时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Clearly I’m in the wrong place, | 显然 我来错了地方 |
[00:05] | and all the people that I know and love are somewhere else. | 而所有我认识的 爱的人都在别处 |
[00:09] | You were showing up in my dreams. | 你曾在我梦中出现 |
[00:10] | How is that possible when I’d never even seen you before? | 这怎么可能呢 我之前从未见过你 |
[00:13] | In the dreams, did you… feel like you knew me? | 在梦里 你是否感觉你认识我 |
[00:15] | Did you feel anything? | 是否有任何感觉 |
[00:16] | You were a stranger, so what would I feel? | 你是个陌生人 所以我会有何感觉 |
[00:20] | His name is David Robert Jones. | 他叫戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[00:21] | He was looking for a mineral named amphilocite. | 他是要找一种叫安非勒塞的矿物质 |
[00:23] | If you know how to process it properly, | 如果处理得当 |
[00:25] | it can be used as a power source. | 可被用作能源 |
[00:26] | With this stuff, you get a lot of bang for your buck. | 有了这东西 能弄出很大的动静呢 |
[00:28] | Well, how much bang are we talking? | 那是多大的动静 |
[00:29] | Enough to blow a hole in the universe. | 足够给宇宙炸个洞 |
[00:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:03] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[01:05] | I do. | 当然 |
[01:08] | Then tell me. | 那就说出那三个字 |
[01:11] | I want to hear you say it. | 我想听你说出来 |
[01:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:48] | It’s Peter. I’m sorry. I know it’s early. | 是我彼得 抱歉 我知道现在还很早 |
[01:49] | Did I wake you? | 吵醒你了吗 |
[01:52] | Uh, no, that’s okay. | 没有 没事的 |
[01:53] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[01:54] | Me and Walter for the last 24 hours. | 我和沃尔特在过去的一整天里 |
[01:56] | We’ve been working on the machine. | 一直在研究那末日机器 |
[01:57] | Did you make any progress? | 有什么进展吗 |
[01:59] | Yes. | 有 |
[01:59] | I think we had a breakthrough. | 我认为我们有突破了 |
[02:00] | Could be the first step towards getting me back home, but… | 有可能是送我回家的第一步 但… |
[02:04] | But… | 但是怎么了 |
[02:05] | There’s something I need your help with. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[02:09] | Gently, gently… | 慢点 慢点 |
[02:11] | The trick is to ensure optimal heat distribution… | 关键就是要让热分布达到最佳状态 |
[02:17] | while not allowing the mixture to separate. | 同时又不使这混合物分离 |
[02:22] | Ah, Olivia, you’re just in time. | 奥利维亚 你来的真是时候 |
[02:24] | What is that smell? | 这是什么气味啊 |
[02:25] | Walter is creating a new breakfast cocktail– | 沃尔特正在发明一种新的早餐鸡尾酒 |
[02:27] | Hot cinnamon roll. | 热肉桂卷味 |
[02:30] | Did you know that the cocktail | 你知道吗 鸡尾酒 |
[02:32] | was historically conceived as a morning beverage? | 在历史上本来是想用来做早餐饮品的 |
[02:35] | The etymology of the word itself, “Cocktail,” | “鸡尾酒” 这个词的词源 |
[02:38] | comes from the magnificent rooster, | 就是来自于 每天早上 |
[02:41] | who announces the dawn of each day. | 打鸣的漂亮的大公鸡 |
[02:43] | What’s in it? | 里面都有什么啊 |
[02:46] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[02:47] | It’s mostly cinnamon schnapps and butter, but… | 大部分是肉桂烈酒和黄油 但… |
[02:49] | right now it’s mostly butter. | 现在尝起来就只有黄油味了 |
[02:51] | It needs more butter. | 黄油还得再多点 |
[02:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:02] | Yeah, I’m just a little bit tired–that’s all. | 没事 只是有点疲倦而已 |
[03:06] | Uh, what did you need my help with? | 你要让我帮你什么忙啊 |
[03:09] | Peter and I have completed | 彼得和我完成了 |
[03:10] | the biomechanical interface for the machine. | 那末日机器的生物机械接口部分 |
[03:12] | The device is uniquely calibrated | 这设备经过独特的校准 |
[03:14] | to work only with Peter’s genetic profile. | 只能和彼得的基因图谱发生作用 |
[03:17] | It uses an organic interface to transcode | 它利用一种有机的接口 |
[03:21] | Peter’s neural impulses into command directives. | 把彼得的神经信号转码为控制指令 |
[03:23] | Just watch. | 看啊 |
[03:28] | So you’re able to control the machine | 也就是说你能通过这东西 |
[03:30] | with your thoughts through this? | 用你的思想控制那末日机器吗 |
[03:32] | That’s how I was able to do it back in my timeline. | 在我的时间线里我就是这么做的 |
[03:34] | And what, you just click your heels and think of home? | 然后呢 碰碰鞋跟 想着家里就行了吗 |
[03:36] | Well, we haven’t quite worked out how that works yet, | 我们还没弄明白那一步应该怎么弄 |
[03:39] | but that’s kind of how I ended up here in OZ | 但当初我就是这么来到奥兹国的 |
[03:40] | in the first place, so in theory, yeah. | 所以理论上来说 应该是的 |
[03:42] | We won’t know for sure | 我们还不能确定 |
[03:43] | until we’re able to test the prototype on the machine itself. | 得把这原型机拿到末日机器上试一试才行 |
[03:47] | Which would require Broyles’ authorization. | 这就需要布洛伊的批准 |
[03:51] | Now I know why I’m here. | 现在我知道你们叫我来干什么了 |
[03:52] | You don’t mind asking him, do you? | 你不介意问一问他吧 |
[03:53] | No, of course not. I’ll see what I can do. | 当然不介意了 我会尽力帮你们的 |
[04:05] | *I have crazy dreams.* | *我做过疯狂的梦* |
[04:41] | Hey, check it out! | 快看啊 |
[04:43] | Do you see that? | 你看见没 |
[04:44] | What is that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[04:45] | Over there. | 那边 |
[04:55] | What the hell? | 到底怎么回事 |
[05:53] | I’ll get Walter online. | 我来打给沃尔特 |
[05:55] | Welcome to Vermont. | 欢迎来到佛蒙特 |
[05:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:58] | So what brings us here? | 什么事把咱们都招来了 |
[05:59] | Atlantic 591 was passing overhead | 大西洋航空591号航班从上空经过 |
[06:01] | when a disturbance occurred mid-flight. | 突然受到干扰 |
[06:03] | It appears their electrical and hydraulic systems failed. | 他们的电子系统和液压系统全部失灵 |
[06:05] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[06:07] | I’m sorry. I can’t seem to reach him. | 抱歉 电话好像打不通 |
[06:09] | Any survivors? | 有幸存者吗 |
[06:09] | None. NTSB is currently working the crash site | 没有 运安委的人正在两英里外的 |
[06:12] | – about two miles south of here. – Walter… | -坠机现场进行调查 -沃尔特 |
[06:14] | But we think whatever caused the crash originated in this location. | 但我们认为引起坠机的原因就在这一带 |
[06:17] | On what basis? | 有什么理由吗 |
[06:19] | Approximately three hours ago, | 大约三小时前 |
[06:20] | every vehicle on this stretch of highway | 在这一段高速路上的所有车辆 |
