时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | They’re on their way to you now. | 他们往你那边去了 |
[00:03] | We’ll be waiting for them. | 我们会恭候大驾 |
[00:06] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[00:09] | His name is David Robert Jones. | 他叫戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[00:11] | He was looking for a mineral named amphilicite. | 他是要找一种叫安非勒塞的矿物质 |
[00:14] | Enough to blow a hole in the universe. | 足够给宇宙炸个洞 |
[00:16] | That tracker we had on Jones, | 我们放在琼斯身上的追踪器 |
[00:18] | How did he pinpoint the wavelength we were on that quickly? | 他怎么能那么快就找到它的波长 |
[00:22] | Colonel Broyles, we lost him. | 布洛伊上校 我们跟丢了 |
[00:24] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[00:25] | You think someone from our team told him? | 你觉得我们队里有人告诉他了 |
[00:28] | You have a better idea? | 你有更高明的看法吗 |
[00:35] | Officer down! | 有探员受伤 |
[00:36] | Who knew? We’ve got to find out. | 还有谁知道 我们得查明白 |
[00:39] | – Hey, Linc– – Liv. | -林肯 -小奥 |
[00:41] | I’ve been blown up before. This is nothing. | 我以前被炸飞过 这不算什么 |
[00:47] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[00:48] | Captain Lee, he didn’t make it. | 李上尉 他没挺过来 |
[01:13] | I don’t like funerals. | 我不喜欢葬礼 |
[01:18] | I never know what I’m supposed to say. | 我总不知说什么合适 |
[01:30] | There’s nothing you can say. | 说什么都不合适 |
[02:00] | This isn’t right. | 这不公平 |
[02:03] | Our children aren’t supposed to die before we do. | 白发人不应该送黑发人 |
[02:10] | We are going to do everything that we can | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[02:12] | to find who’s responsible and bring them to justice. | 找出凶手 将他绳之以法 |
[02:15] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[02:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:39] | I’m rather unclear. | 我不太明白 |
[02:41] | In exchange for this reduced sentence, | 为了获得这样减刑 |
[02:44] | what do you expect from me? | 你想让我干什么 |
[02:49] | I believe that David Robert Jones | 我相信戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[02:51] | has a mole in the Department of Defense. | 在国防部里安插了一个内鬼 |
[02:54] | Among other things, someone tipped him off | 先不说别的 有人把我们转押 |
[02:57] | about the location of a prisoner transport, | 犯人的地点通知了他 |
[03:00] | which allowed his men to ambush my team | 导致他的人伏击了我的队伍 |
[03:03] | and kill my partner. | 杀害了我的搭档 |
[03:06] | So you’re going to tell me who tipped off Jones. | 所以要你告诉我是谁给琼斯报的信 |
[03:14] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[03:16] | One-time only offer signed by the Secretary of Defense. | 这是国防部长授权的唯一一次机会 |
[03:30] | You’re making a mistake. | 你是在犯傻 |
[03:32] | I will find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[03:34] | And soon Jones and everyone who worked for him | 而且很快琼斯和他的手下 |
[03:37] | will find themselves rotting in a cell just like you. | 都会和你一样 被我关进牢房 |
[03:41] | Well, you needn’t worry about me, Agent Dunham. | 你不用操心我了 德探员 |
[03:45] | You see, I’m not gonna be here very long. | 我不会在这儿待多长时间的 |
[03:48] | It’s your world you ought to be concerned about. | 你该操心的是你的这个世界 |
[03:52] | because as bad as you think things are now, | 因为你要是觉得现在就很糟糕了 |
[03:56] | things are going to get much worse. | 好戏还在后头呢 |
[04:06] | Can anyone here tell me | 有没有人能告诉我 |
[04:08] | what we are in the business of doing? | 我们是做什么生意的 |
[04:11] | We are in the business of making money. | 我们是做赚钱生意的 |
[04:16] | Do you agree, Mr. Delman? | 你同意吗 德尔曼先生 |
[04:20] | Yes, Mr. Bauer. | 同意 鲍尔先生 |
[04:21] | Can you explain to me why | 那你能不能解释一下为什么 |
[04:22] | Hamilton and I had to cancel our flight to Baltimore this morning? | 我和汉密尔顿不得不取消今早去巴尔的摩的行程 |
[04:29] | Um, well, uh, because– | 因为… |
[04:32] | Because you and your associates | 因为你和你的同事们 |
[04:35] | failed to finish the presentation. | 没能完成汇报 |
[04:39] | Yes, Mr. Bauer. | 是 鲍尔先生 |
[04:40] | So you’re telling me that this company | 所以说 这家公司 |
[04:41] | has to forfeit on one of its largest accounts | 就因为你没能完成你的工作 |
[04:43] | because you didn’t do your job? | 要失去最大的客户之一吗 |
[04:49] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[04:50] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[04:52] | Well, then it should come as no surprise | 那么这屋里的所有人 尤其是你 |
[04:55] | to anyone in this room, especially you, | 都不会感到惊讶 |
[04:58] | Mr. Delman, you are– | 德尔曼先生 你被… |
[05:01] | What the hell is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[05:03] | What am I doing– | 我怎么了 |
[05:04] | I can’t move! | 我动不了了 |
[05:06] | Somebody get me down! | 谁把我弄下来 |
[05:46] | It’s a miracle we made it in one piece. | 我们能毫发无伤的到达真是奇迹 |
[05:47] | You drive like a daredevil. | 你开车跟疯子一样 |
[05:49] | For the 11th time, Walter, I drive the speed limit. | 我再说一遍 沃尔特 我没有超速 |
[05:51] | Most automobile fatalities | 大部分的机动车死亡事故 |
[05:53] | occur driving between work and home. | 都是发生在上下班路上 |
[05:55] | Yeah, so does most driving. | 是 也就这一时间段需要开车 |
[05:57] | Ascot, look. | 阿斯科特 看 |
[05:59] | It’s my son and his girlfriend. | 那是我儿子和他女朋友 |
