时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There is an alternate universe, | 还有一个平行的世界 |
[00:04] | and in it another version of us. | 在那里 还有另外一个版本的我们 |
[00:08] | We know who our enemy is now. | 现在我们知道敌人是谁了 |
[00:10] | His name is David Robert Jones. | 他叫戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[00:11] | He’s a scientist. | 他是名科学家 |
[00:13] | Jones is responsible for dosing agent Dunham with cortexiphan. | 是琼斯给德探员注射了克特西芬 |
[00:16] | For what purpose? | 为什么呢 |
[00:17] | He was trying to activate some kind of latent ability. | 他想要激活一些潜能 |
[00:19] | What are you doing, Olivia? | 奥利维亚 你在干什么 |
[00:20] | I’m turning on the lights. | 我把灯打开了 |
[00:22] | I have discovered David Robert Jones’ true intentions. | 我已经发现了戴维·罗伯特·琼斯的真正企图 |
[00:26] | Jones is trying to collapse both universes. | 琼斯想毁灭我们两个世界 |
[00:30] | Mutual destruction. | 同归于尽 |
[00:32] | And create a world designed and controlled by him. | 为了创造一个都由他来决定和控制的新世界 |
[00:36] | Any way to stop Jones? | 有什么方法能阻止琼斯 |
[00:37] | I’m afraid we have to close the bridge. | 恐怕我们只能关闭连通桥 |
[00:48] | I think I shall miss them. | 我想我会想念他们的 |
[01:18] | Hi, Neal. | 你好啊 尼尔 |
[01:20] | Cafe mocha, 1%, no whip? | 摩卡咖啡 少放糖 不要奶油 |
[01:22] | – That’s it. – Jill, can you get that started? | -对 -吉尔 你来泡 |
[01:24] | That’ll be $4.80. | 四块八 |
[01:39] | Enjoy. | 请慢用 |
[02:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:43] | What’s happening to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[02:45] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[02:46] | I think when they move, they die. | 好像动了就会死 |
[02:54] | Nobody move! | 大家都别动 |
[03:16] | Albot Scorpy TanKnoX/ Lyra | |
[03:32] | Milford? | 米尔福德呢 |
[03:34] | No. | 不行 |
[03:36] | Holliston? | 霍乐森呢 |
[03:37] | Uh, only if I am being punished. | 除非我受了处分被派去 |
[03:41] | Wayburn? | 威宝路呢 |
[03:42] | Only if I’m dead. | 除非我死了 |
[03:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:47] | How about Lexington? | 列克星敦怎么样 |
[03:48] | Three beds, central heat and air, dog run. | 三个卧室 有中央空调和供暖 允许养狗 |
[03:52] | Did you know that I had a lab when I was growing up? | 知道吗 我小时候养过一只拉布拉多犬 |
[03:55] | No, I thought you were allergic. | 你不是对狗过敏吗 |
[03:56] | I was, but walter made him non-allergenic. | 是 但沃尔特改造了他 不引起我过敏 |
[03:59] | It’s got a working fireplace in the bedroom. | 卧室里还有一个能用的壁炉 |
[04:01] | Nursery? | 有育婴室吗 |
[04:05] | Nursery? | 你要育婴室 |
[04:07] | Nursery. | 是的 |
[04:30] | What’s he doing? | 他干什么呢 |
[04:33] | No! | 错了 |
[04:34] | Over by the second woman! The one that’s still smoking. | 去看那边第二个女人 还在冒烟的那个 |
[04:39] | No, you ninny. | 不对 你这笨蛋 |
[04:40] | The next one over! | 再过去一个 |
[04:42] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[04:44] | You are going to freeze, god! | 你要冻坏了 天啊 |
[04:48] | Why must you always mother hen me? | 你干嘛总像母鸡护崽似的照顾我 |
[04:50] | I’m quite capable of looking after myself. | 我完全有能力照顾好我自己 |
[04:52] | I know, but just humor me. | 我知道 就当迁就我吧 |
[04:55] | Maybe I like doing it. | 或许我就喜欢照顾你 |
[05:00] | We’re good. No airborne toxins. | 没事了 没有能在空气中传播的毒素 |
[05:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:05] | Walter! Don’t forget your– | 沃尔特 别忘了你的… |
[05:07] | – I need my kit. – Yeah. | -我要我的工具箱 -对 |
[05:20] | Please, do something. | 求你了 想想办法 |
[05:26] | Help us. | 救救我们 |
[05:43] | Maybe the deaths are associated with this mobile transaction. | 这些命案可能都跟这笔移动交易有关 |
[05:47] | No, Walter, this is just how people pay for things now. | 不 沃尔特 现在人们都这么买东西 |
[05:51] | Uh, he probably just bought that coffee. | 他可能只是买了那杯咖啡 |
[05:55] | What will they think of next? | 以后还能玩出啥花样啊 |
[05:59] | All we know so far, | 我们目前只知道 |
[06:00] | at 3:23 p.m. more than two dozen people | 下午3点23 二十多个人 |
[06:02] | experienced some kind of spontaneous human combustion. | 发生类似人体自燃的现象 |
[06:05] | You know that’s a myth, right? | 你知道那只是个传说吧 |
[06:07] | There are survivors | 还有幸存者 |
[06:08] | remaining still seems to have halted the ignition process for now. | 他们保持不动 这似乎暂时止住了自燃过程 |
[06:12] | Do have any idea what’s caused this? | 知道是什么引起了自燃吗 |
[06:14] | I’m hoping Dr. Bishop can help shed some light on that. | 我希望贝博士能想到什么 |
[06:26] | Okay, my friend. | 好了 我的朋友 |
[06:28] | Let’s see what secrets you hold. | 看看你藏了什么秘密 |
[06:34] | I–I had a watch similar to this once. | 我以前也有这么块手表 |
[06:37] | My uncle gave it to me. Uncle Heinrich. | 我叔叔给我的 海因里希叔叔 |
[06:42] | He loved rhubarb. | 他最爱大黄了 |
[06:45] | – He was always– – Am I gonna die? | -他总是… -我会死吗 |
[06:56] | I–I can’t answer that. Not yet. | 这我暂时还回答不了 |
[07:02] | What are you? | 你是什么人 |
[07:03] | What am– | 什么… |
[07:05] | I’m human. What are you? | 普通人类啊 你是什么 |
[07:08] | Is this some sort of alien invasion? | 这难道是外星人入侵吗 |
[07:12] | Are you part of a strike f– | 你是不是… |