[06:22] | inexplicably lost power. | 都莫名其妙的失去了所有动力 |
[06:24] | Well, it could be some sort of interference. | 有可能是某种干扰吧 |
[06:25] | Are there any high-frequency radio towers around? | 这附近有没有高频的无线电发射塔之类的 |
[06:28] | None. | 没有 |
[06:28] | That wouldn’t explain some of the stranger events | 那也解释不了目击者描述的 |
[06:30] | described by witnesses. | 一些奇怪现象 |
[06:32] | Objects suspended in midair… | 物体浮在半空中 |
[06:33] | Walter, are you getting this? | 沃尔特 你听见了吗 |
[06:35] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我吗 |
[06:36] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[06:37] | For god’s sake, woman, lower your decibels. | 行行好吧 姑娘 说话小点声 |
[06:41] | You’re here, in person. | 你竟然亲自到现场了 |
[06:42] | I thought it was a nice day for a drive. | 我感觉今天开车出来转转挺不错的 |
[06:45] | Well, let’s get started, shall we? | 咱们开始吧 好吗 |
[06:48] | Well done convincing him to leave the lab. | 能说服他离开实验室真不容易啊 |
[06:51] | Don’t look at me. This was his idea. | 别看我 这是他的主意 |
[06:54] | I guess he finally got tired of being caged up. | 我想他终于被关烦了 |
[06:57] | Yeah, it’s not just that. | 对 但不光是那样 |
[06:58] | I mean, he’s been much more open lately, somehow. | 不知怎么的 最近他似乎更开朗了 |
[07:02] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[07:03] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[07:04] | Walter, what are you doing? | 沃尔特 你干什么啊 |
[07:06] | This car belongs to someone. | 这车是有主的 |
[07:08] | Just watch. | 看着就行了 |
[07:11] | Huh. It’s magnetized. | 被磁化了 |
[07:13] | As I suspected– | 跟我猜的一样 |
[07:14] | I didn’t think that those levitating effects | 我并不认为那些目击者 |
[07:17] | that the witnesses described | 描述的物体悬浮现象 |
[07:18] | were the result of a change in gravity. | 是由重力变小造成的 |
[07:20] | On the contrary, it seems that for a brief moment, | 相反 似乎在很短的时间里 |
[07:23] | the electromagnetic force in this area was increased dramatically. | 这一区域的电磁场急剧增强 |
[07:27] | Which is why all of the cars’ electrical systems failed… | 这也就解释了为什么那些车的电子系统都失灵 |
[07:29] | And probably the plane’s as well. | 也许飞机出事也是因为这个 |
[07:31] | And it was strong enough… | 电磁场强到 |
[07:32] | to leave a residual magnetic force | 给附近所有的金属物质 |
[07:35] | in all metal objects in the vicinity. | 都留下了剩余磁化力 |
[07:38] | Do you have any idea what caused it? | 你知道是什么原因引起的吗 |
[07:40] | No. Not yet. | 不 暂时还不知道 |
[07:41] | I’ll–I’ll need to take some samples | 我先要收集一些样本 |
[07:43] | before I can develop a proper theory. | 才能给出合理的假设 |
[07:46] | Um, but I-I-I will require some of the plane’s wreckage | 但我要些飞机残骸 |
[07:50] | and the black box. | 和黑匣子 |
[07:51] | Go ahead and collect whatever evidence you need here. | 需要收集什么证据尽管去拿 |
[07:54] | Agent Farnsworth and I will coordinate with NTSB | 方探员和我会去和运安委进行协调 |
[07:56] | to take custody of the wreckage and the bodies. | 代为保管飞机残骸和尸体 |
[08:01] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[08:04] | While I’m collecting the samples, | 我去收集样本的时候 |
[08:06] | just down the road, I saw a sign for a place | 沿着路一直走 我看到一个标志 |
[08:09] | that serves delicious homemade rhubarb pie. | 那里有卖好吃的自制大黄派 |
[08:14] | Who’s hungry? | 你们谁饿了 |
[08:38] | There. | 在那 |
[08:40] | “The best in Westfield.” Do you see? | “西田镇最好的大黄派” 你们看到了吗 |
[08:43] | – Damn it. – What’s up? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[08:45] | I can’t get a signal. | 我收不到信号了 |
[08:46] | I’m gonna hit that pay phone on the corner, | 我去那边角落用下投币电话 |
[08:48] | see if I can get an E.T.A. from Astrid. | 问问阿斯特丽德能不能给出预计到达时间 |
[08:50] | We may have to get the rhubarb to go. | 可能得买个大黄派带走了 |
[08:52] | – All right. We’ll meet you in there. – Okay. | -行 我们里面见 -好 |
[08:59] | Come on in out of the cold, gentlemen. | 外面那么冷 快进来 先生们 |
[09:01] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[09:03] | What can I get for you? | 你们要点什么 |
[09:05] | Your largest slice of rhubarb pie | 来份你这最大的大黄派 |
[09:07] | and coffee, please. | 和咖啡 谢谢 |
[09:09] | – All right. And for you? – Just the bathroom. | -好的 你呢 -我只要上个厕所 |
[09:11] | Uh, it’s in the back there– first door on your right. | 就在后面 右手边第一扇门就是 |
[09:14] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[09:16] | So where you folks from? | 你们从哪来 |
[09:17] | Boston. | 波士顿 |
[09:18] | Ah, it’s a lovely city. | 那城市不错 |
[09:19] | Got an uncle out in Somerville. | 我有个叔叔在萨默维尔 |
[09:22] | Your first time in Vermont? | 你们第一次来佛蒙特吗 |
[09:24] | Are we in Vermont? I had no idea. | 我们在佛蒙特 还真没注意 |
[09:26] | – What, you folks lost? – Not that I’m aware of. | -什么 你们迷路了吗 -我想没有吧 |
[09:30] | Well, how does a man drive all the way from Boston to Vermont | 你从波士顿一路开到佛蒙特 |
[09:32] | and not even know that he’s there? | 居然还不知道你在哪 |
[09:33] | Oh, I’m not allowed to drive. | 我不能开车 |
[09:35] | I haven’t renewed my license | 我从精神病院出来之后 |
[09:37] | since I got out of the mental institution. | 还没来得及更新驾照 |
[09:44] | You know what? I like you. | 你知道吗 我挺喜欢你的 |
[09:46] | Pie’s on the house. | 这份派免费 |
[09:47] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:34] | Looks like June got you some coffee. | 看来琼已经给你咖啡了 |
[10:37] | How’s your evening going? | 你今晚还好吗 |
[10:39] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[10:41] | And yours? | 你呢 |
[10:42] | Just fine. So what can I get for you? | 还行 你要点什么吗 |
[10:45] | Pardon? | 你说什么 |
[10:46] | What do you want to order? | 你想要点些什么 |
[10:49] | But… but I ordered a moment ago. | 但 但我刚刚才点过的 |
[10:52] | This is my busiest shift. | 这是我最忙的一班 |
[10:54] | Do you want to order or not? | 你到底点不点 |
[10:55] | But I did. | 但我真点过了 |
[10:57] | I-I ordered rhubarb pie. | 我点了份大黄派 |
[11:00] | And you even offered to give it to me free of charge. | 你还说不收我的钱 |
[11:05] | Are you trying to steal food? | 你想偷吃的吗 |
[11:07] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[11:08] | Nobody steals from me. | 没人能从我这偷吃的 |