[06:03] | I called your house last night, Peter. | 我昨晚给你家打电话了 彼得 |
[06:04] | You didn’t answer. | 你没接 |
[06:06] | That’s ’cause I was out. | 那是因为我不在 |
[06:08] | With Agent Dunham, I presume, | 我猜是和德探员在一起吧 |
[06:10] | making up for lost time. | 弥补错过的时光 |
[06:11] | Uh, you wanna let us know what we’re in for? | 跟我们说说案子的情况吧 |
[06:13] | Yeah, about an hour ago two men were killed | 好 大约一小时前 这栋楼里 |
[06:16] | in this building simultaneously. | 有两名男子同时死亡 |
[06:18] | Witnesses say that they were both lifted several feet in the air | 目击者说他们都被无形之力举起 |
[06:21] | and then driven back down to the ground by some unseen force. | 悬空几英尺 然后扔回地上 |
[06:24] | They died on impact. | 他们是摔死的 |
[06:29] | Bones in the lower half of his body are completely shattered. | 他下半身的骨头全碎了 |
[06:31] | – Feel this. – Oh, please, can I? | -来感觉一下 -求你了 我能不摸吗 |
[06:35] | He’s dead, Peter. You can’t hurt him. | 他已经死了 彼得 你伤不了他 |
[06:36] | Not really what I was concerned about. | 我倒不是担心那个 |
[06:38] | I’m seeing similar injuries over here. | 我这边也有类似的伤痕 |
[06:41] | How come out of this entire building, | 为什么整栋楼里 |
[06:42] | it only happened to these two? | 只有他们两人出这种状况 |
[06:43] | The wrath of God is revealed from heaven | 上天昭示了神之愤怒 |
[06:46] | against all unrighteous men. | 降于不诚不义之人 |
[06:50] | Romans 1:18. | 《罗马书》第一章第十八节 |
[06:51] | That’s the theory? | 是因为这个 |
[06:53] | The hand of God reached down from the skies | 上帝之手从天而降 |
[06:55] | and punished these people for their sins? | 惩戒他们的罪恶 |
[06:57] | One could argue that God kills us all. | 有人认为 上帝杀死了所有人 |
[07:00] | Although typically not in such a direct manner. | 不过一般不会这么直接 |
[07:05] | Spinal column’s crushed. | 脊柱断裂 |
[07:07] | Hip bone pushed up through his torso. | 髋骨刺入身体 |
[07:12] | All injuries consistent with impact. | 他们的伤都是冲击伤 |
[07:14] | Yeah, sure, but from that height | 没错 可这个高度落下 |
[07:16] | the fall couldn’t possible have produced a velocity to do that. | 不可能有足够的速度造成这样的伤势 |
[07:19] | No, you’re right. | 没错 |
[07:22] | His injuries would require much more velocity. | 造成这种伤害得有更大的速度 |
[07:25] | So tell me exactly what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[07:27] | He was, um, yelling, | 他在冲我吼 |
[07:28] | and I thought for sure he was gonna fire me. | 我很确定他要解雇我 |
[07:32] | He’s yelled at us before, but not like this. | 他之前也发过火 但这次不一样 |
[07:35] | I’ve never seen him so angry. | 我从来没见过他这么生气 |
[07:36] | And then all of a sudden, | 突然 |
[07:37] | he was pulled up out of his chair | 他就从椅子上飞了起来 |
[07:40] | by, like, this invisible hand or something. | 就像被隐形的手拉起来一样 |
[07:46] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[07:51] | What you got? | 发现什么了 |
[07:51] | It’s a laceration of some sort. | 像是撕裂伤 |
[07:55] | Could you check the other victim’s abdomen for abrasions, dear? | 你能看一下另一位死者腹部有擦伤吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah, I got one here, too. | 对 这也有 |
[08:02] | It’s just above the waist. | 就在腰部上方 |
[08:05] | What do you think could have caused that? | 你觉得会是什么造成的 |
[08:07] | I’m not sure yet. | 不知道 |
[08:12] | A seatbelt. | 安全带 |
[08:17] | Look at the way the laceration extends across the waist. | 看腰部周围擦伤的痕迹 |
[08:20] | If these people weren’t in an office building, | 如果不是因为在办公楼里 |
[08:22] | you’d swear they were in a car crash together. | 你肯定会认为他们是车祸身亡 |
[08:24] | We have a third victim. | 又有一名死者 |
[08:26] | Broyles just called, | 布洛伊打来电话 |
[08:26] | and apparently they found a man | 他们在布鲁克林的公寓里 |
[08:28] | who died in his apartment in Brooklyn. | 发现了一具男尸 |
[08:31] | His injuries and time of death are consistent with the men here, | 伤痕和死亡时间与这两位死者相符 |
[08:34] | and he was a pilot. | 他是一名飞行员 |
[08:36] | Yes, yes. | 对 没错 |
[08:38] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:39] | The crushed spinal column, | 脊柱断裂 |
[08:41] | the broken femurs. | 腿骨骨折 |
[08:43] | These men’s wounds are consistent with a plane crash. | 这些人的伤情符合空难的状况 |
[08:46] | That’s brilliant, dear. | 真好 亲爱的 |
[08:47] | Walter, how could these people have been in a plane crash | 沃尔特 这些人都不在飞机上 |
[08:49] | if neither of them was in a plane? | 怎么会死于空难 |
[08:53] | Right. | 也对 |
[08:55] | There is that. | 这是个问题 |
[09:06] | I might have an idea. | 我有想法了 |
[09:13] | Sir, the other side was correct. | 长官 那边所说没错 |
[09:14] | There was a plane crash. | 的确有一场空难 |
[09:15] | When did it happen? | 什么时候 |
[09:16] | Approximately 90 minutes ago | 约九十分钟之前 |
[09:18] | just after takeoff from an airfield in Teaneck. | 飞机当时刚从蒂内克一机场起飞 |
[09:20] | Casualties? | 有人伤亡吗 |
[09:21] | Two men and the pilot. | 飞行员和另外两人死亡 |
[09:24] | Just the person I wanted to see. | 正想找你呢 |
[09:26] | Coordinate with NTSB | 与运安委协调 |
[09:27] | to take possession of the wreckage and the bodies. | 去取回飞机残骸和尸体 |
[09:29] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[09:32] | I’ve narrowed it down to 108 names. | 已经把范围缩小到108人 |
[09:34] | 108 names? | 108人 |
[09:35] | Everyone who had operational clearance | 他们都有操控权限 |
