时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[00:09] | Our daughter dedicated her life to freeing us. | 埃塔为了救我们付出了生命 |
[00:11] | And now, we’re gonna dedicate ours to making sure | 而现在 我们也要不惜一切 |
[00:14] | that that means something. | 让她不会白白牺牲 |
[00:15] | I want that too. | 我也想 |
[00:18] | I wasn’t going to stay for that much longer. | 我本来没想要待这么久 |
[00:20] | I just needed to see her. | 我只是想见见她 |
[00:21] | It’s fine that you come here. Just tell me. | 你可以过来这里 但你要告诉我 |
[00:24] | I want to understand what you’re going through. | 我想知道你此刻承受的煎熬 |
[00:26] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[00:28] | Their abilities are aided by tech. | 他们的能力都是科技赋予的 |
[00:31] | Well, hello there. | 在这儿呢 |
[00:32] | You are nothing. | 你靠的是科技装置 |
[00:33] | I would be ten times what you are | 如果我脑中有你的装置 |
[00:35] | if I had that tech in my head. | 我肯定比你强十倍 |
[00:37] | I know what you have done. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[00:40] | You do not realize what is happening to you. | 你根本没意识到你身上发生了什么 |
[01:23] | Excuse me. | 不好意思啊 |
[01:32] | There’s Mueller. | 穆勒在那里 |
[01:33] | Call to him. | 叫他过来 |
[01:38] | Ride with us. | 上车吧 |
[01:43] | There is something that I wanted to show you. | 我有东西想给你看 |
[01:45] | You have a meeting. | 我要去赴会 |
[01:46] | You can’t be late. | 你不会迟到的 |
[01:47] | This will not take long. | 不会花你太多时间 |
[02:09] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[02:12] | Hey, get out of the way! | 快让开 |
[02:15] | Move! | 快走 |
[02:17] | Hey, sir, a little help? | 先生 帮帮忙吧 |
[02:20] | Oh, come on! | 快走啊 |
[02:22] | What are you thinking? | 发什么呆啊 |
[02:49] | Excuse me. | 不好意思啊 |
[03:34] | Peter, what’s up? | 彼得 怎么了 |
[03:36] | Anil, I’m gonna need your help with something. | 阿尼尔 我需要你帮我一个忙 |
[04:10] | What took so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[04:11] | You were gone for over two hours. | 你出去两个多小时了 |
[04:13] | He wasn’t as interested in bartering as I anticipated. | 他没我预想得那么想换东西 |
[04:16] | It took some convincing. | 为说服他费了点事 |
[04:17] | Gasoline for neon helium seems like a fair trade to me. | 我觉得汽油换氦气和氖气挺值的 |
[04:21] | You only got four? | 你只换来四瓶 |
[04:25] | Well, it will have to do. | 好吧 也只能这样了 |
[04:35] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[04:36] | Oh, great, Peter. | 太好了 彼得 |
[04:37] | More laser fuel. | 又有激光器燃料了 |
[04:39] | I’ll hook this up after breakfast. | 我吃完早饭就去弄 |
[04:41] | Get started. | 现在就做 |
[04:42] | The world’s not going to save itself. | 世界的命运掌握在我们手里呢 |
[04:45] | Chop-chop. | 快点 |
[04:45] | You left without me. | 你没等我就走了 |
[04:47] | I wanted to go with you. | 我还想和你一起去的 |
[04:48] | It was so early. You were sleeping. | 那时候太早了 你还没起 |
[04:50] | I didn’t want to wake you. | 我不想叫醒你 |
[04:51] | That’s one way to put it. | 可以这么说 |
[04:54] | The other is that you didn’t sleep again. | 换句话说 你又没睡着 |
[05:01] | That’s true. I couldn’t sleep. | 对 我睡不着 |
[05:04] | But I’m fine. | 但我没事 |
[05:07] | You need to sleep, Peter. | 你需要睡眠 彼得 |
[05:33] | On the move. | 上路 |
[05:34] | Rolling. | 走吧 |
[05:44] | We’re okay. | 没事 |
[05:58] | This is tape five of my plan to defeat the observers. | 这是我击败观察者计划的五号录像带 |
[06:02] | This is what you must achieve next. | 这是你们接下来要找的东西 |
[06:06] | These cylinders were designed by the invaders. | 这些钢罐是入侵者设计的 |
[06:09] | They are beacons that | 它们发出的信号 |
[06:10] | allow them to locate different points in spacetime. | 能在时空中定位不同的点 |
[06:13] | You will need two of them. | 你们要找到两个 |
[06:18] | This is where you will find them. | 你们可以在这里找到它们 |
[06:21] | I know that building. | 我知道那座建筑 |
[06:23] | That was one of our labs at Kelvin Genetics. | 那是我们在凯文基因研究所的一个实验室 |