[07:12] | No, I mean–I mean, what are you doing here? | 不 我是问 你为什么来这儿 |
[07:15] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[07:17] | Oh, no. I’m a scientist. | 不是 我是科学家 |
[07:27] | May I take a blood sample? | 我能采一些血样吗 |
[07:30] | The discomfort will only be momentary. | 就会疼一下下 |
[07:34] | That’s what all you men say. | 你们都这么说的 |
[07:39] | You are very brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[07:43] | Go on, then. | 抽吧 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[08:07] | Um, where did you get this smudging on your fingertips? | 你指尖上的污迹是哪儿来的 |
[08:11] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[08:14] | The escalator, maybe? | 或许是电梯上蹭的 |
[08:27] | Her blood definitely shows signs | 她的血样的确能看到 |
[08:29] | of a foreign incursion at the cellular level. | 细胞水平上的异物入侵 |
[08:31] | Viral? | 病毒吗 |
[08:33] | We’re gonna have to get it back to the lab to be sure. | 我们得带回实验室才能确定 |
[08:37] | What sort of virus are you? | 你到底是哪门子病毒 |
[08:40] | If you were aerolized, | 如果你通过空气传播 |
[08:41] | you would have infected everyone, | 所有人都会被感染 |
[08:43] | not just those on the escalator. | 不只有电梯上的人 |
[08:45] | If you were harbored on a water tap or a doorknob, | 如果你依附在水龙头或者门把手上 |
[08:49] | the first few contacts would have wiped you clean. | 前几个接触者就该把你蹭没了 |
[08:54] | What would have kept you fresh and so infectious, | 是什么让你保持鲜活且感染性强 |
[08:57] | my lethal friend? | 我致命的朋友 |
[08:59] | Agent, I think we found something. | 探员 我有发现 |
[09:12] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[09:16] | This is not a virus at all. | 这根本不是病毒 |
[09:19] | Well, then what is it? | 那是什么 |
[09:23] | The escalator is infested with nanites. | 电梯上有大量纳米机器人 |
[09:25] | Nanites? | 纳米机器人 |
[09:26] | Microscopic self-replicating robotics. | 微型自我复制机器人 |
[09:28] | There’s a machine that’s generating them. | 那边有个制造它们的装置 |
[09:30] | Despite their itty-bitty size, | 它们体积虽小 |
[09:31] | each of them is capable of storing a tremendous amount of energy, | 每一个却都能储存巨大的能量 |
[09:34] | and it would seem | 而且看起来 |
[09:34] | they can be overloaded by the bio-kinetic energy | 每位受感染者细胞内储存的生物动能 |
[09:37] | stored in the cells of anyone infected. | 都能使它们超载 |
[09:41] | You mean, these people’s movement | 你是说 这些人的运动 |
[09:43] | is what’s activating the nanites? | 激活了这些纳米机器人吗 |
[09:44] | That’s what I just said. | 正是如此 |
[09:46] | And the longer they are in the bloodstream, | 它们在血液中待的时间越长 |
[09:48] | the more sensitive they become, | 就会变得越敏感 |
[09:50] | so that the slightest exertion can trigger the overload. | 因此轻微的动作也能使他们超载 |
[09:53] | Causing them to spontaneously combust. | 从而导致自燃 |
[09:55] | Like a soda pop bottle after shaking. | 就如摇晃过的汽水 |
[09:57] | Okay, so who would do this, and how do we stop it? | 那这是谁干的 我们又如何阻止呢 |
[10:00] | I don’t know. I need my lab. | 我不知道 我需要我的实验室 |
[10:02] | But we can’t move them, Walter. | 但我们没法移动他们 沃尔特 |
[10:04] | How are we gonna get one of these people to your– | 我们如何将这些人移动到… |
[10:05] | Very carefully. | 小心点就是了 |
[10:07] | Walter, we can’t risk it. | 沃尔特 我们不能冒这个险 |
[10:09] | I don’t know how long they have left, | 即使我们不移动他们 |
[10:12] | even without moving them. | 也难说他们还剩多少时间 |
[10:13] | I can’t be certain. | 我说不好 |
[10:16] | Do you have any kind of insurance? | 你们有保险吗 |
[10:19] | I mean, if I volunteer for your experiment | 我指如果我自愿参加实验 |
[10:22] | and something goes wrong, | 然后发生了意外 |
[10:24] | what happens, you know, to my next of kin? | 我最近亲属有什么保障吗 |
[10:26] | The bureau takes care of you. | 局里会照顾他们 |
[10:29] | Everybody that we work on is fully-covered. | 每个与我们合作的人都有全面保障 |
[10:31] | It’s in the regs. | 这是规定 |
[10:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:38] | You can use me. | 那你们就用我吧 |
[10:41] | Whatever you need. | 要我做什么都行 |
[10:44] | I’m sorry, what’s your name? | 抱歉 你叫什么名字 |
[10:46] | Jessica Holt. | 杰西卡·霍尔特 |
[10:49] | Do you know what you’re saying, Jessica? | 你想清楚了吗 杰西卡 |
[10:54] | Yeah, I do. | 想清楚了 |
[10:58] | I need a solid-board stretcher, | 我需要个硬板担架 |
[11:00] | uh, and some ice packs and a blanket. | 几个冰袋和一条毯子 |
[11:26] | Must seem a little bizarre, huh? | 是不是感觉有点怪啊 |
[11:29] | Well, I’m an E.R. nurse. | 我是个急诊护士 |
[11:33] | Night shifts on Fridays, that’s bizarre. | 周五上晚班才叫怪 |
[11:38] | If there anything that I can do to make it a little more pleasant, | 如果要我做什么让你能舒服一点 |
[11:40] | please let me know. | 尽管说 |
[11:43] | Actually, there is. | 还真有件事 |
[11:44] | Um, could you get my phone for me, please? | 你能帮我拿下手机吗 |
[11:47] | It’s in my handbag. | 在我的包里 |
[11:49] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[11:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:03] | Mike, it’s me. | 迈克 是我 |
[12:06] | No, I know. | 不 我知道 |
[12:07] | Um. Yeah. Listen, | 没错 听我说 |
[12:09] | I, um, I need you to pick up Sarah after school for me, please. | 你替我接莎拉放学好吗 |