[09:37] | and would have known about the prisoner transport. | 会知道囚犯押解的事 |
[09:40] | I want to initiate background checks | 我想调查他们的背景 |
[09:42] | and electronic surveillance. | 并进行电子监控 |
[09:45] | You’re talking about investigating our own people, | 你是要调查我们自己人 |
[09:48] | many of whom work for D.O.D. | 许多人在国防部供职 |
[09:49] | and outrank both of us. | 级别比你我都高 |
[09:51] | Sir, Jones has been a step ahead of us the whole way. | 长官 琼斯总是先我们一步 |
[09:54] | He knew we were coming, | 他知道我们要来 |
[09:55] | and he moved his entire shapeshifter operation. | 就转移了整个变形人组织 |
[09:57] | When we were tracking him, | 我们追踪他时 |
[09:58] | he knew what frequency we were on. | 他知道我们的频率 |
[10:00] | Someone inside tipped off Nina Sharp | 咱们内部有人向尼娜·夏普告密 |
[10:02] | and got Lincoln killed. | 害林肯为此牺牲 |
[10:03] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[10:05] | But this level of surveillance comes with a lot of red tape. | 但这一级别的监控需要很多手续 |
[10:14] | I’ll cut through it. | 我会想办法的 |
[10:18] | In the meantime, I need you on something else. | 与此同时 有其他事需要你去办 |
[10:21] | A charter plane crashed in New Jersey this morning, | 今早一架私人包机在新泽西坠毁 |
[10:23] | killing everyone on board. | 无人生还 |
[10:25] | Apparently it also killed their counterparts on the other side. | 在另一边的世界 他们相对应的人也死了 |
[10:28] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[10:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:30] | But I want you to report to the bridge | 我要你去桥那里 |
[10:31] | and pick up members from the other fringe division. | 把那边的潜科学部人员接来 |
[10:33] | We’ll be investigating this together. | 两边会协同调查 |
[10:36] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:48] | Agent Dunham, are you ready? | 德探员 准备好了吗 |
[10:50] | Uh, almost. | 马上就好 |
[10:55] | Always like to empty my bladder before a long trip. | 长途旅行前得先上个厕所 |
[10:57] | Walter, you do realize that we’re just walking through a door. | 沃尔特 你知道我们只要穿过一道门吧 |
[11:00] | It’s better safe than sorry. | 小心驶得万年船嘛 |
[11:03] | We’re ready, sergeant. | 我们准备好了 中士 |
[11:05] | Dr. Walter Bishop? | 沃尔特·贝肖普博士 |
[11:06] | Yes, that’s me. Walter Bishop, consultant. | 对 就是我 沃尔特·贝肖普 顾问 |
[11:09] | Place your hand on the screen, please. | 请把你的手放到屏幕上 |
[11:12] | Do you have a pacemaker? | 你有心脏起搏器吗 |
[11:13] | No. | 没有 |
[11:14] | – Have you ever been diagnosed with smallpox? – No. | -你被确诊得过天花吗 -没有 |
[11:16] | – Tuberculosis? – No. | -肺结核呢 -没有 |
[11:18] | – Malaria? – No. | -疟疾呢 -没有 |
[11:19] | Are you on any medications? | 你现在在服用药物吗 |
[11:20] | Several. Mostly recreational. | 有一些 主要用于消遣[迷幻剂等] |
[11:24] | It’s okay. | 没问题的 |
[11:25] | Per treaty code 5891J, | 根据5891J法律条款 |
[11:27] | once you cross over, | 你一旦入境 |
[11:28] | you will be subject to the same laws and regulations | 就需遵从另一边的法律法规 |
[11:30] | as any naturalized citizen of the other side. | 与平行世界的公民一视同仁 |
[11:32] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[11:34] | I do. | 我明白 |
[11:39] | Initiating scan. | 开始扫描 |
[11:46] | Scan complete. | 扫描完毕 |
[11:59] | Walter, are you sure that you don’t want me to go with you? | 沃尔特 你确定真不用我陪你一起去吗 |
[12:01] | I’m sure, dear. | 我确定 亲爱的 |
[12:03] | Once Peter receives the bodies at the lab, | 等彼得在实验室拿到尸体 |
[12:05] | he’ll need your help to examine them. | 他会需要你帮忙进行尸检 |
[12:08] | And when I’ve collected samples from the bodies on the other side, | 等我在另一边的尸体上采集到样本 |
[12:11] | I’ll return and we can compare the two. | 就拿回来 比较两份样本 |
[12:14] | Besides, I’m sure you love birds | 另外 我相信你们小俩口 |
[12:16] | could use a little time together. | 也需要独处的时间 |
[12:19] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[12:19] | And thank you for trusting me. | 谢谢你信任我 |
[12:24] | This is a really big step for me. | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[12:30] | Ah, my escort is here. | 我的护送人员来了 |
[12:33] | And by escort, I don’t mean prostitute. | 我说的护送人员 可不是妓女的意思 |
[12:35] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[12:36] | You too. | 我也是 |
[12:40] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[12:51] | How is she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[12:52] | As well as can be expected | 她刚失去了搭档 |
[12:54] | considering she just lost her partner. | 你能想象是什么心情 |
[12:56] | She wants to find the people responsible. | 她想找出凶手 |
[12:59] | Yeah, I hope she does. | 我也希望她能找到 |
[13:02] | She’s lucky to have your help, Lincoln. | 有你帮忙 她真走运 林肯 |
[13:05] | Take care of Walter. | 照顾好沃尔特 |
[13:08] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:18] | – Agent Dunham. – Sergeant. | -德探员 -中士 |
[13:22] | These two are with me. | 这两位和我一起 |
[13:24] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[13:28] | It’s a list of hot spots where the damage was the worst. | 这是损毁最严重的热点名单 |
[13:32] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[13:35] | It’s getting better, though. | 不过情况正在好转 |
[13:37] | The bridge is helping to heal our world. | 桥在修复我们的世界 |
[13:40] | You’re all set. | 你们能进去了 |
