时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We have been looking for you… | 我们一直在找你 |
[00:06] | and your friends. | 还有你的朋友们 |
[00:10] | Who’s the little girl? | 这个小女孩是谁 |
[00:12] | Who’s the little blonde girl? | 这金发小女孩是谁 |
[00:13] | If you are watching this, | 既然你在看这盘录像带 |
[00:14] | then you know that the observers have invaded. | 那你一定很清楚 观察者侵略了我们 |
[00:18] | I must have ambered it. | 我一定是用琥珀封住了这里 |
[00:19] | I need a proper laser. | 得用激光 |
[00:20] | Could you make one? | 你能做一个吗 |
[00:21] | Don’t you wear a necklace? | 你不是有一条项链吗 |
[00:22] | We just need the silver for solder. | 我们只要银链子用来焊接 |
[00:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:26] | If you’ve found this tape, | 你一定是从琥珀中 |
[00:28] | you’ve retrieved it from amber. | 取出了这盘录像带 |
[00:29] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[00:30] | You must recover each tape | 你必须找回所有录像带 |
[00:31] | to retrieve all the parts of the plan. | 取回计划的各个部分 |
[00:33] | This plan can rid the world of the observers. | 这计划能将观察者撵走 |
[00:36] | You are humanity’s only hope! | 你是人类文明的唯一希望 |
[01:35] | Greetings. | 欢迎光临 |
[01:37] | Looking to barter? | 想要换东西吗 |
[01:40] | No. Not tonight. | 不是 今晚不是 |
[01:44] | “If you want to make god laugh, tell him your plan.” | 如果你想逗上帝笑 就告诉他你未来的计划 |
[01:48] | It’s been there for a while. | 放在那里有段时间了 |
[01:50] | Guess it hits a little close to home. | 估计是这话说得有点太露骨了 |
[01:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:56] | Man… | 天啊 |
[01:59] | I had one of these when I was a kid. | 我小时候也有个这玩意 |
[02:02] | I’ll give you a good deal, man. | 算你便宜点好了 兄弟 |
[02:04] | Actually, what I’m looking for is a– | 实际上 我想要 |
[02:07] | This is what you are looking for. | 你想要这个东西 |
[02:17] | Yup. That’s it. | 是这个 没错 |
[02:18] | It will look good on her, | 她戴起来一定很好看 |
[02:20] | the young, blonde woman. | 那个年轻的金发女子 |
[02:26] | What is baseball? | 棒球是什么 |
[02:28] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[02:29] | You were thinking of the Red Sox. | 你在回忆红袜队 |
[02:32] | What is baseball? | 棒球是什么 |
[02:35] | It’s a sport– or was anyway. | 是一种运动 或者说曾经是 |
[02:37] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[02:38] | What do you want to give I for that? | 你拿什么来换呢 |
[02:41] | I am upsetting you. | 我让你心烦意乱了 |
[02:43] | You do not like to be read. | 你不喜欢被读取思想 |
[02:47] | Who’s upset? | 谁心烦意乱了 |
[02:50] | I got nothing to hide. | 我没什么要隐瞒的 |
[02:51] | What’s to be upset about? | 有什么好心烦意乱的呢 |
[02:53] | That take care of it? | 这些够吗 |
[02:54] | Blood clot, man. | 我的天啊 |
[02:55] | I haven’t seen one of these in years. | 我好些年没见过这钱了 |
[02:57] | You’re trying to confuse me. | 你在试着迷惑我 |
[02:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, pal. | 我不知道你在说什么 朋友 |
[03:00] | Who is the young, blonde woman? | 那年轻的金发女子是谁 |
[03:01] | You are protecting her. | 你在保护她 |
[03:02] | Are you sure? Do you know what this is worth? | 你确定吗 你知道这值多少钱吗 |
[03:04] | Yeah. Keep the change. | 知道 不用找零了 |
[03:13] | There is something wrong. Detain him. | 他有点不太对劲 抓住他 |
[03:17] | Freeze! Stop right there! | 不许动 站住 |
[03:21] | Now! | 快点 |
[03:33] | He’s down there. | 他下去了 |
[03:36] | The last time I went under, | 上次我下去的时候 |
[03:38] | I got bit by a rat. | 被老鼠咬了 |
[03:40] | He is a rat. | 他就是老鼠 |
[03:42] | Bite him back. | 以牙还牙吧 |
[04:49] | Is that a real gun? | 那是真枪吗 |
[04:51] | Where am I? | 这是什么地方 |
[04:54] | You came out of that storm drain. | 你从那下水道里出来 |
[04:55] | There. | 那边 |
[04:58] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[05:24] | Come to mama. | 到妈妈这儿来 |
[05:31] | How does this one look? | 这盘带子怎么样 |
[05:33] | A little less warped than the others. | 变形程度比其他轻 |
[05:34] | Hopefully it’ll play better. | 希望这盘播放效果会好些 |