[11:10] | Not you, not Cliff, nobody. | 你不能 克里夫不能 所有人都不能 |
[11:13] | You hear me, old man? | 听清了吗 老头 |
[11:15] | I hear you. I hear you perfectly well. | 听清了 听得很清楚 |
[11:24] | Still got to get you that pie. | 我还没给你那份派 |
[11:26] | Must’ve forgot. I’m sorry about that. | 我肯定是忘了 很抱歉 |
[11:43] | Please… | 救命 |
[11:54] | And there you go. | 给你 |
[11:58] | Anything else I can get for you? | 还要什么吗 |
[12:01] | No. | 不用了 |
[12:03] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:04] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:14] | Peter! Peter! | 彼得 彼得 |
[12:18] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[12:33] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[12:34] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[12:37] | What–what happened? | 怎么了 |
[12:38] | I don’t know, but there’s a guy in the back room. | 我不清楚 但后面房间有个人 |
[12:41] | I think the cook attacked him. He’s pretty beat up. | 我想那个厨师打了他 他被打得很惨 |
[12:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:55] | Pulse pressure’s weak… | 脉压很弱 |
[12:57] | probably as a result of the puncture in the arm. | 可能是因为手臂被刺穿 |
[12:59] | An inch to the right, | 要再往右一英寸 |
[13:00] | it would’ve hit his brachial artery. | 就会伤到他的肱动脉了 |
[13:02] | I just found another body behind the counter. | 我在柜台后面又发现了一具尸体 |
[13:05] | – What are you thinking, serial killer? – I don’t know. | -你怎么看 连环杀手吗 -不知道 |
[13:07] | I mean, I think there’s something off about this entire town. | 我觉得这整个镇子都有问题 |
[13:09] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[13:10] | The whole place is deserted. | 这里荒凉无人 |
[13:11] | I can’t get a cell signal. All the phone lines are down. | 我收不到信号 所有电话线都瘫痪了 |
[13:14] | Do I take that to mean that we can’t call for an ambulance? | 就是说我们不能打电话叫救护车了吗 |
[13:16] | What, you can’t treat him here? | 什么 你不能在这儿救他吗 |
[13:18] | Well, he’s lost too much blood. | 他失血过多 |
[13:19] | Unless he is administered fluid, resuscitation, | 除非输液 做心脏复苏 |
[13:21] | and a blood transfusion immediately, | 并马上输血 |
[13:23] | he may not make it. | 他可能就撑不下去了 |
[13:24] | Well, the nearest hospital is 20 miles away. | 最近的医院离这有二十英里 |
[13:26] | Then let’s get movin’. | 那就赶快走吧 |
[13:27] | Grab his feet. | 抬他的脚 |
[13:37] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[13:38] | You’ve sustained some injuries. | 你受了伤 |
[13:40] | – We’re going to get you to a hospital. – No. | -我们正送你去医院 -不 |
[13:43] | No, we can’t leave. We–we can’t leave. | 不 我们走不了 我们 我们走不了 |
[13:46] | You’re going to be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[13:47] | Stay with us. What’s your name? | 别昏过去 你叫什么 |
[13:50] | Cliff. | 克里夫 |
[13:52] | Cliff Hayes. | 克里夫·海耶斯 |
[14:01] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[14:02] | Yeah, “Welcome to Westfield.” | 对 “欢迎回到西田镇” |
[14:03] | – Y-you must’ve gotten turned around someplace. – Yeah, I guess so. | -你肯定在什么地方掉头了 -我想也是 |
[14:06] | You just got to stay on the main road. | 你就沿着主路一直开 |
[14:07] | It takes you right back to the highway. | 就能回高速了 |
[14:08] | Yeah, I-I thought I did. | 对 我以为我是直行 |
[14:22] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里到底怎么了 |
[14:23] | That’s not possible. | 不可能啊 |
[14:24] | We can’t leave. We can’t leave. | 我们走不了 我们走不了 |
[14:29] | We can’t leave. | 我们走不了 |
[14:33] | I think our friend’s right. | 我想我们的朋友说得对 |
[14:36] | We’re trapped here. | 我们被困在这了 |
[14:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:49] | FBI. Anyone here? | 我门是联调局 这有人吗 |
[14:51] | Put him down here, Peter. | 放下他 彼得 |
[15:00] | His pulse is dropping. | 他的脉搏在减慢 |
[15:01] | Start the blood transfusion immediately. | 得马上输血 |
[15:03] | With what, Walter? | 用什么输血 沃尔特 |
[15:04] | Uh, see if you can find a first aid kit. | 去看看能否找到个急救箱 |
[15:06] | There might be an I.V. | 里面也许有静脉注射器 |
[15:07] | I’m “O” Negative, so I can donate. | 我是O型阴性血 我可以输给他 |
[15:10] | Okay, the phones are out here too. | 这里的电话也不好使 |
[15:13] | Walter, why can’t we leave? | 沃尔特 我们为什么走不出去呢 |
[15:15] | Do you think it’s got something to do | 你觉得这和高速路上发生的事 |
[15:16] | with what happened on the highway? | 有关系吗 |
[15:17] | I’m not sure. | 我不能肯定 |
[15:18] | I’ve seen this once before. | 我以前见过一次这样的事 |
[15:20] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[15:22] | Brigadoon. The musical. | 《布里加东》 那部音乐剧 |
[15:25] | Magical town in the forest where no one can leave. | 森林中的奇幻小镇 没人能够走出来 |
[15:28] | Of course, that quaint scottish village | 当然 那座古怪的苏格兰村庄 |
[15:30] | was more hospitable than our present locale. | 可比我们所处的地方宜人多了 |
[15:33] | Come on, Walter. | 别说了 沃尔特 |
[15:34] | I haven’t formed a hypothesis at the moment. | 我现在还想不出什么假设 |
[15:38] | My concern is keeping this man alive. | 我关心的只是要救活这个男人 |
[15:40] | Found an I.V. kit. | 找到一个注射装备了 |
[15:41] | Good. Put pressure here. | 很好 压住这里 |
[15:44] | Now, repare two needles. | 好了 准备好两个针头 |
[15:48] | We’re not safe here. | 我们在这里不安全 |
[15:50] | This town… | 这镇上 |
[15:52] | Everyone’s crazy. | 每个人都发疯了 |
[16:07] | It started three nights ago. | 一切开始于三天前 |
[16:09] | My sister woke us up. She was frantic. | 我的姐姐把我们吵醒 她惊慌失措 |
[16:13] | She was so scared. | 吓得半死 |
[16:15] | A man had broken into her house. | 说一个男人闯进了她家 |
[16:17] | I tried calling the sheriff, but the phones were down, | 我试着报警 可电话打不通 |
[16:20] | so I went over. | 于是我去了她家 |
[16:22] | When I got there, I found… | 当我到达时 我发现 |
[16:26] | her husband in the bedroom… | 她的丈夫倒在卧室里 |
[16:29] | shot in the head… | 被人用枪近距离地 |
[16:32] | point-blank. | 击中了头部 |
[16:34] | The intruder killed him? | 是入侵者杀了他吗 |
[16:35] | Not the intruder. | 没有什么入侵者 |
[16:38] | Her. | 是我姐姐 |
[16:41] | She said she’d never seen him before in her life. | 她说她这辈子从未见过这男人 |
[16:47] | They’d been married for 18 years. | 他们已经结婚18年了 |
[16:51] | So the effects are amnesic? | 所以产生的影响是失忆吗 |