[13:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:43] | Oh, Agent Dunham, | 对了 德探员 |
[13:44] | sorry to hear out Agent Lee. | 李探员的事我很遗憾 |
[13:46] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[13:48] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[13:49] | I wanted to bring a casserole. | 我本想带砂锅菜来的 |
[13:51] | Casserole? | 砂锅菜 |
[13:52] | Well, in times of grief, people need to eat. | 化悲愤为食量嘛 |
[13:55] | But apparently it’s forbidden | 但在两个宇宙之间 |
[13:56] | to transport perishables between the universes. | 禁止运送容易腐烂的物品 |
[14:01] | Dr. Bishop, do you have a theory | 贝肖普博士 你想到 |
[14:03] | as to how a plane crash in one universe | 在一个世界发生的坠机事件 |
[14:04] | can kill people in the other? | 是怎么杀死另一个世界的人了吗 |
[14:06] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[14:07] | In all our years of | 在我们研究 |
[14:08] | researching the relationship between the universes, | 两个世界间关系的那些年里 |
[14:11] | Belly and I were successfully able to transport matter | 我和贝利曾成功地在宇宙间 |
[14:14] | from one side to the other. | 传送物体 |
[14:15] | Even to merge tiny portions of both universes, | 甚至把两个宇宙的小部分融合到一起 |
[14:18] | but it never occurred to us | 但我们从没想过 |
[14:20] | that an event that happened in one universe | 在一个宇宙发生的事件 |
[14:22] | would cause a reaction on the other. | 会对另一个宇宙造成影响 |
[14:24] | But do you think that someone could have caused this? | 你认为这会是人为的吗 |
[14:27] | On purpose? | 故意这么做 |
[14:29] | Anything’s possible, even Santa Claus. | 一切皆有可能 圣诞老人也有可能 |
[14:31] | Why? | 怎么这么问 |
[14:32] | You don’t think Jones had something to do with this, do you? | 你以为琼斯和这事有关吗 |
[14:34] | It’s just Nina Sharp said that | 只是尼娜·夏普说 |
[14:35] | things were about to get a lot worse, | 好戏还在后头 |
[14:37] | and then about an hour later, this happened. | 而大概一小时后 就发生了这事 |
[14:39] | It’s possible. | 这有可能 |
[14:42] | But if Jones caused this, | 但如果是琼斯造成的这一切 |
[14:46] | he’s conceived of something Belly and I never did. | 那他是想到了我和贝利没想到过的事 |
[15:06] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[15:07] | Not looking. Listening. | 不是在找 是在听 |
[15:12] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[15:16] | It’s a perfect “G”. | 是个完美的”G”音 |
[15:31] | A hand. | 一只手 |
[15:33] | I removed it from one of the victims on our side. | 我从我们那边的死者身上割下来的 |
[15:36] | You couldn’t bring over a casserole, | 你不能带砂锅菜过来 |
[15:37] | but a severed hand is okay? | 带个断掌却没问题吗 |
[15:41] | That’s a “G”. | 还是G |
[15:42] | That’s incorrect. It should be a “C”. | 不该这样 应该是C才对 |
[15:46] | You see, each universe vibrates at its own specific frequencies. | 是这样 每个世界都以自己特定的频率振动 |
[15:51] | Everything from this universe would vibrate at a “G”, | 这个世界的物体都以G音振动 |
[15:54] | and everything from our universe at “C”. | 而我们世界的振动频率是C |
[15:57] | Somehow the victims on our side | 不知为何 我们世界的死者 |
[16:01] | were made to vibrate at the frequency of this universe. | 被设定以这个世界的频率振动 |
[16:04] | So you’re saying that the doppelgangers | 你的意思是两个”二重身” |
[16:05] | were somehow linked across universes? | 以某种方式在世界之间联通了 |
[16:08] | – Yes, it would seem so. – How? | -没错 似乎是这样 -怎么做到的 |
[16:10] | How were the bodies retuned? | 怎么给这些人重调谐的 |
[16:12] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[16:14] | Well, do you think maybe that’s what killed them? | 你觉得那就是害死他们的原因吗 |
[16:16] | That’s another good question, but I don’t think so. | 这又是一个好问题 但我觉得不是 |
[16:18] | I suggest it was the plane crash that killed them, | 我认为是飞机失事让他们丧命 |
[16:20] | not the retuning, as you call it. | 而不是你所说的”重调谐” |
[16:23] | But it stands to reason that somehow | 但有理由认为 通过某种方式 |
[16:25] | the events were linked. | 这两件事是有关联的 |
[16:30] | Have you recovered the black box yet? | 你们找回黑匣子了吗 |
[16:32] | What’s a black box? | 黑匣子是什么 |
[16:33] | From the plane. The cockpit recorder. | 飞机的黑匣子 就是驾驶舱通话纪录器 |
[16:37] | We don’t have that. | 没有那种东西 |
[16:38] | But satellites record all communication in flight. | 但卫星会记录所有航班的通讯记录 |
[16:41] | Two-eight-niner, | 二八九号航班 |
[16:42] | departure radar has you at 8,000 feet. | 距出发雷达八千英尺 |
[16:45] | Maintain at heading 2-2-0. | 保持二二零航向 |
[16:47] | Idlewild control, | 爱德怀德控制台 |
[16:47] | we appear to be running into some turbulence. | 我们似乎遭遇空气乱流 |
[16:49] | Request permission to climb another– | 请求再次爬升… |
[16:52] | Say again, two-eight-niner? | 二八九号航班 请重复 |
[16:53] | ATC, aircraft is coming apart. | 指挥塔台 飞机正在解体 |
[16:54] | Systems failing! Vertical control is– | 系统崩溃 垂直控制已… |
[16:57] | – Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! – The wing! | -请求援助 请求援助 请求援助 -机翼啊 |
[17:03] | Would you like for me to play that again? | 还要我放一遍吗 |
[17:04] | No. | 不用了 |
[17:06] | That won’t be necessary. | 没那个必要了 |
[17:07] | If my hypothesis is correct, | 如果我的假设没错 |
[17:10] | whatever merged the frequencies of the two universes | 让两个世界同频振动的东西 |
[17:13] | destabilized the aircraft. | 也使飞机解体了 |
[17:16] | Whoever’s responsible | 做这事的人 |
[17:18] | must have attached some sort of device to the craft. | 肯定在飞机上装了某种装置 |