[05:36] | It took hours. | 竟然花了好几个小时 |
[05:38] | Walter, this is about as fast as we can go | 沃尔特 在不造成太大热破坏的情况下 |
[05:40] | without too much heat damage. | 这已经是最快速度了 |
[05:42] | Fast as a snail. | 快得跟蜗牛似的 |
[05:43] | At this rate, we will save the world | 就这速度 我们得再花上21年 |
[05:45] | in another 21 years. | 才能拯救世界 |
[05:48] | I’m gonna clean this up. | 我去清理录像带 |
[05:50] | And you know how old that will make me. | 知道到那时我有多老了吗 |
[05:52] | I don’t even want to do that math. | 我都懒得去算 |
[05:56] | – Peter, what happened? – It’s–it’s all right. | -彼得 你怎么了 -没事 |
[05:58] | It’s just superficial. | 只是皮外伤 |
[06:00] | I was trying to get gas. | 我想弄点汽油 |
[06:02] | I got read by an observer. | 被观察者读心了 |
[06:04] | He pulled thoughts out of my head like cards out of a deck. | 他轻而易举就读取了我的想法 |
[06:06] | What did he get from you? | 他读取了什么 |
[06:08] | He did get an image of you. | 他看到了你的样子 |
[06:14] | But at this point you’re as much a fugitive as the rest of us, | 但现在你跟我们一样 都是逃犯 |
[06:17] | so, unless you can think of | 所以 除非你能想到 |
[06:18] | a reason why that would hurt us– | 这在某方面对我们不利… |
[06:19] | Did he give any indication that he pulled anything else? | 他表现出他还读到了其他信息吗 |
[06:22] | No. | 没有 |
[06:22] | I did what I’m supposed to do, | 我做了该做的事 |
[06:23] | keep a bunch of random thoughts in my head, | 随便想了些东西 |
[06:25] | but then he knew I was doing that too, | 但他马上意识到我在那么做 |
[06:26] | so I just got out of there. | 所以我就逃了 |
[06:30] | These guys, | 这些人 |
[06:32] | they out-move us, they out-think us. | 他们动作比我们快 想得也比我们高明 |
[06:33] | They’re always two steps ahead. | 他们总是占有先机 |
[06:35] | More, if they focus. | 如果专心起来 会更加领先 |
[06:39] | I don’t know how we’re gonna beat ’em. | 真不知道怎样才能打败他们 |
[06:46] | We beat them one by one. | 我们只需各个击破 |
[06:49] | Instinctively, you did the right thing. | 你本能地做出了正确的选择 |
[06:52] | You just have to create a labyrinth of planned thoughts, | 你只要在脑子里刻意想些复杂的东西 |
[06:54] | keep them preoccupied. | 让他们读取这些思想 |
[06:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:57] | Trying to block that reading was exhausting. | 要阻止他们读心 实在太累了 |
[07:00] | I couldn’t do it. It’s impossible. | 我做不到 这不可能 |
[07:02] | It’s not impossible. I’ve taught others. | 完全有可能 我教过别人 |
[07:04] | It just takes a really long time. | 只是要花上很长时间 |
[07:10] | Well, teach me. | 那教我吧 |
[07:12] | I plan on it. | 正有此意 |
[07:13] | I’m teaching you all. | 我会教你们所有人 |
[07:17] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[07:20] | I want you to consider this a down payment on my first lesson. | 把这当做我第一节课的预付款吧 |
[07:25] | You had to give up your necklace | 你贡献出了自己的项链 |
[07:26] | so we could work on the laser. | 让我们修好了激光器 |
[07:28] | I wanted to make sure you got a new one. | 我必须得给你买条新的 |
[07:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:37] | Worth every bump and bruise, kiddo. | 再怎么受伤都值得 孩子 |
[07:40] | Well, you know the expression. | 你应该听过这么句话 |
[07:41] | No good deed goes unpunished. | 善有恶报 |
[07:43] | Living proof. | 我就是活生生的例子 |
[08:20] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[08:23] | You do not like to be read. | 你不喜欢被读取思想 |
[08:25] | Who’s upset? | 谁心烦意乱了 |
[08:28] | What’s there to be upset about? | 有什么好心烦意乱的呢 |
[08:29] | I got nothing to hide. | 我没什么要隐瞒的 |
[08:32] | This is what he purchased– | 他买了这个东西 |
[08:34] | an alloy of gold and other metals, | 金子和其它金属 |
[08:36] | minerals, argentite, and chlorargyrite. | 矿物质 辉银矿 氯银矿组成的合金 |
[08:39] | What is its purpose? | 这有什么用途 |
[08:42] | Its purpose? | 用途 |
[08:44] | You wear it. | 用来戴 |
[08:45] | You put it around your neck. | 戴在脖子上 |
[08:50] | He is a fugitive. | 他是名逃犯 |