[06:26] | Belly and I designed it. | 是贝利和我设计的 |
[06:27] | From the east entrance, | 从东门进 |
[06:29] | follow the hallway, two yellow doors. | 沿着走廊 有两扇黄色的门 |
[06:32] | They lead to a staircase. | 通向楼梯 |
[06:34] | At the bottom of that staircase, | 下楼梯到底 |
[06:35] | you will find the private storage of William Bell. | 你们可以找到威廉·贝尔的私人仓库 |
[06:41] | At the time of recording this, | 我录带子这会儿 |
[06:42] | Bell was keeping two observer cylinders in that storage facility. | 贝尔正把两个观察者的钢罐放入仓库 |
[06:47] | You must retrieve them. | 你们一定要拿回来 |
[06:49] | The doors are made of reinforced steel. | 门是精炼钢做的 |
[06:52] | They can be unlocked with Bell’s handprint. | 可以用贝尔的手纹打开 |
[06:55] | Walter, that’s why you took Bell’s hand | 沃尔特 所以我们从琥珀中出来时 |
[06:57] | when we were freed from the amber. | 你取下了贝尔的手 |
[06:59] | You said that it was for a storage facility. It was for this. | 你说是用在一个仓库上的 就是这个吧 |
[07:01] | If you cannot find Bell or if you learn that he is dead, | 如果你找不到贝尔 或者听说他已经死了 |
[07:04] | you will have to unlock the storage… | 你就得打开这个仓库… |
[07:06] | So that’s why he was with us in the amber. | 所以他才和我们一起被封在琥珀里 |
[07:10] | I needed him to get the cylinders. | 我需要靠他拿到钢罐 |
[07:11] | Your freedom depends on it. | 你的自由就靠它了 |
[07:15] | Walter, that’s not the only reason. | 沃尔特 那不是唯一的原因 |
[07:19] | Well, before the invasion, you had been talking with Bell. | 入侵开始之前 你跟贝尔说了情况 |
[07:23] | He said that he wanted to help you defeat the observers, | 他说 他想帮助你打败观察者 |
[07:26] | that he realized how important this was. | 他知道这件事的重要性 |
[07:31] | And then he betrayed us to gain favor with them. | 之后却背叛了我们 以讨好他们 |
[07:37] | I do remember something about this. | 这我确实有些印象 |
[07:40] | He came, and I trusted him. | 他来找我 我信任了他 |
[07:43] | There was another man. He had an accent. | 还有一个人 说话有口音 |
[07:48] | I was being tortured. | 他们折磨我 |
[07:50] | He kept asking me something. | 他不停地问我 |
[07:52] | He kept asking… “Is it safe?” | 他不停地问 安全吗 |
[07:57] | Then I escaped, and Bell helped me. | 之后我逃脱了 贝尔帮了我 |
[07:59] | And then he drove me right back where I was being questioned. | 然后他开车把我直接带回到我受审的地方 |
[08:03] | He worked for them. He worked for them! | 他给他们卖命 他给他们卖命 |
[08:06] | Walter, that’s from the movie “Marathon Man”. | 沃尔特 那是电影《霹雳钻》的情节 |
[08:11] | You called me in Boston. | 你在波士顿给我打电话 |
[08:12] | You told me that you were ready to implement the plan | 说你准备好实施计划了 |
[08:14] | but that you needed my help to do so. | 但需要我的帮助 |
[08:16] | Then you sent me to Grand Central Station | 于是你派我去中央车站 |
[08:18] | to collect the thought unifier. | 取思绪整合器 |
[08:19] | And by the time I got to you and Astrid, | 等我找到你和阿斯特丽德的时候 |
[08:21] | You were with William Bell, | 你正和威廉·贝尔一起 |
[08:22] | but then the observers found us, | 但之后观察者发现了我们 |
[08:24] | and we realized that | 我们意识到 |
[08:24] | the only way they could have known where we were | 他们会知道我们在哪 |
[08:26] | is if he told them. | 只有可能是他告了密 |
[08:27] | That’s when you ambered us. | 所以你用琥珀封住了我们 |
[08:32] | So if Bell led the observers to you, | 如果是贝尔引来了观察者 |
[08:35] | How can we be sure that the cylinders were even there to begin with? | 我们怎么能确定钢罐还在那里呢 |
[08:38] | Or if he even had them? | 或许他根本就没有钢罐 |
[08:41] | Let’s open his storage and find out. | 去他的仓库看看就知道了 |
[08:45] | Fire up the laser, Agnes. | 启动激光器 艾格尼丝 |
[08:48] | Let’s get that hand out of amber. | 解封他的手吧 |
[09:21] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[09:25] | Is this it, Walter? | 是这儿吗 沃尔特 |
[09:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:29] | I used to drop acid right over there | 我以前就在那里磕药 |
[09:32] | and watch the ships come in from the bay. | 看着船只从海湾驶来 |