[12:15] | No, I–I know it’s not your day, | 不 我知道今天不该你接 |
[12:17] | um, but, you know, please, Mike. | 但拜托了 迈克 |
[12:21] | Um, I’ll explain it to you later, okay? | 我之后再跟你解释 好吗 |
[12:26] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[12:29] | -Thanks. – Of course. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[12:35] | Olivia, how long until this antidote is ready? | 奥利维亚 解毒剂还要多久能好 |
[12:42] | I’ll just check with Walter. | 我去问问沃尔特 |
[12:48] | How close are we? | 进度如何了 |
[12:49] | We’re starting to see first results now. | 马上就能看到首个结果了 |
[12:51] | But how long is it going to take? | 还要多久能完成 |
[12:52] | At this rate, it’s gonna be at least a couple more minutes. | 按这个速度 至少还得要几分钟 |
[12:56] | Hey, Walter, her temperature’s rising rapidly. | 沃尔特 她的体温在快速上升 |
[13:00] | How rapidly? | 有多快 |
[13:00] | Uh, two degrees in the past 23 seconds. | 刚刚23秒秒内上升了两度 |
[13:04] | What about an ice bath? | 把她浸在冰水里行吗 |
[13:05] | No, that won’t help. Just try to keep her calm. | 这没用 尽量让她保持冷静 |
[13:10] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[13:11] | Jessica, I just want you to focus on me, okay? | 杰西卡 你得把精神集中在我身上 |
[13:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:14] | Peter, grab the ammonium nitrate. | 彼得 把硝酸铵拿来 |
[13:16] | You want to speed up the condensation? | 你想加速凝结吗 |
[13:17] | Unless you have a better idea. | 除非你另有高招 |
[13:18] | Walter, she’s at 104 degrees. | 沃尔特 她已经有104度了 |
[13:20] | Uh, we need 60 seconds more. | 还需要一分钟 |
[13:21] | We don’t have 60 seconds. | 她撑不到一分钟 |
[13:23] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[13:24] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[13:25] | Oh, here. | 抓着我 |
[13:27] | Jessica, | 杰西卡 |
[13:27] | just focus on your breathing. | 把注意力集中在呼吸上 |
[13:31] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[13:32] | 40 seconds more! | 还要四十秒 |
[13:45] | How are you doing that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[13:47] | Her temperature’s dropping. | 她的体温在下降 |
[14:15] | She’s okay. | 她没事了 |
[14:21] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[14:25] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[14:38] | This should permanently remove | 这应该能彻底清除 |
[14:40] | and neutralize the nanites in your system. | 并毁坏你体内的纳米机器人了 |
[14:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:44] | I can breathe now. | 我现在可以松口气了 |
[14:45] | You and a lot of other people. | 其他人也是 |
[14:50] | Walter, do you have any idea what just happened to me? | 沃尔特 你知道我刚刚到底怎么回事吗 |
[14:54] | I could make an educated guess. | 凭我的经验推测 |
[14:58] | Cortexiphan has given you certain kinetic powers. | 克特西芬给了你一定的动能 |
[15:02] | Moving molecules so quickly | 你能让分子高速移动 |
[15:04] | that you can create spontaneous combustion, yes? | 以致产生人体自燃 对吧 |
[15:08] | Well, perhaps in this case, you slowed the molecules down, | 或许刚刚你是减缓了分子运动的速度 |
[15:12] | causing her to cool down. | 从而降低了她的体温 |
[15:16] | But how did I do it? | 可我是怎么做到的 |
[15:18] | I’m afraid I have no idea. | 这我恐怕不知道 |
[15:26] | I should get her home. | 我去送她回家 |
[15:34] | You’ll let me know what happens with the others, then? | 你能把其他人的情况告诉我吗 |
[15:36] | I will, but now that the antidote’s been synthesized, | 我会的 现在合成了解毒剂 |
[15:39] | they’ll all be fine, thanks to you. | 他们会没事的 多亏了你 |
[15:42] | Thank you. | 多亏了你才是 |
[15:44] | I don’t know how you did it, but you did. | 我不知道你怎么做到的 可你救了我 |
[15:53] | You know, not everybody would volunteer to be Walter’s guinea pig. | 不是每个人都能自愿给沃尔特当小白鼠的 |
[15:57] | It wasn’t really for me. | 我不是为自己 |
[15:59] | I’ve got a four-foot-tall redhead at home | 我家还有个一米二的红发小姑娘 |
[16:01] | who’s constantly in dire need of mac and cheese | 总是吵着要吃芝士通心粉 |
[16:04] | and help with her math. | 数学也差得要命 |
[16:05] | And her father’s an idiot. | 她爸又是个傻缺 |
[16:09] | Well, if you ever need help | 如果你哪天 |
[16:11] | getting to the head of the line in an E.R… | 在急诊室需要插队… |
[16:14] | And listen, if you find that you have any more symptoms, | 如果你出现了其他症状 |
[16:17] | give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[16:18] | I will. | 好的 |
[16:20] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[16:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:26] | Bye. | 拜 |
[16:31] | – Dunham. – We know who’s responsible for the nanites. | -德纳姆 -我们知道是谁放了机器人 |
[16:34] | This was taken ten minutes before the first victim was reported. | 这是接到首通报案前十分钟拍到的 |
[16:46] | Another camera picked him up leaving the scene, | 另一个摄像头拍到了他离开现场 |
[16:47] | but we lost him after that. | 但之后便不知去向了 |
[16:49] | Well, at least we know Jones is in our universe. | 至少我们知道琼斯在这个世界 |
[16:51] | So what does infecting a bunch of people with nanites | 他让一群人感染上纳米机器人 |
[16:54] | have to do with ending the world? | 跟毁灭世界有什么关系 |