[08:51] | Why put oneself at risk in this quadrant | 为什么要冒险来这一区 |
[08:54] | for something so unexceptional? | 就为了这么普通的东西 |
[08:58] | These fugitives are confident enough to walk freely. | 这些逃犯自信能来去自如 |
[09:03] | I think they receive information. | 他们应该是知道情况 |
[09:06] | The resistance is protecting them. | 抵抗者在保护他们 |
[09:09] | You mean they’re being tipped off? | 你是说 有人给他们通风报信吗 |
[09:11] | To our movements, yes. | 告知我们的行踪 是的 |
[09:14] | Two days ago, one of the men in your division | 两天前 你部门里有个人 |
[09:16] | failed a security test. | 没能通过安全测试 |
[09:18] | I believe he is with the resistance. | 我认为他是抵抗者的一员 |
[09:22] | I think you will be able to get information | 我觉得你能通过他 |
[09:24] | about the fugitives through him. | 得到逃犯的信息 |
[09:27] | Why didn’t you tell me about the security fail? | 你之前怎么没告诉我未通过安全测试的事 |
[09:31] | I could ask you the same question. | 这我还想问你呢 |
[09:33] | I didn’t know about it. | 我并不知道 |
[09:37] | That is my point. | 我也是这个意思 |
[09:44] | I’ll look into it. | 我会调查的 |
[10:05] | Welcome to tape two of my plan to defeat the observers. | 欢迎观看我打败观察者计划的二号录像带 |
[10:09] | Before we begin, | 开始之前 |
[10:10] | first and foremost, | 首先 |
[10:12] | you must accept the reversibility of all phenomena… | 你要接受一切现象的可逆性 |
[10:17] | Particles have their speeds reversed, | 粒子的速度被反转 |
[10:19] | then the changes– found a measurable effect. | 而其变化…发现了可度量影响 |
[10:24] | Let me be crystal clear– | 我要声明一下 |
[10:25] | Understanding of these scientific concepts, | 理解这些科学概念 |
[10:28] | we will not be fighting in the same field. | 我们将在不同领域抗争 |
[10:34] | These are the plans that we must follow to the letter– | 这就是我们必须严格遵守的计划 |
[10:37] | Imperative that these plans be retrieved. | 一定要找回这些计划 |
[10:40] | Astrid, it’s impossible to tell what he’s talking about. | 阿斯特丽德 这么看根本听不懂啊 |
[10:43] | This is as clear as I can get it. | 我没法弄得更清晰了 |
[10:45] | I have hidden them | 像对待我最珍贵的财产那样 |
[10:46] | as I would my most prized possession. | 我把它们藏起来了 |
[10:52] | Funny story actually. | 说起来有趣 |
[10:54] | When I was a boy, | 我还小的时候 |
[10:56] | my mother would take me on what she called Manhattan mystery tours. | 我妈妈会带我坐”曼哈顿神秘游” 她起的名字 |
[11:01] | We would catch the first train that came to the station, | 我们搭上第一班地铁 |
[11:04] | and then we would venture into the city… | 在城市里冒险 |
[11:05] | And get off at the first– | 在第一个…的地方下车… |
[11:16] | The tape is ripped. | 带子被扯坏了 |
[11:17] | It got caught on a fleck of amber. | 沾上了些琥珀 |
[11:19] | I’ve heard enough. I know where the tube is. | 我听得够多了 我知道图筒在哪儿 |
[11:21] | You do? | 是吗 |
[11:23] | The subway platform beneath Newark Penn Station in the wall. | 纽瓦克宾州车站下的地铁站台 在墙里 |
[11:28] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:28] | Because, as a boy, my most prized possession | 因为 小时候我最珍贵的物品 |
[11:31] | was my collection of detective comics. | 是我收藏的侦探漫画 |
[11:34] | And, like everyone, I was terrified that the Pinkos would attack. | 就像所有人 我怕遭到左派分子攻击 |
[11:38] | So I thought that a subway platform | 所以我觉得 地铁站台 |
[11:40] | would be the safest place to hide them. | 是藏这些东西的最安全地点 |
[11:43] | because it was underground. | 因为那在地下 |
[11:46] | I was ten. | 我当时十岁 |
[11:48] | And that’s where you hid the plans? | 那就是你藏计划的地方吗 |
[11:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:49] | Under Newark Penn Station? | 纽瓦克宾州车站下面吗 |
[11:50] | I am sure of it. | 我确定 |
[11:52] | Every major access point to Manhattan has an observer checkpoint. | 每条通向曼哈顿的主路都有观察者的检查点 |
[11:56] | That includes train stations. | 包括地铁站 |
[12:01] | Okay, we have to take out the guards. | 我们得搞定守卫 |
[12:03] | Are they observers or loyalists? | 是观察者还是忠随者 |
[12:05] | – Both. – Both. | -都有 -都有 |