[17:23] | Okay, well, what if you’re right? | 好 如果你是对的 |
[17:24] | I mean, why? | 那是为了什么 |
[17:26] | Doesn’t feel like an assassination. | 这也不像是刺杀行动 |
[17:27] | So what, is it a threat? | 那算什么 恐吓吗 |
[17:29] | What are they trying to prove? | 他们想要证明什么 |
[17:33] | I haven’t the slightest. | 我完全没有头绪 |
[17:44] | Sorry that I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[17:46] | No matter. | 没关系 |
[17:48] | Gave me time to enjoy my tea. | 正好有时间享茶 |
[17:54] | I must say, | 我得说 |
[17:56] | matcha is one of the few things I’m going to miss. | 我会想念抹茶的 |
[18:04] | How did our experiment with the plane go? | 飞机试验进展如何 |
[18:07] | Better than we expected. | 成果远好于预期 |
[18:11] | Do you have a preference for this next one? | 接下来这次行动 您有特别指示吗 |
[18:15] | Surprise me. | 你看着办吧 |
[18:29] | Hey, you. | 你好呀 |
[18:32] | How was the service? | 葬礼怎么样 |
[18:35] | It was difficult. | 很悲痛 |
[18:39] | I’m so sorry. | 真为你难过 |
[18:41] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[18:41] | – How’s Chris? – He’s good. | -克里斯怎么样 -挺好的 |
[18:44] | Can’t stop talking about some girl in his class. | 一直在讲他们班上的一个女孩 |
[18:47] | If only I could get him to pay half as much attention | 要是我能让他 把对女孩的劲头 |
[18:49] | to his homework as he does to those girls. | 花一半在作业上就好了 |
[18:52] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[18:55] | He’s in the living room. | 在客厅 |
[18:56] | We’ve been entertaining your friend. | 我们一直在招呼你的朋友 |
[18:58] | What friend? | 什么朋友 |
[19:05] | Oh, hey, dad. | 爸爸 你来啦 |
[19:09] | Hello, Phillip. | 你好 飞利浦 |
[19:11] | I’m just catching up with Christopher here. | 我正跟克里斯多夫聊天呢 |
[19:13] | He really is a remarkable young man. | 他真是个出色的小伙子 |
[19:16] | It’s a pleasure to finally meet him. | 我很高兴终于见到他了 |
[19:24] | We have protocols for making contact. | 我们制订好了联系方式 |
[19:25] | Showing up in my home isn’t one of them. | 你跑来我家可不包括在内 |
[19:30] | I see where my showing up unannounced would be worrying. | 我知道我的贸然到访会令你不安 |
[19:34] | But I wanted to bring this to you | 但我想要亲自把这个 |
[19:38] | personally. | 带给你 |
[19:40] | I understand it’s a tad overdue. | 我知道这次是迟了点 |
[19:45] | Christopher’s responding extraordinarily well to treatment. | 克里斯多夫对治疗的反应非常好 |
[19:50] | It’s hard to imagine that a few months ago | 难以想象几个月前 |
[19:52] | he was in constant pain, | 他还一直受病痛折磨 |
[19:56] | his eyesight was gone, | 双目失明 |
[19:58] | – that he was- – Dying. | -当时已是 -垂死之人 |
[20:01] | Every parent’s nightmare. | 这是每对父母的噩梦 |
[20:04] | Christopher, come help me in the kitchen! | 克里斯多夫 来厨房帮帮忙 |
[20:07] | I certainly don’t envy what you’ve been through. | 你的遭遇确实不幸 |
[20:15] | I noticed the way your wife looks at him. | 我看到了你妻子看他的目光 |
[20:20] | It’s as if she’s witnessing a miracle. | 她就好像在看一个奇迹 |
[20:24] | But there aren’t miracles. | 但是并没有奇迹存在 |
[20:26] | That’s what you’re here to remind me, am I right? | 你是来提醒我这点的 不是吗 |
[20:33] | I’m sure you were dismayed | 我知道 对于 |
[20:34] | after the unfortunate incident with agent Lee. | 李探员的不幸事故 你感到很难过 |
[20:40] | I buried an agent today. | 我今天看着一位探员下葬 |
[20:43] | A good man. | 他是个好人 |
[20:44] | And I’m also well aware that | 而且我也知道 |
[20:46] | agent Lee isn’t the first casualty of our collaboration. | 李探员不是第一个因我们的合作而死的人 |
[20:53] | Some day I’ll have to account for what I’ve done, but… | 总有一天我要为我的行为付出代价 但 |
[20:56] | But you can’t lose your boy. | 但你无法失去你儿子 |
[21:02] | Love makes us vulnerable. | 爱让我们脆弱 |
[21:05] | But it also makes us human, I suppose. | 但大概也是爱给予我们人性 |
[21:14] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[21:18] | No. | 没了 |
[21:20] | Not yet. | 暂且没有 |
[21:26] | But I will be calling on you very shortly. | 但我很快就会再来找你 |
[21:59] | Right here’s fine. | 就停这儿吧 |
[22:10] | I’m going to Liberty Heights. | 去自由高地 |
[22:38] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[22:41] | Did you find everything you were looking for? | 你要的都找到了吗 |
[22:46] | That’ll be $18.47. | 总共18元47分 |
[23:18] | Astrid, we’re here. | 阿斯特丽德 我们到了 |
[23:19] | According to the cops, | 警方称 |
[23:20] | the cab went over the bridge at exactly 6:37, | 出租车坠桥时间为6点37分整 |
[23:23] | the same time the victim died on the other side. | 与平行世界的死者死亡时间一致 |
[23:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:35] | My team’s online. | 我这边已经连线了 |
[23:36] | We’re just standing by. | 我们在待命 |
[23:39] | I’m ready whenever they are. | 他们准备好了就开始吧 |
[23:42] | It’s nice to see you again. | 能再见到你太好了 |
[23:45] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[23:48] | I brought you something. | 我带了东西给你 |
[23:55] | Oh, no, no, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:56] | I got permission. | 我获得批准了 |
[23:59] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[24:01] | I never thought that I was going to taste this again. | 我没想到自己还有机会喝到这个 |
[24:06] | Oh, here they are. | 他们上线了 |
[24:07] | Hello. | 喂 |
[24:08] | Can you tell Agent Dunham | 请告诉德探员 |
[24:09] | that our victim’s name is Nancy Guerring. | 我们这边的死者名叫南希·葛玲 |
