借助某种时空穿梭技术吗 |
[39:41] | No, it’s not really time travel, per se. | 不 从本质上讲 他们并不是在进行时空穿梭 |
[39:44] | Uh, it’s more like they exist in all times simultaneously. | 他们更像是每时每刻都存在于在这世上 |
[39:49] | They don’t experience time the same way that you and I do. | 他们对时间的感知与你我截然不同 |
[39:53] | So they know what’s going to happen. | 也就是说 他们知道未来将会发生什么事情 |
[39:58] | I mean, if one of them said something about the future… | 如果他们中的一员对未来做出了预测 |
[40:01] | Could they be wrong? | 可能出差错吗 |
[40:06] | Well, no, I don’t really see how they could. | 我想 他们是不会出错的 |
[40:10] | They don’t predict the future, Olivia. | 因为他们并不是对未来进行预测 奥利维亚 |
[40:14] | They’ve already experienced it. | 他们已经经历了未来 |
[40:23] | Did one of them make contact with you? | 有观察者找过你吗 |
[40:25] | Have they reached out? | 他们跟我们接触了吗 |
[40:30] | No. | 没有 |
[40:53] | I hope it’s not too late. | 希望不是太晚 |
[40:55] | No, I, uh… | 没有 我… |
[40:56] | I just got home. Come in. | 我刚刚到家 请进 |
[40:58] | I wanted to see you. | 我就是想来看看你 |
[41:00] | Especially after I spoke with Phillip. | 尤其是跟飞利浦谈完之后 |
[41:02] | He told me what happened to the girl. | 他告诉我那个女孩的事了 |
[41:05] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[41:05] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 我挺好的 |
[41:06] | Really, I-I-I–I am okay. | 真的 我没事 |
[41:11] | Sweetheart, about what you said | 亲爱的 你之前说的话 |
[41:13] | when you came to see me this afternoon… | 就是今天下午你来找我时所说的 |
[41:14] | I never should’ve reacted the way that I did. | 我真是不应该给出那样的回应 |
[41:16] | I’m sorry, I should not have accused you. | 对不起 我也不该那样对你横加指责 |
[41:18] | Please, I-I’m the one that needs to apologize. | 别这么说 该道歉的是我 |
[41:21] | What happened to you as a child was unconscionable. | 你小时候经历那些事情 实在是天理难容 |
[41:25] | You’ve come so far, I just forget sometimes | 但你已长大成人 我有时候会忘记 |
[41:28] | how much you’ve been expected to forgive. | 你其实还并不能忘记那一切 |
[41:32] | I’m not angry with you. | 我并没有生你的气 |
[41:39] | I thought I was going to die today. | 我本来以为 今天自己必死无疑了 |
[41:42] | And one of the things that I kept thinking | 而我心中始终放不下的事情之一 |
[41:44] | was that you–you wouldn’t know how I felt. | 就是你…你永远不会知道我的感受了 |
[41:54] | You’re the closest thing I have to a mother. | 你是这世上最像我母亲的人了 |
[41:57] | And I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:01] | Oh, Olive… | 奥利维 |
[42:06] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 你不舒服吗 |
[42:09] | I’ve just been getting these migraines, that’s all. | 没什么 就是最近老犯偏头疼 |
[42:12] | It’s really not that big of a deal. | 没什么大事的 |
[42:14] | Well, do you have any medicine? | 那你吃药了没 |
[42:15] | Yeah, my doctor gave me some. | 吃了 医生给我开药了 |
[42:17] | Good. And what about food? Have you eaten? | 那就好 吃的呢 你吃晚饭了吗 |
[42:20] | No. | 还没有 |
[42:21] | I’m going to make you some soup. | 我去给你熬点汤吧 |
[42:24] | You know, y–you don’t have to do that. | 你不必这样的 |
[42:27] | I want to. | 可我很乐意 |
[42:28] | I’m the closest thing you have to a mother. Remember? | 你不是说 我是这世上最像你母亲的人吗 |
[42:32] | Thank you. That would be great. | 谢谢你 那好吧 |
[42:36] | Tomorrow I’m going to send some medication over. | 明天我给你带点药来 |
[42:38] | It’s a new drug we’ve been working on. | 我们最近在研制一种新药 |
[42:39] | It’s remarkable. | 疗效很显著 |