[12:07] | I don’t even know if we can get close enough | 不知道能不能靠得够近 |
[12:08] | to effectively take them out without being detected. | 神不知鬼不觉地干掉他们 |
[12:11] | Well, we need to create a diversion. | 我们得声东击西 |
[12:13] | I think we’re gonna need a lot more than a diversion. | 光是声东击西可不够 |
[12:16] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[12:18] | I’m going to want to get to that rolling cabinet in the amber. | 我要到琥珀里的壁柜那里去 |
[12:21] | Walter, there’s nothing in there | 沃尔特 里面什么都没有 |
[12:22] | except lab equipment | 只有些实验器材 |
[12:23] | and your easy-bake oven. | 和你的简易烤炉 |
[12:25] | I’m not after what’s in it. | 重要的不是里面有什么 |
[12:27] | It’s what’s under it. | 而是下面的东西 |
[12:30] | Astrif. | 阿斯特里夫 |
[12:31] | Prepare the laser. | 准备激光器 |
[12:46] | Walter, why won’t you tell us what’s down there? | 沃尔特 你为什么不说下面到底有什么 |
[12:50] | Because I’m not sure that what’s down there is worth talking about. | 我不知道下面的东西值不值得说 |
[12:55] | I’m not sure what’s left. | 不知道还剩什么 |
[12:58] | Here. Use some of this. All of you. | 拿去 所有人都闻一下 |
[13:03] | It’s mentholatum. | 这是薄荷醇油 |
[13:14] | Not as bad as I thought. | 情况竟然还不错 |
[13:24] | Walter, is this what I think this is? | 沃尔特 我没猜错的话这是… |
[13:27] | My cold storage of all the fringe events we ever encountered, | 我们遇到的全部潜科学事件的冷藏 |
[13:30] | dormant for 21 years. | 安眠了整整21年 |
[13:32] | If we’re going to find a diversion to get into the railway station, | 要找制造声东击西以潜入火车站的东西 |
[13:35] | we’ll find it here. | 就在这儿找了 |
[13:37] | What do you suggest, Walter? | 你什么意思 沃尔特 |
[13:40] | There was a time when we solved fringe cases. | 曾经我们忙于解决潜科学事件 |
[13:44] | Now I think it’s time we created a few of our own. | 现在该制造一点了 |
[13:59] | So this is every fringe event? | 这就是所有的潜科学事件 |
[14:02] | Documented and preserved | 所有物品我都 |
[14:04] | to the best of my ability. | 尽量完好地记录保存 |
[14:06] | Oh, look, Olivia, my porcupine man. | 快看啊 奥利维亚 我的豪猪人 |
[14:09] | You really had no idea that he was doing any of this? | 你对这个冷藏室真的一点都不知情 |
[14:12] | I wouldn’t have slept at night if I did. | 我要是知道绝对睡不着了 |
[14:14] | Some secrets are meant to be kept. | 有些事必须保密 |
[14:16] | For two reasons– | 原因有二 |
[14:17] | Number one: because they’re mine. | 第一 这是我的收藏 |
[14:19] | And number two: | 第二 |
[14:21] | I have a healthy distrust of the government. | 我对政府保持该有的不信任 |
[14:24] | These items were safer with me. | 这些东西在我这儿更安全 |
[14:28] | Oh! Put that down. | 快放下 |
[14:29] | You’ll amber us. It’s an ambering device. | 你会把我们都封住的 那是琥珀器 |
[14:31] | Put it down gently. Hair trigger, | 轻轻地 如果我没记错 |
[14:34] | if I recall correctly. | 它可是微力扳机的 |
[14:44] | There has got to be a better option | 想潜入地铁站 |
[14:46] | for getting us into that train station | 肯定有比制造 |
[14:47] | than a portal that takes us to another universe. | 去平行世界的传送门更好的办法 |
[14:54] | I suppose you’re right. | 我想是的 |
[14:56] | We’ll have to go through all this | 我们再看一遍 |
[14:57] | to see what’s still viable. | 看看有什么能用 |
[14:58] | The answer is here somewhere. | 答案一定就在这儿 |
[15:02] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[15:06] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[15:07] | It’s my old doughnut hole. | 我以前的甜甜圈 |
[15:14] | Jelly. | 成胶质了 |
[15:15] | It’s still spongy. | 还很松软呢 |
[15:21] | It’s still good. | 依旧美味 |
[15:33] | Why am I still here? | 我为什么还在这儿 |
[15:36] | Two days ago, you failed a security test. | 两天前 你没通过安全测试 |
[15:43] | That’s why you’re nervous. | 所以你很紧张 |
[15:50] | So you are a recent graduate of the academy? | 你刚从学院毕业 |
[15:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:53] | And your date of induction? | 你的入职日期 |
[15:55] | April 25, 2033. | 2033年 4月25日 |
[15:58] | Were your parents proud to see you in uniform | 你父母第一次看到你穿制服时 |