[24:12] | According to her show me, | 她的证件显示 |
[24:13] | she’s from Malden, Massachusetts. | 她是麻省莫尔登人 |
[24:15] | Hey, there you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[24:17] | Domesticated badgers, really? As pets? | 家养獾作为宠物 不是吧 |
[24:19] | Come on, Walter. We need you. | 走吧 沃尔特 我们需要你 |
[24:24] | Olivia, their victim’s name is Nancy Guerring. | 奥利维亚 那边的死者叫南希·葛玲 |
[24:27] | Same here. | 这边一样 |
[24:29] | Nancy Elizabeth Guerring. | 南希·伊丽莎白·葛玲 |
[24:35] | Ask if her left arm is broken. | 问她左臂是不是断了 |
[24:37] | Is her left arm broken? | 她左臂骨折了吗 |
[24:43] | Yep. | 没错 |
[24:44] | Hey, Astrid, can you ask Walter what it is I’m looking for? | 阿斯特丽德 能问问沃尔特要我找什么吗 |
[24:47] | What this device might look like? | 这个装置是什么样的 |
[24:52] | Doctor Bishop says that a device this powerful | 贝博士说有如此威力的装置 |
[24:55] | is probably rather large. | 可能会很大 |
[24:58] | Uh, Peter, | 彼得 |
[25:00] | Walter says the device could be rather large. | 沃尔特说装置可能很大 |
[25:03] | Or it might be small. | 也可能很小 |
[25:07] | Actually, I don’t think he has any idea what it looks like. | 说实话 我觉得他根本不知道 |
[25:20] | I got something. | 我有发现 |
[25:28] | Hold on. We found something. | 等等 我们有发现 |
[25:43] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[25:50] | Amphilicite. | 安非勒塞 |
[25:54] | Jones. | 是琼斯 |
[25:57] | Have we found a similar device at the crash site? | 在坠机地点有发现类似的装置吗 |
[25:59] | No, but considering the wreckage, | 没有 但由于飞机失事 |
[26:01] | it could have been destroyed. | 装置可能被毁了 |
[26:04] | Dr. Bishop, do you have any idea what Jones is trying to do? | 贝博士 你能否推测琼斯的目的 |
[26:09] | He’s done it twice, | 他干过两次了 |
[26:12] | originating once in each universe. | 在两个世界各触发一次事件 |
[26:15] | So why? | 什么目的 |
[26:16] | – He must have a reason. – Of course he has a reason. | -他肯定是有目的而为之 -废话 |
[26:18] | Problem is I don’t know what it is. | 问题是我不知道什么目的 |
[26:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:28] | It’s been a long day. | 今天你很累了 |
[26:30] | Maybe after a good night’s sleep. | 或许睡一觉能想到什么 |
[26:32] | I think you’re right. | 说得没错 |
[26:34] | Although the pillow I was given last night | 不过昨晚你们给我的枕头 |
[26:36] | left me with a terrible crick. | 害得我睡落枕了 |
[26:38] | Apparently this universe hasn’t discovered memory foam. | 显然你们这边没有记忆棉 |
[26:43] | You know, Walter, you can stay at my place tonight if you like. | 沃尔特 你要是愿意可以去我家住 |
[26:45] | I got a spare room. | 我有空房间 |
[26:46] | I appreciate that. Thank you. | 那太好了 谢谢 |
[26:49] | And I shall refrain from sleeping naked. | 那我就不裸睡了 |
[26:52] | Well, that is good to know. | 如此甚好 |
[26:55] | Okay, I’m gonna get my bag. | 好了 我去拿包 |
[27:07] | Colonel Broyles. | 布上校 |
[27:11] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想跟你道歉 |
[27:12] | For what? | 为什么 |
[27:14] | For snapping at you. | 冲你发火 |
[27:16] | It’s not you I’m angry with. | 我不是生你的气 |
[27:18] | None of what Jones is doing | 琼斯所做的一切 |
[27:20] | would be possible without the right conditions. | 都因为有合适的条件才能做得到 |
[27:24] | I created those conditions | 而这种条件是我制造的 |
[27:26] | by crossing over all those years ago. | 是我多年前的穿越造成的 |
[27:28] | Had I not done that, | 我要没那么做 |
[27:31] | we wouldn’t be in this situation now. | 我们就不会有现在的麻烦 |
[27:39] | Dr. Bishop. | 贝博士 |
[27:42] | May I ask you something? | 能问你件事吗 |
[27:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:48] | If you had to do it all over again, | 如果让你重新选择 |
[27:51] | would you make the same choice? | 你还会那么做吗 |
[27:57] | If you’d asked me that question a few months ago, | 如果几个月前你这么问 |
[28:01] | the answer would have been no. | 我一定会说不会 |
[28:04] | But now that I have met my adult son, | 但现在我见到了我成年的儿子 |
[28:07] | got to know him, | 了解他 |
[28:10] | I don’t know that I’d do anything differently. | 我不知道我是否能不那么做 |
[28:28] | Agent Dunham, I ran the names, | 德探员 我查了那些人 |
[28:29] | all their cell records, electronic communication– | 他们所有的通话记录 电子通讯 |
[28:32] | I’m sorry, what? | 你说什么 |
[28:34] | The list of 108 names that you gave to colonel Broyles. | 你给布上校的那108个人的名单 |
[28:36] | He got clearance and asked me to look into them. | 他拿到了权限 让我去查 |
[28:40] | Did you find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[28:41] | I ran the data twice. | 我过了两遍数据 |
[28:42] | There is nothing to implicate any of them. | 但是没有任何疑点 |
[28:44] | Nothing at all out of the ordinary. | 完全没有任何不寻常 |
[28:46] | Do you want me to run the information for a third time? | 你还想要我再查一遍吗 |
[28:49] | No, it’s okay. Thank you, though. | 不必了 谢谢你 |
[29:20] | You wanna tell me what this is? | 你不告诉我这是什么吗 |
[29:23] | No. | 不 |
[29:25] | All you need to know is what you’re to do with it. | 你只需知道要做什么 |
[29:28] | Take it to Liberty Island, | 拿去国防部 |
[29:30] | to what I believe you call the bridge, | 带上你们所谓的”桥” |
[29:33] | and affix it to the control panel on the machine. | 将它接入末日机器的控制板 |
[29:38] | You do realize that machine is healing our worlds? | 你知道末日机器在修复我们的世界吧 |
[29:42] | I do. | 我知道 |