[16:56] | I mean, everything Jones has done | 琼斯的所有行动 |
[16:57] | has been in service of collapsing our two universes | 都是为了毁灭两个世界 |
[16:59] | in order to create a third. | 以创造一个新的 |
[17:01] | But destroying the bridge ruined that plan. | 闭桥让他的阴谋无法得逞 |
[17:03] | As far as we know. | 那是我们的看法 |
[17:05] | You think he found another way | 你觉得他找到了其他 |
[17:06] | to create his own universe in place of ours? | 毁灭旧世界创造新世界的办法吗 |
[17:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:10] | But we do know Jones. | 可我们了解琼斯 |
[17:12] | We know he’s not gonna just give up. | 他不达目的誓不罢休 |
[17:20] | No. | 不 |
[17:22] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[17:25] | A chimeric structure in nanites. I don’t believe it. | 纳米机器人里居然有嵌合体结构 难以置信 |
[17:30] | That was Olivia. | 奥利维亚刚打来电话 |
[17:32] | David Robert Jones is definitely behind this. | 能确定幕后主使是戴维·罗伯特·琼斯 |
[17:39] | Walter, what is it? | 沃尔特 怎么了 |
[17:41] | A hundred different ways to design a nanite, | 设计纳米机器人的方法有几百种 |
[17:43] | and he chose this. | 他偏选了这一种 |
[17:45] | It’s inconceivable. | 不可思议 |
[17:47] | Not by chance. | 这绝非偶然 |
[17:48] | Jones isn’t smart enough, not by himself. | 琼斯自己是没这个智商的 |
[17:50] | Wait, what are you saying? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[17:52] | Jones didn’t create these nanites. | 造这些纳米机器人的不是琼斯 |
[17:53] | They’re not his design! | 这不是他的设计 |
[17:57] | There’s only one person | 只有一个人 |
[17:59] | who would construct this particular pattern. | 会用这么特别的方式 |
[18:04] | Who? | 是谁 |
[18:24] | I have bad news, sir. | 我有个坏消息 先生 |
[18:26] | Agent Dunham has stopped us again. | 我们的大计又被德探员搅黄了 |
[18:42] | Don’t be so sure. | 这还难说 |
[18:54] | Olivia beat us today. | 奥利维亚今天打败了我们 |
[18:56] | Clearly, you don’t seem concerned. | 显然你并不在意 |
[19:00] | Don’t confuse a winning move with a winning game. | 一招胜棋并非最终的胜利 |
[19:06] | This board never changes. | 这棋盘从没改变过 |
[19:10] | How long do you take between moves? | 你走一步要多久 |
[19:12] | Since the last move… | 上一步 |
[19:14] | about 20 years. | 已是二十年前了 |
[19:19] | In this game, the skill one must have above all else is patience. | 这局棋中 胜者最重要的 是耐心 |
[19:24] | The board changes, but very slowly. | 棋盘会有变化的 只是非常缓慢 |
[19:28] | The art of chess, | 国际象棋的技巧 |
[19:30] | the art is knowing when a piece is most valuable, | 在于看清棋子何时最有价值 |
[19:36] | and then, in that very moment, | 并把握住时机 |
[19:38] | being willing to sacrifice it. | 敢于弃一子而保全局 |
[19:40] | For in the vacuum created by the loss of what is most precious, | 因为在失去最珍贵之物造成的缺憾中 |
[19:45] | opportunity abounds, | 富含契机 |
[19:47] | influence is maximized, | 影响最大化 |
[19:49] | and desire becomes destiny. | 渴求之物手到擒来 |
[19:54] | For example, on this board, | 比如 这局棋中 |
[19:57] | the most valuable piece is the bishop, | 最有价值的棋子是象[贝肖普] |
[20:03] | therefore, for the game to be won… | 因此 要赢这盘棋 |
[20:06] | the bishop must be sacrificed. | 必须弃象[贝肖普] |
[20:12] | I’ll attend to it. | 我会去办的 |
[20:15] | Promptly. | 行动要快 |
[20:20] | He’s alive. I’m telling you, he’s alive. | 我告诉你 他还活着 |
[20:23] | I knew that Jones’s plan was too ingenious, | 我就觉得琼斯的阴谋如此天才 |
[20:26] | too remarkable, | 如此绝妙 |
[20:27] | that it had to have come from Belly. | 肯定是贝利出的主意 |
[20:29] | He’s alive, Nina. | 尼娜 他还活着 |
[20:30] | The nanotech that Jones used on the escalator, | 琼斯在扶梯上用的纳米技术 |
[20:33] | I’ve examined them. They were built by Belly. | 我检测过了 是贝利的成果 |
[20:37] | I–I’d recognize his work anywhere. | 他的作品化成灰我都认识 |
[20:39] | His methodology was all ov– | 他的方法非常… |
[20:40] | Jones had access to many projects at Massive Dynamic. | 琼斯曾接触过巨力集团的许多项目 |
[20:42] | He could simply have copied William’s research– | 他可能只是盗用了威廉的研究成果 |
[20:44] | Nina, it was the work of a master, not an imposter! | 尼娜 那是大师的手笔 绝非仿冒 |
[20:47] | I know the difference. | 我能分得清 |
[20:50] | Walter said that Bell died in a car accident | 沃尔特说贝尔于七年前的元旦 |
[20:52] | on New Year’s day seven years ago? | 死于车祸 |
[20:54] | Yes. I went to the hospital. I saw his body. | 是的 我当时去医院见到了他的尸体 |
[20:58] | But it wasn’t New Year’s, it was Christmas. | 但不是元旦 而是圣诞 |
[21:00] | I–I always thought that he died on New Year, | 我一直以为他是元旦那天死的 |
[21:03] | because he came to visit me the night before to say goodbye. | 因为前一晚他来探望我 并向我告别 |
[21:07] | Walter, what are you talking about? | 沃尔特 你在说什么 |
[21:09] | When I was in St. Claire’s, Belly came to visit me. | 我当时在圣克莱尔精神病院 贝利来看望我 |
[21:13] | It was New Year’s Eve, 2005. | 那是2005年的新年前夜 |
[21:16] | They gave me additional shocks that day just to celebrate, | 那天他们为了庆祝 多电击了我几下 |
[21:19] | so I can’t remember what he said. | 导致我记不起他说过什么 |
[21:21] | Nina, I know you loved him– | 尼娜 我知道你爱他 |
[21:22] | Oh, Walter, just stop it! | 沃尔特 别说了 |
[21:25] | The car crash wasn’t an accident. | 那场车祸不是意外 |