[16:00] | for the first time? | 为你骄傲吗 |
[16:02] | My parents are deceased. | 我父母都去世了 |
[16:06] | Did you think of them during the ceremony? | 你在仪式上想起他们了吗 |
[16:09] | I missed them being there if that’s what you mean, yes. | 我确实想念他们的陪伴 |
[16:14] | What was the weather like? | 那天天气怎样 |
[16:19] | What? | 什么 |
[16:25] | That important day, what’s the weather? | 如此重要之日 天气怎样 |
[16:31] | It was sunny. | 是晴天 |
[16:34] | On April 25, 2033 in Boston, | 2033年 4月25日 波士顿 |
[16:39] | rainfall began approximately at 10:20 a.m. | 从上午10点20左右起便大雨如注 |
[16:43] | And continued steadily well into the evening. | 一直下到晚上 |
[16:54] | You were never at the academy. | 你从来没参加过培训 |
[16:56] | No, you’re mistaken. | 不 你搞错了 |
[16:58] | I was class 58693-a. | 我是58693a班的 |
[17:05] | You are a member of the resistance. | 你是抵抗者的一员 |
[17:10] | Someone forged your paperwork | 有人伪造了你的证件 |
[17:12] | to be installed in your position. | 将你安插在这个岗位 |
[17:15] | You cannot conceal it. | 你瞒不了我的 |
[17:20] | I can see it. | 我能看见真相 |
[17:23] | Right there. | 就在你脑子里 |
[17:28] | What do you know about the fugitives? | 关于那些逃犯你知道什么 |
[17:34] | Where is Peter Bishop? | 彼得·贝肖普在哪儿 |
[17:35] | Where did he go? | 他去了什么地方 |
[17:38] | Where are the fugitives hiding? | 他们都藏在哪里 |
[17:50] | You overheard Anil say something? | 你偷听到阿尼尔说什么了 |
[17:55] | What did you hear Anil say? | 你听到他说什么 |
[17:59] | Forget about him for a second. | 先别想他了 |
[18:03] | I saw something else… | 我看到了别的 |
[18:08] | that interests me. | 令我感兴趣的东西 |
[18:14] | The Dove. | 鸽子 |
[18:20] | Who is The Dove? | 鸽子是谁 |
[18:25] | What is his real name? | 他的真实姓名是什么 |
[18:31] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[18:34] | Nobody does. | 没人知道 |
[19:03] | What did you discover? | 你查到了什么 |
[19:04] | He is a low-level operative. His information is limited. | 他的级别太低 了解的情报有限 |
[19:09] | I found bits and pieces, | 我只读到些零碎的消息 |
[19:11] | but not everything. | 但不是全部 |
[19:16] | We’ve heard the name “The Dove” three times now. | 这是我们第三次听到”鸽子”这个名字了 |
[19:23] | What else? | 还发现什么 |
[19:30] | When I said the name “Peter Bishop,” | 当我提到彼得·贝肖普 |
[19:33] | he recalled a moment | 他脑海中闪过一幕 |
[19:34] | when he overheard Anil mention a lab in sector B. | 听见阿尼尔提到B区的一个实验室 |
[19:44] | I think you know this as the old Harvard University. | 你们管那里叫老哈佛大学吧 |
[19:55] | I thought you would recognize it. | 我猜到你会想起来 |
[19:57] | You had a relationship with these fugitives | 你和那些逃犯以前认识 |
[20:01] | that I thought we would call upon. | 或许对我们有用 |
[20:05] | Now how did you know that? | 你是怎么知道 |
[20:07] | That I had a relationship with them? | 我和他们曾经认识 |
[20:10] | Captain Windmark told me. | 温马克队长告诉我的 |
[20:12] | He said he was going to ask you about it. | 他说他打算来问你的 |
[20:16] | He did not? | 他没问吗 |
[20:26] | I knew them, | 我认识他们 |
[20:28] | but that was a long time ago. | 不过那已经是陈年往事了 |
[20:37] | According to this man’s knowledge, | 就这个人所知 |
[20:39] | they are in the lab. | 他们就在实验室里 |
[20:48] | I will make my report. | 我要去汇报了 |
[21:24] | Pull. | 发射 |
[21:29] | Walter. | 沃尔特 |
[21:31] | Technically this is a weapon of mass destruction. | 严格来说这可是个大规模杀伤性武器 |
[21:34] | So is the mosquito that carries the west nile. | 携带西尼罗河病毒的蚊子也是 |
[21:37] | This will do beautifully. | 这个能派上大用场 |
[21:38] | A perfect delivery system. | 完美的投掷工具 |
[21:44] | Looks like there are more loyalists. | 看来去忠随者增多了 |
[21:47] | What was the count before? | 刚刚数是几个人 |
[21:49] | – Three, four. – Now it’s seven. | -三四吧 -现在有七个了 |
[21:54] | It’s not going to be easy getting into this subway station. | 要想进地铁站肯定不容易 |
[22:04] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪里拿到的 |
[22:07] | I found it | 我找到的 |