[29:44] | Need I remind you who I am healing? | 但你别忘了我在给谁治病 |
[30:01] | No hurry. | 不急 |
[30:03] | Anytime before sundown tomorrow should be fine. | 明天日落前就行 |
[30:22] | So your mother tells me you have some good news. | 你妈妈跟我说你有好消息 |
[30:25] | I told her not to say anything. | 我让她别说的 |
[30:26] | She didn’t. That’s all she said. | 她没说 没多说 |
[30:29] | I’m waiting to hear it from you, | 我等着听你说呢 |
[30:31] | so spill it. | 快说吧 |
[30:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:34] | So today at recess a bunch of the guys were playing hitball. | 今天休息的时候 有几个人在玩击打球 |
[30:38] | And when they started picking the teams, | 他们开始选队友时 |
[30:40] | I got picked first. | 就先选了我 |
[30:42] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[30:43] | No, dad, you don’t understand. | 爸爸 你没听懂 |
[30:46] | I got picked first, me. | 他们先选了我 我啊 |
[30:48] | So who won the game? | 哪边赢了 |
[30:50] | We did. | 我们 |
[30:51] | Now that’s good news. | 这真是好消息 |
[30:52] | It gets better. | 好有更好的 |
[30:54] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[30:56] | Yeah, so Stacy, this girl in my class, | 对 我们班的一个女孩 史黛西 |
[30:59] | told Danny that she likes me. | 跟丹尼说她喜欢我 |
[31:02] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[31:04] | Dad, no one’s ever liked me. | 爸爸 从没有人喜欢我 |
[31:10] | I’m glad you had a good day. | 你这么开心我很高兴 |
[31:20] | Good night, Chris. | 晚安 克里斯 |
[31:21] | Good night, dad. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[31:48] | Can’t you sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[31:49] | Is the bed too hard? | 床太硬了吗 |
[31:50] | No, I was sleeping like a baby. | 不 我睡得很甜 |
[31:53] | Sadly my bladder was not. | 可是膀胱需要排尿了 |
[32:03] | You’re a lot like her, you know? | 你跟她挺像的 |
[32:06] | The other Olivia. | 对面的奥利维亚 |
[32:08] | She has trouble sleeping too when there’s an open case. | 如果有案子没结 她也睡不着 |
[32:11] | It’s not the case. | 不是案子的事 |
[32:17] | It’s the evidence from Lincoln’s murder. | 是林肯被杀一案的证据 |
[32:24] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[32:27] | Are you looking for something in particular? | 你在找什么吗 |
[32:31] | A mole. | 内鬼 |
[32:34] | The night that he died, | 他死的那晚 |
[32:35] | we were transporting a prisoner, | 我们在押解一个囚犯 |
[32:37] | and someone must have let Jones’s men know | 而有人把我们护送队的位置 |
[32:40] | the location of our convoy. | 告诉了琼斯 |
[32:42] | And then he sent his people into ambush us. | 他派了人来伏击我们 |
[32:47] | I’m sorry, I don’t usually drink, | 对不起 我通常不喝酒的 |
[32:49] | and my ex, Frank, he left this here when he moved out. | 我前男友弗兰克 他搬走时留下了这个 |
[32:56] | Are these the rest of Frank’s belongings? | 这些都是弗兰克留下的吗 |
[33:00] | No. | 不是 |
[33:03] | That’s everything that Lincoln had left in Fringe Division. | 这是林肯留在潜科学部的一切 |
[33:11] | And I’m supposed to give it to his parents, | 我该把这些给他父母拿去 |
[33:15] | And I just can’t face them, | 但我就是无法面对他们 |
[33:17] | not until I got something more to tell them. | 至少也得有更多信息可以提供给他们 |
[33:19] | And I thought this would give me some courage, | 我以为这个能给我鼓劲 |
[33:21] | but all it’s done is just make me feel a little bit sick. | 却只让我觉得有点想吐 |
[33:26] | I have just the thing for that. | 我正好有东西能解酒 |
[33:30] | Some people swear by hair of the dog, | 有人喜欢醒酒液 |
[33:32] | but I prefer nature’s sponge, the egg. | 但我喜欢天然海绵 鸡蛋 |
[33:37] | It won’t be long. | 就好了 |
[33:39] | I’m missing something. I know I am, Walter. | 我知道我有什么遗漏 沃尔特 |
[33:43] | Then I suggest you sleep on it. | 那你还是睡一觉吧 |
[33:46] | Our brains are remarkable instruments. | 我们的大脑十分神奇 |
[33:48] | They can process evidence even when we’re not conscious. | 在我们不清醒时也能分析证据 |
[33:52] | Yeah, but that’s the thing, there is no evidence. | 但是问题就在这儿 没有证据 |
[33:55] | I mean, there is absolutely nothing | 我是说 完全没有任何东西 |
[33:57] | linking any of the likely suspects to the crime. | 能找出哪怕一个嫌犯 |
[34:01] | Then perhaps it’s time to give some thought | 那或许你得想想 |
[34:03] | to the dog that did not bark. | 狗为何不叫 |
[34:06] | I don’t understand. | 你说什么 |
[34:08] | Sherlock Holmes. | 夏洛克·福尔摩斯啊 |
[34:11] | Fictitious detective. | 小说里的大侦探 |
[34:14] | Penchant for cocaine? | 他嗜可卡因 |
[34:16] | No, not on this side. | 这边没有 |
[34:22] | The point is | 我要说的是 |
[34:24] | no evidence | 没有证据 |
[34:26] | is evidence in and of itself. | 本身就是一个证据 |
[34:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:31] | So what if our mole is covering his tracks? | 也许这个内鬼销毁了自己的罪证 |
[34:35] | Then it would have to be someone | 那他一定是个 |
[34:35] | pretty high up on the food chain. | 位高权重的长官 |
[34:38] | I mean, someone with enough clearance | 因为他得有足够权限 |
[34:40] | to alter classified details. | 篡改机密文件的细节 |
[34:42] | How ’bout Colonel Broyles? | 会是布上校吗 |
[34:43] | No. | 不可能 |
[34:44] | Broyles? No way. | 布洛伊 开什么玩笑 |
[34:46] | You know him better than I do. | 你自然比我更加了解他 |
[34:48] | But in the case of a mole, | 但你要找内鬼 |
[34:50] | no one should be above suspicion. | 就该怀疑每一个人 |
[34:53] | Frankly, I’m still upset about Nixon. | 说实话 我到现在还对尼克松耿耿于怀 |