[16:53] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[16:54] | She was delusional, | 她还产生了错觉 |
[16:55] | she was talking about people she’d never met… | 她念叨的都是她从未见过的人 |
[17:00] | things she’d never done… | 从未做过的事 |
[17:02] | children she didn’t have. | 和她没有生过的孩子 |
[17:04] | It was as if she was… | 就像是突然之间 |
[17:06] | having memories, all of a sudden, | 她脑子里装的 |
[17:08] | from someone else’s life. | 都是别人的记忆 |
[17:09] | The symptoms you’re describing– | 你所描述的这些症状 |
[17:11] | it resembles schizophrenia. | 类似于精神分裂症 |
[17:14] | I know it well. | 我对这病很熟悉 |
[17:16] | Except it wasn’t just her. | 可不光是她而已 |
[17:20] | It was everyone. | 每个人都这样 |
[17:25] | So how can an entire town | 整个小镇怎么会在一夜之间 |
[17:28] | turn schizophrenic overnight? | 都得了精神分裂症 |
[17:29] | Some sort of biological contagion? | 是否是某种生化传染呢 |
[17:31] | Maybe a virus that affects the human brain? | 某种可以影响大脑的病毒 |
[17:33] | A virus doesn’t explain why we drive out | 病毒无法解释为什么我们从小镇这头开出来 |
[17:36] | one side of town and right in the other. | 就直接进入了它的另一头 |
[17:38] | Oh, this is something else. | 这事另有原因 |
[17:41] | What else can you tell us about the symptoms? | 能告诉我们还有什么症状吗 |
[17:44] | Most got sick right away. | 大部分人马上就发病了 |
[17:45] | Others took longer, like, hours, a day. | 有的人发作得慢一些 几小时后 一天后 |
[17:48] | But it always started the same way. | 但开始时症状都一样 |
[17:50] | First, confusion, forgetting things… | 首先 变得糊涂 开始忘事 |
[17:54] | tremors. | 颤抖 |
[17:56] | Some of them became paranoid. | 有的人开始疑神疑鬼 |
[17:58] | Others turned violent. | 有的人变得十分暴力 |
[18:01] | Like our friend at the diner. | 就像餐厅的那个家伙 |
[18:03] | A few of us who are immune | 我们这些少数没受影响的人 |
[18:04] | are holed up at the high school. | 都躲在高中学校里 |
[18:06] | Including my wife and daughter. | 包括我的妻子和女儿 |
[18:07] | That’s why I went to the diner, to get them food. | 所以我才会去餐馆 给他们找点吃的 |
[18:11] | They need supplies. | 他们需要补给 |
[18:13] | But what they need most of all is hope. | 但他们最需要的是希望 |
[18:16] | Knowing that the FBI is here might give them that. | 如果知道联调局来了 或许能带给他们希望 |
[18:20] | All right, we need to find a way to contact Broyles | 好吧 我们需要设法联系布洛伊 |
[18:22] | and let him know what’s going on here. | 让他知道这里的情况 |
[18:24] | I did find some radios out back. | 我在后面找到了些无线电设备 |
[18:25] | I could try to send out a signal, | 我可以试着给他们发个讯号 |
[18:26] | but I’m gonna need an elevated place | 可我需要在地势高 |
[18:28] | with a clear line of sight and something to boost the power. | 视野开阔的地方 还需要发电设备 |
[18:30] | There is a– | 在学校里 |
[18:31] | an emergency generator at the high school. | 有一个应急发电机 |
[18:33] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[18:36] | I think we’re gonna need a few things first. | 我想我们先得准备一些东西 |
[18:39] | You know, I think there’s a military base about 50 miles from here. | 我记得离这里50英里处有一个军事基地 |
[18:42] | You think the army’s involved in this? | 你觉得此事和军方有关吗 |
[18:44] | I mean, something of this magnitude–a whole town? | 这么大范围的事故 涉及了整个城镇 |
[18:47] | Perhaps it was a military experiment gone wrong, | 或许是军方的什么实验出了差错 |
[18:49] | Like that case we caught in Edina. | 就像我们伊代纳的那起案子 |
[18:51] | Where’s Edina? | 伊代纳是哪儿 |
[18:52] | Uh, upstate New York. | 纽约州的北部 |
[18:53] | Remember, the whole town’s population was disfigured | 记得吗 整个城镇的人都因为 |
[18:56] | from the military experiment? | 军方的实验而面目全非 |
[18:58] | We never had such a case. | 我们没办过这样的案子 |
[19:01] | I investigated a case in Edina | 我和我的沃尔特和奥利维亚 |
[19:03] | with my Walter and my Olivia. | 在伊代纳调查过一起案子 |
[19:07] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[19:09] | Right, well, I must’ve– | 那个 我一定是 |
[19:10] | I must’ve read it in your debrief. | 一定是在你的汇报中读到的 |
[19:14] | Oh, uh, Peter, now, | 彼得 好了 |
[19:16] | now, I don’t consider myself to be a violent man… | 老实说 我认为我不是个暴力的人 |
[19:20] | per se, | 本质上不是 |
[19:21] | but given the danger of our, uh, present predicament, | 但鉴于我们现在所处的困境 |
[19:24] | I think it would be best if I had one of those. | 我想也许最好给我一支那玩意 |
[19:34] | Pepper spray? | 胡椒水喷雾器 |
[19:35] | Just remember it shoots that way. | 记得别喷着自己了 |
[19:44] | You ever use a gun? | 你用过手枪吗 |
[19:48] | I’m a teacher. | 我可是个老师 |
[19:49] | Okay, red button, safety. | 好 红色按钮是保险栓 |
[19:53] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:57] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 出发吧 |
[20:10] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[20:13] | You guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[20:31] | We got to get out of this town. | 我们必须离开这小镇 |
[20:44] | Come on. | 快点 |
[20:46] | It won’t start. | 不会发动了 |
[20:47] | The increase in electromagnetism | 在公路上遇到的 |
[20:49] | that caused the cars to lose power on the highway | 因为电磁场变强而让车失去电力的情况 |
[20:52] | must be present in this town too. | 肯定也发生在这镇上了 |
[20:54] | Well, it was working when we pulled in. | 可我们来时还能用呢 |
[20:56] | Well, the effect must be intermittent. | 干扰一定是间歇性的 |
[20:58] | We can wait, but we have no idea how long it will last. | 我们可以等 但干扰的持续时间不得而知 |
[21:07] | – I see the resemblance. – Pardon? | -我看出你们很相像了 -什么 |
[21:09] | Agent Dunham said his name is Bishop, like yours. | 德探员说他姓贝肖普 和你一样 |
[21:12] | He’s your son, isn’t he? | 他是你儿子 对吧 |
[21:14] | In a fashion, yes, you could say that. | 勉强地说 是的 你说得对 |
[21:22] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[21:24] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[21:25] | It’s just– my arm won’t stop shaking. | 只是 我的手臂止不住发抖 |
[21:27] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[21:29] | Whoa, whoa. What’s the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[21:30] | No, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[21:31] | It’s just– I’m just a little bit dizzy. | 我就是…就是有点晕 |
[21:34] | You need some water? | 想喝点水吗 |
[21:35] | No… | 不了… |
[21:45] | Oh, Peter, I don’t know how to explain it, | 彼得 我不知道该怎么形容 |