[21:28] | William had lymphoma. He’d been trying to fight it, | 威廉得了淋巴瘤 他努力与病魔抗争 |
[21:31] | but… | 但是 |
[21:37] | I think he didn’t want me to see him that way anymore. | 我想 他是不想让我再看到那样的他 |
[21:39] | He didn’t want to be vulnerable. | 他不想变得脆弱 |
[21:41] | He wanted to go out on his own terms, and he did. | 他希望自行了结 他也这么做了 |
[21:43] | – It’s still possible– – Oh, Walter, | -这还是有可能 -沃尔特 |
[21:44] | anything is possible, | 一切都有可能 |
[21:46] | but the man I knew wouldn’t try to destroy a universe. | 凭我的了解 他绝对不会去毁灭世界 |
[21:49] | That doesn’t sound like William. | 威廉不会这么做的 |
[21:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | I’ll prove it to you. | 我证明给你看 |
[21:56] | If my son is not too busy monitoring my cure, | 我儿子要是没为监控解毒剂忙不过来 |
[21:58] | I’d like him to meet us. | 让他来见我们 |
[22:01] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[22:41] | Well, well… | 瞧瞧啊 |
[22:45] | Wally Bishop. | 沃利·贝肖普 |
[22:48] | Hey, doc, | 博士 |
[22:49] | you just visiting, or are you coming back to stay for awhile? | 你是来看看 还是要回来住一段时间 |
[22:59] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[23:01] | The administrator can see us now. | 负责人现在有空见我们了 |
[23:05] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[23:06] | Fine. | 还好 |
[23:12] | I’m sorry, we’re still | 抱歉 我们还在 |
[23:14] | transitioning to a more up-to-date record-keeping system. | 向现代化档案系统过渡 |
[23:17] | Federal funding isn’t all it used to be. | 联邦的资金不如从前了 |
[23:19] | In fairness, I’m told it never was particularly good, | 说实话 据说以前也不怎么样 |
[23:22] | so, technically, it never was what it used to be. | 所以 也没有不如从前一说 |
[23:25] | I guess now it’s just worse. | 现在只是更糟糕了 |
[23:27] | But I’m confident these are all the visitor logs | 但我确信 这些是全部来访记录了 |
[23:30] | during the period of Dr. Bishop’s– | 在整个贝博士… |
[23:31] | Incarceration. | 被监禁期间 |
[23:34] | I was going to say “treatment.” | 我本来想说住院治疗期间 |
[23:36] | It has a nicer sound, and I like to think | 听起来更好听 并且我认为 |
[23:39] | is more reflective of what we do here. | 这更能反映我们的工作 |
[23:41] | Would you, now? | 是吗 |
[23:45] | What about your surveillance archives? | 有监控档案吗 |
[23:47] | Uh, security cameras? | 有监控录像吗 |
[23:48] | I’m afraid our current mainframe storage capacity is limited. | 恐怕我们目前的主机容量有限 |
[23:52] | The institution doesn’t keep anything older than two years. | 只保留了两年内的记录 |
[23:54] | Convenient. | 真”好” |
[23:56] | Walter, | 沃尔特 |
[23:57] | Dr. Benlo has been cooperating fully. | 本洛医生十分配合我们的工作 |
[24:00] | Do you see anything in those that suggests the logs have been doctored? | 你看到记录有被修改过的痕迹吗 |
[24:04] | No. | 没有 |
[24:05] | Matter of fact, they’re perfect. | 事实上 这些记录很完美 |
[24:07] | Very thorough. | 非常全面 |
[24:08] | Every single individual logged in and out. | 来访登记和离开时间都很详细 |
[24:12] | And? | 然后呢 |
[24:13] | No William Bell. | 没有威廉·贝尔的记录 |
[24:19] | Walter, you said you had been having a lot of shock therapy. | 沃尔特 你说你接受过多次电击治疗 |
[24:23] | Do you think perhaps he could have been a hallucination? | 有没有可能他只是你的幻觉 |
[24:26] | No. | 不 |
[24:28] | No, no. | 不可能 |
[24:30] | My hallucinations were rarely biped and never men. | 我的幻觉少有双足动物 从没有人 |
[24:45] | Dr. Bishop, are you– | 贝博士 你是不是 |
[24:47] | Crazy? | 疯了吗 |
[24:51] | No. | 没有 |
[24:54] | May I borrow this? | 我能借走这个吗 |
[24:58] | Well, those records have already been digitized, I–I– | 那些记录已经电子备份了 我 |
[25:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:10] | I must say, | 我得说一句 |
[25:11] | you’re much prettier than your predecessor. | 你比你的前任漂亮多了 |
[25:25] | I still don’t know why Walter needed that log book, | 我还是不知道沃尔特要那本记录干嘛 |
[25:27] | and he’s not telling me, | 他也不肯说 |
[25:29] | and he won’t back off that Bell thing, either. | 而且他也不会放弃调查贝尔的事 |
[25:32] | Oh, man. | 你啊 |
[25:33] | Oh. One, second, hold on. I got it. | 等一下 别动 我来 |
[25:36] | God. Oh, that’s got to smart. | 天哪 肯定很疼吧 |
[25:39] | That’s what happens when you drink and mince. | 你喝了酒切菜就会这样 |
[25:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:47] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[25:49] | You worried about Walter too, ’cause honestly, | 你也在担心沃尔特吗 实话说 |
[25:51] | you shouldn’t be. I’m sure he’s– | 没必要 我敢肯定他 |
[25:52] | No, I’m not thinking about Walter. | 不 我没在想沃尔特 |
[26:00] | I was thinking about that girl, Jessica. | 我在想那个女孩 杰西卡 |
[26:03] | Oh, one encounter with us | 她只是碰见我们一次 |
[26:05] | and her child almost becomes an orphan. | 她的孩子就差点成为孤儿 |
[26:08] | And we deal with this every day. | 而我们每天都要应对这样的事 |
[26:13] | We’re playing the odds, Peter. | 我们在赌运气 彼得 |
[26:15] | I mean, what do you really think | 你觉得我们真能 |
[26:17] | our chances are of having a normal life? | 过上正常人的生活吗 |
[26:23] | Olivia, I know you’re scared about | 奥利维亚 我知道 |
[26:25] | what happened in the lab yesterday. | 昨天实验室里发生的事情吓到你了 |