[35:06] | I don’t suppose you brought me my breakfast. | 你不是来给我送早饭的吧 |
[35:14] | Is there a reason for the additional privacy? | 把监控器关上 是何用意啊 |
[35:18] | I just wanted to tell you in person | 我只是想亲口告诉你 |
[35:20] | that we found our mole. | 我们把内鬼揪出来了 |
[35:25] | We have Colonel Broyles in custody. | 布上校已经被拘留了 |
[35:27] | He told us everything, | 他坦白了一切 |
[35:29] | so he won’t be able to set you free anymore. | 所以你就别指望他能把你救出去了 |
[35:40] | You really have no idea. | 你真是什么都不知道 |
[35:42] | Phillip is irrelevant. | 飞利浦根本无关紧要 |
[35:45] | He’s just another pawn. | 他只不过是枚棋子 |
[35:49] | This changes nothing, Agent Dunham. | 就算抓了他也于事无补 德探员 |
[35:53] | I know Jones, and he will come for me. | 我了解琼斯 他会来救我的 |
[36:01] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[36:04] | Unless you’re just another pawn. | 除非你也只是枚棋子 |
[36:18] | She just confirmed it’s Broyles. | 她证实了布洛伊就是内鬼 |
[36:21] | For all we know, Nina Sharp is lying. | 尼娜·夏普也可能是撒谎 |
[36:22] | Why would she lie to me? What does she have to gain? | 她何必呢 这对她有什么好处 |
[36:25] | Maybe she knew you were bluffing. | 也许她知道你只是虚张声势 |
[36:26] | Agents, I’ve been asking around. | 两位探员 我问遍了所有人 |
[36:29] | No one has seen Colonel Broyles come in today. | 今天谁都没有见到布上校来上班 |
[36:32] | I checked, and his subcutaneous tracker | 我查了一下 植入他皮下追踪器 |
[36:33] | was disabled two hours ago. | 在两小时前失灵了 |
[36:36] | Should we be worried? | 我们是否该调查一下 |
[37:14] | Good morning, sir. | 长官 早上好 |
[37:16] | Your “Show me”, please. | 请出示”证件” |
[37:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:28] | How you doing today? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[37:29] | Fine, thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[37:36] | Sir, you are good to go. | 长官 你可以进去了 |
[37:46] | 证件 自由岛 | |
[37:47] | 目标登录 自由岛 | |
[37:48] | 证件卡 飞利浦·布洛伊 | |
[37:51] | Okay, well, thank you, Diane. | 好的 黛安 谢谢你 |
[37:52] | I’m really sorry to have bothered you at home. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[37:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:55] | Colonel Broyles’s “Show me” was just swiped at liberty island. | 布上校的”证件”刚刚在自由岛刷过 |
[37:57] | What’s he doing there? | 他去那里干什么 |
[37:58] | The bridge is there. The secretary of defense. | 连通桥和国防部长都在那里 |
[38:00] | He could be doing any number of things. | 他在那里”大有可为”啊 |
[38:04] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[38:20] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[38:22] | Did Colonel Broyles come through here? | 布上校来过这里吗 |
[38:23] | Yeah, about ten minutes ago. | 是的 大概十分钟之前 |
[38:25] | Hey, you haven’t been cleared! | 你们还没验证过身份 |
[38:42] | Come on. | 快点啊 |
[38:59] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[39:17] | Colonel Broyles just turned himself in. | 布上校刚刚向我自首了 |
[39:20] | He told us everything. | 他坦白了一切 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:37] | Well, dear, I guess this is it. | 亲爱的 送君千里终有一别 |
[39:48] | Thank you, for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[39:51] | Don’t judge him. | 别为此瞧不起他 |
[39:53] | No one can be certain exactly what they’re capable of, | 没人知道自己到底能做出什么事来 |
[39:58] | how far they’ll go to save the ones they love. | 为解救心爱的人 会付出多少代价 |
[40:02] | I know this more than most. | 对此 我再清楚不过了 |
[40:09] | Keep an eye on this universe, will you? | 照看好你们这个世界 好吗 |
[40:13] | I’ve grown quite fond of it. | 我越来越喜欢你们这里了 |
[40:24] | See, I’m surprised that you’re not going back with him. | 你不跟他一起回去 我很是惊讶啊 |
[40:27] | I told you I’d help find the people | 我不是说过 要帮你找到 |
[40:28] | who killed your partner, and mine. | 杀害了你我搭档的真凶吗 |
[40:32] | And until we do that, i’m not going anywhere. | 在逮到凶手之前 我哪里也不去 |
[40:37] | Look, it might not feel like it now, | 你现在也许不会这么觉得 |
[40:39] | but it does get better. | 但痛苦会慢慢消减的 |
[41:39] | Walter, what’s up? | 沃尔特 什么事 |
[41:42] | We got here as quick as we could. | 我们以最快的速度赶来了 |
[41:43] | I know why he did it twice. | 我知道他为何要做两次 |
[41:44] | – Jones, I think I know what he’s doing. – Ok. | -我大概知道琼斯在干什么了 -说吧 |
[41:46] | It was a test. | 他在测试 |
[41:47] | The damage we saw was irrelevant. | 他的目的不在造成伤害 |
[41:49] | He was just taking readings. | 他只是想记录读数 |
[41:51] | Well, what kind of readings? | 什么读数 |
[41:52] | He wanted to find a common denominator, | 他想找到一个公分母 |
[41:54] | a frequency that could link both universes. | 一个能将两个世界联结起来的频率 |
[41:58] | Right, so that whatever he did over there, | 是啊 这样他在那个世界做什么 |
[41:59] | the same thing would happen over here. | 我们这里也会发生同样的事 |
[42:00] | We already know that, Walter. | 沃尔特 这我们已经知道了 |
[42:02] | No. | 不止如此 |
[42:03] | That was just a start. | 这只是开始 |
[42:05] | Had Colonel Broyles uploaded this device into the machine, | 假如布上校将这一装置装在了末日机器上 |
[42:09] | it would make it possible for Jones to do something much worse. | 琼斯便有机会做出更加丧心病狂的事情 |
[42:13] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[42:15] | He could collapse both universes. | 他可以让两个世界全部毁于一旦 |