[09:34] | This was the east entrance. | 这里是东门 |
[09:36] | The yellow doors to the underground storage are here somewhere. | 通往地下仓库的黄门应该就在这附近 |
[09:44] | The doors are there. | 门在那儿 |
[09:47] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[09:50] | From an engineering standpoint, they’d have to be. | 作为工程师来看 门肯定在那儿 |
[09:52] | No, peter, your ear. | 不 彼得 你的耳朵 |
[10:10] | When they closed the observer’s shipping lane, | 关掉观察者货运通道的时候 |
[10:12] | Peter fired anti-matter into it with an RPG. | 彼得用火箭筒向里面发射了反物质 |
[10:14] | Do you think maybe the blast damaged his ear? | 会不会是冲击力伤到了他的耳朵 |
[10:17] | How’s your hearing, son? | 你现在听力怎么样 儿子 |
[10:20] | My hearing’s fine. I’m fine. Really. | 我听力挺好的 我没事 真的 |
[10:23] | I want to examine you as soon as we get back to the lab. | 等回到实验室我就给你做个检查 |
[10:28] | What are you thinking, Astrid? | 你在想什么 阿斯特丽德 |
[10:30] | We have some anti-matter batons left. | 我们还剩下一些反物质棒 |
[10:32] | Maybe we could use them to clear a path to the door. | 或许能用它们开出一条道来 |
[10:34] | Anti-matter would consume not only the debris, | 反物质不止会清除废墟 |
[10:37] | but the storage facility underneath as well. | 底下的仓库也会受损 |
[10:41] | What about Anil? | 问问阿尼尔呢 |
[10:42] | I mean, he has manpower. | 我是说 他有人手 |
[10:44] | Maybe the resistance would help us. | 说不定抵抗者们会来帮我们 |
[10:46] | The heavy machinery we’d have to use | 我们用重型机器 |
[10:47] | to clear away all the rubble would draw too much attention. | 来清理这些碎石有点太惹人注目了 |
[10:52] | We go through it. | 我们直接穿过去 |
[10:56] | It’s Anil. | 是阿尼尔打来的 |
[10:58] | What do you mean, we go through it, Walter? | 直接穿过去是什么意思 沃尔特 |
[10:59] | – How did it go? – I couldn’t give him the briefcase. | -进展如何 -我没法把手提箱给他 |
[11:03] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:04] | I followed the baldie into the park. | 我跟着他进了公园 |
[11:07] | I did everything just like you said. | 我都照你说的做了 |
[11:08] | You should have seen him sit at a bench. | 你该看见他坐在长椅上 |
[11:10] | And you should have seen him stand up | 然后你该看见他站了起来 |
[11:11] | and forget his briefcase. | 忘了拿他的手提箱 |
[11:12] | You would have then approached him | 然后你趁机接近她 |
[11:13] | and given him the one that I gave you. | 用我给你的那只掉包 |
[11:16] | He never forgot his briefcase, Peter. | 他没有忘拿手提箱 彼得 |
[11:19] | He was sitting on the bench. I saw him get up. | 他就坐在长椅上 我看着他起身 |
[11:22] | But he took his briefcase with him. | 可他把手提箱带走了 |
[11:26] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[11:29] | Wait there. I’m coming to you. | 在那儿等我 我来找你 |
[11:32] | Peter, | 彼得 |
[11:33] | we need to see Nina Sharp. | 我们得见见尼娜·夏普 |
[11:35] | Walter thinks that if we can change | 沃尔特认为如果能 |
[11:36] | the molecular structure of the concrete, | 改变水泥的分子结构 |
[11:38] | then maybe we can clear it. | 我们就能清走障碍 |
[11:39] | Nina works for the Ministry of Science. | 尼娜在科学部工作 |
[11:41] | She’s got access to advanced technology. | 她能够接触到先进科技 |
[11:43] | Okay, you go talk to Nina. I have to meet up with Anil. | 好吧 你们去见尼娜 我去找阿尼尔 |
[11:46] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[11:46] | He didn’t want to say over the comm, | 他不肯在电话里说原因 |
[11:48] | just that it was important. | 只说有重要事情 |
[11:53] | You’ve got that look on your face. | 你脸上出现那种表情了 |
[11:55] | What look? | 什么表情 |
[11:57] | The look that says, “I’m worried about you.” | 就是”我很担心你”的表情 |
[11:59] | – Should I be? – Absolutely not. | -我需要担心吗 -当然不用 |
[12:06] | You go talk to Nina. | 你去找尼娜吧 |
[12:08] | I’ll liberate myself a ride. | 我自己想办法过去 |
[12:18] | Ms. Sharp? | 夏普女士 |
[12:20] | Ms. Sharp? | 夏普女士 |
[12:35] | Uh, push my afternoon meetings. | 推迟下午的会议 |
[12:38] | I’ll be out of the office for a bit. | 我要出去一会儿 |