[26:27] | I don’t know what’s happening to me. | 我不知道我是怎么回事 |
[26:29] | What I’m becoming. I’ve got this– | 我会变成什么 |
[26:31] | this power inside me that terrifies me | 我体内的能力让我恐惧 |
[26:33] | because I don’t understand it, | 因为我不了解它 |
[26:34] | and I just– I just want it out. | 我只是希望它消失 |
[26:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:37] | So we’ll figure it out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[26:40] | Together. | 一起想 |
[26:43] | Is that a personal guarantee? | 这算是个人担保吗 |
[27:04] | After all we’ve been through, | 经历了这么多 |
[27:06] | I will not lose you again, Olivia. | 我不能再失去你了 奥利维亚 |
[27:17] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[27:20] | What’s a guy got to do to get | 想吃顿好吃的家常饭 |
[27:21] | a good home-cooked meal around here? | 要使出什么招数啊 |
[28:18] | Where are you now? | 你们在哪儿 |
[28:19] | We’re just passing Kenmore Square. | 我们正经过肯莫尔广场 |
[28:21] | Now, what do you mean, it’s the sun? | 你说是太阳 什么意思 |
[28:22] | Well, even though we can’t see it, | 虽然我们看不到 |
[28:23] | it’s still there in the sky. | 但它还在天上 |
[28:25] | Jones must be reflecting the light off of something, | 琼斯一定用什么东西把光反射下来了 |
[28:27] | like one of those disco balls, | 就像舞池的球灯那样 |
[28:29] | and then focusing it, | 然后聚焦 |
[28:30] | like we do with a magnifying glass. | 就像用放大镜那样 |
[28:32] | Well, how is he doing that? | 那他怎么做到的 |
[28:33] | Well, I’m not sure yet, but I have my suspicions. | 我还不确定 但我猜到了几分 |
[28:36] | Yeah, Farnsworth. Agent ID: JH112402. | 是的 方 特工号码JH112402 |
[28:40] | And why is he doing it? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[28:42] | Seems like he’s trying to burn a hole to China. | 简直像是想烧个洞通向中国 |
[28:44] | It’s a myth. Technically, | 那只是传说 理论上来说 |
[28:45] | it would be India, but I doubt it. | 烧穿了对面是印度 但我表示怀疑 |
[28:47] | What does this have to do with nanites? | 那这和纳米机器人有什么关系 |
[28:48] | And how do we even know it’s Jones? | 我们怎么知道是琼斯干的 |
[28:51] | So you are now prepared to concede | 那你们现在打算承认 |
[28:52] | that this may well be the work of William Bell? | 这可能是威廉·贝尔干的吗 |
[28:55] | – Not my point. – Okay, thanks. | -不是这个意思 -好的 谢谢 |
[28:57] | Satellite imagery? | 卫星图像 |
[28:58] | Yeah, I just got access to the system. | 是的 我刚刚进入了系统 |
[29:00] | Radio waves. | 无线电波 |
[29:03] | It’s coming online right now. | 这就上线了 |
[29:05] | I need geological data on Beacon Hill. | 我需要灯塔山的地质资料 |
[29:07] | Walter, which one of these do you want me to do first? | 沃尔特 你要我先做哪件事 |
[29:09] | All of them. | 一起做 |
[29:10] | Uh, you said that Agent Broyles was on-site? | 你说布探员在现场吗 |
[29:13] | Is he evacuating the area? | 他在疏散那片区域吗 |
[29:14] | Yes, one square mile from the center of the beam. | 是的 光束中央一平方英里范围 |
[29:16] | Okay, Walter, the geological’s printing. | 好的 沃尔特 地质资料打印出来了 |
[29:22] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:23] | Oh, no, what? | 不什么 |
[29:24] | I knew I’d read something about this. | 我就知道我在哪儿看过这个 |
[29:26] | Three months ago, a subterranean oil reservoir | 三个月前 在灯塔山下 |
[29:29] | was discovered below Beacon Hill. | 发现地下油藏 |
[29:31] | What does that mean? | 那意味着什么 |
[29:32] | Imagine putting a match to a can of lighter fluid. | 想象把一根火柴放进一个罐火机油里的情形 |
[29:36] | Unless we stop this soon, | 如果不我们尽快加以阻止 |
[29:38] | the sunbeam will essentially set Boston on fire from below. | 这光线将会从地下烧毁波士顿 |
[29:41] | Uh, Peter, you should alert Agent Broyles. | 彼得 你应该通知布探员 |
[29:44] | Tell him that he’ll need to evacuate an area. | 告诉他需要疏散的区域 |
[29:46] | Uh, with a radius much wider than one mile. | 半径要远大于一英里 |
[29:48] | Well, how much? | 那是多大 |
[29:49] | All of it. | 整个区域 |
[29:49] | All of what? | 整个什么 |
[29:51] | Boston. | 整个波士顿 |
[29:53] | We’ll call you back. | 我们一会再打过来 |
[29:55] | Walter, you’re right. | 沃尔特 你是对的 |
[29:56] | There is a radio frequency that’s not owned by the government. | 有一个无线电频率不归政府所有 |
[29:59] | That’s transmitting in the S-band. | 它通过S波段传输 |
[30:01] | What’s the frequency? | 频率是多少 |
[30:01] | 2202.518 2202.518. | |
[30:05] | Actually, there’s two frequencies. | 实际上有两个频率 |
[30:07] | What? | 什么 |
[30:08] | Also .520. | 小数点后也是520 |
[30:12] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[30:14] | You brilliant bastard, Belly. | 你这个天才的混账 贝利 |
[30:17] | Quick, give me something to write on. | 快 找个能写字的东西给我 |
[30:25] | Dunham. | 德纳姆 |
[30:26] | Turn around, head south! | 掉头 朝南走 |
[30:27] | Towards Beech Street, on the edge of Chinatown. | 朝榉树街走 就在唐人街旁边 |
[30:30] | Why? What’s there? | 为什么 去那里干嘛 |
[30:31] | I believe that’s where Jones is commanding the satellites from. | 我相信那就是琼斯控制卫星的地方 |
[30:35] | What satellites, Walter? | 什么卫星 沃尔特 |
[30:36] | I think Jones has commandeered two private satellites, | 我认为琼斯强用了两个私人卫星 |
[30:39] | or maybe he’d launched them, | 又或者这是他发射的 |
[30:40] | and they’re the disco balls that are | 这两个卫星就像舞池球灯一样 |