[22:10] | at our old house on Quincy Street. | 在我们昆西街上的老房子里 |
[22:17] | I wanted to remember things. | 我想找到点回忆 |
[22:20] | I don’t know. I just wanted to be there. | 我不知道 我就是想去那儿 |
[22:24] | It made me feel closer to you. | 它让我觉得跟你更靠近 |
[22:28] | It was looted. The entire block was. | 整个街区都被洗劫一空 |
[22:32] | Upstairs in your bedroom, what used to be your bedroom, | 楼上你的卧室…你以前的卧室 |
[22:36] | I found what was left of your old jewelry box. | 我找到你旧珠宝盒残存的东西 |
[22:39] | And there was this matchbox inside. | 里面有个火柴盒 |
[22:40] | I shook it and found this. | 我一摇就找到这个了 |
[22:50] | I figured it had to be important | 我想它一定很重要 |
[22:52] | or you wouldn’t have kept it. | 要不你也不会留着它 |
[22:57] | How long have you been wearing it? | 你戴了多久了 |
[23:01] | Since I was 13. | 13岁就开始戴了 |
[23:12] | You want it back? | 你想要回去吗 |
[23:14] | No. No. | 不不 |
[23:17] | No, I want you to keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[23:22] | Let me see it. | 我看看 |
[23:35] | You know your father used to call this | 知道吗 你父亲以前管这叫 |
[23:38] | “The bullet that saved the world.” | “拯救了世界的子弹” |
[23:47] | The lab’s been compromised. | 他们知道实验室了 |
[24:14] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[24:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:16] | – We need to go now. – Well, we’re ready. | -我们得走了 -我们准备好了 |
[24:18] | No, the observers know that we’re in the lab. | 你没懂 是观察者知道我们在实验室了 |
[24:23] | How? Who told you that? | 怎么回事 谁告诉你的 |
[24:25] | Somebody I trust. | 一个我信任的人 |
[24:26] | We don’t have time. | 我们没时间了 |
[24:27] | We cannot leave the lab. | 我们不能离开实验室 |
[24:29] | Without the tapes, | 没有那些带子 |
[24:30] | we have nothing. | 我们就什么都没有了 |
[24:33] | Forget the blueprints. | 什么蓝图啊 |
[24:34] | Forget the rocks from the mine. | 什么矿井里的石头啊 |
[24:35] | Forget whatever is in the tomb. | 还有墓里的东西 |
[24:37] | None of it means anything without the plan. | 没有计划这些东西都没用 |
[24:40] | There goes the world. | 世界无望了 |
[24:42] | The world ending. | 世界要完了 |
[24:45] | Once they see we’ve been here, | 如果他们知道我们来过 |
[24:46] | we’ll never be able to set foot in the lab again. | 我们就别想再进来了 |
[24:48] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[24:50] | Walter, we need to re-amber the lab. | 沃尔特 我们得用琥珀再次封住实验室 |
[25:09] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿什么都没有 |
[25:11] | It’s just an ambered lab. | 只是一间被琥珀封住的实验室 |
[25:25] | Control, the building is secure. | 总部 大楼安全 |
[25:26] | 1-6 heading back down. | 16队返回 |
[25:28] | Copy that. Confirm. Return to base. | 收到 命令确认 返回基地 |
[25:44] | No one has been in that lab. | 没人进过实验室 |
[25:46] | The reading from the prisoner was deceptive. | 从囚犯脑中读取的信息是假的 |
[25:49] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[25:58] | Somehow she hid her thoughts from us, | 她能够隐藏自己的想法 |
[26:03] | deceived our readings. | 骗过我们的读取 |
[26:08] | Perhaps others can as well. | 或许还有别人能做到 |
[26:27] | Perhaps you can help me. | 能帮帮我吗 |
[26:28] | I’m trying to get to Kennebunkport, Maine. | 我要去缅因州的邦克港 |
[26:34] | Let me see your travel authorization. | 请出示旅行证件 |
[26:36] | Of course. Thing is, I’ve been driving around in circles. | 没问题 但是 我一直在绕路 |
[26:40] | I was hoping you might help me with these directions. | 我希望你能给我指指路 |
[26:42] | I will handle this. | 我来处理吧 |
[26:43] | The thing is, I’m a bit lost. | 是这样的 我有点迷路了 |
[26:51] | You electrocuted me. | 你电我了 |
[26:52] | Your authorization– now. | 马上出示证件 |
[26:57] | Of course. | 好的 |
[27:01] | Here we are. | 给你 |
[27:20] | They’re gonna meet us around back. | 他们会在后面跟我们汇合 |
[27:22] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[27:48] | All right, Walter. | 好了 沃尔特 |
[27:51] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