[13:06] | I never thought I would see you again. | 没想到我还能再见到你 |
[13:24] | So how are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[13:27] | It’s been hard. | 挺艰难的 |
[13:30] | But we’re continuing on with Walter’s plan… | 但我们还在继续执行沃尔特的计划 |
[13:34] | for Etta. | 为了埃塔 |
[13:37] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 埃塔的事我真遗憾 |
[13:40] | Etta was very special to me. | 她对我来说很特别 |
[13:45] | And when Phillip told me… | 飞利浦告诉我的时候… |
[13:50] | I wanted to reach out to you so much, | 我特别想见你 |
[13:51] | but I was afraid that I would jeopardize your safety. | 可又怕危及你们的安全 |
[13:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:59] | But now we have no choice. | 但现在我们别无选择了 |
[14:02] | We need your help, Nina. | 我们需要你的帮助 尼娜 |
[14:05] | Of course. Anything. | 没问题 任何事我都愿意 |
[14:08] | Well, despite the damage to the building, | 尽管建筑受损严重 |
[14:10] | we still think that the underground storage is intact. | 我们认为地下仓库依然完好 |
[14:13] | We just can’t get to it. | 可我们进不去 |
[14:14] | I was hoping you would have access to technology | 我希望你手上能有某种设备 |
[14:17] | that could… | 可以… |
[14:24] | Change the atomic structure of the rubble, | 改变那片废墟的原子结构 |
[14:25] | and help us clear it. | 以清除障碍 |
[14:26] | The observers created a device | 观察者制造了一个设备 |
[14:28] | that dramatically alters atmospheric pressure, | 能显著地改变大气压强 |
[14:31] | speeding up molecules in all the matter in a controlled area. | 在一控制区内加速所有物质分子的运动 |
[14:34] | A process called sublimation. | 这个过程叫升华 |
[14:36] | You mean converting solid matter directly into gas? | 你是说将固体物质直接汽化 |
[14:39] | So all the rubble would just evaporate? | 那所有的废墟会直接蒸发吗 |
[14:41] | Well, essentially, yes. | 基本上是这样 |
[14:42] | They used the technology to clear large areas of land for construction, | 他们用这种设备为建设用地清出大片场地 |
[14:46] | like central park, | 比如中央公园 |
[14:47] | when they were prepping it to build their air-degradation machine. | 他们准备建造空气退化系统时就是这么干的 |
[14:51] | I’ll meet you in the south side of the building in ten minutes. | 十分钟后 我们在大楼南面见 |
[15:18] | Are you angry with me, Walter? | 你生我的气吗 沃尔特 |
[15:21] | Why should I be? | 为什么要生你气 |
[15:23] | Because I told Etta and Simon how to reimplant | 因为我告诉埃塔和西蒙如何再植 |
[15:25] | the portion of your brain you had removed. | 你大脑中被移去的部分 |
[15:31] | – You did what was necessary. – Yes, I did. | -你做了该做的事情 -是的 |
[15:33] | We needed your intellect restored. | 我们需要你恢复智力 |
[15:35] | There was a lot at stake. There still is. | 当时情况很危急 现在也是 |
[15:39] | Have you noticed any changes | 再植手术后 |
[15:40] | in your personality since the implant? | 你感觉到你的个性有什么变化吗 |
[15:45] | Some. | 有点 |
[15:47] | The tissues are integrating faster than I thought. | 组织整合的速度比我预想的要快 |
[15:53] | The man I was before… | 你在我身上 |
[15:56] | do you see him in me now? | 能看到过去那个我吗 |
[16:00] | No. | 不能 |
[16:02] | But you would know better than I. | 但你应该比我更清楚 |
[16:07] | Are you worried? | 你担心吗 |
[16:13] | The man I was before, he was consumed by ambition, | 曾经的我 充满雄心壮志 |
[16:19] | by hubris. | 傲慢自大 |
[16:21] | He never cared about anyone. | 他从不关心别人 |
[16:22] | All he cared about was walking with the gods. | 只在乎与神同行 |
[16:28] | It’s different this time. I’m different. | 这次不一样了 我不同了 |
[16:32] | I have peter. | 我有彼得 |
[16:37] | He won’t let me become that man again. | 他不会让我再变回以前那个我了 |
[16:47] | Hastings, give Dr. Bishop anything he wants. | 黑斯廷 满足贝博士的任何要求 |
[16:52] | Yes, that Dr. Bishop. | 没错 就是那个贝博士 |
[16:56] | Well, it would be an honor. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[17:11] | There must be some variable you’re forgetting. | 你肯定漏掉了一些变数 |
[17:13] | Tell me exactly what you saw– every single detail. | 把你看到的原原本本地告诉我 |