[30:42] | bouncing the sunlight around the planet. | 将阳光反射到地球上 |
[30:44] | In any case, I have triangulated the signals, | 不管怎样 我对那信号进行了三角定位 |
[30:46] | and they appear to be coming from the 1600 block off Beech Street. | 显示信号发自榉树街1600街区 |
[30:50] | Interrupt the signals and you shut off the sun. | 把信号中断 就能把太阳关掉了 |
[30:55] | Well, you know what I mean. | 你明白我什么意思吧 |
[30:56] | Okay, we’re on our way. | 好的 我们这就赶过去 |
[31:00] | Ah! Get me a knife. My lemon cake’s ready. | 给我一把刀 我的柠檬蛋糕做好了 |
[31:05] | Walter, if you were hungry, | 沃尔特 如果你饿了 |
[31:06] | I could’ve gotten you something. | 我可以给你找些吃的 |
[31:08] | This is not about food, Athos, | 这和饿不饿无关 阿托斯 |
[31:10] | this is about Bell. | 和贝尔有关 |
[31:12] | Where’s the knife? | 刀子呢 |
[31:15] | Please, quickly? | 拜托 快给我 |
[31:32] | All right. This is the 1600 block. | 好了 这里就是1600街区了 |
[31:35] | See anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[31:36] | Peter, look. | 彼得 看 |
[31:38] | That antenna. | 那天线 |
[31:39] | Do you think that’s what’s controlling the satellites? | 你觉得是它在控制两个卫星吗 |
[31:46] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[31:47] | There’s the other one. | 另一个在那里 |
[31:50] | Okay, I’ll take this one, you take the other one. | 好了 我负责这个 你负责另一个 |
[31:53] | Okay, but I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 好 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[31:55] | We got to turn them off. | 我们要关了它们 |
[31:56] | We’ll just figure it out when we get up there. | 到那上面再想办法吧 |
[32:28] | Oh, my god, that smells terrible. | 天啊 真难闻 |
[32:30] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[32:31] | Lemon cake, | 柠檬蛋糕 |
[32:32] | laced with pig brain. | 掺了点猪脑 |
[32:35] | What? | 什么 |
[32:36] | Lemon cake is the perfect incubator. | 柠檬蛋糕是最好的培养器 |
[32:42] | And I thought it was easier to get pig brain on short notice | 我觉得在短时间内获得猪脑 |
[32:45] | than a human specimen. | 比获得人脑简单 |
[32:55] | Is that from the– the log book at St. Claire’s? | 这是从圣克莱尔的记录簿上撕下来的吗 |
[32:58] | Just the relevant page. | 就是有用的那页 |
[33:00] | First tried scraping it, hoping Belly left some DNA behind, | 起初我想刮点贝利留下的DNA |
[33:04] | but he was too clever for that. | 但他比这高明 |
[33:05] | Or maybe he was never there in the first place. | 或许他本来就没去过那里呢 |
[33:09] | I know none of you believe me, | 我知道你们没人相信我 |
[33:10] | which is why I have conducted this little experiment. | 所以我才做了这个实验 |
[33:14] | The pig brain is activating | 猪脑激活了 |
[33:15] | a little-known side effect of cortexiphan, | 克特西芬的一个鲜为人知的副作用 |
[33:17] | which is temporary tissue regeneration. | 暂时性的组织再生 |
[33:19] | Heated between 90 and 100 degrees, | 加热到90到100度之间 |
[33:21] | the cortexiphan I have added to the pig brain | 我在猪脑中加入的克特西芬 |
[33:24] | should cause at least partial regeneration | 应该至少能使这张纸上 |
[33:28] | of all biological matter on the sheet of paper, | 所有生物物质产生部分再生 |
[33:31] | and voila, fingerprints! | 瞧 指纹出现了 |
[33:36] | Although… identifying Belly’s prints from these smudges | 不过要从这些污迹中辨识出贝利的指纹 |
[33:40] | may prove impossible, after all. | 或许终究不太切实 |
[33:43] | What is that brown mark? | 那棕色的印记是什么 |
[33:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:50] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[33:54] | As I said, cortexiphan is regenerative. | 我说过 克特西芬有再生功能 |
[33:58] | You shouldn’t eat it, though. | 你可别吃 |
[34:08] | Almond oil. | 杏仁油 |
[34:09] | I knew it! Chilean almonds! | 我就知道 这是智利杏仁 |
[34:12] | Almonds? | 杏仁 |
[34:13] | Belly was obsessed with them. | 贝利最喜欢用杏仁油了 |
[34:15] | Even had an agreement with the importers. | 甚至还和进口商达成协议 |
[34:17] | They sold them to him wholesale. | 他们给他做批发 |
[34:22] | Must’ve had the oil on his fingertips. | 他指尖一定沾有杏仁油 |
[34:30] | Walter, what are you doing? | 沃尔特 你要干什么 |
[34:33] | I’m going to find Belly. | 我要去找贝利 |
[34:35] | A1 Imports, down by the seaport. | A1进口公司 就在港口 |
[34:39] | Walter, would you stop? This is nuts. | 沃尔特 你能停一停吗 这太疯狂了 |
[34:41] | I am not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[34:43] | At least I’ll be able to confirm that he’s still alive. | 至少我能够确认他还活着 |
[34:46] | Would you excuse me? | 借过一下 |
[34:48] | What about Olivia and Peter? | 奥利维亚和彼得那边怎么办 |
[34:50] | They’re doing everything they can. | 他们在尽全力了 |
[34:51] | There’s nothing we can do to help them. | 我们也帮不上忙 |
[34:52] | What do you think you’re gonna find there? | 你觉得你去那里会发现什么呢 |
[34:55] | Walter. Walter! | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[34:58] | I know this is a wild goose chase, | 我知道这是徒劳之举 |
[35:00] | a fool’s errand, and I’m a fool, | 在做无用功 我是个笨蛋 |
[35:03] | but no one is asking you to join me, Alex. | 但没人要求你和我一起去 亚历克斯 |
[35:06] | It’s my hunch, | 这是我的猜测 |
[35:06] | and I’m quite capable of pursuing it on my own, | 我一个人能应付得来 |