[27:52] | Where is it? | 东西在哪 |
[27:59] | There. | 那儿 |
[28:01] | Kilroy? | 基尔罗伊[二战期间美军虚构的美国兵] |
[28:02] | I drew that. It must be in the vent. | 是我画的 肯定在通风孔里 |
[28:13] | There’s a line. | 有条绳子 |
[28:15] | It’s got something heavy. | 拴着什么挺重的东西 |
[28:18] | It’s the tube. | 是图筒 |
[28:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:37] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[28:44] | There! | 她们在那儿 |
[29:19] | I’m in. Go, go, go. | 我上车了 走吧 |
[30:20] | What’s written on it, Walter? | 上面写了什么 沃尔特 |
[30:22] | It’s some kind of physics. | 是物理公式 |
[30:23] | It’s beyond anything I’ve ever seen. | 但我从没见过这样的 |
[30:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:28] | Well, Walter, it’s your handwriting, | 沃尔特 这可是你的字 |
[30:30] | so, even if it was wiped from your mind, | 即使你的记忆被抹去 |
[30:31] | you must have understood it at some point. | 你之前肯定曾理解过这些 |
[30:34] | Perhaps it was dictated to me. | 或许是别人说的 |
[30:36] | By september? You think he gave you these equations? | 九月吗 是他告诉你这些公式的吗 |
[30:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:41] | Do you think you’ll be able to figure it out? | 你能弄明白吗 |
[30:42] | Don’t you understand? This is Greek to me, | 你懂吗 这对我就是希腊文 |
[30:44] | except that I read greek. | 可是希腊文我还懂呢 |
[30:45] | This is Aramaic to me. | 这就是阿拉姆语 |
[30:48] | Not the western dialect. I do speak a little. | 不是那个西方的方言 那个我还会说点 |
[30:50] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[30:51] | I don’t know what this is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[30:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:55] | Okay, well, we should get back to the lab. | 好吧 我们该回实验室了 |
[30:57] | Not yet. | 稍等 |
[31:01] | Somebody wants to see you. | 有人想见你们 |
[31:31] | Agent Dunham. | 德探员 |
[31:36] | Phillip. | 飞利浦 |
[31:56] | It’s good to see you, Dr. Bishop. | 见到你很高兴 贝博士 |
[31:58] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[32:03] | I asked her not to tell you in case… | 我让她别告诉你们 以防… |
[32:04] | We were read. | 我们被人读取 |
[32:11] | When I heard that you were back, | 听说你们回来时 |
[32:13] | I tried not to, but I had to see you. | 虽然很想克制 但是我必须来见见你们 |
[32:23] | Five years ago, I got called to a crime scene outside the city, | 五年前 我被叫去城外的一个罪案现场 |
[32:27] | and I saw Etta for the first time. | 那是我第一次见到埃塔 |
[32:29] | And, even though she was turned away from me, | 虽然她不喜欢我 |
[32:32] | I could have sworn I was looking at you. | 我还是看出了你的影子 |
[32:39] | It wasn’t until I told her who I was that she admitted the truth, | 我告诉了她我的身份 她才向我坦白 |
[32:43] | that she was your daughter. | 她是你的女儿 |
[32:44] | Once I knew, I had her transferred into my section. | 我一知道 就把她调来我的部门 |
[32:47] | I had a mind I was gonna look after her, | 我一心想要保护她 |
[32:49] | but she taught me. | 但她却成了我的老师 |
[32:53] | She recruited me in the resistance, | 她将我吸纳进反抗者组织 |
[32:56] | taught me how to block them from reading my thoughts. | 教我如何抵抗被他们读取 |
[32:59] | How long did that take? | 你多久学会的 |
[33:01] | Nearly a year. | 将近一年 |
[33:06] | They used an airborne toxin. | 他们使用了一种空气传播的毒素 |
[33:08] | It hyperactivates a protein | 是一种高活性的蛋白质 |
[33:09] | that generates scar tissue. | 能产生结痂组织 |
[33:13] | Barbaric. | 真野蛮 |
[33:23] | What was their purpose here? | 他们在这里做什么 |
[33:26] | They took something that was hidden inside. | 他们拿走了藏在这儿的什么东西 |
[33:28] | What, we don’t know. | 但我们不知道是什么 |
[33:31] | Captain Windmark. | 温马克队长 |
[33:32] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[33:34] | One of our men died holding this. | 我们一个人死时还拿着这个 |
[33:42] | I think we’re gonna be able to find them. | 我想我们能找到他们 |
[33:50] | Hk pistols with rechargeable power cells. | 有可充电电池的HK枪 |