[17:16] | The baldie was sitting on the bench, | 光头坐在长椅上 |
[17:17] | writing in his notebook. | 往笔记本上写东西 |
[17:19] | Did he interact with anyone in the park? | 他跟公园里任何人交流了吗 |
[17:20] | No, not that I saw. | 没有 我没看到 |
[17:22] | Did you see a little girl? | 你看到一个小女孩了吗 |
[17:24] | She would have been playing with a yellow ball | 她就在罗伊斯坐的那张长椅前 |
[17:25] | in front of the bench Royce was sitting on. | 玩一个黄色的球 |
[17:28] | How could you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[17:29] | Royce was supposed to be distracted | 罗伊斯站起来的时候 |
[17:30] | by the kid playing as he stood to get up. | 本该被玩耍的孩子分了心 |
[17:32] | He was going to forget his briefcase. | 他会忘记拿手提箱 |
[17:34] | No, Royce wasn’t paying attention to any kid. | 不 罗伊斯根本没注意到什么孩子 |
[17:36] | He was talking on his comm. | 他在用电话通话 |
[17:38] | – He was on his comm? – Yeah. | -他在用电话 -对 |
[17:39] | I was too far away to hear anything. | 我离得太远 听不见 |
[17:41] | He stood up, grabbed his briefcase, and walked away. | 他站起来 拿起手提箱 就走了 |
[17:44] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[17:46] | – That’s what? – The variable. | -什么 -变数 |
[17:49] | The one thing that I failed to see–Royce on his comm. | 我唯一没能预见的 罗伊斯使用电话 |
[17:51] | Peter, what are you talking about? | 彼得 你说什么呢 |
[17:53] | He’s going to the restaurant next. | 他接下来会去饭店 |
[18:00] | Give me the briefcase. | 给我箱子 |
[18:02] | I’ll switch it there. | 我去那儿掉包 |
[18:04] | I know that you have questions, Anil, | 我知道你有疑问 阿尼尔 |
[18:05] | but I’m just gonna have to ask you to trust me. | 但我只能请你相信我 |
[18:08] | – What’s this? – An address. | -这是什么 -地址 |
[18:10] | Go there, and wait outside. | 去那外面等着 |
[18:13] | This is a baldie precinct. | 这是光头的辖区 |
[18:14] | At exactly 6:17, Royce and another observer named Mueller | 6点17分整 罗伊斯和一个名叫穆勒的观察者 |
[18:17] | will walk into that building. | 会进入大楼 |
[18:19] | Call me when they do. | 他们到了就给我打电话 |
[18:25] | I’ll comm you when they show. | 他们出现我就给你打电话 |
[18:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:34] | I’d like to check this. | 请帮我存上 |
[19:35] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[19:37] | I haven’t seen you in here before. | 我以前没在这儿见过你 |
[19:39] | It’s not really my crowd. | 我不怎么在这儿混 |
[19:46] | You better be careful. | 那你得小心了 |
[19:47] | You don’t want to get read. | 别被他们读了想法 |
[19:50] | You should get that. | 接电话吧 |
[19:56] | Old trick. | 老把戏了 |
[20:19] | How are you and Peter doing? | 你和彼得还好吗 |
[20:27] | Peter doesn’t sleep. | 他不睡觉 |
[20:30] | He leaves the lab at all these odd hours. | 总在莫名其妙的时间离开实验室 |
[20:32] | And when he gets back, | 他回来的时候 |
[20:34] | and I ask him where he’s been, | 我问他 他去哪了 |
[20:36] | he’s always got an explanation that– | 他总能解释清楚 |
[20:39] | that makes sense. | 而且说得通 |
[20:42] | But… | 但是 |
[20:45] | I just think there’s something he’s not telling me. | 我觉得他有事瞒着我 |
[20:48] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[20:52] | Well, he’s been through a lot. | 他承受了很多痛苦 |
[20:54] | – I mean, you both have. – Yeah. | -你们都是 -是啊 |
[20:58] | I’m not defending Peter. | 我不是为他辩解 |
[21:02] | I saw how isolated he made himself | 但我见过当年入侵后 |
[21:04] | after Etta went missing in the invasion. | 埃塔失踪时 他疏远他人的样子 |
[21:09] | I would say that, compared to that, | 我觉得 跟那时比起来 |
[21:11] | he has come a long way. | 他现在很不错了 |
[21:14] | I keep telling myself that this time we’re stronger. | 我一直对自己说这次我们坚强多了 |
[21:20] | But I’m– | 但… |
[21:23] | I’m worried that… | 我担心 |
[21:27] | I’m losing him again. | 我会再次失去他 |
[22:19] | Hello. Cavatina. | 你好 小调餐厅 |
[22:21] | I’m at work, Ronny. | 我在工作 罗尼 |
[22:24] | Can we talk about this later? | 我们能待会儿说吗 |