[21:47] | but that feels like there was somebody else | 但是感觉好像还有别的什么人 |
[21:49] | in my, uh– in my head. | 在我…在我脑袋里 |
[21:55] | Here… | 来… |
[21:57] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[21:59] | I-I-I’m scared that– | 我怕 |
[22:00] | that what’s happening to the other people in this town | 发生在这个镇上其他人身上的事 |
[22:02] | is happening to me. | 也发生在我身上了 |
[22:25] | Open up. It’s Cliff. | 开门 我是克里夫 |
[22:36] | Cliff. Who are they? | 克里夫 他们是谁 |
[22:37] | They’re FBI, Brian. | 他们是联调局的 布莱恩 |
[22:38] | I’ll explain inside. | 进去再说 |
[22:46] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[22:48] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[22:49] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[22:51] | How many people do you have here? | 你们这里有多少人 |
[22:53] | 12 of us made it. | 我们12个人没疯 |
[22:55] | Eleven. | 11个了 |
[22:56] | Teresa. | 泰莉莎 |
[22:57] | – When? – This morning. | -什么时候 -今早 |
[22:59] | Locked her up in one of the empty classrooms. | 把她锁在一间空教室里了 |
[23:01] | Couldn’t take the chance she’d hurt one of us. | 以免她伤害我们其他人 |
[23:03] | – Daddy! – Lacey-girl. | -爸爸 -莱西乖女儿 |
[23:04] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[23:06] | – I thought you were- – No, no. | -我以为你… -没有 |
[23:08] | I’m here. I’m here. | 我在这儿呢 我在这儿呢 |
[23:13] | We got to tell Walter. | 我们得告诉沃尔特 |
[23:15] | If you think what’s happening to these people | 如果你认为发生在他们身上的事 |
[23:16] | – is happening to you- – So, FBI, huh? | -也发生在你身上… -那么 你们是联调局 |
[23:19] | Where’s the rest of you? | 大部队呢 |
[23:21] | Uh, they’ll be here soon. | 他们很快就到了 |
[23:23] | We’ve been trapped here for days. | 我们被困数日了 |
[23:25] | Our whole damn town’s destroyed. | 我们整个镇子都被毁了 |
[23:26] | Our friends, our families– | 我们的朋友 亲人 |
[23:27] | everyone’s going crazy, | 大家都疯了 |
[23:28] | and the U.S. Government sends three people? | 而美国政府就派了三个人来吗 |
[23:30] | Look, I understand that you have questions, | 听我说 我理解你们有疑问 |
[23:31] | but all I can tell you at the moment | 但我现在只能告诉你 |
[23:33] | is that help will come. | 会有人来援助我们的 |
[23:35] | Now, in the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[23:35] | We need to work together, find out what’s going on here, | 我们需要协同合作 查明到底发生了什么 |
[23:38] | and also how to get out. | 以及如何逃离 |
[23:39] | If I could examine one of the victims, | 如果我能为一位受害者做检查 |
[23:41] | we might get answers to what’s happening in this town. | 说不定能知道这个镇子到底发生了什么 |
[23:43] | I heard that one of your party went insane. | 我听说你们有人疯了 |
[23:46] | May I see her? | 我能看看她吗 |
[23:54] | Teresa. | 泰莉莎 |
[23:58] | You’re the man from the government. | 你是政府派来的 |
[24:00] | You’re here about our air quality. | 你是为我们的空气质量而来 |
[24:03] | The air quality’s bad here, isn’t it? | 这里的空气质量真糟 对不对 |
[24:06] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[24:12] | Hmm. Fascinating. | 真有意思 |
[24:13] | What is it, Walter? | 怎么了 沃尔特 |
[24:14] | I’ll need to take a blood sample. | 我要取一份血样 |
[24:19] | The cook at the diner had two irises in each eye. | 餐馆的那个厨师每只眼睛都有两层虹膜 |
[24:22] | Perhaps whatever is afflicting these people | 或许困扰这些人的东西 |
[24:24] | is creating some sort of rapid mitosis, | 制造了类似于快速的有丝分裂 |
[24:27] | causing the cells to replicate exponentially, | 让细胞以指数方式复制 |
[24:30] | duplicating body parts. | 复制出了人体器官 |
[24:42] | I’m going to ask you some questions, Teresa. | 我要问你些问题 泰莉莎 |
[24:45] | I should start supper. | 我该去做晚饭了 |
[24:47] | Lee’s going to be home soon. | 李就快到家了 |
[24:51] | H-her husband– | 是她丈夫 |
[24:52] | He passed six, seven years ago. | 他大概六七年前过世了 |
[24:58] | So when was the last time you saw Lee, Teresa? | 那么你最后见李是什么时候 泰莉莎 |
[25:01] | This morning. | 今早 |
[25:02] | I packed his lunch before he went to work. | 他去上班前我给他的午饭打好包 |
[25:05] | And what did you and Lee talk about this morning? | 那你和李今早说了些什么 |
[25:10] | Is this a joke? Some sick joke? | 你开玩笑吗 变态的笑话吗 |
[25:13] | Sorry? | 怎么了 |
[25:14] | My Lee’s dead… | 我的李死了 |
[25:17] | Seven years this April. | 到今年四月就七年了 |
[25:25] | I should start supper. | 我该去做晚饭了 |
[25:28] | Lee’s gonna be home soon. | 李很快就要到家了 |
[25:31] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[25:32] | Did you get the radio to work? | 无线电能用了吗 |
[25:33] | I couldn’t get a signal. | 收不到信号 |
[25:35] | Even if I had a generator twice that size, | 就算有个两倍大的发电机 |
[25:37] | there’s just too much electromagnetic interference. | 电磁干扰还是太强了 |
[25:40] | I think we’re stuck here for a while. | 我觉得我们要困在这儿一段时间了 |
[25:46] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:47] | That woman, Teresa– | 那个女人 泰莉莎 |
[25:49] | her husband died seven years ago, | 她丈夫七年前就死了 |
[25:51] | and yet she thinks she talked to him this morning. | 可她却觉得她今早跟他谈过话 |
[25:57] | Let Walter test your blood too. | 让沃尔特也给你做血检吧 |
[26:01] | It’s the only way you’re gonna know for sure. | 只有这样你才能确认 |
[26:07] | They’re probably just psychosomatic– | 或许只是身心失调 |
[26:09] | these things you’re feeling. | 我是说你的这些感受 |
[26:11] | You were always very empathetic, even as a child. | 你总是移情作用很重 小时候就这样 |
[26:15] | That’s why you’re such a great investigator– | 所以你才是名出色的探员 |
[26:16] | you ability to empathize with the victims. | 因为你能与受害者感同身受 |
[26:19] | That’s all this is. | 这个也就是如此 |
[26:21] | A-and if it’s something worse, then we’ll deal with it. | 就算有什么不好的 我们会处理的 |
[26:26] | Well, I-I need to go and examine this. | 我得去检查这个了 |
[26:39] | Well, I’m glad you’re here– | 我很高兴你在这儿 |
[26:41] | Not just for me but for him. | 不止是就我自身而言 也是就他 |
[26:45] | I’ve seen the way he’s been with you lately. | 我看到他最近和你在一起的样子了 |
[26:48] | Before you got here, he was kind of shut down | 你来之前 他闭门不出 |
[26:50] | and isolated. | 与世隔绝 |
[26:55] | He’s a lot like my Walter, this one. | 这个沃尔特跟我家那位挺像的 |
[26:58] | What’s she like? | 她是什么样的人 |
[26:59] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[27:00] | The other Olivia. | 你那个奥利维亚 |