[35:10] | so peace out. | 所以 再见 |
[35:21] | – I don’t– – Drive. | -我不会 -开车 |
[35:24] | Alex? | 叫我亚历克斯 |
[35:27] | I was on a roll. | 叫顺嘴了 |
[35:34] | Got it. | 打开了 |
[35:36] | You found the control panel? | 找到控制板了吗 |
[35:38] | Yeah. | 找到了 |
[35:39] | Now find the dial marked “Transmission amplitude”, | 再找一下标示着”发射振幅”的旋钮 |
[35:42] | that’s the one that needs to be tuned all the way down. | 我们得把它调到最小值 |
[35:47] | Okay, got it. | 好的 我找到了 |
[35:48] | But not yet! Not–not–not yet. | 别急 先…先别动 |
[35:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:51] | We have to do it together. | 我们俩必须同时来 |
[35:52] | If we don’t, the beam could go off-kilter, | 如果一先一后 那束光线就会发生偏转 |
[35:54] | cut a swath across Boston. | 把波士顿切出一道鸿沟 |
[35:56] | It’d be sort of like “Don’t cross the streams,” | 就好比说”不要交叉水流” |
[35:58] | just, you know, in reverse. | 只不过恰恰相反 |
[36:00] | You know I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不明白你在扯些什么 |
[36:04] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[36:06] | Okay, tell me when. | 那就告诉我何时开始 |
[36:08] | Okay, in three… | 好 三… |
[36:11] | two… | 二… |
[36:13] | one… | 一… |
[36:14] | go. | 开始 |
[36:31] | We did it. Good job. | 成功啦 干得漂亮 |
[36:51] | Jones! | 琼斯 |
[37:05] | – Hey! Security! – I–I’m FBI. | -不许动 -我是联调局的 |
[37:08] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[37:09] | I–I can show you my badge. | 我可以给你看我的证件 |
[37:10] | I said, drop it! | 放下武器 |
[37:11] | Now! | 快点 |
[37:17] | How did you–? | 你怎么做到的… |
[38:07] | I got it wrong. | 我理解错了 |
[38:11] | I was the sacrifice. | 原来我才是牺牲品 |
[38:19] | I was the bishop. | 我才是被弃之象 |
[38:46] | Tail fins? | 你给车装了尾翼 |
[38:48] | Yes. Tail fins, whitewall tires, | 没错 装了尾翼 白胎壁轮胎 |
[38:51] | two-tone paint jobs. | 还涂了双色油漆 |
[38:53] | Oh, sure, by today’s standards | 是啊 按今天的标准来看 |
[38:54] | they’re terrible for the environment, | 这些对环境的污染简直太大了 |
[38:55] | but, oh, there’s something to be said for style. | 但这范儿还是很拉风的 |
[38:59] | A1 Imports. | A1进口公司 |
[39:00] | Come on, dear. | 亲爱的 快来 |
[39:01] | Walter, they’re probably not even– | 沃尔特 你连门估计都打不开… |
[39:04] | You of little faith. | 有点信心嘛 |
[39:12] | It’s just as I remember it. | 跟我记忆中的一模一样 |
[39:13] | I used to accompany Belly here on his visits. | 我以前经常和贝利来这里 |
[39:16] | Not a smell you forget. | 这里的气味真让人终身难忘 |
[39:17] | – It smells like sweat. – Exactly. | -像是汗味 -没错 |
[39:19] | Hello? | 你们好 |
[39:21] | Hello, sir. My name is Walter Bishop. | 先生 你好 我是沃尔特·贝肖普 |
[39:24] | I’m sorry to trouble you so late. | 很抱歉 这么晚还来打扰你 |
[39:26] | I was hoping to speak with Ms. Weisberg. | 我想和韦斯伯格女士谈谈 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry, who? | 不好意思 你找谁 |
[39:31] | Lynn Weisberg. | 林恩·韦斯伯格 |
[39:33] | Uh, lovely woman, yea high. | 很和善的女士 大概这么高 |
[39:36] | Nice laugh. | 笑声很爽朗 |
[39:37] | Walter, I don’t think he knows her. | 沃尔特 这位先生大概不认识她 |
[39:39] | Hmm? She’s the owner, | 怎么会 这公司是她的 |
[39:42] | or she was. I–I– | 至少以前是 我… |
[39:43] | I was hoping to ask her about a particular customer. | 我想问她关于一位客户的事情 |
[39:47] | Oh, I think I get it. | 我好像明白了 |
[39:47] | You’re talking about that import/export company. | 你是在说那家进出口公司吧 |
[39:51] | Well, they went out of business, | 那家公司倒闭了 |
[39:53] | three years ago. | 三年前就倒闭了 |
[39:55] | Oh, I see. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[39:56] | Tom, do you copy? | 汤姆 听得到吗 |
[39:58] | Yes, I’m here. Coming right now. | 收到 马上就来 |
[40:00] | Look, I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[40:02] | Um, thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[40:04] | Sorry to have bothered you. | 不好意思 打扰你了 |
[40:05] | No bother. | 没关系 |
[40:10] | Maybe we should ask around. Maybe someone else– | 也许我们应该再问问 兴许别人… |
[40:12] | – Walter, he had a gun. – What? | -沃尔特 那人有枪 -什么 |
[40:15] | Well…it’s a dangerous neighborhood. | 周围的治安是不太好 |
[40:19] | Whatever the reason, there are no almonds here. | 无论怎样 这里肯定没有杏仁油 |
[40:22] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[40:25] | Yes? | 什么 |
[40:27] | – Walter! – Come on. Come on. | -沃尔特 -快跟我来 快来 |
[40:29] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[40:47] | What are those? | 这都是什么声音 |
[40:51] | One of them sounds almost like a rhino, | 有的像犀牛的叫声 |
[40:54] | but more nasal. | 但鼻音更重 |
[41:04] | I’m sorry. We were leaving, and then we heard a noise. | 抱歉 我们正要走 但突然听到了声音 |
[41:10] | Go and tell him we have visitors. | 去报告他 有人来了 |
[41:12] | Sir, I’m with the FBI. You’re making a mis– | 先生 我是联调局的 你们别搞错… |
[41:13] | Stop! | 别动 |
[41:16] | Hands where I can see ’em. | 把手举起来 |
[41:20] | Look, this is all just a misunderstanding. | 听着 这一切只是场误会而已 |
[41:26] | Walter, come on! | 沃尔特 跟我来 |
[41:51] | No! No! | 不 不要啊 |
[41:59] | I’m not sure I ever thought I would see you again. | 真没想到 还能与你重逢 |
[42:08] | Hello, old friend. | 老朋友 你好啊 |