[22:24] | Because unlike you, I have a job. | 因为跟你不同 我有工作 |
[22:33] | This baby has an event radius of up to 1,000 meters. | 这个东西的爆炸半径能达一公里 |
[22:36] | These rods, they mark the boundaries of whatever area you want to sublimate. | 这些围棒标记你想升华掉的区域 |
[22:40] | – What’s this? – Don’t touch that! | -这是什么 -别碰啊 |
[22:42] | I haven’t even showed you the power-up sequence yet. | 我还没给你看启动程序呢 |
[22:45] | You see this light here? | 看到这个灯了吗 |
[22:47] | It turns yellow, you’re good. | 黄色的时候 就没事 |
[22:49] | But blue, that means the fission core is overheating. | 蓝色代表裂变核过热 |
[22:51] | That’s a common design flaw in these gen one models. | 这是这些一代产品的普遍设计缺陷 |
[22:53] | Blue…means run. | 看到蓝色 就赶紧逃吧 |
[22:59] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[23:00] | I’m worried about you, Walter. | 我担心你 沃尔特 |
[23:03] | What you said earlier– | 你之前说 |
[23:05] | that Peter would keep you from becoming the man you used to be. | 彼得不会让你变成过去的你 |
[23:09] | I’m not sure that’s enough. | 我怕那是不够的 |
[23:13] | I knew the man you were– you and William. | 我了解你以前的为人 你和威廉 |
[23:16] | You both tested the limits of science, of the universe. | 你们都挑战科学和世界的极限 |
[23:20] | You felt that boundless power that comes with omnipotence. | 你们都感受到无所不能的无限力量 |
[23:27] | You felt what it was like to be God. | 你们都体会过做上帝的感觉 |
[23:34] | You don’t need to remind me, Nina. | 用不着你提醒我 尼娜 |
[23:36] | I was there. | 这我知道 |
[23:40] | Then you should know how hard I tried to hold on to William. | 那你也知道我多么努力的留住威廉 |
[23:44] | How much I loved him. | 我有多爱他 |
[23:47] | But that wasn’t enough. | 但那不够 |
[23:50] | I wasn’t enough. | 我不够 |
[23:52] | Because nothing can compare to that feeling– | 因为什么都不能跟那种感觉 |
[23:54] | to that kind of power. | 那种力量相比 |
[23:58] | So he let me go. | 所以他放弃了我 |
[24:02] | The reason you couldn’t hold onto him | 你留不住他 |
[24:04] | is because he never loved you. | 是因为他从没爱过你 |
[24:10] | He never loved anyone except himself. | 他只爱过他自己 |
[24:15] | I’ve been fooled by him too many times | 我被他耍了太多次 |
[24:17] | to think anything else. | 只能这么想 |
[24:20] | I know better, and so should you. | 我都看得清 你也该看清了 |
[24:27] | You asked me before if I saw him in you. | 你之前问我 你身上是否有他的影子 |
[24:31] | I just did. | 你刚刚就有 |
[24:34] | The Walter I know would never say anything so cruel. | 我所认识的沃尔特 不会说这么残忍的话 |
[24:39] | But the Walter who lay on an operating table in William’s laboratory, | 但那个躺在威廉实验室手术台上的沃尔特 |
[24:43] | begging to have pieces of his brain removed, | 因为害怕他会变得丧心病狂 |
[24:45] | for fear of what he would become, | 而求人切去他一部分大脑的人 |
[24:47] | he would. | 他说得出 |
[24:51] | I’ve come a long way. | 我已经改变了很多 |
[24:53] | I love my son, he loves me. | 我爱我儿子 他也爱我 |
[24:55] | That will save me. | 这能拯救我 |
[25:02] | For your sake, I hope that’s true. | 为了你好 我希望如此 |
[25:07] | Walter…we’re ready. | 沃尔特 准备好了 |
[25:10] | Oh, there’s one other thing that you should know. | 还有件事应该告诉你们 |
[25:12] | The observers analyze any change in the atmosphere, | 观察者会分析大气的任何改变 |
[25:15] | so once you utilize the technology, | 所以你们一旦启动装置 |
[25:16] | they will respond within minutes. | 他们会在几分钟内做出反应 |
[25:19] | Okay. Then we’ll have to be quick. | 那到时候我们得动作快点了 |
[25:21] | Thank you, Nina. | 谢谢你 尼娜 |
[25:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:07] | Is that ready, dear? | 好了吗 亲爱的 |
[27:09] | Well, come on down and set this one for me. | 下来帮我安装这个 |
[27:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:29] | You managed to switch the briefcase. | 你把箱子掉包了 |
[27:33] | What happened? | 怎么样了 |
[27:35] | It was a success. | 成功了 |
[27:36] | This place is crawling with baldies. | 这里到处是光头 |
[27:38] | Go home, Anil. I’ll contact you. | 回家 阿尼尔 我再联络你 |