[27:02] | I’m just curious. | 我就是好奇 |
[27:07] | I don’t know, she’s, uh– | 说不清 她… |
[27:10] | she’s driven. | 她很有紧迫感 |
[27:12] | She’s very, very stubborn. | 她非常 非常固执 |
[27:15] | She doesn’t like to lose. | 不喜欢失败 |
[27:17] | But she sees the best in people, | 但她能看到人的闪光点 |
[27:19] | even when they don’t see it themselves. | 就算他们自己看不到 |
[27:21] | When she first found me, I was in Baghdad | 她刚找到我的时候 我在巴格达 |
[27:24] | trying to run a scam on these two Iranian businessmen. | 想诈骗两个伊朗商人 |
[27:26] | I didn’t picture you as the scamming type. | 我真是没想到你是会骗人的人 |
[27:30] | That’s what made me so good at it. | 所以我才是个高手啊 |
[27:32] | Anyway, it was all supposed to be temporary. | 总之 本来说好只是暂时的 |
[27:34] | She told me I just had to babysit Walter | 她跟我说我只需在沃尔特 |
[27:35] | while he was working on a case for the FBI, | 协助联调局查一桩案子期间照顾他 |
[27:38] | and then after it was done, I could leave, | 完事之后 我就可以离开 |
[27:40] | go back to my own life– | 回到我自己的生活中 |
[27:41] | despite, of course, how gorgeous she is. | 当然了 尽管她美貌惊人 |
[27:44] | Well, you’ve got good taste. | 你很有品味 |
[27:49] | She gave me something that I hadn’t had since– | 她给了我一样自从… |
[27:58] | Really since my mom died. | 自从我妈妈死后我就没有过的东西 |
[27:59] | She gave me… | 她给了我… |
[28:02] | a place to call home… | 一个可以称作家的地方… |
[28:05] | a place I’d want to call home. | 一个我愿意当做家的地方 |
[28:11] | Eventually, we even had our own thing. | 到最后 我们还有了自己的约定 |
[28:14] | A thing? | 约定 |
[28:15] | Yeah, a thing. A routine, you know? | 对 就是每周例行的惯例 |
[28:17] | On Friday nights, we’d get together. | 周五晚上 我们会在一起 |
[28:18] | We’d watch cheesy horror films and order in from Damiano’s. | 一起看三俗的恐怖片点黛米亚诺家的外卖 |
[28:22] | You ever been? | 你去过那儿吗 |
[28:23] | No, but I’ve driven past on my way home. | 没有 但是我开车回家会经过那里 |
[28:25] | It’s good. You should check it out. | 挺不错的 你该去试试 |
[28:28] | Well, she’s lucky to have you. | 她有你真是很幸运 |
[28:33] | Oh, my god! No! | 我的天啊 不 |
[28:38] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[28:39] | I don’t know. I just found her like this. | 不知道 我发现她时就这样了 |
[28:44] | She got loose somehow. | 她不知怎么跑出来了 |
[28:52] | I don’t understand. | 我真不明白 |
[28:53] | She was fine when we got here. | 我们来的时候她还好好的 |
[28:56] | I mean, if it happened to her, | 如果她会发疯 |
[28:57] | what’s to say it’s not gonna happen to rest of us, | 怎么知道我们其他人不会 |
[29:00] | and why hasn’t anybody come? | 而且为什么还没有人来 |
[29:01] | We’re all gonna be okay. | 我们都会没事的 |
[29:03] | We just need to figure out what’s happening here | 我们只需要查明这里到底是怎么回事 |
[29:05] | and find out how to get out. | 并想办法离开 |
[29:09] | They shouldn’t even be here. | 他们都不该在这儿的 |
[29:12] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[29:15] | Last fall I was offered a teaching job in Philadelphia. | 去年秋天 我受邀去费城执教 |
[29:19] | Angela wanted me to take it. | 安吉拉希望我接受 |
[29:20] | I convinced her to stay. | 但我劝服她留下了 |
[29:22] | I think deep down I was scared to leave here. | 我想我内心深处还是害怕离开这里 |
[29:26] | This town is all I’ve ever known. | 这座小镇是我人生的全部 |
[29:28] | If I had just taken that job, my family would be safe now. | 如果我接受了那份工作 我的家人这会就安全了 |
[29:33] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[29:35] | But you are here, | 但你留在这儿了 |
[29:36] | and if it weren’t for you, | 要不是你 |
[29:37] | they might not have made it this far. | 他们或许撑不到现在呢 |
[29:41] | Will Olivia Dunham and Peter Bishop | 请奥利维亚·德纳姆和彼得·贝肖普 |
[29:43] | please report to the biology lab at once? | 立刻来生物试验室报道 |
[29:46] | Olivia and Peter to the biology lab. Thank you. | 奥利维亚和彼得来生物试验室 谢谢 |
[29:53] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[29:54] | Olivia? | 奥利维亚 |
[29:56] | I think I’ve worked out what’s happened in this town. | 我想我知道这个小镇是怎么了 |
[29:59] | When I examined Teresa’s blood, | 我检查泰莉莎的血样时 |
[30:00] | I found 92 chromosomes in her DNA. | 我发现她DNA中有92个染色体 |
[30:03] | Well, that’s twice the genetic material | 那就是两倍于一个人体中 |
[30:05] | that should appear in any human being. | 该含有的遗传物质数目了 |
[30:07] | Okay, well, how is that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[30:08] | Belly and I once combined a tiny portion of our universe | 我和贝利曾将我们世界和平行世界的很小一部分 |
[30:12] | with the alternate universe in a goldfish bowl in our lab. | 结合起来放在我们实验室的一个金鱼缸里 |
[30:16] | Besides… | 而且… |
[30:17] | what it did to the goldfish, the effect on the physics | 这给金鱼的影响 和重叠区域内 |
[30:20] | in the overlapping areas was catastrophic. | 对物理的影响是灾难性的 |
[30:22] | Gravity, electromagnetic fields– | 重力 电磁场 |
[30:25] | Walter, what you’re saying is | 沃尔特 你是说 |
[30:26] | the two universes merged together somehow? | 两个宇宙不知怎么合并了 |
[30:27] | Yeah, I’m afraid I am. | 对 恐怕正是如此 |
[30:32] | These two circles… | 这两个圈… |
[30:34] | represent the respective universes. | 代表两个宇宙 |
[30:36] | And this overlap is the town. | 这里重叠的部分就是这个镇 |
[30:39] | Now, for reasons that I am yet to deduce, | 出于还有待我推测的原因 |
[30:42] | our Westfield has merged | 我们的西田镇和 |
[30:44] | with the Westfield from the alternate universe, | 平行世界的西田镇合并了 |
[30:47] | trapping the three of us in the overlap. | 而我们三个就被困在了重叠区里 |
[30:51] | Okay, well, how can two universes merging | 好吧 那两个世界的合并 |
[30:53] | drive an entire town insane? | 为什么把大家都逼疯了 |
[30:55] | Maybe the same thing that’s happening to the town | 或许发生在镇子上的事 |
[30:56] | is happening to the townspeople. | 也发生在居民身上了 |
[30:57] | They’re merging with their doppelgangers. | 他们在和他们的”二重身”合并 |
[30:59] | Which would explain why Teresa, uh, | 这就解释了泰莉莎为什么 |
[31:01] | thought her husband was alive and dead at the same time. | 会同时觉得她丈夫还活着又死了 |
[31:03] | I mean, can you imagine being flooded with years | 你能想象吗 脑海中充满了多年的 |
[31:06] | of experiences and memories that were not your own? | 不属于你的经历和记忆 |
[31:10] | The mind– unable to distinguish between what’s real and what is not. | 大脑 不能分辨真假 |