[33:52] | Pulse rifles, motion sensors, scent cones. | 脉冲步枪 动态感测 气味囊 |
[33:56] | Anti-matter batons? | 反物质棒 |
[33:58] | Fourth gen. Delayed fuse. | 四代可延时雷管 |
[33:59] | Blast radius of 100 meters. | 爆炸半径为一百米 |
[34:01] | And, once it’s armed, it can’t be deactivated, | 一旦启动不能解除 |
[34:03] | So when you use it, make sure you don’t stick around. | 如果用了 就赶快走人 |
[34:05] | How on earth did you get this stuff? | 你怎么弄到这些的 |
[34:06] | It wasn’t simple. | 不容易呢 |
[34:07] | Tell Anil he owes me. | 告诉阿尼尔他欠我的 |
[34:13] | Seeing you makes me realize how much I miss Boston. | 看到你让我特别想念波士顿 |
[34:16] | Maybe I’ll put in for a transfer. | 也许我会申请调任 |
[34:22] | It’s all right. I’ve apprehended them. | 没事 我已经把他们逮捕了 |
[34:28] | They found you. | 观察者发现你们了 |
[34:30] | How? | 怎么会 |
[34:33] | They put a tracker on us. | 他们在我们的车上安了追踪器 |
[34:35] | That loyalist before we drove off. | 我们驶离现场时 那个忠随者安的 |
[34:37] | You can’t let ’em find you here with us. | 绝不能让他们发现你和我们在一起 |
[34:39] | You won’t make it by car. | 开车是逃不掉的 |
[34:40] | Run. | 快跑 |
[34:44] | Protect the plan at all costs. | 保护好计划 不惜一切代价 |
[34:48] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[34:56] | – Go! – Get out of here! | -快跑 -快离开这里 |
[35:34] | We can’t stay here. | 待在这里不安全 |
[35:37] | The far end. Down there. | 去屋子尽头那边 |
[35:54] | There. | 在那边 |
[36:05] | They know we’re in here. | 他们知道我们在这儿了 |
[36:06] | Cover every entrance. | 包围所有出口 |
[36:28] | Walter, run. I’ll cover you. | 沃尔特 快跑 我掩护你 |
[36:41] | Cover me while I get to the stairs. | 掩护我 我要上楼 |
[36:42] | We’ve got to go back for them. | 我们得回去接应他们 |
[36:43] | We will. We’re gonna double back. | 会的 待会儿我们原路返回 |
[36:45] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:46] | Go! | 开始 |
[36:54] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[36:55] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[36:57] | – On your six. – Clear it, clear it. | -在六点钟方向 -搜查 快搜查 |
[36:59] | Move, move! | 快点 快点 |
[37:51] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[37:54] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[38:07] | He bought the necklace for you. | 他买项链是送给你 |
[38:11] | For what purpose? | 什么目的呢 |
[38:13] | I would like to know. | 我很想知道 |
[38:41] | Love. | 爱 |
[39:02] | You never know when to give up. | 你就是不知道放弃 |
[39:15] | Etta. | 埃塔 |
[39:49] | Etta. | 埃塔 |
[39:57] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[39:59] | Henrietta, look at me, okay? | 汉丽埃塔 看着我 |
[40:02] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[40:03] | – Etta? – But we have to move you, okay? | -埃塔 -但我们得先带你离开这里 |
[40:06] | No. There’s no point. | 不 没有用的 |
[40:08] | We’re not gonna leave you here. | 我们是不会丢下你的 |
[40:11] | You have to. | 必须丢下我 |
[40:13] | You won’t make it with me. | 带着我 你们就无法脱身 |
[40:15] | I’ll slow you down. | 我会拖累你们的 |
[40:28] | You have to leave. | 你们必须得走了 |
[40:37] | Etta. | 埃塔 |
[40:42] | I love you so much. | 我爱你 我非常爱你 |
[40:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:06] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[41:09] | No. I can’t leave you. | 不 我绝不丢下你 |
[41:10] | Not again. | 我不能再失去你了 |
[41:11] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[41:15] | Son, we have to go. | 儿子 我们得走了 |
[41:30] | We’re sweeping buildings two and three now, | 我们在彻底搜查二号楼和三号楼 |
[41:32] | but there’s no sign of them. | 没有发现他们的踪影 |
[41:35] | Love. | 为了爱 |
[41:38] | They would go back for her. | 他们会回来救她的 |
[41:48] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[41:54] | The necklace. | 项链没了 |
[42:25] | We need to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[42:40] | She’s gone, son. We have to go. | 儿子 她回不来了 我们走吧 |
[42:53] | She’s gone, son. | 她死了 孩子 |