[27:47] | So what did Anil want? | 阿尼尔什么事 |
[27:48] | I waited for him for over an hour–he didn’t show. | 我等了一个小时 他没来 |
[27:51] | That was him calling to let me know that he got stopped at a checkpoint. | 他刚刚来电话说他在检查点被拦下了 |
[27:55] | Did he tell you why he wanted to meet? | 他说没说找你干什么 |
[27:59] | No. | 没有 |
[28:01] | Olivia, Peter, we’re ready. | 奥利维亚 彼得 准备好了 |
[28:07] | So what do we have? | 这是什么 |
[28:08] | Matter sublimation device. | 物质升华器 |
[28:10] | It converts solid mass into gas. | 它可以把固体转化为气体 |
[28:13] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[28:14] | Stand by. | 准备 |
[29:13] | It’s charged. Go ahead. | 有电 开始吧 |
[30:04] | Belly, you monster! | 贝利 你个禽兽 |
[30:07] | What is it, Walter? | 怎么了 沃尔特 |
[30:09] | My Bowie… he stole it. | 我的鲍伊 他偷走了 |
[30:12] | It’s not enough that he institutionalized me, | 他把我关进疯人院 |
[30:14] | betrayed our friendship, | 背叛我们的友谊还不够 |
[30:15] | but he pilfered my record collection as well! | 还偷走我收藏的唱片 |
[30:17] | We don’t have time, Walter. Keep looking. | 没时间了 沃尔特 接着找 |
[30:29] | Guys… | 大伙们 |
[30:33] | I know this safe. | 我知道这个保险柜 |
[30:36] | I remember when Belly had it built. | 我记得贝利建造它的时候 |
[30:38] | An extra measure of security to guard the things he valued most. | 是为保护他最珍视的东西的额外防卫 |
[30:42] | The cylinders must be in here. | 钢罐肯定在里面 |
[30:44] | – Walter, do you know the combination? – Of course. | -沃尔特 你还记得密码吗 -当然记得 |
[30:45] | Belly used the same combination for everything. | 贝利总是用同一个密码 |
[30:48] | The terrible memory. | 他记忆力不好 |
[30:51] | Too much LSD, I suppose. | 我想他是嗑多药了 |
[31:02] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[31:03] | Yeah, just– just give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[31:05] | It’s very simple, I just– | 密码很简单 我就 |
[31:07] | I think I have it. | 我想我记得 |
[31:16] | Come on, Walter. | 快点 沃尔特 |
[31:17] | Nina said the observers would detect the atmospheric change. | 尼娜说观察者能监测到大气变化 |
[31:19] | We’ve been down here too long already. | 我们下来这儿已经很久了 |
[31:25] | I-I’m sorry. It was so long ago. | 抱歉 过去太久了 |
[31:27] | Walter, if you don’t think that you can do it, | 沃尔特 如果你想不起来 |
[31:29] | we should leave, now. | 我们应该离开 马上 |
[31:31] | Clear your head, Walter. | 理清头绪 沃尔特 |
[31:33] | Try to relax. Think about the cylinders. | 试着放松 想想那些钢罐 |
[31:36] | You have all the time in the world. | 你时间很充裕 |
[31:37] | Peter, the observers could be up there right now. | 彼得 观察者可能就要来了 |
[31:42] | Take a deep breath, Walter. | 深呼吸 沃尔特 |
[31:44] | Focus. | 集中注意力 |
[31:54] | 5…20… 5…20… | |
[32:00] | 10 10. | |
[32:16] | I should have known better than to trust that scoundrel. | 我就不该信任那个无赖 |
[32:19] | It was all a lie to lure me to the observers. | 都是为将我引向观察者编织的谎言 |
[32:23] | He never cared about saving the world. | 他根本不关心拯救世界 |
[32:25] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[32:29] | I don’t know, but whatever it is, | 我不知道 但不管是什么 |
[32:31] | it must have been valuable enough to Bell | 对贝尔来说一定很重要 |
[32:33] | for him to want to keep it in the safe. | 才会放在保险柜里 |
[33:17] | What did you just do? | 你刚刚做了什么 |
[33:20] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[33:39] | Peter, careful. | 彼得 小心点 |
[33:39] | We don’t know what’s waiting for us. | 我们不知道外面什么情况 |
[33:47] | – Peter, where are you going? – I’ll take my car. | -彼得 你去哪 -我去开车 |
[33:50] | It’s logical that we split up. | 我们应该分散开行动 |
[33:55] | Olivia, before we go back to Boston, | 奥利维亚 回波士顿之前 |
[33:57] | I’d like to make a stop first. | 我有件事要做 |
[34:15] | Nina. | 尼娜 |
[34:21] | Walter. Did everything go okay? | 沃尔特 一切都还顺利吗 |
[34:24] | Yes. | 很顺利 |
[34:26] | The device you gave us worked. | 你给我们的设备起作用了 |