[31:15] | Okay, well, can it be reversed? | 好吧 这个能撤销吗 |
[31:17] | Sadly, no. | 可惜的是 不能 |
[31:18] | I am afraid the damage is done. | 恐怕伤害是永久的了 |
[31:22] | So what are you saying, Walter, | 那么你的意思是 沃尔特 |
[31:23] | – that Olivia’s- – What? | -奥利维亚她… -什么 |
[31:26] | No, Olivia’s blood was fine. | 不 奥利维亚的血样没问题 |
[31:29] | Did I fail to mention that? | 这我没说吗 |
[31:31] | Yes, you left that part out. | 没 你没说 |
[31:32] | Oh, you’re– you’re perfectly fine, dear. | 你很好 亲爱的 |
[31:35] | Now, as with all of us, | 至于我们其他人 |
[31:36] | it stands to reason that Cliff | 有理由认为 克里夫 |
[31:38] | and the other people here do not have doppelgangers | 和这里的其他人 现在在平行世界的小镇 |
[31:42] | at present in the town in the alternate universe. | 是没有”二重身”的 |
[31:45] | But Cliff said that he turned down a job offer | 克里夫说他去年拒绝了一份来自费城的 |
[31:47] | in philadelphia last fall. | 工作邀请 |
[31:48] | Right, so in the alternate universe, | 对 那么在平行世界 |
[31:49] | he must’ve taken the job and moved his family. | 他一定是接受了那份工作 和家人搬走了 |
[31:51] | Hey, Walter, could any of this happen naturally? | 沃尔特 这些会是自然现象吗 |
[31:54] | I-I-I-I don’t see how. | 我想不可能 |
[31:56] | When Belly and I merged just a tiny portion of the universes, | 我和贝利合并了一小部分世界的时候 |
[32:00] | the energy required was tremendous. | 所需的能量极大 |
[32:02] | I-I can’t imagine an energy source that would merge an entire town. | 我无法想象有能源能够合并一整个小镇的 |
[32:07] | What about amphilocite? | 那安非勒塞呢 |
[32:12] | Yes, that would do it. | 对 这个能做到 |
[32:14] | You think that David Robert Jones is involved? | 你认为这跟戴维·罗伯特·琼斯有关吗 |
[32:16] | I don’t know, but maybe that’s why he was at the quarry. | 我不知道 但这或许是他去采石场的原因 |
[32:19] | Mining amphilocite, to do this. | 开采安非勒塞 来做这个 |
[32:21] | But why? I mean, to what end? | 为什么呢 什么目的 |
[32:22] | Of course, if my theory’s correct, | 当然了 如果我的理论是正确的 |
[32:25] | it presents a more pressing problem. | 那么就有个更紧急的问题了 |
[32:28] | The effects I have just described– | 我刚刚所描述的现象 |
[32:30] | t-they are just phase one. | 那只是第一阶段的 |
[32:32] | What’s phase two? | 第二阶段是什么 |
[32:36] | Agent Dunham, you need to see this. | 德探员 你得来看看这个 |
[33:05] | That… | 那… |
[33:07] | is phase two. | 就是第二阶段 |
[33:17] | Lacey, come on. | 莱西 过来 |
[33:19] | Come away from there, honey. | 离开那里 宝贝 |
[33:26] | Daddy, what’s happening? | 爸爸 怎么回事 |
[33:28] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[33:29] | Go with mommy. | 跟妈妈待在一起 |
[33:35] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[33:39] | The two towns have merged together. | 两个镇子合二为一了 |
[33:42] | They’re creating an excess of mass and energy | 他们在重叠区域内制造出了过多的 |
[33:45] | in the overlapping regions. | 质量和能量 |
[33:47] | The fundamental forces of physics are colliding– | 物理的基本力在碰撞 |
[33:50] | out of balance, destroying everything. | 失去平衡 毁掉一切 |
[33:52] | Well, isn’t there anywhere we’ll be safe? | 有没有我们能安全避难的地方 |
[33:54] | No. | 没有 |
[33:56] | Two things cannot occupy the same space | 两样东西无法同时占有一个空间 |
[33:59] | without dire consequences. | 定会有可怕的后果 |
[34:03] | Both towns will be destroyed and all of us with them. | 两个镇子都会被毁 我们也同归于尽 |
[34:08] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们什么都做不了 |
[34:13] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们什么都做不了 |
[34:24] | M-maybe you should go and talk to him. | 或许你该去和他谈谈 |
[34:27] | Me? | 我 |
[34:28] | Well, I’ve seen how you two are together, | 我见过你们两个在一起的样子 |
[34:30] | and he seems to respond to you. | 他似乎对你更有感应 |
[34:38] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[34:40] | There must be something we can do. | 我们肯定能做点什么 |
[34:43] | You said that the forces of nature are colliding. | 你说自然之力在碰撞 |
[34:46] | Do you think they could be offset by opposite forces? | 你认为能用反作用力抵消他们吗 |
[34:49] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. | 是啊 是啊 是啊 |
[34:51] | The sum of equal and opposite vectors is– | 两个大小相同方向相反的向量之和 |
[34:54] | zero. | 是零 |
[35:03] | Very clever, Peter. | 真聪明 彼得 |
[35:07] | We need to find the place | 我们需要找到那个 |
[35:09] | where the opposite forces meet and cancel out. | 作用力与反作用力交汇并相互抵消的地方 |
[35:12] | Like the eye of the storm. | 就像是风暴眼 |
[35:13] | In a hurricane, the center is said to be the safest spot. | 飓风来袭时 据说飓风的中心最安全 |
[35:16] | And after this thing is said and done, | 这一切都过去之后 |
[35:17] | it might be the only place that survives. | 大概只有那里能幸存了 |
[35:18] | Of course. We need to find the true center of the merger. | 没错 我们得找到两个世界合并的真正中心点 |
[35:22] | Okay, well, you do that. I’m gonna get us a ride. | 你们来解决这个问题 我去找几辆车 |
[35:25] | Come on. | 我们走吧 |
[35:28] | Okay, we need to get to a place | 我们必须尽快赶到一个地方 |
[35:29] | where we’re gonna be safe from the destruction. | 只有到了那里我们才能幸免于难 |
[35:31] | – Where? – We’re working on it. | -在哪儿 -我们正在研究 |
[35:33] | But we’re gonna need vehicles to transport us there. | 但我们需要车辆把大家都送过去 |
[35:36] | Now, we know that the phenomenon affects electronics, | 我们知道这个现象干扰电子设备 |
[35:39] | so any fuel-injected engines won’t work. | 所以燃油喷射发动机无法运行 |
[35:41] | We need older cars, uh, | 我们需要老款车 |
[35:43] | any running models from the 1970s– | 能不能找到两三辆七十年代的车… |
[35:46] | two, maybe three to transport everyone safely. | 好把大家平安地送过去 |
[35:49] | I might have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[35:52] | We left town here. | 我们从这里出了西田镇 |
[35:55] | And we entered for the first time here. | 我们第一次是从这儿进来的 |
[35:57] | And Cliff said the first building to fall | 克里夫说过 消失的第一栋建筑 |
[35:59] | was the bank here on river and highway. | 是一个建在河流与高速路旁的银行 |
[36:02] | Right. So, in order to find the bull’s-eye… | 好的 要想找到我们的目的地… |
[36:05] | Connect the points. | 就得把这些点连起来 |
[36:06] | Divide in half. | 找到中点 |
[36:09] | Construct the perpendicular bisectors. | 画出中垂线 |
[36:11] | And extend to their intersection– | 然后把中垂线延伸到它们的交点… |