[34:28] | We have the cylinders. | 我们拿到钢罐了 |
[34:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:33] | Why did you want to see me? | 为什么想要见我 |
[34:38] | I asked Olivia to bring me back | 我让奥利维亚带我回来 |
[34:40] | because I wanted to give you this. | 是想给你这个 |
[34:50] | It was in William’s safe. | 在威廉的保险柜里找到的 |
[34:55] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[34:57] | He did love you. | 他确实爱着你 |
[35:03] | And it wasn’t enough. | 这还不够 |
[35:09] | No… | 不… |
[35:11] | I’m scared, Nina. | 我很害怕 尼娜 |
[35:16] | Every day that goes by, | 随着时间流逝 |
[35:17] | I feel him more and more. | 我觉得我越来越像他了 |
[35:22] | I’m losing myself. | 我在慢慢迷失自己 |
[35:25] | I’m becoming the man I was. | 我在慢慢变成过去的自己 |
[35:27] | And just like before, everyone that I care about | 就像以前一样 我关心的每个人 |
[35:30] | will be driven away | 都会离我而去 |
[35:31] | and will suffer because of me. | 都会因为我而受苦 |
[35:36] | I need you to take them out. | 我想让你把它们取出来 |
[35:41] | – What? – It’s perfectly safe. | -什么 -很安全的 |
[35:42] | My intellect may be diminished slightly, | 我的智力或许会稍稍下降 |
[35:45] | but it’s the only way to hold on to the man I’ve become. | 但是只有这样我才能继续做个好人 |
[35:51] | Please, Nina… | 求你了 尼娜… |
[35:54] | You must remove these pieces of my brain. | 你必须取出我脑子里那些部分 |
[36:07] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[36:34] | They’re timelines. | 这都是时间线 |
[36:37] | Timelines for what? | 什么的时间线 |
[36:39] | For them. | 他们的 |
[36:40] | Windmark’s top lieutenants. | 温马克手下的高层副官 |
[36:43] | For security reasons, | 为了安全起见 |
[36:44] | they’re rarely in the same place at the same time. | 他们很少同时出现在一个地方 |
[36:48] | Every movement, every interaction, | 他们时时刻刻 一举一动 |
[36:50] | every second of their day is accounted for. | 每分每秒都是按计划进行 |
[36:53] | Using this information, I can manipulate events. | 我可以用这些信息操控事件 |
[37:02] | The tech that gave them their advantage over us… | 令观察者优于人类的科技装置 |
[37:06] | I have it now. | 我现在也拥有了 |
[37:11] | That thing in their heads… | 他们脑中的装置… |
[37:13] | you implanted one in yourself? | 你植入你身体里了吗 |
[37:20] | I’ve been following them. | 我一直在跟踪他们 |
[37:24] | They don’t know where I am, but I know where they are. | 我在暗处 而他们在明处 |
[37:28] | Today, yesterday, and the day before that. | 今天如此 昨天如此 前天如此 |
[37:35] | It gives me enough information | 我所得到的信息 |
[37:36] | to determine their probable futures. | 足以预测他们可能的动向 |
[37:39] | Mueller was going to get in a town car and be late to the meeting. | 穆勒本该上一辆车因而在会上迟到 |
[37:43] | Royce would have left. | 而罗伊斯那时本已离去 |
[37:44] | I needed them there at the same time. | 但我需要他们俩同时出现在那里 |
[37:47] | I made that happen. | 我安排了这一切 |
[37:53] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[37:58] | I used a toxin from Walter’s cold storage, | 我从沃尔特的冷库里拿了毒素 |
[38:01] | the flesh-eating toxin that killed everyone aboard flight 627. | 那种杀死627号航班全体乘客的食肉毒素 |
[38:11] | Our first fringe experience… | 我们经历的第一起潜科学事件… |
[38:13] | was their last. | 终结了观察者 |
[38:19] | That’s why you knew that they wouldn’t be coming for us | 所以在仓库时 你心里很清楚 |
[38:21] | at the storage site. | 他们不会来抓我们 |
[38:25] | You knew that they would still be responding to your attack. | 你知道他们还在处理你的袭击 |
[38:32] | – You can’t do this. – You can’t do this. | -你不能这么做 -你不能这么做 |
[38:35] | – This is…dangerous. – This is…dangerous. | -这很…危险 -这很…危险 |
[38:41] | We’re going to avenge Etta. | 我们得为埃塔报仇 |
[38:46] | Windmark is next. | 温马克是下一个 |
[40:36] | Walter, is there anything I can get you before I go to sleep? | 沃尔特 我要睡了 你还需要什么吗 |
[40:43] | No, thank you, dear. | 不用了 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[40:45] | We did good today. | 我们今天干得漂亮 |