[36:13] | In the center here. | 就是这里了 |
[36:17] | Cypress and Quimby. | 柏树街和金培街交汇处 |
[36:21] | We think the center’s gonna be right there. | 我们计算出 中心点应该是这里 |
[36:23] | It says “Cypress and Quimby”. | 地图上写的是”柏树街”和”金培街”交汇处 |
[36:25] | That looks about four miles from here. | 离这儿大概有4英里 |
[36:27] | If Peter’s theory is correct, | 如果彼得的理论是对的 |
[36:29] | it will be the only thing left standing | 当两个世界的西田镇相撞的时候 |
[36:31] | when the town collapses upon itself. | 那将会是仅存的一座建筑 |
[36:35] | Need a ride? | 要搭车吗 |
[36:42] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[36:44] | Okay. Where am I going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[36:45] | Okay, uh, Cypress and Quimby. | 柏树街和金培街交汇处 |
[36:48] | – Do you know that? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你知道这个地方吗 -知道 知道 |
[36:49] | There’s a bike shop there. | 那里有一家自行车店 |
[36:51] | Don’t cry, dear. | 乖孩子 别哭了 |
[36:53] | We’re going to a safe place. | 我们马上就到安全的地方了 |
[36:55] | We’ll be fine. You’ll see. | 相信我 一切都会好起来的 |
[37:01] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[37:17] | Nice shot. | 干得好 |
[37:25] | Okay, is everyone all right? | 大家都没事吧 |
[37:26] | I think we better get moving. | 我们快走吧 |
[37:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:55] | Well, that’s not moving! | 这可搬不开 |
[37:59] | Okay, everyone, we’re on foot from here! | 大家都下来吧 我们得开始步行了 |
[38:01] | Make sure you stay together. | 一定要待在一起 |
[38:07] | Come on, run! | 快点 跑起来 |
[38:12] | Go, go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[38:17] | – You’re the last of them? – Yes. | -车上还有人吗 -没人了 |
[38:18] | Come on! | 大家快点 |
[38:22] | Hurry up, let’s go, move! | 快点 我们走啊 |
[38:24] | Lacey! | 莱西 |
[38:25] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[38:28] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[38:31] | Everybody inside! | 大家快进屋去 |
[38:39] | Walter, what are you doing? Come on, get inside. | 沃尔特 你还愣着干嘛 快进屋 |
[38:41] | Peter. Peter, you were right. | 彼得 你是对的 |
[38:44] | This is it. This is the eye of the storm. | 就是这里 这就是风暴眼 |
[38:46] | Great. | 好 |
[38:55] | We’ll be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[38:56] | We–we’ll be safe here. | 待在这里 我们就安全了 |
[39:01] | Daddy, I’m scared. | 爸爸 我好害怕 |
[39:56] | Understood. | 明白 |
[39:57] | Coordinate with C.O.C. and keep me apprised of any changes. | 跟管委会进行协调 有任何进展 立即通知我 |
[40:01] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[40:02] | Search teams just checked in. | 搜寻分队刚刚向我报告 |
[40:04] | They scanned the entire area. | 他们地毯式搜索了整个小镇 |
[40:05] | No other survivors. | 没有发现其他的幸存者 |
[40:07] | – And it gets worse. – How? | -而且还带来了更坏的消息 -怎么 |
[40:09] | During the search, we found several unusual devices. | 在搜索中 找到了很多不同寻常的装置 |
[40:12] | We’re not sure how the technology works, | 装置原理尚不明确 |
[40:13] | but they were placed around the perimeter of the town. | 但有人围绕这个镇子安装了一圈这种东西 |
[40:15] | David Robert Jones. | 戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[40:17] | Hazmat detected trace amounts of amphilocite. | 危险品处理组找到了残留的安非勒塞 |
[40:19] | What would David Robert Jones | 戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[40:20] | have to gain by destroying a town | 把这个籍籍无名的小镇 |
[40:22] | that people didn’t even know was here to begin with? | 夷为平地究竟能得到什么好处啊 |
[40:24] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:25] | But the amount of amphilocite recovered from | 但我们从那些装置里找到的安非勒塞 |
[40:27] | those devices is only a fraction of Jones’ stockpile. | 只是琼斯存货中的很小一部分 |
[40:30] | Sir, we’ve got director Norris. | 长官 接通诺里斯局长了 |
[40:33] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[40:34] | I can take it from here. | 接下来的事就交给我吧 |
[40:45] | How is Lacey holding up? | 莱西还好吗 |
[40:49] | It’s just a sprain. She’s fine. | 她没什么大事 就是扭伤了脚 |
[40:50] | She’s strong. | 她很坚强的 |
[40:53] | And how are you? | 你还好吗 |
[40:57] | My home… | 我的家园… |
[41:00] | everything I’ve ever known– | 我所有熟知的一切… |
[41:01] | how did they just disappear? | 怎么会就这么消失了呢 |
[41:04] | I wish I knew. | 我也不知道 |
[41:06] | Even if you did, | 可就算你知道 |
[41:07] | you probably wouldn’t be able to tell me, right? | 恐怕你也不能告诉我吧 |
[41:10] | The bureau is gonna help you with temporary housing | 联调局会帮你们找到暂住的地方 |
[41:12] | until you get back on your feet. | 直到你们能够重新开始新生活 |
[41:19] | Well, we have each other. | 至少 我们还有彼此 |
[41:20] | No matter what happens, we’ll face it together. | 无论发生什么 我们都会同舟共济 |
[41:41] | Beautiful. | 真不赖 |
[41:46] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[41:47] | You’re leaving? | 你现在就走啊 |
[41:49] | But I-I’ve made crepes– | 可我刚做了可丽饼… |
[41:51] | breakfast for dinner. | 把这早点当成晚餐吃 |
[41:52] | Second most important meal of the day. | 这可是一天之中第二重要的一顿饭了 |
[41:56] | I’m sorry, Walter. I didn’t know. | 抱歉沃尔特 我不知道你做了饭 |
[41:57] | – Will you take a rain check? – Of course. | -改日我再来吃 好吗 -当然 |
[41:59] | First thing tomorrow morning, I promise. | 我保证 明天一大早我就来 |
[42:00] | And maybe by that time Broyles | 而且也许到时候布洛伊探员 |
[42:02] | will have allowed us access to the machine. | 就会允许我们用末日机器了 |
[42:04] | Oh, yes. | 那就太棒了 |
[42:05] | We can resume our efforts to get you home. | 我们就可以继续努力 送你回家了 |
[42:10] | Peter… | 彼得… |
[42:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:17] | Good night, Walter. | 沃尔特 晚安 |
[42:46] | Hey, come in. | 进来吧 |
[42:49] | I hope you don’t mind. I was just in the neighborhood. | 你不介意吧 我正好路过 |
[42:50] | Thought I’d stop by to see how you’re feeling. | 只是想上来看看你怎么样了 |
[42:52] | No, why would I? | 我怎么会介意啊 |
[42:53] | I’m gonna pour you a drink. | 我正要给你倒杯酒呢 |
[42:56] | What is that that smells so fantastic? | 是什么味道这么沁人心脾啊 |
[42:58] | What do you mean? | 装什么傻啊 |
[42:59] | It’s Friday. I ordered Damiano’s. | 今天是星期五啊 我从黛米亚诺订了餐 |
[43:04] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |